PDA

View Full Version : NY Animals: The 5 Boroughs

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

jer
12-15-07, 10:21 am
yeah i dont think i'm making it....i thought i was better.

have fun....

That's too bad man. Hope it passes soon.

mikejones1
12-15-07, 12:18 pm
im not gona be able to make it either guys
im sure u guys are gona tear the place down though
do your thing

dvsness
12-15-07, 8:12 pm
I had a good time. Nice to meet all of you!

-Vanessa

Pizzalamp
12-15-07, 9:17 pm
it was a great day
loved hanging out with you guys

jer
12-15-07, 9:37 pm
I had a good time. Nice to meet all of you!

-Vanessa

Good to meet you too Vanessa. Thanks for running with my sushi idea. I think it worked out nicely for everyone.

I know Alex took a bunch of pics. Looking forward to seeing what he captured.
Good to see a lot of you guys again and to meet the rest.

I hope you all made it home alright.

God bless.

G Diesel
12-15-07, 9:51 pm
Solid crew in Brooklyn tonight... Hard training, dedicated, humble, good people. You guys represent everything that is right about our lifestyle and I'm honored to be associated with each and every one of you. Thank you so much for the inspiration and for holding me accountable. Can't wait to see the pics and can't wait to blast shit in your presence yet again. Peace, G

ct italian 1
12-15-07, 10:11 pm
sick time today, training with you guys again was intense as always.
G, you're the man, thanks for everything.

Jer & Pizzalamp, great company for the trip. and thank you again Jer. if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to hit me up.

It was great to see all of you again and to meet some new people as well.

...and I still don't like cinnamon oatmeal vanessa haha.

Vinny G
12-15-07, 10:44 pm
sorry i missed it....i selpt all day.

was it good?

ct italian 1
12-15-07, 10:49 pm

was it good?

ya, it was a good time but rest up for the next gathering.

Erik
12-16-07, 1:02 am
It was an honor meeting all of you today!

naturalguy
12-16-07, 8:34 am

was it good?

We missed you Vin, hope your feeling better.

That was an "Animal" gym if I ever saw one. Raw, hardcore. Great time yesterday. I will get my pics up later.

wes1
12-16-07, 8:55 am
Hi everyone ,
I PMed Poko on Friday , but I should have also posted that I couldn't attend due to a funeral for a friend in PA. I hope it was great enough to plan another meet . Sorry , and I'm looking forward to the next meet .Are there any possible dates or locations ?
My friend Sam that we buried yesterday was killed by a drunk driver last week . He was 27. Please be careful with all these Holiday parties coming up .Yesterday was about the saddest thing I've ever seen .
Wes

naturalguy
12-16-07, 9:48 am
wes1, very sorry to hear about your loss.

We will have some more NYC events soon.

Maccabee
12-16-07, 11:18 am
I had an awesome time yesterday. I am glad I made it to the ABC to meet all the Animals. I had a really good workout and most of all I learned a lot as well. My back and bi's are really crazy soar. That gym was great, and much better then the beauty parlor I workout in. We should do this real soon again. Cant wait to see the pics. Peace

dvsness
12-16-07, 5:47 pm
Good to meet you too Vanessa. Thanks for running with my sushi idea. I think it worked out nicely for everyone.

That was some damn good sushi, too!

...and I still don't like cinnamon oatmeal vanessa haha.

That's because you're clearly insane. ;)

Vinny G
12-16-07, 7:53 pm
That was some damn good sushi, too!

That's because you're clearly insane. ;)

i missed out on some sushi.....damn

girlbdybldr
12-16-07, 10:58 pm
i missed out on some sushi.....damn

yes the sushi was really good too ... it was good seeing everyone again ... next time we have to check out the super hero store lol ...

Pizzalamp
12-17-07, 12:07 am
yes the sushi was really good too ... it was good seeing everyone again ... next time we have to check out the super hero store lol ...

heh def

JUGGERNAUT
12-17-07, 2:21 pm

I know Alex took a bunch of pics. Looking forward to seeing what he captured.
Good to see a lot of you guys again and to meet the rest.

I hope you all made it home alright.

God bless.

All The BROOKLYN ABC PICS:

******* http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=244740&posted=1#post244740

steeladdiction
12-18-07, 2:30 pm
from LI, just got over a nasty rotator cuff injury that has set me back....today will actaully be my first day back in the game and i can already feel the bug that has laid dormant for a month back in full infection..COUNT ME IN for this event brothers

Pizzalamp
12-18-07, 3:13 pm
from LI, just got over a nasty rotator cuff injury that has set me back....today will actaully be my first day back in the game and i can already feel the bug that has laid dormant for a month back in full infection..COUNT ME IN for this event brothers

it already happened

G Diesel
12-21-07, 11:53 am
New NYC date confirmed...

Saturday, February 16th, 2pm

Frenchie's Gym
303 Broadway #3
Brooklyn, NY

One of the true hardcore, old school gyms still alive and kicking. They don't make em like this any more. Be there. Peace, G

Big Wides
12-21-07, 12:08 pm
Feb. 16th for the NYC ABC......lets rock

naturalguy
12-21-07, 1:36 pm
Awesome, we are going to hit Brooklyn hard again!

eblnyc
12-21-07, 1:57 pm

Frenchie's Gym
303 Broadway #3
Brooklyn, NY

One of the true hardcore, old school gyms still alive and kicking. They don't make em like this any more. Be there. Peace, G

fuckin a G money...do these things always have to be on a saturday? i work on saturdays and can't get out of it..i have tried...

ct italian 1
12-21-07, 7:12 pm
time for animal to show brooklyn how to train once again...

I'll be there for sure!

jer
12-21-07, 8:04 pm
Pencil me in boys and girls.

Are we doing sushi again?

naturalguy
12-21-07, 8:23 pm
Pencil me in boys and girls.

Are we doing sushi again?

I will have to scout out the location, I got it this time, no pizza

Pizzalamp
12-21-07, 8:32 pm
im 98.6 % pos i can come to this

girlbdybldr
12-22-07, 12:14 am
I'll be there can't wait ...

ct italian 1
12-22-07, 4:49 pm
I will have to scout out the location, I got it this time, no pizza

I'll sit with you guys eating my chicken and rice :(.

Erik
12-23-07, 12:40 am
Im in!!

naturalguy
12-26-07, 7:53 pm
I'll sit with you guys eating my chicken and rice :(.

Thats dedication!

ct italian 1
12-27-07, 10:06 am
Thats dedication!

haha thanks.

Mr. Thursday Night
12-27-07, 2:00 pm
If we can move this to the first Saturday of the month--I don't like to train when I have my daughter--I can make it. If not, can we schedule for the next trip on the first Saturday of whatever month is chosen?

naturalguy
12-27-07, 5:04 pm
If we can move this to the first Saturday of the month--I don't like to train when I have my daughter--I can make it. If not, can we schedule for the next trip on the first Saturday of whatever month is chosen?

This next event is scheduled for Sat. February 16.

Mr. Thursday Night
12-27-07, 5:18 pm
This next event is scheduled for Sat. February 16.

Yes, I know, hence why I was wondering if you guys would be able to move it to the first weekend of February.

If not, it's no big deal, unless Little Miss Thursday Night--my eight-year-old daughter--wants to come along to see her old man embarrass the young ones here. ;-)

Saavy52
12-27-07, 8:24 pm
hey let me know about the brooklyn event i would like to participate.

jer
12-27-07, 9:59 pm

Frenchie's Gym
303 Broadway #3
Brooklyn, NY

hey let me know about the brooklyn event i would like to participate.

Thats it my man.

naturalguy
12-28-07, 6:05 am
Yes, I know, hence why I was wondering if you guys would be able to move it to the first weekend of February.

If not, it's no big deal, unless Little Miss Thursday Night--my eight-year-old daughter--wants to come along to see her old man embarrass the young ones here. ;-)

Unfortunately we can't move the date on this one. It won't be the last NYC event.

Lleonart
12-28-07, 8:12 am
You guys can count me in on this one. Ill be there.

Mr. Thursday Night
12-28-07, 10:01 am
Unfortunately we can't move the date on this one. It won't be the last NYC event.

No problem. In the future, if you guys can schedule the excursions for the first Saturday of the month, that would be terrific.

Avenue J
12-28-07, 11:20 am
Not to sound like a pessimist, but I am lol....

Williamsburg is where the gym is, right off the Williamsburg Bridge...and in that neighborhood, I doubt we'll find a sushi joint as good as the one we ate at in Park Slope. And Manhattan's right over the bridge, where there are TONS of sushi joints. IMHO.

Pizzalamp
12-28-07, 11:41 pm
Hey
maybe i have the cities mixed up...
but what gym did lou ferrigno train at in the scenes in pumping iron? was that in brooklyn?

Erik
12-29-07, 12:22 pm
Hey
but what gym did lou ferrigno train at in the scenes in pumping iron? was that in brooklyn?

That was Brooklyn. R and J health studio to be exact.

Erik
12-29-07, 5:43 pm
http://o-doc.net/blog/?p=45#more-45

Pizzalamp
12-29-07, 7:03 pm

wow!
looks really great
i can't wait

and thanks erik for answering my question

wes1
12-29-07, 7:38 pm
In Pumping Iron , Lou Ferrigno is also seen training at a gym in Queens Village that was just a storefront with weights in it .Its the gym with the fake wood paneling on the walls . Its a fried chicken joint now .

Avenue J
12-30-07, 2:55 am
Wow, those are some awesome pics- definitely an old school gym....

and it's exactly where I thought it was- right under the train. I've been over there before.

Sorry guys- no sushi around that jernt....

Saavy52
12-30-07, 6:31 am
i definately want to go to this event in NY

NikkiBoy
12-30-07, 7:44 am
Hey

That was Brooklyn. R and J health studio to be exact.

It's still around it's called Detail Fitness now

here is the address and phone

95 Avenue U
Brooklyn, NY 11223
(718) 946-6800

NikkiBoy
12-30-07, 7:46 am

Thanks for the pix. That gym looks good.

I remember that old dude with the goatee at the Brooklyn NPC show this year (Kai and Vic guest posed there) he was cracking everybody up with his jokes. Funny dude!

Great stuff!

jer
12-30-07, 12:10 pm
Thanks for the pics. I was looking around but couldn't find any. Looking forward to going back down to Brooklyn, last time was great.

Erik
12-31-07, 12:25 am
You are welcome! I can't wait to train with you guys again!

ct italian 1
01-01-08, 2:07 pm
I can't wait to train here, looks sick.

Pizzalamp
01-01-08, 2:13 pm

yeah im pretty excited too

Saavy52
01-01-08, 4:14 pm
i down to go to gathering but i am from jersey. can i still go

Pizzalamp
01-01-08, 4:56 pm
i down to go to gathering but i am from jersey. can i still go

oh yeah

G Diesel
01-02-08, 12:22 pm

Great gym and a great guy... Frenchie is one of the old school cats who are truly in it for the genuine, legit love of the game. A true character. This gathering is gonna be one to remember. Peace, G

ct italian 1
01-03-08, 5:24 pm
Great gym and a great guy... Frenchie is one of the old school cats who are truly in it for the genuine, legit love of the game. A true character. This gathering is gonna be one to remember. Peace, G

G, you down to switch it up and blast some legs or is sat. the set-in-stone G-Diesel shoulder/arm day?

G Diesel
01-07-08, 9:58 am
G, you down to switch it up and blast some legs or is sat. the set-in-stone G-Diesel shoulder/arm day?

Haha... You know me bro, set in my ways. Saturday is the traditional delts and arms day, but ya never know. Looking forward to training at Frenchie's--the whole place is an experience. Peace, G

NikkiBoy
01-16-08, 11:23 pm
I found a cool video clip of FRENCHIES GYM on the tube with Frenchie talking about the gym, and his philosophy for a successful future. You can see some nice shots of the gym itself the old school universal equipment there.

Enjoy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ic4Y6lw87HI

Pizzalamp
01-17-08, 12:12 am
I found a cool video clip of FRENCHIES GYM on the tube with Frenchie talking about the gym, and his philosophy for a successful future. You can see some nice shots of the gym itself the old school universal equipment there.

Enjoy

very cool! thanks!

G Diesel
01-17-08, 9:46 am

Enjoy

Awesome video... Frenchie is the man. The dude is a damn Brooklyn monument. Can't wait to train there on the 16th. What is the latest headcount on this bad boy? Peace, G

Lleonart
01-17-08, 9:51 am

Enjoy

My excitement for the 16th just went up. Frenchie's the man after watching that video.

naturalguy
01-17-08, 10:08 am
Attendees:

G Diesel
Intensity
BigWides
girlbdbldr
ctitalian1
jer
Pizzalamp
Erik
Saavy52
Lleonart
Avenue J
NikkiBoy
Vader

ct italian 1
01-21-08, 12:45 pm
gettin' close guys...

Pizzalamp
01-21-08, 12:47 pm
its gonna be great for sure

Punisher
01-21-08, 4:56 pm
dude you think id miss a chance to train at Frenchies?!?!? NO WAY!

naturalguy
01-21-08, 5:33 pm
Attendees:

G Diesel
Intensity
BigWides
girlbdbldr
ctitalian1
jer
Pizzalamp
Erik
Saavy52
Lleonart
Avenue J
NikkiBoy
Vader
Punisher
Wes1

ct italian 1
01-21-08, 9:08 pm
dude you think id miss a chance to train at Frenchies?!?!? NO WAY!

it's now officially a party! haha

riseboi
01-23-08, 11:43 am
hey guys!

I'll be in the city that weekend, so I'm down to meet up too! Just gotta figure out which train/s to get on. :D

Lleonart
01-23-08, 12:40 pm
For the event on the 16th is everyone wearing a specific shirt like I have seen in pics from events in the past?

G Diesel
01-23-08, 12:59 pm
For the event on the 16th is everyone wearing a specific shirt like I have seen in pics from events in the past?

Just wear any Animal shirt... We'll be handing out yellow shirts at the event. Peace, G

Lleonart
01-23-08, 2:03 pm
Just wear any Animal shirt... We'll be handing out yellow shirts at the event. Peace, G

Ohh ok thanks G.

naturalguy
01-23-08, 6:06 pm
hey guys!

I'll be in the city that weekend, so I'm down to meet up too! Just gotta figure out which train/s to get on. :D

contact dvsness, she can tell you which train, she will be there as well.

riseboi
01-24-08, 10:28 am
contact dvsness, she can tell you which train, she will be there as well.

Will do!

dabronx
01-26-08, 3:26 am
please add to guest list- Frenchies

naturalguy
01-26-08, 7:32 am
Attendees:

G Diesel
Intensity
BigWides
girlbdbldr
ctitalian1
jer
Pizzalamp
Erik
Saavy52
Lleonart
Avenue J
NikkiBoy
Vader
Punisher
Wes1
riseboi
dabronx
dvsness

naturalguy
01-26-08, 5:22 pm

Frenchie's Gym
303 Broadway #3
Brooklyn, NY

Pizzalamp
01-27-08, 10:54 pm
Any word yet on what well be eating after??

And hey if its pizza, I've got no problem with that
pizza is a great carb source post workout

naturalguy
01-28-08, 6:24 am

There is some great pizza joints around there. I am going to scout it out for our other options as well this week.

jer
01-28-08, 9:08 am

I know there is a sushi joint about a mile away. It's called Sense Sushi Lounge and Bar. It's on 106 North 6th Street. There are a couple Chinese places around too, and a KFC.

Don't know if everyone wants to do sushi again, I know it can get a bit expensive. I'm just a sucker for some good sushi.

Big Wides
01-28-08, 10:06 am

nothing like the classic complex carb crunch after training.....

Pizzalamp
01-28-08, 10:23 am
actually i think everyone, including me, would prob prefer something healthier than pizza post workout lol

anything is cool w/ me
mmm sushi does sound good

Ricky P
01-29-08, 2:36 am
Here's a video about Frenchie and his gym:

Hey Intensity, I'd love to be involved for this workout! Count me in!

Erik
01-29-08, 10:30 am
I am really amped for this event! Frenchie's looks like one serious gym.

Ricky P
01-30-08, 1:48 pm
actually i think everyone, including me, would prob prefer something healthier than pizza post workout lol

anything is cool w/ me
mmm sushi does sound good

C'mon, pizza is all good after this workout! You know we're gonna earn it.

And no way are you in Brooklyn and about to pass up on some pizza, just doesn't happen.

DaFr3aK
02-02-08, 10:22 pm
anybody passing thru queens that can pick me up and also how much is it to train for the day????

Pizzalamp
02-02-08, 10:28 pm
C'mon, pizza is all good after this workout! You know we're gonna earn it.

And no way are you in Brooklyn and about to pass up on some pizza, just doesn't happen.

bro
i love pizza
and ive got no prob eating pizza after a workout
but last time we were susposed to go get pizza postworkout but it wasnt too popular lol

but ill glady have a slice or 8 with anyone!

Maccabee
02-05-08, 1:35 pm
anybody passing thru queens that can pick me up and also how much is it to train for the day????

Which part of queens do you live in? I am right in forest hills.

I dont know if I am going yet it all depends on school work. Either way I took a train last time and it took like an hour.

Ricky P
02-06-08, 6:47 pm

I'm coming from Nassau, I can swing through and pick you up if you still need a ride. Let me know.

mcbeast
02-06-08, 6:53 pm
im down for this one just so you know.Btw that door to frenchies looks small! some of the animals might have to go in sideways! haha! whats to eat after?

naturalguy
02-06-08, 10:17 pm
Attendees:

G Diesel
Intensity
BigWides
girlbdbldr
ctitalian1
jer
Pizzalamp
Erik
Saavy52
Lleonart
Avenue J
NikkiBoy
Vader
Punisher
Wes1
riseboi
dabronx
dvsness + 1
excessive endorphins

Ricky P
02-06-08, 10:18 pm
Intensity, don't know if you saw - but I'm down too.

naturalguy
02-06-08, 10:19 pm
im down for this one just so you know.Btw that door to frenchies looks small! some of the animals might have to go in sideways! haha! whats to eat after?

I haven't had the chance to scout out the area and I am not going to be able to get there before the event but I understand there are a lot of places to eat around there.

McFly
02-09-08, 10:47 pm
Big Al might be out of town next weekend and i'd have to train alone so instead....i might be able to make the trip to NY for this one....i'm really digging these ABC sessions.....just gotta get someone to roll with me.

Pizzalamp
02-09-08, 10:59 pm
Big Al might be out of town next weekend and i'd have to train alone so instead....i might be able to make the trip to NY for this one....i'm really digging these ABC sessions.....just gotta get someone to roll with me.

if u make the trip im def looking forward to hitting arms w/ u

Maccabee
02-10-08, 11:07 am
I have great news for myself. I have this tuesday off cause its lickens bday...since I dont have school all day I am gonna do some extra studying and come to the ABC.

So I will see every one there at Frenchies. PEACE

Erikk2003
02-10-08, 9:09 pm
Hey count me in. I really don't know how I only just found out about this.

I would have suggested Floyd Bennet Field as they had four power racks and a nice gym, but I recently went there and their gym facilities cut back to one power rack.

I would suggest 19th Street gym. I think they would really get into hosting.

Let me know where everyone meets.

Thanks,
Brooklyn

Pizzalamp
02-10-08, 9:13 pm
Hey count me in. I really don't know how I only just found out about this.

I would have suggested Floyd Bennet Field as they had four power racks and a nice gym, but I recently went there and their gym facilities cut back to one power rack.

I would suggest 19th Street gym. I think they would really get into hosting.

Let me know where everyone meets.

Thanks,
Brooklyn

its going to be at Frenchie's Gym

Maccabee
02-10-08, 9:16 pm
I have great news for myself. I have this tuesday off cause its lickens bday...since I dont have school all day I am gonna do some extra studying and come to the ABC.

So I will see every one there at Frenchies. PEACE

I went through this thread again and realized I cant spell lol. lincoln** haha lol

Erikk2003
02-10-08, 9:21 pm
Count me in and let me know where the lifting is. I can only mett on Saturdays for LI or anytyime in the City.

Maccabee
02-10-08, 9:23 pm
Count me in and let me know where the lifting is. I can only mett on Saturdays for LI or anytyime in the City.

Frenchie's Gym
303 Broadway #3
Brooklyn, NY

Maccabee
02-10-08, 11:01 pm
Unfortunatly...some thing just came up...I cant make it to Frenchies. I have to go to work. Damn this sucks. I guess there will be a next time. I really wanted to come to this thing. CRAP!

mcbeast
02-11-08, 10:44 am
TRAINING PARTNER ANYONE?

LEGS!!
with the possibility of deads,backs a tad tweaked.We will see

jer
02-11-08, 1:12 pm
TRAINING PARTNER ANYONE?

LEGS!!
with the possibility of deads,backs a tad tweaked.We will see

Well, I train DC and Saturday falls on Leg presses for me.

mcbeast
02-11-08, 3:55 pm
Well, I train DC and Saturday falls on Leg presses for me.

dc?! haha,ill have to pass up that one,i think im going to stick with just legs,ive been doing legs/deads/racks for a few weeks,so ill take the week of deads for my new routine.Maybe ill hit up leg presses with you though,then get on to squats and such.
what kinda weight u workin with?

jer
02-11-08, 5:24 pm
what kinda weight u workin with?

Last time was 20 plates for 8, then 14 plates for 20.

naturalguy
02-11-08, 5:26 pm

Thats it??????????????????????????????????????????

Just kidding, nice weight jer

mcbeast
02-11-08, 5:35 pm

Minus a few plates,i might be able to keep up.Ha

ct italian 1
02-13-08, 12:20 pm

we're doing legs together after my show haha. we'll have to hit up new haven again.

jer
02-13-08, 8:19 pm
we're doing legs together after my show haha. we'll have to hit up new haven again.

You got it Ant.

ct italian 1
02-13-08, 9:21 pm
You got it Ant.

off topic, but I trained at West Springfield, MA Gold's this morning, reminded me of New Haven. I def. am going to try and get a gathering going there.

Vinny G
02-13-08, 9:24 pm
Attendees:

Vinny
G Diesel
Intensity
BigWides
girlbdbldr
ctitalian1
jer
Pizzalamp
Erik
Saavy52
Lleonart
Avenue J
NikkiBoy
Vader
Punisher
Wes1
riseboi
dabronx
dvsness + 1
excessive endorphins

girlbdbldr, Intensity and i are killin legs -

mcbeast
02-13-08, 9:30 pm
girlbdbldr, Intensity and i are killin legs -

ill be the 4th wheell on legs.

Vinny G
02-13-08, 9:35 pm
what about food afterward?

naturalguy
02-13-08, 10:09 pm

There are a lot of places around to eat but I haven't had a chance to scout it out, I've been away all week.

jer
02-13-08, 10:09 pm

That's what I'm saying. Where? Where? Where?

Pizzalamp
02-13-08, 10:10 pm

good point

Big Wides
02-13-08, 10:11 pm

i hear sewer rats are full of protein, wash it down with a tuna shake and we'll all be golden....

Pizzalamp
02-13-08, 10:23 pm
i hear sewer rats are full of protein, wash it down with a tuna shake and we'll all be golden....

now im starving

mcbeast
02-14-08, 1:05 pm
Jersey animals that are going,
anyone need a ride? im coming up from Middlesex County.

Big Wides
02-15-08, 8:43 am
Sorry all, I will not be attending this one.....train hard

wes1
02-15-08, 10:16 am
What is the Official time for tomorrows meet ? Ive seen 1pm and 2pm posted . Thanks and Ill see you at Frenchies .

G Diesel
02-15-08, 10:24 am
What is the Official time for tomorrows meet ? Ive seen 1pm and 2pm posted . Thanks and Ill see you at Frenchies .

Saturday, February 16, 1pm...

Frenchie's Gym
303 Broadway
Brooklyn, NY

Peace, G

mcbeast
02-15-08, 11:31 am
Sorry all, I will not be attending this one.....train hard

Now im mad at you! haha

ironshaolin
02-15-08, 12:22 pm
So.....when we all doin a sunday ABC? This saturday I'd love to join, but I'm putting on a child abduction seminar for my community.

Avenue J
02-15-08, 12:59 pm
In terms of public transportation, you would need to get the J/Z train to Marcy Avenue, 1st stop in Brooklyn, right over the Williamsburg Bridge. It's a real pain in the ass if you're coming from my end of Brooklyn.

Here's the Google Map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=303+Broadway,+Brooklyn,+NY+11211,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

mcbeast
02-15-08, 10:35 pm
IMPORTANT!

parking? who else is driving? white integras tend to get stolen,let me know si i can park in between you guys!

Lleonart
02-15-08, 11:12 pm
IMPORTANT!

parking? who else is driving? white integras tend to get stolen,let me know si i can park in between you guys!

Im driving so you can park with me if you want.

Also on a side note I think imma do back tomorrow does anyone else wanna do back?

Vinny G
02-16-08, 5:45 am

Jer
when it comes to food....im impatient, so you and i can just jet afterward and everyone else can meet us...lol

Lowdown5
02-16-08, 6:35 am
Jer
when it comes to food....im impatient, so you and i can just jet afterward and everyone else can meet us...lol

Train big and eat big, right Vinny?

naturalguy
02-16-08, 7:20 am
IMPORTANT!

Parking is always a bitch in Brooklyn. I plan to get there early and bring a lot of quarters.

naturalguy
02-16-08, 7:25 am
Jer

I will probably be moving slowly after training legs with you lol

Vinny G
02-16-08, 7:38 am
I will probably be moving slowly after training legs with you lol

should be a good one today....

Erik
02-16-08, 7:57 am
Im driving so you can park with me if you want.

Also on a side note I think imma do back tomorrow does anyone else wanna do back?

I will be hitting back.

mcbeast
02-16-08, 8:29 am
ill be there at 1215,due to parking,and im going to scope out a place to eat,i NEED sushi...Gotta keep up with this next to no carb crap =/

jer
02-16-08, 8:53 am
Jer

That's what I'm talking about. lol Gotta feed the machine.

mcbeast
02-16-08, 9:11 am
That's what I'm talking about. lol Gotta feed the machine.
sushi? cmon!!

Pizzalamp
02-16-08, 9:27 am
3 hours!!!!!

mcbeast
02-16-08, 9:35 am
3 hours!!!!!

im leaving 45 mins,haha..

see you all there

Just making a cd for the ride =]

jer
02-16-08, 9:45 am
sushi? cmon!!
I'm always down for some Sushi. There is a place not too far away from Frenchies.

3 hours!!!!!

Leaving soon to get you bro.

Henchmen? When did that happen? Very deserving Grant, very. See ya in a bit.

Pizzalamp
02-16-08, 6:14 pm
Real fun day
Good seeing you guys again

Frenchie's was an experience for sure

ct italian 1
02-16-08, 6:21 pm
sorry I missed this one guys, past two weekends have been really busy @ work and today I had to do a 9hr shift. Left my house at 6:40a.m. to train and went to work straight from Gold's, just getting home a short while ago. I hope you all had a great time. I'm starting to tire out fairly quickly anyways by now, down around 5% bf already...I'll have an exact % by next Sunday.

naturalguy
02-16-08, 6:22 pm
An experience it was. Frenchie was crazy (in a good way).

Pics are up:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=294962#post294962

Vinny G
02-17-08, 7:05 am
An experience it was. Frenchie was crazy (in a good way).

Pics are up:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=294962#post294962

i want to go back and train, i know a few of you said you lived close or in brooklyn?

i'm up to drive in on a sunday to train if anyone wants to meet me?
that was a great hardcore gym....i loved it.

Lowdown5
02-17-08, 7:36 am
i want to go back and train, i know a few of you said you lived close or in brooklyn?

Who wouldn't want the chance to spend Sundays at Frenchies training with Vinny? Shit, if I lived in Brooklyn I would be there every damn Sunday with him.

Note to self, talk wife into moving to East Coast soon.

naturalguy
02-17-08, 8:46 am

Anytime

Who wouldn't want the chance to spend Sundays at Frenchies training with Vinny? Shit, if I lived in Brooklyn I would be there every damn Sunday with him.

Note to self, talk wife into moving to East Coast soon.

It snows here

mcbeast
02-17-08, 8:55 am

im down with ya vinny

Pizzalamp
02-17-08, 9:35 am
Id love to train w/ Vinny there

hey Intensity did you reconsider driving out to Connecticut to pick me, drive me to Brooklyn, then drive me back to Connecticut?? To make the drive worthwhile I'll buy you a new shaker cup.
haha

naturalguy
02-17-08, 5:14 pm
Id love to train w/ Vinny there

hey Intensity did you reconsider driving out to Connecticut to pick me, drive me to Brooklyn, then drive me back to Connecticut?? To make the drive worthwhile I'll buy you a new shaker cup.
haha

Your going to have bribe me with more than a shaker cup my brother lol

Lleonart
02-17-08, 5:47 pm
Your going to have bribe me with more than a shaker cup my brother lol

You can never go wrong with more shaker cups...i lose mine all the time lol

Hoomgar
02-18-08, 11:19 am
Looks like it was yet another epic ABC in the books.

naturalguy
03-11-08, 1:42 pm
OK, who is down for an NYC ABC the same day as the NY Pro show?

We can hit the weights, go eat and then attend the night show. I believe it's May 10th.

If there is interest we will set something up.

Universal Rep
03-11-08, 1:46 pm

We can hit the weights, go eat and then attend the night show. I believe it's May 10th.

Nice. Now we're talking...

Enforcer
03-11-08, 1:48 pm

I am def down Intensity sign me up

Universal Rep
03-11-08, 1:52 pm
I am def down Intensity sign me up

And so it goes... Let's get this up and running fellas...

jer
03-11-08, 1:54 pm
I'm in Eric.

Universal Rep
03-11-08, 1:54 pm
I'm in Eric.

And then there were three... Keep 'em coming fellas.

naturalguy
03-11-08, 1:56 pm
Excellent. I will start scouting out an appropriate gym.

jer
03-11-08, 1:56 pm

Well alright. The wheels are in motion.

Universal Rep
03-11-08, 1:58 pm

In my travels, used to know many serious gyms across the country and in NYC. The true "hardcore" gym is fading. Manhattan is no different unfortunately...

naturalguy
03-11-08, 1:59 pm
In my travels, used to know many serious gyms across the country and in NYC. The true "hardcore" gym is fading. Manhattan is no different unfortunately...

It's true there are not many left. I would ideally like to find a gym not too far from Tribeca where the show will be.

Universal Rep
03-11-08, 2:00 pm
It's true there are not many left. I would ideally like to find a gym not too far from Tribeca where the show will be.

What I'm thinking bro... Let me see if any of my old contacts are any good.

Punisher
03-11-08, 2:03 pm
i would so go to this what day is the show? i went last year with big Ant and Big Al it was a really good show

Universal Rep
03-11-08, 2:04 pm
i would so go to this what day is the show? i went last year with big Ant and Big Al it was a really good show

Big P's in the house...

naturalguy
03-11-08, 2:11 pm

I believe it's Saturday May 10th

girlbdybldr
03-12-08, 11:23 am
damn it I have my sisters wedding that day ...

Enforcer
03-12-08, 11:33 am

What's more important- Im jk bro. Enjoy the wedding, they are always a blast.

girlbdybldr
03-12-08, 11:36 am

bro lol .... yep it sucks even more cause i don't even have a date for it lol ... oh well i guess i have to go since i am the maid of honor.

G Diesel
03-12-08, 11:39 am
bro lol .... yep it sucks even more cause i don't even have a date for it lol ... oh well i guess i have to go since i am the maid of honor.

Damn kid, you just set yourself up for a deluge of PMs. Haha. Peace, G

Enforcer
03-12-08, 11:39 am

I'd go with you if I wasn't going to the ABC being planned.

girlbdybldr
03-12-08, 11:52 am
Damn kid, you just set yourself up for a deluge of PMs. Haha. Peace, G

I didn't even think about that lol ....

Aww thank you ...

Enforcer
03-12-08, 12:00 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer

Aww thank you ...

Anytime. I might not be the best looking guy but hey I can lift heavy things.

naturalguy
03-12-08, 7:16 pm

Your going to miss the ABC???? No excuses girl!

Pizzalamp
03-12-08, 7:17 pm

shes a sis not a bro

girlbdybldr
03-12-08, 8:49 pm
Your going to miss the ABC???? No excuses girl!

trust me if i could find a way to do both i would, but that would mean i would have to train in my dress then rush to the church lol ... it does suck cause i haven't really missed one yet :(

the good news is there will be food and vodka there!!!!

callme47
03-12-08, 11:03 pm

im deffenitly down

callme47
03-13-08, 12:35 am
we should all wear the red animal shirts i think

Universal Rep
03-13-08, 10:06 am

Who's got 'em?

Enforcer
03-13-08, 10:09 am
Who's got 'em?

I got mine

Big Wides
03-13-08, 10:10 am
trust me if i could find a way to do both i would, but that would mean i would have to train in my dress then rush to the church lol ... it does suck cause i haven't really missed one yet :(

the good news is there will be food and vodka there!!!!

still say you can pull it off.....training in a dress has yet to be done at an ABC. and you've got your PWO covered with food and drinks full of carbs....lol

Enforcer
03-13-08, 10:16 am
shes a sis not a bro

My fault. I meant sis

naturalguy
03-13-08, 2:37 pm

I think more people have the yellow

jer
03-13-08, 5:43 pm

Who's got 'em?

Not me. I've got a bunch of Yellow one's.

naturalguy
03-13-08, 7:00 pm
I found a good potential gym which is only a few blocks from the Tribecca theater where the NY Pro is. I need to talk to the owner (who is an old school bodybuilder).

jer
03-13-08, 10:12 pm
I found a good potential gym which is only a few blocks from the Tribecca theater where the NY Pro is. I need to talk to the owner (who is an old school bodybuilder).

Nice.

G Diesel
03-14-08, 8:41 am

That is my boy... Intensity's got all kinds of sweet hook-ups. Peace, G

Universal Rep
03-14-08, 8:43 am

You're on top of your game, I.

Hoomgar
03-14-08, 9:17 am
That is my boy... Intensity's got all kinds of sweet hook-ups. Peace, G

You're on top of your game, I.

Agreed, great work bro.

BrotherInArms
03-17-08, 1:33 pm
NY stand up.

dvsness
03-21-08, 11:20 am

Oh, you found one, did you?

naturalguy
03-21-08, 4:18 pm
Oh, you found one, did you?

With a little help (thank you dvsness)

Enforcer
03-21-08, 4:22 pm
With a little help (thank you dvsness)

Nice- this is gonna be one bad ass ABC

BiG in NYC 823
03-28-08, 3:43 pm
LET'S GET IT!!

I am pysched, as this could potentially be my first ABC meeting and lifting session.

zanderfever
04-03-08, 12:29 am
YES! NY ABC, I have been waiting...

BiG in NYC 823
04-12-08, 9:22 am
any word about this? I know the NY Pro is coming up and would be sweet if we get a gathering as well..

naturalguy
04-16-08, 4:01 pm
If there is enough interest we can make this happen:

Date: May 10th - the same day as the NY Pro

Tribeca Health and Fitness

105 Chambers Street New York, NY 10007 212-732-9466
http://tribecahealthandfitness.com/

We can train in the afternoon (around 3pm) and then go attend the night show for those interested. If you want to go to the pro show you can purchase tickets here:

http://www.bevfrancis.com/shows.html

or you can probably buy them at the door.

I would need a head count before we commit to this. Please let me know right here.

BrotherInArms
04-16-08, 4:12 pm
CallMe and I are hitting up the prejudging - just like the personal feel of things in the earlier show. Think we can make it in time to watch the show then catch the ABC?

naturalguy
04-16-08, 4:17 pm
CallMe and I are hitting up the prejudging - just like the personal feel of things in the earlier show. Think we can make it in time to watch the show then catch the ABC?

Yes, prejudging starts at 11am, night show is at 6pm.

ct italian 1
04-16-08, 6:04 pm
ah, I wish I could make this but I'll be in NY on stage myself May 10th.
New York Natural though lol.

zanderfever
04-16-08, 10:01 pm
I'm definately interested in everything-the prejudging, lifting, and the finals. Whats up with transportation?

zanderfever
04-16-08, 10:02 pm
I guess I should add to that. Transportation to the gym from prejudging and/or the gym to the Finals.

naturalguy
04-16-08, 10:17 pm
I guess I should add to that. Transportation to the gym from prejudging and/or the gym to the Finals.

The gym is within walking distance from the theater.

BigAnt
04-16-08, 10:38 pm
I plan to be at the NY Pro--pre-judge and night show...will definately hit the ABC after
pre-judge!

zanderfever
04-16-08, 10:49 pm
The gym is within walking distance from the theater.

That, my friend, is beautiful.

zanderfever
04-19-08, 7:16 pm
Lets get this back up on the board...

nrk5014
04-22-08, 12:23 pm
Hey guys, this is my first time over here at the forvm, but I spend a good amount of time at the bb.com forums. I have a log up and all that jazz, but anyway, I was wondering if a chapter could be opening out in LI anytime soon??

thanks bross.

naturalguy
04-22-08, 12:34 pm
Hey guys, this is my first time over here at the forvm, but I spend a good amount of time at the bb.com forums. I have a log up and all that jazz, but anyway, I was wondering if a chapter could be opening out in LI anytime soon??

thanks bross.

We are working on a future ABC at Bev Francis's Powerhouse most likely

nrk5014
04-22-08, 12:58 pm

thanksss :)

I just moved out to patchogue.....SO FAR OUT.

I used to be right by mineola, but so much for that...

zanderfever
04-22-08, 5:27 pm

AWESOME. I know they're not Universal, but any way we could get Kai Greene and Victor Martinez there? Maybe House could use his MD pull and get them there, haha. Could you imagine an ABC with Kai, Victor, G Diesel, House, Big Ant, and Machine? Holy god...that would be beautiful.

BiG in NYC 823
04-23-08, 7:51 am
If there is enough interest we can make this happen:

Date: May 10th - the same day as the NY Pro

Tribeca Health and Fitness

105 Chambers Street New York, NY 10007 212-732-9466
http://tribecahealthandfitness.com/

We can train in the afternoon (around 3pm) and then go attend the night show for those interested. If you want to go to the pro show you can purchase tickets here:

http://www.bevfrancis.com/shows.html

or you can probably buy them at the door.

I would need a head count before we commit to this. Please let me know right here.

I will be down to attend this training session! Nd Should be able to attend the show as well.

naturalguy
04-23-08, 9:23 am
Right now, I have the following list of people interested:

BiGinNYC 823
zanderfever
BrothersInArms
CallMe
BigAnt

anyone else?

Hoomgar
04-23-08, 9:43 am

BiGinNYC 823
zanderfever
BrothersInArms
CallMe
BigAnt

anyone else?

It's a haul bro but I'm workin on it. NY and NJ are a problem for me to drive into. Once again, looking for a carpool. Anyone from PA going that I could jump on board with for the scoot?

Maccabee
04-23-08, 9:48 am
I will be there for the training...so count me in. I am not sure if I will be there for the show though.

Also, how much does it cost to train at that gym?

naturalguy
04-23-08, 9:55 am
It's a haul bro but I'm workin on it. NY and NJ are a problem for me to drive into. Once again, looking for a carpool. Anyone from PA going that I could jump on board with for the scoot?

Would love to see you there, let me know as I need to give the gym an accurate head count.

I will be there for the training...so count me in. I am not sure if I will be there for the show though.

Good to hear it Pok. Universal is picking up the tab to train at the gym.

BiG in NYC 823
04-23-08, 10:08 am
Good to hear it Pok. Universal is picking up the tab to train at the gym.

Nice! That is why Universal is, IMO, the best supplement company today! They know how to treat their loyal customers and lifters everywhere!

Just as an FYI..I will be going to the show..
Question: I am assuming we will be wearing Animal Shirts and i am sure the Iconic Tees, but which color? Red or Yellow? I have the Red as the Yellow shirt is still "out of stock" of my size.

Enforcer
04-23-08, 10:09 am

BiGinNYC 823
zanderfever
BrothersInArms
CallMe
BigAnt

anyone else?

If I dont go to the Mid-Atlantic Classic I will def. be there

naturalguy
04-23-08, 10:34 am
Nice! That is why Universal is, IMO, the best supplement company today! They know how to treat their loyal customers and lifters everywhere!

Just as an FYI..I will be going to the show..
Question: I am assuming we will be wearing Animal Shirts and i am sure the Iconic Tees, but which color? Red or Yellow? I have the Red as the Yellow shirt is still "out of stock" of my size.

I was thinking yellow since most already have these and it would look cool going to the show afterwards all wearing yellow but red will work.

If I dont go to the Mid-Atlantic Classic I will def. be there

Hope to see you there big guy

BiG in NYC 823
04-23-08, 10:50 am
I was thinking yellow since most already have these and it would look cool going to the show afterwards all wearing yellow but red will work.

K. Hopefully more ppl will come down..lets do this!

naturalguy
04-23-08, 12:35 pm
Rumor has it that big Ox may make an appearance, I don't think he's going to train that day but he is attending the NY Pro.

zanderfever
04-23-08, 9:56 pm

I have the red, but i've pretty much grown out of it anyway, so hello yellow T!

naturalguy
04-25-08, 9:36 am
Who is planning on attending the NY Pro that night?

zanderfever
04-25-08, 12:50 pm

Me

BigAnt
04-25-08, 2:18 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NG what up my man>?

I am going to the pre-judge, will bring clothes if I am training just in case with the Animals at the ABC, I will be there training or not training...and I am going to the IFBB NY Pro night show as well, I plan to grab my tickets that day, at the door at pre-judge for both events!

naturalguy
04-25-08, 4:55 pm
BiGinNYC 823
zanderfever
BrothersInArms
CallMe
BigAnt
Pokoritel
Ox (not training but may make an appearance)
naturalguy

naturalguy
04-25-08, 5:00 pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NG what up my man>?

I am going to the pre-judge, will bring clothes if I am training just in case with the Animals at the ABC, I will be there training or not training...and I am going to the IFBB NY Pro night show as well, I plan to grab my tickets that day, at the door at pre-judge for both events!

I have the same plan, I may not make prejudging though. Will anyone be coming with you to the ABC or are you solo?

nrk5014
04-27-08, 11:24 am
Hey dudes, just a little fyi. I would be willing to help out with setting something up in Long Island. I know you mentioned Powerhouse in Syosset, which I hear is a siickkk gym. I posted not too long ago about this, but I'm comin home from school in two weeks and I'd be ready to help out if need be.

zanderfever
04-27-08, 7:52 pm
Quick question, are we all going to be universally training one or two muscle groups?

Derr87
04-27-08, 9:56 pm
BiGinNYC 823
zanderfever
BrothersInArms
CallMe
BigAnt
Pokoritel
naturalguy

hey i'm interested in the session. anything else i should know?

naturalguy
04-28-08, 8:49 am
Quick question, are we all going to be universally training one or two muscle groups?

It's tough to have everyone train the same bodyparts but I am will be training arms if anyone wants to join me.

hey i'm interested in the session. anything else i should know?

Just show up and introduce yourself, wear some Animal gear if you got it.

I am going to finalize the time I was thinking we train at 2 or 3 pm. Does anyone have a preference?

Erik
04-28-08, 9:56 am
Avenue J and I will be present for this event.

naturalguy
04-28-08, 11:17 am
BiGinNYC 823
zanderfever
BrothersInArms
CallMe
BigAnt
Pokoritel
naturalguy
Erik
Ave J

I hear Gdiesel may be attending as well

Enforcer
04-28-08, 11:27 am
BiGinNYC 823
zanderfever
BrothersInArms
CallMe
BigAnt
Pokoritel
naturalguy
Erik
Ave J

Fuckin A. I want to be there, but I have to go to the Mid Atlantic. I know you guys will rep Animal to the fullest. I will be awaiting the pics. Train hard fellas and for those that go, enjoy the show.

zanderfever
04-28-08, 11:41 pm
Daaaamnit. So, I have a slight problem. It seems i've waited to long to order my iconic yellow T...they are sold out in Large. So, does anybody have an extra shirt? size large, prefereably? I'd be happy to give them a scoop of Shock Therapy, a Pak, a pack of Pump in exchange? Some good old training?

BiG in NYC 823
04-29-08, 7:58 am
BiGinNYC 823
zanderfever
BrothersInArms
CallMe
BigAnt
Pokoritel
naturalguy
Erik
Ave J

G-Diesel in the house?!?!? And Hopefully Ox!! That would be SSAAAWWEEETTT!

It's tough to have everyone train the same bodyparts but I am will be training arms if anyone wants to join me.

Just show up and introduce yourself, wear some Animal gear if you got it.

I am going to finalize the time I was thinking we train at 2 or 3 pm. Does anyone have a preference?

I might be training my Back and some Biceps if anyone wants to join me with that! If not, then i'm sure i'll work around it to train arms w/ NG.

Daaaamnit. So, I have a slight problem. It seems i've waited to long to order my iconic yellow T...they are sold out in Large. So, does anybody have an extra shirt? size large, prefereably? I'd be happy to give them a scoop of Shock Therapy, a Pak, a pack of Pump in exchange? Some good old training?

Smart idea! I would love to get my hands on that Iconic Yellow Tee. I too need a large. If no interests, then I will just wear my Red Iconic Tee.

Hoomgar
04-29-08, 10:14 am
Guys, just wear any Animal gear you have if you don't have an iconic T. And that is just to get you in the gym without paying. You'll get an iconic T at the event then so it's all good :)

Main thing is to just make sure you get there.

zanderfever
04-29-08, 9:29 pm
Guys, just wear any Animal gear you have if you don't have an iconic T. And that is just to get you in the gym without paying. You'll get an iconic T at the event then so it's all good :)

Main thing is to just make sure you get there.

That can be done.

Heres a question, i love to deadlift and am curious if anybody wants to do a crazy back workout with me?

nrk5014
04-29-08, 9:37 pm
Do I have to request to be in the ABC in LI if there we haven't gotten one together yet?? Or should I wait until something is more set in stone??

naturalguy
04-29-08, 10:04 pm
Do I have to request to be in the ABC in LI if there we haven't gotten one together yet?? Or should I wait until something is more set in stone??

You should wait until we solidify a date. We will announce it in this thread.

nrk5014
04-29-08, 10:20 pm
You should wait until we solidify a date. We will announce it in this thread.

arite thanks. I just wasn't sure if you could go and not technically be a "member" yet.

BiG in NYC 823
04-30-08, 8:06 am
I might be training my Back and some Biceps if anyone wants to join me with that! If not, then i'm sure i'll work around it to train arms w/ NG.

Heres a question, i love to deadlift and am curious if anybody wants to do a crazy back workout with me?

^^ as i already mentioned, my schedule calls for Back + Biceps, so I'll be more than down to work back with you my friend! Let's get it done!!

Maccabee
04-30-08, 9:41 am
arite thanks. I just wasn't sure if you could go and not technically be a "member" yet.

Every one is welcome to the ABC's. It doesnt matter if you have 5 posts or 2,000. This is a brotherhood.

nrk5014
04-30-08, 3:27 pm
Every one is welcome to the ABC's. It doesnt matter if you have 5 posts or 2,000. This is a brotherhood.

Thanks man, I appreciate that.

I'm all over BB.com, but I didn't want to just come in here think I can act the same way. I need to start from scratch in here and earn it :D

kcinnitram91
04-30-08, 4:35 pm
Hey guys, just figured I'd let you know that a new chapter is in the works in Erie PA. Were looking for the first session to be sometime this summer. I hope some of you guys want to come down! We are trying to have a meeting point for the Pittsburgh and New York Chapters. The thread is now on the board.

BigAnt
04-30-08, 7:00 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Pok;
I wil be there after the NY Pro pre-judge, not training though, still will be "pretty boyed up"
from the pre-judge and going into the night show...

Looking forward to meeting you!

zanderfever
04-30-08, 8:06 pm
^^ as i already mentioned, my schedule calls for Back + Biceps, so I'll be more than down to work back with you my friend! Let's get it done!!

Alright, deal. I vote for a challenge- the first one to make the other puke wins

Maccabee
04-30-08, 9:13 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Pok;
I wil be there after the NY Pro pre-judge, not training though, still will be "pretty boyed up"
from the pre-judge and going into the night show...

Looking forward to meeting you!

Oh man I was just about to pm you to ask if I can train with you lol haha. I guess some other time...but it will be awesome to meet you.

BiG in NYC 823
05-01-08, 10:04 am
Hey guys, just figured I'd let you know that a new chapter is in the works in Erie PA. Were looking for the first session to be sometime this summer. I hope some of you guys want to come down! We are trying to have a meeting point for the Pittsburgh and New York Chapters. The thread is now on the board.

Hey KC, let me kno in advance and i'll be sure to plan around to making it!

Alright, deal. I vote for a challenge- the first one to make the other puke wins

I have never puked thus far when training back. Close, when training legs, but nonetheless, we'll see how it goes that Saturday!