PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Animals: LA/Venice/Anaheim

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

InkdMuscle
01-27-10, 2:09 pm
LOL.... I'll take you shoppin... with your card! And huggy bear pimp style isn't bad, you just gotta know how to sport it

ur right it aint that bad. especially to all the fat girls at skinnies. LMAO BURNNNNNNNNN DBOY needs aloe vera now. =)

DBOY
01-27-10, 3:32 pm
LOL.... I'll take you shoppin... with your card! And huggy bear pimp style isn't bad, you just gotta know how to sport it

Yea wat she said chump.....

DBOY
01-27-10, 3:34 pm
ur right it aint that bad. especially to all the fat girls at skinnies. LMAO BURNNNNNNNNN DBOY needs aloe vera now. =)

LMAO...let not forget homie she hit YOU before me ......LOL

InkdMuscle
01-27-10, 3:50 pm
LMAO...let not forget homie she hit YOU before me ......LOL

Nope she hit u up at the counter. I had to save u from the grenade and i took the hit. LOL

DBOY
01-27-10, 3:54 pm
Nope she hit u up at the counter. I had to save u from the grenade and i took the hit. LOL

LOL...well either way she hit us both....LOL

BBWifey
01-27-10, 4:25 pm
i can't believe you two are STILL talkin about that hot sack of mess!!! It's not something to be proud of boys!!!

Club night on Friday..... wonder who's gonna hit on you then??

InkdMuscle
01-27-10, 4:46 pm
LOL...well either way she hit us both....LOL

damn that sux. we both got hit up by the water buffalo. we gotta stop look'n good. yeah i know that aint gonna happen. LOL

i can't believe you two are STILL talkin about that hot sack of mess!!! It's not something to be proud of boys!!!

Club night on Friday..... wonder who's gonna hit on you then??

well because of the location its chola status. im sure DBOY will pull more of them then me. LOL

BBWifey
01-27-10, 5:01 pm
damn that sux. we both got hit up by the water buffalo. we gotta stop look'n good. yeah i know that aint gonna happen. LOL

well because of the location its chola status. im sure DBOY will pull more of them then me. LOL

LOL.... its gonna be a shit show!! I can't wait

DBOY
01-27-10, 5:13 pm
LMAO...no cholas for me homie....not my style!!

BBWifey
01-27-10, 5:22 pm
LMAO...no cholas for me homie....not my style!!

BULL!!!! Look at your ex.... Ghetto!!! And i'm not talking about me

Rage
01-27-10, 6:41 pm
..will be at the Arnold. For those of you not going, pick a date between now and March and I'll hook you guys up with some swag.

Tempus
01-27-10, 6:46 pm
Arnold or no, I hope we can get a group together mid feb. I'm down for where ever.

InkdMuscle
01-27-10, 6:54 pm
BULL!!!! Look at your ex.... Ghetto!!! And i'm not talking about me

Ur still Ghetto. at Chunkz bday i saw how u did ur eyeliner and sprayed a butt load of aqua net.

DBOY
01-27-10, 6:57 pm
Ur still Ghetto. at Chunkz bday i saw how u did ur eyeliner and sprayed a butt load of aqua net.

LMAO..I didn't want to say anything but there it is.....hahahaha

InkdMuscle
01-27-10, 7:05 pm
LMAO..I didn't want to say anything but there it is.....hahahaha

also wasnt L the one whos roots were darker then her hair dye job a couple of weeks ago. hmmmm i think so. Lauren means Chola in italian doesnt it.

BBWifey
01-27-10, 7:09 pm
also wasnt L the one whos roots were darker then her hair dye job a couple of weeks ago. hmmmm i think so. Lauren means Chola in italian doesnt it.

ok I give up!!! I'M GHETTO!!!!!

You guys are so mean!!! LOL

DBOY
01-27-10, 7:20 pm
ok I give up!!! I'M GHETTO!!!!!

You guys are so mean!!! LOL

Lmao...its all luv its all luv

BBWifey
01-27-10, 7:21 pm
Lmao...its all luv its all luv

FUck that!!!

InkdMuscle
01-27-10, 7:39 pm
FUck that!!!

See next time u go shoes shopping u wont leave out chunkz nino. serves u right. =)

Rage
01-28-10, 11:17 pm
Arnold or no, I hope we can get a group together mid feb. I'm down for where ever.

Awesome Mark. Lets put something together for the gang before the Arnold and I'll send the goods to support.

Firedrake
01-28-10, 11:28 pm
Maybe Koloseum either a) on President's Day weekend, or b) the weekend before the Arnold, like our trip to American Eagle last year?

AZN-BEEF
01-29-10, 1:16 am
Maybe Koloseum either a) on President's Day weekend, or b) the weekend before the Arnold, like our trip to American Eagle last year?

cant do 20th or 27th... is 13th ok?

Kain81
02-04-10, 7:11 pm
per InkM's invite i thought i'd post up here and get linked in. So what does the SoCal ABS consist of? You all meet up once a month or so, pointers, compare, etc?

As you can see i'm fairly new to the forum, but i'm on here daily. My home is LB's Golds. it's a great gym. been settin' up shop there for 4 years now.

InkdMuscle
02-04-10, 7:24 pm
per InkM's invite i thought i'd post up here and get linked in. So what does the SoCal ABS consist of? You all meet up once a month or so, pointers, compare, etc?

As you can see i'm fairly new to the forum, but i'm on here daily. My home is LB's Golds. it's a great gym. been settin' up shop there for 4 years now.

Welcome bro. we try to get together about every 2months or so. We just lift together, encourage eachother and catch up with one another. Then after we all lift we all go grub at a near by restaurant. I think we have an ABC coming up next weekend. Dont we fellas?

Kain81
02-05-10, 12:23 pm
sounds good to me, lifting and eating... my two favorite past times. Do you all designate a body part to work that day, like make it a chest day or something? How many people usually show up?

next weekend? if it falls on valentines day my better half would have my nuts if i missed it. lofl. so hopefully it's the weekend after!

DBOY
02-05-10, 12:28 pm
sounds good to me, lifting and eating... my two favorite past times. Do you all designate a body part to work that day, like make it a chest day or something? How many people usually show up?

next weekend? if it falls on valentines day my better half would have my nuts if i missed it. lofl. so hopefully it's the weekend after!

Welcome to da krew....usually 12-15pl show up last one was our biggest group. So who knw how many will come to the next one. Good times though. Usually pick a body part and get groups going no more than 4 so we not standing around to long.....

Tempus
02-05-10, 1:38 pm

cant do 20th or 27th... is 13th ok?

I think the 13th at Koloseum sounds like a hell of an idea.

Anyone else able to make that?

Firedrake
02-05-10, 1:39 pm
Welcome bro. we try to get together about every 2months or so. We just lift together, encourage eachother and catch up with one another. Then after we all lift we all go grub at a near by restaurant. I think we have an ABC coming up next weekend. Dont we fellas?

I'm up for doing something on the 13th . . . it won't be an "official" ABC I guess, but that hasn't stopped us before <grin>.

Tempus
02-05-10, 2:34 pm
I'm up for doing something on the 13th . . . it won't be an "official" ABC I guess, but that hasn't stopped us before <grin>.

I've never been "official" in my life - why start now ;)

Invictus 7
02-05-10, 10:20 pm

Boys and Girls ...

Official or not - When, Where, What time. Talk to me here.

ojo

Tempus
02-06-10, 12:35 am
Koloseum Gym
1101 South Placentia Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831
http://koloseumgym.com/gym_fitness.html

Saturday February 13th @ 11am.

Bring your A game.

Kain81
02-08-10, 12:15 pm
ah. i'll be being a good boyfriend and taking the lady around Temecula that whole weekend. But i'll be sure to check out the next one.

Firedrake
02-08-10, 4:38 pm
ah. i'll be being a good boyfriend and taking the lady around Temecula that whole weekend. But i'll be sure to check out the next one.

So, we'll see you next time! Have fun!

InkdMuscle
02-08-10, 6:00 pm
I have a bday party to attend to guys. But it all depends on what time the party is. If the party is late enough ill still b able to go. Ill keep ya'll posted.

AZN-BEEF
02-08-10, 6:14 pm
what body part are you guys planning on hitting? ill be hitting back / traps

Firedrake
02-08-10, 6:32 pm
Well, Tempus said something about thrashing legs and making me unable to walk . . .

Tempus
02-08-10, 6:56 pm
I think legs would be fun. Friday is my normal leg day so I can make that work.

I can also do back/traps.

Once we get a list of who's gonna be there we can decide. I'd like to make it a Hell Raiser weekend!

Rage
02-09-10, 10:56 am
Someone send me a PM on where to send the swag. This will be an official ABC gathering for SoCal as I mentioned before. I'll be there in spirit.

BBWifey
02-09-10, 12:58 pm
Sorry boys, I can't make it. I'm getting tile put in my house and then going out Saturday night!!

InkdMuscle
02-09-10, 1:18 pm
Sorry boys, I can't make it. I'm getting tile put in my house and then going out Saturday night!!

and where do u think u are going. u cant have a cheat meal HAHA. and u didnt ask permission. u need to keep ur butt at home chick. =)

BBWifey
02-09-10, 1:31 pm
and where do u think u are going. u cant have a cheat meal HAHA. and u didnt ask permission. u need to keep ur butt at home chick. =)

LOL... I'm not eating anything when I go out! And no one said you couldn't come along you dancin fool!!! ;)

InkdMuscle
02-09-10, 3:21 pm
LOL... I'm not eating anything when I go out! And no one said you couldn't come along you dancin fool!!! ;)

hey dont be jealous of my moves. LOL

Firedrake
02-09-10, 3:22 pm
hey dont be jealous of my moves. LOL

You be dancin', she be hatin'?

InkdMuscle
02-09-10, 3:26 pm
You be dancin', she be hatin'?

yup. i tear up the dance floor.

BBWifey
02-09-10, 4:23 pm

LOL.. I'm not hatin.... As a matter of fact you know I can tear up a dance floor!

Firedrake
02-09-10, 6:18 pm

LOL.. I'm not hatin.... As a matter of fact you know I can tear up a dance floor!

Yeah, well . . . y'all don't wanna see the "gramps shuffle" <grin>

BBWifey
02-09-10, 6:40 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you said "shuffle"... oh, I love it

DBOY
02-09-10, 6:52 pm

LMAO...I gotta see that gramps

InkdMuscle
02-09-10, 6:53 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you said "shuffle"... oh, I love it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpaWH1qQTVA

this is how i picture gramps shuffleing. LOL

Tempus
02-10-10, 1:30 am
Put up or shut up time. We need a head count. Who all is down this weekend?

Tempus +2

AZN-BEEF
02-10-10, 1:30 am

Tempus +2
Azn-beef

Firedrake
02-10-10, 1:32 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpaWH1qQTVA

this is how i picture gramps shuffleing. LOL

Laugh it up, Junior. Go ahead. That's okay . . . really.

Tempus +2
Firedrake

Tempus
02-10-10, 8:10 pm

Tempus +2
Azn-beef
Firedrake

Last chance... anyone else playing?

Firedrake
02-10-10, 8:19 pm

Tempus +2
Azn-beef
Firedrake

Anyone? Bueller?

AZN-BEEF
02-10-10, 8:28 pm

Tempus +2
Azn-beef
Firedrake

Anyone? Bueller?
i think jerry said he was going to make it

InkdMuscle
02-11-10, 2:36 pm
sorry fellas it looks like im out. i have midterms and tons of homework. kill it out there guys.

Tempus
02-11-10, 3:03 pm
sorry fellas it looks like im out. i have midterms and tons of homework. kill it out there guys.

Little exercise will prime the brain pump. Get that blood moving.

Invictus 7
02-13-10, 12:45 am
So - Is Saturday SoCal Animal happening ?

Firedrake
02-13-10, 1:30 am
Yes! Read up the thread -- Tempus has been asking "who's in?" for a couple of days!

Koloseum Gym, Fullerton, 11 a.m. Be there!

Mr. Dead
02-13-10, 1:31 am
Yes! Read up the thread -- Tempus has been asking "who's in?" for a couple of days!

Koloseum Gym, Fullerton, 11 a.m. Be there!

Shouldn't you be in bed, young man...??? *LOL*

Firedrake
02-13-10, 1:40 am
Shouldn't you be in bed, young man...??? *LOL*

Yes, I should. After this day, I DEFinitely should. In fact, I'm going there now.

Mr. Dead
02-14-10, 8:02 pm
Pics...???

Firedrake
02-14-10, 8:10 pm
Pics...???

I didn't take many -- I was too busy breathing too hard. Let me see what someone else may've taken with my camera . . .

Tempus
02-14-10, 8:56 pm
I know I took a few and there is a bit of video as well.

Tempus
02-17-10, 6:37 pm
Jim- pics?

Firedrake
02-17-10, 6:56 pm
Jim- pics?

Sorry, bud. I'll get to them tonight.

A friend of mine died yesterday (not unexpectedly, but still . . .) and I found out that the memorial service for another, who died in December, is this Saturday, and her husband has brought her ashes back here from South Carolina, where they were living. He's one of my longest-term friends -- 33 years this month, actually -- and his son's named after me, so that one's hard, too.

InkdMuscle
02-17-10, 7:00 pm

A friend of mine died yesterday (not unexpectedly, but still . . .) and I found out that the memorial service for another, who died in December, is this Saturday, and her husband has brought her ashes back here from South Carolina, where they were living. He's one of my longest-term friends -- 33 years this month, actually -- and his son's named after me, so that one's hard, too.

im sorry for your loses gramps. my prayers and condolences.

Tempus
02-17-10, 7:02 pm

We are here for you brother.

I'll call you tonight.

DBOY
02-17-10, 7:27 pm

Sorry to hear bout that gramps, im keepn you in my prayers.

Firedrake
02-17-10, 7:42 pm
im sorry for your loses gramps. my prayers and condolences.

We are here for you brother.

I'll call you tonight.

Sorry to hear bout that gramps, im keepn you in my prayers.

Thanks, guys! Knowing you have my back makes all the difference.

I'm really doing okay today. My friend Mary had been ill for some time, and I knew it wouldn't be long. I thought it fitting that she chose to go yesterday -- she was a travel writer, loved New Orleans, was married there during Jazz Fest, had a vacation home there, and was part of a Mardi Gras krewe. So, when did she die? On Mardi Gras. I joked that she didn't want to miss the parade, even as a ghost. She had just received her Master's Degree in Theology on Sunday, when the Dean of the college came to her home, and I guess now she gets to test out her theories.

Nancy's death had been more unexpected, but I didn't know her husband was back in town for the service, so that notice the same day hit me a little hard. I did a lot of staring into space last night.

Then I remembered Mary's comments on pictures of my progress ("WARN me, wouldya, before sending me half-naked pictures of you . . ."), and dug a little harder into my workout this morning. I plan to make her proud in July.

BBWifey
02-18-10, 12:18 pm
Gramps, you and Mary's family are in my prayers. I'm so sorry for your loss

darkcloud1721
02-18-10, 12:22 pm
My condolences gramps... it's hard to lose someone you care about regardless of how they go. I'll pray 4 during this time of grief!

Mr. Dead
02-18-10, 12:59 pm

Damn... Truly sorry to see this... Thoughts and prayers are with ya, brother...

Firedrake
02-18-10, 1:44 pm
Okay, folks -- just letting you know, I didn't get the pix last night, either -- I didn't get home till 7:30, and by the time I got ready for today and had dinner, it was almost time for bed.

I'll try to get 'em up tonight.

Rage
02-18-10, 2:11 pm

You know you can lean on us brother. Sorry to hear about this Jim.

C.Coronato
02-19-10, 9:59 am
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

Firedrake
02-19-10, 3:49 pm
You know you can lean on us brother. Sorry to hear about this Jim.

Thanks, Boss!

I'm doing okay now (well, at least till Nancy's service tomorrow), but Tuesday night, I confess, I was pretty much a basket case.

In the meantime, here are the four still shots from my camera from last week's trip.

http://s729.photobucket.com/albums/ww297/firedrake54/ABC%202-13-09/

Firedrake
02-19-10, 3:54 pm
http://s729.photobucket.com/albums/ww297/firedrake54/ABC%201-9-10/

C.Coronato
02-23-10, 10:07 am
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

panchopantera
02-27-10, 5:31 pm
Hey whatz up guyz? just wanna know when the next ABC is gonna take place and where. my internet was down for a while so i was lost in this world.
hit me up.. LETZ DO DIS.
me and beefy are ready to fuk sh!t up! ANIMAL STYLE!

Lunatic001
03-01-10, 9:41 am
I am back guys!!!

InkdMuscle
03-01-10, 11:00 am
I am back guys!!!

Hell yeah bro. nice to have yea back again!!!

Firedrake
03-01-10, 2:05 pm
I am back guys!!!

YES!! I was just wondering about you last night! Good to see you!

Tempus
03-01-10, 2:39 pm
I am back guys!!!

Glad to have you back brother.

Now, when can we see you?

Tempus
03-01-10, 2:40 pm
Hey whatz up guyz? just wanna know when the next ABC is gonna take place and where. my internet was down for a while so i was lost in this world.
hit me up.. LETZ DO DIS.
me and beefy are ready to fuk sh!t up! ANIMAL STYLE!

Its the Arnold this week so odds are we won't be having a local march ABC.

Rage will let us know the plan for April soon.

panchopantera
03-01-10, 5:44 pm
yeah man soundz good soundz good. thankz and lookin foward to hearin from RAGE. WELL, just to let you know my top 4.
BRANCH
KAI
PHIL
DEX

AZN-BEEF
03-01-10, 7:41 pm
Glad to have you back brother.

Now, when can we see you?
X2!!! Yeah Buddy!

yeah man soundz good soundz good. thankz and lookin foward to hearin from RAGE. WELL, just to let you know my top 4.
BRANCH
KAI
PHIL
DEX

i got my $ on kai

panchopantera
03-02-10, 3:18 pm
well i just hope they dont fuk Branch again by giving him the MOST MUSCULAR . and put him in like 4th place. i think its gonna be a good Arnold. and the line up is staked.
but, i go for Branch.

Rage
03-02-10, 4:42 pm
We will get something lined up for April or May. Gotta get all my Animal brothers together again.

pharmdteague
03-04-10, 2:58 pm
I'd like to hit an ABC up one of these day's let me know when the next is if I can I'm there.

We will get something lined up for April or May. Gotta get all my Animal brothers together again.

panchopantera
03-04-10, 6:12 pm
gettin' pumped for thiz Arnold. can't wait for this sh!t to go down! wish i was there... do any of ya know if there gonna show this on bodybuilding.com? or any other place? hit me up and let me know.
take care people. and have a same weekend...
ooohhhhh yeahhh. giggity giggity...

AZN-BEEF
03-04-10, 7:27 pm
I'd like to hit an ABC up one of these day's let me know when the next is if I can I'm there.
Welcome brother! What city are you from?

gettin' pumped for thiz Arnold. can't wait for this sh!t to go down! wish i was there... do any of ya know if there gonna show this on bodybuilding.com? or any other place? hit me up and let me know.
take care people. and have a same weekend...
ooohhhhh yeahhh. giggity giggity...

here you go http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/2010arnold/arnold-classic-webcast.html

pharmdteague
03-04-10, 7:31 pm
a couple of hours away from san diego

Lunatic001
03-06-10, 1:01 am
Pharm,

You know who to talk to...lol....

InkdMuscle
03-08-10, 1:05 am
well fellas lets give a congrats to BBWIFEY. She took the victors Iron Contest II for Cuters.

Fucking awesome job L. you deserve it.

DBOY
03-08-10, 1:09 am
I've posted else where but I say it here to lauren I'm very proud of you. You worked your ass off n you really deserve it. You did one hell of a job. Congrats I knw how much it means to you.

AZN-BEEF
03-08-10, 1:11 am
well fellas lets give a congrats to BBWIFEY. She took the victors Iron Contest II for Cuters.

Fucking awesome job L. you deserve it.

I've posted else where but I say it here to lauren I'm very proud of you. You worked your ass off n you really deserve it. You did one hell of a job. Congrats I knw how much it means to you.

X3!

Tempus
03-08-10, 1:43 am
Kicked ass girl. You looked great. Tons of dedication there. Way to rock it out and be the clear winner.

Firedrake
03-08-10, 3:35 am
Yup. That means three of the five winners so far have been out of SoCal! I'd say, given the size of the chapter, that's damn good!

panchopantera
03-08-10, 5:01 pm
wow! they managed to fuk BRANCH again. just like i said. gave him the MOST MUSCULAR and put him in 3rd. wow. if anything i feel that PHIL had Kai beat. he was ahead by 3 points. i Love Ka, so dont get me wrong. but, he was not his best.. all i wanna know is. when will Branch get a fukin brk!!! whaz he have to do man!

pharmdteague
03-09-10, 1:42 pm
bro I know..I just wanted to post in here let everyone know I was from SouthernCali....that's all

Pharm,

You know who to talk to...lol....

BBWifey
03-09-10, 5:48 pm
Thanks guys for all your support and congrats on my win. I couldn't rep a better group of people... Animal being one of them, but So Cal is getting the props.

Thank you to those of you that personally helped me.... rage Inkd and dboy

InkdMuscle
03-09-10, 5:55 pm
Thanks guys for all your support and congrats on my win. I couldn't rep a better group of people... Animal being one of them, but So Cal is getting the props.

Thank you to those of you that personally helped me.... rage Inkd and dboy

You know im in your corner L. im glad u stuck to your guns.

"VICTOR BIOTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

BBWifey
03-09-10, 6:00 pm
LOL... thanks..... oh yeah

"AND NO, YOU CAN'T BUY THE SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

AZN-BEEF
03-12-10, 12:13 am
there is this gym in Costa Mesa that was once known as "Club Met-rx" now its known as "Club Z". Some guys in the gym said it was a pretty hardcore gym

if u watch this video. Starting at 7:30 you will see the gym http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWf1Qc0F0i8&feature=channel

140 E 17th St
Costa Mesa, CA 92627

(949) 645-1677

Firedrake
03-12-10, 12:26 am
LOL... thanks..... oh yeah

"AND NO, YOU CAN'T BUY THE SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

heh. I had to tell someone that on Saturday, and he wanted to know why not. I told him "Because it has to be earned!" He said "Well THAT'S stupid. I bet they could sell a lot."

[sigh]

Tempus
03-12-10, 1:27 am
there is this gym in Costa Mesa that was once known as "Club Met-rx" now its known as "Club Z". Some guys in the gym said it was a pretty hardcore gym

if u watch this video. Starting at 7:30 you will see the gym http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWf1Qc0F0i8&feature=channel

140 E 17th St
Costa Mesa, CA 92627

(949) 645-1677

How about the weekend of the 27th? (Yes, this month)

Firedrake
03-12-10, 9:50 am
I wouldn't have a problem with that -- I don't know about anyone else. You know me: I think I'm addicted to ABCs.

AZN-BEEF
03-12-10, 3:53 pm
sounds good

Tempus
03-15-10, 10:10 pm
Me, Firedrake, Azn-beefy.

Anyone else got some free time at the end of the month?

Rage
03-16-10, 12:18 am
I'm booked solid this month but I'm game for April or May. April may prove to be better now since May is filling up fast with travel plans. We need some good quality time together to bond and heal. Lots of drama and we have a brother that could really use the support, my man DBOY. Even though he can't train legs, lets rally behind a brother in need of our support and show him the true Animal Brotherhood Spirit. Lets start to set a date my brothers...

Tempus
03-16-10, 1:57 am
I've got some minor plans the week of April 24th. Everything else is free for me.

As for March - I'm down for a mini-ABC. And if DBoy can work upper body at all then I'll go to him for it. Anyone else down for that?

djuan67
03-18-10, 6:13 pm
Im just checking in new to the forum. Looking forward to making some changes and unleashing the animal

DBOY
03-18-10, 6:26 pm
Im just checking in new to the forum. Looking forward to making some changes and unleashing the animal

Welcome to da krew big dawg......unleash it defiantly!!!! Stick to that diet n make it happen!

DBOY

AZN-BEEF
03-22-10, 6:13 pm

Welcome bro! looking forward to training with u

AZN-BEEF
03-22-10, 6:14 pm
so are we still on for this saturday?

Tempus
03-23-10, 2:35 am
so are we still on for this saturday?

Still works for me. Either the costa mesa thing or something more IE related if our brothers out there want our support.

Firedrake
03-23-10, 9:41 am
I'm good either way.

Tempus
03-23-10, 6:13 pm
Anyone want to lift chest?

panchopantera
03-25-10, 4:17 pm
gettin ready to fuk sh!t up today... leg day man! gotta slap dem wheelz on and squat... i hate it.. but gotta do it.. any tip on improvin my squat weight??? tryin to build massive fukin quadz..

DBOY
03-25-10, 4:23 pm
gettin ready to fuk sh!t up today... leg day man! gotta slap dem wheelz on and squat... i hate it.. but gotta do it.. any tip on improvin my squat weight??? tryin to build massive fukin quadz..

Work on gettn below parallel bro.....and the leg press go to the stoppers.

Firedrake
03-25-10, 4:39 pm
Djuan, DBOY, panchopantera . . . and anyone else:

Just a reminder: Tempus, AZN-BEEF and I, and anyone who cares to join in, are headed down to Costa Mesa on Saturday for an "unofficial" ABC, just 'cause we like to train together.

We're going to:

Club Z
140 E 17th St
Costa Mesa, CA 92627

(949) 645-1677

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=club+z+costa+mesa&fb=1&gl=us&hq=club+z&hnear=costa+mesa&cid=0,0,11131968695443523535&ei=48WrS-mUN5CTkAWAn6SdDQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAoQnwIwAA

... a day pass is $15.

We'll go find food somewhere afterwords.

Mark, Patrick? Did we decide on a time? Did you tell me "10 am" this morning, Mark?

Chime in, gang!

AZN-BEEF
03-25-10, 5:24 pm
Is 11 am ok?

Tempus
03-25-10, 5:54 pm
11 am is are usual so thats what I was planning on unless someone needs it earlier or later.

Firedrake
03-27-10, 9:36 pm
Well, gang, them what didn't make it missed a great torture session at "Club Z" -- a great gym down close to the beach in Newport. Tempus, AZN-BEEF, BigOTT and I smashed chest and shoulders pretty good, then went to the Yard House for one helluva cheat meal (at least for me).

Rage
03-29-10, 1:32 pm
Gentlemen..I can break away for one weekend in April....April 24th. Anyone want to throw down?

DBOY
03-29-10, 1:37 pm
Gentlemen..I can break away for one weekend in April....April 24th. Anyone want to throw down?

Ill throw down with ya big guy. You dnt scare me, I can take you! hahahahaha. I'm game brotha when n where?

Rage
03-29-10, 1:39 pm
Ill throw down with ya big guy. You dnt scare me, I can take you! hahahahaha. I'm game brotha when n where?

Awesome bro. I'm flexible for wherever you and the gang want to throw the iron around. If this weekend works for most, then we can pick a spot and do it.

DBOY
03-29-10, 1:41 pm
Awesome bro. I'm flexible for wherever you and the gang want to throw the iron around. If this weekend works for most, then we can pick a spot and do it.

Sweet well fellas let get this going....this good for you guys?

Firedrake
03-29-10, 1:55 pm

Count me in!

Tempus
03-29-10, 1:58 pm

Ugh. I'm probably going to be in Vegas meeting the gf's parents for the weekend. I'm gonna try and get a lift on with Rev8Ball.

AZN-BEEF
03-29-10, 2:00 pm
Count me in!

x2!

What gym are we hitting up?

BBWifey
03-29-10, 4:37 pm

No thanks.... I'm not interested

panchopantera
03-30-10, 3:12 pm
hellz yeah! what gym.. car dont run too far.. but i'll see whats up.thatz what happnds when u got a shitty car.hahahaa. but yeah man! fuk shit up!

Tempus
03-31-10, 2:15 am
I don't know if it would work for anyone but May 1st would work tons better for me. And my Bday is friday the 30th... <hint>

AZN-BEEF
03-31-10, 2:51 am
I don't know if it would work for anyone but May 1st would work tons better for me. And my Bday is friday the 30th... <hint>

im good with that too

Rage
03-31-10, 11:02 am

Checking on this date. I'm totally open for what gym.

Patrick..you mentioned a new gym a couple weeks ago. What was that?

Rage
03-31-10, 1:43 pm
Ok, I'm open for either date. April 24th or May 1st. Lets pick one that works best for most and start putting this together.

AZN-BEEF
03-31-10, 2:24 pm
Checking on this date. I'm totally open for what gym.

Patrick..you mentioned a new gym a couple weeks ago. What was that?

Club z in Costa Mesa

That was the gym that Jim, mark, John, and I trained at last Saturday. Imo it was a pretty sick gym. Very nice facility, good equpiment, a few bodybuilders, and figure competitors in there too.

Invictus 7
03-31-10, 9:18 pm
Good either one of those days..

Rage
04-01-10, 11:15 am
Ok, then lets go with May 1st. Lets settle on a gym and do this.

Tempus
04-01-10, 1:34 pm
Ok, then lets go with May 1st. Lets settle on a gym and do this.

Awesome.

I'd like to throw Golds Venice in the ring.

AZN-BEEF
04-01-10, 8:06 pm
http://www.anamericangym.com/

looks similar to "Iron Bodies"

here's a review i found on yelp:

When I trained at Met-Rx gym, Brian Hood was one of the most accomplished and personable trainers there. Brian's dream was to open up his own training center which embodied total athletic training in a non-corporate style facility as a departure from the glitzy corporate boxes for the masses who just want to "get in shape". His new gym located in Costa Mesa, bordering Newport Beach appeals to the training needs of athletes and weekend-warriors alike. At American you can box, kickbox, MMA, powerlift, machine lift, Olympic lift, and train like strongman athletes. You can train on your own or employ the services of their highly-skilled and qualified personal trainers. If you want to train like an athlete in a friendly, clean neighborhood gym, you should try An American Gym. These types of facilities are harder and harder to find these days. The cameraderie here alone makes this a terrific place to train.

Invictus 7
04-01-10, 8:37 pm

When I trained at Met-Rx gym, Brian Hood was one of the most accomplished and personable trainers there. Brian's dream was to open up his own training center which embodied total athletic training in a non-corporate style facility as a departure from the glitzy corporate boxes for the masses who just want to "get in shape". His new gym located in Costa Mesa, bordering Newport Beach appeals to the training needs of athletes and weekend-warriors alike. At American you can box, kickbox, MMA, powerlift, machine lift, Olympic lift, and train like strongman athletes. You can train on your own or employ the services of their highly-skilled and qualified personal trainers. If you want to train like an athlete in a friendly, clean neighborhood gym, you should try An American Gym. These types of facilities are harder and harder to find these days. The cameraderie here alone makes this a terrific place to train.

Wow - With a review like that how do you say no?

Rage
04-01-10, 8:37 pm

This might work. How the hell do you find these places brother? Your like a gym bloodhound lol.

Tempus
04-01-10, 8:40 pm
Patrick just likes going down to Costa Mesa to see all the girls wandering around. It fuels his internet searching power.

AZN-BEEF
04-01-10, 8:57 pm
This might work. How the hell do you find these places brother? Your like a gym bloodhound lol.
lol thanks bro! i actually found a "Planet Fitness" in Anaheim.. i thought it was only on the East coast

but its hard to find a good "Hardcore gym" because when i read a review about somebody saying "This is a great facility". i dont trust them because to the "Average joe" a good facility is a clean area, air conditioning, taylor swift on the radio, etc.

and to us a good gym is no air conditioning, dumbbells up to 150's, chalk is allowed , etc.

Patrick just likes going down to Costa Mesa to see all the girls wandering around. It fuels his internet searching power.

it's just a coincidence that there are a few hardcore gyms, and hot girls in Costa Mesa. lol

AZN-BEEF
04-01-10, 9:26 pm
This one looks pretty badass. http://www.iron-works-gym.com/

Jim this one isn't too far from you bro. You should go check it out for us

Rage
04-01-10, 9:39 pm
This one looks pretty badass. http://www.iron-works-gym.com/

Jim this one isn't too far from you bro. You should go check it out for us

Come on Jim..gotta check that out for us brother. I like that one better Patrick.

Tempus
04-01-10, 10:25 pm
Ironworks looks solid. Lets hit that.

Firedrake
04-02-10, 1:54 pm
Come on Jim..gotta check that out for us brother. I like that one better Patrick.

I'll go take a look tomorrow. I worked out there briefly back in 2006, right after I moved to Ontario, before my back got so bad I couldn't train, and from the pics, it really looks like it has expanded. I just wish it were closer to my route to work.

Rage
04-02-10, 2:38 pm
I'll go take a look tomorrow. I worked out there briefly back in 2006, right after I moved to Ontario, before my back got so bad I couldn't train, and from the pics, it really looks like it has expanded. I just wish it were closer to my route to work.

Awesome bro..let us know what you think.

Firedrake
04-03-10, 7:52 pm
I just wandered by for a brief visit today, but they've definitely expanded and improved the equipment since I trained there 4 years ago. There were two power racks with platforms, an oly bench WITH CHAINS, another flat bench, decline and incline benches, several Hammer Strength machines, a V-Squat or something much like it, and dumbbells to 150. Also a bunch of cardio stuff, a heavy bag, and a variety of accessory equipment.

A day pass is $10, but the young lady at the counter said she thought there would be a discount for a group.

Rage
04-03-10, 10:43 pm
I just wandered by for a brief visit today, but they've definitely expanded and improved the equipment since I trained there 4 years ago. There were two power racks with platforms, an oly bench WITH CHAINS, another flat bench, decline and incline benches, several Hammer Strength machines, a V-Squat or something much like it, and dumbbells to 150. Also a bunch of cardio stuff, a heavy bag, and a variety of accessory equipment.

A day pass is $10, but the young lady at the counter said she thought there would be a discount for a group.

Lets do it

Rage
04-03-10, 10:44 pm
May 1st Iron Works Gym 11 A.M.

Rage
Tempus
DBOY
FIredrake
Invictus 7
AZN Beef
?

96darkhorse
04-05-10, 4:26 am
hmmm..might be intersted in doin an ABC (finally lol)...where is this gym located at?

Rage
04-05-10, 7:09 pm
hmmm..might be intersted in doin an ABC (finally lol)...where is this gym located at?

May 1st Iron Works Gym 11 A.M. 697 East Foothill Blvd. Claremont, CA 91711.
Phone: 909.625.6443

Rage
Tempus
DBOY
FIredrake
Invictus 7
AZN Beef
?

German Juggernaut
04-06-10, 8:44 pm
That place looks killer. Perfect for ABC. The date and time works too.

Tempus
04-06-10, 9:01 pm

Welcome. Glad to have you around bro. Hope you can make it.

AZN-BEEF
04-06-10, 11:00 pm
Welcome. Glad to have you around bro. Hope you can make it.

X2. would love to meet you and train with you bro

DBOY
04-07-10, 1:03 am

Rage
Tempus
DBOY
FIredrake
Invictus 7
AZN Beef
Djuan67
?

Tempus
04-07-10, 3:49 am
Shogun is probably in. He's double checking something cuz he might be TDY. Otherwise he'll be there. Should know soon.

Rage
04-07-10, 4:59 pm

Welcome brother. Look forward to meeting you.

Rage
Tempus
DBOY
FIredrake
Invictus 7
AZN Beef
Djuan67
German Juggernaut
?

James87
04-08-10, 8:32 pm
hows it going brothers names Andy James id love to join the ABC so Cal chapter I'm new to ABC but Ive followed animals paks articles for the past 7 years. so my question is do we meet up at special events and so on? VERY HAPPY I FOUND THIS ! take care train hard

Firedrake
04-08-10, 8:53 pm
hows it going brothers names Andy James id love to join the ABC so Cal chapter I'm new to ABC but Ive followed animals paks articles for the past 7 years. so my question is do we meet up at special events and so on? VERY HAPPY I FOUND THIS ! take care train hard

Hey, Andy -- welcome to the SoCal crew!

If you'll read up the thread a little bit, you'll see we're getting together May 1 out in Claremont, at a hard-core gym called "Iron Works" to sling the iron around. We do this officially every couple of months, and unofficially, several of us get together at least once a month to invade gyms all over Southern California. A couple of weeks ago, four of us went down to Costa Mesa for a great chest and shoulders workout, and then out to demolish some serious food.

What part of SoCal are you in?

James87
04-08-10, 9:08 pm
Hey, Andy -- welcome to the SoCal crew!

If you'll read up the thread a little bit, you'll see we're getting together May 1 out in Claremont, at a hard-core gym called "Iron Works" to sling the iron around. We do this officially every couple of months, and unofficially, several of us get together at least once a month to invade gyms all over Southern California. A couple of weeks ago, four of us went down to Costa Mesa for a great chest and shoulders workout, and then out to demolish some serious food.

What part of SoCal are you in?

Awesome! I cant wait im out in the San Fernando Valley but i can make my way out there for special events on my days off. Im going to check my work Schedule and see if i have May 1 off so i hopfully can go to my first ABC meeting

Shogun-6
04-08-10, 9:25 pm
Looking forward to it.

Haven't had any Asian beef in wayyy too long.

Tempus
04-08-10, 9:41 pm

Rage
Tempus
DBOY
FIredrake
Invictus 7
AZN Beef
Djuan67
German Juggernaut
Shogun6
?[/QUOTE]

Firedrake
04-24-10, 1:58 pm
http://www.kickbackjacks.com/

10123 Foothill Blvd., Rancho Cucamonga, CA

. . . I'd put it about three miles east along Foothill from Iron Works.

Firedrake
04-24-10, 2:00 pm
Anyone else going down to the O.C. Muscle Classic in Anaheim? Finals start at 6:30, and seats are $40/$30 for reserved seating.

Address of the auditorium is 811 W. Lincoln, Anaheim.

Rage
04-27-10, 10:27 am
http://www.kickbackjacks.com/

10123 Foothill Blvd., Rancho Cucamonga, CA

. . . I'd put it about three miles east along Foothill from Iron Works.

Thanks Jim. This place sounds awesome. See you guys Saturday. It's an HRT week for me so HRT back. I have room for one more....

Rage
04-27-10, 10:27 am

Rage
Tempus
DBOY
FIredrake
Invictus 7
AZN Beef
Djuan67
German Juggernaut
Shogun6
46 and 2
Sifusteve

Tempus
04-27-10, 1:47 pm
11 brothers slamming weight this weekend. Can't wait.

HRT chest for Shogun and myself incase anyone wants to hop in.

Firedrake
04-27-10, 2:17 pm
Thanks Jim. This place sounds awesome. See you guys Saturday. It's an HRT week for me so HRT back. I have room for one more....

Well, boss, if it's okay for me to go off-schedule and do that with you rather than on Thursday, I'd like to hop in.

Firedrake
04-27-10, 2:18 pm
11 brothers slamming weight this weekend. Can't wait.

HRT chest for Shogun and myself incase anyone wants to hop in.

I may have a couple of other guys showing up from my Bally's -- they're Animal fans, but haven't gotten onto the Forum yet. One of 'em's pretty serious, the other, not so much, but working on it.

C.Coronato
04-27-10, 4:59 pm
One day im am going to make it out to an ABC on Venice Beach. Ill be there .. one day!

Tempus
04-27-10, 5:45 pm
One day im am going to make it out to an ABC on Venice Beach. Ill be there .. one day!

You say when and we'll make sure that there's an ABC here waiting for you.

AZN-BEEF

Rage
Tempus
DBOY
FIredrake
Invictus 7
AZN Beef + 2
Djuan67
German Juggernaut
Shogun6
46 and 2
Sifusteve

AZN-BEEF
You say when and we'll make sure that there's an ABC here waiting for you.

x2

Tempus
05-01-10, 4:07 am
697 East Foothill Blvd. Claremont, CA 91711.

Rage
Tempus +1
DBOY
FIredrake
Invictus 7
AZN Beef + 2
Djuan67
German Juggernaut
Shogun6
46 and 2
Sifusteve

Mr. Dead
05-03-10, 5:12 pm
697 East Foothill Blvd. Claremont, CA 91711.

Rage
Tempus +1
DBOY
FIredrake
Invictus 7
AZN Beef + 2
Djuan67
German Juggernaut
Shogun6
46 and 2
Sifusteve

Soooooo... How did it go...??? Pics...???

Firedrake
05-03-10, 5:14 pm
It went great. I was too busy getting my back demolished to take many pics. I know Tempus took some.

Tempus
05-03-10, 6:01 pm
It went great. I was too busy getting my back demolished to take many pics. I know Tempus took some.

I'll upload them tonight.

Mr. Dead
05-03-10, 6:05 pm

I'll upload them tonight.

Cool!!!

sifusteve
05-23-10, 1:59 pm
Do we not use this thread anymore...

I leave for a few days (ok months) and come back to find the house empty...

Tell me you guys are NOT like my ex-wife...

At least YOU left the furnishings...LOL...kind of

Firedrake
05-23-10, 2:41 pm
I think that's because we're commenting on each others' personal threads. I know mine, Tempus', and Patrick's are all pretty regular. Haven't seen Danny or Lauren up in awhile, and Rage, of course, has two. Roland posts his weekly "another week of academy done" on facebook instead.

Firedrake
05-23-10, 2:42 pm
I think that's because we're commenting on each others' personal threads. I know mine, Tempus', and Patrick's are all pretty regular. Haven't seen Danny or Lauren up in awhile, and Rage, of course, has two. Roland posts his weekly "another week of academy done" on facebook instead.

This one only really gets active when we have an ABC.

sifusteve
05-24-10, 3:38 pm

This one only really gets active when we have an ABC.

You read this!

Firedrake
05-24-10, 4:37 pm
You read this!

That's because I get an e-mail notification ANY time something's posted here. <grin>

Tempus
05-25-10, 2:36 am
I read it too.

We also tend to chat a ton on facebook which has moved some of the lighter chatter off of here.

sifusteve
05-25-10, 1:48 pm
I dont facebook

Tempus
05-25-10, 2:56 pm
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/Ironworks/113_0943.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/Ironworks/113_0944.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/Ironworks/113_0945.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/Ironworks/113_0946.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/Ironworks/113_0947.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/Ironworks/113_0948.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/Ironworks/113_0949.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/Ironworks/113_0950.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/Ironworks/113_0951.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/Ironworks/113_0952.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/Ironworks/113_0953.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/Ironworks/113_0954.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/Ironworks/113_0955.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/Ironworks/113_0956.jpg

Tempus
05-25-10, 5:27 pm
Anyone want to lift next weekend?

Firedrake
05-25-10, 8:31 pm
D'you mean, as in the first weekend of June, or Memorial Day weekend?

Tempus
05-25-10, 10:56 pm
D'you mean, as in the first weekend of June, or Memorial Day weekend?

June 5th.

I assume everyone is busy Memorial. I think I have to work the whole weekend.

AZN-BEEF
05-26-10, 1:25 am
June 5th.

I assume everyone is busy Memorial. I think I have to work the whole weekend.

where do u wanna lift at?

Tempus
05-26-10, 6:46 pm
Hadn't thought of a where. Totally open to suggestions. I just miss you guys.

Tempus
05-30-10, 1:54 pm
Saturday 05 JUNE 2010
Koloseum Gym. 11am

BE THERE

AZN-BEEF
06-01-10, 8:19 pm
Saturday 05 JUNE 2010
Koloseum Gym. 11am

BE THERE

sounds like a plan. im planning on hitting back and traps. what about you guys?

Tempus
06-03-10, 4:03 pm

I'm not planning this week too heavily. I'll know when to lift when I walk in and see whats sore and whats not. ;) I'm just trying to wake my body backup from being sick and all the jazz.

But I'm always down for a little trap work. I just did some back but I should be freshish again for saturday. So expect I'll weave in and out for a few sets.

Firedrake
06-03-10, 4:34 pm

Yeah, count me in on this, Patrick -- Rage doesn't want me going "off-schedule" this close.

Universal Rep
06-18-10, 10:41 am
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=967486#post967486

Roland
06-26-10, 3:26 pm
What's up brothers! Well it's been a long and stressful 6 months but it paid off. We just finished week 21 and we are all done with testing. We have 4 days left now. We started with 83 and we are graduating 55 strong next Thursday july 1st at 10am. I just wanted to thank you all for your support and prayers, and if you are able to make it you are all welcome at the graduation. Here is the address:

San Gabriel mission playhouse
320 south mission drive
San gabriel, CA 91776

Hope you are all doing well. Can't wait to start hitting the gym again!!!

Tempus
06-26-10, 4:25 pm
Congrats brother. Way to power through it. You've done us proud.

AZN-BEEF
06-27-10, 1:36 am
again congrats bro!

Tempus
06-28-10, 6:05 pm
Group
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/113_0983.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/113_0982.jpg

FireDrake
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/113_0977.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/113_0976.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/113_0975.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/113_0974.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/113_0973.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/113_0972.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/113_0971.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/113_0970.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/113_0969.jpg

Tempus
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/113_0968.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/113_0981.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/113_0980.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/113_0979.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/113_0978.jpg

BigOTT
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/113_0967.jpg
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/UGHQTempus/113_0966.jpg

Firedrake
06-28-10, 8:39 pm
Speaking of pictures, here's shots from Saturday's "West Coast Classic" -- in which our own Invictus (Joe Perry) did rather well:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=23321

C.Coronato
06-29-10, 9:56 am
Great Pics! FD your looking lean my man, thats awesome! Keep it up!! How far out are you now?

Firedrake
06-29-10, 10:47 am
Great Pics! FD your looking lean my man, thats awesome! Keep it up!! How far out are you now?

Hey, Christian -- those are actually a few weeks ago -- it's even better now. There are links to progress shots in my sig line.

I'm now 24 days out. I'm still concerned about the midsection, but it's coming in slowly. I bought size 36 trousers last week for the first time in 20 years -- then had to take 'em back because the thighs were too tight to sit comfortably. <grin> I'm also real tired -- I fell asleep at 7:30 last night -- then got up at 9:30 and did my evening cardio. <grin>

Legs today -- I'll try to get some shots afterwords -- there are starting to be some actual shape and separation. Not a lot, but some.

Tempus
06-29-10, 2:32 pm
Anyone want to lift this weekend?

Shogun-6
06-29-10, 7:05 pm
I do! Oh wait a sec . . .

AZN-BEEF
06-29-10, 8:31 pm
Anyone want to lift this weekend?
this weekend is not good for me. i have a big exam next week in my EMT class, so i need to study for that.

Tempus
06-29-10, 9:45 pm
this weekend is not good for me. i have a big exam next week in my EMT class, so i need to study for that.

We could do legs and you could practice reviving Jim.

AZN-BEEF
06-30-10, 11:40 am
We could do legs and you could practice reviving Jim.

LOL

it would be pretty epic one day when I'm working i get a call to bally's in Ontario, and i have to revive the guy he knocked out for hogging the machines. (i just read his work out from yesterday lol)

Firedrake
06-30-10, 11:57 am
Saturday's looking a little weird -- though might still work. I don't suppose anyone else is off Monday? I could use someone to push me through a chest/biceps session . . .

Tempus
06-30-10, 1:44 pm
LOL

it would be pretty epic one day when I'm working i get a call to bally's in Ontario, and i have to revive the guy he knocked out for hogging the machines. (i just read his work out from yesterday lol)

By that time Jim will have graduated to throwing 45s at people for taking the smith during leg day. And worse during chest day...

Tempus
06-30-10, 1:44 pm
Saturday's looking a little weird -- though might still work. I don't suppose anyone else is off Monday? I could use someone to push me through a chest/biceps session . . .

I'm supposed to have monday off... I'll know more for sure soon.

Rage
07-02-10, 2:52 pm
How about we hook up for our next get together in August? Maybe the 21st?

Also, corporate wants to know if anyone from SoCal is coming out for this..
http://forum.animalpak.com/showpost.php?p=974844&postcount=104

Universal Rep
07-02-10, 2:53 pm

Now that's gonna be one big roadtrip brother... Anyone headin' out to support Rage?

Tempus
07-02-10, 3:09 pm
How about we hook up for our next get together in August? Maybe the 21st?

August will work for me.

I'd love to come out for your show. I probably won't know till the last few weeks out with work being so stupid right now.

Firedrake
07-02-10, 3:17 pm
Actually, I was going to suggest the weekend before -- the 14th -- "Wingman" will be out here from Ohio and would like to meet up with some of us then.

Tempus
07-02-10, 7:28 pm
That sounds like a great idea too!~

Shogun-6
07-03-10, 9:01 am
I'll be there for either weekend.

Tempus
07-06-10, 3:51 am
Missed you brothers this weekend. Azn, Firedrake, Big Ott, Little Ott and I crushed it hard. And had a little posing/photoshoot/progress picture session after. Great time. Heavy weights.

No one cried but it was still good.

alphagrrrrl
07-06-10, 2:08 pm
Hey guys,
I'm coming to LA for a couple of weeks around July 24th and I was wondering if any of you would like to get together to train. I've got a meet in about 14 weeks, so I'd like to train with you guys instead of going to a commercial gym if possible. Let me know if you'd be interested.

-Ambre "alphagrrrrl"

Tempus
07-06-10, 6:14 pm
Hell yeah. I can always use a training partner. Where in LA will you be staying?

alphagrrrrl
07-06-10, 8:40 pm
Hell yeah. I can always use a training partner. Where in LA will you be staying?

I'll be staying in Corona, but I'll have a car, so I'll be visiting friends and family all over Orange county and LA county. How far are you from Huntington Beach area? I think that's where I'll be most of the time.

Tempus
07-07-10, 2:25 am
I'm in midtown (more or less LA city proper) so its a good hour plus to Huntington with no traffic and much worse with traffic. We've done a few sat morning ABCs that way and it wasn't too horrible driving down/up.

A good chunk of the guys are in the IE (Rancho area) and a few in the middle - near the Koloseum gym we keep finding ourselves drawn to.

alphagrrrrl
07-07-10, 11:16 am
I'm in midtown (more or less LA city proper) so its a good hour plus to Huntington with no traffic and much worse with traffic. We've done a few sat morning ABCs that way and it wasn't too horrible driving down/up.

A good chunk of the guys are in the IE (Rancho area) and a few in the middle - near the Koloseum gym we keep finding ourselves drawn to.

I'm cool with training anywhere. I can adjust my beach schedule accordingly :) What is your training split schedule like? Do you train in midtown? I'll be staying with family in Corona, but I seriously don't mind driving to you guys are. I'll be visiting some friends in the IE as well as N Hollywood, so I'll kinda be all over the place.

G Diesel
07-07-10, 1:32 pm
How many members of Rage's crew plan to be in the house for the Vegas ABC?

I hope to see all of you guys there. Post here if you plan on coming out to represent...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=30310&page=6

Peace, G

Rage
07-07-10, 2:54 pm
Lets do this my SoCal Animals. Post in this thread that you can make it....

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=30310&page=7

Gotta support The House!

Tempus
07-07-10, 7:47 pm
I'm cool with training anywhere. I can adjust my beach schedule accordingly :) What is your training split schedule like? Do you train in midtown? I'll be staying with family in Corona, but I seriously don't mind driving to you guys are. I'll be visiting some friends in the IE as well as N Hollywood, so I'll kinda be all over the place.

My split is changing as I'm heading into a cut but I've been on a 3x/week heavy HRT. Moving things around but I'm very adaptable so if you have something you need or want to try I'm game. Otherwise I'll try to talk you into HRT for a session or two.

alphagrrrrl
07-07-10, 10:24 pm
My split is changing as I'm heading into a cut but I've been on a 3x/week heavy HRT. Moving things around but I'm very adaptable so if you have something you need or want to try I'm game. Otherwise I'll try to talk you into HRT for a session or two.

Sounds good! I'd like to try the HRT for sure....just remember I'm a powerlifter, so I'm not used to reps...that's cardio for me!

Rage
07-12-10, 2:34 pm
Lets pic a gym and shoot for August 21st. I can't make it the 14th. Patrick?

Tempus
07-12-10, 5:40 pm

Lets DO IT.

I'm up for anyplace and I'll drag Josh with me!

Tempus
07-14-10, 4:14 pm
Knock knock.

If I have to come to your homes and drag you to an ABC I will.

Invictus 7
07-18-10, 1:21 pm
Thanks FD -

What an awesome experience - I'm hooked! I have been meaning to journal this and all the barriers that it took to get here, all the crazy shit along the way...

I travel about 50% of the month for my job and it just so happened that I traveled 3 of the last 4 weeks of the contest prep. By the way - NEVER rage on the TSA agent who just confiscated your chicken and yams mixture.. they don't find that funny.

I stepped on stage at 169.2lbs. I am planning the OC Max Muscle show in April 11 and to come in around 175/6. top of weight class. Oh, and to have learned how to pose by then.

RAGE IS AWESOME - walked me through the mental prep and zillion questions I had - last week was more physcotherapy then anything. Thanks Rage.

Speaking of pictures, here's shots from Saturday's "West Coast Classic" -- in which our own Invictus (Joe Perry) did rather well:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=23321

Invictus 7
07-18-10, 1:22 pm
I'm in. Need to get jump started again.

Where?

Rage
07-22-10, 3:26 pm
Thanks FD -

What an awesome experience - I'm hooked! I have been meaning to journal this and all the barriers that it took to get here, all the crazy shit along the way...

I travel about 50% of the month for my job and it just so happened that I traveled 3 of the last 4 weeks of the contest prep. By the way - NEVER rage on the TSA agent who just confiscated your chicken and yams mixture.. they don't find that funny.

I stepped on stage at 169.2lbs. I am planning the OC Max Muscle show in April 11 and to come in around 175/6. top of weight class. Oh, and to have learned how to pose by then.

RAGE IS AWESOME - walked me through the mental prep and zillion questions I had - last week was more physcotherapy then anything. Thanks Rage.

I'm in. Need to get jump started again.

Where?

Your welcome brother. And what a showing you had for your first time out. And you set a record at Mt. SAC for the lowest bodyfat recorded in the college's history in a hydrostatic even! 2.1%!!!!!!!! You checked in from week to week from one side of the country to the other. I remember in one week you were in Florida, Chicago, Texas and then somewhere else. I think if more people knew your story, they would realize that there is simply no excuse for getting it done. Proud of you brother.

We went to a small gym a while back. Hole in the wall..small..can't remember the name but Patrick (of course) found it. Anyone know which one I'm talking about? Lets go there.

Rage
07-22-10, 4:06 pm
Your welcome brother. And what a showing you had for your first time out. And you set a record at Mt. SAC for the lowest bodyfat recorded in the college's history in a hydrostatic even! 2.1%!!!!!!!! You checked in from week to week from one side of the country to the other. I remember in one week you were in Florida, Chicago, Texas and then somewhere else. I think if more people knew your story, they would realize that there is simply no excuse for getting it done. Proud of you brother.

We went to a small gym a while back. Hole in the wall..small..can't remember the name but Patrick (of course) found it. Anyone know which one I'm talking about? Lets go there.

Iron Grip maybe?

Tempus
07-22-10, 6:01 pm
Iron Grip maybe?

http://www.iron-works-gym.com/

Mr. Dead
07-22-10, 6:19 pm

Sure it wasn't:
http://www.iron-works.com/

(*LOL* J/K... That's where we used to hold our Seattle ABC's...)

Rage
07-22-10, 6:26 pm

No not that one. I think it's the one we trained at and then afterwards I led us to the Fish House corporate office lol.

AZN-BEEF
07-22-10, 6:36 pm
This one?
http://www.ironbodiesgym.com/

Invictus congrats bro! damn 2.1%. good job

Rage
07-22-10, 6:40 pm
This one?
http://www.ironbodiesgym.com/

Invictus congrats bro! damn 2.1%. good job

YES!! Lets slam some iron over there my brothers. Who's in?

AZN-BEEF
07-22-10, 6:42 pm
YES!! Lets slam some iron over there my brothers. Who's in?

sounds good.

Rage
07-22-10, 6:59 pm
Rage
AZN Beef
?

Tempus
07-22-10, 7:02 pm
Oh, thats the place with the ring and mats up front. Nice place.

Tempus
07-22-10, 7:03 pm
Rage
AZN Beef
Tempus
Shogun-6
?

Shogun-6
07-23-10, 8:49 am
Thanks for marking me down. Been off the net for two days. 2.1% is ridiculous, by the way. Congrats!