PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Animals: LA/Venice/Anaheim

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

Da Eclipse
02-27-12, 7:45 pm
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT FELLAS ....A SMALL VID HERE FOR YOU TO SEE.

http://youtu.be/6jC89EcLRZ0

jb3198
03-10-12, 10:59 am
Just returned to the So Cal area, have landed in Stanton. Just touching base...

BrutalJ
03-24-12, 7:50 am
Hey guys I'm new to the ABC.

I live out in Long Beach, CA in Los Al.

I am on my second deployment to Afghanistan currently.

I should return in about two months.

If there are any marines or guys in the area that are interested in training together hit me up.

I have lifted for a few years, but have just recently started to dedicate myself. ( No more going through the motions or getting hammered and eating terrible.)

Just looking for someone to push the edge of insanity and work to break reality.

I have alot of heart, but would like someone with knowledge to guide me.

Or someone to just struggle with to become an animal.

Thanks,

BrutalJ

C.Coronato
03-26-12, 9:44 am
Hey guys I'm new to the ABC.

I live out in Long Beach, CA in Los Al.

I am on my second deployment to Afghanistan currently.

I should return in about two months.

If there are any marines or guys in the area that are interested in training together hit me up.

I have lifted for a few years, but have just recently started to dedicate myself. ( No more going through the motions or getting hammered and eating terrible.)

Just looking for someone to push the edge of insanity and work to break reality.

I have alot of heart, but would like someone with knowledge to guide me.

Or someone to just struggle with to become an animal.

Thanks,

BrutalJ

Thank you for your service my brother. I am sure when you are back there will be a good amount of guys who would love to get an ABC going. SoCal used to be very active.

Da Eclipse
03-26-12, 2:51 pm
SOCAL ABC

Come train with the Animal Nation ..."Wear your Animal T-Shirt".

April 21st. 2012
10:00 AM.

Metroflex Long Beach
3200 E 59th St
Long Beach, CA 90805
(562) 531-7040

SoCal Animal's we will meet there at 10:00 am . train , talk shop and sample some of our NEW SHOCK THERAPY .
See you there!!!

CarrieAnnSimmons
03-26-12, 3:22 pm
I may be in AZ that weekend, but if not I'll join you guys!

jb3198
03-26-12, 5:32 pm
Super hella sweet!!! Will check the calander!!!!

BrutalJ
03-26-12, 11:29 pm
SOCAL ABC

Come train with the Animal Nation ..."Wear your Animal T-Shirt".

April 21st. 2012
10:00 AM.

Metroflex Long Beach
3200 E 59th St
Long Beach, CA 90805
(562) 531-7040

SoCal Animal's we will meet there at 10:00 am . train , talk shop and sample some of our NEW SHOCK THERAPY .
See you there!!!

Ugh I want to go so badly to one of these events. Sadly I will be in Afghanistan until June 1st.

Da Eclipse
03-27-12, 6:39 pm
I may be in AZ that weekend, but if not I'll join you guys!

Nice!!

Tempus
03-29-12, 4:36 pm
Shogun and I will be there. Bringing a few friends as well.

Da Eclipse
05-01-12, 7:17 pm
IF YOU MISSED OUT HERE'S A SMALL VID ,,HOPE TO SEE YOU OUT THERE NEXT TIME!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnu1cuMc8Hk

C.Coronato
05-02-12, 9:14 am
Vid came out good bro!

redneckrecon
05-06-12, 10:49 am
Murrieta here...

Tempus
05-07-12, 9:41 pm
Great video bro. You have a gift for putting those together.

Da Eclipse
05-10-12, 7:34 pm
Murrieta here...

Vid came out good bro!

Great video bro. You have a gift for putting those together.

Yeah thanks fellas ,, I have uh flip so I can just go crazy with shots and then edit here and there .. I tried to mix up the music a little this time to give it that feel you get at this gym ..vibe was sick out there.
Hope we can do this again they're getting bigger every time.

Tempus
07-03-12, 9:56 pm
Ok - its been two months. I miss you guys. Lets do this again.

Da Eclipse
07-06-12, 8:20 pm
Ok - its been two months. I miss you guys. Lets do this again.

Your right brotha ...were setting something up for this month possibly the 28th out in Corona CA I'll know more details later this week.... stay tuned.

campos51
07-09-12, 2:33 pm
LA area is about three hours from me! I'm in!!

Da Eclipse
07-09-12, 3:01 pm
LA area is about three hours from me! I'm in!!

Date ,Time and Place Info this week fellas Its that time again!!!

SolidTongan
07-09-12, 3:31 pm
Date ,Time and Place Info this week fellas Its that time again!!!

Shit! Count me the fucc in! I just moved down from NorCal. Damn, I had no fuccin' idea there was a Metroflex out here! I've trained at the one in Arlington, and I loved every minute of it. I tried looking for similar gyms in NorCal, but no lucc.

Let's do this! I'm sicc of all the prissy gyms here in OC. Let's fucc shit up!

Da Eclipse
07-10-12, 11:21 am
THE ABC EVENT THIS MONTH WILL BE AT RHINO FITNESS IN CORONA CA.

July 28th at 10 AM

Rhino Fitness
1195 Pomona Road #100, Corona, CA.
(951) 283-9473

Bring your Animal T-shirt ...if you have one , hope to see you all there.

RhinoJoe
07-10-12, 11:33 am
Come help me break in my new gym!

Tempus
07-10-12, 2:00 pm

July 28th at 10 AM

Rhino Fitness
(951) 283-9473

Tempus will be there

LRGRuben
07-15-12, 1:16 am

July 28th at 10 AM

Rhino Fitness
(951) 283-9473

Newbie here, i'll be there...

Lunatic001
07-16-12, 1:40 am
I'll be there in spirit guys! got lasik surgery that week and need to stay off lifting for a week......definitely will make the next one...

Rage
07-16-12, 11:46 am
Come help me break in my new gym!

That's what we're known for!

Tempus will be there

See you there brother.

Newbie here, i'll be there...

Look forward to meeting you.

I'll be there in spirit guys! got lasik surgery that week and need to stay off lifting for a week......definitely will make the next one...

Catch you next time Jesse.

Da Eclipse
07-17-12, 11:30 am
Sounds good fellas , should be a fun time breaking in Rhino Fitness new facility out in Corona CA.

Brometheus
07-17-12, 4:47 pm
Just moved back to California and have yet to experience an ABC event so I'm definitely gonna try to make this.

Da Eclipse
07-17-12, 6:33 pm
Just moved back to California and have yet to experience an ABC event so I'm definitely gonna try to make this.

Hope to see you out there brother!

Roll Call who's in?

Rage
Da Eclipse
RhinoJoe
Tempus
LRGRuben
campos51
ddgrfan780
your name here?

LRGRuben
07-21-12, 6:10 am
Hope to see you out there brother!

Roll Call who's in?

Rage
Da Eclipse
RhinoJoe
Tempus
LRGRuben
campos51
ddgrfan780
your name here?

I'm there for sure, hopefully a friend rolls with me. See you animals there.

Rage
07-30-12, 7:08 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m299u4tI-0&feature=youtu.be

GoldieLocks
07-30-12, 8:08 pm
OMG - is that HRT approved cardio? :-o
Looks like you guys had a great ABC.

RhinoJoe
07-30-12, 8:47 pm
Great video! We WILL have chalk next time, I promise!

Brometheus
08-04-12, 12:55 am
Wish I coulda made it!

Lunatic001
08-04-12, 3:14 am
We have to get another one going before October.....wasn't able to make this last one....

Tempus
08-07-12, 5:27 pm
Almost healed up enough to get back to lifting. Let me know what the plan is.

Odin
08-27-12, 4:42 pm
hey guys, Im in thousand oaks. looking forward to joining you at the next event!

sifusteve
09-20-12, 4:12 am
yes, it has been a loooong time. the past two years have seen four surgeries including a total knee replacement. knee is great but, etreme nerve damage to right hand and to top it all off...an addition to opiates. i'm in Israel right now for a few months of R&R and on my way to the first gym membership in two years. Am I back...Time will tell if this 54 year old has anything left....LOL.....bank on it!! Good to see some familiar names. later

sifusteve
09-20-12, 4:14 am
Almost healed up enough to get back to lifting. Let me know what the plan is.

you have been healing one body part or another since i've known you, you animal.

sifusteve
09-20-12, 4:48 am
We have to get another one going before October.....wasn't able to make this last one....

darn happy to see your alive and well Jesse
could you guys make that in eary Dec. when I get back in the states, or at least have another?

Merc_enary
01-02-13, 6:41 am
Hey what up fellas. I dont know if this would be the right place to ask but im moving to SD towards the end of this month (will be stationed there) and wanted to know if there is an ABC Chapter down in that area. Im currently in Norfolk,VA and havent had any luck up here. Thank you.

Rage
01-02-13, 7:30 pm
Hey what up fellas. I dont know if this would be the right place to ask but im moving to SD towards the end of this month (will be stationed there) and wanted to know if there is an ABC Chapter down in that area. Im currently in Norfolk,VA and havent had any luck up here. Thank you.

What base brother? We normally meet up in the Long Beach area and it would be great to have you join in.

Merc_enary
01-02-13, 9:41 pm
What base brother? We normally meet up in the Long Beach area and it would be great to have you join in.

Thank you for the quick response Rage. I'll be going to the Hospital, Balboa Area. Will be living in Kensington. Ill stay posted to see when your next meet is once I'm in the area.

Rage
01-08-13, 4:58 pm
Thank you for the quick response Rage. I'll be going to the Hospital, Balboa Area. Will be living in Kensington. Ill stay posted to see when your next meet is once I'm in the area.

Sounds like a plan!

Lunatic001
01-14-13, 11:50 pm

I'll be moving to SD in April and will be back assisting with ABC's soon....just recovering from another incident bro.....pm your contact info bro....Rage knows once I am back we'll get this party started again....

Merc_enary
01-24-13, 1:47 pm
I'll be moving to SD in April and will be back assisting with ABC's soon....just recovering from another incident bro.....pm your contact info bro....Rage knows once I am back we'll get this party started again....

Greetings,

Well Im happy to say that i finally made it to SD. Long, tiring drive but made it safe. Check your Inbox for my personal info and if theres anything i can help with, ill be happy to. Thank you brothers. Looking forward to it.

Merc_enary
02-14-13, 2:52 pm
Hey fellas, finally made it to San Diego. Been here about 2 weeks now, currently training at Stern's Gym. Hope to finqlly meet some of you guys here whenevere the next ABC goes down!. Stay safe.

Da Eclipse
02-19-13, 3:38 pm
SoCal ABC March 30th. "Rhinos Fitness" in Corona CA.

1195 Pomona Road #100, Corona, California 92882

10:00 am Wear your Animal T- shirt fellas !!!

Check out the invite on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/events/433927496683018/

Lunatic001
02-19-13, 5:42 pm
if for an act of nature I am off from work that saturday count me in......

Merc_enary
02-25-13, 7:11 pm
If im duty-free that weekend, count me in.

Merc_enary
03-14-13, 2:04 pm
Anybody here trains at World's Gym in Pacific Beach here in SD?

RhinoJoe
03-19-13, 10:31 am
Looking to make this a killer ABC. Let's make some serious noise!

Rage
03-19-13, 1:32 pm
Anybody here trains at World's Gym in Pacific Beach here in SD?

Join us in Corona brother

Looking forward to this big Joe!

Merc_enary
03-22-13, 1:05 pm

Join us in Corona brother

Looking forward to this big Joe!

Will definitely be there gentlemen. 1st ABC event for me. Looking forward to it!

Merc_enary
03-26-13, 12:58 pm
Will probably arrive in Corona on friday evening. Looking forward to the event gents!

RhinoJoe
03-26-13, 9:47 pm
Any ideas what we're gonna be working on Saturday?

Brometheus
03-26-13, 11:35 pm
Damn I need to check this thread more often. I'll be down there next weekend but maybe I can convice the mrs to let me go down this weekend. My dad lives in Corona so it's a drive I make frequently enough. DO you all normally do the same routine? Do you all normally do the same workout?

Rage
03-27-13, 1:16 pm
Will probably arrive in Corona on friday evening. Looking forward to the event gents!

Right on brother

Any ideas what we're gonna be working on Saturday?

I overheard Eclipse saying he was working ear cartilage...

Da Eclipse
03-29-13, 6:01 pm
I'm doing cardio lol See you fellas their tomorrow for a good grind session !!!

RhinoJoe
03-29-13, 6:32 pm
I'm doing cardio lol See you fellas their tomorrow for a good grind session !!!

I'll break out the Gazelle

Merc_enary
03-31-13, 6:54 pm
Does anyone know if the videos where uploaded? Also I want to say thanks to Rhino for hosting us and the good training session. Also to JR for putting it together. Hope to see you guys again soon!

Da Eclipse
04-04-13, 4:32 pm
Does anyone know if the videos where uploaded? Also I want to say thanks to Rhino for hosting us and the good training session. Also to JR for putting it together. Hope to see you guys again soon!

Vid will be up soon bro , I also want to thank Joe Rhino and everyone who showed up . We need to continue to build the chapter out here in SoCal so let me know if you have any suggestions. Gracias Merc_enary for driving down to Corona from SD brother ,see everyone soon at our next ABC.

Merc_enary
04-04-13, 7:32 pm
Vid will be up soon bro , I also want to thank Joe Rhino and everyone who showed up . We need to continue to build the chapter out here in SoCal so let me know if you have any suggestions. Gracias Merc_enary for driving down to Corona from SD brother ,see everyone soon at our next ABC.

I am in for this. Any help that may be needed to build it up here count me in. We will come back and bigger!

PITBULL
04-07-13, 3:10 pm
Stuck up here In Lemoore which is about 45min to an hour from Fresno. I know this is a SOCAL thread but does anyone know if there is a NORCAL ABC or does every one make the trip down south? Oh and when is your guys next ABC?

charlievanriper
04-07-13, 6:02 pm
I'll come if you have a meet either the day before Memorial day or July 4th as I'll be competing both shows

Merc_enary
04-08-13, 5:36 pm
Well gents with all this being said, when and where will the next ABC will be held?. Looking forward to it! Never to early to start planning ahead.

Da Eclipse
04-09-13, 4:53 pm
[QUOTE=PITBULL;1310745]Stuck up here In Lemoore which is about 45min to an hour from Fresno. I know this is a SOCAL thread but does anyone know if there is a NORCAL ABC or does every one make the trip down south? Oh and when is your guys next ABC?[/QUO

I know of this NorCal thread http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?10127-NorCal-Animals&highlight=norcal+abc

I think Hoff Dog is the coordinator, we are planning some ABC's here in SoCal so check in later to see where these ABC's will be .

Da Eclipse
04-09-13, 5:03 pm
I'll come if you have a meet either the day before Memorial day or July 4th as I'll be competing both shows

Awesome will coordinate something and see if that works for you brother, our ABC's will be bigger and better don't miss the next one!

Da Eclipse
04-11-13, 6:48 pm
Well gents with all this being said, when and where will the next ABC will be held?. Looking forward to it! Never to early to start planning ahead.

In the works Brother!

Tempus
04-11-13, 9:54 pm
[QUOTE=PITBULL;1310745]Stuck up here In Lemoore which is about 45min to an hour from Fresno. I know this is a SOCAL thread but does anyone know if there is a NORCAL ABC or does every one make the trip down south? Oh and when is your guys next ABC?[/QUO

I know of this NorCal thread http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?10127-NorCal-Animals&highlight=norcal+abc

I think Hoff Dog is the coordinator, we are planning some ABC's here in SoCal so check in later to see where these ABC's will be .

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?14909-Bay-Area-CA-Animals&p=1311719#post1311719

NorCal-Bay Area thread here.
I just moved up to the bay before Xmas. Always looking for someone to lift with.

Merc_enary
04-16-13, 5:18 pm
TTT. Where everybody at?! Anyone wants to train @ Worlds?!

charlievanriper
04-26-13, 12:23 am
Awesome will coordinate something and see if that works for you brother, our ABC's will be bigger and better don't miss the next one!

I'll be in Venice the day before Memorial day Muscle Beach classic, I'm after the over 50 win this time. Let me know where (wont do legs the day before show but hey I can attend :)
our first ABC meet in Phx is may 4th at Metroflex.

Merc_enary
05-06-13, 4:28 pm
Greetings Gents. Following up with what was mentioned @ Rhino's about the next ABC for our Chapter. May is already here and before we know it summer is knocking at our door. Wanted to see what we can come up with!. Stay safe Gents.

Da Eclipse
05-07-13, 12:31 pm
Greetings Gents. Following up with what was mentioned @ Rhino's about the next ABC for our Chapter. May is already here and before we know it summer is knocking at our door. Wanted to see what we can come up with!. Stay safe Gents.

Let's name some gym's where we can have an ABC ?

Merc_enary
05-07-13, 3:52 pm

Well down here in SD there is World's Gym. Thats the only i could think about that can house plenty of people with enough equipment , especially for a leg day. Other than that Stern's Gym but its much smaller however it is the oldest gym in San Diego.Many former Mr.O's trained there at some point.

Da Eclipse
05-08-13, 12:12 pm
Stern's Gym in San Diego looks like the spot for us! very old school ......definitely a place for an ABC.

Rage
05-08-13, 12:13 pm

Well down here in SD there is World's Gym. Thats the only i could think about that can house plenty of people with enough equipment , especially for a leg day. Other than that Stern's Gym but its much smaller however it is the oldest gym in San Diego.Many former Mr.O's trained there at some point.

I like the thought Sterns Gym. Haven't been there yet.

Rage
05-08-13, 12:24 pm
I can make May 25th if that works for you guys.

Merc_enary
05-08-13, 1:43 pm
Daily visit its $8.00 but ill ask since there may be more people coming see if they can either have some sort of special price of the even or waive it. I am down for a local ABC. Rage suggested the 25th? that is Memorial Day weekend if I am not mistaken, so I dont know if a lot of people may be out of town or not. Regardless, Ill get the info and if it becomes an offical event, ill start spreading the word here. Peace.

Here is the link to the Gym's Website

http://www.sternsgym.com/

Rage
05-08-13, 1:53 pm
Daily visit its $8.00 but ill ask since there may be more people coming see if they can either have some sort of special price of the even or waive it. I am down for a local ABC. Rage suggested the 25th? that is Memorial Day weekend if I am not mistaken, so I dont know if a lot of people may be out of town or not. Regardless, Ill get the info and if it becomes an offical event, ill start spreading the word here. Peace.

Here is the link to the Gym's Website

http://www.sternsgym.com/

Good point! Let's shoot for June 1st if that works.

Merc_enary
05-08-13, 2:09 pm
Good point! Let's shoot for June 1st if that works.

Very well! Ill get the gears in motion down here. Ill go to the Gym today and talk to Shannon. If we all can agree on June 1st Ill start spreading the word down here. Lets get it going gents. Ill post up later on as far as prices etc...

Da Eclipse
05-08-13, 2:19 pm
Very well! Ill get the gears in motion down here. Ill go to the Gym today and talk to Shannon. If we all can agree on June 1st Ill start spreading the word down here. Lets get it going gents. Ill post up later on as far as prices etc...

Works for me ...lets get the word out fellas!

Merc_enary
05-08-13, 2:27 pm
Alright June 1st it is. Ill start getting the word out and if somebody creates an FB event page ill get the link out here at work and other places!.

Merc_enary
05-09-13, 11:30 am
Update:

Well gents I already spoke with Shannon Brown, owner of Stern's, and hes ok witht the ABC being held there. Daily fee is 8.00 bucks which is not bad and there is plenty of street parking and if not there is a parking structure across the street so this shouldnt be a problem. More to follow.

Now lets ge the word out!

Da Eclipse
05-09-13, 3:08 pm
Alright June 1st it is. Ill start getting the word out and if somebody creates an FB event page ill get the link out here at work and other places!.

Update:

Well gents I already spoke with Shannon Brown, owner of Stern's, and hes ok witht the ABC being held there. Daily fee is 8.00 bucks which is not bad and there is plenty of street parking and if not there is a parking structure across the street so this shouldnt be a problem. More to follow.

Now lets ge the word out!

Merc_enary awesome job... lets spread the word FB link will be posted soon!

Da Eclipse
05-09-13, 6:21 pm
Facebook link to the ABC San Diego CA !

https://www.facebook.com/events/408829239224287/

Stop by and share the link, also don't forget to wear your Animal T-Shirt.... see you fellas there.

Merc_enary
05-14-13, 2:28 pm
TTT! How's everyone doing?!

Da Eclipse
05-14-13, 3:10 pm
TTT! How's everyone doing?!

Everything looks good..... looking forward to this ABC . We need to look at somewhere to go get some
grub to after ,who knows of a good spot ? maybe a link to post up so people can check it out.

Merc_enary
05-15-13, 1:44 pm
Im assuming everyone will want to keep it within walking distance?

Merc_enary
05-16-13, 1:32 pm
This may be off-topic but i was wondering if anyone will be up in Venice, CA for memorial Day weekend.

Merc_enary
05-22-13, 2:10 pm
Close to one week out. Hope to see some new and old faces there!

Merc_enary
07-11-13, 12:11 pm
Anyone still roams on this side?

Da Eclipse
07-11-13, 12:14 pm
The Cage feature video is now live on our Cage microsite. To view the full video, you have click “Vids”:

http://www.animalpak.com/cage/

Rage
07-16-13, 7:06 pm
August 10th at 10:00 AM. Join us at this iconic old school gym.

Merc_enary
07-16-13, 7:31 pm

Rage, what Gym and location?

Rage
07-16-13, 7:37 pm
Rage, what Gym and location?

This is a regular place we hit up brother;

American Eagle Gym
12128 Firestone Blvd Norwalk, CA 90650‎

Merc_enary
07-17-13, 12:06 pm
This is a regular place we hit up brother;

American Eagle Gym
12128 Firestone Blvd Norwalk, CA 90650‎

Oh sorry about that. Didn't see the name on the title. Definitely, if im duty free ill make it up there.

SolidTongan
07-21-13, 2:54 am
Hey fellas, I'm new to the LA ABC, and I would love to join in on the 10th.

Da Eclipse
07-23-13, 3:51 pm
Hey fellas, I'm new to the LA ABC, and I would love to join in on the 10th.

Welcome to the ABC brotherhood ! what size T-shirt are you? we have ABC shirts for all the fovm members I'll take one out there for you.

SolidTongan
07-24-13, 1:04 pm
Welcome to the ABC brotherhood ! what size T-shirt are you? we have ABC shirts for all the fovm members I'll take one out there for you.

For real?! Thanks, man. I'm a 3X.

Brometheus
07-27-13, 5:21 pm

It's a maybe for me. Haven't been to an ABC yet and have been wanting to but haven't had the time.

Brometheus
07-27-13, 6:16 pm

Would I be able to bring my little brother and step-dad? They aren't FORVM members but I've converted my step-dad to a Universal only supplement regimen.

Rage
07-29-13, 12:23 pm
It's a maybe for me. Haven't been to an ABC yet and have been wanting to but haven't had the time.

Would I be able to bring my little brother and step-dad? They aren't FORVM members but I've converted my step-dad to a Universal only supplement regimen.

Awesome. You can bring them along as guests no prob. If they sign up prior, we can bring a shirt for them.

Brometheus
08-02-13, 12:37 am
Awesome. You can bring them along as guests no prob. If they sign up prior, we can bring a shirt for them.

Ok cool they created accounts, Klil71 and myself are XL and STEELCURTAIN is a XXL. We will be there!

panchopantera
08-03-13, 12:55 am
It's been a long while since I've been to an ABC.. American eagles us just down the
Street... So, I'm looking forward to go...

Rage
08-05-13, 2:26 pm
Ok cool they created accounts, Klil71 and myself are XL and STEELCURTAIN is a XXL. We will be there!

It's been a long while since I've been to an ABC.. American eagles us just down the
Street... So, I'm looking forward to go...

See you guys there!

SolidTongan
08-10-13, 4:05 am
Sorry fellas, but I have some family stuff to attend to around the time of the ABC. I'll have to train a little earlier. If anyone is in the Orange County/Irvine area, I'll be doin' some Max Effort bench work and shoulder work at 7AM. I'll check my PM before I head out if anyone wants to join. I train at UC Irvine, and it's only $5.00 for a day pass here.

I'll catch yous at the next event for sure.

Brometheus
08-10-13, 5:13 pm
The Cage feature video is now live on our Cage microsite. To view the full video, you have click “Vids”:

http://www.animalpak.com/cage/

Hey man tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Romeo
08-12-13, 12:11 pm
Had a blast at American Eagle Gym guys! loved the solid old school bodybuilding atmosphere, can't wait for the next event!! ABC SoCal!

Da Eclipse
08-13-13, 11:36 am
Sorry fellas, but I have some family stuff to attend to around the time of the ABC. I'll have to train a little earlier. If anyone is in the Orange County/Irvine area, I'll be doin' some Max Effort bench work and shoulder work at 7AM. I'll check my PM before I head out if anyone wants to join. I train at UC Irvine, and it's only $5.00 for a day pass here.

I'll catch yous at the next event for sure.

No worries bro maybe next time.

Hey man tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Inbox should be cleaned out bro hit me up.

Had a blast at American Eagle Gym guys! loved the solid old school bodybuilding atmosphere, can't wait for the next event!! ABC SoCal!

Awesome ! we have to hit it again soon . We need talk about your training a little more next time and things to help your workouts , looking forward to that brother.

Merc_enary
09-18-13, 7:09 pm
Hey what's going on guys. Wanted to stop by and see whats up. Been a little over a month since we had out last ABC or sny events. Wanted to check-in see how everyone is doing. Hopefully plan something for the near future.

Da Eclipse
09-19-13, 12:02 pm
Hey what's going on guys. Wanted to stop by and see whats up. Been a little over a month since we had out last ABC or sny events. Wanted to check-in see how everyone is doing. Hopefully plan something for the near future.

Things are a little busy here brother with the O coming soon but there's a gym here in the area called "City Gym" that might be the one to do.

Romeo
09-23-13, 4:14 pm
I'll be heading to the O this friday, to pick up some limited edition gear! hope to see you guys there!
we should plan for something in the near future.

Brometheus
10-15-13, 3:09 pm
Things are a little busy here brother with the O coming soon but there's a gym here in the area called "City Gym" that might be the one to do.

That would be awesome, at least for me, because I spend a lot of weekends down there (Riverside County) anyway.

Da Eclipse
10-15-13, 7:29 pm
That would be awesome, at least for me, because I spend a lot of weekends down there (Riverside County) anyway.

Right on brother ! We're working on that ABC should be nice.. things getting back to normal after the O.

Merc_enary
10-21-13, 1:32 pm
Definitely looking forward to it. Long over due.

Brometheus
11-11-13, 7:31 pm
Any updates on our next gathering? I'm hoping it's not 07 DEC because my wife is getting her wisdom teeth pulled that weekend but any time before/after that should be good.

Da Eclipse
11-15-13, 4:01 pm
Any updates on our next gathering? I'm hoping it's not 07 DEC because my wife is getting her wisdom teeth pulled that weekend but any time before/after that should be good.

We're planing for Jan 11th @ Iron Works Gym in Claremont, CA ! Who's in?

Brometheus
11-17-13, 5:30 pm
We're planing for Jan 11th @ Iron Works Gym in Claremont, CA ! Who's in?

See ya there!

Da Eclipse
11-18-13, 2:04 pm
SOCAL ABC @ IRON WORKS GYM CLAREMONT CA.
$10 @ THE DOOR !

[When]
Saturday, January 11, 2014

[Time]
10:00am

https://www.facebook.com/events/447787408660517/declines/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

Brometheus
01-04-14, 12:40 pm
One more week!

Merc_enary
01-06-14, 4:35 pm
Had no idea this was going on. I saw this late but will try to make it.

Joe_clay
01-11-14, 4:30 pm
Hey. I'm visiting LA in May, from the 20th to the 22nd leaving on the 23rd. I was there in October and trained at Gold's Venice and muscle beach so I was hoping to get some advice on some other cool gyms to check out, or even better if there was an ABC whilst I was there. I'll have a car so will be able to travel. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Brometheus
01-11-14, 6:16 pm
Hey. I'm visiting LA in May, from the 20th to the 22nd leaving on the 23rd. I was there in October and trained at Gold's Venice and muscle beach so I was hoping to get some advice on some other cool gyms to check out, or even better if there was an ABC whilst I was there. I'll have a car so will be able to travel. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Hey bro! Not sure about plans for an ABC as we just had one today, but there is metroflex in long beach which is supposed to be pretty hard core. What areas are you planning on visiting?

Joe_clay
01-12-14, 4:52 am
Yeah I read the thread and noticed you were having one so thought it might be unlikely you'd be having another.
I'll probably stay around Santa Monica or Hollywood depending on what accommodation I can find at a decent price, but I'll have a car so can easily drive to Long Beach or any other areas.

Da Eclipse
01-13-14, 1:56 pm
Yeah I read the thread and noticed you were having one so thought it might be unlikely you'd be having another.
I'll probably stay around Santa Monica or Hollywood depending on what accommodation I can find at a decent price, but I'll have a car so can easily drive to Long Beach or any other areas.

Whats up bro I usually setup the ABC's out here maybe we can put one together for May out in that area. Where are you coming from?

Da Eclipse
01-13-14, 1:57 pm
Had no idea this was going on. I saw this late but will try to make it.

No problem bro maybe you can make the next one!

Joe_clay
01-18-14, 4:18 pm
Whats up bro I usually setup the ABC's out here maybe we can put one together for May out in that area. Where are you coming from?

Hey, i'm coming from the UK. I'll be in LA the 21st and 22nd May, which are weekdays so i guess not ideal for arranging an ABC.

Da Eclipse
01-20-14, 4:04 pm
Hey, i'm coming from the UK. I'll be in LA the 21st and 22nd May, which are weekdays so i guess not ideal for arranging an ABC.

Yeah it would hve to fall on a weekend I would recommend Muscle Beach and Golds other than that American
Eagle in Norwalk which is just half an hour from LA.

Give me a heads up and we can meet out there and train I'm out there about twice a month maybe we can train
at American Eagle its a really old school gym.

TheKidd
06-17-14, 7:20 pm
Hey brothers,

I have not been on the forum in a long time and I was wondering if there were any ABC events coming up in the near future. I live about 1 hour east of Los Angeles. Anywhere in southern ca will work for me. Please let me know. Thanks

Da Eclipse
06-17-14, 7:42 pm
Hey brothers,

I have not been on the forum in a long time and I was wondering if there were any ABC events coming up in the near future. I live about 1 hour east of Los Angeles. Anywhere in southern ca will work for me. Please let me know. Thanks

Thank's for stopping by the SoCal thread brother. We're planing one very soon out at Iron Works Gym in the city of Claremont Ca.
Please stay tuned for the next ABC we're hitting it hard with all the SoCal Animals.

TheKidd
06-18-14, 11:42 am
Thank's for stopping by the SoCal thread brother. We're planing one very soon out at Iron Works Gym in the city of Claremont Ca.
Please stay tuned for the next ABC we're hitting it hard with all the SoCal Animals.

Sounds good! Thats crazy I was just looking for a new gym to train at and found the Iron Works gym in claremont. It is one of the only hardcore gyms around my area. I am going today to try it out for the first time today. I will probably be signing up. Even though it is a 30 minute drive from me, it looks like its worth it. I am really looking forward to meeting some people who love lifting as much as I do. Thanks for getting back to me Da Eclipse. Looking forward to it.

STRONGxMIND
06-19-14, 5:16 pm
Im from Lancaster, CA so I'm not too far away. Anyone know of any good old school type gyms a lil closer by Lancaster/Palmdale? We have a Powerhouse which is where I'm at right now when I'm back home from school but looking for a place thats got a little bit more room.

Rubix
06-19-14, 7:09 pm
Im from Lancaster, CA so I'm not too far away. Anyone know of any good old school type gyms a lil closer by Lancaster/Palmdale? We have a Powerhouse which is where I'm at right now when I'm back home from school but looking for a place thats got a little bit more room.

I live in Northridge and train at Powerhouse gym Chatsworth. Very old school style gym about an hour away from the AV depending what part you live in.

weightsb4dates
06-24-14, 1:22 pm
count me in for abc at iron works, have trained there a hand full of times in the last few years, bout 20 minutes away from me, im subbing this thread for updates

Da Eclipse
06-24-14, 1:50 pm
count me in for abc at iron works, have trained there a hand full of times in the last few years, bout 20 minutes away from me, im subbing this thread for updates

Nice ! We're trying to put something together soon after the holiday . Thanks for checking in brother!

Eddie _E
06-26-14, 12:54 pm
Any news about ABC in Claremont? I live in Eastvale/Norco/corona area

Da Eclipse
06-26-14, 1:34 pm
Any news about ABC in Claremont? I live in Eastvale/Norco/corona area

We're still working on something for after the holiday, might be the 19th of July but it's in the works. I'll keep you fellas posted hope

this will be a big one I know the last few have been a little small but we're gonna spread the word use our social sites

to promote the SoCal ABC. Thanks for checking in brother ! your right up the alley..you can not miss this one.

weightsb4dates
06-26-14, 2:00 pm
We're still working on something for after the holiday, might be the 19th of July but it's in the works. I'll keep you fellas posted hope

this will be a big one I know the last few have been a little small but we're gonna spread the word use our social sites

to promote the SoCal ABC. Thanks for checking in brother ! your right up the alley..you can not miss this one.
too big and its gonna be packed, thats a pretty small gym, if i had to guess the quare footage id say around 3000 sq ft. maximum, just an estimate tho

Da Eclipse
06-26-14, 2:17 pm
too big and its gonna be packed, thats a pretty small gym, if i had to guess the quare footage id say around 3000 sq ft. maximum, just an estimate tho

We're gonna try to keep it there but if our list of members checks in and it's big will have to move the location.

Rubix
06-27-14, 5:14 am
We're gonna try to keep it there but if our list of members checks in and it's big will have to move the location.

Looking forward to training with ya'll. Just got done with some shows and love training off of contest diet again. Will keep checking in for locations, im in Northridge.

Da Eclipse
06-27-14, 12:51 pm
Looking forward to training with ya'll. Just got done with some shows and love training off of contest diet again. Will keep checking in for locations, im in Northridge.

Thanks for checking in brother. This will definitley be one of the big ones, also don't forget to send me your shirt size if you dont have
an ABC shirt .

Brometheus
06-27-14, 7:13 pm
Fortunately Iron Works is never really crowded, so I don't think it will be an issue.

Rubix
06-28-14, 5:48 pm
Thanks for checking in brother. This will definitley be one of the big ones, also don't forget to send me your shirt size if you dont have
an ABC shirt .

I have an old one from about 3 years ago from an ABC event I went to during the Olympia over at Golds on Flamingo Road. Will work fine for me unless the shirts are different.

Da Eclipse
07-15-14, 5:19 pm
HERE'S THE FACEBOOK INVITE WE HAVE SO YOU CAN JOIN THE ABC EVENT JULY 19TH AT 10:00AM . IRON WORKS GYM CLAREMONT CA.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1439477009663440/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

YOU CAN ALSO POST HERE THAT YOUR COMING SO WE KNOW HOW MANY MEMBERS ARE SHOWING UP.

WE'RE ALSO GOING TO "EUREKA BURGER " RIGHT AFTER THE ABC ! HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE .

Brometheus
07-15-14, 6:37 pm
See you all there!

weightsb4dates
07-15-14, 7:11 pm
Is there any cost for this? can i bring my training partner with me? hes not FORVM Member.

Brometheus
07-15-14, 8:31 pm
Is there any cost for this? can i bring my training partner with me? hes not FORVM Member.

Not sure if Eclipse managed to get us a group rate because the FB event says $7, but it's normally $10. And while normally you should at least make a FORVM account I think the goal with this one is maximum participation possible. We need more people to start showing up. Try to get your partner to at least RSVP via FB and give their shirt size so Eclipse can bring ABC shirts.

weightsb4dates
07-15-14, 9:20 pm
The Facebook link isn't working. I don't have a Facebook so I'm going to RSVP here. I will be there for sure. I've never been to an ABC event do I need anything with me when I show up other than cash ? I will have him make an account here and RSVP on FB if the link goes back up for him.

Edit: My shirt size 2X

weightsb4dates
07-15-14, 10:05 pm
My lifting partner created a FORVM account, and is awaiting approval, his user name will be chriscasas, I am RSVPing for him. So that's 1 more his shirt size is Large.

Brometheus
07-15-14, 10:42 pm
My lifting partner created a FORVM account, and is awaiting approval, his user name will be chriscasas, I am RSVPing for him. So that's 1 more his shirt size is Large.

All you need is the money for the pass and whatever you would normally bring to the gym with you.

Da Eclipse
07-16-14, 11:16 am
The Facebook link isn't working. I don't have a Facebook so I'm going to RSVP here. I will be there for sure. I've never been to an ABC event do I need anything with me when I show up other than cash ? I will have him make an account here and RSVP on FB if the link goes back up for him.

Edit: My shirt size 2X

All you need is the money for the pass and whatever you would normally bring to the gym with you.

We have Animal Barbell Club shirts for members that haven't been to an ABC .$ 7 dollars at the door got a nice discount for this event. Brometheus is

going to give me all the shirt sizes so I know what to take .We are also giving away some kind of swag or promotional item . Dont forget

we're going out to Eureka Burgers after for a cheat meal lol

weightsb4dates
07-16-14, 11:43 am
very cool, count me in, don't know about a cheat meal, but we'll be there for killer sess with my Animal Brethren.

Biggie973
07-17-14, 7:57 am
When is your ABC?

Da Eclipse
07-17-14, 6:15 pm
HERE'S THE FACEBOOK INVITE WE HAVE SO YOU CAN JOIN THE ABC EVENT JULY 19TH AT 10:00AM . IRON WORKS GYM CLAREMONT CA.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1439477009663440/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

YOU CAN ALSO POST HERE THAT YOUR COMING SO WE KNOW HOW MANY MEMBERS ARE SHOWING UP.

WE'RE ALSO GOING TO "EUREKA BURGER " RIGHT AFTER THE ABC ! HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE .

When is your ABC?

Here you go brother !

weightsb4dates
07-22-14, 6:49 pm
Here you go brother !

any updates with footage/ photos from the abc at iron works last saturday

Da Eclipse
07-29-14, 3:10 pm
any updates with footage/ photos from the abc at iron works last saturday

Working on a vid to post on social media . Thank you for coming out brother might be going out to City gym in Riverside next time.

We were messaged about that gym being a dungeon style type I'll have to go check it out.

weightsb4dates
07-29-14, 4:12 pm
Working on a vid to post on social media . Thank you for coming out brother might be going out to City gym in Riverside next time.

We were messaged about that gym being a dungeon style type I'll have to go check it out.

cool deal, there is also a few more gyms i was thinking of, i have not been to either, but have heard they are also a bit more hardcore.

1. california athletic club, rancho cucamonga
2. bulldog gym, covina

just a few other options

Rubix
08-09-14, 11:01 pm

I am originally from Riverside and City Gym is a very dungeon style gym. Also always an option for SoCal is Golds Venice and Dave Fishers Powerhouse in Torrence.

Brometheus
08-28-14, 9:54 pm
Looks like next ABC will be 13 September at City Gym in Riverside.

Rubix
08-29-14, 4:02 am
Looks like next ABC will be 13 September at City Gym in Riverside.

What time is the meet time?

Animal Rep
08-29-14, 9:26 am
Love seeing you guys setting up so many events. THIS is what we started the ABC for. If you guys have any pics or video of the events you held already make sure you post them in the gallery as you get em

Keep up the hard work, keep training your asses off, and keep the brotherhood strong.

These updates just made my day

Brometheus
08-29-14, 10:02 pm
Love seeing you guys setting up so many events. THIS is what we started the ABC for. If you guys have any pics or video of the events you held already make sure you post them in the gallery as you get em

Keep up the hard work, keep training your asses off, and keep the brotherhood strong.

These updates just made my day

I think DaEclipse has some pictures and video from the last couple ABCs, he's just been busy so he hasn't posted them yet. I'll try to get some myself this next ABC. I'm glad we were able to brighten up your day Rep!

Brometheus
08-29-14, 10:02 pm
What time is the meet time?

We usually shoot for 10 AM.

Brometheus
08-29-14, 10:06 pm
Also if you guys wouldn't mind posting your emails on here, we are going to try to get a list together to send out flyers for events so we can reach the guys who don't visit the forum often or forget to check this thread.

Rubix
09-03-14, 12:05 am
We usually shoot for 10 AM.

Also you should get a head count. Parking at this gym is not the best, its downtown. So if there lot fills up it will be street parking, and I cant remember if the meters work on weekends.

Cronus
09-03-14, 2:19 am
For the longest I was wondering if there was an ABC anywhere in the westcoast, when all along there's a So Cal thread. Killer!
I'm late to the party here fellas, but will be keep an eye on this one to see if there's anything local/fitting to my schedule.
Some great gyms have been mentioned so far (some that I never heard of before in other cities)

I train mostly at 24H in different cities; Santa Monica, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, LAX, etc. I'm usually the only guy there with a Universal/Animal shirt. Hermosa Beach location usually has about 2 others with a U/Animal shirt or shaker cup.
I love it when I walk into the gym and I see someone else with the Animal shirt, we both lock eyes and compliment eachother from across the room, haha, kinda like when someone else wears that badass Slayer/Maiden shirt.
Iron cult devotion.

Right, let's see what other So. Cal dates get listed in the future.

Stay Hungry!

Brometheus
09-03-14, 9:06 am
Also you should get a head count. Parking at this gym is not the best, its downtown. So if there lot fills up it will be street parking, and I cant remember if the meters work on weekends.

Yeah I ended up getting a membership and parking can be a struggle. But it's probably not something reserve.

Brometheus
09-03-14, 9:17 am
For the longest I was wondering if there was an ABC anywhere in the westcoast, when all along there's a So Cal thread. Killer!
I'm late to the party here fellas, but will be keep an eye on this one to see if there's anything local/fitting to my schedule.
Some great gyms have been mentioned so far (some that I never heard of before in other cities)

I train mostly at 24H in different cities; Santa Monica, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, LAX, etc. I'm usually the only guy there with a Universal/Animal shirt. Hermosa Beach location usually has about 2 others with a U/Animal shirt or shaker cup.
I love it when I walk into the gym and I see someone else with the Animal shirt, we both lock eyes and compliment eachother from across the room, haha, kinda like when someone else wears that badass Slayer/Maiden shirt.
Iron cult devotion.

Right, let's see what other So. Cal dates get listed in the future.

Stay Hungry!

Glad you made it in here bro! No chance of you mashing it out to the I.E?

Cronus
09-04-14, 1:04 am
Glad you made it in here bro! No chance of you mashing it out to the I.E?

Thanks!
IE, like most of OC and San Diego, is a bit of a helldrive for me at the moment. .
What gyms out in IE have hosted ABCs in the past?
Just some names to keep in mind for a later date i'm available.

Brometheus
09-04-14, 2:13 am
Thanks!
IE, like most of OC and San Diego, is a bit of a helldrive for me at the moment. .
What gyms out in IE have hosted ABCs in the past?
Just some names to keep in mind for a later date i'm available.

The last couple have been at Iron Works in Claremont. This coming one will be the first in City Gym. I think Rhino Fitness in Corona has been done a couple times in the past. Last year we went to American Eagle gym in Norwalk.

Brometheus
09-05-14, 10:03 pm
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/Slide1_zpsb56530ba.jpg (http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/BR0M3TH3US/media/Slide1_zpsb56530ba.jpg.html)

Brometheus
09-05-14, 10:09 pm
Who is planning on attending the ABC next week? Also can you guys post your emails in here. We would like to get a distro list together to send out these flyers directly in the future. If you are going the cover is $5 and if you need an ABC shirt please post your size. Bring friends, even if they don't a forum account. Preferably you can have them make an account but right now we'd just like to see a better turnout.

Cronus
09-07-14, 2:37 am
The last couple have been at Iron Works in Claremont. This coming one will be the first in City Gym. I think Rhino Fitness in Corona has been done a couple times in the past. Last year we went to American Eagle gym in Norwalk.

I have never heard of any of these gyms. Will deff look into them in the future.
This next ABC is a bit short noticed since I just found this thread. Hopefully I find a better opportunity to make it to the next one.
How often do they take place - every other month or. . ?

Brometheus
09-07-14, 10:09 pm
I have never heard of any of these gyms. Will deff look into them in the future.
This next ABC is a bit short noticed since I just found this thread. Hopefully I find a better opportunity to make it to the next one.
How often do they take place - every other month or. . ?

We don't really have a set routine for them, we're just trying to do them more often.

Rubix
09-08-14, 3:49 am
Who is planning on attending the ABC next week? Also can you guys post your emails in here. We would like to get a distro list together to send out these flyers directly in the future. If you are going the cover is $5 and if you need an ABC shirt please post your size. Bring friends, even if they don't a forum account. Preferably you can have them make an account but right now we'd just like to see a better turnout.

I will be coming. City Gym is a fun ass gym! I have an old ABC shirt to wear.

Brometheus
09-08-14, 5:24 am
I will be coming. City Gym is a fun ass gym! I have an old ABC shirt to wear.

Awesome dude!

Da Eclipse
09-09-14, 3:44 pm
Are you Ready to rock City Gym fellas ? here's the IG invite.

http://instagram.com/p/svDgkURUlh/?modal=true

martinez43
09-10-14, 12:49 am
I just found this thread and hopefully I can make it to the next one...

Da Eclipse
09-12-14, 4:28 pm
I just found this thread and hopefully I can make it to the next one...

No worries bro ! were gonna have alots of ABC in here, my boy Brometheus and I are already planing the next one.
Hope to see you there !

Brometheus
09-13-14, 4:55 pm
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_101247_zps2176409a.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_101053_zpsef7fdb3a.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_100950_zps07e2a06c.jpg
http://vid1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_102752_zpsfbe425b1.mp4
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_120906_zps6c52b388.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_112130_zpsc3227009.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_112107_zpse9fd6117.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_110555_zps1d36729e.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_110051_zps7757d87d.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_105725_zps9fbb2171.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_105511_zps201daae4.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_105231_zpsc051be3a.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_104541_zps61a9f2f8.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_103706_zps8d4d6d48.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_102746_zps45a88aa3.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_102413_zps3ca904fb.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_101928_zpsc3766c0b.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_101247_zps2176409a.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_101053_zpsef7fdb3a.jpg

weightsb4dates
09-14-14, 1:16 am
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_100950_zps07e2a06c.jpg
http://vid1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_102752_zpsfbe425b1.mp4
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_120906_zps6c52b388.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_112130_zpsc3227009.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_112107_zpse9fd6117.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_110555_zps1d36729e.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_110051_zps7757d87d.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_105725_zps9fbb2171.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_105511_zps201daae4.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_105231_zpsc051be3a.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_104541_zps61a9f2f8.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_103706_zps8d4d6d48.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_102746_zps45a88aa3.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_102413_zps3ca904fb.jpg
http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/BR0M3TH3US/20140913_101928_zpsc3766c0b.jpg
Bummed I couldn't make this one, looks like it was a blast, what ever happened to the photos/footage from the July 19 event at iron works?

Brometheus
10-08-14, 2:34 am
Just a heads up, hoping to do the next ABC sometime in November.

Da Eclipse
11-06-14, 8:11 pm

Lets set the date brother !

Brometheus
11-17-14, 6:56 am
Hey bro sorry it took awhile to respond to your PM. Haven't been on the FORVM in a couple weeks and didn't realize you didn't have your phone.

weightsb4dates
11-17-14, 11:05 am

Hey bro sorry it took awhile to respond to your PM. Haven't been on the FORVM in a couple weeks and didn't realize you didn't have your phone.

updates on this?

Brometheus
11-18-14, 11:19 pm
updates on this?

I think we're gonna shoot for January after the holidays.

BCent
01-09-15, 1:20 pm
Hey brothers, quick question...

I'm going to LA for a work event for a couple days (and then taking some time off to hang out in Venice for a few days)... but was curious if there's any decent gyms near the Nokia Theater?

Thanks in advance!
B

Da Eclipse
01-09-15, 2:19 pm
Hey brothers, quick question...

I'm going to LA for a work event for a couple days (and then taking some time off to hang out in Venice for a few days)... but was curious if there's any decent gyms near the Nokia Theater?

Thanks in advance!
B

Hey brother I would go to Golds in Venice and Muscle Beach for sure , get your camera ready nothing like it. If you like dungeon style gym's we also have American Eagle gym
in Norwalk near by. This is more of a low key gym lots of history there also , you might run into a pro doing a photo shoot if you're lucky. We're planing an ABC for
next month maybe you can make it out.

Brometheus
01-10-15, 8:02 pm
Same place as the last one, City Gym in Riverside. We'll kick it off a 10 AM and if everyone is down we'll grab some grab after. There's a Farmer Boys across the street. If anyone needs an ABC shirt let us know. Parking is limited at the gym so if it's full park at Farmer Boys. Passes are $5.

Da Eclipse
01-15-15, 1:56 pm
Same place as the last one, City Gym in Riverside. We'll kick it off a 10 AM and if everyone is down we'll grab some grab after. There's a Farmer Boys across the street. If anyone needs an ABC shirt let us know. Parking is limited at the gym so if it's full park at Farmer Boys. Passes are $5.

YES !!!!!

HIGA MONSTER
01-19-15, 11:14 am
Bummers.

I will be in LA too for the LA Fit Expo but will be competing on Sunday, so will have to pass on driving out to this ABC because I want to watch the Powerlifting w/knee wraps on Saturday.

Have fun!
HIGA MONSTER

Brometheus
01-19-15, 7:58 pm
Bummers.

I will be in LA too for the LA Fit Expo but will be competing on Sunday, so will have to pass on driving out to this ABC because I want to watch the Powerlifting w/knee wraps on Saturday.

Have fun!
HIGA MONSTER

Sorry we're gonna miss you man! Best wishes on the competition!

weightsb4dates
01-20-15, 6:08 pm
right on if ill kee you guys posted if i can make it, its about 2.5 weeks out now, i should know by then you got a head count yet?

Brometheus
01-22-15, 9:19 pm
right on if ill kee you guys posted if i can make it, its about 2.5 weeks out now, i should know by then you got a head count yet?

Not yet. Forum has been pretty quiet. But probably like 6 or 7.

Brometheus
02-04-15, 9:43 pm
Just a reminder the ABC is this Saturday at 10 AM at City Gym in Riverside. $5 entry.

GeoffMetalNinja
02-15-15, 12:39 pm
Is anyone training around the Burbank/north Hollywood area?

Da Eclipse
02-23-15, 12:05 pm
Is anyone training around the Burbank/north Hollywood area?

We're training at City Gym in Riverside about an hour away from you.

Brometheus
04-03-15, 8:55 am
Any interest in doing an ABC? Maybe in May?

Da Eclipse
04-06-15, 2:44 pm
Any interest in doing an ABC? Maybe in May?

How about Rhino Fitness in Norco Bro? lets get with Joe Rhino .

Brometheus
04-07-15, 10:00 pm
How about Rhino Fitness in Norco Bro? lets get with Joe Rhino .

Sounds like a plan!

P Diesel
04-09-15, 1:56 pm
i will be in LA in two weeks for three days. i will be traingn while im out. keep u guys posted as to where. maybe long beach

P

Brometheus
04-10-15, 7:01 pm
i will be in LA in two weeks for three days. i will be traingn while im out. keep u guys posted as to where. maybe long beach

P

Awesome man! Let us know!

P Diesel
04-13-15, 1:45 pm
ill be in the LA area April 23 - 26. one of the days i will be training at Metroflex, shoulders or legs. anothe rday most likely saturday i will be at one of the crossfit gyms in long beach doing accessory work getting some action shots for Sport Kilt. im thinking ill end up back at metroflex after to hit my full training. any must see or must train at gym spots i gotta get to while im there? open to suggestions

P

HIGA MONSTER
04-14-15, 12:06 am
ill be in the LA area April 23 - 26. one of the days i will be training at Metroflex, shoulders or legs. anothe rday most likely saturday i will be at one of the crossfit gyms in long beach doing accessory work getting some action shots for Sport Kilt. im thinking ill end up back at metroflex after to hit my full training. any must see or must train at gym spots i gotta get to while im there? open to suggestions

P
Deuce Gym in Venice is another good spot too, Bro.

And Wrath is at Gold's Gym Venice obviously.

HIGA

P Diesel
04-14-15, 1:41 pm
Deuce Gym in Venice is another good spot too, Bro.

And Wrath is at Gold's Gym Venice obviously.

HIGA

i knew frank was out there now didnt know where tho. good stuff. ill look into it.

P

HIGA MONSTER
04-15-15, 10:31 am
i knew frank was out there now didnt know where tho. good stuff. ill look into it.

P
Barbell Brigade has a bunch of powerlifters too in LA.

P Diesel
04-15-15, 12:02 pm
Barbell Brigade has a bunch of powerlifters too in LA.

yea sumone else told me about them. i tried to see sum video on youtube of their facility and didnt see anything all that great, maybe im missing the good shit if ur vouching for them.

talked to frank and he said same as you, gold's in venice

P

P Diesel
04-24-15, 11:49 am
I will be at metroflex in long beach today and tomorrow to train. Stopped by yesterday to talk w the owner. Place is sick!

P

RhinoJoe
04-28-15, 6:55 pm
Haven't been on here in awhile. Things have been cooking......

I have opened a new gym in Norco, which is situated near Riverside and Corona. It's small, but I'm looking to do it old school hardcore. Any interest in having an ABC here in the next few months?

SoCalVet04
04-29-15, 1:50 pm
Lets do it at the Rhino Fitness in Norco. I live nearby and I will be there when it happens. I just can't believe that I missed the meeting at the City Gym which is literally down the street from me. Grrr. Anyway, lets do it. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

SoCalVet04
08-12-15, 8:08 pm
So what is the status on setting up a day to train here in Riverside or neighboring cities? To the guy that I met at The City Gym send me a message. I totally forgot your name and screen name, and I haven't gone in since I am training at the CBU gym for free. Looking forward to setting this thing up. Lets make it happen!

weightsb4dates
08-18-15, 10:58 am
anything in the works for the next month or 2?

Big Al
11-29-15, 3:29 pm
Animal ABC Dec 12th at MXFitness in Rosarito BC Mexico. 10am-2pm. Come on down.

weaguilera
08-25-16, 3:37 pm
What's up guys looking to setup an ABC event at my gym in Fresno. I know you guys are all Socal and I know it's a hell of a drive so I'm inviting the whoever wants to wants to come out and be a part of this. Gonna talk to the guys about getting a CenCal chapter going. Anyway, if you guys want to share some ideas please hit me up and let me know if you would like to attend.

I'll be posting a copy of this message in the other chapters pages since I am right in the middle we may be able to get something big scheduled for everyone.

My gym is called The Iron Office. I have a few pictures on the website.

www.theironoffice.com