PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Animals

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

MRoush
04-06-08, 7:02 pm
I had a great time as well. Food was great, and plentiful.

ghost
04-07-08, 1:07 pm
Alright guys... who is free to lift again soon.. we have a huge momentum right now, and need to keep it up. this last event was fucking awesome. especially the bbq afterwards!!!

what do you guys have in mind as far as dates?

mjsef88
04-07-08, 2:14 pm
Alright guys... who is free to lift again soon.. we have a huge momentum right now, and need to keep it up. this last event was fucking awesome. especially the bbq afterwards!!!

what do you guys have in mind as far as dates?

outside of this friday, Nothing until the after may 10th.

ghost
04-07-08, 2:15 pm
outside of this friday, Nothing until the after may 10th.

anyone else free for a session at my place on Friday?

MRoush
04-07-08, 2:21 pm

I could do that. I will try to make whatever you guys setup.

ghost
04-07-08, 2:21 pm
I could do that. I will try to make whatever you guys setup.

Good shit.

Jp2007
04-07-08, 2:48 pm
im going up to visit my sister and cmu this weekend so im not available

mjsef88
04-07-08, 3:29 pm

Hey rob, if it's just a small gathering of us, is there any way we can hit up the highschool?

blueIMlifter
04-07-08, 5:43 pm
im a no go as well. i have so much school shit to take care of these next 2 weeks. almost done with classes though.

ghost
04-07-08, 6:26 pm
Hey rob, if it's just a small gathering of us, is there any way we can hit up the highschool?

i dont see why not... Jen says it is ok.

mjsef88
04-07-08, 7:11 pm
i dont see why not... Jen says it is ok.

awesome. And by looking ahead, Friday is a carb up day for me. So i'm definately down for maybe some delivery and COD4. I'll bring my wireless controllers too.

ghost
04-07-08, 7:28 pm
awesome. And by looking ahead, Friday is a carb up day for me. So i'm definately down for maybe some delivery and COD4. I'll bring my wireless controllers too.

GOOD SHIT!

mjsef88
04-09-08, 1:57 pm
Alright, so it sounds like we're having the whole group minus the UofM department and JP.

What's going on with food? another BBQ? Resturant? Ordering like 17 pizzas?

And i'll have 2 controllers along with whatever games you want me to bring...

COD4 (not gonna worry about bringing it)
Dead Rising (1 player)
NHL 07
NCAA football 07
G.R.A.W Advanced Warfare
Madden 07
Project Gothem Racing.

...damn thats it...i think I need to get a few new games.

And what time are we meeting up at your house rob? I think i remember you saying you get off work around 5 or 5 30???

ghost
04-09-08, 2:01 pm
Bring the controllers, and sports games, and regular racing as well... i have a racing game too... should be a great time. we can order pizzas if everyone is cool with that.

i should be home around 5... depending upon traffic. get there by 530, and we can head up to the school and kick some ass

MRoush
04-09-08, 2:09 pm
I can be to Robs house at 5 PM, give or take because of traffic. Pizza would be great!

Rob, I will have MOH to return to you. Would you like Halo 3 back now as well?

ghost
04-09-08, 2:09 pm
I can be to Robs house at 5 PM, give or take because of traffic. Pizza would be great!

Rob, I will have MOH to return to you. Would you like Halo 3 back now as well?

Sure... isnt like ive missed it .lol.

LegendKillerJosh
04-09-08, 5:04 pm
Sure... isnt like ive missed it .lol.

So Friday at the school at...6:00?

mjsef88
04-09-08, 5:16 pm
So Friday at the school at...6:00?

I heard just meet up at Robs. 5:30. The school is like what? 5 minutes from there?

LegendKillerJosh
04-10-08, 2:43 pm
I heard just meet up at Robs. 5:30. The school is like what? 5 minutes from there?

Ok that works better for me, so I don't have to try and find it. So Robs house, 5:30. I will be there.

MRoush
04-10-08, 3:20 pm

Roughly 5 minutes, yep.

ghost
04-10-08, 4:29 pm
Roughly 5 minutes, yep.

exactly 2.3 miles.

mjsef88
04-12-08, 8:15 pm
Alright just to throw it out there, i'm locked down with school and family stuff until May 17th...possibly the 11th, I just don't know right now.

and again great job yesterday guys!

MRoush
04-13-08, 8:40 am
Yes, that was a great session! Nice having the entire school gym to ourselves.

blueIMlifter
04-15-08, 11:03 am
whats everyone thinkin for #6?

mjsef88
04-15-08, 12:38 pm
whats everyone thinkin for #6?

end of May earily June I wouldn't mind hitting up the UofM weightroom.

blueIMlifter
04-15-08, 12:44 pm
end of May earily June I wouldn't mind hitting up the UofM weightroom.

im down for that. i would imagine hittin the gym up here on a saturday afternoon or sunday afternoon would mean its pretty empty.

Jp2007
04-15-08, 6:21 pm
How far is UofM from chesterfield/macomb

mjsef88
04-15-08, 7:03 pm

I'm assuming if we do go to Ann Arbor we'd try and figure out some sort of carpool. We'd have what, 5 guys?

I mean, this next session is in it's infancy so i'm just throwing out ideas, but i think it's kinda silly for all of us to drive an hour (maybe a little bit more) separately.

MRoush
04-15-08, 8:06 pm

U of M Ann Arbor is around exit 177 or so off of I-94, I believe that is State Street. Then the campus is north of there. So from Chesterfield you are looking at around ~70 miles or so.

I would be down for some U of M action! Been to the Big House plenty of times so using the weight room would be great!!

LegendKillerJosh
04-15-08, 10:39 pm
I can get there in about 40 minutes. I'm down for anytime mid May/early June, as I'll be done with school then.

ghost
04-16-08, 8:28 am
I can get there in about 40 minutes. I'm down for anytime mid May/early June, as I'll be done with school then.

I am good for any dates except the first weekend, and the last weekend of the month.... ill be out of town both weekends. but one of my brothers lives in Ann Arbor, and I'll hvae to talk to him, but we may be able to do another bbq there afterwards.............. dont get your hopes up though. this is just an idea being tossed out there.

blueIMlifter
04-16-08, 10:26 am
the last weekend in april and the first weekend in may i will be back home so im out on those ones.

GUNJAK
04-21-08, 2:23 pm
What's up Detroit animals, I wanted to see if I could get down on the next session. I finally got my house done and moved in so I'll have some free time coming up.

ghost
04-21-08, 2:26 pm
What's up Detroit animals, I wanted to see if I could get down on the next session. I finally got my house done and moved in so I'll have some free time coming up.

you are more than welcome at all of our sessions!

whereabouts do you live?

Gambit
04-21-08, 2:27 pm
Hey guys, I just want to extend an invitation to you for 5/17 in Toledo, Ohio at Powerhouse Gym (PM for the addy.) We're gonna try to get the Toledo chapter started off right!

GUNJAK
04-21-08, 4:40 pm
you are more than welcome at all of our sessions!

whereabouts do you live?

I live in La Salle, about 10 minutes south of Monroe.

Gambit
04-21-08, 5:12 pm
I live in La Salle, about 10 minutes south of Monroe.

Where do you normally work out? I live in Point Place (Toledo, OH). Feel free to check out the Toledo session 5/17!

GUNJAK
04-21-08, 6:56 pm
Where do you normally work out? I live in Point Place (Toledo, OH). Feel free to check out the Toledo session 5/17!

Yeah I know where Point Place is. I would check out the Toledo date, but I'm doing a bench contest that day. Thanks for the invite.

blueIMlifter
04-22-08, 10:32 am

welcome bro. we should have another session i would think in may sometime.

hows may look for everybody?

ps - i forgot to add that ben will be gone for the summer...he's moving to texas so we will be a man down.

LegendKillerJosh
04-22-08, 11:05 am
Hey guys, I just want to extend an invitation to you for 5/17 in Toledo, Ohio at Powerhouse Gym (PM for the addy.) We're gonna try to get the Toledo chapter started off right!

I am more than likely down for this as long as I can get the day off work. Any Detroiters who want to carpool let me know.

mjsef88
04-22-08, 1:22 pm
I am more than likely down for this as long as I can get the day off work. Any Detroiters who want to carpool let me know.

I'm out. The entire first 1/2 of may is locked up. second 1/2 is completely free. August is semi-open. July is packed, August is semi-open. Ha, there's my summer.

mjsef88
04-28-08, 1:25 pm
Hey guys, Rob and I were talking about possibly training on either Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. Can anyone else make one of these days? I'm open for either, and i'm pretty sure Rob doesn't care either.

LegendKillerJosh
04-28-08, 1:28 pm
Hey guys, Rob and I were talking about possibly training on either Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. Can anyone else make one of these days? I'm open for either, and i'm pretty sure Rob doesn't care either.

I can do Wednesday.

MRoush
04-28-08, 1:42 pm
Wednesday would actually be best for me as well.

mjsef88
04-28-08, 2:00 pm
Wednesday is just fine for me.

So what bodypart is everyone hitting up?

In my split, it's Shoulders and Tri's, but i'm down for anything besides Back.

MRoush
04-28-08, 2:12 pm
I plan on workin' some shoulders and bi's in the basement tonight, but I would be up for more action on Wednesday. I would like to try some Rob Crotty style body dips, although with only a few plates.

ghost
04-28-08, 2:39 pm
exxxxxxcellent.... Shoulders and Tri's it is.

where we training?

mjsef88
04-28-08, 2:47 pm

where we training?

is the school going to be available? I'd love to hit it up again

and what time are we thinking? I'm free all day

donoh
04-28-08, 3:00 pm
Hey guys. Always heard great things about the ABCs. Would like to meet up sometime. I'm in Wayne and workout in Dearborn.

Universal Rep
04-28-08, 3:01 pm

where we training?

What are we up to, R? How many Detroit installments?

mjsef88
04-28-08, 3:11 pm
Hey guys. Always heard great things about the ABCs. Would like to meet up sometime. I'm in Wayne and workout in Dearborn.

Great! come on out with us! get a hold of Rcrott1.

...not enough!

Universal Rep
04-28-08, 3:20 pm
Well let's get it going again...

mjsef88
04-28-08, 4:06 pm
Well let's get it going again...

Actually I think we're around 5 or 6, which may be alot compaired to other chapters...but i want more haha.

Universal Rep
04-28-08, 4:09 pm
Actually I think we're around 5 or 6, which may be alot compaired to other chapters...but i want more haha.

Gotta be able to recruit from the colleges in Detroit and Ann Arbor, eh?

ghost
04-28-08, 5:03 pm

i believe this will be either 6 or 7th one....

M... the school will be available, best time is around 430 or 5 on wednesday! Call me and let me know, or just PM me on here guys.

donoh
04-28-08, 11:03 pm
I'd enjoy coming out sometime. I'll keep checking on the next meet date.

ghost
04-28-08, 11:06 pm
I'd enjoy coming out sometime. I'll keep checking on the next meet date.

Wednesday in Warren if you are available brother.

ghost
04-29-08, 8:05 am
alright guys... next session is tomorrow. at the High school.. be there at about 445... ready to throw a huuuuurtin on delts/tris!

pm me if you need directions.

MRoush
04-29-08, 8:22 am
I'll be there!

LegendKillerJosh
04-29-08, 10:42 am
alright guys... next session is tomorrow. at the High school.. be there at about 445... ready to throw a huuuuurtin on delts/tris!

pm me if you need directions.

Tomorrow just so happens to be my ME bench day! Are we meeting at your house or the school?

ghost
04-29-08, 10:44 am
Tomorrow just so happens to be my ME bench day! Are we meeting at your house or the school?

school.

LegendKillerJosh
04-29-08, 8:37 pm
school.

So exactly what time? and I need a count so I know how much food to bring.

ghost
04-29-08, 8:42 pm

im gonna make some pasta for carbs for afterwards too..

ghost
04-29-08, 8:42 pm

im gonna make some pasta for carbs for afterwards too..

so far, i know it is

Rcrott1
Mroush
Mjsef
Legendkillerjosh

anyone else?????

MRoush
04-29-08, 8:43 pm

I'll be there for sure...closer to 5 probably.

LegendKillerJosh
04-29-08, 8:47 pm

I believe 6 official, but different combinations of me and Rob, Rob and Bearse, Rob and Propst and others have trained before as well. This will be the 7th official meeting (counting any with 3 or more Animals).

Enforcer
04-30-08, 8:20 am
so far, i know it is

Rcrott1
Mroush
Mjsef
Legendkillerjosh

anyone else?????

Get it done today fellas. We all know that you guys will represent Animal to the fullest. Now all that is left is to do it. Solid group of individuals here that's for sure. Looking forward to seeing some sick pictures.

ghost
04-30-08, 8:25 am
Get it done today fellas. We all know that you guys will represent Animal to the fullest. Now all that is left is to do it. Solid group of individuals here that's for sure. Looking forward to seeing some sick pictures.

Thanks Enforcer! we need to drag you out here for one of the sessions!!

Enforcer
04-30-08, 8:26 am
Thanks Enforcer! we need to drag you out here for one of the sessions!!

Def bro. The future cross country ABC's may get an Enforcer appearance- stay tuned.....

ghost
04-30-08, 8:28 am
Def bro. The future cross country ABC's may get an Enforcer appearance- stay tuned.....

Good shit brother. I have 3 extra bedrooms at my house, you are always more than welcome to crash there if you make it out here... we usually bbq after each abc.... saves on money for all, and gives it a "home" feeling.

Enforcer
04-30-08, 8:47 am
Good shit brother. I have 3 extra bedrooms at my house, you are always more than welcome to crash there if you make it out here... we usually bbq after each abc.... saves on money for all, and gives it a "home" feeling.

Free room and food- fuck what else would I need-lol

ghost
04-30-08, 8:49 am

OH, and i always make my shakes for everyone afterwards too..

RG, Torrent, EAA, BCAA, ice, milk, and some PB.

Enforcer
04-30-08, 8:57 am

Call the wife- tell her im on the way

ghost
04-30-08, 9:00 am
Call the wife- tell her im on the way

honest to God, she wouldn't care. she usually handles the cooking for us.

mjsef88
04-30-08, 9:44 am

Honest to god, Rob and Jen are first class hosts. LKJ and I have each crashed at their place after a long night of Xbox 360ing and lifting. I don't know what I look forward to more, the crazy fucking lifting or the fun times after.

LegendKillerJosh
04-30-08, 2:51 pm

Free DELICOUS food - I'm a butcher so it's usually up to me to get steaks for us. Which remind me boys you are in for a REAL treat this time...I got us a tenderloin. They will eat like butter.

Enforcer
04-30-08, 2:52 pm
Free DELICOUS food - I'm a butcher so it's usually up to me to get steaks for us. Which remind me boys you are in for a REAL treat this time...I got us a tenderloin. They will eat like butter.

Fuckin A. We need to start traveling to ABC events. Now I'm really gonna push 4 this. Fresh steak mmmmmmmmmmm

ghost
04-30-08, 2:55 pm

*drools*

MRoush
04-30-08, 2:58 pm
Mmm, sounds great! Josh you are the man!

You guys handle the BBQ since last time I manned the thing the meat turned out a little overdone! Soulnds like last time you had them cooked just right.

ghost
04-30-08, 3:00 pm
Mmm, sounds great! Josh you are the man!

You guys handle the BBQ since last time I manned the thing the meat turned out a little overdone! Soulnds like last time you had them cooked just right.

last time was cooked to perfection... Josh and I will man the grill lol.

girlbdybldr
04-30-08, 3:04 pm
last time was cooked to perfection... Josh and I will man the grill lol.

sounds like fun ... wish I was there to "man" the grill ...

ghost
04-30-08, 3:13 pm
sounds like fun ... wish I was there to "man" the grill ...

you are always more than welcome to come out!!!!!

blueIMlifter
04-30-08, 4:22 pm
damn i gotta stop reading what you guys are eating.......DAMN!

MRoush
04-30-08, 9:33 pm
Great job today guys! Rob, I love those straps. I have to get me a set so I can destroy my delts.

ghost
05-01-08, 8:43 am
Great job today guys! Rob, I love those straps. I have to get me a set so I can destroy my delts.

they are amazing, and definitely worth the money!

on a side note.... i am getting, for free, my brothers old belt... which is much like yours Josh. and his knee wraps for squatting... time to start going heavier.

LegendKillerJosh
05-02-08, 4:56 pm
they are amazing, and definitely worth the money!

on a side note.... i am getting, for free, my brothers old belt... which is much like yours Josh. and his knee wraps for squatting... time to start going heavier.

Heavier is better...but don't injure yourself worse brother. Know your limits. When you are injury-free, the limits are endless, but don't hurt yourself.

mjsef88
05-02-08, 8:38 pm
.....so who else just regained feeling in their extemities?

ghost
05-03-08, 4:03 am
.....so who else just regained feeling in their extemities?
meeeeeee

MRoush
05-03-08, 11:54 am
My shoulders really felt it after that session...especially after using Robs straps and doing some shrugs.

Today is chest and bicep day for me in my basement.

ghost
05-03-08, 12:43 pm
My shoulders really felt it after that session...especially after using Robs straps and doing some shrugs.

you should pick up a throwaway pair of straps just so you can get used to using them, especially before using these..... even i was thrown at first.

mjsef88
05-03-08, 1:17 pm

Roush, Go to any Dicks, Dunhams or Sports Authority. I got a pair of under $10 leather straps (dont get the nylon or fabric ones, they'll tear in no time) that I've used for about 1 1/2 years, and i absolutely love them. Once you master the art of wrapping them one handed (ha took me FOREVER), then getting into a pair of Rob's unholy insane straps should be a piece of cake.

MRoush
05-03-08, 3:38 pm
Roush, Go to any Dicks, Dunhams or Sports Authority. I got a pair of under $10 leather straps (dont get the nylon or fabric ones, they'll tear in no time) that I've used for about 1 1/2 years, and i absolutely love them. Once you master the art of wrapping them one handed (ha took me FOREVER), then getting into a pair of Rob's unholy insane straps should be a piece of cake.

Good advice, thanks! Yea, I wrapped one hand easily then was like...now what about the other...he he he...Got it eventually however. God, using straps is like having the bar GLUED to your hands! Allows you to really punish the iron.

Jp2007
05-03-08, 4:31 pm
what's so special about your straps?

mjsef88
05-04-08, 8:56 pm

they are these hardcore, 9000lb tension, steel wire infused, car seatbelt/heavy duty chord straps.

Rob had me try them out, just shrugging only 225. I did it raw, and it felt, well, what 225lbs feels like. Then I threw on the straps, and it was just like lifting the bar. It was insane.

ghost
05-04-08, 11:10 pm

http://www.prowriststraps.com/inc/sdetail/2999

that is the pair of straps i have.... i had the steel infusion added for a little extra $... but well worth it.

ghost
05-06-08, 9:13 am
alright guys, who here is free this week, i know i am going to be calling digitalbeast tomorrow to lift... any one else have any free time to crush it?

mjsef88
05-06-08, 9:18 am
alright guys, who here is free this week, i know i am going to be calling digitalbeast tomorrow to lift... any one else have any free time to crush it?

This week sucks. Next week i'm free in the evenings...

MRoush
05-06-08, 9:39 am
I might be able to make it out. Planning on another session at the school?

ghost
05-06-08, 9:40 am
I might be able to make it out. Planning on another session at the school?

i think he n i are going to LA Fitness... our next session for everyone, where are you guys thinking about going to?

MRoush
05-06-08, 10:40 am
Where is LA Fitness?

LegendKillerJosh
05-06-08, 10:42 am
Only day I could come out is Friday - and it would have to be later than 4:30.

RooRooTJ
05-06-08, 10:43 am
Hey guys. Toledo is tryin to get up and running on the 17th. Any of you guys want to get down there to show them some support and hit up some good weights? PM me if you have any questions.

LegendKillerJosh
05-06-08, 10:48 am
Hey guys. Toledo is tryin to get up and running on the 17th. Any of you guys want to get down there to show them some support and hit up some good weights? PM me if you have any questions.

I would be interested in going if any Detroit animals want to carpool down there...it's not even an hour from me.

ghost
05-06-08, 10:54 am
I would be interested in going if any Detroit animals want to carpool down there...it's not even an hour from me.

i would go, but have a bday party for one of my older brothers, and jen may be out of town. and this friday i cant lift, i have a tigers game to go to.

GUNJAK
05-06-08, 11:47 am
I would be down to travel for some lifting this week. Wednesday is the only day that doesn't work for me(besides the weekend)

TdotMill
05-06-08, 12:01 pm
My fellow Detroit animals....I am soooo excited! My package came in today with my new stack for the summer...

Animal Pak (daily multi)
Animal Stak - Animal Pump (pre-workout)
Welby Omega-3 Fish Oil (inexpensive, does the job)
Prolab Creatine Mono (off days)
ON Whey (post workout whey -- until I find a cheaper one)
Cytosport Muscle Milk (bedtime shake)

GUNJAK
05-06-08, 12:04 pm
My fellow Detroit animals....I am soooo excited! My package came in today with my new stack for the summer...

Animal Pak (daily multi)
Animal Stak - Animal Pump (pre-workout)
Welby Omega-3 Fish Oil (inexpensive, does the job)
Prolab Creatine Mono (off days)
ON Whey (post workout whey -- until I find a cheaper one)
Cytosport Muscle Milk (bedtime shake)

Nice. Do you want to send me the Pump? Please!

TdotMill
05-06-08, 12:21 pm
Nice. Do you want to send me the Pump? Please!

I'm always looking to help out a fellow Detroit Animal. LOL. But...umm....just not today, lol.

ghost
05-06-08, 12:39 pm
I'm always looking to help out a fellow Detroit Animal. LOL. But...umm....just not today, lol.

hahahahahaha. nice.

TdotMill
05-06-08, 12:45 pm
hahahahahaha. nice.

LOL. Hey Rob, what do you feel about my new stack??? Do you feel as if I'm missing anything or is that pretty solid?

I'm thinking for my last cycle of the summer (August) I'm going to throw in Animal Cuts...just to shred some of that fat I put on before I return to school.

ghost
05-06-08, 12:51 pm
looks good, get some Beta Ala9, Omega, Flex, and get rid of the muscle milk and replace that with some ultra iso whey.

other than that looks solid.

blueIMlifter
05-06-08, 2:15 pm
when is the ann arbor session occuring so i can get back in the game with you guys??

squattingtillipuke
05-07-08, 7:23 am
Hey RCrott...I know that it is only May but I am planning on being in Mount Clemens July 10-13 for a State Baseball Tourney...let me know if you guys are going to be doing anything during that timeframe and I will check my team's game schedule and try to hook up with you guys for a session.

Mick

ghost
05-13-08, 10:14 am
Hey RCrott...I know that it is only May but I am planning on being in Mount Clemens July 10-13 for a State Baseball Tourney...let me know if you guys are going to be doing anything during that timeframe and I will check my team's game schedule and try to hook up with you guys for a session.

Mick
Definitely will do Mick!!!

MJsef, LKJ, and myself are getting together tomorrow, 5/14/08, at Fitzgerald High school for some good ole fashion ass kicking if anyone else is free.

PureDeDiCaTiOn
05-13-08, 11:23 am
Long time animal!! New to this forum. Hope i can make some good friends and great gains. Where is everyone from? I am from the Brighton/Howell area, and would be up for throwin some iron around sometime.

ghost
05-13-08, 11:25 am
Long time animal!! New to this forum. Hope i can make some good friends and great gains. Where is everyone from? I am from the Brighton/Howell area, and would be up for throwin some iron around sometime.

hey man, welcome to the boards!! i live in center line...

PureDeDiCaTiOn
05-13-08, 11:38 am
hey man, welcome to the boards!! i live in center line...

Nice, Where do you train at? How long have you been training?

ghost
05-13-08, 12:40 pm
Nice, Where do you train at? How long have you been training?

been training for coming on 8 years. train either at home, or at the high school that my fiance teaches at.

blueIMlifter
05-13-08, 1:57 pm

theres a couple of us animals that go to school at U of M and train at the gyms here if you ever make it this way.

blueIMlifter
05-13-08, 1:57 pm
Also, I'm not super familiar with the suburbs of Detroit area but tomorrow I'll be at fitness unlimited in the royal oak area if anybody can make it out. it will be around 5:30-6ish when we start training.

mjsef88
05-13-08, 2:02 pm
Also, I'm not super familiar with the suburbs of Detroit area but tomorrow I'll be at fitness unlimited in the royal oak area if anybody can make it out. it will be around 5:30-6ish when we start training.

fitness unlimited? never heard of it. Is it in downtown royal oak?

ghost
05-13-08, 2:09 pm

ive never heard of it either.!

PureDeDiCaTiOn
05-13-08, 3:05 pm
been training for coming on 8 years. train either at home, or at the high school that my fiance teaches at.

Nice man. well if i ever make it your way i'll let ya know. i'm always up for a good ass whooping in the gym

theres a couple of us animals that go to school at U of M and train at the gyms here if you ever make it this way.

I used to go to school at Eastern, graduated just this past december (go me). that gave me alot of time to actually get a steady workout plan and diet going. have seem some massive changes since graduation! Let me know, i usually train anytime on sundays, and then mwf during the week at around 6. what gyms you do you destroy? I've been to the gold's in AA twice.

blueIMlifter
05-13-08, 4:21 pm

ive never heard of it either.!

well from what i've heard a lot of really hardcore powerlifters and bb'ers train there. im not sure where it is im getting a ride there.

Nice man. well if i ever make it your way i'll let ya know. i'm always up for a good ass whooping in the gym

i used to go to school at Eastern, graduated just this past december (go me). that gave me alot of time to actually get a steady workout plan and diet going. have seem some massive changes since graduation! Let me know, i usually train anytime on sundays, and then mwf during the week at around 6. what gyms you do you destroy? I've been to the gold's in AA twice.

nice man nice. we workout at the school gyms up here cause its free and they have a decent setup.

mjsef88
05-13-08, 5:33 pm
well from what i've heard a lot of really hardcore powerlifters and bb'ers train there. im not sure where it is im getting a ride there.

I looked at the gallery on their site. Looks pretty oldschool. I kinda know the area too. I'll have to check it out sometime soon.

PureDeDiCaTiOn
05-13-08, 11:00 pm
nice man nice. we workout at the school gyms up here cause its free and they have a decent setup.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me, what is it for non students? I would love to come down and train. I'm not a huge power lifter or anything, I started to seriously train about a year ago.

blueIMlifter
05-14-08, 9:49 am
nice man nice. we workout at the school gyms up here cause its free and they have a decent setup.

Sounds good to me, what is it for non students? I would love to come down and train. I'm not a huge power lifter or anything, I started to seriously train about a year ago.[/QUOTE]

ahhhh i would imagine its like $10 a day or something like that probably like most other gyms for adults. if you come down to train with us we could prolly do another gym and slip you in the back for free......???? im not a huge powerlifter by any means either...me and my partner are bodybuilding all the way, but we know quite a few guys who are into powerlifting here. let me know man!

PureDeDiCaTiOn
05-14-08, 11:47 am
ahhhh i would imagine its like $10 a day or something like that probably like most other gyms for adults. if you come down to train with us we could prolly do another gym and slip you in the back for free......???? im not a huge powerlifter by any means either...me and my partner are bodybuilding all the way, but we know quite a few guys who are into powerlifting here. let me know man!

Right on, always like getting a free session somewhere! What animal products are you currently running?

donoh
05-15-08, 12:45 pm
I'm still looking forward to a meet up!

ghost
05-15-08, 12:46 pm
I'm still looking forward to a meet up!

Where do you live?

blueIMlifter
05-15-08, 1:52 pm
Right on, always like getting a free session somewhere! What animal products are you currently running?

currently.....just some protein and reppin the animal lifestyle...i was on flex and nitro but i ran out awhile back and actually gave a can of flex to my dad cause he has knee problems.

mjsef88
05-16-08, 1:46 pm
Ok Rob, I know we talked about meeting up sometime this coming week.

Monday is a possibility-depends on when i get out of work
Tuesday i'm down
Wednesday i'm going to Indiana Jones at Midnight. I'd prefer to stay local, but if it comes to it, i can come out then
Thursday is out, becasue it's a rest day
Friday i'm OLY lifting with a guy at my gym

What about anyone else? Lets get ABC number 1,084,231 set up.

MRoush
05-16-08, 1:54 pm
Whatever day you guys decide on I will really try and make it out. Monday is probably my best day.

ghost
05-16-08, 2:00 pm
Ok Rob, I know we talked about meeting up sometime this coming week.

Monday is a possibility-depends on when i get out of work
Tuesday i'm down
Wednesday i'm going to Indiana Jones at Midnight. I'd prefer to stay local, but if it comes to it, i can come out then
Thursday is out, becasue it's a rest day
Friday i'm OLY lifting with a guy at my gym

What about anyone else? Lets get ABC number 1,084,231 set up.

i am good for every day of the week. lol.. let me know

mjsef88
05-16-08, 5:04 pm
Whatever day you guys decide on I will really try and make it out. Monday is probably my best day.

i am good for every day of the week. lol.. let me know

Monday it is. I'm hitting up Back and Bi's. I wasn't really planning on pulling, but after hearing about rob's day, i think i will be.

ghost
05-16-08, 5:37 pm
Monday it is. I'm hitting up Back and Bi's. I wasn't really planning on pulling, but after hearing about rob's day, i think i will be.

he he he... it was a good day.

mjsef88
05-18-08, 12:49 pm
So are we eating afterwards tomorrow?

do I need to make a side dish / con my momma into making brownies?

By the way, i'll be good to go anytime after 3. Are we doing the school or have we been thrown out yet?

MRoush
05-18-08, 1:14 pm
Monday...sounds good. I can be there by 5.

mjsef88
05-18-08, 3:01 pm
Monday...sounds good. I can be there by 5.

After 5 works fine.

And to add to my last post, I did con my mom into making brownies. So....I have brownies. Even if we don't go back to rob's house, i think we can just eat them in the gym.

MRoush
05-18-08, 3:32 pm
After 5 works fine.

And to add to my last post, I did con my mom into making brownies. So....I have brownies. Even if we don't go back to rob's house, i think we can just eat them in the gym.

Mmm, brownies.....drooooool.

ghost
05-18-08, 6:19 pm
5 is perfect, i should be done golfing by then..... i have a dentist appt in the morning then a "meeting" for work... aka golf, after that. lol. school is good by me. chow at the house is a GO. Chow and video games... as per standard protocol. lol.

mjsef88
05-18-08, 6:30 pm
5 is perfect, i should be done golfing by then..... i have a dentist appt in the morning then a "meeting" for work... aka golf, after that. lol. school is good by me. chow at the house is a GO. Chow and video games... as per standard protocol. lol.

Haha nice. I'm also going to a "meeting" after my usuial work at 2ish. Except i'm just hitting up the range with a few clients. Gotta love expense reports.

Next first for an ABC: Golf Outing?

ghost
05-18-08, 7:09 pm
Haha nice. I'm also going to a "meeting" after my usuial work at 2ish. Except i'm just hitting up the range with a few clients. Gotta love expense reports.

Next first for an ABC: Golf Outing?
or shooting range.... i opt for the shooting range.

mjsef88
05-18-08, 7:22 pm
or shooting range.... i opt for the shooting range.

why not both...on two separate days ofcourse. Speaking of ranges. Thursday i'm going out to the Detroit Sportsman's Club on Dequinder and Hamlin to check it out. I like Target sports, but there's really no rifle range, it's all handgun. I mean my marlin60 with open ironsights was fine, but anything with even a 3x scope wouldn't be fun there.

ghost
05-19-08, 9:58 am
alrighty guys... Tonight. 5pm. at the school.. then chow afterwards, and of course, some killing on COD. hahaha.

MRoush
05-19-08, 10:11 am
Excellent...I think shoulder and tris for me tonight. Also, these "good mornings" you speak of!

PureDeDiCaTiOn
05-19-08, 11:52 am
currently.....just some protein and reppin the animal lifestyle...i was on flex and nitro but i ran out awhile back and actually gave a can of flex to my dad cause he has knee problems.

nice work, yeah i have some shoulder and knee issues. Am going to have to have that dreaded surgery on my shoulder sometime in the future.

LegendKillerJosh
05-19-08, 12:44 pm
I'm working today and tomorrow, so I can't make either one. Then I'm going to the Tigers game Wednesday and I work Thursday - Sunday. This week is no good for me.

MRoush
05-19-08, 1:52 pm
alrighty guys... Tonight. 5pm. at the school.. then chow afterwards, and of course, some killing on COD. hahaha.

What do you have in mind for food Rob?

Sorry you can't make it Josh :( You will be there in spirit!

mjsef88
05-19-08, 2:14 pm
What do you have in mind for food Rob?

Sorry you can't make it Josh :( You will be there in spirit!

seconded...on both comments.

Also, I have my xbox controllers, and the brownies right by my keys and ready to go. I figure i'll bring my camera anyways, may be able to snap a few shots.

ghost
05-23-08, 10:57 am
if anyone is interested, we are getting together again on Monday... at the school around noon or 1.

Roush, you coming?

MRoush
05-23-08, 11:03 am
Will the school be open Monday? I would love to, depends on what else the event coordinator (aka wife) has planned for that day.

ghost
05-23-08, 11:04 am
Will the school be open Monday? I would love to, depends on what else the event coordinator (aka wife) has planned for that day.

lol.! jen can get us in with her Code.

mjsef88
05-23-08, 5:06 pm
i'm still down. completely clear all day. whatever time works for everyone is fine with me. Josh! you want to at least come out to this event and just shoot the shit?

MRoush
05-24-08, 7:27 pm
The event coordinator has given me the green light so we can all spend Memorial Day pumpin' some iron!!

ghost
05-24-08, 9:14 pm
excellent.. ill be making 6 lbs of bbq pulled pork, along with our playing some COD4, and doing some other stuff too....

Gaoshang Xiongshou
05-24-08, 9:22 pm
DAMN IT.

I wish I had known about your chapter before I left from Dearborn. Since I am getting divorced, there is no reason for me to return to Michigan. But in the event that I do for some reason have to head back up that way, you can expect me to pay you a little visit!

mjsef88
05-24-08, 10:20 pm
and doing some other stuff too....

haha I think I have a hunch as to what that is.

by the way, I have chains, hooks, mounts, and heavy duty latches for the small project. (I'm assuming we need my truck to pull out the stumps)

ghost
05-25-08, 9:04 am
haha I think I have a hunch as to what that is.

by the way, I have chains, hooks, mounts, and heavy duty latches for the small project. (I'm assuming we need my truck to pull out the stumps)

You got it... those will work perfectly.!!!

mjsef88
05-25-08, 9:22 am
You got it... those will work perfectly.!!!

hey for the record, i need a count of all the guys that will be there tomorow for a .... super special un-animal memorial day treat.

MRoush
05-25-08, 9:57 pm
hey for the record, i need a count of all the guys that will be there tomorow for a .... super special un-animal memorial day treat.

I will be there for sure.

LegendKillerJosh
05-25-08, 10:07 pm
Sorry guys I'm working from 9am-4pm! Sucks, doesn't it?

ghost
05-25-08, 10:39 pm
damnit! that does suck Josh!!!! Depending upon the weather, we may not be able to work on the tree stumps. :(

mjsef88
05-26-08, 8:24 am
damnit! that does suck Josh!!!! Depending upon the weather, we may not be able to work on the tree stumps. :(

psh you pussy it's only water. Really we only need an axe, a shovel and some chains.

ghost
05-26-08, 9:09 am
psh you pussy it's only water. Really we only need an axe, a shovel and some chains.

k, water doesnt bother me. hahahahha

mjsef88
05-26-08, 9:17 am
k, water doesnt bother me. hahahahha

hahah we'll look at it. I mean, we will kind of need to be out doors for what i'm brining (the "suprize")...unless jen is very very very very cool like that.

ghost
05-26-08, 4:44 pm
sorry i had to cancel today guys.. hospital visits take a little bit more priority in my mind...........

MRoush
05-26-08, 7:02 pm
Don't worry about it. Is she ok now?

ghost
05-26-08, 7:14 pm
Don't worry about it. Is she ok now?

laying on the couch.. lol.

LegendKillerJosh
05-30-08, 9:55 pm
Anything new going guys?

mjsef88
05-30-08, 10:09 pm
Anything new going guys?

hahaha i completely forgot about this thread. Rob said it best, "our thread (det. abc.) may seem inactive, but thats just becasue we're either PMing/Calling/texting eachother"

haha actually i just got done sending a PM to Rob. I'm out for the first week in june. I may even be forced to do a 2 or 3 day split. But the second week in june i'm completely free after 3pm. I'd love to hit up the H.S, rob's basement, or the little gym down the road.

And, since this thread is resurrected, JP? Propstm? DigitalBeast? what happened to these guys? NICK?! When do you get back to UofM, if it comes down to me picking you up from AnnArbor and bringing you down here to train, let me know!

ghost
05-31-08, 10:42 am
hahaha i completely forgot about this thread. Rob said it best, "our thread (det. abc.) may seem inactive, but thats just becasue we're either PMing/Calling/texting eachother"

haha actually i just got done sending a PM to Rob. I'm out for the first week in june. I may even be forced to do a 2 or 3 day split. But the second week in june i'm completely free after 3pm. I'd love to hit up the H.S, rob's basement, or the little gym down the road.

And, since this thread is resurrected, JP? Propstm? DigitalBeast? what happened to these guys? NICK?! When do you get back to UofM, if it comes down to me picking you up from AnnArbor and bringing you down here to train, let me know!

haha, yeah... we do txt each other a lot. lol!

LegendKillerJosh
05-31-08, 10:46 am

The gym me and Rob hit just us 2 was a sweet gym. Huge, only $10, and there was like 6 other people there, 3 of whom were hot chicks.

mjsef88
05-31-08, 4:59 pm
The gym me and Rob hit just us 2 was a sweet gym. Huge, only $10, and there was like 6 other people there, 3 of whom were hot chicks.

haha yeah I noticed that too.

propstm
06-02-08, 1:36 am
I'm still here man.

I've been busy, finished school, been lookin for a job.
Not much time on the internet, but I'm definitely still around.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna get in touch or need my number.

propstm
06-02-08, 2:08 am
still up, just ate.

here's a heads up. Yeah i'm around but who knows for how long. I've been having better luck looking for jobs outta state, but nothing has worked out thus far. Tomorrow i'll be getting a membership to the Fitness19 at 18 & garfield. If anyone's around there lemme know.

MRoush
06-02-08, 8:04 am
still up, just ate.

here's a heads up. Yeah i'm around but who knows for how long. I've been having better luck looking for jobs outta state, but nothing has worked out thus far. Tomorrow i'll be getting a membership to the Fitness19 at 18 & garfield. If anyone's around there lemme know.

I'm right around that area (Macomb Township) and know right where that gym is. I regularally attend Ballys in Sterling Heights on Schoenherr and Hall Rd.

blueIMlifter
06-03-08, 2:24 pm
im still in ann arbor til the 26th of this month. i'm still up for an ann arbor session!!

blueIMlifter
06-03-08, 2:29 pm
On another note fellas

Here's the information for the Mid-Michigan Natural Great Lakes Ironman that I'm competing in.

June 21st
Prejudging - 12:00pm
Evening Show - 7:00pm

U of M Flint Theater
303 E. Kearsley St.
Flint, MI 48502

Tickets
$10 for Prejudging
$20 or $30 for the Evening Show

Sent in my entry form last week so I'm in no matter what. Started preparing right after the Arnold and was about 195lbs and now I'm down to 176.3 as of this morning 2.5 weeks out!

mjsef88
06-09-08, 12:29 pm
So this is just a big bump for this thread.

How's everyone doing? Depending on if I have a car or not, I think Rob and I are getting together to hit up the highschool....anyone else in that I dont know about?

MRoush
06-09-08, 12:44 pm
Originally that was supposed to be today, but Rob texted me this morning and told me tomorrow instead.

mjsef88
06-09-08, 2:21 pm
Originally that was supposed to be today, but Rob texted me this morning and told me tomorrow instead.

I'm glad it's tomorrow. I'm going out to rochester this evening for a dinner at my grandma's.

I have my truck, i'm off school/work, and need to mash 2 days into 1. Getting excited even now.

ghost
06-09-08, 2:29 pm

no no no, the text i sent out over the weekend said Tuesday... i sent the message to both Matt's, and Josh. who has moved out on to his own, and has no pc, so no internet.

TUESDAY, 5pm, school.

mjsef88
06-09-08, 2:47 pm
no no no, the text i sent out over the weekend said Tuesday... i sent the message to both Matt's, and Josh. who has moved out on to his own, and has no pc, so no internet.

TUESDAY, 5pm, school.

any punkass kids going to be around working out with their shirts off?

MRoush
06-09-08, 2:51 pm

TUESDAY, 5pm, school.

I could have sworn that said Monday? Eh, at any rate I will be there Tuesday.

R.Bearse1
06-11-08, 4:40 pm
I wanted everyone possible to be there or have ample amount of time to plan on being there but...
1. Rob's gonna kick my ass cuz I told him no leave, cuz I wantted to surprise him and Jen.
2. I know it's WAY in advance but we should plan an ABC for Last weekend in Aug or First weekend in Sep.

I'd love to get together with the D-Town Animals on my leave! :)

Strength and Honor

blueIMlifter
06-11-08, 6:13 pm
I wanted everyone possible to be there or have ample amount of time to plan on being there but...
1. Rob's gonna kick my ass cuz I told him no leave, cuz I wantted to surprise him and Jen.
2. I know it's WAY in advance but we should plan an ABC for Last weekend in Aug or First weekend in Sep.

Strength and Honor

i should be back up at school by then so its a definite possibility.

mjsef88
06-12-08, 9:16 am

Strength and Honor

I've heard so much about you that I want to be there when you're on leave. either weekend looks good as of now. I'll try to keep both free.

R.Bearse1
06-13-08, 5:17 pm
i should be back up at school by then so its a definite possibility.

I've heard so much about you that I want to be there when you're on leave. either weekend looks good as of now. I'll try to keep both free.

Awesome! Thanks brothers!

hmm Rob still hasn't dropped by in here yet huh? lol

mjsef88
06-13-08, 5:35 pm

haha yeah he's a dick.

....i'm sure he'll comment now.

R.Bearse1
06-13-08, 5:44 pm
haha yeah he's a dick.

yeah he probably will now.

ghost
06-13-08, 10:00 pm

Strength and Honor
K..... yes, i will kick your ass for that shit. lol. 2. whenever you get a minute, we can make an abc happen.

im here now damnit.

haha yeah he's a dick.

asshole. :)

yeah he probably will now.
cant a mother fucker EAT?

mjsef88
06-13-08, 11:17 pm
K..... yes, i will kick your ass for that shit. lol. 2. whenever you get a minute, we can make an abc happen.

im here now damnit.

asshole. :)

cant a mother fucker EAT?

hahaha, in your case, CRAM IT IN!! it's gonna suck monday. which, by the way, it clicked the other day. I was like "wtf is rob dieting for?" ... 16 weeks...usuial cut cycle for a show....16 weeks "out" from a wedding.... the lightbulb turned on.

R.Bearse1
06-14-08, 4:26 am
hahaha yeah Rob you can eat bro. I'll let ya'll know more details when I get 'em. so i can figure out what works best. I like the timing of it too cuz it'll still be kinda nice and it's right around my girls b-day. Also like Blue said, it's after school starts so there won't be conflicts with moving and shit

ghost
06-14-08, 7:57 am
hahaha yeah Rob you can eat bro. I'll let ya'll know more details when I get 'em. so i can figure out what works best. I like the timing of it too cuz it'll still be kinda nice and it's right around my girls b-day. Also like Blue said, it's after school starts so there won't be conflicts with moving and shit

Good shit man. definitely keep me up to date.

you know us, we are pretty spur of the moment and can get shit squared away asap.

mjsef88
06-14-08, 9:01 am
Good shit man. definitely keep me up to date.

you know us, we are pretty spur of the moment and can get shit squared away asap.

yeah i think that the last "planned out" event was at the Rochester Powerhouse. All the rest have just been random text messages/e-mails. haha.

R.Bearse1
06-14-08, 9:43 am
Good to hear, keepin up the good old D rep... Ready to scrap at a moments notice! lol

MRoush
06-14-08, 4:26 pm
haha yeah he's a dick.

Play nicely children :)

R.Bearse1
06-14-08, 4:34 pm
Play nicely children :)

Tell your wife "Hi from Ray Bearse in Iraq" for me please. She was my geometry teacher.

MRoush
06-14-08, 9:18 pm
Ah, excellent! I had no idea you were one of her students. She says hello and hopes you come home safely, or else she will have to kick your butt!

Stay safe over there.

R.Bearse1
06-15-08, 4:30 pm
Ah, excellent! I had no idea you were one of her students. She says hello and hopes you come home safely, or else she will have to kick your butt!

Stay safe over there.

haha she would say that...

I'm always safe. Thanks

ghost
06-15-08, 5:37 pm
haha she would say that...

I'm always safe. Thanks

as long as you have SAW rounds,.... you are safe. hooah

mjsef88
06-15-08, 5:40 pm
So who is free NEXT week (by that i mean the 23rd-27th) to train? This is my last week hectic scheduling until August.

and yeah Ray, i'd feel alot safer with SAW rounds than say...9x19 or 22lr.

blueIMlifter
06-15-08, 5:53 pm
So who is free NEXT week (by that i mean the 23rd-27th) to train? This is my last week hectic scheduling until August.

road trip to ann arbor for lifting and buffet afterwards!!

mjsef88
06-15-08, 6:10 pm
road trip to ann arbor for lifting and buffet afterwards!!

possibly. anyone else in? I'd rather throw somebody money for gas than take my truck.

ghost
06-15-08, 9:11 pm
possibly. anyone else in? I'd rather throw somebody money for gas than take my truck.

name a date.... ill make sure im free.

mjsef88
06-15-08, 10:24 pm
the 28th or 29th, doesn't matter to me.

blueIMlifter
06-16-08, 3:46 pm
the 28th or 29th, doesn't matter to me.

I'm only in ann arbor til the 26th (26th is a thursday and that afternoon i'll be heading back home for the rest of the summer.)

looks like it wont work out because only the 24th or 25th would be available and those are both weeknights.

R.Bearse1
06-16-08, 5:25 pm
as long as you have SAW rounds,.... you are safe. hooah

hahaa in the ASV I have Ma Duece(.50Cal) AND Mk19, 40mm grenade launcher! lol ;-)

NAZ
06-17-08, 5:41 pm
anyone from troy area

ghost
06-18-08, 9:48 am
NAZ whats happenin man, we have myself in center line, a couple in the ann arbor area, southfield, all over the place!

NAZ
06-18-08, 10:21 am
i use to be in centerline all the time when my girl lived there, right at engleman and alex.

i only have a membership at ballys, but thats the shity one right there on ban dyke

ghost
06-18-08, 10:23 am
i use to be in centerline all the time when my girl lived there, right at engleman and alex.

i only have a membership at ballys, but thats the shity one right there on ban dyke

most of our ABC events have been held at the gym at Fitzgerald High school..... as i have free access to it bc my fiance is a high school teacher there.... i live on Central off of Van dyke... small world..

NAZ
06-18-08, 10:54 am
im not huge and im finally takin my lifting serious, so if you have any events, and dont mind someone there to try and learn and workout with the guys that know more, lemme know

ghost
06-18-08, 10:56 am
im not huge and im finally takin my lifting serious, so if you have any events, and dont mind someone there to try and learn and workout with the guys that know more, lemme know

Naz, im 5'9 and 172 lbs... we arent all HUGE people.

Glad to see you are starting to get in to it more seriously, and want to come around. you are always more than welcome to join us... we have a small, close-knit group.. so you wont see HUGE gatherings... many of them are only 3-4 of us... but we make it happen.

NAZ
06-18-08, 11:03 am
ok then, im 6'0 204....and i have a buddy that i do chest and arms days with, but he is on a mission too....

thanx again man, keep me posted

R.Bearse1
06-18-08, 1:22 pm
ok then, im 6'0 204....and i have a buddy that i do chest and arms days with, but he is on a mission too....

thanx again man, keep me posted

NAZ, you sound like you are kinda built like me. 6'0 195(was about 220, 5 months ago).

by "he is on a mission too..." do you mean over here in the sandbox?

NAZ
06-18-08, 1:36 pm
yeah, i was 217 bout 2 months ago, ad the past month i cut back on all the drinkin i was doin and it made a world of difference in everything

mjsef88
06-19-08, 9:05 pm
so was that really ABC 11? i mean...we didnt have any pics....unfortunately

ghost
06-19-08, 9:12 pm
so was that really ABC 11? i mean...we didnt have any pics....unfortunately

rawr,. we will get pics and videos of the dead rep-for-rep sets..... and us puking.

mjsef88
06-19-08, 9:17 pm
rawr,. we will get pics and videos of the dead rep-for-rep sets..... and us puking.

I say after warmups, 365 drop 315 drop 225 up 275 drop 225 drop 135. Lets get higher than 315. also, i'll have 2 cameras. So I think between the 3 (including yours), Roush/Josh/Jen/whoever can alternate the 3 out, and we can patch them together. ahhaha a 25 minute video of pure insanity. I think that would DEFINATELY shut up all the shit talking about Detroit Animals not being tough.

ghost
06-19-08, 9:19 pm
I say after warmups, 365 drop 315 drop 225 up 275 drop 225 drop 135. Lets get higher than 315. also, i'll have 2 cameras. So I think between the 3 (including yours), Roush/Josh/Jen/whoever can alternate the 3 out, and we can patch them together. ahhaha a 25 minute video of pure insanity. I think that would DEFINATELY shut up all the shit talking about Detroit Animals not being tough.

i dont think anyone has ever talked shit about us not being tough...

and i love the idea. ill clear my SD card on the camera and they can take the vids. lol.

mjsef88
06-20-08, 6:48 pm
i dont think anyone has ever talked shit about us not being tough...

and i love the idea. ill clear my SD card on the camera and they can take the vids. lol.

I have 2 cameras, possibly 3 lined up.

so guys, Wednesday, July 2nd, who is in?

mjsef88
06-22-08, 7:24 pm
Tuesday June 24th, the highschool. Rob and I were hitting up legs.
Wednesday, July 2nd. EVERONE needs to be there. Insanity is happening.

what ever happened to JP?

Nick, are you back home or still at UofM?

NAZ! get your ass out here!

Josh, Matt Roush...you guys in for either?

MRoush
06-22-08, 7:54 pm
I'll be there July 2nd, not sure about this Tuesday or not. Should be a good show...might want to consider charging admission :)

blueIMlifter
06-22-08, 8:25 pm
Tuesday June 24th, the highschool. Rob and I were hitting up legs.
Wednesday, July 2nd. EVERONE needs to be there. Insanity is happening.

what ever happened to JP?

Nick, are you back home or still at UofM?

NAZ! get your ass out here!

Josh, Matt Roush...you guys in for either?

I'm in Ann Arbor until Thursday afternoon...but have no form of transportation so I'm essentially out of the picture until the Fall again.

LegendKillerJosh
06-23-08, 12:09 pm
I can do Wednesday July 2nd

donoh
06-23-08, 10:24 pm
Where exactly is the high school? I still have yet to hit an ABC and I've been wanting too. I'm free tomorrow too.

ghost
06-23-08, 11:50 pm
Where exactly is the high school? I still have yet to hit an ABC and I've been wanting too. I'm free tomorrow too.

9 mile n ryan. Fitzgerald High school.

hit me up on my cell if you need better directions. 2485159646

Rob

donoh
06-24-08, 12:53 pm
I don't think I'll be able to come, overtime just got put on me. Hopefully next time.

mjsef88
06-28-08, 1:36 pm
So Rob, I remember Jen mentioning something about the school possibly not being open Wednesday, is that still the case?

TheBlackPunisher
07-04-08, 1:00 pm
Where do you all train at? A membership gym or...?

ghost
07-04-08, 1:02 pm
mostly at the Fitzgerald High School gym..

where are you located at black?

TheBlackPunisher
07-04-08, 1:44 pm
mostly at the Fitzgerald High School gym..

where are you located at black?

I live in Detroit, Michigan on the Eastside off Chalmers.

ghost
07-04-08, 2:01 pm
I live in Detroit, Michigan on the Eastside off Chalmers.

im at 10 and van dyke... you arent too far from us.. we train at 9 and ryan.

Sugarbutt
07-04-08, 2:34 pm
Hmm...I think y'all should carpool up to the Tri-City area...

ghost
07-04-08, 2:40 pm
Hmm...I think y'all should carpool up to the Tri-City area...

yeah... uh... no. wayyyyyyyy too far for a group. but for one person to drive down to us, easy.lol.

Sugarbutt
07-04-08, 3:31 pm
yeah... uh... no. wayyyyyyyy too far for a group. but for one person to drive down to us, easy.lol.

Carpool.

TheBlackPunisher
07-04-08, 6:50 pm

LOL!

TheBlackPunisher
07-04-08, 8:14 pm
im at 10 and van dyke... you arent too far from us.. we train at 9 and ryan.

I think I am going to have to invest in a bike because gas prices is DOING ME IN with no vaseline!

ghost
07-04-08, 10:17 pm
I think I am going to have to invest in a bike because gas prices is DOING ME IN with no vaseline!

HAHAHAHAHA, i usually bike to work, 7.5 miles each way... gotta love it.!

TheBlackPunisher
07-05-08, 12:27 am
HAHAHAHAHA, i usually bike to work, 7.5 miles each way... gotta love it.!

Is it me or has the price on bikes went up as well? Yeah, but I would def need to invest in a bike to ride back and forth to the highschool everyday to lift with you all.

NAZ
07-05-08, 10:03 am
Is it me or has the price on bikes went up as well? Yeah, but I would def need to invest in a bike to ride back and forth to the highschool everyday to lift with you all.
bikes r holdin there value this year, or just too many suckers fell for the 1 year no intrest or payment plans last year and still owe just as much this year when tryin to sell

ghost
07-05-08, 3:17 pm
nevermind me, i thought you were talking about mountain bikes, lol! im piking up a cruiser some time in the near future.

mjsef88
07-13-08, 8:06 pm
Just bumping this thread for some chatter....

So an ABC this week sometime? Wednesday?

Sugarbutt
07-13-08, 8:09 pm
Just bumping this thread for some chatter....

So an ABC this week sometime? Wednesday?

That's what I told Rob...Wednesday is leg day for me...

mjsef88
07-13-08, 8:35 pm
That's what I told Rob...Wednesday is leg day for me...

Na zdraví! Wednesday it is.

Sugarbutt
07-13-08, 8:42 pm
Na zdraví! Wednesday it is.

Haha...okay...

mjsef88
07-13-08, 8:58 pm
Haha...okay...

Meh...I may not know much Czech, but the stuff I do know always comes in handy

(Na Zdravi = Cheers/Excellent)

ghost
07-13-08, 9:24 pm
Chels, give me a call tomorrow or tuesday so i can tell you how to get here.