PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pak. Those Pills... That Smell.

Universal Rep
10-11-07, 9:39 am
I can still remember the first time I cracked open a can of Pak. Brings tears to my eyes, that smell, hahaha... Seriously though, I can smell a can being opened in the next room, it's that strong. Every time I smell though, I know it's the Pak. Just like Pak Piss, I know when I'm using it... Who here loves/hates that "fragrance"?

Riesjs
10-11-07, 9:43 am
Its probably the most inmistakable smell that i can think of. At first i hated it and thought what the... Now, like you said, you can smell it from a mile away. I love the stuff. You know when someone nearbye has taken one. It smells like commitment.

Universal Rep
10-11-07, 9:45 am
Its probably the most inmistakable smell that i can think of. At first i hated it and thought what the... Now, like you said, you can smell it from a mile away. I love the stuff. You know when someone nearbye has taken one. It smells like commitment.

The smell of commitment. I love it R...

simpleguy
10-11-07, 9:45 am
I love it... oh, my mum immediately knows when I open the can, although she's in the next room... she hates the smell

Ronnie Chop
10-11-07, 9:59 am
I throw one in my pocket on the way to work. As soon as I sit down at my desk, I smell it and remember to take it.

ghost
10-11-07, 10:02 am
I can still remember the first time I cracked open a can of Pak. Brings tears to my eyes, that smell, hahaha... Seriously though, I can smell a can being opened in the next room, it's that strong. Every time I smell though, I know it's the Pak. Just like Pak Piss, I know when I'm using it... Who here loves/hates that "fragrance"?

It is the smell i look forward to every morning. that smell has become so ingrained in my life, so common. People say stop and smell the roses...damn that, i say stop and smell your pak!

musclealchemist
10-11-07, 10:02 am
its kinda like its own personal pheromone, maybe thats why we all love it so much. The smell woos us into loving it so much. Not to mention how great it is too.

ghost
10-11-07, 10:10 am
its kinda like its own personal pheromone, maybe thats why we all love it so much. The smell woos us into loving it so much. Not to mention how great it is too.

HELL YES. the smell definitely makes me want to go throw the weights around even harder!

Lowdown5
10-11-07, 10:24 am
It is one of those smells that brings you to life. It is a smell that lets you know that is the one and only Animal Pak. It says that you are using the best. God damn I love that smell. Gonna go smell it right now!!

Riesjs
10-11-07, 11:14 am
The smell of commitment. I love it R...

And i am sure, the religious users are all that way

Elite
10-11-07, 11:21 am
It actually smells of wild animals, so its pretty appropriate. I love that smell, something you can only come close to in a butchers shop. I love the feel of a new can too, so weighty!

Giant Killer
10-11-07, 2:46 pm
That and the smell of cracking your freshy Uni-Liver container. Mmmmmmm, smells like nutritional fortitude.

MDur8
10-11-07, 2:50 pm
That and the smell of cracking your freshy Uni-Liver container. Mmmmmmm, smells like nutritional fortitude.

lol i was just about say that...nothing wakes me up in the morning better than opening my pak and uniliver containers

Upstatebuilder07
10-11-07, 3:04 pm
I think the smell of the old M-stack and stack 2 are worse then pak, pak smell ill never forget, but those other 2 were just rancid, even my dog smelt it from across the room when I opened em

Ronnie Chop
10-11-07, 3:11 pm
I think the smell of the old M-stack and stack 2 are worse then pak, pak smell ill never forget, but those other 2 were just rancid, even my dog smelt it from across the room when I opened em

LOL... Dogs can smell everything man.

Shogun Assassin
10-11-07, 3:12 pm
i love the smell of pak piss in the morning. sorta like napalm.

Syringemouth
10-11-07, 3:20 pm

The "fragrance" isn't a big deal either way. The true test is how heavy the can is as comparded to every other Animal product. Compared to any other product Pak feels like a concrete filled can when brand new and unopened.

Liftbig21
10-11-07, 3:49 pm
i love that smell...ill never forget the first time i cracked one open..and i kept sniffin it lol...the smell of success

JUGGERNAUT
10-11-07, 4:04 pm
I leave the can open overnight and during the day in my home. I have never had to call an exterminator and nobody has ever robbed me so it must be good shit.

Universal Rep
10-11-07, 4:31 pm
I leave the can open overnight and during the day in my home. I have never had to call an exterminator and nobody has ever robbed me so it must be good shit.

Haha, good one bro...

Wasteland
10-12-07, 9:32 am
Great thread, U Rep, LOL.

The Pak has a distinctive smell, that's for sure. Will never mistake it for another.

Shukin
10-12-07, 10:03 am

Thats seriously Funny, best laugh in a while....

lycan_warlord
10-23-07, 3:41 pm
my pregnant girlfriend can be in the other room, when i open the can, she starts gagging. lol.

i personally love it. and....the smell of PAK + Flex smells like TABASCO Sauce, the Green Pepper kind.

fucking grrrrrreat way to start my day.

-lycan

MYKL
10-23-07, 6:50 pm
I Have to say that the new M-STAK has a scent that I look forward too. A rich earthiness. I guess I'm desenitized to the PAK smell.

I haven't really noticed much of an outstanding scent from the TEST either.

The 'M' is hands down my favourite sup (so far). Perhaps that is the reason behind the craving I feel when I open it...

^_^

whiteluda14
10-24-07, 1:12 pm
whats up animals?? well i just got some animal pak...when should i take it? i have been taking it 30 min before a workout but it said to take 2 if you are a serious lifter or some shit like that....what should i do?

krazyassmexican
10-24-07, 1:15 pm
Mini universal nutrition salesman:
LOL

i call that myself
i am turning more people into universal nutrition

i got a guy into animal pak
day before yesterday

and when i saw him yesterday
i ask him
how was it?

and he said:
"i am loving it i can feel a difference on my performance and THAT SMELL!
i love it, it smells so natural"

Universal Rep
10-24-07, 1:19 pm
and he said:
"i am loving it i can feel a difference on my performance and THAT SMELL!
i love it, it smells so natural"

That heavy can... That weird smell... Those pills... That pak piss... How can it get any better? Oh wait, the new labels.

ghost
10-24-07, 1:21 pm
That heavy can... That weird smell... Those pills... That pak piss... How can it get any better? Oh wait, the new labels.

hahaha! definitely.!

krazyassmexican
10-24-07, 1:28 pm

oh yeah baby
the labels will rock

Universal Rep
10-24-07, 1:31 pm
oh yeah baby
the labels will rock

No... doubt.

LegendKillerJosh
10-30-07, 10:18 pm
It is the smell i look forward to every morning. that smell has become so ingrained in my life, so common. People say stop and smell the roses...damn that, i say stop and smell your pak!

Stop and smell your pak...priceless. I almost puked the first time I opened Uniliver. Now, I hold the pills in my mouth while I swallow my whole food and I think I may actually like the taste.

Arnold Is Numero Uno
10-30-07, 11:04 pm
I take mine in the morning and the smell just makes me want to throw up...each day i hate it more but i continue to take it no matter what...i'm addicted

depratercm
11-03-07, 6:57 am
OK, been taken my Animal Pak for about a week now, freakin rocks!!! OK need some help, my friend heard me talkin about Animal PAK and he wanted to order some too!! Then he saw the size of the pills LOL!!!!! He kinda freaked out, he started asking me if he could crush them up, told him stop being a wimp. He said they would get stuck in his throat, LOL!!!!

Question: Can he crush up the big pills???

If you wanna yell at him, LOL!!! on BB.com(bodyspace) ... he is germarican79

We can not get on this FORVM at work!!! Thanks for anyone that can help with this question!!!

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n108/chrisdeprater/AnimalPanoChriss.jpg
bodyspace - depratercm

HvkRaynes
11-04-07, 12:10 pm

The pak can be hard to get past the nose when i take it..but you gotta love the fact of knowing that its in your system. For some reason i love the pak piss. IT STINKS, but you know that you took your Paks for the day, that for sure. I always wonder what the next guy in line at the Unrinal must be thinkin when the smell lingers after the flush. HAHA.

RenegadeRows
12-08-07, 1:36 pm

ditto bro. That strong smell like something just died in my can... Absolutely love it! smell of success.

Shawn J
12-14-07, 6:51 pm
The smell? Just take the pills.

Dan02
12-14-07, 7:06 pm
I throw one in my pocket on the way to work. As soon as I sit down at my desk, I smell it and remember to take it. HAHA same here

Rooster
12-14-07, 7:15 pm

My favorite Pak smell was the day that I came home from Kuwait on leave in October 2003. I was doing 2 a days and didnt want to miss even 1 day of supps. I grabbed exactly what I needed for the next 13 days. I got to the processing center to have my bags checked and they opened up my carryon and I thought he was going to toss cookies. That smell hit him head on and man what a face he made. That was a great pak day.

Peace

Shogun Assassin
12-16-07, 6:01 am
The smell? Just take the pills.

haha seriously man.

Northman
12-16-07, 8:12 am
I think it smells a little like bacon.

bobbymart
12-16-07, 11:15 am

ha ha funny shit.

pmug0000
12-16-07, 11:30 am

You must be eating some nasty bacon, bro.

lycan_warlord
12-16-07, 12:34 pm
one of the ladies i used to work with asked me what it was (the PAK). i let her hold it. she left and went back into her office, and a couple of seconds later i heard her go, "EWWWWWW, I CAN SMELL IT ON MY HAND!!!!" funniest fucking thing!!!

-lycan

hjayss
12-19-07, 4:22 am
The first time I was like damn that smell ewww what did I buy...The 11 pills what one by one by one I took them..Now I can down all 11 at once...

Lionstrong
12-22-07, 2:44 pm
It actually smells of wild animals, so its pretty appropriate. I love that smell, something you can only come close to in a butchers shop. I love the feel of a new can too, so weighty!

It is pretty weighty isn't it? fells damn good holding a new can. Busting open the metal lid and the ensuing fragrance that spills out smells like more meat on my bones.

Hoffdogg
12-22-07, 2:52 pm
Whenever I have to take Pak at work in the morning anyone who comes near my office says, "What is that smell?."

Hikeon3
12-22-07, 3:24 pm
Used to throw the paks into my pocket when I'd go to work and take it right after lunch. Learned quickly that anything else in that pocket is going to smell like starch spray mixed with sweet bile.

Northman
12-22-07, 9:36 pm
My dog likes the smell of the Pak too. Probably due to the fact I used to give her Uniliver tabs as treats.

RanShi
01-19-08, 10:24 am
i don't mind the smell =)

I keep the paks in my locker at school, so whenever I open the can I get weird looks ;D

widdlewade44
01-19-08, 10:50 am
"You smell that!...It smells like, like Victory!" haha

ala Apocalypse Now...

25 years and counting...can't wait to score the new label!

Kevin
widdlewade44

Riesjs
01-19-08, 10:55 am
i hope my new can smells just as good as the older ones

Brute Strength
01-19-08, 11:42 am

out of all the vitamins and other pills i take i think i prefer the Pak smell over any of them. something about it makes me hungry?

Just Dave
01-19-08, 12:20 pm
They say smell is the sense most strongly tied to memory. When I first started taking the PAK (not too long ago) I wasn't real fond of it. Since then my dedication to nutrition and training has produced about 7 pounds, a shitload more confidence and a lust for my new found lifestyle. Every morning when I crack open the can I remember. PRs on DL and squat...finally benching more than my weight....seeing a new me emerge.....learning to love iron...every reason why I do this now. Every reason to do it again today and every day hereafter.
The smell of everything I've put into this, and everything I'm going to.
Needless to say, I don't mind it so much anymore. haha

ralf_snake
02-05-08, 4:27 am
Anybody having trouble waking up when getting out of bed in the morning? Try cracking a can of Pak.

Vittorious
02-05-08, 8:43 pm

I agree 110% and honestly I find it nausiating I think its one of the big brown pills cuz it gives me the chills when i take it. Anyway when I get threw it I am that pisses off there is no way i could go to the gym n not give it my all after going threw that. It feels the way I imagine it feels to kill a live animal n then eat the raw flesh. Nasty but natural n right.

pmug0000
02-05-08, 10:09 pm
It feels the way I imagine it feels to kill a live animal n then eat the raw flesh. Nasty but natural n right.

Uh... okay. That's kind of fucked up, but hey - do your thing bro.

Northman
02-05-08, 10:31 pm
Uh... okay. That's kind of fucked up, but hey - do your thing bro.

loled

Pizzalamp
02-05-08, 10:48 pm
i just started taking pak yesterday and i actually love the smell, and i love the way the can fels in your hand and how it looks

its just that brown pill-damn its a big one lol

RenegadeRows
02-05-08, 11:04 pm
lol.... hey gotta take horse pills if you wanna be built like a horse pizza ;)

Whiteseraph86
02-06-08, 2:12 am
My poor bro tried opening my can of Animal Paks, and he immediately started tearing up. Hilarious. But yeah, the packs smell like pharmacy-grade shit. Probably means it works better though.

Appollonian
02-08-08, 12:20 pm
I can't get enough of that smell. My wife hates it, but I can't get enough! I keep my old movie tickets in an old can of Pak, and every time I head down memory lane, I got the good old smell to it too!

Brute Strength
02-08-08, 5:01 pm
anyone here think uni liver smells like animal pak also?

pmug0000
02-08-08, 5:03 pm
anyone here think uni liver smells like animal pak also?

There is a Uni-Liver tab in Pak.
It's the big brown one that looks and smells like Uni-Liver.

Brute Strength
02-08-08, 5:04 pm
There is a Uni-Liver tab in Pak.
It's the big brown one that looks and smells like Uni-Liver.

lol no i ....well yea thats kinda what i meant but yea dude i was opening up my uni liver a little while ago then i thought for a second and i thought i was taking pak for a second haha

slaughterm
02-21-08, 9:02 pm
Call me crazy but I somewhat enjoy the Pak's odor lol.

BaseballMonster
02-21-08, 10:47 pm
believe it or not my mother said it smelled like a dead cat to me one day, i was jsut like "yeah mom i a fuckin Animal" but seriously i cannot compare that smell to anything. And the pak piss is gone after 10 minutes of drinking 2 gallons of H20 for me.

slaughterm
02-22-08, 7:57 pm
I sorta enjoy the M Stak's odor too

pmug0000
02-22-08, 8:00 pm
I sorta enjoy the M Stak's odor too

I can't say I really enjoy the way the M-Stak and Pak smell, but I've definitely noticed how all the products have their own unique scent. Pak, M-Stak, and Pump are all pretty damn potent, and I bet Stak and Test pungent as well.

Mr.Totality
02-22-08, 8:52 pm
regarding the smell and the piss, my wife knows about 2 hours after I take it, she hates following me into the bathroom as it always smells like the can of pak.

Universal Rep
07-22-09, 11:42 am
Pak Pungency, ftw!

Topic of the smell came up elsewhere. Figured I'd revive this, haha.

ghost
07-22-09, 11:44 am
Pak Pungency, ftw!

Topic of the smell came up elsewhere. Figured I'd revive this, haha.

hahaha. awesome. I was talking with a co-worker about this the other day.. all they do is complain about the smell. -shrug. i love it.

N. Motta
07-22-09, 11:44 am
My favorite is when a Nitro capsule gets lodged somewhere in your throat and you burp the powder back up. YUM!

Universal Rep
07-22-09, 11:50 am
My favorite is when a Nitro capsule gets lodged somewhere in your throat and you burp the powder back up. YUM!

That right there is "Nitro Burp": http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=5943&highlight=Nitro+burp

CuttDeez
07-22-09, 11:56 am
I still think the uni-liver is the best smelll!!! yummy

N. Motta
07-22-09, 12:23 pm
That right there is "Nitro Burp": http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=5943&highlight=Nitro+burp

I jinxed myself, 2 minutes after I posted that I had a nitro burp

Universal Rep
07-22-09, 12:27 pm
I jinxed myself, 2 minutes after I posted that I had a nitro burp

Hahahaha...

Glory
07-23-09, 6:21 pm
Smells like bacon. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

HeavyG
08-24-09, 10:54 pm

My first order of Universal Products arrived today and first I was shocked at the size of the 500ct Uni-Liver can. I guess I was thinking like a multi vitamin size bottle!! then I opened the Pak can and was not ready for the smell. It wasn't awful, just something that I never had smelled before. Of course and hour later I took a whiz and was a little startled by the freakish yellow color coming out of me.

Firefist
08-24-09, 11:33 pm
im accustomed to the smell, but this past summer when i went back to taiwan, i ended up givin my only abercrombie shirt (i dont even know how i got it) to one of the dudes i trained with. the stuff is rediculously expensive there. anyways, i kept the shirt in my suitcase along with my pak and other supplements. haha the second after he put it on, he said, "what smells like.....piss?!?". haha i even washed that shirt before i packed it too!

violator
08-26-09, 7:52 am

haha...was just thinking that....pak works better than mothballs...haha

"You smell that!...It smells like, like Victory!" haha

ala Apocalypse Now...

"ahhhh....i love the smell of animalpak in the morning"....haha

but damn....beta-ala9...ever smell that shit?....holy hell!... whenever i open the bottle i take a deep breath beforehand...cause i might just barf if it passes my nostrils....rotten eggs aint got nothin on beta-ala9!!...haha..

B-rad89
04-05-10, 12:37 am
Why Universal Nutrition, whyyyyyy :(

NaturalTrainee
04-05-10, 3:50 am
I love this smell!

barbell
04-05-10, 4:07 am
Like wise NT. I look forward to the smell..

Brick By Brick
04-05-10, 6:29 am
Because it's really really good for you.

Girevik 69
04-05-10, 7:17 am
Animal Pak smells kinda cool, actually.

Psycho77
04-05-10, 8:00 am
I hated the smell, made me even want to throw up at times. But I just powered through coz I know how good Pak is.

naturalguy
04-05-10, 8:07 am
Some of the ingredients make it smell that way. I kinda like it

Aggression
04-05-10, 8:31 am
The worse it smells, the more potent it is ;-)

Muscleguy93
04-05-10, 7:07 pm
go buy some flowers if you want somthing nice smelling. I dont even notice the smell anymore, i just down the whole pak at once with some water.

Goliathus
04-07-10, 3:42 am
my can smells like chocolate
no lie
I asked some people I work with too
they said the same thing

mritter3
04-07-10, 9:39 am
my can smells like chocolate
no lie
I asked some people I work with too
they said the same thing

do you throw hershey kisses in there to cover the vitamin smell...lol

Funky
04-07-10, 9:45 am
They have a smell? I just pound them down cause I need to down a crap load more supps right after! LOL If I smell the can they have a smell I like it though!

Goliathus
04-07-10, 2:52 pm
haha
I dont know
it was a brand new fresh can
I love how they normally smell

N. Motta
04-07-10, 3:40 pm
Why Universal Nutrition, whyyyyyy :(

b-rad, why so sad? hehe, sack up man, who cares what they smell like? they have repeatedly and unanimously been tested and/or voted as the best multi in the game, period.

'77 respect

jandirigma
04-10-10, 10:10 am
I'm gonna remember that smell when I move to New Zealand. It'll bring back memories. Heck, I'm even gonna bring the can a long over there to give it a sniff! It'll get me sentimental, haha!

Joseph V
05-27-10, 5:51 pm
i dont about you guys but i enjoy the scent of animal pak..alot of people dont like it but i seem to like it ..dont get me wrong..i dont sniff the pak i just say that when you open up the can and that scent rushes to your nostrols, thats what im talking about

what about you guys?

ontheEDGE
05-27-10, 6:44 pm
I went to gnc ( I know, I know...I ran out of pak) and the guy at the counter tried his usual "get the gnc multi it's better". Ignoring his ignorance I just asked him if it smelled like animal pak. He didn't know. I took my pak n left.

Survivor831
05-27-10, 6:45 pm
Theres nothing like the fresh smell of Animal Pak in the Morning. Kinda Like Folgers only better. Plus with every smell it brings back memories of the first time.

Joseph V
05-27-10, 9:33 pm
i posted something similar to this but in my opinion I LOVEE THE SMELL

AntoineV
05-27-10, 10:16 pm
Last year I found an old empty can from 2005. 4 years later and it still smelled like if I just cracked a new one.

Big C
05-27-10, 10:34 pm
Grown to love it........but damn Animal PM has an even stronger smell! Both work like a charm though. PM = better sleep. Pak = keeps me healthier/less sick.

J-DOG
05-27-10, 10:39 pm
Yep each can of Animal product has its own smell that seperates them! I prefer the M-Stak smell the most but the Uni Liver is funky in its own way!

JD

Animal Rep
05-28-10, 2:09 pm
Nothing is better than an old school can of Pak in the morning to wake your ass up.