PDA

View Full Version : Animal "X": Midpoint Evaluations

ChandlerXJ
08-20-07, 2:37 pm
I think you guys should post the numbers here in progress, so we don't have to tool through the logs, just a simple starting weight, current weight, starting lift, current lift. That sort of thing would be ballstastic.

J-Dawg
08-20-07, 2:47 pm
I think you guys should post the numbers here in progress, so we don't have to tool through the logs, just a simple starting weight, current weight, starting lift, current lift. That sort of thing would be ballstastic.

Good idea Chandler. If ya fellas have a moment, use this thread to post up some midway numbers. I bet a lot of the members would be interested in this update. Thanks guys.

Lowdown5
08-20-07, 2:52 pm
Body weight has dropped about 5 pounds but strength is thru the roof. Hammer Strength Bench has gone up 40 pounds and FreeMotion Squat is up 30. Haven't deadlifted for max yet but PRs are coming weekly.

A great product so far in my opinion, let's get it on the market!

Beowulf
08-20-07, 4:10 pm
Body weight has dropped about 5 pounds but strength is thru the roof. Hammer Strength Bench has gone up 40 pounds and FreeMotion Squat is up 30. Haven't deadlifted for max yet but PRs are coming weekly.

A great product so far in my opinion, let's get it on the market!

Impressive.

Giant Killer
08-20-07, 7:19 pm
Starting weight: 180
Weight today: 183.5 (just as lean as 180 in mirror- no BF% measurement sorry?)

-Major Lifts Starting...........Now-
Bench- 205x10..................215x10
Barbell Rows- 185x6...........didn't go heavy on these last
Deadilfts- 275x3................same
Squat- 205x10..................245x10 for 2 sets
Military Press- 115x10........Smith last session, 1pps
Barbell Curls- 95x10...........same but for 2 sets

Notes:
Crazy muscle hardness, pumps, and marathon endurance. Strength increase, size increase.

farsscf
08-20-07, 9:17 pm
Today is day 14. Gained 7 pounds as of this morning. All lifts have gone up.

MassMonster
08-20-07, 9:30 pm
nice... x has really beefed up every1 makes me wanna hop on and buy it the moment it gets out...

Lowdown5
08-20-07, 9:33 pm
nice... x has really beefed up every1 makes me wanna hop on and buy it the moment it gets out...

The line starts behind me Bro.

MassMonster
08-20-07, 9:50 pm
hahahaah fair enough...

leafs43
08-20-07, 9:58 pm
beginning of week 3 I am up 5 lbs. Had a bad run in with something that didn't agree with my stomach last week though.

All lifts feel way way more crisp and way more powerful. Week 3 is gonna be the week of PRs i think.

G Diesel
08-21-07, 11:20 am
This is my last week on "X". So far, I've noticed increased strength (got 405 for a double and 315 x 14 on the flat bench last week--both are highs since May), I seem to have heightened endurance and get better pumps when training. I'm also seemingly more sore than usual, but I like that. I haven't weighed myself in a while, so I will this week in order to determine how "X" has effected my size gains during a period in which I haven't been using Real Gains in order to cram in extra calories. The strength increases are usually the best determining factor for how I'm reacting to something and from that standpoint, I'm very pleased thus far. I'll update this further after another hard ass week of training and good eating and will make further notes regarding bodyweight and performance. Peace, G

Malloy1344
08-21-07, 5:31 pm
Lifts are doing well.....squatting alot strong and deadlifting much better. Noticing a ton of sweat when working out, and better pumps, almost painful. Like G Diesel, I'm noticing some prolonged soreness as well, but I could care less. BB rows is up to 255 x 6 to 275 x 8, 405 was tough before X on Deads, now its a warmup set.....Incline Bench is easy with 225 now. Looking alot fuller, and alot harder. This product is the real deal.

TXPWRLFTR
08-23-07, 2:09 pm
My weight has gone to 250 since being on "X", was at 245...the strength has increased as well...I do feel somewhat thicker...I have noticed some abs showing...lol...I will go back and look at number increases later tonite. Since being on "X" I have noticed a great amount of perspiration as compared to before but aside from that the good thing is I have been able to push myself...more in the tank...
Friends and co-workers have commented and stated I looked thicker.
I have been asked in the gym what I am taking...I tell them it is top secret and they will know in months to come...over all I like the product. Animal has done a great job in doing this! Again thanks for the oppurtunity...I will be running out of "X" in a few days...
Can we continue for 8 more weeks? LOL

ironshaolin
08-23-07, 3:03 pm
yeah, I think to really be sure we might need an 8 week test. Hehe, I don't know exactly how everything has improved, I'll post that later after reviewing my log, and when I weigh myself tomorrow. I can tell you this: at week 1 I did barbell rows, 225xjust barely 3 with a cheat for 4 so bad you couldn't call it a rep, yesterday I did 225x7, and the 7th was only a little cheated. Tomorrow is chest/biceps, I'm gonna keep it real basic and see what kind of numbers I throw up on bench press. Then saturday, I aim to set a PR on the squat.

widdlewade44
08-23-07, 5:13 pm
Awesome feedback and 'X' seems like a great future product. Good luck to all in the remainder of their testing.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Segansational
08-23-07, 5:31 pm
This thread is helpful. Great job guys, keep up the good work! I'm interested to hear what the ingredients in X are already!

Lowdown5
08-23-07, 5:33 pm
One important thing that I noticed was there was no ramp up period with X. Results were felt with the first dose which was remarkable. Also, there has been no drop off of effectivness as the trial has gone on. At this point I will have to give X an A+.

Giant Killer
08-23-07, 6:50 pm
One important thing that I noticed was there was no ramp up period with X. Results were felt with the first dose which was remarkable. Also, there has been no drop off of effectivness as the trial has gone on. At this point I will have to give X an A+.

I also noticed this. People often think you are crazy or feeling the placebo effect, but I definitely felt it from the first dose. No doubt.

TXPWRLFTR
08-24-07, 10:56 pm
While being on "X" I have increased 5 pounds in body weight, have had a +20lb increase in the decline bench, felt stronger in the squat, have noticed thicker traps, upper back, and colleagues, friends, parents, and students have commented on added size since being on "X." This is a great supplement that Animal has created! I will definately be buying it when it comes out. I have also set a PR in the bench with a RAW lift. Giving the alotted time to use "X", the physiological experiences were great! I can't wait to use the product for 8 weeks, 12 weeks, cycle it on and off.
I want to thank Animal for allowing me to test their product, I am near the end in my packs...I am so looking forward to getting more in the future.
Thank you
And to the rest of you Animal freaks, congrats on your success in using "X." Look forward to reading more logs in months to come.
Lift Large!
Greg

ironshaolin
08-26-07, 9:51 am
I dunno if I felt anything the first day. As of this morning, the day of my last pack, my bodyweight was 212. I started at 210, so only a 2 pound increase but the mirror tells me my muscles have grown. I put some numbers on my log at the beginning somewhere, about measurements, but those are actually off(I used a torn tape measure that was hard to read accurately). Then I got an actuall good tape measure. I gained just under 1/4 inch on my guns and my calves. Not too bad, but I wonder does this product have anything in it that might affect fat loss? Because despite the fact I'm only 2 pounds heavier, I look more muscular and I wonder if I lost some fat while on it. As for lifts? Lets check this out:

Starting:
Bench press: 205x5
BB row: 225x3
BB curl: 105x5
squat: 275x6

Finishing:
Bench press: 225x5
BB row: 225x7
BB curl: 115x4
Squat: 305x3

I only really did stiff deads through this cycle, and depending on if I put them at the beginning or the end of my ham workout, the numbers differed alot. But a 20lb increase on bench, a 4 rep increase on rows, a 10 lb increase on curls, and a 30lb increase on squats, minus 2 reps. Would I take it again? yes. If it is priced around the price of animal's other products, its totally worth it. I fine addition to the animal line up.

Mr.Totality
08-27-07, 2:50 pm
any info on the ingredients?

J-Dawg
08-29-07, 10:37 am
any info on the ingredients?

We can't disclose anything yet, however, once the final results are in, we'll compile them and shortly thereafter, we'll have more details on ingredients.

IRBS
08-29-07, 10:58 am
Ok, well my testing has been somewhat different than all the others as I had an injury after 2 weeks into testing. I had to take several days off and have just got back into training. Here are my results:

Lifts:

Shirted Bench: Went from 425lbs to 450lbs, so a 25lbs PR in 3 weeks...not to shabby
Squats: Before I was injured I increased my Prallel Box Squat by about 25lbs
DL: I was unable to go for any Full Range Maxes due to training cycle and then injury.

Bodyweight:
I went from 248 to 255 in the first two weeks, but since my injury have dropped some weight, but that is due to a drop in calorie intake due to not training for almost a week.

I give this product an A. I wish I could've taken it like I wanted too and like it was supposed to be cycled, but due to injury was unable too. Part of the game I suppose. BUT!!! from what I could tell this seems to be a quality product!

J-Dawg
08-31-07, 2:11 pm
As the logs are just about finished, we'll be looking to tally the results by late next week.

jhicks3301
08-31-07, 2:17 pm
I will be done this sunday

brandonA
08-31-07, 2:21 pm
As the logs are just about finished, we'll be looking to tally the results by late next week.

Just need a date when I can order it...hahahaaha....I know where to send the check...hahahah.....

-B

J-Dawg
09-04-07, 11:18 am
Just need a date when I can order it...hahahaaha....I know where to send the check...hahahah.....

-B

Don't worry bro. We'll have all of the details on when it'll be ready shortly after the results are in and tallied.

ghost
09-04-07, 11:20 am
awesome results so far guys..keep hitting it hard. cant wait for this to come out.

Freakshow
09-05-07, 4:38 pm
I'm really excited about this stuff. Cant wait to hear more about it.

JUGGERNAUT
09-06-07, 5:36 pm
I didn't do the midpoint eval but after finishing up I managed this on "X"

Best 1RMs:

--bench press- 365 (now 375)
--barbell rows- 275 (295)
--deadlifts- 450 (only 455 now because I missed 475) 465? yeah, got that..
--squats- 385 (now 405)
--leg press- 900 (Did not count plates exact but it was more)
--barbell curls- 135 (now 155)
--shoulder press- 225 (now 245) behind

*All this increase and just a pulled quad? Heck, it's going to be a good years end... 08 will present my biggest goal- having less body fat with more lean mass and strength at 41.

The LEAST I can do is buy my next can/jar/box (whatever it will be in) after this experience.. can't wait for the next cycle.....

Animal Rep
09-19-07, 12:19 pm
J-Dawg informed me that some more info in regards to both the Testing Program and the actual product will be out soon...

Freakshow
09-19-07, 12:54 pm
J-Dawg informed me that some more info in regards to both the Testing Program and the actual product will be out soon...

...like in the next 20 minutes?...lol

Wasteland
09-19-07, 12:55 pm
...like in the next 20 minutes?...lol

One can dream Freakshow. I suspect next week at the earliest.