PDA

View Full Version : Animal Test FAQ #5: Can I Take Test Only on Training Days?

Animal Rep
10-04-07, 3:52 pm
Can I take Test only on training days?

Test is meant to be taken both on training days and off days. While the formula's effects will be felt dramatically in the gym, you grow when you are at rest. During these crucial recovery times it is critical to have the test enhancing agents of the Test formula circulating through your system.

AnabolicMass02
10-04-07, 4:05 pm
Yes, you need a continuous supply of test in your blood stream for your overall level of test to increase. As your levels of test increase, you will be more aggresive, stronger, recover faster and gain muscle at a faster rate.

Routhouse
04-15-08, 1:05 pm
Ok I was reading the Animal Test directions and it says it should be taken with the meal before your workout. Ok in my case I workout early in the morning, I get up around 0430 and usually start my workout by a little after 5am. I dont eat breakfast until after my workout which is also when I have a light protein shake.
My question is simply when should I take Test? With dinner the night before? It doesnt contain stims I presume so that should be fine just not sure if thats too much time before my workout or if that even matters in this case... Also taking M-Stack and Pump as a pre-workout and Pak with breakfast or lunch.

Any info/help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

davidb
07-09-08, 11:45 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I was reading the Animal Test directions and it says it should be taken with the meal before your workout. Ok in my case I workout early in the morning, I dont eat breakfast until after my workout which is also when I have a light protein shake.
My question is simply when should I take Test? With dinner the night before? It doesnt contain stims I presume so that should be fine just not sure if thats too much time before my workout or if that even matters in this case. Or just take on empty stomach with ST pre workout.

Boondock
06-08-09, 11:53 pm
i know this is old but i have the same question as the guy above

Animal Rep
07-30-09, 1:37 pm
Do you consume anything upon waking up? I would suggest taking something in as your body needs to stop the breakdown while sleeping. And are you only doing cardio in the AM or a full workout?

Shark52
06-18-10, 2:00 am
didnt really know where to ask this and didnt want to start a new thread. It says to take test with your last meal before the gym. But i also take pump and it says to take that on an empty stomach 30 mins before, so what do i do?

Animal Rep
06-21-10, 4:45 pm
didnt really know where to ask this and didnt want to start a new thread. It says to take test with your last meal before the gym. But i also take pump and it says to take that on an empty stomach 30 mins before, so what do i do?

Test 60 mins before training with a meal.
Pump 30 mins later.

unclejason
04-06-11, 7:17 pm
Ok I was reading the Animal Test directions and it says it should be taken with the meal before your workout. Ok in my case I workout early in the morning, I get up around 0430 and usually start my workout by a little after 5am. I dont eat breakfast until after my workout which is also when I have a light protein shake.
My question is simply when should I take Test? With dinner the night before? It doesnt contain stims I presume so that should be fine just not sure if thats too much time before my workout or if that even matters in this case... Also taking M-Stack and Pump as a pre-workout and Pak with breakfast or lunch.

Any info/help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

I'm in this boat as well (early morning training). I normally take 1 scoop of whey then Rage upon waking; I'm in the gym within 20 minutes of waking up. So if I can Animal Test would it be best to take for my post workout meal, or the last meal at night? Also, if someone were to take Test on an empty, or semi-empty stomach would this negate the effects of it; what are the implications here? Thanks

C.Coronato
06-14-11, 1:43 pm
For the best results you should be having a solid meal before training. You need fuel in your body to have the optimal performance. Test is digested best with food in your stomach.

I personally would try to wake up maybe 20 mins earlier, and have a solid meal, then 20 mins later have the Rage and then hit the gym.

guido6701
07-07-14, 6:21 pm
For the best results you should be having a solid meal before training. You need fuel in your body to have the optimal performance. Test is digested best with food in your stomach.

I personally would try to wake up maybe 20 mins earlier, and have a solid meal, then 20 mins later have the Rage and then hit the gym.

I emailed the folks here at Universal with this very same question. They told me the main reason behind taking it with meals is to aid with digestion. They said because I work out when I wake up its ok to take it before I get there. I eat breakfast afterwards also.