PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Animals, The Steel City Sessions

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Brutus_515
09-19-07, 12:57 pm
Anyone in Pittsburgh or surrounding area...

Looking at an old school gym in Ambridge (about 20 miles north of downtown Pittsburgh) Highway 65 north you will run right into it .....across the street from O'neil Steel and Kopple Steel mills...Owner is down to earth and all about it...

if we get enough people we can get the date locked...

get some people, Lift some weights, and go feed our faces...

Extreme
09-28-07, 10:37 am
Man if i still lived in PA i would be there. Use to live in Butler. Hang on to the idea, i'll be back up during the x-mas holiday for 2 weeks. Maybe we can hit it up a day then. try to burn off all the extra cals from x-mas dinner.

Brutus_515
09-28-07, 10:43 am
we are shooting nov-dec....Erik "house" said he will try to make it if he gets time and his schedual lightens up around that time so that would be a sick leg or back day....

Where at in butler are you from I just moved from Aliquippa, to Mercer and now looking in cranberry

Extreme
09-28-07, 10:56 am
Lived in East Butler, just off of 422. Use to work just outside of Cranberry at 3 Rivers Ice Cream. Cranberry's a good place to live and it's growing faster than a lot of other places in PA. Man, if we could get together late December with House that would be awesome. I'd never forget that workout, probably never recover from it either, lol. I do know of a good, old school gym that we could use too. Owner use to be Mr. Pennsylvania at one point. Has moslty free weights, blasts the music, and keeps an intense vibe going in the gym. I plan on meeting up with him no matter what when I'm there in December.

Brutus_515
09-28-07, 11:06 am
Where is the gym you are talking about I know the dude who won the 89 Mr. Pittsburhg move umm i think ultimate fitness in center twp moved to the BV mall and lost alot of good members......Gary Udit's (edge fitness) gym is in scott twp. as well alot of local NPC competitors train there and Gary is always around to shoot the shit

I Know 3 rivers ice cream .....it aint no brusters but it isnt too bad haha

Extreme
09-28-07, 11:15 am
Gym is in down town Butler. Jeff Harlan (dont know if thats the correct spelling) is the owner. It's called J&M Fitness. Its been a few years but I think he is still there. But a gym is a gym for me, as long as it's got Db's, squat rack, bench's, and incline bench's i'm good to go.

Brutus_515
09-28-07, 3:48 pm
Yeah it is still there.....where ever man I dont care I just want to get this off the ground.....hit me up with any questions or Ideas you have about this where are you now?

Big Pete
09-28-07, 4:05 pm
Hey little bro...maybe by December, I'll have that smith machine finally?? we could even have them up to our gym in the basement/garage??

it'll be a good edition to the squat/bench rack now...elliptical for cardio also...

My house is open to any ANIMAL!!!

Peace, Big Pete

Brutus_515
09-28-07, 4:07 pm
Hey little bro...maybe by December, I'll have that smith machine finally?? we could even have them up to our gym in the basement/garage??

it'll be a good edition to the squat/bench rack now...elliptical for cardio also...

Peace, Big Pete

Shit yeah that would work too...... that way we can get someone to shovel all that goddamn snow we get up there too!!!

waugie14
09-28-07, 8:35 pm
yo, all I need is a week notice. By december i'll definitely be in rare form ;)
Back would be fun!

waugie14
09-28-07, 8:38 pm

Peace, Big Pete

That include your fridge?lol

Big Pete
09-28-07, 8:40 pm
Are there any of the brethren out there from the Pittsburgh area? I live in Mercer...Family in Beaver County...I'd love to get together...we could find a good neutral site for an ole-fashion, iron-clad workout...

Hit me back...
Peace, Big Pete

Big Pete
09-28-07, 8:43 pm
To get to my fridge, you'd have to talk my two monster St. Bernards into sharing their dinner!! lol...

Extreme
10-01-07, 7:20 am
Good to see some more support rolling in on this idea. It's awesome to see how so many of us from all around can unite with a common interest. I'll be up in the Pittsburgh area, more specifically Butler, from December 22 - 31. If we can all decide on a time and place I'm in, and I don't have a problem traveling closer to Pittsburgh if I have to. Oh, and for Broken_515, I'm currently in Warner Robins, GA. Coming home to the cold and snow for the holidays.

Brutus_515
10-01-07, 9:24 am
Sounds good man even though we got 4 dudes right now from the forvm we know a few other guys and girls that would love to train with us...Pete check with andy. Chaz see if your boy from the swords whats to hit it up......How far from swissvale are you anyhow I was down there this weekend looking for a gym on saturday.

waugie14
10-01-07, 10:28 am
Sounds good man even though we got 4 dudes right now from the forvm we know a few other guys and girls that would love to train with us...Pete check with andy. Chaz see if your boy from the swords whats to hit it up......How far from swissvale are you anyhow I was down there this weekend looking for a gym on saturday.

Im only 10minutes from swissvale you coulda came to my gym. Call me up next time.

Brutus_515
10-01-07, 11:14 am
Ok it isnt too far from my building in the south side its like 10 minutes...Next time I am working down there I will give you call for that night or something!

waugie14
10-01-07, 1:39 pm
sounds good, south side is about 10minutes as well

Brutus_515
10-02-07, 8:30 am
Lets toss around some dates in December? dec 22?

Extreme
10-02-07, 8:42 am
Could possibly work for me. I'll be driving to PA from GA on the 21st, mainly at night. I'm hoping to get into PA by 9am. If we schedule something for the afternoon I should be good to go. Just need a few hours rest to rejuvinate myself.

Brutus_515
10-02-07, 9:29 am
If you have any suggestion let me know I know a few people have to work on week days but since the holidays are close they might be off...I will take the day off of work for this

Extreme
10-02-07, 9:36 am
Any day but Christmas Eve and Christmas Day will be fine with me. Don't really have much planned while I'm there, so my schedule is pretty flexible. Whatever will work best for those of you that live there.

waugie14
10-02-07, 10:00 am
afternoon sound good, hopefully it wont be shitty out

Brutus_515
10-02-07, 11:40 am
December in Pittsburgh.... not shitty?.......well last year it was nice until january..so maybe not

Big Pete
10-02-07, 2:27 pm
but don't forget about me lil' bro...if i have to drive through 4 feet of snow up here like last year...we may have to make it later than afternoon!! hahaha...

Brutus_515
10-03-07, 10:00 am
Yeah I know we will get it figured out I will get ahold of Erik and see if he has any time around those dates

Big Pete
10-04-07, 11:08 am
I'd drive through 4 feet of snow to see my boy, The House!!!
Fuck YEAH!! hahaha...

Extreme
10-16-07, 7:21 am
Any more details or word of the Steel City Gathering? just curious. getting excited reading about all the other gatherings that have taken place or are in the midst of taking place.

Brutus_515
10-16-07, 3:35 pm
Well Myself, Big Pete, Waugie and you dawg anyone else is more than welcome!....toss me a day so I can get off work for it

Brutus_515
10-18-07, 11:05 am
Demographically what are some other gyms would anyone perfer south or north of the city?......Butler, Allegheny, Beaver I know a few of us are all spread out but we can throw down a few places for that week

G Diesel
10-18-07, 11:19 am
Looks like those roughneck Western PA boys mean business... I know a good gym in the Pittsburgh outskirts. I'm gonna have to holler at my boy House and see what's what. Peace, G

Extreme
10-18-07, 1:04 pm
Looks like those roughneck Western PA boys mean business... I know a good gym in the Pittsburgh outskirts. I'm gonna have to holler at my boy House and see what's what. Peace, G

Your damn right G. We're all work and no play, lol.

North of the City would be best for me, but only b/c I'll be staying in Butler. I know a little bit of Allegheny and some of Monroeville, but don't have a clue when it comes time to Beaver. Oh and I know the Cranberry area fairly well too. But like I said I'm fairly open to when and where. I can always just map quest the location.

Brutus_515
10-18-07, 1:10 pm
First off G thanks for the involvement your the fucking man!!

Ex! Hey man if you need, me and Pete are north up in mercer so we can alway snag you up on the way down...just found out J&M switched hands and isnt really the same type of gym anymore.....and for all intesive pruposes i think it would be best to go alittle closer to the city for every one Chaz is down in West Mifflin by kennywood and a few guys are from newcastle so why not try to find neutral ground......and if anyone from WV wants to head up from wheeling or weirton that would be easier to find around moon or robinson......

SOME ONE PICK A DATE!!! haha

Extreme
10-18-07, 1:19 pm
i think it would be best to go alittle closer to the city for every one Chaz is down in West Mifflin by kennywood and a few guys are from newcastle so why not try to find neutral ground

Sounds good to me bro. Glad to see some good involvement and interest. Sucks to hear about J&M, that place use to be awesome. I heard through the grape vine they changed names and everything. The intensity style gyms are getting to be few and far between. As far as dates go the 27-29 are best for me, just don't know about everyone's work schedule and getting time off.

Brutus_515
10-18-07, 1:31 pm
I need to burn up my PTO days by march so I can do what ever Pete should be on break or atleast get the day off...Right man?.......other than that we just need some mo people...yeah I wasnt aware some chick who competed in the NPC mid atlantic in WV told me about J&M changing hands...I was surprised i heard nothing but good things about that place but there is a newer YMCA right between portersville and cranberry so they probubly ate up most of the members....sucks but thats the way of the beast i guess...

I train at the Oxford athletic club in wexford right now....It aint very animal but it has everything you could think of

Brutus_515
10-19-07, 8:45 am
Hey G what gym were you talking about?

G Diesel
10-23-07, 3:38 pm
Hey G what gym were you talking about?

Champion Fitness
4500 Clairton Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA

Peace, G

niladmirari88
10-23-07, 4:25 pm
My brother and I lift at the Exercise Warehouse in Bloomfield, PA. Awesome owner, awesome place. I could see what we are up to on whatever date you guys decide to do the damn thing.

Brutus_515
10-23-07, 9:30 pm
Champion is a good gym in the south hills!!!....I dont even know where the one in bloomfield is man...youre the dude that got that "team galanti" shirt from me at the masters national right??

I am down for any suggestions let me know if there are anymore suggestions then figure distance from everyone and then we can lock in the date

Brutus_515
10-29-07, 9:16 am
Date: Dec 29 2007
Time: 2pm
Where: The Source (the old Primetime fitness)

Number of People: 6 as of right now please let me know so I can make cordinate with the owner. The gym is closed at this time but I have a 24 hour key So we will have the place to ourselves.

If any info is needed like directions PM me.....(I can also get a ride hooked up for people that dont want to drive the whole way up there)

Extreme
10-29-07, 10:40 am
Looking good fella's. I'll be in PA till the 31st of December. As long as plans dont change count me in on this one. I'll be anxious to get to a gym after eating mom's home cooking for a week. I see a time and place, do we have any particular body part we'll be blasting on this day?

Brutus_515
10-29-07, 10:44 am
I guess it depends on how many folks actually show up we can split up or just hit everything together...I am always down for a good back day

joe-yamma
10-29-07, 11:01 am
Champion Fitness
4500 Clairton Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA
Peace, G

That's my gym. Right on Route 51 coming out of the city... real easy to find. Good gym, good equipment, but not too pretty (just the way i like it).

Extreme
10-29-07, 11:04 am
I guess it depends on how many folks actually show up we can split up or just hit everything together...I am always down for a good back day

I'm down for a good back w/o. It's always good to get a good burn going when working on the ole back. And I'm sure we'll all get tore up Animal style too.

Brutus_515
10-29-07, 11:06 am
Just a refferce point for everyone the gym is right off of 65 north just north of swickley

It is the middle ground from almost everyone attending.....I live 2 miles away but there are folks from like 2 hours north coming and people from the other side of pittsburgh so it is pretty much smack dab in the center....

Brutus_515
10-29-07, 12:55 pm
Actually Read this in another thread, Just wanted to see if it would be in the intrest of the people attended....a BBQ after the training session?

Very simple some chicken beef and steak have the old ladys get some stuff together to bring bring the family after the training session sit around and bullshit or whatever.....

We can do it in the parking lot but since it is december and probubly going to be cold as shit outside I will invite all attendees to the house bring the family make a day out of it.....

Just dont feed my dogs they will take your fingers off!!!

Extreme
10-29-07, 1:48 pm
a BBQ after the training session?

Very simple some chicken beef and steak have the old ladys get some stuff together to bring bring the family after the training session sit around and bullshit or whatever.....

Great idea! Depending on what else I have planned for the day I may or may not be able to do a BBQ. Time constraints may get me as I'll be about an hour away to begin with. I can let you know as time gets closer. Nothing like some high quality, whole food, protein after an intense training session. If I can make it and the BBQ is a go I'll pitch in some money for the cost of food.

Brutus_515
10-29-07, 2:52 pm
No problem man what ever you can do it is an open invitation

G Diesel
10-29-07, 3:42 pm
Where: The Source (the old Primetime fitness)

Number of People: 6 as of right now please let me know so I can make cordinate with the owner. The gym is closed at this time but I have a 24 hour key So we will have the place to ourselves.

If any info is needed like directions PM me.....(I can also get a ride hooked up for people that dont want to drive the whole way up there)

Broken- Hit me with a PM with your name and address and we'll send you out the necessary materials. Make sure all in attendance wear an Animal t-shirt and that pics are taken and posted. The banner is to be signed and returned to Universal corporate. Peace, G

*Also, provide the street address for the gym for all interested parties.

Brutus_515
10-29-07, 3:49 pm
G,

Info sent. Here is the addy for the gym

2922 Duss Ave
Ambridge PA 15003

Brutus_515
10-30-07, 9:39 am
Just to get a number to the gym for logistic purposes

Myself, Big Pete, Waugie, Extreme, and Joe Mamma thus far.....

we also got some soon to be fourn members going to attend...If you were at the cage last year the dude who was rep'n out 20 with 135 on barbell curls on the last day...he will be attending too....and we are trying to get Marc (who won his division (over 50 middle weight) at the the NPC Masters Vinny competed in this past july)...

So it looks like we got a solid crew here if anyone else want to pop in give me a heads up

iQuad
11-02-07, 9:43 am
i dont post on here too often but one of the reps over at bb.com put a link here and i had to jump on this

i live right outside of pittsburgh, actually will be moving in mid december to the crafton area, i would definitely be down for this!

any extra info feel free to send me a PM

Brutus_515
11-02-07, 9:58 am
Solid man Welcome hope to see you there

waugie14
11-02-07, 10:16 am
i cant wait for this

Brutus_515
11-02-07, 10:58 am
I am going to be hitting back probubly any training partners?

Brutus_515
11-02-07, 2:16 pm
I am pretty laid backed but with all things in life there are rules or guidelines for this session

1. - You must wear your OWN Animal gear to the event. Those who have plenty to share should do so if you dont mind. (I have a few shirts to lend out to you or your buddies let me know if I need to get more)

2. - Carry yourself with pride, be a gentlemen. Repersent yourself, your family and the "A" to the fullest.

3. - As a guest in a new gym, be sure to leave it BETTER than you found it. Clean off that bar, rack that dumbell, show others in the gym how an Animal does it. (this is my place of employment and its like my church I dont piss on your toilet seat dont jack my gym up)

4. - Leave it all in the gym. Make every rep, every set, count. (why waste our time)

5. - Do your best to enlighten others on everything Animal. Invite them to the FORVM, exchange info so that they can join us at the next Gathering. This is a movement and movements need brave souls, not afraid to give it all...

Do these simple things and you will be rewarded (more info to follow). But do not just do it for free swag, do it because it is the right thing, fuck that, the ONLY thing to do...

Animal Banner and magic box of goddies to be provided before the Gathering. All attending members are to sign the banner so it can be returened to Corporate..

All attending gathering MUST take a group photo to be proudly displayed on the FORVM...

Extreme
11-06-07, 9:13 am
I am going to be hitting back probubly any training partners?

I'm in bro. Back may not be my absolute strong point, but I'll still give it everything I got. I need to attack my weak points in order to make them my strong points. This will be the perfect opportunity to do so.

Brutus_515
11-06-07, 9:23 am
Sounds good Man!

naturalguy
11-15-07, 9:10 pm
Steel City - I have high expectations from this one. I look forward to seeing the pics.

joe-yamma
11-15-07, 9:35 pm
maybe back in honor of the newest Animal training vid?
i'd say it has to be chest (everybody likes that), back (the real deal), or we could be totally sick and go with wheels (might have a problem when none of us can walk out of the gym though, haha).
after we pick a bodypart maybe select one of the routines from either the AOM or possibly the Titan Training so that we all know what's up?
from what Intensity said, our rep as a hard-working-blue-color town, plus working out at a gym in an old steel mill town, i think we need to do this right and represent.

Brutus_515
11-16-07, 9:37 am
Yeah man I am pretty excited the gym is actually closed that day so no need to pay the owner may stop by to see everyone.

If we do legs I vote for Wheels of Steel from G that is pretty sick I do it once every six weeks before switching up my split I feel it for about 2 weeks
http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=training&ID=146

But we can always split up the people to do what we want I know that alot of us are bringin the "Ole Ladies" with us so the can take pics if they dont want to participate.

For the group pic we can go outside and have to old closed down steel mill in the back ground...It is dreary and nasty looking (perfect fit)...

Extreme
11-16-07, 10:19 am
I'm getting pumped for this one! The time is drawing near. To me, the workout chosen isn't what counts, it's the intensity at which you attack it. I'll be 6 full weeks into a cutting phase, so my strength may be lacking, but I'll sure as hell give it everything I've got. Just reading posts, written by other's in the forvm, fuels my fire for this upcoming gathering. Can't wait to meet up with all of you.

Brutus_515
11-16-07, 10:36 am
Hey dude from checking out the myspace you are a pretty Tall guy or is the wifey just super short?...anyhow man we are going to have a vast variety of people there Big, Small, short, tall, fat, skinny or should i say "bulk" and Cutting" hahah....Everyone will be cool down to earth we are doing this to get work done with like minded people....Lift heavy or lift light everyone has there own shit......

And for christ sakes training is something you love to do...why not have fun with it!

by the way how is the test stack coming along?

Extreme
11-16-07, 10:59 am
Hey dude from checking out the myspace you are a pretty Tall guy or is the wifey just super short?...anyhow man we are going to have a vast variety of people there Big, Small, short, tall, fat, skinny or should i say "bulk" and Cutting" hahah....Everyone will be cool down to earth we are doing this to get work done with like minded people....Lift heavy or lift light everyone has there own shit......

And for christ sakes training is something you love to do...why not have fun with it!

by the way how is the test stack coming along?

Test/Stak 2 stack was AWESOME!!! Gained a good bit of strength and stamina. I was using Routine #4 in the AOM, killer routine! Didn't gain any weight though, which was a disappointment. I actaully lost a few pounds a week into it, then gained back what I had lost by the end. It was a little confusing to say the least. I'm sitting at 268 lbs right now and am starting the keto diet, starting next week.

Didnt mean to sound like a lunatic in the above post, just getting excited to meet up with other's of a like mind, as you put it. There are few people like that where I train down here.

The pic's you saw weren't lying bro, I'm 6'4", my wife is 5'9", I just make her look shorter b/c of my height. But to be honest I dont even know what pic's you saw, LoL. I've never seen what my wife has put up on that site. In fact I've never been on that site period, might have to check it out one of these days. She did tell me that you had viewed her page though.

Brutus_515
11-16-07, 6:34 pm
It's all good man dont worry I will look like a knome to you guys I am a whole 5'7 (ish) .....

your stack seems to do what is was supposed too!

Keep in touch and see you after xmas

Brutus_515
11-17-07, 10:15 pm
Seems like we have the Majority of "Team Galanti" out here in Pittsburgh attending this what are the odds of getting Vinny out here and show us how getting ready for the 08' Master National is coming?!

Extreme
11-19-07, 11:40 am
Seems like we have the Majority of "Team Galanti" out here in Pittsburgh attending this what are the odds of getting Vinny out here and show us how getting ready for the 08' Master National is coming?!

That would be awesome! Any other word on House gracing us with his presence?

Brutus_515
11-19-07, 2:22 pm
The Landlord is checking on the schedauling of it.

BAD ASS MARTIN
11-19-07, 8:31 pm
I'll be an hour south of the session on the 29th... I'll do my best to come and support Steel City!

I'll know closer to the date for sure.

B.A.M.

Brutus_515
11-20-07, 9:41 am
Alirght Man sounds good even though you are from cleveland...Animals are always welcome in my back yard....hahah

Keep in touch

Brutus_515
11-20-07, 12:22 pm
Urep passed this along for updates check out this thread

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=12581

Brutus_515
11-23-07, 9:47 am
Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving!!!

as for all the PM's on the shirts they are the black "animal" t's

everything is good to go I just need a more solid number or people.....so just hit up the thread that you are still in and we will be good....

Where does everyone want to eat after I was thinking Ichiban (japanees steakhouse) in either Robinson or Cranberry both are about 20 minute drive from the gym

waugie14
11-23-07, 10:04 am
i dont care were we eat, lol, but Im feeling some back for the session, how about u guys?

waugie14
11-23-07, 10:18 am
oh, and the picture outside of the steel mills would be official

Brutus_515
11-23-07, 10:37 am
Yeah man it will be pretty sick for some reason it is always dreary down on that street...the town is ran down and the empty mills just give it that nasty feeling...It is going to be good time....I also think that the gym has some of the first machines ever made instead of pulleys the stuff is operated by chains (like bicycle chains) ...with the super old and rusty york dumbells...but I consider it home still...it was the first gym I ever went too and I always come back to it..now I work there

Extreme
11-26-07, 9:31 am
Ichiban sounds good to me, or any other place you guys might choose. I'm not a picky eater, I just like to eat. Everything's looking good, should be a good time.

Brutus_515
11-26-07, 2:53 pm
Yeah I agree Icibahn is the shit...

so for the record we got

Me, Pete, waugie, extreme, joe-yamma, bad ass martin, iquad....and a few others not on the forum (yet)....did i miss anyone?

The House
11-26-07, 6:57 pm
what is the info on this party bros, you cannot leave me out. hit me up with some info in a pm somebody.. thanks

Brutus_515
11-27-07, 3:04 pm
what is the info on this party bros, you cannot leave me out. hit me up with some info in a pm somebody.. thanks

Details sent, hope you can attend that shit would be fucking cool~!

G Diesel
11-27-07, 3:07 pm

Aww shit, you knew The House would be looking in on his Steel City brothers. Peace, G

Brutus_515
11-27-07, 4:07 pm
Whats the odds of G making it out this way from philly?

joe-yamma
11-28-07, 12:09 pm
c'mon G, just a quick drive down the turnpike...

meeting our fellow forum bros?
a good gym all to ourselves?
good strong back workout?
House in attendance?
G Diesel in attendance?
getting our picture in front of a steel mill?
Animals invading a japanese steakhouse?

this thing is shaping up to be a great event.

Brutus_515
11-29-07, 9:25 am
Any suggestions from anyone that havent been brought to my attention?

Brutus_515
11-29-07, 9:51 am
Me and my wife welcome anyone who wants to stay after the session and the feeding..to come up to the house we are having some friends and family over for a "house warming party" we move in this weekend so if you want to chill have a beer and eat some crap more than welcome........That also means if you are not doing shit on saturday I sure as hell could use some help moving furnature!! hahaha

Extreme
11-29-07, 10:59 am

Looks like everything has been covered. Now we just sit and wait, or should I say continue to train hard and wait. This should turn out to be a good time, looking forward to it. Everything's been planned out right, now we just need to show up.

The House
11-30-07, 6:13 pm
I am looking forward to making it over to the lift bros...
just wanted to show you guys the new ad
check it out...
first part...
http://a313.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/34/l_b86d18bb9210ab252d26bb8bf5c5e8f8.jpg
second part..
http://a518.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/93/l_a78f51fc10cb1c641e9e94d302492eb5.jpg

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-01-07, 12:39 am
COUNT ME IN...

I will be in Pittsburgh the whole week.

See you there!

B.A.M.

Brutus_515
12-01-07, 3:43 pm
Fucking sweet ad man!!!! Congrats...

See ya soon big man!!

joe-yamma
12-01-07, 7:48 pm
great new ad House, looking fwd to meeting you in pgh.
you too BAM.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-03-07, 6:29 am

Posters with the HOUSE advertising Steel City Session ?

I know a Bad Ass who can make one up....

B.A.M.

naturalguy
12-03-07, 6:44 am
Me and my wife welcome anyone who wants to stay after the session and the feeding..to come up to the house we are having some friends and family over for a "house warming party" we move in this weekend so if you want to chill have a beer and eat some crap more than welcome........That also means if you are not doing shit on saturday I sure as hell could use some help moving furnature!! hahaha

You can get a lot of stuff moved with a bunch of Animals, put the boys to work!

Brutus_515
12-03-07, 9:22 am
Posters with the HOUSE advertising Steel City Session ?

I know a Bad Ass who can make one up....

B.A.M.

Seen the Akron one on myspace FUcking Sweet looking man I would be honored to have one made up for the steel city session!!!

Thanks

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-03-07, 10:17 am
Seen the Akron one on myspace FUcking Sweet looking man I would be honored to have one made up for the steel city session!!!

Thanks

I will get one to you fellas asap. After December 15th I can give 100% of my energy in helping out anyway I can.

B.A.M.

kcinnitram91
12-03-07, 10:13 pm
I'm only a young one (19) but i'll bust my ass till I puke or die. I'M IN. Ordering my shirt right now. Oh and Ichiban is 5 mins from my house, I can walk there, great place by the way. Hey to all the veterans out there, Hopefully I can lift with some of you guys if not at least get some advice. Stay strong everyone!

fgchk10
12-04-07, 8:00 am
Hey....you guys have room for one more?

Extreme
12-04-07, 8:53 am
Hey....you guys have room for one more?

There's always room for one more IMO.

fgchk10
12-04-07, 1:17 pm
There's always room for one more IMO.

Good....

I'm expecting you all to bring your best and then some. I don't want to have to come in there and show you boys up!

I hear talk about the possibility of other girls coming, is this true? Let me know if there is anything you guys need me to do.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-04-07, 2:49 pm
I and holding a Akron Ohio Session on December 15th. The line up is growing and looks to be a huge event. I would like to invite all my Steel city brothers to attend.

Hope you can make it.

Thanks,

B.A.M.

Extreme
12-04-07, 3:23 pm
Good....

I'm expecting you all to bring your best and then some. I don't want to have to come in there and show you boys up!

I hear talk about the possibility of other girls coming, is this true? Let me know if there is anything you guys need me to do.

Yeah, I know my wife, Kirsten, and maybe a few other women will be in attendance. Don't know if they'll lift, that will be up to them. I know that Kirsten has recently taken an interest in Figure competition, so this just might be the motivation she needs to get started. I think she just needs some positive encouragement.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-04-07, 3:28 pm
Yeah, I know my wife, Kirsten, and maybe a few other women will be in attendance. Don't know if they'll lift, that will be up to them. I know that Kirsten has recently taken an interest in Figure competition, so this just might be the motivation she needs to get started. I think she just needs some positive encouragement.

MY Girl is a NPC figure Champ...

She is getting involved in getting the women Animals to be heard and bring it to the table.

B.A.M.

Extreme
12-04-07, 3:32 pm
MY Girl is a NPC figure Champ...

She is getting involved in getting the women Animals to be heard and bring it to the table.

B.A.M.

Damn, that's awesome. And you two will be at the session? That will give Kirsten something to look forward to. How awesome!! I'll have to tell her about your girl getting the women Animals to be heard, see if it sparks a flame.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-04-07, 3:37 pm
Damn, that's awesome. And you two will be at the session? That will give Kirsten something to look forward to. How awesome!! I'll have to tell her about your girl getting the women Animals to be heard, see if it sparks a flame.

HELL YA WE WILL BE THERE!

Who gets the chance to meet HOUSE twice in one month!

B.A.M.

fgchk10
12-04-07, 6:26 pm

I'm there....you better tell your girl to get her sweats out and move some weight with me.

fgchk10
12-04-07, 9:38 pm
What's up guys?

Just a heads up - good possibility I may be bringing another figure girl with me. I will know for sure closer to the date.

Brutus_515
12-04-07, 11:20 pm
Sounds good I am glad to see some noise in here

The Landlord
12-04-07, 11:23 pm
Pittsburgh here comes The Fankhouser's...this is right in our backyard! We can not wait!

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-04-07, 11:28 pm
Looks like we have a party Animals let's tear it up!

B.A.M.

The Landlord
12-04-07, 11:34 pm
Do you all have a banner or poster made yet that I can start posting? I have it posted on The House's myspace and his website...but I can start posting bullentins if you all get me a poster or something of the sorts...thanks much!

joe-yamma
12-05-07, 12:26 am
very cool... nice to see the ladies joining in too.

BAM - thanks for the invite... broken and i have been pm-ing each-other talking about coming over the state line to join you guys on the 15th!

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-05-07, 12:43 am
Sounds good I am glad to see some noise in here

Watch what you wish for with B.A.M. & his girl in the mix...

I am not coming to the session to play I expect the Steel city crew to show us some hardcore training that will leave us all looking for puke buckets...

I made a few Ohio Crew calls & I'll make some posters.

Match me step for step by getting some new members and we can go big on this.

B.A.M.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-05-07, 12:48 am
very cool... nice to see the ladies joining in too.

BAM - thanks for the invite... broken and i have been pm-ing each-other talking about coming over the state line to join you guys on the 15th!

Look at it like this fellas....

HOUSE & The Landlord are making the trip to Ohio & Steel City, My girl and I are doing the same to show some support. We have committed... Who gets to meet a Pro like HOUSE twice in a month? He and the landlord will be in Ohio the 15th try to make it out!

B.A.M.

Extreme
12-05-07, 7:59 am
Look at it like this fellas....

HOUSE & The Landlord are making the trip to Ohio & Steel City, My girl and I are doing the same to show some support. We have committed... Who gets to meet a Pro like HOUSE twice in a month? He and the landlord will be in Ohio the 15th try to make it out!

B.A.M.

Damn Bro,

You got things rockin and rollin on the Akron ABC and I'm lovin the energy your bringing over to the Steel City ABC. You don't know how much I want to be at that Akron ABC gathering, but I won't be coming into the Pittsburgh area until the 21st of December. I can't wait for the Steel City gathering though, I'm excited to see my wife getting excited about meeting up with B.A.M's GIRL. She's talked about figure and fitness comps for a while now and after she read that a figure champ was going to be there she got really excited. It's awesome to see how Animals from all walks of life are able to meet up and do something of this magnitude.

Brutus_515
12-05-07, 8:57 am
I am very pleased that there is alittle more pep in here Thanks BAm and Bams girl and everyone else for working on making this one of the best!!....

Brutus_515
12-05-07, 11:25 am
Just to make it offical...there has been a change

The Gym is going to stay the same but there will be a charge of $5 a person (training) if your wife or girlfriend is attending just to watch they dont need to pay...The owner is very happy with the turn out and would love to see more people check out his place....

With that said bring it on and have a good time

kcinnitram91
12-05-07, 12:16 pm
Just to make it offical...there has been a change

The Gym is going to stay the same but there will be a charge of $5 a person (training) if your wife or girlfriend is attending just to watch they dont need to pay...The owner is very happy with the turn out and would love to see more people check out his place....

With that said bring it on and have a good time

sounds good, I'm lookin forward to this more than christmas now! haha

Extreme
12-05-07, 3:18 pm
sounds good, I'm lookin forward to this more than christmas now! haha

This is my Christmas bro!! I'll be coming home, get to meet up with old friends and family, then I have the opportunity to meet up with all of you and train, I don't know if this christmas could get any better. It's definitely not going to be one I forget about.

Brutus_515
12-05-07, 3:38 pm
Just for the record and to stop any further confusion-

1. We are getting together to lift...people may come to watch since alot of people are visiting home for the holidays so its not a "family gathering" it is a training session. everyone is invited and everyone is treated like an equal.

2. If you wish to invite someone its on you make sure they arent assholes.

3. If you want to attend a lower key (less people) and training session... shoot me a PM we can set up a smaller session as well.

4.any further questions post them up here my PM box is taking a beating hahah

5. have fun

6. and dont wear a Gakic tshirt to this thing!! Urep hooked us up with cheap shirts take advantage of it hahah

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-05-07, 3:50 pm
Just for the record and to stop any further confusion-

1. We are getting together to lift...people may come to watch since alot of people are visiting home for the holidays so its not a "family gathering" it is a training session. everyone is invited and everyone is treated like an equal.

2. If you wish to invite someone its on you make sure they arent assholes.

3. If you want to attend a lower key (less people) and training session... shoot me a PM we can set up a smaller session as well.

4.any further questions post them up here my PM box is taking a beating hahah

5. have fun

What myself and my girl both are looking for is to attend a Animal Barbell Club training session Held by Steel City with members who COME to train. I really am not interested in working out while a crowd looks on. We are looking to come to this session for a all member training session. If a session with others watching is in the plans. We will continue to support the session, but are more interested sticking to the ABC progam of training with members. I am not at a session to have fun. The ABC sessions are training sessions not social gatherings. Please understand where we both are coming from.

B.A.M.

joe-yamma
12-05-07, 4:25 pm
one of the coolest things about the ABC session that broken_515 has arranged is that the gym is closed to the public that day and open only for us.

fgchk10
12-05-07, 5:25 pm
one of the coolest things about the ABC session that broken_515 has arranged is that the gym is closed to the public that day and open only for us.

From the above thread by broken_515 -

"1. We are getting together to lift...people may come to watch since alot of people are visiting home for the holidays so its not a "family gathering" it is a training session. everyone is invited and everyone is treated like an equal."

Like B.A.M. said, we are coming to train. Keepin it real - 2 things:

What's with an audience? Is there a point with those coming to just watch and why go to the gym and this session you're not going to touch a weight?

I understand that it's the holidays and people are in town but we have a purpose when we walk into those doors......if people want to be a part of it but not train, think about setting up something else afterwards - grab a bite to eat and hang out and have them hook up with you there.

Sorry guys if the above comes off wrong but I'm just not getting it and it's because I never walk into a gym to just hang out and watch, I walk in there to get to get it on and walk out spent.

waugie14
12-05-07, 6:22 pm
Shaff, u said theres a bunch of people gonna be there but how many are actually gonna be liftin? Just wondering.

Brutus_515
12-05-07, 7:24 pm
What myself and my girl both are looking for is to attend a Animal Barbell Club training session Held by Steel City with members who COME to train. I really am not interested in working out while a crowd looks on. We are looking to come to this session for a all member training session. If a session with others watching is in the plans. We will continue to support the session, but are more interested sticking to the ABC progam of training with members. I am not at a session to have fun. The ABC sessions are training sessions not social gatherings. Please understand where we both are coming from.

B.A.M.

BAM. I hope my PM cleared things up abit...I too do not want a crowd to watch this isnt what this is about I was just extenting a a welcome to anyone who had another person who doesnt train...IN saying that I am sure that they would come watch either...I apologize for the confusion....THanks again!

Brutus_515
12-05-07, 7:25 pm
From the above thread by broken_515 -

"1. We are getting together to lift...people may come to watch since alot of people are visiting home for the holidays so its not a "family gathering" it is a training session. everyone is invited and everyone is treated like an equal."

Like B.A.M. said, we are coming to train. Keepin it real - 2 things:

What's with an audience? Is there a point with those coming to just watch and why go to the gym and this session you're not going to touch a weight?

I understand that it's the holidays and people are in town but we have a purpose when we walk into those doors......if people want to be a part of it but not train, think about setting up something else afterwards - grab a bite to eat and hang out and have them hook up with you there.

Sorry guys if the above comes off wrong but I'm just not getting it and it's because I never walk into a gym to just hang out and watch, I walk in there to get to get it on and walk out spent.

No I understand completely it wasnt a "everyone come look" thing

Brutus_515
12-05-07, 7:36 pm
I think this may have came off of topic but to get back in the swing of things this whole thing is for (correct me if I am wrong)
1. Gather and meet with like minded animals and trian.
2. Drive folks to the forvm
3. Draw a few members to the gym to hook up the owner for letting us use his place
4. Learn from others

With that all said and hopefully taken care of We need to get some order to this cluster fuck!! haha
I seen this in the akron thread and it seemed to work

Big Pete
Waugie
Joe-yamma
Bam
Bams Girl
Iquad?
That kid from moon sorry I can rember your name (just repost this and put it here)
The House

Just repost with your name on the bottom

And to lay it to rest the Idea of keeping it small came from the gym owner it was for insurance and liability purposes (if someone drops a dumbell on their face he doesnt get sued) even though it was their own dumbass fault.....so lets get this rolling BACK in the right direction...and I apologize if I came off as a dick

Brutus_515
12-05-07, 8:00 pm
Shaff, u said theres a bunch of people gonna be there but how many are actually gonna be liftin? Just wondering.

Chaz...everyone will be training..

Extreme
12-06-07, 7:44 am
Big Pete
Waugie
Joe-yamma
Bam
Bams Girl
Iquad?
That kid from moon sorry I can rember your name (just repost this and put it here)
The House
Extreme (and Extreme's wife, who is in the process of getting on the forvm)

Lookin like a quality bunch of Animal's here. I can't wait to see the weights flying around and the sweat rollin to the floor.

G Diesel
12-06-07, 9:16 am
Everything kosher for the Pittsburgh session? Just wanna make sure it is business as usual. We expecting a big turnout since my boy House is coming through? Let me know if you guys need any help. Peace, G

naturalguy
12-06-07, 9:19 am

Thats not needed. We've done several successful ABC's with the gym open to it's regular members, we should not shut out the paying members of the gym. In fact you may be able to recruit some new "Animals" from the members that exist there, especially with The House coming.

G Diesel
12-06-07, 9:20 am

Why wouldn't everybody be training? Peace, G

Brutus_515
12-06-07, 9:35 am
Thats not needed. We've done several successful ABC's with the gym open to it's regular members, we should not shut out the paying members of the gym. In fact you may be able to recruit some new "Animals" from the members that exist there.

It was an idea tossed around to keep it small so everyone could get a little more farmilar with each other.....but I have sent out pms inviting anyone interested to come by when ever they get a chance to get more of a "Unity" feel for this.....and alot of the people that would be interested that are members to the gym are coming to the ABC session

waugie14
12-06-07, 9:35 am
Why wouldn't everybody be training? Peace, G

I was just thinkin there was going to be a bunch of people watchin and taking pictures and stuff thats all.

Brutus_515
12-06-07, 9:41 am
Everything kosher for the Pittsburgh session? Just wanna make sure it is business as usual. We expecting a big turnout since my boy House is coming through? Let me know if you guys need any help. Peace, G

From what it looks like everything is back in order after a little speed bump but I guess everyone is passionate about this...which is a good thing...too many cheifs not enough indians......conflicting ideas and what seemed to be taking avantage of the gym owners kindness...but after speaking with him he is cool about it....... but as the ABC cordinator for this area I am willing to accomodate any of the attendies and try to do whats best for the session itself

And everyone that come will be training......that what this thing is all about if people want to "hang out" they can come to the feeding afterwards......

thanks and can we finish the roll call?

waugie14
12-06-07, 9:49 am
I guess we picked back for the workout right? So any ideas what were gonna do? I'd like to do it the week before if theres somethin i usually dont do.

Brutus_515
12-06-07, 9:56 am
Im down for what ever man this is a democracy not a dictatorship I will leave that up to all of you.....I would love to train with you and joe anytime...and it will be nice to train with the locals vistiting from out of town as well!!

OOHH YEAH See you on the stage in september chaz!

waugie14
12-06-07, 10:07 am
Im down for what ever man this is a democracy not a dictatorship I will leave that up to all of you.....I would love to train with you and joe anytime...and it will be nice to train with the locals vistiting from out of town as well!!

OOHH YEAH See you on the stage in september chaz!

Yeh Buddy!!! It'll be a good time bein there with someone I know.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-06-07, 10:20 am
I have some questions...

Between my girl and myself 10 people can come, is this gym open and can it hold a possible showing of 20+ ?

I have been asked to make event posters and promote heavy.

Is this something this Chapter can handle?

HOUSE can pull mad people with his name alone. I don't really feel comfortable calling my sources to show and promote if the gym is a small rec center type and can not hold the possible LARGE group. That was the reason I thought I was getting involved for. I felt it would be a great show of respect to HOUSE for the sacrifice of his time and family to come to Akron to promote heavy and get him publicity here as well.

I am very well connected in the Ohio underground Bodybuilding community. Pittsburgh is my girls playground and she is well connected as well. Pittsburgh is a two hour drive from Cleveland and people will come to see HOUSE.

I think things should be planned for a gym to be open and hardcore enough to have serious Bodybuilders and like minds to want to come. There is still time to promote. If this is something that the Chapter does not want. I will come and show my full support for the Chapter and ABC in general. Be none the less I will need to know.

THANKS,

B.A.M.

Brutus_515
12-06-07, 10:34 am
I have some questions...

Between my girl and myself 10 people can come, is this gym open and can it hold a possible showing of 20+ ?

I have been asked to make event posters and promote heavy.

Is this something this Chapter can handle?

HOUSE can pull mad people with his name alone. I don't really feel comfortable calling my sources to show and promote if the gym is a small rec center type and can not hold the possible LARGE group. That was the reason I thought I was getting involved for. I felt it would be a great show of respect to HOUSE for the sacrifice of his time and family to come to Akron to promote heavy and get him publicity here as well.

I am very well connected in the Ohio underground Bodybuilding community. Pittsburgh is my girls playground and she is well connected as well. Pittsburgh is a two hour drive from Cleveland and people will come to see HOUSE.

I think things should be planned for a gym to be open and hardcore enough to have serious Bodybuilders and like minds to want to come. There is still time to promote. If this is something that the Chapter does not want. I will come and show my full support for the Chapter and ABC in general. Be none the less I will need to know.

THANKS,

B.A.M.

To answer your question yes, yes, and yes....

Bring your boys the more the better I know your girl is bringing some figure ladys out as well (super cool)....I am sure everyone will fit.

Thanks for the help!

kcinnitram91
12-06-07, 10:35 am
I think this may have came off of topic but to get back in the swing of things this whole thing is for (correct me if I am wrong)
1. Gather and meet with like minded animals and trian.
2. Drive folks to the forvm
3. Draw a few members to the gym to hook up the owner for letting us use his place
4. Learn from others

With that all said and hopefully taken care of We need to get some order to this cluster fuck!! haha

Big Pete
Waugie
Joe-yamma
Bam
Bams Girl
Iquad?
The House

Just repost with your name on the bottom

And to lay it to rest the Idea of keeping it small came from the gym owner it was for insurance and liability purposes (if someone drops a dumbell on their face he doesnt get sued) even though it was their own dumbass fault.....so lets get this rolling BACK in the right direction...and I apologize if I came off as a dick

Its cool, my name is Nick unless you guys wanna give me a sick nickname, oh and i'm the kid from moon just so everyone else knows

Brutus_515
12-06-07, 10:44 am
Its cool, my name is Nick unless you guys wanna give me a sick nickname, oh and i'm the kid from moon just so everyone else knows

like this brother...thanks see you there PM me i want to head up to world class when you get home to hit it up

Big Pete
Waugie
Joe-yamma
Bam
Bams Girl
Iquad?
extreme
kcinnitram91
The House

Extreme
12-06-07, 10:51 am

Big Pete
Waugie
Joe-yamma
Bam
Bams Girl
Iquad?
extreme
kcinnitram91
The House

I know the gym is in check, just wanted to make sure the time was still in check as well. 2:00 pm still the GO time?

Brutus_515
12-06-07, 10:53 am
I know the gym is in check, just wanted to make sure the time was still in check as well. 2:00 pm still the GO time?

Yeah that is good we got all day long if needed

Brutus_515
12-06-07, 1:48 pm
Just a heads up something cool in the works for July..alittle something to look forward to

Brutus_515
12-06-07, 3:45 pm
Going back to the original Idea of training back or legs I am still down...If you guys want to get there before hand let me know I can unlock anytime or want to make it later that would be cool too it is up to "yins"

Chaz you are probubly coming up this weekend and Joe you as well?...that way there isnt any problems finding the place on "game day"...and you are the furthest ones away

any further questions just hit me up

fgchk10
12-06-07, 7:01 pm
Hey Extreme....

You get your girl up and running yet? When all is good, have her get at me.

kcinnitram91
12-06-07, 7:59 pm
I'm down for anything. So if its back then I wanna make sure I have trouble opening doors the next day, and if its legs then i want getting out of bed the next day to be a workout itself. haha

KIRSTEN
12-06-07, 8:12 pm
Finally got up and running.....

Ohioboy82
12-06-07, 8:29 pm
bams crew is working on coming i am.

fgchk10
12-06-07, 9:24 pm

Oh yeah....check it out!! Welcome and looking forward to meeting up with you. We have a lot of things to talk about!

fgchk10
12-06-07, 9:30 pm
My friend is waiting to get approved....she will post as soon as she can but definitely in for the session. She doesn't mess around. In the middle of talks with others to get on here......you sure there is enough space?

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-07-07, 12:01 am
There will be a flood of Ohio animals coming this way... Never though Pittsburgh and Cleveland....

B.A.M.

Brutus_515
12-07-07, 7:44 am
Glad to see new people up on here welcome....

Bam shoot me a PM when you get a chance we can talk details

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-07-07, 9:20 am
Glad to see new people up on here welcome....

Bam shoot me a PM when you get a chance we can talk details

No problem,

Like I said earlier... I will be able to dedicate more time to this chapter after the 15th...

I am bombed right now and will do all I can in the mean time to help out, and I might just bring some Ohio freaks to the party!

B.A.M.

Brutus_515
12-07-07, 11:05 am
Hey man no worries its gunna be a solid session!

again let me or anyone around know if you or your girl need help moving...Its snowing like a son of a bitch here and all weekend...I moved last weekend with just me and Big pete...lets just said It fucking sucked haha....cold, rain, snow + furnature =SUCKS ASS haha...feel free you got my number

Brutus_515
12-07-07, 6:39 pm
Looks like The Oak from Uniontown is coming to hit it up aswell

mxstang
12-07-07, 8:43 pm
"Where is the gym you are talking about I know the dude who won the 89 Mr. Pittsburhg move umm i think ultimate fitness in center twp moved to the BV mall and lost alot of good members......Gary Udit's (edge fitness) gym is in scott twp. as well alot of local NPC competitors train there and Gary is always around to shoot the shit

I Know 3 rivers ice cream .....it aint no brusters but it isnt too bad haha"

Hey, to this post, I just wanted to say a few things. Ultimate Fitness was one hell of a great gym, exactly what I wanted, as I lifted there often. Guy (the owner) moved up to the Beaver Valley mall and ran his business there until a lot of personal and medical problems took hold and he had to close up shop. He is now awaiting a kidney transplant (3rd one in 9 years) and needs all of our prayers. So let's pray for the health and recovery of an iron brother.

Also, when is this event going to take place? If it's in december/january, count me in. I live in the area, although I go to PSU out in the center of the state. I'll be home for three weeks though, so let me know. I love hard lifting sessions. Who's up for it?

joe-yamma
12-07-07, 9:44 pm
what up mxstang? broken_515 is putting together a good training session on 12/29. all of the details are a few pages back in this thread.

to a fellow nittany lion - we are...

Brutus_515
12-07-07, 11:40 pm
Welcome fellow Beaver County Animal haha ....Yeah man Guyo is in pretty bad shape but we keep him in our prayers...he ran a tight gym we would have a session at his place if it was still open.....but welcome anyhow hope you can make it

Brutus_515
12-09-07, 12:02 pm
Chaz thanks for heading up yesterday my rear delts and tris are still screaming this morning...I was fucking exhausted last night man it took everything i had to stay up and not sneak a nap in hahah...Missy also said it was nice to meet you too as well..If you can eloborate on the gym that it should clear up alot of the questions of size..and that it has everything.

DieselVixen
12-09-07, 12:37 pm
Hey what's going on?

I'm good friends with B.A.M.'s GIRL - she told me about this session and had me get on the forum. She hyped it up so I'm coming with high expectations. Don't act surprised when we show you boys up!

If there is anything that needs done, let me know if I can help.

waugie14
12-09-07, 1:49 pm
Chaz thanks for heading up yesterday my rear delts and tris are still screaming this morning...I was fucking exhausted last night man it took everything i had to stay up and not sneak a nap in hahah...Missy also said it was nice to meet you too as well..If you can eloborate on the gym that it should clear up alot of the questions of size..and that it has everything.

HAHA, glad i could provide that lol. EVERYONE, the gym is definitely big enough to hold everyone that is coming. Alot of space, no clusterfuck with equipement. So it'll all be good.

Brutus_515
12-09-07, 3:47 pm
Hey what's going on?

I'm good friends with B.A.M.'s GIRL - she told me about this session and had me get on the forum. She hyped it up so I'm coming with high expectations. Don't act surprised when we show you boys up!

HAHA bring it hahah Glad to see you and Bams girl are bring the figure aspect VERY COOL!!! Nice to have you aboard!

Brutus_515
12-09-07, 3:49 pm
HAHA, glad i could provide that lol. EVERYONE, the gym is definitely big enough to hold everyone that is coming. Alot of space, no clusterfuck with equipement. So it'll all be good.

Yeah man those old dusty dumbells look like they will be out and about during the sessions haha...glad you liked the place man!..

waugie14
12-09-07, 7:10 pm
cobwebs will be flyin on some dumbell rows lol

Brutus_515
12-09-07, 7:12 pm
I work tommorow night I will try to lable them...roll them bitches to the scale...fuck that counting shit!!.....maybe I can go in the back and make some 150's but all the busted up ones

waugie14
12-09-07, 7:30 pm
yeh countings to hard lol

Extreme
12-10-07, 9:05 am
Looks like you guys are getting a head start, LoL. I'm gonna have to step it up from now until D day to make sure I come fully prepared. The time draws nigh, can't wait!

Brutus_515
12-10-07, 11:20 am
Haha its not a head start it just shit we do day in and day out hahah...getting pretty close its going to be a pleasure to train with all of you

joe-yamma
12-10-07, 11:23 am
Hey what's going on?
uh-oh, another cal u person? what's up DieselVixen!

yo broken, hearing about these big old dust db's is making me like your gym even more and i haven't even been there yet!

Brutus_515
12-10-07, 11:33 am
Yeah man I think people who respect the old school gym will like this place it has some old machines but the DBs are make of metal not that "health Club" rubber coating shit....the power rack is bent the fuck up too...you just have to see it for yourself hahah...anytime you can make it give me a yell!

waugie14
12-10-07, 12:19 pm
uh-oh, another cal u person? what's up DieselVixen!

yo broken, hearing about these big old dust db's is making me like your gym even more and i haven't even been there yet!

joe, my blue shorts were grey at the end ofthe day haha

Brutus_515
12-10-07, 12:29 pm
I think your girl was grey from the dusty dbs too

joe-yamma
12-10-07, 12:31 pm
joe, my blue shorts were grey at the end ofthe day haha
nice! i usually wear all black to workout, maybe black and grey to the gym anyway... end up looking like a mess with sweat, chalk, dirt, etc... sounds like my kind of place.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-10-07, 3:16 pm
What's up...

I am heading over to Fierce Fitness IN Washington tonight to train if anyone wants to hook up...

B.A.M.

Brutus_515
12-10-07, 3:22 pm
Little too far out of my way and I work at the gym tonite until 9.

..maybe when my truck decides to stop being a peice of poop I can make it down

fgchk10
12-11-07, 6:29 am

Hey girl...you gonna be training with us that Saturday?

KIRSTEN
12-11-07, 7:02 am
I'm weak but i'll be there to train as hard as I can

Extreme
12-11-07, 7:07 am

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog that counts! I'm sure this will be a great learning experience.

Brutus_515
12-11-07, 8:48 am
Right on welcome aboard!!

Extreme
12-11-07, 8:51 am
So how's the list looking now? Numbers should be steadily rising.

Brutus_515
12-11-07, 8:59 am
Yeah Trying to get more of the local people involved Pittsburgh Natives especailly I think a few folks from ohio may stop out but I have only heard a few....But numbers dont matter as long as we do what we come to do...meet, train, learn and eat!

Extreme
12-11-07, 9:03 am
Yeah Trying to get more of the local people involved Pittsburgh Natives especailly I think a few folks from ohio may stop out but I have only heard a few....But numbers dont matter as long as we do what we come to do...meet, train, learn and eat!

That's what I'm looking forward to. Looking to take in a few more bits of knowledge and know how of the iron game while we're all together. In this game you learn something new everyday.

Brutus_515
12-11-07, 9:08 am
Yeah man I am getting more excited everyday...the owener is going to stop down he is coming out of retirement for a powerlifting show in vegas he has ALOT of knowledge to pass around

fgchk10
12-11-07, 10:33 pm

Weak - no such thing. When you believe in yourself the unexpected happens. You set your own goals - we are there to support you and help you surpass them.

If you have any questions before the session feel free to shoot me a pm. Looking forward to training with you!

Brutus_515
12-12-07, 7:55 am

The only thing that is important is the second part of your sentence!..Its not about the weight you push...Its how hard you push it!....

joe-yamma
12-12-07, 10:50 pm
The only thing that is important is the second part of your sentence!..Its not about the weight you push...Its how hard you push it!....

just like broken_515 said, it's all good. we're all going to be there to train hard and have a good time doing it... maybe some competitive juices to do our best and step the intensity up a notch or two. but helping each-other out too, no egos.

that being said, i had a good back workout tonight to get ready for the session. looking forward to seeing all of you on the 29th!

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-13-07, 12:04 am
Weak - no such thing. When you believe in yourself the unexpected happens. You set your own goals - we are there to support you and help you surpass them.

If you have any questions before the session feel free to shoot me a pm. Looking forward to training with you!

How do you know your limitations if you never push yourself? We are here to help you find out what your made of...

KIRSTEN
12-13-07, 8:09 am
I am looking forward to it.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-13-07, 8:25 am
I am looking forward to it.

You should!

Its going to be a good time... We will al be sore for a week, but fun!

see ya there...

B.A.M.

Barbenders Babe
12-13-07, 9:18 am
Hey B.A.M.s Girl! i just jumped on the steel city thread. kinda lost, are you guys planning on having one down your way soon? living on the Ohio/Pa line, we are right in the middle of everything. i'd love to come up to your gym and check shit out. i've looked at the same beat up old equip at my gym for 10 years, always up for new ideas. hey, another thing. you lifting sat? tryin to catch up on the threads and wasnt sure if you're talking about akron or pitt session. help me out here. i wasnt planning on doing any lifting sat, just hanging. Barbender does his own thing warming up but when he puts his bench shirt on and starts playin in the 550-700 numbers, im right on him. im his eyes to make sure he is even and the bar touches his shirt. i dont miss a move, i track his progress everyday. its been nightmare for him coming back after the arm breakin, but he is bigger and stronger that before it broke. cant wait to see the other Animals there yellin and tearin shit up! gimme some scoop, 2 more days!!!! call me later if you get a chance. we get home from gym after 8:00 or so.

Barbenders Babe
12-13-07, 11:15 am
Thanks B.a.m. Earth Already Tremblin!!!! Feel It?

Brutus_515
12-13-07, 11:21 am
The list from the thread thus far anyone else put you name on the list and repost this.
AND please inform if you are going to eat with us after the session so we can make sure we get enough space reserved.

The House
Big Pete
Waugie
broken_515
Joe-yamma
Bam
Bams Girl
extreme
KIRSTEN
kcinnitram91
mxstang
Barbenders Babe

Thanks!

Barbenders Babe
12-13-07, 11:30 am
You Guys Have A Date Set For Steel City?

Brutus_515
12-13-07, 11:36 am
Yeah it is the 29th of december!

kcinnitram91
12-13-07, 11:37 am
hey broken I don't know if you know but I am coming to eat afterwards too. I get back from school tommorow, I'll PM you my cell so you can come up to world class one day to train.

Brutus_515
12-13-07, 11:50 am
Sounds good man we might try to get that gym for the next session

joe-yamma
12-13-07, 11:57 am
You Guys Have A Date Set For Steel City?
Originally Posted by broken_515:
Where: The Source (the old Primetime Fitness)
2922 Duss Ave
Ambridge PA 15003
Gym fee: $5
Dinner at Ichiban Japanese Steakhouse after the session.

broken, did I miss anything?

Brutus_515
12-13-07, 12:01 pm
Naw man looks like you got it all thanks!

Also I will leave it up to popular vote....The restuarant in Cranberry or Robinson?

Barbenders Babe
12-13-07, 2:34 pm
Hopefully Barbender and I can make it up to your session on the 29th. BAM'S GIRL & I are trying to get some of the other "wives" of you big ass boys to bond together. most of us girls stand alone, at least in my area of the world. we have gym friends that live close to us but no "wives" of the power world close by. not many women understand the importance of supporting you guys and what it takes to help you achieve your goals. check out the post i wrote in the Akron/Canton thread. if any of your girls want to band together, get em signed up and lets get togther. you boys have a brotherhood, no reason we cant have the sisterhood to back yins. we are all family. bottom line, you guys are a different breed, you will beat your goals with or without us. we have to stick together and keep you guys solid! my motto: Behind every strong Champion is one hell of woman. . . or no one!

Brutus_515
12-13-07, 3:12 pm
THAT IS THE COOLEST THING I HAVE EVER READ!!!..Will be sure to pass that on!...HAHA thanks!

waugie14
12-13-07, 3:18 pm
Hopefully Barbender and I can make it up to your session on the 29th. BAM'S GIRL & I are trying to get some of the other "wives" of you big ass boys to bond together. most of us girls stand alone, at least in my area of the world. we have gym friends that live close to us but no "wives" of the power world close by. not many women understand the importance of supporting you guys and what it takes to help you achieve your goals. check out the post i wrote in the Akron/Canton thread. if any of your girls want to band together, get em signed up and lets get togther. you boys have a brotherhood, no reason we cant have the sisterhood to back yins. we are all family. bottom line, you guys are a different breed, you will beat your goals with or without us. we have to stick together and keep you guys solid! my motto: Behind every strong Champion is one hell of woman. . . or no one!

AMEN!

Determined03
12-13-07, 10:39 pm
Whats the deal fellas? Just got an email about a kickass workout on the 29th. Got any info for me?

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-13-07, 11:57 pm
Whats the deal fellas? Just got an email about a kickass workout on the 29th. Got any info for me?

Steel City Sessions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday December 29 2007 2pm

The Source
2922 Duss Ave
Ambridge PA 15003

Brutus_515
12-14-07, 6:14 pm
Thanks man!! yeah thats where it is just throw any questions up here.....Just got word the Landlord will be in attendance!!...

fgchk10
12-14-07, 6:28 pm
The list from the thread thus far anyone else put you name on the list and repost this.
AND please inform if you are going to eat with us after the session so we can make sure we get enough space reserved.

The House
Big Pete
Waugie
broken_515
Joe-yamma
Bam
Bams Girl
extreme
KIRSTEN
kcinnitram91
mxstang
Barbenders Babe

Thanks!

My girl DieselVixen will be there also. I believe HOUSE's boy Heath is coming too.

Brutus_515
12-14-07, 7:46 pm
My girl DieselVixen will be there also. I believe HOUSE's boy Heath is coming too.

The House
Big Pete
Waugie
broken_515
Joe-yamma
Bam
Bams Girl
extreme
KIRSTEN
kcinnitram91
mxstang
DevilVixen
Barbenders Babe
Heath?

Sweet man I am very happy to see the local turn out for this lets get the BURGH on the map!

Elisa your doing the Pittsburgh Pro again this year in may? you looked AWESOME last year!!

fgchk10
12-14-07, 11:01 pm
The House
Big Pete
Waugie
broken_515
Joe-yamma
Bam
Bams Girl
extreme
KIRSTEN
kcinnitram91
mxstang
DevilVixen
Barbenders Babe
Heath?

Sweet man I am very happy to see the local turn out for this lets get the BURGH on the map!

Elisa your doing the Pittsburgh Pro again this year in may? you looked AWESOME last year!!

Thank you!

First show I'm hitting in 08 is Nationals in NY in Sept. Pro card is within reach and I'll be hungry for that stage!

Brutus_515
12-14-07, 11:12 pm
Thank you!

First show I'm hitting in 08 is Nationals in NY in Sept. Pro card is within reach and I'll be hungry for that stage!

GOOD Stuff ALL THE BEST!!

memo22
12-15-07, 2:07 pm
When and Where we having this thing? I'll be there.

joe-yamma
12-15-07, 2:09 pm
When and Where we having this thing? I'll be there.
Originally Posted by broken_515:
Where: The Source (the old Primetime Fitness)
2922 Duss Ave
Ambridge PA 15003
Gym fee: $5
Dinner at Ichiban Japanese Steakhouse after the session.

Brutus_515
12-17-07, 8:43 am
Any other Beaver County animal!

BigNate
12-17-07, 12:26 pm
What's up everyone?!? I'm originally a Butler Animal... cut my teeth @ the YMCA. Livin' down in Monroeville area now. Have been battlin' some health issues as of late, but would love to meet up and train.

Extreme
12-17-07, 12:56 pm
What's up everyone?!? I'm originally a Butler Animal... cut my teeth @ the YMCA. Livin' down in Monroeville area now. Have been battlin' some health issues as of late, but would love to meet up and train.

It would be great to see you there bro. Looks like we've got a very respectable group of Animals that will be in attendance. It'll definitely be a day to remember.

Big C
12-17-07, 2:00 pm
[QUOTE=broken_515;243136]The House
Big Pete
Waugie
broken_515
Joe-yamma
Bam
Bams Girl
extreme
KIRSTEN
kcinnitram91
mxstang
DevilVixen
Barbenders Babe
Heath?
Big Chris

Count me in, I've been to the Burgh before but it's been a couple years. I'm down plus I have some making up to do for not making it to the Can/Ak session.

The Landlord
12-17-07, 2:11 pm
The House
The Landlord
Big Pete
Waugie
broken_515
Joe-yamma
Bam
Bams Girl
extreme
KIRSTEN
kcinnitram91
mxstang
DevilVixen
Barbenders Babe
Heath?
Big Chris

Dont forget me..lol..

Extreme
12-17-07, 2:13 pm
I see Barbender's Babe is on the list. Will we have a chance to see Barbender at this event as well?

Barbenders Babe
12-17-07, 3:45 pm
hey dont worry, if im there, he's there! we do plan on coming, our schedule looks clear as of right now but that may change with family in town for the holidays. we had an awesome time in Akron Saturday. the boys know how to tear shit up! Surrounded by muscle everwhere you turned! those guys were jacked. awesome Animal Family. its true, Barbender is back! recovered from broken arm and back at it. put on a show for his brothers under 605 and gaining strength everyday (must be my clean cooking . . . and a ton of it, that boy can eat!). If you havent met him or House, do it. these guys are family and just doing what they love. they are solid guys with a lot of knowledge. hope to see everyone on the 29th. as we said in Akron . . . lets rock this place!

fgchk10
12-17-07, 4:46 pm
hey dont worry, if im there, he's there! we do plan on coming, our schedule looks clear as of right now but that may change with family in town for the holidays. we had an awesome time in Akron Saturday. the boys know how to tear shit up! Surrounded by muscle everwhere you turned! those guys were jacked. awesome Animal Family. its true, Barbender is back! recovered from broken arm and back at it. put on a show for his brothers under 605 and gaining strength everyday (must be my clean cooking . . . and a ton of it, that boy can eat!). If you havent met him or House, do it. these guys are family and just doing what they love. they are solid guys with a lot of knowledge. hope to see everyone on the 29th. as we said in Akron . . . lets rock this place!

....and I know you'll be there!! Rest up girl - it's on!

fgchk10
12-17-07, 4:53 pm
[QUOTE=broken_515;243136]The House
Big Pete
Waugie
broken_515
Joe-yamma
Bam
Bams Girl
extreme
KIRSTEN
kcinnitram91
mxstang
DevilVixen
Barbenders Babe
Heath?
Big Chris

Count me in, I've been to the Burgh before but it's been a couple years. I'm down plus I have some making up to do for not making it to the Can/Ak session.

You better bring it BIG - you definitely need to make up for your absense last Saturday!

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-17-07, 6:52 pm
I'm working on getting some of the Ohio crew to join us...

B.A.M.

Big C
12-17-07, 8:02 pm
Oh yeah I'm in. I did it up on Mapquest today....juts a little over 2 hours from my house. Not bad at all.

I'm ready 2 rock.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-17-07, 8:33 pm
See you there Big C!!!!!

B.A.M.

Brutus_515
12-17-07, 9:24 pm
The House
The Landlord
Big Pete
Waugie
broken_515
Joe-yamma
Bam
Bams Girl
extreme
KIRSTEN
kcinnitram91
mxstang
DevilVixen
Barbenders Babe
barbender
Heath?
Big Chris
\\\\\\\\

THE MEETING TIME HAS CHANGED FROM 2pm to 5pm...any questions or concerns please shoot me a pm..IF IT IS A PROBLEM WE CAN ALWAYS BREAK TIMES UP I CAN OPEN THE GYM Earlier for those who can only come early and keep it open for the Later rollers who have to work or whatever you got to do....Hope this isnt too much of a problem!!

Determined03
12-17-07, 10:16 pm
Hey, put me down. Got an adress so I can mapquest it?

Brutus_515
12-18-07, 7:43 am
Hey, put me down. Got an adress so I can mapquest it?

Saturday December 29 2007 5pm

The Source
2922 Duss Ave
Ambridge PA 15003

Brutus_515
12-18-07, 10:53 am
I apologize for the time change..for those who cant make the later time...Some do not want to split the time up ..but if you are down let me know so i can get everything taken care of!

Brutus_515
12-18-07, 11:27 am
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=13432

FOR ALL in the Burgh heading to the Arnold check it out!!! its gunna be huge brothers and sisters!!

If you wish to attend but are having trouble with anything I am going for the weekend....I have arrangements in the works...PM me for details!

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-18-07, 11:37 am
Due to the last minute time change, B.A.M.'s GIRL and I can not make the session.
There are quiet of few members from the Ohio crew that will not be able to make it on such a short notice change as well. If there is a way I can make it out I will do my best.
I was really looking forward to hooking up with HOUSE and the Pitt crew.

Good luck guys.

B.A.M.

Extreme
12-18-07, 1:06 pm
Man, that really sucks. I know KIRSTEN and I were really looking forward to meeting up with you while we were in PA for the holidays. Looks like you guys threw it down at the Ohio Session. Have a Happy Holiday season none the less, and maybe one day we shall have the opportunity to meet up and train. Much respect.

Brutus_515
12-19-07, 9:37 am
Sorry for the time change.!

But since some cant make it to the later time lets get a list going of who is still going to make it

House
Landlord
Broken
Waugie
Yamma
kcinnitram91
mxstang
Extreme
Krinstin
Big pete
determined

I got 3 peolpe joinin the forum tonight at work...
and possible 4 more by friday

Brutus_515
12-19-07, 9:53 am
Well it looks like Bam, bams girl and bams girls little man are going to make it after all!

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-19-07, 10:15 am
Well it looks like Bam, bams girl and bams girls little man are going to make it after all!

We have been working to change our schedules all night... We should be good to go now. We can't just up and quit or brothers ya Know!

B.A.M.

Extreme
12-19-07, 10:21 am
We have been working to change our schedules all night... We should be good to go now. We can't just up and quit or brothers ya Know!

B.A.M.

That's what we like to hear! Your dedication is second to none.

Extreme
12-19-07, 10:26 am
Oh, and Happy Birthday by the way BAM!!! With every passing year we grow, both mentally and physically.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-19-07, 10:30 am
Oh, and Happy Birthday by the way BAM!!! With every passing year we grow, both mentally and physically.

AMEN brother!

Thanks...

I am shooting so emails today and working things out to get everyone back on track.

B.A.M.

Big C
12-19-07, 11:21 am
You left me out big guy. I'm there brother!

Sorry for the time change.!

But since some cant make it to the later time lets get a list going of who is still going to make it

House
Landlord
Broken
Waugie
Yamma
kcinnitram91
mxstang
Extreme
Krinstin
Big pete
determined

I got 3 peolpe joinin the forum tonight at work...
and possible 4 more by friday

Brutus_515
12-19-07, 11:38 am
House
Landlord
Broken
Waugie
Yamma
kcinnitram91
mxstang
Extreme
Krinstin
Big pete
determined
Big Chris
Bam
Bams girl

KIRSTEN
12-19-07, 12:55 pm
House
Landlord
Broken
Waugie
Yamma
kcinnitram91
mxstang
Extreme
KIRSTEN*********
Big pete
determined
Big Chris
Bam
Bams girl

fgchk10
12-19-07, 1:33 pm
House
Landlord
Broken
Waugie
Yamma
kcinnitram91
mxstang
Extreme
KIRSTEN*********
Big pete
determined
Big Chris
Bam
Bams girl
**DieselVixen...she'll be heading out with Bam, me and the little man!

Brutus_515
12-19-07, 1:55 pm
COOL..!!!

joe-yamma
12-19-07, 2:27 pm
ok, i gotta ask this question... does everyone have the yellow iconic t-shirt to rock at the Steel City ABC?

Brutus_515
12-19-07, 2:30 pm
Naw man I am rocking the good ole Black animal one...It isnt a fasion show haha aslong as it is an Animal shirt thats all that should matter....

Also if you dont have one I have a few I can lend out.....and if you are nasty and dont shower..you might get to score a free one because i wouldnt want it back..LOL....

Extreme
12-20-07, 9:31 am
I'll be on my way in just a few hours!!! Next stop..... The Burgh. Can you hear it? It's coming! In just about a week's time the freight train shall arrive! The earth is starting to rumble and it won't stop until the Steel City Session is through. Hang on, it's gonna be a hell of a ride!!!

Brutus_515
12-20-07, 9:55 am
Hit me up when you get into town man!!! trying to get a little session together for saturday just to meet up and get everyone farmiliar with the place!

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-20-07, 10:15 am
I wanted the red Animal tee, but there out...

I am rocking a black tee, my yellow tee is played out lol

B.A.M.

Brutus_515
12-20-07, 10:52 am
I wanted the red Animal tee, but there out...

I am rocking a black tee, my yellow tee is played out lol

B.A.M.

cool cool...Hey Sgt Rock wants a pick with all the devil dogs at the cage this year...ALSO I have a RED XL I will trade if you have a Large yellow or red!..

Big C
12-20-07, 11:03 am
I'll definately be rockin the red T to the Steel City session. I'm ready to kill some weight. What is the gym like, anyone know?

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-20-07, 11:06 am
cool cool...Hey Sgt Rock wants a pick with all the devil dogs at the cage this year...ALSO I have a RED XL I will trade if you have a Large yellow or red!..

I need at least a 2xl

RooRooTJ
12-20-07, 11:14 am
I need at least a 2xl

What are these yellow shirts you talk about. haha

Come on guys I believe you can get a few more befor the 29th. I would be there if not for the wedding I have to go to. Train hard.

"beware of the yellow sea"

Brutus_515
12-20-07, 12:01 pm
its all good man there will be more to come!!!

Ohioboy82
12-20-07, 1:54 pm
BAM,

I checked with Chris we can make Steel city and Columbus he is waiting to post I got him all signed up. cant miss a BAM event!