PDA

View Full Version : NY Animals: The 5 Boroughs

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Maccabee
09-27-07, 12:35 pm
New York is a big place. This is open to all NY Animals of course. However I know there are several Animals here from the 5 boroughs queens, manhatten, brooklyn, bronx, staten island.....and it would be pretty easy for us all to get together and demolish some weight. So what do you guys think?

mikejones1
09-27-07, 12:46 pm
im on long island here, i think it would take some good planning but it could be easy, just gota figure out an area in the middle i guess where we all could throw some weight around and wait till xmas break when a lot of people have off from work?

ironshaolin
09-27-07, 2:40 pm
to be honest, I was planning on making the trip to philly for the philly gathering, but I dunno if its gonna happen now gas is expensive. I live on long island, and its definately MUCH easier to get into the city. Lemme know.

Maybe we could host a long island event too? If so, I think that bev francis' golds gym would have to be the spot.

mikejones1
09-27-07, 3:54 pm
Maybe we could host a long island event too? If so, I think that bev francis' golds gym would have to be the spot.[/QUOTE]

most definetly

Maccabee
09-27-07, 10:53 pm
I am down for anything. First lets see what others have to say. So Bev Francis is one place we can train at or somewhere in the city. I hope we get a good amount of ppl.

naturalguy
09-28-07, 8:31 am
I am in Staten Island.

Bev Francis's is the best gym in NY in my opinion.

Upstatebuilder07
09-28-07, 8:37 am
I am in upstate NY (Albany) and work at the golds up here, any animals from upstate, also when i go to the city for the weekend, im always looking for hardcore gyms around manhatten

Maccabee
09-28-07, 11:45 am
I am in upstate NY (Albany) and work at the golds up here, any animals from upstate, also when i go to the city for the weekend, im always looking for hardcore gyms around manhatten

Bro when you get to the city pm me and we will kick some ass. I am only 45 minutes away from there by train.

Upstatebuilder07
09-29-07, 11:32 am
no doubt bro i def will and for any animals taking a trip upstate my gold's just did a huge renovatons and we got a bunch of new sick hammer strength line and paramount and ill hook it up so you can train for free just lemme know

Maccabee
09-30-07, 11:33 am
Wow! not that many ppl live in the 5 boroughs here. You guys wanna start planning this now or you want to wait till more ppl respond to this thread?

Maccabee
09-30-07, 11:34 am
Looks like Bev Francis is the gym were gonna have this event in.

mikejones1
09-30-07, 10:53 pm
Looks like Bev Francis is the gym were gonna have this event in.

sounds good, lets get this going

Maccabee
10-01-07, 8:39 am
I can only go on a sunday. I would prefer we start this thing in the afternoon around 12-3 in that time frame. What do you guys think.

mikejones1
10-01-07, 12:30 pm
fine with me, im out of the marines and unemployed so anytime on the weekend is really good for me. hell id go this sunday.

Maccabee
10-01-07, 2:52 pm
fine with me, im out of the marines and unemployed so anytime on the weekend is really good for me. hell id go this sunday.

FUCK YA!!!! I would go this sunday too. I just need to contact my bro to see if he is free to drive me or I'll take a bus. I dont have a license yet...I know I should have one but I am workin on it lol.

naturalguy
10-02-07, 2:14 am
FUCK YA!!!! I would go this sunday too. I just need to contact my bro to see if he is free to drive me or I'll take a bus. I dont have a license yet...I know I should have one but I am workin on it lol.

I cannot make it this sunday however if we do it another day then I can pick you up and drive you since I would be coming from S.I.

Actually the month of October is rough for me on weekends as I have a lot of family parties.

Maccabee
10-02-07, 4:09 pm
I cannot make it this sunday however if we do it another day then I can pick you up and drive you since I would be coming from S.I.

Actually the month of October is rough for me on weekends as I have a lot of family parties.

Wow that sounds good bro I will definatly take you up on that offer. We can go in November. The first week of November?? Sounds good bros?

mikejones1
10-02-07, 9:53 pm
if were doin this we gota get some more animals to tear it up

if ur down, speak up.

strong island represent

edit: Bev Francis powerhouse gym
235 Robbins Ln # C, Syosset, NY - (516) 933-1111

Maccabee
10-02-07, 11:52 pm
So far we got:

Pokoritel (Me)
Brandon Cutler
Intensity

Come on I know there are more ppl here from BK, and Manhatten.

vtecnturbo
10-03-07, 9:45 am
hey im from mt.vernon it borders uptown bx. my schedule rotates so if the time and date are good ill map quest the gym you guys are going to and roll out.

Maccabee
10-03-07, 4:58 pm
Allright this is good. Most likely it will be on a sunday sometime in November. We just need more Animals to join.

COME ON EVERYONE. I know there are more ppl here from the 5 boroughs.

Ettinger74
10-03-07, 10:17 pm
i live in peekskill so im only 40-45 out on the train so if u guys decide to train sometime post it and ill be there..... christmas break sounds good ill be home from school so ill have the time.

ironshaolin
10-06-07, 6:29 am
So far we got:

Pokoritel (Me)
Brandon Cutler
Intensity

Come on I know there are more ppl here from BK, and Manhatten.

add me on there too. The question: Who wants to contact golds and let them know we're rolling in? Tell them we might have a bunch of people from all over trying to get together for a training session. We'll be respectful of the gym, but we hold it down.

Maccabee
10-06-07, 8:23 pm
Pokoritel (Me)
Brandon Cutler
Intensity
Ironshaolin

Also I thought we were having the training session in Bev Francis Power House Gym??

mikejones1
10-06-07, 8:47 pm
yeah thats the spot, i think he just got mixed up thinking we were going to a golds gym. also bevs place used to be golds. now its powerhouse. none of us are members so im betting were gonna each have to pay for a day, i duno.

i know theres more people that live in the 5 boroughs here im thinking, they just must not know about this thread.

what about body parts? i was thinking shoulders and bis. what do u guys think

Maccabee
10-06-07, 8:54 pm
I would like to do Back. Deads, Rows, Pull Ups.

mikejones1
10-06-07, 8:58 pm
it probly depends on everyones workout schedule and what they have that day. 2 of us can go do something and the other 2 can hit something else up.
well see

Maccabee
10-07-07, 11:51 am
it probly depends on everyones workout schedule and what they have that day. 2 of us can go do something and the other 2 can hit something else up.
well see

True. It does depend on everyone schedule. I really want to demolish my back with another Animal though. Its gonna be awesome.

Elite
10-07-07, 12:00 pm
Guys, you have till november. You have time to get your schedules in sync, or at least work it out so you both hit the same spot on the day. If you wanna do back on the sunday, but a couple of you do back on fridays, then for the next month plan it so you bring it forward a day till your back day is sunday. You fella's have just gotta keep on the ball and communicate so you can make this happen. Once your all on a level it will be awesome......as you yanks say.

Maccabee
10-13-07, 7:47 pm
Ya your right bro. Damn I want November to come by already

mikejones1
10-13-07, 10:49 pm
man im ready thats for sure.
ecspecially after seeing the philly gathering pics. they must have had a great workout.
would be nice if we could get a couple of more to come join us.
im pretty sure machine works out at bevs powerhouse, or i think he used to. im sure everyone would enjoy learning from that animal. machine if you read this let us know.

lets get this thing going, ill stop by powerhouse in advance and let the owner know well be making an appearance if you all want. see if he can cut us a discount or something.

Maccabee
10-13-07, 10:53 pm
man im ready thats for sure.
ecspecially after seeing the philly gathering pics. they must have had a great workout.
would be nice if we could get a couple of more to come join us.
im pretty sure machine works out at bevs powerhouse, or i think he used to. im sure everyone would enjoy learning from that animal. machine if you read this let us know.

lets get this thing going, ill stop by powerhouse in advance and let the owner know well be making an appearance if you all want. see if he can cut us a discount or something.

Thats a great idea. If Machine comes that would be awesome. I saw the pics too and man I wish I was there. They all had a blast.

naturalguy
10-14-07, 8:23 am

This is very important. It's important that we get his approval, let him know if we are going to be taking pics and other details. If he is not cool with it then we need to find another place.

I also think we should get Gdiesel involved as he was talking about having several more of these in the area.

mikejones1
10-14-07, 12:48 pm
This is very important. It's important that we get his approval, let him know if we are going to be taking pics and other details. If he is not cool with it then we need to find another place.

I also think we should get Gdiesel involved as he was talking about having several more of these in the area.

you make a good point. do your thing about geting gdiesel involved, as i dont know him. it would be great if he was intrested. i can stop by the gym next weekend.
would be good to know how many people are going. i guess i can tell him around 5? ill let him know well be taking some pics and were from animalpak.com forum just looking to get a good workout in.

if theres anything else i should know/tell the owner just hit me up.

G Diesel
10-15-07, 11:49 am
Where and when? I'm in...

I'll tell you from experience, it makes all of the difference in the world to choose a gym where the owner is accomodating, supportive and hospitable. Waiting on the details fellas. Peace, G

Maccabee
10-15-07, 11:56 am
Hey G, damn this is gonna be even better now that your coming. The gym that we want to hold this event at is

Bev Francis powerhouse gym
235 Robbins Ln # C, Syosset, NY - (516) 933-1111

I am sure you heard of this place...I wouldnt be surprised if you have been there before. We want to do this sometime in November most likely on a sunday when most of us dont have school or work. Only thing is we dont know which sunday to pick.

I am down for any day...dont matter to me.

G Diesel
10-15-07, 12:32 pm
I have connects at two spots in Brooklyn if you guys are interested in holding the session there. Let me know. Peace, G

Vinny G
10-15-07, 12:49 pm
i'm down for it.....

Punisher
10-15-07, 12:54 pm
Same here bro im down depending on the date

Erik
10-15-07, 1:02 pm
I have connects at two spots in Brooklyn if you guys are interested in holding the session there. Let me know. Peace, G

Its real easy for me to get to Brooklyn and I go often since my girlfriend lives there. Plus, I should have the issues that kept me from going to the philly thing taken care of by then.

mikejones1
10-15-07, 1:05 pm
sick, we got 3 more coming, looks like this is gona be a good training session to me.

i can go to bevs this weekend and talk to the owner if you all want.

and if g's spot in bklyn is better for everyone im down, ill just take the train.
i guess everyone just let us know what would be better for you. bevs gym or a gym on bklyn.

for me personally im down for either.

and hows november 11th, 1pm for everybody? i may as well throw a date out there and get this going.

Vinny G
10-15-07, 1:10 pm
sick, we got 3 more coming, looks like this is gona be a good training session to me.

i can go to bevs this weekend and talk to the owner if you all want.

and if g's spot in bklyn is better for everyone im down, ill just take the train.
i guess everyone just let us know what would be better for you. bevs gym or a gym on bklyn.

for me personally im down for either.

and hows november 11th, 1pm for everybody? i may as well throw a date out there and get this going.

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 11TH....1PM?

Maccabee
10-15-07, 3:47 pm
Sounds good to me brothers. I am down. Hell yea 100%. I am not that far away from brooklyn. This is gonna awesome.

November 11th sounds good to me guys.

Vinny G
10-16-07, 2:47 pm
Sounds good to me brothers. I am down. Hell yea 100%. I am not that far away from brooklyn. This is gonna awesome.

November 11th sounds good to me guys.

I cant do sundays in november....i am taking a class, and have to attend.

if you switch it to a saturday, let me know....i'm game.

mikejones1
10-16-07, 3:18 pm
I cant do sundays in november....i am taking a class, and have to attend.

if you switch it to a saturday, let me know....i'm game.

thats fine i was just throwing a date out there to get this thing started. we can switch it up. what dates are good for everybody?

naturalguy
10-16-07, 3:51 pm
I am very available in November, I would just prefer it not be the first weekend

G Diesel
10-17-07, 10:30 am
Why don't we make it Brooklyn on a Saturday in mid November, that way we can get Vinny G and Intensity in the house? Let me know if you need any help fellas. Peace, G

ironshaolin
10-18-07, 9:46 am
saturday's are tricky for me, unless its later on. I work until noon, and it takes about 2 hours to get to the city. I'd prefer a sunday, UNLESS we did the saturday after thanksgiving, the day after black friday. Whats everyone's thought on that? That might be a good day, the holiday is over by 2 days, but alot of people still have off work. It dosen't interfere with eating massive amounts of turkey.

G Diesel
10-18-07, 10:01 am
saturday's are tricky for me, unless its later on. I work until noon, and it takes about 2 hours to get to the city. I'd prefer a sunday, UNLESS we did the saturday after thanksgiving, the day after black friday. Whats everyone's thought on that? That might be a good day, the holiday is over by 2 days, but alot of people still have off work. It dosen't interfere with eating massive amounts of turkey.

The friday after Thanksgiving is probably no good for a lot of guys, myself included--that is family time. Keep it a normal weekend event, that will make it an accessible outing for most interested guys. Peace, G

ironshaolin
10-18-07, 3:19 pm
you gotta point there, G. My issue runs into saturdays, thats why I had to miss the philly gathering. I gots a buis to run, and the buis needs me. The only way I could make a saturday is if it was a late afternoon or early evening thing. Then we could all hit up dinner afterwards at some scandelous brooklyn dive.

G Diesel
10-18-07, 4:50 pm
Intensity is going to run the show with the NYC chapter. He is going to setup a time and date for the first NYC gathering and I'll provide him any support he needs. Pokoritel will be Intensity's point man. NYC is right in our backyard and is a bastion of bodybuilding and powerlifting, so this chapter is one we hold close to our heart. Looking forward to making this thing the real deal... An event to remember. Peace, G

naturalguy
10-18-07, 5:35 pm
I am in for this.

We have to do it NYC style!

We will try to come up with a date and time that will work for most.

Maccabee
10-18-07, 5:41 pm
We will have to do this late afternoon on a saturday so that ironshaolin and Vinny can both come.

How does Saturday November 10 sound around 2pm?

naturalguy
10-18-07, 5:51 pm
Just an FYI fellas, I will be off the board for a couple of days starting tomorrow.
I am going for Lasik eye surgery. As soon as I can see the computer, I will be back on (a day or two) but continue discussing the best date and time.

Maccabee
10-18-07, 6:03 pm
I just got a new job so saturdays is not a good day for me. Sorry. If you wanna set it up on saturday I am cool with it. I am sure this wont be the last Animal Gathering in NYC.

ironshaolin
10-19-07, 11:09 am
lets see, a saturday at 2. If I leave straight from work to drive to the city, I could probably JUST make it there. Or be like 30 mins late.

naturalguy
10-24-07, 8:33 am
Now that I can see again..........

Ok fellas. It seems like we have some scheduling conflicts.

We are going to shoot for Saturday 12/15 in Brooklyn.

Let me know who will be attending by posting here.

Erik
10-25-07, 1:06 pm
Im there, this time I mean it lol!

G Diesel
10-25-07, 1:18 pm
Now that I can see again..........

Ok fellas. It seems like we have some scheduling conflicts.

We are going to shoot for Saturday 12/15 in Brooklyn.

Let me know who will be attending by posting here.

Intensity is putting the pieces in place... Now who is coming through to represent the 5 Boroughs? Peace, G

Maccabee
10-25-07, 3:10 pm
Current List
G-Diesel
Intensity
Iron Shaolin
Pokoritel

Is Vinny coming??

G Diesel
10-25-07, 3:40 pm
Current List
G-Diesel
Intensity
Iron Shaolin
Pokoritel

Is Vinny coming??

Yeah Vinny is coming... But if my ass is driving all the way to Brooklyn, bet your ass more heads best be coming out. We had like a crew of 30 in Philly. Peace, G

naturalguy
10-25-07, 4:15 pm
Im there, this time I mean it lol!

Current List
G-Diesel
Intensity
Iron Shaolin
Pokoritel

Is Vinny coming??

Looks like we have to add Erik above.

Anyone from the Jersey crew or from anywhere else is invited to join us.

Maccabee
10-25-07, 5:23 pm
New List
G-Diesel
Intensity
Pokoritel
Iron Shaolin
Erik
Vinny

Erik
10-25-07, 5:35 pm
Brooklyn is real easy for me to get to, my girlfriend lives in the sheepshead bay section.

BigAnt
10-25-07, 7:54 pm
Where and when? I'm in...

I'll tell you from experience, it makes all of the difference in the world to choose a gym where the owner is accomodating, supportive and hospitable. Waiting on the details fellas. Peace, G

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Count me and my tomato pie in as well!

naturalguy
10-25-07, 8:38 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Count me and my tomato pie in as well!

Sweet! Be glad to have you

Maccabee
10-25-07, 8:40 pm
New List
G-Diesel
Intensity
Pokoritel
Iron Shaolin
Erik
Vinny

G-diesel
Intensity
Pokoritel
Iron Shaolin Erik
Vinny
Big Ant
Erik

girlbdybldr
10-25-07, 8:57 pm
Looks like we have to add Erik above.

Anyone from the Jersey crew or from anywhere else is invited to join us.

I'm definitely in ... and if anyone needs a ride from NJ or PA let me know ...

naturalguy
10-25-07, 9:06 pm
I'm definitely in ... and if anyone needs a ride from NJ or PA let me know ...

Good to have you. We are starting to build a solid crew!

Maccabee
10-25-07, 9:50 pm
G-diesel
Intensity
Pokoritel
Iron Shaolin Erik
Vinny
Big Ant
Erik

girlbdybldr
Intensity
Pokoritel
Iron Shaolin Erik
Vinny
Big Ant
Erik
G-Diesel

Keep em coming Animals. Everytime someone comes in I am gonna up date the list cause I dont have time in the end to search through everything.

ironshaolin
10-27-07, 6:11 am
anyone gettin any ideas on a date and place?

naturalguy
10-27-07, 8:01 am
anyone gettin any ideas on a date and place?

12/15 is the date we are going for. As far as the gym, we have two in mind and will let everyone know which when we firm it up. It will be in Brooklyn.

NikkiBoy
10-27-07, 12:15 pm
12/15 is the date we are going for. As far as the gym, we have two in mind and will let everyone know which when we firm it up. It will be in Brooklyn.

I've bet 1 of them is where this ad was shot. Greatest hardcore gym in Brooklyn.

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/1768/adkw0.jpg

ironshaolin
10-27-07, 2:11 pm
a saturday, great. Any possibility of having it later in the day, around 4 or so? I don't get out of work until 12, and it takes me around 2-3 hours to get to brooklyn from LI depending on traffic.

naturalguy
10-27-07, 4:01 pm
a saturday, great. Any possibility of having it later in the day, around 4 or so? I don't get out of work until 12, and it takes me around 2-3 hours to get to brooklyn from LI depending on traffic.

We definitely have you in mind with the time. 4 may be too late to start because there are people coming who have really long drives and families to get home to that night.

naturalguy
10-27-07, 4:02 pm
I've bet 1 of them is where this ad was shot. Greatest hardcore gym in Brooklyn.

What gym was that shot at?

NikkiBoy
10-27-07, 4:09 pm
What gym was that shot at?

5th Ave gym in Brooklyn.

Here some pics. They raised there daily fee from 5 to 10 bucks recently though.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2671/img8876nd2.jpg

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6251/5th1pl6.jpg

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/6016/5th2rk6.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5928/5th3jd4.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9129/5th4el5.jpg

naturalguy
10-27-07, 4:11 pm
5th Ave gym in Brooklyn.

That is one we are considering. Have you trained there?

NikkiBoy
10-27-07, 4:13 pm
That is one we are considering. Have you trained there?

I train there :)

Maccabee
10-27-07, 6:49 pm
Hey Nikki, you coming to this event since you live in bk??

NikkiBoy
10-28-07, 12:02 pm
Hey Nikki, you coming to this event since you live in bk??

Sure, I am all for some serious training! Looks like a strong group thus far....shit I hope it's a leg day!

Maccabee
10-28-07, 12:13 pm
New List

girlbdybldr
Intensity
Pokoritel
Iron Shaolin
Vinny
Big Ant
Erik
G Diesel
Nikkiboy

Vinny G
10-28-07, 12:15 pm
girlbdybldr
Intensity
Pokoritel
Iron Shaolin Erik
Vinny
Big Ant
Erik
G Diesel

Keep em coming Animals. Everytime someone comes in I am gonna up date the list cause I dont have time in the end to search through everything.

girlbdybldr is my official training partner the ABC training days.....WHO else is train legs with us?

naturalguy
10-28-07, 3:57 pm
girlbdybldr is my official training partner the ABC training days.....WHO else is train legs with us?

Why does it always have to be legs cuz??????

Vinny G
10-28-07, 4:07 pm

we trained shouldrs and biceps last time....lol

Maccabee
10-28-07, 4:23 pm
I will probably do back, biceps, and by that time 45 minutes of cardio cause I am cutting.

naturalguy
10-28-07, 5:36 pm
we trained shouldrs and biceps last time....lol

Thats true, you did

NikkiBoy
10-28-07, 8:05 pm

Because leg day is what separates the men from the boys. :)

20 rep squats anyone?

girlbdybldr
10-28-07, 10:39 pm

Official training partner huh??? Sounds good to me lol ... Glad you picked legs for us to do since they are my worst ...

girlbdybldr
10-28-07, 10:40 pm
Because leg day is what separates the men from the boys. :)

20 rep squats anyone?

lol what about the females????

NikkiBoy
10-29-07, 1:37 am

Females: Because on a leg day the eyes of the men and boys do not separate off the females!

ironshaolin
10-29-07, 5:34 am
I'm followin DC right now, if the date of this happens to fall on my leg day I'll do some 20 rep squats with everyone.

Vinny G
10-29-07, 7:07 am

i trained with girlbdybldr and she can hang.....she can do 30 rep squats....lol

G Diesel
10-29-07, 8:42 am
i trained with girlbdybldr and she can hang...

She most certainly can hang, cuz. She trains harder than 99% of the dudes I know. Peace, G

ironshaolin
10-29-07, 9:40 am
sweetness. Nothing I respect more than a woman who can out squat me.

Maccabee
10-29-07, 11:30 am
I say if a woman can handle child birth they can just about handle anything. Including 20-30 rep squats lol

naturalguy
10-29-07, 1:23 pm
I'm followin DC right now, if the date of this happens to fall on my leg day I'll do some 20 rep squats with everyone.

I just started DC this week myself

G Diesel
10-29-07, 1:25 pm

Aww shit... Looking forward to seeing how you progress using DC. Peace, G

naturalguy
10-29-07, 1:38 pm
Aww shit... Looking forward to seeing how you progress using DC. Peace, G

Me too. I am going to put a log up today or tomorrow so I can document it.

NikkiBoy
10-29-07, 5:16 pm

Bro did you get your pink spandex leotard? I know this is 100% requirement by Dante to wear in during your first blasting week and especially during the widowmaker sort of like an initiation process otherwise you are not "DCing it" this comes from DC himself! Don't forget to post up a video on Intense for the confirmation from the man!

naturalguy
10-29-07, 8:49 pm
Bro did you get your pink spandex leotard? I know this is 100% requirement by Dante to wear in during your first blasting week and especially during the widowmaker sort of like an initiation process otherwise you are not "DCing it" this comes from DC himself! Don't forget to post up a video on Intense for the confirmation from the man!

LOL pink is not exactly Animal attire

girlbdybldr
10-29-07, 9:04 pm
i trained with girlbdybldr and she can hang.....she can do 30 rep squats....lol

thanks vinny ...

30 reps??? lol ... you know how much i love high reps!

girlbdybldr
10-29-07, 9:07 pm
She most certainly can hang, cuz. She trains harder than 99% of the dudes I know. Peace, G

Aww thanks G ... means a lot coming from you!

Vinny G
10-29-07, 10:00 pm
thanks vinny ...

30 reps??? lol ... you know how much i love high reps!

I do know you love training balls to the wall.....{can i say that} LOL

G Diesel
10-30-07, 9:16 am
5th Ave gym in Brooklyn.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2671/img8876nd2.jpg

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6251/5th1pl6.jpg

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/6016/5th2rk6.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5928/5th3jd4.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9129/5th4el5.jpg

Yeah we have a relationship with 5th Avenue... Good people there. Peace, G

mikejones1
10-30-07, 10:32 am
dont count me out yet

Vinny G
10-30-07, 11:40 am
LOL pink is not exactly Animal attire

bullshit...i have a few pink shirts, and i wear them.......

Maccabee
10-30-07, 1:49 pm
New List

girlbdybldr
Intensity
Pokoritel
Iron Shaolin
Vinny
Big Ant
Erik
G Diesel
Nikkiboy
Brandon Cutler

So far we got 10 ppl coming. I am sure we can get a few more.

naturalguy
10-30-07, 3:04 pm
dont count me out yet

It'll be good to have you

naturalguy
10-30-07, 3:04 pm

I don't know what to say to that Vin

ironshaolin
10-31-07, 10:32 am
intensity, now that you're hittin up the DC style this should make an interesting training style. I'd love to get to train with someone using the same routine as me.

Maccabee
10-31-07, 10:47 am
Where is this gym locared exactly? 5th avenue and what?

Erik
10-31-07, 12:45 pm
Im doing heavy back work, Deadlifts, bent rows, dumbell rows and good mornings. Who is with me?

NikkiBoy
10-31-07, 2:22 pm
Where is this gym locared exactly? 5th avenue and what?

555 5TH Ave between 14 and 15th street, Brooklyn NY 11215

http://www.5thavenuegym.com/

NikkiBoy
10-31-07, 2:28 pm
intensity, now that you're hittin up the DC style this should make an interesting training style. I'd love to get to train with someone using the same routine as me.

I've been training DC style for over a year now, so you guys better bring it! Any of you guys post on IntenseMuscle?

NikkiBoy
10-31-07, 2:31 pm

HAHAHA the man got style! Plus everyone knows pink is anabolic.

Vinny G
10-31-07, 3:08 pm
I've been training DC style for over a year now, so you guys better bring it! Any of you guys post on IntenseMuscle?

i have never tried DC training before....can you PM me.

naturalguy
10-31-07, 4:23 pm

If we can schedule the same bodyparts we can all train together.

I don't post on IntenseMuscle but I spend A LOT of time reading there before I decided to give DC a go.

wes1
10-31-07, 5:23 pm
Whats up , gang . If beginners ( 1 year training ) are welcome , I'm down for the December meet . Hell , Ill even pack a cooler full of waters and Gatorades .

Maccabee
10-31-07, 5:32 pm
Whats up , gang . If beginners ( 1 year training ) are welcome , I'm down for the December meet . Hell , Ill even pack a cooler full of waters and Gatorades .

everyone is welcome...it could be your first week of training we dont give a crap as long as you come and kick some ass. I am adding you on the list then.

Maccabee
10-31-07, 5:33 pm
New List

girlbdybldr
Intensity
Pokoritel
Iron Shaolin
Vinny
Big Ant
Erik
G Diesel
Nikkiboy
Brandon Cutler
wes 1

wes1
10-31-07, 5:52 pm
Thanks for the add - this is gonna be great

mikejones1
10-31-07, 8:11 pm
whats everyone trainin?

wana see who im gona throw some iron around with.

girlbdybldr
10-31-07, 8:58 pm
whats everyone trainin?

wana see who im gona throw some iron around with.

Vinny and I are doing legs ... more then welcome to join in ...

DGabe24
11-01-07, 11:55 am
What's the offical date / time? I ran through the thread but I saw Saturday 12/15??

I live in Pasaic county in NJ, but I go to school in South Jersey so I'd need to know ahead of time.

naturalguy
11-01-07, 12:59 pm
What's the offical date / time? I ran through the thread but I saw Saturday 12/15??

I live in Pasaic county in NJ, but I go to school in South Jersey so I'd need to know ahead of time.

Saturday 12/15 probably 2pm we haven't confirmed the time yet.

ironshaolin
11-01-07, 1:39 pm
2pm? I'll do my best to get there, it depends on traffic and such. I might make it by 3pm at the latest, but I'll BE THERE!! I'll leave straight from work at around 11:45 in shoreham long island, if traffic permits I should be able to make it in around 2 hours.

BigAnt
11-01-07, 8:32 pm
Vinny and I are doing legs ... more then welcome to join in ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sound good to me....

NikkiBoy
11-01-07, 11:43 pm

I've seen Kai Greene there a few times on Saturdays. Very humble and well spoken guy. And you guys should see his form on Squats and leg presses, ATG every rep. I hope he shows up as well by looks of him he put on at least 30-40 lbs from his show.

He was guest posing here in Brooklyn at local NPC show with Vic recently here is a clip I took.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IR1y7oUIkAA

Maccabee
11-02-07, 3:55 pm
Cool clip...if he is going to be there that would be cool to meet him if of course he aint busy training.

G Diesel
11-05-07, 10:15 am

The time and location will be confirmed by the end of the week. Hopefully having all of the pieces in place 5 or so weeks out will ensure a solid turnout. Looking forward to blasting shit in BK. Peace, G

tomaselli84
11-05-07, 6:01 pm
yo i dont know when the post is from but im down for that shit!!! Last time I had a partner was the summertime, im on the upper east side, if the plans for bev francis do any of you know what trains run out there?

naturalguy
11-06-07, 6:45 pm
We are good to go:

Saturday 12/15 2pm

5th Ave. Gym
555 5TH Ave
Brooklyn
NY
11215-4855

The owner is a bodybuilder, he's looking forward to it. Whats cool about it is that some of the Universal ads have been shot in that gym.

Erik
11-07-07, 10:05 am
Sweet! I am looking foward to it!

G Diesel
11-08-07, 10:13 am
We are good to go:

Saturday 12/15 2pm

5th Ave.
555 5TH Ave
Brooklyn
NY
11215-4855

The owner is a bodybuilder, he's looking forward to it. Whats cool about it is that some of the Universal ads have been shot in that gym.

Can't wait... Kevin is an awesome bodybuilder. 5th Ave has a great vibe. Should be a badass gathering. Peace, G

Maccabee
11-14-07, 12:37 am
We are just about 4 weeks away from the gathering and I am getting excited. I cant wait to do this.

Maccabee
11-14-07, 12:37 am
yo i dont know when the post is from but im down for that shit!!! Last time I had a partner was the summertime, im on the upper east side, if the plans for bev francis do any of you know what trains run out there?

Should I add you on the list?? You comin?

JH34PG
11-19-07, 9:09 pm
o man..guys your killing me here...

i return home from college on the 15th...let me rephrase that...

i GRADUATE on the 15th, but i go to school in miami...

anyway it can be a week later or anything like that?

Maccabee
11-26-07, 11:45 am
Oh man that would be cool to have you there. The more the better.

naturalguy
11-28-07, 12:37 pm
o man..guys your killing me here...

i return home from college on the 15th...let me rephrase that...

i GRADUATE on the 15th, but i go to school in miami...

anyway it can be a week later or anything like that?

Sorry, we have the date set. I am sure this will not be the last NYC event.

G Diesel
11-28-07, 12:43 pm
Sorry, we have the date set. I am sure this will not be the last NYC event.

I'm already thinking of another Brooklyn spot for early '08. Peace, G

Maccabee
11-28-07, 10:41 pm
New List

girlbdybldr
Intensity
Pokoritel
Iron Shaolin
Vinny
Big Ant
Erik
G Diesel
Nikkiboy
Brandon Cutler
wes 1
Tomaselli84

We got 12 people coming so far.

jer
12-02-07, 5:11 pm
Looks like a great gym.

It's about a 2 hour drive for me. Is there a lot to park anywhere near by? I wonder if the train would be easier? Just thinking out loud right now, but it would be cool. Had a blast at the CT meet.

Intensity, didn't know you trained DC, I would have worked with ya at the Golds in CT. I've been doing DC for a little over a year. I love it.

Maccabee
12-02-07, 5:13 pm
Its brooklyn bro there should be parking space. There are plenty of places to park.

jer
12-03-07, 8:28 pm
Its brooklyn bro there should be parking space. There are plenty of places to park.

Guess I'm used to going to Manhattan. Sounds good then.

naturalguy
12-03-07, 8:31 pm
Looks like a great gym.

It's about a 2 hour drive for me. Is there a lot to park anywhere near by? I wonder if the train would be easier? Just thinking out loud right now, but it would be cool. Had a blast at the CT meet.

Intensity, didn't know you trained DC, I would have worked with ya at the Golds in CT. I've been doing DC for a little over a year. I love it.

We can hit up DC if our schedules coincide.

Huh? You ever been to brooklyn before????? Parking is usually scarce. I am going to try to scout out the location before we go to see what the parking is and if there is a good place to eat.

ironshaolin
12-03-07, 9:17 pm
well, I gotta bail out of a gathering, again. Shiiiiittt. I work till 12 that day, then I got a birthday party to run at the school until 2, and then we have a paren'ts event we're doing at 5. It ain't gonna work for me that day. Maybe next time.

ct italian 1
12-04-07, 6:03 am
this is a maybe for me...let me mapquest it first.

EDIT: count me in for now.
like 2 and a quarter hrs...whatever, I'm driving over 3 this saturday to get to the jersey meet.

naturalguy
12-04-07, 7:20 am
this is a maybe for me...let me mapquest it first.

EDIT: count me in for now.
like 2 and a quarter hrs...whatever, I'm driving over 3 this saturday to get to the jersey meet.

It's definitely closer than the NJ event

naturalguy
12-04-07, 7:20 am
well, I gotta bail out of a gathering, again. Shiiiiittt. I work till 12 that day, then I got a birthday party to run at the school until 2, and then we have a paren'ts event we're doing at 5. It ain't gonna work for me that day. Maybe next time.

Sorry to hear it iron

naturalguy
12-04-07, 3:28 pm
Just a reminder:

5th Avenue Gym
New York City (Brooklyn)
Saturday 12/15 2pm
5th Ave.
555 5TH Ave
Brooklyn
NY
11215-4855

I heard a rumor that someone BIG will be there so you may not want to miss this one

dvsness
12-04-07, 5:02 pm
My friend Shannon and I will be attending the Brooklyn event.

-Vanessa

jer
12-04-07, 5:17 pm
We can hit up DC if our schedules coincide.

Huh? You ever been to brooklyn before????? Parking is usually scarce. I am going to try to scout out the location before we go to see what the parking is and if there is a good place to eat.

Hey INTENSITY, let me/us know what kind of parking situation you find if you do decide to scout the area.

naturalguy
12-04-07, 7:01 pm
My friend Shannon and I will be attending the Brooklyn event.

-Vanessa

You boys better bring your A game because this girl trains hard!

Maccabee
12-05-07, 11:30 am
New List

girlbdybldr
Intensity
Pokoritel
Vinny
Big Ant
Erik
G Diesel
Nikkiboy
Brandon Cutler
wes 1
Tomaselli84
Jer
Ct Italian 1
Dvsness
Shannon (Dvsness's friend)

We have 15 people coming this is going to be great. Unfortunatly, Iron cant make it but there is always next time.

Erik
12-05-07, 12:45 pm
I am counting the days! I couldn't make the philly gathering, and it looks like the jersey one is out. But I will be there for this one!

naturalguy
12-05-07, 3:16 pm
Just a reminder:

Wear your own Animal/Universal gear if you have it, if you don't have any let me know via private message.

naturalguy
12-06-07, 1:37 pm
Hey INTENSITY, let me/us know what kind of parking situation you find if you do decide to scout the area.

I scouted it out today. The parking is not great but there is a municipal parking lot with meters one block before the gym.

As far as eating afterwards, there is not a lot of choices but there is a decent pizza place right on the corner called Princess Pizza. I hope you are all bulking.

jer
12-06-07, 2:53 pm
Thanks for the heads up bro.

naturalguy
12-07-07, 10:15 am
Rumor has it that Evan Centaponi (Ox) will be in attendance!

Erik
12-07-07, 1:15 pm
I wish Powerfreak was going, I know he is going to the Jersey event but I am going to have to skip that one.

Pizzalamp
12-07-07, 7:59 pm
Count me in for the nyc gathering
I was able to get a ride

G Diesel
12-08-07, 8:19 pm
Can't fuckin wait... It is gonna be off the fuckin chains boys. Time to stop fuckin around and get huge. Peace, G

Maccabee
12-09-07, 12:18 am
New List

girlbdybldr
Intensity
Pokoritel
Vinny
Big Ant
Erik
G Diesel
Nikkiboy
Brandon Cutler
wes 1
Tomaselli84
Jer
Ct Italian 1
Dvsness
Shannon
Pizzalamp
Ox (rumor has it that he is coming)

The list is growing.

Sir
12-09-07, 11:38 am
I should be there

Vader
12-09-07, 12:34 pm
I am a good friend of Itensity's, I will be coming with him.

Maccabee
12-09-07, 12:39 pm
girlbdybldr
Intensity
Pokoritel
Vinny
Big Ant
Erik
G Diesel
Nikkiboy
Brandon Cutler
wes 1
Tomaselli84
Jer
Ct Italian 1
Dvsness
Shannon
Pizzalamp
Sir
Vader

Ricky P
12-09-07, 10:52 pm
Maybe we could host a long island event too? If so, I think that bev francis' golds gym would have to be the spot.

Would've been sick if it was here - I live around the corner.

I'm down for Brooklyn, though. Not too far away I can get there no problem.

Wasteland
12-10-07, 9:04 am
I'm guessing this event is going to get bigger as the event approaches.

Maccabee
12-10-07, 11:14 am
With finals around I might not make it to the event. I will have to see how everything unfolds.

naturalguy
12-10-07, 11:38 am
With finals around I might not make it to the event. I will have to see how everything unfolds.

School comes first but it would be a shame if you missed this

naturalguy
12-10-07, 3:12 pm
Poko,

We need to add Punisher and Juggernaut to the list, they will be there.

G Diesel
12-10-07, 3:18 pm

Damn... The dude that started the thread?

No sleep til Brooklyn, motherfuckers. Peace, G

Punisher
12-10-07, 3:20 pm

hahaha its gunna b sick

Maccabee
12-10-07, 3:20 pm
girlbdybldr
Intensity
Pokoritel
Vinny
Big Ant
Erik
G Diesel
Nikkiboy
Brandon Cutler
wes 1
Tomaselli84
Jer
Ct Italian 1
Dvsness
Shannon
Pizzalamp
Sir
Vader
Punisher
Juggernaut

Maccabee
12-10-07, 3:22 pm

Ya I feel like a dumbass. I was looking forward to this for weeks. I am going to study my ass off and finish in time so that I can come. I am gonna do my best to make it. I really want to train and meet all you Animals.

jer
12-10-07, 5:44 pm
After the interviews, tests and polygraphs the past couple weeks, I am really looking forward to this. Gonna be a kick ass time down at 5th street. See you Animals in a couple days.

RogueLion
12-10-07, 7:16 pm
Shit sounds like its gonna be inteeeeeense. Anyone from North Jersey want to Carpool? Hit me up via Private message

ChandlerXJ
12-11-07, 11:28 am
Intensity, NJ is only 3 hours away from my hometown. Factor in traffic, if I leave about 4.5 ahead of the meet, I should be there on time.

My girl said she would even drive! It's still up in the air though - but either way, you guys are in for a New York muscle explosion next week.

naturalguy
12-11-07, 12:28 pm
girlbdybldr
Intensity
Pokoritel
Vinny
Erik
G Diesel
Nikkiboy
Brandon Cutler
wes 1
Tomaselli84
Jer
Ct Italian 1
Dvsness
Shannon
Pizzalamp
Sir
Vader
Punisher
Juggernaut
ChandlerXJ

naturalguy
12-11-07, 12:36 pm
Intensity, NJ is only 3 hours away from my hometown. Factor in traffic, if I leave about 4.5 ahead of the meet, I should be there on time.

My girl said she would even drive! It's still up in the air though - but either way, you guys are in for a New York muscle explosion next week.

Glad your coming Chandler it'll be worth the drive

girlbdybldr
12-11-07, 1:55 pm
I will be training legs ... i might bring my friend scott (who is a national competitor) with me since he is from NY if that is ok ...

ct italian 1
12-11-07, 3:54 pm
G, I'm going to be training shoulders and traps again, and I'll throw in an extra arm workout like I've done for the past two sat.'s w/ you. gotta bring those traps and triceps up before showtime.

Pizzalamp
12-11-07, 4:02 pm
im hoping to train back and calves

Intensity, are we still looking at that pizza place u were talking about?

Vinny G
12-11-07, 4:03 pm

we are not going to LOOK at it.....we are going to go EAT it.

Maccabee
12-11-07, 4:04 pm
I will be training legs ... i might bring my friend scott (who is a national competitor) with me since he is from NY if that is ok ...

Of course its ok. You can bring as many people as you want. Try to have them sign up here first though.

Vinny G
12-11-07, 4:04 pm
i believe this will be the last ABC until the CAGE?

Pizzalamp
12-11-07, 4:09 pm

haha love it

naturalguy
12-11-07, 4:21 pm

Yeah, I picked it because it's right next to the gym and we don't all have to drive around and try to follow each other and parking in Brooklyn is tough. I've never eaten there before so it's not my fault if it's not good.

LOL

naturalguy
12-11-07, 4:22 pm

I think we have a couple more in the works before the Arnold but nothing set in stone yet.

bronx220
12-11-07, 5:06 pm
sup fellas.new here to animal but been trainin for years. i know this might not be the right thread for this but i'm tryin ta find a trainin partner in da bronx.

ct italian 1
12-11-07, 9:07 pm
mmmm Pizzaaa....:]

mikejones1
12-11-07, 9:59 pm
im on the island and will be taking the train as my car is not going to be starting up anytime soon, would anyone mind driving me around a little bit?
for example to the pizza place, unless we are walking there. as everyone from ny knows, there a pizza place on every corner in the city. and i love pizza.

and what is everyone training? gota see whos on the same schedule as me

Vinny G
12-11-07, 10:17 pm

yes bring scott....awesome

have him sign up here too

G Diesel
12-11-07, 10:48 pm

I've got some tricks up my sleeve... Peace, G

naturalguy
12-12-07, 7:04 am
im on the island and will be taking the train as my car is not going to be starting up anytime soon, would anyone mind driving me around a little bit?
for example to the pizza place, unless we are walking there. as everyone from ny knows, there a pizza place on every corner in the city. and i love pizza.

and what is everyone training? gota see whos on the same schedule as me

This block is no different. We are hitting the pizza place on the corner of the street where the gym is so nobody has to drive.

I am doing a DC upper body workout.

jer
12-12-07, 7:38 am
This block is no different. We are hitting the pizza place on the corner of the street where the gym is so nobody has to drive.

I am doing a DC upper body workout.

Same here Intensity. Probably different exercises though. Then again, I'm not sure if this place has the same equipment. May have to alter slightly. I guess we'll find out.

Erik
12-12-07, 9:55 am
My girlfriend wants to attend, if it's ok.

Maccabee
12-12-07, 9:57 am
My girlfriend wants to attend, if it's ok.

Of course its ok bro.

G Diesel
12-12-07, 11:29 am
4 days left...

Is Brooklyn in the house?

Peace, G

Vinny G
12-12-07, 11:31 am
we are having a blizzard on Saturday.

Maccabee
12-12-07, 11:48 am
I am gonna make it to the ABC. My professor took some stuff out of the final. So I should make it to the ABC. I will see all you there. I am excited!!!

A blizzard on saturday...damn. Well I am still going, and I hope everyone will still come too. I know its gonna be hard thought because most of you guys are going to be driving down here. I hope everyone has a safe trip down here. Peace

ct italian 1
12-12-07, 11:50 am
since when has snow stopped an Animal? haha
I should be making the trek regardless.

girlbdybldr
12-12-07, 12:06 pm

woo hoo snow ball fight!

Vinny G
12-12-07, 1:07 pm
woo hoo snow ball fight!

I saw what you drive....you aint makin it in the snow with dad's car....lol

girlbdybldr
12-12-07, 1:38 pm
I saw what you drive....you aint makin it in the snow with dad's car....lol

First off it is my car now and the bonne works great in the snow, but I'll prob drive mom's truck lol ...

naturalguy
12-12-07, 1:38 pm

Hardcore baby!

ct italian 1
12-12-07, 1:44 pm
let's train outside! haha

jer
12-12-07, 4:11 pm
It's not gonna snow until Sunday. We'll be fine.

G Diesel
12-12-07, 4:16 pm
It's not gonna snow until Sunday. We'll be fine.

Me and Mother Nature are tight... She said we're good to go for Saturday. Peace, G

ct italian 1
12-12-07, 8:21 pm
Me and Mother Nature are tight... She said we're good to go for Saturday. Peace, G

I'm trusting you over the weather channel G haha.

Pizzalamp
12-12-07, 8:24 pm
i think well be ok weather wise
if it snows i think itll be light flurries nothing major

Vinny G
12-13-07, 5:01 am
First off it is my car now and the bonne works great in the snow, but I'll prob drive mom's truck lol ...

from dad's car to mom's truck....lol

naturalguy
12-13-07, 12:47 pm
Here's the address to the pizza place, you don't have to worry about directions or driving as it's right on the corner where the gym is. I have never eaten there before but I wanted to pick something close:

Princess Pizza, 535 5th Ave, New York, NY 11215
(718) 788-9111
535 5th Ave, New York, NY 11215

ct italian 1
12-13-07, 1:58 pm
Here's the address to the pizza place, you don't have to worry about directions or driving as it's right on the corner where the gym is. I have never eaten there before but I wanted to pick something close:

Princess Pizza, 535 5th Ave, New York, NY 11215
(718) 788-9111
535 5th Ave, New York, NY 11215

Princess Pizza...sounds really Animal hahaha.

naturalguy
12-13-07, 2:23 pm
Princess Pizza...sounds really Animal hahaha.

Yeah, I thought about that

shlomstir
12-13-07, 3:59 pm
BROOKLYN HERE where its going downn?

naturalguy
12-13-07, 4:00 pm

5th Ave. gym. This saturday at 2pm. Should we add you to the list?

G Diesel
12-13-07, 4:00 pm

5th Ave Gym
555 5th Ave.

Peace, G

naturalguy
12-13-07, 4:30 pm
girlbdybldr
Intensity
Pokoritel
Vinny
Erik
G Diesel
Nikkiboy
Brandon Cutler
wes 1
Tomaselli84
Jer
Ct Italian 1
Dvsness
Pizzalamp
Ox
Sir
Vader
Punisher
Juggernaut
ChandlerXJ
shlomstir

ImCountry
12-13-07, 6:22 pm
New York is a big place. This is open to all NY Animals of course. However I know there are several Animals here from the 5 boroughs queens, manhatten, brooklyn, bronx, staten island.....and it would be pretty easy for us all to get together and demolish some weight. So what do you guys think?

Bev francis or Garden city could get lots of people there.

Maccabee
12-13-07, 9:30 pm
This might be off topic but doesn anyone here know of a good chiropracter in NYC??

naturalguy
12-14-07, 9:03 am
Tomorrow is the day.

This probably does not need to be said as we have a great group of people however I just wanted to remind everyone to respect the gym that we are going to. Put your weights away, etc.

The owner of the gym is Kevin Richardson, he is a competitive bodybuilder and is very supportive of Universal. One of the Real Gains ads was actually photographed in this gym. He is kind enough not to charge us for training there tomorrow.

Maccabee
12-14-07, 9:33 am
Tomorrow is the day.

This probably does not need to be said as we have a great group of people however I just wanted to remind everyone to respect the gym that we are going to. Put your weights away, etc.

The owner of the gym is Kevin Richardson, he is a competitive bodybuilder and is very supportive of Universal. One of the Real Gains ads was actually photographed in this gym. He is kind enough not to charge us for training there tomorrow.

Wow thats really nice of him I was about to pm you to ask how much it cost. I will see you all tomorrow.

naturalguy
12-14-07, 10:05 am
Wow thats really nice of him I was about to pm you to ask how much it cost. I will see you all tomorrow.

Looking forward to finally meeting you Poko. You've been instrumental in getting this meeting together.

G Diesel
12-14-07, 10:13 am
T-Minus 28 hours... Getting amped up. Time to represent and show Brooklyn what time it is tomorrow. Peace, G

girlbdybldr
12-14-07, 11:37 am
from dad's car to mom's truck....lol

lol thanks for jinxing me cause my car is acting up so if i can't get my mom's truck, I'll be taking the train to NY ...

ct italian 1
12-14-07, 11:50 am
I'm gettin' amped...
G, you mind if I work in with you again tomorrow?

Maccabee
12-14-07, 2:44 pm
Looking forward to finally meeting you Poko. You've been instrumental in getting this meeting together.

I did nothing. I just started the thread it was you and G that found a good place and set this whole thing up. Either way I am looking forward to meeting you and everyone else tomorrow. I actually finished studying for my finance exams just in time to come. Have a safe trip here. Peace

Maccabee
12-14-07, 3:20 pm
Damn I cant find my Animal shirt.

G Diesel
12-14-07, 3:28 pm
I'm gettin' amped...
G, you mind if I work in with you again tomorrow?

I would expect nothing less bro... Peace, G

Pizzalamp
12-14-07, 3:40 pm
cant wait guys!!
and bring on the pizza after!

Maccabee
12-14-07, 3:51 pm
Pizza...damn I wish I was bulking now. Aint nothing but fish and greens for me...delicious lol

Pizzalamp
12-14-07, 8:55 pm
im so pumped bout this
i hope i can fall asleep tonight

ct italian 1
12-14-07, 9:32 pm
ahh my ride to Brooklyn fell through for tomorrow, and my car is away for winter/while I'm in college (rwd + fiberglass + snow don't mix).
anyway any of you rolling through CT can help me out?
I'd be more than glad to meet you somewhere along the route.

Vinny G
12-15-07, 2:16 am
im down for the count....chills / fever, it's 2:33am and cant sleep.

have fun in brooklyn

Vinny G
12-15-07, 7:20 am

have fun in brooklyn

lol..i dont know what i had but i fell asleep and now im fine...lol

see ya in ny

naturalguy
12-15-07, 7:36 am

have fun in brooklyn

lol..i dont know what i had but i fell asleep and now im fine...lol

see ya in ny

Glad to see your making it

Erik
12-15-07, 8:47 am
Just a few hours guys!!!

ct italian 1
12-15-07, 9:11 am
looks like I'm going to have to sit this one out guys :(.
still no ride and both of my parents are out today in their cars.

I'll see you guys in Springfield on Jan. 5th I guess.

naturalguy
12-15-07, 9:40 am

Sorry to hear that

jer
12-15-07, 9:43 am

Meet me in New Haven at 11:30 and I'll pick you up on my way to get Pizzalamp. Come on bro you got and hour and a half. The clock is tickin. Meet me at the buffet we ate at after the CT meet. A little pre workout meal on the road.

Vinny G
12-15-07, 9:44 am
yeah i dont think i'm making it....i thought i was better.

have fun....

Pizzalamp
12-15-07, 9:48 am

have fun....
feel better vinny

naturalguy
12-15-07, 9:53 am

have fun....

Thats not very "Animal" of you. Sorry to hear it, we will miss you.

ct italian 1
12-15-07, 9:56 am
Meet me in New Haven at 11:30 and I'll pick you up on my way to get Pizzalamp. Come on bro you got and hour and a half. The clock is tickin. Meet me at the buffet we ate at after the CT meet. A little pre workout meal on the road.

I'll be there, thank you so much man!

Pizzalamp
12-15-07, 9:57 am
I'll be there, thank you so much man!

jer's a good man no doubt about it

jer your pizza is on me today!

G Diesel
12-15-07, 9:57 am
What the fuck happened in here? Damn... I'm getting ready to roll out soon. Peace, G

G Diesel
12-15-07, 9:58 am

That is good lookin out right there... Peace, G

Pizzalamp
12-15-07, 10:04 am
im heading out now
see u guys in brooklyn