PDA

View Full Version : Columbus OH Animals

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11

Madcat
06-11-09, 7:29 am
Anyone heading down to BamBams KY workout? I think Im actually open that saturday as of right now atleast.

And yes, I am still alive.

BamBam
06-12-09, 1:19 pm
Hell yeah MadCat! You are, of course, more than welcome homie! Lemme know if ur gonna head down! Fury, Big C, Polish Prince....get you and your big asses down here too! BRING OH to the Bluegrass!!!!

Fury317
06-16-09, 3:39 pm
Hell yeah MadCat! You are, of course, more than welcome homie! Lemme know if ur gonna head down! Fury, Big C, Polish Prince....get you and your big asses down here too! BRING OH to the Bluegrass!!!!

Haha ah fuckkkkk. If it was this past Saturday I would have been there son. Im working this saturday though. give me like a months notice before the next one and Ill be there.

Actually...come to think of it....we should try to combine Akron/Caton, Toledo, Columbus, and KY into a GIANT ABC...what do you think?

C.Coronato
06-16-09, 3:49 pm
Hey guys were are trying to push the ABC movement even further. Coordinators : Please insert your ABC chapter into your signature, quote this thread and add it just as it is.

Ohio(Columbus) ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11462)

Anyone else in the chapter is more than welcome to add this as well to help further promote the movement. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks fellas.

BamBam
06-16-09, 5:09 pm
Haha ah fuckkkkk. If it was this past Saturday I would have been there son. Im working this saturday though. give me like a months notice before the next one and Ill be there.

Actually...come to think of it....we should try to combine Akron/Caton, Toledo, Columbus, and KY into a GIANT ABC...what do you think?

Dude...where the fuck would we meet? LOL

Im down though man! Say the word and we will get a MEGA ABC rolling!!

IN IRON,
BB-

Fury317
06-17-09, 10:03 am
Dude...where the fuck would we meet? LOL

Im down though man! Say the word and we will get a MEGA ABC rolling!!

IN IRON,
BB-

Haha I didnt think of that part. I was focused more on the massive amounts of iron that would be thrown around. Ill give it some thought. Maybe not all the chapters have to meet but I like it when at least 2 get together, it just makes it better ya know bro

BamBam
06-17-09, 12:18 pm
Haha I didnt think of that part. I was focused more on the massive amounts of iron that would be thrown around. Ill give it some thought. Maybe not all the chapters have to meet but I like it when at least 2 get together, it just makes it better ya know bro

Dude you run OH and I run KY...we can get this shit rolling. I will start up a thread later when I get off work and we will figure this out man! I dont care one bit to head that way man and lift in good ole C-Bus!!

cstmgp
06-25-09, 11:00 pm
Do any of you C-bus bros train in any martial arts? If so, where in town?

Shaun

deanna7272
06-26-09, 7:23 pm
HERE WE GO BOYS AND GIRLS...

The Ohio Valley Chapter is once again alive and kickin'... Make your plans now... If you have ANY questions or need directions, get at me....

When: JULY 25, 2009

Where: The Body Shop
201 Martha Street
Yorkville, Ohio 43971

Time: 3:00 PM

Eats: TBA

ANIMAL: The House....

Enough Said....

The Landlord
07-10-09, 12:18 pm
Anyone heading over to our Pittsburgh ABC? Make sure you stop on over to the Pittsburgh thread and hit up the roll call....

Iceiktitan
07-13-09, 4:57 pm
The Erie Chapter is hosting its third annual abc. It has been a long time coming. Details are below. If you have ANY questions pm me.

When: August 8th, 2009

Where: Best Fitness
LakeWood Plaza 2147 W 12th street
Erie, PA

Gym Contact: 814-453-2378

Time: Right now things are flexible. If you're interested throw out some times that work for you.

Gym Fee: $7

Eats: TBA. We have pretty much anything you can think of on PEACH STREET.

joe-yamma
07-17-09, 11:34 am
The House AND Vinny G at Pittsburgh ABC tomorrow...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=760622#post760622

belladiabla13
07-26-09, 1:30 pm
Ok..the Big Guy Is Now Driving A Truck Over The Road, He Is Gone 5 Weeks. His Regular Schedule Will Be 3 Weeks On The Road And Then 5 Days Off. That Leaves Me Working Without A Spotter. And I Need A New Gym! I Was Thinking About Trying The Old School Gym In Pataskala. Does Anyone Go There? Any Suggestions??

~bella~

belladiabla13
08-05-09, 3:26 pm
Hello,,Is anyone out there?

Fury317
08-05-09, 3:55 pm
Hello,,Is anyone out there?

Im still here bella! No worries.

Ive been thinking about an ABC but to be honest, I think it might be better to hold one in the fall, when OSU is back in session. That way we can get a lot more people. Not that numbers are the only thing that matter, but it does make it fun.

What do you think?

Fury317
08-05-09, 3:56 pm
Madcat- you still around here?

Joe not sure how much youve posted lately...but if you guys are down for an ABC let me know, Ill see who I can get.

BamBam
08-05-09, 6:03 pm
Madcat- you still around here?

Joe not sure how much youve posted lately...but if you guys are down for an ABC let me know, Ill see who I can get.

*cough cough*...you know Im down bro!

belladiabla13
08-10-09, 1:29 am
Well you boys keep in touch!! I could use a spotter for my bench..LOOKING FOR A NEW GYM too!!!

cstmgp
08-12-09, 9:36 pm
Bella, Old School gym is a decent place, lots of free weights and a very "lifter friendly" feel. It's a little hot in the summer, but overall it's a god place to workout. BTW: the owner corey is a great/helpful guy. If it was closer I'd probably join.

Shaun

belladiabla13
08-13-09, 12:44 am
Bella, Old School gym is a decent place, lots of free weights and a very "lifter friendly" feel. It's a little hot in the summer, but overall it's a god place to workout. BTW: the owner corey is a great/helpful guy. If it was closer I'd probably join.

Shaun

thank you for the info!!!

Madcat
08-15-09, 10:35 am
Hey Fury,
I m still here, but my lifes taking some fucking tumbles this summer. Oh well Im working through them and actually seen the best gains/weight losss in my career(or lack there of lol)

You know if you get at me, actually fuck it I ll text ya today, Im down to get our lift on. Shit you in Cbus this summer? I could use a sick chest workout tomorrow.?????

I rolled my ankle last sat. at lake erie pretty bad, but Im gonna try to hit legs today, just not too heavy, so tomo is Chest.

I ll text ya in a bit.

Hope all is well mang

belladiabla13
08-15-09, 10:45 am
I really thought with Columbus being such a big city and hosting the Arnold we would have a bigger ABC. Anything I can do to help get things going? Let me know..

Madcat
08-15-09, 11:17 am
Bella,
We did there for awhile, but then with Cbus also being host to OSU and people moving in for school and out after, we lost some guys/gals.

Either way, it ll be epic just like last years Arnold ABC was, except this year, Im not missing anything that has to do with Animal and Arnold the whole weekend. This year I missed too much and left the ABC early to host a party, never again.

We have a good group and with BamBams addition we know its on! Talk about a GOOOOD dude. I think I still owe Fury 5 bux too from last ABC actually, damn.

Little Z
08-18-09, 10:32 pm
What up Columbus Animals..

Yeah Yeah Yeah.. Zip went AWOL.. I know I know.. I apologize for dippin like I did..

After my test run of Project C, I had to get my mind right and I went off to a dark dark place and spent a lot of time alone, didnt do anything, didnt go anywhere..

But im back.. Cat, you let me know when to be in town and ill swing by and pick Bella up and we'll have a mini session, its time for a change
thinking about starting a journey, tired of the wrist problems, I gave it tons of time and I believe its almost 100%.. Im feelin good..

Madcat
08-18-09, 10:35 pm
Z,
Man I thought I had been gone for awhile, but damn. Glad you're back. You down for the WV ABC or you going for the weekend? I cant do anything that saturday, but Im down for sunday if thats when the ABC is.

belladiabla13
08-19-09, 9:34 am
What up Columbus Animals..

Yeah Yeah Yeah.. Zip went AWOL.. I know I know.. I apologize for dippin like I did..

After my test run of Project C, I had to get my mind right and I went off to a dark dark place and spent a lot of time alone, didnt do anything, didnt go anywhere..

But im back.. Cat, you let me know when to be in town and ill swing by and pick Bella up and we'll have a mini session, its time for a change
thinking about starting a journey, tired of the wrist problems, I gave it tons of time and I believe its almost 100%.. Im feelin good..

THIS SOUNDS GREAT!! I REALLY NEED A SPOT FOR MY BENCH. IM DOWN. Z YOU GOT MY CELL. FOR REAL LETS DO THIS!!!

stolzenator
08-22-09, 10:20 pm
whats up ohio animals??

how you guys been up there lately? still smashin it?

Madcat
08-23-09, 8:23 am
Is that who I think it is????

Stoltz, whats up man? Hows FL and everything? School? The beaches ;)? haha

Man it's good to hear from ya bro, any trips to Cbus for a game or 2 this season? If you come in town and wanna hit up a training session together you still got my #? Or hit me a pm man.

Any shows down there you are looking at doing this fall/winter? Hows the training? Hell give us a breakdown bro.

stolzenator
08-23-09, 2:51 pm
Is that who I think it is????

Stoltz, whats up man? Hows FL and everything? School? The beaches ;)? haha

Man it's good to hear from ya bro, any trips to Cbus for a game or 2 this season? If you come in town and wanna hit up a training session together you still got my #? Or hit me a pm man.

Any shows down there you are looking at doing this fall/winter? Hows the training? Hell give us a breakdown bro.

hey there man! everything down here is goin well, i spent alot of my summer teaching myself how to be a master chef, so now im doin alot of that lol. school just started two weeks ago, but its already INTENSE! 9-5 every day, hour break for lunch, then home to study. havent even been to the beach over here in lauderdale yet because of it.

its lookin pretty unlikely that ill be able to get up there for a football game, which im really unhappy about, but we have exams every monday starting september 1st so weekend stuff is pretty much out the window lol. i'm still askin for a trip to the arnold for my birthday present though, cuz i would HATE to miss the cage and the national ABC.

again, because of school, no shows during the school year for me. nice long offseason, hopin to get back up to a leaner, meaner, 200lbs again before prep starts (competed at 171, right now mid 180s). shootin for a mid-late july show, maybe a qualifier, depends how offseason goes!

howve you been man? am i missin anything good up there in cbus right now?

Madcat
08-23-09, 8:07 pm
Man that sounds intense bro. BUT just think of the payoff when you are done ya know? And like you said, a good offseason to hit that 200 mark, lean mean and ready to get it done for sure.

I def. hope you can make the Arnold this year, it'd be a good time to catchup with us Ohioans probably be a nice break for ya too.

As for missing anything, nah man its been quiet, just getting ready for football season, but as for me, just been training. Had alot of crazy stuff happen in the past 4 months so Ive been hanging low on here, but training harder then ever.

Good to hear you're a master chef now, must make the lifestyl of a bodybuilder much easier for sure. I know since spring, I think theres only been 1-2 weeks my grill hasn't been touched daily for a big steak or chicken. Actually boiling eggs right now...

Hope you keep it real man, and keep in touch.

Little Z
08-24-09, 12:10 am
Yo Cat..

you free at all this week? im tryin to get that way for maybe a mini session.. trying to get a few people down, maybe from my area too
we'll head your way, pick Bella up and do our thing.. let me know.. hit me on here or text it

Little Z
08-24-09, 12:17 am
Scratch that.. any Animals in the Columbus area who are free this week, maybe Weds.. let me know.. hit me up on here or PM me..

I wanna get together with some people, get a good lift in, and get some grub.. let me know..

Madcat
08-24-09, 10:03 pm
Z tonight was my only night off.

Tuesday I have chest/tris, then the rest of the week is up in the air what will be what.

Im always down to lift, and so is my roomie and my other lifting partner.

We are thinking this weekend we wanna hit a sick legs or arms day then hit a BDs Mongolian BBQ anwayys, that was already in the works..

Im always DTF man, just get at me. Sorry I didnt text ya back yday I was in camp all weekend, long story.

belladiabla13
09-03-09, 7:19 pm
I ended up going with PowerShack! LOVE IT!!! When we getting together peoples?

Madcat
09-04-09, 7:25 am
Bell,
If you dont mind me asking, what do you pay a month there? Im up in Nove. and really thinking about leaving the Rec. issue is drive time and distance. 15 mins minimum to get to a PS.... vs 2 mins to rec.

Thanks!

We ll be getting together next weekend for the ABC right?? Sunday we would need to leave Cbus by 8am to get there with plenty of time and get supped up prior to 11am workout.

I know Im going even if I have to make my parents drive me lol.

cstmgp
09-06-09, 12:06 pm
Sorry, a little out of the loop, where's the ABC?
Bella, which power shack you hitting?
BTW: We (my muy thai school) is starting our own gym on Broad in bexely, been working there all week. I'll fill you in when I get more time tomorrow.

Shaun

Madcat
09-06-09, 9:08 pm
ABC is on Wheeling Island. ITs House's show on saturday and then Sunday is the ABC.

stolzenator
09-07-09, 10:58 am
for anyone who can make it i definitely suggest hittin up the ABC at bodyshop. what an awesome gym. the last abc there was rockin!

Madcat
09-07-09, 3:35 pm
I 100% agree with Stoltz, except last time I was there he was and he and Ice had a little posing practice after, it was good to see the guys in prep and both looked solid.

Anyways, Fury and I just had a mini ABC at The Schott on campus. My boy and I were going to train together and I figured I'd call Fury to join in. He did and he and I hit chest pretty heavy and hard.

That place is unreal, the weights all had Ohio State and Buckeyes on them, painted red. The cages were amazing, the dumbells were solid, and everything was really clean.

Mad props to Fury for coming to toss some weight around. Boy is looking lean and large man for sure.

Also serious props to my boy for getting us in. He isn't on here but still, just in case.

belladiabla13
09-07-09, 11:16 pm
Bell,
If you dont mind me asking, what do you pay a month there? Im up in Nove. and really thinking about leaving the Rec. issue is drive time and distance. 15 mins minimum to get to a PS.... vs 2 mins to rec.

Thanks!

We ll be getting together next weekend for the ABC right?? Sunday we would need to leave Cbus by 8am to get there with plenty of time and get supped up prior to 11am workout.

I know Im going even if I have to make my parents drive me lol.

38 a month and right now its half off registration!!! i love this gym!! im not sure if im going to make wv..having some money issues with Chuck just starting a new job. hope to know for sure later in the week.

belladiabla13
09-07-09, 11:17 pm
Sorry, a little out of the loop, where's the ABC?
Bella, which power shack you hitting?
BTW: We (my muy thai school) is starting our own gym on Broad in bexely, been working there all week. I'll fill you in when I get more time tomorrow.

Shaun

The one in Pickerington off of 256

C.Coronato
09-14-09, 10:52 am
Fury, you guys are the mecca of ABCs and bodybuilding, when is the next Columbus event my man?

belladiabla13
09-14-09, 11:01 am
Im ready for a Columbus event for sure!!!

Fury317
09-14-09, 11:26 am
TTL is right! Columbus is where its at! Ive been slacking, and thats going to change....NOW!

Ok Columbus brothers and sisters, Im thinking November 1st? Time TBD, and place is open to suggestions. We've always gone to Metro, but I think it might be cool to switch it up. Maybe try out bella's gym? Or find another mom and pop hardcore gym. Any suggestions?

I know Madcat and I would love to host an ABC in the Ohio State basketball/hockey weight room (LMAO!!!!) but thats out of the picture. So any and all suggestions NEED to be tossed out in order to make the meet badass. Lets do it!!!!! Get to da choppa!!!!!.....wait a second...lol

C.Coronato
09-14-09, 11:36 am
Hell ya brother, thats what i like to see! Im sure a bunch of Ohio members will certainly make the trip! Looking good my man.

belladiabla13
09-14-09, 1:17 pm
TTL is right! Columbus is where its at! Ive been slacking, and thats going to change....NOW!

Ok Columbus brothers and sisters, Im thinking November 1st? Time TBD, and place is open to suggestions. We've always gone to Metro, but I think it might be cool to switch it up. Maybe try out bella's gym? Or find another mom and pop hardcore gym. Any suggestions?

I know Madcat and I would love to host an ABC in the Ohio State basketball/hockey weight room (LMAO!!!!) but thats out of the picture. So any and all suggestions NEED to be tossed out in order to make the meet badass. Lets do it!!!!! Get to da choppa!!!!!.....wait a second...lol

Old School in Pataskala is AWESOME!! Only about 5 mins from Reynoldsburg. Very hard core. Im in good with the manager. Let me know!!!

belladiabla13
09-14-09, 1:18 pm
Hell ya brother, thats what i like to see! Im sure a bunch of Ohio members will certainly make the trip! Looking good my man.

Ahh i think you should get some of the big boys down here. PRE ARNOLD PARTY??

Little Z
09-14-09, 2:07 pm
Columbus, Ohio.. my home away from home..

You know Ive got your back and will show for an ABC, and I am sure I can get quite a few of the lifters I hit it hard with every week to show
as well.. I am talking maybe 4-5 extras on my end.. my Miami Valley OH regulars..

Lets get this thing going for real..

So is Nov. 1st set in stone? Does anyone have any issues or other engagements for Nov. 1st? We gotta make sure this thing happens
and we have it set for a perfect day, so everyone can make it..

Columbus has been quiet wayy too long, we are coming up on the 1 year Anniversary of my first ABC (Oct. 4th) and I was lucky enough
to be apart of the Columbus Chapter at that time..

belladiabla13
09-14-09, 2:15 pm
Nov 1st is my Lily's 4th birthday..Would be hard for me

Madcat
09-14-09, 2:17 pm
Fury,
You know how we roll man. Im in and ready to toss some weight for sure.

LETS DO THIS SHIAT!

Little Z
09-14-09, 2:18 pm
Nov 1st is my Lily's 4th birthday..Would be hard for me

Ok so we got a little ones 4th Birthday, definitely cant keep momma from the cubs..

What about moving it to Oct. 24th or 25th?.. anyone have any issues for this weekend?

Madcat
09-14-09, 2:33 pm
Im out that Saturday, I could do Sunday though. I wanna go back to Muskingum for Homecoming Saturday though.

Little Z
09-14-09, 2:45 pm
Im out that Saturday, I could do Sunday though. I wanna go back to Muskingum for Homecoming Saturday though.

Alright.. so whats Oct. 25th look like for everyone else then?

This way we can make sure its all good for everyone and we have a great session..

Fury317
09-14-09, 3:19 pm
25th is good for me. I talked to BamBam and Escholar and they said they would both be down. So, as of now we have....

Little Z + couple
Madcat
BamBam
Escholar
Bella
Fury

I'll see if I can get any students involved once school starts up in a week. Should be a good one.

Oh and if no one has any objections, we'll try Old School? So bella you think you could talk to the owner?

belladiabla13
09-14-09, 4:50 pm
Yeah I will talk to them. If they say no I will check into my gym. Let ya know this week..

Little Z
09-14-09, 4:53 pm
This should shape up to be one of the biggest ABCs of the fall.. Besides the sessions going hand in hand with a show I mean..

There should be no issue getting people signed up and ready to go.. It will be around 18 weeks from the Arnold and the Cage..

Let everyone know..

C.Coronato
09-14-09, 4:59 pm
Damn, shaping up very very nicely already .. Keep it going brothers.

belladiabla13
09-14-09, 7:17 pm
Old School is awesome because it is exactly what it says it is, but Powershack has incredible equipment. SICK free weights,HAMMER STRENGTH machines..hell we even have a donkey calf machine..I really dig the place!! PLUS, 256(where the gym is located) is right off the freeway and by tons of places to eat..

Fury317
09-14-09, 8:01 pm
Old School is awesome because it is exactly what it says it is, but Powershack has incredible equipment. SICK free weights,HAMMER STRENGTH machines..hell we even have a donkey calf machine..I really dig the place!! PLUS, 256(where the gym is located) is right off the freeway and by tons of places to eat..

Hmmm decisions decisions. Either one is fine with me. I just want to change it up cause I actually joined Metro and it'd be boring to go to the gym Im at every day- even though its badass haha.

Once we get everyone decided on a date and time, we'll take a vote. Cool?

cstmgp
09-14-09, 9:34 pm
I'll do what I can to make it. The only issue I see is halloween in my hometown of Athens, lol. Old Skool is an awesome gym, it's very ...ummm....Old Skool? The owner Cory is a nice guy, and I doubt he'll have a problem, except that he has his own supp line.

Eventually I'd love to get some guys together at our gym, but the weight selection isn't exactly Animal ready. It's first and foremost a muay thai gym, but I'm working on the free weights. Any suggestions on what you think we need or any good deals you know of would be great.
Thanks,
Shaun

Little Z
09-14-09, 11:24 pm
I'll do what I can to make it. The only issue I see is halloween in my hometown of Athens, lol. Old Skool is an awesome gym, it's very ...ummm....Old Skool? The owner Cory is a nice guy, and I doubt he'll have a problem, except that he has his own supp line.

Eventually I'd love to get some guys together at our gym, but the weight selection isn't exactly Animal ready. It's first and foremost a muay thai gym, but I'm working on the free weights. Any suggestions on what you think we need or any good deals you know of would be great.
Thanks,
Shaun

You have Halloween in Athens on the 25th?

Fury317
09-15-09, 10:15 am

Thanks,
Shaun

Yeah, Shaun, wouldnt the big Athens celebration be on the 31st since thats a Saturday? If Im wrong, my bad, just want to make sure you'd be able to come.

belladiabla13
09-15-09, 10:43 am
Yo Cat..

you free at all this week? im tryin to get that way for maybe a mini session.. trying to get a few people down, maybe from my area too
we'll head your way, pick Bella up and do our thing.. let me know.. hit me on here or text it

Sounds good to me. I could use one of you boys for a bench spot!!

belladiabla13
09-15-09, 2:49 pm
Talked To The Manager Of My Power Shack Today! He Is Very Excited About Having Us. Just Has To Be Corp Approval. Said He Will Call Me Asap!!

cstmgp
09-15-09, 3:24 pm
Yeah, Shaun, wouldnt the big Athens celebration be on the 31st since thats a Saturday? If Im wrong, my bad, just want to make sure you'd be able to come.

Yes, it should be, maybe even the weekend after. I don't think they ever have it before actual halloween, so I should be fine. I am looking forward to lifting and meeting with some fellow local animals, even though I'm not very far along yet. I met Z at the Arnold, though I'm sure he met lots of people. I'm the guy that brought all the hamburgers, lol.
Keep us updated,
Shaun

Fury317
09-15-09, 3:35 pm
Yes, it should be, maybe even the weekend after. I don't think they ever have it before actual halloween, so I should be fine. I am looking forward to lifting and meeting with some fellow local animals, even though I'm not very far along yet. I met Z at the Arnold, though I'm sure he met lots of people. I'm the guy that brought all the hamburgers, lol.
Keep us updated,
Shaun

Good deal man. Really hope you can make it!

I REMEMBER THOSE BURGERS!!!! That turned out to be one of the Cage's biggest hits LMAO!! I was working the booth so those came in handy!

Fury317
09-15-09, 3:36 pm
Talked To The Manager Of My Power Shack Today! He Is Very Excited About Having Us. Just Has To Be Corp Approval. Said He Will Call Me Asap!!

Cool cool. Power Shack works for me. Let us know what he says....

Little Z
09-15-09, 4:57 pm
Keep us updated,
Shaun

Itll be good to have you at a regular session bro, we will all have time to actually talk instead of runnin around like crazy haha..

Little Z
09-15-09, 4:58 pm
Also.. talked to a few guys at my gym, going to speak with a few more tonight, tryin to get a nice group to come to Columbus.. it can be a kind
of Joint ABC session..

and im gonna make some phone calls this week to see about some other members making the trip, so let everyone know we've got Oct 25th lining up!

belladiabla13
09-15-09, 6:02 pm
Also.. talked to a few guys at my gym, going to speak with a few more tonight, tryin to get a nice group to come to Columbus.. it can be a kind
of Joint ABC session..

and im gonna make some phone calls this week to see about some other members making the trip, so let everyone know we've got Oct 25th lining up!

There is a Lonestar steakhouse like 3 minutes from the gym. Might work for food after??!

Fury317
09-15-09, 6:03 pm
There is a Lonestar steakhouse like 3 minutes from the gym. Might work for food after??!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM STEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK......nuff said

Little Z
09-16-09, 3:50 pm
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM STEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK......nuff said

Z Like Steak.... mmmmm...

anyways.. so.. so far we are looking at Oct. 25th, with a gym in the works currently.. do we have a time frame at all? im trying to get some
other chapters involved, and didnt want it to be too late so they would definitely be able to make it without having to rush home on a Sunday night..

and so far we have Lonestar Steakhouse up on the chopping block, i have no issues there, and i have no issues traveling any direction for
anything else either.. so any other options toss em up there..

belladiabla13
09-16-09, 4:51 pm
Havent heard back from him yet.(manager of powershack) Soon as I do, I will let everybody know. Going to give him a few days before I talk to Old School..

Little Z
09-16-09, 4:53 pm
Havent heard back from him yet. Soon as I do, I will let everybody know. Going to give him a few days before I talk to Old School..

Sounds good bella, thanks for bustin ass on this and helpin out..

I would go ahead and give OS a shout and see what they say.. just to have the options, let them know we are just thinking of an ABC event
on the 25th of October and would like to know if they would be interested in hosting it.. that way you arent leading them on to think we are only
going there.. blah blah blah, you get my drift lol

Madcat
09-16-09, 8:46 pm
Just not super early lol. They never are but whatever.

Mid day is good for anyone driving from out of town ya know. 2-3ish, workout then get a good early dinner.

Bella I ll be here all weekend if you need a spot etc.

Fury, man Id like to train with ya more bro, but its 15 for a day pass at metro! If you wanna get together this weekend to train let me know man, but I need a discount lol! Im poor.

Little Z
09-16-09, 9:00 pm

Mid day is good for anyone driving from out of town ya know. 2-3ish, workout then get a good early dinner.

I was thinking mid-day as well, the 1-3ish range, would easily allow time for travel for those who make the trip..

Fury317
09-17-09, 10:14 am

Bella I ll be here all weekend if you need a spot etc.

Fury, man Id like to train with ya more bro, but its 15 for a day pass at metro! If you wanna get together this weekend to train let me know man, but I need a discount lol! Im poor.

For sure man, always a good time training with you. Actually when youre with a member (i.e myself) its only 5 bucks. Pretty good deal. I'm hitting back at 6 tonight and then shoulders tomorrow at 6, saturday is off and sunday is legs. I might head to Toledo but probably not, so if you wanna train just hit my cell.

I was thinking mid-day as well, the 1-3ish range, would easily allow time for travel for those who make the trip..

Yeah mid day is usually best. Just to get some things set in stone....

DATE: 10/25/09
TIME: 3:00 p.m.
COST: ? <-- bella what's the cost for a day pass at Powershack
MEAL: LONESTAR

*All subject to change

belladiabla13
09-17-09, 10:27 am
For sure man, always a good time training with you. Actually when youre with a member (i.e myself) its only 5 bucks. Pretty good deal. I'm hitting back at 6 tonight and then shoulders tomorrow at 6, saturday is off and sunday is legs. I might head to Toledo but probably not, so if you wanna train just hit my cell.

Yeah mid day is usually best. Just to get some things set in stone....

DATE: 10/25/09
TIME: 3:00 p.m.
COST: ? <-- bella what's the cost for a day pass at Powershack
MEAL: LONESTAR

*All subject to change

COST IS 15$ BUT IF THEY CANT CUT US A DEAL I WILL FIND US A PLACE THAT WILL. A FRIEND OF MINE ALSO JUST OPENED A GYM IN GAHANNA. JUST DOWN THE ROAD. ITS MMA/CROSSFIT AND ALL FREE WEIGHTS. I DONT THINK WE SHOULD HAVE TO PAY MORE THAN 5-10$ EACH.

Fury317
09-17-09, 1:51 pm
COST IS 15$ BUT IF THEY CANT CUT US A DEAL I WILL FIND US A PLACE THAT WILL. A FRIEND OF MINE ALSO JUST OPENED A GYM IN GAHANNA. JUST DOWN THE ROAD. ITS MMA/CROSSFIT AND ALL FREE WEIGHTS. I DONT THINK WE SHOULD HAVE TO PAY MORE THAN 5-10$ EACH.

Yeah 15 isnt bad, but we can find better. If Powershack or Old School dont work, we can just go down to Metro. Good gym, quality equiptment. Let me know when you hear back from the manager, and we'll figure it out.

machineman
09-17-09, 2:01 pm
watching this thread closely and trying to round up some peeps from Toledo to make the trip.....Z, if I don't post up, PM or call me to remind me....and Lonestart sounds REAL good....I will be abel to eat by that weekend!!! and NO CARDIO!

Little Z
09-17-09, 3:14 pm
Yeah 15 isnt bad, but we can find better. If Powershack or Old School dont work, we can just go down to Metro. Good gym, quality equiptment. Let me know when you hear back from the manager, and we'll figure it out.

Yeah with bringing quite a few guaranteed ppl in they should be able to work something out, I would hope.. I tell ya now, I cant afford 15
to lift lol..

watching this thread closely and trying to round up some peeps from Toledo to make the trip.....Z, if I don't post up, PM or call me to remind me....and Lonestart sounds REAL good....I will be abel to eat by that weekend!!! and NO CARDIO!

Definitely bro, we'll keep in touch..

BamBam
09-17-09, 6:40 pm
Fury already knows Im down..

Little Z
09-17-09, 7:01 pm

Uh Oh..

I remember you.. HAHAHAH

Fury317
09-17-09, 8:03 pm

Fuck yeah!!!! Its my brotha from anotha motha!

Dude you down for a little leg session for the ABC?

stolzenator
09-17-09, 8:16 pm
wish i could be there for this one guys. someone smash some legs for me.

Little Z
09-17-09, 8:21 pm

did you say you're flying up and im picking you up at the airport?

Fury317
09-17-09, 10:39 pm

DONE AND DONE!

Little Z
09-18-09, 2:26 am
Alright.. I just wanted to toss this out there..

as you said Fury, you wanted to try a new place rather than Metro since you work there..

while Bella is workin on a few places.. what if we get a list of possible others we could give a shot.. ill do the footwork and contact the managers
if we think of another place to go..

and also I was going to see if Mongolian BBQ would give us a group discount if we came in for Post Grub.. anyone interested in that?

machineman
09-18-09, 4:17 am
mornin' Z!!

Madcat
09-18-09, 7:11 am
Man BDs is sooo close to Metro downtown too!!! We always tear that place apart.

Fury, shiat I didn't know it was 5 if with a member, damn. I might be in for shoulders tonight actually as I was hitting that anyways, but don't hold your breath. I think I'll be working real late with everyone out that is.

But I might get at ya sunday.

So yea, if BamBam is there, this is going to get sick.

Saturday is my Leg day but I think I can hold off til Sunday for this.

Fury317
09-18-09, 10:41 am

as you said Fury, you wanted to try a new place rather than Metro since you work there..

while Bella is workin on a few places.. what if we get a list of possible others we could give a shot.. ill do the footwork and contact the managers

and also I was going to see if Mongolian BBQ would give us a group discount if we came in for Post Grub.. anyone interested in that?

Yeah Z, I think we should try a different place. The only problem is, its slim pickins in the direct Columbus area, we'd have to roll to a burb lol. Its cool with me though, I dont mind driving. Ill do some looking around too. Lets post up some ideas, adn then one of us can call- just to make sure we're not double calling and bugging the shit out of em.

As for Mongo, Im not sure about a discount. I signed up for email newsletters and shit since we were hitting them up so much, but I havent gotten anything other than a 5 dollar off birthday dinner. Ill check it out though.

Man BDs is sooo close to Metro downtown too!!! We always tear that place apart.

Fury, shiat I didn't know it was 5 if with a member, damn. I might be in for shoulders tonight actually as I was hitting that anyways, but don't hold your breath. I think I'll be working real late with everyone out that is.

But I might get at ya sunday.

So yea, if BamBam is there, this is going to get sick.

Saturday is my Leg day but I think I can hold off til Sunday for this.

Yeah man, they give a good discount as long as youre with a member. Change of plans though- I might not hit shoulders tonight, and Im taking next week off. Coming off a pretty nasty cold, which pisses me off cause I never get sick. I fought through arms on tues, cardio on wed, and back yesterday but my body is screaming RESSSSSTTTTTT. Its been 13 weeks since Ive taken a break so its that time. So legs are a no go on sunday and just hit my cell later today if you want to do shoulders. I might go down there, just depends on how I feel.

Little Z
09-19-09, 4:17 pm
Yeah Z, I think we should try a different place. The only problem is, its slim pickins in the direct Columbus area, we'd have to roll to a burb lol. Its cool with me though, I dont mind driving. Ill do some looking around too. Lets post up some ideas, adn then one of us can call- just to make sure we're not double calling and bugging the shit out of em.

As for Mongo, Im not sure about a discount. I signed up for email newsletters and shit since we were hitting them up so much, but I havent gotten anything other than a 5 dollar off birthday dinner. Ill check it out though.

Sounds good bro, let me know who you contact or who you want me to contact, and I am on the newsletter for Mongo as well, but I was talking
about actually contacting a member of management, sorta how we do the gym thing.. we let em know what we're doin.. tell em we got a pretty
good crowd comin through and want to know about a possible group discount.. all they can say is no lol..

But yeah, we need to get some options up here people, times a tickin..

deanna7272
09-19-09, 4:27 pm
Make sure you guys keep us posted on plans... You know I will make the trip as long as I'm able, but there may be a few from the OV Chapter that will come out...

Little Z
09-19-09, 4:29 pm
Make sure you guys keep us posted on plans... You know I will make the trip as long as I'm able, but there may be a few from the OV Chapter that will come out...

You know its not an ABC without D and the OV Chapter!

Madcat
09-20-09, 8:24 am
Damn I did some serious work at BD's BBQ lastnight after legs and it was just as amazing as I thought.

However I woke up starving lol.

arms today baby, lets get the party started.

Fury, I figured you could use the weekend to rest so I left ya alone lol.

Fury317
09-20-09, 11:50 am
Sounds good bro, let me know who you contact or who you want me to contact, and I am on the newsletter for Mongo as well, but I was talking
about actually contacting a member of management, sorta how we do the gym thing.. we let em know what we're doin.. tell em we got a pretty
good crowd comin through and want to know about a possible group discount.. all they can say is no lol..

But yeah, we need to get some options up here people, times a tickin..

Oh ok I gotcha. Ill call down there later today or tomorrow to see. How many we got so far? like 10+?

As far as gyms, Metro can always be a back up, but Im not sure of any other gyms really. Ill Google around. Anything come to mind for you Z? Madcat you know of any?

For sure. Im pretty sure the date is set in stone. 25th of Oct. but were still looking at locations and post w/o food. Ill drop by the OV chapter soon with details

Damn I did some serious work at BD's BBQ lastnight after legs and it was just as amazing as I thought.

However I woke up starving lol.

arms today baby, lets get the party started.

Fury, I figured you could use the weekend to rest so I left ya alone lol.

There ya go buddy! Killing wheels and killing grub- I like it!

Yeah I didnt hit shoulders. First time Ive actually missed a workout in like 6+ months. I was feeling like hell though. Taking the week off. Carbing up, replenishing glycogen and fucking hitting it hard next week.

Let me know if youre down to hit metro or the rec any time.

stolzenator
09-21-09, 7:19 am
talk of the columbus animals leaving metro :-O

noooooo!!!!

Fury317
09-21-09, 9:44 am
talk of the columbus animals leaving metro :-O

noooooo!!!!

Haha cue Stephen Colbert voice "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Hey Z, can you call Mongo BBQ? Im helping out Max Muscle with welcome week cause all the freshman moved in yesterday so Im going ot be tied up today and tomorrow. Dont want to put it off so if you could do it Id appreciate it man. If not Ill get it Wednesday.

Little Z
09-21-09, 4:40 pm
Haha cue Stephen Colbert voice "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Hey Z, can you call Mongo BBQ? Im helping out Max Muscle with welcome week cause all the freshman moved in yesterday so Im going ot be tied up today and tomorrow. Dont want to put it off so if you could do it Id appreciate it man. If not Ill get it Wednesday.

You got it bro.. Ill give the downtown shop a ring..

C.Coronato
09-21-09, 4:54 pm
It looks to be shaping up very nicely, good im glad to have the Mecca back on the map. Keep plugging along ladies and gents.

belladiabla13
09-21-09, 4:54 pm
The manager of my gym is surely taking his sweet time getting me a answer. If I dont have one by tomorrow Im heading to Old School..

Little Z
09-21-09, 4:56 pm
The manager of my gym is surely taking his sweet time getting me a answer. If I dont have one by tomorrow Im heading to Old School..

sounds good, keep us informed..

belladiabla13
09-21-09, 4:56 pm

I have never been to the downtown Metro but I am all for giving it a try.

Madcat
09-21-09, 11:17 pm
Fury,
Dude I'd talk to Metro. We all know the place and its tried and true. Not to mention they support us and give us a discount ya know...

Just a thought, plus BD's is like blocks away, and we all know we need that.

Im in for LEGS. The end.

Little Z
09-22-09, 12:05 am
Fury,
Dude I'd talk to Metro. We all know the place and its tried and true. Not to mention they support us and give us a discount ya know...

Just a thought, plus BD's is like blocks away, and we all know we need that.

Im in for LEGS. The end.

im starting to feel the same way.. about Metro.. i would feel like im cheating if I went somewhere else..

Madcat
09-22-09, 7:13 am
Dude Z,
I know you just wanna be as close to BD's as possible so as soon as we are done killin it, you can crush food with me. I'm not mad, Im glad. That place is the shit.

3 bowls last Saturday, 2 of which were nothing but seafood and brown rice, and 1 egg each lol. YUM.

Fury317
09-22-09, 9:46 am
im starting to feel the same way.. about Metro.. i would feel like im cheating if I went somewhere else..

Dude Z,
I know you just wanna be as close to BD's as possible so as soon as we are done killin it, you can crush food with me. I'm not mad, Im glad. That place is the shit.

3 bowls last Saturday, 2 of which were nothing but seafood and brown rice, and 1 egg each lol. YUM.

Alright fellas, Im with ya. Instead of stressing over finding a new gym we can just hit up Metro on Sun Oct 25th. Sundays are usually pretty slow around there too. So it shouldnt be a problem. Ill talk to some folks next time Im down there.

cstmgp
09-22-09, 12:20 pm
Sounds good, but I'm down with any of them. I've never been to Metro before, but it sounds like as good a place as any to attempt my next DL PR, lol. Last night I pulled a pr of 385, nothing extraordinary I know, but well on my way to my goal of 400.
Looking forward to it,
Shaun

belladiabla13
09-22-09, 7:24 pm
Good deal because I talked to the manager today and he is talking 2 weeks for a answer. He is kind of a tool.

Little Z
09-22-09, 10:00 pm
Alright fellas, Im with ya. Instead of stressing over finding a new gym we can just hit up Metro on Sun Oct 25th. Sundays are usually pretty slow around there too. So it shouldnt be a problem. Ill talk to some folks next time Im down there.

Yeah after giving it some thought, it just makes sense to stick with the tried and true.. I contacted Mongo, the Arena shop, and am currently
awaiting contact back, if I dont hear something tomorrow Ill call em back.. cause I told them we are looking at like at least a minimum of 10
at this point..

Sounds good, but I'm down with any of them. I've never been to Metro before, but it sounds like as good a place as any to attempt my next DL PR, lol. Last night I pulled a pr of 385, nothing extraordinary I know, but well on my way to my goal of 400.
Looking forward to it,
Shaun

Definitely bro, and you have around 4 1/2 weeks, and ill bet youll be shooting for 455 by that time.. Metro is a solid place..

Good deal because I talked to the manager today and he is talking 2 weeks for a answer. He is kind of a tool.

Yeah sometimes these "managers" never know a good thing until its too late.. so we'll put the Mecca back on the Map.. at Metro..

Yo Cat.. im tryin to get Justin on board to ride along with me..

Little Z
09-23-09, 3:14 am
is it Oct. 25th yet? I am soooo excited I cant sleep.. HAHAH

But on a serious note, I seriously am psyched to hit Metro.. when I last hit Metro, Friday, the day before the ABC, my wrist went out on me
while hitting some chest with J-Dawg and Big Ant.. that killed me.. and put me down in a hole, and took quite a while to climb out of..

I ended up not making the National ABC, and I have regretted not showing.. anyways.. it's time to do damage, and get ready for the Arnold..

So lets get an updated headcount going again..

machineman
09-23-09, 6:25 am
Z, can you copy the details to the Toledo chapter as well? I think I can get a few guys from up here to come down.....

Little Z
09-23-09, 12:47 pm
I dont know if its just me.. but I can not stop thinking about Mongo's..

like.. its becoming an issue.. hahah i told the local guys we are planning mongos for post, and i think they're more interested in that than the
lifting lol

Big C
09-23-09, 4:04 pm
What's up bros.......I keep hearing rumblings of a big C-bus bash.....I might just have to make it down. We'll see what my school schedule looks like around that time but it's nice I have a layoff from thursday-monday. I'll definately play this one by ear always a good time hanging out with u all.

Little Z
09-23-09, 4:16 pm
What's up bros.......I keep hearing rumblings of a big C-bus bash.....I might just have to make it down. We'll see what my school schedule looks like around that time but it's nice I have a layoff from thursday-monday. I'll definately play this one by ear always a good time hanging out with u all.

Thatttta boy! I felt all alone at the last ABC, House and I were the biggest guys there.. lol

cstmgp
09-24-09, 1:21 pm
Well boys and girls, looks like you are going to have to take it easy on me at the ABC. I just found out my first fight is going to be on Nov 7th. Still looking forward to training with ya, just might have to change my routine up a little.
Shaun

machineman
09-24-09, 3:17 pm
is it Oct. 25th yet? I am soooo excited I cant sleep.. HAHAH

But on a serious note, I seriously am psyched to hit Metro.. when I last hit Metro, Friday, the day before the ABC, my wrist went out on me
while hitting some chest with J-Dawg and Big Ant.. that killed me.. and put me down in a hole, and took quite a while to climb out of..

I ended up not making the National ABC, and I have regretted not showing.. anyways.. it's time to do damage, and get ready for the Arnold..

So lets get an updated headcount going again..

I am....IN!!!

Little Z
09-24-09, 3:55 pm
General Manager of the Arena District Mongo's contacted me, stated they can't offer a group discount, but can have some $1 off coupons waiting for us..

So Ill leave it to you guys to decide.. Mongo's or something else..

cstmgp
09-24-09, 4:11 pm
Mongos is fine with me, the price really isn't that bad anyway, especially considering how much we can eat!!
Shaun

Madcat
09-25-09, 7:18 am
Friends and Family,
We all know if we train downtown at Metro we pretty much have to eat the standard post workout meal at BDs. Its like a requirement lol. So Z you will be a happy camper that weekend.

Im definitely stoked for this too.

Fury,
Picked up a 2nd job at The Elevator a few nights a week and Sat evenings, so that keeps the $$ in my pocket but cut into some training this week. Well no, my 2 a day yesterday made up for it.

But ayways, what is a normal membership at Metro and their Hrs bro? I might join so I can workout at like 10pm after I get off my 2nd job a few nights a week.

Fury317
09-25-09, 11:17 am
Friends and Family,
We all know if we train downtown at Metro we pretty much have to eat the standard post workout meal at BDs. Its like a requirement lol. So Z you will be a happy camper that weekend.

Im definitely stoked for this too.

Fury,
Picked up a 2nd job at The Elevator a few nights a week and Sat evenings, so that keeps the $$ in my pocket but cut into some training this week. Well no, my 2 a day yesterday made up for it.

But ayways, what is a normal membership at Metro and their Hrs bro? I might join so I can workout at like 10pm after I get off my 2nd job a few nights a week.

Im not sure what a membership is considering they fucked up and accidently rang my 3 month membership up as a 12 month hahaha. But as far as hours goes, they close at 10 so that probably wouldnt work for you.

Ladies and gents, Im stoked for the ABC, only a few short weeks and we'll be tossing iron together!

Madcat
09-26-09, 4:17 pm
Its getting closer.... Can you dig it?

deanna7272
09-27-09, 12:50 pm

I'm trying to get the guys here to go.... Maybe we can hook up somewhere and carpool???

I am....IN!!!

Get Ryan down there...

belladiabla13
09-27-09, 1:04 pm
Im not sure what a membership is considering they fucked up and accidently rang my 3 month membership up as a 12 month hahaha. But as far as hours goes, they close at 10 so that probably wouldnt work for you.

Ladies and gents, Im stoked for the ABC, only a few short weeks and we'll be tossing iron together!

I will be there and possibly will be bringing a few friends :)

machineman
09-27-09, 6:28 pm
Get Ryan down there...

workin' on it D!!!

Little Z
09-27-09, 9:43 pm
I will be there and possibly will be bringing a few friends :)

make sure we get em signed up on the Forvm for all the latest and greatest info from Animal.!

Little Z
09-27-09, 10:12 pm
Alright.. soo...

Date: Oct. 25th, 2009
9 East Long St.
Columbus, OH 43215
Grub: BD's Mongo BBQ

Now.. have we determined a time yet?.. I was thinking 2ish.. maybe 1.. whats everyones thoughts, especially those that are traveling..

Madcat
09-28-09, 7:18 am
UH oh, I just realized, I ll be at my Cousins wedding this weekend in upstate NY.

Damn I was really looking forward to this too. I knew I had something going on lol.

Oh well, can't win them all.

Little Z
09-28-09, 7:56 am
UH oh, I just realized, I ll be at my Cousins wedding this weekend in upstate NY.

Damn I was really looking forward to this too. I knew I had something going on lol.

Oh well, can't win them all.

ya know.. you always have something going on lol..

thats why before we decided on a day that everyone was to check to make sure they could make it hahaha..

Fury317
09-28-09, 11:19 am
Alright.. soo...

Date: Oct. 25th, 2009
9 East Long St.
Columbus, OH 43215
Grub: BD's Mongo BBQ

Now.. have we determined a time yet?.. I was thinking 2ish.. maybe 1.. whats everyones thoughts, especially those that are traveling..

If its ok, I say we push it back a little. Its a Sunday funday so no need to hit it too early haha? Maybe 3? That way we finish up around 5, we'll be eating by 6.

Little Z
09-28-09, 12:01 pm
If its ok, I say we push it back a little. Its a Sunday funday so no need to hit it too early haha? Maybe 3? That way we finish up around 5, we'll be eating by 6.

My concern is for those that are traveling.. especially the Toledo crowd.. they will be looking at 2 1/2 hours depending on which direction they travel..

and the OV Chapter is 2 hours..

thats why I suggested an earlier time since this had to be set up for a Sunday..

Monday mornings come early..

belladiabla13
09-28-09, 12:07 pm
My concern is for those that are traveling.. especially the Toledo crowd.. they will be looking at 2 1/2 hours depending on which direction they travel..

and the OV Chapter is 2 hours..

thats why I suggested an earlier time since this had to be set up for a Sunday..

Monday mornings come early..

I agree Z..Have to count in travel time for those who are not local..

Little Z
09-28-09, 12:14 pm
I agree Z..Have to count in travel time for those who are not local..

I mean, thats my concern, thats the only reason I am saying anything..

And we cant ask them to skip the post grub meal to make 'better time'.. cause as we all know.. the post meal is what we go for HAHA..

I have traveled to MANY ABCs.. in state and out.. same with D.. so with knowing how it feels to be traveling like that for a session
thats why it may seem like a big deal to me.. thats all..

i know i cant please everyone, but i can at least make an attempt.. lol

cstmgp
09-28-09, 10:26 pm
I most def agree in regards to those who will travel, not to mention us locals need all the time we can get to recover for work on monday!! J/k, but looking forward to killin' it with some fellow ohio animals.
Shaun

Little Z
09-28-09, 10:38 pm
I most def agree in regards to those who will travel, not to mention us locals need all the time we can get to recover for work on monday!! J/k, but looking forward to killin' it with some fellow ohio animals.
Shaun

so whats your thought on a time frame then bro..

need to get it nailed down so we can let everyone know.. its less than 4 weeks away..

cstmgp
09-28-09, 11:02 pm
I suppose it would depend on travel time, sounds like most of you/them will be traveling roughly 2 hrs. I know I like to get home with some time to unwind/relax on sunday night. I'd probably suggest as close to noon as possible, that way they don't have to get up at the butt crack of dawn to get here, but can still get home at a decent time.
You guys correct me as I've never been to an ABC, but it sounds like we'll be pushing 4-5 hours lifting and eating.
Shaun

Little Z
09-28-09, 11:18 pm
I suppose it would depend on travel time, sounds like most of you/them will be traveling roughly 2 hrs. I know I like to get home with some time to unwind/relax on sunday night. I'd probably suggest as close to noon as possible, that way they don't have to get up at the butt crack of dawn to get here, but can still get home at a decent time.
You guys correct me as I've never been to an ABC, but it sounds like we'll be pushing 4-5 hours lifting and eating.
Shaun

Yeah roughly 4-5 hours.. give at least 2 hours from the set 'start time' of the ABC for lifting, not everyone will show up on time lol (including me)

and then allow for another hour and a half to 2 for grub and chit chat..

I mean, I am all for around noon, I dont go out, so theres no Saturday night recovery for me lol.. but noon to 1 I think would work for the travelers
and the locals in my opinion.. but.. we need some imput from those traveling..

Toledo..

Cincy..

Cleveland/Canton/Akron..

OV..

machineman
09-29-09, 5:29 am
traveling from Toledo, 1pm sounds good to me.....it will give me time to hook up with Z somewhere and get to the gym....leave my house around 10am just to make sure WE ARE ON TIME!!!!

Fury317
09-29-09, 10:06 am
Alright so lets set it in stone. We've had good input from everyone, so the details are as follows:

Columbus ABC:
Date: Sunday Oct 25th
Time:1:00pm
Meal: Mongo BBQ

Cost for Metro is 5 dollars a head. Parking on Sunday is pretty easy. Meters are free so no worries about towing. Or if you feel safer there are a couple garages in the immediate area. Mongo is within walking distance as most already know, so that wont be a problem.

Any questions or concerns shout em out!

HEAD COUNT:
Fury
BamBam
Little Z
belladiabla
Escholar
IronJunkie
cstmgp
machineman

Possibly
Dee
Big C

If I missed ya, my bad, just "quote" and add your name to the list. I have to talk to Metro about a final number so no dilly dallying haha

Little Z
09-29-09, 12:31 pm
I suggest the next event.. be set for a Saturday, Ive spoken with a few members who cant make it, due to it being a Sunday.. so next round..

can we shoot for Sat?..

deanna7272
09-29-09, 1:29 pm
I will be there... 1 pm sounds great... thanks for considering us travelers...lol I may have a couple along for the ride, so I will update as the date gets closer..

HEAD COUNT:
Fury
BamBam
Little Z
belladiabla
Escholar
IronJunkie
cstmgp
machineman
Deanna7272 (I talked with Trish and she will be there...)
Bodybabe10

Fury317
09-29-09, 3:50 pm
I suggest the next event.. be set for a Saturday, Ive spoken with a few members who cant make it, due to it being a Sunday.. so next round..

can we shoot for Sat?..

That would be fine. The only reason I set it for a Sunday was because of OSU football. I know I would not make it, and the same would go for a lot of other guys, especially Columbus guys considering most of us are young guns. Saturdays are fine with me outside of football season....thats why its my off day.

belladiabla13
09-29-09, 6:17 pm
I will be there... 1 pm sounds great... thanks for considering us travelers...lol I may have a couple along for the ride, so I will update as the date gets closer..

HEAD COUNT:
Fury
BamBam
Little Z
belladiabla
Escholar
IronJunkie
cstmgp
machineman
Deanna7272 (I talked with Trish and she will be there...)
Bodybabe10

Brad said keep him posted and he will try to come. What about Logan (Chase) maybe he can bring some of the WV boys down??!

Little Z
09-29-09, 9:43 pm
Brad said keep him posted and he will try to come. What about Logan (Chase) maybe he can bring some of the WV boys down??!

ill hit him up and see.. he'll be lookin at about 4 hours.. and with bein in school.. and it being a Sunday.. hahah.. but he's young.. lol

Madcat
09-29-09, 9:46 pm
Totally bummed I cant make it. But it's all good you all will hold it down for me.

If I wasn't going to a wedding the day before I'd truck home early Sunday for it, but being that I haven't drank in months, this might be my one time.

Im sure you all will hold it down for sure.

Little Z
09-29-09, 9:48 pm
Totally bummed I cant make it. But it's all good you all will hold it down for me.

If I wasn't going to a wedding the day before I'd truck home early Sunday for it, but being that I haven't drank in months, this might be my one time.

Im sure you all will hold it down for sure.

Drink?.. come on now.. lol

thought you were going over to a Homecoming.. lol

Little Z
09-29-09, 10:25 pm
Just talked with my boy Chase CG2B, and looks like we got us some WV boys comin, he's gonna hit his dude Justin, gymfreak09, up.. so lets keep this head count goin..

HEAD COUNT:
Fury
BamBam
Little Z
belladiabla
Escholar
IronJunkie
cstmgp
machineman
Deanna7272 (Trish said she will be there...)
Bodybabe10
CantGet2BIG

Possibles:
MrMuscles22 ?
Big C ?
gymfreak09 ?
Lewy ?

C.Coronato
09-30-09, 10:59 am
Ok so we set for 1pm .. good. Lots of heads coming down for sure, its gonna be a solid one getting going.

Little Z
09-30-09, 5:05 pm
Ok so we set for 1pm .. good. Lots of heads coming down for sure, its gonna be a solid one getting going.

So.. we get to add your name to the list along with G's right?.. and mark you down for a spot at Mongo's?... lol

Little Z
10-05-09, 1:58 am
Gotta keep this thread on top, so everyone knows the damage we are going to cause Oct. 25th.. who's still in for this session?..

Fury.. still waiting to see if you've spoken with Metro.. whats the gym fee this time around.. etc.. gotta make this session happen..

deanna7272
10-05-09, 10:28 am
HEAD COUNT:
Fury
BamBam
Little Z
belladiabla
Escholar
IronJunkie
cstmgp
machineman
Deanna7272 +1
Bodybabe10 +1
CantGet2BIG

Trish is going to bring a friend and I am having someone from Cbus meet me there... I will notify Ed (Iron_Chaos) and see if he's coming also... As far as I know, Lewy will not be attending (sad... but for GOOD reasons!!) More later folks...

Little Z
10-06-09, 9:58 pm
Furrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry. .

you still out there bro?.. lol let me know whats up when you can on Metro..

ghost
10-07-09, 8:32 am
may, MAY, be able to get out there for this one......... gotta check and see if i can move some things around... ill keep you posted.

deanna7272
10-07-09, 8:45 am
may, MAY, be able to get out there for this one......... gotta check and see if i can move some things around... ill keep you posted.

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Oops, sorry I will try to contain myself...lol

ghost
10-07-09, 8:46 am
YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Oops, sorry I will try to contain myself...lol

now if i get down there and you do not attack me with hugs and kisses, i will be sorely disappointed. :)

deanna7272
10-07-09, 9:03 am
now if i get down there and you do not attack me with hugs and kisses, i will be sorely disappointed. :)

HA HA HA... Goodness, that's ALL we need...lol

ghost
10-07-09, 9:06 am
HA HA HA... Goodness, that's ALL we need...lol
at least now you know what is expected. haha.

Little Z
10-07-09, 9:08 am

sounds good bro.. just let me know.. I plan on gettin some guys together to head your way before long..

ghost
10-07-09, 9:10 am
sounds good bro.. just let me know.. I plan on gettin some guys together to head your way before long..

we are looking to have a Chicago/Indiana/Detroit abc in New Buffalo.... both indiana and chicago guys are already down. you guys are MORE than welcome to come invade that place.

Little Z
10-07-09, 9:12 am
we are looking to have a Chicago/Indiana/Detroit abc in New Buffalo.... both indiana and chicago guys are already down. you guys are MORE than welcome to come invade that place.

thats about a 4 hour shot for me.. i am sure i can get a nice convoy heading that way.. and pick up the Toledo Chapter along the way..

ghost
10-07-09, 9:13 am
thats about a 4 hour shot for me.. i am sure i can get a nice convoy heading that way.. and pick up the Toledo Chapter along the way..

disco. just put up the starter in the detroit thread.

Little Z
10-07-09, 9:17 am
disco. just put up the starter in the detroit thread.

as long as things are steady for the G-Ma down in Arkansas I should be able to start lookin at dates im free..

got a trip down there comin tho so.. ill keep you posted for the Big Session..

Fury317
10-07-09, 12:16 pm
Furrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry. .

you still out there bro?.. lol let me know whats up when you can on Metro..

Im still out here- no worries man, still holding down Columbus.

Plan on it being a go until I hear other wise. We've held it there before so it shouldnt be a problem. No need to stress Z lol.....

Fury317
10-12-09, 11:32 am
BUMP for reminder about the 25!

Little Z
10-12-09, 1:21 pm
BUMP for reminder about the 25!

i thought you forgot about us.. lol

gym fee is 5 bones correct?

Fury317
10-12-09, 4:02 pm
i thought you forgot about us.. lol

gym fee is 5 bones correct?

still waiting on the confirmation for group discount...should be 5 though.

Little Z
10-13-09, 1:18 am
its officially on the "24/7/365" Calendar.. and now at the bottom of the Forvm front page under "Events Comin' Up"..

deanna7272
10-14-09, 12:38 pm
Fury
BamBam
Little Z
belladiabla
Escholar
IronJunkie
cstmgp
machineman
Deanna7272 + 2
Bodybabe10 +2
CantGet2BIG

Little Z
10-14-09, 1:09 pm
now that list is looking solid..

lets keep this goin.. Columbus needs a preview of what to expect in March!

Little Z
10-16-09, 11:48 pm
9 days.. who's ready?

C.Coronato
10-19-09, 11:29 am
Im very excited for this fellas. How you guys feelin?

machineman
10-19-09, 11:31 am
Im very excited for this fellas. How you guys feelin?

I'm ready....I need a break from this insanity that is called work!

Fury317
10-19-09, 11:34 am
OK now Im pumped. Just finished my last midterm on Advanced Human Nutriton and ready to focus on the weights.

Unfortunately Im still waiting on a response from the manager for a discount. Ive been too busy to get down there but I think Ill head down tomorrow and have a final answer.

Little Z
10-19-09, 2:08 pm
OK now Im pumped. Just finished my last midterm on Advanced Human Nutriton and ready to focus on the weights.

Unfortunately Im still waiting on a response from the manager for a discount. Ive been too busy to get down there but I think Ill head down tomorrow and have a final answer.

let me know when we have the green light bro..

Fury317
10-19-09, 4:06 pm
let me know when we have the green light bro..

Will do. The worst that could happen is them saying no (which I highly doubt will occur) and it would be 15 per person.

deanna7272
10-20-09, 8:36 am
Just updating....

Fury
BamBam
Little Z
belladiabla
Escholar
IronJunkie
cstmgp
machineman
Deanna7272 + 3
Bodybabe10 +2
Jhoffard
CantGet2BIG

C.Coronato
10-20-09, 9:25 am
I'm ready....I need a break from this insanity that is called work!

Ahh me too. I wish i was joining you guys!!

Little Z
10-20-09, 3:26 pm
Ahh me too. I wish i was joining you guys!!

hop on a plan bro.. ill pick you up at the airport lol

C.Coronato
10-20-09, 3:59 pm
hop on a plan bro.. ill pick you up at the airport lol

Shit man, i know you would. But being 2 weeks out from a show at that point, i dont wanna risk the traveling. I def look forward to chowing down with you at the Arnold my brother.

Little Z
10-20-09, 4:01 pm
Shit man, i know you would. But being 2 weeks out from a show at that point, i dont wanna risk the traveling. I def look forward to chowing down with you at the Arnold my brother.

you know it, ill be there all weekend.. you'll finally be able to eat with us.. lol

Fury317
10-20-09, 4:01 pm

Dude, jump on a bike and get your cardio in! 2 birds with one stone! No? ehhhhh....... hahaha

Fellas Im heading down to hit the weights in about an hour so Ill let you know on the price.

Little Z
10-20-09, 4:03 pm
Fellas Im heading down to hit the weights in about an hour so Ill let you know on the price.

Thats some good news man.. lol.. Im already thinkin about my workout..

Thunder Chicken
10-20-09, 4:11 pm
madcat, escholar05, and LHS Monster do you guys workout 2gether now? ve been thinking of going diff. places to life. j/w what you guys r doing?

Little Z
10-20-09, 4:18 pm
madcat, escholar05, and LHS Monster do you guys workout 2gether now? ve been thinking of going diff. places to life. j/w what you guys r doing?

hey bro, welcome to the Columbus Chapter.. I think you might have replied from the first page of this thread, i havent seen LHS in quite
some time..

we have a big session this Sunday Oct. 25th at 1PM down at Metro Fitness downtown, its a 9 E Long St. you're more than welcome to come down
and meet up with most of the Columbus Crew, I know a few guys dont get much of a chance to get on here, so this would be your best bet to find
out where they are all lifting now.. PM me or Fury if you need more info for Sunday..

Fury317
10-20-09, 8:08 pm
Hey guys and gals, the Columbus ABC entrance fee was confirmed 5 dollars. Spoke with my buddy down there, he's going to be working Sunday- when you come in just let him know youre with Pat or that youre with Animal and only have to pay 5 bucks or something along those lines. Hope everyone can make it! Those traveling, be safe! See everyone Sunday

Confirmation:
Columbus ABC
Sunday, Oct 25th
Fee: 5 dollars
Time: 1:00pm
Post workout grub: Mongo (walking distance)

I figure we'll be training from like 1-3 then eat from like 330-5 or 6. Sound good with everyone? Any questions or concerns PM me.

Later guys

bodybabe10
10-21-09, 11:33 am
Did you happen to post this on Facebook? If not I can and send invites to my buddies. Let me know.

deanna7272
10-21-09, 11:40 am
Did you happen to post this on Facebook? If not I can and send invites to my buddies. Let me know.

I will do the same for the guys/gals around me....

Little Z
10-21-09, 11:45 am

I will do the same for the guys/gals around me....

these are good ideas.. lol.. i didnt think about it

Little Z
10-22-09, 2:42 pm
New Head Count.. and also let me know if you plan on eating with us afterwards..

Columbus ABC
Little Z

Fury317
10-22-09, 3:55 pm
Columbus ABC
Little Z
Fury + food
IronJunkie + food
escholar + food

Little Z
10-22-09, 3:59 pm
Columbus ABC
Little Z + food
Fury + food
IronJunkie + food
escholar + food
machineman + food

Lightnin'
10-22-09, 4:05 pm
Wish I could make it guys. Please keep me in mind for the next one.

belladiabla13
10-22-09, 5:48 pm
Columbus ABC
Little Z + food
Fury + food
IronJunkie + food
escholar + food
machineman + food

Will know for sure tomorrow. As you know Z I have 4 kids with H1N1. And, I am trying to get over it myself. No more fevers but I am totally drained. I was really looking forward to this but it sure as hell isn't worth exposing anyone else to this nasty virus.

Fury317
10-22-09, 5:55 pm
Will know for sure tomorrow. As you know Z I have 4 kids with H1N1. And, I am trying to get over it myself. No more fevers but I am totally drained. I was really looking forward to this but it sure as hell isn't worth exposing anyone else to this nasty virus.

Wow, my thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery. Take it easy and look after those little ones. Seems like that is starting to pick up more. Im hearing more and more of it spreading around. We'll hit it extra hard for ya on Sunday.

Little Z
10-23-09, 1:30 pm
Columbus ABC
Little Z + food
Fury + food
IronJunkie + food
escholar + food
machineman + food

Anyone else? lol.. add your name and if you're grabbing grub with us after please..

Fury317
10-23-09, 2:06 pm
Columbus ABC
Little Z + food
Fury + food
IronJunkie + food
escholar + food
machineman + food

Anyone else? lol.. add your name and if you're grabbing grub with us after please..

Haha looks like went from about 15 down to 5! Come on peeps!

Little Z
10-23-09, 2:08 pm
Haha looks like went from about 15 down to 5! Come on peeps!

HAHAH i was thinking that when I posted

Little Z
10-24-09, 4:00 pm
Columbus ABC
Little Z +1 + food
Fury + food
IronJunkie + food
escholar + food
machineman + food
Bodybabe10 +2 + food

Who else?

BamBam
10-24-09, 6:29 pm
Room for one more.... MAYBE... hahahahah!!

Fury317
10-24-09, 6:49 pm

FUCK YEAH THERES ROOM!!!! (well i hope there will be room haha)

I was just about to text you to see if you could make. Itd be great to see ya man. Hit me up if you plan on showing up.

stolzenator
10-24-09, 7:06 pm

if theres still room for you, you're doin somethin wrong my friend!

haha wish i could be there guys, destroy some AYCE at mongos for me!

Little Z
10-24-09, 7:07 pm
haha wish i could be there guys, destroy some AYCE at mongos for me!

BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOWLS..

Little Z
10-24-09, 10:14 pm
A little over 12 hours till we destroy Metro and MONGO's!

To everyone traveling.. please be safe, and if you dont have my # PM and ill get it your way..

See you all tomorrow!

Little Z
10-24-09, 10:17 pm
Columbus ABC
Little Z +1 + food
Fury + food
IronJunkie + food
escholar + food
machineman + food
bodybabe10 +2 + food
deanna7272 +3 + food (maybe 4)

BamBam.. ?? lol

Fury317
10-25-09, 11:05 am
See everyone in a couple hours! Drive safe. Time to do it!!!!

Little Z
10-25-09, 7:54 pm
Great session everyone, just got in.. glad everyone who made it did.. glad to see new Animals.. loved seeing the weight being tossed around today..

And then Mongo's got destroyed.. total plates eaten I would guess over 30 and there were 10 of us who ate.. HAHHAAH

Firefist
10-25-09, 7:57 pm
Great session everyone, just got in.. glad everyone who made it did.. glad to see new Animals.. loved seeing the weight being tossed around today..

And then Mongo's got destroyed.. total plates eaten I would guess over 30 and there were 10 of us who ate.. HAHHAAH

solid z! cant wait to see the pics. hope everyone enjoys those samples you got, theres alot of them!

machineman
10-26-09, 5:07 am
great times indeed!

hey Z.....Heisman!!!

deanna7272
10-26-09, 7:49 am
Great time yesterday!!! I will have pics posted at some point today...

I am SURE bd's Mongolian BBQ had NO IDEA what was going to hit them... When they ask you if you are EVER fed at home, you KNOW you've eaten your money's worth...lol

Another solid session at Metrofitness!!!

deanna7272
10-26-09, 8:27 am
Got them done sooner than expected....
Thread started in the gallery
Here ya go!!!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=831255#post831255

C.Coronato
10-26-09, 10:12 am
Looks great. Glad to see it was a good turnout!

stolzenator
10-26-09, 12:14 pm
lovin all the new faces!! way to go guys!

oh and that animal tat is SICK

deanna7272
10-26-09, 1:30 pm
lovin all the new faces!! way to go guys!

oh and that animal tat is SICK

That's TOmmy (TomCat, I believe) he's from The Body Shop... I was actually trying to "sneak" a pic of him and it came out like that... He kept it under wraps for a LONG time and one day I happened to "spy" it... It's all history now...lol

Fury317
10-27-09, 1:35 pm
Great turnout on Sunday everyone. Glad it was a success. Glad to see many new faces. Im sorry I had to dip early, but aside from having to get Joe home, I knew something was about to hit. And hit it did. I got extremely ill about 30 minutes after I got home and have been bed ridden for the past 48 hrs. I really did not see this coming but I didnt want to get anyone sick. Weirdest thing in the world becuase I felt like a million bucks before the session. Anyways enough sob stories haha. Again, great turnout and a great precursor to what is to come in March.

Great job OHIO Animals!

deanna7272
10-27-09, 2:13 pm
Great turnout on Sunday everyone. Glad it was a success. Glad to see many new faces. Im sorry I had to dip early, but aside from having to get Joe home, I knew something was about to hit. And hit it did. I got extremely ill about 30 minutes after I got home and have been bed ridden for the past 48 hrs. I really did not see this coming but I didnt want to get anyone sick. Weirdest thing in the world becuase I felt like a million bucks before the session. Anyways enough sob stories haha. Again, great turnout and a great precursor to what is to come in March.

Great job OHIO Animals!

Wow.... Sorry to hear you got sick... Maybe is was for the best that Joe had to go... You know, things happen for a reason... I talked with the guy at the desk and he is all about us coming back... He's knows exactly what's going to happeen when we ALL come to town...lol

Hope you get to feeling better...

Fury317
10-27-09, 3:27 pm
Wow.... Sorry to hear you got sick... Maybe is was for the best that Joe had to go... You know, things happen for a reason... I talked with the guy at the desk and he is all about us coming back... He's knows exactly what's going to happeen when we ALL come to town...lol

Hope you get to feeling better...

Thanks D. Yeah it really caught me off guard. It was good seein ya, and great pics! And yeah Ed is a good guy, and Im sure he'll be ready for us next time. He wasnt the one that was supposed to be working the desk, so it was probably a shock for him haha.

Firefist
11-01-09, 8:03 pm
To all the animals in the surrounding chapters, you may have caught word of an Akron/Canton ABC, and you heard right. We are gonna be throwin down at the Buckeye Gym in Tallmadge, OH. From what ive heard and from the pictures ive seen on the site, the place is noooooooo joke, some very cool equipment there to be used. i tried to get a time and date to cater to alot of yall that i talked to, so we can get this shit official.

November 21, 2009
12 PM
Buckeye Gym
Eats to be decided.

Is that cool for everyone? if so, lets get that list crackalackin!

the akron/canton thread
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=835548#post835548

Madcat
11-02-09, 10:43 pm
Fury,
You around this weekend? Maybe sunday PM? I had a new member from Circleville contact me, and I said Id hit the weights with him. I gotta work Sat at 6pm, I could meet up sat mid day but would prefer Sunday???

Im thinking I could use some new arm workout stuff, but Id be down for whatever. Text me or post bro. Hope all is well.

Fury317
11-04-09, 11:00 am
Fury,
You around this weekend? Maybe sunday PM? I had a new member from Circleville contact me, and I said Id hit the weights with him. I gotta work Sat at 6pm, I could meet up sat mid day but would prefer Sunday???

Im thinking I could use some new arm workout stuff, but Id be down for whatever. Text me or post bro. Hope all is well.

John whats up buddy? I shot you a text yesterday but maybe you didnt get it. As you might see I got demoted from the abcs (hahaha seriously?) So dont hit me up on here as I wont be on much at all. Shoot me a text if you want to train some time.

Madcat
11-04-09, 11:40 am
Confused... How does one get domoted? I mean if you were being paid or reimbursed I guess I could understand, but to do something like coordinate ABC's for free, well thats time and effort..

Either way, whatever.

I texted ya bro.

Big C
11-04-09, 2:37 pm
Wait a minute...demoted? For what reason? You've been running the show in Columbus for a couple years now and I don't see a problem with the job you were doing. I will definately have an opinion on this if someone else is "taking" over the reigns. This doesn't sit too well with me.

John whats up buddy? I shot you a text yesterday but maybe you didnt get it. As you might see I got demoted from the abcs (hahaha seriously?) So dont hit me up on here as I wont be on much at all. Shoot me a text if you want to train some time.

Fury317
11-04-09, 2:42 pm
Wait a minute...demoted? For what reason? You've been running the show in Columbus for a couple years now and I don't see a problem with the job you were doing. I will definately have an opinion on this if someone else is "taking" over the reigns. This doesn't sit too well with me.

Thanks Big C! The responsibilities were passed on to Little Z by means of corporate. Im not sure why but it is what it is. I dont agree, but thats my/our opinion.

Big C
11-04-09, 3:11 pm
Ok....but I wanna know what you did to get demoted and what he did to get promoted...shit ain't right man.

I mean c'mon...Fury has been here since Day #1 and he gets tossed to the curb? Bullshit. And who is callin the shots?....I would be glad to talk to whoever it is.

Thanks Big C! The responsibilities were passed on to Little Z by means of corporate. Im not sure why but it is what it is. I dont agree, but thats my/our opinion.

Madcat
11-04-09, 10:31 pm
I agree with Big C. Last time I checked Fury has made ALL The plans for the ABCs at Metro downtown, even BEFORE he was "appointed" a coordinator. The one that really comes to mind is the one when Vinny came in and we rocked it out, one of the best ABC's I feel ever.

Not to mention LittleZ lives 45 minutes from Cbus.... That makes about as much sense as saying Michael Jackson never touched little boys.

Either way, the only thing I know is if Fury won't be at an ABC I won't be, and I doubt a lot of others will be... Hopefully this doesn't live a bad taste in his mouth...

I have this feeling there are some works going on behind the scenes right now. But we ll wait and see what people have to say.

Fury317
11-05-09, 10:44 am
I agree with Big C. Last time I checked Fury has made ALL The plans for the ABCs at Metro downtown, even BEFORE he was "appointed" a coordinator. The one that really comes to mind is the one when Vinny came in and we rocked it out, one of the best ABC's I feel ever.

Not to mention LittleZ lives 45 minutes from Cbus.... That makes about as much sense as saying Michael Jackson never touched little boys.

Either way, the only thing I know is if Fury won't be at an ABC I won't be, and I doubt a lot of others will be... Hopefully this doesn't live a bad taste in his mouth...

I have this feeling there are some works going on behind the scenes right now. But we ll wait and see what people have to say.

Ok....but I wanna know what you did to get demoted and what he did to get promoted...shit ain't right man.

I mean c'mon...Fury has been here since Day #1 and he gets tossed to the curb? Bullshit. And who is callin the shots?....I would be glad to talk to whoever it is.

Fellas, cant even put into words how much it means that you guys got my back. But G and I are working on things, and we'll get everything straightened out. We have to keep this place positive and keep the ABC's growing! Madcat, no worries Ill be at the ABCs and YOU BETTER BE RIGHT THERE WITH ME TOSSING SOME WEIGHT haha. Big C- the man who took down Ox haha- to have you willing to put up a fight for me is unreal. But I think we just have to trust Corporate, G, TTL, and nattyguy to run the ABCs and put the people in charge who they think will do the best and most efficient job. I think Im going to be helping with the Columbus chapter, so we'll make sure to keep this part of the Buckeye state rolling! You guys are true friends, I appreciate it.

stolzenator
11-05-09, 4:53 pm
hey guys i just wanna say one thing

while i may not agree with the sudden demotion without letting the chapters decide whos gunna be in charge, the ABCs are not dictatorships. they are not about whos the state coordinator and whos the chapter coordinator. its a club for the people. in fact, a ABC chapter should be perfectly able to run without a coordinator at all. its all about getting together with like-minded people to smash some weights, talk about our sport, motivate each other, and smash some serious food after!

fury, i'm glad to hear you'll still be attending the ABCs! would hate to be there for the arnold and not see you hittin it hard at Metro!

Madcat
11-05-09, 10:58 pm
No worries bro, I m there whenever possible. I always got your back bro. Speaking of, what are we hitting Sunday? Im hitting shoulders saturday, but could move that to sunday if you'd like?

Get at me bro.

NMartin
11-12-09, 10:11 am
Yo,
my names Nick Martin, im 18 y.o. been committed to this lifestyle since January of 09. looking to compete this year for the first time. Love everything about animal, the realness of its members in ABC, love evan frank and erik, and love their supps. been taking pak and pump for awhile.

anyways..id like to get involved with some of the ABC stuff around columbus. I live in Hilliard and train at the metro fitness there. saw some of you guys have trained at central Ive been there..place is the shit and i would train there 24/7 if it wasnt a bitch to get there with 5 oclock traffic

Thanks
-Nick

belladiabla13
11-12-09, 10:56 am
Welcome Nick!!!

Little Z
11-12-09, 3:16 pm
Welcome Nick

Columbus is a solid city for the ABCs, solid crew there, I am about 45 mins from the city, but I make it as often as possible to train..

Fury will probably tossing another ABC sometime soon, so make sure you get down there, once again welcome..

BamBam
11-14-09, 3:26 pm
I leave for a few days and shit hits the fan lol

deanna7272
11-15-09, 7:30 pm
I leave for a few days and shit hits the fan lol

I go to Kentucky for the weekend and FORGET to tell YOU.... What's the world comin' to???

Madcat
11-16-09, 6:59 am
Icing BamBam like that D? WTF!!! lol jk babe Can I get some more text msgs. soon ;)

deanna7272
11-16-09, 9:05 am
Icing BamBam like that D? WTF!!! lol jk babe Can I get some more text msgs. soon ;)

I know, I was LEAVING KY and I thought "Oh my, I didn't get in contact with BamBam"... What the heck was I thinking??? AND... I was just keeping ya on your toes with that text... I can't believe you didn't "REMEMBER"... LMAO

BamBam
11-17-09, 9:15 pm
I know, I was LEAVING KY and I thought "Oh my, I didn't get in contact with BamBam"... What the heck was I thinking??? AND... I was just keeping ya on your toes with that text... I can't believe you didn't "REMEMBER"... LMAO

I see how it is D'...cheatin on me with MadCat lol.... although he is a damn good man who owes me another workout haha! Good shit last time we hit shoulders together brother!

Anywho, well guys, hit me up anytime you need me! Im always around, just dont post alot anymore... life has a shit ton of stuff on my plate but Ill always remember where home is..

IN IRON,
BB-

ghost
11-18-09, 1:20 pm
how many of you guys making the trip for this sat?!

deanna7272
11-18-09, 2:38 pm
I see how it is D'...cheatin on me with MadCat lol.... although he is a damn good man
IN IRON,
BB-

This is what I hear...LMAO

how many of you guys making the trip for this sat?!

Rob, I had planned on coming up but after having to be in Louisville this past weekend and the fact that my stepfather is meeting me Sunday to get the rest of his belongings out of Mom's... (THANK GOODNESS...) I am regretfully passing...

I hope it's a great day AND we expect pics!!! Sorry again...

machineman
12-03-09, 2:09 pm
everything is finally set for the Toledo ABC....all are welcome....

The time is near......

Saturday, December 5th
2715 West Central Avenue
Toledo, OH 43606-3439
(419) 474-4340
Time: 2pm
Cost: $10 (I am calling management on Friday to try to get this dropped.....they won't be there until then)

PWO Meal: El Nuevo Vallarta
3330 W Central Ave
Toledo, OH 43606
(419) 593-0024

drop by this thread http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=12706 and post if you are able to make it.....I know it is short notice...some gym issues, but I will be resolving these on Friday.....we will be looking to have another in late January....

eutecticpoint
12-05-09, 1:23 pm
Columbus, OSU, RPAC.

Yay C-bus!

Madcat
12-06-09, 8:50 pm
Bambam, for sure bro! We need to kick it at the Arnold this year.

Although last year was the best when your female friends walked up to me at a totally different booth and were like do you know Josh... Uh no, who is that and who are you two hotties... Then they re like Bambam, Im like yeah hes working the Cage, they took off and I never saw them again, but damng Id like to!!!

lol.

But for real man, lets blast something at the Arnold! Im taking Friday off this year for sure, cant wait!

machineman
12-07-09, 6:39 am
Alright fellas...I told you that I was going to start hyping this early!

Next ABC:
January 23
January 30

hit up the thread linked a few posts above this one, throw your vote in and lets see how many people we can get for a pre Arnold ABC here in Toledo......

stolzenator
12-07-09, 9:49 am
Alright fellas...I told you that I was going to start hyping this early!

Next ABC:
January 23
January 30

hit up the thread linked a few posts above this one, throw your vote in and lets see how many people we can get for a pre Arnold ABC here in Toledo......

id get on this one Cbus, this gym looked pretty cool from the last set of pics

Madcat
12-07-09, 10:08 pm
We ll have the huge one for the Arnold naturally, but it would be nice to toss 1 more together before. Since I couldn't make the last one due to the wedding, I'd really like to make this one haha.

warriortruth
12-13-09, 12:51 am
Sup ya'll! I'm new to this site. I live in Columbus - about 5-10 min from OSU. Let me know when, where the ABC event is happening. I'd like to attend and train with some other animals!!

Peace
Warriortruth

Little Z
12-16-09, 12:12 am
Hey fellas and ladies..

wanted to let you all know im back from the South.. and whenever you get anything going let me know, I plan on making it to Toledo
so if anyone is interested I will swing through Columbus and we can roll up together..

machineman
12-17-09, 11:59 am
just a reminder to everyone to get your votes up for the Toledo ABC.....

Xander
12-25-09, 9:11 pm
What's up fellas?

42 years old start 12 weeks out from Npc Ohio. Workout at Powershack Hilliard.

Little Z
12-25-09, 9:30 pm
What's up fellas?

42 years old start 12 weeks out from Npc Ohio. Workout at Powershack Hilliard.

I wouldnt mind another Columbus Session before the Arnold..

Fury, would you and the Columbus Animals be down?..

machineman
12-28-09, 6:55 am
So, our next ABC will be January 30th....2pm start time....food pwo probably at the same place as last time......post up if you are able to attend so I can let the gym know. I would like to have a firm count 2 weeks out so I can contact them and see if we can work out a deal or something.....

Bryce
12-31-09, 6:50 am
Gorilla Pit Strength Sports in Mentor, OH is hosting an ABC on Jan 23, party starts at 2pm. If anyone plans on competing in Cleveland's Strongest Man on Feb 13 this is a perfect opportunity to check out the equipment that will be used. $5 at the door.

Contact info and address can be found at gorilla-pit.com

Michael Cartinian stopped by last weekend with Danny and Dave from 216 barbell. Mike and Danny both killed 900+lbs squats. See the videos on Gorilla Pit's you-tube channel, and a great interview we did with Cartinian here: http://www.facebook.com/v/1316173753193.