PDA

View Full Version : Stacking Animal Test with...

Giant Killer
09-18-07, 9:40 pm
Has anyone thought about stacking the new Test, M-Stak, & Stak2? Sounds like fun...I wonder if all three of these together will be discouraged?

If it's not, I'm in.

MDur8
09-18-07, 9:42 pm
You'll be lookin at some serious growth there bro lol

big H
09-18-07, 9:45 pm
haha oh the possibilities and its not even out yet.. me im likin the thought of test and mstak.. with whatever else ill be taking( probably pump and nitro) you kno wthis will be good stuff

Freakshow
09-18-07, 10:00 pm
Bro, you read my mind...well kind of. I just posted in an M-Stak thread that I wanted to take M-Stak, Test, and Torrent. Make way for some serious growth. I'm thinking Test in the AM, M-Stak pre-workout and Torrent post.

Damn, that would put some hair on your ass, haha.

Big Wides
09-18-07, 10:25 pm
Bro, you read my mind...well kind of. I just posted in an M-Stak thread that I wanted to take M-Stak, Test, and Torrent. Make way for some serious growth. I'm thinking Test in the AM, M-Stak pre-workout and Torrent post.

that sounds great...when i tested Test, I used pump and torrent with it and made serious gains in a short amount of time....im sure the M-Stak with Test would do wonders

IRBS
09-19-07, 9:07 am
I used M-Stak and Test together when I tested it, my gains were pretty sweet, check out my results in the results thread....not too bad.

Wasteland
09-19-07, 9:14 am
For those who logged Animal X, maybe you post what other Animal products you were using at the time? That way, we can get a better idea about the possible combos with the new Animal Test.

IRBS
09-19-07, 9:20 am
For those who logged Animal X, maybe you post what other Animal products you were using at the time? That way, we can get a better idea about the possible combos with the new Animal Test.

*Animal Test*
M-Stak
Shock Therapy
Real Gains
The Pak
Lots and Lots and Lots.....and lots of food!!!

Wasteland
09-19-07, 9:26 am
*Animal Test*
M-Stak
Shock Therapy
Real Gains
The Pak

Couple of Test/M-Stak combos so far. Pak, of course, goes without saying... Curious to hear about the Stak 2/Test combo. That has the potential for big things.

ghost
09-19-07, 9:30 am
one might wonder though, will that be too much test for your system?

Wasteland
09-19-07, 9:34 am

Actually, I was thinking of Stak 2's potential for improving the ratios of free to total test. Free test is the key test as it's the "active" form. Combined with a product like Animal Test, well...

ghost
09-19-07, 9:39 am
very true. i forgot about that

IRBS
09-19-07, 9:49 am
very true. i forgot about that

Eat more food...food over supps any day bros, lets not forget that. In order to grow we must increase the caloric intake. More food will always make you stronger!!!

Wasteland
09-19-07, 9:58 am
Eat more food...food over supps any day bros, lets not forget that. In order to grow we must increase the caloric intake. More food will always make you stronger!!!

Don't worry IRBS, no one is forgetting that. Food is the key, for sure.

KENKONG
09-19-07, 11:01 am

sound like a mean-ass stack. I've got white flood and torrent ordered now and the test would be a nice addition for some sick gains.

simpleguy
09-19-07, 11:13 am
I think stak2 and test shouldn't be taken in the same time, although it's just my opinion till we find out more about it...

Wasteland
09-19-07, 11:21 am
I think stak2 and test shouldn't be taken in the same time, although it's just my opinion till we find out more about it...

Not sure why you'd think so.

k1usa
09-19-07, 12:48 pm
while taking the following

PUmp
Pak
Real Gains
Storm
Shock

Now guys be careful stacking...like many will tell you...EAT EAT EAT is the real deal...sups will get the edge..but not the do all they are. Sups are great if you are on the game hard..but I see many taking expensive sups like some magic elixure....I have stacked before with some gains..but its food intake bro...its all about the fucking fork...

simpleguy
09-19-07, 1:39 pm
Not sure why you'd think so.

well, it looks like they're both test boosters, I don't know for sure, I might be wrong

ghost
09-19-07, 1:41 pm
Actually, I was thinking of Stak 2's potential for improving the ratios of free to total test. Free test is the key test as it's the "active" form. Combined with a product like Animal Test, well...

well, it looks like they're both test boosters, I don't know for sure, I might be wrong

simpleguy, there is the answer right there.

adidas
09-19-07, 2:10 pm

AA would also be highly advisable as it helps with steroid recpetor uptake, who cares how much free test you have if your body cant utilize it, ya know...
so 6-12+ whole eggs ED or one of those AA supps on the market would be a great addition IMO during a cycle of stak2 and TEST.

Giant Killer
09-19-07, 2:12 pm
This thread will be a lot better once we figure out whats actually in Test and in what amounts. Then we can analyze and stack it efficiently.

Spikes079
09-19-07, 2:27 pm
AA would also be highly advisable as it helps with steroid recpetor uptake, who cares how much free test you have if your body cant utilize it, ya know...
so 6-12+ whole eggs ED or one of those AA supps on the market would be a great addition IMO during a cycle of stak2 and TEST.

by AA do you mean: Arachidonic Acid, if not what are you talking about? My guess is that it has this in it, but who knows????
Chrysin would probley be sweet to stack with it or right after.

adidas
09-19-07, 2:42 pm
by AA do you mean: Arachidonic Acid, if not what are you talking about? My guess is that it has this in it, but who knows????
Chrysin would probley be sweet to stack with it or right after.

yes that would be it...i couldnt remember how to spell it...
i believe chrysin is already in one of the stak products.

Jimmy
09-19-07, 3:29 pm
like someone mentioned earlier stacking test and stak 2 or N1-T might be redundant. they both are designed to boost testosterone I imagine, it would not be called Animal Test if it were not. However what we do not know yet is the mechanism by which it will boost testosterone, is it a pro hormone type complex like the original, or is it something new, we obviously must wait till the info comes out. I imagine that stak 2 will remain the option for those of us who want to stimulate the prouction of our own testosterone while Animal Test will be for those looking to push the envelope. that being said Test is clearly going to be a great bulking supp

stacking:
Test, Mstack, (pump, storm, st) , real gains or whatever would be a formidable growth stack

but i am interested in whether test would be useful as a cutting tool, to maintain or hell, even grow muscle while getting ripped up perhaps a stack like
Test, Cuts, Nitro

or if it would be beneficial to follow up a bulking phase built around Test with the current cutting standard of
stak 2, and cuts + plus whatever tickles your fancy.

the possibilities are endless, and i look forward to see what everyone does with it once it comes out, ya'll better log your results tho!!!!

Spikes079
09-19-07, 3:45 pm
yes that would be it...i couldnt remember how to spell it...
i believe chrysin is already in one of the stak products.

it was in the oringinal Animal Stack, Stack 2 has some E-Blockers, but I think there somthing different.

ghost
09-19-07, 4:48 pm
but i am interested in whether test would be useful as a cutting tool, to maintain or hell, even grow muscle while getting ripped up perhaps a stack like
Test, Cuts, Nitro

No, as it was implicitly laid out in the testing phase, all testers Must be on a bulk...this product will be for bulking phases, not cutting phases. if you want, the other place to look for affirmation is here, http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=9372

Wasteland
09-19-07, 4:51 pm
This thread will be a lot better once we figure out whats actually in Test and in what amounts. Then we can analyze and stack it efficiently.

Good point giant. I'm assuming Animal Rep will spill the beans soon. Hopefully soon.

king1
09-20-07, 12:36 am
im reallllly hoping this will be an actually new ingrediant. NOt to be a dick but there are few supplements that come out and are actually NEW. I dont think universal isnt gonna come out with a PH/PS product, but something as strong would be nice. Im just wish this is actually a product with main ingrediants not seen in any supp around, as it sounds. And someone in testing claimed 50 lb increases in their bench in 21 days, prrrrreeeettttty big gains.

PECK88
09-20-07, 12:52 am
hey everyone im new to the site and i was just woundering wheere u found animal test at?

thanks

Giant Killer
09-20-07, 1:08 am
hey everyone im new to the site and i was just woundering wheere u found animal test at?

thanks

It is supposed to come out some time next week. We are just discussing the stacking possibilities, which will be more informed when we know what is actually in it.

PECK88
09-20-07, 1:10 am
o iight, thanks alot man!

naturalguy
09-20-07, 7:25 am

My thoughts exactly. I haven't seen the ingredients yet so I will reserve my judgement.

Wasteland
09-20-07, 9:43 am

AA is a very interesting ingredient to say the least, with it's ability to impact prostaglandin biosynthesis, protein synthesis, androgen receptors, IGF-1 signaling, etc.

Wasteland
09-21-07, 10:52 am
simpleguy, there is the answer right there.

Not just that, I doubt there will be a lot of overlap between Stak 2 and the new Test. I'm going to guess that there will be more complementarity between these two.

Now that they released a picture of what the new can looks like, it's only a matter of time for the formula.....

MassMonster
09-21-07, 11:34 am
i think a beastly ass stak would be test, Mstak, and chrysin x.... bet u nething its a done deal after that...

Giant Killer
09-21-07, 11:41 am
i think a beastly ass stak would be test, Mstak, and chrysin x.... bet u nething its a done deal after that...

I was thinking M-stak would be good to use after a Test cycle, to give yourself a break from test boosters. That being said, I'm considering Test + N1-T + ZMA Pro, then M-stak after that cycle. I'd like to know more about the ingredients though...

Wasteland
09-21-07, 11:48 am
I was thinking M-stak would be good to use after a Test cycle, to give yourself a break from test boosters. That being said, I'm considering Test + N1-T + ZMA Pro, then M-stak after that cycle. I'd like to know more about the ingredients though...

I agree with you there. I think post-Test, M-Stak would be solid. Then again, M-Stak/Test could be a cycle, just as Stak 2/Test could be a cycle--but for different reasons.

Freakshow
09-21-07, 10:33 pm

Says the guy whose already seen the ingredients..haha...

No, you are right though. I think people may be reading to much into the name of X. So far there is no reason we should think its even a test booster.

NickSP
09-21-07, 10:52 pm
Hm, I was thinking something a bit different, what do you guys think of my stack

Test
Stak 2
N1-T
M-Stak
old M-Stak
Tribulus Pro
DHEA
IsoStak
Chrysin X

lol!

Us youngsters will stick to our beautified M-Stak, maybe in a couple years I'll come play with you big guys

Freakshow
09-22-07, 12:04 am
Hm, I was thinking something a bit different, what do you guys think of my stack

Test
Stak 2
N1-T
M-Stak
old M-Stak
Tribulus Pro
DHEA
IsoStak
Chrysin X

lol!

Us youngsters will stick to our beautified M-Stak, maybe in a couple years I'll come play with you big guys

YIKES! And only 19...lol. Must be feeling pretty old there Nick..lol.

Wasteland
09-24-07, 12:04 pm
Very revealing formula for the new Animal Test. Off the top of my head, I'd say that stacking Test with Stak 2 may make for a very interesting stack, to say the least. Also, an M-Stak/Test combo looks to be potentially useful as well. As for the triple stack of M-Stak/Stak 2/Test, well...

Now let's see what the final formula will like.

Spikes079
09-24-07, 12:43 pm
Test
IsoStack or M stack
Chrysin X
That would be insane!

ldskenpo
09-24-07, 6:55 pm
[QUOTE=Freakshow;178618] I'm thinking Test in the AM, M-Stak pre-workout and Torrent post.
QUOTE]

how about:
real gains- wake up
pak-w/ breakfast
test- mid morning
m-stack - 45 min pre
pump/ shock therapy- 30 min pre
big ants drink during
torrent-in locker room after
real gains- bedtime

combined with about 275 g of protein spread out every 2-3 hours (meals) and avg 3500-4000 calories a day, and a basic mass/strength routine
?????
Robert

Freakshow
09-24-07, 7:10 pm
[QUOTE=Freakshow;178618] I'm thinking Test in the AM, M-Stak pre-workout and Torrent post.
QUOTE]

how about:
real gains- wake up
pak-w/ breakfast
test- mid morning
m-stack - 45 min pre
pump/ shock therapy- 30 min pre
big ants drink during
torrent-in locker room after
real gains- bedtime

combined with about 275 g of protein spread out every 2-3 hours (meals) and avg 3500-4000 calories a day, and a basic mass/strength routine
?????
Robert

If you can afford it bro, then by all means...lol

ldskenpo
09-24-07, 7:21 pm
If you can afford it bro, then by all means...lol

havent ran it by my wife yet, it would a 1 time stack until i get deployed.
LOL
Robert

Giant Killer
09-24-07, 9:30 pm
Since it doesn't have Trib, LJ, or Avena in it I'm still going Test, N1-T, and ZMA. I'll get a log up when I get the money and the supps together.

Macrobolic
09-27-07, 4:23 pm
Ok, after reading the ingredient profiles of all these, these are some ideas that I have came up with to complement my new training split that I will start in January.

The idea behind this type of split is to pack on the mass in 6 weeks, then recomp for 2-3 weeks to keep fat gain in check and then go back for another 6 week mass building routine, etc. I got this idea from natural pro Layne Norton's video series on bb.com

Anyways, this is what I came up with:

Idea 1:

Weeks 1-3:
Stacking Animal Test (assuming that it has a 21 day supply like a lot of the other paks do) with Stak2.

Weeks 4-6:
M-stak alone to keep mass gains from the previous 3 weeks.

Weeks 7-9:
Animal Cuts to cut the fat out during a recomp session.

Idea 2:

Weeks 1-3:
Animal Test only

Weeks 4-6:
Stak2 and M-stak

Weeks 7-9:
Animal cuts

Idea 3:

Weeks 1-3:
Animal Test only

Weeks 4-6:
Stak2 Only

Weeks 7-9:
M-stak and Animal Cuts together

This is all of course with a solid training program and well thought out diet. Do not worry about that. I have been in this game long enough to know that supps are just the icing on the cake, but I do believe that they can help tremendously.

Now, all of that being said, I am sort of liking the 3rd idea the most. What do you guys think? Any comments are welcome.

Syringemouth
09-27-07, 5:01 pm
Macrobolic, I don't understand where you are coming from. Why would you take Test, M-Stak, Stak 2 AND Cuts? To me that doesn't make sense. If you're bulking and eating up why would you be taking cuts? Cuts is for a cut not a bulk or a mass gaining routine.

Test is recommended to be cycled 2 cans at a time so you would be running 42 days straight not 21. After this you are to take 4 weeks off then repeat if need be. So your guidelines are a little off bro.

Idea 3 would work if you cycled test for 6 weeks not 3, and removed the cuts alltogether.

Personally, I'm gonna run Test, M-Stak and Stak 2 together. Fuck it, why not? The only way to truly test it is to fucking do it.

Macrobolic
09-27-07, 5:29 pm
Macrobolic, I don't understand where you are coming from. Why would you take Test, M-Stak, Stak 2 AND Cuts? To me that doesn't make sense. If you're bulking and eating up why would you be taking cuts? Cuts is for a cut not a bulk or a mass gaining routine.

Test is recommended to be cycled 2 cans at a time so you would be running 42 days straight not 21. After this you are to take 4 weeks off then repeat if need be. So your guidelines are a little off bro.

Idea 3 would work if you cycled test for 6 weeks not 3, and removed the cuts alltogether.

Personally, I'm gonna run Test, M-Stak and Stak 2 together. Fuck it, why not? The only way to truly test it is to fucking do it.

Read my post again...

...The idea behind this type of split is to pack on the mass in 6 weeks, then recomp [/size](ie- not mass gaining)[size=6] for 2-3 weeks to keep fat gain in check and then go back for another 6 week mass building routine, etc. I got this idea from natural pro Layne Norton's video series on bb.com

Animal Cuts to cut the fat out during a recomp session....

Here is the actual video in which he recommends this if you want to see it:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/insidethelife5.htm

alecto42
09-27-07, 6:28 pm
Read my post again...

Here is the actual video in which he recommends this if you want to see it:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/insidethelife5.htm

The logic is good behind this, however I would not use animal cuts during this time mainly because of the diuretics that are in it. I've trained under layne, so ive used this same type of split. Just decreasing your calories is more beneficial than actually adding a thermo during this time. The body's ability to inhibit protein synthesis under stressed caloric intake along with the laws of thermodynamics will make those 2 weeks more than sufficient, without the need of a thermogenic solution.Also, you will need your water retention during them so when you go back into your bulking phase your body is hydrated and muscles are still saturated.

However the 6 weeks on 2 weeks off is a great way to add lean muscle in the off-season..

After all we are bodybuilders not balloon men.

Upstatebuilder07
09-27-07, 6:32 pm
wss this thread meant for me, im on stak2 mstak combo right now and when test comes out (fri) for us i will be adding that into the mix as im sure lots of brothers will for off season mass gains

Freakshow
09-27-07, 6:54 pm
Test
IsoStack or M stack
Chrysin X
That would be insane!

WOW. No need for all that, I would think, lol.

I think I am going to run Test alone for two cycles to really measure the results. Going to look like this:

Animal Pak
Animal Test
Animal Nitro
Ultra Whey Pro
Hard Fast
Real Gains
UniSyn

Macrobolic
09-27-07, 7:01 pm
The logic is good behind this, however I would not use animal cuts during this time mainly because of the diuretics that are in it. I've trained under layne, so ive used this same type of split. Just decreasing your calories is more beneficial than actually adding a thermo during this time. The body's ability to inhibit protein synthesis under stressed caloric intake along with the laws of thermodynamics will make those 2 weeks more than sufficient, without the need of a thermogenic solution.Also, you will need your water retention during them so when you go back into your bulking phase your body is hydrated and muscles are still saturated.

However the 6 weeks on 2 weeks off is a great way to add lean muscle in the off-season..

After all we are bodybuilders not balloon men.

Thank you!

So would you go with Idea number 3 minus the Animal Cuts?

alecto42
09-27-07, 8:56 pm
idea 3 would work

Weeks 1-3:
Animal Test only

Weeks 4-6:
Stak2 Only

Weeks 7-9:
M-stak

using M-stak mainly as a PCT to comp for the 6 solid weeks of sky rocketing test, should be a good supp to support ur body's levels.. Did you plan on recycling them, afterwards?

i'd keep ur diet in check though, depending on what ur doing, the scivation cut diet with lean gains is an interesting method, mainly because it keeps insulin levels in check, however by using those supps you may want to regulate your insulin levels by urself revolving around workout time, and supplement with ALA, PWO to help regulate it.

hope this helps

Macrobolic
09-27-07, 9:05 pm
idea 3 would work

Weeks 1-3:
Animal Test only

Weeks 4-6:
Stak2 Only

Weeks 7-9:
M-stak

using M-stak mainly as a PCT to comp for the 6 solid weeks of sky rocketing test, should be a good supp to support ur body's levels.. Did you plan on recycling them, afterwards?

i'd keep ur diet in check though, depending on what ur doing, the scivation cut diet with lean gains is an interesting method, mainly because it keeps insulin levels in check, however by using those supps you may want to regulate your insulin levels by urself revolving around workout time, and supplement with ALA, PWO to help regulate it.

hope this helps

Cool. I actually have looked into the Scivation cut diet (I have their book, Game Over Vol 2), but I don't like the low carbs. I just don't do well with that.

Instead, I will be following the Macrobolic diet. It has worked very well for me in the past. The basic premise is 45% carbs, 35% protein, 20% fat in the diet.

I am going to be testing out a few supps this next year so I won't go right back onto the Animal supps, but I will probably do a 2nd cycle within that year.

LHS Monster
09-27-07, 9:57 pm
im pretty sure that im growing just thinking about combining stak 2 and test

NickSP
09-27-07, 10:27 pm
im pretty sure that im growing just thinking about combining stak 2 and test

Wow, bro, honestly at that age I think there's absolutely zero reason for you to even be thinking about either of those IMO, you should stick to diet and bustin ass in the gym

Animal Rep
09-28-07, 9:00 am
Heads up fellas. Test is officially in stock for Forvm members: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=185765#post185765

GatorMP_69
09-28-07, 1:13 pm
don't know if I've overlooked this stak yet, but I'm thinkin:

wake up:
Pak, Flex

Breakfast:
Pak, Aplodan

Pre-work:
M-Stak, Aplodan

During:
Nitro-G

GatorMP_69
09-28-07, 1:23 pm
wake up:
TEST, Flex

Medford
09-28-07, 7:44 pm
going with animal pack of course

gonna start animal test...

you know teh ZMA universal puts out looked interesting, don't hear it mentioned much here

Rooster
09-28-07, 9:34 pm
Has anyone thought about stacking the new Test, M-Stak, & Stak2? Sounds like fun...I wonder if all three of these together will be discouraged?

If it's not, I'm in.

2003-2004 Kuwait Camp Arifjan

Course of the day started like this.

Pak
Cuts(for energy)
Protien

Breakfast

Cuts(for energy)

Workout
Creatine
Protien
Test
Stak
Stak2

Lunch

Protien

Dinner

Mass shake

Bed

I made some huge gains and dropped about 13% BF
I gained 35-40 lb mass and bench shot to 365 squats 405 and dumbell curl w/65. Try it you will like it. This cycle was actually done six weeks at a time instead of 3. I dont recommend altering the manufacturers recommended intake but it worked for me.

Peace

Flash419
09-29-07, 6:31 pm

I used Animal Pak (with breakfast), X with meal before working out, Pump about 30 minutes before workout, Nitro G immediatly after, Flex after dinner, and ZMA about 30 minutes before bed.

Upstatebuilder07
09-29-07, 7:10 pm
going with animal pack of course

gonna start animal test...

you know teh ZMA universal puts out looked interesting, don't hear it mentioned much here

I accually use universal's zma and its a solid product at a good price

Medford
09-29-07, 7:39 pm
yeah, I never hear it mentioned here, surprised because it seems like a good product

Jimmy
10-01-07, 10:40 am
I think it would be interesting for someone who is going to do a cycle of test

1 week prior to begining, after training, supplementin and eating heartily for a few weeks, have their testosterone level checked, both free, and total, and estradiol levels to establish a baseline

add Test to thier program, everyting else remains constant but add Animal Test

a few days after the cycle of test ends, go back, and have your testosterone retested.

i think myself and many others would be fascinated to see the results elicited.

if anyone has the means available to them please consider doing this,

Medford
10-01-07, 1:42 pm
animal pak animal pump animal test

Freakshow
10-01-07, 2:37 pm
I will be keeping it simple...Animal Pak, Animal Test, and a shitload of Real Gains and Hard Fast, with a whole lot of chicken and steak. Boo ya! Time to grow.

Medford
10-01-07, 4:01 pm
got my steaks and chicken ready to go too

Giant Killer
10-03-07, 10:05 pm
Weeks 1-3
Foundation (Animal Pak, Storm/Shock Therapy, Real Gains)
Stack: Animal Test

Weeks 4-6
Foundation
Stack: Animal Test, N1-T, ZMA Pro

After that- M-stack and repeat until it's time to cut for a contest

DarthVader
10-04-07, 5:11 pm
Here is what I plant to stack with TEST, obviously protein/clean calorie intake is covered on frequent meals thru the day

a.m. PAK
Meal before training: TEST
pre/w: Shock T
post/w: Torrent
before bed: serving of real gains & Flex

Wondering if to use nitroG during workout

Any inputs?

Tks

shogun
10-04-07, 10:06 pm
hey whats going on guys...what are your thoughts on this. im currently taking animal pak, stak 2 and m stak.

was thinking about taking out, stak 2 and doing this...

Animal pak
Animal Pump
Animal Test
Animal M stak.

any thoughts?

nags
10-05-07, 3:56 pm
From everything Ive read, Test tacks great with Stak. Would I be better off stacking the Stak in the first hal or the second half of the Test cycle?

simpleguy
10-05-07, 4:10 pm
From everything Ive read, Test tacks great with Stak. Would I be better off stacking the Stak in the first hal or the second half of the Test cycle?

it's really your choice... just remind to only make one cycle of stak... personnally I'd go with it in the 2nd half, for a sweet finish... cuz if I remember well, it takes about a week or even two before you start feeling test, so during weeks 4-6 you'll definitely be kicking it, and stak2 will make those 3 weeks at the end even better... just me and my two cents

nags
10-05-07, 4:16 pm
it's really your choice... just remind to only make one cycle of stak... personnally I'd go with it in the 2nd half, for a sweet finish... cuz if I remember well, it takes about a week or even two before you start feeling test, so during weeks 4-6 you'll definitely be kicking it, and stak2 will make those 3 weeks at the end even better... just me and my two cents

Thats what I was originally thinking but I wasnt sure if I could go from Stak straight to m-stak to finish up with without a break in between.

Lunatic001
10-18-07, 11:13 am
I ordered the new animal test and I am wondering if any one has any suggestions regarding a supp stack to go with it. In order words, any suggestions of what I should take with it??(i.e. pump, nitro, etc....)

norrim1
10-18-07, 11:16 am
Took this from the packs section:

Animal Test may be stacked with Pak. Test can also be used in conjunction with Animal Pump to optimize gym performance or with Animal Stak in order to fully maximize hormone output. Cycle off of Test with Animal M-Stak in order to maintain mass gains.

Hope this helps.

Lunatic001
10-18-07, 11:38 am
Thanks for the info, I'll go ahead and try that.

norrim1
10-18-07, 11:39 am
Anytime Bro

Lunatic001
10-18-07, 11:41 am
So what is your current stak if you don't mind?

Wasteland
10-18-07, 11:42 am
You may find this thread useful:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=10832

B Con
10-18-07, 11:42 am
I am currently stacking Animal Test with Pak and Stak 2 and with a few other products. Feel free to check out my log on the pak reviews page.

Lunatic001
10-18-07, 11:44 am
Great thread thanks for guiding to the right direction.....

G Diesel
10-18-07, 11:48 am
So what is your current stak if you don't mind?

I'm taking Pak in the AM, Test and Pump preworkout and two packs of Nitro post. Peace, G

Lunatic001
10-18-07, 11:51 am
I'm taking Pak in the AM, Test and Pump preworkout and two packs of Nitro post. Peace, G

And I am guessing you have gotten good results? if you did, do you recommend this stack?

Freakshow
10-18-07, 11:51 am

I finally broke down and ordered Test...my stack will look like this:

Animal Pak
Animal Test
Animal Stak 2
Universal Torrent
Universal Hard Fast
Universal Real Gains
Universal NOX3

Overall order was pushing 300 for the two cans of Test, and two tubs of Real Gains, but it is going to be SO worth it..

G Diesel
10-18-07, 11:54 am
And I am guessing you have gotten good results? if you did, do you recommend this stack?

Highly recommended... This is what I'm using currently and I'm just about the biggest and strongest I've ever been. I'm also using Animal Max (w/ oats and milk) and Torrent for my shakes. Peace, G

Musclefever
10-19-07, 5:03 pm
hey guys im gona TRY animal test as soon as my current stack finishes(im 22yearsold)...jjust want to ask a question....its an aa and test booster and considered a ph....ifyou take it at 18+ will it effect once endocrine system since no pct is recommanded im aksing this coz of interest from my brother

thanks

Giant Killer
10-19-07, 5:06 pm
hey guys im gona TRY animal test as soon as my current stack finishes(im 22yearsold)...jjust want to ask a question....its an aa and test booster and considered a ph....ifyou take it at 18+ will it effect once endocrine system since no pct is recommanded im aksing this coz of interest from my brother

thanks

NO, it is NOT a PH. It is recommended for 21 and over because of maximum benefit reasons. An 18 year old will not get as much out of it because their test is raging, shit, even a 21 year old. But nonetheless it will have more benefit for an older person.

Musclefever
10-19-07, 5:34 pm
thansk giant:):)

Giant Killer
10-22-07, 7:33 pm
My Animal Test/Animal Stak log is over here if anyone's interested in checking that out:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11706

slats06
10-23-07, 8:51 am
anyone have any suggestions on when to take Test/mstack. Heard a couple different ways now. Just want some suggestions

Thanks
Slats

Kaizen
11-12-07, 9:22 pm
From the Animal Test FAQs:

Can I stack Animal Test with Animal Stak?

Animal Test and Stak can be combined together to create powerful natural hormone enhancing stack. Think of Stak as a sawed off shotgun approach regarding hormone production as it sprays and hits its target via multiple pathways. Test is more precise, like a sniper's rifle. Both will get the job done, just in different ways. Obviously Test also stacks well with more foundational products like pak, Pump and Nitro.

erhan101
11-15-07, 6:48 am
im on a crossroads with the stacks, atm im on stack2 and pump. once i have to cycle this ill be jumping on Test and Pump, Should i fit m-stack in there or not to take it when i cycle off of test?

Training
Animal Test
Animal Pump
Uni Liver
Real Gains
Torrent

Then once i start cycling off test itll look like this

Animal Stack2
M-Stack
Pump
Uni Liver
Real Gains
Torrent

What do you guys think of that?

Northman
11-15-07, 3:01 pm
I am just about to start a stack with test and N1T during my second can. I found a tool that may help others using test avoid anti-inflamatory foods.

This website,

http://www.nutritiondata.com

contains all sorts of info in there database. This include the inflamatory ratings of different foods and why they are inflamatory or not. It even states which foods are an additional source of AA.

joe-yamma
11-17-07, 11:17 am
i am getting ready to run my test/stak combo and have a few quick questions:
test is supposed to be run 2 cans back-to-back for 42 days.
stak says to cycle it - run it for 21 days, 1 week off, then 21 days... so should i:
1.) start stak a week earlier so that i finish both at the same time?
2.) just run 2 cans of stak back-to-back (same as the test)?
3.) start them at the same time and finish stak a week after test?

i'm very interested in hearing what others on this stak are doing (gk, g diesel, freakshow, etc)?

i have read on the forvm that test takes a week or so to kick in... maybe starting stak a week earlier would be beneficial to get overall test levels up, then kick in with test?

i will also be using the following supps:
Animal Pak (of course)
Animal Flex
Animal Pump
Shock Therapy and/or Storm (in my intraworkout drink)
Nitro G (in my intraworkout drink) and other aminos
Assorted protein powders

Giant Killer
11-17-07, 12:26 pm
I've just been running both cans back-to-back.

joe-yamma
11-17-07, 7:37 pm
thanks for the input gk.
anyone else have an opinion on this?

Hoomgar
11-21-07, 1:46 pm
I've applied on other boards to test products. If I do not get picked I am about to start up another 8 week bulking routine on my own again in two more weeks. I've been using the Pak for two months now and I ran through one can of Stak2 with the pack and Creatine and NO in my last (and first) 8 week program. I like the results. If I go this on my own this time (meaning no reps ask me to log) I am thinking seriously about doing an all Universal only stak this time around.

To the point...

I've read thread after thread including this one and am still undecided as to what all to stack for maximum gains for my body comp. I am totally open to any and all educated suggestions to what the right Universal stak should be for me this time around. Let me have your thoughts, I really appreciate it. Here are my stats so you can weight it into what you think. I'm:

41 years old and just started body building in Sept of this year for the first time in my life. I've made gains but I am still scrawny for my genetic potential. Even at this age.

6'3.5"

215 lbs

-15% body fat

near perfect health - normal blood pressure, normal cholesterol. Taking no medications and have no other health conditions

was prone to back injuries most of my life, that has changed in the last 3 months. I've never felt stronger

I am in the height of my "mid-life crisis" according to my wife :) LOL! that said...
I am extremely motivated and dedicated to what I am doing. I do not miss a meal, a workout a supplement or a protein shake. I get my sleep and try to follow all the advice almost religiously.

I'd like to stak with:

Creatine
Test boosters
Pump agents
Growth inducers

So much information right now my head is going to pop. maybe you all can help me decide what to stak.

You guys rock! Lay it on me man.

Giant Killer
11-21-07, 1:49 pm
Hoomgar, there's lots of feedback here on Animal & Universal products. As you just started out, there's a lot of changes to be seen in the future, but only after working hard & being consistent for a long time. Stay true to the course brother & don't give up, and there will be nothing but recomp ahead of you.

Hoomgar
11-21-07, 2:23 pm
Hoomgar, there's lots of feedback here on Animal & Universal products. As you just started out, there's a lot of changes to be seen in the future, but only after working hard & being consistent for a long time. Stay true to the course brother & don't give up, and there will be nothing but recomp ahead of you.

Thanks man. Like I was sayin I've read till I bled, seriously. I could just pick out a stak at this point but before I put an order together I was hoping to pull in the opinion of some vets on the matter as to what would be the best stak for me.

Like here is what I am considering but I would love input from the seasoned on this:

I want to stak...

The Pak - of course
Test
M-Stak or Stak2? Help!
Pump
Creatine from Universal?

I'm just undecided. Looking for input. Sorry if this was a bother. I just wanted opinions on the best stak for me.

Giant Killer
11-21-07, 2:40 pm
I think Pak, Test, Stak, & Pump would do ya' just right.

Hoomgar
11-21-07, 4:08 pm
I think Pak, Test, Stak, & Pump would do ya' just right.

That is the way I'm leanin. I see Universal recommends taking Test for two consucutive cycles (42 days) and then recommends you take M-Stak during the off cycle to preserve gains. I believe I may go with this.

What do you feel about adding additional supplements like N1-T, Tribulus Pro or ZMA Pro? With the stak already mentioned is this advisable, overkill, not recommended? This is the stuff that confuses me. Obviously you don't just buy everything and take it all. I'm smart enough to know that but If I can do something that will help me produce test and GH at age 41 I want it for obvious reasons. I guess I am trying to go as hard as I can without the use of illegal gear. I want the best edge I can get. These Universal products really appeal to me.

Giant Killer
11-21-07, 5:06 pm
Stak AND n1-T or Trib Pro would be duplicate products. Some ZMA can help with covering your bases for Zinc & Magnesium, two very overlooked and important nutrients to a bodybuilder.

Hoomgar
11-22-07, 2:05 pm
Stak AND n1-T or Trib Pro would be duplicate products. Some ZMA can help with covering your bases for Zinc & Magnesium, two very overlooked and important nutrients to a bodybuilder.

I appreciate your help man. I've been picked to log a Creatine product so unless they object to me using a stak with it I'll be using the Pak and Stak2 with it along with Test. I wont be using Pump since I'll be logging a Creatine product already. LOL! I'm such a n00b :)

I believe I may get the ZMA too.

Thanks again.

Riesjs
12-07-07, 8:37 pm
*Animal Test*
M-Stak
Shock Therapy
Real Gains
The Pak

Almost similar to mine - i have storm in mine without the Mstak, 7 days in and i feel a serious change. GREAT product

ChandlerXJ
12-07-07, 8:50 pm
How about CUTS and TEST. Is anyone ballsy enough to try?

subhuman
12-09-07, 10:23 am
I stacked test, stack2, pump, and 2 paks aday. I am coming off it on mstak.
So far I have gotten amazing results I love it definitly will do another stak of that.

killat0n
01-25-08, 11:30 am
How about CUTS and TEST. Is anyone ballsy enough to try?

I just ordered 3 cans of cuts and am going to start a 3 month cut during the middle of february. I was planning on adding m-stak to the mix but i'd be willing to swap that in with Test or maybe even both....... any thoughts??

Obviously Pak and perfect diet is already in place ;)

Enforcer
02-04-08, 3:04 pm
The Pak - of course
Test
M-Stak or Stak2? Help!
Pump
Creatine from Universal?

I would take the Pak, Test, Stack 2, and Pump. You really don't need the extra creatine because you are getting the creatine from the pump and all that extra creatine you take will just go to waist. I feel the Stack 2 and Test will really help boost your test levels and give you the results you are looking for.

Enforcer
02-04-08, 3:09 pm
I just ordered 3 cans of cuts and am going to start a 3 month cut during the middle of february. I was planning on adding m-stak to the mix but i'd be willing to swap that in with Test or maybe even both....... any thoughts??

I would swap the m-stak for Test just because M-Stak gives you more of a "thick" look as it puts on more mass and size. By doing the Test, you are increasing your bodies natural testosterone and will give yourself move of an opporunity to put on lean muscle while cutting down. Test is some powerful shit and I feel would work better with Cuts rtather than M-Stack.

Hoomgar
02-04-08, 3:11 pm
The Pak - of course
Test
M-Stak or Stak2? Help!
Pump
Creatine from Universal?

I would take the Pak, Test, Stack 2, and Pump. You really don't need the extra creatine because you are getting the creatine from the pump and all that extra creatine you take will just go to waist. I feel the Stack 2 and Test will really help boost your test levels and give you the results you are looking for.

That is what most have done. If you look around the board you'll see it pretty much in that order. They recommend you follow your Test cycle (2 cans back to back) with a 21 day cycle of M-Stak so if you want to stack one of the two with it Stak (name has been changed to just Stak now) is the one. 2 cans of Stak and Test back to back simultaneously. Then follow up with a 21 day cycle of M-Stak to preserve your gains.

You are right about the Creatine too. If you are using Pump pre- and then Torrent post- you are probably getting enough Creatine given that you are loaded already. If not I would supplement with 10-20 grams a day of Creatine Mono for a week to saturate.

All of this is really only if you are 21 or older though. If you are in your young 20's I would go with Stak, M-Stak or Test, but only one at a time. You really don't even need them but deff don't need them all at once. That is best for us older foggies who need the push ;)

It's a great stack. You can check out my Journey to read about how it worked for me if you want...

Hoomgar
02-04-08, 3:14 pm

I would swap the m-stak for Test just because M-Stak gives you more of a "thick" look as it puts on more mass and size. By doing the Test, you are increasing your bodies natural testosterone and will give yourself move of an opporunity to put on lean muscle while cutting down. Test is some powerful shit and I feel would work better with Cuts rtather than M-Stack.

Test & Cuts are not recommended to stack together by Universal since Test is recommended only during a bulking phase. Cuts and M-Stak go well together.

Hoomgar
02-04-08, 3:25 pm
I believe I answered those correctly? :) LOL!

Mr.Totality
02-16-08, 10:52 am
I am thinking of trying test for the first time, maybe 2 containers back to back, coupled with pak of course

Hercules
02-16-08, 3:51 pm
I have 2 cans of Test calling my name in my cabinet right now. I had planned on doing the 42-day cycle, but then I saw this (click on Stack #8 - Test Explosion):

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=91&section=packs

By stacking Test and Stak, I should cycle off after just 21 days, correct? Or should I just cycle off the Stak and keep the Test going for another 21 days? Maybe replace the Stak with M-Stak for the second 21 days? Hmmmmm... Looks like I'm going to have to do a little experimentation with this one...

Pak, Nitro, and Pump are staples; I will continue to take those during the 'Test Explosion' stack.

Hoomgar
02-18-08, 10:27 am
By stacking Test and Stak, I should cycle off after just 21 days, correct? Or should I just cycle off the Stak and keep the Test going for another 21 days? Maybe replace the Stak with M-Stak for the second 21 days? Hmmmmm... Looks like I'm going to have to do a little experimentation with this one...

Pak, Nitro, and Pump are staples; I will continue to take those during the 'Test Explosion' stack.

The general thought on that was to just go with it for the 42 days. That is per G-Diesel. GiantKiller, myself and a bunch of others did it this way as well. Killer stack bro. Just run Test and Stak simultaneously for two full cans back to back and cycle off at the end of the 42 days with a cycle (one can) of M-Stak immediately after the Test/Stak cycle.

The rest of your stack looks good too. One thing I added which gave me a major boost in recovery (since the Test/Stak cycle boosts your strength and you'll be lifting big) was to add a Torrent shake at the end of each workout. I cannot say enough about how well it works to spark fast recovery.

Hit it hard brother!

Hercules
02-18-08, 10:39 am
[QUOTE=Hoomgar;296096] One thing I added which gave me a major boost in recovery (since the Test/Stak cycle boosts your strength and you'll be lifting big) was to add a Torrent shake at the end of each workout. I cannot say enough about how well it works to spark fast recovery.
QUOTE]

I have yet to try Torrent. For the past couple months I've been mixing a Real Gains shake PWO. I've put on some serious size and added strength to all my lifts with my current stack. I'm sure the Test and Stak will be a welcome addition to my supplement regimen.

HKS
01-04-09, 10:24 pm
Has anyone stacked animal pack with animal test?
My intentions is to purchase 2 cans of test, 1 M-stack and 1 pack.
I would be taking animal test for 42 days with my meal prior to my work out.
Animal pack in the morning ? or at the same times as test?
After the 42 days I would start taking the M-stack....
I still have some nano vapor and anabolic halo should I finish it or just throw it away. I just heard so much good stuff about universal that im anxious to try it.....
Any other recommendations would be appreciated.
Age 23
136 lbs
5'7

looking to gain mass
also on bsn tru mass and monster milk

T.I.A
Daniel

Giant Killer
01-04-09, 10:56 pm
Has anyone stacked animal pack with animal test?
My intentions is to purchase 2 cans of test, 1 M-stack and 1 pack.
I would be taking animal test for 42 days with my meal prior to my work out.
Animal pack in the morning ? or at the same times as test?
After the 42 days I would start taking the M-stack....
I still have some nano vapor and anabolic halo should I finish it or just throw it away. I just heard so much good stuff about universal that im anxious to try it.....
Any other recommendations would be appreciated.
Age 23
136 lbs
5'7

looking to gain mass
also on bsn tru mass and monster milk

T.I.A
Daniel

I don't think it really matters in the end but I would take Pak at a different time of day than Test. Pak with the AM meal and Test with the pre-workout meal should do you well.

Finish the supplements you have, there's nothing wrong with them. I gotta' get on your ass about your stats though, EAT UP BRO! If you can't support Test with a killer nutrition plan it will be for naught. Milk, eggs, chicken, steak, fish, pasta, rice, wheat bread, potatos, etc....make friends with 'em. Down some protein and carbs every 2-3 hours...prioritize whole food.

HKS
01-05-09, 5:54 pm
I don't think it really matters in the end but I would take Pak at a different time of day than Test. Pak with the AM meal and Test with the pre-workout meal should do you well.

Finish the supplements you have, there's nothing wrong with them. I gotta' get on your ass about your stats though, EAT UP BRO! If you can't support Test with a killer nutrition plan it will be for naught. Milk, eggs, chicken, steak, fish, pasta, rice, wheat bread, potatos, etc....make friends with 'em. Down some protein and carbs every 2-3 hours...prioritize whole food.

Will super pump 250 be a good stack with the test? they both say to be taken 30 min prior to work out... if yes how should I take it?

HKS
01-05-09, 6:07 pm
or maybe shock therapy ?

Giant Killer
01-05-09, 7:01 pm
Will super pump 250 be a good stack with the test? they both say to be taken 30 min prior to work out... if yes how should I take it?

or maybe shock therapy ?

You can take a pre-workout drink along with the Test Pak, thats fine, or you can take Test earlier...I would always have a pre-workout meal 2 hours prior and take Test then.

Hoomgar
01-06-09, 9:29 am
You can take a pre-workout drink along with the Test Pak, thats fine, or you can take Test earlier...I would always have a pre-workout meal 2 hours prior and take Test then.

What he said. GK knows how to stack Animal Test. Follow this brothers lead for max results.

Hg

Fab
02-19-09, 9:52 am
Sorry for bumping up this thread but i joined this forum because next week i will start a cycle of Animal Test and A-Stack for 42 days followed by a cycle of M-Stack...should be fun like you say.

Now my doubt is about Animal Pump. I want to take this creatine after i finish CGT-10 but with so many pills to take from Test and Stack how can i take Pump together?

hardworkE
02-19-09, 10:02 am
Sorry for bumping up this thread but i joined this forum because next week i will start a cycle of Animal Test and A-Stack for 42 days followed by a cycle of M-Stack...should be fun like you say.

Now my doubt is about Animal Pump. I want to take this creatine after i finish CGT-10 but with so many pills to take from Test and Stack how can i take Pump together?

If you are looking for a preWO creatine, look at Shock Therapy. It is one of the best pre workout supplements I have used. Plus it is cheap per serving. I've taken this and Pump and Shock Therapy will definitely give you a jolt when you're in the gym.

Fab
02-19-09, 10:12 am
I really wanted to give a try at Animal Pump but since i will take Test with the last meal before the Workout and Stack 30-45 minutes before is it worth it to try?

firsthorseman97
02-19-09, 10:24 am
I really wanted to give a try at Animal Pump but since i will take Test with the last meal before the Workout and Stack 30-45 minutes before is it worth it to try?

I think its worth it. That's exactly what I'm doing. Just take it about 20 minutes before your workout. I'll swap Pump out for Shock though if I need a little something extra for my workout. Throw in some Intra-aid during the workout and you'll have the best days ever in the gym.

Fab
02-19-09, 4:22 pm
So i take Pump together with Stack 20 minutes before training?
I ask this because on the Animal Stack label it says to take about 30 minutes before training.

Hoomgar
02-19-09, 4:51 pm
So i take Pump together with Stack 20 minutes before training?
I ask this because on the Animal Stack label it says to take about 30 minutes before training.

It's not super critical but for best results you can take your Stak 30 minutes pre and the Pump 15 minutes pre. Find what works best for you. Maybe Stak 45 minutes pre and Pump 30, or flip them around. When I take Pump and any other pre-wo supps I have often taken my Animal Stak at bedtime. For ->me<- this yielded superior results over any other. Alpha factor and libido were through the roof and my lifts go higher than if I take it pre. You have to experiment and find what works for you but when in doubt. follow what it says on the can and make mild adjustments as needed. Animal Test for sure I take pre-wo.

~peace

Hg

B Con
02-19-09, 5:39 pm
I like stacking Animal Test for 50 days w/ extra AA and w/ N1-T

Fab
02-19-09, 6:20 pm
It's not super critical but for best results you can take your Stak 30 minutes pre and the Pump 15 minutes pre. Find what works best for you. Maybe Stak 45 minutes pre and Pump 30, or flip them around. When I take Pump and any other pre-wo supps I have often taken my Animal Stak at bedtime. For ->me<- this yielded superior results over any other. Alpha factor and libido were through the roof and my lifts go higher than if I take it pre. You have to experiment and find what works for you but when in doubt. follow what it says on the can and make mild adjustments as needed. Animal Test for sure I take pre-wo.

~peace

Hg

Thatīs a good ideia to take stack before bedtime,thanks for the tip. I will try the pre workout/before bed options to see what works best.

Wisehybred
02-22-09, 10:19 pm
Hey guys, my current stack/diet is going very well, here it is:

Morning=pak, white bread, jelly, scoop of whey
late morning=Omega, 6 eggs, 2 cups oats
Snack=2 scoop casein, wheat bread PBJ (Yummy)
Late Lunch=TEST, Turkey or Venison or tuna, wheat bread or rice, 1/2 avacado, 2 cups salad w/olive oil dressing
Pre-workout=TORRENT, SHOCK, Casein/whey mix, Large apple
Post=TORRENT, Glutamine, 2 scoop whey/casein, 4 slice white bread 2tbsp jelly.
Dinner=8-12oz Sirloin or Deer Meat, cup Broccoli, 2 cups Spinich w/olive oil dressing, large sweet potato.
Nighttime=FLEX, ZMA, casein, cup oats, walnut or almonds

I have two cans of M-Stak ready to be used. I think this week I'll incorporate the M-Stak with the TEST.
Ive done the M-stak and STAK combo before and had great results.
Right now I have made great gains by sticking with this current Stack and meal program
This meal and supp plan was designed specifically for my body weight and the weight I put on while on the program. Dieting should be Number 1. Food in diff combination's can make better gains and have more impact than almost any supps. But I love ANIMAL! think I will always use the basics the rest of my days....well in moderation. Thanks

Razor
04-20-10, 7:04 pm
Just bought Test and Stak and just finished my last meal. leaving for gym in 45 mins/hour...how do i take stak and test? how far apart?

Shark52
04-21-10, 8:30 pm
iv been thinking about taking animal test, how big are the pills are they all capsules or tablets and capsules?

Cw1
04-21-10, 9:51 pm
Just bought Test and Stak and just finished my last meal. leaving for gym in 45 mins/hour...how do i take stak and test? how far apart?I spaced mine 30 min apart.

C.Coronato
04-22-10, 10:11 am
Just bought Test and Stak and just finished my last meal. leaving for gym in 45 mins/hour...how do i take stak and test? how far apart?

I like Test 60 mins before gym, Stak 45 mins before gym, then Shock or something 20 mins before gym.

iv been thinking about taking animal test, how big are the pills are they all capsules or tablets and capsules?

Capsules and gel caps. Easy to swallow.

markuz
04-28-10, 12:28 am
I'm trying out Test / Cuts with White flood. I'll let you guys know how it works if anyone is curious about this stack. I'm having trouble with nausea with the amount of caffeine in cuts though I'm going to have to remove one of the caffeine pills from the 2 servings. Is the caffeine the dark red?

Razor
04-29-10, 1:35 pm
Here's a question that i didn't see the answer for. Test says i can run another can without taking a week off. If i'm running test with stak at the same time do i still have to take a week off between cans of Stak?

Mr. Dead
04-29-10, 1:56 pm
Here's a question that i didn't see the answer for. Test says i can run another can without taking a week off. If i'm running test with stak at the same time do i still have to take a week off between cans of Stak?

Shouldn't be a problem... Are you going to follow it up with some M-Stak...???

Razor
04-29-10, 1:57 pm
Shouldn't be a problem... Are you going to follow it up with some M-Stak...???

Yeah thats the plan then just eat and eat.

Mr. Dead
04-29-10, 1:59 pm
Yeah thats the plan then just eat and eat.

Uhm... Make sure it's quality food... Not what we ate in Columbus... *LOL*

Razor
04-29-10, 2:01 pm
Uhm... Make sure it's quality food... Not what we ate in Columbus... *LOL*

hahaha i ate clean you should've seen the amount of fish i brought!

Mr. Dead
04-29-10, 2:11 pm

I only saw what you ate in the pub... *LOL*

Razor
04-29-10, 2:12 pm

Damn that was good stuff too! I could eat there every weekend LOL

Nix0r
05-01-10, 11:00 pm

Yeah you ate clean... like only a Beautiful Flower can.

mjsef88
05-01-10, 11:26 pm

Damn that was good stuff too! I could eat there every weekend LOL

I have very strongly considered road tripping back down to C-Bus for that pot roast sandwich on a pretzel roll.

djs0331
06-12-10, 2:25 pm
I'm in the military, currently deployed. I'm 23, 5'9'', 155-160lbs, 7%BF, ridiculous metabolism and energy. I'm cut up and in awesome shape but my problem has always been mass. I figured I'd take advantage of some extra cash and the down time to try something different. One of the products I got was Animal Test so I figured I'd throw this post on here after reading through the stuff already on here. There is a lot of good info so I wanted to see what you guys thought about mine.

Here's what I take now:
Pre-Workout; USPLabs Jack3d (love it)
Post-Workout; BSN Syntha-6
Multivitamin
Fish-Oil

That's basically it. I have a few things coming in the mail and figured I could use some advice on the best way to stack them and get the best results. I'd like to continue taking Jack3d and obviously the Post-Workout protein.

Here's what I'll have to work with (any suggestions on additions you can toss my way too).

M-Stak (2 tubes)
Test (2 tubes)
Jack3d
Syntha-6 Protein
Multivitamin
Fish-Oil
FOOD

Much appreciated guys.

djs0331
06-12-10, 3:23 pm
I just added Animal Stak to the order.

Animal Rep
06-30-10, 9:27 am
Good Luck brother. Start a journey and let us know how it goes.

darKdechi
11-27-11, 8:29 am

there is no such thing as "too much test for your system". The more - the better.

B.S.
11-27-11, 12:31 pm
there is no such thing as "too much test for your system". The more - the better.

this.... is not true

cash
04-02-12, 5:27 pm
i was wondering is any one out there stacking rage with test
what do you guys think of this stack

animal pak
whey protien
animal rage
animal pump
animal test
uni liver

i currently use
pak
rage
pump (minus the stim)
whey
and the most important eating !!!!!

whatcha think good or bad ?

Big Joe
04-02-12, 7:09 pm

animal pak
whey protien
animal rage
animal pump
animal test
uni liver

i currently use
pak
rage
pump (minus the stim)
whey

Rage + Test = Awesomeness

cash
04-02-12, 10:34 pm
Rage + Test = Awesomeness

so rage in test work awesome im interested now

C.Coronato
04-03-12, 11:25 am

animal pak
whey protien
animal rage
animal pump
animal test
uni liver

i currently use
pak
rage
pump (minus the stim)
whey

Looks like a damn serious stack! Looks like fun!