PDA

View Full Version : Animal Test FAQ #3: Are There Supplements to Avoid While on Animal Test?

Animal Rep
10-04-07, 3:48 pm
Are there any supplements that I should avoid while on Animal Test?

Definitely anything with white willow bark which is basically a natural form of aspirin, and other comparable compounds. Compounds that interfere with the effect of AA by preventing prostaglandin (PGF2a) synthesis, especially if it is taken on a constant basis, should be avoided. So when using Animal Test, you should limit the use of aspirin and other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). Consistent use of OTC and prescription pain killers could basically kill or negatively impact the efficacy of Animal Test.

MYKL
10-30-07, 4:42 pm
What about CLA? I like to take it on the weeks end while I am recovering. Does CLA affect the benefits of TEST at all?

JHOORNSTRA
12-17-07, 1:36 pm
I just bought 2 cans of Test and I'm gonna run them back to back as suggested. I know there is no need for PCT with Test. But I am thinking of doing a cycle of 6-oxo immediately following my Test cycle. Would this be a bad idea? Should I wait a few weeks before I start the 6-oxo?

krazyassmexican
12-17-07, 1:42 pm
I just bought 2 cans of Test and I'm gonna run them back to back as suggested. I know there is no need for PCT with Test. But I am thinking of doing a cycle of 6-oxo immediately following my Test cycle. Would this be a bad idea? Should I wait a few weeks before I start the 6-oxo?

your m stak cycle counts as a post cycle therapy

Macrobolic
12-19-07, 11:33 pm
What about CLA? I like to take it on the weeks end while I am recovering. Does CLA affect the benefits of TEST at all?

CLA will probably be ok. The only fatty acids that I've seen affect the effects of AA are omega-3 fatty acids (Linolenic fatty acids).

Macrobolic
12-19-07, 11:34 pm

I see nothing wrong with that.

your m stak cycle counts as a post cycle therapy

M-stak is also a very good choice after 2 cycles of Animal Test

Just to make this clear though, Animal Test is not an exogenous source of hormones, so it does not require PCT

B.C.
02-02-08, 11:20 am
CLA will probably be ok. The only fatty acids that I've seen affect the effects of AA are omega-3 fatty acids (Linolenic fatty acids).

So should I lay off the fish oil caps while I'm taking Test? Mine is a 3-6-9 fish/flax/borage oil cap.

Knighter
04-06-08, 1:54 pm
I'm currently taking Storm/Shock/Torrent stack. I had excellent results with TEST in the past, and want to hit another 2 cans. Would these products be ok to take with TEST. If so what would the timeline be? I take Storm 1hr before the gym, Shock 25mins before the gym and Torrent right after in my car...Thanks!

Boz
04-06-08, 1:59 pm
So should I lay off the fish oil caps while I'm taking Test? Mine is a 3-6-9 fish/flax/borage oil cap.

Took the words out of my mouth.......

B.C.
04-06-08, 2:06 pm
Took the words out of my mouth.......

I just kept taking mine like normal Bro, and I had awesome results. I don't think it hinders the Test too much. I was taking 12g of those bad boys a day on most days.

J-Dawg
04-07-08, 4:26 pm

A few caps per day won't hurt B.C.

J-Dawg
04-07-08, 4:26 pm
I'm currently taking Storm/Shock/Torrent stack. I had excellent results with TEST in the past, and want to hit another 2 cans. Would these products be ok to take with TEST. If so what would the timeline be? I take Storm 1hr before the gym, Shock 25mins before the gym and Torrent right after in my car...Thanks!

Wouldn't be any issue with stacking those.

GUNS
12-21-09, 11:04 pm
So what are you guys using as pain relief meds while on test?

Jon_Blaze
07-06-10, 3:15 am
Would GH Max/Stack be something to avoid while in TEST?

Animal Rep
07-12-10, 3:49 pm
So what are you guys using as pain relief meds while on test?

I would try your best to stay away from them, if you can.

Would GH Max/Stack be something to avoid while in TEST?

No problems there brother, many guys stack them all.

TruMotivation
12-14-12, 11:11 am
What about Taking Test with Mstak, pros and cons? I know you suggest test with stak

Solid Dreams
12-14-12, 11:12 am
What about Taking Test with Mstak, pros and cons? I know you suggest test with stak

What they usually suggest you do is test/stak for 8 weeks, then mstak immediately afterwards.

TruMotivation
12-14-12, 11:20 am
What they usually suggest you do is test/stak for 8 weeks, then mstak immediately afterwards.

i understand. so since i have mstak and not stak with test would i be wasting the mstak? should i wait till i can order stak?