PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Area (FL) Animals

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

MassMonster
03-18-10, 9:22 pm
ight bro

J Wong
03-18-10, 9:45 pm
Pretty sure sodapop is coming with me too, he hasn't been on because he lost his laptop charger.

Hercules
03-18-10, 10:40 pm
Pretty sure sodapop is coming with me too, he hasn't been on because he lost his laptop charger.

Cool. I sent him a PM about Saturday but I'm not sure if got it or not. As long as everyone is getting the word out, it's all good...

Hercules
03-18-10, 10:42 pm
BTW,
Cost for gym fee is usually $10/day @ Powerhouse. We, however, get in for $7. As long as we stay on the owner's good side he'll probably keep it that way for us for the future. We will eat afterwards, I'm sure...

J Wong
03-19-10, 1:22 pm
So what's the options for food?? That is way more important then lifting, for sure. haha

MassMonster
03-19-10, 5:27 pm
Salad or Salad your Pick Tiny xD ..... ill get back to you guys on whats in the area depending on what street we are close to there might be sum really good places :)

TigerAce01
03-19-10, 6:18 pm
Down Fowler there's pretty much everything imaginable. It's a few streets away. Plus, there's University Mall, which is huge and has a nice food court.

-Ace

MassMonster
03-19-10, 8:55 pm
oh thats where we are at? hahaha cool story bro ... passed out so i hadnt looked yet ...

then im going for sushi lol....

J Wong
03-19-10, 10:20 pm
Down Fowler there's pretty much everything imaginable. It's a few streets away. Plus, there's University Mall, which is huge and has a nice food court.

-Ace

On Fowler there is this pretty big Chinese buffet, I remember going there after one of my meets. But yeah, on Fowler there is a lot of stuff.

Hercules
03-19-10, 10:44 pm
Yeah, we have options. We drove to Sonny's on Dale Mabry last time just to get close to I-275. If there are any buffets or other all-you-can-chow options I'm all for it.

TigerAce01
03-19-10, 10:48 pm
There are a couple of Chinese buffets, I think the one boom is talking about is the First China Buffet...pretty nice.

-Ace

J Wong
03-19-10, 10:58 pm
There are a couple of Chinese buffets, I think the one boom is talking about is the First China Buffet...pretty nice.

-Ace

I am not too sure of the name, but I remember it looks nothing special from the outside...then you go in and it was a very clean and nice looking place.

Cstlfx
03-19-10, 11:01 pm
I've been seeing the talk of Chinese Buffets so I had to share just in case no one has seen this:

http://www.elitefts.com/documents/chinese_buffet.htm

Get your learn on!

J Wong
03-19-10, 11:14 pm
I've been seeing the talk of Chinese Buffets so I had to share just in case no one has seen this:

http://www.elitefts.com/documents/chinese_buffet.htm

Get your learn on!

Been there, read that....that article actually made me think of this place haha

Cstlfx
03-19-10, 11:15 pm
Been there, read that....that article actually made me think of this place haha

See, I ate at a buffet the day before this was released, so I missed out on all the pointers. Didnt manage to go through enough food cause I wasted space, sigh.

Hercules
03-19-10, 11:46 pm
See, I ate at a buffet the day before this was released, so I missed out on all the pointers. Didnt manage to go through enough food cause I wasted space, sigh.

I've read that article, too. I was disappointed that it didn't specifically mention the little fried, sugar-coated donut yummy-goodness thingys. Damn, I could eat a plateful piled with those things...

TigerAce01
03-19-10, 11:52 pm
I am not too sure of the name, but I remember it looks nothing special from the outside...then you go in and it was a very clean and nice looking place.

That's the one...I thought it was going to be a dive, but the interior is clean and has a shit ton of food, including a full sushi bar. Sadly, me and Linds won't be joining you, we have a lot to do tomorrow, but we'll definitely be there for the actual ABC.

-Ace

MassMonster
03-20-10, 6:30 pm
Good Food Good Lifting... Always Inspiring to lift with you gentlemen... wish we could inspire more guys to come out tho

TigerAce01
03-20-10, 7:40 pm
Good Food Good Lifting... Always Inspiring to lift with you gentlemen... wish we could inspire more guys to come out tho

Good meeting you brother, thanks for the invite to train! I'll throw some iron with you any day.

Herc, thanks for the help with my snatch, I felt a big difference after just a couple of attempts, the biggest one being the pointer on turning my elbows, I felt a lot of pressure taken off.

-Ace

MassMonster
03-20-10, 8:27 pm
Good meeting you brother, thanks for the invite to train! I'll throw some iron with you any day.

Herc, thanks for the help with my snatch, I felt a big difference after just a couple of attempts, the biggest one being the pointer on turning my elbows, I felt a lot of pressure taken off.

-Ace

Bah im glad here is sum1 over here now ... hard to recruit the lazy bums where i train lol

Hercules
03-20-10, 11:45 pm
Pics are up:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=922713#post922713

Nice job today, gents. I look forward to the next one. Any suggestions? A day spa or Curves, perhaps? :)

MassMonster
03-21-10, 12:07 am
I say Curves.... Cuz i like to watch em xD

BigDubbDiesel
03-21-10, 2:09 pm
haha good time guys, muscleworks in bradenton is a legit spot, so theres a suggestion...

MassMonster
03-21-10, 6:11 pm
I say Deb's COUGH COUGH*** cuz they gots meh tires

scottyrock
03-23-10, 12:43 pm
Where in SWFL are you from?

Fort myers guess youre just a ways north of me

J Wong
03-23-10, 2:25 pm
Fort myers guess youre just a ways north of me

Yeah, I live about an hour north of you.

MassMonster
03-23-10, 7:32 pm
I know this is a stupid question but bear with my Nub-ness to Powerlifting... I was thinking about doing a meet under Raw United but i wanted to know how it works do i just preform all 3 lifts or is it just lift specific entries ... it didnt state specifically ... If anyone has ne more suggestions on good Powerlifting leagues hit me up

TigerAce01
03-23-10, 7:54 pm
You can sign up for full power, which is all 3 lifts, bench only, or push pull.

-Ace

J Wong
03-23-10, 8:01 pm
Which meet you looking at?

Cstlfx
03-23-10, 8:08 pm
I know this is a stupid question but bear with my Nub-ness to Powerlifting... I was thinking about doing a meet under Raw United but i wanted to know how it works do i just preform all 3 lifts or is it just lift specific entries ... it didnt state specifically ... If anyone has ne more suggestions on good Powerlifting leagues hit me up

Do the Mike Witmer Memorial, boom and I are doing that one! Instead of an ABC we could have all of us do a powerlifting event!

How sick would that be?

But you can choose Full Power (all three) or Push Pull (bench and deadlift). I cant remember what the rules are for Single Lifts. I know you can, but I cant remember if that was for certain age groups or not.

J Wong
03-23-10, 8:09 pm
Do they Mike Witmer Memorial, boom and I are doing that one! Instead of an ABC we could have all of us do a powerlifting event!

How sick would that be?

I think I have mentioned that before :)

Cstlfx
03-23-10, 8:13 pm
I think I have mentioned that before :)

I need to drive the point home! Herc, you need to do this meet as well! Dubb, time for your first meet. Is IronJaw still around?

Hell, if we get five guys, we can even sign up as a team. First ever ABC Powerlifting Meet. We'll just break all the boundaries of the ABC.

J Wong
03-23-10, 8:15 pm
I need to drive the point home! Herc, you need to do this meet as well! Dubb, time for your first meet. Is IronJaw still around?

Hell, if we get five guys, we can even sign up as a team. First ever ABC Powerlifting Meet. We'll just break all the boundaries of the ABC.

IronJaw is massmonster haha

MassMonster
03-23-10, 8:15 pm
Which meet you looking at?

the 1 on august 7th... it had no specifics other than classes to enter like weight ironman raw and age.... i can use knee wraps if need be right?

Do the Mike Witmer Memorial, boom and I are doing that one! Instead of an ABC we could have all of us do a powerlifting event!

How sick would that be?

But you can choose Full Power (all three) or Push Pull (bench and deadlift). I cant remember what the rules are for Single Lifts. I know you can, but I cant remember if that was for certain age groups or not.

I will do all three i have no problem with that i just wanted to know how it worked ... lol im like a blind midget in a large dark room ..no fuckin clue lmao
and whats the date on that C ? and where if i have enough time to not look like a wreck i might do it

MassMonster
03-23-10, 8:16 pm
IronJaw is massmonster haha

heheheh ye C forgot to send u the memo ... its safe for me on my regular name lol

Cstlfx
03-23-10, 8:42 pm
Hahahaha, son of... Maybe I should change my screen name to Jackass.

I thought Mass Monster was looking quite familiar in those pictures. Hahaha

Here's the pdf for the Mike Mitmer Memorial: http://www.rawunited.org/docs/2010MikeWitmerMemorialOpen.pdf

June 19th, so you have plenty of time to train and practice your lifts. Everyone lifts together, Squat, then Bench, then Deadlift. At the end is where they separate the Full Power from the Push Pull, etc, and figure out who won each contest.

Raw United is Knee Sleeves, Wrist Wraps, and a belt for Raw. Ironman is a belt in only one lift. Unfortunately no knee wraps are allowed.

Hercules
03-23-10, 8:44 pm

Yeah, that Ironjaw guy was a real mess. I'm glad MassMonster is back. :)

You know I'm down for a meet. August 7th, you say? Let's make plans now - I'm loving this idea...

MassMonster
03-23-10, 8:48 pm

You know I'm down for a meet. August 7th, you say? Let's make plans now - I'm loving this idea...

http://www.rawunited.org/docs/2010%20UPF%20Challenge%20II.pdf was the 1 i was talking about ....For 10 bucks a membership and 30-50bucks a meet shit ill do both

and ye i think im happy in my old shoes.... looking for a good place to make a sweet massmonster shirt... if i find a good place we should make an orlando/central ABC shirt

J Wong
03-23-10, 8:51 pm

Actually Curtis and I were talking about June 19th-20th meet.

Cstlfx
03-23-10, 8:52 pm
I think I could swing that meet into my originally planned meets. My year end goal is to qualify for the RUM.

Plus I need every chance I can get to up my 242 Junior records before my birthday. I dont want Boom bukling up to 242 @ 22-24 years old and crushing my old records. Hahaha.

MassMonster
03-23-10, 8:52 pm

i think he misread mine to yours .... i think we should do both :) either way im in with u and C boom, but ye herc ye should come out as well

Cstlfx
03-23-10, 8:53 pm

I thought you guys would like this one more because it is over in Tampa. Less of you would have to travel far to get there.

MassMonster
03-23-10, 8:54 pm
I thought you guys would like this one more because it is over in Tampa. Less of you would have to travel far to get there.

im the only 1 in tampa as far as i kno of :/

Cstlfx
03-23-10, 8:57 pm
im the only 1 in tampa as far as i kno of :/

Isnt Lakeland closer to Tampa than Orlando? Herc should be able to make it! Either way, I'm probably going to stay the night in Tampa to utilize the 24 hour weigh in.

J Wong
03-23-10, 8:59 pm
I think I could swing that meet into my originally planned meets. My year end goal is to qualify for the RUM.

Plus I need every chance I can get to up my 242 Junior records before my birthday. I dont want Boom bukling up to 242 @ 22-24 years old and crushing my old records. Hahaha.

LOL, good point. I hope we lift together at RUM!

MassMonster
03-23-10, 9:01 pm
Isnt Lakeland closer to Tampa than Orlando? Herc should be able to make it! Either way, I'm probably going to stay the night in Tampa to utilize the 24 hour weigh in.

Nah lakeland is like moonwalkin distance from Orlando

Cstlfx
03-23-10, 9:04 pm
LOL, good point. I hope we lift together at RUM!

I think I need 140/150 pounds on my total and I qualify. Thats definitely doable before the end of this year.

Hercules
03-23-10, 9:05 pm
Tampa is closer to Lakeland. One way or the other, let's do a meet. Hell, we'll make our own damn federation if we have to. That way every lift we perform at a meet will be considered a new world record... ;)

J Wong
03-23-10, 9:05 pm
I think I need 140/150 pounds on my total and I qualify. Thats definitely doable before the end of this year.

I will be finding out what I need on the 10th. If I go 9/9 I will qualify in April..but that is a long shot.

Tampa is closer to Lakeland. One way or the other, let's do a meet. Hell, we'll make our own damn federation if we have to. That way every lift we perform at a meet will be considered a new world record... ;)

I say we all plan on the Mike Witmer Memorial in Tampa in June...it is around 13 weeks away..plenty of time to prepare for everyone. Plus it will be live streamed on the internet and and be filmed by Fox Sports South!

MassMonster
03-23-10, 9:06 pm

shit .... After seeing you guys lift the 2 times ive been to the meets and you guys were present i gotta say you ppl impress da hell outta me ... you got this C np..

Hercules
03-23-10, 9:31 pm
As for shirts to wear to the meet: The classic 'Animal' works well. You can see it even with a singlet on. http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photo/4550731 It would be sweet to get our own shirts made, though. We'll discuss that later...

Cstlfx
03-23-10, 9:39 pm
As for shirts to wear to the meet: The classic 'Animal' works well. You can see it even with a singlet on. http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photo/4550731 It would be sweet to get our own shirts made, though. We'll discuss that later...

Seriously, I'd chip in to get our own chapter T-shirts.

If we get 5 people to compete, it'd be an extra $10 for us to compete together as a team (on top of the Individual entry fee). The more people we get, the less it costs each of us. I know someone else who is doing the meet who'd pay up to be part of the team. His name is Kevin, last meet totaled 1455 in the 242 Open division.

Hercules
03-23-10, 9:46 pm
...last meet totaled 1455 in the 242 Open division.

Ooooo, competition...!!! I like it!

I'd like to have shirts done as well. Price usually depends on the number of shirts and number of colors printed.

J Wong
03-23-10, 9:49 pm

I'd like to have shirts done as well. Price usually depends on the number of shirts and number of colors printed.

HMM, well if this goes through, we will be the first chapter to do a powerlifting meet...

Maybe corporate can come up with something? I am sure they will like what we are doing, they did like the first strongman contest, and I am sure they will like us being the first powerlifting meet as well.

Cstlfx
03-23-10, 9:50 pm

Mind you he had a 655 Deadlift. He's a deadlifting machine and we've been working on his squats hard. I figured he could be a good addition to try and win the team award.

I've been wanting a Chapter T for a long time now. Its time we get one going!

Hercules
03-23-10, 10:05 pm
Mind you he had a 655 Deadlift. He's a deadlifting machine and we've been working on his squats hard. I figured he could be a good addition to try and win the team award.

I've been wanting a Chapter T for a long time now. Its time we get one going!

655 raw dead? Impressive. Get that guy on the FORVM.

Cstlfx
03-23-10, 10:48 pm

I've been trying to, but he just sticks to being a guest and reading random posts, as well as making fun of my log, haha.

MassMonster
03-25-10, 7:08 pm
yo Whats a good Way to actually train Bench? articles or w/e will help

BigDubbDiesel
03-25-10, 8:36 pm
yo Whats a good Way to actually train Bench? articles or w/e will help

i'd love a good bench program besides the 5x5 percentages...my bench is lacking big time :(

MassMonster
03-25-10, 8:44 pm
i hate 5x5 i never get nething from it

Cstlfx
03-25-10, 9:54 pm
Westside/Conjugate Method, or 5/3/1 are the best that I've seen so far.

Hercules
03-25-10, 9:58 pm
Go to http://articles.elitefts.com/ and search for a bench program. Wendler's 5/3/1 program is touted to be pretty effective if done correctly. You can also check out http://www.criticalbench.com/ . I personally have had decent success with Westside. Hope you find what you're looking for.

MassMonster
03-25-10, 11:48 pm
Westside/Conjugate Method, or 5/3/1 are the best that I've seen so far.

Go to http://articles.elitefts.com/ and search for a bench program. Wendler's 5/3/1 program is touted to be pretty effective if done correctly. You can also check out http://www.criticalbench.com/ . I personally have had decent success with Westside. Hope you find what you're looking for.

ight cool ... i was in class looking on critical bench but they wanted me to pay for the program lol so i skipped it ... glad i asked here since i kno you guys know ye shit

Cstlfx
03-26-10, 12:14 am
ight cool ... i was in class looking on critical bench but they wanted me to pay for the program lol so i skipped it ... glad i asked here since i kno you guys know ye shit

I think you'd like the Westside method. I know you were doing A LOT of volume a while back, and you can put quite a bit of volume into Westside.

EFS has a lot of good articles, as Herc posted above. There's also www.westside-barbell.com where all the original Louie Simmons articles are.

J Wong
03-26-10, 12:43 am
If you want to follow Westside methods, read through this:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=30370

jaim91
03-26-10, 6:05 am
I'd also consider strengthening your anterior delts, triceps and external rotators (infraspinatus and teres minor) because these smaller muscles will fatigue before your pecs. The stronger THEY are, and the more endurance THEY have, the better your bench will be :)

(look up "Y, W, T, Ls" )

PS. Hi Orlando Animals! :-D

MassMonster
03-26-10, 8:51 am
I think you'd like the Westside method. I know you were doing A LOT of volume a while back, and you can put quite a bit of volume into Westside.

EFS has a lot of good articles, as Herc posted above. There's also www.westside-barbell.com where all the original Louie Simmons articles are.

cant do it .... was reading thru the article and I have none of the equiptment required... especially at 1 part when he says you will always be using bands hahaha

If you want to follow Westside methods, read through this:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=30370

nah not really ..like above i dont have the tools... and i really wasnt too thrilled with it... no clue why ... ill re read it but the outcomes the same if i dont have the proper stuff so why half ass it right?

I'd also consider strengthening your anterior delts, triceps and external rotators (infraspinatus and teres minor) because these smaller muscles will fatigue before your pecs. The stronger THEY are, and the more endurance THEY have, the better your bench will be :)

(look up "Y, W, T, Ls" )

PS. Hi Orlando Animals! :-D

:/ .... triceps prolly delts is a def no .... hahaha they are too strong at the moment... and i realize thats a wierd statement but they take over too much in the lift ..especially when to press sick weight , the lats and triceps need to be used and the delts removed

Cstlfx
03-26-10, 11:25 am
They say to use bands, but you do not have to. Thats to get something extra out of the workout. In fact, they state beginners should work a cycle with straight weight so they can get used to the way the program is set up.

It is acceptable to do the program with straight weight.

Jaimi! Good to hear from you. How's the training going?

MassMonster
03-26-10, 7:39 pm
was looking at the bench portion of sheiko but idk if benching 3xs a week is such a smart idea lol

Cstlfx
03-27-10, 12:13 am
was looking at the bench portion of sheiko but idk if benching 3xs a week is such a smart idea lol

Do 5/3/1 then. Or spend the $40-50 on bands and do westside fully.

MassMonster
03-27-10, 12:24 am
lol ill try 5/3/1 i figured there would be more options for routines since its bench but i guess not

Cstlfx
03-27-10, 1:37 am
lol ill try 5/3/1 i figured there would be more options for routines since its bench but i guess not

You asked for the best. I can give you some real crappy ones if you want! Hahaha

jaim91
03-27-10, 8:28 am
Jaimi! Good to hear from you. How's the training going?

Hey dude! :-D

You're not gonna believe this: They CANCELLED the women's bbing division from EVERY SINGLE comp on the IDFA schedule this year! I asked if it was a mistake or typo, and they said, No. It hasn't been financially lucrative in 2009, so they dropped it for 2010. Completely. I was DEVASTATED. So now, I have to wait til Oct, to compete in a Natty show in NYC (closest in location).

How PL going??

J Wong
03-27-10, 4:09 pm
haha, I am in the March edition of Powerlifting USA from my August meet wearing an Animal shirt!

Cstlfx
03-27-10, 5:27 pm
Hey dude! :-D

You're not gonna believe this: They CANCELLED the women's bbing division from EVERY SINGLE comp on the IDFA schedule this year! I asked if it was a mistake or typo, and they said, No. It hasn't been financially lucrative in 2009, so they dropped it for 2010. Completely. I was DEVASTATED. So now, I have to wait til Oct, to compete in a Natty show in NYC (closest in location).

How PL going??

That is absolutely terrible! I cannot believe they'd do that. I can understand an event or two, but every single event!? Way to make sure no one will be wanting to come back.

That sucks that you have to wait, then get in that mind-set again. We'll definitely be rooting you on! Start a log, or a link to where you keep your log so we can drop off some words of encouragement now and again!

Powerlifting is going well, hopefully it'll be great soon. That is, it will be great if the rest of these guys will join Boom and I at the Mike Witmer Memorial for the first ever ABC team Powerlifting meet!

Cstlfx
03-27-10, 5:28 pm
haha, I am in the March edition of Powerlifting USA from my August meet wearing an Animal shirt!

Hell yeah Boom! Way to represent!

Now if only I can get in there, cause just having my name in the results section doesnt count!

EXUB
03-30-10, 1:50 am
when is the next event?? from now until end of april I'm down to go up for a weekend and maybe train with some orlando animals.

MassMonster
03-30-10, 3:04 pm
i have off of work all next week so i may go train with herc one of those days in his lil pit

dundee
03-31-10, 4:07 pm

I've been trying to, but he just sticks to being a guest and reading random posts, as well as making fun of my log, haha.

Here I am... I guess it's time I started posting... How you guys doing? Giving Curtis a hard time I hope ;-)

MassMonster
03-31-10, 8:09 pm
Here I am... I guess it's time I started posting... How you guys doing? Giving Curtis a hard time I hope ;-)

lol always... glad to have you with us big dog

MassMonster
03-31-10, 9:15 pm
http://www.deepsquatter.com/strength/archives/ls10.htm

ok so this basically says to switch up exercises and stuff but i wanna see if i understand this right

Dynamic day - I work with 60% all day for speed and use different widths of pressing 8-10sets of 3 correct? and from time to time add no more than 30-50 pds onto .. then go to tricep exercises

was wondering if these stay to just flat pressing or should i switch flat to floor incline and such and should i be using bands on this day

Max Effort - I basically do 1 rep max lifts for a variety of different Types of bench presses
but what im wondering on this day is what is considered core exercises to special?

Hercules
03-31-10, 9:46 pm

Welcome! Hope to see you at an event soon...

Hercules
03-31-10, 9:48 pm
http://www.deepsquatter.com/strength/archives/ls10.htm

ok so this basically says to switch up exercises and stuff but i wanna see if i understand this right

Dynamic day - I work with 60% all day for speed and use different widths of pressing 8-10sets of 3 correct? and from time to time add no more than 30-50 pds onto .. then go to tricep exercises

was wondering if these stay to just flat pressing or should i switch flat to floor incline and such and should i be using bands on this day

Max Effort - I basically do 1 rep max lifts for a variety of different Types of bench presses
but what im wondering on this day is what is considered core exercises to special?

Before you get into all that, check out the link I sent you in a PM. Do that first before you get to the stuff you listed above...

Cstlfx
04-01-10, 12:02 am
One of the problems with that "Bench 500 pounds easy" article is that it is aimed at geared lifters. You have to do more exercises geared towards raw lifters. Unless you are lifting in gear.

I'm curious Herc, what link did you send him?

Hercules
04-01-10, 7:46 am
I'm curious Herc, what link did you send him?

I sent him Defranco's version to do first:

http://www.defrancostraining.com/articles.html

That's where I started and it worked well.

Cstlfx
04-01-10, 2:16 pm

Excellent! I cant have enough info on training routines.

I started reading the max effort exercises and had to re-read the title. Fat Bastards cant do weighted chin-ups as max effort cause it'd only be bodyweight!

Thats a great program. I think I'll start throwing in those mobility drills/jumps.

MassMonster
04-01-10, 2:44 pm
Excellent! I cant have enough info on training routines.

I started reading the max effort exercises and had to re-read the title. Fat Bastards cant do weighted chin-ups as max effort cause it'd only be bodyweight!

Thats a great program. I think I'll start throwing in those mobility drills/jumps.

Boom posted something that helped me with understanding westside .. ill be doing that instead ... using the conjurgated method... that will help me a bit more since it fits my style type of training where i hit alot of growth thanx for all the help

DEADn
04-07-10, 1:07 pm
http://www.theledger.com/article/20100406/NEWS/4065005/1008/SPORTS?Title=Felder-Leads-Area-Lifters-To-Qualify-for-State-Meet

I saw this in the paper and I wondered if Herc knows about this since this guy attends LHS. I also saw another article about this in the paper on Tuesday I think it was.

MassMonster
04-07-10, 1:48 pm
lol B is mentioned as well in there

Hercules
04-07-10, 6:48 pm
Yeah, since I'm the head coach of weightlifting I know those guys. The team did a HELL of a job at the sectional meet on Monday. I have 2 definitely going to States (B Martin and Q Nealy) and I have one or two that still have a chance. It's been an up and down year, but we came on strong (literally) when it counted most. The State championship is on April 24th. I'll keep you guys updated...

MassMonster
04-07-10, 7:56 pm
sum sick kids u train there Herc ,,,

Hercules
04-07-10, 9:21 pm
sum sick kids u train there Herc ,,,

You bet they are. B Martin benched 415 (that's strict bench with pause) in the 238 class and Q Nealy cleaned and jerked 300 with relative ease weighing 217. One of my 183s (our kicker on the football team - and he's a junior!) attempted a 285 clean and jerk but couldn't lock his elbows out on the jerk. He was close, though. I have a sophmore 169 who placed 5th in his class on Monday, but will be a powerhouse the next 2 years. My 154 had a 305 bench and totalled over 500. These guys are no doubt tough as nails. I'm proud to coach guys like these...

MassMonster
04-09-10, 1:10 pm
I got a question on knee sleeves... my knees ache so instead of using and depending on wraps i was gunna get sleeves as suggested from a few ppl .. but im having a hard time finding them in my size im 213 atm and i was wondering what was a good knee sleeve to get as well as how the sizing worked ... because they are always out of my weight range in size so just out of curiousity i was wondering if it was just based on a durability think for heavier lifting or actual size comparison of knees depending on weight range... bc if thats the case i might be able to get away with wearing 1 meant for sum1 a couple pds lighter

Cstlfx
04-09-10, 1:31 pm
I got a question on knee sleeves... my knees ache so instead of using and depending on wraps i was gunna get sleeves as suggested from a few ppl .. but im having a hard time finding them in my size im 213 atm and i was wondering what was a good knee sleeve to get as well as how the sizing worked ... because they are always out of my weight range in size so just out of curiousity i was wondering if it was just based on a durability think for heavier lifting or actual size comparison of knees depending on weight range... bc if thats the case i might be able to get away with wearing 1 meant for sum1 a couple pds lighter

I would highly suggest Tommy Kono TK Bands. I've been through a few different brands of sleeves and they seem to work the best. They give stability and warmth, but no rebound off the bottom, so it wont negatively impact your training. The medium's will do you well. I think the weight range for the mediums is 130-250 pounds, hahaha.

Or, you can go with Rehband, which are expensive as hell, but seem to be really good. They size according to above and below knee size, so you might get a better fit there.

MassMonster
04-09-10, 5:24 pm
konos? ight i think i can find those

Cstlfx
04-09-10, 5:31 pm
konos? ight i think i can find those

Bodybuilding.com has them, I get my shipments within 2 days everytime I order cause the warehouse is in Tallahassee.

Hercules
04-09-10, 5:47 pm
Bodybuilding.com has them, I get my shipments within 2 days everytime I order cause the warehouse is in Tallahassee.

I have a 10% discount code so let me know before you order. APT also carries the Konos and I have 15% off there. I think I already passed that code along to you, Mass...

Hercules
04-09-10, 5:51 pm
I just weighed in @ All American Gym for tomorrow's WABDL meet. My weigh-in was 233lbs - that should help me in the 242 class. I'll probably end up being over 240 by the time the meet begins. I think I've already eaten my bodyweight in brown rice since I got back from the weigh-in (carb load baby!!!).

MassMonster
04-09-10, 5:57 pm
lol just ordered them from BB since its 2bucks cheaper wish i knew about you 10% but ye i got the discount code as well big guy apt is a sweet place to get junk

Hercules
04-10-10, 5:59 pm
I just got back from my meet. I ended up wth a 395 bench (raw) and 590 deadlift (also raw) for a 985 total. I had the biggest deadlift of the day by 65lbs. Both are meet PRs for me.

I can't wait to see what boom did today at the Beau Moore Classic...

Cstlfx
04-10-10, 6:40 pm
i wish it was advertised more, but today I found out that the Beau Moore Classic was being streamed on the internet. Wish I had known earlier today when it was actually going on!

MassMonster
04-10-10, 8:41 pm
gratz Herc

Hercules
04-11-10, 10:51 am
Here's a link to boom's meet numbers in case you guys didn't see 'em:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showpost.php?p=934037&postcount=3713

Awesome. Simply awesome.

MassMonster
04-11-10, 5:40 pm
incredible Boom Is something else for sure

BigDubbDiesel
04-12-10, 11:01 pm
I just weighed in @ All American Gym for tomorrow's WABDL meet. My weigh-in was 233lbs - that should help me in the 242 class. I'll probably end up being over 240 by the time the meet begins. I think I've already eaten my bodyweight in brown rice since I got back from the weigh-in (carb load baby!!!).

I just got back from my meet. I ended up wth a 395 bench (raw) and 590 deadlift (also raw) for a 985 total. I had the biggest deadlift of the day by 65lbs. Both are meet PRs for me.

I can't wait to see what boom did today at the Beau Moore Classic...

Here's a link to boom's meet numbers in case you guys didn't see 'em:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showpost.php?p=934037&postcount=3713

Awesome. Simply awesome.

good job you two, thats some serious fuckin weight....i need to step my game up

Hercules
04-18-10, 10:39 pm
My Central FL brothers:
I am truly sorry for not being active here at the FORVM lately. I've had an interesting situation on my hands lately. I did not go to work all last week. The rundown in a nutshell on the situation that has consumed me for the past week...

Last Sunday I received a call from my ex-wife's husband stating that she was in jail for domestic violence (2 counts - victims being her husband and her husband's son). The violence is the main reason I left her and we divorced. Since my ex was awarded custody of our daughter in the divorce proceedings back in 2005, I had regular visitation. It just so happened to be one of the weekends that my daughter was with me. So, with nowhere else for her to go I was glad to have my daughter stay with me. Since I could not take her to work I had to take some days off. I immediately called around for legal advice on how to obtain permanent custody. I had a couple appointments with lawyers on Wednesday and they all seemed pretty confident things would go in my favor. I had to stop off at the records dept at the county offices for my daughter's birth certificate when my wife called. She told me she had a message from the Department of Children and Families (DCF) and that they needed a call back. I figured my ex was up to something crazy so I asked my wife to call them back. She called me back within 15 minutes crying (tears of joy) saying that the DCF wanted to place my daughter with us for protection from the mother. Apparently, my ex has been the subject of investigation for some time now; I did not know about it because my ex was not cooperating with the investigators and would not give them my info. After the DCF investigators came out to the house and observed my family all together they filed a petition stating that they wanted her to stay with us. There was an emergency court hearing on Friday morning where I was granted temporary custody and my ex was ordered supervised visitation only. I just forwarded the documents over to my lawyer so he can check it all out tomorrow.

Tomorrow is back to work for me and off to school for my daughter. Things were crazy this past week but all ended well. Time for a good night's sleep...

MassMonster
04-18-10, 10:44 pm
My Central FL brothers:
I am truly sorry for not being active here at the FORVM lately. I've had an interesting situation on my hands lately. I did not go to work all last week. The rundown in a nutshell on the situation that has consumed me for the past week...

Last Sunday I received a call from my ex-wife's husband stating that she was in jail for domestic violence (2 counts - victims being her husband and her husband's son). The violence is the main reason I left her and we divorced. Since my ex was awarded custody of our daughter in the divorce proceedings back in 2005, I had regular visitation. It just so happened to be one of the weekends that my daughter was with me. So, with nowhere else for her to go I was glad to have my daughter stay with me. Since I could not take her to work I had to take some days off. I immediately called around for legal advice on how to obtain permanent custody. I had a couple appointments with lawyers on Wednesday and they all seemed pretty confident things would go in my favor. I had to stop off at the records dept at the county offices for my daughter's birth certificate when my wife called. She told me she had a message from the Department of Children and Families (DCF) and that they needed a call back. I figured my ex was up to something crazy so I asked my wife to call them back. She called me back within 15 minutes crying (tears of joy) saying that the DCF wanted to place my daughter with us for protection from the mother. Apparently, my ex has been the subject of investigation for some time now; I did not know about it because my ex was not cooperating with the investigators and would not give them my info. After the DCF investigators came out to the house and observed my family all together they filed a petition stating that they wanted her to stay with us. There was an emergency court hearing on Friday morning where I was granted temporary custody and my ex was ordered supervised visitation only. I just forwarded the documents over to my lawyer so he can check it all out tomorrow.

Tomorrow is back to work for me and off to school for my daughter. Things were crazy this past week but all ended well. Time for a good night's sleep...

bro no worries we big boys we can handle the front with out you for a bit ...Now i said a bit so get ye ass back asap lol ... just messin with ya but on a serious noteI hope all goes well with all of that ... I unfortunately know a bit about those proceeding and processes so for both yours and your daughters i hope you get her entirely big guy... ill keep you ppl in my prayers ..

Hercules
04-18-10, 10:47 pm
bro no worries we big boys we can handle the front with out you for a bit ...Now i said a bit so get ye ass back asap lol ... just messin with ya but on a serious noteI hope all goes well with all of that ... I unfortunately know a bit about those proceeding and processes so for both yours and your daughters i hope you get her entirely big guy... ill keep you ppl in my prayers ..

Thank you, sir, for the kind words. Any and all prayers are more than welcome at this point. And yes, my ass is hitting the gym tomorrow and I'll have some time to hang here at the FORVM...

Cstlfx
04-18-10, 10:58 pm
It might have been a rough week, but at least your daughter is in a good place right now! Dont worry, family matters come first for all of us. We're not too too disorganized without you! Haha. I hope all the court matters go smoothly and that this doesn't drag out. Take care big guy!

Hercules
04-25-10, 9:46 pm
I had 3 guys go to the FHSAA State Finals for weightlifting this year. B Martin placed 2nd in the state in the 238 class with a total of 680lbs (405 bench, 275 clean and jerk). He missed a 420 bench (barely) and missed a 290 clean. I had another in the 219 class got a 305 bench (missed 2nd and 3rd attempts) and 300 c&j (missed a 315), but he didn't place too well. My heavyweight hit his bench but couldn't stick the c&j for some reason. All in all, it was still a great day.

We saw one kid in the 199 class hit a 445 bench and a 335 clean and jerk for a 780 total. The bench and total were state records for 199s. Not bad for an 18 year old...

NaturallyPumpd
04-26-10, 3:19 pm
It looks like ill be taking some time away from the gym, I had my appendix removed over the weekend. Yay how exciting, but no worries I had formulated a killer comeback plan that should allow me to bounce back bigger faster and stronger.

Hercules
04-26-10, 7:21 pm
It looks like ill be taking some time away from the gym, I had my appendix removed over the weekend. Yay how exciting, but no worries I had formulated a killer comeback plan that should allow me to bounce back bigger faster and stronger.

I wish you a speedy recovery. I hope you and the family are doing well. I haven't PM'd you back due to no time - will do so soon. Rest well.

NaturallyPumpd
04-26-10, 11:13 pm
Thanks bro I'll be looking forward to your reply.

DEADn
04-28-10, 8:10 pm
Herc,

That is great news for you! It is a shame that your ex is the way she is and there are so many people just like that but it looks like justice has been served and you have your daughter back with you. I think all of us would give you a great big hug and give your daughter a great big hug as well.

What a great week for you!

fresh2theGame
05-05-10, 12:09 pm
whats good ??? im in Orlando about 5 mins fron IOA/Universal...there r more of us here just gotta get the word out

NaturallyPumpd
05-05-10, 1:49 pm
BigDubbDiesel lives out there too.

mttsnb
05-06-10, 8:34 am
hey guys.
well about a year ago I moved from tampa to england and i've just recently decided to go back to university to get my masters degrees at university of central florida. i'm going to get a house in apopka and will be back state-side late june. anyone know of any good gyms around the apopka area?
i was at a place in brandon, fl called lifestyles and was at the golds in brandon before it went bust.
the ucf gym is great (went there for undergrade last year as well) but there are too many and frat guys tryin to show off.

MassMonster
05-06-10, 5:23 pm
hey guys.
well about a year ago I moved from tampa to england and i've just recently decided to go back to university to get my masters degrees at university of central florida. i'm going to get a house in apopka and will be back state-side late june. anyone know of any good gyms around the apopka area?
i was at a place in brandon, fl called lifestyles and was at the golds in brandon before it went bust.
the ucf gym is great (went there for undergrade last year as well) but there are too many and frat guys tryin to show off.

Go PM Danimal he goes to UCF as well and could give you some choice places to go work out . other than that you might wanna find out when the lowest traffic time is for the ucf gym and save yaself sum coin.... its wat a few of my friends do , just a thought tho

thebeastgaby
05-12-10, 10:28 am
sup everybody i reside 3 counties north of tampa-citrus co.i dont really go to a gym,i work at home.i was a hardcore lifter when i was younger quit for a long time, now at 30 changed my life, and started to be healthy and working out again.with my inner motivation and support from my family ive been at it stronger than ever and already looking amazing,which it keeps encouraging me more.im addicted now.
theres nothing better than people saying,damn your getting big!

i wont post much at least for now, this site has so much content, im fullfilled with reading and learning,but anyone is wellcome to hit me up.
anyone close to me hit me up too! late.

BigDubbDiesel
05-13-10, 4:26 pm
whats good ??? im in Orlando about 5 mins fron IOA/Universal...there r more of us here just gotta get the word out

hey guys.

hey guys I lift at metro/24 on 50 and alafaya and train at the UCF gym after class some nights, but yes it is a fuckin frat house in there...let me know if you guys ever want to toss some weight around, i'll be in orlando all summer...orlando barbell in oveido is legit if youre into no bullshit/powerlifting....i would stay away from LA, planet fitness, or Ballys at all costs, metro's your best best for 24hour gym i pay 26 a month...you can use chalk, and theres some big boys that train there....let me know

MassMonster
05-13-10, 5:41 pm
sup everybody i reside 3 counties north of tampa-citrus co.i dont really go to a gym,i work at home.i was a hardcore lifter when i was younger quit for a long time, now at 30 changed my life, and started to be healthy and working out again.with my inner motivation and support from my family ive been at it stronger than ever and already looking amazing,which it keeps encouraging me more.im addicted now.
theres nothing better than people saying,damn your getting big!

i wont post much at least for now, this site has so much content, im fullfilled with reading and learning,but anyone is wellcome to hit me up.
anyone close to me hit me up too! late.

I dont know if i am close to you cuz im in pasco but im around the tampa citrus area alot as well if your in ther area let me know

thebeastgaby
05-15-10, 10:17 am
I dont know if i am close to you cuz im in pasco but im around the tampa citrus area alot as well if your in ther area let me know

yeah man its not far, pasco is just south of me.
hit me up.

MassMonster
05-16-10, 6:27 pm
well im free most every weekend... so whenever

NaturallyPumpd
05-18-10, 9:41 pm
I'm back in the game guys, and most certainly had one of the best rebound workouts ever. Whens the next ABC im ready to train with some fellow animals!!

BigDubbDiesel
06-02-10, 10:20 pm
I'm back in the game guys, and most certainly had one of the best rebound workouts ever. Whens the next ABC im ready to train with some fellow animals!!

absolutely, let me know...

Hercules
06-09-10, 4:30 pm
My brothers,

I've been overwhelmed with life lately. So much stuff going on and not much time to devote to the ABC. However, we NEED an event... and soon. I kinda miss all you meatheads. ;) Anyone in?

Where to? Powerhouse? All-American? Deb's Gym? Orlando Barbell? DEADn's garage, perhaps? We were in Tampa last time so let's change it up a bit...

Cstlfx
06-09-10, 4:49 pm
Well, on the 19th, both Boom and I are lifting at the Mike Witmer Memorial hosted by R.A.W. United. So if anyone wants to come watch, feel free to come!

I also have a strongman event (as long as I feel good enough after this meet) July 10th. So besides that I'm free for an ABC.

BigDubbDiesel
06-09-10, 9:06 pm
My brothers,

I've been overwhelmed with life lately. So much stuff going on and not much time to devote to the ABC. However, we NEED an event... and soon. I kinda miss all you meatheads. ;) Anyone in?

Where to? Powerhouse? All-American? Deb's Gym? Orlando Barbell? DEADn's garage, perhaps? We were in Tampa last time so let's change it up a bit...

let me know herc, always down for a little plate tossin, i think were all overwhelmed with some shit right now

MassMonster
06-10-10, 12:01 am
Well, on the 19th, both Boom and I are lifting at the Mike Witmer Memorial hosted by R.A.W. United. So if anyone wants to come watch, feel free to come!

I also have a strongman event (as long as I feel good enough after this meet) July 10th. So besides that I'm free for an ABC.

dont forget about me lol ... i kno my lifts are going to be a pittance next to both of you but i'll be there :)

Cstlfx
06-10-10, 12:57 am
dont forget about me lol ... i kno my lifts are going to be a pittance next to both of you but i'll be there :)

Hell yeah!!!!! You'll do well.

We have ourselves an Animal Crew at this meet now! Lets get as many of us there as we can!

It will be aired over the internet (and later on the TV). One of us will post the link when they give us the link.

NaturallyPumpd
06-10-10, 8:11 am
I know I have had some stuff going on, but I can't miss another ABC. I'm down whenever and wherever.

J Wong
06-10-10, 9:19 am

What weight class are you competing in? And Cstlfx, I am competing on Sunday morning, but I will be there Saturday AM as well to watch your flight too.

MassMonster
06-10-10, 3:27 pm
220 i lift sunday as well

DEADn
06-10-10, 7:53 pm
I can't do much of anything right now. I am currently going through physical therapry for my cervical hernia. Hurts right behind my neck on the left side. Like a badly pinched nerve and then I have all kinds of numbness and tingling down my forearms into my fingers. I haven't weightlifted for near a month. It really sucks!

I think what happened to flare it up was barbell curls. I am thinking that the tension into the neck probably pulled the disc because it was after this when I felt a slight pain and 2 days later it hit full blast.

I am doing some cervical traction at the moment.

Hercules
06-10-10, 9:24 pm
220 i lift sunday as well

MASSMONSTER vs. BOOM in the main event! Damn, I wish I could be there. I'll be in South FL with the family on vacation this whole next week. I wish you all the best!

Hercules
06-10-10, 9:25 pm
I can't do much of anything right now. I am currently going through physical therapry for my cervical hernia. Hurts right behind my neck on the left side. Like a badly pinched nerve and then I have all kinds of numbness and tingling down my forearms into my fingers. I haven't weightlifted for near a month. It really sucks!

I think what happened to flare it up was barbell curls. I am thinking that the tension into the neck probably pulled the disc because it was after this when I felt a slight pain and 2 days later it hit full blast.

I am doing some cervical traction at the moment.

That sucks. I really wish you could come out and play sometime soon. Get better!

Hercules
06-11-10, 6:01 pm
Info on the R.A.W. United Mike Witmer Memorial being televised:

http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/15696

Good luck to all participating! Show 'em what ANIMAL is all about!

Cstlfx
06-11-10, 9:12 pm
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mike-witmer-memorial-open-2010

and heres where it will be aired on the internet.

MassMonster
06-15-10, 5:59 pm
MASSMONSTER vs. BOOM in the main event! Damn, I wish I could be there. I'll be in South FL with the family on vacation this whole next week. I wish you all the best!

yea i wouldnt call that a main event since he lifts my bodyweight more than any of my lifts

Cstlfx
06-15-10, 7:25 pm
yea i wouldnt call that a main event since he lifts my bodyweight more than any of my lifts

You never know what can happen! Go as heavy and as hard as possible and have some fun.

J Wong
06-15-10, 11:56 pm

If I benched in the 500 range and pulled in the 700 range, I would be a very happy person, LOL.

DEADn
06-16-10, 1:28 pm
Just to let you know. I drove through Auburndale this morning and noticed a gym across from the park that appears to still be open. When I lived in Winter Haven years ago it was called 'woody's'. It was an All American Gym type of thing. I had heard it was closed but I saw a sign saying it was open on Sundays and I saw 'GYM' on the door. No other signage though. Might need to check it out. I believe it is a yellow building.

In the meantime I am getting referred to another physical therapist as the one I went to I am not satisfied with. My back pain has been reduced my I have major tingles in the arm and even cramp like feelings over my left chest. It almost feels it is around the heart but I don't have trouble breathing so I don't know what is going on there.

Hercules
06-21-10, 6:49 pm
Great job, gentlemen!

Cstlfx: The Beast! Awesome lifts (regardless of the squats - still impressive).
http://forum.animalpak.com/showpost.php?p=968402&postcount=846

Boom: Another amazing meet total (we'll be reading about this guy in all the magazines soon)
http://forum.animalpak.com/showpost.php?p=968350&postcount=167

MassMonster hasn't logged onto the FORVM for a few days...

HUGE congrats to you guys for an awesome meet. I got to watch some of it on Sunday online.

Hercules
06-23-10, 9:29 pm
This one is for the metal-heads...

I'm a huuuuge fan of Five Finger Death Punch (by the way - they'll be in Tampa in August with Korn, Rob Zombie, and Hatebreed). I just happened to be browsing their website and I saw that all of their shirts and most of the accessories are drastically reduced in price. And, to top it off, there's free shipping until July 3rd! Just thought some of you guys might be interested...

stolzenator
06-27-10, 8:33 am
whats up orlando animals!

i know its been a long time since i dropped in here, cuz ive been busy with school and prep, but just wanted to throw this out there for anyone who is interested in the bodybuilding side of things (i know this is more or less a PLers ABC).

i'm competing in 3 weeks in Longwood, in the INBA Sunshine State Classic. Its at Lyman High School on Ronald Reagan. I wanted to make sure to throw an invite out to any of you guys who might be in the area and wanna come watch, cuz its a INBA national qualifier so it should be a decent show!

anyways, hit me up if any of you guys wanna come/meet up. JULY 17TH.

Stolzenator.

C.Coronato
06-28-10, 11:01 am
Best of luck to you Stolz. Wish i could be down there with ya my man.

BigDubbDiesel
06-28-10, 9:21 pm
whats up orlando animals!

i know its been a long time since i dropped in here, cuz ive been busy with school and prep, but just wanted to throw this out there for anyone who is interested in the bodybuilding side of things (i know this is more or less a PLers ABC).

i'm competing in 3 weeks in Longwood, in the INBA Sunshine State Classic. Its at Lyman High School on Ronald Reagan. I wanted to make sure to throw an invite out to any of you guys who might be in the area and wanna come watch, cuz its a INBA national qualifier so it should be a decent show!

anyways, hit me up if any of you guys wanna come/meet up. JULY 17TH.

Stolzenator.

yo ill see if i can roll out there and show some support, where you been training lately?

stolzenator
06-28-10, 10:10 pm
yo ill see if i can roll out there and show some support, where you been training lately?

im down in fort lauderdale/miami for school, so ive been training at the school gym (DBs up to 100s FTMFL!!!) here. will be makin the drive up on friday and competing on saturday.

Hercules
06-29-10, 8:32 am
I'll see what I can do. I'd love to be there and give you the support. What time does it all start on July 17th?

stolzenator
06-29-10, 6:55 pm
I'll see what I can do. I'd love to be there and give you the support. What time does it all start on July 17th?

based on the website (i havent gotten alot of other info so far) prejudging will start at 10am and the night show at 6pm.

these things never start on time though, as im sure you guys know haha

MassMonster
07-07-10, 8:19 pm
who's signing up for the Tony Conyers Extravaganza lol

Hercules
07-07-10, 9:47 pm
who's signing up for the Tony Conyers Extravaganza lol

When is it this year? October?

MassMonster
07-07-10, 11:07 pm
i think thats what it said

Cstlfx
07-07-10, 11:25 pm
Apparently the Conyers Extravaganza is going to have a geared division as well!

Hercules
07-08-10, 9:06 pm
Here's a meet before the Tony Conyers Ex. Anyone heading to this one:

http://www.rawunited.org/docs/2010%20Southern%20States%20Deadlift.pdf

Spero is a good guy. I figured I'd help support his cause by lifting in at least one of his meets this year. Anyone else interested?

MassMonster
07-10-10, 1:39 pm
too far for me atm even tho i wanted to go to that 1...lol my car will literally explode halfway there hahahaha

DEADn
07-10-10, 1:53 pm
I have passed this link on to a girl I know from work. She has a brother in Melbourne who is 17 years old. Big guy but he is lazy. I am thinking that if he goes to this event it might inspire him to get into weightlifting and throw lazy away. We will see what happens. I passed it onto to his sister through FB to send to him. He is a BIG boy but doesn't weight. He is filipino. Never seen a BIG filipino before.

Hercules
07-10-10, 3:48 pm
too far for me atm even tho i wanted to go to that 1...lol my car will literally explode halfway there hahahaha

Halfway would be to Lakeland, where I can get you and drive the rest of the way. :)

Hercules
07-10-10, 3:49 pm
I have passed this link on to a girl I know from work. She has a brother in Melbourne who is 17 years old. Big guy but he is lazy. I am thinking that if he goes to this event it might inspire him to get into weightlifting and throw lazy away. We will see what happens. I passed it onto to his sister through FB to send to him. He is a BIG boy but doesn't weight. He is filipino. Never seen a BIG filipino before.

That's great. Some people need to see this kind of stuff first-hand to start being interested in it.

MassMonster
07-10-10, 6:17 pm
Halfway would be to Lakeland, where I can get you and drive the rest of the way. :)

LOL ill see what i can do if u do it this run thru ill see what pocket change i can cough up for this event lol

MassMonster
07-10-10, 6:34 pm
change of plans I'm def gunna be there. I have to find a motel to be at the night before since that place is far ... see u kids there lol

Hercules
07-10-10, 10:34 pm
HELL YEAH! It'll be nice to compete with someone I know. Mass, what weight class are you looking to dominate? ;)

MassMonster
07-11-10, 12:35 am
prolly same as before 220 since anything above 205 gets bumped up ..I kno my finish dead last meet was too easy i saw the vid... and I felt it was pretty much cake... so im excited about hittin sumthing heavier this time around...

Hercules
07-11-10, 12:19 pm
prolly same as before 220 since anything above 205 gets bumped up ..I kno my finish dead last meet was too easy i saw the vid... and I felt it was pretty much cake... so im excited about hittin sumthing heavier this time around...

I'll be doing the Ironman 242 class. I'm looking forward to this event and seeing you there. It'll be great to hit some heavy iron with you again.

Hey, CSTLFX, you in on this one????

Cstlfx
07-11-10, 1:14 pm
I'll be doing the Ironman 242 class. I'm looking forward to this event and seeing you there. It'll be great to hit some heavy iron with you again.

Hey, CSTLFX, you in on this one????

I'm sorry, but my team has all ready planned for the APF meet on Oct. 18th. Its something we like to do. Go to a 90% gear assisted event and out lift people in gear Raw. Its quite a bit of fun! Plus, we like to use the monolift for an ego booster (no need to walk out means higher squat numbers).

Cstlfx
07-11-10, 2:31 pm
I will be doing RAW nationals though (or whatever they're calling the year end meet now), on Nov. 6th or 7th.

MassMonster
07-11-10, 6:14 pm
I will be doing RAW nationals though (or whatever they're calling the year end meet now), on Nov. 6th or 7th.

do you have to qualify for those?, and on a side note killem in october..

Hercules
07-11-10, 8:38 pm

Most of the National or World events must have some sort of qualifying meet prior to competing in them. I'm headed to WABDL Worlds in Las Vegas in November if I stay injury-free until that point.

Cstlfx
07-11-10, 11:22 pm

Actually, its now called the North American Open, so I dont know if you have to qualify for it anymore. But from what I remember, the qualification totals were low. I think you surpassed it by a lot if there are still totals.

Congrats on that one Herc! Stay healthy!

J Wong
07-11-10, 11:50 pm
Pretty sure the North American Open is an open meet (hence the title). I actually start training for that meet tomorrow!

stolzenator
07-12-10, 3:26 pm
another shameless plug

5 days left to the INBA Sunshine State at Lyman guys. if anyone wants more info let me know. (there is a bench comp between prejudging and finals if anyone wants a easy way to win some prizes hahaha)

hopin to meet some of you guys there!

MassMonster
07-13-10, 12:41 am
Actually, its now called the North American Open, so I dont know if you have to qualify for it anymore. But from what I remember, the qualification totals were low. I think you surpassed it by a lot if there are still totals.

Congrats on that one Herc! Stay healthy!

Well I'll see how everything turns out with these next events. Definitely on the Schedule is The Southern Deadlift Meet August 12th, and The Tony Conyers Ex. October 2nd lol might as well rack up the experience while I'm injury free

Hercules
07-13-10, 10:18 am
another shameless plug

5 days left to the INBA Sunshine State at Lyman guys. if anyone wants more info let me know. (there is a bench comp between prejudging and finals if anyone wants a easy way to win some prizes hahaha)

hopin to meet some of you guys there!

Stolz, you're the man! The final days of prep are upon you. Get the job done!

tazz
07-13-10, 4:53 pm
I'm stationed in Pensacola but my he town is in citrus county Florida, Inverness which is about 1 hour away from Tampa, north. Of I'm down I'm the area he'll yeah I will join in on a hardcore workout

jaim91
07-14-10, 5:26 am
Hi everyone!!!

Just stopping by after a bit if a hiatus to wish Matt a "Good Luck" at his show AND to tell you guys you're doing awesome!!! (I read the posts from my e-mail, lol)

Wish I was in the Sunshine State now!!!

stolzenator
07-19-10, 9:54 am
Hey guys! Just wanted to give you a quick update from the weekend! I ended up winning the Open class, so we now have a Animal INBA Sunshine State champion!!

DEADn
07-19-10, 10:46 am
A little update on my progress. I have a cervical hernia as I said in the past. Physical therapy wasn't doing my any good. I didnt' get better or worse. I have decided to go to a chiro and see what happens there. I have done a few sessions so far but it looks like he wants me to do about 5 weeks of sort of heavy session. I have scoloisis in my spine as well as some arthritis in there. I also have some whiplash in my neck. He think that by adjust my spine and cervical it will automatically take care of the discs in my neck.

2 Sunday's ago I did a very light work out to see how my body would take it. 20lb dbs for presses 3 sets of 15 reps. Then I did DB flat press along with stretching with the same weight. Then I did a set of 10 db row for my shoulders. The next day I had some pain back down my arms an in my neck so weightlifting is off the table for me. All I can do is stretch my back and my chest out. I have had some spasms in my left chest, gotten very sore and so I have used some stretching to alleviate that.

DEADn
07-19-10, 10:47 am
What also sucks is just before this whole thing happened I wanted to try beta alanine into my routine and see how my system reacts to it and then this happens.

Hercules
07-22-10, 11:19 pm
Hey guys! Just wanted to give you a quick update from the weekend! I ended up winning the Open class, so we now have a Animal INBA Sunshine State champion!!

HUGE congrats!!! I couldn't make it due to my wife being out of town and I wasn't gonna drag 3 kids to the show (sorry). Any pics?

Hercules
07-22-10, 11:23 pm
What also sucks is just before this whole thing happened I wanted to try beta alanine into my routine and see how my system reacts to it and then this happens.

I'm sorry to hear of the predicament. Nothing heavy squats can't fix! If squats can cure cancer than your situation should be resolved after only a couple training sessions!
All kidding aside, I hope you heal quickly. Has the doc mentioned surgery at all?

MassMonster
07-23-10, 6:27 pm
Yo Herc we gotta take Vid of this Upcoming Meet, Show em how The FL Animals Roll

MassMonster
07-23-10, 6:31 pm
Oh btw wats a good workout for explosive strength... not really heavy strength training but like maybe mma style stuff ... i think curtis's bro was doing the training im thinking bout

Hercules
07-23-10, 6:50 pm
Oh btw wats a good workout for explosive strength... not really heavy strength training but like maybe mma style stuff ... i think curtis's bro was doing the training im thinking bout

Olympic lifts: clean and jerk, and snatch. You could also do some lighter tire flips with jumps as well.

MassMonster
07-23-10, 7:13 pm
lol i mean sumthing he can do starting out in a normal gym Cleans are fine but tires are a no go lol ... i meant more along the lines of a plan , if i tell him to do 1 exercise he'll bail faster than a con with a broken cell

Cstlfx
07-23-10, 9:23 pm
Squats and deads with bands or chains will help build explosive strength. Doing lifts explosively in general will build that up.

DEADn
07-24-10, 7:53 pm
I'm sorry to hear of the predicament. Nothing heavy squats can't fix! If squats can cure cancer than your situation should be resolved after only a couple training sessions!
All kidding aside, I hope you heal quickly. Has the doc mentioned surgery at all?

I am sort of on my own with this. After seeing the PT's through Doctors referrals, his nurse actually, I told her I would see a chiro to get their thoughts. The guy I am seeing has me seeing him 3 weeks 3x a week then 2 weeks for 2x and then once a week. The stiffness in my neck is gone but I still battle the tingling in my left arm. From the elbow to the fingers. Sometimes a little in the tricep. I have lost some muscle mass and I hate that but there is muscle memory to fall back on.

When I can get back to 'normal' I think I need to focus on my neck area and getting it stronger. I don't know if I will need surgery on this. A neurogsurgeon had told me that I wouldn't based on the MRI from Dec '08. It is just time I supposed until my neck fits back into place.

TigerAce01
07-24-10, 8:12 pm

I did CrossFit for a while, and for functional strength it was the best program I've used. Expect to lose some weight and size though.

-Ace

MassMonster
07-24-10, 9:30 pm
its not for me ... and thats fine he needs to loose chub and get in shape

TigerAce01
07-24-10, 10:50 pm
its not for me ... and thats fine he needs to loose chub and get in shape

In that case, CrossFit is pretty awesome. It's scaled on the website so you don't get in above your head when you first start.

-Ace

MassMonster
07-25-10, 12:23 am
no clue what that means but i looked at the site... do you need to look on there to find out your workout every day?

TigerAce01
07-25-10, 12:34 am
no clue what that means but i looked at the site... do you need to look on there to find out your workout every day?

If you just want to dive into it, then yes, you check on the site everyday for the WOD (workout of the day), but some new XFitters choose to go back one week and choose 3-4 workouts to do for the current week.

And scaled workouts just mean that the WOD is toned down into several levels, such as elite (top scale as rxed) down to buttercup (lowest scale). Tell him to check on the sidebar for scaling.

-Ace

MassMonster
07-25-10, 9:42 am
ight

MassMonster
07-28-10, 5:51 pm
Hey herc you doing any other lifts at the southern meet? just talked to Spero and he said I can do squats early ... that dude is pretty friggen awesome, lol he was the 1 who suggested it in the first place

Hercules
07-28-10, 11:48 pm
Hey herc you doing any other lifts at the southern meet? just talked to Spero and he said I can do squats early ... that dude is pretty friggen awesome, lol he was the 1 who suggested it in the first place

I was tempted to do it all, but decided to just concentrate on the deadlift. Yeah, Spero is a cool guy. I received the list of competitors today in the mail; it's a reeeeeally short list. Not many lifters so it should go quick. Hell, we'll probably be out of ther by noon! Wanna head to the beach when we're done? :p

MassMonster
07-29-10, 12:16 am
lol idk if im in beach shape !! hahahahah but idk we will prolly get sum to chow on then head back on the 4hr drive home lol

Hercules
07-30-10, 1:09 pm
I just got back from talking with Lou at All American Gym in Lakeland. He sad he'd love to have us back in his gym. All American is the host site for some of the Special Olympics events in September, so the weekends are full of stuff going on there. How does August 28th sound?

BigDubbDiesel
08-02-10, 9:51 am
I just got back from talking with Lou at All American Gym in Lakeland. He sad he'd love to have us back in his gym. All American is the host site for some of the Special Olympics events in September, so the weekends are full of stuff going on there. How does August 28th sound?

sounds perfect...its been awhile gentelmen, lets have a lil reunion ABC where it all started...well for me at least, ALL AMERICAN!!! hope everyones training has been top knotch, i dont frequent the forvm too often anymore, but if any of you guys are on facebook hit me up. Danimal Jackson, Orlando, FL

NaturallyPumpd
08-03-10, 3:13 am
Its been awhile since ive trained but im down for this ABC.

MassMonster
08-04-10, 6:07 pm
I gotta change my setup to being a night gym rat.. because going to my gym at any other time rakes on my last damn nerves. Was maxing out today for Squats to see how much I improved while going on Sheiko. So far my Bench hasn't changed and I'm not too suprised really, But what I really care to improve is my Deadlift and Squat. well today was my Squat Max dayand it was going quite well.... That is until this moron decides to run up to me while i'm squatting 365 for no apparent reason. when I finally rack the shit he starts lecturing me about always having a spot because ill destroy my back. my form was fine and i had good depth there was nothing wrong but this guy is sittin there still lecturing me... to the point just to prove him wrong i tell him to spot me and i max 10pds above my last PR. In which case he goes on an even longer tirade... >.> killed the whole day even tho I kno i had at least another 5-10pds in me.

Cstlfx
08-04-10, 6:35 pm
Man, people like that really bother me. Luckily we have our group that is always in one corner of the gym so not many people like to come over and bother us.

If he does it again, just tell him he wont understand. If he doesnt do any powerlifting, olympic lifting, or strongman, there's no way he'll understand the mentality behind everything. If he continues, just keep reassuring him that he does not understand it at all.

Hercules
08-04-10, 6:45 pm
I gotta change my setup to being a night gym rat.. because going to my gym at any other time rakes on my last damn nerves. Was maxing out today for Squats to see how much I improved while going on Sheiko. So far my Bench hasn't changed and I'm not too suprised really, But what I really care to improve is my Deadlift and Squat. well today was my Squat Max dayand it was going quite well.... That is until this moron decides to run up to me while i'm squatting 365 for no apparent reason. when I finally rack the shit he starts lecturing me about always having a spot because ill destroy my back. my form was fine and i had good depth there was nothing wrong but this guy is sittin there still lecturing me... to the point just to prove him wrong i tell him to spot me and i max 10pds above my last PR. In which case he goes on an even longer tirade... >.> killed the whole day even tho I kno i had at least another 5-10pds in me.

People suck. Should I spot you next Saturday when you're on the platform pulling a winning deadlift? You know, I just wouldn't want you to hurt your back or anything...

MassMonster
08-04-10, 9:13 pm
People suck. Should I spot you next Saturday when you're on the platform pulling a winning deadlift? You know, I just wouldn't want you to hurt your back or anything...

lol yea right? how would you even spot a Dead anyway?? lmao

Man, people like that really bother me. Luckily we have our group that is always in one corner of the gym so not many people like to come over and bother us.

If he does it again, just tell him he wont understand. If he doesnt do any powerlifting, olympic lifting, or strongman, there's no way he'll understand the mentality behind everything. If he continues, just keep reassuring him that he does not understand it at all.

I usually try to keep a cool head, but this guy literally threw me off the edge... I assured him at first i knew what i was doing been squatting for 5 yrs... had you guys help me a bit as well..but he was one of those dudes who has to top what you say to make a point so i just left...lol i gotta try 390 at the meet cuz i hit 380 like it was cake

J Wong
08-04-10, 11:23 pm
Mass, are you doing the November Raw United meet?

MassMonster
08-05-10, 3:07 pm
Mass, are you doing the November Raw United meet?

depends on many things... i havent scheduled it in whats the date and where is it?

J Wong
08-05-10, 11:06 pm
depends on many things... i havent scheduled it in whats the date and where is it?

Nov 6-7, same place as our June meet.

MassMonster
08-06-10, 11:07 am
Nov 6-7, same place as our June meet.

yea sure what the hell lol

DEADn
08-08-10, 10:54 am
Have any of you ever used this stuff or heard of it? My chiro put this stuff on my neck, shoulders and back to help my hernia. It usually stays on a few days even in the shower. It helps tense muscle to relax and stimulate bloodflow. I could tell a difference in it.
THis week I had to dismantle my gym and move it and the other 2 bedrooms to the other side of the house for carpet installation. Normall I would be in alot of pain but with this tape I would ocassion feel a tingle but it wouldn't last even a minute and I was ok.

I have learned that this stuff was used in the Olympics in China.
I don't know how expensive it is but I do know that there is an art to putting it on. Sometimes you have to cut a piece of it in 2 strips and stretch it around areas.

The bad thing is if it is visible you get asked about it. It was visible across my neck and I had alot of people asking me about it.

Hercules
08-09-10, 10:39 am
Have any of you ever used this stuff or heard of it? My chiro put this stuff on my neck, shoulders and back to help my hernia. It usually stays on a few days even in the shower. It helps tense muscle to relax and stimulate bloodflow. I could tell a difference in it.
THis week I had to dismantle my gym and move it and the other 2 bedrooms to the other side of the house for carpet installation. Normall I would be in alot of pain but with this tape I would ocassion feel a tingle but it wouldn't last even a minute and I was ok.

I have learned that this stuff was used in the Olympics in China.
I don't know how expensive it is but I do know that there is an art to putting it on. Sometimes you have to cut a piece of it in 2 strips and stretch it around areas.

The bad thing is if it is visible you get asked about it. It was visible across my neck and I had alot of people asking me about it.

That tape helped one of our football players get over a back injury a couple years ago. He had a light blue tape that the trainer would put on his back and shoulder a couple times a day. I didn't really understand how it worked until the team doc explained it. I'm glad its working for you.

Hercules
08-13-10, 1:21 pm
The next ABC Event is on the calendar:

http://forum.animalpak.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=404&day=2010-8-28&c=1

It's in 2 short weeks so plan quickly. We can hit BD's Mongolian Grill or Jimbo's BBQ after training. It'll be good to see you guys again.

MassMonster
08-14-10, 5:58 pm
The next ABC Event is on the calendar:

It's in 2 short weeks so plan quickly. We can hit BD's Mongolian Grill or Jimbo's BBQ after training. It'll be good to see you guys again.

Ill bow out...hahaha today kicked my ass especially bungee jumping with 380 lol

MassMonster
08-16-10, 2:10 pm
Wanted all of you guys to know that Boom is listed and mentioned in powerlifting USA under the mike witmer memorial section way to go buddy

Hercules
08-18-10, 9:24 pm
Who's in for Saturday the 28th @ All American Gym?

B Martin will be coming home from college in PA to be there. Professor is also in. BigDubbDiesel gave me a nod. Who else?!?!?! I'd like to hit upper good and heavy that day. That'll give me an excuse to utilize those chains and bands.

J Wong
08-18-10, 9:28 pm
If I am able to go, I will be hitting upper body as well. I will know if I am going in a few days.

Hercules
08-18-10, 9:58 pm
If I am able to go, I will be hitting upper body as well. I will know if I am going in a few days.

Awesome! Keep us posted...

TigerAce01
08-18-10, 10:24 pm
Have fun guys!! I hope to get some kind of ABC going up here in Upstate NY...

-Ace

DEADn
08-19-10, 3:24 pm
I definately can't even come to visit since I will be working on that day. My hernia seems to be taking a turn for the good. Even got to run yesterday for about 20 minutes with no pain so that is a great sign. I am going to use some light weight and test it out. Maybe I can catch up on the next meet- if I am not working on that Saturday.

Hercules
08-19-10, 5:19 pm
I definately can't even come to visit since I will be working on that day. My hernia seems to be taking a turn for the good. Even got to run yesterday for about 20 minutes with no pain so that is a great sign. I am going to use some light weight and test it out. Maybe I can catch up on the next meet- if I am not working on that Saturday.

I'm glad your geting better, but sorry you can't join us. One of these days we'll coodinate it so you attend. Keep healing and you'll be doing heavy squats again in no time...

NaturallyPumpd
08-19-10, 11:08 pm
Im in!!!!!!! but its been about 3 months so im excited to see what I can do. ill probably be down by the girl rack pumping out the 2 and 1/2s and 5lb dbs. OH YEAH

Hercules
08-20-10, 10:03 pm
Im in!!!!!!! but its been about 3 months so im excited to see what I can do. ill probably be down by the girl rack pumping out the 2 and 1/2s and 5lb dbs. OH YEAH

Nice! It'll be good to train with you again, sir.

Hercules
08-20-10, 10:08 pm
Here are a couple pics from the R.A.W. United Southern States Deadlift meet in Melbourne on August 14th:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/2000ss1305/P1040492.jpg

This one you can see how amazingly attractive we both are... :p

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/2000ss1305/P1040490.jpg

I have some videos of the meet, too. Those can be found here:
http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/2000ss1305/
The vids piss me off everytime I see them because I KNOW I can hit a 605 raw DL.

MassMonster
08-20-10, 11:36 pm
lol epic fail bench miss

J Wong
08-21-10, 12:07 am
Herc, have you ever tried to start pulling with your chest up? It seems like when you grip the bar, your chest is directed down at the floor, and that will cause you to stiff leg deadlift it up instead of actually using everything you can to initiate the pull off the floor. With the chest down, you are basically using your lower back to break the bar off the floor.

Cstlfx
08-21-10, 12:16 am
Herc, have you ever tried to start pulling with your chest up? It seems like when you grip the bar, your chest is directed down at the floor, and that will cause you to stiff leg deadlift it up instead of actually using everything you can to initiate the pull off the floor. With the chest down, you are basically using your lower back to break the bar off the floor.

I was thinking the nearly the same thing. Looked like his butt was way up in the air at the start of the lift, little leg drive.

I think it'd be something worth playing around with in the gym.

J Wong
08-21-10, 12:18 am
I was thinking the nearly the same thing.

This can only mean one thing: we are geniuses.

Cstlfx
08-21-10, 1:05 am
This can only mean one thing: we are geniuses.

I concur. Geniuses.

Hercules
08-21-10, 9:07 am
Yes, oh wise geniuses, I had noticed a couple of problems. I noticed that I was pulling with my back a lot. I'm also going to bring my feet together a couple inches. After looking at the vids from this last meet and comparing them to my gym lifts it looks like I changed my pull for some reason. Back to the basics for me...

Thanks for the input. Geniuses, you may now go back to studying your quantum physics for fun....

Hercules
08-23-10, 5:09 pm
I gave props to the resident ABC Geniuses:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=32957 (post #16)

Thank you, gentlemen.

Hercules
08-23-10, 5:11 pm
I called Lou at All American this afternoon and he's ready to have us lift. I'm sure he's also ready to go off on some sort of rant so be ready. :)

Saturday is coming soon... Hope you're prepared...

MassMonster
08-23-10, 6:33 pm
hey how the hell do you get the text yellow?

Hercules
08-23-10, 8:34 pm
hey how the hell do you get the text yellow?

I'm sneaky....

MassMonster
08-23-10, 9:54 pm
your too big to be sneaky... didn't you read the size requirements for sneakiness? must be this tiny to remain sneaky lol

BigDubbDiesel
08-24-10, 10:38 am
lol since I think i'm the only one in the crew who is still focused on a BB routine, ill be going for a new PR on deads saturday...and work on my bench form...Dubb's back and ready to toss some plates...and some tires...you know the drill

Hercules
08-25-10, 8:03 pm
Alright... I got some more guys coming. Couple guys from the LHS weightlifting team may be showing up.

MassMonster
08-25-10, 11:43 pm
Alright... I got some more guys coming. Couple guys from the LHS weightlifting team may be showing up.

better watch out you guys... kids from LHS tend to make you look like a lil girl lifting 5pders

J Wong
08-27-10, 2:02 pm
I find out tonight if I am able to make it tomorrow. This work thing is stupid, it's getting in the way of my lifting.

Hercules
08-27-10, 2:20 pm
I find out tonight if I am able to make it tomorrow. This work thing is stupid, it's getting in the way of my lifting.

Yeah, I know what you mean. My numbers would be sooo much higher if I didn't have to go to work.

I hope to see you tomorrow, boom.

TigerAce01
08-27-10, 3:58 pm
Yeah, I know what you mean. My numbers would be sooo much higher if I didn't have to go to work.

I hope to see you tomorrow, boom.

Now that I've got a full time job, a laundry list of bills, a kid on the way, and no vehicle...lifting starts to take a back seat. Can't afford a gym membership, supplements...hell, even enough food to properly recover...not to mention the time aspect. It sucks on some days.

-Ace

Hercules
08-28-10, 7:35 am
Now that I've got a full time job, a laundry list of bills, a kid on the way, and no vehicle...lifting starts to take a back seat. Can't afford a gym membership, supplements...hell, even enough food to properly recover...not to mention the time aspect. It sucks on some days.

-Ace

You have much greater priorties right now. Family first. You just take care of what needs to be taken care of. You'll be back in this game in no time.

Hey, where do you live now?

Hercules
08-28-10, 8:31 am
Be careful driving to this morning's ABC Event. The roadways look a bit wet...

http://www.baynews9.com/weather/klystron9

See you guys there!

Hercules
08-28-10, 5:46 pm
Wow... what a day. Thanks to all those who came out today. Pics and vids will be up soon...

Hercules
08-28-10, 7:09 pm
Pics and vids are up!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=1002756#post1002756

Check 'em out...

ZombiePower
08-28-10, 8:31 pm
Fort Myers Florida right here im 16 years old so i dont know how i'll ever get to go to Orlando dont even have a permit but maybe when im older i'll meet you guys.

ZOMBIE

MassMonster
08-28-10, 9:25 pm
Fort Myers Florida right here im 16 years old so i dont know how i'll ever get to go to Orlando dont even have a permit but maybe when im older i'll meet you guys.

ZOMBIE

anyone up for a ft myers trip?? lol

TigerAce01
08-28-10, 11:28 pm
You have much greater priorties right now. Family first. You just take care of what needs to be taken care of. You'll be back in this game in no time.

Hey, where do you live now?

I'm living in this tiny ass town in Upstate NY called Carthage. I graduated high school up here, so you could call it home...but that doesn't mean I like it hahaha

-Ace

Hercules
08-28-10, 11:39 pm
I'm from a tiny-ass town from up there, too. I grew up in Van Etten (between Ithaca and Elmira). I miss the hills. Florida is too damn flat.

DEADn
09-07-10, 9:59 am
Hey, I noticed that Debs gym has moved out to Memorial Blvd right in front of First Baptist at the Mall. Unless they are in 2 places now? They moved into one of those buildings that housed a temp agency.

MassMonster
09-07-10, 2:20 pm
yep they moved location me and herc were talkin bout it at the last meet

FITGYM
09-11-10, 1:57 pm
nice videos

Hercules
09-11-10, 6:49 pm
nice videos

Thanks! Feel free to join us some time. You're always welcome at our ABC Events...

Cstlfx
09-13-10, 1:20 am
Damn, sorry I missed out guys! I've been pretty busy lately. I'll definitely be trying my hardest to make the next one. Way to represent the Orlando crew guys!