PDA

View Full Version : Blood

Machine
09-13-07, 7:45 pm
On a cold day in January , I was born...I dont know if I was a love child or a poster for planned parenthood...either way...I came out. When the Doc smacked my ass...I said , " who the fuck are you hitten , asshole?" I aint ready to understand why or where or who...I dont even want to know the IF...I want to be a mechanism of change unto myself and the world around me. I forgot so many things that didnt matter...so now I only feel the pain of change...I only live when I bleed...I only die when I say its over...I wish I remembered what fear feels like...maybe people wouldnt be so alien to me. On a cold day in January I looked at the sky and saw my purpose...I felt the blood pulse in my veins...I looked down at the dirt and I knew who I was. So many times I tap the keys and watch the words fall into place on the computer screen...after they spill out of me...I want to bleed for the words I leave here...they betray my purpose...I wont allow you to forget me and what I am. Words on a screen cant tell you who I am...in the new year I will be in the countries of the eastern block , Europe , Poland , England and many more. When the people see me and what I have wrought...they will understand. All will become clear.

I heard...and I forgot
I saw...and I learned
I did...and I understood

We all live in relative chaos...that is the thread that binds us. We all want to leave our footprint in the sand...that is what drives us to go on. We all bleed red blood...whomever spills thier blood in the arena of life...will earn a good death and honorable passage to the next world. Any man who would betray thier birthright and thier brothers of blood...though he may live...knows not what real life is. Your destiny awaits you...around every corner lies a new war for you to fight...it matters not if you win or lose...the outcome is incidental...the warriors soul is quenched with blood...so it is right that in blood...you will find salvation.

MACHINE

thickasblood
09-13-07, 7:56 pm
you ever read thus spoke zarathustra?
good shit

Ter11h
09-13-07, 7:57 pm
Damn, you are a true poet. Thats some inspiring shit brothers..

Hoffdogg
09-13-07, 8:16 pm
Another great post brother...relative chaos is right on.

musclealchemist
09-13-07, 8:20 pm
i hear you loud and clear, and thus feel the same.

cviewmike851
09-13-07, 10:18 pm
wow machine thats good stuff there. i took that and taped it to my gym bag. that'll help me for a long time to come. thanks bro

eblnyc
09-13-07, 10:34 pm
machine i really don't think anyone who has ever crossed your path could ever forget who you are and what your purpose in life is...that is quite clear...you are the ultimate iron warrior and will be until your ashes and dust...and even beyond...

MDur8
09-14-07, 12:34 am
good post machine...as usual you always speak the truth

Liftbig21
09-14-07, 12:55 am
How can we forget the man who was on this train since it left the station?..

“No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.”

Thanks Machine

Nightshift
09-14-07, 1:06 am
I get it!

simpleguy
09-14-07, 1:45 am
every post of yours is trully a great source of inspiration...thanks machine for sharing your thougts with us

darkside64
09-14-07, 7:08 am
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
Such is the rule of honour.

For some reason that intro came into my mind. Anyways Im glad your hard work is finally working out for you.

Machine
07-05-10, 4:08 pm
The symbolic nature of blood exists in all of our minds and hearts...we all know exactly what it means to bleed for something we desire...if you are reading this you better fucking know what it feels like to bleed. The concept of bleeding for the physical manifestation of the form you divined in your own mind is a brutally honest process and one that cannot be tamed, supplanted, or stolen from the man who is pure of instinct and strong of heart. So, as you proceed down the physical path to glory...know that you are on the blood trail, you are the soldier of the eternal strife, you are the only one who can determine the fate of your crusade...it was always you an I alone...and so it shall remain...let the blood run cold...

MACHINE

MALICE
02-22-12, 8:14 am
Machine that was the best thing I've ever read... I felt your words as I'd read on, true wisdom man. If anything will be hard to forget, it'll be those words. Thank you for that post!