PDA

View Full Version : Animal "X" Final Evaluations. Alpha Testers Post Here...

J-Dawg
09-13-07, 12:38 pm
Fellas, I ask that in order to help us finish adding up all of the stats in a concise manner for the Alpha Testing program, please post your starting stats and final stats here in this thread.

It should include the information for the following:
-Starting weight and finishing weight

-Your starting weight and finishing weight on the following lifts:
--bench press
--barbell rows
--deadlifts
--squats
--leg press
--barbell curls
--shoulder press

-Your final impressions of Animal "X"

IRBS
09-13-07, 12:45 pm
Ok, well my testing has been somewhat different than all the others as I had an injury after 2 weeks into testing. I had to take several days off. Here are my results:

Lifts:

Shirted Bench: Went from 425lbs to 450lbs, so a 25lbs PR in 3 weeks...not to shabby
RAW Bench: 375 to 385, missed getting 405 by about an inch
Squats: Before I was injured I increased my Prallel Box Squat by 35lbs
DL: I was unable to go for any Full Range Maxes due to training cycle and then injury. I did hit a Rack Pull PR of about 40lbs a week after testing was through.

Bodyweight:
I went from 248 to 255 then after the injury stayed around 250.

I give this product an A. I wish I could've taken it like I wanted too and like it was supposed to be cycled, but due to injury was unable too. Part of the game I suppose. BUT!!! from what I could tell this seems to be a quality product! I would definately give this product a shot if you are wanting to add some serious mass.

Macrobolic
09-13-07, 12:47 pm
Ok, well my testing has been somewhat different than all the others as I had an injury after 2 weeks into testing. I had to take several days off. Here are my results:

Lifts:

Shirted Bench: Went from 425lbs to 450lbs, so a 25lbs PR in 3 weeks...not to shabby
Squats: Before I was injured I increased my Prallel Box Squat by 35lbs
DL: I was unable to go for any Full Range Maxes due to training cycle and then injury. I did hit a Rack Pull PR of about 40lbs a week after testing was through.

Bodyweight:
I went from 248 to 255 then after the injury stayed around 250.

I give this product an A. I wish I could've taken it like I wanted too and like it was supposed to be cycled, but due to injury was unable too. Part of the game I suppose. BUT!!! from what I could tell this seems to be a quality product! I would definately give this product a shot if you are wanting to add some serious mass.

Hey, those are great gains. That sucks about getting injured. I feel your pain. I had a low back injury and some rotator cuff/shoulder issues awhile ago and am just now getting over both of them 100%.

Giant Killer
09-13-07, 1:26 pm
X Final Summary

-Major Lifts Starting...........Finish-
Bench- 205x10..................215x10 (from last week, pre-existing trap injury got worse and couldn't bench this week)
Barbell Rows- 185x6...........didn't go heavy on these last-grip a little shot from heavy Deads (see below)
Deadilfts- 275x3................315x1 for 3 sets (have never Deadlifted this high before once, let alone for 3 sets)
Squat- 205x10..................245x10 for 2 sets (Squat strength went totally nuts! Legs should be getting biiiiig in the future!)
Military Press- 115x10........Smith last session, 60 lbs per side for 10 for 2 sets
Barbell Curls- 95x10...........115x8 (good n' strong, with little cheat on the last rep, just like 95)

Bodyweight Starting- 180
Bodyweight Ending- 183

Final Thoughts

Animal X gave me crazy strength. PR's every week, without fail, and big PR's. Also, muscles were harder and more pumped than ever before. Gives you that skin splitting effect in your workout. My girlfriend also commented that I looked really cut, getting more cut throughout the trial, but my weight increased about 3 pounds. Added an inch to my chest, 2 inches to my shoulder-torso, an inch to each of my quads, and LOST 1.5 inches on my waist. Yes, you read that right.

This is the holy grail of strength and hardness. A plateau buster FOR SURE.

Flash419
09-13-07, 1:31 pm
Great product. I can't say enough good things about this product. Awesome gains, from the first pack, and even through the week after.

Body weight went from 291 up to 297. And still holding the weight now 2.5 weeks later.

These are working weights done on my last set.

Incline Bench Press went from 225 to 275.
Flat Bench Press went from 225 to 275.
Leg Press went 18 (45 pound plates) to 20.
Barbell Curl went up 115 to 135.
Shoulder Press went from 185 to 190.
Deadlifts, Bent Over Rows, and Squats were not done due to a lower back injury the start of my second week.

I have no doubts that with everything 100% I would have made solid gains in these lifts also.

Measurements
Chest 52" up 3/4 inch.
Arms 19.5" up 1/4 inch.
Legs 29.5" (same, but no loss from nearly 3 weeks of sh!tty workouts)
These are all cold measurement with no workout before or pump of any kind.

While on X I noticed a very noticable increase in focus and energy. Not a jittery caffine rush, but just an UP, ready to go feeling. Also had tons of energy, and while my muscles got sore and tired during my workouts, I litterally felt like I could lift all day long. The pumps during and after my workouts were incredible, far more then I have ever experienced on Creatine or any NO product. I would like to add, that two and half weeks after finishing my X cycle I have kept all my gains, in body weight and in my lifts. And am looking forward to doing another X cycle as soon as it hits the market. As for side effects, the only thing negative I noticed was an increase in sweating during my workouts.

I would highly recommend this supplement to any and all Animals looking to gain strength / muscle mass / body weight. I have never seen or heard of any supplement that really lives up to the normal 'GREAT NEW SUPPLEMENT' hype... this product does. Try it, you will NOT be disappointed.

justinbrown
09-13-07, 1:49 pm
Great product. I can't say enough good things about this product. Awesome gains, from the first pack, and even through the week after.

Body weight went from 291 up to 297. And still holding the weight now 2.5 weeks later.

These are working weights done on my last set.

Incline Bench Press went from 225 to 275.
Flat Bench Press went from 225 to 275.
Leg Press went 18 (45 pound plates) to 20.
Barbell Curl went up 115 to 135.
Shoulder Press went from 185 to 190.
Deadlifts, Bent Over Rows, and Squats were not done due to a lower back injury the start of my second week.

I have no doubts that with everything 100% I would have made solid gains in these lifts also.

Measurements
Chest 52" up 3/4 inch.
Arms 19.5" up 1/4 inch.
Legs 29.5" (same, but no loss from nearly 3 weeks of sh!tty workouts)
These are all cold measurement with no workout before or pump of any kind.

While on X I noticed a very noticable increase in focus and energy. Not a jittery caffine rush, but just an UP, ready to go feeling. Also had tons of energy, and while my muscles got sore and tired during my workouts, I litterally felt like I could lift all day long. The pumps during and after my workouts were incredible, far more then I have ever experienced on Creatine or any NO product. I would like to add, that two and half weeks after finishing my X cycle I have kept all my gains, in body weight and in my lifts. And am looking forward to doing another X cycle as soon as it hits the market. As for side effects, the only thing negative I noticed was an increase in sweating during my workouts.

I would highly recommend this supplement to any and all Animals looking to gain strength / muscle mass / body weight. I have never seen or heard of any supplement that really lives up to the normal 'GREAT NEW SUPPLEMENT' hype... this product does. Try it, you will NOT be disappointed.

i would NOT like to get on your bad side

ever.

congrats to all the X testers! some great gains it looks like

Big Wides
09-13-07, 5:36 pm
started:

BW - 214
bench - 375
squat - 315x3
dead - 405
barbell rows - 275x3
leg press - 15piesx4
shoulder press (seated) - 225x3
curls - 125x4

ended:

BW - 223
bench - 365x3
squats - 315x5
dead - 475
bb rows - 275x3
leg press - 14piesx10 (taken from last workout)
push press - 275
curls - 165x3

overall was very pleased with X...focus was up as well as sweating. i consumed more calories but did not get the same hunger as you get with M stak. def worked well once i added a more diverse diet into the mix. i will say that it was enjoyable doing this, energy levels were key...recovery time during the sessions went well...better than i expected. i started to see abs and some veins in my arms. felt soild all around with an increased body weight

J-Dawg
09-13-07, 8:45 pm
Thanks fellas. Keep 'em coming in.

Malloy1344
09-13-07, 11:27 pm
Fellas, I ask that in order to help us finish adding up all of the stats in a concise manner for the Alpha Testing program, please post your starting stats and final stats here in this thread.

It should include the information for the following:
-Starting weight and finishing weight

-Your starting weight and finishing weight on the following lifts:
--bench press
--barbell rows
--deadlifts
--squats
--leg press
--barbell curls
--shoulder press

-Your final impressions of Animal "X"

Starting weight 230.....ending weight 236

Incline Bench = 275 x 2 .......ending = 285 x 3
BB Rows = 275 x 6 .......ending 315 x 6
Deads = 405 x 5.........ending 405 x 8
Squat = 315 x 6.......ending 315 x 10
Leg Press = 10pps x 6 ......ending 10pps x 10
BB Curls = 135 x 3.......ending 135 x 6
Shoulder Press 90 DBs x 4.......ending 90's x 8

Overall my strength went up consistenly. Really liked the product. Had alot of intensity on it. Defiantely sweated my ass off. Had some good gains, definately a product I would pick up again. The numbers weren't huge, but I just liked the over feeling that I had when I was lifting. Great job guys!

naturalguy
09-14-07, 7:26 am
X sounds like some good stuff. Can't wait to get my hands on some

rockyIV
09-14-07, 8:14 am
Beginning Ending Difference
Weight 171lbs 175lbs +4lbs
Flat Bench 175lbs 205lbs +30lbs
Bent Rows 175lbs 195lbs +20lbs
Squats 265lbs 285lbs +20lbs
DB Shoulder Press 40lbs 55lbs +15lbs
BB Curls 70lbs 100lbs +30lbs

The above lifts are for a set and reps scheme of 4 sets of 6

Animal X is a great product and I would/will buy it again. The first week I noticed a slight headache but it may have just been stress from work. I also notice a HUGE increase in libido on X which went away and even dipped lower than expected after I got off of X. Next time I'll try to follow X with Stak2 or something to help that. I notices a increased fullness in my muscles and hardness to them while on X as well as a lowing of bodyfat. The intensity in the gym was mindblowing. I'd rate this product a 10/10 as far as being able to deliver results without steroids. Other products out there claim to give steroid like gains but don't deliver, brothers let me tell you that X delivers.

ironshaolin
09-14-07, 10:06 am
STARTING LIFTS

Bench press: 225x2
BB row: 205x6
squat: 295x3
deadlift: 365x5
military: 155x5
BB curl: 95x6

FINISH:
Bench press: 225x5
BB row: 225x7
Squat: 305x3
BB curl: 115x4
Military press: I kinda switched these around alot during my X cycle, going from barbell to dumbell, doing lateral raises first, stuff like that. So as such, its hard to guess how much they progressed.
Deadlifts: I was working more stiff deads during X, so my numbers were lower than my standard.

Thoughts: Good stuff. I noticed some mild headaches a few times, my muscles seemed like twice as sore after workouts, but I improved. I only gained 3 lbs during the phase, but I think I leaned out a little bit at the same time. My girl said she noticed my arms and things looking bigger, and I think my gut shrank just a little bit. I'd buy it again.

TheDominator
09-15-07, 11:35 am
started:

BW - 195
bench - 265
squat - 315
dead - 315
barbell rows -185
shoulder press-185
curls - 115

ended:

BW - 205
bench - 275x2
squats - 365
dead - 315x5
bb rows - 205
shoulder press- 205x6
curls -135

Overall, Animal X was a very good supplement. Started off sweating a lot on the first couple of dosages, but that slowly tapered off. Noticed a big increase in libido, and also was 2 times as sore the day after my workouts. During my workouts though, I had fantastic pumps and increased focus on my sets.I was able to go longer and push out tha extra reps which makes all the difference in the world. I could tell after about the first week that my muscles were looking fuller and a little bit harder. I was very pleased with Animal X and will definately buy it when Universal officially releases it.

TXPWRLFTR
09-15-07, 11:17 pm
Starting weight: 245
Finished weight: 250

It is hard for me to determine progress because I change my workouts every 2 weeks.
Shirted bench was tested with a different bench shirt...500 for a solid rep.
Dont do shoulder press as I do overhead rack presses....315 for 3 reps
Barbell rows have gotten stronger as I used to do 225 for 10...moved up to 245 for 6.
Did set a PR in the decline while on X, did 365 x 2, then a week later did 385 x 2.
Good mornings were 405 x 3 then up to 495 x 3
Overall I did notice a strength increase in various lifts. Being on X is very difficult to describe as I could write forever with the positive effects I received. A big plus was that I always felt that there was more in the tank after a lift. Even though i was fatigued I felt I had more in me. The "pumps" from the work outs were great! I felt thicker than before within blood pull to the affected targeted muscle area...the vascularity...the constant thirst...
I did not get as sore after heavy workouts...I did feel that I had trained but the soreness wasn't as great as I have read others post. The heavy perspiration was greatly noticed...increase in libido...increase in hunger craving...the triceps have grown a little...the upperbody has gotten thicker and I have noticed the traps sticking up more than before.
Since having knee surgery back in December I didn't squat at all...I did however squat some while using X and the workout was great! The raw strength did increase in the squat...
I did enjoy using the product and look forward to using it when it comes available to buy. I have used various supplements and this by far is one of the best products I have used. Hell a co-worker asked if I was juicing...I replied hell yeah baby...minute maid orange juice for breakfast and at night.
This is a product I will recommend to those that want a great edge in their training.

I jope this product comes available soon because I have a meet in December.

Now I have maintained my strength level since not using X anymore. That is great!

I just want to thank Animal for letting us try the product before it hits the shelves...I know my powerifting team is currently waiting to get some of X.

Was nice to read others progress and getting comments from brothers and commenting back to them.

Lift Large and bend them bars! Because the meet don't start until the bar is off the floor!

Greg

mgmmaze
09-16-07, 4:19 pm
This shit sounds good cant wait till its out.

TMann
09-16-07, 10:35 pm
I'm very anxious to find out more about/try out this product...

Giant Killer
09-16-07, 11:15 pm
This shit sounds good cant wait till its out.

I'm very anxious to find out more about/try out this product...

You guys would not believe how much of a solid supp this is. The real deal...

Maharg
09-16-07, 11:24 pm
Shit these numbers roared it sounds like. Look forward to being able to use it one day.

TMann
09-16-07, 11:33 pm
Anyone knows when more info will be available?

Giant Killer
09-16-07, 11:35 pm
Anyone knows when more info will be available?

This is where you get the infamous...

"Stay tuned..."

Jimmy
09-16-07, 11:37 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=9846&page=4

apparently things are looking good for the end of the month....

jhicks3301
09-17-07, 9:42 am
First I just want to Thank Universal/Animal for selecting me to do this log in the first place.. It's always an Honor to represent you guys in testing/logging new products or current products.

Now for the lifts

Start of log
DB Incline Bench
80 x 6
End of Log
85 x 6

Start
Front Lat Pulldowns
185 x 8
End
200 x 6

Start
OLLP
180 x 8
Finish
200 x 10

Start
Squats
265 x 5
Finish
335 x 3

Start
SLDL
180 x 10
Finish
205 x 10

So it has went up across the board. Very impressed with "X".. Would buy again no doubt...

My focus was great on this product.. When I walked into the gym I knew what needed to be done.. Great feeling..

Strength went through the roof as you can see above..

Vascularity was through the roof..

No sides what so ever from the product.. I would get DOMS from time to time but nothing too major.

I would give this product a 9.5/10
This is actually one of the best products that I have tried personally..

Thank you all for following along and pushing me through... I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing right now if it wasn't for you guys.. Thank you again and here's to the end of another good and sucessful log!

jhicks3301
09-17-07, 9:43 am
I've got before and after pics in my log as well

JUGGERNAUT
09-17-07, 10:46 am
Juggernaut "X"

Starting "X" Monday 8.6.07

A few stats:

40 years old @ 5'6" 205lbs

Best 1RMs:

--bench press- 365
--barbell rows- 275
--deadlifts- 450
--squats- 385
--leg press- 900
--barbell curls- 135
--shoulder press- 225

I respond fast to any changes I make so I will have a very good idea of how this "X" stuff kicks in. Stay tuned.

*********FINAL RESULTS

Best 1RMs:

--bench press- 365 (now 375)
--barbell rows- 275 (now 305)
--deadlifts- 450 (only 455 now because I missed 475) 465? yeah, got that..
--squats- 385 (now 405)
--leg press- 900 (now 1000)
--barbell curls- 135 (now 155)
--shoulder press- 225 (now 245) behind the neck

*All this increase and just a pulled quad? Heck, it's going to be a good years end... 08 will present my biggest goal- having less body fat with more lean mass and strength at 41. I have no doubt "X" played and big part in getting these numbers. It's a plateau buster if I ever saw one. I don't care what it will cost, things like that never played a role in my decision making with supps if they actually work. ANIMAL has a winner here.

ryanlemley1
09-17-07, 10:54 pm
everything improved for me about 5 lbs even though i had some financial struggles which really put me in a bad mind state. it made it extremely difficult to really follow through with everything, considering that i wasn't even eating. just a lot of physical and mental stress....it came at a really bad time for me and my wife. i do; however, thank Animal so much for even considering me. i've been away for a while...but i'm back. Train hard!

mgmmaze
09-22-07, 4:41 pm
I dont know where to put this but will it be wise to stack test and stak2? if anyone knows thanks