PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland OH Animals

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Schu
10-22-08, 12:25 pm
I left shortly after your routine (not bad for winging it). I took the girl I had in the show out for some pancakes. Haha. One more show to go bud!! Where is this get together gonna be??

RooRooTJ
10-22-08, 1:34 pm
I left shortly after your routine (not bad for winging it). I took the girl I had in the show out for some pancakes. Haha. One more show to go bud!! Where is this get together gonna be??

Haha thanks, but you missed the best part, the overall posedown. I got to be the lucky one that stood next to the Monster. Anyways, I am looking at about 3 gyms right now. Two on the west/south side and one on the east side.

Schu
10-22-08, 2:55 pm
The good thing is that you made it to a posedown. The bad thing is.....It was a monster. Haha.

deanna7272
10-22-08, 8:53 pm
CHECK IT OUT!!!!! Come train with us December 13th!!!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=539996&posted=1#post539996

Iceiktitan
10-26-08, 12:50 am
Anyway I could find a webcast of the show? (Cardinal Classic)

RooRooTJ
10-30-08, 8:16 am
Anyway I could find a webcast of the show? (Cardinal Classic)

Sorry no webcast, but here are the pictures of from the show and overall posedown.

http://www.nmdesignsonline.com

RooRooTJ
10-30-08, 8:17 am
Ok lets get a tentative list together of who is gonna be in for Nov 29th. It should be a good lift for anyone that is gonna make the trip. I am trying to work something out with the gym, so I am keeping that hush right now. But it will be around 2 pm. Who's with me?

Lewy23
10-30-08, 9:44 am
as of right now..I am with ya, bro. Lets do this!

Lewy

RooRooTJ
10-31-08, 8:58 am
as of right now..I am with ya, bro. Lets do this!

Lewy

Come on we gotta have more people than that.

deanna7272
11-09-08, 8:54 pm
Here's the info!!! Hope you guys can make it down for another great ABC in Ohio!!! Check out the OHIO VALLEY thread for more updates and an official sign up!!!

Any questions, get at me!!!

Bring down some ANIMALS!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/ABC120copy1.jpg

RooRooTJ
11-14-08, 10:29 am
Alright Alright Alright.

Ready for the gym?

How bout old skool.

World Gym Fitness Center, 5248 Cobblestone Rd, Sheffield Vlg, OH 44039
(440) 934-7440
5248 Cobblestone Rd, Sheffield Vlg, OH 44039

This is where Flash, Joe, and Myself started the Cleveland ABC over a year ago. The day pass is 12 but I talked the manager into 7 if we get a bunch of guys there. So there the gym. Now the day and time.

Nov 29th 3 pm.

Now who is in with me?

Lewy23
11-14-08, 2:11 pm
Alright Alright Alright.

Ready for the gym?

How bout old skool.

World Gym Fitness Center, 5248 Cobblestone Rd, Sheffield Vlg, OH 44039
(440) 934-7440
5248 Cobblestone Rd, Sheffield Vlg, OH 44039

This is where Flash, Joe, and Myself started the Cleveland ABC over a year ago. The day pass is 12 but I talked the manager into 7 if we get a bunch of guys there. So there the gym. Now the day and time.

Nov 29th 3 pm.

Now who is in with me?

U know I got your back, Roo. Lets do this!!

Lewy

Little Z
11-14-08, 4:46 pm
U know I got your back, Roo. Lets do this!!

Lewy

You know what..

I might have to come see how the Cleveland ANIMALs put on an ABC!

Maybe I can roll with you Lewy if you head up. Not 100% but this is goin on the list!

Little Z

Lewy23
11-14-08, 11:55 pm
You know what..

I might have to come see how the Cleveland ANIMALs put on an ABC!

Maybe I can roll with you Lewy if you head up. Not 100% but this is goin on the list!

Little Z

You know where I live, bro. More than welcome to ride up with me and leave your ride at my place!

Lewy

Little Z
11-15-08, 12:12 am
You know where I live, bro. More than welcome to ride up with me and leave your ride at my place!

Lewy

I shall be callin you or textin you within a few days, and we will see what happens bro!

You drive.. Ill navigate ;)

HAHA!

Z

Schu
11-17-08, 9:47 am
I will be there. I will see who I could get to come along.

RooRooTJ
11-17-08, 9:51 am
I will be there. I will see who I could get to come along.

Hell yeah. Good to see you comin out again.

Ok here is the list so far

Roo
Yeahbuddy
JaCastalano
Intense Red Head ??
Schu
Lewy
SYN6661

Where are you at FLash? Come on this is where we started it all.

Lewy23
11-17-08, 11:25 am
I shall be callin you or textin you within a few days, and we will see what happens bro!

You drive.. Ill navigate ;)

HAHA!

Z

LOL Thanks for the vote of confidence on that one. Ill get us there, bro. Dont u worry!

Lewy

Schu
11-17-08, 6:02 pm
I am pretty stoked. How much weight you gain so far Roo?

RooRooTJ
11-17-08, 7:26 pm
I am pretty stoked. How much weight you gain so far Roo?

haha I havent gained that much yet. I am still pretty lean and am sitting at 182.I dont want to gain too quickly.

RooRooTJ
11-19-08, 8:20 am
Talked to Flash yesterday and he is trying to get to this one as well. Come on guys lets do it big up here again. Little over a week

Lewy23
11-19-08, 8:26 am
cmon everyone!!! Ohio knows how to do it BIG. So lets do it BIG in Cleveland!!!

Lewy

Flash419
11-19-08, 1:23 pm
Trying... I'm trying...

Wife's

Flash419
11-19-08, 1:23 pm
Trying... I'm trying...

Wife and wedding aniversaries... You know how that works. LOL

I'll be there if I can!

freebird6078
11-19-08, 6:08 pm
im pretty sure ill be in from school that day so you can probably count me in, that gyms right off of 90 isnt it?

RooRooTJ
11-19-08, 7:24 pm
im pretty sure ill be in from school that day so you can probably count me in, that gyms right off of 90 isnt it?

Nice. yeah it is right off 90 at the Sheffield exit. I believe it is route 254, but dont quote me. I know it is the exit between the 611 exit and the Elyria exit. You comin alone or you bringing anyone?

RooRooTJ
11-19-08, 7:26 pm
List so far

Roo
Yeahbuddy
JaCastalano
Intense Red Head
Schu
Lewy
SYN6661
Flash -Maybe
freebird6078

Lets go guys, lets make it a big one.

BuddyBuilder
11-19-08, 10:42 pm
[QUOTE=RooRooTJ;565676]List so far

Roo
Yeahbuddy
JaCastalano
Intense Red Head
Schu
Lewy
SYN6661
Flash -Maybe
freebird6078
BuddyBuilder

I'll be there, +1

freebird6078
11-19-08, 11:36 pm
ill be comin alone, ill keep you updated tho

RooRooTJ
11-21-08, 8:09 am
[QUOTE=RooRooTJ;565676]List so far

Roo
Yeahbuddy
JaCastalano
Intense Red Head
Schu
Lewy
SYN6661
Flash -Maybe
freebird6078
BuddyBuilder

I'll be there, +1

Hell yeah. The list keeps growin and growin. Lets bring down the walls

RooRooTJ
11-24-08, 10:02 am
Lets go boys. Less than a week to go. Who is training what?

RooRooTJ
11-25-08, 2:02 pm
Come on fellas. Only a few days left. Dont make me cancel this.

BuddyBuilder
11-25-08, 8:55 pm
Hell yeah, lets do it. The more the better

RooRooTJ
11-26-08, 7:37 am
Hell yeah, lets do it. The more the better

Alright so we got one responding. Where is everyone else?

Lewy23
11-26-08, 7:55 am
OK...what the fuck is going on here? Where all my Ohio Animals at? Ohio is a huge force in the ABC and lets keep that reputation going and going strong!!! Roo busts his ass for us as a Coordinator, so lets do the same for him! A Coordinator is only as strong as his Crew! Lets put Cleveland back on the map...its been dormant too long!!!

Lewy

RooRooTJ
11-26-08, 2:53 pm
Alright I need a final role call. Who is in

RooRooTJ
JACastalano
YeahBuddy

RooRooTJ
11-26-08, 2:53 pm
Add your name and what you are lifting

Schu
11-28-08, 11:09 am
I am still in.

Schu
11-28-08, 11:09 am
Oh yeah..... Arms.

RooRooTJ
11-28-08, 11:46 am
Oh yeah..... Arms.

Nice

List
Roo - Legs
YeahBuddy - legs
JACastaalano -
Schu - arms
Insane Red -

BuddyBuilder
11-28-08, 4:00 pm
Nice

List
Roo - Legs
YeahBuddy - legs
JACastaalano -
Schu - arms
Insane Red -

me +1 training shoulders

Intense Red Head Man
11-28-08, 7:54 pm
im in dont leave intense out, im training light chest and back

BuddyBuilder
11-28-08, 8:59 pm
Come on, lets get some guys out tomorrow slammin some heavy ass weight around. Its a cold November day, what else could you possibly have goin on?! Get your asses there

RooRooTJ
11-29-08, 12:28 pm
Few more hours. Gonna be a good one. Cant wait to see everyone there.

BuddyBuilder
11-29-08, 12:50 pm
Few more hours. Gonna be a good one. Cant wait to see everyone there.

Lets do this

RooRooTJ
11-29-08, 10:46 pm
Great time today fellas. Everyone forgot a camera, but it was hardcore. Lots of heavy weight being moved. Cant wait to hit it up again. Even two new guys came out. Ohio is growin.

deanna7272
11-29-08, 10:47 pm
Great time today fellas. Everyone forgot a camera, but it was hardcore. Lots of heavy weight being moved. Cant wait to hit it up again. Even two new guys came out. Ohio is growin.

Hmmmm.. FORGOT the CAMERA??? That's because I wasn't there...lol We'll be up for the NEXT one... Keep us in mind.... See ya soon!!

cuse88
01-19-09, 3:43 pm
Hey fellas,
I was just checking in to see when the next time you were meeting up was. I'm interested in getting in on the ABC. I'll just keep checking in here.

RooRooTJ
01-19-09, 5:28 pm
Hey fellas,
I was just checking in to see when the next time you were meeting up was. I'm interested in getting in on the ABC. I'll just keep checking in here.

We are gonna be planning a session soon. We are all going to the Akron/Canton session this weekend. It is gonna be a great one. Let me know if you need any info on it.

cuse88
01-20-09, 8:42 pm
I can't make it this weekend gotta work. I think a buddy of mine ex-brother in law actually goes down to the Akron/Canton one. I'll keep checking back here though.

Little Z
01-21-09, 12:36 am
I can't make it this weekend gotta work. I think a buddy of mine ex-brother in law actually goes down to the Akron/Canton one. I'll keep checking back here though.

Definately keep comin back bro.. Roo definately knows how to put on an ABC.. I plan on makin the trip up for one of his soon..

Who is your buddy?

cuse88
01-21-09, 2:18 pm
Ed Zinde (sp?)

braves561
01-27-09, 12:40 am
Any updates on the next meet up? I'm from Euclid

Little Z
01-27-09, 1:16 am
Have an ABC scheduled for Feb. 7th in my neck of the woods, as of now there are a few plannin the trip from your area..
We need a convoy of Animals to hit the first Miami Valley Ohio ABC..

RooRooTJ
01-27-09, 7:35 am
As of right now I am shooting for just after the Arnold. This will let us get some guys down there informed about it and hopefully get a huge one going.

Lewy23
01-27-09, 8:28 am
This is going to be good..cuz after the Arnold everyone will be extra motivated to crush some weights. Lets do this!

Lewy

ox65
01-29-09, 9:22 pm
I'm in......

RooRooTJ
01-29-09, 9:38 pm
I'm in......

stay tuned....this should be huge

ox65
01-29-09, 9:40 pm
stay tuned....this should be huge

I bet my Bro is in too...

Gimp
02-05-09, 1:25 pm
I bet my Bro is in too...

I'm in

machineman
02-13-09, 11:08 am
Hey guys....Just wanted to send out an invite to our first ABC in Toledo....details as follows....

Glass City Gala
Date: March 14, 2009
5115 Monroe St
Toledo, OH 43623
(419) 882-0568‎

Post workout meal: TBD

Time: 2 pm

Gym Fee: FREE!

Post workout meal:

Happy Rose Buffet
5221 Monroe St
Toledo, OH 43623
Phone: (419) 841-8899

machineman
02-13-09, 11:09 am
all other info and roll call will be handled at this thread.....

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=12706&page=4

thanks, guys....hope some of you will be able to make it.....

braves561
03-12-09, 6:00 pm
Any updates on when the next Cleveland ABC will be? I was at the Columbus one and man it was a scorcher.

RooRooTJ
03-12-09, 7:20 pm
Any updates on when the next Cleveland ABC will be? I was at the Columbus one and man it was a scorcher.

Yeah the next session is in a few week. It is a combined session with the Akron/Canton boys and is actually in Y-town. Take a look at the Akron thread for more details.

Schu
03-12-09, 8:30 pm
Are we gonna have an ABC after your BIG DAY? Haha. You could do an Animal theme!!! Check your PM Roo.

RUEHS
03-16-09, 11:03 am
Hey people

I live in The Cleve...And I would really like to get some stuff going on here in CLEVELAND....
I see the akron/cantoners really got it happenin where they are at and I know we can do the same. If there is an interest I am all for and willing to get something really well organized, and get to representing Cleveland's finest. It is just seeming like from what I read there isn't much of anything going on here in The Cleve, ANIMAL wise.... and I know there is, I've seen a good bit of fellas reppin the animal gear at gyms.
(and yes I did the combining of working with the akron/cantoners in an upcoming meet)
Just looking to get something happenin often here in cleveland.... I know there is enough of us to be able to do so.

RooRooTJ
03-16-09, 12:00 pm
Hey people

I live in The Cleve...And I would really like to get some stuff going on here in CLEVELAND....
I see the akron/cantoners really got it happenin where they are at and I know we can do the same. If there is an interest I am all for and willing to get something really well organized, and get to representing Cleveland's finest. It is just seeming like from what I read there isn't much of anything going on here in The Cleve, ANIMAL wise.... and I know there is, I've seen a good bit of fellas reppin the animal gear at gyms.
(and yes I did the combining of working with the akron/cantoners in an upcoming meet)
Just looking to get something happenin often here in cleveland.... I know there is enough of us to be able to do so.

Where in Cleveland are you from? Where do you work out. I am looking to do something in a few weeks. Anyone have any interest in doing a ABC on April 4th around the Lakewood area and then going to check out the NPC show there that day. Jay Cutler is guest posing too. Lets get a idea of who would be in

On the other note, we do alot with the Akron crowd because of the vicinity. It is more of a Cleveland/Akron/Canton Animal group then two seperate ones, but we are always lookin for more people and more places to go.

Flash419
03-16-09, 1:32 pm
Where in Cleveland are you from? Where do you work out. I am looking to do something in a few weeks. Anyone have any interest in doing a ABC on April 4th around the Lakewood area and then going to check out the NPC show there that day. Jay Cutler is guest posing too. Lets get a idea of who would be in

On the other note, we do alot with the Akron crowd because of the vicinity. It is more of a Cleveland/Akron/Canton Animal group then two seperate ones, but we are always lookin for more people and more places to go.

I'm in.. was planing on going to that show anyway.

RUEHS
03-16-09, 6:18 pm
I live in Cleveland Heights......
I also plan on going to the April 4th show in lakewood, been to it a couple years now....
There is a nice gym not too far from it with a chipotles right under it, I forget the exact place and name (I think it was a golds) but it was HELLA pricy last time I went there...Like it was like 35bucks for a one day pass, I FLIPPED OUT! So might wanna check out some other gyms in the area.......or also could just do it on a different date.
I wouldn't mind figuring out a good central kickass place for the cleve people here and get a monthly thing going. Possibly even more often...

RooRooTJ
03-16-09, 7:36 pm
I live in Cleveland Heights......
I also plan on going to the April 4th show in lakewood, been to it a couple years now....
There is a nice gym not too far from it with a chipotles right under it, I forget the exact place and name (I think it was a golds) but it was HELLA pricy last time I went there...Like it was like 35bucks for a one day pass, I FLIPPED OUT! So might wanna check out some other gyms in the area.......or also could just do it on a different date.
I wouldn't mind figuring out a good central kickass place for the cleve people here and get a monthly thing going. Possibly even more often...

I competed in the show last year. It was a good time. The gym you were talking about was a Gold's now it is Urban Active. We actually did a n ABC there awhile ago. There are alot better ones though. There is my gym, Fitworks and a few others. I will see what other ones I could find and get something going.

RUEHS
03-16-09, 10:30 pm
cooldeal man.... I should be having my Jeep back up and running this coming week, and so will also be able to start attending some of the akron/canton meets also.

MrMuscles22
03-17-09, 9:37 pm
I very well could be in on this session, I want to go check out the show too. Let me talk to MrsMuscles and we'll see what's going on that day.

RUEHS
03-19-09, 11:13 am
alright well lets get it all going...
now I really gotta get my jeep done and up here asap!

RooRooTJ
03-20-09, 8:36 am
alright well lets get it all going...
now I really gotta get my jeep done and up here asap!

Alright so who is down for this session. Still workin on the gym, but it is a go. Probably around 3 or 4 then a quick bite and off to the NPC show.

RUEHS
03-20-09, 6:27 pm
As long as I got my jeep up here I am forsure there.
And I really don't see why I won't have it up here by then, so you SHOULD be able to count me in.

Flash419
03-21-09, 6:26 am
Alright so who is down for this session. Still workin on the gym, but it is a go. Probably around 3 or 4 then a quick bite and off to the NPC show.

I'm in .....

Flash419

MrMuscles22
03-21-09, 9:13 am
I can't make the session guys, the wife and I have other places to be that day.

DFWTP
03-21-09, 11:38 am
what is the location going to be along w/ other details

RooRooTJ
03-23-09, 11:41 am
what is the location going to be along w/ other details

Probably gonna be around 3 or 4 in the Lakewood/Rocky River area. Then we will grab a bite to eat and head over to the show. The first couple of hours is the figure so it wont be too big of a deal if we miss a little bit of that.

RooRooTJ
03-26-09, 10:53 am
Probably gonna be around 3 or 4 in the Lakewood/Rocky River area. Then we will grab a bite to eat and head over to the show. The first couple of hours is the figure so it wont be too big of a deal if we miss a little bit of that.

So here is the info for those who want to attend

Time - 4 pm
Location FItworks Rocky River
Fee - 10

There is a Chipotle down the street for food after and then over to the NPC show. So now who is in?

RUEHS
03-26-09, 6:45 pm
I will know Sunday or Monday if I will have my motor replacement done this weekend and so also have my jeep up and running. Gonna work my ass off to do the whole motor in and out in one weekend.

So if all goes as planned, I WILL BE THERE.

Iceiktitan
03-27-09, 7:45 pm
Hey bro is this the gym you are talking about?

Rocky River Fitworkswww.fitworks.com

19607 Detroit Rd.
Rocky River, OH 44116
(440) 333-4141

So here is the info for those who want to attend

Time - 4 pm
Location FItworks Rocky River
Fee - 10

There is a Chipotle down the street for food after and then over to the NPC show. So now who is in?

Little Z
03-30-09, 8:32 pm
Paul "The Barbender" Vargo and Vicki "Barbenders Babe" Phillips have contacted me to get an ABC Session coordinated on April 25th 2009
at Barbenders Gym.. This will be the 2nd session that Barbender has hosted.. For those that made it back in October, you know what
to expect.. for those that didnt, you need to make it this time.. there is a LOT of stuff planned so you DEFINITELY wanna make it..

Barbenders Gym
2253 E. State St.
Hermitage, PA 16148
724-342-5650
"The Place For Serious Fitness"

keep your eyes peeled, because we will be releasing more and more info as the time approaches.. a flyer is being made as we speak..
I will post it here first, but keep checking out www.BarbendersGym.com for more and more updates!..

There is a lot planned, Barbender ONLY knows how to do it big, and if you havent heard.. Paul is back and competing after having a
"career ending injury" in 2005, he has now already qualified for the WABDL Worlds in Vegas! so make sure you stay tuned,
because you seriously want to be apart of this.. if you have any questions, give the gym a call or contact me..

I know Roo is competing in Columbus this day, dont know who all is going to make that show.. if you cant make it to Columbus..
you are more than welcome to head on over to Barbenders for this session and event.. a full day is being planned..

RooRooTJ
03-31-09, 7:56 am
Hey bro is this the gym you are talking about?

Rocky River Fitworkswww.fitworks.com

19607 Detroit Rd.
Rocky River, OH 44116
(440) 333-4141

Yeah. Do we have anybody for sure yet?

Little Z
04-01-09, 3:22 am
flyer is up and done.. got the OK from Barbender just now, so im giving it to you guys first!

the session will begin at 5PM, but the Fit Expo begins at 1PM (so come on in!) 7 bucks at the door..

as Barbenders Babe stated, there will be all kinds of shit for us to check out.. as you know the Barbender Family ALWAYS gives back..

make sure you check out this session, you'll get the chance to meet the Barbenders Strength Team! (including Gus Vargo - who qualified for WABDL Worlds!)

this is going to be huge Animals! ANY questions hit me up..

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/WHannon/BBGABC.jpg

Barbenders Babe
04-01-09, 10:09 am
Hello and Welcome all brothers/sisters and families! Paul "barbender" and I (along with our son, Gus, the youngest on the BBG Strength Team) are hosting the 2nd ABC Mega Session and want all to join in! Your families are welcome to come along to see what you guys do best and join in on all the festivies throughout the day. we are combining the ABC with our Fitness Expo so you'll be able to meet high-powered athletes, pick their brains, meet fellow brothers, put faces to names and have some fun! I will be teaching Zumba and Striptease classes if you want to send the sisters in for some girlie time along with some of our instructors jammin out some cycling classes all day long. you will find vendors, give-a-ways, 50/50 raffle, food and soooo much more!! this is something you dont wanna miss!!! we invite your yelling, grunting, hard core music and chalk on the floor at our place, so bring it on!

Paul & Vicki Vargo
Barbenders Gym
2253 East State Street
Hermitage, PA 16148

April 25, 2009
Fitness Expo 1:00 - 9:00
Mega Session 5:00

barbendersgym.com for more details & pics of last session

RooRooTJ
04-02-09, 7:54 pm
Hello and Welcome all brothers/sisters and families! Paul "barbender" and I (along with our son, Gus, the youngest on the BBG Strength Team) are hosting the 2nd ABC Mega Session and want all to join in! Your families are welcome to come along to see what you guys do best and join in on all the festivies throughout the day. we are combining the ABC with our Fitness Expo so you'll be able to meet high-powered athletes, pick their brains, meet fellow brothers, put faces to names and have some fun! I will be teaching Zumba and Striptease classes if you want to send the sisters in for some girlie time along with some of our instructors jammin out some cycling classes all day long. you will find vendors, give-a-ways, 50/50 raffle, food and soooo much more!! this is something you dont wanna miss!!! we invite your yelling, grunting, hard core music and chalk on the floor at our place, so bring it on!

Paul & Vicki Vargo
Barbenders Gym
2253 East State Street
Hermitage, PA 16148

April 25, 2009
Fitness Expo 1:00 - 9:00
Mega Session 5:00

barbendersgym.com for more details & pics of last session

Damn wish I wasnt competing this day. Whoever can get there I would highly suggest it. They always do it big at Barbenders.

As for saturday, it looks like no one is a fo sure go, so we are canceling the session. I will be lifting sometime there on saturday and going to the NPC Natural Ohio so if you are gonna be there come find me or drop me a line.

Iceiktitan
04-05-09, 6:22 pm
I wish I could have gone bro. I had a stupid sorority formal to go to with my girlfriend. Hopefully we can all gather in the Valley sometime soon at the Bodyshop. That place is badass!

Little Z
04-12-09, 3:05 pm
Hey just wanted to give you guys a heads up.. we are attempting a head count, so if you could.. head on over to my Miami Valley OH ABC
thread and add your name to the growing list if you plan on making it..

less than 2 weeks..

RooRooTJ
04-20-09, 8:42 am
Hey just wanted to give you guys a heads up.. we are attempting a head count, so if you could.. head on over to my Miami Valley OH ABC
thread and add your name to the growing list if you plan on making it..

less than 2 weeks..

Bumping for the Cleveland people not competing in Columbus this weekend. I would make it to the ABC if I could, so hold it down for me.

Flash419
04-20-09, 9:50 am
I'm there!

Good luck in Columbus ROO!

deanna7272
04-20-09, 1:38 pm
Good Luck Roo!!!

Who else is competing this weekend??

RooRooTJ
04-20-09, 1:39 pm
Good Luck Roo!!!

Who else is competing this weekend??

Thanks. my other buddy Justin is competing in his first show too.

Barbenders Babe
04-21-09, 12:37 pm
come on guys! the poster is posted on our website and the schedule is up if you wanna do some cardio too. we have zumba, cycling and striptease going on all day! tons of food, give-a-ways, animal samples, t-shirts, 50/50 raffle and tons of fun! come meet our strength team and get to know everyone! you guys rocked the house at our last one, this one is bigger and better!!! barbender is sporting some new equipment and willing to answer any questions you have. come on, bend an ear of a drug free world champion and record holder! ck out our website for more info. . . barbendersgym.com see ya'll saturday. now lets get this place rockin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS SATURDAY
APRIL 25, 2009
1-9 PM FITNESS EXPO

ABC STARTING AT 5 PM
$7 AT DOOR

BARBENDERS GYM
2253 EAST STATE STREET
HERMITAGE, PA 16148
724-342-5650

PAUL & VICKI VARGO . . . AND GUS (YOUNGEST BBG STRENGTH TEAM MEMBER)

Barbenders Babe
04-21-09, 12:37 pm
Good luck to everyone competing this weekend. go kick some ass!

RooRooTJ
04-21-09, 3:26 pm
Good luck to everyone competing this weekend. go kick some ass!

Thanks Vicki. I would have loved to make it to this session. Hit it hard and have fun out there guys.

braves561
05-18-09, 8:55 pm
Anyone wanna get something together soon?

RooRooTJ
05-18-09, 9:11 pm
Anyone wanna get something together soon?

Yeah lets get some interest going in here. Anyone got any ideas for a date.

braves561
05-18-09, 9:41 pm
Yeah lets get some interest going in here. Anyone got any ideas for a date.

I'm free pretty much all summer except June 20th - 27th. Preferably a weekend day maybe a saturday or sunday.

Any ideas on a gym? lol. I could try to get you guys into the YMCA in Euclid where i train at. .

The Landlord
05-18-09, 10:25 pm
Hey guys just a note...Jerry Beck from Iron Asylum just opened a new gym in Cleveland. You may wanna check into a ABC there. I know Erik and I are supposed to possibly make a appearance up there for his grand opening this summer! So maybe we can schedule a ABC for then. As soon as I hear anything else I will let you all know!

machineman
05-18-09, 10:28 pm
If you guys get something together, make sure to post it up in the Toledo Animals thread..I am sure I can get 1 or 2 people to come over....

RooRooTJ
05-18-09, 10:39 pm
Hey guys just a note...Jerry Beck from Iron Asylum just opened a new gym in Cleveland. You may wanna check into a ABC there. I know Erik and I are supposed to possibly make a appearance up there for his grand opening this summer! So maybe we can schedule a ABC for then. As soon as I hear anything else I will let you all know!

I think we should definitely put something together for this. Can you pm me his contact info and the gym name so I can start setting something up? Thanks

braves561
05-18-09, 10:47 pm
That sounds great!! Where in Cleveland is it? I need to check this place out

MrMuscles22
05-18-09, 11:07 pm
I think we should definitely put something together for this. Can you pm me his contact info and the gym name so I can start setting something up? Thanks

What up Roo? I have already talked to Jerry before about having a session there and he is down for it! I always contact him through myspace. The name of the gym is Iron Assylum Gym. I know you would get a ton of akron/canton people in on this one too bro!

RooRooTJ
05-19-09, 8:04 am
What up Roo? I have already talked to Jerry before about having a session there and he is down for it! I always contact him through myspace. The name of the gym is Iron Assylum Gym. I know you would get a ton of akron/canton people in on this one too bro!

WHats up. We will definitely get this done. I am gonna try to find out when the opening is and try to set up something around then so House and the Landlord could attend. It will be a HUGE session.

Flash419
05-19-09, 1:11 pm
WHats up. We will definitely get this done. I am gonna try to find out when the opening is and try to set up something around then so House and the Landlord could attend. It will be a HUGE session.

I am definately IN for this one..

Hook it up Roo..

The Landlord
05-21-09, 5:46 pm
I talked to Jerry today...we are looking in to some possible dates.

Flash419
05-21-09, 11:25 pm
I talked to Jerry today...we are looking in to some possible dates.

Give us the where and when.. and we'll show up in FORCE!

Always a good time with HOUSE in the house... LOL

machineman
05-22-09, 7:14 am
just checked and it is about 110 miles from Toledo.....will be keeping an eye on this!

RooRooTJ
05-26-09, 3:48 pm
just checked and it is about 110 miles from Toledo.....will be keeping an eye on this!

This one will be a really good one. Just waiting on a date that works for the Landlord and House. We will go Big

Big C
05-26-09, 7:25 pm
I'm gettin extremely pumped for some mega Ohio ABCs this summer....I'm headin to the ICG for one on the 14th but I hope to attend some more!

Keep us updated Roo I'm ready to roll.

RooRooTJ
05-27-09, 1:05 pm
I'm gettin extremely pumped for some mega Ohio ABCs this summer....I'm headin to the ICG for one on the 14th but I hope to attend some more!

Keep us updated Roo I'm ready to roll.

If Big C is there, This will be a monster session. So far we got some big boys ready for this.

The Landlord
05-28-09, 10:39 pm
I talked to Jerry Beck this week. He said he is game for a ABC at his gym Iron Asylum anytime after the North Americans. His grand opening is the weekend of the North Americans which is usually at the end of August. We will keep updated on our status cause our baby is due around that time so we may or may not make that ABC lol. But when you all are ready just look Jerry up or contact me and I will email you his info and you all can get started on planning it.

Lewy23
05-29-09, 9:07 am
Let me know Roo...you know I will be there, bro!

Lewy

C.Coronato
05-29-09, 9:44 am
I talked to Jerry Beck this week. He said he is game for a ABC at his gym Iron Asylum anytime after the North Americans. His grand opening is the weekend of the North Americans which is usually at the end of August. We will keep updated on our status cause our baby is due around that time so we may or may not make that ABC lol. But when you all are ready just look Jerry up or contact me and I will email you his info and you all can get started on planning it.

Nice! And another baby! Awesome!!

C.Coronato
06-17-09, 3:53 pm
Hey guys were are trying to push the ABC movement even further. Coordinators : Please insert your ABC chapter into your signature, quote this thread and add it just as it is.

Ohio(Cleveland) ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=10816)

Anyone else in the chapter is more than welcome to add this as well to help further promote the movement. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks fellas.

deanna7272
06-26-09, 7:34 pm
HERE WE GO BOYS AND GIRLS...

The Ohio Valley Chapter is once again alive and kickin'... Make your plans now... If you have ANY questions or need directions, get at me....

When: JULY 25, 2009

Where: The Body Shop
201 Martha Street
Yorkville, Ohio 43971

Time: 3:00 PM

Eats: TBA

ANIMAL: The House....

Enough Said....

RooRooTJ
06-30-09, 3:35 pm
HERE WE GO BOYS AND GIRLS...

The Ohio Valley Chapter is once again alive and kickin'... Make your plans now... If you have ANY questions or need directions, get at me....

When: JULY 25, 2009

Where: The Body Shop
201 Martha Street
Yorkville, Ohio 43971

Time: 3:00 PM

Eats: TBA

ANIMAL: The House....

Enough Said....

Dee I might be able to make this one. I will be in Marietta the next day for a photo shot, so I might stop by

RooRooTJ
06-30-09, 3:37 pm
Who is ready for a ABC in Cleveland. We are still working on the one later in the summer at the new gym, but I think we need one soon.

Flash419
06-30-09, 11:39 pm
I'm in...

LET'S DO IT!

RooRooTJ
07-01-09, 7:36 am
I'm in...

LET'S DO IT!

Nice we have Flash, now who else. Throw out some dates and lets get this rolling

Iceiktitan
07-01-09, 7:52 am
Cleveland ABC.....I'd be in....

RooRooTJ
07-02-09, 9:15 am
Nice we got Ice and Flash. Keep those names coming

machineman
07-02-09, 10:53 am
depending on when, Roo, I just may be able to make this.....let me know bro and I will try to round up a couple of guys from Toledo.....

RooRooTJ
07-02-09, 11:12 am
depending on when, Roo, I just may be able to make this.....let me know bro and I will try to round up a couple of guys from Toledo.....

Nice. It would be good to get some bros out from Toledo. Just throwing some dates out there, how does July 18th or Aug 1st sound for people

machineman
07-02-09, 12:23 pm
August 1st sounds good to me....I know we were going to try to get something together for August....maybe we can shoot out there and join you guys...

Iceiktitan
07-09-09, 7:38 am
August 1st works for me.....

Nice. It would be good to get some bros out from Toledo. Just throwing some dates out there, how does July 18th or Aug 1st sound for people

RooRooTJ
07-09-09, 7:39 am
Alright we got some interest in August 1.

The Landlord
07-10-09, 12:15 pm
Anyone from Cleveland heading over to our Pittsburgh ABC? Make sure you stop on over to the Pittsburgh thread and hit up the roll call....

Iceiktitan
07-13-09, 4:56 pm
The Erie Chapter is hosting its third annual abc. It has been a long time coming. Details are below. If you have ANY questions pm me.

When: August 8th, 2009

Where: Best Fitness
LakeWood Plaza 2147 W 12th street
Erie, PA

Gym Contact: 814-453-2378

Time: Right now things are flexible. If you're interested throw out some times that work for you.

Gym Fee: $7

Eats: TBA. We have pretty much anything you can think of on PEACH STREET.

Schu
07-13-09, 7:11 pm
I am in for an 8/1 session.

deanna7272
07-13-09, 11:17 pm
Dee I might be able to make this one. I will be in Marietta the next day for a photo shot, so I might stop by

Great... I hope you can swing by.... It's been forever!! Hope all is well..

joe-yamma
07-17-09, 11:32 am
The House AND Vinny G at Pittsburgh ABC tomorrow...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=760622#post760622

DFWTP
07-22-09, 1:00 pm
if it is 8/6 I am in

DFWTP
07-22-09, 1:00 pm
sorry Sat. 8/8 not the sixth

DFWTP
08-02-09, 8:56 am
??? any new info

Firefist
08-02-09, 2:06 pm
??? any new info

yeah im down for as many as i can hit up before classes start up again.

MrMuscles22
08-11-09, 2:47 pm
The Akron/Canton chapter is shooting for a session @ Powerhouse in North Canton for August 29th. I talked to the guys working there this morning and asked about a discounted day pass price and they said they should be able to do that, but I am waiting on a call from the owner to confirm it. As soon as I here something, I will get it posted. So let's get this list going...who's in!

Powerhouse Gym
6339 Premier Rd NW
Canton, OH 44718

Date: August 29
Time: TBA
PWO Eats: TBA

Attending:
MrMuscles22

RooRooTJ
08-12-09, 7:40 am
The Akron/Canton chapter is shooting for a session @ Powerhouse in North Canton for August 29th. I talked to the guys working there this morning and asked about a discounted day pass price and they said they should be able to do that, but I am waiting on a call from the owner to confirm it. As soon as I here something, I will get it posted. So let's get this list going...who's in!

Powerhouse Gym
6339 Premier Rd NW
Canton, OH 44718

Date: August 29
Time: TBA

Attending:
MrMuscles22

Damn gonna be be a great time...too bad that is my wedding day and wont be able to attend. But if anyone else can make it definitely look into it.

RooRooTJ
08-12-09, 7:42 am
Also sorry been absent much, but have 156 days left till the wedding and has just been crazy. Still trying to get some info and set up the Iron Asylum gym for a killer ABC. Looking like Sept 12th or 19th for a hell of a showdown

MrMuscles22
08-12-09, 12:54 pm
Damn gonna be be a great time...too bad that is my wedding day and wont be able to attend. But if anyone else can make it definitely look into it.

Congrats bro! I wish you guys all the happiness! Sept 12 isn't a good date for IA, b/c that is the day of House's show and the Ohio Valley ABC on the 13th. I would be down for the 19th though bro!

DFWTP
09-05-09, 12:57 pm
new info?
new dates?
btw way, for the next one, see if the gym will let us w/o free. it costs enough to get out and eat after and everything else. times are tough. maybe they can cut us a break

Little Z
09-23-09, 3:21 am
new info?
new dates?
btw way, for the next one, see if the gym will let us w/o free. it costs enough to get out and eat after and everything else. times are tough. maybe they can cut us a break

ill touch on this subject briefly..

these gyms we use for a session, see no green from the company or anything, they are allowing us to come in and do damage on their
equipment at a fraction of the costs normally, gyms ive personally been to have had up to $20/day passes..

i mean i feel you on the financial end brother, but these gyms gotta make a living as well..

Little Z
09-23-09, 3:23 am
On a good note..

wanna to offer an invite to my Cleveland brothas and sistas.. the Columbus Chapter is having a session Oct. 25th down at Metro Fitness..

if anyone is interested head on over to the Columbus OH Chapter thread, or shoot myself or Fury a PM..

hope you guys can make it down..

RooRooTJ
09-23-09, 10:41 am
Lets get some guys down to the columbus gym. I might be making down that weekend.

As for the Cleveland guys. I am back. After the wedding and honeymoon, I finally am back to full go action. So who is up for a Cleveland go round. Throw out some dates that work for people and we can see what we can do.

Firefist
09-23-09, 6:42 pm
about time bro! im up for any session in cleveland, just let me know. as for columbus, i aint sure if im makin it just yet....

C.Coronato
10-07-09, 3:47 pm
I know this is a little far, but figured i would throw it out there:

Check this thread out:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=27969

Rcrott1 is putting together a big multi-state ABC, for either a Saturday or Sunday in November.

This would be in New Buffalo, MI, so it would be a few hours drive. If a bunch of you go it could be a nice carpool, i know some other guys from Ohio are making the long trip.

Hit up that thread for more info, and post up your thoughts in there.

Bryce
10-20-09, 12:28 pm
My training partner and I are opening a gym on the East Side on November 2nd and we want an ABC in there. It's called the Gorilla Pit and it's on Tyler in Mentor.

We're dedicated hardcore with a focus on powerlifting and strongman, but anyone with an animal attitude is welcome. We've got cages, benches, stones, farmers, tires, Oly and DL platforms, loud music, chalk, Apollons Axles, logs, sleds, and anything else needed to get stronger.

The day pass for the first ABC will be free. You guys pick the date and time and we'll make it happen. We'd be happy with an ABC there every month.

gorilla-pit.com

RooRooTJ
10-20-09, 1:22 pm
My training partner and I are opening a gym on the East Side on November 2nd and we want an ABC in there. It's called the Gorilla Pit and it's on Tyler in Mentor.

We're dedicated hardcore with a focus on powerlifting and strongman, but anyone with an animal attitude is welcome. We've got cages, benches, stones, farmers, tires, Oly and DL platforms, loud music, chalk, Apollons Axles, logs, sleds, and anything else needed to get stronger.

The day pass for the first ABC will be free. You guys pick the date and time and we'll make it happen. We'd be happy with an ABC there every month.

gorilla-pit.com

Sounds good. We are always looking for new gyms. I know we are still waiting to get one done on the west side with The House at his buddy's gym, but we will get something going here too.

So who would be up fro one out here?

deanna7272
10-21-09, 11:41 am
Sounds good. We are always looking for new gyms. I know we are still waiting to get one done on the west side with The House at his buddy's gym, but we will get something going here too.

So who would be up fro one out here?

Rooooooo!!!!

RooRooTJ
10-21-09, 12:27 pm
Rooooooo!!!!

Whats up Dee. How the hell are ya? You gonna make it up for an event when we get it set?

RooRooTJ
10-21-09, 3:33 pm
Also guys check out this ABC for a Huge Regional one

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=27969l

deanna7272
10-22-09, 8:51 am
Whats up Dee. How the hell are ya? You gonna make it up for an event when we get it set?

You better believe it... Let me know the date and I'll load up the Jeep with some Ohio Valley ANIMALS!!

Things are good here... Trying to figure out what's next.. Plans are floating, but nothing set in stone (you know I HATE that, I need timelines...lol)

Hope to see ya soon!!

DFWTP
10-22-09, 5:43 pm

gorilla-pit.com
u guys still having this session? Have you nailed down the date?
btw good luck with the opening in a couple of weeks

Bryce
10-23-09, 12:59 am
We are absolutely dead set on an ABC at the Gorilla Pit before December, even if it's just myself and my training partner. I recommed the 7th or 28th for selfish reasons. I'll be in CA for my other job the 14th through 21st.

What's more animal than flipping a 700 pound tire a dozen times or picking up a 400 pound stone? Maybe carrying 300 pounds per hand 100 feet, or deadlifting 500 pounds till you pass out.

Bring us your attitude, bring us your chalk and scars and blood, bring us the intensity that has made you an outcast. We welcome it with open arms.

Our first ABC will be free of charge. Give me a date.

Firefist
11-01-09, 8:04 pm
To all the animals in the surrounding chapters, you may have caught word of an Akron/Canton ABC, and you heard right. We are gonna be throwin down at the Buckeye Gym in Tallmadge, OH. From what ive heard and from the pictures ive seen on the site, the place is noooooooo joke, some very cool equipment there to be used. i tried to get a time and date to cater to alot of yall that i talked to, so we can get this shit official.

November 21, 2009
12 PM
Buckeye Gym
Eats to be decided.

Is that cool for everyone? if so, lets get that list crackalackin!

the akron/canton thread
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=835548#post835548

Bryce
11-05-09, 7:50 pm
Keeping all the Cleveland bros posted;

The Gorilla Pit gets it's final equipment delivered on NOV 10th and we should have everything set up by the night of the 11th. Four cages, four benches, oly platforms, atlas stones up to 420 pounds, tires up to 1000 pounds, farmer's handles, everything.

There's an ABC in Akron on the 21st, that's the same weekend as the Gold Cup Strongman in Parkersburg and the gym will be on skeleton crew.

Who's up for a Cleveland ABC on the 28th? Free admission to the gym, plenty of places to eat, we're a few blocks from the Mentor shopping mall. Stop by the gym before then, mention the ABC and train for free.

DFWTP
11-05-09, 10:21 pm
sounds good. keep us up to date if it will happen

Bryce
11-09-09, 8:52 pm
The Gorilla Pit Strength Sports, located at 7472 Tyler Blvd., Mentor, OH 44060, will be holding it's first ABC on Saturday, NOV 28 at 3pm.

Admission for all ABC'ers is free. Time is adjustable if needed.

PWO feeding TBD. We have many choices.

Up coming events:

We also have athletes competing in the NAS event in Parkersburg, WV on NOV 21, the RAW powerlifting event in Toledo on DEC 05, and the NAS event in Bethlehem, PA on DEC 12. We will be car pooling if there are any other athletes in the area interested in competing, supporting, or observing the contests.

DFWTP
11-16-09, 3:09 pm
count two in for 3 o clock

Bryce
11-16-09, 6:53 pm
Hell Yeah.

Who else wants in on this? Don't be scared, we've got small tires and stones, too.

Bullfrog JJR
11-16-09, 6:56 pm
count two in for 3 o clock

Make it 3. I'm in.

braves561
11-16-09, 10:03 pm
I'm in and might bring a friend!

Bryce
11-17-09, 11:49 am
Bring a dozen friends.

Eating arrangements vary from Chipotle to Sports Bars to Japanese Steak. The decision will be made by this weekend.

I sense some serious mayhem on the 28th.

RooRooTJ
11-19-09, 10:13 pm
Come on Animals lets get some movement for the Gorilla Pit. I am trying to swing it, will know later next week.

Gimp
11-20-09, 1:24 am
Count me in as well.

Bryce
11-23-09, 6:02 pm
Broke in the mono-lift for you guys todays. Also got a little blood on the 275 pound stone. Almost threw the 240 stone over the platform. Hopefully getting the 1000 pound tire tomorrow.

You guys are going to LOVE this place.

What's for lunch on the 28th? We've got Chipotle, Olive Garden, Cleats, Fridays, Quaker Steak, Max & Erma's, Bennigan's, Hooley House, Smoky Bones BBQ, Outback, Jalapeno Loco, Imperial Dragon, and Chuck E Cheese's.

Bullfrog JJR
11-23-09, 7:12 pm
Broke in the mono-lift for you guys todays. Also got a little blood on the 275 pound stone. Almost threw the 240 stone over the platform. Hopefully getting the 1000 pound tire tomorrow.

What's for lunch on the 28th? We've got Chipotle, Olive Garden, Cleats, Fridays, Quaker Steak, Max & Erma's, Bennigan's, Hooley House, Smoky Bones BBQ, Outback, Jalapeno Loco, Imperial Dragon, and Chuck E Cheese's.

Chipotle always gets my vote there. Quick, cheap and volumous.

Gimp
11-25-09, 12:59 pm

Chipolte is good, but the BBQ junkie in me says smokey bones.

Bryce
11-27-09, 1:12 pm
Tomorrow there will be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth.

We're planning on shooting a lot of video for our youtube channel, so bring your game. We also want some PRs set.

Log press, stones, and some tire flips are on my agenda. If you want to do stones or flip some tires I recommend bringing a crappy shirt. Strongman events can be hard on the clothing.

3:00pm, 7472 Tyler Blvd, Mentor, OH 44060. Bring a friend or three. The gym will be at our disposal.

Gimp
11-28-09, 7:21 pm
Gorilla-Pit is no fucking joke, It was definitely a learning experience for me.

Congrats to bullfrog for getting the 240lb stone on the platform, Bryce is definitely a great motivator.

Firefist
11-28-09, 11:39 pm
glad yall had a good time. sorry i couldnt make it, ive been typing a paper since 11 this morning haha.

damn bullfrog, your just makin pr's all over the place!

Bryce
11-29-09, 2:06 pm
Definitely an excellent session. Bullfrog proved to be one tough dude, and I didn't have to punch him in the face.

I think everyone that made it out either learned something new, tried something new, or got themselves a new PR.

The team will be training Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri at 6pm. If you want to compete in powerlifting or strongman, or just learn about the techniques and methods, come on up. First day pass is always on the house.

We'll be hosting another ABC in early January.

We didn't shoot as much video as we wanted to, but what we got will be on our youtube channel in a few days.

Bullfrog JJR
11-29-09, 10:31 pm
Gorilla-Pit is no fucking joke, It was definitely a learning experience for me.

Congrats to bullfrog for getting the 240lb stone on the platform, Bryce is definitely a great motivator.

Thanks, dude. It was good to train with you again.

He's not kidding either-this place is fucking bad ass. I noticed when I got there that there wasn't a bolt of cardio equipment (not used to that). I made a crack to Bryce about it to which he replied "sure there is", and pointed to the 3 big ass tires and the farmer's walk handles.

glad yall had a good time. sorry i couldnt make it, ive been typing a paper since 11 this morning haha.

damn bullfrog, your just makin pr's all over the place!

That 425 deadlift was nothing compared to picking that fucking stone up, I'll tell you that. Took me 5 or 6 tries to get it, but I got it up there (with Bryce keeping me from falling over backwards).

Bullfrog JJR
11-29-09, 10:44 pm
Definitely an excellent session. Bullfrog proved to be one tough dude, and I didn't have to punch him in the face.

Thought about it for a second though...

The team will be training Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri at 6pm. If you want to compete in powerlifting or strongman, or just learn about the techniques and methods, come on up. First day pass is always on the house.

Bodybuilders would be well served to get in on some of this type of training. Even Arnold advocated some heavy singles, doubles and triples occasionally.

We'll be hosting another ABC in early January.

We didn't shoot as much video as we wanted to, but what we got will be on our youtube channel in a few days. .

If nothing else, get up there and pick up a stone. Think you're strong? Those fuckers will humble you real quick like.

This place has it all and everybody was real cool. Bryce is a hell of a motivator for sure. Can't wait to get back.

machineman
12-03-09, 2:08 pm
everything is finally set for the Toledo ABC....all are welcome....

The time is near......

Saturday, December 5th
2715 West Central Avenue
Toledo, OH 43606-3439
(419) 474-4340
Time: 2pm
Cost: $10 (I am calling management on Friday to try to get this dropped.....they won't be there until then)

PWO Meal: El Nuevo Vallarta
3330 W Central Ave
Toledo, OH 43606
(419) 593-0024

drop by this thread http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=12706 and post if you are able to make it.....I know it is short notice...some gym issues, but I will be resolving these on Friday.....we will be looking to have another in late January....

Bryce
12-04-09, 3:32 pm
We finally got the video from last week's ABC up.

You can see it on our youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/thegorillapit

Totally pissed that we didn't get Bullfrog's stone lift, we were all too busy yelling.

Next ABC we're killing some stones, and that 1000 pound tire.

Remember, the Powerlifting/Strongman teams train M,T,R,F at 6pm. We'll be in Toledo tomorrow for the RAW powerlifting meet, probably won't make it to the ABC (ABC=free at Gorilla Pit, $10 at Powerhouse, let that be a lesson on who loves ya).

machineman
12-07-09, 6:40 am
Alright fellas...I told you that I was going to start hyping this early!

Next ABC:
January 23
January 30

hit up the thread linked a few posts above this one, throw your vote in and lets see how many people we can get for a pre Arnold ABC here in Toledo......

machineman
12-17-09, 11:57 am
just a reminder to everyone to get your votes up for the Toledo ABC.....

Bryce
12-21-09, 11:54 am
The Gorilla Pit will be hosting another ABC in January. Looks like the 23rd or 30th. Whatever you animals decide. Unfortunately this one will not be free, we'll need $5 at the door. The reality of paying the bills strikes again.

Other happenings at the Pit:

On December 26th, at 10:30am, Michael Cartinian from Big Iron Gym will be here to show us how to squat. If you are unfamiliar with Mike, Google his name, and see that he squats over 900 pounds at 181.

On February 13th we will be presenting Cleveland's Strongest Man. This will be an NAS sanctioned event. Venue and details to follow.

machineman
12-28-09, 6:58 am
So, our next ABC will be January 30th....2pm start time....food pwo probably at the same place as last time......post up if you are able to attend so I can let the gym know. I would like to have a firm count 2 weeks out so I can contact them and see if we can work out a deal or something.....

Douger
12-28-09, 4:21 pm
The Gorilla Pit will be hosting another ABC in January. Looks like the 23rd or 30th. Whatever you animals decide. Unfortunately this one will not be free, we'll need $5 at the door. The reality of paying the bills strikes again.

Other happenings at the Pit:

On December 26th, at 10:30am, Michael Cartinian from Big Iron Gym will be here to show us how to squat. If you are unfamiliar with Mike, Google his name, and see that he squats over 900 pounds at 181.

On February 13th we will be presenting Cleveland's Strongest Man. This will be an NAS sanctioned event. Venue and details to follow.

I'm a newbie here but am definitely interested in joining the crew for this event.

Bryce
12-31-09, 6:46 am
Gorilla Pit Strength Sports in Mentor, OH is hosting an ABC on Jan 23, party starts at 2pm. If anyone plans on competing in Cleveland's Strongest Man on Feb 13 this is a perfect opportunity to check out the equipment that will be used.

Contact info and address can be found at gorilla-pit.com

Michael Cartinian stopped by last weekend with Danny and Dave from 216 barbell. Mike and Danny both killed 900+lbs squats. See the videos on Gorilla Pit's you-tube channel, and a great interview with Cartinian here: http://www.facebook.com/v/1316173753193.

Bullfrog JJR
12-31-09, 10:35 am
Gorilla Pit Strength Sports in Mentor, OH is hosting an ABC on Jan 23, party starts at 2pm. If anyone plans on competing in Cleveland's Strongest Man on Feb 13 this is a perfect opportunity to check out the equipment that will be used.

Contact info and address can be found at gorilla-pit.com

Michael Cartinian stopped by last weekend with Danny and Dave from 216 barbell. Mike and Danny both killed 900+lbs squats. See the videos on Gorilla Pit's you-tube channel, and a great interview with Cartinian here: http://www.facebook.com/v/1316173753193.

I'll start:

Bullfrog JJR

Sorrow
12-31-09, 11:07 am
sounds like you guys are doing it big up there! I'm hesitant to break from my training to make it up there, I've got back to back powerlifting events in early feb. I'm going to compete in the Slaughterhouse feb 6, and a wabdl meet in PA feb 13. But I need to start getting to some ABC's. I hope this works out for everybody. Lift big my brothers!

Tim Baker
The iron chamber gym
canton ohio

Bryce
01-04-10, 5:45 pm
Let's go fuckers, I want this ABC to kick some ass. We got more tires, more stones, and more attitude now. Cash in on all of that time you spent with the relatives and family these last few months by doing yourself a favor on the 23rd. Get to the Pit and get your balls back.

Gorilla Pit; no bitches, no pussies, no weakness.

THE MAN OF STEEL
01-09-10, 6:45 pm
Hey animals i have noticed alot of ohio ABCs but nothing around the lorain ohio, sheffiled area so i thought i would start up my own. any animals in that area let me know so that i can talk to the management and set up a date in the near future, or pm me. it would happen at the world gym on abbe road in sheffield village. let me know brothers

C.Coronato
01-11-10, 9:57 am
Hey brother, Ohio is dubbed "Animal Country" so there are plenty of chapters out there, and many of the guys travel a bit. Here are a few of the chapters:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=21381 - Ohio Valley
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=12706 - Toledo
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=10816 - Cleveland
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=12576 - Cincinnati/Dayton
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=20305 - Miami Valley
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11462 - Columbus
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=14291 - Akron/Canton

THE MAN OF STEEL
01-11-10, 1:59 pm
that's true but I don't have a car to travel or else I would so I thought that I would start up my own.

Little Z
01-11-10, 3:29 pm
Well we always usually have members traveling to each event, and 10 out of 10 times they are willing to pick up members who are unable to travel..
the best bet, because of how many Chapters there are is to watch for any events coming up in your area and see if any of us going so we can
pick you up so you can make it.. We are all for more and more chapters, but sometimes it takes a while for an area to pop, and sometimes for
some unknown reason it just dont pan out.. But if you need any help gettin the word out let me know maybe we can work on getting an event
set in your area and we can go from there and hopefully get another Chapter started in your area.

THE MAN OF STEEL
01-11-10, 7:50 pm
thanks zip you have been alot of help but I would really enjoy setting one up because I wanna be part of of the animal family

Little Z
01-11-10, 11:42 pm
thanks zip you have been alot of help but I would really enjoy setting one up because I wanna be part of of the animal family

brother, with you just being here you're apart of the Family.. plain and simple..

i know how you feel wanting to get something goin from the ground up.. im still working on getting the Miami Valley of Ohio chapter rolling
full steam, just gotta make sure you have the proper support in your area..

Have you talked to management at your gym about even hosting an event yet? Do you have any members who currently go to the gym
that you've talked to about being apart of an ABC session?

GUNJAK
01-16-10, 2:03 pm
You guys still doing the ABC on the 23rd?

smith06
01-19-10, 2:31 pm
Man I really wish I could make it. I just checked out the youtube video. Your gym is what I think about when I think of heaven.

I hafta pick my girlfriend up at the airport on saturday or I'd be there for sure.

freighttraindane
01-21-10, 4:08 pm
I would be interested in joining a Lorain county ABC, I am currently lifting at EMH in Avon. I was thinking about going to the Cleveland chapter, but it would be much easier to make it to the World gym in Sheffield. Let me know if you have made any progress on this or need any help.

Flash419
01-21-10, 6:13 pm
Hey animals i have noticed alot of ohio ABCs but nothing around the lorain ohio, sheffiled area so i thought i would start up my own. any animals in that area let me know so that i can talk to the management and set up a date in the near future, or pm me. it would happen at the world gym on abbe road in sheffield village. let me know brothers

Welcome bro... we actually had the 1st Cleveland ABC at that World's. I have trained there numerous times.. always a good time. Post something in the Cleveland thread.. should be able to get some interest there. Unless I am out of town for work.. I'm in!

Big C
01-21-10, 6:27 pm
You just don't say you are starting your own chapter and it happens.....

Follow the guidelines some of these bros have laid before you.

machineman
01-25-10, 6:16 am
just a reminder to the Cleveland crew that Toledo will be hosting an ABC this weekend....January 30th at 2pm......hit up the Toledo Animals thread if anyone is able to make it.....hope to see some of you there!!

Cougar0526
02-02-10, 11:13 am
New to the board and thought I'd throw this up here...I'm gettin back into the powerlifting world and want to tackle the strongman too. Lookin for a good crew to hook up with. Mostly live in Brunswick, split some time in Avon Lake (though not much). Anyone know of a good crew lookin for a new lifter? Any help is appreciated

C.Coronato
02-22-10, 2:18 pm
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

BigDY
03-07-10, 6:38 pm
Looking to join the ABC new to the forum Im close to akron and cleveland.

smoothballer
03-10-10, 8:54 pm
Hey brothers. I am from the Westside (Avon) and am interested in joining the Cleveland ABC. I went to my first ABC down at the Arnold. It was crazy and fucking intense. I want more. Just seeing when the Cleveland ABC is gonna meet again?

Little Z
03-12-10, 9:17 pm
Hey brothers. I am from the Westside (Avon) and am interested in joining the Cleveland ABC. I went to my first ABC down at the Arnold. It was crazy and fucking intense. I want more. Just seeing when the Cleveland ABC is gonna meet again?

hey brother, glad you jumped on here.. wish we had a chance to actually talk at the Arnold, but as you seen it was crazzzzy.. as for any ABCs I know
there are a few ideas tossed up in the air right now, trying to get things situated and planned so everyone can make it, so just keep your eyes peeled
on here and check the Akron thread as well, I know a few Cleveland Animals will travel and if Akron gets one set up before Cleveland maybe you can catch
a ride down, I know I am currently working on getting a few ABCs lined up for Columbus, ill hit you up and let you know once things start to shape up..

smoothballer
03-12-10, 9:27 pm
hey brother, glad you jumped on here.. wish we had a chance to actually talk at the Arnold, but as you seen it was crazzzzy.. as for any ABCs I know
there are a few ideas tossed up in the air right now, trying to get things situated and planned so everyone can make it, so just keep your eyes peeled
on here and check the Akron thread as well, I know a few Cleveland Animals will travel and if Akron gets one set up before Cleveland maybe you can catch
a ride down, I know I am currently working on getting a few ABCs lined up for Columbus, ill hit you up and let you know once things start to shape up..

Yeah there was tons of people down at the Cage. I wish I had time to meet everybody, but of course you know how insane everything was. I don't mind traveling some to hit up an ABC. I got a taste at the Nat ABC and now I'm hooked. I am subbed on the Cleveland and Akron ABC, I will have to add the rest of the Ohio ABCs.

-Derek

Little Z
03-12-10, 9:32 pm
Yeah there was tons of people down at the Cage. I wish I had time to meet everybody, but of course you know how insane everything was. I don't mind traveling some to hit up an ABC. I got a taste at the Nat ABC and now I'm hooked. I am subbed on the Cleveland and Akron ABC, I will have to add the rest of the Ohio ABCs.

-Derek

Sounds good Derek, would be great to have you travel down, we are also working on a session in Celina, which you could meet with me and I could drive
the rest of the way..

Little Z
03-16-10, 9:29 pm
Columbus is having an ABC April 24th, should be followed up with grub at Mongo's.. more details as the time approaches, will be lookin to get up your way as well
this Spring/Summer.. head to the Columbus thread if you might make it..

smoothballer
03-17-10, 4:45 pm
Anything ever happen with getting this ABC going? I am from Avon and would be interested in attending one close to home if one takes place. Let me know.

-Derek

C.Coronato
03-17-10, 4:59 pm
Your more than welcome to try to set one up Smooth. Im not sure how far the other Ohio chapters are, but i know many of them travel.

smoothballer
03-17-10, 6:12 pm
TTL, to be honest Lorain isn't really far at all from Cleveland. I talked to RooRooTJ a little about the Cleveland Chapter and will most likely hit up their next ABC...or Akron/Canton's...or Columbus's. I was kind of surprised to see a Lorain Chapter so I thought I would figure out if anything was going on with it.

Big C
03-17-10, 7:31 pm
Looking to join the ABC new to the forum Im close to akron and cleveland.

Nice nice bro. We have a Canton/Akron session once every 2-3 months or at least try to....we have some solid members and you are more than welcome to attend. We have one dude (Alex aka. Anti Asian) who comes to our sessions as well as many others throughout the state and he is from Youngstown.

BigDY
03-17-10, 10:06 pm
Nice nice bro. We have a Canton/Akron session once every 2-3 months or at least try to....we have some solid members and you are more than welcome to attend. We have one dude (Alex aka. Anti Asian) who comes to our sessions as well as many others throughout the state and he is from Youngstown.
Good I am down to drive. Do you guys have a group I can join so i know when the next one is.

Big C
03-17-10, 10:25 pm
Good I am down to drive. Do you guys have a group I can join so i know when the next one is.

Just keep an eye on this thread bro. All updates for future sessions will be posted here including the day of the event, location of which gym we choose, etc. We just had one right before the Arnold so not sure when the next one will be. Both the Columbus and Ohio Valley chapters have events coming in the next couple months for sure though.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=14291&page=79

C.Coronato
03-18-10, 10:12 am
TTL, to be honest Lorain isn't really far at all from Cleveland. I talked to RooRooTJ a little about the Cleveland Chapter and will most likely hit up their next ABC...or Akron/Canton's...or Columbus's. I was kind of surprised to see a Lorain Chapter so I thought I would figure out if anything was going on with it.

Cool man, no worries. Just making sure everyone has a home!

NCAA68
04-13-10, 3:42 pm
Hey just wanted to hit this section up and introduce myself
new to Animal and definately interested in attending an ABC
poss the cbus one

Bullfrog JJR
04-13-10, 4:34 pm
Hey man- welcome. Not too much happens on this thread these days, but definitely keep your eye on the Akron/Canton board, as well as the rest of the Ohio chapters.

You're usually never that far removed from something happening. We have some extremely active coordinators around the state and they all do a great job of keeping the sessions coming.

NCAA68
04-14-10, 2:44 pm
Will do

Thanks

smoothballer
04-14-10, 8:56 pm
Hey just wanted to hit this section up and introduce myself
new to Animal and definately interested in attending an ABC
poss the cbus one

Hey man, where are you from around the Cleveland area? Where do you workout at?
I am from Avon and workout at EMH.

NCAA68
04-15-10, 10:22 am
From south euclid... Just started working out at lifetime fitness on richmond and harvard, I think its in beechwood not sure.

Bullfrog JJR
04-16-10, 10:25 am
Attention all bench press enthusiasts:

On Saturday June 19th, the Iron Chamber Gym in Canton, Ohio will hold it's annual Summer Bench Bash. This is a non-sanctioned meet. This meet has grown significantly over the past few years and continues to be a great atmosphere full of great lifting and camaraderie and a cookout courtesy of the ICG for all lifters afterward.

Details are on the form in the following link:

http://www.icg-pride.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/benchbashentry.pdf

deanna7272
05-05-10, 1:51 pm
Alright, it's getting to be that time... Here's the 411....

The Body Shop
Yorkville, Ohio 43971

May 15th
2:00 PM until ???

BBQ / PWO Meal to follow....

Gym Entrance Fee... $10 if you are staying for eats, $5 if not....

Will have raffles, drawings, contests, prizes, etc.... We are going to have a "Relay for Life" theme (Ricky's sister in law passed from cancer January 7, 2010) and they are having a team (Body Shop) in the local relay. Figured we could drum up some interest with the donations and fees going directly to the Relay fund....

House will be there, one week after competing in the NY Pro, perfect opportunity to see him in his best shape ever....

Please head over the the Ohio Valley Thread and sign up... More details to follow!!!

deanna7272
05-07-10, 1:45 pm
Anyone in? I have a sign up at the Shop, but I just wanted to get a head count early, so Ricky can order food...

deanna7272
05-10-10, 2:04 pm
The newest Mr. O contender will be in attendance at the Ohio Valley ABC... Just saying...

Bryce
05-11-10, 1:42 pm
It's been a while since I was up on this board, but Gorilla Pit has had a lot on the burners.

When do you animals want another ABC in Cleveland? We had a shit turn out for our last ABC, so you guys set the date and time for this one. It's summer in Cleveland, so the garage doors are open and the semi truck is ready to get pulled. If you need a refresher on why Gorilla Pit Strength Sports is the best fucking gym in Ohio, get over to www.gorilla-pit.com. Your gym sucks, ours doesn't.

To those who like to live in the land North of Vag: June 27th. Gorilla Pit Strength Sports. Powerlifting legend Chad Aichs. Come out, get some coaching from one of the strongest men to ever live, set some PRs.

If you want to be as strong as possible, if you want to dominate the iron, you need to be at Gorilla Pit. If you want to suck, don't bother.

Let's work like slaves and eat like kings.

smoothballer
05-11-10, 4:55 pm
It's been a while since I was up on this board, but Gorilla Pit has had a lot on the burners.

When do you animals want another ABC in Cleveland? We had a shit turn out for our last ABC, so you guys set the date and time for this one. It's summer in Cleveland, so the garage doors are open and the semi truck is ready to get pulled. If you need a refresher on why Gorilla Pit Strength Sports is the best fucking gym in Ohio, get over to www.gorilla-pit.com. Your gym sucks, ours doesn't.

To those who like to live in the land North of Vag: June 27th. Gorilla Pit Strength Sports. Powerlifting legend Chad Aichs. Come out, get some coaching from one of the strongest men to ever live, set some PRs.

If you want to be as strong as possible, if you want to dominate the iron, you need to be at Gorilla Pit. If you want to suck, don't bother.

Let's work like slaves and eat like kings.

Been waiting to see if Cleveland was gonna have an ABC coming up. Let me know the info and I should be able to make it. I am only about 45 min away.

C.Coronato
06-30-10, 2:42 pm
Whats up everyone. We are trying to get together a big ABC to support Rage at the North Americans in September. The ABC date is looking like Sunday the 5th .. Its right in your neck of the woods, Cleveland .. Check the thread:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=973587#post973587

machineman
07-28-10, 12:59 pm
ABC

August 7, 2010

Time: Noon?

2110 Tremainsville Rd.
Toledo, OH 43613
(419) 475-3496

PWO Grub:
BD's Mongolian Grill
5001 Monroe St. Franklin Park Mall
Toledo OH 43623
(419) 724-2900

Bryce
08-21-10, 12:18 am
Fucking huge, heavy, drug tested strongman contest August 28 at the Mentor Quaker Steak and Lube. $750 prizes for first place LW and HW, gift certificates and shirts for audience tire flip and Hummer pull.

Be there or suck. What is good for the strength training community is good for you, and being at this contest is good for both.

DFWTP
09-14-10, 3:42 pm
sorry i missed it, looked like it was pretty good. how was the turnout.
btw i know there was the recent abc, but anything in the works for another.

Bryce
09-14-10, 3:51 pm
We'll be hosting Strongman Saturdays at Gorilla Pit Strength Sports on 18 SEP, 02 & 23 OCT. These will be like an ABC of strongman events. If you've never done a strongman show, or if you're thinking of doing one, or are just tired of the usual globo gym bullshit, check these out. Those of you who have had the pleasure of visiting the Pit know that we have nearly every strongman implement imaginable, along with the usual sleds, prowlers, cages, monolift and tons of iron.

0800 - 1000 on the Saturdays listed. $5 for Pit members and $10 for nonmembers. Food and drink will be provided.

Bullfrog JJR
09-16-10, 10:11 am
I'll be there this Saturday (9/18)

Bryce
09-16-10, 8:13 pm
Bullfrog, it'll be great to see you. Jay and I have quite a morning planned for those brave enough to attend.

Bullfrog JJR
09-16-10, 8:32 pm
Looking forward to it. I haven't been up there in a while.

Bullfrog JJR
09-22-10, 10:27 am
Big thanks to Jay and Bryce from the Pit. Saturday's strongman session was a blast- crazy heavy and a good atmosphere. I didn't know the technique involved on a lot of the things we did and they were more than happy to offer instruction and encouragement, not to mention all the chicken and chocolate milk...

If you're thinking about trying out some of the strongman events, and you don't mind a serious shock to your nervous system (no mercy was shown), head up there for one of these.

I guarantee two things- you will be tired, and you will appreciate the break from your normal routine.

I'll be back for more.

ghost
09-29-10, 11:33 am
looking to set up another multi-state abc here in detroit. details will be coming soon.!

ghost
10-06-10, 10:23 am
alright guys.

November 13th. 2pm. Golds Gym.. New Buffalo, Michigan
530 S Whittaker St
New Buffalo, MI 49117-1739
(269) 469-0585

smoothballer
10-12-10, 11:29 pm
All Right guys, C. Coronato made me a ABC Coordinator for Cleveland so it is time to get this chapter up and running again. Ohio is Animal Country after all! It seems like everyone had a blast at the Regional ABC up here in September for Rage's show so I was thinking another ABC at Iron Asylum is in order. I go there from time to time and TJ and the other worker are definitely interested in hosting another one.

It seems like there are a lot of other ABC in the area coming up or being discussed so I just wanted to get a feeler out there on when would be a good time for another one.

Currently scheduled:
Nov 6 - Kentucky ABC
Nov 13 - Detroit ABC
Nov 20-21 - Fankhouser Classic and ABC
Dec 4 - Toledo ABC (tenative date)

So a lot is already on the books. I was thinking mid December is looking like a good time. Also lots of Browns Away games in that span. What does everyone think?

-Derek

Bullfrog JJR
10-13-10, 9:34 am
Congratulations on being named coordinator. This chapter has needed one for a while.

I know the 18th is out for myself and Sorrow. We have a meet that day.

Where were you thinking about having it?

machineman
10-13-10, 10:17 am
Congrats on being named as the coordinator!! I will keep an eye here and will try to make it. I know I can get 2 or 3 from around here as well.

machineman
10-13-10, 10:20 am
As smoothballer stated Toledo is looking at an ABC on:

December 4
Time: 1pm
Gym: YMCA

PWO - BD's Mongolian Grill

Post up in the Toledo Animals thread if anyone is able to make it.

smoothballer
10-13-10, 5:53 pm
Congratulations on being named coordinator. This chapter has needed one for a while.

I know the 18th is out for myself and Sorrow. We have a meet that day.

Where were you thinking about having it?

I was thinking we would have the next ABC at Iron Asylum. Everyone seemed to have a blast and I know TJ (the owner) is very interested in having another one.

I will keep that date in mind.

Congrats on being named as the coordinator!! I will keep an eye here and will try to make it. I know I can get 2 or 3 from around here as well.

Thanks bro! Seems there are a lot of ABCs coming up. We will have to make em epic!

deanna7272
10-20-10, 10:11 pm
OHIO VALLEY ABC ALERT!!!!

Where: The Body Shop ... Yorkville, Ohio
When: SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 21... 11:00 am - ??

This ABC will be held on Sunday following the 2010 Erik Fankhouser Classic (Mid Atlantic Grand Prix / WV State)

Any questions, please contact me!!!

smoothballer
10-21-10, 12:35 pm
OHIO VALLEY ABC ALERT!!!!

Where: The Body Shop ... Yorkville, Ohio
When: SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 21... 11:00 am - ??

This ABC will be held on Sunday following the 2010 Erik Fankhouser Classic (Mid Atlantic Grand Prix / WV State)

Any questions, please contact me!!!

Sounds sweet Dee! Will have to see if I have to work that day. Been wanting to check out The Bodyshop!

Douger
11-03-10, 12:23 pm
Any word on when the next Cleveland ABC event will be? I'd like to participate as my schedule hasn't allowed me too recently...just got back into lifting after taking a 7 month break so I'm ready...

smoothballer
11-03-10, 12:42 pm
Any word on when the next Cleveland ABC event will be? I'd like to participate as my schedule hasn't allowed me too recently...just got back into lifting after taking a 7 month break so I'm ready...

Right now we are shooting for mid December. I put a feeler out there a little bit ago, but not a whole lot of interest. Not sure if it was because of people's busy schedules, all the other upcoming ABCs, or just too far out.

I know Toledo was planning on doing one on Dec 4th and there are few guys that wouldn't be able to make it on the 18th so it looks like it gonna have to be on 11th to get the most people for December. I have to check with TJ at Iron Asylum but what does everyone think about the 18th at IA?

machineman
11-03-10, 8:26 pm
Right now we are shooting for mid December. I put a feeler out there a little bit ago, but not a whole lot of interest. Not sure if it was because of people's busy schedules, all the other upcoming ABCs, or just too far out.

I know Toledo was planning on doing one on Dec 4th and there are few guys that wouldn't be able to make it on the 18th so it looks like it gonna have to be on 11th to get the most people for December. I have to check with TJ at Iron Asylum but what does everyone think about the 18th at IA?

Hey bro, if you want to, let's see about combining the 2 and maybe shoot for the 11th. That way maybe we can get the best turnout for both groups. Let me know. I will pm you my numbers.....

Wingman
11-04-10, 9:42 am
Adding to list of ABC's

Nov 6-KY
Nov 13-Detroit
Nov 20-Ohio Valley
Dec 11-Central Indiana

could we do the 18th or the 4th?

smoothballer
11-04-10, 10:26 am
Adding to list of ABC's

Nov 6-KY
Nov 13-Detroit
Nov 20-Ohio Valley
Dec 11-Central Indiana

could we do the 18th or the 4th?

The 4th or 11th works for me, but we have some guys in Cleveland that have a meet on the 18th so that's out. We will have to see the interest in those days so we can get the most people there. I will put the word out and see what happens.

Wingman
11-04-10, 4:02 pm
Thanks bro. Hopefully the 4th will work.

Bullfrog JJR
11-04-10, 4:21 pm
Hey bro, if you want to, let's see about combining the 2 and maybe shoot for the 11th. That way maybe we can get the best turnout for both groups. Let me know. I will pm you my numbers.....

That sounds like a good idea. Where would it be?

smoothballer
11-04-10, 4:26 pm
That sounds like a good idea. Where would it be?

Machineman and I were thinking of having it Iron Asylum in Cleveland. It would be a pretty central location between Akron/Canton, Cleveland, and Toledo.

I will talk to TJ from IA and make sure he is good it, but I know that they are very interested in having us again.