PDA

View Full Version : Animal Test FAQ #1: Can I stack Animal Test with Animal Stak?

Animal Rep
10-04-07, 2:41 pm
Can I stack Animal Test with Animal Stak?

Animal Test and Stak can be combined together to create powerful natural hormone enhancing stack. Think of Stak as a sawed off shotgun approach regarding hormone production as it sprays and hits its target via multiple pathways. Test is more precise, like a sniper's rifle. Both will get the job done, just in different ways. Obviously Test also stacks well with more foundational products like Pak, Pump and Nitro.

Hoomgar
12-28-07, 2:11 pm
Can I stack Animal Test with Animal Stak?

Animal Test and Stak can be combined together to create powerful natural hormone enhancing stack. Think of Stak as a sawed off shotgun approach regarding hormone production as it sprays and hits its target via multiple pathways. Test is more precise, like a sniper's rifle.

Would it be safe to say then that the benefits (shotgun affect) of Stak can be fine tuned or "aimed" by some of the targeted ingredients in Test? Like if Stak is good at raising test levels as is Test but Test also includes ingredients to channel the effectiveness of that free test then the shotgun blast sent out by Stak will also be "aimed" a bit more and therefore made more affective than it would be if you were using Stak alone?

I ran a cycle of Stak2 already this summer and noticed by the end of the cycle a crazy increase in my strength output. Mater of fact, have not been as strong since I finished the cycle. I am going to start a cycle (2 cans) of Test starting with the new year and want to maximize my gains. I have a cycle of Stak2 on hand and wonder if I would really benefit from running them in tandem or should I just run the Test?

I'm 41 and only been lifting since summer this year so I am just trying to get all the help I can get. However, I don't want to be juvenile either and just dump all the supps I can in my body if they are not going to help.

The topic title is specifically what brought me in here but more than "can I" I want to know the "should I" of this potentially powerful stak.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

~peace

simpleguy
12-28-07, 2:25 pm
Would it be safe to say then that the benefits (shotgun affect) of Stak can be fine tuned or "aimed" by some of the targeted ingredients in Test? Like if Stak is good at raising test levels as is Test but Test also includes ingredients to channel the effectiveness of that free test then the shotgun blast sent out by Stak will also be "aimed" a bit more and therefore made more affective than it would be if you were using Stak alone?

I ran a cycle of Stak2 already this summer and noticed by the end of the cycle a crazy increase in my strength output. Mater of fact, have not been as strong since I finished the cycle. I am going to start a cycle (2 cans) of Test starting with the new year and want to maximize my gains. I have a cycle of Stak2 on hand and wonder if I would really benefit from running them in tandem or should I just run the Test?

I'm 41 and only been lifting since summer this year so I am just trying to get all the help I can get. However, I don't want to be juvenile either and just dump all the supps I can in my body if they are not going to help.

The topic title is specifically what brought me in here but more than "can I" I want to know the "should I" of this potentially powerful stak.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

~peace

yeah bro, stak would definitely make it better... make sure to eat a lot

Hoomgar
12-28-07, 2:39 pm
yeah bro, stak would definitely make it better... make sure to eat a lot

THAT wont be a problem ;)

Thanks man. I'm going for it. I need the help trust me. I am 6'4" and 225 lbs and when I lift you'd think I was a girl (no offense to any of our female lifters, you know what I am saying). During my Stak2 cycle my bench went from 101 lbs up to 4 reps of 255! That is no BS. My strength went through the roof! Every since then I have come back down. I could still bench like 170 but not over 200 any more. Right now I am recovering from and elbow injury so I have been hitting legs. Guess what? Next revelation! My legs! I mean hoacky crap! A guy my size should be able to press some plates. Well there are girls in the gym pressing more plates than I do. I need the help I assure you. I have a feeling, I've come to the right place :)

So unless some one else comes in here and negates your input with something contrary, I am leaning towards staking both at this time.

Pak
Flex
Stak
Test
Protein
Fish Oil still? or no?
CLA still? or no?
Creatine of course, most likely Pump
ZMA and Melatonin at bed time

simpleguy
12-28-07, 11:31 pm
THAT wont be a problem ;)

Thanks man. I'm going for it. I need the help trust me. I am 6'4" and 225 lbs and when I lift you'd think I was a girl (no offense to any of our female lifters, you know what I am saying). During my Stak2 cycle my bench went from 101 lbs up to 4 reps of 255! That is no BS. My strength went through the roof! Every since then I have come back down. I could still bench like 170 but not over 200 any more. Right now I am recovering from and elbow injury so I have been hitting legs. Guess what? Next revelation! My legs! I mean hoacky crap! A guy my size should be able to press some plates. Well there are girls in the gym pressing more plates than I do. I need the help I assure you. I have a feeling, I've come to the right place :)

So unless some one else comes in here and negates your input with something contrary, I am leaning towards staking both at this time.

Pak
Flex
Stak
Test
Protein
Fish Oil still? or no?
CLA still? or no?
Creatine of course, most likely Pump
ZMA and Melatonin at bed time

ok... stak looks good, but I don't know what CLA is, though I got a huntch
also, no need to compare yourself to others, you gotta be better than you used to be, not than someone

Hoomgar
12-30-07, 6:34 pm
ok... stak looks good, but I don't know what CLA is, though I got a huntch
also, no need to compare yourself to others, you gotta be better than you used to be, not than someone

Yeah I know that bro. Not really carin about that, it was said joking really. Because it is true. We have a few women at our Gym that can hit heavier numbers than a lot of the guys ;)

CLA is Conjugated Linoleic Acid. It is useful for us older overweight people. It helps the body burn fat and also feed lean muscle tissue. As I have made so much progress I am most likely going to drop it from my regimen as soon as I start my Test cycle. I will be doing Stak and Test together.

Thanks for the info and feedback. I appreciate it.

k1usa
12-30-07, 7:01 pm
I was one of the testers for the ANimal Test product...its strong....its a no bullshit product....it hits hard and does a number for this 54 year old...big time......

Hoomgar
12-30-07, 8:13 pm
I was one of the testers for the ANimal Test product...its strong....its a no bullshit product....it hits hard and does a number for this 54 year old...big time......

54 and giving Test a thumbs up? That is what I like to hear! I heard a big "YEAH BUDDY!" in my head when I read that :)

Lleonart
02-29-08, 11:16 am
I am on my last day of my stak and test cycle. I know i read to off cycle it with m-stak. Should I start taking m-stak the day right after my test and stak ends or wait a week and then start?

Enforcer
02-29-08, 11:20 am
I am on my last day of my stak and test cycle. I know i read to off cycle it with m-stak. Should I start taking m-stak the day right after my test and stak ends or wait a week and then start?

Wait a week bro. Let your body get adjusted and then take the M-Stak. You won't lose your gains in only one week, its impossible as long as you are still training and eating properly.

Lleonart
02-29-08, 11:22 am
Wait a week bro. Let your body get adjusted and then take the M-Stak

Thanks bro that is great news cause I am due for a week rest....lol

Hoomgar
02-29-08, 11:30 am

You are supposed to start it right away bro to preserve your gains. That is what all of us who ran this did. It is not a hormone booster like Test and Stak. It simply keeps your body in an anabolic state while the AA leaves your system and your hormones rebalance themselves. Hope that helps.

Lleonart
02-29-08, 11:36 am
You are supposed to start it right away bro to preserve your gains. That is what all of us who ran this did. It is not a hormone booster like Test and Stak. It simply keeps your body in an anabolic state while the AA leaves your system and your hormones rebalance themselves. Hope that helps.

Ohh gotcha. I was due for a week off. Should I wait till after the 3week m-stak cycle?

Enforcer
02-29-08, 11:39 am
Ohh gotcha. I was due for a week off. Should I wait till after the 3week m-stak cycle?

If you are due for a week off from your training because of your training then take your week off and rest up. Let your body recover and build itself back up. We all need rest from time to time otherwise our bodies would never grow. Take the week off and then start the M-Stak.

Hoomgar
02-29-08, 12:53 pm

Absolutely not bro. Take your break when you need it. Remember, the M-Stak is mostly a metabolic stabilizer. It helps through nutrition/protein partitioning and other metabolic processes and helps you body stay in a "growth state" (anabolism) which is precisely what you will be doing during your week off, growing. This is the whole reason why Universal is recommending you run it after the Test cycle. It should be just as effective for you during an off week as it is during workouts. If you want, you can even remove the stim from it and use it without that if you don't want it during your week off. The stim is the red capsule.

It's a great product. I'm deff going to be running another cycle of it soon (just finished my stack yesterday).

krazyassmexican
02-29-08, 12:59 pm
Absolutely not bro. Take your break when you need it. Remember, the M-Stak is mostly a metabolic stabilizer. It helps through nutrition/protein partitioning and other metabolic processes and helps you body stay in a "growth state" (anabolism) which is precisely what you will be doing during your week off, growing. This is the whole reason why Universal is recommending you run it after the Test cycle. It should be just as effective for you during an off week as it is during workouts. If you want, you can even remove the stim from it and use it without that if you don't want it during your week off. The stim is the red capsule.

It's a great product. I'm deff going to be running another cycle of it soon (just finished my stack yesterday).

listen to this guy please

Lleonart
02-29-08, 1:51 pm

listen to this guy please

Thanks guys for the advice. I def will start my m-stak tomorrow and take my week off.

krazyassmexican
02-29-08, 2:06 pm
Thanks guys for the advice. I def will start my m-stak tomorrow and take my week off.

i came off test a few weeks ago

and yeah like the brother told you
if you take the last pak today, tomorrow you should be taking your m stak

Lleonart
02-29-08, 2:33 pm
i came off test a few weeks ago

and yeah like the brother told you
if you take the last pak today, tomorrow you should be taking your m stak

Ohh ok gotcha. Now my final question is if I wanted to do another cycle of test/stak would I start again after the week off of m-stak? or wait longer?

Sorry for asking so many questions...Im a newb when it comes to supplaments.

krazyassmexican
02-29-08, 3:02 pm
Ohh ok gotcha. Now my final question is if I wanted to do another cycle of test/stak would I start again after the week off of m-stak? or wait longer?

Sorry for asking so many questions...Im a newb when it comes to supplaments.

you are supposed to do a 42day full cycle of test and take 4 weeks off
3 of those weeks are on m stak
that means

when you finish your mstak wait a week and you can start test again

Lleonart
02-29-08, 3:09 pm
you are supposed to do a 42day full cycle of test and take 4 weeks off
3 of those weeks are on m stak
that means

when you finish your mstak wait a week and you can start test again

Cool thats what I thought. Thanks bro.

krazyassmexican
02-29-08, 3:19 pm
Cool thats what I thought. Thanks bro.

no need to thank me bro

i hope everything goes well for you

Mastrcruse
04-04-08, 10:52 am
Sorry for bringing this up..just want to get it right.

Alright so I just did a 3 week M-stak period. I am on my week off and now am going to start the test/stak cycle

So ..
Weeks 1-3: Test/Stak
Week 4: Off
Week 5-7: Test/Stak
Week 8: off
Week 9-11: M-stak until completion

Is this correct or am I reading right that I should take out week 8?

Thanks

krazyassmexican
04-04-08, 10:56 am

Alright so I just did a 3 week M-stak period. I am on my week off and now am going to start the test/stak cycle

So ..

Thanks

week 1-8 animal test and stak if you can
as soon as you take your last baggies
jump right into m stak for 3 more weeks

Hoomgar
04-04-08, 11:12 am

So ..

Thanks

week 1-8 animal test and stak if you can
as soon as you take your last baggies
jump right into m stak for 3 more weeks

What this brother said. (G Diesel recommended this) you can take the Stak and Test together for 6 weeks straight and then cycle off the 6 weeks with another 3 week cycle of M-Stak. After that, be sure to take at least a week off from all cycled products.

KAM, you did mean 6 weeks right bro?

krazyassmexican
04-04-08, 11:17 am
What this brother said. (G Diesel recommended this) you can take the Stak and Test together for 6 weeks straight and then cycle off the 6 weeks with another 3 week cycle of M-Stak. After that, be sure to take at least a week off from all cycled products.

KAM, you did mean 6 weeks right bro?

yes, i mean 6 weeks sorry
that means 42 days on test and stak
and the day 43 you should be on m stak already

Mastrcruse
04-06-08, 10:06 am
Great..thanks. I start tomorrow!

J-Dawg
04-07-08, 4:28 pm
Great..thanks. I start tomorrow!

Awesome M, let us know how you like it!

NurseWaller
04-26-08, 1:05 pm
okay when i ordered my 2 cans of test and m stak my order got canceled and when i went back to redo it i accidently ordered stak instead of stak...so if i only have one can of the stak...should i wait to take it with my second can of test or take it with the first one...ill reorder the m stak when i get some more protein in a month or two but don't have the money for another can of stak..thanks

Animal Rep
07-30-09, 1:40 pm
You would be ok taking them together brother.

Sidawi
12-14-09, 11:16 pm
I'm confused how to take the test/stak combo. On test it says to take with the last meal before you lift so about 2 hours preworkout. Then on the site where it gives you staks for the goals you want it tells you to take stak 1 hour before then test 30 min prior to lifting. can someone help me out with this.

Animal Rep
12-21-09, 3:25 pm
I'm confused how to take the test/stak combo. On test it says to take with the last meal before you lift so about 2 hours preworkout. Then on the site where it gives you staks for the goals you want it tells you to take stak 1 hour before then test 30 min prior to lifting. can someone help me out with this.

You should be eating about an hour prior to training. So have your Test an hour before training with a meal, and then 30 mins later have Stak.

mritter3
12-21-09, 3:27 pm
You should be eating about an hour prior to training. So have your Test an hour before training with a meal, and then 30 mins later have Stak.

sounds like great advice to me.

LegDay_UKIGS
02-16-10, 4:30 pm
I work out at 0530, I don't eat breakfast before I lift, so when should I use Test for maximum results?

J-Dawg
02-17-10, 9:36 am
I work out at 0530, I don't eat breakfast before I lift, so when should I use Test for maximum results?

What time do you wake up? Does your schedule not allow for anything at all? I would highly suggest consuming something, whether it be some fruit, a protein shake or even oatmeal prior to lifting. Even in the busiest of times, I would pound a shake pre-workout and continue to sip it during.

Hoomgar
02-17-10, 10:02 am
What time do you wake up? Does your schedule not allow for anything at all? I would highly suggest consuming something, whether it be some fruit, a protein shake or even oatmeal prior to lifting. Even in the busiest of times, I would pound a shake pre-workout and continue to sip it during.

x2 that and then you can just pop your Test pack with that.

Hg

LegDay_UKIGS
02-17-10, 2:08 pm

Well I take storm pre... but I wake at 0445 and out the door 20-30 minutes later. I was taking pump but I'm giving the body a change. I just wasn't sure if I should take Test with my pre bed shake or with the storm 30 mins prior.

J-Dawg
02-17-10, 4:13 pm
Well I take storm pre... but I wake at 0445 and out the door 20-30 minutes later. I was taking pump but I'm giving the body a change. I just wasn't sure if I should take Test with my pre bed shake or with the storm 30 mins prior.

I would take it with the serving of Storm pre-workout.

smoothballer
04-29-10, 10:23 pm
Is it a good idea to take a pre-workout supplement like Shock Therapy or Animal Pump with the Test Explosion Stack? If so, how would I take this? I plan on taking Test 1 hour before working out with food and Stak 30 min after.

Thanks in advance.

Hoomgar
04-30-10, 2:05 pm
Is it a good idea to take a pre-workout supplement like Shock Therapy or Animal Pump with the Test Explosion Stack? If so, how would I take this? I plan on taking Test 1 hour before working out with food and Stak 30 min after.

Thanks in advance.

Just take your pre-wo supp 15 minutes before your workout then. Also, when running that stack, you can take your Animal Stak at bedtime if you want to, given that you are not already using ZMA Pro? That is Hoom's preferred way of raising test levels when running that stack.

Hg

smoothballer
04-30-10, 4:01 pm
Just take your pre-wo supp 15 minutes before your workout then. Also, when running that stack, you can take your Animal Stak at bedtime if you want to, given that you are not already using ZMA Pro? That is Hoom's preferred way of raising test levels when running that stack.

Hg

Thanks bro!

TONEE GUNZ
05-20-10, 10:31 pm

Hg

Can someone provide a link to this? Stak to be ordered:

Pak
Pump
Stak x2
Test x2
M-Stak
Purple Wrath
Glutamine
Protein
Fish/Flax
Liver-X

Animal Rep
05-26-10, 4:03 pm
Can someone provide a link to this? Stak to be ordered:

Pak
Pump
Stak x2
Test x2
M-Stak
Purple Wrath
Glutamine
Protein
Fish/Flax
Liver-X

Solid.

awayoflife
12-25-10, 7:17 am
Hey guys! I’m just turning 21 and I wanted to give the Explosive Test stack a shot. I want to ad Test and Stak to my current stack (Pak, Nitro, Storm, Real Gains + lots of food because I’m on a bulk right now). I just wanted to know if it’s ok adding these supps to my current stack considering my age. Peace.

Punishir
12-25-10, 8:27 am
Hey there Awayoflife. I wouldnt really use the test or stak at ur age. Honestly you should be pumped of test at ur age. I would add more whole foods and/or another protien shake. And depending or ur training, maybe do a bulking routine if ur not already. Hope this helps merry x-mas.

awayoflife
12-25-10, 10:54 am
Hey there Awayoflife. I wouldnt really use the test or stak at ur age. Honestly you should be pumped of test at ur age. I would add more whole foods and/or another protien shake. And depending or ur training, maybe do a bulking routine if ur not already. Hope this helps merry x-mas.

Thanks for the advice bro. Guess I’ll have to think of another stack to try to get even more gains on my current bulk. Merry Christmas!

Animal Rep
12-29-10, 3:28 pm

Agreed. Look into M-Stak and a diet that is geared toward weight gain.

GUNS
05-15-11, 8:06 am
Just wondering if there were any updates in here on how and when to use Test. I am about to go on another cycle of Test/Stak and have been reading some are taking the test in the morning when they are working out in the afternoon. What is the optimal time to take it?
With a meal or empty stomach?
Meal before workout or one earlier in the morning?

C.Coronato
06-14-11, 1:40 pm
Just wondering if there were any updates in here on how and when to use Test. I am about to go on another cycle of Test/Stak and have been reading some are taking the test in the morning when they are working out in the afternoon. What is the optimal time to take it?
With a meal or empty stomach?
Meal before workout or one earlier in the morning?

Test should be taken one hour before training with a meal my man. 30 mins later have the Stak.

GUNS
06-14-11, 2:39 pm
Thanks C, Thats how Ive been doing it. Just seen a couple of post when I did some more looking around and seen some of the guys here doing it different. But it has worked great for me and whenever I do the cycle, I do take the test with the meal before my w/o then stak 30 minutes later. Have made some great gains this time around. One week left though so hate it has to end. May M-stak then go another round!

unclejason
08-30-11, 4:07 pm
Test should be taken one hour before training with a meal my man. 30 mins later have the Stak.

Hey, could you please tell me how to stack this for early AM workouts? I train at 5am and I currently take 1 scoop of whey/casein blend then a shot to Animal Rage upon waking and on my first set about 15 minutes after this. I would naturally think I'd take Animal Test along with that, pre workout. Should I take Stak with all of that or maybe take Stak another time during the day, or perhaps even before bed (or vice versa with Test/Stak)?

Also, as I plan on doing the Test/Stak stack for at least a full 6 weeks it would make sense to something like M-Stak after that. My question here is, is Test+Stak for 6 weeks followed by M-Stak best or Test+M-Stack for 6 weeks followed by Stak best? I guess I'm just trying to nail down what makes more sense and which one of these would compliment Animal Test better.

I've been lifting for over 20 years now so I'm not new to supplements and I've taken Animal Test before but have never stacked it with anything...I'm pretty excited about trying one of these stacks! Thanks in advance for any input here.

Animal Rep
08-30-11, 4:31 pm
Hey, could you please tell me how to stack this for early AM workouts? I train at 5am and I currently take 1 scoop of whey/casein blend then a shot to Animal Rage upon waking and on my first set about 15 minutes after this. I would naturally think I'd take Animal Test along with that, pre workout. Should I take Stak with all of that or maybe take Stak another time during the day, or perhaps even before bed (or vice versa with Test/Stak)?

Also, as I plan on doing the Test/Stak stack for at least a full 6 weeks it would make sense to something like M-Stak after that. My question here is, is Test+Stak for 6 weeks followed by M-Stak best or Test+M-Stack for 6 weeks followed by Stak best? I guess I'm just trying to nail down what makes more sense and which one of these would compliment Animal Test better.

I've been lifting for over 20 years now so I'm not new to supplements and I've taken Animal Test before but have never stacked it with anything...I'm pretty excited about trying one of these stacks! Thanks in advance for any input here.

Personally i would try to get up a little bit earlier. Have Test with a meal 45-60 mins before training. 15 mins later have the Stak, then 15 mins later have the RAGE. M-Stak after those six weeks would be ideal.

unclejason
08-30-11, 4:51 pm
Personally i would try to get up a little bit earlier. Have Test with a meal 45-60 mins before training. 15 mins later have the Stak, then 15 mins later have the RAGE. M-Stak after those six weeks would be ideal.

Man I would love to do that but I'd have to go to bed that much earlier and with everything I have going on, that's really not possible. I'd either have to take it all together or split the Test and Stak. I could take Stak in the AM and Test at night with a meal if that would be better (I forgot that Test should be taken with a meal). I would think with the compounds in Test it wouldn't matter so much the time of day you take it or whether you take it before you workout; if I'm not mistaken, Test helps boost your overall T levels, not so much just boosting them at one particular time (such as an hour after taking it). Is this right?

mnmvilla2002
09-08-11, 7:30 am
Man I would love to do that but I'd have to go to bed that much earlier and with everything I have going on, that's really not possible. I'd either have to take it all together or split the Test and Stak. I could take Stak in the AM and Test at night with a meal if that would be better (I forgot that Test should be taken with a meal). I would think with the compounds in Test it wouldn't matter so much the time of day you take it or whether you take it before you workout; if I'm not mistaken, Test helps boost your overall T levels, not so much just boosting them at one particular time (such as an hour after taking it). Is this right?

Would like to hear back on this one. As I too am looking at trying Test + Stak and work out in the A.M. but for me not so much waking up earlier but the food part. As I am currently working in Iraq nothing to eat at that time of day. So if taking it with a late dinner is fine then I will be taking Test the night before and Stak pre-workout in the A.M.

J-Dawg
09-08-11, 9:30 am

J, I think this would be fine--Taking Stak in the AM prior to the workout and then Test with a meal prior to bedtime.

unclejason
09-08-11, 11:20 am
J, I think this would be fine--Taking Stak in the AM prior to the workout and then Test with a meal prior to bedtime.

Thanks J-Dawg, I appreciate the advice. So I'll take the Stak (with my Rage) pre workout and either take my Animal Test with dinner or with my before bed shake (which is usually 2 scoops of whey/casein blend, milk, flaxseed oil, and peanut butter). Now that Stak is available again I'm placing my order!

unclejason
09-09-11, 2:53 pm
I don't mean to beat a dead horse here, but I'd like to ask for some opinions on Animal Test alone versus Animal Test + Animal Stak.

Either way I'll do the full 6 weeks followed by M-Stak (or M-Stak with Stak if I don't use Stak with Test; those 2together are about the same price as just Test).

I've read in the forums where folks have gotten good gains with both but just wanted to open the floor to see if anyone can attest (no pun intended) to any substantial difference/gains using just Test versus Test + Stak.

blackhulk
01-02-13, 10:34 pm
hi.,

i also confused which one is the best.,

a) animal test + animal stak (42 days) follow with animal m stak (21 days) <-- suggestion from animal rep
b) animal m stak + animal test (3 weeks on, 1 week off) <-- suggestion from supplement seller at my place
c) animal m stack + animal stak (3 weeks on, 1 week off) <-- suggestion from my gym owner

i'm 28 years old.
i hope i can get clear answer because i want to start this stack as soon as posibble.

thank you

blackhulk
malaysia

Merc_enary
06-07-13, 11:22 am
It does say that i can be staked either M-Stak or Stak. Now I have also read here and everywhwere else that your food intake should be fairly high. Now whi that being said, i am on a restrcited diet as I am gearing up for a show. Should I ride the "off" week and then stak both Test and M-stak ( I am coming off an Stak "cycle") once the week is off? would this benefit in any way in my situation?? Thank you brothers.