PDA

View Full Version : West Virginia Animals

Pages : [1] 2

bigbull52
10-04-07, 11:45 pm
Any bad ass mofo's from WV let me know what's up, share your experiences on here, and if your somewhere close to the southern part of the state let me know quick we'll get together...peace, bull

Achilles
10-05-07, 7:25 pm
I'm in Shinnston, I'm about .. 25min from Morgantown ... I'm 160ibs of dynamite ..

bigbull52
10-05-07, 7:58 pm
I'm in Shinnston, I'm about .. 25min from Morgantown ... I'm 160ibs of dynamite ..

I'm around 3 hours south of mo-town, but it's nice to see someone else in this state being an animal

Achilles
10-05-07, 9:39 pm
Hey bigbull, I say we go to Spadafores in Fairmont one day this coming week & let the big iron ride high and threaten lives

bigbull52
10-05-07, 11:02 pm
My friend Fairmont is quite a trip from here, we will have to make it a weekend guns session sometime soon....

ryanlemley1
10-08-07, 12:15 pm
fellas...wish i were still in the dub v. i'm in florida living now...but west virginia is my home...just left morgantown...5 months ago..and do i miss it. it would be great to get to train with some fellow brothers. maybe i'll get back there sometime. TRAIN HARD!

The House
10-14-07, 9:26 pm
The fuckin House is from WV. Hit me up man. I am in the northern panhandle.

bigbull52
10-15-07, 3:46 am

Damn am I the only bro in the south of this state that lifts... haha...

bigbull52
11-11-07, 1:42 am
Come on Mountaineers, u gotta come outta the woodworks and get this thread started... Somebody lift with me! ha

Achilles
11-11-07, 2:03 am

House, I am 20 minutes south of Morgantown .. Are you in moundsville, weirton or wheeling ? I will make the trip to pay dues in the gym with you.

bigbull52
11-11-07, 2:06 am
House, I am 20 minutes south of Morgantown .. Are you in moundsville, weirton or wheeling ? I will make the trip to pay dues in the gym with you.

House/Achilles if you guys make it around Mo-Town or farther south let me know sometime...i'll make the long trip on a saturday or somethin sometime

Achilles
11-11-07, 2:40 am
Spadafores in fairmont is one of the finest gyms in the state, It's deff. a gym like you see in the background for the bodybuilders on this site ... I love it there. I never knew the house actually lived this close to me .. fucking awesome

Achilles
11-12-07, 6:10 pm
Or maybe everyone will stop talking again

BAD ASS MARTIN
11-22-07, 8:24 am
Has anyone been selected to Rep West Virginia?

Let's make this happen.

B.A.M.

Achilles
11-22-07, 1:43 pm
I want to rep. West Virginia

BAD ASS MARTIN
11-22-07, 1:51 pm
I want to rep. West Virginia

Way to take charge!

Let's get some interest going and make this happen!

B.A.M.

naturalguy
11-23-07, 9:39 am
You guys have a great opportunity with House. Make it great, if you need any help setting it up let me know.

Brutus_515
11-23-07, 9:44 am
Hey man your up by morgantown right?...if it is in the northern part I know a few of us from Pittsburgh will come hit it up!...let me know if you need anything

Achilles
11-23-07, 1:29 pm
Hey man your up by morgantown right?...if it is in the northern part I know a few of us from Pittsburgh will come hit it up!...let me know if you need anything

Yeah deff. I want to get a few people and train with the house in wheeling

Achilles
11-27-07, 3:14 pm
Jesus Christ, what does it take to make something happen on this thread ? I'm tired of waiting and everyone dragging their feet!

BAD ASS MARTIN
11-27-07, 3:49 pm
Jesus Christ, what does it take to make something happen on this thread ? I'm tired of waiting and everyone dragging their feet!

Well has anyone stepped up to the plate and let Chairman G know they are interested in heading this chapter?

Thats the first step. This thread has a lot of interested Animals not to mention HOUSE. Looks like West Virginia is ready!

B.A.M.

Brutus_515
11-27-07, 3:52 pm
Get a gym get a time and post it up cant read minds

Brutus_515
11-29-07, 9:37 am
any progress here?.....I know WVU got some fucking beast around campus?

if you need any help Achilles hit me up

The Landlord
12-16-07, 11:59 pm

Hey there! This is the House's wife. I am willing to help you get this started. I will talk to House tomorrow and see about getting a gym and date and time. We would love to have you all up here for a ABC session! We are very close to PA and OH so we could get some serious amount of people here! Well just let me know whats up and I will help out as much as I can!

Achilles
12-17-07, 12:29 am
Spadafores Gym in Fairmont, said to be the best in the state ... current Mr. West Virginia trains there .. I have the next month of school off .. I want the house to come and anyone else

bigbull52
12-18-07, 12:13 am
Spadafores Gym in Fairmont, said to be the best in the state ... current Mr. West Virginia trains there .. I have the next month of school off .. I want the house to come and anyone else

Yea I have the next month off 2.... just make it ahead of time and i'll make the 3 hour drive for it....

The Landlord
12-18-07, 12:56 am
Sounds great guys! I will gather a few dates for ya when House is available and whatever works best for you all just let us know. It probably wont be til around the 2nd or 3rd week in January tho...but we will work something out.

The Landlord
12-23-07, 10:17 pm
From our family to yours Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! God bless everyone and safe travels!
Love
The Fankhouser Family

ryanlemley1
01-27-08, 3:48 pm
if i were in motown still...i'd mention pro performance. that place rocks. the equipment is amazing and fits the hardcore peeps. just my two cents. achilles..i know you would be about 35 min from there.

Countrified
01-28-08, 5:22 am
What's up Fella's, Just posting a Countrified Whats Up from the Middle East, I personally am from the north-east part - Out in the Country - Preston Co., where cutting & splitting firewood, shoveling snow, and biting into tree's is an every day workout. Then if that's not a big enough adrenaline rush for you - you can alway head on over the prison and throw a few mates around at the maximum penitentiary - just a thought. Well we're starting a barbell club over here - the thread is Camp Ali Al Salem - check it out and support the troops brothers and sisters. Keep It Reall Country Boys. Countrified Out!!!

Hoomgar
02-01-08, 11:14 am
Stirrin the pot...

edoublep
02-07-08, 6:58 pm
damn you guys. Charleston, WV here. slowly becoming addicted to the liftstyle, was a fat ass for a long time (still working on that) and now working to build muscle.

anyone here in Charleston at all?

bigbull52
02-08-08, 12:41 pm
Yo Charleston, I'm around 90 mins from you.... Princeton, but i'm as close as your gonna get...everything else is Morgantown

The Landlord
02-08-08, 8:37 pm
Hey there The House & I are in Wheeling. Keep us informed when you all are ready for a WV ABC!!!!

bigbull52
02-10-08, 11:45 am
Hey Mrs. House,

I was wondering if House has been asked to guest pose or make an appearance or anything at the Mr.West Virginia in April.... and I would also like to get with him for some training/nutrition advice for my first show.... I know the best way to get a hold of the man is for the woman to tell him...Haha, so hopefully see you guys in Mo-town...

The Landlord
02-10-08, 6:09 pm
Hey Mrs. House,

I was wondering if House has been asked to guest pose or make an appearance or anything at the Mr.West Virginia in April.... and I would also like to get with him for some training/nutrition advice for my first show.... I know the best way to get a hold of the man is for the woman to tell him...Haha, so hopefully see you guys in Mo-town...

Mr. West Virginia in April???? I know that he is now promoting the West Virginia State/ Mid Atlantic Grand Prix now here in our hometown actually it is named after him now too.... The Erik Fankhouser WV State/ Mid Atlantic Grand Prix...He will be guest posing at the Upper Ohio Valley in Weirton, WV...that is April 26..is that the one you are talking bout? Morgantown is only bout 45 minutes from us. Keep me updated and I can figure something out!!!

gymtime
02-11-08, 9:22 am
Hey, I am about 30min. From Princeton. I use to live in Bluefield. Hit me up.

bigbull52
02-11-08, 10:54 am
Mr. West Virginia in April???? I know that he is now promoting the West Virginia State/ Mid Atlantic Grand Prix now here in our hometown actually it is named after him now too.... The Erik Fankhouser WV State/ Mid Atlantic Grand Prix...He will be guest posing at the Upper Ohio Valley in Weirton, WV...that is April 26..is that the one you are talking bout? Morgantown is only bout 45 minutes from us. Keep me updated and I can figure something out!!!

On April 19th there is a Mr.West Virginia at the GNC pro performance center in Morgantown...I think it is for the NABBA organization.... I wasn't sure if you guys were gonna be there or what was going on...Just though since it was up north and something to do with bodybuilding you guys would surely be involved somehow... haha, either way....LOVE TO SEE YOU 2 THERE....

bigbull52
02-11-08, 10:55 am
Hey, I am about 30min. From Princeton. I use to live in Bluefield. Hit me up.

Where do u live now?? I train at the Princeton Health and Fitness Center usually 5-6 days a week man.... I need a tough training partner...

The Landlord
02-11-08, 11:23 am
On April 19th there is a Mr.West Virginia at the GNC pro performance center in Morgantown...I think it is for the NABBA organization.... I wasn't sure if you guys were gonna be there or what was going on...Just though since it was up north and something to do with bodybuilding you guys would surely be involved somehow... haha, either way....LOVE TO SEE YOU 2 THERE....

Oh ok..no we wont be there. If you go to the house's website www.erikfankhouser.net there is a list of appearances that he will be making for the year. We would love to meet you at one!!! But hopefully we can get together a WV ABC before that tho!!!

joe-yamma
02-11-08, 12:19 pm
you guys know the Steel City ABC crew will make the trip down to support our WV bros

Brutus_515
02-11-08, 12:24 pm
Hell yeah Pittsburgh will be there!

we got any dates and locations yet?

bigbull52
02-11-08, 12:41 pm
Achilles, you said Spadafores is awesome right....let's make it for like I don't know....the 1st weekend in March up there...sound good to everybody.... If you don't mind let the gym owner know or whatever....and make sure THE HOUSE knows... I don't know how far away G-Diesel is but bring some pitt boys down 2...If anybody has any objections or better ideas...Please let me know, but I want this thing going down for sure.....

Brutus_515
02-11-08, 12:43 pm
The first weekend in march is the arnold bro...

The Landlord
02-11-08, 1:01 pm
The first weekend in march is the arnold bro...

Definetly cant do anything that weekend...we will for sure be in Columbus for the Arnold at the Cage!!! The House still works a full time job amongst everything else he does. He works every other weekend so as of right now all of Feb is booked and I think March too. April is getting there. I will get back to you with any available weekends asap. But dont wait on us tho...you all still should have a ABC whether The House and I are there or not. There are so many good quality people to meet that are involved with the ABC's.

bigbull52
02-11-08, 1:04 pm
I am going to the Arnold haha...I was counting that one as the last weekend in Feb. where is starts blah blah..... I meant the week after that haha...or maybe the weekend after that one...so the 2nd or 3rd weekend in March...My bad haha...what is better for everybody?

The Landlord
02-11-08, 1:08 pm
I am going to the Arnold haha...I was counting that one as the last weekend in Feb. where is starts blah blah..... I meant the week after that haha...or maybe the weekend after that one...so the 2nd or 3rd weekend in March...My bad haha...what is better for everybody?

well....i will have to check...if we do one of those weekends I know the House works but maybe we can work something out if the ABC is a lil later in the day. Usually when he works Saturdays he works till 3:30...then add 45 min travel to morgantown...but I am sure we can figure something out. The House really wants to get bodybuilding more mainstream especially in WV, especially since that is where we live and were born and raised. It would be great to get more people in WV more interested.

gymtime
02-11-08, 1:21 pm
Where do u live now?? I train at the Princeton Health and Fitness Center usually 5-6 days a week man.... I need a tough training partner...

I have visited that facility once or twice. I am in Wytheville. I train at a private gym here, only your true lifters.

bigbull52
02-11-08, 11:29 pm
I have visited that facility once or twice. I am in Wytheville. I train at a private gym here, only your true lifters.

Oh shit for real?? Like a hardcore place huh??? I would love to make a weekend trip or something....Fitness Center is a little to smancy fancy for me...what is the name of your place?

gymtime
02-12-08, 9:25 am
Yeah. There is only about 20 of us that train there. 24hr key access. Crank the music to whatever you want. Scream. . .Whatever it takes to get you ready to lift you can do it here. No one telling you what you can and can't do. We train hard!!

Hoomgar
02-12-08, 11:17 am
Yeah. There is only about 20 of us that train there. 24hr key access. Crank the music to whatever you want. Scream. . .Whatever it takes to get you ready to lift you can do it here. No one telling you what you can and can't do. We train hard!!

Starting to sound really good.

gymtime
02-12-08, 11:37 am
Yeah, the only bad thing is it is shutting down the end of March. But there are a few of us looking to move it to a new location in town. We have looked at some spots but haven't found anything definate yet.

edoublep
02-12-08, 12:54 pm
I'm pretty sure that I wont be able to make an event in the next few months if it's up north of Charleston (don't let that stop you guys making plans otherwise). However, if anyone in or around Charleston wants a workout partner, let me know.

-D

bigbull52
02-12-08, 2:02 pm
Yeah, the only bad thing is it is shutting down the end of March. But there are a few of us looking to move it to a new location in town. We have looked at some spots but haven't found anything definate yet.

That's a fucking bummer man.... But if you ever make it to Princeton let me know in advance you can work out for free on my membership... I think like 3 times bro

gymtime
02-13-08, 9:58 am
I will do that. I have been working alot in bluefield lately so maybe one afternoon I can head that way

GRUNT
02-13-08, 10:04 am
I live down to road in clarksburg not too far from spadafores...Once I leave this hell hole I will join in the sessions...

ThunderFist
02-20-08, 6:58 pm
From Clarksburg guys, Just recently moved out of Shinnston and got settled! Bought my first can of Animal Pak and am swingin hard back into the game. I'm best friend with Achilles from Shinnston. If ya'll are still considering a get together training session we should definitely set it up! Lets show the World what kinda hell some West Virginia boys can raise! I have been to Spadafores in Fairmont with Achilles a couple times, and I love the atmosphere there its better than any other gym I have been to around here. If ya'll are getting together up there at "the Pit" count me in!

cfwvu20
02-23-08, 8:33 pm
born in wheeling... grew up across the river 10 miles away in shadyside oh... living in morgantown where im getting back in after a broken arm in legion baseball put my newly found love for bodybuilding to a screeeeching halt... im back to bout square one... needing some serious lifters.... im tired of all the bicep bunnies in the rec... dont get me wrong i see the serious ones and reps to them... but ya im interested and getting this WV chapter goin...

The Landlord
02-23-08, 8:38 pm
born in wheeling... grew up across the river 10 miles away in shadyside oh... living in morgantown where im getting back in after a broken arm in legion baseball put my newly found love for bodybuilding to a screeeeching halt... im back to bout square one... needing some serious lifters.... im tired of all the bicep bunnies in the rec... dont get me wrong i see the serious ones and reps to them... but ya im interested and getting this WV chapter goin...

Hey there! The House and I are born and raised and still living in Wheeling! We are hopefully gonna have a ABC up here in WHG possibly during our show that we are promoting. Check out The House's website for more info bout the show....www.erikfankhouser.net! Great to see other people from our area on the Forum.

cfwvu20
02-23-08, 11:25 pm
Hey there! The House and I are born and raised and still living in Wheeling! We are hopefully gonna have a ABC up here in WHG possibly during our show that we are promoting. Check out The House's website for more info bout the show....www.erikfankhouser.net! Great to see other people from our area on the Forum.

name sounds reallly familar... that would be a nice idea with an ABC in wheeling or somewhere near the general area... i havent been on these forums long... but ive gotten so much more motivation and determination to bear down n get this body transformed

The Landlord
02-24-08, 10:09 pm
name sounds reallly familar... that would be a nice idea with an ABC in wheeling or somewhere near the general area... i havent been on these forums long... but ive gotten so much more motivation and determination to bear down n get this body transformed

House and I both went to Wheeling Park..graduated in 99..The House played football in high school and in college at West Liberty and also was state and conference champ for shot put...I am sure you probably know him if you saw him..lol..We just have to locate a good gym round here that is worthy!!!

cfwvu20
02-25-08, 1:29 pm
world gym in bellaire is real nice... i enjoy the staff there really friendly... can get a lil crowded though... i just got an assignment in my english class today... i have to do an interview i would want to know if house is interested... the theme i chose is the essence of bodybuilding...

The Landlord
02-25-08, 4:14 pm
world gym in bellaire is real nice... i enjoy the staff there really friendly... can get a lil crowded though... i just got an assignment in my english class today... i have to do an interview i would want to know if house is interested... the theme i chose is the essence of bodybuilding...

Hey PM House I am sure he will try and help you out as best as he can. Tell him The Landlord said he has to..lol

rocklockridge
03-06-08, 12:40 pm
Yo, ROCK here lifting from Lewisburg. Give me a shout from the rest of the WV lifters.

ComeGetSome33
03-07-08, 6:20 pm
Whats up guys Jordan from Wheeling WV here. We deff. need to get a WV ABC lift underway! Been hearing how cool the other ones went, WV needs something to happen soon!! Or if anyone wants to throw some weight around get at me!

LittleMan55
03-07-08, 10:08 pm
Well House told me about this at the Arnold and I am for sure in. Just let me know, when and where I'm in Va. at school so if it is before May it might be a strech. However after May 4th Im back in the good Virginia for a while. You guys keep it up I want to see this happen!

Broc

cfwvu20
03-09-08, 1:16 am
Whats up guys Jordan from Wheeling WV here. We deff. need to get a WV ABC lift underway! Been hearing how cool the other ones went, WV needs something to happen soon!! Or if anyone wants to throw some weight around get at me!

no shit... im in morgantown now but spring break ill get at you i feel lonely in the gym most the time no spotter usually so all comes from me most the time...

Trent_D
03-14-08, 7:35 pm
Whats up fellahs,

My bro(lechucker) and I are going to college in Philippi. About 30 minutes away from Mo-Town... If anything goes down in the state, let me know. We're in.

LeChucker
03-14-08, 7:36 pm
For sure, guys. Hook it up, we'll definately be there.

The Landlord
03-15-08, 9:18 am
Ok everyone so we have plenty of people to get the ball rolling. Lets pick a place and a date and get it started! I cant think of a better way to support The House's home state than with its own ABC!

Trent_D
03-15-08, 1:43 pm
If it's in the state of WV, I'll be there. Let's just get it going.

deanna7272
03-15-08, 1:44 pm
Ok everyone so we have plenty of people to get the ball rolling. Lets pick a place and a date and get it started! I cant think of a better way to support The House's home state than with its own ABC!

You know I'm following the caravan, where ever it may take us....lol

Trent_D
03-15-08, 1:52 pm
So Fairmont would be the easiest place that I could think of, but I'm up to go anywhere. Hows the upcoming weekends looking for everyone?

bigbull52
03-15-08, 2:30 pm
So Fairmont would be the easiest place that I could think of, but I'm up to go anywhere. Hows the upcoming weekends looking for everyone?

I can do Fairmont, the only weekend I can't is the weekend of April 19th, I'm doing a show in Morgantown that weekend....but ne other weekend is fair game... Hell this next weekend would be perfect?? All in favor?

The Landlord
03-15-08, 3:25 pm
Hey everyone! I am glad to see WV up and running with this. The House works every other weekend so just let us know the date and I will let you know if we are able to make it or not. Remember next weekend is Easter weekend so that probably wont work for us and the weekend after that is the Pittsburgh ABC..lol..but I am sure that we can get something going..The House and I are going to try and have one here in Wheeling. I will work on that and keep you all updated. Dont wait on us though! Our schedule is crazy hectic but we will work something out I am sure!

Trent_D
03-15-08, 5:59 pm
Fairmont? April 5? How's it sound?

The Landlord
03-16-08, 12:08 am
Fairmont? April 5? How's it sound?

This is a great start! Unfortunetly The House and I wont be able to make it that weekend because the big guy will be working. So now you all need to agree on a gym!

fgchk10
03-16-08, 9:25 am
Since dates are still up in the air - what if they moved it back to the following weekend?

I'll have to check distance but maybe I can make a trip there.....depends on what my profs load me down with that weekend.

Trent_D
03-16-08, 12:08 pm
April 12 works for me at Spadafores Gym in Fairmont. What does everyone else think?

Trent_D
03-16-08, 12:10 pm
Also, once we decide on the date. If you all want I can call Spadafores Gym and give the heads up.

LeChucker
03-16-08, 12:11 pm
I'm pretty available on any weekend from now up until the middle-end of May. I leave back on the road (Mayflower - Continental Moving) around then. I'd like to get a good 2 or 3 sessions in though before I roll out, since I won't be back until the end of August. Fairmont is a pretty decent location for most of the fella's that I've seen so far. It really doesn't matter to me, though.

The Landlord
03-16-08, 12:16 pm
April 12 works for me at Spadafores Gym in Fairmont. What does everyone else think?

As it stands right now House is off work that weekend, unless something comes up. So lets plan on that date and if you wanna call the gym and get it set in stone then we need to decide on a time.

Trent_D
03-16-08, 12:30 pm
What time works best for everyone? I can be there any time, so this is up to you all.

deanna7272
03-16-08, 12:39 pm
Not sure if we are included in the "plans" but afternoon so works for a few of us have to TRAVEL...lol

LittleMan55
03-16-08, 12:39 pm
Man I wont be able to make the April 12 date because of some school obligations (I am in Virginia). If you guys get anything set up in May I'll be able to make it!!! Hope April 12 works out though so this can get rolling!!!

Trent_D
03-16-08, 12:56 pm
We want everyone that can get here to get here. I was thinking mid-afternoon myself. Maybe around 3 or 4?

bigbull52
03-16-08, 1:25 pm
Pretty sure I can make it the 12th...needs to be around 4 or so though for the 21/2 3 hour trip....count me in around 80%

Trent_D
03-16-08, 1:28 pm
Alright, lets see if 4 works for everyone else? It definitely works for me.

The Landlord
03-16-08, 4:49 pm
4 sounds good...but usually after a ABC everyone goes and has dinner together. So if you all wanna do that you have to factor that in to your time decision. Has anyone contacted the gym yet? Its not a bad drive for The House and I, its about hour and half. Also lets get a roll call going as well so we can get a decent headcount. The House and I are almost positive that we can be there...I will put our names down but I will know 100 percent within a few weeks when House gets his work schedule!

The Landlord
03-16-08, 4:50 pm
April 12th
Spadafores Gym
4pm?

Copy and paste and insert your name!

The House
The Landlord

Trent_D
03-16-08, 5:24 pm
April 12th
Spadafores Gym
4pm?

The House
The Landlord
Trent

Trent_D
03-16-08, 5:25 pm
I will contact the gym tomorrow. What all do I need to tell them?

LeChucker
03-16-08, 6:52 pm
April 12th
Spadafores Gym
4pm?

The House
The Landlord
Trent
Chuck

The Landlord
03-16-08, 8:17 pm
Would you all consider possibly moving the time back to 2pm? Or is 4 set in stone?

Trent_D
03-16-08, 8:26 pm
2 is fine with me.

bigbull52
03-16-08, 8:36 pm
April 12th
Spadafores Gym
4pm?

The House
The Landlord
Trent
Chuck
BigBull + maybe his girl

LeChucker
03-16-08, 9:21 pm
Either way is fine with me. Trent and I are the dynamic duo. Where and when he goes, we go. Bahaha. I'm excited to toss some weight around with you fella's....and 'ettes.

bigbull52
03-16-08, 10:09 pm
Can't wait guys!! So I guess we can turn it back to 2 pm...... I'll be up just for the lift then come back...Can't go out to dinner with ya fella's... the 12th will be one week out for me, but CAN'T wait

Trent_D
03-16-08, 11:03 pm
Hey man, glad you can still make it. There'll be plenty more times to come when we will be getting together some more. I see this becoming an on going thing.

LeChucker
03-16-08, 11:03 pm
Hell yeah brotha...I'm stoked as hell. I'ma throw up my myspace here for you WV Animals to add me. Just let me know that you're from here. Just another way for us to stay in contact.

http://www.myspace.com/thechucker

Hit me up guys.

The Landlord
03-17-08, 12:01 am
2 is fine with me.

Awesome...I think that will work better for everyone that has bit of a drive. Especially if everyone is gonna eat dinner afterwards.

The Landlord
03-17-08, 12:02 am
April 12th
Spadafores Gym
2pm

The House
The Landlord
Trent
Chuck
BigBull + maybe his girl

The Landlord
03-17-08, 12:03 am
Make sure you all add The House on myspace...
www.myspace.com/bodybuildingfreak
I am there too...I am numero uno on his top peeps just make sure you let me know you are from the Forum.
We are so excited to see the WV chapter up and running!

Achilles
03-17-08, 12:05 am
I'll be in Fairmont tommorow, I'll stop by and talk to John personally

The Landlord
03-17-08, 12:10 am

Sweet! Thanks.

Trent_D
03-17-08, 7:50 am

That sounds awesome. Just let us know what's up. Thanks!

bigbull52
03-17-08, 8:46 am
Mrs. House,

Get hubby on the phone to see if we can get a few other animal reps. in the beautiful mountain state..haha.. and u guys talk to the pitt. abc alot right?? Make sure they know I think a while back on this thread they said they wanted in

deanna7272
03-17-08, 9:33 am
The House
The Landlord
Trent
Chuck
BigBull + maybe his girl
deanna7272

Trent_D
03-17-08, 9:39 am
Yeah, let's get as many people here as possible. The more the better. I'm pretty excited to get things going.

LeChucker
03-17-08, 9:48 am
Alright, I've got those who have their myspaces added. Bull and Achilles, you rockin' myspace?

G Diesel
03-17-08, 10:27 am
The House
The Landlord
Trent
Chuck
BigBull + maybe his girl
deanna7272

Looks like the start of something big... Peace, G

G Diesel
03-17-08, 10:33 am
April 12th
Spadafores Gym
2pm

The House
The Landlord
Trent
Chuck
BigBull + maybe his girl

Very nice... The Landlord takin' charge. These details are official? Peace, G

The Landlord
03-17-08, 10:57 am
Very nice... The Landlord takin' charge. These details are official? Peace, G

Haha...we gotta get our home state goin..lol. The details are pretty much official we are just waiting to hear back from the gym. After that we are definetly set!

Trent_D
03-17-08, 11:31 am
Just waiting on Achilles. If he doesn't get ahold of them, I will. I've got their number sitting in front of me as we speak. Ready to get over there now. Hah!

Hoomgar
03-17-08, 11:39 am
You guys got an address for that gym so I can look it up on mapquest?

Trent_D
03-17-08, 11:40 am
Spadafores Gym
304-363-9000
503 Virginia Ave
Fairmont, WV 26554

Brutus_515
03-17-08, 11:43 am
Thats about a 2 hour drive for the pittsburgh guys...I am sure we can get a crew down to train with you guys!...

Are you guys aware of the 2nd Pittburgh session on the 29th of march you are all more than welcome to come up and hit it!

deanna7272
03-17-08, 11:46 am
Thats about a 2 hour drive for the pittsburgh guys...I am sure we can get a crew down to train with you guys!...

Are you guys aware of the 2nd Pittburgh session on the 29th of march you are all more than welcome to come up and hit it!

CARPOOL!!!

bigbull52
03-17-08, 12:07 pm
Alright, I've got those who have their myspaces added. Bull and Achilles, you rockin' myspace?

No myspace bro.... to damn addictive haha

Hoomgar
03-17-08, 12:43 pm
Spadafores Gym
304-363-9000
503 Virginia Ave
Fairmont, WV 26554

Thanks brother.

For those that want directions, click the link below and then click the "Directions to" link and put in where you are coming from.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/Spadafore's+Gym:503+Virginia+Ave+Fairmont+WV+26554-5127/

cfwvu20
03-17-08, 12:53 pm
The House
The Landlord
Trent
Chuck
BigBull + maybe his girl
deanna7272
cfwvu20

Achilles
03-17-08, 1:10 pm
www.myspace.com/jd0t

Email is "Suprawill2002@aol.com"

Trent_D
03-17-08, 3:05 pm

That's great bro! I hope you guys can definitely get down here.

About getting to your 2nd ABC session, I doubt I'll be able to make it, but trust me I'll be around much more and I'll definitely get up to Pittsburgh in the sessions to come.

Trent_D
03-17-08, 3:07 pm
The House
The Landlord
Trent + The Wife + a couple of the guys from school
Chuck
BigBull + maybe his girl
deanna7272
cfwvu20

Let's keep this going!

The Landlord
03-17-08, 3:28 pm
www.myspace.com/jd0t

Email is "Suprawill2002@aol.com"

You hear anything back from the gym?

The Landlord
03-17-08, 3:30 pm
The House
The Landlord
Chuck
BigBull + maybe his girl
deanna7272
cfwvu20

Let's keep this going!

I second that! This is awesome and its bout time WV represents!!! We need to show people that WV is a power state as well! Hell we got WVU football and The House what else do we need!!! I am proud of you all for helping to get this ABC up and going !

LeChucker
03-17-08, 4:09 pm
I've got a feeling that once we get it started, it's never going to end. I'm in full support of such a catastrophic event =P

LeChucker
03-17-08, 4:10 pm
No myspace bro.... to damn addictive haha

Haha, no problem brotha.

AIM is TNC Cupertino.

My goal is to secure some solid friendships with you all. I'd like this to be something real that we can all look back on.

Trent_D
03-17-08, 4:31 pm
Thought I'd go ahead and post up a little bit so anybody that needs me can get ahold of me:

AIM: brothelXcore
Email: dagleytw@ab.edu

Feel free to get ahold of me anytime. I'm generally around, but if not I'll get back to you as soon as I see it. Peace!

Trent_D
03-17-08, 9:36 pm
So have we heard anything from the gym or do I need to call? I'm still waiting for the go ahead.

Achilles
03-17-08, 10:09 pm
I went to talk to spady today and he wasnt there, the guy said he's usually there in the evenings so tommorow after my classes are over I'm going to stop by and talk to him. Sit tight bro's it's all gonna go down just fine

Trent_D
03-17-08, 10:11 pm
Alright bro, sounds good. I guess we have 4 weeks left, I just like to be on top of things haha.

Trent_D
03-18-08, 12:34 pm
Anybody else in the WV area gonna jump on the bandwagon?

Trent_D
03-18-08, 9:05 pm
Any word on what's going down?

LeChucker
03-18-08, 9:16 pm
Trent and I are starting to get a pretty good crew together. Hoping to bring them all to the lift. How are our PA boys doin' schedule-wise?

LittleMan55
03-18-08, 9:20 pm
Anybody else in the WV area gonna jump on the bandwagon?

Bro. I would carry the damn Bandwagon, but I got some school stuff all day that day! But, will be back in WV at the start of May so hopefully we can have a round 2 at this, cuz I would love to pound the weights with some fellow WV Animals!!!

Trent_D
03-18-08, 9:49 pm
Bro. I would carry the damn Bandwagon, but I got some school stuff all day that day! But, will be back in WV at the start of May so hopefully we can have a round 2 at this, cuz I would love to pound the weights with some fellow WV Animals!!!

Haha definitely bro. There WILL be many more gatherings of steel and such. That is a given. Let's get this out of the way. Then we'll work on May.

cfwvu20
03-19-08, 2:08 am
hahha..... cant wait to throw the weight around i cant do as much as the next animal cuz of my surgically repaired arm put me behind a few months back... but damn do i have the intensity and desire that breeds it...

LeChucker
03-19-08, 7:03 am
It's all good brotha. I've recently recovered from a broken hand. Still feeling the impact of the loss in the gym. As long as your in there and not sittin on a fuckin' couch eatin potato chips and watching Dr. Phil, you're alright in my book.

Trent_D
03-19-08, 11:13 am
hahha..... cant wait to throw the weight around i cant do as much as the next animal cuz of my surgically repaired arm put me behind a few months back... but damn do i have the intensity and desire that breeds it...

Nah bro, don't fret about it. You'll get back to the old you and then surpass it all in due time. Glad to hear the intensity is there though.

edoublep
03-19-08, 4:26 pm
Fairmont's a bit too far.. Can't make it on that date anyway.

Now, anything in Charleston...or surrounding areas, I'm game!

cfwvu20
03-19-08, 4:44 pm
It's all good brotha. I've recently recovered from a broken hand. Still feeling the impact of the loss in the gym. As long as your in there and not sittin on a fuckin' couch eatin potato chips and watching Dr. Phil, you're alright in my book.

dude i know too many of these.... my legs are gettin pretty big now again my legs are the easiest for me to get going i just got big thigh and calfs in my genes... its the upper body lagging for me

LeChucker
03-19-08, 5:06 pm
dude i know too many of these.... my legs are gettin pretty big now again my legs are the easiest for me to get going i just got big thigh and calfs in my genes... its the upper body lagging for me

I feel ya brother. I'm mostly lagging in lifts such as anything to do with a bar, lol. Even after I was healed, I couldn't do most of them due to my wrist being so weak from not being able to use it (damn cast). I got to work on my cardio a lot though, and some lower body. Now I'm back up to par, and busting some major ass, however, I still have some problems with grip on my right hand when weight gets really heavy on deadlifts and such. Planning on picking up some wraps soon. Lookin' forward to hangin' out and tossin' some weight man.

The Landlord
03-19-08, 10:47 pm
Any news on the gym?

rocklockridge
03-19-08, 11:02 pm
I would love to get in on this, but I am at the bottom of the state in Lewisburg. Fairmont/Morgantown is a little far for me. If I can do it, I am definitely in. If nothing else, I will be with you in spirit.

LeChucker
03-19-08, 11:05 pm
Any news on the gym?

Trent and I have been wondering the same...

LeChucker
03-19-08, 11:05 pm
I would love to get in on this, but I am at the bottom of the state in Lewisburg. Fairmont/Morgantown is a little far for me. If I can do it, I am definitely in. If nothing else, I will be with you in spirit.

Ah, we'd love to see you there brother! See what you can do!

The Landlord
03-20-08, 2:17 pm
Is there anyone else that is near the gym that could possibly make a stop there and check on it? Or if not I would be happy to make a phone call down to the gym myself and check on it...whatever works.

The Landlord
03-20-08, 2:21 pm
For all of you that live further down the state..just an idea..maybe you guys could get a car pool together or you all can get a ABC going closer to you all the same day..

Trent_D
03-20-08, 3:18 pm
I said I'd call. I can probably make it down there myself. I was just waiting to see what Achilles was doing. I'd be more than happy to go down there and give them a heads up.

Achilles
03-20-08, 3:26 pm
I talked to a gentlemen at the desk and he said spady gave the thumbs up, it'll be $5.00 a head. I told him the date and he was cool with everything. Id personally like to see the house bring an autographed pic, to hang on the wall with all the other famous names but it's all a go. Sat. April 12th at 2:00pm. Cant wait to see you guys

LeChucker
03-20-08, 3:44 pm
I talked to a gentlemen at the desk and he said spady gave the thumbs up, it'll be $5.00 a head. I told him the date and he was cool with everything. Id personally like to see the house bring an autographed pic, to hang on the wall with all the other famous names but it's all a go. Sat. April 12th at 2:00pm. Cant wait to see you guys

Fuckin' A! That's what I've been waiting for. Trent and I are bringing a crew from Alderson-Broaddus. Can't wait to see you guys.

Trent_D
03-20-08, 3:46 pm
Hell yeah! Let's get this shit done. Can't wait to see everyone and lift some steel.

The Landlord
03-20-08, 11:59 pm

Awesome! Thank you very much. We very much appreciate you helping us out! And I am sure we can do something about that autographed photo!!!

The Landlord
03-21-08, 12:00 am
Fuckin' A! That's what I've been waiting for. Trent and I are bringing a crew from Alderson-Broaddus. Can't wait to see you guys.

See if your crew would be up to registering on the Forum...that way they could stay in the loop and benefit from it as well.

The Landlord
03-21-08, 12:01 am
Now you all just need to decide if you wanna eat dinner afterwards and if so where...that is up to you all

The Landlord
03-21-08, 12:03 am
Spadaphores Gym
Fairmont WV
April 12
2 pm

The House
The Landlord
Chuck
BigBull + maybe his girl
deanna7272
cfwvu20

Let's keep this going!

Trent_D
03-21-08, 12:09 am
Now you all just need to decide if you wanna eat dinner afterwards and if so where...that is up to you all

I'm personally up for eating. I'm not really sure what all there is to eat at in Fairmont though.

cfwvu20
03-21-08, 12:40 am
thank god a post bout a meal after... haha i didnt wnna be the first to bring it up lol... but i think i am bringing a dig cam for this once in a lifetime moment... just the chance to put faces with names and to train with everyone... hell of a good time i can already feel... i dno if there is much in fairmont i know a little north by mo-town there are restaurants a plenty

cfwvu20
03-21-08, 12:42 am
ok regards to my last post i think there is a usa steak buffet in fairmont correct me if im wrong but it shows up on a google map... nothing like a steak after a workout...

Trent_D
03-21-08, 3:51 am
ok regards to my last post i think there is a usa steak buffet in fairmont correct me if im wrong but it shows up on a google map... nothing like a steak after a workout...

USA Steak Buffet is my cheap lover... I vote that if it's there.

G Diesel
03-21-08, 8:26 am
Spadaphores Gym
Fairmont WV
April 12
2 pm

The House
The Landlord
Chuck
BigBull + maybe his girl
deanna7272
cfwvu20

Let's keep this going!

What about my boy Achilles? He's gotta be coming out if the WV Animals are assembling. Peace, G

cfwvu20
03-21-08, 10:53 am
Diesel i think Achilles is pretty much a given hes been setting it up with the gym so im sure he'll be there

Trent_D
03-21-08, 12:00 pm
Yep... I agree. I was just thinking Achilles was a stand in.

Achilles
03-22-08, 1:24 am
Thats the realtalk boys! Yeah, theres a USA steak Buffet about 2 blocks away. I dont know whose taking the title of leader for West Virginia but Ive been wanting it for awhile. Either way I'm just glad we all got it finally going down. I gotta sleep though, peace

Trent_D
03-22-08, 3:45 am
USA Steak Buffet then? I'm glad we've got this going down too. I'm very happy to be apart of it.

The Landlord
03-23-08, 5:13 pm
USA Steak Buffet then? I'm glad we've got this going down too. I'm very happy to be apart of it.

Awesome everything sounds like it is coming together. Now we must get us some peeps to fill the gym and join the Animal lifestyle! Good work guys! USA Steak buffet sounds like a great place for everyone to get their grub on!

Trent_D
03-23-08, 7:10 pm
Awesome everything sounds like it is coming together. Now we must get us some peeps to fill the gym and join the Animal lifestyle! Good work guys! USA Steak buffet sounds like a great place for everyone to get their grub on!

Me and Chuck are working on getting a group of guys from school into it. We're slowly building a posse. hah!

Trent_D
03-23-08, 8:39 pm
Do I need to drop some cash on an animal shirt before the 12th? Cause I'm poor... I mean... I'll do it, no questions asked... But the wifey might crack the whip... I'm not up for anymore scar tissue =P

The Landlord
03-23-08, 10:19 pm
Me and Chuck are working on getting a group of guys from school into it. We're slowly building a posse. hah!

Thats great! Spread the word!

The Landlord
03-23-08, 10:23 pm
Do I need to drop some cash on an animal shirt before the 12th? Cause I'm poor... I mean... I'll do it, no questions asked... But the wifey might crack the whip... I'm not up for anymore scar tissue =P

We do prefer that everyone that participates with the ABC wear some kind of Animal shirt so that we can identify everyone. But if you dont have one we arent gonna ostracize you or anything..lol...

Trent_D
03-23-08, 11:26 pm
Well, I'll see what I can do. I don't see it being much of a problem. If it is... Oh well, I'll take the lashings.

Trent_D
03-26-08, 9:30 pm
Anybody else gonna jump in on this parade? We could use more bodies to fill up the gym!

Achilles
03-27-08, 1:22 am
I told my boys Andy, Zac & Matt about it .. and anyone else I think will train hard enough between now and then

Trent_D
03-27-08, 1:35 am
I told my boys Andy, Zac & Matt about it .. and anyone else I think will train hard enough between now and then

Nice bro. Sounds good. Let's hope we can still get some more still.

LittleMan55
03-27-08, 5:34 am
All I got to say is I want pictures so I can enjoy this one vicariously. When we get a round 2 I will be there destroying the ever living hell out of myself! You guys have fun, man so jelous and excited to see what you guys do!

Trent_D
03-27-08, 9:10 am
All I got to say is I want pictures so I can enjoy this one vicariously. When we get a round 2 I will be there destroying the ever living hell out of myself! You guys have fun, man so jelous and excited to see what you guys do!

Hey bro. Really wish you could be there. We'll definitely have plenty of pictures taken. Don't worry, from the way things seem, there should be plenty more opportunities just like this.

cfwvu20
03-27-08, 12:28 pm
ya hope you can make the next one.. and should be good pictures ill be taking some i know that...

Hoomgar
03-27-08, 1:30 pm
If you guys ever put one together on the eastern side of the state I'll be there.

Have a great time!

Trent_D
03-27-08, 3:36 pm
If you guys ever put one together on the eastern side of the state I'll be there.

Have a great time!

We'll see what we can do. There will be plenty more to come hopefully.

Achilles
03-31-08, 5:09 am
any new developments ?

Trent_D
03-31-08, 8:09 am
any new developments ?

I was starting to wonder the same thing myself.

cfwvu20
03-31-08, 8:11 am
lol i think just sit and wait till the day now haha

Trent_D
03-31-08, 10:19 am
lol i think just sit and wait till the day now haha

hah I guess so. This waiting around is driving me crazy.

Big C
03-31-08, 10:56 am
Can I have the address for this gym in WV so I can mapquest it to see how far it is from where I live in Ohio? I may be able to drive down myself or ride with Shaffer and Joe. Thanks guys, Big C

The Landlord
03-31-08, 11:27 am
any new developments ?

well as far as I know everything is set. Not much more details are needed other than a headcount and getting there on that day. i will repost the information for you all.

The Landlord
03-31-08, 11:30 am
April 12
2 pm
Spadaphores Gym
503 Virginia Ave
Fairmont, WV 26554
(304) 363-9000
Dinner afterwards at USA Steak buffett

The House
The Landlord
Chuck
BigBull + maybe his girl
deanna7272
cfwvu20
Achilles

Brutus_515
03-31-08, 11:40 am
The House
The Landlord
Chuck
BigBull + maybe his girl
deanna7272
cfwvu20
Achilles
Joe-Yamma
Shaffer_515
Big Chris (?)

G Diesel
03-31-08, 11:43 am
April 12
2 pm
Spadaphores Gym
503 Virginia Ave
Fairmont, WV 26554
(304) 363-9000

The House
The Landlord
Chuck
BigBull + maybe his girl
deanna7272
cfwvu20
Achilles

Details posted in "24/7/365"... The ABC comes to House Country. Peace, G

Trent_D
03-31-08, 2:01 pm
Hell yeah. That's what I like to hear

G Diesel
03-31-08, 3:57 pm
Achilles is now the official ABC Coordinator for West Virginia. He'll be the man that gets this thing to take off in West Virginia and who helps to carry the Animal flag in WV aside House and The Landlord. Props bro... Now it is time to make it happen big. Peace, G

LittleMan55
03-31-08, 4:20 pm
Achilles is now the official ABC Coordinator for West Virginia. He'll be the man that gets this thing to take off in West Virginia and who helps to carry the Animal flag in WV aside House and The Landlord. Props bro... Now it is time to make it happen big. Peace, G

Great choice on that one G! That a boy Achilles, do us well man!

Broc

Trent_D
03-31-08, 6:31 pm
Congrats Achilles, gimme my free shit! hahaha

Achilles
03-31-08, 11:41 pm
It's an honor brothers, thank you so much

Achilles
04-01-08, 12:28 am
My boy Andy "Thunderfist" Will be on the scene aswell ... addem to the list

Trent_D
04-01-08, 9:17 am
The House
The Landlord
Chuck
BigBull + maybe his girl
deanna7272
cfwvu20
Achilles
Joe-Yamma
Shaffer_515
Big Chris (?)
Andy "Thunderfist"

This what we got going so far?

LeChucker
04-01-08, 1:52 pm
The House
The Landlord
Chuck
BigBull + maybe his girl
deanna7272
cfwvu20
Achilles
Joe-Yamma
Shaffer_515
Big Chris (?)
Andy "Thunderfist"

This what we got going so far?

Our crew is fluctuating from here at AB. We're looking to bring another 5 guys or so. Can't fucking wait.

The Landlord
04-02-08, 10:44 pm
You all ready to hit some iron together....just a few more weeks

LeChucker
04-02-08, 11:42 pm
You all ready to hit some iron together....just a few more weeks

You kidding me? Lol. I'm building my entire schedule around something that going on April 12th, starting now. Haha. I'm excited.

ComeGetSome33
04-02-08, 11:47 pm
Yo fellas, me and some guys from wheeling will be down down cant wait!!!

Trent_D
04-02-08, 11:52 pm
Yo fellas, me and some guys from wheeling will be down down cant wait!!!

Nice. Looking forward to seeing you guys down there.

ComeGetSome33
04-02-08, 11:55 pm
Hey what time is this goin down?

Trent_D
04-03-08, 2:45 am
2 pm then dinner afterwards.

LeChucker
04-03-08, 2:56 am
Awesome. You guys wanna add your names to the list and post it up?

Achilles
04-03-08, 3:00 am
oh yeah boys, it's goin down on the 12th! I cant wait! We'll all do battle together!!

ComeGetSome33
04-03-08, 11:40 am
[QUOTE=Trent_D;342714]The House
The Landlord
Chuck
BigBull + maybe his girl
deanna7272
cfwvu20
Achilles
Joe-Yamma
Shaffer_515
Big Chris (?)
Andy "Thunderfist"
Jordan "Comegetsome33"
Derek "Yost"

The House
04-03-08, 9:12 pm
we got to rock this place bros... can not wait to see all the freaks...

Trent_D
04-04-08, 12:58 am
Hell yeah bro. Definitely looking forward to this, almost a week to go.

ComeGetSome33
04-04-08, 1:16 am
Hell yeah cant wait! Will animal be bringing any products or gear to give out or sell? Would like to get one of those yellow animal hats i seen at the arnold. Anyone know when they will be available? April 12th is gonna get insane!

Achilles
04-07-08, 1:38 am
Who ever needs detailed directions, pm me .. or I may just organize a convoy through town .. it's a little tricky if you dont know fairmont

The Landlord
04-07-08, 7:39 pm
Hey guys just a heads up...you might wanna stop and pick up the new May 08 edition of Flex magazine it has Arnold on the front of it....check out the awesome poster inside...arnold on one side and the three badest bodybuilders on the other...it is huge..bring it to the ABC and House can sign it for you!!!!!!!

Trent_D
04-07-08, 8:34 pm
Awesome. Definitely will do that. Thanks for the update.

Brutus_515
04-08-08, 12:09 pm
Whats the good word fellas just a heads up Me, Joe-yamma and possibly another guy from the pittsburgh crew will be out in force for your session!...thanks for the invite fellas!

LeChucker
04-08-08, 1:08 pm
Whats the good word fellas just a heads up Me, Joe-yamma and possibly another guy from the pittsburgh crew will be out in force for your session!...thanks for the invite fellas!

Can you add your names to the list, brother? Lookin' forward to meeting/lifting with you animals.

Achilles
04-09-08, 1:59 pm
2 days left boys! 2 days! I can feel the intenseity building in my chest! Are all of you ready for war ?

Trent_D
04-09-08, 2:08 pm
Bring it on. I'm ready for anything.

LeChucker
04-10-08, 1:13 am
Hell yeah I'm ready. I don't think Fairmonts ready for us, though.

Achilles
04-10-08, 9:36 am
whats everyone training saturday ?

Brutus_515
04-10-08, 9:52 am
Cardio and my tan...lol just kidding dont know it is an extra day...not chest or delts though

Achilles
04-10-08, 11:30 am
I'm gonna have a pretty brutal delt session, 3 sets for rear and 2 sets for side & front

ComeGetSome33
04-10-08, 7:38 pm
Either gonna do chest, shoulders or back.

ironkilo236
04-10-08, 9:02 pm
wuz up "House" i'm from the northern panhandle man.
i'm from moundsville.
i own Steve's Gym.
wanna hit the weights?
304-810-0564

wuz great runnin' in to you at the arnold!

LeChucker
04-10-08, 9:11 pm
I adjusted my routine up this week so I'd be good to go for Saturday. Looks like I'll be doing Chest, Bi's, & Legs.

The House
04-11-08, 7:10 am
I am training my guns..

LittleMan55
04-11-08, 7:50 am
So pissed I have school obligations tomorrow! Wish I could be there murdering it with my WV ANIMALS. You guys better Kill it, well I know you will because your all ANIMAL!!!

hit it hard,
Broc

cfwvu20
04-11-08, 1:16 pm
chest tri's for me

joe-yamma
04-11-08, 1:46 pm
wheels.

i'll be heckling Shaffer after that.

Trent_D
04-11-08, 2:03 pm
I think I'll be doing back and bi's Saturday

Achilles
04-11-08, 2:16 pm
So whose training Shoulders with me ?

Brutus_515
04-11-08, 4:16 pm
wheels.

i'll be heckling Shaffer after that.

There will be no heckling...just good old fashion ball busting

I will let you know if i will or not tommorow...I got chest today..dont really like doing one after the other...but If i feel fresh I will hit them up with you

LeChucker
04-11-08, 4:22 pm

Not it!
*puts finger on nose*

Trent_D
04-11-08, 7:39 pm
Anybody got any DC experience?

ComeGetSome33
04-11-08, 8:47 pm
Aight ill hit shoulders with ya guy! Bring on the pain!

The Landlord
04-11-08, 9:20 pm
Here is the info for you all one more time.
See you guys tomorrow. The House and I are really looking forward to it!
April 12
2 pm
Spadaphores Gym
503 Virginia Ave
Fairmont, WV 26554
(304) 363-9000

cfwvu20
04-12-08, 8:07 pm
what a fucking good time.... so many knowledgeable lifters so much wisdom.... Erik your amazing man i hope no one ever says different.... to much to say really everyone there to help i wish i had that motivation and spotting all the time.... big success... hope to do it again real soon i could go on and on really i busted out 6 reps of 185 when last week i got it 2 times i mean just achilles friend zach pushin me i busted 6 out felt amazing to get that pr.... man hope to see you guys real soon great group...

Brutus_515
04-12-08, 8:14 pm
yeah man it was really great to come down and meet you guys...me and joe had a blast with you guys

see ya soon
shaffer

ComeGetSome33
04-12-08, 9:22 pm
Hell yeah man had a blast training with you guys! Great bunch of dudes! Looking forward to coming to pitt to train with shaffer and joe! Great workout guys lets do it again real soon! House thanx for making time to come down and lift with us! Looking forward to doing it again! Let me know where everyone is posting their pics. Mine will be on Myspace, check out my profile for the address!

joe-yamma
04-12-08, 9:25 pm
good meeting all of you guys.
a good crew of guys and what a cool gym too. i had a blast.
looking fwd to seeing you guys at future ABC's.

thanks to The House and The Landlord... without them, it just wouldn't be an ABC

LeChucker
04-12-08, 10:40 pm
Definitely a good time guys. Glad we could make it happen. Make sure you keep in touch. I'll get the photos I took online asap, or whenever Achilles gets around to starting up a WV ABC Gallery thread. Just hook it up, and I'll start uploading. Again, badass time guys. Blasted through two of my max's today. Felt good.

Brutus_515
04-12-08, 11:04 pm
awesome man glad to see WV make a big impact on the ABC

here is a gallery i threw up since we got home before all of you guys...how was dinner?

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=357083#post357083

LeChucker
04-12-08, 11:28 pm
Dude, we destroyed that buffet. I'm gonna go ahead and say we sent the boys on the grill home cryin' to their parents. Other than the food annihilation, was a blast. Good times.

LeChucker
04-12-08, 11:44 pm
Pics are up, folks.

Heres the link again:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=357281#post357281

Achilles
04-13-08, 2:45 am
Dude, we destroyed that buffet. I'm gonna go ahead and say we sent the boys on the grill home cryin' to their parents. Other than the food annihilation, was a blast. Good times.

you mean the steak we had to smother in sauce because it tasted like ass w/o it ? ha ha Next time we're going to the outback bro's

Brutus_515
04-13-08, 10:11 am

Good to hear man gotta get good to grow!

LeChucker
04-13-08, 12:08 pm
Good to hear man gotta get good to grow!

Hell yeah. AND YEAH, MY FOOT IS O.K.!
Hahaha!

Trent_D
04-13-08, 7:00 pm
I ate so much carbs at that buffet. I got back a was bloated as hell. It was an ass kicking experience.

Hoomgar
04-14-08, 12:45 pm
Looks like you guys had an awesome event.

ThunderFist
04-15-08, 9:26 pm
Had a great time fella's now we just have to do it again! Next time we will double the number of guys and empty two buffets!

Brutus_515
04-15-08, 9:30 pm
just a heads up fellas we got a Pittsburgh session in the works ...like a 2 day event...the NPC pittsburgh is saturday the 3rd i think...all the big guys will be there to guest pose (especially THE HOUSE)......but also cutler, coleman, heath, brewer green and probably a few more...the next moring we will be hittin a gym around the city...havent got all the details worked out but it is going to be pretty sick hope ALL of you can make the trip at least for the session but to see all those pro's on stage is a site to see!

The Landlord
04-21-08, 6:47 pm
House will be guest posing at the Upper Ohio Valley Bodybuilding Fitness and Figure Championships.

Saturday April 26th
Prejudging 10:00 am Tickets- $10
Evening Show 7:00 pm Tickets $20.00 VIP $25
Milsop Community Center
3420 Main Street
Weirton, WV 26062