PDA

View Full Version : NorCal Animals

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Lowdown5
08-24-07, 7:24 pm
Hey Animals,

While Chicago and Philly are planning get togethers it got me thinking, what about us here in NorCal. We don't have deep dish like ChiTown or cheesesteak like Philly, but we got sun and Animals. So let me hear some input from you NorCal Animals, we want to get together and train? We can meet anywhere we can all get too and show the Legion that even though we are laid back in Cali that it doesn't extend to our training. We know intensity.

eblnyc
08-24-07, 8:03 pm
i want to train with you guys...via webcam...or you can send me a plane ticket...east coast and west coast LD

Lowdown5
08-24-07, 8:05 pm
i want to train with you guys...via webcam...or you can send me a plane ticket...east coast and west coast LD

Sis, it would be an honor to train with you and I mean it. East Coast and West Coast showing em how it is done.

Lowdown5
08-25-07, 9:34 am
Anybody interested or are we gonna let this die?

Roland
08-27-07, 2:03 am
Even tho im Socal, I am still interested in this. Would be cool if we could get the so and norcal animals alltogether in a remote location, but I guess that would just be a hassle. Anyways, I'm down.

brandonA
08-27-07, 11:35 am
Nor Cal at heart, but my ass is stuck in the desert...Dont let this fall thru the cracks bros...Any chance to train with a fellow Animal should not be passed up...

If I was on the coast, I would already be there waiting...hahah...

-B

krazyassmexican
08-27-07, 9:41 pm
come on guys wake yo ass up
and plan a bad ass training

eblnyc
08-27-07, 9:43 pm
i want to train west side style...that's it im going...cali here comes nyc

Lowdown5
08-27-07, 10:05 pm
i want to train west side style...that's it im going...cali here comes nyc

Come on out to Cali Sis, looks like nobody who lives here gives a fuck.

Rhetoric
08-28-07, 1:15 pm
You know I'm in LD. Let's get this done.

Lowdown5
08-28-07, 1:21 pm
You know I'm in LD. Let's get this done.

Alright, here we go. Let's get this train rolling.

Hoffdogg
08-28-07, 1:22 pm
Whoah whoah whoah! I just caught this tread! I give a fuck man! Let's hook it up.

Lowdown5
08-28-07, 1:23 pm
Whoah whoah whoah! I just caught this tread! I give a fuck man! Let's hook it up.

Alright, I just had to get a little pissed off, now we are rolling.

k1usa
08-28-07, 1:30 pm
anytime we get together ...as forum animals....it hits home big time..like when BEAR came up to Fremont CA from Gilroy to train with me...and it was an honor...and a pleasure to meet another forum animal...so....between some of West Coasters...we can get something together.....Im sure of this John...at least 4 of us. I also love with G is doing on the East Coast----and if the creeks dont rise..Im there....even if I have to thumb a ride....bag in hand...sups and a few munchies...Im there.....but John...for getting a N Cal gig.......its all good and Im fucken ready...and to my fellow animals out there...I have met John....and he is a super human...great dad...and a true animal spirited fellow.....you could not wish to meet a finer person....

Lowdown5
08-28-07, 1:36 pm
Russ, thank you Bro. The same is to be said for you, what a great man.

I think we should do this in Russ's hood, that way Bear does not have to drive so far. I will drive the Animals from Sac if that is cool.

Hoffdogg
08-28-07, 1:39 pm
I think we should do this in Russ's hood, that way Bear does not have to drive so far. I will drive the Animals from Sac if that is cool.

Works for me if you have the room for us all.

Lowdown5
08-28-07, 1:40 pm
Works for me if you have the room for us all.

I think we can all fit unless someone has a bigger car, I will cover the gas.

Hoffdogg
08-28-07, 1:44 pm
I think we can all fit unless someone has a bigger car, I will cover the gas.Not sure they make a model that specifically fits 4 Animals comfortable...HA

My car sure as hell won't.

Lowdown5
08-28-07, 1:46 pm
Not sure they make a model that specifically fits 4 Animals comfortable...HA

My car sure as hell won't.

My car will work, probably only be 3 of us from Sac, Russ is in Livermore. We can all fit.

Bear
08-28-07, 11:57 pm
Lowdown, Russ, You know this motherfucker is DOWN! I would love to get crazy with some of you ANIMALS. Let me know where and when. I will be there,

Lowdown5
08-29-07, 9:27 am
Lowdown, Russ, You know this motherfucker is DOWN! I would love to get crazy with some of you ANIMALS. Let me know where and when. I will be there,

Right on!! I will get to workin on a day and time, looking at a Saturday in September, thinking arms but lets hear what you fellas want to do.

Hoffdogg
08-29-07, 12:00 pm
Right on!! I will get to workin on a day and time, looking at a Saturday in September, thinking arms but lets hear what you fellas want to do.Arms sounds great to me personally! Far as I know now my Sept is open.

Bear
08-29-07, 3:50 pm
I think we will need to find a gym that can hold all of us.. Maybe a golds or somewhere they have decent sized weights.

Hoffdogg
08-29-07, 4:43 pm
I think we will need to find a gym that can hold all of us.. Maybe a golds or somewhere they have decent sized weights.

Don't hurt me man!...haha

I am still new to this compared to you seasoned Animals.

Lowdown5
08-29-07, 6:47 pm

Great idea Bear, let me look into it.

brandonA
08-29-07, 6:59 pm

Shit Bear, may have to go down to the ship yards in Long Beach to find enough iron for this crew....

-B

Lowdown5
08-29-07, 7:02 pm
Shit Bear, may have to go down to the ship yards in Long Beach to find enough iron for this crew....

-B

At least for Bear.................and Rhetoric...................and Russ...............and Hoffdog.........................

Hoffdogg
08-29-07, 8:05 pm
At least for Bear.................and Rhetoric...................and Russ...............and Hoffdog.........................

...and Lowdown5!

jhicks3301
08-29-07, 8:16 pm
I'm in Central Cali... Where ya'll going to be meeting at.. Might have to make a vacation out of it!

Lowdown5
08-29-07, 8:19 pm
I'm in Central Cali... Where ya'll going to be meeting at.. Might have to make a vacation out of it!

Bay Area somewhere. maybe Fremont. Bro it would be very cool if you could make it.

Roland
08-29-07, 8:21 pm
Hey John...how far do you think that would be from where im at? Can you give me an address?

jhicks3301
08-29-07, 8:24 pm
Bay Area somewhere. maybe Fremont. Bro it would be very cool if you could make it.

yeah Let me know when and what date.. See if my schedule would let it happen..

Going to Vegas next weekend... Going to Hit up Gold's while I'm there.. Should be pretty sweet

Lowdown5
08-29-07, 8:34 pm
Hey John...how far do you think that would be from where im at? Can you give me an address?

Don't have an addy yet, you are about 8 hours away Bro.

Lowdown5
08-29-07, 8:35 pm
yeah Let me know when and what date.. See if my schedule would let it happen..

Going to Vegas next weekend... Going to Hit up Gold's while I'm there.. Should be pretty sweet

Very cool, I will let you know for sure.

jhicks3301
08-29-07, 8:38 pm
Very cool, I will let you know for sure.

sweet bro thanks!

k1usa
08-30-07, 2:20 am
love to have you in on this gig bro...we gotta have the BEAR in the house,

John....this will be a great time for sure...and I can arrange to have the gym for us in Fremont for a Sat afternoon...its dead there so we can rock and move some iron...then go out and eat some burning flesh of mamel...

this will be a great time guys...Im in

hjayss
08-30-07, 4:09 am
Same applies to you massive bannings will be handed out if there are no pics...get it done...lol...

Bear
08-30-07, 1:56 pm

-B

You're right.. Let's train in a ship yard! I see a new magazine advertisement for animal...

Bear
08-30-07, 1:57 pm
love to have you in on this gig bro...we gotta have the BEAR in the house,

John....this will be a great time for sure...and I can arrange to have the gym for us in Fremont for a Sat afternoon...its dead there so we can rock and move some iron...then go out and eat some burning flesh of mamel...

this will be a great time guys...Im in

Russ you know I'll be there before you can say New York Strip Steak.... I know how much you love your steak. haha.

But I think if you do that, you will need to call a restaurant before hand to let them know we are coming..... I have a little appetite after I train. ;-)

Rhetoric
08-30-07, 6:59 pm
Wow... this thread has really grown.

Hoffdogg
08-30-07, 7:05 pm
Russ you know I'll be there before you can say New York Strip Steak.... I know how much you love your steak. haha.

But I think if you do that, you will need to call a restaurant before hand to let them know we are coming..... I have a little appetite after I train. ;-)
Man I will kill a steak after a work out, that sounds good!

Lowdown5
08-30-07, 7:36 pm
OK Brothers, let me know how your Saturdays look in September so we can get this done. Gonna happen at Russ's gym, trying to get an Animal banner made so we can get some pics.

Hoffdogg
08-30-07, 7:39 pm
OK Brothers, let me know how your Saturdays look in September so we can get this done. Gonna happen at Russ's gym, trying to get an Animal banner made so we can get some pics.
At this point I am wide open! What about the 15th just to throw out a date. Give me time to order an Animal shirt...ha

ultimatefighter
08-30-07, 8:09 pm
im from stockton...209...

Lowdown5
08-30-07, 9:32 pm
im from stockton...209...

You gotta join us.

Lowdown5
08-30-07, 10:12 pm
OK, how does the 15th sound to everybody?

Bear
08-30-07, 10:21 pm
OK, how does the 15th sound to everybody?

I'm there....

Lowdown5
08-30-07, 10:22 pm
I'm there....

OK, so me, Hoffdog and Bear can do the 15th, how about the rest of you Animals??

Bear
08-30-07, 10:27 pm
OK, so me, Hoffdog and Bear can do the 15th, how about the rest of you Animals??

What will we be training? I feel like throwing out some 100lb hammers.

Lowdown5
08-30-07, 10:29 pm
What will we be training? I feel like throwing out some 100lb hammers.

Looks like it will be an arm day, and if you are only gonna use 100's does that mean the rest of us have to go light too?

100 pound hammers, I am gonna die..................

Bear
08-30-07, 10:31 pm
Looks like it will be an arm day, and if you are only gonna use 100's does that mean the rest of us have to go light too?

I'm sure I'll get a kick in the ass. We need to find a place to dine afterwards too..

Lowdown5
08-30-07, 10:33 pm
I'm sure I'll get a kick in the ass. We need to find a place to dine afterwards too..

Steak house sounds good to me Bro, big old slab of beef after training with the Animals......................

Bear
08-30-07, 10:35 pm
Steak house sounds good to me Bro, big old slab of beef after training with the Animals......................

I can't wait. And I better see all of you freaks there!

Lowdown5
08-30-07, 10:38 pm
I can't wait. And I better see all of you freaks there!

Fuckin A, it is gonna kick ass.

Hoffdogg
08-31-07, 11:48 am
DITTO..damn

Hoffdogg
08-31-07, 11:49 am
Steak house sounds good to me Bro, big old slab of beef after training with the Animals......................Now you are talking!

Hoffdogg
09-06-07, 6:33 pm
Sup with this!?

Lowdown5
09-06-07, 6:36 pm
Sup with this!?

Getting closer Bro, gotta get some scheduling stuff handled and then it is on.

Hoffdogg
09-06-07, 6:48 pm
Getting closer Bro, gotta get some scheduling stuff handled and then it is on.
I have the 15th marked! Just let me know for sure.

k1usa
09-06-07, 7:29 pm
I got the green light from the owner of the Fit 19 on Fremont Blvd in Fremont...Ill get directions from all 4 corners to you all...its easy as shit to find...Brandon..the gym owner/manager will let us rock the world on the 15th and lets soot for say 2pm...place is pretty empty at that time...my girl will take some nice photos of this event so we have that covered...and meat...well..some good places close by I can scope out...but for BARE...Ill just get a fucken 3000 pound brahma bull....run a stick up his ass and toast the fucker and lay on the BBQ sauce...and believe me...BEAR can hold that fucker on the end of a stick with ease....

SOOOOO...we are doing arms...NICE...love that...and John...lets call Animal Central for a banner..we can all sign it and return it to NJ for them to have at Animal HQ. This will be a gathering of animals....of good people....of family...this will be a wonderful time for us all....and thanks to Lowdown...for getting this off the ground...we will have one for the books....a great time....a Animal Spirit time. I think a huge thank you to ANimal back east for having this great forum for us to gater around. We are all so furtunate here.

Well..looks like the bases are just about covered....Fremont Ca...Sept 15...a day that will live in Animal history...a day of pain...sweat....grinding-pounding gut wrenching power. We will come together as a family of animals....with 2 things in common....Iron....and respect for our brothers in iron. We shall place our souls in one place...push some iron....have a murderous workout and all be closer for the time we spend as an extended family. Lets do this...lets make it happen...lets live this time to its best.....and never look back....

brandonA
09-06-07, 7:34 pm
so when the earth shakes, we all know what the hell is going on...sounds like on hell of a good time...

-B

Hoffdogg
09-06-07, 7:39 pm
...but for BEAR...Ill just get a fucken 3000 pound brahma bull....run a stick up his ass and toast the fucker and lay on the BBQ sauce...and believe me...BEAR can hold that fucker on the end of a stick with ease....

..Laughing so hard at this right now!! I am really looking forward to the 15th.

Bear
09-06-07, 7:41 pm
I got the green light from the owner of the Fit 19 on Fremont Blvd in Fremont...Ill get directions from all 4 corners to you all...its easy as shit to find...Brandon..the gym owner/manager will let us rock the world on the 15th and lets soot for say 2pm...place is pretty empty at that time...my girl will take some nice photos of this event so we have that covered...and meat...well..some good places close by I can scope out...but for BARE...Ill just get a fucken 3000 pound brahma bull....run a stick up his ass and toast the fucker and lay on the BBQ sauce...and believe me...BEAR can hold that fucker on the end of a stick with ease....

SOOOOO...we are doing arms...NICE...love that...and John...lets call Animal Central for a banner..we can all sign it and return it to NJ for them to have at Animal HQ. This will be a gathering of animals....of good people....of family...this will be a wonderful time for us all....and thanks to Lowdown...for getting this off the ground...we will have one for the books....a great time....a Animal Spirit time. I think a huge thank you to ANimal back east for having this great forum for us to gater around. We are all so furtunate here.

Well..looks like the bases are just about covered....Fremont Ca...Sept 15...a day that will live in Animal history...a day of pain...sweat....grinding-pounding gut wrenching power. We will come together as a family of animals....with 2 things in common....Iron....and respect for our brothers in iron. We shall place our souls in one place...push some iron....have a murderous workout and all be closer for the time we spend as an extended family. Lets do this...lets make it happen...lets live this time to its best.....and never look back....

Russ you know Ill be there.. I think a Animal banner would be a sick idea and would be cool if we could all sign it. I cant wait for this!

k1usa
09-06-07, 7:41 pm
live it brother...live it

Bear
09-06-07, 7:42 pm
Laughing so hard at this right now!! I am really looking forward to the 15th.

Ill bring my own BBQ sauce too...Maybe pay homage to ronnie coleman and get some KC master piece? haha.

Bear
09-06-07, 7:44 pm
How many others will be joining us?

Lowdown5
09-06-07, 7:46 pm
How many others will be joining us?

I am thinking 5 or 6.

k1usa
09-06-07, 7:51 pm
it will be great seeing you bro....its an honor to have you guys as friends..its a true honor....we will rock the world....

Hoffdogg
09-06-07, 8:03 pm
So who is cutting up my steak for me after you guys ruin my arms!?

k1usa
09-07-07, 3:05 pm
A Gathering of ANimals on the west coast...

use this link....http://ww2.fitness19.com/locationsview.aspx?club_id=CA%20133&state=California

it has location info and map thing going on...give this a try..

my sweetheart will be there taking photos for the event....

we got gym clearence to rock the world...

and then we will feast like there is no tomorrow..

Animal Spirit.....always.....

Russ maximus ageum

Bear
09-07-07, 3:17 pm
A Gathering of ANimals on the west coast...

use this link....http://ww2.fitness19.com/locationsview.aspx?club_id=CA%20133&state=California

it has location info and map thing going on...give this a try..

my sweetheart will be there taking photos for the event....

we got gym clearence to rock the world...

and then we will feast like there is no tomorrow..

Animal Spirit.....always.....

Russ maximus ageum

I hope the gym has a good insurance policy...... :-)

brandonA
09-07-07, 3:23 pm
You guys need to send in someone 1st and make an annocement..."Any one with heart problem or tend to shit themselves easily would do best to leave now....cause the Animals are here"......Going to scare all the old ladies..ahahahahah...

-B

krazyassmexican
09-07-07, 3:35 pm
You guys need to send in someone 1st and make an annocement..."Any one with heart problem or tend to shit themselves easily would do best to leave now....cause the Animals are here"......Going to scare all the old ladies..ahahahahah...

-B

no shit bro i wish i was there so i could scream light weight baby while deadliftin 65lbs LOL nah i would go for 315lbs x reps with the boys

k1usa
09-07-07, 3:38 pm
its gonna be a great time for sure guys....a real animal happening...

Hoffdogg
09-07-07, 4:38 pm
I really am looking forward to this.

Rhetoric
09-07-07, 6:38 pm

I might be able to make it...

k1usa
09-07-07, 7:40 pm
DOOOO it...DOOOOOOO it noWWWWWWWWWW !....we r heaRRRRRRRRRRRRR......commmmm to da iron and mooooov da fukennnnn platesssssssss

or...miss out on a great time.....lol.......

Lowdown5
09-07-07, 9:53 pm
Brothers, my 11 year old has an all day soccer tourney on the 15th. Any way we can do this on Sunday the 16th? He just sprung it on me. Let me know.

Bear
09-08-07, 1:47 pm
Brothers, my 11 year old has an all day soccer tourney on the 15th. Any way we can do this on Sunday the 16th? He just sprung it on me. Let me know.

Family always comes first. The 16th is cool with me

Hoffdogg
09-08-07, 2:13 pm
I am good with the 16th also.

k1usa
09-09-07, 12:15 pm
no worries...the 16 is just fine bro.....AND i got the Animal Banner coming from corporate....should be here by Thursday...we can sign it and return it to ANimal and it will be displayed at the cage at Arnold...not too shabby...and my girlfriend will be taken photos.....

Bear
09-09-07, 1:22 pm
no worries...the 16 is just fine bro.....AND i got the Animal Banner coming from Corporate....should be here by Thursday...we can sign it and return it to ANimal and it will be displayed at the cage at Arnold...not too shabby...and my girlfriend will be taken photos.....

Awesome Russ!! That isn't fuckin shabby at all.. and very humbling.. This is going to be insane!

k1usa
09-09-07, 1:47 pm
Awesome Russ!! That isn't fuckin shabby at all.. and very humbling.. This is going to be insane!

fuken a baby...we will rock the house indeed. I think sunday will be even better....the gym will be ours for the taking...

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

I love conan's saying here......its ...fitting

Bear
09-09-07, 1:57 pm
the only thing we need is a final headcount.... I know it's me for sure, russ, john, and hoffdog... anyone else?

Hoffdogg
09-09-07, 5:01 pm
This fucken rocks man I am ready to just kill it on the 16th!!!

Lowdown5
09-09-07, 7:28 pm
What time are we thinking?

k1usa
09-10-07, 11:57 am
How about starting at say 12:30pm...Sunday at my gym is wide open...we wil just about own the place...Im thinking a noon plus would be cool.....

Bear
09-10-07, 12:03 pm
How about starting at say 12:30pm...Sunday at my gym is wide open...we wil just about own the place...Im thinking a noon plus would be cool.....

Noon is fine by me, and maybe we can grab some vittles somewhere close by? Got any ideas where at russ?

k1usa
09-10-07, 12:31 pm
Ill look into that bro....I eat down there a lot with my girl...lots of different foods...Fremont is a pretty good blend of ethnic foods...all good stuff. Im guessing MEAT will be the item of choice....so....I found a local farmer that has a 5000 pound bull....."""""""""just kidding bro""""""""....but there are some good places local...Ill do some hunting. My girlfriend is very up on places to eat there as well....so we shall find a good place...and she will be there for a bit....she could have been there the whole time on Sat...but on SUn she has to pick up her mom at the airport at around 4ish...from SIngapor...so she can stop by for a bit...meet the gang and take the photos....she wants to say hi to everyone....she is my ablolute light in my life bro...I have never been so loved as I am...now for almost 2 years......

whats up with you today brohammer.....

Bear
09-10-07, 1:05 pm
Ill look into that bro....I eat down there a lot with my girl...lots of different foods...Fremont is a pretty good blend of ethnic foods...all good stuff. Im guessing MEAT will be the item of choice....so....I found a local farmer that has a 5000 pound bull....."""""""""just kidding bro""""""""....but there are some good places local...Ill do some hunting. My girlfriend is very up on places to eat there as well....so we shall find a good place...and she will be there for a bit....she could have been there the whole time on Sat...but on SUn she has to pick up her mom at the airport at around 4ish...from SIngapor...so she can stop by for a bit...meet the gang and take the photos....she wants to say hi to everyone....she is my ablolute light in my life bro...I have never been so loved as I am...now for almost 2 years......

whats up with you today brohammer.....

I know what you mean man. My girl is my life as well. The best woman I could have ever asked god to bring me. Her birthday was on Sunday, and since I spent most of my money spending that time down there in FL when she was sick, I couldnt visit her. I sent her my 4 XL World Gym sweatshirt along with my old "Squat Til You Puke" shirt (she just signed up at a gym with her mom) as a little something. As for today, I have some shoulder work and some good ol eating and rest since I have the day off work. We are going to need to take a group photo for sure. I can't wait to see that banner displayed at the cage, and hanging out with you and the rest of the Animal Crew.

Hoffdogg
09-10-07, 2:10 pm
I third that guys. My wife is getting it now...lol. This weekend we were trying to think of something different for dinner and she kept saying to me, "is that enough protein?". She shopped today and called to tell me all the good protein she bought...ha. It's so great to have the support at home, she and I work and play well together!

Bear
09-11-07, 3:13 pm
5 days til the day ... this is going to be fucking insane. Im going crazy here!!!

Hoffdogg
09-11-07, 5:06 pm
5 days til the day ... this is going to be fucking insane. Im going crazy here!!!
LOL! Dude me too, I have the office even excited because I keep telling them about it. They have all watched my progress from my fatness...haha

Bear
09-11-07, 7:56 pm
LOL! Dude me too, I have the office even excited because I keep telling them about it. They have all watched my progress from my fatness...haha

You should bring a couple of 'em down... Give them a reality check.... or scare the shit out of them. haha

Hoffdogg
09-11-07, 7:59 pm
You should bring a couple of 'em down... Give them a reality check.... or scare the shit out of them. hahaThey already tend to find me intimidating. Seeing those huge plates on the bar as I am curling would drive them over the edge! Gotta get a pic of that tho!

Lowdown5
09-11-07, 10:41 pm
Hoff, we need to leave about 10am. PM me your cell again and I will call you to make arrangements to meet.

Hoffdogg
09-12-07, 2:52 pm
Hoff, we need to leave about 10am. PM me your cell again and I will call you to make arrangements to meet.

Sent. Did we get a final count?

k1usa
09-12-07, 3:29 pm
Everything looks great for the day...Sunday @ noon we meet...lets take say 10 mins to share some soul talk..get the right karma going...and destroy some weights. I told the owner we would behave...NOT........but will be good boys. OUr arms will be destroyed....muderous training for us all...but lets start out with some get to know each other chat....and get the heads right. I know John..and BEAR.....gosh knows this will be a great time. To all the ANimals out there...we will post photos of this event on the forum...my girl will be shooting photos....she may even train with us...and she aint no panzy bros...she is a strong willed and hard core at this with me....shhhheeeet...know any other girls doing Wraths split?????? kkkkk???

I want to thank John for gettting this rolling and for all that attend this event. We are a brotherhood...we are extended family....we are...ANIMAL...

Russmaximus-oldamus

Lowdown5
09-12-07, 9:33 pm
OK, looks like me, Hoffdog, Bear and k1usa. Rhetoric can't make it, but if we do a Sac day later we will get him there for sure. Noon Sunday, the earth shakes!!!

k1usa
09-14-07, 1:41 pm
Roger that John...it will be a great group...and the banner is in....at my office...Im getting it now and will size it up for the photo shoot....

John...you are a great friend....and I appreciate you bro.....and hugs to Ryan...

Bear
09-14-07, 3:18 pm
I'm bringing my A game... and I expect nothing less from you guys either. I can't wait.

Hoffdogg
09-14-07, 3:26 pm
I took today off from the gym, no cardio even! Give it everything Sunday.

Bear
09-14-07, 3:40 pm
I took today off from the gym, no cardio even! Give it everything Sunday.

I better see you, john and russ throwing down with me on those 100lb hammers man. I took these next 2 days and I'm loading up on the calories.

Hoffdogg
09-14-07, 3:47 pm
damn bro, i am glad john is driving! 100lb hammers, i never thought that 100 and hammers could be in the same sentence!

Hoffdogg
09-14-07, 5:15 pm
Can we take over the music in the gym? I was thinkin of burnin a Norcal Animal mix...any requests?

k1usa
09-14-07, 5:24 pm
about the music...I will enquire...I hate training to Barry manalo....and for the A game BEAR.....bring it gabronie...just bring it...I got your 100 pound hammers right here baby.......

banner is in...Ill bring the big marks-a lot and we will sign that fucker and return to the Animal HQ....

here we go boys...and tonight...I do delts...tomorrow..legs...sunday...one ground pounding earth shattering murderous arm workout....

Lowdown5
09-14-07, 5:24 pm
100 pound hammers? We going light Bear?

Fuck.................

Bear
09-14-07, 5:40 pm
Can we take over the music in the gym? I was thinkin of burnin a Norcal Animal mix...any requests?

Haha, I remember when russ and I first trained... We were doing preacher curls and I could hear the faint sounds of mandy moore and various artists that would make me drive a hot poker through my ear. I'm a fuckin' metal head. But the one song that always gets me crazy and makes me feel like murdering the weight would be "Live For This" by Hatebreed.

Lowdown5
09-14-07, 5:42 pm
Anything that has some energy, some drive. Fireball Ministry, Disturbed, Rage Against the Machine.

Hoffdogg
But the one song that always gets me crazy and makes me feel like murdering the weight would be "Live For This" by Hatebreed.NO FUCKIN WAY! I love Hatebreed man...my son and I were in the pit at Ozzfest this year when Hatebreed played. He looks at me and says, "I am the only kid I know who moshed with his dad!!"

Bear
about the music...I will enquire...I hate training to Barry manalo....and for the A game BEAR.....bring it gabronie...just bring it...I got your 100 pound hammers right here baby.......

banner is in...Ill bring the big marks-a lot and we will sign that fucker and return to the Animal HQ....

here we go boys...and tonight...I do delts...tomorrow..legs...sunday...one ground pounding earth shattering murderous arm workout....

Ok Grandpa... I mean Russ ;-). I'm bringing the house down on Sunday. I can't wait to see that thing put up in "The Cage" at the next Arnold.. You can bet your ass russ and I will be there with bells on and 2 giant gym bags to cop all the free shit.

Bear
09-14-07, 5:45 pm
100 pound hammers? We going light Bear?

Fuck.................

I hope not...

Lowdown5
09-14-07, 5:46 pm
I have an UnderArmour bag that you could put 2 people in. I am bringing 2 of them fuckers to the Arnold. Need some free shit, haha!

Lowdown5
09-14-07, 5:46 pm
I hope not...

HELL NO!!!

Hoffdogg
09-14-07, 5:49 pm
I will be damn upset if my arms don't simply fall off my body Sunday afternoon....

Where is the Arnold?

Bear
09-14-07, 6:03 pm
I will be damn upset if my arms don't simply fall off my body Sunday afternoon....

Where is the Arnold?

Columbus, Ohio. Are you going to be attending?

Hoffdogg
09-14-07, 6:04 pm
Columbus, Ohio. Are you going to be attending?
That would be a cool trip, but I doubt I can make it.

Bear
09-14-07, 6:05 pm
[QUOTE=Hoffdogg;175834]I will be damn upset if my arms don't simply fall off my body Sunday afternoon...QUOTE]

Don't worry, it'll happen.

Hoffdogg
09-14-07, 6:16 pm
Ministry - Stigmata
Rage - Killing in the name
Hatebreed - Live for This & I will be Heard
5FDP - White Knuckles & Way of the fist
Disturbed - Violence Fetish & Liberate
Ghost Machine - Sheltered
Motograter - Wrong
Soulfly - Jumpdafuckup
Ill Nino - I am Loco
Fear Factory - Back the Fuck up
American Head Charge - Loyalty

So far......so good....you kill my arms...I make your ears bleed

brandonA
09-14-07, 6:19 pm
Ministry - Stigmata
Rage - Killing in the name
Hatebreed - Live for This & I will be Heard
5FDP - White Knuckles & Way of the fist
Disturbed - Violence Fetish & Liberate
Ghost Machine - Sheltered
Motograter - Wrong
Soulfly - Jumpdafuckup
Ill Nino - I am Loco
Fear Factory - Back the Fuck up
American Head Charge - Loyalty

So far......so good....

Gotta have some Godsmack in there...I think it is called Anyway....goes..."Im doing the best I can, doing the best I ever have, NOW GO AWAY!!!"

-B

Hoffdogg
09-14-07, 6:34 pm
Gotta have some Godsmack in there...I think it is called Anyway....goes..."Im doing the best I can, doing the best I ever have, NOW GO AWAY!!!"

-BIt's called 'Whatever', and it has been added...good call.

Bear
09-14-07, 6:44 pm
It's called 'Whatever', and it has been added...good call.

How is the routine going to go down? This is my routine I've been doing, what do you guys do?

Biceps
Cambered Bar Preacher Curls - 4 x 12-6
Barbell Curls - 4 x 8-10
Hammer Curls - 4 x 8-10

Triceps
Close-Grip Bench Presses - 4 x 8-10
Incline Skull Crushers - 4 x 8-10
Bodyweight Dips - 4 x 10-12
Straight Bar/Rope Pushdowns - 4 x 10-12

Hoffdogg
09-14-07, 6:49 pm
How is the routine going to go down? This is my routine I've been doing, what do you guys do?

Biceps
Cambered Bar Preacher Curls - 4 x 12-6
Barbell Curls - 4 x 8-10
Hammer Curls - 4 x 8-10

Triceps
Close-Grip Bench Presses - 4 x 8-10
Incline Skull Crushers - 4 x 8-10
Bodyweight Dips - 4 x 10-12
Straight Bar/Rope Pushdowns - 4 x 10-12

Have to think that through with four of us so there isn't too much down time. I have started doing Tri first lately, and Barbell Curls are my staple for Biceps. I am open to new things though.

Bear
09-14-07, 6:55 pm
Have to think that through with four of us so there isn't too much down time. I have started doing Tri first lately, and Barbell Curls are my staple for Biceps. I am open to new things though.

I usually start out with Preachers or a Dumbbell movement first in my bicep movement to warm up my joints and wrists especially... You can never beat good ol barbell curls.

I thought of another song to throw in the mix... "Welcome to the Jungle." A true classic when you are sweating and throwing down with some crazy weight.

Hoffdogg
09-14-07, 7:00 pm
Welcome to the Jungle............added

and also

Drowning Pool - Step Up
Static X - Destroyer

k1usa
09-15-07, 6:11 pm
actually ...BEAR gets in the parking lot and curls a few cars from the rear bumpers just to warm up...Iv'e seen this.....NOT

I do Wraths split.....but we can have a good time mixing it up....witch it s good thing....

Lowdown5
09-15-07, 6:16 pm
We find a place to eat at yet?

See where my head is at? LOL

Maharg
09-15-07, 6:40 pm
dammit i was reading the thread and when i saw it was the 15th i thought awesome i will see how the beasts did. Then i saw it was rearranged for tomorrow. Hey how did the lil' beast do in his soccer game?

Bear
09-15-07, 7:18 pm
dammit i was reading the thread and when i saw it was the 15th i thought awesome i will see how the beasts did. Then i saw it was rearranged for tomorrow. Hey how did the lil' beast do in his soccer game?

Don't worry, we will give EVERYONE on the forum something good to read....Some crazy shit will be going down for sure.

Bear
09-15-07, 7:20 pm
We find a place to eat at yet?

See where my head is at? LOL

Im gonna need to be a bit tight on the wallet. This animal is almost broke! haha.

eblnyc
09-15-07, 7:20 pm
im jealous i wanna go...dammit

Bear
09-15-07, 7:23 pm
Who is going to be giving the summary of tomorrows workout on the Forum? I know i'm going to barely be able to drive home, let alone write for a while.

Bear
09-15-07, 7:27 pm
[QUOTE=k1usa;176363]actually ...BEAR gets in the parking lot and curls a few cars from the rear bumpers just to warm up...Iv'e seen this.....NOT[QUOTE]

The parking lot sucks there by the way, lol.

Lowdown5
09-15-07, 7:43 pm

His team won 2-1 and 4-2. They played really well.

Lowdown5
09-15-07, 7:43 pm
Who is going to be giving the summary of tomorrows workout on the Forum? I know i'm going to barely be able to drive home, let alone write for a while.

Me or Hoffdog will help you out Bear.

Bear
09-15-07, 8:03 pm
I hope all of you boys who are joining us are loading up on the calories... Tomorrow morning is going to be a feast for me... 2 cups of oatmeal with a 10 egg white omelete mixed with 4 oz ground turkey and a couple pieces of fruit.. mmmm mmm.. Thats just for breakfast.

Lowdown5
09-15-07, 8:05 pm
I hope all of you boys who are joining us are loading up on the calories... Tomorrow morning is going to be a feast for me... 2 cups of oatmeal with a 10 egg white omelete mixed with 4 oz ground turkey and a couple pieces of fruit.. mmmm mmm.. Thats just for breakfast.

Shit, I want to eat at your house. I am doing a cup of oats, 2 scoops chocolate protein, 1 tbsp natty pb and a 1/2 cup milk all mixed. That is meal #1.

Bear
09-15-07, 8:11 pm
Shit, I want to eat at your house. I am doing a cup of oats, 2 scoops chocolate protein, 1 tbsp natty pb and a 1/2 cup milk all mixed. That is meal #1.

Good eats right there.

Lowdown5
09-15-07, 8:13 pm
Good eats right there.

My fav Bro. Put that shit in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes, tastes like no bake cookies.

Bear
09-15-07, 8:20 pm
My fav Bro. Put that shit in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes, tastes like no bake cookies.

The only problem I ever get when I mix oats in the blender with my shakes is that 3/4 of the oats go straight to the bottom of my cup. It's a pain in the ass so drink, but it works.

Lowdown5
09-15-07, 8:24 pm
The only problem I ever get when I mix oats in the blender with my shakes is that 3/4 of the oats go straight to the bottom of my cup. It's a pain in the ass so drink, but it works.

Mine too. Someone said grind em in like a Magic Bullet to make em not do it. I am too lazy, LOL.

Hoffdogg
09-15-07, 8:27 pm
Keep shakin! shake drink shake drink...lol

I have been eating like crazy today, few extra carbs even. Tomorrow AM, 1C oats, 4-5 egg whites, 3-4 pieces turkey bacon, protein drink. Gonna have to bring my work cooler for the drive down, couple shakes. I made some extra chix today...

Lowdown5
09-15-07, 8:28 pm
Keep shakin! shake drink shake drink...lol

I have been eating like crazy today, few extra carbs even. Tomorrow AM, 1C oats, 4-5 egg whites, 3-4 pieces turkey bacon, protein drink. Gonna have to bring my work cooler for the drive down, couple shakes. I made some extra chix today...

I hear that!

Bear
09-15-07, 8:31 pm
How long is the commute going to take you fellas? I haven't been up to Sac in a LONG time.

Lowdown5
09-15-07, 8:31 pm
How long is the commute going to take you fellas? I haven't been up to Sac in a LONG time.

Bout an hour and 45. How about you Bear?

Hoffdogg
09-15-07, 8:32 pm
I hear that!
Feelin better bro?

Bear
09-15-07, 8:33 pm
45 mins depending on traffic. I usually leave an hour early just in case.

Lowdown5
09-15-07, 8:33 pm
Feelin better bro?

Feel great now. Morning was rough.

Hoffdogg
09-15-07, 8:44 pm
Feel great now. Morning was rough.

Good deal, if you need me to drive let me know.

Lowdown5
09-15-07, 8:49 pm
Good deal, if you need me to drive let me know.

Nope, it is all good. You may have to drive my car back if I am crippled though. LOL

Hoffdogg
09-15-07, 8:56 pm
Nope, it is all good. You may have to drive my car back if I am crippled though. LOL

LOL..it's a long walk, my wife just said she would come get us!

Lowdown5
09-15-07, 8:57 pm
LOL..it's a long walk, my wife just said she would come get us!

Bless her heart!! She may have too.

k1usa
09-15-07, 8:59 pm
looking forward bros......we will find a place.....cheaper the better for me too bro.....Ill be happy to enter a thread on the get together..but shit...we all should......and my girl will take photos and video....off the hook bros......off the hook.....

Hoffdogg
09-15-07, 9:03 pm
looking forward bros......we will find a place.....cheaper the better for me too bro.....Ill be happy to enter a thread on the get together..but shit...we all should......and my girl will take photos and video....off the hook bros......off the hook.....

Find an all you can eat, we can teach them a fuckin lesson!

Hoffdogg
09-15-07, 9:07 pm
Oh and I burned the mix, should I make 3 copies? Commemorate?

It's hardcore

Lowdown5
09-15-07, 9:13 pm
Oh and I burned the mix, should I make 3 copies? Commemorate?

It's hardcore

Hell yes, and I like tha all you can eat idea. Really scare somebody!

Bear
09-15-07, 9:13 pm
Find an all you can eat, we can teach them a fuckin lesson!

Now you are speaking my language!

Lowdown5
09-15-07, 9:14 pm
Now you are speaking my language!

Bear, I think we must be related!!

k1usa
09-15-07, 9:17 pm
we will feast like there is no tomorrow.......and BEAR...I got the brahma bull ready....cut off the hoofs and horns and its ready for eating......LOL....just foolen bro.....Im just eating all the time bro....every moment I can stand to eat...I do.......just incase bro..my phone is 925-351-6969

tomorrow we will shake the ground.......and rock the iron......

Hoffdogg
09-15-07, 9:18 pm
I am eating again right now! Never thought I would put this much protein away in one day

k1usa
09-15-07, 9:21 pm
keep pounding it down bro.....dont stop......keep eating bro......I rested pretty well today...eat all day...hung with my girl and son....ready for the grind......how are you bro.....and my cell is 925-351-6969 if you need anything bro.....

Lowdown5
Eat them carbs up Brothers, tomorrow we have work to do.

And then we get to eat!!!!

Bear
Bear, I think we must be related!!

When you are 6'3" and pushing 285 pounds, you have quite a appetite after you finish training.... You should see me after leg day.

Lowdown5
09-15-07, 9:22 pm
When you are 6'3" and pushing 285 pounds, you have quite a appetite after you finish training.... You should see me after leg day.

Good Lord Man, you are a Bear!!

Bear
09-15-07, 9:26 pm
Good Lord Man, you are a Bear!!

I think I was fed fertilizer as a child....or maybe it was the cooking?

Lowdown5
09-15-07, 9:26 pm
I think I was fed fertilizer as a child....or maybe it was the cooking?

Good home cookin will do that!

Hoffdogg
09-15-07, 9:28 pm
I think I was fed fertilizer as a child....or maybe it was the cooking?Miracle Grow?

Bear
09-15-07, 9:28 pm
Me, Russ, John, Hoffdogg so far..... Anyone else coming? Come one, come all!!!!!

Bear
09-15-07, 9:29 pm
Miracle Grow?

Well I did grow up on a vineyard ranch for 16 years.... Maybe I got a little extra something in the water? Haha.

Lowdown5
09-15-07, 9:30 pm
Me, Russ, John, Hoffdogg so far..... Anyone else coming? Come one, come all!!!!!

Don't know if one building can hold anymore of us!

Hoffdogg
09-15-07, 9:33 pm
Me, Russ, John, Hoffdogg so far..... Anyone else coming? Come one, come all!!!!!Hoffdogg = Sean....since you are going to kill me with 100lb hammers, you should know that...lol

Bear
09-15-07, 9:35 pm
Hoffdogg = Sean....since you are going to kill me with 100lb hammers, you should know that...lol

Bear=Alex.

Lowdown5
09-15-07, 9:36 pm
Hoffdogg = Sean....since you are going to kill me with 100lb hammers, you should know that...lol

He is not gonna kill you, maybe maim you, but not kill you. Drama Queen! LOL

Hoffdogg
09-15-07, 9:41 pm
He is not gonna kill you, maybe maim you, but not kill you. Drama Queen! LOL

Maim....Kill....it's all semantics. bring it

Lowdown5
09-15-07, 9:44 pm
Maim....Kill....it's all semantics. bring it

Now that is the attitude to have!

k1usa
09-15-07, 10:07 pm
ka mon suzie...lets to some hammers with the old guy.....feelen lucky.....

Bear
09-16-07, 11:34 am
Whats the official time we're meeting at?

Lowdown5
09-16-07, 12:04 pm
Whats the official time we're meeting at?

12:15 to 12:30. Going to pick up Sean in a few.

Hoffdogg
09-16-07, 12:19 pm
I am out the door in a couple minutes, just putting down another chicken breast!

Giant Killer
09-16-07, 12:26 pm
Aw shit, todays the day huh? Looking forward to seeing these pics.

Bear
09-16-07, 12:35 pm
Aw shit, todays the day huh? Looking forward to seeing these pics.

Today is the day... I already cramed down some oats, 10 egg whites with 2 whole eggs, and 2 bananas... time for meal 2 soon enough.

Bear
09-16-07, 12:37 pm
I am out the door in a couple minutes, just putting down another chicken breast!

cram another down for me will ya?

BigAnt
09-16-07, 2:06 pm
You guys have a great workout...looking forward to pics and a review!

Bear
09-16-07, 7:42 pm
You guys have a great workout...looking forward to pics and a review!

Ant, lets just say it was a chore to drive home today. Lowdown is going to post the review of the workout and Russ is going to throw up some pics for us.

BigAnt
09-16-07, 8:07 pm
Ant, lets just say it was a chore to drive home today. Lowdown is going to post the review of the workout and Russ is going to throw up some pics for us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I called LD to wish you guys a safe and hard workout, had a bad conection, he called me later afer the b u f f e t?

What was up with that..a lot of growing going on, heavy weights and heavier plates(food plates)...IT'S ALL GOOD!

Bear
09-16-07, 8:14 pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I called LD to wish you guys a safe and hard workout, had a bad conection, he called me later afer the b u f f e t?

What was up with that..a lot of growing going on, heavy weights and heavier plates(food plates)...IT'S ALL GOOD!

Yes, some good ol asian cuisine off season food... I had about 4 or 5 plates... Those guys couldnt hang with me in the buffet line! Haha.

BigAnt
09-16-07, 8:16 pm
Yes, some good ol asian cuisine off season food... I had about 4 or 5 plates... Those guys couldnt hang with me in the buffet line! Haha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL----Sounds good, gotta see the pics. of the buffet!

Bear
09-16-07, 8:26 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL----Sounds good, gotta see the pics. of the buffet!

Oh and by the way Ant, I talked with the guys, and they had nothing but good things to say about you. You're an awesome guy.

Lowdown5
09-16-07, 9:07 pm
Let me say that this was the most fun I have had in the gym in a long time. Meeting Bear and Hoffdog (Sean) in person for the first time was a special treat for me. And seeing Russ again was the best. We worked arms and let me say that it was intense and we would have it no other way. I will post as much of the weights used as I can recall.

BB Curls 4 sets last set we all used 135 pounds, reps between 3 and 6

Preacher Curls 4 sets last set was with 70 plus the bar

Alt DB Curls running the rack 65/55/45/35/25

Plate loaded preachers 4 sets 70 pounds just to pump it out

CGBP 4 sets last set 230 this was fun and intense

Overhead DB extensions 4 sets last sets were drop sets 100/80/60 Bear did a 40 as well

Pressdowns 4 sets last set was a drop set 135/95/65/35

Plate loaded dips drop set 320/270/180/90

Then we went and destroyed an all you can eat chinese buffet. Bear put us all to shame.

Again, let me say that for me that meeting Bear and Sean was the best part. They are both great Animals but better human beings. It wan an honor to train with Russ, Alex and Sean. I will cherish this day.

eblnyc
09-16-07, 9:27 pm
nice training day for you cali animals..very strong and i hope you left the buffet in ruins...

Lowdown5
09-16-07, 9:29 pm
nice training day for you cali animals..very strong and i hope you left the buffet in ruins...

Lets just say that we got our moneys worth.

Something I forgot to mention. Russ's girl Natalie was kind enough to take the pics for us. She is such a sweetheart, so supportive. She has a smile which lights up a room and is just a great person. It was great to meet her after hearing so many nice things about her from Russ.

schodle2
09-16-07, 9:31 pm
Nice work you animals sounds like everyone had a really good time. keep up all the hard work.

Lowdown5
09-16-07, 9:31 pm
Nice work you animals sounds like everyone had a really good time. keep up all the hard work.

Thanks Bobby.

Hoffdogg
09-16-07, 9:39 pm
Typing right now is a chore, thank god John drove. It was great meeting everyone, and an honor to work out with them...we will see how happy I am tomorrow morning though.

This was an intense day, great arm workout as LD posted, we killed it! I was pushed hard, and hopefully helped to push the other animals to their limits.

Buffet...well just let me tell you to stay out of Bear's way at the buffet!

Bear
09-16-07, 9:43 pm
Can't forget those 100lb hammers for sets of 6 per arm...Haha. All 3 of you guys are great, and from the bottom of my heart, this was the most sickest and craziest fucking training session I ever had. *cough cough* dumbbell hole in the wall *cough cough*. Or when russ split his head open and it was squirting out blood and brain matter and he used it as "war paint".... Ok, well maybe that didn't happen, but there was blood.

......."THATS IT?!" Haha.

Bear
09-16-07, 9:45 pm
Typing right now is a chore, thank god John drove. It was great meeting everyone, and an honor to work out with them...we will see how happy I am tomorrow morning though.

This was an intense day, great arm workout as LD posted, we killed it! I was pushed hard, and hopefully helped to push the other animals to their limits.

Buffet...well just let me tell you to stay out of Bear's way at the buffet!

Never come between a man and his food.... I'm still hungry...

Hoffdogg
09-16-07, 9:46 pm
Can't forget those 100lb hammers for sets of 6 per arm...Haha. All 3 of you guys are great, and from the bottom of my heart, this was the most sickest and craziest fucking training session I ever had. *cough cough* dumbbell hole in the wall *cough cough*. Or when russ split his head open and it was squirting out blood and brain matter and he used it as "war paint".... Ok, well maybe that didn't happen, but there was blood.

......."THATS IT?!" Haha.Dude totally intense! Blood...and chaos!

Bear
09-16-07, 9:48 pm
Dude totally intense! Blood...and chaos!

Nice thinking with the 45lb plate again!

Hoffdogg
09-16-07, 10:16 pm
Nice thinking with the 45lb plate again!shhhh no one will ever know.

Hoffdogg
09-16-07, 10:17 pm
Let me say that this was the most fun I have had in the gym in a long time. Meeting Bear and Hoffdog (Sean) in person for the first time was a special treat for me. And seeing Russ again was the best. We worked arms and let me say that it was intense and we would have it no other way. I will post as much of the weights used as I can recall.

BB Curls 4 sets last set we all used 135 pounds, reps between 3 and 6

Preacher Curls 4 sets last set was with 70 plus the bar

Alt DB Curls running the rack 65/55/45/35/25

Plate loaded preachers 4 sets 70 pounds just to pump it out

CGBP 4 sets last set 230 this was fun and intense

Overhead DB extensions 4 sets last sets were drop sets 100/80/60 Bear did a 40 as well

Pressdowns 4 sets last set was a drop set 135/95/65/35

Plate loaded dips drop set 320/270/180/90

Then we went and destroyed an all you can eat chinese buffet. Bear put us all to shame.

Again, let me say that for me that meeting Bear and Sean was the best part. They are both great Animals but better human beings. It wan an honor to train with Russ, Alex and Sean. I will cherish this day.Damn this was a good day, and warning when working our with LD...dropsets are sprung upon you without notice!

Lowdown5
09-16-07, 10:21 pm
Damn this was a good day, and warning when working our with LD...dropsets are sprung upon you without notice!

Gotta keep you on your toes.

Bear
09-16-07, 10:27 pm
Gotta keep you on your toes.

Im surprised Russ isn't on yet.... Maybe he's too cramped up?

Hoffdogg
09-16-07, 10:35 pm
Im surprised Russ isn't on yet.... Maybe he's too cramped up?
Soakin in some Tiger Balm?

Bear
09-16-07, 10:41 pm
Soakin in some Tiger Balm?

I dont blame him... I used a quarter of bengay on one freaking arm.

Hoffdogg
09-16-07, 10:52 pm
I dont blame him... I used a quarter of bengay on one freaking arm.
dude! yer killin me....i am sore but i am fighting the tiger balm call! LOL!

Bear
09-16-07, 11:55 pm
Nothing in the world feels better than a ice cold shower after a brutal session. I just wanted let you guys know it was a REAL and humbling experience to train with all. From the top, to the bottom of my heart, you are all my friends for life. Again, thank you John for coming up with the idea for this and most of all, for making the commute down here. Next time, Russ and I will be heading up to your neighborhood for a little back work. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did and have a story to tell by the water cooler tomorrow at work.

Roland
09-17-07, 4:05 am
Now that is a true Animal session my brothers, wish I coulda been there. Where are the pics?

Bear
09-17-07, 10:18 am
Now that is a true Animal session my brothers, wish I coulda been there. Where are the pics?

Russ has them, so hopefully when he gets on later you all could have some eye candy to look at.

Maharg
09-17-07, 11:10 am
Come on K1 where are those beasty pics at?

k1usa
09-17-07, 11:51 am
Im here fellas....and doing just fine...first I gotta admit...that the night before the workout I did some nutty things....stayed out dancing with my girl till 2:30am....got home by around 4am after dropping off her friends...then Natalie and I stayed together for a while at my place to chill and got her home by 6am...then got back to my place by 6:30 and slept till around 9am.....so just over 2 hours sleep....acting like a youngster...and damit....sometimes I can hang...and I did not yawn once...but when I got home...at about 5pm....and after a 5 plate lunch gorge at the buffet with the animals.....I just sat on the couch in my jammies...and crashed till 9pm...woke up for food....and had a hard time sleeping as usual due to things on my mind..but its ok I guess...and Im ready for chest tonight with my girl and the pain continues my brothers..

Our gathering was an absolute blast...and an honor. Bear was my co pilot...even though he has 100 pounds on me...we hang on the iron as he pushed me to do hammer curls with the 100's..and knocked off 4 each side...it was a great feeling. I got in line for the tri-seated extentions...a move I dont do due to shoulder issues....and had the BEAR feed me the 100's...80's and 60's for the drop sets and on the first set...I chashed my skull....put a nice dent in my head and blead like I was hit with a samuri blade..but my Natalie got me patched up and back in the line up quick for the next set...she kidded with me..."Honey...its the bald spot...you can put a band aid there...""....lol......but did not and I take this kind of kidding all the time from her..but I love her beyond words...she is my wonderful sweetheart. Bear got me to do the 135 BB curls...which I have been practicing with...and got 4...and felt good...."no body parts have fallen off yet".....
The day was fantastic....meeting Sean was a true pleasure...what a great human...good people...and we hit it off right away...the chemestry between us all was great...like we have done this for years...we got in...took some photos of the banner and us all ...and hit the racks running...
John was amazing...he is a true animal...a real strong heart...and a wonderful family man...he as the others are my good good friends and would train with them anytime..anyplace. JOhn....my blessings to you for getting this started...its a dream come true bro...and you are the man behind this happening.

Sean....thanks so much for coming down and for cutting the music CD....listened to it in the car and I honestly felt like going back to the gym and training again...and I proud to know you served our country....a Marine and a keeper of the peace he was back in D. Storm...so my respects to you my friend...ooooraaaahhhh. I shoulda known after seeing you train you were a Marine....he went to the end and I mean the rugged end of where the body says...NO MORE!!!!!..a true man here bro's

.Bear...you hang with me like a champion...and you can call me grandpa anytime fucker...long as you dont crush me when I call you suzie...lol....to all my animals out there....BEAR is amazing...he has overcome some of lifes hardest challenges....managed to stear clear of the temtations that the young have out there...and turned out to be a fine young man..and an honor to know. Bear...you big suzie......you pushed me again...and I love every thread of pain I feel now....its what I needed...and you delivered. You see ...BEAR and I have a way about us when we train....we taunt each other...in a nice way....when I see him grab any DB under 100 I call him SUZI...and when I approach the 100's he calls me grandpa....and it goes from there...but we feed off of each others energy...and with respect..he knows how to deliver the motivation...and I appreciate it so much coming from him.

To my Honey Natalie for running down the power charger for the camera..."I did not pre flight the battery ....my bad!!...but she was so dead from the night before but got down to the gym looking so sweet and in about 20 mins...so to my Natalie....my ever lasting love and respect ...you are my dream girl....the best....

Fit 19 in Fremont did a great job in letting us tare it up....Kevin...the Manager there that day was great...he just left us alone to grunt and groan and was so nice to take some photos of us in front of the gym with the banner. The photos are in Natalies camera..but I dont have the cord to transfer to the system...so when she comes to my place later...that will happen..and Ill get good at posting the photos....and they came out great.

to all my brothers in iron out there...this was a great day....a day of extended family...a day of iron pushing blunt force trauma to the body heart pounding lifting.....it was great....the chmestry was great ...the buffet was super...but the friendships....hopfuly are for life....

what we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived...and on sunday..we lived...we trained...we became one unit under one symbol....ANIMAL......

krazyassmexican
09-17-07, 12:07 pm
glad u guys had fun
PICS OR MASS BANNINGS

Hoffdogg
09-17-07, 12:59 pm
Pics Russ....don't leave us hangin!

Lowdown5
09-17-07, 1:04 pm
Pics, we want pics!!!!

ghost
09-17-07, 1:32 pm
hmm....i dont see any PICS yet:????

k1usa
09-17-07, 1:51 pm
hang in bros...I got the camera and Natalie has the USB cord....Ill get them in tonight and post them as soon as I can.....got a shot of my head even with the dent that the 100 DB left....still not able to add right...lol

Roland
09-17-07, 1:52 pm
hang in bros...I got the camera and Natalie has the USB cord....Ill get them in tonight and post them as soon as I can.....got a shot of my head even with the dent that the 100 DB left....still not able to add right...lol

COOOL RUSS, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICS!!!

k1usa
09-17-07, 2:04 pm
working on it bro...my girl has the usb cable for the camera for downloading...Ill get it done today bro..and thanks for being patient...really bro....it was a great time....and I feel great today..ready to rock...

Punisher
09-17-07, 4:22 pm
working on it bro...my girl has the usb cable for the camera for downloading...Ill get it done today bro..and thanks for being patient...really bro....it was a great time....and I feel great today..ready to rock...

quit stalling man post them pics! lol

k1usa
09-17-07, 4:36 pm
If I could shit one I would..but my USB from my camera does not fit my girls unit...its totally different..Ill get it done tonight bro.....best I can do...hang tight

Roland
09-17-07, 10:05 pm
Yooooo....how much longer for the pics???Lets see dem!!!!

BigAnt
09-17-07, 10:06 pm
Great workout..way to hang with the young guys..rUSS...you and John are still young, but I heard you all got beat at the buffet by a freak! LOL

GREAT WORKOUT...

Looking forward to the pictures...

And thanks for the Call Russ, will hit you up later!

STAY STRONG GUYS!

Bear
09-17-07, 10:32 pm
Great workout..way to hang with the young guys..rUSS...you and John are still young, but I heard you all got beat at the buffet by a freak! LOL

GREAT WORKOUT...

Looking forward to the pictures...

And thanks for the Call Russ, will hit you up later!

STAY STRONG GUYS!

And I enjoyed every second of that damn buffet too... But shit, I was jaw dropped when John told me how many pieces of cheese cake Big Al ate at the last arnold classic.... He and I could close down a place! Lol.

Lowdown5
09-17-07, 10:35 pm
We are all eating cheesecake, Bear I think you can eat 10 pieces after watching you yesterday. It was a joy to watch.

Bear
09-17-07, 10:39 pm
We are all eating cheesecake, Bear I think you can eat 10 pieces after watching you yesterday. It was a joy to watch.

Did I mention that I happen to have an undying, and passionate love for the dessert that is cheesecake?

Bear
09-17-07, 10:40 pm
Any word on those photos by the way?

Lowdown5
09-17-07, 10:43 pm
Did I mention that I happen to have an undying, and passionate love for the dessert that is cheesecake?

Bear, we are related. I love cheesecake with all my heart. Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake is heaven.

Hoffdogg
10-16-07, 3:09 pm
NorCal!!!

Sup brothers....

Lowdown5
10-21-07, 3:37 pm
Hey NorCal Animals, lets talk about getting another session together here in Sacramento, maybe the middle of November. Last time me, Hoffdog, Bear and k1usa had a great day, lets see if we can get some more local Animals involved (Rhetoric, you hear me?)

So lets see who is up for it, we can find a place like maybe Hoffdogs gym and lets tear it up.

So, who is ready??

Bear
10-21-07, 4:28 pm
Brothers in NorCal,

Lets get another one of these sessions together in November sometime. Want to give Russ sometime to iron stuff out and then lets meet up in Sacramento and give em hell. I hope this time we can get Rhetoric involved. So lets start kicking some dates around!!

No holes in the wall! LOL

Lowdown5
10-21-07, 4:33 pm
No holes in the wall! LOL

No holes in the walls, agreed.

Hoffdogg
10-21-07, 5:05 pm
I am open to any date at this point.

Lowdown5
10-21-07, 5:17 pm
I am open to any date at this point.

Cool. Hey, would your gym be open to us training there?

Hoffdogg
10-21-07, 5:38 pm
Cool. Hey, would your gym be open to us training there?
I am sure they would, it's FAR from hardcore though. Actually there isn't enough weight there for Bear....lol. DB's only to 100lbs.

Lowdown5
10-21-07, 5:40 pm
I am sure they would, it's FAR from hardcore though. Actually there isn't enough weight there for Bear....lol. DB's only to 100lbs.

We can strap 2 100s together so he can do dumbbell rows!

Hoffdogg
10-21-07, 5:44 pm
I will talk with the owner when I see them. Make sure they understand what would happen when we show up...lol....it's a small free weight area.

Lowdown5
10-21-07, 5:49 pm
I will talk with the owner when I see them. Make sure they understand what would happen when we show up...lol....it's a small free weight area.

We promise no holes in the walls!

Hoffdogg
10-21-07, 5:58 pm
We promise no holes in the walls!LOL..no shit. Maybe we should do a night lift....your place 2AM...haha

Bear
10-21-07, 6:00 pm

Now you are talking!

Bear
10-21-07, 6:01 pm
LOL..no shit. Maybe we should do a night lift....your place 2AM...haha

Lets just hope there isn't any old guys running around naked in the pulldown area. haha

Lowdown5
10-21-07, 6:01 pm
LOL..no shit. Maybe we should do a night lift....your place 2AM...haha

My off days from work I am sleeping at 2am!!!!

Lowdown5
10-21-07, 6:02 pm
Lets just hope there isn't any old guys running around naked in the pulldown area. haha

Amen to that Brother.

Hoffdogg
10-21-07, 6:18 pm
Maybe the weekend of the 10/11th? Or the next one.

G Diesel
10-22-07, 8:34 am
Between Hoffdogg, LD5, Bear and K1, Northern Cali seems to be in good hands. Peace, G

Lowdown5
10-22-07, 8:34 am
Between Hoffdogg, LD5, Bear and K1, Northern Cali seems to be in good hands. Peace, G

Thanks G!

Lowdown5
10-22-07, 8:40 am
Hey NorCal Animals,

So we can give k1usa enough time to get all settled, how does Saturday December 1st sound. I know it is aways off, but with enough notice maybe we can even get Rhetoric involved. PMd G Diesel and he said give him a couple of weeks notice and he will send us some goodies from corp. We are so lucky to have good people like Universal/Animal behind all of this, what a great company.

Let me know if that works!

Bear
10-22-07, 10:38 am
Hey NorCal Animals,

So we can give k1usa enough time to get all settled, how does Saturday December 1st sound. I know it is aways off, but with enough notice maybe we can even get Rhetoric involved. PMd G Diesel and he said give him a couple of weeks notice and he will send us some goodies from corp. We are so lucky to have good people like Universal/Animal behind all of this, what a great company.

Let me know if that works!

December 1st should cool with me. Maybe an afternoon session? I have classes from 8 to 12 on saturdays.

Bear
10-22-07, 10:43 am

You can count on us to rep Animal to the fullest G

Hoffdogg
10-22-07, 12:14 pm
Hey NorCal Animals,

Let me know if that works!Works for me, I will keep that date open.

Hoffdogg
10-22-07, 1:28 pm
Some real Animals here G, I am lucky to be among them.

Lowdown5
10-22-07, 3:21 pm
Or we can always do Sunday December 2nd if that works into your schedule better Bear. Gotta have the big boy in the house.