PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Animals

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

TufffGuY
09-19-07, 12:13 pm
OK so it seems like everyone from the north are always getting together to train. Well im stuck down here in good ol' georgia and was wondering if anyone in the state or close would like to shedule a training session somewhere convenient for everyone, im not reall sure who all lives in GA that post on this forum, I only know of three right now. Me, Bam Bam and Metalash. If anyone is interested throw some ideas of a where and when and we'll try to get something going.

YOUNG_BB
09-19-07, 5:58 pm
i live in georgia
im up for the task

if u guys got an idea of where to train???
hit me up

TufffGuY
09-19-07, 10:19 pm
iight man, lets try to recruit some more animals

Iverson3030
09-19-07, 10:28 pm
im from georgia too i live in kennesaw what city are yall in?

TufffGuY
09-19-07, 10:30 pm
nice bro im in atl ur not far away

Iverson3030
09-19-07, 10:32 pm
ya 20-30 minutes or so not too bad

Bam Bam
09-20-07, 6:28 pm
Aww shit yea Im in on this. Im close to Kennesaw, Acworth, Woodstock, Marietta. Hit me up...

Iverson3030
09-20-07, 6:59 pm
bambam what college you go to?

TufffGuY
09-20-07, 7:06 pm
Aww shit yea Im in on this. Im close to Kennesaw, Acworth, Woodstock, Marietta. Hit me up...

ight man, lets get matt in on this and try to find some other cats

YOUNG_BB
09-20-07, 8:47 pm
i live up in suwanee
shit im far away from u guys

i'll still try to make it

TufffGuY
09-20-07, 9:03 pm
ya man ur liek an hour away maybe we can coordinate aplace in the middle so its not a huge drive for anyone

Bam Bam
09-21-07, 9:50 pm
bambam what college you go to?

I was over at Kennesaw State for a year. Graduated from North Cobb in '06.

Lowdown5
09-21-07, 9:51 pm
You Animals get this going and I wanna see some pics from what should be a great day!

YOUNG_BB
09-21-07, 9:54 pm
ya man ur liek an hour away maybe we can coordinate aplace in the middle so its not a huge drive for anyone
defintly

we should make in like the 30th
like on the olympia weekend that shit would be tight

everybody with their animal tees

hell yeah lets do this

Reacher34
09-21-07, 10:37 pm
What's up fellas? I just moved down here, so I don't know where all these places are at. I live in Atlanta, right by Emory University. I'm in med school so my schedule is real tight, and I bounce on the weekends. But if you guys come up with a day to train, i'll do my best to get involved.

Iverson3030
09-22-07, 2:10 pm
I was over at Kennesaw State for a year. Graduated from North Cobb in '06.

im at ksu right now. graduated from kell 07

Toni69
09-22-07, 2:17 pm
You know..Im not here that much..well, I am just being quiet about it..but when I see stuff like this it really makes me smile. This is so cool..you guys getting together to train..taking a shot, you know? Meeting new people...learning new things..its really cool and Im so proud of all of you that make an effort to get together like this.

of course..Im stuck on the other side of the dam world here in the UK...no training partner, no one to pick me up when Im have a shit day..not fair! LOL

You guys here..you guys inspire me and pick me up everyday..you all rock!

Reacher34
09-22-07, 2:21 pm
You know..Im not here that much..well, I am just being quiet about it..but when I see stuff like this it really makes me smile. This is so cool..you guys getting together to train..taking a shot, you know? Meeting new people...learning new things..its really cool and Im so proud of all of you that make an effort to get together like this.

of course..Im stuck on the other side of the dam world here in the UK...no training partner, no one to pick me up when Im have a shit day..not fair! LOL

It's nice to hear that someone that inspires us everyday, is also inspired by us. That's the beauty of the Forvm.

Oh, and Toni... do what you feel you gotta do, but do it for the right reasons. I know I don't have to tell you that.

Elite
09-22-07, 2:32 pm

Hey, i feel for you. Things like this must really make you yearn to be home. Hey im not even from the states yet i miss not being there, amongst it all. Yea Londons cool, but it doesnt feel right anymore.

Dont fret, your gathering will be the biggest .....in march..... The Arnold!

Guys i hope you get this together, its really really great to see these things happening all over your country. It will create closer bonds, you may learn even more from each other and it keeps the spirit of this forvm burning. ENJOY!

MetalAsh12
09-22-07, 2:34 pm
Just lemme know a place and time

YOUNG_BB
09-22-07, 2:36 pm
So Whats It Gonna Be?

Lets Do This Already!

TufffGuY
09-22-07, 3:52 pm
we just need a mutual time and place

YOUNG_BB
09-22-07, 6:17 pm
planet fitness down by club drive
in lawrenceville?

TufffGuY
09-22-07, 10:30 pm
planet fitness down by club drive
in lawrenceville?

How far away is that from woodstock

MetalAsh12
09-22-07, 10:56 pm
yea; I'm not driving to lawrenceville...

TufffGuY
09-22-07, 11:19 pm
yea; I'm not driving to lawrenceville...

ya no longer than 20 minute drive

YOUNG_BB
09-22-07, 11:45 pm
im not sure how far it is from woodstock

i just thought id thro sumthing out there

this planet fitness is behind a Moe's grill, right beside a Blockbuster
across the street from a publix.

TufffGuY
09-23-07, 12:18 am
im not sure how far it is from woodstock

i just thought id thro sumthing out there

this planet fitness is behind a Moe's grill, right beside a Blockbuster
across the street from a publix.

ya I think I know where that is bro, but its way too far for me to drive

YOUNG_BB
09-23-07, 1:31 am
ya I think I know where that is bro, but its way too far for me to drive

u guys can change it up if u'd like

i was just throwin sum stuff out ther

what do u suggest?

MetalAsh12
09-23-07, 2:15 pm
we can go to Kennesaw Mountain and lift rocks

TufffGuY
09-23-07, 3:36 pm

lol that would be intense

Reacher34
09-23-07, 4:23 pm

Reminds me of Arnold going out to the forest with a barbell and squatting all day!

MetalAsh12
09-23-07, 4:29 pm
Reminds me of Arnold going out to the forest with a barbell and squatting all day!

lol wtf

YOUNG_BB
09-23-07, 4:43 pm
Suggestions?!?!

Reacher34
09-23-07, 6:08 pm
lol wtf

In his book, "Education of a Bodybuilder", he describes how sometimes he and his training partner(s) would just go out the woods with their weights and a crap-load of food and squat all day.

MetalAsh12
09-23-07, 6:16 pm
In his book, "Education of a Bodybuilder", he describes how sometimes he and his training partner(s) would just go out the woods with their weights and a crap-load of food and squat all day.

Must be an Austrian thing...

YOUNG_BB
09-24-07, 3:00 pm
lets get back to georgia guys

anybody got any more suggestions?
place:????????????
time:??????????
date:????

TufffGuY
09-24-07, 3:04 pm
lets get back to georgia guys

anybody got any more suggestions?
place:????????????
time:??????????
date:????

hmm wut about that golds up in Kennesaw? say like next saturday later in the day liek 5

MetalAsh12
09-24-07, 3:06 pm
Doesn't John work at a Gold's Gym? Maybe he could get us in for a day?

TufffGuY
09-24-07, 4:41 pm
Doesn't John work at a Gold's Gym? Maybe he could get us in for a day?

ya he does that gym isn't bad, that would work

jkcole
09-24-07, 8:31 pm
Hey, I can't make the workout but I might could help with a gym. If it's a gym you want try COFFEE's gym on lower roswell rd in Marietta, they would love to have you. From seeing where all you guys live it would be a good central location. Theres also STACKS gym in Acworth, I think it's still there. I've trained at both in the past and both are great GYM's.
If its a fitness center you want.... well there all over the place. I guess it depends on how intense you want to get.

Anyway thought I would try to help out.
John

MetalAsh12
09-24-07, 8:35 pm
yea, Coffee's is a nice powerlifting gym down here; I don't know how they would feel about all of us coming though...

YOUNG_BB
09-24-07, 8:35 pm
Hey, I can't make the workout but I might could help with a gym. If it's a gym you want try COFFEE's gym on lower roswell rd in Marietta, they would love to have you. From seeing where all you guys live it would be a good central location. Theres also STACKS gym in Acworth, I think it's still there. I've trained at both in the past and both are great GYM's.
If its a fitness center you want.... well there all over the place. I guess it depends on how intense you want to get.

i looked up coffe's gym and its 40 minutes away from my house
sounds good

John
sound great thanks for helping out bro

hmm wut about that golds up in Kennesaw? say like next saturday later in the day liek 5

i went to mapquest and found 2 gold's gym in kenesaw
they both pretty near, but i dont know which one ur talking about
can u give me the address dude
golds sound good.

TufffGuY
09-24-07, 8:55 pm

John

Lol stacks would be interesting, A kid goes there that goes to my high school. He benches 365 and they look down uopn him when hes workin gout there lol.

TufffGuY
09-24-07, 8:57 pm
sound great thanks for helping out bro

i went to mapquest and found 2 gold's gym in kenesaw
they both pretty near, but i dont know which one ur talking about
can u give me the address dude
golds sound good.

its on bells ferry

YOUNG_BB
09-24-07, 10:34 pm
its on bells ferry
i got this for one of the golds
3220 George Busbee Pkwy NW, Kennesaw, GA
and 161 Cobb Pkwy NW # 300, Kennesaw, GA

i think the one closest to bell ferry is the first one
i guess i can get there

Bam Bam
09-27-07, 8:53 pm
Hey guys whats going on> Are we gonna get this thing poppin or what?

TufffGuY
09-27-07, 9:36 pm
Hey guys whats going on> Are we gonna get this thing poppin or what?

ya bro we just need to decide on a damn place lol.

YOUNG_BB
09-27-07, 10:37 pm
I have decided on a gym

GOLD's GYM

there.

MetalAsh12
09-27-07, 10:37 pm
If someone has a video camera, I think it'd be cool to tape the workout...

Extreme
09-28-07, 10:04 am
Just found this post. Looks like you guys are still trying to decide, lol. But if and when you do I'm down in middle GA, Warner Robins to be exact. If ya find a place in the ATL to lift and decide on a date and time I might be able to make it. I'll check in periodically to see if a decision has been made. And if your looking for a place to lift I know of a Gold's off of the Eagle Springs exit off of I-75. Solid gym, use to know a chic that worked there, she still might. Possibility of a discount there.

Bam Bam
09-28-07, 12:36 pm
I have decided on a gym

GOLD's GYM

there.

That works for me. Ive lifted there a few times in the past. Pretty good gym. Now what are we gonna work, what date and what time?

Iverson3030
09-28-07, 3:33 pm
i workout at golds on bellsferry its pretty badass golds the one on busbee is always busy but bellsferry is like a dungeon haha i vote bellsferry

Iverson3030
09-28-07, 3:35 pm
its actually on bellsferry right before you cross over 92

YOUNG_BB
09-28-07, 3:59 pm
i guess its gonna be the gold at bellsferry

lets do this !

just need a date and time

YOUNG_BB
09-28-07, 4:03 pm
heres the adress for golds at bells ferry

5505 Bells Ferry Rd, Acworth, GA 30102, US

mapquest it
again we just need a date n time

Reacher34
09-28-07, 4:36 pm
Those are both pretty far away from me. 30mins to an hour depending on traffic. I guess it'll all depend on what date and time you guys pick...I have school and work. I'd love to train with you guys, but we'll see.

TufffGuY
09-28-07, 4:55 pm
has to be sat or sun after 3 for me preferbly after 4

MetalAsh12
09-28-07, 7:26 pm
Weekends are fine for me.

Iverson3030
09-28-07, 8:03 pm
whats the workout gonna be? i vote hell no on legs cause i know if all of us get together we are gonna push each other so hard we are all gonna be puking.

Iverson3030
09-28-07, 8:04 pm
and if we workout on a sunday at bellsferry golds there is a chance it could be free because one of my buddies works there but i will have to talk to him

YOUNG_BB
09-28-07, 9:38 pm
sunday sounds good

i can go to any golds cuz i have memebership until october

i say we do bi's and triceps

Bam Bam
09-28-07, 9:43 pm
and if we workout on a sunday at bellsferry golds there is a chance it could be free because one of my buddies works there but i will have to talk to him
Who you know that works there? That is the golds that I used to work at.

sunday sounds good

i can go to any golds cuz i have memebership until october

i say we do bi's and triceps

Arms sounds good to me. Ill have to let you all know if I can make it sunday cuz either I gotta work or Ill be at the Falcons game but we shall see.

BigLansford
09-28-07, 9:49 pm
Georgia boys represent.

YOUNG_BB
09-29-07, 12:17 am
whos going?
YOUNG
BAM BAM?
Iverson
TuffGuy?
Metalash?
Reacher?
Extreme?
BigLansford?

i'll bring my camera to take pics

MetalAsh12
09-29-07, 12:18 am
I'll be there...will it be this sunday?

Iverson3030
09-29-07, 12:41 am
[QUOTE=Bam Bam;186427]Who you know that works there? That is the golds that I used to work at.

ronnie

YOUNG_BB
09-29-07, 2:51 pm
I'll be there...will it be this sunday?

i guess we still deciding

i dont think it will happen this sunday

TufffGuY
09-29-07, 7:36 pm
ill be hitten back, i kno that or maybe legs.

Bam Bam
09-29-07, 8:59 pm
ronnie

Ahhh ok yea I know Ronnie......if Im going it all depends on the time and of course if it is going down this sunday. Can we get the ball rollin on this thing

YOUNG_BB
09-29-07, 9:19 pm
Ahhh ok yea I know Ronnie......if Im going it all depends on the time and of course if it is going down this sunday. Can we get the ball rollin on this thing

seriously

date?????

MetalAsh12
09-29-07, 9:54 pm
I'm good for any Saturday or Sunday

TufffGuY
09-29-07, 10:29 pm
I'm good for any Saturday or Sunday

next saturday at 5?????

MetalAsh12
09-29-07, 10:34 pm
sure

TufffGuY
09-29-07, 11:16 pm
ok the only animal shirt I have is squat till you puke, so i will not be wearing that

YOUNG_BB
09-30-07, 8:01 pm
next sat at 7

Extreme
10-01-07, 7:32 am
Good to see some strong numbers wanting to come out and represent animal. Unfortunatley I'll be MIA, got to step up and take over the dad responsibilities while my wife is outta town for the weekend. And little man is a bit too small to tag along. You boys give it hell, as only animals know how to do.

MetalAsh12
10-01-07, 10:28 pm
All right, so when's it gonna be...this saturday or this sunday?

YOUNG_BB
10-01-07, 10:32 pm
people are still deciding

i vote SUNDAY

hjayss
10-02-07, 4:08 am
Get it together we wat pics and same rules apply..the ban rule will be in effect if the gym wont allow cameras we want some outside shots..animal style...lol...

Bam Bam
10-02-07, 12:32 pm
people are still deciding

i vote SUNDAY

Ok sunday has been thrown out I say we go with sunday. Also arms has been thrown out so I say we go with that dont know what your splits are looking like but we gotta compromise if we wanna get this shit rollin. So SUNDAY working ARMS and now we need a time...

MetalAsh12
10-02-07, 7:29 pm
How does 12 sound?

URep...we need a banner

YOUNG_BB
10-03-07, 7:36 pm
Ok sunday has been thrown out I say we go with sunday. Also arms has been thrown out so I say we go with that dont know what your splits are looking like but we gotta compromise if we wanna get this shit rollin. So SUNDAY working ARMS and now we need a time...
IM WITH U BAM BAM

SUNDAY
AROUND 5 OR SO

people please get this thing rolling!

MetalAsh12
10-03-07, 9:12 pm
5 pm or am

MetalAsh12
10-04-07, 7:29 pm
common now, let's pick this shit up; who's coming

YOUNG_BB
10-04-07, 7:32 pm
im going

i dont think anyone wants to wake up sunday at 5 am in the morning dude

of course its in the PM

YOUNG_BB
10-05-07, 4:20 pm
Lets Go!!

Bam Bam
10-05-07, 9:02 pm
Lets Go!!

Yes yes 5pm but hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Im not sure if that Golds switched to 24 hours 7 days a week. When I was there they close on weekends at around 5 or 6. So well have to figure that out but sunday is good for me.

Lowdown5
10-05-07, 9:03 pm
Pics or you all are banned for ever. Got it? LOL

YOUNG_BB
10-05-07, 10:23 pm
Yes yes 5pm but hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Im not sure if that Golds switched to 24 hours 7 days a week. When I was there they close on weekends at around 5 or 6. So well have to figure that out but sunday is good for me.

so the bellferry golds isnt open on the weekends?
wth?
i dont think so, but they do close down this golds near me earlier on the weekends
so u were probably just late
do u think we should do it sunday?

YOUNG_BB
10-05-07, 10:23 pm
Pics or you all are banned for ever. Got it? LOL

u gotta come

Bam Bam
10-06-07, 2:36 pm
so the bellferry golds isnt open on the weekends?
wth?
i dont think so, but they do close down this golds near me earlier on the weekends
so u were probably just late
do u think we should do it sunday?

Yea they close it early on weekends. Sooo sunday is perfect for me. We should probably get there around 3 or 330. Hope that is good. Dont want to be rushing the workout. So Im there definately who else lets get a number?????

MetalAsh12
10-06-07, 3:24 pm
I.

YOUNG_BB
10-06-07, 4:06 pm
Yea they close it early on weekends. Sooo sunday is perfect for me. We should probably get there around 3 or 330. Hope that is good. Dont want to be rushing the workout. So Im there definately who else lets get a number?????

so bam bam u going
i think metal ash is going
im going
so .....
anybody elsE???

TOMORROW SUNDAY OCT. 6th 3-3:30 pm.
we good?

MetalAsh12
10-06-07, 4:56 pm
Yup, I'm going; more people should be coming...they said they would, unless they're not consistent with their word...

Bam Bam
10-06-07, 6:25 pm
Aite so far Me, Matt, and young BB. Lets set the exact time at 330. Working arms. Couple questions. Whos got the camera and we doing this at the Golds on Bells Ferry?

TufffGuY
10-06-07, 6:29 pm
ill try to make it, wut gym? wut we training?

YOUNG_BB
10-06-07, 6:29 pm
Aite so far Me, Matt, and young BB. Lets set the exact time at 330. Working arms. Couple questions. Whos got the camera and we doing this at the Golds on Bells Ferry?

i'll try to bring the camera
but someone else should also bring one
just to back me up

yeah bells ferry golds

i guess its just us 3
wear ur animal tees

Bam Bam
10-06-07, 6:33 pm
i'll try to bring the camera
but someone else should also bring one
just to back me up

yeah bells ferry golds

i guess its just us 3
wear ur animal tees

Good shit Ill be there. FINALLY!!!! Im ready to blast arms dammit!

TufffGuY
10-06-07, 6:34 pm

ugh arms is so boring

YOUNG_BB
10-06-07, 6:34 pm

u got myspace bro?

YOUNG_BB
10-06-07, 6:35 pm
ugh arms is so boring

are u kiddin me?

its either arms or back

Iverson3030
10-06-07, 6:38 pm
they close at 5 on weekends unless u have a 24 hour card

TufffGuY
10-06-07, 6:39 pm
are u kiddin me?

its either arms or back

Legs

YOUNG_BB
10-06-07, 6:40 pm
Legs

i got legs on monday

cant do legs 2 days in a row

YOUNG_BB
10-06-07, 6:41 pm
they close at 5 on weekends unless u have a 24 hour card

U GOING BRO?

MetalAsh12
10-06-07, 9:53 pm
Well, I don't have any Animal shirts, but I'll be there at 3:30...Golds on Bells ferry.

Bam Bam
10-07-07, 11:40 am
ugh arms is so boring

Hahaha wut????? How is arms boring? And I cant train back I just hit it a couple days ago. And I got legs Monday.

Elite
10-07-07, 11:54 am
Is this happening today or next week?

Bam Bam
10-07-07, 11:57 am
Is this happening today or next week?

Its goin down today bro!

Elite
10-07-07, 12:02 pm
Well get yo asses of the pooter and start preppin!!!

YOUNG_BB
10-07-07, 4:32 pm
im sorry
i didnt make it

MetalAsh12
10-07-07, 5:54 pm
Yea man, we were waiting for you.

Iverson3030
10-07-07, 6:12 pm
yall were both lookin big keep it up and next time im deff training with you just lemme know when/where

MetalAsh12
10-07-07, 7:05 pm
yall were both lookin big keep it up and next time im deff training with you just lemme know when/where

thanks man, we'll let you know

YOUNG_BB
10-07-07, 8:09 pm
did u guys take pictures?

TufffGuY
10-07-07, 8:11 pm
Next saturday im down for back and biceps around 5?

MetalAsh12
10-07-07, 8:45 pm
did u guys take pictures?

We didn't have a camera. Iverson saw us, he can paint a mental picture for you... :)

YOUNG_BB
10-08-07, 8:13 pm
Next saturday im down for back and biceps around 5?

i dont like doing the 2 pull muscles on the same day
but mayb just back to celebrate Wraths 4th instalement

i'll defintly try to make it
but i say we do it sunday

MetalAsh12
10-08-07, 8:25 pm
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'"

YOUNG_BB
10-08-07, 11:06 pm
lets DO this SHIT THEN

did u guys hit arms sunday?

MetalAsh12
10-09-07, 11:51 am
yep, we did arms

Bam Bam
10-09-07, 11:54 am

Lol agreed. Well Im down for hitting back but you have to let me know very very soon. Im supposed to train back in a few days but Ill hold off till Sunday if everyone is gonna be down.

Iverson3030
10-09-07, 12:35 pm
im down for back sunday. where at?

YOUNG_BB
10-09-07, 3:01 pm
im down for back sunday. where at?

kenesaw
golds gym
on bells ferry

TufffGuY
10-09-07, 5:08 pm
kenesaw
golds gym
on bells ferry

im down lets say around 5??

MetalAsh12
10-09-07, 5:58 pm
Back/Sunday/Golds on BellsFerry/ 5 p.m.

Iverson3030
10-09-07, 6:24 pm
im down. we cant go at 5 thats what time they close on sundays if we dont have 24 hour card. as long as we are there before 5 we can stay as long as we want

YOUNG_BB
10-09-07, 8:55 pm
im down. we cant go at 5 thats what time they close on sundays if we dont have 24 hour card. as long as we are there before 5 we can stay as long as we want

u dont make any sense

i dont get it

Bam Bam
10-09-07, 9:43 pm
u dont make any sense

i dont get it

Golds closes at 5 meaning we wont be able to get in. Gonna have to do 4 or 430. Aight im in for back. Im gonna be pissed if I skip my normal back day and nobody shows tho.

MetalAsh12
10-09-07, 9:45 pm
Golds closes at 5 meaning we wont be able to get in. Gonna have to do 4 or 430. Aight im in for back. Im gonna be pissed if I skip my normal back day and nobody shows tho.

Eh, don't worry about that, I'll be there.

YOUNG_BB
10-09-07, 9:48 pm
how does ur back workout look like?

this question is to anyone

MetalAsh12
10-09-07, 10:03 pm
Deads, BB Rows, behind back shrugs, DB Rows, Seated cable rows

TufffGuY
10-09-07, 10:16 pm
Pull-ups, Bent Row, DB Row, some machine or pulldown, Deads, Hyperextentions, then im hitten Biceps and abs if anyone wants to join with me.

Bam Bam
10-10-07, 11:39 am
deads, pulldowns, b/o rows, seated rows, d-bell rows, machine rows, hypers

YOUNG_BB
10-10-07, 3:33 pm
any one who leaves dead for last is a fuckign animal

just like machine
sure u can be doing big weight at the beginning of the workout
but try squatting dead last in the workout
lets see how much ego u got now?
i love it

bacw/o:
pulldowns, bent over rows, t bar rows, deads, shrugs.

Iverson3030
10-11-07, 12:33 am
wat is final time we have agreed on?

YOUNG_BB
10-11-07, 3:55 pm
3 30
some ppl live in longer distances (me)
so i might be late

camera?

TufffGuY
10-11-07, 5:04 pm
3 30
some ppl live in longer distances (me)
so i might be late

camera?

wait 3 30?? anything before 4 is a no go for me.

TufffGuY
10-11-07, 9:05 pm
hey guys i need to kno tonight if this is goin down cause i usally hit back tomorrow

YOUNG_BB
10-12-07, 2:59 pm
hey guys i need to kno tonight if this is goin down cause i usally hit back tomorrow

im down

Bam Bam
10-12-07, 4:21 pm
Its goin down man.

TufffGuY
10-12-07, 5:28 pm
lol damn guys u told me too late I already trained today

YOUNG_BB
10-13-07, 10:59 am
tuffguy
my backs a little sore too

are u up for somethin else?

Iverson3030
10-13-07, 2:20 pm
my mom just told me we are having family over tom afternoon so im gonna have to train in the morning. is there anyway we could do this next weekend? if not there will be plenty more opportunities i will be able to train with yall

YOUNG_BB
10-13-07, 2:22 pm
my mom just told me we are having family over tom afternoon so im gonna have to train in the morning. is there anyway we could do this next weekend? if not there will be plenty more opportunities i will be able to train with yall

i just found out i dont have a ride for tomorrow
this suck ass
i didnt go last time and now this time!!!!?!?!?!
but like iverson said
their will be many more opportunities to train again
take pictures guys!

MetalAsh12
10-13-07, 4:56 pm
Well, then we'll just have to reschedule...

Iverson3030
10-13-07, 6:01 pm
i appologize guys

YOUNG_BB
10-13-07, 10:45 pm
so whens the next session gonna be?

Iverson3030
10-14-07, 11:19 am
I hope u see this before u drive all the way there but GOLDS ON BELLSFERRY IS CLOSED TODAY THEY ARE REMODLEING! i just went there to try and hit back this morning and they are closed today but reopen tom.

YOUNG_BB
10-15-07, 7:57 pm
NEXT WEEK GUYS

sunday
i dunno what ur time schedule is
so....
lets say around 3 30-400?

YOUNG_BB
10-18-07, 7:46 pm
The weekend is near fellas

WHATS IT GONNA BE?

TufffGuY
10-18-07, 9:22 pm
The weekend is near fellas

WHATS IT GONNA BE?

saturday legs 4 o clock bittches!

YOUNG_BB
10-18-07, 9:48 pm
saturday legs 4 o clock bittches!

its probably just gonna be u n me
good cuz im 16 ur 16
we got this shit!

is ther a nother gym u woul rather go cuz bells ferry is far away from me

TufffGuY
10-18-07, 9:57 pm
Fitness 19 in woodstock??

YOUNG_BB
10-18-07, 11:07 pm
Fitness 19 in woodstock??

fitness 19 in alpharetta
better for me

TufffGuY
10-19-07, 7:20 pm
fitness 19 in alpharetta
better for me

way too far for me

YOUNG_BB
10-19-07, 9:59 pm
FUCK!

another suggestion please

Elite
10-19-07, 10:15 pm
Come on guys, im rooting for all of you to get this thing goin, we all are. I know a couple of you are young and cant be as flexible with distance and stuff, but this has gotta happen, be it this weekend or next month, just get something concrete in motion. Do your chapter, your state and yourselves proud!

YOUNG_BB
10-20-07, 1:16 am
we need to find a gym that everyone can go to
bells ferry is way to far away for me

G Diesel
10-22-07, 8:55 am
We need a point man for the Georgia crew so we can get this thing rolling properly. Any nominations? Peace, G

MetalAsh12
10-22-07, 12:49 pm
I believe YOUNG_BB started the thread, so he has my vote...

Bam Bam
10-22-07, 1:27 pm

Im fine with that. It dont matta to me really but we gotta get this thing poppin. Ill even step up and coordinate this thing if need be. Its monday so lets see if anyone can get together on saturday or sunday. I know Im clear on Saturday for sure.

MetalAsh12
10-22-07, 1:42 pm
I should be good Saturday.

Sambocephus
10-22-07, 4:24 pm
Any animals from around the Valdosta, georgia area?
Im looking to switch gyms and im wondering if there are any good ones in valdosta.

let me know something.

Sambocephus
10-22-07, 4:33 pm
yo animals, im in lakeland, ga, near valdosta....anyone else from v-town?

TufffGuY
10-22-07, 5:03 pm

lol actually I did man but w/e I don't really care.

TufffGuY
10-22-07, 5:04 pm
Im fine with that. It dont matta to me really but we gotta get this thing poppin. Ill even step up and coordinate this thing if need be. Its monday so lets see if anyone can get together on saturday or sunday. I know Im clear on Saturday for sure.

I should be good saturday, Ill be blasting shoulders and tris

MetalAsh12
10-22-07, 7:20 pm
Oh, well then tuff_guy has my vote

TufffGuY
10-22-07, 7:21 pm
Oh, well then tuff_guy has my vote

ok man Im thinking 4 30 saturday at golds on bells ferry, I actually will be training Back and Biceps.

Bam Bam
10-22-07, 10:50 pm
ok man Im thinking 4 30 saturday at golds on bells ferry, I actually will be training Back and Biceps.

Back and bis not good for me. Already hit bis this week. Delts I can do.

TufffGuY
10-23-07, 6:18 am
Back and bis not good for me. Already hit bis this week. Delts I can do.

ok can we make it sunday then

YOUNG_BB
10-23-07, 3:16 pm
Tuff guy you'll be the GA chapter point man

Im ready to hit back and tri's
shoulders can be good too

TufffGuY
10-23-07, 5:01 pm
Sounds good, so im thinkin sunday 4-430, Delts and tris

YOUNG_BB
10-23-07, 5:15 pm
Sounds good, so im thinkin sunday 4-430, Delts and tris

yup
i want to hit back man
i havent hit a good back day in 2 weeks
i hav been wanting to kill it
what about back n tris?

TufffGuY
10-23-07, 5:27 pm
yup
i want to hit back man
i havent hit a good back day in 2 weeks
i hav been wanting to kill it
what about back n tris?

maybe back and biceps depends on everyone elses schdule, we need to get this thing set in stone fellowz

hjayss
10-23-07, 6:09 pm
Metal ash you put it together you are the man now...lol...ha ha ha ha

MetalAsh12
10-23-07, 6:28 pm
Metal ash you put it together you are the man now...lol...ha ha ha ha

I don't know, I'm on my second infraction here...in bad standing with the mods...haha

TufffGuY
10-23-07, 6:34 pm
I don't know, I'm on my second infraction here...in bad standing with the mods...haha

how'd u get two infractions bro?? Also You down for sunday??

hjayss
10-23-07, 6:41 pm

Well this will clean that up...this is a chance for you bro jump in and take it. You will be setting up the gyms and geting in direct contact with the big bad rep. You got it your crew feels you can do it and they are right go ash.lol..

MetalAsh12
10-23-07, 6:42 pm
posted something about bowflex; Sunday sounds fine

hjayss
10-23-07, 6:44 pm
posted something about bowflex; Sunday sounds fine

Well I TAKE WHAT i SAID BACK OHHHH MY GOD BOFLEX...LOL...JUST KIDDING

MetalAsh12
10-23-07, 6:46 pm
lol

Bam Bam
10-23-07, 7:01 pm
If we doin this on Sunday I wont be able to let you know until last minute. The work schedule doesnt go up until late friday or saturday morning.

TufffGuY
10-23-07, 7:07 pm
If we doin this on Sunday I wont be able to let you know until last minute. The work schedule doesnt go up until late friday or saturday morning.

ahhh, ok thats kool, just whenever you find out

head count

Me
Young_BB
Metalash
Bam Bam(maybe)

anyone else want to join in????

YOUNG_BB
10-23-07, 11:21 pm
ahhh, ok thats kool, just whenever you find out

head count

Me
Young_BB
Metalash
Bam Bam(maybe)

anyone else want to join in????
also dont forget to BRING A CAMERA
i will be bringing my own but someone else should also bring one in case something happens and for extra pictures

YOUNG_BB
10-23-07, 11:22 pm
so....
who weighs above 200?

Iverson3030
10-24-07, 12:00 am
IM IN!!!!!!!! and i weigh above 200 who else?

Iverson3030
10-24-07, 12:03 am
what are we hitting? i just hit chest today so sunday i could hit pretty much anything if we figure it out soon

G Diesel
10-24-07, 10:34 am
Is this Sunday official? If so post the date, time and location and who is attending. Wear Animal shirts and take pics. Who is going to be the GA point man? Peace, G

YOUNG_BB
10-24-07, 3:11 pm
Is this Sunday official? If so post the date, time and location and who is attending. Wear Animal shirts and take pics. Who is going to be the GA point man? Peace, G

the GA point man is Tuff Guy
Sunday's official
Gold's gym on Bells Ferry in Kenesaw

Me
Tuff Guy
Metalash
and Iverson
Bam Bam(maybe)

i dont think everyone has animal tees
we need some

TufffGuY
10-24-07, 3:12 pm

ok Sunday 4:30, Golds on Bells Ferry

Me
Young BB
Iverson
Bam Bam(maybe)
Metalash

I guess i will be the point man, and G feel free send to send down some of those tight ass new yellow animal t's if u want lol.

MetalAsh12
10-24-07, 4:30 pm
Sounds good, don't have an Animal T, but I'll be there.

Iverson3030
10-24-07, 6:02 pm
no shirt here either but i will be there for sure...but would love one of those yellow ones in a XL lol. have we not decided wat we are hitting yet?

MetalAsh12
10-24-07, 6:31 pm
I vote legs >:)

TufffGuY
10-24-07, 6:47 pm
I vote legs >:)

delts and tris for me

YOUNG_BB
10-24-07, 8:22 pm
back and tris would be my first vote
forearms after the work out

tri n bis? seconds
calves after the workout

i cant do legs

TufffGuY
10-24-07, 8:32 pm
back and tris would be my first vote
forearms after the work out

tri n bis? seconds
calves after the workout

i cant do legs

ill hit calves and forearms regardless but i beleive i will be doing delts and a little triceps.

YOUNG_BB
10-24-07, 8:41 pm
ill hit calves and forearms regardless but i beleive i will be doing delts and a little triceps.

i'll do some tris with u
but i still have to hit back

Iverson3030
10-24-07, 8:50 pm
my schedule is all messed up so i dont know what i will be doing. probably anything but arms because i will do them friday

TufffGuY
10-24-07, 8:56 pm
my schedule is all messed up so i dont know what i will be doing. probably anything but arms because i will do them friday

lol well i would of liked for all of us to blast the same but i guessits koo if we just hit whatever well all be in the same place so we can train together just not "together" lol

Bam Bam
10-24-07, 10:01 pm
Aite fellaz I hope we aint going in there to all work somethin different. Legs iz out for me I hit quads monday and hammies today. Delts I can do but I also hit tris today. I could also do some bis.

MetalAsh12
10-24-07, 10:03 pm
Well lets decide tonight before any of us get to the gym tomorrow...I'm good for anything except back.

Iverson3030
10-24-07, 10:57 pm
i can do chest or back and possibly shoulders and of course some abs and calves

MetalAsh12
10-24-07, 11:28 pm
no chest for me, I still have an active injury

Iverson3030
10-24-07, 11:52 pm
well im tryin to hit some chest sunday if anybody is down, if not then back it is

TufffGuY
10-25-07, 4:59 pm
delts and tris for me

YOUNG_BB
10-25-07, 5:02 pm
BACK!!
or ARMS

lets decide fellas

TufffGuY
10-25-07, 5:04 pm
BACK!!
or ARMS

lets decide fellas

DELTS!!! I can't hit back that would throw my whole routine into whack

hjayss
10-25-07, 5:29 pm
looks like you guys got this thing pumping and jumping. Some of you are gonna have to compramise and work a part you dont normally work. Flip your routine the benefits are incredible. Why get together if you are all gonna work diffrent parts. I went wit hthe fellas and we hit arms to start the week I never hit arms first thing, however I changed to get a set in with the crew. Lets go fellas this sounds like it is gonna be kick ass . Ohh yeah and we want pics...lol...

MetalAsh12
10-25-07, 6:23 pm
Just did delts/traps today...better hurry...

TufffGuY
10-25-07, 7:44 pm
Just did delts/traps today...better hurry...

damn well wuts its gonna be felloz

Bam Bam
10-25-07, 8:26 pm
I think the only thing on me that is not sore is my delts. By sunday I may be able to hit quads and/or bis. I have delts tomorrow morning so lemme know wassup.

Iverson3030
10-25-07, 8:43 pm
chest!!!!!

TufffGuY
10-25-07, 8:45 pm
I think the only thing on me that is not sore is my delts. By sunday I may be able to hit quads and/or bis. I have delts tomorrow morning so lemme know wassup.

im down for delts

TufffGuY
10-25-07, 8:46 pm
chest!!!!!

I hit that today

MetalAsh12
10-25-07, 8:53 pm
Well, I did delts today, but they'll be fine by Sunday. Delts it is.

TufffGuY
10-25-07, 9:02 pm
Well, I did delts today, but they'll be fine by Sunday. Delts it is.

k good alright now time??

MetalAsh12
10-25-07, 9:23 pm
I don't know the gym's schedule on Sunday, but I'll throw 3:00 out there

TufffGuY
10-25-07, 9:33 pm
I don't know the gym's schedule on Sunday, but I'll throw 3:00 out there

ouch nuttin before 4, i gotta work on sunday

YOUNG_BB
10-25-07, 9:54 pm
damn well wuts its gonna be felloz

its gonna be BACK

Bam Bam
10-25-07, 10:09 pm
I hit back today there is no way.

MetalAsh12
10-25-07, 10:25 pm
We decided on delts, we just need a time.

YOUNG_BB
10-25-07, 10:48 pm
man i wanted to do back

MetalAsh12
10-26-07, 9:17 am
what about 5:00

G Diesel
10-26-07, 9:24 am
Who? What? When? Where? Peace, G

Bam Bam
10-26-07, 11:45 am
Dammit guys I did delts this morning. O well fuck it Ill train em again just not so heavy. If I dont have to work Im in.

MetalAsh12
10-26-07, 2:01 pm
All right G, so far we have me, BamBam, TuffGuy, YoungBB, and Iverson. It's goin' down at the Golds Gym on Bells Ferry; Kennesaw, GA

We're doing delts at 5 p.m., Sunday, October 28

YOUNG_BB
10-26-07, 3:59 pm
All right G, so far we have me, BamBam, TuffGuy, YoungBB, and Iverson. It's goin' down at the Golds Gym on Bells Ferry; Kennesaw, GA

any time is fine as long as its later that 2 pm

but isnt 5 pm too late
dont they close early on sundays?

Reacher34
10-26-07, 4:41 pm

I might be able to make this one boys. Keep me off the "list", but if I can swing it, I'll find you guys.

What have you been doin about the day-fee? You got a hook-up, or is everyone paying $10 each time?

YOUNG_BB
10-26-07, 5:00 pm
I might be able to make this one boys. Keep me off the "list", but if I can swing it, I'll find you guys.

What have you been doin about the day-fee? You got a hook-up, or is everyone paying $10 each time?

i got a membership thats on the process of cancelling but i can still go to golds till november cuz they charging me that month

10 $???
i thought it was 5

TufffGuY
10-26-07, 5:24 pm
i got a membership thats on the process of cancelling but i can still go to golds till november cuz they charging me that month

10 $???
i thought it was 5

ok delts, at golds, everyone get there at 4 30 if possible in case they close at 5.

TufffGuY
10-26-07, 5:27 pm
Sunday...At Golds gym....Hitten Delts....4:30

Attending-

Tufffguy
Metalash12
Young BB
Iverson
Bam Bam

Just thought I would let you guys know, we will make sure to post up some pics.

YOUNG_BB
10-26-07, 5:34 pm
young BB

PRESENT

YOUNG_BB
10-26-07, 5:35 pm
THATS BELLS FERRY IN KENNESAW GOLD's

TufffGuY
10-26-07, 5:38 pm
THATS BELLS FERRY IN KENNESAW GOLD's

is that the one acorss the street from the hobby lobby or the one by garden ridge

MetalAsh12
10-26-07, 5:59 pm
Well, we need to figure out what time they close on Sundays. John, do you know?

TufffGuY
10-26-07, 6:19 pm
Well, we need to figure out what time they close on Sundays. John, do you know?

Im pretty sure its 5 so i figured if we all showed up at 4 30 we should be good

MetalAsh12
10-26-07, 6:20 pm
Then we need to get there earlier than 4:30 if they close at 5. Can everyone be there by 4?

TufffGuY
10-26-07, 6:58 pm
Then we need to get there earlier than 4:30 if they close at 5. Can everyone be there by 4?

Yes

TufffGuY
10-26-07, 7:57 pm
4' o clock it is felloz, at golds on sunday, hitten delts.

Bam Bam
10-26-07, 9:20 pm
Alright well I cant make it I have to work 1-9. So you boys hit it hard.

YOUNG_BB
10-26-07, 11:35 pm
OK
4 o clock
Golds on bells ferry in kennesaw
hitting delts
takin pictures
i like it

TufffGuY
10-26-07, 11:40 pm
OK
4 o clock
Golds on bells ferry in kennesaw
hitting delts
takin pictures
i like it

is that the one across from hobby lobby

YOUNG_BB
10-26-07, 11:42 pm
is that the one across from hobby lobby

i have no clue i never been there
i just mapquested it

hold on ima give u the address

YOUNG_BB
10-26-07, 11:44 pm
here it is

5505 Bells Ferry Rd, Acworth, GA 30102, US

i think this one is it
cuz thers no other golds on bells ferry

Iverson3030
10-27-07, 12:02 pm
yea its across from hobby lobby and we can stay past 5 we just have to get there before then

TufffGuY
10-28-07, 6:48 pm
Hey felloz I feel reallly bad about bailing out on you guys but the boss made me work late, so I hope u guys tore it up.

Reacher34
10-28-07, 8:34 pm
Good work tonight, Animals. Hope you all went home and ate as well as I did. I had my 10oz of eye round, and a special treat from my girl.....a plate of whole wheat pasta.

It was a pleasure to train with you all.

MetalAsh12
10-28-07, 8:59 pm
Likewise, good meeting you all