PDA

View Full Version : Universal's "Titan Training"

G Diesel
09-21-07, 2:22 pm
Awesome link in keeping with the recent ads...
http://www.universalnutrition.com/titantraining/
Peace, G

Hollow
09-21-07, 2:24 pm
Damn that's nice! Thanks for the post G.

krazyassmexican
09-21-07, 2:26 pm
fuckin great man i am gonna be taking notes from there
another reason to love universal nutrition

NickSP
09-21-07, 2:31 pm
Good shit ...basic but solid routine, diet and supplementation. Is there a way to get there from the main site? Just curious.
Also, the technicalities police are out again, just so ya know it says dumbbell curls in the middle of the chest routine, don't think that's what was supposed to go there....

Titan
09-21-07, 2:34 pm
Awsome ad. I love the name!

mikejones1
09-21-07, 3:07 pm
is it just me or is the diet listed is a bit odd???

the ads are sick though like the comic book thing

ghost
09-21-07, 4:21 pm
sweet! looks like a great new training split...time to mix it up!

gsb239
09-21-07, 4:31 pm
is it just me or is the diet listed is a bit odd???

the ads are sick though like the comic book thing

seems fine to me.

Butt I think there's a correction that needs to made on there:

For chest the 2nd exercise says "Incline DB Curls" but I think its supposed to say "Incline dumbbell press".

Someone should correct that.

Giant Killer
09-21-07, 5:04 pm
seems fine to me.

Butt I think there's a correction that needs to made on there:

For chest the 2nd exercise says "Incline DB Curls" but I think its supposed to say "Incline dumbbell press".

Someone should correct that.

I don't think it's quite public ready yet. I have a feeling we got the drop on it as a forum exclusive peek. It's not linked from the main site yet, and the java links at the bottom are not working, along with that typo.

Hoffdogg
09-21-07, 7:49 pm
According to fitday.com after I plugged it in.

2745 Calories
57 Fat
196 Carbs
346 Protein

Without the Real Gains.

naturalguy
09-21-07, 8:17 pm
Nice. I love the direction of this marketing campaign. Great job again from Universal.

Pizzalamp
09-21-07, 11:02 pm
Universal rocks-i love their whole feeling

Liftbig21
09-22-07, 12:16 am
Good shit ...basic but solid routine, diet and supplementation. Is there a way to get there from the main site? Just curious.
Also, the technicalities police are out again, just so ya know it says dumbbell curls in the middle of the chest routine, don't think that's what was supposed to go there....

Noticed that too...and id never grow from those workouts...to low of volume for this guy.

mgmmaze
09-22-07, 12:13 pm
I love the almost comic super hero feel to these. THey are fucking awsome

Tron
09-22-07, 8:45 pm
Great style... as should be expected from Universal.

bharatoza
09-22-07, 8:57 pm
Anyone else notice there aren't any fats(peanut butter, olive oil, nuts, etc.) in the 'Titan Diet'? Why?

Northman
09-22-07, 9:13 pm
Anyone else notice there aren't any fats(peanut butter, olive oil, nuts, etc.) in the 'Titan Diet'? Why?

In addition to the 57 grams of fat naturally present in the foods, there is real gains as well, which contains some.

ldskenpo
09-22-07, 9:44 pm
good stuff

Freakshow
09-22-07, 9:58 pm
I am really digging these new ads. Its definitely nice to see them in magazines as well.

Rhetoric
09-23-07, 2:36 am
Sick ads. I love the comic book theme.

Cr4zYH3aD
09-23-07, 3:21 am
Yep, sick ads ! Love it.

Maybe include it with a new "animal" book ? (and with the 2 PDF printed in the book too) ;)

However... what do you think of naturopathy ? Alright, alright, I know you dont
grow that much without supps.

Wasteland
09-24-07, 11:39 am
I love the almost comic super hero feel to these. THey are fucking awsome

Agreed.

Brutus_515
11-14-07, 12:24 pm

There hasnt been too much of this talked about latley, Is there any updates or anything in the works for this?

simpleguy
11-14-07, 12:50 pm
never seen it before, looks interesting

Brutus_515
11-14-07, 1:04 pm
G sent out the link a few months back I think around the time the new Univeral ads came out

ghost
11-14-07, 1:05 pm
sure is a great program.

MDur8
11-14-07, 1:07 pm
sure is a great program.

x2....i plan to follow it when i start my bulk

Wolf678
11-14-07, 1:18 pm
yeah I agree a real good program and the diet with it would not be a strain on the check book either.

joe-yamma
11-14-07, 1:35 pm
looks like a solid workout.
maybe i'll try it out for a few weeks when i start my stak/test stack...hmmm

naturalguy
11-14-07, 2:11 pm
Definitely a solid program.

If you guys try it out, please log it so others can see the results.

bobbymart
11-14-07, 4:52 pm
Dope program and sick add!

Torque757
11-14-07, 7:18 pm
x2....i plan to follow it when i start my bulk

really? I think having bi's done on the day after back is a really bad idea... as well as the shoulders after chest... I do like the diet and supplement program though. I really wish I had enough $$ for real gains...

jhicks3301
11-14-07, 7:43 pm
Pretty cool layout.. Never seen it before

lycan_warlord
11-14-07, 7:56 pm
http://www.universalnutrition.com/titantraining/ClashOfTheTitan.pdf
http://www.universalnutrition.com/titantraining/ShockTheSystem.pdf

are the two .pdf files at the bottom right. they are pretty cool. comic book ish.

the links on the bottom left don't work tho...
***edit***** nevermind, they do work. loll DOH!!! *******

love the plan though.

-lycan

jhicks3301
11-14-07, 8:03 pm
http://www.universalnutrition.com/titantraining/ClashOfTheTitan.pdf
http://www.universalnutrition.com/titantraining/ShockTheSystem.pdf

are the two .pdf files at the bottom right. they are pretty cool. comic book ish.

the links on the bottom left don't work tho...

love the plan though.

-lycan

I got the back one hanging up in my store... I also have the Real Gains one

SICK!!

Tron
11-14-07, 8:17 pm
It's good to see Wrath back on the ads... Look at that back on "Shock The System!!"

Brutus_515
11-15-07, 9:30 am
It's good to see Wrath back on the ads... Look at that back on "Shock The System!!"

Is that Wrath I am not sure that dudes meat hooks dont really resemble wrath's too much 17 1/2 inches if I am not mistaken

MDur8
11-15-07, 9:33 am
really? I think having bi's done on the day after back is a really bad idea... as well as the shoulders after chest... I do like the diet and supplement program though. I really wish I had enough $$ for real gains...

i was refering more towards the diet and supps regimen...but yeah i know i would have to tweak the training a little bit

Tron
11-15-07, 2:33 pm
Is that Wrath I am not sure that dudes meat hooks dont really resemble wrath's too much 17 1/2 inches if I am not mistaken

If not, we've got another dude with a crazy v-taper. It looks a lot like him to me... Look at the back and the head shape. Correct me if I am actually wrong on this.

Brutus_515
11-15-07, 4:20 pm
If not, we've got another dude with a crazy v-taper. It looks a lot like him to me... Look at the back and the head shape. Correct me if I am actually wrong on this.

YEah it is a pretty sick v-taper It might be frank I dont know cant see Maybe that is the illusion that they want to give with the titan training ads...I know Evan is on the real gains one you can just tell but the shock therapy and the titan training is hard to make you the face....but by all means you might be right!

lycan_warlord
11-16-07, 6:43 pm
idk if anyone else noticed this, but in the new Muscular Development (with HOUSE on deh cover) on page like 8 or 9 there is that "Shock the System" add. i was like HOLY CRAPZA!! Which is for Shock Therapy. I turned the page, and BAM "Clash of the Titan" and AFTER THAT (no pun intended) "The Aftermath" for Torrent. All back to back to back like that. pretty pimptacular.

Definately wasn't expecting that.

-lycan

calcaneous
11-16-07, 6:58 pm

they also have chest and the shoulders the next day. I work my chest out very hard (not like you guys don't) but my anterior shoulders are semi-dead the day after. Working them out after a chest day would kill me.

Malloy1344
11-16-07, 10:52 pm
I like the looks of this split......I may adapt it after i get bored with my current program....hmmmm....definitely solid however.

Achilles
11-16-07, 11:04 pm
I think I'll give it a try

Universal Rep
11-20-07, 11:53 am

There hasnt been too much of this talked about latley, Is there any updates or anything in the works for this?

What kinda updates B?

Brutus_515
11-20-07, 12:00 pm
What kinda updates B?

Just didnt know if the bottom left links were going to be working or if any of it would be changed up.....But if not atleast people got a heads up about it that never seen it

Legacy
12-01-07, 6:01 pm
Found this on the internet, thought I would share it with yall. Im going to use the diet plan and supplementation plan to bulk up this winter. This is just a basic training, diet, and supplementation program from Universal. Ill post it on here, but this is also the site i got it from. http://www.universalnutrition.com/titantraining/

Monday
Back and Abs
Deadlifts: 4 sets x 10-4 reps
Pullups: 5 sets x 10 reps
Dumbbell Rows: 3 sets x 10 reps
T-Bar Rows: 3 sets x 10 reps
Crunches: 4 sets x 25 reps
Hanging Leg Raises: 4 sets x 10 reps

Tuesday
Arms
Barbell Curls: 4 sets x 12-6 reps
Alternating Dumbbell Curls: 3 sets x 10-6 reps
Hammer Curls: 3 sets x 12-8 reps
Pushdowns: 4 sets x 15-10 reps
Skullcrushers: 3 sets x 12-6 reps
Overhead Dumbbell Extensions: 3 sets x 12-8 reps

Wednesday
Off

Thursday
Legs
Leg Extensions: 4 sets x 20-10 reps
Barbell Squats: 5 sets x 20-8 reps
Leg Presses: 3 sets x 15-10 reps
Lying Leg Curls: 4 sets x 15-10 reps
Standing Calf Raises: 4 sets x 15-10 reps
Seated Calf Raises: 4 sets x 15-10 reps

Friday
Chest and Abs
Flat Barbell Bench Press: 4 sets x 12-4 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 4 sets x 12-8 reps
Flat Dumbbell Flyes: 3 sets x 15-10 reps
Rope Crunches: 4 sets x 25 reps

Saturday
Delts and Calves
Barbell Military Presses: 4 sets x 12-6 reps
Side Dumbbell Lateral Raises: 4 sets x 15-10 reps
Bent Rear Delt Dumbbell Lateral Raises: 4 sets x 15-10 reps
Dumbbell Shrugs: 4 sets x 12-8 reps
Leg Press Calf Raises: 5 sets x 20-10 reps

Sunday
Off

Titan Diet
Meal 1:
6 egg whites, 3 whole eggs
1 bowl of oatmeal w/ milk
1 piece fresh fruit
Meal 2:
2 cans tuna
1 cup rice
Meal 3:
2 cups cottage cheese w/ fresh fruit
Meal 4:
8 oz. chicken breast
1 cup rice
Meal 5:
10 oz. steak
1 large baked potato
1 salad

Titan Supplement Program
AM: Animal Pak
Mid Morning: Real Gains
Preworkout: Shock Therapy
Postworkout: Torrent
Before Bed: Real Gains

dyskee
12-01-07, 6:25 pm
it's a basic yet a great workout from the mother company :D

***WTM***
12-01-07, 7:14 pm
Are you going to start a log? This sounds good.

Legacy
12-02-07, 2:53 pm
Are you going to start a log? This sounds good.

Yeah ill start a log as soon as i start it, ill prolly be starting it on december 17.

Testpolska
12-02-07, 4:03 pm
I might take another look at the diet. I don't think you'll be gaining much from that. Of course I don't know how your body works but I cut on more than what you listed man. Are you sure you'll gain from that?

Legacy
12-02-07, 4:40 pm
I might take another look at the diet. I don't think you'll be gaining much from that. Of course I don't know how your body works but I cut on more than what you listed man. Are you sure you'll gain from that?

My body reacts good with chicken, steak, eggs, and rice. This diet is also a relatively clean bulk. But you gotta realize two real gains shakes mixed with milk and yogurt have been added throughout the day so theres an extra 1500 calories. Also if you look at the diet, those 5 meals are all protein dense whole food meals. My body just reacts good to clean bulk foods man.

powerhouse
12-03-07, 10:48 am
yh im trying this out they have missed out forarms which i will add in the diet doesn't look great ill eat what i can get my hands on

dyskee
12-03-07, 11:47 am
man start a journey so that we could see your progress and give you support

Jay
02-10-10, 4:25 am
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone tried the TITAN training/nutrition/supp program listed on universal's website. http://www.universalnutrition.com/titantraining/

Looks like a solid program.

In Flames
02-10-10, 8:11 am
Looks like any other basic bodybuilding split.

Kryptonite
02-10-10, 9:47 am
It's basic. It'll work. Just stay consistent and you'll make some great gains with this program.

ironshaolin
02-10-10, 11:03 am
I think what alot of people mess up with in training is consistency. Not really always their fault, and Rhino I'm in no way directing this at you. I notice that with all the "super" programs out there, everything is 12 week mass building phase. 8 week strength phase. 16 week whatever phase. And people get in this mindset that after only 12 weeks following Dr. X's super program, while taking high dose XYZ stacked with whatever, they'll all of a sudden be huge.

If you look at the guys who are big and strong, the biggest difference is they've been doing it for 10-20 years. With a 20 year lifting career, 16 weeks is a very miinute period of time. People should pick a program or routine, hammer it for a year or so then change it. Go in it for the long term, and results will show.

live2lift
02-10-10, 1:28 pm
I think what alot of people mess up with in training is consistency. Not really always their fault, and Rhino I'm in no way directing this at you. I notice that with all the "super" programs out there, everything is 12 week mass building phase. 8 week strength phase. 16 week whatever phase. And people get in this mindset that after only 12 weeks following Dr. X's super program, while taking high dose XYZ stacked with whatever, they'll all of a sudden be huge.

If you look at the guys who are big and strong, the biggest difference is they've been doing it for 10-20 years. With a 20 year lifting career, 16 weeks is a very miinute period of time. People should pick a program or routine, hammer it for a year or so then change it. Go in it for the long term, and results will show.

very well said...