PDA

View Full Version : A Philly Gathering

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

G Diesel
08-21-07, 3:42 pm
Yo fellas, I'm looking to put together a training session in the Philly area for all interested members of The Forvm. The event would take place at a serious Philly gym on a day in September and would include a training session followed by a meal. Nothing too formal, just a bunch of like minded brothers getting it done in the gym and then shooting the shit over some good growth food. I'll be there. As for other members of the brotherhood, we'll see who drops in. I'm putting this out there ahead of time to see who else would be interested and to figure out what kind of turnout we could expect. So speak now... Peace, G

Punisher
08-21-07, 3:43 pm
now thats what im talking about sounds great to me

Big Wides
08-21-07, 3:56 pm
sounds good

BigAnt
08-21-07, 3:58 pm
Yo fellas, I'm looking to put together a training session in the Philly area for all interested members of The Forvm. The event would take place at a serious Philly gym on a day in September and would include a training session followed by a meal. Nothing too formal, just a bunch of like minded brothers getting it done in the gym and then shooting the shit over some good growth food. I'll be there. As for other members of the brotherhood, we'll see who drops in. I'm putting this out there ahead of time to see who else would be interested and to figure out what kind of turnout we could expect. So speak now... Peace, G

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Ant in the house!

Count me in !

I will bring my own dieting food! LOL

Punisher
08-21-07, 3:59 pm
Big Ant in the house!

Count me in !

I will bring my own dieting food! LOL

ahhahaha yea buddy ur gunna be diced by then lol

BigAnt
08-21-07, 4:00 pm
ahhahaha yea buddy ur gunna be diced by then lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAH BUDDY!

LIGHT WEIGHT, NOTTIN BUT A PEANUT!!!

Punisher
08-21-07, 4:01 pm

YEAH BUDDY!

LIGHT WEIGHT, NOTTIN BUT A PEANUT!!!

haha i wonder what body part we will be training that day??

ChandlerXJ
08-21-07, 4:03 pm
I'm in, you know it. I get to philly on 9/20, 21, or 22...

What gym? It's hard to get guests into my gym at school...

Chest? Arms?

.............. LEGS?!

AH!!

BigAnt
08-21-07, 4:06 pm
i wonder what body part we will be training that day??[/QUOTE]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday---L E G D A Y !

Bring it!

Just bring it!

JUGGERNAUT
08-21-07, 4:07 pm
great idea, I'm in

ChandlerXJ
08-21-07, 4:08 pm
Maybe we could do odds and ends, a little bitta everything, for educational purposes. We could hit everything HARD, old school.

Shark
08-21-07, 4:37 pm
Just need a date and I can be there.

ChandlerXJ
08-21-07, 4:41 pm
Just need a date and I can be there.

Shark where do you train now in Philly.. I can't find any good gyms!

Suleiman
08-21-07, 4:54 pm
DAMN DAMN DAMN........can it be during the weekend i have school(gots to get my edumacation)

Big Wides
08-21-07, 7:35 pm
http://www.bodyworldfitness.com/

http://www.ironsport.com/ - in glenolden, which is a little outside the city

BigAnt
08-21-07, 9:25 pm
http://www.bodyworldfitness.com/

http://www.ironsport.com/ - in glenolden, which is a little outside the city

Body World is an old-school hard core gym, don't let the cardio pictures fool you, been there many times...and it is very close to Pat's and Geno's steaks...I will be eating grilled chicken and rice with veggies!

schodle2
08-21-07, 9:35 pm
i would love to go, i have always wanted to check out ironsport because they have some of the strongman equipment up there, that would be awesome to try that stuff out. it would also be really cool to put faces to some of these screen names.. im down.

Powerfreak
08-21-07, 10:13 pm

Just an idea, maybe do something like this at my gym? It is as hard core as it gets, and we would love to have everyone. I even have a grill out back.
Brother this would be off the hook. It would be the perfect place.

Big Al
08-21-07, 10:36 pm
Yo,G
I'm in....Sunday is always a good day for LEGS.I will be dieting but still love to come train.You know you and the guys from the board can always come train down here in DE with me.

hjayss
08-22-07, 12:37 am
Dont count unless we get some pics powerfreak we would love to see one of you fabulous video clips...wink...wink...lol..

Powerfreak
08-22-07, 7:01 am
Dont count unless we get some pics powerfreak we would love to see one of you fabulous video clips...wink...wink...lol..

I am sure that we will get video if we can Just get G to bring the session to Southside.

ChandlerXJ
08-22-07, 7:13 am
I'm def checking out south side this year man, we should try to get some more meets more often going. Animal has got some real potential here from a marketing standpoint.

People who use their products, REAL people who actually USE and SUPPORT the products are getting together to hang out, train, talk animal, and have fun. This makes the company have a benefit beyond profit, you know. I could totally see some ads coming out with a bunch of real animals, like us, all together training and shit, no bull, just a bunch of strong kids pumping iron - not some majestic ad with muscles well never see.

Powerfreak
08-22-07, 10:51 am
I'm def checking out south side this year man, we should try to get some more meets more often going. Animal has got some real potential here from a marketing standpoint.

People who use their products, REAL people who actually USE and SUPPORT the products are getting together to hang out, train, talk animal, and have fun. This makes the company have a benefit beyond profit, you know. I could totally see some ads coming out with a bunch of real animals, like us, all together training and shit, no bull, just a bunch of strong kids pumping iron - not some majestic ad with muscles well never see.

If this thing kicks off here i can guarantee one bad ass good time, get to meet Big Gene and many others and witness one of the most bad ass bench sessions you will ever see.
i have plenty of equipment so people can do what ever they want, but the bench workout is something you will never forget.

Vinny G
08-22-07, 12:08 pm
If you do this on a SATURDAY.....i am in

naturalguy
08-22-07, 12:54 pm
Depending on the date I am definitely interested. Philly is close enough.

Who's bringing the cheese steaks?

Big Dog
08-22-07, 2:19 pm
My vote is to bring the shindig to Southside!!!!!!!!!

You won't be disappointed!!!!!

Powerfreak
08-22-07, 4:22 pm

This could really be a big event, with some pretty big names in attendance.

JUGGERNAUT
08-22-07, 5:35 pm
Best if we keep this in Philly (and that is the title of this thread) because I want to run up the Museum steps like Rocky... and then get one or 3 of those cheese steaks with cheese wiz...

Fyre Bush
08-22-07, 7:26 pm

Just Remember Big Dog, we are outta town weekend of the 22nd.

Big Wides
08-22-07, 7:35 pm
nothing like grilled meat and orange cheese that squirts out of everything.... gotta make sure to get 2 wiz wits

Liftbig21
08-22-07, 8:50 pm
this shit sounds crazy...ill go

Vinny G
08-22-07, 9:34 pm
Ya Gotta Do This On A Saturday

BigAnt
08-22-07, 9:51 pm
Ya Gotta Do This On A Saturday

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat. or Sun.

Vinny how are you feeling, you driving down to Philly?

We can all train in my home-basement gym!

LOL

Lowdown5
08-22-07, 9:58 pm
Fuck, I want to move to Philly.............

eblnyc
08-22-07, 10:24 pm
Fuck, I want to move to Philly............. no east side for you ld...

Vinny G
08-23-07, 6:24 am
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat. or Sun.

Vinny how are you feeling, you driving down to Philly?

We can all train in my home-basement gym!

LOL

i'm feeling good....because of my 6am client on monday....i'll only come down if you guys do this on a saturday.....i have a 4 hour drive, so i'll stay over on sat night.

ghost
08-23-07, 9:44 am

seriously...i agree. ill have to talk to the fiance about this.........

ChandlerXJ
08-23-07, 9:47 am
Philly needs a hardcore gym right in the city, for real. There are a ton of crazy cats out there, and all the good places are outside the city.

G Diesel
08-23-07, 11:29 am
Trying to put the pieces together...

Hardcore Philly gym, probably on a Saturday in September. Getting the details in place as we speak. Peace, G

mcbeast
08-23-07, 11:31 am
so any ideas what gym?
what day?

what bodypart?

i say we go to powerfreaks.
whats for lunch? =)

Powerfreak
08-23-07, 11:40 am
so any ideas what gym?
what day?

what bodypart?

i say we go to powerfreaks.
whats for lunch? =)

I smell fear amongst the legion. my gym and our training style may be a bit much for the "AVERAGE" lifter. hardcore ain't for everybody.

mcbeast
08-23-07, 11:43 am
no fear from me,my weights may not be impressive granted i will prove my intensity though.

Powerfreak
08-23-07, 11:46 am
no fear from me,my weights may not be impressive granted i will prove my intensity though.

Well then get your ass down here and throw some weight around. I love a fresh fish! LOL

Vinny G
08-23-07, 12:56 pm

Hardcore Philly gym, probably on a Saturday in September. Getting the details in place as we speak. Peace, G

Sounds great....see you next month....let us know the date.

Big Al
08-23-07, 10:20 pm
This sounds great,we gotta hook this up.

BigAnt
08-23-07, 11:17 pm
Sounds great....see you next month....let us know the date.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking forward to this!

I know G will make this off the hook, and of course Punisher wilth throw in some of his expert help!

Let me know if you guys need my help with anything!

And---If you want, I will provide the world's best Tomato Pie from Corpolese's Italian Bakery, located right around the corner from me...but I am eating boring ass chicken-rice and string beans - and so will Big Al!
LOL

schodle2
08-23-07, 11:59 pm
i cant wait for this, it is going to be awesome, hopefully i dont have midterms or something that week. cant wait glad someone thought this up.

BigAnt
08-24-07, 7:58 am
i cant wait for this, it is going to be awesome, hopefully i dont have midterms or something that week. cant wait glad someone thought this up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you excited about the Tomato Pie from Corpolese?

LOL

McFly
08-24-07, 8:12 am
This sounds great,we gotta hook this up.

I'll be there!

and

Yo Big Ant, it's been a while since you came down to train legs! what's the deal?

ironshaolin
08-24-07, 8:50 am
I live in new york, but would drive to philly to do this. Hells yeah. Actually, laborday weekend I have off work that monday and I was gonna be in PA on that saturday for my uncles birthday. If you held it on a sunday, you could definately count me in. This shit would be the best day of my life.

BigAnt
08-24-07, 9:11 am
I'll be there!

and

Yo Big Ant, it's been a while since you came down to train legs! what's the deal?

gotta make the mad money on Sunday--working my part time job...will be down today to train guns!

BigAnt
08-24-07, 9:11 am
I live in new york, but would drive to philly to do this. Hells yeah. Actually, laborday weekend I have off work that monday and I was gonna be in PA on that saturday for my uncles birthday. If you held it on a sunday, you could definately count me in. This shit would be the best day of my life.

Where in PA does your uncle live?

ironshaolin
08-24-07, 9:13 am
dude I can see this now. Someone should alert the gym owner ahead of time. A crowd of 50 people from the animalpak forum just stroll into the gym on a quiet afternoon, and the building falls down. Everyone there you know is gonna be trying to prove to the next guy how hardcore they are, everyone will puke. It will be awsome.

ChandlerXJ
08-24-07, 9:14 am
I don't know about transportation or anything, how anyone is gonna get anywhere. I live in university city so i just take the subway or walk. If anyone needs to stay over, you're more than welcome to stay in my suite apartment. I don't have classes til 4 on monday, so it's not like you'd be bothering me.

ironshaolin
08-24-07, 9:20 am

Where in PA does your uncle live?

I have 2 uncles, they're twins and its gonna be there birthday. One lives in some suburb, I forgot the name and the other lives around kennet square. Driving ain't no thing for me, I used to drive 4 hours with my band to play a show for one night, I'd totally drive 4 hours to train under these circumstances with these types of people.

BigAnt
08-24-07, 9:24 am
I have 2 uncles, they're twins and its gonna be there birthday. One lives in some suburb, I forgot the name and the other lives around kennet square. Driving ain't no thing for me, I used to drive 4 hours with my band to play a show for one night, I'd totally drive 4 hours to train under these circumstances with these types of people.

cool...

G Diesel
08-24-07, 10:43 am
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you excited about the Tomato Pie from Corpolese?

LOL

Oh Tomato Pies... How I love thee.

Marchiano's in Manayunk. The best in the world. I kept that place in business when I was in school.

Peace, G

BigAnt
08-24-07, 11:44 am
Oh Tomato Pies... How I love thee.

Marchiano's in Manayunk. The best in the world. I kept that place in business when I was in school.

Peace, G

Okay G, I will get some for us (except me and Al) for post workout carbs!

Hey, Torrent and Tomato pie...that shit will take me to the Olympia stage!

mcbeast
08-24-07, 11:49 am
Well then get your ass down here and throw some weight around. I love a fresh fish! LOL

lets get it done then!

details!

G Diesel
08-24-07, 11:50 am

Okay G, I will get some for us (except me and Al) for post workout carbs!

Hey, Torrent and Tomato pie...that shit will take me to the Olympia stage!

That is what is wrong about this whole damn thing... There is no way in good conscience I could eat like that in front of you with you cats eating diet food. Peace, G

Segansational
08-24-07, 12:01 pm

This sounds awesome. I'd love to train with you guys, let me know the details when you've got them.

k1usa
08-24-07, 12:24 pm
NICE.....Im ready to rock with you guys....what a super idea...Im ready for some east coast for sure. I was wondering about the gym that was featured in the last Rocky movie...and it was in Philli from what the DVD special features said...now thats a hard core gym.....love the nasty..rusty....sutff..anyway...love this idea G...make it happen....need help...Im in your friggen corner bro.....now..Im not a huge dude like most of you..but ask BEAR....I can hang...and puke with the best of them...

Russ

Nullifidian
08-28-07, 11:42 am
Another vote for Southside Barbell up in Allentown! Seriously, who here would turn down the opportunity to train with the team there?!

G Diesel
08-28-07, 12:04 pm
Should have more details coming soon, but we're getting the gym (an urban Philly gym) lined up and putting the rest of the pieces in place. Hope to have more knowledge for you guys after Labor Day... I'd guess the date will be a Saturday afternoon sometime in late Sept/early October. Peace, G

barischeg
08-28-07, 12:16 pm
im in since i got school at drexel, always could walk down couple blocks or take the subway to train with u animals.... ppl in subway will probly be wondering "wtf is that monster drinkin and takin pills for?"

krazyassmexican
08-28-07, 12:17 pm
i wish i could go there
sounds like is gonna be amazing

k1usa
08-28-07, 12:20 pm
Should have more details coming soon, but we're getting the gym (an urban Philly gym) lined up and putting the rest of the pieces in place. Hope to have more knowledge for you guys after Labor Day... I'd guess the date will be a Saturday afternoon sometime in late Sept/early October. Peace, G

perfect G....cant wait to feel the power of this gathering...unbelieveable...!!!!

ChandlerXJ
08-28-07, 12:26 pm
im in since i got school at drexel, always could walk down couple blocks or take the subway to train with u animals.... ppl in subway will probly be wondering "wtf is that monster drinkin and takin pills for?"

yo man, you're gonna be a sophomore at drex? where you living? lets get together bro and train, you know sick it would be to have a fellow animal around? damn bro!

BigAnt
08-28-07, 8:41 pm

Looking forward to it G!

BigAnt
08-28-07, 8:42 pm
NICE.....Im ready to rock with you guys....what a super idea...Im ready for some east coast for sure. I was wondering about the gym that was featured in the last Rocky movie...and it was in Philli from what the DVD special features said...now thats a hard core gym.....love the nasty..rusty....sutff..anyway...love this idea G...make it happen....need help...Im in your friggen corner bro.....now..Im not a huge dude like most of you..but ask BEAR....I can hang...and puke with the best of them...

Russ

Russ you flying in to PA?

ironshaolin
08-28-07, 8:47 pm
you should try for a sunday, I don't know which would get a better turn out but I'm pretty sure more people would have no work on a sunday than a saturday. ME anyway! Whatever, if I gotta find coverage I ain't missin this event.

brian22
08-31-07, 12:36 pm
can't wait for the details on this, i'd love an opportunity to train with you guys

barischeg
09-03-07, 10:48 pm
yo man, you're gonna be a sophomore at drex? where you living? lets get together bro and train, you know sick it would be to have a fellow animal around? damn bro!

im gonna be a junior man.. and i guess i move in on the 21th.. gonna be living at the university crossings. One of my buddies already goes there and he lift weights too and one day he took me to the gym and i was like "im in deep shit, they have nothing here". not to crack down on the gym but all i saw was bunch of skinny pretty boys wearing abercrombie and pretty hair all gelled up.

but yeah i would have to get together and train man, i do need someone to spot me, and push me harder...

ghost
09-04-07, 9:57 am
we got a date nailed down on this yet? i may be looking in to some flights out there for this one....

AnthonyB
09-04-07, 12:16 pm
Damn theres a lot of philly heads here. where abouts is everyone from? i go between south philly (south 10th Street to be exact) and upper montgomery county area. I'm down for this-even though i did just sign up yesterday

ChandlerXJ
09-04-07, 12:21 pm
I think I'll be living around 33rd and market this year, until March.

Erik
09-04-07, 1:14 pm
I really, really would like to attend!! It really would be awesome to get this together!

Erik
09-04-07, 1:22 pm
I am all for having this event at southside and am greatful to powerfreak for giving us that option. it would be cool to train with other forum members regardless of the gym, as long as its not Ballys lol.

G Diesel
09-05-07, 12:51 pm
The location of the event looks to be...

Body World
1622 W Passyunk Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19145

http://www.bodyworldfitness.com/gallery.htm

Should be on either the first or second Saturday of October. Will update with further details as they become available. Peace, G

ChandlerXJ
09-05-07, 12:54 pm
this is gonna be utterly rediculous...

as for drexels gym... there are about 10 serious lifters there, you'll know right away who they are.

And if you see me, you'll know right away who I am.

Erik
09-05-07, 1:20 pm
Best if we keep this in Philly (and that is the title of this thread) because I want to run up the Museum steps like Rocky... and then get one or 3 of those cheese steaks with cheese wiz...

I actually was by the steps!! My girlfriend wouldnt let me run up tho:( The cheese steaks were not that great.

ChandlerXJ
09-05-07, 1:22 pm
oh we def gotta take an animal picture on the steps, holy shit

Vinny G
09-05-07, 1:29 pm
oh we def gotta take an animal picture on the steps, holy shit

is this gonna happen or what?

G Diesel
09-05-07, 1:31 pm
is this gonna happen or what?

Quoting myself...

"The location of the event looks to be...

Body World
1622 W Passyunk Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19145

Should be on either the first or second Saturday of October. Will update with further details as they become available. Peace, G"

Segansational
09-05-07, 2:58 pm

Very nice.

G Diesel
09-05-07, 3:54 pm
Looking to get a legitimate head count for this event as I need to let the proprietor of the gym know how many guys to expect in our crew. Shoot me a PM if you sincerely intend on attending. Peace, G

NickSP
09-06-07, 12:11 pm
Fuckin A...haha anyone near Amherst MA by any chance, don't have a car up here. Oh well, I'll make sure there's another animal session in the future when I do

BigAnt
09-06-07, 10:07 pm
Quoting myself...

Body World
1622 W Passyunk Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19145

Should be on either the first or second Saturday of October. Will update with further details as they become available. Peace, G"

Great gym..hard core!
In the heart of South Philly!

I am in!

ChandlerXJ
09-06-07, 10:34 pm
Fuckin A...haha anyone near Amherst MA by any chance, don't have a car up here. Oh well, I'll make sure there's another animal session in the future when I do

dude i live like 40 min from amherst, wilbraham. I will be moving to philly in like 15 days... we should fucking lift man! I'll be in philly from sept - march, then back here march - sept, then next year ill be in philly from sept - forever haha.

girlbdybldr
09-07-07, 1:42 pm
If girls are invited I'm in since I live fifteen minutes away ...

G Diesel
09-07-07, 1:52 pm
If girls are invited I'm in since I live fifteen minutes away ...

Of course... It goes without saying that the ladies are always welcome. Help bring some much needed class to the event. Peace, G

BigAnt
09-08-07, 12:16 pm
Getting really excited about this!

Big Al
09-08-07, 12:32 pm
G,count me and my girl in.My workout partner may come as well.

Big Wides
09-08-07, 12:53 pm
those living on Passyunk Ave will shit themselves seeing all of us there

AnthonyB
09-08-07, 4:42 pm
I'm going to have to walk through the hood (16th and Federal areas) to get there...Ahhhhhh shit (lol)

BigAnt
09-08-07, 11:32 pm
those living on Passyunk Ave will shit themselves seeing all of us there

A bunch of us wearing black Animal gear ---doing walking lunges through the Italian Market....

HEY...YO!

born0withno0soul
09-08-07, 11:38 pm
damn lucky. wish i could get something rolling like this in the denver area.

Elite
09-08-07, 11:47 pm
Im seriously jealous, the gym looks sweet, and membership is only $300 per year! Im paying $960 for one with a weights area you couldnt swing a cat in!

Looking forward to seeing the pics of this meet.

NickSP
09-08-07, 11:47 pm
I think a lot of us are jealous....

Big Wides
09-09-07, 12:45 pm

A bunch of us wearing black Animal gear ---doing walking lunges through the Italian Market....

HEY...YO!

the makings of Rocky VII - The Way of the Animal

ironshaolin
09-09-07, 1:52 pm
anyone that has one should wear their forum shirt so we can all see who we are.

NickSP
09-09-07, 5:06 pm
Hm, no shot of this happening the first SUNDAY of October huh

BigAnt
09-09-07, 9:23 pm
Hm, no shot of this happening the first SUNDAY of October huh

Nick, you making the drive down>?

I am bringing tomato pie for everybody (except me and BigAl)

NickSP
09-09-07, 10:15 pm

Not sure. I don't have a car up here at school so I'd have to get home to southern CT first, and then pray to the iron gods that mapquest has the right directions there, I can follow them, and my '83 chevy can make the drive haha. I have colombus day off so I could go home friday (6th), spend a day at home, and do whatever on sunday and not have to be back at school til late monday night. I'd love to hit this up so I'm gonna see what I can do, hopefully we get the remaining details soon.

Edit: Although, I suppose it will work out all the same if it happens on the 7th. Shit, this better fuckin happen....

BigAnt
09-12-07, 11:47 am
Not sure. I don't have a car up here at school so I'd have to get home to southern CT first, and then pray to the iron gods that mapquest has the right directions there, I can follow them, and my '83 chevy can make the drive haha. I have colombus day off so I could go home friday (6th), spend a day at home, and do whatever on sunday and not have to be back at school til late monday night. I'd love to hit this up so I'm gonna see what I can do, hopefully we get the remaining details soon.

Edit: Although, I suppose it will work out all the same if it happens on the 7th. Shit, this better fuckin happen....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

sounds good...looking forward to meeting you in person!

Punisher
09-12-07, 12:05 pm

tomato pie?? Ant is that a philly thing lol or is it pizza?

BigAnt
09-12-07, 3:46 pm
tomato pie?? Ant is that a philly thing lol or is it pizza?

Come'on Pun; you living under a rock in NJ? hahahaha

It is a "serve cold-room temp" softed baked dough with just sauce and sprinkled parm. cheese on it..floded with sause, very soft, melts in your mouth...they also make a "white pie" with an olive oil-basil base with sweet peppers and anchovies..

You down..

Slam a Ultra Iso Whey with it...you will be fine!

Big Jimmer
09-12-07, 8:58 pm
Boy this is gunna be sweet.

AnthonyB
09-12-07, 10:14 pm
Woah....I was down from the start but now Ant is bringin tomato pie?! fuckin a i'm there no matter what

Sir J-Werk
09-12-07, 10:23 pm
I think a lot of us are jealous....

This is true.... I hate you all. ;)

Stay Strong, stay Focused, stay Animal!
Respect.

BigAnt
09-14-07, 8:39 pm
Let's get this party started....right...

BigAnt
09-14-07, 8:40 pm
This is true.... I hate you all. ;)

Stay Strong, stay Focused, stay Animal!
Respect.

I will FedEx you a piece of tomato pie--ok>?

LOL

Sir J-Werk
09-14-07, 9:45 pm

I will FedEx you a piece of tomato pie--ok>?

LOL

You had better get insurance on that package! Mail usually runs about 2nd meal time.... LOL

Shark
09-15-07, 8:17 pm
Just got word from a few of my boys today. We are making the trip down.

BigAnt
09-15-07, 9:43 pm
Just got word from a few of my boys today. We are making the trip down.

GREAT!

Looking forward to meeting you...get ready to train...learn...AND GROW!

Erik
09-18-07, 10:41 am

It is a "serve cold-room temp" softed baked dough with just sauce and sprinkled parm. cheese on it..floded with sause, very soft, melts in your mouth...they also make a "white pie" with an olive oil-basil base with sweet peppers and anchovies..

You down..

Its sad, I didnt know what A tomato pie was either, and I am 100% Italian and from Jersey lol!

G Diesel
09-18-07, 11:05 am
The official list of members I have attending thus far are...

Erik
Big Jimmer
Segansational
Anthony B
Chandler XJ
girlbdybldr
ironshaolin
NickSP
The Prodigy
Shark

Also attending are...

Intensity
Big Wides
Juggernaut
Punisher

And...

Vinny G
BigAnt
Big Al
G Diesel

If you don't see your name listed, let me know ASAP, so I can get a legit head count for the gym.

Peace, G

Big Wides
09-18-07, 2:08 pm
thats one hell of a crew that will be attending....

k1usa
09-18-07, 2:10 pm
This looks like the cast for the next Gladiator movie...what a huge gathering....sure looks like a wild time for sure....my best hopes to you all for a great time.....

ironshaolin
09-18-07, 2:15 pm
any word on an official date yet? I need to find work coverage.

NickSP
09-18-07, 2:24 pm
any word on an official date yet? I need to find work coverage.

Also curious...need to get home for the car or figure out a bunch of train schedules....

AnthonyB
09-18-07, 6:44 pm
thats one hell of a crew that will be attending....

yea it is. even thought im no one important at all..lol

BigAnt
09-18-07, 7:58 pm
The official list of members I have attending thus far are...

Erik
Big Jimmer
Segansational
Anthony B
Chandler XJ
girlbdybldr
ironshaolin
NickSP
The Prodigy
Shark

Also attending are...

Intensity
Big Wides
Juggernaut
Punisher

And...

Vinny G
BigAnt
Big Al
G Diesel

If you don't see your name listed, let me know ASAP, so I can get a legit head count for the gym.

Peace, G

Looks good, very good!

Is 10-13 confirmed?

And a time?

Poor people like me gotta work on weekends, going to ask off, need extra rest to keep up with this monster crew!

BigAnt
09-18-07, 7:59 pm
Also curious...need to get home for the car or figure out a bunch of train schedules....

Hope you can make it, looking forward to training-meeting you!

Vinny G
09-18-07, 8:14 pm
So OCTOBER 13TH in Philly.....right?

Big Ant, you know any hotels near by?

Vinny G
09-18-07, 8:15 pm
Saturday is leg day for me.....who will be joinin me?

BigAnt
09-18-07, 8:21 pm
So OCTOBER 13TH in Philly.....right?

Big Ant, you know any hotels near by?

You want down in town or up near me (ABOUT 20 MINUTES AWAY)?

BigAnt
09-18-07, 8:22 pm
Saturday is leg day for me.....who will be joinin me?

I usually train legs on Sunday, but will train them Saturday...

Vinny I am in!

ironshaolin
09-18-07, 9:56 pm
I'm with BigAnt on this one. Sunday is the day. So its settled, this will be a leg workout? Better bring the A game. I'm much more partial to sunday, but I could swing a saturday with enough advance notice. A vote perhaps?

All in favor of saturday say aye.
All in favor of sunday say yay.

BigAnt
09-18-07, 10:19 pm
I'm with BigAnt on this one. Sunday is the day. So its settled, this will be a leg workout? Better bring the A game. I'm much more partial to sunday, but I could swing a saturday with enough advance notice. A vote perhaps?

All in favor of saturday say aye.
All in favor of sunday say yay.

With the large crew we got, I think we are just going to train whatever body parts we usually train...small groups of lifters, I know G does arms-shoulders on Sat. And Big Al and I have off, and do legs on Sunday, but we can change it...Punisher I think has off on Saturday's but...
I AM SURE HE WILL THROW DOWN THE HEAVY LIFTS WITH US...RIGHT PUN?

All in all --- we will all have fun and learn from each other...It will be very cool to put the face with the name...I am very much looking forward to this event!

We gotta take a ton pf pictures!

South Philly in the Houzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze~

NickSP
09-18-07, 10:28 pm
yea it is. even thought im no one important at all..lol

The Forvm is a chain bro...one link breaks...and you can guess as to what happens. I ain't even that big, especially right now as I've lost some weight/strength for wrestling, just a henchmen cause I talk a lot haha

NickSP
09-18-07, 10:30 pm

Hope you can make it, looking forward to training-meeting you!

Same Ant, it'd be an honor. I'll be there, I was just saying I was curious as to the date cause I'd need some time to figure my plans out...

NickSP
09-18-07, 10:34 pm

With the large crew we got, I think we are just going to train whatever body parts we usually train...small groups of lifters, I know G does arms-shoulders on Sat. And Big Al and I have off, and do legs on Sunday, but we can change it...Punisher I think has off on Saturday's but...
I AM SURE HE WILL THROW DOWN THE HEAVY LIFTS WITH US...RIGHT PUN?

All in all --- we will all have fun and learn from each other...It will be very cool to put the face with the name...I am very much looking forward to this event!

We gotta take a ton pf pictures!

South Philly in the Houzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze~

Normally got chest/bis saturday...but we'll see what happens.

Machine's somewhere on the east coast, he isn't just flying under the radar and won't make an unannounced appearance by any chance, would he?

AnthonyB
09-18-07, 10:42 pm
The Forvm is a chain bro...one link breaks...and you can guess as to what happens. I ain't even that big, especially right now as I've lost some weight/strength for wrestling, just a henchmen cause I talk a lot haha

you said it bro. i was bustin balls, kinda haha. south philly's own Ant'ny B will be there gettin busy. good lookin out cuzz

Freakshow
09-18-07, 10:55 pm
Damn G, I really wish I could come to this session. Get some pics fellas. Represent Animal/Universal well.

hjayss
09-19-07, 3:54 am
Damn G, I really wish I could come to this session. Get some pics fellas. Represent Animal/Universal well.

UHH EVEN PROS AND HENCHMEN AND WATCHMEN WILL BE BANNED IF NO PICS..LOL...

G Diesel
09-19-07, 8:58 am
The official scoop:

Saturday, October 13, 1:00pm

Body World
1622 W Passyunk Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19145

We'll meet there at 1pm.

Wear your Animal gear. Plan to train hard and eat big afterwards. Peace, G

Vinny G
09-19-07, 9:58 am
The official scoop:

Body World
1622 W Passyunk Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19145

We'll meet there at 1pm.

AWESOME

SDR
09-19-07, 10:19 am
thats awesome this gathering is happening - look forward to the pics!

lol...i really need to move from london to USA

I wonder if theres any bodybuilding expo' kinda things Universal would be doing in the UK ? I know a bunch of my friends and myself of course would love to hang out and learn from guys like Ant, G Diesel, Vinny

Vinny G
09-19-07, 10:48 am
does this gym know we are coming?

Segansational
09-19-07, 10:50 am
Looks good, very good!

Is 10-13 confirmed?

Nice! Looking forward to it.

G Diesel
09-19-07, 10:55 am
does this gym know we are coming?

No, I'm pulling this whole thing out of my ass and 25 of us are going to show up unannounced... Haha. Yeah, of course they know we're coming and they're looking forward to it. Peace, G

The Prodigy
09-19-07, 11:10 am
hey G Diesal, you got room for one more?

G Diesel
09-19-07, 11:12 am
hey G Diesal, you got room for one more?

Hells yeah bro... Be there. Peace, G

Punisher
09-19-07, 12:22 pm

You down..

Im down but i still never heard of it! lol ive only been to philly a handful of times, my family is from ny

Vinny G
09-19-07, 12:26 pm
awesome

hey on a side note, those who do go and train with us, please remember this is not our house, and although we are a bunch of fucking "animals".....lets not act like a bunch of animals.....G has gone far and beyond to set this up, and i hope its not the last.

it should be a great day

k1usa
09-19-07, 12:32 pm
As I see the post...and see the amount of guys attending this event....it just impresses me so much to see this...its amazing...and I wish you all a great time...and the East Coast gethering will be the best ever......ours was fun...small and great times...but I cant imagine over 25 animals...with all the pros.....good god...what a time.....

animal spirit

ironshaolin
09-19-07, 2:16 pm
awesome

hey on a side note, those who do go and train with us, please remember this is not our house, and although we are a bunch of fucking "animals".....lets not act like a bunch of animals.....G has gone far and beyond to set this up, and i hope its not the last.

it should be a great day

We won't act like animals as far as branch warren's DVD unchained goes, throwing stuff and being rowdy. However, we will act respectful but grunt alot and move tons of weight.

Anybody got the exact date yet? IS it october 13th? Or a sunday? Whats the deal guys? I gotta find out specifics ASAP so I can make sure I get coverage at work.

ironshaolin
09-19-07, 2:20 pm
oh nice it is set. So now the big question: What is everyone training? Lets get a little tally going. I know alot of people train legs on the weekend, among other things. I usually have saturdays off and do legs on friday, back on sunday. Depending what everyone else is doing I might skip either friday or sunday and move that workout to saturday. I guess it all comes down to, squats or deadlifts?

Shark
09-19-07, 3:38 pm
As far as I'm concerned, I'm down for any bodypart. I can work my sessions throughout the week on that and hell if I wind up doing it twice, who cares?

As far as gym etiquette goes, it takes one bad apple to fuck everything up for everyone else. I doubt anyone here will mess around too much seeing as how he would have to deal with the rest of the group if he did.

As far as AFTER.

I say we do something else. A gym session is def. needed. But what about grabbin some grub? I know a few of you wanted to hit the art museum steps for shits and giggles. So on.. You non-Philly Animals ever have something you wanted to do in Philly?

NickSP
09-19-07, 3:51 pm
As far as AFTER.

I say we do something else. A gym session is def. needed. But what about grabbin some grub? I know a few of you wanted to hit the art museum steps for shits and giggles. So on.. You non-Philly Animals ever have something you wanted to do in Philly?

As G said, "Plan to train hard and eat big afterwards."

G Diesel
09-19-07, 3:57 pm
As G said, "Plan to train hard and eat big afterwards."

Yeah, we're gonna go eat. Other than that the Philly field trip is completely up to you. Like it says in Pulp Fiction, "My name's Paul and that shit's between y'all." Peace, G

BigAnt
09-19-07, 8:23 pm
The official scoop:

Body World
1622 W Passyunk Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19145

We'll meet there at 1pm.

Looking forward to it G!

Thanks for the info!

BigAnt
09-19-07, 8:25 pm
Im down but i still never heard of it! lol ive only been to philly a handful of times, my family is from ny

Punisher;

You want to meet me at my house?

Somebody has to hold the tomato pie...I will drive down!

BigAnt
09-19-07, 8:28 pm
As far as I'm concerned, I'm down for any bodypart. I can work my sessions throughout the week on that and hell if I wind up doing it twice, who cares?

As far as gym etiquette goes, it takes one bad apple to fuck everything up for everyone else. I doubt anyone here will mess around too much seeing as how he would have to deal with the rest of the group if he did.

As far as AFTER.

Pile back at my house for workout #2!
LOL!

NickSP
09-19-07, 9:01 pm
I'm in...now, who knows how to get to this place from the 30th street train station...

AnthonyB
09-19-07, 9:02 pm
I kinda want to do a deadlift work out that saturday and gun for a pr by chance. If we go to an italian resturant in south philly afterwards, I think some of the SP Boys will be asking some of the animals for leg breaker jobs lol.

BigAnt
09-19-07, 9:52 pm
I'm in...now, who knows how to get to this place from the 30th street train station...

It's not far!

Mapquest the addy!

Big Wides
09-19-07, 10:05 pm

if it comes down to it....cab it from 30th Street

naturalguy
09-19-07, 10:07 pm
Sweet, looking forward to it!

Who's brining the Torrent and the puke buckets????

AnthonyB
09-19-07, 10:11 pm
nick i'll meet you at 30th st. I'll know how to get there via subway and a short walk

Shark
09-19-07, 11:29 pm
My boy and I are driving down from Maine for this one. I'm used to the trip so don't think I'm makin a deal out of it. I'm from Philly but in Maine for school.

Anyone in the Philly area who is not sure about making it due to a ride, I'm sure one of us on here will be able to lend a brother a hand. Just post it up.

Also, if this goes well I am thinking about doing a New England meet. Right now I am just looking to see how many people would be up for it. Maybe a Providence meet so Conn, Mass, NH, VT, ME, and possibly some Candian animals can come.

ironshaolin
09-20-07, 9:01 am
awsome, shark. I'm drivin down from NY. I just hope my car dosen't crap on me half way down. So what are we eatin? Any time I'm in philly I always make it a point to eat a philly cheese steak. MMMMMMM

G Diesel
09-20-07, 9:05 am
Any time I'm in philly I always make it a point to eat a philly cheese steak. MMMMMMM

That is the plan. Peace, G

Shark
09-20-07, 12:19 pm
Awww man. My friend and I are both on a cut. I have been doing Ox's diet for a month now. I guess by then I would deserve a cheesesteak........as long as I have a brutal workout before........you know, because I am just refueling.....right? lol

shhh *whispering* don't tell Ox. He yells at me.

NickSP
09-20-07, 12:20 pm
My boy and I are driving down from Maine for this one. I'm used to the trip so don't think I'm makin a deal out of it. I'm from Philly but in Maine for school.

Anyone in the Philly area who is not sure about making it due to a ride, I'm sure one of us on here will be able to lend a brother a hand. Just post it up.

Also, if this goes well I am thinking about doing a New England meet. Right now I am just looking to see how many people would be up for it. Maybe a Providence meet so Conn, Mass, NH, VT, ME, and possibly some Candian animals can come.

Depending on when, I'm in.

Powerfreak
09-20-07, 12:31 pm
I might make the trip just to say hello, i am right in the middle of training for Nationals so I can't change my training day from Sunday with the rest of my team.

Brian

Erik
09-20-07, 12:47 pm
I cant wait for this! I live in Jersey city So I will have to take the train from penn station, but it is worth it!

Shark
09-20-07, 12:52 pm
lol We might have to rent a fuckin bus to get everyone from 30th St. station down to Passyunk.

As far as WHERE are we gonna get steaks from? There might be a little fight over this. I think I remember some punk on here saying he liked Tony Lukes? lol

We could do Pat's, but I have heard recently they aren't as good anymore. I hope to god noone mentions the forbidden land across the street from Pats. I would rock Steve's up in Mayfair but no way in hell would we EVER fit 20 plus Animals into that place.

Maybe Fuscos on Frankford?

Oh yeah, I am waiting for the slueth of hate comments for this post. lol

AnthonyB
09-20-07, 1:01 pm
I actually went to both pats and genos yesterday. Pat's is dry and Geno's don't put enough steak. I still killed both of the sandwhichs

Erik
09-20-07, 1:03 pm
I went to pats last year, I was kinda dissapointed lol.

G Diesel
09-20-07, 1:17 pm
lol We might have to rent a fuckin bus to get everyone from 30th St. station down to Passyunk.

As far as WHERE are we gonna get steaks from? There might be a little fight over this. I think I remember some punk on here saying he liked Tony Lukes? lol

We could do Pat's, but I have heard recently they aren't as good anymore. I hope to god noone mentions the forbidden land across the street from Pats. I would rock Steve's up in Mayfair but no way in hell would we EVER fit 20 plus Animals into that place.

Luke's is 2 miles from the gym... Sounds like a plan. Peace, G

Big Wides
09-20-07, 3:08 pm
Luke's is 2 miles from the gym... Sounds like a plan. Peace, G

there's the cardio portion of the day

Lowdown5
09-20-07, 4:35 pm
Enjoy the day Brothers, it should be incredible.

Vinny G
09-20-07, 9:33 pm
I cant wait for this! I live in Jersey city So I will have to take the train from penn station, but it is worth it!

you know i grew up in JERSEY CITY.....where are you?

BigAnt
09-20-07, 9:49 pm
Enjoy the day Brothers, it should be incredible.

Is there a chance you can fly over for the day...will your work write it off for paid "job related training"?

BigAnt
09-20-07, 9:51 pm

Big Al and I will be eating top round-rice out of our tuperware!
LOL---

Shark
09-20-07, 9:56 pm

Is there a chance you can fly over for the day...will your work write it off for paid "job related training"?

lol We can all hit the airport and pick up LD. 25 animals standing in line next to the limo drivers waiting for their clients. Little tiny piece of paper with "LD" written on it. Aww yeah.

NickSP
09-20-07, 10:02 pm
We supplyin music for this thing or what?

NickSP
09-20-07, 10:04 pm
2 miles to food, huh? I'll piggyback anyone who agrees to pay for me when we get there....but I get to eat whatever, and more importantly as much, as I want.

Erik
09-20-07, 10:23 pm
you know i grew up in JERSEY CITY.....where are you?

Wow! I figured you were from Bayonne because you have mentioned Billys gym in your articles lol! I live on sherman place right off central ave in the heights.

Vinny G
09-21-07, 6:01 am
Wow! I figured you were from Bayonne because you have mentioned Billys gym in your articles lol! I live on sherman place right off central ave in the heights.

i grew up on boyd ave, right bellow mallory ave.....up the street from rt 440

Elite
09-21-07, 6:52 am
I hope you all realise just how immense this gathering is. Dont waste a second, enjoy everything, listen up and learn, give your all with the iron, most importantly REMEMBER TO USE NAPKINS after you dine!

I will definately consider flying over for any future meets. Im looking forward to a big ass group pic under the Animal banner, thats my desktop background for the year, IMMENSE!

Have a great time...

girlbdybldr
09-21-07, 12:32 pm
2 miles to food, huh? I'll piggyback anyone who agrees to pay for me when we get there....but I get to eat whatever, and more importantly as much, as I want.

I will definitely pay for you cause if we do legs I'll def need a piggy back lol ...

ironshaolin
09-21-07, 12:59 pm
alright, I almost ran into some problems making it down. My girlfriend said she really dosen't want me going. She said with my work schedule, during the week we see each other for an hour or 2 in the morning and an hour or 2 at night, much of which I spend eating. (i eat while I'm around her, but that dosen't matter). She says that weekends are our only time together and she things its selfish of me to sacrifice my day with her to go to philly and work out with strangers.

Fear not, I'm too slick for that. I hate rollercoasters, and theme parks. She loves them, and has been begging me to go to six flags with her, which I'm basically against because I'm just a big pussy when it comes to rollercoasters. So, I offered if she would cut me some slack and not get pissed about me going to philly, I'd take her to six flags for her birthday coming up at the end of october. She got real excited and said definately. SO, I will be making it down, but as a result I'm going to have to do something I'm entirely against, to make it up to her. Fun times.

Erik
09-21-07, 2:02 pm
i grew up on boyd ave, right bellow mallory ave.....up the street from rt 440

I know the area well. Have you been back lately?

NickSP
09-21-07, 3:31 pm
I will definately consider flying over for any future meets. Im looking forward to a big ass group pic under the Animal banner, thats my desktop background for the year

haha If we can't fit all of us under one banner, I can bring mine as well if we need it

Elite
09-21-07, 5:23 pm
alright, I almost ran into some problems making it down. My girlfriend said she really dosen't want me going. She said with my work schedule, during the week we see each other for an hour or 2 in the morning and an hour or 2 at night, much of which I spend eating. (i eat while I'm around her, but that dosen't matter). She says that weekends are our only time together and she things its selfish of me to sacrifice my day with her to go to philly and work out with strangers.

Fear not, I'm too slick for that. I hate rollercoasters, and theme parks. She loves them, and has been begging me to go to six flags with her, which I'm basically against because I'm just a big pussy when it comes to rollercoasters. So, I offered if she would cut me some slack and not get pissed about me going to philly, I'd take her to six flags for her birthday coming up at the end of october. She got real excited and said definately. SO, I will be making it down, but as a result I'm going to have to do something I'm entirely against, to make it up to her. Fun times.

Women, a strange species to us guys. You cant live with em, but you cant live without em. I'll never understand there ways, but you gotta love em. Behind every strong man is an even stronger woman. You played it well Shaolin, theres no way you could pass up on Philly!

Vinny G
09-21-07, 5:30 pm

STRANGERS?

Vinny G
09-21-07, 5:30 pm
I will definitely pay for you cause if we do legs I'll def need a piggy back lol ...

WHERE ABOUT IN JERSEY ARE YOU?

Vinny G
09-21-07, 5:31 pm
I know the area well. Have you been back lately?

YEAH MY STREET LOOKS LIKE SHIT....LOL

girlbdybldr
09-21-07, 8:53 pm
WHERE ABOUT IN JERSEY ARE YOU?

South Jersey: I live in Deptford and work in Cherry Hill.

BigAnt
09-21-07, 10:03 pm
I hope you all realise just how immense this gathering is. Dont waste a second, enjoy everything, listen up and learn, give your all with the iron, most importantly REMEMBER TO USE NAPKINS after you dine!

I will definately consider flying over for any future meets. Im looking forward to a big ass group pic under the Animal banner, thats my desktop background for the year, IMMENSE!

Have a great time...

Thanks for the cool words, hey maybe you can go to the Arnold Weekend in Ohio in March>? We can all hook up there to train?!

BigAnt
09-21-07, 10:37 pm

Fear not, I'm too slick for that. I hate rollercoasters, and theme parks. She loves them, and has been begging me to go to six flags with her, which I'm basically against because I'm just a big pussy when it comes to rollercoasters. So, I offered if she would cut me some slack and not get pissed about me going to philly, I'd take her to six flags for her birthday coming up at the end of october. She got real excited and said definately. SO, I will be making it down, but as a result I'm going to have to do something I'm entirely against, to make it up to her. Fun times.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe bring her to the Philly Gathering..together time, it is cool, Big AL is bringing his girl!

Once she meets G and the guys-girls, she will have a better understanding of this crazy bodybuilding hobby!

ironshaolin
09-22-07, 7:55 am
STRANGERS?

yeah vinny, she says strangers because we've never met face to face. Within the last few years, I've pretty much done away with all my friends, with the exception of maybe one or 2 who I don't hang out with that much. Not because I don't like them, but because I'm a firm beliver that sucessful people surround themselves with other sucessful people. Most of my friends were too busy drinking and not worrying about setting goals for themselves that I just couldn't be around them anymore. I've seen this gathering as a chance to surround myself with the types of people I choose to be around, whom I feel can have a positive impact on my life. good things in=good things out. hmmm, maybe I will bring her with.

Vinny G
09-22-07, 5:45 pm
yeah vinny, she says strangers because we've never met face to face. Within the last few years, I've pretty much done away with all my friends, with the exception of maybe one or 2 who I don't hang out with that much. Not because I don't like them, but because I'm a firm beliver that sucessful people surround themselves with other sucessful people. Most of my friends were too busy drinking and not worrying about setting goals for themselves that I just couldn't be around them anymore. I've seen this gathering as a chance to surround myself with the types of people I choose to be around, whom I feel can have a positive impact on my life. good things in=good things out. hmmm, maybe I will bring her with.

you made the right choice....how old are you guys?

Freakshow
09-22-07, 5:58 pm

I think you made a wise choice man. Being in college now I can understand that situation. Many of the people I associated myself with last year at school flunked out because they were all drinking and partying everynight. I worked, trained, ate, slept, went to class and studied my ass off. You have to be a leader not a follower.

Shark
09-22-07, 6:13 pm

I know exactly where your at man. I did the same thing a little over a year ago. I was tried of telling my girl that I would give her a better life and then have to deal with my friend's drama.

You have to make sacrifices in life to get where it is that YOU want yourself to be. It's alright to have fun, but there comes a time when it's time to put your nose to the grindstone. Those who push with me are welcome to join me, those who choose to sit around will be left behind.

For some reason I have a huge feeling our girls would get along great. lol

ironshaolin
09-22-07, 9:07 pm
right now, I'm 24. I used to party alot with my friends back at 18, 19, 20. I think having a kid does something drastic to your maturity level, and being chosen as a martial arts instructor kinda sets you on a straight arrow as well.

ChandlerXJ
09-22-07, 9:31 pm
Who's meeting up at 30th? I'm on 32nd and Race so I can meet anyone there at 30th...

Anyone planning on crashing in the city that night?

This is going to be awesome, looking forward to it big time.

AnthonyB
09-22-07, 9:36 pm
i was going to meet up wit nick at 30th st to help get him down to the spot

Shark
09-23-07, 2:01 am
My boy and I are most likely gonna hit Jersey and crash. Some cheap motel in Cherry Hill. No sense staying with the rents and dealing with all that. lol

KENKONG
09-23-07, 7:39 am

you aint kiddin, all this shit is making me want to be back in Jersey!! Me and the Va. rednecks just don't click.

BigAnt
09-24-07, 10:16 pm
you aint kiddin, all this shit is making me want to be back in Jersey!! Me and the Va. rednecks just don't click.

Take the drive up!

Big Wides
09-24-07, 10:23 pm

Take the drive up!

id drive from VA just for the wiz.....

BigAnt
09-24-07, 10:27 pm
id drive from VA just for the wiz.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wiz on tomatoe pie...what do ya think? LOL

Big Wides
09-24-07, 10:46 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wiz on tomatoe pie...what do ya think? LOL

now thats just plain crazy

AnthonyB
09-24-07, 10:53 pm
you call it crazy. i call it blasphemy!

G Diesel
09-25-07, 9:26 am
Give Ant a break... He's dieting, it all sounds good right about now. The nastier the better. Peace, G

Shark
09-25-07, 12:29 pm
I was just thinkin. Just throwing this out there for the hell of it. If we did just one body part as a huge group, it would take for damn ever. Resetting the weight, waiting for everyone to do a set, getting cold in between your sets.

Why not just everyone hit what they normally hit on Sat. That would clear the machines faster. Not to mention we are all in close proximity to each other. If someone needs help or advice, your within ear shot of 25 guys that can help.

Just a thought. Trying to make it more efficient.

G Diesel
09-25-07, 12:37 pm
I was just thinkin. Just throwing this out there for the hell of it. If we did just one body part as a huge group, it would take for damn ever. Resetting the weight, waiting for everyone to do a set, getting cold in between your sets.

Why not just everyone hit what they normally hit on Sat. That would clear the machines faster. Not to mention we are all in close proximity to each other. If someone needs help or advice, your within ear shot of 25 guys that can help.

Just a thought. Trying to make it more efficient.

I think that was the plan from the beginning bro (at least in my head it was, haha)... I'll be hitting delts and arms. I know Ant and Al will be hitting wheels. Peace, G

Shark
09-25-07, 12:40 pm
I think that was the plan from the beginning bro (at least in my head it was, haha)... I'll be hitting delts and arms. I know Ant and Al will be hitting wheels. Peace, G

There was a lot of leg talk from people. A few people who read through the forum asked me if they really had to hit legs. lol I normally wouldn't mind hitting my wheels with you guys any other day. But just too many people.

I planned on hitting my delts since that my normal day now. Lets just hope all 22 others don't plan on delts. lol

Erik
09-25-07, 1:00 pm
I will be hitting back, which means it will deadlifting time!

brandonA
09-25-07, 1:06 pm
This gym have enough plates to go around? Shit Al and Ant doing legs would clean out most gyms, let alone the rest of you big mothers....

-B

Shark
09-25-07, 1:13 pm
lol I'll be two months into my cut when we all meet. Two months without a single carb.

Just set a couple ten pound db's aside for me and I'll be good. lol j/k

NickSP
09-25-07, 2:24 pm
Oddball here with chest/bis (yeah, I'll be with an animal pak crew working the pretty boy muscles...) but I just switched to DB's so just leave me some of them and cable crosses and I should be good....maybe I'll learn how to properly hit those drag curls from ant

JUGGERNAUT
09-25-07, 4:55 pm
Looking forward to this

naturalguy
09-25-07, 5:07 pm
I'll be hitting arms that day

AnthonyB
09-25-07, 5:38 pm
I think im going to hit back. this is really going to be ill

BigAnt
09-25-07, 8:40 pm
There was a lot of leg talk from people. A few people who read through the forum asked me if they really had to hit legs. lol I normally wouldn't mind hitting my wheels with you guys any other day. But just too many people.

I planned on hitting my delts since that my normal day now. Lets just hope all 22 others don't plan on delts. lol

I know Body World has more than one shoulder machine...don't worry.... there will be enough room, but Big Al will use all the 45lb plates for the leg sled...he is not human!

BigAnt
09-25-07, 8:43 pm
Give Ant a break... He's dieting, it all sounds good right about now. The nastier the better. Peace, G

Tomato pie is for you all. Al and I are eating out of tuperware...
chicken-potato...but at the Arnold weekend, you all are buying the burgers!

Shark
09-25-07, 10:35 pm
awwwwww damnit

I'm on the cell with my girl right now. Typing as quiet as possible. She just reminded me that our anniversary is on the 14th. Yet she forgot when she told me I could go to Philly in the first place.

.....So far she says no way in hell. But she also said there might be a chance I can go if I bring her to a getaway trip in Vermont. Son of a bitch thats gonna be expensive.

I'm gonna start praying as soon as I hang up. Wish me luck.

NickSP
09-25-07, 10:58 pm
So why don't you just do something special on the 14th? Wouldn't you do that anyway? and your location says you're already in philly, so would it even be far? I just don't understand why a trip to somewhere close would affect what you do the next day....

Shark
09-25-07, 11:25 pm
I am from Philly. But I am living up in Maine for college. I will be driving down on the 13th to join you guys.

Things look a little better. She says that since she already told me I could go, AND there is always an argument as to if the actual day is the 14th or 17th (long story), that I should go.

But most likely I will drive down Friday night. Get a good nights rest. Hit the gym with you guys on Sat, drive back up after, get a few hours sleep and then be able to take her out for Sunday. Then maybe do the whole Vermont thing the weekend after just for fun.

I couldn't miss the anniversary, but if I can do both. You better believe I'm going to.

scals
09-26-07, 1:53 pm
I'm so pumped. I was planning on going home that weekend, and now you guys are going to be there. I can't fucking wait.

BigAnt
09-26-07, 8:38 pm
I am from Philly. But I am living up in Maine for college. I will be driving down on the 13th to join you guys.

Things look a little better. She says that since she already told me I could go, AND there is always an argument as to if the actual day is the 14th or 17th (long story), that I should go.

But most likely I will drive down Friday night. Get a good nights rest. Hit the gym with you guys on Sat, drive back up after, get a few hours sleep and then be able to take her out for Sunday. Then maybe do the whole Vermont thing the weekend after just for fun.

I couldn't miss the anniversary, but if I can do both. You better believe I'm going to.

Before you leave for Philly, hide some fresh flowers and a card in a room, call her on the way down, tell her to go find it...your good!

Vinny G
09-26-07, 9:52 pm

Before you leave for Philly, hide some fresh flowers and a card in a room, call her on the way down, tell her to go find it...your good!

Big Ant has all the moves....lol

Vinny G
09-27-07, 10:21 pm
Big Ant has all the moves....lol

how arewe splitin this up...who's trainin with who?

Shark
09-28-07, 2:44 am
I got delts. Gotta finally show Big Wides how I put up 300. lol

Anyone else doing delts is more than welcome to come over to my side of the gym.

Vinny G
09-28-07, 5:08 am

Anyone else doing delts is more than welcome to come over to my side of the gym.

i'm not sure what i'm training yet

Big Wides
09-28-07, 4:14 pm

i remember that post back in i think june or july....

brandonA
09-28-07, 4:27 pm

Tomato pie is for you all. Al and I are eating out of tuperware...
chicken-potato...but at the Arnold weekend, you all are buying the burgers!

Yo, I gotta ask.....remember I live in Arizona.....What's a tomato pie?

-B

scals
09-28-07, 4:27 pm
I'm pretty sure that I'll be training back that day.

Big Wides
09-28-07, 4:33 pm
Yo, I gotta ask.....remember I live in Arizona.....What's a tomato pie?

-B

It is a "serve cold-room temp" softed baked dough with just sauce and sprinkled parm. cheese on it..floded with sause, very soft, melts in your mouth...they also make a "white pie" with an olive oil-basil base with sweet peppers and anchovies -- to quote BigAnt

brandonA
09-28-07, 4:34 pm
It is a "serve cold-room temp" softed baked dough with just sauce and sprinkled parm. cheese on it..floded with sause, very soft, melts in your mouth...they also make a "white pie" with an olive oil-basil base with sweet peppers and anchovies -- to quote BigAnt

Sounds yummy...Thanks..

-B

Vinny G
09-28-07, 6:52 pm
Sounds yummy...Thanks..

-B

brandona....animals dont use the word.....yummy

LOL

BigAnt
09-28-07, 8:46 pm

straight up!

Shark
09-28-07, 9:40 pm
i remember that post back in i think june or july....

Ok well if I was still bulking I might be able to put up more by now. lol But this zero carb shit diet has me feeling like I can't lift anything.

I will put up the 300 and then most likely need a 20 minute break after. lol

brandonA
09-28-07, 10:43 pm
brandona....animals dont use the word.....yummy

LOL

Sorry boss.....That shit sounds fucking awesome......(how's that?)...LOL..

-B

Vinny G
09-29-07, 9:11 am
Sorry boss.....That shit sounds fucking awesome......(how's that?)...LOL..

-B

there ya go

Big Jimmer
09-29-07, 12:08 pm
That'll be leg day for me too.

BigAnt
09-29-07, 3:09 pm
That'll be leg day for me too.

Big Al and I are training legs!

Vinny G
09-29-07, 4:48 pm

Big Al and I are training legs!

i saw how much you leg press, im staying far away...lol

i think i'll be training shoulders and biceps.....who will join me?

Elite
09-29-07, 5:16 pm
Im still trying to get my head around all this.

Your gonna be training with PRO BODYBUILDERS and innovators of the sport. Even the guys without cards are immense.Whats more, your gonna top it all off chowing down loadsa food and sharing eachothers thoughts face to face.

It goes way beyond jealousy...

BigAnt
09-29-07, 5:38 pm
Im still trying to get my head around all this.

Your gonna be training with PRO BODYBUILDERS and innovators of the sport. Even the guys without cards are immense.Whats more, your gonna top it all off chowing down loadsa food and sharing eachothers thoughts face to face.

It goes way beyond jealousy...

Okay, hop on flight over, I willl save you some Tomato pie!

NickSP
09-29-07, 5:55 pm
i saw how much you leg press, im staying far away...lol

i think i'll be training shoulders and biceps.....who will join me?

Gotta do my thing with chest first, and then I've got bis as well

ChandlerXJ
09-29-07, 6:16 pm
I'm doing either wheels, guns, or traps and lats... I donno yet.

BigAnt
09-30-07, 7:25 pm
I'm doing either wheels, guns, or traps and lats... I donno yet.

wheels-wheels-wheels ! ! !

schodle2
09-30-07, 8:15 pm
all the adrenaline that i am going to have, its definitely going to be legs, wouldnt waste that energy for anything else. cant decide if its going to be deads or squats though.

NickSP
09-30-07, 10:15 pm
Yo G, what's the confirmed list lookin like at this point? My bro knows I'm makin a drive to philly to lift with fellow animals....called it a "meathead convention" lol