PDA

View Full Version : Columbus OH Animals

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

escholar05
10-11-07, 2:54 pm
Hey all,
Looking to see if there are any like-minded people out there in columbus, OH or at THE Ohio State University...I'm looking to get into the competition realm, and it would be cool to have people to lift with/consult about bodybuilding.

JW

Madcat
10-11-07, 9:35 pm
Dude, I was gonna start one too, but I dont have time/effort right now with working, lifting, my dog, and my house.

Anyways, Im always down for a training session. Im on the southeast side but have friends all over campus. Ill be at the OSU game this weekend, and around Arena sat night.

Anytime you wanna get together let me know. I lift in the evenings and weekends.

escholar05
10-11-07, 10:25 pm
do you compete? I'm lookin for info on that, and someone to train with possibly, we could probably figure out a few times. I used to drive to groveport every day for work, so thats no big deal (I throw ice around for home city in the summers).

LHS Monster
10-11-07, 10:35 pm
yea im a columbus area animal i live just about 30 miles southeast and am planning on attending OSU this fall so hit me up maybe we can meet up in the middle someplace or possibly at the rec center hit me up

Universal Rep
10-12-07, 8:36 am
Hoping this one gets off the ground fellas. It'd be cool to have the Columbus chapter represent in The Cage at this year's Arnold... Or all chapters, for that matter.

Madcat
10-12-07, 10:24 pm
Dudes,
so wait, 1 of you lives southeast of Cbus 30 like circleville or like Ashville style?

And for who worked in Gport, thats my home man.

ANyone who wnats to get together lets do it for real.

The Rec Center is kinda expensive but state of the art. Monthly fees are cheap but day passes=10bux.

Someone get at me mang, I need a partner to spot.
I dont comepte, I dont have anything like that kinda body, I just love to lift and live life like this.

LHS Monster
10-12-07, 10:28 pm
yea madcat i live in lancaster have to hit up a gym sometime real soon homey

escholar05
10-13-07, 12:32 am
to tell ya the truth, I'm a junior at OSU and I've never done a single rep at the rpac. Too many people in there that just wanna be seen lifting. If thats somethin u guys wanna do tho, I live with 65 guys, and I can get you guys BuckID's so you dont have to pay. I lift in the hole-in-the-wall weight room we have at our house, got a squat rack, two adjustable benches, probably about 700ish lbs of plates, various bars, and a lat tower/low pulley, really all I need(altho I'd kill for a leg press machine). We could organize some kind of session at my place, but its really not suited for more than 2 or 3 people. We could start off with maybe like some kind of "animal cookout" here, if we get some more interested people, maybe toss some fat ass steaks and potatoes on the grill. just let me know.

Madcat
10-14-07, 9:04 pm
What Frat are you in? I take it thats why you live with 65 guys. I was a Phi Kappa Tau at Muskingum, lived with 30ish.

Anyways, back to the lifting, Im always down for anything, however I will say Im way busy but can always work in a weekend lift.

Also my friend is a Personal trainer for the Basketball,football,hockey etc teams and lifts at the Schott when he lifts. He isnt on here, but is studying like health physiology or something crazy, and I need to come lift with him, probably gonna be next month tho.

I ll have to get at ya then too.

As for hte Lanc member, Ive spent everyday this week since last friday down there and lift about 25mis from the mall in Groveport.

If you need a good partner I lift daily at 6pm. Mondays tho its 625 when I get there, or earlier.

My friend just started back up but I am always lookin for more.

Spikes079
10-14-07, 9:07 pm
Im like 10 mins. out of Columbus!!! I would love for this to go down! And we could rep fully at the arnold cuz I work at it every year!

LHS Monster
10-14-07, 9:13 pm
hell yea madcat lets set sum up im not to sure where groveport is from lancaster but if i could get some directions to where u lift at we could def. get this ball rollin sometime soon i work at nite but maybe we could set it up

Madcat
10-14-07, 9:18 pm
LHS

Madcat
10-14-07, 9:20 pm
LHS basically its 33 towards Cbus, Halmilton/317 South toward Groveport, take that into town and turn left at the Wendy's/Krogers light. Follow that for 1.5 miles and the rec center is on the left. Cant miss it. If you get lost, ask someone they ll know, since its small town everyone seems pretty nice.

Anyways, ya I work days and this week/end will only lift mon,tues,wed,thurs. And maybe friday afternoon like 1ish, but if I lift friday I wont lift wed or thurs.

Anyways, lets hold off 1 more week or so since I got a ton going on this week/weekend, family in town still til next sunday.

but lets work it out, my aim is madcat6183 hit me up anytime, or ask and Ill get ya my email.

LHS Monster
10-14-07, 9:20 pm
alright well let me kno whens u are free over the next couple weeks and we can set it up yea i think i can find it not to hard from the sounds of it im usually pretty good with directions...... any idea how much a day pass is?

LHS Monster
10-14-07, 9:24 pm
also about how far is the hamilton/317 exit outside lancaster just to get an idea of where im going to be at once i leave lancaster then i kno i can find it

Spikes079
10-14-07, 11:30 pm
so is this goin down at the rec enter in G-Port cuz im about 2 min. from there

escholar05
10-15-07, 7:50 am
I'm in the evans scholars frat madcat, not really a frat, just a bunch of caddies livin together. If we do somethin in groveport, I can definately attend, evenings would be best. just let me know.

Madcat
10-15-07, 8:14 pm
317/Hamilton is about 20 mins from the mall at the speed limit.

Also ya its gonna be at the rec center. Unless we all wanna make the trip to Grove City and hit a hardcore gym. It doesnt matter to me, just Rec center is closer and I got a pass lol.

But Im down for whatever.

Spikes, you working out there now? If you are Ive had to have seen ya. I had my "Im not here to talk" shirt on today working chest.

Let me know what timeetc. you go in, Im always lookin for a good lifting partner. My old roomie just started back up but pretty unreliable.

escholar05
10-15-07, 8:28 pm
tuesdays are gonna be best for me

Spikes079
10-15-07, 8:43 pm
317/Hamilton is about 20 mins from the mall at the speed limit.

Also ya its gonna be at the rec center. Unless we all wanna make the trip to Grove City and hit a hardcore gym. It doesnt matter to me, just Rec center is closer and I got a pass lol.

But Im down for whatever.

Spikes, you working out there now? If you are Ive had to have seen ya. I had my "Im not here to talk" shirt on today working chest.

Let me know what timeetc. you go in, Im always lookin for a good lifting partner. My old roomie just started back up but pretty unreliable.

No I lift at Capital university in bexley biut i live in that area so whenever we do this im gonna be there!

Mastrcruse
10-18-07, 3:24 pm
I am at OSU. I want to lift with another animal. My roomate is my lifting partner and doesn't seem focused as much as I am and I feel like my workouts are lacking cause of his.

I lift Mondays (chest/abs), wednesdays(back/shoulders/abs), Fridays (arms), whenever and Saturday(legs/abs) probably before the game.

That would be sweet to get a forvm columbus chapter get together going. <-Lets really get this shit going

Universal Rep
10-18-07, 3:26 pm
Fellas... Here's a crazy suggestion. Why not have the first (or second or third) event during the Arnold Classic weekend? You can be sure you'll get a better turnout and possibly more support from Corporate... Then everybody could hookup in The Cage...

G Diesel
10-18-07, 3:32 pm
The Arnold Classic weekend would be perfect. Me and the boys train at World Gym on High St. on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Let me know and we can make this happen. Peace, G

Universal Rep
10-18-07, 3:39 pm
The Arnold Classic weekend would be perfect. Me and the boys train at World Gym on High St. on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Let me know and we can make this happen. Peace, G

By "boys" you mean the boys from The Cage, right G? Talk about many Animals in once place...

escholar05
10-18-07, 3:46 pm
Mastrcruse,

we need to get together and lift during the week, cause I have shitty partners too. my email is wade.226@osu.edu, drop me a line and we'll set something up.

And as far as the arnold weekend, that would be great, I think we need to have one where we all meet up first tho, just to see what we got. Start postin days of the week that are best for a session, and we will get somethin goin.

Fury317
10-18-07, 3:59 pm
Reppin Columbus right here. Im agreed with the dude that said he doesnt lift at the RPAC- that thing is amazing and a piece of shit all at the same time. I hit up Jesse Owens south and get some great workouts. Hope to see some of you guys around.

Yo G you talking about that World Gym like 20-30 minutes north of the convention center? By all those fast food joints?

G Diesel
10-18-07, 4:51 pm
Reppin Columbus right here. Im agreed with the dude that said he doesnt lift at the RPAC- that thing is amazing and a piece of shit all at the same time. I hit up Jesse Owens south and get some great workouts. Hope to see some of you guys around.

Yo G you talking about that World Gym like 20-30 minutes north of the convention center? By all those fast food joints?

Nah, it is on the corner of High and Long, about 2-3 blocks from the convention center that houses the Arnold. Peace, G

Toni69
10-18-07, 5:36 pm
Well...finally, an Animal gathering I can attend! Im in..I will be there the 26th of feb anyway.

RooRooTJ
10-18-07, 7:21 pm
Well...finally, an Animal gathering I can attend! Im in..I will be there the 26th of feb anyway.

If Toni is there...I am definitely there. haha

Madcat
10-18-07, 9:18 pm
Man I missed the crew at Worlds last yr. I was sooo mad, I parked right next to it too. But whatever life must go on.

Anyways, I wanna get together before the Arnold and get to know some guys and get some good workouts in.

BUT I would be honored to get a Cbus group together for The Cage. Last yr it was pretty much all I did, stand around and watch, amazed.

Im about to start a new job thats at Rickenbacker and way closer to the rec, so I can lift earlier.

Im thinking November 3rd, which is a Sat. AM. I think we need to do this. However I dunno where everyone wants to meet. Im cool with the Groveport Rec. or wherever. If we wanna meet at the Golds on High and like 2nd or whatever it is, Im cool with that too.

And lets start planning this so we can represent and get some stuff together and then get some backing. After all we do host the Arnold, and I always have an after party the friday/saturday of the Arnold, BUT maybe we ll get to hang with The Cage members!?!

Post here if you think Nov 3 would workout. I guess for me not being an OSU fan, thats why I said sat, but just thought about all that, and understand if its a no go. Id rather lift then drink any day.

OSUrookie
10-24-07, 10:31 pm
i'm a sophmore at OSU and live like a 5 min walk from campus. i lift at the jesse owen's north gym right now, RPAC is too clean and neat, but would love to get something together around the Columbus area. i used to lift at an old school gym at home, but now this gym is about my only option. Arnold Classic is amazing and they couldnt have picked a better place for it. i'll be there for sure, hanging around the cage. I dont think i can do the 3rd in the a.m. cause i'm going home for a funeral that friday and i wont be back till saturday afternoon.

maby something a little later on to give us more time to recruit people and make room in our schedules?

Spikes079
10-24-07, 11:05 pm
yea i cant do am cuz i got work shit

Toni69
10-25-07, 6:14 am
Saturday the 1st in the AM??? Hopefully Im at finals! If not..I can prob meet up with you guys.

Madcat
10-25-07, 6:35 am
Ok sounds like the 3rd is out. Whish is good with me too, cuz I got a ton going on right now with a new job etc and need that weekend to go get a camper for the races.

Anyways, lets try to really pick a day. Id like to get 1 in Nov. 1 in Dec. etc until Arnold. This gives us a chance to get to know each other.

Also if anyone ever just wants to kick it, Im usually around Cbus, dont go out a ton due to lifting and spending cash on supps. not beer. But Im always down for either.

Get at me. Ill try to arrange something more like the 16thish.

G Diesel
10-25-07, 8:41 am
We'll be training on Thurs, Friday and Saturday night after things wrap up at The Cage/Expo come Arnold time. Peace, G

Toni69
10-25-07, 12:13 pm
well then...I am there, count me in! Thanks G!

G Diesel
10-25-07, 12:35 pm
well then...I am there, count me in! Thanks G!

Definitely Toni... Looking forward to it. Peace, G

Madcat
10-26-07, 7:21 am
If theres room for a little guy, Im there. Actually Im there either way, Ive been looking forward to this since reading that you all trained at Golds last yr in a cage writeup.

So stoked.
BUT locals, lets get a few meetings in b4 the Arnold/The Cage. Lets be honest, everyone goes to the arnold to see THE CAGE.

G Diesel
10-26-07, 8:33 am
If theres room for a little guy, Im there. Actually Im there either way, Ive been looking forward to this since reading that you all trained at Golds last yr in a cage writeup.

So stoked.
BUT locals, lets get a few meetings in b4 the Arnold/The Cage. Lets be honest, everyone goes to the arnold to see THE CAGE.

See you at The Cage bro... Then we'll go to World and get jacked. Peace, G

Fury317
10-26-07, 11:59 am

So stoked.

Im down to meet any and all fellow Columbus Animals. Where do you train? Whats your class schedule like? For me personally, Id like to get something together right after finals but before Im home for Christmas. Something like the first week of December. That gives us all of November to let people know and get a spot and time. What do you think.

See you at The Cage bro... Then we'll go to World and get jacked. Peace, G

Open invite for anyone? Cause if so, Im there.

Universal Rep
10-26-07, 12:53 pm

Columbus will rock in The Cage and at the Columbus ABC. If we can get members of the other chapters in Columbus, then maybe we can plan something even bigger... Like a national gathering.

Fury317
10-26-07, 3:29 pm
Columbus will rock in The Cage and at the Columbus ABC. If we can get members of the other chapters in Columbus, then maybe we can plan something even bigger... Like a national gathering.

I like the way you think URep. Having multiple chapters in Columbus all at once would be out of control- lets fuckin' do it. We should start up a thread to take a poll of who will be at the Arnold then maybe put something together for everyone?

Universal Rep
10-26-07, 3:46 pm
I like the way you think URep. Having multiple chapters in Columbus all at once would be out of control- lets fuckin' do it. We should start up a thread to take a poll of who will be at the Arnold then maybe put something together for everyone?

That's the plan F... When things come together, they'll be announced here:

http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73

All I can say is, the Columbus chapter is gonna play a big role. Stay tuned bro...

Phil800101
10-26-07, 10:51 pm
I hope to make it to the Cage again this year. I believe a few other Chicago guys were talking about going at our session last weekend as well.

G Diesel
10-29-07, 11:39 am

No doubt bro... Definitely. You gonna be the point man for the Columbus chapter? Peace, G

escholar05
10-29-07, 3:36 pm
this is cool, i started this thread just lookin for someone to lift with, and looks like things really took off. I plan on bein at the arnold for the expo, and I want to go to at least the prejudging also. lookin forward to it.

Toni69
10-29-07, 4:46 pm
this is cool, i started this thread just lookin for someone to lift with, and looks like things really took off. I plan on bein at the arnold for the expo, and I want to go to at least the prejudging also. lookin forward to it.

Im definintely there thursday night before prejudging to say hey to everyone..take some pics with my boys...and then train saturday night after the show. G man! I would love to have the opp to train with you if you let me?

BAD ASS MARTIN
10-29-07, 4:58 pm
Just make sure to dress warm Toni... Make sure you wear your "knickers" lol So your bum don't get cold in the Chilly Ohio weather...
The Arnold weekend should turn out some big numbers. It would be a great group photo if we can all fit lol.

Toni69
10-29-07, 4:59 pm
Just make sure to dress warm Toni... Make sure you wear your "knickers" lol So your bum don't get cold in the Chilly Ohio weather...
The Arnold weekend should turn out some big numbers. It would be a great group photo if we can all fit lol.

hey...remember now..I promised to work your ass out especially hard...be ready!

I dont wear knickers! LOL

BAD ASS MARTIN
10-29-07, 5:02 pm
[QUOTE=Toni69;207349]hey...remember now..I promised to work your ass out especially hard...be ready!

I don't remember that deal but I will roll with it... Sounds good to me!
I can't wait to wear my zebra stripped workout pants from 1989... hope they still fit haha

Fury317
10-29-07, 5:23 pm
No doubt bro... Definitely. You gonna be the point man for the Columbus chapter? Peace, G

For sure G, Ill take on the role of point man for Columbus ABC....not quite sure what the duties are, so if you could fill me in...

Fury317
10-29-07, 10:26 pm
nevermind G, that was a dumb question...just rounding up the troops- duh

and escholar05, I saw in an earlier post that you live in evans scholar building. Im at 101 14th- about a 30 second walk from you. We could easily get to together and discuss a good time to get all us big guys in one place. Im still thinking a good time would be late november/ early december for a smaller gathering and so we could start planning the main event come Arnold time. Ya know getting the most Columbus fellas there along wiht other chapters- make it real crazy! What are your thoughts?

escholar05
10-29-07, 11:12 pm
well thats just fuckin convenient then...shoot me an email- wade.226@osu.edu and we'll meet up.

Maharg
10-29-07, 11:18 pm

Woot if we do it the weekend of the classic you got 2 more who can attend. I will even warn some of the other mo Animals that are goin to head there. Might get 5 from Missouri.

RooRooTJ
10-30-07, 8:49 am
I'll be done there for the Classic representing the Cleveland Chapter. Looking forward to this guys.

Fury317
10-30-07, 9:12 am
Woot if we do it the weekend of the classic you got 2 more who can attend. I will even warn some of the other mo Animals that are goin to head there. Might get 5 from Missouri.

I'll be done there for the Classic representing the Cleveland Chapter. Looking forward to this guys.

Good shit fellas- the more the merrier. Check out that link that URep posted above by Jdawg- it will have all the info on the Arnold. We need more guys like you traveling to the Arnold so we can get the biggest and badest ABC gathering of all time.

Universal Rep
10-30-07, 9:19 am

Hopefully, we'll get members from other chapters as well. Let's turn this into a big kickass party fellas...

xtroutzx
10-30-07, 9:26 am
Im also at OSU and usually lift at jesse owens south or the ARC because i live right next to the ARC. RPAC is a little too crowded for me. But yea im down for a columbus training day and for sure the CAGE. if any info pops up im trout.51@osu.edu

RooRooTJ
10-30-07, 9:32 am
Hopefully, we'll get members from other chapters as well. Let's turn this into a big kickass party fellas...

I know I will be getting at least a few of my chapter members down there. Lets turn this into the Ultimate ABC.

Universal Rep
10-30-07, 9:34 am
I know I will be getting at least a few of my chapter members down there. Lets turn this into the Ultimate ABC.

I believe G is gonna work on that--making the Arnold and The Cage a focal point for all national members... It's gonna rock.

Brutus_515
10-30-07, 10:28 am
Pittsburgh is down for that!!!

Spikes079
10-30-07, 12:52 pm
Do we have a meeting for the Columbus guys anywhere yet? I know the Groveport Rec was suggested, but I wanna get this figured out and get a day settled that we can all make it to.

Universal Rep
10-30-07, 3:54 pm
Pittsburgh is down for that!!!

Guessing most of the Midwest chapters shouldn't have a problem either...

BAD ASS MARTIN
10-30-07, 3:55 pm
The Columbus Showing is going to be sick! I can't wait.

Universal Rep
10-30-07, 3:59 pm
The Columbus Showing is going to be sick! I can't wait.

Yup. Figure Corporate is gonna represent at the Arnold in The Cage, so ya know they're gonna put some resources behind this...

Fury317
10-30-07, 4:37 pm
Do we have a meeting for the Columbus guys anywhere yet? I know the Groveport Rec was suggested, but I wanna get this figured out and get a day settled that we can all make it to.

How does December 1st or Dec 8th sound? For everybody? We can set a time closer to the date.

Spikes079
10-31-07, 1:50 pm
How does December 1st or Dec 8th sound? For everybody? We can set a time closer to the date.

I'm down for the first, 8th I'll be in a track meet.
Any idea's on where?

escholar05
10-31-07, 2:09 pm
first works for me

Fury317
10-31-07, 2:10 pm
I'm down for the first, 8th I'll be in a track meet.
Any idea's on where?

Ok so the first. I was thinking somewhere close to campus. Where are you located? Do you go to OSU? I know escholar, myself, and a couple other guys go to OSU. And two friends of mine said they could make it to campus. So maybe one of the recs, or if we want we could go to the world gym that the big fellas train at during the Arnold weekend.

escholar05
10-31-07, 2:19 pm
lets see how many and where they're from before we pick a place...if we decide on an OSU rec, I can get BuckIDs for people.

Fury317
10-31-07, 2:22 pm
Sounds liek a plan. I sent PMs to LHS Madcat Mastrcruse and xtroutxz to see if the date works for them.

OSUrookie let us know if youre in.

So far the list is escholar, spikes, myself, bigdick54, and three "recruits" (friends of mine that said they would love to come and sign up at the forum)

escholar- if we can still cook out at your place that would be tight for a post workout animal chillout. (if its not too cold or snowing)

escholar05
10-31-07, 2:45 pm
definitely...we'll just have to see how ohio weather treats us.

Madcat
10-31-07, 8:32 pm
Dec 1st is in for me.

mikeye3313
11-01-07, 11:12 pm

World Gym huh? I'll see you boys there!

OSUrookie
11-02-07, 12:28 am
i can do the 1st. name the place and time and i'll be there.

Universal Rep
11-02-07, 9:32 am
Can anyone fill me in on what the status is fellas? Sounds like there's gonna be an event before the Arnold? Man, this thread is alive...

Spikes079
11-02-07, 9:54 am
i can do the 1st. name the place and time and i'll be there.

So far it looks like we're getting together on the 1st of December. We still havn't decided on a place yet though.

mikeye3313
11-02-07, 11:27 am
So far it looks like we're getting together on the 1st of December. We still havn't decided on a place yet though.

I'm definitly down for the 1st of december..hopefully its an evening thing...JUST TELL ME THE PLACE!

Fury317
11-02-07, 12:34 pm
Alright fellas, we got a solid number (12 and counting baby!!!) for a meeting on Dec 1st. What I need is all your shirt sizes so G can send 'em out here after the session.

And mikeye, were not sure on a time, but if no one has objections Im sure an early evening would be cool.

Universal Rep
11-02-07, 12:45 pm
Alright fellas, we got a solid number (12 and counting baby!!!) for a meeting on Dec 1st. What I need is all your shirt sizes so G can send 'em out here.

And mikeye, were not sure on a time, but if no one has objections Im sure an early evening would be cool.

Don't forget to spread the word F... Gotta wear an Animal T to the event... Make sure your fellas know...

Fury317
11-02-07, 12:49 pm
Don't forget to spread the word F... Gotta wear an Animal T to the event... Make sure your fellas know...

Thanks URep, some confusion on my part- I thought the shirts were sent with the banner and care package..my bad.

Alright fellas- you heard it from the man himself. Rep YOUR OWN animal T at the session. Dont forget!

Universal Rep
11-02-07, 12:50 pm
Thanks URep, some confusion on my part- I thought the shirts were sent with the banner and care package..my bad.

Alright fellas- you heard it from the man himself. Rep YOUR OWN animal T at the session. Dont forget!

It's the policy The Chairman set up... Check your PMs bro.

Fury317
11-02-07, 1:11 pm
Gotcha- just got the PM and went through everything. Thanks

Universal Rep
11-02-07, 1:13 pm
Gotcha- just got the PM and went through everything. Thanks

Cool. Now get this chapter moving F. Ohio is one of the bodybuilding and powerlifting seats of power... Should have no problems getting attendees...

Fury317
11-02-07, 4:10 pm
Alright guys, just got back from the gym where I checked out the rules and regulations and it looks liek there wouldnt be a problem at Jesse Owens South on W. 11th off High St. Im going to contact the supervisor of all rec centers since this is a university rec center to be sure so we dont run into any problems. If there are some problems, I was thinking maybe we could give World Gym a shot- the one where the big boys train during the Classic. I know a member there so I might have my foot in the door (if it is needed). So as of now Id liek to know what all your thoughts are on training at Jesse Owens South on saturday December 1st at, lets say, 4 pm? Throw out some times that work best for you all- I was just tossing an idea out there.

G Diesel
11-02-07, 4:25 pm
Alright guys, just got back from the gym where I checked out the rules and regulations and it looks liek there wouldnt be a problem at Jesse Owens South on W. 11th off High St. Im going to contact the supervisor of all rec centers since this is a university rec center to be sure so we dont run into any problems. If there are some problems, I was thinking maybe we could give World Gym a shot- the one where the big boys train during the Classic. I know a member there so I might have my foot in the door (if it is needed). So as of now Id liek to know what all your thoughts are on training at Jesse Owens South on saturday December 1st at, lets say, 4 pm? Throw out some times that work best for you all- I was just tossing an idea out there.

That is a school gym of THE Ohio St. University right? Is it cool for non-students/faculty to train there? Peace, G

Fury317
11-02-07, 4:41 pm
That is a school gym of THE Ohio St. University right? Is it cool for non-students/faculty to train there? Peace, G

Yes it is G. And I love how you emphasized THE haha- you know your stuff bro.

For this session there are 5 students and 9 non students. Each student is allowed 2 guests (technically) so as of now were covered for everyone signed up for this gathering. I just emailed the supervisor of the gym to see if we would run into any problems at all, so Im waiting to hear back from her. Sometimes they will allow groups to hold special events- at least they have in the past- so Im thinking we should be cool. And I also asked about hanging the banner, even though there is nothing in "rulebook" about not hanging posters in the rec centers. So right now im playing the waiting game....

If there are complications, could you maybe hook us up with World Gym? URep said you might be able to help out if needed haha.

Universal Rep
11-02-07, 4:44 pm
Yes it is G. And I love how you emphasized THE haha- you know your stuff bro.

For this session there are 5 students and 9 non students. Each student is allowed 2 guests (technically) so as of now were covered for everyone signed up for this gathering. I just emailed the supervisor of the gym to see if we would run into any problems at all, so Im waiting to hear back from her. Sometimes they will allow groups to hold special events- at least they have in the past- so Im thinking we should be cool. And I also asked about hanging the banner, even though there is nothing in "rulebook" about not hanging posters in the rec centers. So right now im playing the waiting game....

If there are complications, could you maybe hook us up with World Gym? URep said you might be able to help out if needed haha.

G's got some good connections... Ya never know. PM G the World Gym info....

G Diesel
11-02-07, 5:11 pm
G's got some good connections... Ya never know. PM G the World Gym info....

They usually take good care of us at the World in Columbus, so if it comes down to it and that is the place you decide on, I'll see what I can do. When we're out there for the Arnold, we'll be holding it down there. Peace, G

LBBB
11-02-07, 5:12 pm
Im a OSU student too. Still confused on the

Place: OSU RPAC???
Date: Dec 1st???
Time: ???

Fury317
11-02-07, 5:19 pm
Im a OSU student too. Still confused on the

Place: OSU RPAC???
Date: Dec 1st???
Time: ???

The only thing set in stone is the date- Dec 1st. The time and location will be set soon. Lookin' at Jesse Owens South or somewhere non-university related. Check back regularly for updates.

Spikes079
11-02-07, 7:44 pm
I checked out world's to lift a few months ago, I know they do have the one time lift fee so people just passing through. I forget how much it exactly is though. 4 is good for me dude! Any idea on what body part(s) we're doin. I can't do legs due to Track and some back injuries. But I won't miss it eiteher way!

mikeye3313
11-03-07, 12:07 am
The World Gym in downtown C-bus is where I train at...I've been there a few weeks and am startin to get to know people...if theres anything you guys think I could do...let me know and I'd be glad to help.

Fury317
11-03-07, 9:55 am
I checked out world's to lift a few months ago, I know they do have the one time lift fee so people just passing through. I forget how much it exactly is though. 4 is good for me dude! Any idea on what body part(s) we're doin. I can't do legs due to Track and some back injuries. But I won't miss it eiteher way!

You better not miss it man haha. But in all honesty I havent given body part any thought. What do all of you guys think? Technically saturday is my core and cardio day haha, but with all these animals in one place Im gonna have to hit something hard. Im up for anything- toss an idea out there. Or since its kind of a larger gathering, we dont all have to do the same body part. Just a thought....

Madcat
11-06-07, 9:03 pm
Yea, dont forget about this guy for the Dec. 1st. Im in 100%. I ve lifted at the old OSU Rec. 1 time but that was it.

Other then that, just busting it out on my own still.... My bro from work started back, but hes just too busy to stick with it, I guess. Even though I have way more going on in life, I make time.

Sacrifices...

Fury317
11-06-07, 9:28 pm
Yea, dont forget about this guy for the Dec. 1st. Im in 100%. I ve lifted at the old OSU Rec. 1 time but that was it.

Other then that, just busting it out on my own still.... My bro from work started back, but hes just too busy to stick with it, I guess. Even though I have way more going on in life, I make time.

Sacrifices...

Glad to hear it Madcat. Cant wait to tear it up with you...and dont worry Ill PM everyone who said they want to attend once all the final details are set in stone, which should be very soon....

Spikes079
11-18-07, 8:50 pm
this is still goin down right? Dec. 1st???

LHS Monster
11-18-07, 9:56 pm
yay yaaaaayyyy hellz yea les get sum rollin im bout an hour south and hoping to be on campus next year so lets get sum together real quick im down i just need date and time about a week and ahalf in advance and yea im also going to be at the arnold and reppin animal i lived at the cage last year just watching everyone do they thang might actually man up and get in there this year lol

Fury317
11-19-07, 1:49 pm
Ya its still going down. Ive called about 300 times to speak to the owner of World Gym on long street south of OSU campus. After speaking with mikeye3313 it looks liek this is gonna be a good spot and apparently the owner has no problem with it(he has yet to call back though). So December 1st, 4 pm at World Gym on Long. Ill let you know price when he calls back...maybe ill bug him again right now....

Spikes079
11-20-07, 12:17 pm
Sweet shit!
Just make sure you guys bring an ass load of change cuz there is no parking lot for World's. You have to use the parking meters on the street.

Universal Rep
11-20-07, 12:23 pm
So fellas, slightly OT... What's there to do in Columbus during the Arnold Weekend?

Spikes079
11-20-07, 12:27 pm
So fellas, slightly OT... What's there to do in Columbus during the Arnold Weekend?

Ummm, there's some clubs, lol, I think the OSU basketballs games will still being going on and mabey a blue jackets hockeye game. and their is always concerts going on downtown, I might be playing a show that saturday night actualy! haha

Universal Rep
11-20-07, 12:30 pm
Ummm, there's some clubs, lol, I think the OSU basketballs games will still being going on and mabey a blue jackets hockeye game. and their is always concerts going on downtown, I might be playing a show that saturday night actualy! haha

Any good places for grub?

escholar05
11-20-07, 12:53 pm
downtown in the arena district, theres like a bd's mongolian bbq, gordon biersch, etc. There is tons of good food places in the arena and brewery districts, which are kinda just like the outskirts of downtown.

as far as parking at worlds is concerned, all the osu students might just wanna say to hell with drivin down and hop on the cota, it goes straight south on high street all the way downtown.

Spikes079
11-20-07, 12:54 pm
OH YES!, BD's Mongolian BBQ (right by NationWide Arena), Bucca Da Beppos(sp?), Ginji's, Japanese Steak House, and there's alot of places up and down high street

Universal Rep
11-20-07, 1:02 pm
Sounds tasty... Any places catering to the bodybuilding types?

Toni69
11-20-07, 4:48 pm

your welcome to join me and a few others at cheesecake factory by my hotel...that menu has something for everyone!

Madcat
11-20-07, 9:04 pm
A Microbrewery that is known almost world wide is The Elevator, one of the top resturants in all of Cbus. Actually it has not just good beer, but amazing food.

There is Easton which has a ton of stuff, shopping(everything and anything), food PF Changs, Pubs, some Cameron Mitchel resturants which are very very well known.

Some Cameron Mitchels downtown if I recall correctly, but not sure of the names(too costly for me).

Theres a Gameworks in Easton, a Dave and Busters on the westside, and basically tons of clubs etc in the arena area surrounding the Expo center.

Also I know last yr at the Dub Pub there was a TON of bodybuilders and UFC fighters hanging out friday night. We missed the UFC guys, but its a sport bar, not big at all tho, that is well known and has been on ESPN.

I always host a party Saturday night which everyone will be invited to, and I mean everyone, forum wide. Even though Beer isnt in my diet right now, that night there will be microbrewed Kegs from THe Elevator, hopefully there ll be another UFC fight on pay per view we can get too.

THen back to the Arnold sunday to get to the cage on the last day.

mikeye3313
11-21-07, 12:35 pm

There's a morton's steakhouse near the expo center! Great Great food!

escholar05
11-21-07, 5:37 pm
Sorry to switch topics, but have we decided on what we're gonna do as far as workouts go? I kinda am curious so I can adjust my training next week according to what we're gonna do.

Spikes079
11-21-07, 6:54 pm
Yea I wanna get that one down too.

BigAnt
11-21-07, 10:57 pm
Any good places for grub?

BD's Mongolian Barbeque
295 Marconi Blvd.
Columbus OH 43215
(614) 586-0077

Big Al and I love this place....And Liftheavy also ate there as well....basically you select from the "raw bar" all kinds of steak/meat, fish/seafood, chicken, veggies/pasta..and they grill it for you, you add sauce and spices, a huge cauldron of rice waiting at the table for you....

You can purchase one plate or unlimited plates...(no need to guess what Al and I get)

And the dessert...damn well worth the cardio session the following day...about a 10 minute walk from the Expo!

Fury317
11-22-07, 10:11 am
Ya we went there recently to celebrate a friends birthday, and the food was great. I reccommend this to everyone who is there for the Arnold. Aside from that- I think everyone has already touched on the good restaurants. Columbus is awesome, I love living here, you wont have a hard time finding good food and good times.

escholar05
11-25-07, 9:42 pm
less than a week...what do we wanna do for a workout?

Madcat
11-26-07, 6:36 am
Ya, Im heading to the gym after work today, tues, thurs, and will probably take weds and fri off to restup for sat.

Lets figure out for sure what we wanna do, I dont have plans as of right now and we gotta get things set in stone.

But if we can decide by weds night thated help me alot.
Thanks1

Edit; Looks like saturday 4pm at the World Gym south of the Expo center. Shoot I no a great resturant there, healthy, expensive, but well worth it.

The Elevator. If anyone's up for a good meal after let me know. Or if we wanna get back together late in the day/evening let me know too. My weekend is totally free this weekend.

See you all Sat. 4pm at World Gym.

naturalguy
11-26-07, 7:56 am
BD's Mongolian Barbeque
295 Marconi Blvd.
Columbus OH 43215
(614) 586-0077

Big Al and I love this place....And Liftheavy also ate there as well....basically you select from the "raw bar" all kinds of steak/meat, fish/seafood, chicken, veggies/pasta..and they grill it for you, you add sauce and spices, a huge cauldron of rice waiting at the table for you....

You can purchase one plate or unlimited plates...(no need to guess what Al and I get)

And the dessert...damn well worth the cardio session the following day...about a 10 minute walk from the Expo!

Great place ^^^ but get there early because it gets crowded and there can be a long wait.

Spikes079
11-26-07, 9:19 am
anybody up for either a chest or arms day? or back?

escholar05
11-26-07, 10:42 am
I think back or arms would be good

Fury317
11-26-07, 1:43 pm
Id like to apologize to everyone because I still cant get a hold of the manager. Ive left millions of messages but theres no call back. I left it in the hands of Mike (mikeye3313) who's already a member there, and apparently there wont be a problem with guests working out, I just dont know how much it will cost or any other info. Sorry fellas. So without the official "cooperation" of the establishment, I guess this will be an informal gathering of anyone who wants to show up? Thoughts?

And as far as body part- Im scheduled to hit shoulders

xtroutzx
11-26-07, 1:56 pm
im in for Dec 1st.

as for food, if you guys like sushi there's a nice place downtown called Tyfoon. its a nice sushi and Japanese restaurant near vine street downtown.

LHS Monster
11-26-07, 2:04 pm
FUCK i cant make it saturday because i got to work but im looking for a gym a lilttle lower in the state say lancaster or carrol area or on the other extreme maybe athens but im lookin ill get some details down as soon as i find a gym that i think will work. IF anyone is interested just let me kno because i kinda want to get an idea for how many people will be coming its probably going to be unofficial but just a gathering of animals would be fun so hit me up

escholar05
11-26-07, 6:45 pm
So fury, are things still gonna happen? I don't care what body part we do, on a saturday I'll have pretty much 48 hrs of rest at the least for any given bodypart. So whatever you guys want is fine, I just wanna make sure this thing still gets off the ground, because I think it's gonna be sweet.

Madcat
11-26-07, 8:28 pm
Man, Im down for Sushi. Unless my bro is working at the El. cuz if he is, we ll get comped for a pretty good deal.

If not, I need some good, real sushi and am totally in. Heck, lets just do Sushi. I dont wanna go anywhere nice cuz Ill be sweaty tho lol.
JK.

Fury317
11-26-07, 8:53 pm
Ya things will def happen. mikey3313 said that World Gym allows guests to pay a one day fee to workout, so anyone can go there. I just havent spoken directly to the GM, Ive only left messages telling him our plans. So I guess anyone who wants to workout will have to pay a certain amount, which I was planning on letting you guys know but I, myself, dont even know. Id bring 20 bucks, but Im not expecting it to be over 10 or 15.

So fellas, as far as I know anyone can show up to World Gym on saturday at 4pm, pay a fee, and workout. If anyone wants to call them and bug their asses and try to get through to the GM to let him know whats going on, feel free.

What I was saying before was maybe this could be an "unofficial" gathering, meaning we wouldnt request the poster or stuff from G becuase Im not sure if we can even hang it up or whatever.

Madcat
11-26-07, 9:16 pm
To me, just being with people from here makes it worth while. I mean the Banner would be dope, but if we all have our shirts on etc. thats all that counts. Recognize and rep. the Animal Pak.

Anyways, Im in, and Id say 10-15 is plenty for a 1 day pass. Also I m not 100% we can take pics inside there, I know theres no way we d be aloud to take pics at my gym. Just privacy issues.

But Ill have my high meg digicam.

Madcat
11-27-07, 8:08 pm
Fellas'
This is still game correct? We arent getting alot of "Yes's" just "No's".

Im in and Ill be ready for any workout BUT if we are doing Arms, I must know tomorrow since thursday is arms for me.

But Ill just do cardio friday so whatever.

Ill be out front saturday about qtr til 4pm. See someone, anyone there. Or Ill lift alone.

Fury317
11-27-07, 8:27 pm
Ill be waiting outside too. So youll see me.

And as far as a bodypart. I dont think we all need to worry about what we should all do. Im 99.99999% sure we dont all follow the same split. Therefore we dont need to change everything around so were all doing the same thing. I think it would even cooler to get pics of everyone doing something different. Maybe get a pic of some bench, others of squat, others of shoulder press. You know what Im sayin. Anyways Ill be at World Gym at 4 on Sat. Im not gonna take an official head count because I dont think it really matters? So- show up if you want to train hard.

mikeye3313
11-28-07, 9:33 pm
GENTLEMEN, my apologies for this taking so long to get an absolute YES. I've never been this busy in my life.

Here it goes...

World Gym on Long Street in Downtown Columbus, Saturday December 1st. It is located right off of High street. $5 to get in. Anytime we establish is fine. The banner can be put up. Once again I apologize for taking so long, but its been a very busy busy time for me. Anybody in need of directions, where to park and so forth, PM me...or e-mail me at esztep3313@hotmail.com! See you boys there!

Fury317
11-28-07, 11:01 pm
Thanks man, we all appreciate it. Look forward to seeing you there!

escholar05
11-29-07, 2:05 am
I'll be there. Fury, any chance of catchin a ride with you since we live like a few houses apart? I dont have a car here. Just call or email me.

mikeye3313
11-30-07, 8:58 pm
just wanted to bump this for anyone who may have missed my last post. I really want to see a good turn out Saturday at 4!

xtroutzx
12-01-07, 10:07 am
bump for today

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-01-07, 11:58 am
Yo Bros...

Great job getting together what looks like will be a kick ass session!

Hit it hard fellas and keep reppin' the Ohio Animal crew.

Get the pics up ASAP!

Train Hard & Eat big!

B.A.M.

mikeye3313
12-01-07, 12:24 pm
3 1/2 hours boys...see you there!

Fury317
12-01-07, 1:00 pm
Fellas, looking forward to today! Excited to meet you all and train like beasts! 4 cant come soon enough!

As a side note also- mark your calendars for the Akron/Canton event later this month- if you havent seen, MACHINE and House are attending and BAM is doing a bang up job putting it together. I know all of us holding down Cbus can make the trip, thats just how hardcore we are!

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-01-07, 2:04 pm
Ohio Animals Are Hardcore Freaks Who Set The Tone For Hardcore Bone Crushing Sessions That Will Be Remembered By All...

Thats How We Do...

I Expect A Email From My C-bus Brothers Next Time You Have Something Poppin' You Know I Will Bring The Pain!

B.A.M.

Fury317
12-01-07, 2:31 pm
Ohio Animals Are Hardcore Freaks Who Set The Tone For Hardcore Bone Crushing Sessions That Will Be Remembered By All...

Thats How We Do...

I Expect A Email From My C-bus Brothers Next Time You Have Something Poppin' You Know I Will Bring The Pain!

B.A.M.

Couldnt have said it better myself...no worries I believe the next session will be around Arnold weekend....and you know what that means......

Madcat
12-01-07, 2:46 pm
Do Work!! leaving my place now.

Looks like my bros wedding on the 15 is at 330 so Im out for the lift, cuz its a 2 hr drive each way from mansfield.

Man if it was earlier Id be there. Machine and more... Life dont get much better.

Madcat
12-01-07, 6:24 pm
Good stuff, looks like Im the first to post. Just got back, protein shake and dinner and bout to shower.

Had 4 guys total show and it was a nice session. Hoping next time things are bigger and better.

escholar, hope everythings ok with your dad man. Heard you couldnt make it due to circumstances, god bless man.

Ill get pics up asap, and sent out tomorrow.

mikeye3313
12-01-07, 6:31 pm
It was a small but good session.

Good to put some faces and real names to the forvm names.

Like I told you guys that were there today, Mark said we could do this monthly if we wanted. So whoever missed this time, let me, or fury know if you guys want to put another one together!

Escholar, just wanted to wish your family well bro.

Madcat
12-01-07, 6:44 pm
Loaded all the pics to my laptop and am gonna try to post a few. However I have no idea how to post on here with pics. Sorry everyone. Someone with some smarts get at me and Ill get you the pics or walk me through how.

Elite
12-01-07, 6:49 pm
www.photobucket.com

Then upload the pics and provide the url to the pics...

Fury317
12-01-07, 6:53 pm
Good stuff, looks like Im the first to post. Just got back, protein shake and dinner and bout to shower.

Had 4 guys total show and it was a nice session. Hoping next time things are bigger and better.

escholar, hope everythings ok with your dad man. Heard you couldnt make it due to circumstances, god bless man.

Ill get pics up asap, and sent out tomorrow.

It was a small but good session.

Good to put some faces and real names to the forvm names.

Like I told you guys that were there today, Mark said we could do this monthly if we wanted. So whoever missed this time, let me, or fury know if you guys want to put another one together!

Escholar, just wanted to wish your family well bro.

Good stuff guys. It was small but awesome. And couldnt agree more Mike- its damn good to put faces to these internet names haha. And Id be down to do this once a month or more! This could blow up into something big guys. Speaking the truth, we need more guys to come to the next one. We'll get something together soon. Start throwing out ideas whenever.

Madcat
12-01-07, 7:09 pm
Guys, heres an idea, that makes pretty solid sense. Wouldnt really work that well for OSU students that leave often, BUT...

Since today was Dec. 1st, and it was the 1st sat of the month. Im thinking if we trying to set something up for the 1st saturday of every month, so long as its NOT a holida weekend. Plus that plays perfectly into the Arnold weekend....

So like Jan 5th, which is the 1st sat. and I believe all OSU will be back, then Feb 2nd the 1st sat. then the Arnold weekend, March 1st.

Just my thougts, I emaield pics to Fury and will get photobucket setup tomo. I think I have an account actually LOL.

Also def. god to put names with faces. Helps out alot.

Fury317
12-01-07, 7:21 pm
Hey that sounds great. The first sat. of every month works for me. That way anyone who wants to drop by for a first time will know when the usuals are meeting. Awesome idea Madcat.

mikeye3313
12-01-07, 7:55 pm
Guys, heres an idea, that makes pretty solid sense. Wouldnt really work that well for OSU students that leave often, BUT...

Since today was Dec. 1st, and it was the 1st sat of the month. Im thinking if we trying to set something up for the 1st saturday of every month, so long as its NOT a holida weekend. Plus that plays perfectly into the Arnold weekend....

So like Jan 5th, which is the 1st sat. and I believe all OSU will be back, then Feb 2nd the 1st sat. then the Arnold weekend, March 1st.

Just my thougts, I emaield pics to Fury and will get photobucket setup tomo. I think I have an account actually LOL.

Also def. god to put names with faces. Helps out alot.

Great idea! I'll be back in cbus on the 3rd so that works out perfect for me! Hopefully in the next few weeks we get some more guys to confirm so I can let Mark know again. Can't wait to see those pictures man!

escholar05
12-01-07, 11:01 pm
I'll show up jan 5th on crutches, just because I wanna meet everyone. Everything is well mikeye, just a little scare. Thanks for the concern, and I wish I coulda been there.

Fury317
12-01-07, 11:13 pm
crutches? what the fuck man? how do you already know youre gonna be in crutches haha....you some kinda psychic lol

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-01-07, 11:18 pm
Yo Bros...

Let me know if you monsters hold a session in January...

We need to make some noise... Ohio will be the host to Animals from all over come Arnold time. You know we will Represent hard.

B.A.M.

escholar05
12-01-07, 11:18 pm
Foot surgery on the 10th...5 weeks of plaster cast...I'm a philosophy major, but math tells me that will run up to and through the 5th, haha. Probably gonna take a medical leave from winter quarter so I can get both of them done and up and running for spring quarter. I'm tryin to make my downtime all in one solid block, rather than like 6 months apart. Glad everything went well fury, you did a good job gettin everything together. I started this thread lookin for a lifting partner, never thought it'd get this big...great job everyone.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-01-07, 11:22 pm
Foot surgery on the 10th...5 weeks of plaster cast...I'm a philosophy major, but math tells me that will run up to and through the 5th, haha. Probably gonna take a medical leave from winter quarter so I can get both of them done and up and running for spring quarter. I'm tryin to make my downtime all in one solid block, rather than like 6 months apart. Glad everything went well fury, you did a good job gettin everything together. I started this thread lookin for a lifting partner, never thought it'd get this big...great job everyone.

Started the thread looking for a training partner... Looks like you have a legion of Ohio Animals in every city as your partner now Cuz...

B.A.M.

Madcat
12-02-07, 12:25 am
Here is the link to the pics I uploaded. Theres more but these are the ones that turned out the best.

Good work today guys, hopefully next session will be even better. See everyone the 5th same place, same time. Til then good luck to the OSU guys with finals and everyone else just keep it real.

http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc121/madcat6183/

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-02-07, 12:28 am
Here is the link to the pics I uploaded. Theres more but these are the ones that turned out the best.

Good work today guys, hopefully next session will be even better. See everyone the 5th same place, same time. Til then good luck to the OSU guys with finals and everyone else just keep it real.

http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc121/madcat6183/

Looks good fellas!

B.A.M.

Fury317
12-02-07, 9:44 am

Ah that sucks bro, youll be back in no time im sure. We still want you at the sessions tho if you can make them!

OSUrookie
12-02-07, 11:41 am
sorry i couldnt make it bro, had to pick up a shift at work for a guy they helped me out. i'll make the next one for sure.

Fury317
12-02-07, 1:46 pm
No worries man, were going to be having one every first saturday of the month and anyone who wants to bust some iron should show up....this means you too BAM haha. Youre the beast of Ohio and we need ya at one our Columbus gatherings- next one should be around Jan 5.

Spikes079
12-02-07, 2:24 pm
sorry I couldnt make it out guys, One of my friends brother is in the hostpital and he was in town on emergencie leave from marine boot camp so I spent the day with him. But I'll be at the next one for sure!

Fury317
12-02-07, 5:55 pm
Spikes, if you didnt read, were gonna meet every first saturday of each month at World Gym downtown. So dont worry abotu missing this one, just be ready for next month bro!

Fury317
12-02-07, 6:03 pm
And to all you CBus residents who werent at last nights session- take a look at the Akron/Canton thread. Theres a session set for 12/15 and Machine and House will be in attendence. All who can make the trip should do so.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-03-07, 12:58 am
AYO Fellas...

Indiana Animals are starting their first session in the thread. Let's all help support them in getting a session off and them on the map.

The Ohio crew is just the type off support group they need... Let's help the with all the support we can.

Thanks,

B.A.M.

Riesjs
12-03-07, 1:56 pm
After a handful of months of the Midwest getting themselves established, a Midwest gathering could be talked through by the coordinators. I am excited to see our region stepping up!@

Fury317
12-03-07, 4:08 pm
I could see that happening. We would need a lot of prep, thankfully we got BAM near by. I would def be willing to help out with Ohio, as I have been. So, lets wait til BAM's schedule clears up and see what he wants to do.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-04-07, 2:54 pm
Hey fellas...

Anyone making it to the Akron session on the 15th?
If so post and let us know.

B.A.M.

mikeye3313
12-05-07, 8:21 pm
Just wanted to let you columbus Animals know that our plan to meet monthly has officially been approved by Mark at World Gym. He said there is not a problem with that at all.

For those of you that did not see my post before, the price is $5 to get in and it is located off of long street which is just east(about 100ft) of High street.

Fury317
12-05-07, 9:26 pm
Alright Mike! Good lookin out. Plan on meeting on the first saturday of january- I think its the 5th? Lookin forward to it...

Fury317
12-17-07, 7:43 pm
ITS THAT TIME AGAIN!

Were ready for our second session. We only had 4 come out the first time. This time around we need a much bigger turn out. Were lookin at January 5th at World GYm on Long Street in Dowtown Columbus. WE have the support of the owner and the gym is awesome. Ill look around to see if food could be an option afterwards. Im going to start taking a tally so let me know if youre in! Im sure I can count on my dudes that showed up last time?

Spikes079
12-17-07, 8:19 pm
Unless somthin terrible happends again I'll be out for sure this time!

Madcat
12-17-07, 8:24 pm
Man, after missing the Akron meet this weekend Im still bumbed, but looking forward to this meet.

Im there, cant wait to get in again. Id say lets hit the Mongolian BBQ down the st. after.

Just my thoughts, its a lil walk, but we could drive and park there too.

Im down for whatever of course.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-17-07, 8:36 pm
Get the session all official and let me know whats up.

I would most def come Rep Ohio, and I might just bring a few friends along for the ride...

B.A.M.

paintrain69
12-17-07, 8:42 pm
damn i was really jacked up about hittin one of these up but i gotta west liberty high school/push-pull powerlifting meet on jan.5...sorry bros but when u set a date for another one ill be there along with a few others...

escholar05
12-17-07, 8:57 pm
I'll hobble my ass down there for sure, lookin foward to meetin all you guys.

Fury317
12-17-07, 9:22 pm
Man, after missing the Akron meet this weekend Im still bumbed, but looking forward to this meet.

Im there, cant wait to get in again. Id say lets hit the Mongolian BBQ down the st. after.

Just my thoughts, its a lil walk, but we could drive and park there too.

Im down for whatever of course.

Hell yeah John, we can def hit Mongolian BBQ after but I cant eat much seeing as Im dieting for my show lol, either way its gonna be a balls to wall training session and a lot of fun. Looking forward to training with you again.

Get the session all official and let me know whats up.

I would most def come Rep Ohio, and I might just bring a few friends along for the ride...

B.A.M.

You know it bro, got it in the official thread and the date adn time are set. We welcome any and all people you can bring. The owner is cool with all of us there and gives us a discount price to get in- he loves the idea adn is a really cool guy. Hope to see you there BAM!

I'll hobble my ass down there for sure, lookin foward to meetin all you guys.

You know it Joe, bummer you couldnt make the last one but this one will be 10 times better. Bring your game face!!!

Fury317
12-17-07, 9:23 pm
Unless somthin terrible happends again I'll be out for sure this time!

Really hoping you can make it to this one man. Its really a great experience training with fellow animals.

***AND JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS ITS 5 BUCKS TO GET IN THE GYM***

mikeye3313
12-17-07, 10:35 pm
Lets go fella's! This time we got this one set up in plenty of time! I want all the boys there!

LETS DO IT BIG!!!

As far as Mongolion BBQ, I AM DOWNNN...and if you guys want, I can sneak a few cars into a parking garage for freeeee=) The garage is right across from the expo center too. Which makes the walk to Mongolion only a block or so.

As far as parking for the session, I am going to talk to Mark again, but I should be able to get some guest passes or something like that so no one has to pay to park.

Fury317
12-17-07, 10:44 pm
Lets go fella's! This time we got this one set up in plenty of time! I want all the boys there!

LETS DO IT BIG!!!

As far as Mongolion BBQ, I AM DOWNNN...and if you guys want, I can sneak a few cars into a parking garage for freeeee=) The garage is right across from the expo center too. Which makes the walk to Mongolion only a block or so.

As far as parking for the session, I am going to talk to Mark again, but I should be able to get some guest passes or something like that so no one has to pay to park.

mikeye hit the nail on the head!!! there is plenty of time so mark your fucking calendars!!! Ive already spoken to BAM and his girl and they are planning to make the trip from Pitt. Lets not make them waste their precious time if they make it out here. WE NEED A BIG SHOWING!!! The gym is a perfect setting and we have the full cooperation of managers. Talk to mikeye about parking adn PM any other questions abotu transportation or anything else to me or mikeye. Come on guys!!!

Head count so far:
Fury317
mikeye3313
BAM
BAMs GIRL
Madcat
TitanofIron- not yet allowed to post
BigDick54
escholar
Spikes079

escholar05
12-17-07, 11:21 pm
Cant wait...took the last week and a half off to heal, but im gonna be hittin up the gym startin wednesday when I get this monstrosity off my leg so I can be ready to go again by the 5th. you gonna do cota again fury?

Fury317
12-17-07, 11:45 pm
Cant wait...took the last week and a half off to heal, but im gonna be hittin up the gym startin wednesday when I get this monstrosity off my leg so I can be ready to go again by the 5th. you gonna do cota again fury?

either cota or drive. i might get mikeye to hook me up with a parking pass, in which case i could drive you. or if not we'll hop on the bus. ill let ya know

Madcat
12-18-07, 6:44 am
Dudes,
If you all need a ride let me know before hand. I got that bigass truck and can come up campus way and get you guys etc. I dont mind at all.

Fits about 4 plus me, so that means lets get atleast a full truckload with us!

Good shit, cant wait!

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-18-07, 9:30 am
Jan. 5th @ 3pm works best for a few parties interested on my end...

If we can work it out for 3pm I can most def bring a few of my crew to C-bus

B.A.M.

mikeye3313
12-18-07, 9:48 am
3pm works for me

And as far as parking is concerned, I am going to try and get you guys some guest passes so no one has to pay the meters.

xtroutzx
12-18-07, 9:50 am
i def think i can be there again

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-18-07, 9:59 am
Well let's do this!

Let's shoot for *20* in the house on Jan. 5th. I'll get some posters made up and WE can canvas the local area. I'll promote on the internet and we can go big on this! We can all work together and make this happen!

Let's get this event OFFICIAL and WE can start promoting.

B.A.M.

fgchk10
12-18-07, 10:37 am
I received an email stating the session is starting at 4pm. So guys, that's the official time then.

Let's all work together to get the numbers up and rolling for this session. You all have not only my full support but BAM's also and we will start getting word out on our end.

Time to make big things happen.....

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-18-07, 11:46 am
OK... Play times over boys...

Time to do some work!

Lets all get some new members to join the forum and spread the word like the plague.

Match me and B.A.M.'s GIRL step for step and together we can all make this session off the hook!

B.A.M.

mikeye3313
12-18-07, 12:32 pm
Well let's do this!

Let's shoot for *20* in the house on Jan. 5th. I'll get some posters made up and WE can canvas the local area. I'll promote on the internet and we can go big on this! We can all work together and make this happen!

Let's get this event OFFICIAL and WE can start promoting.

B.A.M.

hell yea! DOIN IT BIG!!!

I received an email stating the session is starting at 4pm. So guys, that's the official time then.

Let's all work together to get the numbers up and rolling for this session. You all have not only my full support but BAM's also and we will start getting word out on our end.

Time to make big things happen.....

4 it is! Thats what time we had our last session. If anyone needs directions or anything I'd be glad to help! Like I said on the previous page, I am going to try and get some guest passes so no one has to pay for meters.

Madcat
12-18-07, 6:22 pm
Ya, its settled, BAM said a time, we ll go with that. I think thats about the same time as last, so locks rock it out.

Im down and will be there. If people dont wanna go out to eat, I can also host including if people wanna spend the night from up north just let me know.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-18-07, 6:39 pm
Columbus Animals

January 5th at 4:00pm

World Gym on Long Street in Downtown Columbus.

Get me the address and I'll get the posters rolling.

Let's start getting some new members to the session and shoot for "20" animals!

B.A.M.

fgchk10
12-18-07, 7:28 pm
Columbus Animals

January 5th at 4:00pm

World Gym on Long Street in Downtown Columbus.

Get me the address and I'll get the posters rolling.

Let's start getting some new members to the session and shoot for "20" animals!

B.A.M.

World Gym
9 E. Long Street
Columbus, OH 43215

Correct me if I'm wrong but pretty sure that's it!

Fury317
12-18-07, 8:19 pm
The addy is correct BAMs GIRL.

AND YOU ALL HEARD THE MAN HIMSELF!!! MATCH HIM STEP FOR STEP! I KNOW IM GONNA! LETS MAKE THIS THING HAPPEN!!! IM GONNA WORK HARD WITH BAM AND MIKEYE TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN BIG, BUT WE NEED EVERYONES HELP! NUMBERS PEOPLE- TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW WHO IS HARDCORE!

Fury317
12-18-07, 8:21 pm
HEAD COUNT
Fury317
mikeye3313
BAM
BAMs GIRL
Madcat
BigDick54
escholar
Spikes079
xtrout

Quote and add you name if youre coming! COme on fellas!

Ajack
12-18-07, 8:34 pm
If BAM's in, I'm in. And no doubt Lewy, BAM #1 Hype man, will be there too!

Fury317 HEAD COUNT
Fury317
mikeye3313
BAM
BAMs GIRL
Madcat
BigDick54
escholar
Spikes079
xtrout
Ajack

fgchk10
12-18-07, 8:40 pm

Fury317 HEAD COUNT
Fury317
mikeye3313
BAM
BAMs GIRL
Madcat
BigDick54
escholar
Spikes079
xtrout
Ajack

Way to support.....let's keep it going!

The Landlord
12-18-07, 8:54 pm
Hey everyone...The House and I would have been there but we will be out of town that weekend. We wish we could be there with you all! We know how the Ohio Animals roll and we like it! Have fun guys and gals. We will have to catch another session with you all sometime soon!

mikeye3313
12-18-07, 9:35 pm
World Gym
9 E. Long Street
Columbus, OH 43215

Correct me if I'm wrong but pretty sure that's it!

address is correct!

If you are coming from high street(which most of you will be) go past the gym and the parking lot is about 50ft up on ur left. I know its early but I just wanted to make sure everyone knew.

This is gunna be a good one! 18 days!!! haha

Fury317
12-18-07, 9:44 pm

Fury317 HEAD COUNT
Fury317
mikeye3313
BAM
BAMs GIRL
Madcat
BigDick54
escholar
Spikes079
xtrout
Ajack

There ya go Ajack, glad to have you on board. Looking forward to meeting you!

Hey everyone...The House and I would have been there but we will be out of town that weekend. We wish we could be there with you all! We know how the Ohio Animals roll and we like it! Have fun guys and gals. We will have to catch another session with you all sometime soon!

I was hoping I would get the honor of meeting you and House, but I know schedules are busy around the holidays. We'll have another one in the future and hopefully you can make it then....and dont forget about the Arnold weekend- thats jsut around the corner....

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-19-07, 9:54 am
I talked to some of the Akron/Cleveland crew and they will be posting today...

Our very loyal neighbors in Detroit are working to make it to Columbus as we speak.

Let's all work together as a team and we can go big on this fellas!

Keep posting your updates...

B.A.M.

mikeye3313
12-19-07, 10:35 am
I talked to some of the Akron/Cleveland crew and they will be posting today...

Our very loyal neighbors in Detroit are working to make it to Columbus as we speak.

Let's all work together as a team and we can go big on this fellas!

Keep posting your updates...

B.A.M.

HELL YEA!

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-19-07, 10:42 am
Bad Ass Wants You!!!

If you have a friend or training partner thats interested in attending ANY training session in Ohio get them signed up and on the forum posting. Bring them to a training session and introduce them the the Animal lifestyle.

This will be more than a training session. It will give you a chance to meet face to face with other Animals and share your training, diet, and ask any questions.

Don't be fooled... the training sessions will be nothing less than "BAD ASS"!!!
Closer to the training date we will do a roll call to find out who will be attending.

If you need help getting a new member signed up or have any questions shoot me a PM...

Hope to see you all there...

B.A.M.

ghost
12-19-07, 10:59 am
i will be fully confirmed by Thursday afternoon. so until then, i am more than likely going. i am trying to get a hold of the other detroit members to make the journey as well!

Big C
12-19-07, 11:18 am
There is a strong possibility I could make it to this session. I'm on call for work that day but only until Noon. Not committing to anything yet but is looking good...

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-19-07, 11:33 am
There is a strong possibility I could make it to this session. I'm on call for work that day but only until Noon. Not committing to anything yet but is looking good...

Big C...

Your a strong member of the Ohio Crew if you can make it down it would be off the hook!

Make it happen Bro!

B.A.M.

Big C
12-19-07, 12:58 pm
Thanks bro like I said Steel City session 4 sure, Columbus a good possibility. Good thing I got the old winter car out, plan on putting some serious miles on it with these sessions! I want to make sure I'm a major player in making these ABC events a huge success now and in the future.

Big C...

Your a strong member of the Ohio Crew if you can make it down it would be off the hook!

Make it happen Bro!

B.A.M.

Flash419
12-19-07, 12:58 pm
Bad Ass Wants You!!!

If you have a friend or training partner thats interested in attending ANY training session in Ohio get them signed up and on the forum posting. Bring them to a training session and introduce them the the Animal lifestyle.

This will be more than a training session. It will give you a chance to meet face to face with other Animals and share your training, diet, and ask any questions.

Don't be fooled... the training sessions will be nothing less than "BAD ASS"!!!
Closer to the training date we will do a roll call to find out who will be attending.

If you need help getting a new member signed up or have any questions shoot me a PM...

Hope to see you all there...

B.A.M.

Sounds good. Another B.A.M. sponsered event is not to be missed.

I'll post my name for sure when I am 100%.... but you have my interest!

LegendKillerJosh
12-19-07, 1:04 pm
Looks like D-town will be invading Columbus! January 5, anyone else from the Detroit ABC wants to go PM me.

Ohioboy82
12-19-07, 5:02 pm
BAM dont ever stop!

Fury317
12-19-07, 5:29 pm
FUCK YES! THIS IS THE KIND OF SUPPORT WE NEED FROM OTHER REGIONS!!!

All you fellas from Det and Akron that make it down- get ready for a damn amazing session. Im going to do my best to work with BAM to make this the best session it can be. Keep spreadin' the word guys!

mikeye3313
12-19-07, 6:44 pm

All you fellas from Det and Akron that make it down- get ready for a damn amazing session. Im going to do my best to work with BAM to make this the best session it can be. Keep spreadin' the word guys!

damn right dude....this is what im talking about dude!

20??? I WANT 30!!!

NEW B
12-19-07, 6:58 pm
hey i am interested keep me posted. i am waitng to see about work right now

Fury317
12-19-07, 7:05 pm
damn right dude....this is what im talking about dude!

20??? I WANT 30!!!

I like your attitude mikeye, the more the merrier!!! Lets get it done

hey i am interested keep me posted. i am waitng to see about work right now

Will do my man, keep checking back here frequently. There will be updates on # of attendees and all that. We need numbers bro. If youre on this website- I can safely assume you live for the weights so get here and lets get some training done! Try your best to make it!

Lewy23
12-19-07, 7:08 pm
Oh fuck, am I late to the party??

You know it will take alot to keep me away from a fuckin Animal Session...especially one BAM is involved in!! BAMs sessions do NOT fucking disappoint! I dont think I have left one yet thinking I wasnt in a war! Its time to make the ground fuckin shake in C-bus!!! Lets get to work fellas!!

Lewy

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-19-07, 7:18 pm
Oh fuck, am I late to the party??

You know it will take alot to keep me away from a fuckin Animal Session...especially one BAM is involved in!! BAMs sessions do NOT fucking disappoint! I dont think I have left one yet thinking I wasnt in a war! Its time to make the ground fuckin shake in C-bus!!! Lets get to work fellas!!

Lewy

Where you been Dawg?

bout time you came to the party! Now you know its on!

B.A.M.

Lewy23
12-19-07, 7:21 pm
Sorry bro, you know me, not like me to miss a good Animal party! Been wrapped all day at work, limited Forvm time...fuckin sucks!!

Dont worry, I will definitely lend a hand in hyping the Cbus Session Jan 5th! There is no reason why this session cant be HUGE! I mean, its fuckin Cbus, home of the Arnold...captial of the fuckin state of OHIO...OHIO is the heart of the ABC...lets show em why in our capital! Lets get it done, boys!!

Lewy

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-19-07, 7:33 pm
Sorry bro, you know me, not like me to miss a good Animal party! Been wrapped all day at work, limited Forvm time...fuckin sucks!!

Dont worry, I will definitely lend a hand in hyping the Cbus Session Jan 5th! There is no reason why this session cant be HUGE! I mean, its fuckin Cbus, home of the Arnold...captial of the fuckin state of OHIO...OHIO is the heart of the ABC...lets show em why in our capital! Lets get it done, boys!!

Lewy

Thats whats up!

B.A.M.

Fury317
12-19-07, 9:05 pm

Lewy

This is what im talking about! This sums up exactly what we need! You put it perfectly Lewy, thanks for postin that. Looking forward to meeting you and pounding some iron.

Fury317
12-19-07, 9:07 pm
HEAD COUNT
Fury317
mikeye3313
BAM
BAMs GIRL
Madcat
BigDick54
escholar
Spikes079
xtrout
Lewy
LegendKillerJosh
Big Cris ?
Rcrott ?
New B?

KEEP EM COMING GUYS!

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-19-07, 11:35 pm
HEAD COUNT
Fury317
mikeye3313
BAM
BAMs GIRL
Madcat
BigDick54
escholar
Spikes079
xtrout
Lewy
LegendKillerJosh
Big Cris ?
Rcrott ?
New B?

KEEP EM COMING GUYS!

Looks good so far but thats not good enough yet!

We have a ton of work to do fellas lets get some new names posting...
Keep posting your updates in the thread.

B.A.M.

Lewy23
12-20-07, 7:48 am
This is what im talking about! This sums up exactly what we need! You put it perfectly Lewy, thanks for postin that. Looking forward to meeting you and pounding some iron.

Feelings mutual, bro. Always lookin foward to meeting and throwin weight around with new Ohio Animals!

Lewy

Lewy23
12-20-07, 8:01 am
Looks good so far but thats not good enough yet!

We have a ton of work to do fellas lets get some new names posting...
Keep posting your updates in the thread.

B.A.M.

BAMs right...its a good list so far...but I know we can do better than this!! Lets bring those numbers up, fellas!

Lewy

ghost
12-20-07, 9:29 am

Yo, i am down. ill be there brother.

RooRooTJ
12-20-07, 9:29 am
BAMs right...its a good list so far...but I know we can do better than this!! Lets bring those numbers up, fellas!

Lewy

Lets go guys. You dont want to miss out on a BAM event. Lets just say it will be an event to remember when BAM plans it. I am making every effort I can to get down there, I suggest you do the same.

"beware of the yellow sea"

Lewy23
12-20-07, 10:05 am
Maybe we (NE Ohio Animals) could all meet up somewhere that day and have a nice big Animal caravan down to C-bus for the session.

Strength is in numbers, fellas! Lets keep this session growing!! Each Ohio ABC Session should be bigger than the one before! There is no reason why it cant be! I know we have the right group of dudes and we have a great leader in BAM. Lets fuckin do it!

Lewy

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-20-07, 10:10 am
Yo, i am down. ill be there brother.

Detroit's in the house!

Let us know who is rolling with you and we can keep a tally on the attendance list...

Great dedication D-town!

B.A.M.

ghost
12-20-07, 10:11 am
Detroit's in the house!

Let us know who is rolling with you and we can keep a tally on the attendance list...

Great dedication D-town!

B.A.M.

you know how we roll brother.

Ohioboy82
12-20-07, 1:45 pm
BAM count me and chris in he is waiting to post

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-20-07, 2:15 pm
HEAD COUNT
Fury317
mikeye3313
BAM
BAMs GIRL
Madcat
BigDick54
escholar
Spikes079
xtrout
Lewy
LegendKillerJosh
Big Cris
Rcrott
New B?
Ohioboy82

Ajack
12-20-07, 5:55 pm
"beware of the yellow sea"

WAIT A SECOND!?? Did RooRoot get a yellow shirt finally!??

I'm pumped about this one, think I may be bringin my fiance down to get into the mix. I'm sure she won't be disapointed!!

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-20-07, 6:07 pm

I'm pumped about this one, think I may be bringin my fiance down to get into the mix. I'm sure she won't be disapointed!!

Ajack is the working hustler in the Ohio crew always making moves!

Make it down and get her posting & training at the session too!

B.A.M

fgchk10
12-20-07, 7:05 pm

Bring her down....let's get her going! Disappointment doesn't exist at these sessions.

Fury317
12-20-07, 8:35 pm
you know how we roll brother.

Hell yes brother. Ive been waiting to meet you for a long time. Youre someone everyone looks up to on this forum. Cant wait to tear it up with ya!

BAM count me and chris in he is waiting to post

Glad to hear it man! THis session wont dissappoint- believe that!

HEAD COUNT
Fury317
mikeye3313
BAM
BAMs GIRL
Madcat
BigDick54
escholar
Spikes079
xtrout
Lewy
LegendKillerJosh
Big Cris
Rcrott
New B?
Ohioboy82

The List looks good, but it needs to be longer! We need to keep getting guys on here and posting. Im trying my darndest to keep the hype. Lets all do the same!

Bring her down....let's get her going! Disappointment doesn't exist at these sessions.

I completely agree with this. Bring the fiance, shell have a great time!

RooRooTJ
12-21-07, 8:32 am

Haha no. Still no yellow shirt here. I just bleed yellow.

Lewy23
12-21-07, 10:41 am
Haha no. Still no yellow shirt here. I just bleed yellow.

I might just buy you a yellow Hanes tshirt and write ANIMAL on it with a Sharpie...so you can finally fit in lol

Lewy

Lewy23
12-21-07, 12:40 pm
ok, fellas...its gettin to FUCKING quiet in here...lets get posting and get those numbers up!!

I will keep saying it...OHIO is the heart of the ABC...we need to keep topping ourselves when it comes to ABC sessions...and what better place to do it...COLUMBUS, OHIO!!! We have alot of work to do and not a lot of time to do it in!!!

Lewy

Big C
12-21-07, 1:02 pm
My name is listed above is on the list. I said I didn't know for sure, but it looks good.

Will say 100 percent for sure or not soon...thx, Big C

Lewy23
12-21-07, 1:10 pm
My name is listed above is on the list. I said I didn't know for sure, but it looks good.

Will say 100 percent for sure or not soon...thx, Big C

We hope you can show, Big C! You always make a powerful addition to any ABC Session!!!

Lewy

Big C
12-21-07, 1:38 pm
Thanks bro I do appreciate it. I am doing Steel City for sure, Columbus I am about 80 percent sure.

We hope you can show, Big C! You always make a powerful addition to any ABC Session!!!

Lewy

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-21-07, 1:41 pm
Thanks bro I do appreciate it. I am doing Steel City for sure, Columbus I am about 80 percent sure.

JUST SO YOU KNOW BIG C....

ME AND BAM'S GIRL WILL COME KIDNAP YOUR BIG ASS AND YOU WILL COME HOLD IT DOWN WITH US IN C-BUS!

GOTTA REP RIGHT BRO!

B.A.M.

Ajack
12-21-07, 2:34 pm
To transport big chris you gotta sit him in the middle back seat of the car so his huge ass arms can hang out each window... Kidnapping may pose a problem...

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-21-07, 2:35 pm
To transport big chris you gotta sit him in the middle back seat of the car so his huge ass arms can hang out each window... Kidnapping may pose a problem...

HE WOULD BE LIKE SHIPPING KING KONG FROM OVER SEAS...

Fury317
12-21-07, 3:06 pm
My fault Big Chris, someone had mentioned that chris was coming. I assumed that it wouild be you. We'll be looking forward to hearing if you can come.

And Lewy has the right idea, we need to keep posting to keep the hype up. We need to keep the Colunbus thread at the top of the "new shit" list so all can see. Keep spreading the word guys!

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-21-07, 3:10 pm
My fault Big Chris, someone had mentioned that chris was coming. I assumed that it wouild be you. We'll be looking forward to hearing if you can come.

And Lewy has the right idea, we need to keep posting to keep the hype up. We need to keep the Colunbus thread at the top of the "new shit" list so all can see. Keep spreading the word guys!

Fury317 WHERES ALL YOUR C-BUS BOYS AT?

GET THEM SOUNDING OFF IN HERE AND WORKING THE GYMS AND OHIO STATE.

GET WITH LEWY IF YOU NEED SOME HELP PROMOTING, LEWY AND I WORK TOGETHER ALL THE TIME AND HAVE THIS SHIT DOWN TO A SCIENCE.

WE CAN START CANVASING OHIO STATE GETTING SOME NEW ANIMALS TO THE FORUM.

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU NEED AND WE WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.

B.A.M.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-21-07, 3:15 pm
We have time...

30 Animals in the house January 5th!

We all need to start double timing on this session.

I want to see new names in the thread come Monday...

B.A.M.

Fury317
12-21-07, 3:47 pm
Fury317 WHERES ALL YOUR C-BUS BOYS AT?

GET THEM SOUNDING OFF IN HERE AND WORKING THE GYMS AND OHIO STATE.

GET WITH LEWY IF YOU NEED SOME HELP PROMOTING, LEWY AND I WORK TOGETHER ALL THE TIME AND HAVE THIS SHIT DOWN TO A SCIENCE.

WE CAN START CANVASING OHIO STATE GETTING SOME NEW ANIMALS TO THE FORUM.

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU NEED AND WE WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.

B.A.M.

COME ON COLUMBUS ANIMALS! BAM IS GETTING ON MY ASS FOR YOU GUYS NOT HELPING THE HYPE! START POSITNG!

I hope everyone isnt reading the posts that say spread the word and hype the event up adn then just blowing it off like eh someone else will hype it I dont have to do jack shit. Everyone needs to do their part to make this thing happen. BAM might have the Midwest title and I may be the "columbus abc guy" but we need tons of fucking help putting this together so its not just a shitty ass throw together gathering. We want this to be an ANIMAL SESSION!

DO YOUR PART!!!!!!!!!

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-21-07, 3:56 pm
Fury317...

Lewy has some really good posters on the way, we will need you and you crew to pass them out due to the fact you are in town.

The posters should really drum up some new members to the session. I am promoting on-line.

We can really go big with all the leadership in Ohio!

Not getting on your ass... at all.

Print the posters out and pass them around Ohio State if you guys can and get the word out. Colleges are a pool of like minded Animal want- to- be's waiting to be picked.

B.A.M.'s GIRL is getting the womens side going as well so we can really go big on this!

As always hit me up if you need me.
B.A.M.

Fury317
12-21-07, 7:57 pm
Fury317...

Lewy has some really good posters on the way, we will need you and you crew to pass them out due to the fact you are in town.

The posters should really drum up some new members to the session. I am promoting on-line.

We can really go big with all the leadership in Ohio!

Not getting on your ass... at all.

Print the posters out and pass them around Ohio State if you guys can and get the word out. Colleges are a pool of like minded Animal want- to- be's waiting to be picked.

B.A.M.'s GIRL is getting the womens side going as well so we can really go big on this!

As always hit me up if you need me.
B.A.M.

Oh dude I knwo you were really getting on my ass, just makin sure we keep the hype going. Ill PM Lewy to get those posters. Right now I cant do any passing out because Im in toledo celebrating christmas with the family, but then Ill be back to get the word out. Pass on my thanks to your girl for the help. And for sure, if i need help Ill be knockin on your door.

escholar05
12-21-07, 8:08 pm
I have a housemate who saw me dive into the animal lifestyle, and hes been workin out with me and workin on dieting and stuff like that, I'm pretty sure you can count him in to come with me.

fgchk10
12-21-07, 8:15 pm
I have a housemate who saw me dive into the animal lifestyle, and hes been workin out with me and workin on dieting and stuff like that, I'm pretty sure you can count him in to come with me.

Count him in? I'm EXPECTING him to be there.....if he isn't already signed up on the forum get him on and rolling on the thread.

These posters will be coming to you guys soon.....you all are gonna need to put in some leg work and time getting them out and circulated. Let's get people introduced and familiar with the Animal world.......this is home to us and we welcome all.

escholar05
12-21-07, 8:32 pm
if the poster has an electronic version, please email it to me at wade.226@osu.edu, and I can help get them going.

Fury317
12-21-07, 8:33 pm

BAMS GIRL is right, you need to TELL him to come. You can beat 5 bucks adn ill drive both of you down there so he doesnt even need to worry about a ride. It basically free for a kick ass session and its not like school is gonna be a problem, its the first half week of classes. Get on his ass about coming on here and just posting something. Its not hard for him to do that and it takes 5 minutes.

Fury317
12-21-07, 8:34 pm
if the poster has an electronic version, please email it to me at wade.226@osu.edu, and I can help get them going.

Ya Joe, we can put these up around campus. Lewy will email them to me, and you if you want. Im not in columbus at the momnet but will be back shortly. Ill hit you up when im back and we'll get the posters out....or you can get a head start without me?

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-22-07, 8:28 am
Any new names yet?

B.A.M.