PDA

View Full Version : Animal Test: Official Feedback Thread

Animal Rep
10-04-07, 1:42 pm
Tell us how you liked using Animal Test right here...

Test is a comprehensive combination of patented and cutting-edge compounds, designed to potentiate natural test levels, enhance androgen receptor sensitivity and to “amplify” training-related muscle inflammation and in turn amplify hypertrophy.

For additional reviews: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5552421&highlight=animal+test

For additional feedback, here are logs from the Alpha Testing: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=10658

Syringemouth
10-04-07, 4:17 pm
...one word...AWESOME!

Giant Killer
10-04-07, 4:26 pm
I'll get this thing going with my feedback from the Alpha Testing. I'll be running two in a row for this cycle coming in the mail, and have more feedback on that, as opposed to one can cycle during Alpha Testing.

Positive- Hardness, Pumps, Focus, Channeled Agression, Strength- PR's every damn workout, Ultra-Lean Mass Gain & possibly even Fat Loss+Mass Gain (body recomp.), Weight Gain

"Negatives"- if you can even say that were increased soreness (a big POSITIVE in my book), and a little bit of fatigue that was overcome very easily, and never during a workout.

Summary- loved it, best "non-foundational" supp I've ever taken, hands down

Freakshow
10-04-07, 7:43 pm
I cannot wait to try this stuff.

DMH56308
10-05-07, 9:20 am
Got the test Wednesday after my workout. Thur was day one, took test 1 hour before my 5:00am workout with my meal. Pump as per normal 40 min's before. It was back day, workout was decent. Today shoulders and delts, same morning routine (test,pump) and the workout was off the charts!!! Felt like I was watching someone else in the mirror. Took my weights per set up on each lift. ie arnold press, usually 35,40,45...today 45,50,55! Now i will preface these results by saying i'm back on carbs for a bulk after 4 months of cutting (zero carbs except torrent pwo). So that has something to do with it as well. But after two workouts i'm very pleased with the product, the pump was unreal today!!! can't wait for next week to see what it brings.....Stay strong...stay animal!

PECK88
10-10-07, 12:51 am
well this is my 2nd day on animal test, and i all i have to say is I LOVE THIS STUFF. my current stack is pak,pump,and test. and eating about 280 g of protein a day, and train hard. i have never had so much focus in teh gym, i zone out and i have alot more aggresion towards the weight.i can already tell that this is going to be a great 42 days. i got awsome results results from my last stack witch was pak,stak 2 and mstak. i am very excited to see what im looking to gain with this stack. i will post resluts at the end of my cycle.

Freakshow
10-10-07, 1:34 am
Glad your liking it, bro. Keep us in the loop.

J-Dawg
10-10-07, 8:43 am
well this is my 2nd day on animal test, and i all i have to say is I LOVE THIS STUFF. my current stack is pak,pump,and test. and eating about 280 g of protein a day, and train hard. i have never had so much focus in teh gym, i zone out and i have alot more aggresion towards the weight.i can already tell that this is going to be a great 42 days. i got awsome results results from my last stack witch was pak,stak 2 and mstak. i am very excited to see what im looking to gain with this stack. i will post resluts at the end of my cycle.

Good to hear bro. Definitely keep us posted with your comments along the way.

StockRock
10-10-07, 9:07 am
hell yeah peck.

zambula
10-11-07, 1:52 pm
I've been on Test for 5 days now and it's fuckin awesome. My workouts have NEVER been like this, strength increase, pumps, focus..IT"S NUTS! thank you Universal, I can't wait 'till the 42 days to see the overall improvements

guitarmonkiy
10-11-07, 10:05 pm
Got my Test in the mail last Tuesday, and it's un-fucking-believable how awesome this stuff is. The first day/first workout alone was crazy just from the sheer excitement and anticipation of what the next few weeks will bring. My friend and I have both been taking it for 8 days now and I can already see improvements in both of us visually. Personally I feel like I have a lot more strength and stamina, as well as more focus. Part of me wishes I could fast forward to a few weeks from now to see the end result, but fuck that, I don't want to miss one second of this journey. Thanks Animal, once again you've succeeded in going waaaaay past my expectations, which were already very high.

Hoots13
10-16-07, 6:53 pm
Today is Day 13 of being on Animal Test. Days 1 -7 were relatively unnoticable. Day 8 I started noticing my workouts were getting much more intense, not an anger or agressive type of intense, but rather a sharper focus and determination to complete that one extra set.

Day 10, leg day. Ugh. I don't do legs all summer due to softball and golf leagues. Those ended September 1. Usually takes me 4-5 days to recover from leg day, as I always hit them hard. This time no different, except....Day 11 I slept in (unvoluntarily) and was late to the gym. Wasn't paying attention to body feedback. Got to gym...argh, those stairs from the locker-room to the second floor. This is going to hurt. Whoa...what the....I can take two steps at a time with barely a twinge. Didn't notice having no pain! This is gonna be a good workout after all! Busted one of my best chest days ever.

Day 12. Pulled off a 2-a-day today. Unbelievable. Hit pb on bicep curl, guys in the gym would only give a brief wave "goodmorning". No one would come up and talk to me. Realized my hat was down low on my brow, veins poppin on my arms, shirt was already soaked. This is so kool.....
Back home gettin ready for work, wife informs me that she needs a few bucks to fill the fridge. Grocery day shouldn't be till Sat.? She tells me that I have been going through cartons of eggbeaters, bags of chicken breast, and boxes of cheerios (the new yougurt kind is awesome!) like I was back in school. Sorry, hadn't noticed. Thought I was just hungry. Oh yeah, and I am low on protein powder. What!?! I just opened a new tub. Oh, been drinkin two a day for a couple of weeks now? Oops.
Since we were talkin about "things" (as in, "whats with the paks?") she also informs me that my breath has taken a turn for the "nasty" while I'm asleep. The bathroom smells like a vitamin shop after I take a piss. And my privates are starting to hang like they did back when we were dating, some fifteen years ago. Hmmmmm, coincidence?
Get home from work, bouncin off walls with energy. Hit the gym while my son is taking his karate class. Decided to hit cardio and abs only tonight. Try to burn some of this energy off. 50 full minutes on the arc trainer at 45% resistance and 60% incline. No f'n way. Time flew, wasn't even gassed. Literally wrang the sweat from my shirt (back in the locker room!) and had to change shirts. Immediately did 5 sets of decline crunches while tossing/catching a medicine ball vertically (Previous best was 3).
Honey I'm home!!!! Kids are in bed. Still wound up. Here kitty, kitty, kitty....

Day 13. Today. Wife got up before I did this morning. Made me breakfast. Made ME breakfast. Said something about last night......

Taking today off from the gym. Can't eat enough today. Absolutely starving for food! Don't want to blow a gasket, better throttle this baby before she blows.....

Animal Test - can recommends a two can cycle, 42 straight days. 29 left to go. This is gonna leave a mark. Wife will probably be hiding at her mom's by end of week 3, don't think her chastity belt fits anymore. Boss will probably be asking for a urine sample pretty soon. Hope he likes the smell of vitamins....

Hoots
6'0" 202lbs
two years of committed iron work

rlund25
10-21-07, 9:05 pm
Well you guys are the gods of supplements. Animal makes some of the greatest shit. I'm on my second day of test and its fuckin awesome. I always have great intense workouts but yesterday when i took my first test pak it all changed it was awesome. I was pumped for hours after my workout even tho i could barely lift my arms. Great stuff keep up the great work. I cant wait to do my two can cycle then take m-stak to finish this mass stack off.

Hoots13
10-25-07, 6:42 am
Animal Test - Day 22
Finished my 21st and last pack of my first can yesterday.
Frankly, I am struggling for the words that will give Test the justice it deserves. Guess I'll sum it up this way: Don't be suprised if the FDA or other governing body attempts to ban Animal Test by the end of '08.
It's that good.

Glad I bought four cans at the start. Throw in an M-Stack in between cycles and I'm gonna have to buy a whole new wardrobe come springtime (If that's my downside, it's a small sacrifice!).

Thanks Animal. You have pumped new life into this old wolf.

mikedfromaz
10-25-07, 6:05 pm
all right brothers i just got mine in the mail the other day, today is an off day, but thought i would get started. after the 42 day cycle are you supposed to wait a week before you get started on the M stak or start taking it as soon as your done with the test... thanks brothers.

Hoffdogg
10-25-07, 6:10 pm
Today is Day 13 of being on Animal Test. Days 1 -7 were relatively unnoticable. Day 8 I started noticing my workouts were getting much more intense, not an anger or agressive type of intense, but rather a sharper focus and determination to complete that one extra set.

Day 10, leg day. Ugh. I don't do legs all summer due to softball and golf leagues. Those ended September 1. Usually takes me 4-5 days to recover from leg day, as I always hit them hard. This time no different, except....Day 11 I slept in (unvoluntarily) and was late to the gym. Wasn't paying attention to body feedback. Got to gym...argh, those stairs from the locker-room to the second floor. This is going to hurt. Whoa...what the....I can take two steps at a time with barely a twinge. Didn't notice having no pain! This is gonna be a good workout after all! Busted one of my best chest days ever.

Day 12. Pulled off a 2-a-day today. Unbelievable. Hit pb on bicep curl, guys in the gym would only give a brief wave "goodmorning". No one would come up and talk to me. Realized my hat was down low on my brow, veins poppin on my arms, shirt was already soaked. This is so kool.....
Back home gettin ready for work, wife informs me that she needs a few bucks to fill the fridge. Grocery day shouldn't be till Sat.? She tells me that I have been going through cartons of eggbeaters, bags of chicken breast, and boxes of cheerios (the new yougurt kind is awesome!) like I was back in school. Sorry, hadn't noticed. Thought I was just hungry. Oh yeah, and I am low on protein powder. What!?! I just opened a new tub. Oh, been drinkin two a day for a couple of weeks now? Oops.
Since we were talkin about "things" (as in, "whats with the paks?") she also informs me that my breath has taken a turn for the "nasty" while I'm asleep. The bathroom smells like a vitamin shop after I take a piss. And my privates are starting to hang like they did back when we were dating, some fifteen years ago. Hmmmmm, coincidence?
Get home from work, bouncin off walls with energy. Hit the gym while my son is taking his karate class. Decided to hit cardio and abs only tonight. Try to burn some of this energy off. 50 full minutes on the arc trainer at 45% resistance and 60% incline. No f'n way. Time flew, wasn't even gassed. Literally wrang the sweat from my shirt (back in the locker room!) and had to change shirts. Immediately did 5 sets of decline crunches while tossing/catching a medicine ball vertically (Previous best was 3).
Honey I'm home!!!! Kids are in bed. Still wound up. Here kitty, kitty, kitty....

Day 13. Today. Wife got up before I did this morning. Made me breakfast. Made ME breakfast. Said something about last night......

Taking today off from the gym. Can't eat enough today. Absolutely starving for food! Don't want to blow a gasket, better throttle this baby before she blows.....

Animal Test - can recommends a two can cycle, 42 straight days. 29 left to go. This is gonna leave a mark. Wife will probably be hiding at her mom's by end of week 3, don't think her chastity belt fits anymore. Boss will probably be asking for a urine sample pretty soon. Hope he likes the smell of vitamins....

Hoots
6'0" 202lbs
two years of committed iron workSweet, I am on my 5th day of my first can. I like hearing what I have to look forward to!

MYKL
10-25-07, 6:57 pm
I'm closing my second week of TEST/STAK2/M-STAK/NITRO/PUMP/PAK.

It is hard to describe.

1st week was a typical M-STAK STAK2 feeling week. (Hungry and instant recovery)

This week (2) I feel the muscles are more shredded and when they are recovered they remain tight and hard. I can flex them into being sore like I could when I was a teen (Isometrics?).

I need to sleep more and am quite able to put in 10 hours a night but, like Hoots, the wife has been lit by my revitalization too.

I'm going to have to add a bit more to my diet next week because I'm sure that my lifts are gonna all be PR's. I am fairly new to the bodybuilding/powerlifting regimen so my genetic peak is far enough away that I am seeing leaps and bounds in my lifting wieghts.

I definatly agree that a stack including TEST is anabolic ambrosia...

Hoots13
10-26-07, 2:51 pm
The next several days will provide a good opportunity to really see if Animal Test is boosting my recovery ability as much as I thnk it is.

This morning I was doing bent-over bb rows, and suddenly I felt that all-to-familiar "twang" in the lower right base of my back. Kinda like a guitar string breaking. I knew I strained it again, instantly. I have had this exact same injury too many times. I have a minor level of scoliosis of my back, it has a couple of small left and right "snakes" to it (must have been dropped on my head too many times as a child!).

It was a minor tweak, and I was able to complete my back routine without much alteration (only had to lower the number of straight legged deadlift sets). This injury has traditionally taken me 7-10 days to recover from, and generally includes a trip to the maseusse (she's really cute, as if I needed a reason!).

I will be interested to see how fast I recover this time around, now that I am into my second can of Test.

I'll report back immediately once it is healed. I do not plan to alter my routine, other than probably to limit the weight on leg day (which happens to be tomorrow).

Hoots13
10-27-07, 5:23 pm
Ok, honestly, I did not believe I would be following up on yesterday's post today!

Hit the gym this morning at 10am sharp. Back was stiff, a little sore, but definately nothing like it has been historically after "tweaking" it on back days. Did my usual 12 min cardio warm-up on the arc trainer, just to get the blood flowing and my heart rate up. Went directly to the squat rack to get things going.

I always warm up on squats with 2x10 and a single plate. Nothing fancy, just letting the legs know its their turn today. After the second set, felt good, almost too good. Let's throw in a couple sets of jump squats before we start adding plates. 2x10 was almost too easy. Hmmmmmm....

Throw on another plate. Back feels fine, what the hell? 4x10 All below parallel! (This is a feat for me, as I have cartilage and tendon issues in both ankles and knees.) Ok, fine. Let's push it. If the back lets out, I'll just be on the couch all day tomorrow watching football anyway! Throw on another plate. 2x10 Parallel. Cool down with a no-pause 2x10 back down at a single plate. Sweatin like it's raining, but feel good.

I go on to bang out 6 sets of leg press, all 2x10, last 2 sets at 600lbs. Very good for me (most of you probably warm up at that level, but remember I'm over 40!) 4 sets of leg lifts, 4 sets of leg curls. 2 1/2 hours, not bad. Too many water fountain breaks, though. Couldn't seem to drink enough water.

After shower, cool down, protien shake for lunch, and back home relaxing, back is a little tight again, a little tender again. But nothing like it has ever been in the past.

Summary: Based upon past experience with this same injury historically, I honestly believe my increased recovery, stamina and strength levels are a result of my stint on Animal Test. I am now more than ever really excited to see what the next couple of weeks bring as I finish my second can. Woot!

Hoffdogg
10-29-07, 12:24 pm
Things I have noticed on Test:
1. Increased soreness
2. Better recovery between sets
3. More energy throughout workout (my workouts are longer now, and I feel as if I could even keep going sometimes)
4. Overall I feel thicker (if that makes sense)
5. Sweating more. Hot flashes? I swear 30 minutes or so after taking it my whole body heats up.
6. Easier to eat SO MUCH FOOD, my workouts are getting more intense and I am feeling the need to feed my body.

MYKL
10-29-07, 1:02 pm
Yeah eating a lot more and sleeping a lot more too.

My legs recovered very quickly this time around even though I moved more weight than I normally do.

I'm starting my 3rd week and my chest routine was pure energy after a weeks end rest and refill...

rlund25
10-31-07, 6:15 pm
I just wanted to update my first post. This stuff keeps getting better and better. And its only my 14th day it seems like i have been on it for a month. I have put on 5 pounds of muscle and i am increasing all my lifts by a minimum of 5 pounds a week. Great stuff guys. And good luck to everyone else on test lift big and don't give up.

rob_in_korea
10-31-07, 7:12 pm
I am currently taking Pak/Stak 2/Pump/Test/Nitro G and Flex and this is the best stack I have ever been on. Every time I go to the gym I am hitting new personal bests. The first week I noticed increased muscle soreness but this week it doesn't seem as bad. The hunger that you get is amazing also. I am eating a ton a day yet I never really get full.

DMH56308
11-05-07, 12:07 pm
I'm deep into my second can of test, with pump and real gains and the results are unreal. I starting taking test with real gains coming off a 6 month cut (zero carbs except torrent post). My weight when i started was 203 stepped on the scale last friday 217. Diet is clean, just added carbs (oats or rice) to every meal and lots of red meat. The gains are amazing, this stuff is for real!

Hoffdogg
11-05-07, 4:58 pm
Hello natural Test levels!!!! I am into the final week of my first can, second can is on it's way now. This stuff rocks! Am I 16 again cuz acne still sucks...lol

***WTM***
11-11-07, 6:12 pm
You guys are pumping me up big time reading your posts. Just placed an order to get some test. Have about a half can of stak 2 and then it will be my TEST time.

Question for those of you on it, or have taken it....is anyone taking TEST on its own? NOT stacked with anything else besides maybe the PAK?

Just curious to read some posts about that without taking PUMP, M-Stak, or anything else with it.

Thanks

Hoffdogg
11-12-07, 1:15 pm
You guys are pumping me up big time reading your posts. Just placed an order to get some test. Have about a half can of stak 2 and then it will be my TEST time.

Question for those of you on it, or have taken it....is anyone taking TEST on its own? NOT stacked with anything else besides maybe the PAK?

Just curious to read some posts about that without taking PUMP, M-Stak, or anything else with it.

ThanksI am using Storm and Shock with it, and some Trib I found on my supplement pantry shelf, only a couple weeks worth in there though. So I am on Test without the M-Stak or Stak 2.

Hoots13
11-14-07, 8:43 am
Just finished my first Test cycle this morning. Two cans, as directed. Other than regular protein powder shakes, no other supplement stacked. I should probably wait a few more days to post the results (to give time for the additional growth) but wanted to at least give some idea of my "unofficial and unscientific" results.

Subject: Male, 41 yrs old, starting weight 208lbs

Results: Gained 1/2 inch in Bi's, 1 1/2 inch in Chest and 1 inch in Thighs. Actually decreased 3 inches in waist. While size gained was relatively minor, strength levels increased substantially. Bench increased 67%, BBCurl increased 58%, Squat increased 80%!, and Pulldowns increased 37%. (Note: all increases based upon minimum 8 rep levels) Weight gain was actually negative. Final weight after cycle is 201lbs. This leads me to the conclusion that my bf decreased while almost offset by muscle increase.

Even though I lost weight, my eating habits were greatly increased. 5-6 meals per day during cycle, always seemed hungry. Noticable increase in core temp, libido, and mood. Workouts were always intense, and usually I finished fatigued, but never "winded".

Summary: Animal Test was able to increase my matabolism, increase my T levels (wife can attest to this), increase my body's recoup ability, thereby allowing greater workloads for greater duration, resulting in both increases in size and strength that otherwise may not have occured within the same time period or at all.

I highly endorse Test (from my 41 yr old point of view), and after a 1 week cleanse followed by a cycle of M-Stack and another 1 week cleanse, I will begin my second cycle of Test (which is already waiting on my shelf!). Fantastic product and greatly appreciated.

If there should be additional gains over the next few days as a result of the final packs making their way through my system, I will update this post.

Hoffdogg
11-15-07, 4:24 pm
Who else is getting them? I am hot all the time, I sweat all the time...

So this means I have the Test and some acne of a 16 year old boy, and the menopause of a 50 year old woman!!!!!

Freakshow
11-15-07, 4:30 pm
Who else is getting them? I am hot all the time, I sweat all the time...

So this means I have the Test and some acne of a 16 year old boy, and the menopause of a 50 year old woman!!!!!

Oh ya! I sweat constantly now...been sleeping the in the nude. Feelin good. That is all.

Hoffdogg
11-15-07, 6:06 pm
Oh ya! I sweat constantly now...been sleeping the in the nude. Feelin good. That is all.
Seriously crazy how hot I am all the time., Test needs to come with some Extra Dry deodorant.

Mazda 6
12-22-07, 4:52 am
Hello Bro's!!!

I can't wait to try the Animal Test on it's own, maybe with Animal Pump and Animal Pak.

I think that i will stack it on it's own, because is very difficult to find it here in Greece!!! Is very expensive also (in supplements stores here).

I am 22 years old and 95kg (190 lbs?) and 19% bodyfat. I lift 220lbs X 4 reps in bench, 275lbs X 8 reps in barbell squat and 275 lbs X 6 reps at deadlifts.

I want to ask if i can take it during my cutting period. I will do a 4 months cutting period, and i want to be 82-84 Kg on 10% bodyfat.

P.S. I think that my girlfriend is gonna love it!!! :)

ATLMusclBro5
12-22-07, 11:10 am
I'm working through my first pack of Animal Test only. Not stacking with anything else. This time around, I'm making a few changes from the directions on the can. First, I'm only taking it when I need the most help in the gym (leg day and back day). So I'm not taking it everyday. Second, I typically take a half-dose instead of the full pack. I train in the mornings before work and I noticed that when I took a full dose the effects tend to linger all day...which is not good while I'm sitting at my desk for 9 hours!!

But the workouts were amazing!!! I can remember one workout training back and doing single arm rows with 120# and 150# dumbbells and being able to handle them without a lot of cheating. Before, I could barely move the 150s and I was swing the 120s all over the place. It definitely heats you up and I totally sweat through my shirts. But it's an incredible rush while you're lifting heavy. I just didn't feel tired even after a heavy leg day or a heavy back day. I just gotta make sure I sip water through my workout and keep the water flowing all day or I'll get dehydrated.

I usually take a few weeks off from working out to recover and refocus at the beginning of the year, so after my break, I'll start cycling Animal Test according to the directions and see how my bod responds.

rob_in_korea
12-23-07, 8:22 pm
My final results can be found here:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11653&page=7

I know I was not just taking Test but feel free to check it out. I was amazed with the results.

-Rob

jhicks3301
02-26-08, 1:21 pm
You guys can check my review here
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7529681

Enforcer
02-26-08, 1:26 pm
I love the new Animal Test. My test levels have gone through the roof and i feel like I can destroy any weight I pick up. Animal Test will now be a staple in my supplement plan.

Bigugly1987
03-11-08, 7:46 pm
iv used ever animal prod and loved them all been usin m stak for proble a least 3 years and LOVE it i tell ever aboutit . i heard alot of good shit about animal test could not wait to try it (it was hard to take 6 long weeks off my beloved M stak but i did) after the 6 weeks of test i didnt notice anything but some shit that kinda felt like roid rage. in fact i lost mass and mt TEST levels felt a all time low if u no what i mean. im not hatin on the stuff but just thoght i share that i did give it another chace also just did 3 weeks of it and had to stop cuz i was lookin very flat and losin mass.. i should also note that my diet is at its all time best im eatin 470 grams of protien a day from egg whites tuna chicken and lean beef ( i switch the chicken from day to day with tuna) hate chicken and tuna. and i match that in carbs from oats and brown rice has anyone eles had this problem i love ANIMAL but mabe "test" just aint from me sned me a PM if u dot any feedback thanks fallas

BIG Ugly
age 20 235 lb bf 12%

B Con
03-11-08, 8:23 pm
I tested Animal Test and I have to say nothing packs on the pounds and helps you gain quicker than Animal Test. I was able to push through plateaus and cut bodyfat at the same time. I definitely recommend this supplement to everyone I talk to that is interested in gaining serious mass. This product is the best breakthrough of bodybuilding in recent trends.

Elite
03-22-08, 12:07 am
Last night i completed my first can of Test, along with its accompanying can of M-Stak.

Start - 29/02/08 - BW: 213lbs.
Finish - 20/03/08 - BW: 225.2lbs.

Increased reps on all my routines. Max bench has increased by 20lbs. But most importantly for me being a rookie Bodybuilder, my weight has increased by 12.2lbs, without any noticeable increase in waist size. If anything, i feel my BF has gone down, strange. My muscle feels a lot fuller, denser. My arms have never felt or looked so big, my back and shoulders too.

I think i always respond particularly well to M-Stak. Im not a hardgainer by any means, i put on weight very easy, but not always lean mass. I feel my ability to gain weight, along with a mountain of clean food and M-Stak is my route to success. I've never eaten so much extra lean ground beef. If i couldnt fit a solid meal in during these 3 weeks (rare) i would have 50g whey. I ate a lot, but i worked for the weight too. I honestly think without the interuptions to my training schedule over the past 21 days, my gains could have been even better. But maybe the extended rest in parts spurred on the growth? Its a fine line....

So Phase:2, onto Test and N1-T, 21 days, lets see where this and a restored training split gets me...

DetroitMuscle
03-28-08, 12:35 pm
I'm closing my second week of TEST/STAK2/M-STAK/NITRO/PUMP/PAK.

It is hard to describe.

1st week was a typical M-STAK STAK2 feeling week. (Hungry and instant recovery)

This week (2) I feel the muscles are more shredded and when they are recovered they remain tight and hard. I can flex them into being sore like I could when I was a teen (Isometrics?).

I need to sleep more and am quite able to put in 10 hours a night but, like Hoots, the wife has been lit by my revitalization too.

I'm going to have to add a bit more to my diet next week because I'm sure that my lifts are gonna all be PR's. I am fairly new to the bodybuilding/powerlifting regimen so my genetic peak is far enough away that I am seeing leaps and bounds in my lifting wieghts.

I definatly agree that a stack including TEST is anabolic ambrosia...

Damn...no offense but that stack seems like a little much. I mean how do you know which product your getting the results from?

I have a question for all you test users. Some of you posted gains of 8-12lbs mass after your cycle of test. Were you able to hold the weight as long as you held your diet or did your weight start sliding down after a few weeks?

DetroitMuscle
03-28-08, 12:37 pm
O and to the kid that is 17 and asked if he should take this- absolutely not. I believe its recommended to be at least 25 (at least thats how it is for Stak 2).

You have more than enough natural hormones at that age to make some good gains. Appreciate your youth- dont rely on supps to get you what you can achieve without them. Build a good base and supplement when you start getting older and you actually need to, they will be much more effective trust me!

LittleMan55
03-28-08, 12:39 pm
I got 2 packs left and I will put something up with measurements and full write up after I run the M-Stak to finish. Want to give you guys the full effect!

GRUNT
04-07-08, 4:55 pm
Just took my first serving of test today...I bought 2 cans along with my normal supp regiment..All i am saying is this shit better show some results for the money i spent...Currently 234 lbs 6ft 1in, pretty low body fat since I am military...shit better work is all I am saying...

Elite
04-07-08, 5:20 pm
Just a heads up. Ive noticed over the past 2 weeks that taking Test on its own 60-45mins pre w/o, and not with my pre w/o meal has worked the best for me. Also, try stacking with N1-T, its the best stack i've ever used. 2x N1-T 30mins pre w/o and 2 before bed.

J-Dawg
04-08-08, 9:54 am
I got 2 packs left and I will put something up with measurements and full write up after I run the M-Stak to finish. Want to give you guys the full effect!

BS, were you able to put up your measurements and numbers? Just curious to hear how it worked for ya.

J-Dawg
04-08-08, 9:54 am
Just took my first serving of test today...I bought 2 cans along with my normal supp regiment..All i am saying is this shit better show some results for the money i spent...Currently 234 lbs 6ft 1in, pretty low body fat since I am military...shit better work is all I am saying...

Nice GRUNT. Keep us posted brother.

J-Dawg
04-08-08, 9:55 am
Just a heads up. Ive noticed over the past 2 weeks that taking Test on its own 60-45mins pre w/o, and not with my pre w/o meal has worked the best for me. Also, try stacking with N1-T, its the best stack i've ever used. 2x N1-T 30mins pre w/o and 2 before bed.

Good feedback T. So, your feeling is that an empty stomach worked best for ya?

Elite
04-08-08, 10:00 am
Good feedback T. So, your feeling is that an empty stomach worked best for ya?

Well about 30-45mins after pre w/o meal. Im getting much better DOMS, thats for sure.

LittleMan55
04-08-08, 10:01 am
BS, were you able to put up your measurements and numbers? Just curious to hear how it worked for ya.

Sorry I have been slow J.

Here are the final ones about 1 week into the M-Stak. I will write a review when things settle down a little bit with school.

Height 6' 0"
BW 222.5
BF ~ 14

Chest 45 3/4 unflexed
Waist 36 1/4
Thigh 26 1/4 unflexed
Arms 16 5/8 (these need to get a lot bigger)
Calves 16 1/8 (These need to come up too)
Shoulders 52 1/2 ( small in this department as well)
Fore arms 13

Starting measurements what few I took, wish I would have done more

Chest 45 1/4"
Waist 36 3/8"
Arms 16 1/2"

Weight 217

I started taking test with about 2 weeks left in my cut. So I only ate a bulking diet for abuot 4 weeks on it. I think the results speak for themselve. Like said earlier I will wirte a much better review, when time permits. Most likely this weekend.

Highly recommend Animal Test though.

J-Dawg
04-08-08, 10:19 am
Well about 30-45mins after pre w/o meal. Im getting much better DOMS, thats for sure.

Nice. DOMS is always a sign that Test is working!

J-Dawg
04-08-08, 10:20 am
Sorry I have been slow J.

Here are the final ones about 1 week into the M-Stak. I will write a review when things settle down a little bit with school.

Height 6' 0"
BW 222.5
BF ~ 14

Chest 45 3/4 unflexed
Waist 36 1/4
Thigh 26 1/4 unflexed
Arms 16 5/8 (these need to get a lot bigger)
Calves 16 1/8 (These need to come up too)
Shoulders 52 1/2 ( small in this department as well)
Fore arms 13

Starting measurements what few I took, wish I would have done more

Chest 45 1/4"
Waist 36 3/8"
Arms 16 1/2"

Weight 217

I started taking test with about 2 weeks left in my cut. So I only ate a bulking diet for abuot 4 weeks on it. I think the results speak for themselve. Like said earlier I will wirte a much better review, when time permits. Most likely this weekend.

Highly recommend Animal Test though.

Ah, no worries bro. Thanks for the feedback!

Elite
04-08-08, 10:29 am
Another thing, and something i brought up with G. As the AA is targeted specifically for amplifying hypertrophy during exercise, i only take the two AA caps on w/o days. I take Test of course on rest days, but minus the 2 AA's, as i feel off days are a time to replenish and rebuild, so the AA would have no use. I have saved 20 AA's which i plan to run with M-Stak when i finish my Test cycle.

GRUNT
04-08-08, 12:28 pm
Nice GRUNT. Keep us posted brother.

Will do, excited about these two cans, started my first dose on my day off so we will see how i feel after my first week. Havent read any of the reviews yet so that I can make a good opinion without my mind taking over because of what someone else said about the product.

J-Dawg
04-08-08, 12:32 pm
Another thing, and something i brought up with G. As the AA is targeted specifically for amplifying hypertrophy during exercise, i only take the two AA caps on w/o days. I take Test of course on rest days, but minus the 2 AA's, as i feel off days are a time to replenish and rebuild, so the AA would have no use. I have saved 20 AA's which i plan to run with M-Stak when i finish my Test cycle.

This is interesting T. From my understanding of AA, it seems to be most beneficial if taken everyday as to help keep the levels of arachidonic acid in your system high for a more positive anabolic response.

GRUNT
04-13-08, 12:51 am
Today was day 6 of Animal test...I wont post my wo here since it will be in my journey but at first i was a little skeptical of it. I believe today is the day it started affecting my wo's, of course in a good way. I did a good amount of sets and reps but could never actually feel worn out. It was probably one of the best feelings I have during a leg day. I did alot more then I usually as far as set wise because i was worried that I wasnt doing enough. i hope this trend keeps up in my wo's because its definetely a welcoming feeling.

I am not one to really give kudos to many things or get overly excited about much cause believe me, if i think its bullshit I will post it on here no matter who sponsors this site. This is a decent supplement in my opinion. The way I look at it is, if it does what its says and intends to do then it gets the thumbs up in my book. Not bad at all, 1 and 3/4 of a can left...We will see what happens over the next 36 days of taking it.

bigunz85
05-04-08, 3:50 pm
Today was day 6 of Animal test...I wont post my wo here since it will be in my journey but at first i was a little skeptical of it. I believe today is the day it started affecting my wo's, of course in a good way. I did a good amount of sets and reps but could never actually feel worn out. It was probably one of the best feelings I have during a leg day. I did alot more then I usually as far as set wise because i was worried that I wasnt doing enough. i hope this trend keeps up in my wo's because its definetely a welcoming feeling.

I am not one to really give kudos to many things or get overly excited about much cause believe me, if i think its bullshit I will post it on here no matter who sponsors this site. This is a decent supplement in my opinion. The way I look at it is, if it does what its says and intends to do then it gets the thumbs up in my book. Not bad at all, 1 and 3/4 of a can left...We will see what happens over the next 36 days of taking it.

good to hear grunt. Sounds awesome to me. My friend took this product around two months ago and the more protein u ingest the better it works for you, well for him thats what i saw anyway. I just bought this product today and along with pak/pump. Once i get all three im doing a test log for 42 days. Everyone check it out if they want. Laterz

bigunz85
05-07-08, 9:39 pm
One Word. Wow.

PureDeDiCaTiOn
05-13-08, 1:16 pm
Currently in my final week of Test, but have 3 weeks left on my training program. In this last week i started stacking test with Stak, and will when i come off of test i will be starting my m-stak. My experience is that i gave me great focus, drive, and intensity when working out, minor mood changes (gf can attest to that one), extreme doms for the first 2-3 weeks, after that it was minor soreness. Fatigue i think is due in part to how hard you work in the gym and what your training schedule is like. Also, your body is repairing itself and needs rest, therefore posing the effects of tiredness. I was on a mild bulk / re-comp this program and have seen astonishing progress through 5.5 weeks. My weights continue to go up every week as i know i am getting stronger and pounding my body to shreds. My advice to anyone that is going to use this product, EAT lots ( that means whole foods and proteins ), SLEEP lots ( at least 7 hours a night ), and TRAIN HARD, but only enough. Over training is a silent killer, while it may feel good at the moment, you can really be doing more damage than good.

Great product, will absolutely use it again. Also will post numbers at the end of the program..

next cycle
1-3 / test
4-6 / test + stak
7-9 / mstak

fireman9
05-13-08, 1:34 pm
Glad your liking it, bro. Keep us in the loop.

I am on my second cycle of it. I haven't really had a whole of of aggression that wasn't workout related. I was having some mild acne (which is a good indication that it is increasing my testosterone. Strength did increase significantly. A great product that helps natural athletes stay this way and still experience test boost.. Perhaps I'm a realist but I don't see how someone can really see or feel results after there second day of anything that is comprised of stimulants which test isn't. Placebo Pauls I believe they are called. You can't love a supplement when you just had enough time to sniff the wad of cotton on top of a pill bottle. Not trying to be an ass. I swear.

Mr. Dead
05-13-08, 1:37 pm
Did 2 cans back to back, followed by a cycle of M-Stak, and I must say, the gains and results were awesome!!!

bigunz85
05-20-08, 1:22 am
i found the everything is better on a completely empty stomach why is that? does anyone know?

JimmyZ
05-20-08, 3:52 pm
Aspiring Test user here. Just reading all the reviews and I'm looking forward to trying this out. Obviously I need to research it a bit more but a question for you users. Do you have any problems sleeping at night with the pump/energy you get? I lift after work, about 6pm 2-3 times a week now and I'm worried about sleeping. I'm currently taking pump pre work out and nitro post and have no prohlems. I'm a sensitive little bitch when it comes to caffiene and sugars so lmk. Thanks guys.

krazyassmexican
05-20-08, 3:54 pm
Aspiring Test user here. Just reading all the reviews and I'm looking forward to trying this out. Obviously I need to research it a bit more but a question for you users. Do you have any problems sleeping at night with the pump/energy you get? I lift after work, about 6pm 2-3 times a week now and I'm worried about sleeping. I'm currently taking pump pre work out and nitro post and have no prohlems. I'm a sensitive little bitch when it comes to caffiene and sugars so lmk. Thanks guys.

never had problems when i used test, you can take test at any time of the day imo

@nimal
05-24-08, 8:32 am
I just came off my cycle of test and I am very impressed! I wasn't expecting nearly any of the gains I got. I have put on 9 pounds in the past 2.5 months (wasn't on test the whole time) and went up in all my lifts especially while on test. No doubt I'll be using it again! You've got a animal for life here!

mdm
06-18-08, 3:57 am
When is this product coming to the uk?

If not Why not?

k1usa
06-18-08, 4:08 am
I was a testor for Animal Test....it is a great product...works as advertised...safe and will not have to worry about the feds cutting from us....as Tren and other products have been of late. Animal Test is the real deal...worked for this 54 year old bb ...recovery time between sets was strong...great pump...sweat like a muther....love the pumps.....thats my 2 cents

bigbadboss101
08-15-08, 4:41 pm
I read something somewhere about reducing EFA intake while using Test. Is that the case? Anything else that should also be avoided to maximize effects?

bigbadboss101
08-25-08, 11:13 am
No insights?

rocrugger86
08-31-08, 5:17 pm
i am thinking about takin test on top of pump. im only 22 is this going to do anything for me and will it have negative side effects my my testosterone levels when i get off of it. thanks.

Giant Killer
08-31-08, 5:38 pm
I read something somewhere about reducing EFA intake while using Test. Is that the case? Anything else that should also be avoided to maximize effects?

Normal usage is fine. There are many threads on this just search.

i am thinking about takin test on top of pump. im only 22 is this going to do anything for me and will it have negative side effects my my testosterone levels when i get off of it. thanks.

I could only see a problem with the Pump stims plus Test has Yohimbine, so if you're sensitive to stims might want to take the red pill out of Pump. It wont have any negative effects on your Test levels afterwards.

ANewBreed
09-25-08, 1:11 pm
I just ordered my can of test and am eagerly awaiting its arrival. Ive read tons of stuff about the work out aspect of it, which is what im most looking for (I train DC, so intensity is my middle name), but I was also wondering if any of you animals noticed an increase in libido. Ive never really taken a supp like this, so not sure what itll do outside the gym.

theharjmann
09-25-08, 1:31 pm
apparently people are intense in the bedroom aswell so ive heard

jambarino
09-25-08, 5:05 pm
i took animal test for 42 days stacked with stak for 42 days.i took befor e and after measurements which i have posted in my journey.i liked it alot and set plenty of pb's while i took it.libido was up and down during it.sometimes it would be through the roof and other times non existent but i trained pretty hard during it.

B Con
12-10-08, 5:09 pm
I know this is over due. I waited for personal reasons and wanted to see what would be retained as well.

After running the AA for 50 days I have come to a conclusion.

-I don't like being sore all the time every day.
-The gains you make during a 50 day AA cycle make the soreness worth it.
-I'm looking forward to doing it again someday.

The AA in the Animal Test was helping me burn BF big time. I'm sure stacking it with the ISO-STAK was helping as well. Within 1 week after the stack was complete I put on 5 lbs just like that and that last 5 lbs was mostly all fat. I backed off the cals, fats and carbs a bit this week to balance that out a bit before starting my next stack.

The gains I made during this bulk were greater than any to date. I started at around 221-224 and ended at 245lbs. I would guesstimate that about 1/3 of it was added fat if not more but I do know a large percentage of it is muscle tissue. I've grown noticeably and every one I know has commented on that. Most of them without even knowing what I was doing.

My muscles are larger, harder and tight and most times still even now I can simply flex once or twice and get a pump. It's a feeling I've never experienced before.

Did the extra 8 days really help? I fully believe it did. In fact my biggest PR's were set in my last week of the stack. Namely, the last 2 Saturdays (which both just happened to fall on back to back ABC's ;) yea I planned it that way ) both of which were day 43 and day 50 of the stack. The last 8 days.

So yes I would encourage anyone interested in trying another cycle of Animal Test to splurge for the third can and go 50 days. Just as the AA studies showed, I too experienced my best results by running it for 50 days. That third can will run 2 50 day cycles for you when stacked each time with 2 other cans and is only 3 packs short of doing it for a third time. in short -IT'S WORTH IT!- Every penny of it for what you get out of it.

Those of you who knew me and got to see me within the last 2 weeks should have been able to see what I'm talking about if you remember what I looked like a couple of months ago.

As for stacking it with the ISO-STAK I am not sure how much to attribute to that but it must have been helping me because I was surely making great gains.

I will definitely be doing up another 50 day cycle of this wonder supplement in the future. Next time I'll be stacking it with M-Stak & Stak. Probably in the fall.

Give it a try and see if it makes a believer of you too. I'm sold.

Hg

Link and log found here http://forum.animalpak.com/showpost.php?p=584725&postcount=2299. Strong words from a strong man.

Joe RocksIt
12-11-08, 6:24 pm
I am currently on my 2nd can of test and loving it. Massive gains and eating all day long i have a food everywhere i go.. My question is what happens when the cycel ends what do you guys end up doing after mstack do you get another can of test continue the cycle or do you take a break move on to something else what is it you do?

ANIMAL 4 LIFE!

Giant Killer
12-31-08, 3:53 pm
Final Review- 2 can Test Log

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=600690#post600690

B Con
01-13-09, 11:08 pm
Test was some good stuff.

Strength wise was something you didn't really notice until you look back. It was a gradual increase in strength each workout. Nothing that shocked you out of nowhere but I definitely increased greatly. 245x6 on my bench is amazing and at least 20lbs more. 405 dead is great around 40lbs more and my Rows of 275lb is another great increase.

Looking at myself in the mirror I notice my traps are more prominent and thick. My back is definitely adding muscle. Ill try and get some pictures up once this is all done, although my camera sucks so it doesn't do much.

More test feedback from a recent log.

Log can be found here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112178291

B Con
01-13-09, 11:12 pm
I am currently on my 2nd can of test and loving it. Massive gains and eating all day long i have a food everywhere i go.. My question is what happens when the cycel ends what do you guys end up doing after mstack do you get another can of test continue the cycle or do you take a break move on to something else what is it you do?

ANIMAL 4 LIFE!

I typically take a break b/t cycles of this stuff. Wait at least the amount of time you ran with Test IMHO. For example, if you did a 21 day supply of Test and then a 21 day run M-Stak... at least give it 42 days bare minimum. I really think you should wait a little longer than that though, something around 65 days or so.

B Con
01-29-09, 12:53 pm
posted this as a response, but figured it was a decent review so..

I am about 4 weeks into a TEST/STAK/PUMP cycle and starting to see some serious results. I took M-STAK prior and will take again once this cycle is complete.

Couple things I have experienced:

- Increased recovery, was able to change my 7 day split to a 6-5 day split.
- Focus and great pumps during wo.
- Increased vascularity (diet is playing a big part but the veins are definitely being "pushed" to the surface)
- A few occurrences of acne (3) all on my back, I started with zero. Bring it on if this is as bad as it gets!
- Slow to grow areas for me ( rear delts, traps) have shot up like mad.
- Been approached multiple times in the last week and asked a. " are you on the juice?" or b. " got any juice for sale?" lol.

I have been lifting for most my adult life , I'm 36 205lb and 5'10" BF has also dropped from 18% to 16% with only losing 2-3 lbs of total body weight.

My diet for the last 2-3 months has been very clean, which of course plays the largest role in this equation, the addition of these supps has been amazing and quite motivating to keep eating the way I am.

One more note: I have personally called Animalpak 3 times for assistance.
ALL 3 times I was given awesome instruction on how to maximize their product and never rushed off the phone- these dudes want to help and it shows.
Thanks A-PAK.
cheers,
Nick

edit: I suck at posting pics..

B4
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/data/500/animal_trap1.jpg

after 4weeks
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/data/500/medium/animal_trap.JPG

Animal Test/Stak Combo user.

Mr. Dead
01-29-09, 12:53 pm
Nice...

B Con
02-04-09, 10:02 pm
Here is a little overview of my time with Animal Test:

Weight:
+4

Major Lifts:

Bench
+20

Incline DB
+20

Deads
+40

BB Rows
+50

I said this before but I'll state it again. Animal Test really sneaks up on you. I never really noticed my strength and size increase, but it has. Looking back at the numbers and pictures and you can definitely see a nice increase that I am very happy off.

M-Stak was nice to finish off the Test with. Kept me hungry and packing the calories and weight on. The energy boost was also very nice after work and got me ready for the gym but didn't keep me awake afterwards (like other preWo formulas do).

For the full log w/ pictures go here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112178291

B Con
03-10-09, 11:22 am
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=299735381&postcount=39

"I packed on 10lbs of lean muscle on Test. love the way I felt and could not wait to train. I have one more week on M-Stack and my gains have held...I stack it with Pump of course......the best pre-workout product on the market...my workouts are intense and focused...I am an Animal believer."

That's some solid results.

Mr. Dead
03-23-09, 1:45 pm
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115066431

"Based on a scale of 1-10, Animal Test is a 10 in my book."

Aggression
03-26-09, 1:46 pm
Well ... Animal Test has run it's course with me. 6 weeks in the books.

Here are some final statistics that I selected from my journey

Starting weight: 210lbs
Ending weight: 220lbs

Incline HS Press: 315 x 7 --> 365x6
Seated DB shoulder Press: 75x8 --> 90x8
Bench Press: 265x65 --> 275x6
DB Row: 145x8 --> 160x10

Needless to say, I've gained some serious mass/strength.

ANIMAL TEST IS DA BOMB!!

Can't wait to run this for 6 weeks paired up with M-stak.

Cajun
03-30-09, 4:31 pm
Just took my second pack of test getting ready for my first workout. I can't wait to see what this is going to do. There are already several guys in the gym waiting to see what happens as well. Now if the clock would just move faster.

Cajun
04-03-09, 12:03 pm
Didn't seem to be much difference for the first few days but today it certainly feels like there is more fullness in chest and arms after workout last night and recovery today seems a lot better.

ACE713
04-14-09, 1:06 pm
i just started running Test 3 days ago. Man this stuff is something else. I follow the instructions and take it with the meal before the workout, but pre-workout I use a competitor's pre-workout product (I wont mention the name). Anyway, all of my lifts have been going up since ive started using this. Focus is better and im finding myself more motivated to keep doing reps than before. The only bad thing is the price but other than that, its livin up to its rep.

scoresman
05-06-09, 4:55 pm
Competing in an endurance sport (road cycling) is a major drain on your T levels. Most of us are training 8-15 hours a week between 2-5 hours a day... And thats just enough to get you "mid pack" as the top guys put in 20+ hours a week. I did my homework and decided to give Animal Test a try. This is what I found out.

The toughest months of training is early/late spring as cyclists are trying to get out some last minute gains before the big races get here along with some pretty damn hard races too. I used this time to test two cans of Animal Test.

First two weeks I really didnt feel anything except for a little better recovery time between workouts. Nothing to write home about... Then by the time I finished the first can things started to change. During my hard workouts of the week I could go harder and more often. Power increases for 1 minute, 5 minute, and 20 minute intervals were in the range of 3-7% per week.. THIS IS HUGE GUYS! Normally during this time of year I might see a 3-4% increase if im lucky. Another big thing is my explosive power (30 second - 1 minute) is off the charts. On training rides I am dropping riders like a stone where 42 days ago they were hanging on when I attacked. Recovery is awesome as well..... No sides found even when its hot and im out for a 4+ hour ride.

Not being a shill or making shit up....Animal Pak has helped me reach the next level and then some.

Naturally Huge
05-21-09, 5:15 pm
I've tried a few other test boosters in the past and none of them come close to how I've felt while on Animal Test. I'm almost done with my first six-week cycle and I can honestly say that this is the most potent, powerful supplement I've taken. Since Test has kicked in, my strength has incresed each week on pretty much all my exercises, some as much as 20-50 pounds! I'm 35 and this product has made me feel like I'm 21 again. My aggression in the gym is up, hunger is up, bodyweight is up, libido is up, strength is up, and my mood is elevated. I love this stuff. Highly recommended for anyone who is serious about putting size and strength.

dknera
07-28-09, 1:54 pm
I've used Stak a couple months ago, and now I'm on my second can of Test.
First, I'd like to say that they both definitely work noticeably-- even though I'm only 23-- but certainly in different ways.
I've found the most notable aspect of Stak's efficacy is that it increases "workout aggression" (not to mention the likely effects it has on your body at a chemical level regarding anabolism). In addition--to be frank-- it made me unbelievably horny. Test, on the other hand, is really difficult to explain. I'm very sure that it is working because of the gains and my performance in the gym. Yet, it seems to me less intense in terms of aggression, but is "available" when you need it.
Here's a weak analogy: (Referring to what it's like when actually in the gym) With Stak, it's as if you're a car that got a new engine upgrade adding 100 more HP, making it fast and powerful *at all times*. Test is like the original [respectable] car, but with a turbo charger installed, so the car has that extra intense power, but under control, only to be used when necessary.
Though it may not seem like it from the previous description, I prefer Test over Stak-- partially due to the fact that I probably shouldn't have taken Stak since I'm under 25.

Enough about that! On to my actual question...
There are plenty of questions in the forum regarding Test and Stak. I've ready plenty on this subject and I understand why certain ingredients are contained in one and not the other (the "sawed-off shotgun" vs. "sniper rifle" analogy you've probably read about). Yet, one thing that's bugging me is this: If Stak contains Longjack, Avena and Tribulus as its "test complex", then why doesn't Test contain these?

Thanks!

MACPulse
09-14-09, 3:49 pm
Anyone have any issues with hair loss while on AT?

96darkhorse
11-20-09, 3:13 pm
just started this week on my test + stak "stack". also using pak and flex...ill chime in after my cycle runs out...its only been three days but i already feel an improvement in my workouts

96darkhorse
11-20-09, 3:15 pm
you shouldnt be having any issues with hairloss....any side effects that are related to prohormornes or steroids have nothing to do with test...test has no prohormones nor steroids

The_Hardworker
11-23-09, 4:28 pm
Tell us how you liked using Animal Test right here...

Test is a comprehensive combination of patented and cutting-edge compounds, designed to potentiate natural test levels, enhance androgen receptor sensitivity and to “amplify” training-related muscle inflammation and in turn amplify hypertrophy.

For additional reviews: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5552421&highlight=animal+test

For additional feedback, here are logs from the Alpha Testing: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=10658

Hi, i am 54kg n really want to try test. Do u think i can handle it? i Used mstak n gt 2kg in 2weeks frm it (thats major to me ie Hard Gainer). Will i be able to handle TEST? What kind of result can i expect to see at end of 1 cycle?

rlopez4550
01-09-10, 2:18 pm
I was reading through some posts on here and figured I would throw in my 2 cents.

I see a few people mentioning Test causing whats seems to be Hot Flashes... I was sorting through the ingredients and Yohimbe Bark extract, one of the ingredients in Test can cause those sort of side effects. Nothing harmful. At least you shouldnt have to worry about ED with this stuff heh

Going to buy a can of test when the pay period comes back around

Kon_Rock
01-13-10, 2:47 pm
42 Days on Animal Test and the Verdict is......Get on it as fast as you can!

Animal Test Review

DOSING
I took it the recommended times, one hour before my workout (4PM) with a RealGains or GainFast shake. Then about 30 mins after that I would take Stak and Pump together. I kept the dosing schedule times pretty close to the same, even on off days. This is key to staying with it.

OTHER SUPPS
I was Stacking Animal Test with:
-Stak (30 min PreWO)
-Pump (30min PreWO)
-Uni-Liver (4 with each meal)
-Torrent (Post)
-Intr-Aid (Intra)
-RealGains / GainFast (In between meals)
-Pak (Lunch)
-BCAA Stack (AM and Intra)

MEAL PLAN
I started this log with an alright diet but I switched it up in the middle. By changing my lunch from sandwiches to 12-18oz of ground beef and one potato. I really liked this it a lot easier to eat and I saw a bog improvement to my weight gain. Other then that everything was pretty much the same.

Breakfast: 5eggs, 1cup oats, 2 scoops GainFast in the Blender
Lunch: 12-18oz ground beef and 1 potato
Snack: Protein Bar
Snack: RealGains/GainFast Shake, with 1/4cup of oats
Dinner: 16-18oz Steak and Big Potato
Before Bed: RealGains/GainFast Shake

WEIGHT
I started this log at 197lbs and wasn't sure what to expect as far as gains go on Test. I kinda thought 205 would really good. But just a few weeks in and I was over that. I just could not believe got up to 212lbs. This is the heaviest I have ever been and I feel great.

STRENGTH
About week three I really started to notice the strength increase. I would be on my last sets and could push through more reps then I normally could. Half the time I would just add more weight, thinking "Hey I'm on ANIMAL TEST PUSH IT!" So thats what I did I went as heavy as I could the every workout. All my lifts have increased pretty dramatically. On squats I have notice a big strength increase, Before this I was 225x6 and now 275x10 & 295x6. So +40lbs on squats. I'll take it and my legs are alot bigger, my underwear are pretty tight around my thighs.

OTHER EFFECTS
I didn't notice any real negative side effects from anything during this run. I noticed more sweating in the gym, thats because when this stuff kicks in you are in the zone and are just tearing it up. But other then that I would say side effect free. I have never had any negative side effects from anything Animal/Universal has put out. The stuff is top notice and just works!

POST ANIMAL TEST
I am going to continue this log with the recommended M-Stak by Animal. I will also be adding Natural Sterol Complex(NSC). I really love NSC, I was on it before they updated the formula so I'm excited to see how the new stuff works. So stay with on here and hopefully I can make some more gains and improvements. The workouts and diet will be the same. I'll should be done with this right before Thanksgiving.

CONCLUSION
With all that said, Animal Test is the best supplement I have ever taking and I have tried many test booster, etc. With a good gaining diet and hard training sessions Animal Test can do the same for you. The drive and physical ability you have in the gym on this stuff is unbelievable. It really is like you become an Animal. I would get people coming up to me all the time saying "man what are on?", "your lookin big" , and so on. People noticed, I would tell them and say if wanna be big you gotta eat big too.

MEASUREMENTS

BEFORE
Arms - 16in
Forearms - 14in
Chest - 45in
Shoulders - 26.5in
Legs - 25.5in
Calvs - 14.5in
Waist - 34in

Weight - 197lbs

AFTER
Arms - 16.5in +.5in
Forearms - 14.5in +.5in
Chest - 45.5in +.5in
Shoulders - 27.5in +1in
Legs - 27in +2.5in
Calvs - 15.25in +.75in
Waist - 35in +1in

Weight - 211lbs +14lbs

Goning to run this again, here soon.

Mr. Dead
06-30-10, 4:15 pm
Aggression's 6 Week Animal Test Log:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125666093

Shark52
08-01-10, 2:23 pm
Did any of you guys take a before and after weigh in when you were on TEST? Im looking to gain alot of mass this season and would love to try this product, i read alot of your reviews and it sounds great but i just want to see how much weight everyone gained on average. Did you notice if it was lean mass or just alot of sloppy weight? Also what did you change about your diet?

ontheEDGE
08-01-10, 4:05 pm
Did any of you guys take a before and after weigh in when you were on TEST? Im looking to gain alot of mass this season and would love to try this product, i read alot of your reviews and it sounds great but i just want to see how much weight everyone gained on average. Did you notice if it was lean mass or just alot of sloppy weight? Also what did you change about your diet?

first off, your not gonna want to hear this but at your age you dont need to use Test and you shouldnt anyway. If you want to gain mass you have to work hard and EAT...my suggestion is eat clean. Others may say eat everything in sight but i think that leads to the "sloppy weight" you referred to. You should increase your carbs and protein calories, (keep some healthy fats in there too). Check weekly or bi weekly then adjust the calories if you are gaining too much weight, or not enough for your liking.

Shark52
08-02-10, 11:35 am
first off, your not gonna want to hear this but at your age you dont need to use Test and you shouldnt anyway. If you want to gain mass you have to work hard and EAT...my suggestion is eat clean. Others may say eat everything in sight but i think that leads to the "sloppy weight" you referred to. You should increase your carbs and protein calories, (keep some healthy fats in there too). Check weekly or bi weekly then adjust the calories if you are gaining too much weight, or not enough for your liking.

Thanks for the help bro, def take that into consideration

jrh0341
09-29-10, 2:53 am
ok, this is day 3 of a Test, Stak, Pak stack and I think it showing promise. Obviously, it is far too early to have seen tangible results, or weight gain etc, however; day 1 was leg day, its now exactly 2 days later, and I am not feeling 1/4 of the soreness I ususally have by now.

Keep in mind the leg program I am on right now was set out for me by a trainer, (who is a rookie IFBB pro herself) and its pretty sick. Its a fairly heavy and high volume set up, and it usually leaves me good and sore for about 4 straight days, so the fact that two days later i'm only feeling light to very moderate soreness seems like a big sign.

That's basically the kind of recovery rate I had back in my early 20s. I'm a few months short of 30 right now, so the idea is pretty exciting.

Cygnus
09-29-10, 1:59 pm
jrh,

I'm right there with you. I kicked off the test explosion stack as well:
Pak in morning w/ breakfast and uniliver
Test with snack and uniliver 90 min before workout
Stack 45 min before workout
Pump 15 min before workout
Nitro walking into the gym
Whey shake after workout
Lunch
Snack or shake before leaving work
Omega and Flex with dinner
PM before bed

I've maybe noticed slight strength gains beyond what I was progressing towards (32yr old, lifting religiously 2 years now), but I have noticed less soreness after 2 volume days that should have me far more sore. I test body comp via bodpod every 2 weeks, so I'll know how the lean mass is truly responding more then...until then, it'll be nice not haivng to limp the for two days after a leg day.

asteele
10-10-10, 12:26 am
ive got a quick question, im considering taking Test in the next 2 weeks. I'm 22 been lifting for real for about 3 years (played football since 6th grade, not the same kind of lifting) im 6,4 225 and ive been stuck at a plateau for quite some time. My diet is in check and im currently taking animal pak and stak, along with protein, kre alkalyn, glutamine, a pre and post work out drink (quake and xtend) and zma. Do you guys think adding animal test to my stack would benefit me to put on lean muscle?

thanks for any advice

jrh0341
10-11-10, 5:48 am
ive got a quick question, im considering taking Test in the next 2 weeks. I'm 22 been lifting for real for about 3 years (played football since 6th grade, not the same kind of lifting) im 6,4 225 and ive been stuck at a plateau for quite some time. My diet is in check and im currently taking animal pak and stak, along with protein, kre alkalyn, glutamine, a pre and post work out drink (quake and xtend) and zma. Do you guys think adding animal test to my stack would benefit me to put on lean muscle?

thanks for any advice

Not really. I wouldn't recommend test and I'd honestly get off the Stak if I were you. Keep in mind, test and epecially stak are supposed to maximize hormone output that is already just abuot maxed out for someone of your age. That's why they recommend it for people over a certain age. Stak is intended to do things that someone at your age doesnt need.

I'd say review that diet once again. If you are 22 and not growing its either a need to rework your training, or rework your diet, garaunteed. Your training routine may be sound, but if youve hit a plateau, maybe its just stale. How long has it been since you've mixed it up.

I will suggest you change up that post workout shake a bit. I looked up both of the ones you listed, and they appear to be mostly just an amino supp. Aminos are great, but you need real, significant calories in your pre and post workout meal. Maybe take a look at real gains or some of the others. Lots or supps are marketed as "recovery" shakes but a true, postworkout shake NEEDS to have a signifiicant dose of whey protein and simple carbs. The shake I drink immediately post workout for example is about 600 quality calories.

Also, take a look at your total intake. Try one of those online metabolic calculators to make sure you are shooting for the right daily total.

Whats your body fat looking like about now? I only ask because, if you are not making progress, and you are managing to still stay lean as well, you can definitely afford to try adding some calories and seeing if that does the trick.

Captain Caveman
10-11-10, 8:36 am
Not really. I wouldn't recommend test and I'd honestly get off the Stak if I were you. Keep in mind, test and epecially stak are supposed to maximize hormone output that is already just abuot maxed out for someone of your age. That's why they recommend it for people over a certain age. Stak is intended to do things that someone at your age doesnt need.

I'd say review that diet once again. If you are 22 and not growing its either a need to rework your training, or rework your diet, garaunteed. Your training routine may be sound, but if youve hit a plateau, maybe its just stale. How long has it been since you've mixed it up.

I will suggest you change up that post workout shake a bit. I looked up both of the ones you listed, and they appear to be mostly just an amino supp. Aminos are great, but you need real, significant calories in your pre and post workout meal. Maybe take a look at real gains or some of the others. Lots or supps are marketed as "recovery" shakes but a true, postworkout shake NEEDS to have a signifiicant dose of whey protein and simple carbs. The shake I drink immediately post workout for example is about 600 quality calories.

Also, take a look at your total intake. Try one of those online metabolic calculators to make sure you are shooting for the right daily total.

Whats your body fat looking like about now? I only ask because, if you are not making progress, and you are managing to still stay lean as well, you can definitely afford to try adding some calories and seeing if that does the trick.

Good advice brother. Gotta get the diet in order before you even worry about what supps to take. Otherwise your pissing money away and spinning your wheels. I'm still a young buck myself and all i take right now is whey, Pak and Omega. Keep it simple, if i add any more test to my system, bad things could happen.

asteele
10-11-10, 12:07 pm

I change my workouts every 6 weeks. I just finished my first can of stak and all my major lifts went up anywhere from 10-25 pounds, so its not that im not getting stronger, im just stuck at 225.

When i said pre and post i left out that i do drink a post workout shake, just a whey protein shake. The xtend is an intra workout drink, my bad.

My body fat is probably somewhere to 10-12% not to sound conceded or anything, but im a pretty well built guy.

Im definitely eating enough so i know that cant be it, i was just getting opinions if test would benefit me.

What about m-stak/stak stack?

Indomitable Will
07-25-11, 8:54 pm
Just finished 6 weeks of Animal Test and Animal Stak. I actually took a week off of Stak after the first can, so I have one week of that left while I'm starting M-Stak. I made some good gains, mostly in strength, bodyweight didn't really change much, which is fine. I'm losing body fat. Here are the numbers for the big three at the beginning and at the end of the six weeks.

Squat: Start - 5x295, End - 6x325
Bench Press: Start - 4x280, End - 4x300
Deadlift: Start - 5x440, End - 5x475

Good stuff.

PORTERHOUSE
07-25-11, 10:06 pm
Just finished 6 weeks of Animal Test and Animal Stak. I actually took a week off of Stak after the first can, so I have one week of that left while I'm starting M-Stak. I made some good gains, mostly in strength, bodyweight didn't really change much, which is fine. I'm losing body fat. Here are the numbers for the big three at the beginning and at the end of the six weeks.

Good stuff.

Was your diet geared towards gaining or cutting?

B.S.
07-25-11, 11:42 pm

Good stuff.

thats odd you didnt gain weigght. i eat 4000 calories a day when i do this and gain substantial weight everytime

Indomitable Will
07-26-11, 6:40 am
Was your diet geared towards gaining or cutting?

Definitely gaining, but I do lawn maintenance and landscaping and I've been working a lot of overtime the last few months, so I've been burning through the calories. Been eating close to 5000 calories a day. If it was winter time I'd be gaining more weight.

It's all good, though. I'm as strong now as I was when I was 15 lbs heavier, and that'll help me when I do a couple powerlifting meets next year.

AlphaAgreda
06-30-15, 2:48 pm
What's up everybody, I've been looking a lot into starting Test and I do know it's a great product but even with all the research I've done I can't find an answer for my question anywhere , I know everyone experiences great gains while on it and I know they say to take the mstack(which im very familiar with, owe most of my gains to mstack) to help keep them but after but have you guys kept most of the gains even after finishing the mstack? I know it will vary from one person to another but hoping to get a general idea. Any answer would be appreciated

FDScds
10-25-15, 9:30 pm
The first day/first workout alone was crazy just from the sheer excitement and anticipation of what the next few weeks will bring. My friend and I have both been taking it for 8 days now and I can already see improvements in both of us visually. Personally I feel like I have a lot more strength and stamina, as well as more focus.

FDScds
10-26-15, 9:04 pm
The first day/first workout alone was crazy just from the sheer excitement and anticipation of what the next few weeks will bring. My friend and I have both been taking it for 8 days now and I can already see improvements in both of us visually. Personally I feel like I have a lot more strength and stamina, as well as more focus.
Personally I feel like I have a lot more strength and stamina, as well as more focus.casesam.co.uk (http://www.casesam.co.uk)

P Diesel
01-06-16, 9:45 am
i enjoy Test very much. i work it in once a training cycle along with Stak.

P

Razor
01-06-16, 5:13 pm
i enjoy Test very much. i work it in once a training cycle along with Stak.

P

Can't beat that combo. Love running this and i think i'm due for another 10 cans of this haha.