PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City Animals

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Giant Killer
09-15-07, 12:33 pm
Chicago? Philly? KC!
Any Animals around Kansas City or that can make the drive...

Saturday, September 22 will be an epic Animal Leg Session! Downtown Kansas City- Balls out Leg training followed by Steaks on the barbeque.

Sir J-Werk is driving down from St. Joseph so we can get an Animal dose of leg pain times TWO! I will be taking pictures to post in here after the damage has been done.

Anybody else out there game by any chance? I know we are few and far between compared to the other cities...

Sir J-Werk
09-15-07, 1:39 pm
It's gonna go down like a bunch of crazed DAWGS!!!! I've been itchin' to properly break in my "Squat 'til you puke" shirt!

This is gonna be SICK! ANIMAL LEG DAY REPRESENTED IN KCMO!

Step up Animals!

Stay Strong, stay Focused, stay Animal!
Respect.

simpleguy
09-15-07, 2:07 pm
I wish I was in US, really... I'd gladly drive a hundred miles to train with a brother, unfortunately I'm very, very far away... hey bros good luck, show us some pics from the workout...

jeff00z28
09-15-07, 3:01 pm
I'm in st. louis about 2 1/2 - 3 hours drive if theres no traffic. I guess ill have to see if i can scrape up the gas $

Maharg
09-15-07, 3:22 pm
It would be a 3 hour drive for me. Just dont think i can make it. You ever head somewhere a bit further south i could try.

Giant Killer
09-15-07, 5:00 pm
I wish I was in US, really... I'd gladly drive a hundred miles to train with a brother, unfortunately I'm very, very far away... hey bros good luck, show us some pics from the workout...

I'm in st. louis about 2 1/2 - 3 hours drive if theres no traffic. I guess ill have to see if i can scrape up the gas $

It would be a 3 hour drive for me. Just dont think i can make it. You ever head somewhere a bit further south i could try.

That's too bad guys. We all just live too far apart here!

Stovall
09-16-07, 8:16 am
Man I'd love too but I live a long ways away. I'm in north east Texas. Hell of a drive for me. Especially on a bike.

Maharg
09-16-07, 6:45 pm
ok guys does it have to be the 22nd? as long as we can do it before the arnie classic next year we still get our banner in the cage and it gives us some more time to plan this stuff out. I think i can find a place in the middle of the state for us to go to ever hear of eagle gym? its supposed to be like dead center of columbia in the middle of the state and its a hardcore classic place.

Then in october the gym i am gonna work at is gonna open and we will have tons of shit to lift with and we can lift with some of the local powerlifters and bodybuilders. I will talk the owner into closing down for the day so it will be all ours we come to my place fire up the grill and enjoy some good ole bbq. My place even has some extra rooms so if we are all incapacitated you can crash in one of the extra beds or on the 4 couchs. Even got cots if we get enough people to need them.

I really want to do this but the 22nd is just to soon to plan this all out in time

jeff00z28
09-16-07, 11:31 pm
eagle gym is by my house, unless theres another one in como

Giant Killer
09-16-07, 11:34 pm
Sounds like we'll have to get another Mighty MO session going down...

Maharg
09-16-07, 11:47 pm
eagle gym is by my house, unless theres another one in como

Hmm I might be thinking of the wrong place then. I had heard there was a hardcore place in colombia but i have heard of enough places in Missouri i have earned the right to get confused. Like The Firehouse gym in or near st louis with the homemade 200lbs DB's.

But i talked to the owner today of the place shes gonna open and she said she loves the idea of a bunch of hardcores coming in for a site cause she wants some advertisment. So animals on the roam know where to go. I can get goin on pretty much any saturday with a lil more warning, so lets see if we can plan this guys.

Maharg
09-16-07, 11:58 pm
I am trying to find someplace that will be about a hour and a half for all of us to drive to. there is another animal in springfield but i forgot his screen name who hasnt been active in awhile who i might get a hold of to see if he wants to make the trip. If i can find a place thats not bad for all of us i will even do the phone calls to the gyms and stuff to see if they could put up with us for the day.

Columbia is about 2 hours for all of us. 2.5 for me, 2 for you GK and 2 for you Jeff. J werk i just had it in my head as you ridin with GK

Gyms in columbia:
Gold's Gym
16 N 10th St, Columbia, MO (0.40 miles away)
573-874-0800
Category: Health Clubs & Gyms, Weight Loss, Exercise Programs

Body Basics Gym
1621 Towne Dr # G, Columbia, MO (1.94 miles away)
573-214-2856
Category: Health Clubs & Gyms

Gold's Gym
10 W Nifong Blvd # G, Columbia, MO (2.99 miles away)
573-441-0059
Category: Health Clubs & Gyms, Exercise Programs

Clark's Championship Gym
720 N Grace Ln, Columbia, MO (4.21 miles away)
573-474-5437
Category: Gymnasiums

2 golds gym's and what sounds like a hardcore place in clarks which i am gonna call tomorrow if i get the time. Dammit i will get this shit rolling.

Maharg
09-17-07, 12:21 am
http://www.columbiamissourian.com/stories/2006/06/04/heavy-lifting/
Holy shit we gotta do this thing at clarks gym. Just look at the photo and tell me you dont get pumped from the looks of it. A old school power lifting coach who sticks to his gun with 2 golds in the same town.

Bear
09-17-07, 11:37 am
http://www.columbiamissourian.com/stories/2006/06/04/heavy-lifting/
Holy shit we gotta do this thing at clarks gym. Just look at the photo and tell me you dont get pumped from the looks of it. A old school power lifting coach who sticks to his gun with 2 golds in the same town.

Talk about a fucking dungeon.... I LIKE IT!

Sir J-Werk
09-19-07, 6:02 pm
Alright fella's, Since GK's down with an injury, this saturday's a no-go unfortunately.... But it looks like there have been some ideas being thrown around here.... Anyone come up with anything? Anyone else with some ideas? Lets do this thing up proper!

Respect.

jeff00z28
09-19-07, 11:36 pm
i would be down for columbia

Arbalest
09-20-07, 2:51 am
Sounds like we'll have to get another Mighty MO session going down...

Damn, and I'm gonna be at the Renn. Festival with the Girl and her family...

GK, you and i still need to hit it sometime.

Giant Killer
09-20-07, 12:14 pm

Trevor what's up brother! Long time no see. We do need to punish some iron here in the future. You and Adrian still training partners? It would be really motivating working with you guys.

saint of the gym
09-20-07, 1:18 pm
I live in Olathe, about 40 mins from st. joe. let me know what time so I can see if i can get around work and school.

Arbalest
09-21-07, 1:33 am
Trevor what's up brother! Long time no see. We do need to punish some iron here in the future. You and Adrian still training partners? It would be really motivating working with you guys.

I've been trolling for awhile... just had to take a break from everything for awhile.

Yeah me and Adrian still lift together when we can. Our schedules aren't working very well right now.

He's really just cutting up right now, so I'm lifting completely different than him.

If you wanna hit it just let me know. I'm down.

hjayss
09-21-07, 6:47 am

hows school...still throwing down over there...looks like it is gonna be a killer session too..

MattySpence
09-24-07, 10:00 am
Hey fellas, I'm in lawrence going to KU, I'd be down for any of the stuff you all are talking about

Maharg
10-03-07, 4:06 pm
I am bring this thing back cause i want it to happen. Like i said in columbia there are several gyms that could stand us like one of teh two golds or we can talk to the local powerlifting place but they wont have as much leg gear. Everyone think about it cause columbia would be best for all.

Sir J-Werk
10-05-07, 4:12 pm
Alright Brothers, Maharg has put some meat out on the plate.... Who wants a bite?

I'm down.... Who else?

GK, btw, I'll hit you up in about a week or so, after my next payday, to figure out when we can get together in KC.

Respect.

Maharg
10-05-07, 4:41 pm
Im down i just need the heads up a bit in advance. I got 3 shirts but only 1 will be open cause i got one and my dad the other. Once we get this rolling a bit we can discuss where to do it a bit better.

Sir J-Werk
10-05-07, 5:09 pm
Hey, what is the deal about getting a banner in the Cage if we do this before the Arnold? I think I missed some info along the lines somewhere.

Respect.

Maharg
10-05-07, 8:22 pm
All the gatherings are supposed to sign the banner then i read some where that they will post the banner at the cage.

Maharg
10-14-07, 9:17 pm
Dammit i am not giving up on this shit yet! Somebody set up a day and we can all see if we can set up from there. please help me out with this cause dammit i want it to happen. I might have something to do on the 16th of feb but thats my birthday and thats a great day for me to do it. If i can get out of it that would be awesome.

Giant Killer
10-15-07, 4:03 pm
Dammit i am not giving up on this shit yet! Somebody set up a day and we can all see if we can set up from there. please help me out with this cause dammit i want it to happen. I might have something to do on the 16th of feb but thats my birthday and thats a great day for me to do it. If i can get out of it that would be awesome.

It's gonna' happen bro', no worries. I just gotta' wait until after at least December 12, school+work is sucking up all my time & money right now.

We will make this happen. You know we gotta' represent MIDWEST with all this coastal shit goin' down.

Sir J-Werk
10-15-07, 10:24 pm
It's gonna' happen bro', no worries. I just gotta' wait until after at least December 12, school+work is sucking up all my time & money right now.

We will make this happen. You know we gotta' represent MIDWEST with all this coastal shit goin' down.

For real.... but admittedly seeing the pics of the philly gathering has me a bit fired up!

This shall be done.

Respect.

Arbalest
10-16-07, 1:53 pm
It'll happen guys, no worries...

Universal Rep
10-16-07, 2:25 pm
Who's coordinating this event? Be sure to post your event on the calendar (24/7/365) so you can remind us all. Thanks.

Giant Killer
10-16-07, 2:26 pm
Who's coordinating this event? Be sure to post your event on the calendar (24/7/365) so you can remind us all. Thanks.

10-4 Urep. We definitely have a presence here in the KC area, just have to coordinate the date.

So what factors play into the date here guys? I'm stacked until December 12. After that time I will be working Sat & Sun but free pretty much every other day. Sound off with your scheduling and if around that time will work for you. We need to get this thing rolling.

Universal Rep
10-16-07, 2:29 pm
10-4 Urep. We definitely have a presence here in the KC area, just have to coordinate the date.

So what factors play into the date here guys? I'm stacked until December 12. After that time I will be working Sat & Sun but free pretty much every other day. Sound off with your scheduling and if around that time will work for you. We need to get this thing rolling.

Well if you're running the show GK, I know the KC chapter is in good hands. Let me know if there's any support I or Animal Rep can throw your way... How far you fellas out from Columbus anyway?

Giant Killer
10-16-07, 2:32 pm
Well if you're running the show GK, I know the KC chapter is in good hands. Let me know if there's any support I or Animal Rep can throw your way... How far you fellas out from Columbus anyway?

About a 10 hour road trip. Which brings me to my next point. Who's going to road trip to the Cage with me? DVD player in the ride and comfortable leather seats. All I ask is an equal share of dough for gas. If no ones interested, I'll still be going.

Universal Rep
10-16-07, 2:35 pm
Who's going to road trip to the Cage with me?

Let's get that show on the road fellas...

Arbalest
10-16-07, 2:49 pm
About a 10 hour road trip. Which brings me to my next point. Who's going to road trip to the Cage with me? DVD player in the ride and comfortable leather seats. All I ask is an equal share of dough for gas. If no ones interested, I'll still be going.

Niiice. When is the cage? I'll definitely be down for that!

Btw, I'm free most anytime from Thursday thru Saturdays. I'm down for sometime in December. I need to rehab my left knee a little more anyways. Its buggin' me again... That motorcycle wreck last year really tore it up.

Giant Killer
10-16-07, 3:02 pm
Niiice. When is the cage? I'll definitely be down for that!

Btw, I'm free most anytime from Thursday thru Saturdays. I'm down for sometime in December. I need to rehab my left knee a little more anyways. Its buggin' me again... That motorcycle wreck last year really tore it up.

Arnold Classic: February 29-March 2, Mens Bodybuilding-Pre-Judging is March 1st at 12 pm and Finals at 7 pm, $50 EACH DAMN! Powerlifting is from 3-6 pm in between on the EXPO stage which is included in the one day EXPO ticket price of $10 which also gets you into the CAGE

Kansas City Chapter Meeting: Anyone down for a Thursday or Friday in December? Do we have a gym in Columbia that will accept guests?

Arbalest
10-16-07, 3:15 pm
GK, save me one of those leather seats. I'm down for that!

Maharg
10-16-07, 7:17 pm
Well i cant do it on a thursday or friday because i have school and dad has to work. As for the Classic i will see you boys there. My old man is renting a car and we are driving up with open luggage and seeing how much free stuff we can leave with.

U rep i want to enter the bench your bodyweight comp.

Sir J-Werk
10-16-07, 7:18 pm
Arnold Classic: February 29-March 2, Mens Bodybuilding-Pre-Judging is March 1st at 12 pm and Finals at 7 pm, $50 EACH DAMN! Powerlifting is from 3-6 pm in between on the EXPO stage which is included in the one day EXPO ticket price of $10 which also gets you into the CAGE

Kansas City Chapter Meeting: Anyone down for a Thursday or Friday in December? Do we have a gym in Columbia that will accept guests?

I work Monday-Friday, 2pm to 10pm.... BUT I have plenty of time on the books to burn. All I need is about a 2weeks heads up and I am Money....

GK, save me one of those leather seats. I'm down for that!

You'll be ridin' shotgun if my long legged butt goes.... Yes, I am seriously considering this....

GK, Hit me up on the PM and throw me some ideas on the Arnold.

Respect.

Maharg
10-16-07, 7:27 pm
Ya the gyms i listed are open to guest. Golds is always open to visitors to get a day pass and thats where i would rather go. Clarks doesnt have as much. And i cant ride with ya cause like i said my dads renting a car so we can drive up. I will set up a meetin place with all of you though,,, Hows the cage sound?

jeff00z28
10-18-07, 11:28 pm
where is the gym? r u sure golds has a 1 day pass? Last time i tried to go to one they tried to charge me $16.70

Giant Killer
10-18-07, 11:32 pm
where is the gym? r u sure golds has a 1 day pass? Last time i tried to go to one they tried to charge me $16.70

I'll call and verify the price of a day pass tomorrow morning brother. Hope to see you there. If anything, I think 16 & change is well worth the experience we are going to have.

Giant Killer
10-19-07, 12:29 pm
Alright guys just got off the phone with Gold's--now "Key Largo Fitness"? or something like that, I guess both Gold's got bought out in Columbia, but the day passes are $10.

How does everyone feel about Saturday, December 15th? I'm pretty much hearing from everybody that a Saturday is best...? Let's get this date locked in so we have a legit session going down.

Maharg
10-19-07, 2:44 pm
sounds like a plan man. I will fight plead beg and bite to go. Hell i will hitch if needed. it will only be a lil chilly i am sure. If snow falls though i will be pissed.

Arbalest
10-19-07, 3:28 pm
I'm down for the 15th.

jeff00z28
10-19-07, 3:44 pm
what is every1 going to be training? deadlift/back would be nice. thats just my suggestion. I should pobably be able to go on that saturday. Right now I cant think of any reason i wouldnt be able to.

Maharg
10-19-07, 4:21 pm
LEGS like we planned. I want squats, hack squats, front squats, sissy squats, then we start the rest of the workout like leg press, extensions, ham raises and curls. Maybe deads for hams.

Giant Killer
10-19-07, 4:26 pm
I'm down for whatever you guys come up with. Legs was the original plan.

Sir J-Werk
10-19-07, 4:47 pm
I'm in.... I'll roll with legs.... Lord knows mine need a lot of work.... But Jeff, if you want to work back I'll hit it with ya.

What time?

Respect.

Giant Killer
10-19-07, 4:55 pm
High Noon? Saturday December 15th...

Arbalest
10-19-07, 6:49 pm
High Noon? Saturday December 15th...

Got it marked on my calender.

Maharg
10-19-07, 7:04 pm
Woot me and my dad will be there. If you guys remeber back when it was just a few hundred there was another kid from springfield. I will try and find him and see if he wants to go if college aint got him busy.

Giant Killer
10-19-07, 7:19 pm
Jeff, are you cool with that date & time? If so I can PM G and have him send our materials.

jeff00z28
10-19-07, 9:04 pm
that time is fine w/ me. I wouldn't mind doing legs i just suggested back because that way im more sure of making the ride home lol.

Giant Killer
10-19-07, 9:05 pm
that time is fine w/ me. I wouldn't mind doing legs i just suggested back because that way im more sure of making the ride home lol.

I hear ya' there.

Giant Killer
10-26-07, 4:09 pm
Alright, we're all in agreement then:

KS/MO Animal Barbell Club Session
December 15, 2007 12:00 high noon

Gold's Gym
16 N 10th St, Columbia, MO
573-874-0800

Bring ya' bucket kids, it's gonna' be a wild ride

Maharg
10-29-07, 11:25 pm
6 members. And I got my new yellow pak shirt so you know i will be rockin that out. so I will have 2 extra xxl and xl tshirts for those who might need to bum one. And now they are having a talk of a national animal gathering in Columbus the weekend of the Arnie classic and i was wondering how many of us besides My dad Gk and I will be there.

spaceclown
10-31-07, 2:00 pm

Think we may need to get a STL chapter. I am always ready to tear some shit up.

Maharg
10-31-07, 4:17 pm
Think we may need to get a STL chapter. I am always ready to tear some shit up.

We are all meeting in Columbia. People from St louie, KC, even me all the way south of springfield are meeting up there. I made it where i travel the farthest so you can make it.

Giant Killer
10-31-07, 4:42 pm
Did everybody see we're up on the "24/7/365" board?

spaceclown
10-31-07, 10:25 pm
We are all meeting in Columbia. People from St louie, KC, even me all the way south of springfield are meeting up there. I made it where i travel the farthest so you can make it.

I checked and its just over 2 hours. I am definately going to try to make this. Momma gave me the okay but just need to confirm things closer to the date. So pencil me in.

spaceclown
11-01-07, 11:35 am
When the time draws near STL guys/gals I have a van that I can cram some Animals in for a road trip.

Giant Killer
11-02-07, 3:14 pm
All who have already attended or held ABC gatherings will receive yellow iconic Animal tees when they come back in stock. You'll get free shirts after the event provided you show up and play by the rules. One of the rules being, you come out and represent in your own Animal gear. So don't request them ahead of time. You will, however, be provided with a banner and care package before the event. Peace, G

So everyone sport some Animal gear, we take pictures of all of us going hardcore, and then we get exclusive shirts sent to us. Clear?

spaceclown
11-02-07, 3:16 pm
So everyone sport some Animal gear, we take pictures of all of us going hardcore, and then we get exclusive shirts sent to us. Clear?

So we need to buy some first?

Giant Killer
11-02-07, 3:25 pm

Maharg said he's got a bunch of extras, so do I. So, no worries if you don't have one. I have two extra XL shirts. Maharg will probably be around soon and let us know what he's got.

spaceclown
11-02-07, 3:30 pm
Maharg said he's got a bunch of extras, so do I. So, no worries if you don't have one. I have two extra XL shirts. Maharg will probably be around soon and let us know what he's got.

Cool. I do want to pick me up a Shut the Fuck Up and Train shirt but was holding off to get it on the cheap at the Arnold.

Universal Rep
11-02-07, 3:31 pm

It's a show of solidarity S...

Universal Rep
11-02-07, 3:32 pm

When I get a chance, I'm gonna talk to Corporate--maybe I can get some kinda group discount for all the ABC coordinators for their members...

Universal Rep
11-02-07, 3:35 pm
Did everybody see we're up on the "24/7/365" board?

Ya mean this? http://forum.animalpak.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=65&day=2007-12-15&c=1

Looks like December is gonna be a busy month between the CT, Pittsburgh and Jersey events...

spaceclown
11-02-07, 3:36 pm
Its not a big deal to me. I was getting one anyway I will just get it early.

Arbalest
11-02-07, 4:12 pm
Guess i better buy a shirt quick!

So how many we got going now?

Maharg
11-02-07, 4:13 pm

Hows it going boys? I got a sleevless "Squat til ya puke" in XXL, and a sleevless "shut up an train" shirt in XXL. I got 2 more but my and dad have got to wear some ourselves.

Edit: By the way, I will be rocking out my Yellow Iconic Pak Tshirt. Gotta love U-Reps promos.

spaceclown
11-02-07, 4:16 pm
I think if you got extra bring em just in case more join to late to order some.

Sir J-Werk
11-02-07, 9:58 pm
Chris put in a time slip today so he might be going as well so there's one more to pencil in for the gathering.... He's pushing to do back but I think he's having a weak moment. LOL! Anyway, I'm covered on Animal gear, but Chris will need a hook up. Definitely XXL if that's cool....

GK, who else is leaving from the KC area besides you and Arbalest? Do you want to hook up in KC and roll out or do you have other plans?

Respect.

Maharg
11-02-07, 10:35 pm
Chris put in a time slip today so he might be going as well so there's one more to pencil in for the gathering.... He's pushing to do back but I think he's having a weak moment. LOL! Anyway, I'm covered on Animal gear, but Chris will need a hook up. Definitely XXL if that's cool....

GK, who else is leaving from the KC area besides you and Arbalest? Do you want to hook up in KC and roll out or do you have other plans?

Respect.

Tell your bud i have a shirt on reserve if he needs it double X and everything. I will then have 1 xtra shirt.

Giant Killer
11-03-07, 8:47 am

Just me and Arbalest I think, barring any "late entrys". If you want to meet up here, we can do that.

We need to investigate buffets in Columbia. spaceclown found a good barbecue joint. We just need a place where we can eat massive quantities of recovery food after our session.

spaceclown
11-03-07, 9:03 am
Just me and Arbalest I think, barring any "late entrys". If you want to meet up here, we can do that.

We need to investigate buffets in Columbia. spaceclown found a good barbecue joint. We just need a place where we can eat massive quantities of recovery food after our session.

It was more of a wings/chicken place I found but I eat everything. I think we could demolish a buffet :D

Maharg
11-03-07, 9:03 am

I can prolly do that for you. I even have a friend from the Columbia area who might want to attend. Big fucking powerlifter who after knee surgery is still hitting 550 on squats. If i see him i will ask if he knows of any great BBQ places that are all you can eat not all you can stand.

Giant Killer
11-03-07, 9:08 am
We're gonna' keep some buffet cooks BUSY!

Maharg
11-06-07, 7:27 pm
Talked to my powerlifter buddy, he said he will sign up and show up. But he is borrowing my XXXL squat til you puke shirt so i am down to one spare.

Sir J-Werk
11-08-07, 6:36 pm
How does everyone feel about triple setting forearms, calves, and stick twists? ....

*ZING!*

Hey! Who threw the 2 1/2 pounder?

LOL!

Respect.

Gehlbach!
11-20-07, 10:00 am
Hey guys I just got into the FORVM and I was looking around seeing that you guys got something going in Columbia and I'm down! I want to do it. So count me in and send me any new details that you might have! Thanks guys and look forward to meet ya!

Maharg
11-20-07, 10:03 am
Guys i told giant killer but i figure i might tell you guys too since a few planned on borrowing shirts. I cant make it. My family decided to plan a big family christmas gathering in Oklahoma on the 15th. Me and my dad planned on cutting out and goin ahead and going but i dont think we will get too. This sucks ass. But i know there will be another one so i will make that one. And the only thing that will happen is i get stronger before the next time so i can do something better.

Maharg

Arbalest
11-20-07, 11:23 am
So whats the word?

AnabolicMass02
11-20-07, 11:28 am
I support all animal sessions. I may be able to make the drive. I am having an Indiana lift in Mid January. I want to meet as many ANIMALS as I can and be a part of multiple training sessions, others and mine. What gym?

Giant Killer
11-20-07, 11:41 am
Guys i told giant killer but i figure i might tell you guys too since a few planned on borrowing shirts. I cant make it. My family decided to plan a big family christmas gathering in Oklahoma on the 15th. Me and my dad planned on cutting out and goin ahead and going but i dont think we will get too. This sucks ass. But i know there will be another one so i will make that one. And the only thing that will happen is i get stronger before the next time so i can do something better.

Maharg

So whats the word?

Hmmm, with Maharg out on this one & the holidays approaching, we will want to consider splitting up into more manageable Kansas City & St. Louis/etc. factions. spaceclown you feel like coordinating a more central MO chapter?

I know Sir J & Arbalest are still down to train in KC on the 12th. What does everyone else think about this situation?

Gehlbach!
11-20-07, 5:23 pm
Guys, if it aint going down on the 15th, do mind if I cruise up to KC and hit it with ya? With the KC Animals? Its bout a 2 and half hour drive for me but that aint nothing but gas. Just need to know where and if its cool with you!

Gehlbach!
11-25-07, 9:39 pm
So whats up fellas?

Arbalest
11-27-07, 9:43 pm
So whats up fellas?

Hell yes! December 15th (saturday) is when its going down.. Me and GK are figuring out the details as we speak.

Who else is gonna come thrash with us?

~Arbalest

Gehlbach!
11-27-07, 10:17 pm
Man this is killer I told the AR Animals that Id show up down there since the MO/KS Animals fell through for the 15th!! DAMNIT! Well tell me if everyone else is locked in and where its gonna be. I would rather stay loyal to my state if everything works out! But if not I can still fall back on AR!!

Giant Killer
11-27-07, 10:36 pm
I was hoping to hear some more thoughts from the non-KC guys about setting up another division?

I think we could get a good turnout for a KC session.

Giant Killer
12-01-07, 5:08 pm
It's a ghost town in here. Noboby wants to speak up and defend the Columbia meeting?

Gehlbach!
12-02-07, 7:14 am
GK and Arbalest like I said Im down for wherever! I just wannna throw some iron around with some fucking Animals. So no matter where, when, or how I fucking down! Thats all that needs to be said. I think Columbia might be closer to me but, whatever its just gas! I just need to know where, when, and what time!

Arbalest
12-02-07, 2:32 pm
This is pretty fuckin' sad.

What happened to all of you?!

Anyways, i'm saving my cheat day for our ABC session, so I can go tear it up with you guys afterwards!

-Arbalest

Maharg
12-02-07, 3:57 pm
Hey i got reasons i cant make it. I really wanted to go. If it was up to me we would still be setting up. Sadly, family law demands the appearence of my father and I not just my mom.

Giant Killer
12-02-07, 4:55 pm
I just need to know where, when, and what time!

It's lookin' like a KC session unless there's more speakin' up from the non-KC Animals. I still plan to meet on the 15th. I know Arbalest, Sir-J Werk, and myself will be there.

Anyways, i'm saving my cheat day for our ABC session, so I can go tear it up with you guys afterwards!

Sweet. Massive eating will go down. I was considering Mongolian BBQ, what you think?

Hey i got reasons i cant make it. I really wanted to go. If it was up to me we would still be setting up. Sadly, family law demands the appearence of my father and I not just my mom.

It's no big deal bro', we've all been there. Before you gain complete independence there's no shame in family obligations.

Arbalest
12-02-07, 10:37 pm
[QUOTE=giant_killer;231120]It's lookin' like a KC session unless there's more speakin' up from the non-KC Animals. I still plan to meet on the 15th. I know Arbalest, Sir-J Werk, and myself will be there.

Sweet. Massive eating will go down. I was considering Mongolian BBQ, what you think?

I'm down for that!!! You read my mind actually

spaceclown
12-03-07, 9:12 am
I still plan on hitting the Columbia session. WTF is going on? I can set up a STL one if needed. Come on lets lift some god damn weights!!!!!!!

Giant Killer
12-03-07, 10:23 am
I still plan on hitting the Columbia session. WTF is going on? I can set up a STL one if needed. Come on lets lift some god damn weights!!!!!!!

I'm just not getting a response from a lot of people that are further distanced from KC. That's why I was thinking it may be better to split up, so we could train more often together without having the inconvenience of traveling mess things up for people.

spaceclown
12-03-07, 10:28 am
I'm just not getting a response from a lot of people that are further distanced from KC. That's why I was thinking it may be better to split up, so we could train more often together without having the inconvenience of traveling mess things up for people.

Alright I am down with STL or Columbia. KC is a bit far to drive for me and a boring ass drive at that. I just got back from vacation so I am trying to catch up on things. If you need me to try to work something out in stl just PM me.

spaceclown
12-06-07, 10:39 am
I have to say I am very disappointed. I was so looking forward to this event. Anyone in the STL wanna fucking lift god damn it!!! Lets get this shit going!

Giant Killer
12-06-07, 11:40 am
I have to say I am very disappointed. I was so looking forward to this event. Anyone in the STL wanna fucking lift god damn it!!! Lets get this shit going!

Get an STL ABC thread going and see what kind of response you get brother.

spaceclown
12-06-07, 11:44 am
Get an STL ABC thread going and see what kind of response you get brother.

Will do

Arbalest
12-10-07, 11:29 am
GK is gonna post up the details... You all better be there!

Clear your calenders

~Arbalest

Giant Killer
12-10-07, 2:05 pm
Whoever still wants to meet up in KC on Saturday...

Gold's Gym- Westport
4050 Pennsylvania Ave
Kansas City, MO 64111
(816) 931-9888

You must bring!
1) I.D.
2) Towel
3) $10

Please PM me and let me know if you are showing up! Arbalest is coming with one other person, Sir J you still down?

thatoneguy
12-12-07, 2:56 pm
i live in stl and we really need to get someshit started here. its 3 hrs to kc columbia i could do. i dunno just pm me or let me know if something happens in stl or columbia. id love to see everyone

Wasteland
12-12-07, 2:58 pm
i live in stl and we really need to get someshit started here. its 3 hrs to kc columbia i could do. i dunno just pm me or let me know if something happens in stl or columbia. id love to see everyone

For St. Louis, check this out: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=13080

Giant Killer
12-12-07, 6:05 pm
Sir J where you at bro'?

Who's meetin' up in KC on Saturday?

Arbalest
12-12-07, 9:26 pm
me and my roomy are still down...

Post up people!

hjayss
12-13-07, 12:33 am
me and my roomy are still down...

Post up people!
Look at this yall woke up the sleeping giant...

Arbalest
12-13-07, 2:52 pm
Damn right! Where the hell is everyone at?

Fuck it... Me and GK are gonna tear some shit up by ourselves if we have too.

Rockin' my new Yellow Animal Tee!

Off for some deadlifts.. First time in 3 months since the groin pull.

Arbalest

Giant Killer
12-13-07, 2:58 pm
Damn right! Where the hell is everyone at?

Fuck it... Me and GK are gonna tear some shit up by ourselves if we have too.

Rockin' my new Yellow Animal Tee!

Off for some deadlifts.. First time in 3 months since the groin pull.

Arbalest

Damn right we gonna' tear it up. Representin' Animal, even though we're in a less populated region, we can still match the intensity.

Giant Killer
12-13-07, 8:46 pm
To whoever is training on Saturday in KC...

I need a PM with your full name and mailing address so we can make sure you guys get your shirts, etc. from Animal. Get at me fellas.

Themostocles
12-14-07, 11:53 am
Sorry, I can't make it this Saturday, too short of notice, especially with the holiday coming up. I am really looking forward to meeting seeing some of the faces of the people on here. Not to mention learn, I am self taught out of books and such. Think I could really benefit from the experience. - T.

Hola Bola
12-14-07, 7:31 pm
I'll be there.

Giant Killer
12-14-07, 7:38 pm
I'll be there.

Sounds good. Noon sharp, don't forget I.D. and a towel.

Arbalest
12-14-07, 9:01 pm
I'll be there.

HOLY SH*T!!! You Hola Bola off BB.com??!

You're a BEAST!! I"ve been wanting to meet you!

Hola Bola
12-14-07, 9:30 pm
HOLY SH*T!!! You Hola Bola off BB.com??!

You're a BEAST!! I"ve been wanting to meet you!

Haha thanks. Yeah, thats me.

I'm looking forward to a hardcore back workout tomorrow!!!

Arbalest
12-14-07, 10:04 pm
To whoever is training on Saturday in KC...

I need a PM with your full name and mailing address so we can make sure you guys get your shirts, etc. from Animal. Get at me fellas.

Medium please.. Dieting for contest ya know.. ;)

Lowdown5
12-14-07, 11:14 pm

I have followed this cat on BB.com for a while. Knowledgeable, ready to help, trains his ass off, and is built like a big fuckin tank. This is one solid Bro to have here, makes the Legion even better and stronger.

Welcome Hola Bola!

Arbalest
12-15-07, 2:37 am
Whats the plan if the weather is bad?

everyone check in the morning to see if we're still on...

GK?

hjayss
12-15-07, 2:48 am

tHERE AE STILL SOME QUALITY PEOPLE WHO VISIT BB.COM...

Hola Bola
12-15-07, 9:48 am
I'm still on for today.

I have followed this cat on BB.com for a while. Knowledgeable, ready to help, trains his ass off, and is built like a big fuckin tank. This is one solid Bro to have here, makes the Legion even better and stronger.

Welcome Hola Bola!

Thanks man.

Pizzalamp
12-15-07, 9:50 am

Welcome Hola Bola!

i agree 100%

Arbalest
12-15-07, 11:03 am
I slept a whole 3 hours... Maybe I was too excited about today to calm down... Damn.

Oh well, gonna tear it up!

See you there.

Arbalest

Giant Killer
12-15-07, 11:07 am
I just woke up and I'm ready to go! Fuck the snow. It's time to train with some Animals today.

Checked out Hola Bola's profile over at bb.com. Holy shit bro! Jacked to the hilt.

Arbalest
12-15-07, 11:27 am
I just woke up and I'm ready to go! Fuck the snow. It's time to train with some Animals today.

Checked out Hola Bola's profile over at bb.com. Holy shit bro! Jacked to the hilt.

Ain't he??! And natural at that! a true beast!!!

Giant Killer
12-15-07, 11:32 am
Arbalest, you and your buddy got Animal T's?

Lowdown5
12-15-07, 11:35 am
You Animals have a great time today, enjoy the hell out of it!

Looking for pics later in the day today!

Giant Killer
12-15-07, 11:40 am
You Animals have a great time today, enjoy the hell out of it!

Looking for pics later in the day today!

I'd like to get some training videos too.

Hola Bola
12-15-07, 5:45 pm
Awesome workout today fellas. It was really great training with you guys.

Here's a group pic from today... I'll work on getting the vids up later tonight.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9463/abckc121507ob6.jpg

Giant Killer
12-15-07, 6:01 pm
Awesome workout today fellas. It was really great training with you guys.

Here's a group pic from today... I'll work on getting the vids up later tonight.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9463/abckc121507ob6.jpg

It was killer training with you today Hola. I hope to train with you guys a lot more in the future.

Here's the thread with the Pics and Video I have.
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=13374

Hola Bola
12-15-07, 11:23 pm
It was killer training with you today Hola. I hope to train with you guys a lot more in the future.

Here's the thread with the Pics and Video I have.
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=13374

Definately... lets set it up at least once a month.

Arbalest
12-16-07, 7:31 pm
Just wanted to tell you guys it was awesome training with you!

i'm down for hitting it every month.

thanks for taking videos you guys, they're awesome!

Arbalest

Sir J-Werk
12-31-07, 9:33 pm
Have there been any plans for the next meeting? I need to make this up to you fellas by showing up.

~J

Maharg
01-08-08, 11:27 pm
jeff00z28
Sir J-Werk
Nobody
Dedicated2Liftin
thatoneguy
Maharg
Brute
spaceclown
Gehlbach!
barnhart14
giant_killer
Arbalest
Hola Bola
saint of the gym
MattySpence
Bigscott76
IronMissouri

Thats how many are in this state and a part of the forum. All have been active within the last month, and most have already been to an ABC. This many people we could justify getting some serious exposure. And it wouldnt be hard for some to car pool together and we all meet up at Columbia and bring a grill, roast up some big freaking burgers, and have a really great time. We could even go buy some cheap steaks like some eye rounds or something. We might even have enough people that they would send some Pro to lift with us. Doubt full but we can hope. We should start planning way ahead though so those who can manage this can clear it up ahead of time. Those who need can carpool with others. I think we can pull this off people. Throw out your voice.

Hola Bola
01-09-08, 1:43 am
I'm down for a Columbia ABC meeting. I used to lift at the Gold's downtown. Just let me know when.

hjayss
01-09-08, 4:37 am
looks like an alstar team...damnit wish I could role down there with you brothers...

spaceclown
01-09-08, 9:01 am
You know I am down with it! Just give me a good heads up to clear the schedule.

Gehlbach!
01-09-08, 3:34 pm
Liek I said in the STL Thread, Im down!

Sir J-Werk
01-09-08, 4:24 pm
Give me plenty of heads up and I will do my best.... I still need to make up for missing the kc abc.

Maharg
01-09-08, 4:27 pm
Just so we can set a day way the hell in advance, Aug 9th. Its a saturday, way the hell out there to put up in advance, we can plan get everything in order, and you know it would be a blast.

Sir J-Werk
01-09-08, 4:39 pm
Just so we can set a day way the hell in advance, Aug 9th. Its a saturday, way the hell out there to put up in advance, we can plan get everything in order, and you know it would be a blast.

I don't think that's unreasonable at all.... Would it conflict with anyone that will be attending school?

Maharg
01-09-08, 4:44 pm
I cant speak for every school but i know mine is still out for summer during this time.

Maharg
01-09-08, 10:25 pm

Well dammit all to hell i suggest the date and i am the one who has to change it. I completly forgot something very important on that date. My dads birthday. The 2nd is a saturday though.

Sir J-Werk
01-09-08, 10:37 pm
Still sounds good to me.

Gehlbach!
01-10-08, 1:08 am
Guys hate to sound like a bitch but, even if I get off for the 2nd my mom would freaking shit if she ever found out I went to lift instead of going to our family reunion. I would rather lift but, I don't need my mom calling and losing her mind on me!LOL! Any other date besides the first weekend of Aug. Sorry and thanks all in the same sentence!

Sir J-Werk
01-10-08, 3:15 am
3rd weekend in August?

Gehlbach!
01-10-08, 3:43 am
3rd weekend in August?

Im down for that.

Themostocles
01-10-08, 4:39 am
Well that list didn't include me, but I am a forgiving fellow, lol. I am down with anytime, as long as I have advance warning. As far as car pooling is concerned, I am pimping a minivan. Not the coolest, but the soccer moms dig it, besides I have kids. Anyone that wants a ride just has to let me know, I will even pick your ass up, you just got hike up your pant leg a little. -T.

Sir J-Werk
01-10-08, 5:52 am
Right on! The list just got +1.

Themostocles brings up a good point.... Who has the ability/means to do the car pool thing? I'm rolling in a Mountaineer but I live farther north then any of you fellas.... as far as I know.... Doesn't mean I can't pick a Brother up....

Themostocles
01-10-08, 10:24 am
I also willing to do quite abit of driving around the city. I will go as far north as the airport, and all around the metro; though I prefer to stay out of Kansas(not an absolute). No gas money needed either. I do good on that end, just nice meet somebody with a drive and not just a hobby. -T.

Sir J-Werk
01-10-08, 5:54 pm
Anyone else want to chime in with some ideas?

Maharg
01-10-08, 7:39 pm
I am all for the 3rd weekend. Thats why i asked if we could start planning early, just to work with everyone for this one.

Sir J-Werk
01-11-08, 3:53 pm
Which thread do you want to use to figure this out on Maharg? This one or the St. Louis thread? .... Should we perhaps consider making a "Missouri" thread for these kinds of things just so we don't miss out on somthing between the two?

Gehlbach!
01-11-08, 3:56 pm
Which thread do you want to use to figure this out of Maharg? This one or the St. Louis thread? .... Should we perhaps consider making a "Missouri" thread for these kinds of things just so we don't miss out on somthing between the two?

Good idea Sir J!

Sir J-Werk
01-11-08, 4:02 pm
Good idea Sir J!

I'm just saying sometimes I don't think to jump over to the St. Louis thread, which is what I just did and there was some talk about this all encompassing gathering. I don't think making a Missouri thread just for that purpose would be a bad thing but I don't know if we need permission from G or one of our coordinators.

Gehlbach!
01-11-08, 4:31 pm
I'm just saying sometimes I don't think to jump over to the St. Louis thread, which is what I just did and there was some talk about this all encompassing gathering. I don't think making a Missouri thread just for that purpose would be a bad thing but I don't know if we need permission from G or one of our coordinators.

I think its a good idea, and I dont know what you have to do in order for that to happen. Maybe one of the guys who stared the STL and KC thread will know!

Sir J-Werk
01-11-08, 5:22 pm
I think its a good idea, and I dont know what you have to do in order for that to happen. Maybe one of the guys who stared the STL and KC thread will know!

Ok then.... GK, spaceclown.... what's up?

Sir J-Werk
01-14-08, 8:12 pm
bump

Maharg
01-14-08, 8:59 pm
I dont think GK has even been back to this thread since we have tried to revive it. Spaceclown has my vote.

spaceclown
01-14-08, 9:09 pm
So you want a Missouri State thread?

spaceclown
01-14-08, 9:15 pm
I am heading home now from work to hit the hay. I'll check in this thread tomorrow on what you guys feel is the best. I think a MO state will work and we can post STL/KC and in between in there. Peace

Maharg
01-14-08, 9:55 pm
Sounds like a plan spaceclown.

Sir J-Werk
01-14-08, 10:10 pm
Sounds good to me. I know GK is busy with school and work so whenever he gets a chance I'm sure he will drop in. As I am sure the other KC Brothers will do the same.

Just seems to make sense to have a Missouri thread instead of dicing it up. There can still be "chapters" within it, ie, KC and St.Louis; but it will make it much easier when we want to throw a larger event. That way we can all toss ideas into one hat.

Themostocles
01-14-08, 11:37 pm
I am down for a state wide thread, but definitely keep the individual chapters. I would like to meet the KC brothers sometime before August. Its a long time to wait, and patience isn't always my best attribute. -T.

Sir J-Werk
01-15-08, 5:28 am
I am down for a state wide thread, but definitely keep the individual chapters. I would like to meet the KC brothers sometime before August. Its a long time to wait, and patience isn't always my best attribute. -T.

That won't be a problem at all.... I'm down for whatever. My girl lives in Leewood but is getting ready to move out by The Legends by the Kansas Speedway so the next couple of weekends, although I will be in the area, will be tight for me. I will keep you updated however....

But just to be honest, I suck after not lifting in a month. LOL

Themostocles
01-15-08, 5:34 am
Lol, don't feel bad; I've been down for two weeks with pnumonia. Not lifting had had been making me pissy, or according to my co-workers pissier. Besides Im just a newbie, I already suck... -T.

spaceclown
01-15-08, 8:30 am
I posted a MO state thread. It requires approval so hopefully it will show up later today.

Sir J-Werk
01-15-08, 3:26 pm
Lol, don't feel bad; I've been down for two weeks with pnumonia. Not lifting had had been making me pissy, or according to my co-workers pissier. Besides Im just a newbie, I already suck... -T.

Oh thank God! A fellow nOOb! Haha!

I posted a MO state thread. It requires approval so hopefully it will show up later today.

Good deal Brother! Thanks for the heads up.

Sir J-Werk
01-22-08, 3:59 am
Hey Yo.... B.U.M.P!

Plus, any word or new ideas for the MISSOURI gathering? Anyone down for a KC area gathering? Dates, availablity, etc? Anyone feeling froggy enough to swing up my way for a session?

.... Just trying to keep this thing in the mix.

Themostocles
01-25-08, 5:54 am
I would swing up your way, just give me a couple weeks warning; and let me know if your gym has childwatch, or if I need to make other arrangements. Everybody seems to have gone quiet since the new year. I got a pair of paddles to shock some life into this group, but I probably need adult supervision. CHARGE.... -T.

Sir J-Werk
01-25-08, 3:51 pm
I would swing up your way, just give me a couple weeks warning; and let me know if your gym has childwatch, or if I need to make other arrangements. Everybody seems to have gone quiet since the new year. I got a pair of paddles to shock some life into this group, but I probably need adult supervision. CHARGE.... -T.

I can definitely do that. They don't have a child watch per se.... Just a "please make sure children stay seated at the front desk" sign.... On the other hand it's not a gigantic gym either so ... If you saw it, it would make sense.... But then again there is this older guy that would bring in his grandson with him and just have him follow him around too.... Other than that it's $5 for a day pass.

But by all means if there is a place in your neck of the neighborhood let me know too....

Yeah, don't know where everyone ran off to.... Can I press the button?

Maharg
01-25-08, 4:43 pm
CLEAR!,,,1,,,2,,,3,,,CLEAR!

Still in here, just no missouri thread that got cleared. Still willing to go hit it big in colombia, like we first planned. If we wait till it warms up a bit we can BBQ a big freaking feast up.

Gehlbach!
01-25-08, 5:57 pm
Still here always checking in for new stuff! MO thread ust not have went down? But there is still life!

Sir J-Werk
01-25-08, 6:19 pm
I like the BBQ idea! Who's bringing the Animal BBQ sauce?

Gehlbach!
01-25-08, 6:27 pm
Im curious whos bringing all the MEAT! Thats gonna be tons! Hope someone can find a good deal!

Maharg
01-25-08, 6:49 pm
*Raises hand*

We recently had a cow slaughtered. Sucker weighed enough, we have several hundred pounds in our deep freeze. i think we can bring some burger along.

Themostocles
01-26-08, 5:14 am
Im down for Columbia, and I am willing to bring my meat. Wait, that didn't sound right... I'll throw in 75-100 for food.

Sir J, I can make arrangements for a babysitter here, but I thought I would see if your gym had one. My munchkin is not to be trusted, she takes after her father unfortunately. PM me if you want to work out the details.

Sir J-Werk
01-27-08, 1:25 am
Im down for Columbia, and I am willing to bring my meat. Wait, that didn't sound right... I'll throw in 75-100 for food.

Sir J, I can make arrangements for a babysitter here, but I thought I would see if your gym had one. My munchkin is not to be trusted, she takes after her father unfortunately. PM me if you want to work out the details.

I will hit you up either tomorrow (Sunday) or on Monday with the PM.... My ass is running way behind today!

Themostocles
02-05-08, 11:39 pm
Bump

Maharg
02-06-08, 12:05 am
So we do get this all together, who wants to train what? I plan on hitting either legs or back. Then afterwards, glad to go grill up a ton of burgers.

Themostocles
02-06-08, 4:43 am
Personally, I would like to do back. But I am game for legs, would be a good learning experience. I finally learned how to do squats today(knee issue quasi-resolved), and damn I can't believe what I have been missing. -T.

Gehlbach!
02-06-08, 7:52 am
Man seems like when we get an ABC we usually do legs. But Im down for whatever!! I like some little mix up too tho!

Themostocles
02-06-08, 7:55 am
Hey, I game for anything. Back, or maybe arms. Just no abs...

Sir J-Werk
02-06-08, 4:42 pm
Saturday is leg day.... so you know what I'll be doing....

Maharg
02-06-08, 5:18 pm
I am hitting back just for a change. So if you want to hit back with me and my pops, hop in.

Sir J-Werk
02-06-08, 7:05 pm
I am hitting back just for a change. So if you want to hit back with me and my pops, hop in.

Twist my leg will ya?

Maharg
02-06-08, 7:45 pm
ah hell, unless they have some back gear i havent ever used, i will do legs with you J. But if they have anything hammer strength that i havent used, its back.

Sir J-Werk
02-06-08, 8:18 pm
ah hell, unless they have some back gear i havent ever used, i will do legs with you J. But if they have anything hammer strength that i havent used, its back.

It's whatever Brother.... It's all good any way ya look at it. I'm just looking forward to a good time.

Themostocles
02-07-08, 6:23 am
And by then I will be off this god forsaken cut, so I am also looking forward to some good eating... -T.

Hola Bola
02-07-08, 12:43 pm
When is the next meeting?

Maharg
02-07-08, 2:44 pm
That is something we are kinda winging at the moment. Quite a few of us are heading to The Classic, which causes a bit of money strain. It is looking towards the summer, that way the roads wont be bad and we have a longer day to make it there.

Gehlbach!
02-07-08, 3:03 pm
And whenever we get some good grilling weather!!

Maharg
02-07-08, 3:09 pm
too true, its nice not having to freeze ass to make a burger.

Gehlbach!
02-07-08, 3:12 pm
too true, its nice not having to freeze ass to make a burger.

I AGREE!!!!! I hate that feeling when you have to huddle around the grill to stay warm, but I must confess I do it!!! But what wouldnt I do for some red meat after a workout!

Sir J-Werk
02-07-08, 3:41 pm
So just to make sure again.... The Columbia meeting is set for the 3rd weekend in August, right.... Just checking because I am getting ready to put in for senority based annual leave here at work so I will definitely be off without fail.

Maharg
02-07-08, 3:54 pm
So far that sounds good. I will make sure my family doenst plan anything on that day.

Sir J-Werk
02-07-08, 4:03 pm
Only reason i am double checking is because I have until the end of the month to put in my time slip.... And sometimes it's a first come first serve type of deal.

Themostocles
02-08-08, 1:26 am
Its good for me, I got vacation time to waste. If your family does have something planned, we can plan a nice friendly kidnapping. I mean come on, its a great excuse not to show up, "Where were you" " I got kidnapped". Who is going to blame you for that? Ok, I need to shut up now, I only going to get wierder if I don't. -T.

Maharg
02-08-08, 8:53 am
Put in the leave, we are good to go.

Themostocles
02-09-08, 2:16 am
What gym in Columbia? And is Giant Killer still working with us on this stuff? -T.

Maharg
02-09-08, 11:00 am
I havent seen GK in a long time. If nothing else, we still have the full list of gyms in the area and we could still hit the golds or something.

Themostocles
02-09-08, 12:12 pm
We can figure out the gym in time. I was wandering about Gk because I don't know how to make this a real ABC event without him. Do we talk to spaceclown from STL? -T?

Maharg
02-09-08, 3:16 pm
We can figure out the gym in time. I was wandering about Gk because I don't know how to make this a real ABC event without him. Do we talk to spaceclown from STL? -T?

Yea spacey might be able to handle it, or one of us could. I got most the contact info so if need be i can prolly handle most it.

Themostocles
02-09-08, 3:46 pm
If you feel up to it, go for it. -T.

Sir J-Werk
02-09-08, 6:26 pm
Lets Do This Shit!

Hola Bola
02-09-08, 7:39 pm
What gym in Columbia? And is Giant Killer still working with us on this stuff? -T.

The Golds downtown is a pretty good gym, and the Mizzou Rec is badass too. If I remember correctly, they both charge $10 for a day pass, so it doesn't really matter. The Rec has more squat racks though... plus bumper plates. Damn I miss that gym.

Themostocles
02-09-08, 8:14 pm
Either is fine with me. Just checked your vids HolaBola, damn you are a big sumbitch. -T.

Maharg
02-09-08, 9:23 pm
Alright if i am gonna be the one handling this lil endeavor, I am just gonna ask who plans on training what? We get more people intrested in legs, we will hit the Rec center, we get a couple for legs and more for something different, we will hit one of the golds. I still need to pass around some PM's to get some more people intrested in this shit. So far i have got:

Sir J-werk working legs
Me and my dad hitting up back.

You guys just tell me what you want to work.

Themostocles
02-09-08, 10:18 pm
I will probably work back with Maharg. And any other contributions for food wanted/needed? I can also give rides from KC area down to Columbia. -T.

Maharg
02-09-08, 10:25 pm
3 for back then. I sent a email to GK to see if we could bring him back into the thread.

Maharg
02-10-08, 11:04 am
jeff00z28 In last i heard from him
Sir J-Werk In
Nobody
Dedicated2Liftin
thatoneguy
Maharg In
Brute In i think
spaceclown In
Gehlbach! In
barnhart14 In
giant_killer
Arbalest
Hola Bola In
saint of the gym
MattySpence
Bigscott76
IronMissouri

Themostocles
02-10-08, 12:53 pm
Damn, I never make the list. Themostocles in. -T.

Maharg
02-10-08, 1:30 pm
Damn, I never make the list. Themostocles in. -T.

Lol i just copied and pasted from the old list. I will fix that.

jeff00z28 In last i heard from him
Sir J-Werk In
Nobody
Dedicated2Liftin
thatoneguy
Maharg In
Brute In i think
spaceclown In
Gehlbach! In
barnhart14 In
giant_killer
Arbalest
Hola Bola In
saint of the gym
MattySpence
Bigscott76
IronMissouri
Themostocles in.

Themostocles
02-10-08, 2:22 pm
YAY YAY! Thats great!

Brute
02-10-08, 8:55 pm
3rd weekend in August? I'm in if you'll have me.

spaceclown
02-10-08, 9:00 pm
Hey fellas. I am here to help with anything you all need. Just PM me. I will know for sure when we get closer to the date but I will also try to make this. Put me down for back Maharg.

Maharg
02-10-08, 9:50 pm
3rd weekend in August? I'm in if you'll have me.

Spread the love man, you are welcome anywhere.

Maharg
02-10-08, 9:51 pm
4 for back, 1 for legs. Looking like we are hitting a golds.

Gehlbach!
02-10-08, 10:12 pm
If I can make it Im doing back! Ill let you know if I can the closer we get to the date! Work for me is crazy like Maharg already knows!LOL!

Maharg
02-10-08, 10:21 pm
lol 5 for back then, 1 for legs. Yea man, i can understand you are a bit overloaded. Hopefully you can manage to clean up a sat to get everyone back together. Deads around the house.

Gehlbach!
02-10-08, 10:23 pm
Cant wait for that!

Maharg
02-10-08, 10:50 pm
jeff00z28 In
Sir J-Werk In
Nobody In
Dedicated2Liftin
thatoneguy
Maharg In
Brute In
spaceclown In
Gehlbach! In
barnhart14 In
giant_killer
Arbalest
Hola Bola In
saint of the gym
MattySpence
Bigscott76 I will talk to him to get him to go. His parent live in Col so he should go.
IronMissouri
Themostocles in.
MahargP in of course.

11 in for hitting it up. Lets see if we can get more.

Maharg
02-11-08, 1:54 pm
Logan2009, I am working on getting him to make the trip.

Maharg
02-11-08, 5:02 pm
thatoneguy is in. Another brother from STL to make the trip, and maybe talk him into hitting it on april 5th.

Themostocles
02-12-08, 6:28 am
I know it aint likely, but it would be awesome to get a pro to come out for the Columbia event. -T.

Maharg
02-12-08, 11:39 am
Yea, i had hoped that if we got 15-20 of us for the ABC they might send out someone, but i also kinda doubt it. Anyways, Mattyspence isnt gonna be able to make it, so we are down one, other hand, BarnHart14 should be havin some buddies sign up and go.

Sir J-Werk
02-12-08, 5:12 pm
I know it aint likely, but it would be awesome to get a pro to come out for the Columbia event. -T.

Yea, i had hoped that if we got 15-20 of us for the ABC they might send out someone, but i also kinda doubt it.

No reason why some of the big men couldn't make it. We've put the word out far enough in advance plus Big Brother Maharg is bustin his ass getting the word out.... PLUS! it's always fuckin' lovely in Misery during August.... The humidity alone is worth seeing.... But i guess if they are too scared then .... ;)

Maharg
02-12-08, 6:08 pm
LoL i had to keep dumping my inbox from sending out emails. But i am still waiting on replys from others. Yea missouri loves company during the summer months. I want to find someplace where we can swim after the BBQ so we can cool off. Maybe BBQ by a river.

Sir J-Werk
02-12-08, 6:31 pm
LoL i had to keep dumping my inbox from sending out emails. But i am still waiting on replys from others. Yea missouri loves company during the summer months. I want to find someplace where we can swim after the BBQ so we can cool off. Maybe BBQ by a river.

Well we have plenty of time to figure that one out too.

spaceclown
02-12-08, 6:51 pm
Anabolic pork steaks :)

Maharg
02-12-08, 6:54 pm
anabolic 32 ounce sirloin steaks. Hopefully.

spaceclown
02-12-08, 7:02 pm
anabolic 32 ounce sirloin steaks. Hopefully.

I haven't had a good pork steaks for well a couple years. I am overdue some quality pork fat damn it. I'm bulking :)

Sir J-Werk
02-13-08, 6:17 pm
Any KC area fellas perhaps interested in getting together sometime in the near future?

Themostocles
02-13-08, 6:42 pm
Hells Yeah I am. -T.

Maharg
02-13-08, 6:46 pm
well that makes all two of you. It seems the Kc boys up and left. Hola is still here but never talks.

Sir J-Werk
02-13-08, 6:49 pm
Hells Yeah I am. -T.

Haha, we talked about that didn't we T?! I was looking for places in the area but have no clue what a good one would be.... I'm still a homer at heart and am partial to mine. LOL! But that's not KC now is it?

I'm thinking 2 weeks-ish.... Say Saturday the 24th?

Themostocles
02-13-08, 7:20 pm
Actually if you wanted to bump it to the 29th it would be better, and St. Joseph is close enough lol. I told you I don't mind driving up. My gym ain't all that great, we gos HS machines out the ass, but no power racks. So yours would probably be just as good.
-T.

Sir J-Werk
02-13-08, 7:36 pm
Actually if you wanted to bump it to the 29th it would be better, and St. Joseph is close enough lol. I told you I don't mind driving up. My gym ain't all that great, we gos HS machines out the ass, but no power racks. So yours would probably be just as good.
-T.

So you want to go Friday the 29th?

Themostocles
02-13-08, 7:41 pm
Or that Saturday, I just knew that Friday's date. Being on nights screws up what day it is for me, like to me its the 14th today, not the 13th. -T

Sir J-Werk
02-13-08, 7:44 pm
Or that Saturday, I just knew that Friday's date. Being on nights screws up what day it is for me, like to me its the 14th today, not the 13th. -T

I know exactly what you mean.... I say Saturday, March 1st, that way if anyone else shows a hint of interest they can join....

Themostocles
02-13-08, 7:58 pm
You want to do it up there if no-one else is interested? -T.

Sir J-Werk
02-13-08, 8:06 pm
You want to do it up there if no-one else is interested? -T.

We can do it where ever.... I was just saying Saturday would prolly work for most.... Hell I think it would be pretty sweet if people showed up, up here.... The regulars around here wouldn't know what to do with themselves. LOL!

But like I said, I'll drive my happy ass down to the City just to get this thing going.

Themostocles
02-13-08, 8:21 pm
So alright, Saturday March 1st it is. Now we just got to find us some more victims, I mean, ummm... participants. -T.

Sir J-Werk
02-13-08, 8:26 pm
So alright, Saturday March 1st it is. Now we just got to find us some more victims, I mean, ummm... participants. -T.

One way to do that....

HEY YO!!! Whose in?

Gehlbach!
02-13-08, 9:20 pm
I would be in fellow Animals and Missouri Brothers but got this little thing called THE ARNOLD to go to that weekend! Sorry guys! Much love and respect so do the damn thing!!

Maharg
02-13-08, 10:43 pm
I would be in fellow Animals and Missouri Brothers but got this little thing called THE ARNOLD to go to that weekend! Sorry guys! Much love and respect so do the damn thing!!

Same story as him, hitting it up big with a couple thousand members.