PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Animals: LA/Venice/Anaheim

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Rage
10-11-07, 6:31 pm
We need an ABC Chapter for SoCal. So who's in?

dirtydean12
10-15-07, 4:20 pm
I'm down! LA would be about a 3hr drive for me...but what the hell.

jhicks3301
10-15-07, 4:37 pm
Yeah I think that would be sweet.. Get up enough people we could do that and go in together on some hotel rooms and maybe get a group rate. Then eat some grub at Firehouse!

Rage
10-15-07, 6:49 pm
Give me some more input on locations in the LA area....

Universal Rep
10-16-07, 1:36 pm
Awesome R. How's the show prep coming along?

JUGGERNAUT
10-16-07, 2:57 pm
Would be cool to have it at muscle beach.

Rage
10-16-07, 6:33 pm
Awesome R. How's the show prep coming along?

Great Bro! About 3 1/2 months to go before the carbs get cut. We're going to put together a kick ass chapter out here!

Rage
10-16-07, 6:45 pm
Alright guys, I've got a lock on a location in the LA area for mid February. I'll announce the specifics as we get closer.

Now is the time to get your fellow Animals on the board, so that we can rock this turn out! SPREAD THE WORD!!

dirtydean12
10-18-07, 3:29 pm
Alright guys, I've got a lock on a location in the LA area for mid February. I'll announce the specifics as we get closer.

Now is the time to get your fellow Animals on the board, so that we can rock this turn out! SPREAD THE WORD!!

w00t! this is gonna be some sick ass shit!

jhicks3301
10-18-07, 3:43 pm
w00t! this is gonna be some sick ass shit!

I agree!!! I can't fucking wait!

dirtydean12
10-19-07, 4:14 pm
where's all the cali animals at!!!!????

Universal Rep
10-19-07, 4:21 pm

They'll come. Be patient. With Rage organizing the events, it'll rock. He's got a lot of resources.

jhicks3301
10-19-07, 4:53 pm
They'll come. Be patient. With Rage organizing the events, it'll rock. He's got a lot of resources.

I can't wait for this shit.. It will be a blast!!

Rage
10-19-07, 6:36 pm

Hey Bro hang tight...remember this forum is pretty huge and it will take a bit for everyone to find out what we've got up our sleeve.

Rage
10-19-07, 6:37 pm
I can't wait for this shit.. It will be a blast!!

I've talked with some forum members that haven't hit here yet but they will. We'll rock the spot Brother!

jhicks3301
10-20-07, 1:39 am
I've talked with some forum members that haven't hit here yet but they will. We'll rock the spot Brother!

Sounds good man.. Just let us know!

A Train
10-22-07, 6:48 pm
WATZ UP! everyone this is A TRAIN, I'm new to the forum I wouldn't miss this shit 4 anything, since I'm RAGE'S training partner, I'm looking forward to it! IT'S GONNA GO DOWN!!!!

Lunatic001
10-23-07, 12:12 pm
Hey I am four hours away from LA but I'll definitely try my best to be there....

Universal Rep
10-23-07, 12:16 pm
Looks like Cali is shaping up nicely...

dirtydean12
10-23-07, 1:40 pm

Hey Bro hang tight...remember this forum is pretty huge and it will take a bit for everyone to find out what we've got up our sleeve.

I know fellas...it was simply a call out for all them animals in cali lol!

jhicks3301
10-23-07, 1:49 pm
Looks like we are getting a few more people!! Yeah buddy!

Rage
10-23-07, 6:54 pm
Hey I am four hours away from LA but I'll definitely try my best to be there....

Hey Bro...Glad to have you on board...How's your training going?

Rage
10-23-07, 6:56 pm
I know fellas...it was simply a call out for all them animals in cali lol!

Got to wake up the beast Brother! How long you been training?

Rage
10-23-07, 6:57 pm
Looks like we are getting a few more people!! Yeah buddy!

Lol Bro...I was just watching Ronnie's Yea Buddy clip off youtube before I hit legs today...Thats some funny shit, but still motivating...Light Weight!

jhicks3301
10-23-07, 9:57 pm
Lol Bro...I was just watching Ronnie's Yea Buddy clip off youtube before I hit legs today...Thats some funny shit, but still motivating...Light Weight!

Nuttin but a peanut :D

Roland
10-23-07, 10:36 pm
Here I am brothers. I live about 15-20 minutes from LA, and train at Milos's Koloseum Gym in fullerton. I was actually thinkin about starting a thread like this, but I thought there wasn't too many Animals that are around me...thanks for starting it up jhicks and Rage, I'm lookin forward to this!! Peace.

Iron_Spirit
10-23-07, 11:12 pm
I'm about a 4-5 hour drive away from LA (I'm from Mexico), but pretty much don't know jackshit about how to move in that city. Anyone else in my situation? Also what do u guys do when u join up together?

Lunatic001
10-24-07, 10:50 am
Hey Bro...Glad to have you on board...How's your training going?

My training is going great....I am trying t bulk up to 250 lbs. I am currently 235 lbs. Can't wait for my Test it's enroute....

Rage
10-24-07, 5:40 pm
I'm about a 4-5 hour drive away from LA (I'm from Mexico), but pretty much don't know jackshit about how to move in that city. Anyone else in my situation? Also what do u guys do when u join up together?

Your welcome to join in Bro if you can make it. We're going to get together, talk the iron, train the iron, share the iron and eat like Animals...What else is there?

Rage
10-24-07, 5:42 pm
My training is going great....I am trying t bulk up to 250 lbs. I am currently 235 lbs. Can't wait for my Test it's enroute....

You'll be well on your way with that Test. I got some jammin results on that during testing. Keep after it Bro!

dirtydean12
10-24-07, 5:47 pm
Got to wake up the beast Brother! How long you been training?

Since the spring of 2005...i think. Started off as 155lbs of skin and bones, worked my way up to around 185-190, trying to hit that illustrious 200 mark! Started off benching 135x3, now I'm reppin 245. Lookin forward to this thing!

MYKL
10-24-07, 6:06 pm
I live in LA county...

I'm in for this meeting of minds, spirits, ANIMALs...

Fairly new to the game but making great progress for the last year or so.

jhicks3301
10-24-07, 7:53 pm
Awesome!! Looks like we have got some good Animals here!!!

Looking forward to this

MASS
10-24-07, 7:55 pm
any animals in southern cal around chino,chino hills,ontario?

MYKL
10-24-07, 7:59 pm
Diamond Bar

Take Grand over the hill and you're in my back yard...

^_^

Pain Stricken
10-25-07, 12:52 am
Thi8 Is My First Post, As I Am New To The Animal. I May Be New To The Brotherhood, But Am As Dedicated As They Come To Ideas Like An L.a. Chapter. Only About 1 Hour East Of L.a. Has Me Pumped About The Idea Of A Group Geared Towards Hard Core Motivation. I Can't Wait To See Some Of The "weight Pits" Outside My Area. Let Me Know The Time, And The Place, And I Will Meet With The New Living, Breathing, Intimidating L.a. Animal. Hope To Meet You All Soon. Just Thinking About It Makes Tomorrow's 4:30 Am Wake Up Call For Working Out A Lot Easier. Stay Tough.

Roland
10-25-07, 12:59 am
Can't wait for this one brothers. This shit just has me pumped to train harder than ever. I know there has to be some more Socal Animals on here! I think I know a couple more guys on here, we'll see if they join up.

jhicks3301
10-25-07, 1:22 pm
I'm trying to get some people here as well...

I think we will have a solid turnout

Rage
10-25-07, 5:40 pm
Since the spring of 2005...i think. Started off as 155lbs of skin and bones, worked my way up to around 185-190, trying to hit that illustrious 200 mark! Started off benching 135x3, now I'm reppin 245. Lookin forward to this thing!

That is fucking awesome...You are an Animal...Lookin forward to meeting you Bro.

Rage
10-25-07, 5:47 pm
I live in LA county...

I'm in for this meeting of minds, spirits, ANIMALs...

Fairly new to the game but making great progress for the last year or so.

Welcome to the crew Bro...new..old..your in the right place...this place has got your back

Rage
10-25-07, 5:48 pm
Awesome!! Looks like we have got some good Animals here!!!

Looking forward to this

J you just put this up 10 days ago...check this shit out

Rage
10-25-07, 5:49 pm
any animals in southern cal around chino,chino hills,ontario?

Mass...you in Bro?

Rage
10-25-07, 5:51 pm
Thi8 Is My First Post, As I Am New To The Animal. I May Be New To The Brotherhood, But Am As Dedicated As They Come To Ideas Like An L.a. Chapter. Only About 1 Hour East Of L.a. Has Me Pumped About The Idea Of A Group Geared Towards Hard Core Motivation. I Can't Wait To See Some Of The "weight Pits" Outside My Area. Let Me Know The Time, And The Place, And I Will Meet With The New Living, Breathing, Intimidating L.a. Animal. Hope To Meet You All Soon. Just Thinking About It Makes Tomorrow's 4:30 Am Wake Up Call For Working Out A Lot Easier. Stay Tough.

Pain my Brother...I know you well Bro. It's about time you chimed in...Shit, the iron will be clangin now...Train hard!

BigAnt
10-25-07, 8:21 pm
What's good fellas.. I think we need a Central Coast Chapter for Animals! I'm actually a few hours north of LA but that is the biggest City that is close.. I'm thinking we need to get a LA chapter or a Venice Chapter going!!!

So how about it fellas!? Any of you interested!?!?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU GUYS HAVE A DATE YET, I USUALLY TAKE A VACTION TO VENICE BEACH AFTER MY CONTEST FOR 3-4 DAYS!

MYKL
10-25-07, 8:24 pm
A post show BigAnt appearance... How awesome would that be?!

jhicks3301
10-25-07, 9:48 pm

YOU GUYS HAVE A DATE YET, I USUALLY TAKE A VACTION TO VENICE BEACH AFTER MY CONTEST FOR 3-4 DAYS!

I think Rage is working on that! SHIT we better be able to train with you!

Hell if the ABC isn't set up, shit i would come train with you anyways haha

You name it I'm down haha

Pain Stricken
10-26-07, 12:07 am
Knowin' you're all out there hittin' it hard and heavy has those new PR's lookin' attainable. Chicken and rice tasted great today, and shoulders got thrashed more than usual. Great Motivation, let's do this LA thing. Bring on February.

dirtydean12
10-26-07, 4:40 am
That is fucking awesome...You are an Animal...Lookin forward to meeting you Bro.

likewise Rage!

G Diesel
10-26-07, 8:35 am

Ant is looking to span the continent for a gathering... Somebody best recognize, the ABC is here to stay. Peace, G

jhicks3301
10-26-07, 11:21 am
Ant is looking to span the continent for a gathering... Somebody best recognize, the ABC is here to stay. Peace, G

Kick ass!

dirtydean12
10-26-07, 3:09 pm
a couple friends of mine are down for this too! now i just gotta get me one of them sick ass black animal tanks to train in!

Universal Rep
10-26-07, 3:16 pm
a couple friends of mine are down for this too! now i just gotta get me one of them sick ass black animal tanks to train in!

Have your buds join up here in the Forvm and get 'em all Animal Ts... Wear Animal Ts to the event, get new ones once you're done...

This chapter is shaping up nicely. You're in good hands with Rage. He's one strong lifter...

dirtydean12
10-26-07, 3:19 pm
Have your buds join up here in the Forvm and get 'em all Animal Ts... Wear Animal Ts to the event, get new ones once you're done...

This chapter is shaping up nicely. You're in good hands with Rage. He's one strong lifter...

Definitely lookin forward to meeting Rage...I totally forgot my little bro(17yo) will be psyched to go, he's a Wrath fanatic, wears the animal beanie and T all the damn time to the gym...plus he's ripped(little bastard).

Universal Rep
10-26-07, 3:21 pm
Definitely lookin forward to meeting Rage...I totally forgot my little bro(17yo) will be psyched to go, he's a Wrath fanatic, wears the animal beanie and T all the damn time to the gym...plus he's ripped(little bastard).

Rage is getting ready for a show, but I'm guessing he's excited about this...

jhicks3301
10-26-07, 3:33 pm
I think this will be one Bad Ass ABC chapter...

I'll have my cut off Old school Animal Shirt.. And my Beanie...

When I go heavy.. That is why I like to wear

Rage
10-26-07, 6:46 pm

BigAnt what's up Bro?! We'd be honored to have you make us all look weak...No, actually we would be honored if you could make it...We're looking at mid February right now...Hopefully that's good timing for you...good luck this weekend Bro, keep it tight!

Rage
10-26-07, 6:50 pm
I think Rage is working on that! SHIT we better be able to train with you!

Hell if the ABC isn't set up, shit i would come train with you anyways haha

You name it I'm down haha

That's a great idea J...I'm in on that too...especially since our first get together is a little ways out in mid February.

Rage
10-26-07, 6:59 pm
Knowin' you're all out there hittin' it hard and heavy has those new PR's lookin' attainable. Chicken and rice tasted great today, and shoulders got thrashed more than usual. Great Motivation, let's do this LA thing. Bring on February.

Now that's what I'm talkin about...

Rage
10-26-07, 7:01 pm
likewise Rage!

Thanks Bro...Get those Animals in here and posting Bro!

Rage
10-26-07, 7:10 pm

Rage is getting ready for a show, but I'm guessing he's excited about this...

Thanks Rep...I am definitely looking forward to this shit Bro!

kyderz
10-27-07, 3:54 am
I'm smack dab in the middle of Nor and So Cal.

So, I'm pretty much going, no matter what.

jhicks3301
10-27-07, 12:26 pm
Sweet... Looks like this is all coming together

Camdog
10-28-07, 5:13 pm
my older bro is dirtydean12, i'm definitely in this shit!

Camdog
10-28-07, 5:36 pm
fuuuckkk i'll go to that shit venice or L.A. i dont care

Rage
10-28-07, 9:15 pm
Sweet... Looks like this is all coming together

my older bro is dirtydean12, i'm definitely in this shit!

fuuuckkk i'll go to that shit venice or L.A. i dont care

Shit both J and camdog...Now we're talkin...Only a couple weeks into this J and this shit growing faster than a virgin bicep on Animal Test!

jhicks3301
10-29-07, 12:29 am
Shit both J and camdog...Now we're talkin...Only a couple weeks into this J and this shit growing faster than a virgin bicep on Animal Test!

haha that's great!!

This shit is growing pretty damn fast...

Glad we got this up and going

MYKL
10-29-07, 12:45 pm

Havta' make an ABC-T

February is free.

Awesome. I'm gonna havta' kick it up a few notches...

MASS
10-29-07, 12:48 pm
can someone throw around some dates?

jhicks3301
10-29-07, 2:09 pm
I think Rage is trying to set up something around Feb.... Not quite sure on the exact dates

Rage
10-29-07, 6:34 pm
I'm smack dab in the middle of Nor and So Cal.

So, I'm pretty much going, no matter what.

Welcome Bro...Glad to have you on board.

Rage
10-29-07, 6:39 pm
haha that's great!!

This shit is growing pretty damn fast...

Glad we got this up and going

Havta' make an ABC-T

February is free.

Awesome. I'm gonna havta' kick it up a few notches...

can someone throw around some dates?

I think Rage is trying to set up something around Feb.... Not quite sure on the exact dates

We've got a lock on the weekend of the 16th/17th. Mark it on your calenders brothers...lets do this! I'll let you know which day for sure as we get closer.

jhicks3301
10-29-07, 7:36 pm
We've got a lock on the weekend of the 16th/17th. Mark it on your calenders brothers...lets do this! I'll let you know which day for sure as we get closer.

Kick ass!

Roland
10-29-07, 7:56 pm

Awesome bro...Ant is gonna join us too! This thing is growing, can't wait for this one brothers!!

Pain Stricken
10-29-07, 9:20 pm

It can't come soon enough!! A couple of Mass Monsters from the high desert are joining us too. I'll get them to post soon. True animals are hard to find, no wannabes here.

Pain Stricken
10-29-07, 9:23 pm

Those animal tanks are made of some quality shit. I've got one, and my girl goes fuckin' nuts for it. Good product.

jhicks3301
10-29-07, 10:41 pm
I've been thinking about the Tank as well.. Time to go shoppin

dirtydean12
10-30-07, 3:05 am
I've been thinking about the Tank as well.. Time to go shoppin

indeed son! you know i'll be rockin the animal hat too!

jhicks3301
10-30-07, 10:11 am
indeed son! you know i'll be rockin the animal hat too!

I've got to buy a few more of the flex fit hats... I always tear mine up lol

Hoffdogg
10-30-07, 1:09 pm
Hmmm...Southwest fun fare from NorCal to hang with the SoCal Animals?

jhicks3301
10-30-07, 1:10 pm

Hell yeah! Looks like we are going to have a big ass group!

MYKL
10-30-07, 1:22 pm

Nice!

NorCal, SoCal, Why not make it an entire west coast meet and greet? I'm sure there are some from AZ, and NV that could make it if Hoffdogg can.

dirtydean12
10-30-07, 3:03 pm
I've got to buy a few more of the flex fit hats... I always tear mine up lol

LOL, yeah my flex fit used to have the white mesh on back...now its brown haha. Fuck it, that's how I roll.

Nice!

NorCal, SoCal, Why not make it an entire west coast meet and greet? I'm sure there are some from AZ, and NV that could make it if Hoffdogg can.Pretty sure there is a AZ chapter goin down already...that would be nuts though.

Universal Rep
10-30-07, 3:56 pm
Nice!

NorCal, SoCal, Why not make it an entire west coast meet and greet? I'm sure there are some from AZ, and NV that could make it if Hoffdogg can.

You got NorCal, Sin City, AZ chapters going... The SoCal event could be one big regional event...

brandonA
10-30-07, 4:01 pm
Sounds good, I would love to make a trip to LA to slam some Iron, only 8 hrs away...Hoping to get up to a Nor-Cal event next year..

-B

Rage
10-30-07, 6:41 pm
You got NorCal, Sin City, AZ chapters going... The SoCal event could be one big regional event...

I hear that Rep...SoCal is already growing at it's own nice pace and with the size I know some of these Animals are...We're going to need some elbow room at the gym.

dirtydean12
10-31-07, 11:11 am
I hear that Rep...SoCal is already growing at it's own nice pace and with the size I know some of these Animals are...We're going to need some elbow room at the gym.

haha, cardio bunnies and "light weight high rep toners" GTFO!!!

Hoffdogg
10-31-07, 6:32 pm
Sounds good, I would love to make a trip to LA to slam some Iron, only 8 hrs away...Hoping to get up to a Nor-Cal event next year..

-BGet up here bro! I seriously want to get down for the SoCal.

Rage
10-31-07, 6:32 pm
haha, cardio bunnies and "light weight high rep toners" GTFO!!!

Got that right...probably won't see too much of it were we're going...hardcore all the way

Camdog
11-01-07, 9:38 am
shit i just thought, i only have like 3 months to put on a good 20 to 30 pounds so i can look half the size of the animals, ill be rockin the sleeveless animal-T and the beanie, this shits gonna be sick keep us posted on the date and the place.....thanks

dirtydean12
11-01-07, 3:00 pm
Got that right...probably won't see too much of it were we're going...hardcore all the way

thank god

blink922
11-01-07, 3:48 pm
Are small people allowed too :D

Universal Rep
11-01-07, 3:50 pm
Are small people allowed too :D

Animal isn't about who is the biggest, strongest, baddest or the most hardcore. It's not about size bro. It's about heart. Do ya wanna be bigger? Better? Do you wanna improve? That's all that matters.

MYKL
11-01-07, 4:10 pm
Otherwise who could show up to jam with Big Ant?

It'll be all about encouragment and pain...

Rage
11-01-07, 7:03 pm
Animal isn't about who is the biggest, strongest, baddest or the most hardcore. It's not about size bro. It's about heart. Do ya wanna be bigger? Better? Do you wanna improve? That's all that matters.

Reps put it in perspective Bro...We're here to help each other get to where we want to go...Get it done.

dirtydean12
11-01-07, 8:04 pm

EXACTLY!

And anyone that is first to make fun or ridicule someone who isn't as big or as strong instead of help and encourage definitely isn't an Animal.

dirtydean12
11-02-07, 5:52 pm
do we have a location yet?

Rage
11-02-07, 6:16 pm
do we have a location yet?

Yes...but we'll have to wait till we get a little closer before URep, ARep and G give the green light on that announcement. It will be in the LA area.

dirtydean12
11-03-07, 1:19 am
Yes...but we'll have to wait till we get a little closer before URep, ARep and G give the green light on that announcement. It will be in the LA area.

Feb 16/17 correct?

jhicks3301
11-03-07, 5:35 pm
This bad boy is growing

dirtydean12
11-03-07, 11:50 pm
Feb 16/17 correct?

^^^?

Roland
11-04-07, 12:21 am
^^^?

Yes, I think that's what Rage said.

dirtydean12
11-04-07, 10:28 am
Yes, I think that's what Rage said.

awesome...but now i'm gonna be anxious as hell for the next three months!!!

Pain Stricken
11-05-07, 11:44 am

I'm just taking it as a little more time to put together a better strength, and stamina package so I can hang and bang for the entire workout in Feb. Three months is nothing in the big picture of strenth training, but I'm going to give it hell.

Pain Stricken
11-05-07, 11:53 am
Reps put it in perspective Bro...We're here to help each other get to where we want to go...Get it done.

Just reading this forum, and feeling the positive attitude from everyone chiming in, is a good kick in the ass for my training! The help is right here for those who want it. Stay dedicated.

jhicks3301
11-05-07, 7:14 pm
^^ sick man. Glad to have you along!!

dirtydean12
11-06-07, 1:32 pm
I'm just taking it as a little more time to put together a better strength, and stamina package so I can hang and bang for the entire workout in Feb. Three months is nothing in the big picture of strenth training, but I'm going to give it hell.

I hear ya...I'm gonna load up on dat dere Cell-tech just so I can hang with the big boys...(lol jk!)

Rage
11-06-07, 7:04 pm
^^^?

That's it Bro...about three months to kill it before we all kill it...

Rage
11-06-07, 7:07 pm

Just reading this forum, and feeling the positive attitude from everyone chiming in, is a good kick in the ass for my training! The help is right here for those who want it. Stay dedicated.

Thats a great way to look at it Bro...Exept I already know some of us are going to be trying to keep up with you!...Kick in the ass is right...that's what this place is about...

Rage
11-08-07, 6:35 pm
Hey Brothers...If your training routines are about the same as they are now, what body part(s) do you think you might train when we slam it? For me, I'll probably slide my Friday back and traps routine to our weekend brotherly ironfest...How about you guys...?

k1usa
11-08-07, 7:15 pm
if this gathering is in LA....Im on...Im in the bay Area....only 5 hours drive....let me know...Im in......

Russ

dirtydean12
11-08-07, 11:30 pm
Hey Brothers...If your training routines are about the same as they are now, what body part(s) do you think you might train when we slam it? For me, I'll probably slide my Friday back and traps routine to our weekend brotherly ironfest...How about you guys...?

I usually hit legs on Friday, then start back on Sunday with chest. I'm down for anything though!

kyderz
11-09-07, 1:54 am
So we lifting both days or what?

Not everyone can do the same thing unless this place has like 100 different mechanisms for each bodypart :/

Why not get people who want to do a certain thing and group 'em up?

Mingling will definately happen still.

dirtydean12
11-09-07, 12:20 pm

Not everyone can do the same thing unless this place has like 100 different mechanisms for each bodypart :/

I actually think that's a really good idea, depending on the size of the gym and how much equipment there is, it might be harder to all do one muscle group together.

We should split into a chest group, back group, and wheels group.

Rage
11-09-07, 6:24 pm
I usually hit legs on Friday, then start back on Sunday with chest. I'm down for anything though!

I actually think that's a really good idea, depending on the size of the gym and how much equipment there is, it might be harder to all do one muscle group together.

We should split into a chest group, back group, and wheels group.

We'll be training just one day and your already on to why I'm asking about body parts...dirty I think this is the route to go...let's keep this discussion going...

Rage
11-09-07, 6:31 pm
if this gathering is in LA....Im on...Im in the bay Area....only 5 hours drive....let me know...Im in......

Russ

Whatz up K1 Brother...welcome aboard...glad to have you...I see you guys are locked on up north for December 16th...

dirtydean12
11-10-07, 2:01 am
We'll be training just one day and your already on to why I'm asking about body parts...dirty I think this is the route to go...let's keep this discussion going...

I agree rage...we can split it into the three groups, and as long as they're divided pretty equally it should go down smoothly. The reason I do the main 3 is simply cuz I think doing arms would be too cliche, know what I mean? I don't give a fuck how much you can curl...I wanna see those big lifts!

jhicks3301
11-11-07, 9:46 pm
You name the group and I'm in it... I don't care lol

Rage
11-13-07, 6:58 pm
I agree rage...we can split it into the three groups, and as long as they're divided pretty equally it should go down smoothly. The reason I do the main 3 is simply cuz I think doing arms would be too cliche, know what I mean? I don't give a fuck how much you can curl...I wanna see those big lifts!

You name the group and I'm in it... I don't care lol

I think groups is a great idea...it doesn't matter to me which body parts...I do know that a lot of us have some pretty disciplined routines that's why I can already tell you what routine I'll be doing...

jhicks3301
11-14-07, 1:49 pm
I switch mine up every month so I'll be down for whatever

Lunatic001
11-14-07, 1:51 pm
Yup me too....any bodypart as long as we all push each other.....any set date, place, or time?? Can't wait....

jhicks3301
11-14-07, 1:52 pm

Feb 16/17 correct?

Here is all we have right now..

Rage is getting set on a place

Lunatic001
11-14-07, 1:55 pm
Here is all we have right now..

Rage is getting set on a place

Thanks for the heads up.....

jhicks3301
11-14-07, 2:56 pm
Thanks for the heads up.....

No problem.. You going to be down!?

Lunatic001
11-14-07, 3:54 pm
No problem.. You going to be down!?

Planning on it for sure....just need to know the time so I plan the drive....

Rage
11-14-07, 6:20 pm
Planning on it for sure....just need to know the time so I plan the drive....

Hey whats up Bro....glad to have you on board...We're getting together in LA...looks like your already in socal right? It would be great to have you...

Lunatic001
11-14-07, 6:29 pm
Hey whats up Bro....glad to have you on board...We're getting together in LA...looks like your already in socal right? It would be great to have you...

Can't wait bro....thanks for welcoming me to the group...

naturalguy
11-15-07, 4:38 pm
Have you guys decided on a location yet?

Is Gold's Venice feesable? That would be the ultimate place to do it.

Rage
11-15-07, 7:10 pm
Have you guys decided on a location yet?

Is Gold's Venice feesable? That would be the ultimate place to do it.

Intensity brotha...whats up...I've got a spot but have to wait till we get a little closer then G and Rep will give me the thumbs up to announce it...

naturalguy
11-15-07, 8:34 pm
Intensity brotha...whats up...I've got a spot but have to wait till we get a little closer then G and Rep will give me the thumbs up to announce it...

Sounds good. Let me know if you need any help. I'll be working with G and corporate to support you guys.

kyderz
11-15-07, 8:36 pm
Let us knooooooow.

You know you wanna.

Are you guys still trying to figure everything out about the gym that we're gonna be at or what?

jhicks3301
11-17-07, 4:54 pm
Let us knooooooow.

You know you wanna.

Are you guys still trying to figure everything out about the gym that we're gonna be at or what?

Yeah Rage is going to take care of getting the gym on lock

Universal Rep
11-19-07, 3:04 pm
Yeah Rage is going to take care of getting the gym on lock

Get back to work bro, hahaha....

jhicks3301
11-19-07, 3:06 pm
Get back to work bro, hahaha....

haha I'm off today..

Well basically cause I broke two of my toes this morning at the gym..
Yeah shit sucked lol

Universal Rep
11-19-07, 3:08 pm
haha I'm off today..

Yeah shit sucked lol

Damn bro, what happened? Least it happened in the gym and not the sidewalk. No honor in that....

dirtydean12
11-19-07, 3:09 pm
haha I'm off today..

Yeah shit sucked lol

come on dude, those pink db's can't weigh that much! lol jk bro that sucks!

Universal Rep
11-19-07, 3:09 pm

Hahaha... probably running in place with 'em, right J?

jhicks3301
11-19-07, 3:10 pm
Damn bro, what happened? Least it happened in the gym and not the sidewalk. No honor in that....

Well I got done reppin out 315 on squats..

Well I was unloading the bar and someone tapped me on the back and the plate slipped out of my hand and landing on my freaking toes..

Yeah I was pissed.. But I end up finishing some leg extensions and curls before I got the shit wrapped up and put ice on lol

jhicks3301
11-19-07, 3:14 pm

Hahaha... probably running in place with 'em, right J?

haha I hear ya!!!

Hell at least I didn't break them when I was walking in the gym lol

Rage
11-20-07, 6:35 pm
haha I hear ya!!!

Hell at least I didn't break them when I was walking in the gym lol

Better now than in February...

Rage
11-26-07, 6:39 pm
How was everyones Thanksgiving? I ate my ass off...or should I say added more ass...anyways...good shit for me.

jhicks3301
11-26-07, 7:23 pm
My thanksgiving was great... Just ate.. and ate some more lol

Yeah, my toes have been killing me this week. I've only been in the gym once in the last week and it killed to do that... I'm not very happy right now lol

Camdog
11-29-07, 1:29 am
awesome thanksgiving me and my bro (dirtydean) went to grandmas and loaded up on turkey ham roast beef all the works gained a good 4 lbs in one night

kyderz
11-29-07, 4:23 am
awesome thanksgiving me and my bro (dirtydean) went to grandmas and loaded up on turkey ham roast beef all the works gained a good 4 lbs in one night

Speaking of weight gain, I normally weigh 228.

I now weigh 221..

Kinda the opposite of weight gain, and a waste of Thanksgiving, right?

FUCK!

Maybe I should be eating like 6K cals/day..

Damn....

Rage
11-30-07, 6:40 pm
My thanksgiving was great... Just ate.. and ate some more lol

Yeah, my toes have been killing me this week. I've only been in the gym once in the last week and it killed to do that... I'm not very happy right now lol

As soon as your healed up you know your going to be tearin it up bro...I checked out your myspace page and shit bro..your lookin great! Keep it strong.

Rage
11-30-07, 6:40 pm

Sounds like you did it up right bro...

Rage
11-30-07, 6:41 pm
Speaking of weight gain, I normally weigh 228.

I now weigh 221..

Kinda the opposite of weight gain, and a waste of Thanksgiving, right?

FUCK!

Maybe I should be eating like 6K cals/day..

Damn....

Probably because you've got a damn good metabolism bro...you'll bouce right back...

kyderz
11-30-07, 8:23 pm
Probably because you've got a damn good metabolism bro...you'll bouce right back...

Maybe TOO good of a metabolism.

I am 74 inches tall, and have posted this before.

No sense in being 220's when I can be 270's, or even 290's.

I just gotta do it right, and I'm going to need some serious help.

darkcloud1721
12-07-07, 11:53 am
Count me in for this! I'm in Inglewood, so I'm good to go. Just checking to verify the dates are feb 16/17. Location hasnt been announced right?

jhicks3301
12-07-07, 6:57 pm
As soon as your healed up you know your going to be tearin it up bro...I checked out your myspace page and shit bro..your lookin great! Keep it strong.

Thanks man... I'm almost back to 100%!

I'm moving some weight just can't do squats or deads yet... Damn it!!!

Bump to all the SoCal Animals!

jhicks3301
12-07-07, 6:58 pm
Count me in for this! I'm in Inglewood, so I'm good to go. Just checking to verify the dates are feb 16/17. Location hasnt been announced right?

Should be within the next couple of days DC...

Glad to have you along!! It is going to be a killer session for sure

Rage
12-07-07, 7:10 pm
Alright all you Socal ABC Animals...Here we go...First meeting set for Saturday February 16th at American Eagle Gym in Norwalk, CA. They are located at 12128 Firestone Blvd. See all you Animals there...

jhicks3301
12-07-07, 7:14 pm
Alright all you Socal ABC Animals...Here we go...First meeting set for Saturday February 16th at American Eagle Gym in Norwalk, CA. They are located at 12128 Firestone Blvd. See all you Animals there...

OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be one hell of a session!

MYKL
12-07-07, 7:14 pm
Awesome.

What time?

Hellreaver
12-08-07, 12:51 am
Hey if you guys ever feel like getting something going in south Orange County, I am the Training Weekend General Manager for personal trainers at the L.A. Fitness in Lake Forest, CA. I could try to hook something up. Let me know if you guys will be doing anything close (LA is about the furthest I can drive). Count me in for any upcoming events or sessions.

jhicks3301
12-08-07, 2:25 pm

Bump to this!!

Rooster
12-08-07, 6:17 pm
We gotta have more people from Cali here don't we!?

You are not alone here in SOCAL. I am in Orange County. I will surely try to make any training here.

kyderz
12-08-07, 7:56 pm
Sweet. dirtydean, am I still coming with you, or do I need to find a ride, bro?

Roland
12-08-07, 10:14 pm
Hahahh man..........I live in NORWALK! I never knew there was a gym like that here, holy shit........hahah...is this the gym where wrath was at or is this another one man? Fucking awesome..

Hellreaver
12-08-07, 11:44 pm
Unfortunately I work on Sat. I only have Tues and Wed off. Not to mention I will be traveling to the Philippines around that time time too. Well, maybe next one I can be there.

brianjaney
12-09-07, 9:13 am
Hey fellas ... what time on the Saturday for the LA meet? Got the address: 12128 Firestone Blvd. Perhaps that is something that will come later, eh?

Firedrake
12-10-07, 6:25 pm
Would this shindig have any room for a recovering old Animal trying to get his chops back? I had back surgery in July, and won't be getting back into the gym for real till January, but this bunch sounds like folks I could hang with.

Rage
12-10-07, 7:07 pm
Awesome.

What time?

Thinking about 11 am...

Rage
12-10-07, 7:08 pm
Hey if you guys ever feel like getting something going in south Orange County, I am the Training Weekend General Manager for personal trainers at the L.A. Fitness in Lake Forest, CA. I could try to hook something up. Let me know if you guys will be doing anything close (LA is about the furthest I can drive). Count me in for any upcoming events or sessions.

Hey bro...we'll have plenty of events so I'll take you up on this for sure...

Rage
12-10-07, 7:18 pm
You are not alone here in SOCAL. I am in Orange County. I will surely try to make any training here.

Welcome...hopefully we'll see you in February...

Rage
12-10-07, 7:20 pm
Would this shindig have any room for a recovering old Animal trying to get his chops back? I had back surgery in July, and won't be getting back into the gym for real till January, but this bunch sounds like folks I could hang with.

We'd be glad to have you...consider yourself in...

Roland
12-10-07, 8:35 pm
Yo fellas...drove by the gym today..looks like a solid hardcore place, can't wait! It is actually right next to this uniform shop, where I buy some of my gear for work, etc...I pass by there all the time and didn't know there was a gym there haha...I have a feeling we're gonna have a good session fellas!

Also...there is an outback steakhouse pretty close to the gym...you guys wanna hit some steak up after training?

Hellreaver
12-10-07, 11:34 pm
Hey bro...we'll have plenty of events so I'll take you up on this for sure...

Just let me know with a pm when you are thinking about and I'll hook something up. Now for Norwalk, I'm gonna try to get the day off in Feb. I also have a couple real good friends who I'm gonna drag along with me. They ain't FORVM members yet, but you can bet your ass they will be! If not before this, definitely after we are done. I'm stoked to do this. Gotta meet up. I'm down.

kyderz
12-11-07, 6:02 am
Is there anything wrong with being stoked as fuck 2 months out?

Cuz I am..

>:0

mikeveli
12-11-07, 4:18 pm
Is there any room left? I might be in town that weekend.

Rage
12-11-07, 6:34 pm
Just let me know with a pm when you are thinking about and I'll hook something up. Now for Norwalk, I'm gonna try to get the day off in Feb. I also have a couple real good friends who I'm gonna drag along with me. They ain't FORVM members yet, but you can bet your ass they will be! If not before this, definitely after we are done. I'm stoked to do this. Gotta meet up. I'm down.

That's what I'm talkin about bro...Get those guys on the Forum first because that's one of the requirements to getting the gear for the event...Hope to you see you there and thanks for the support...

Rage
12-11-07, 6:35 pm
Is there anything wrong with being stoked as fuck 2 months out?

Cuz I am..

>:0

That's whats great about this place bro...keep it up and train hard...

Lunatic001
12-11-07, 6:37 pm
Saturday February 16th at American Eagle Gym in Norwalk, CA. They are located at 12128 Firestone Blvd. Can't wait.....ohh snap, need to order a new shirt.....Looking forward to this gathering.....

Rage
12-11-07, 6:45 pm
Is there any room left? I might be in town that weekend.

Consider yourself in...welcome...

Rage
12-11-07, 6:46 pm
Saturday February 16th at American Eagle Gym in Norwalk, CA. They are located at 12128 Firestone Blvd. Can't wait.....ohh snap, need to order a new shirt.....Looking forward to this gathering.....

You got it bro...look forward to meeting you

Rage
12-11-07, 6:47 pm
Yo fellas...drove by the gym today..looks like a solid hardcore place, can't wait! It is actually right next to this uniform shop, where I buy some of my gear for work, etc...I pass by there all the time and didn't know there was a gym there haha...I have a feeling we're gonna have a good session fellas!

Also...there is an outback steakhouse pretty close to the gym...you guys wanna hit some steak up after training?

Fuck ya...Outback is some great shit...especially after some hard training...what am I saying...anytime for that matter...Lets hit it!

brianjaney
12-11-07, 7:24 pm

I'm coming up with one, maybe two of the guys I workout with. I'm in Fallbrook - just North of San Diego. We'll see how this all goes. Hope this place can accommodate everyone. Look forward to it.

Lunatic001
12-11-07, 7:32 pm
I'm coming up with one, maybe two of the guys I workout with. I'm in Fallbrook - just North of San Diego. We'll see how this all goes. Hope this place can accommodate everyone. Look forward to it.

Close to CamPen?? I was stationed there....I live in El Centro, south of SD, I know the area of Fallbrook. If you do come up with something, let me know...

dirtydean12
12-12-07, 2:46 am
Sweet. dirtydean, am I still coming with you, or do I need to find a ride, bro?

i got no problem with it man, my lil bro and prob a couple friends of mine are going to, but i imagine we'll take more than one car...you could probly just come down from merced to p-ville and then we'll all roll out...i'll hit you up when it gets closer though, no worries man

dirtydean12
12-12-07, 2:48 am
That's what I'm talkin about bro...Get those guys on the Forum first because that's one of the requirements to getting the gear for the event...Hope to you see you there and thanks for the support...

wait...what gear???

kyderz
12-12-07, 3:48 am
i got no problem with it man, my lil bro and prob a couple friends of mine are going to, but i imagine we'll take more than one car...you could probly just come down from merced to p-ville and then we'll all roll out...i'll hit you up when it gets closer though, no worries man

Sweet. Thanks, bro.

brianjaney
12-12-07, 7:39 am
If you can make it to Fallbrook, I ain't got a problem with you sharing a ride from here. We'll see how things develop as it gets closer. I may have one or two guys from my gym along as well. I worked on Pendleton as a firefighter for many years.

I have a blog on bodybuilding.com - I can be tracked down there.

Is there some place where we sign up or log in to participate in this gismo?

Close to CamPen?? I was stationed there....I live in El Centro, south of SD, I know the area of Fallbrook. If you do come up with something, let me know...

Lunatic001
12-12-07, 10:50 am
If you can make it to Fallbrook, I ain't got a problem with you sharing a ride from here. We'll see how things develop as it gets closer. I may have one or two guys from my gym along as well. I worked on Pendleton as a firefighter for many years.

Just let RAGE know....he is the coordinator of this gathering.....

mikeveli
12-12-07, 11:00 am
Consider yourself in...welcome...

Thanks bro.

jhicks3301
12-12-07, 6:40 pm
Our LA event is going to be Bad Ass!

Rage
12-12-07, 8:02 pm
wait...what gear???

It's totally cool to get some people involved but they have to sign up and post in the forum...particularly this thread...so let em know. G diesels sending some shirts and promo stuff to support the event...so we are going to need an accurate head count.

Rage
12-12-07, 8:04 pm

Consider yourselfsigned up and in bro...make sure anyone thats getting involved posts on this thread and hangs out a bit in the forum.

Rage
12-12-07, 8:07 pm
Hey guys...the more the better...bring some friends, training partners...but make sure they know that they need to sign up as members of this Forum. This event is for active members of this Forum. When you see a post where someone is bringing some people, make sure you let them know...cool?

Rage
12-12-07, 8:10 pm
Someone in this club must be an NPC athlete...chime in and let us know...lets here some resumes...

jhicks3301
12-12-07, 9:17 pm
Hey guys...the more the better...bring some friends, training partners...but make sure they know that they need to sign up as members of this Forum. This event is for active members of this Forum. When you see a post where someone is bringing some people, make sure you let them know...cool?

agreed.. the more people we get.> AWESOME.. But bring in the forvm first.... Love to see a big turnout but make sure you guys post in here

Someone in this club must be an NPC athlete...chime in and let us know...lets here some resumes...

This would be pretty sweet

dirtydean12
12-13-07, 1:27 am
It's totally cool to get some people involved but they have to sign up and post in the forum...particularly this thread...so let em know. G diesels sending some shirts and promo stuff to support the event...so we are going to need an accurate head count.

sweet bro, gotcha

brianjaney
12-13-07, 6:27 am
Thanks Rage ... look forward to meeting you and the clan.

Consider yourselfsigned up and in bro...make sure anyone thats getting involved posts on this thread and hangs out a bit in the forum.

likwit06
12-13-07, 3:15 pm
Wussup Guys! I am so down for this animal sessionl. I have not ever been in a group full of animals, this would be my dream come true. I stay in LA near inglewood, its only about a half an hour drive to norwalk so im in for sure!!! i already asked for my day off work and if they dont give it to me, well.... Ill quit my fucking job to go. i wouldnt miss this at all. Im ready to train with high intensity. if theres something you need from me rage to count me in let me know. look foward to seeing all of you soon.

jhicks3301
12-13-07, 3:38 pm
Wussup Guys! I am so down for this animal sessionl. I have not ever been in a group full of animals, this would be my dream come true. I stay in LA near inglewood, its only about a half an hour drive to norwalk so im in for sure!!! i already asked for my day off work and if they dont give it to me, well.... Ill quit my fucking job to go. i wouldnt miss this at all. Im ready to train with high intensity. if theres something you need from me rage to count me in let me know. look foward to seeing all of you soon.

Glad that you can make it to the event.. It is going to be pretty sweet!!!

MYKL
12-13-07, 4:15 pm

Are you going to post a list of names of those that have been recognised so that we know you are aware of our interest?

I'd like one of those T's

^_^

Lunatic001
12-13-07, 4:21 pm
Are you going to post a list of names of those that have been recognised so that we know you are aware of our interest?

^_^

X2

jhicks3301
12-13-07, 4:35 pm

^_^

X2

Yeah we will get a head count once we get closer and post everyone in this thread

Hikeon3
12-13-07, 5:49 pm
I'll be attending whenever wherever.

jhicks3301
12-13-07, 6:02 pm
I'll be attending whenever wherever.

Sweet!!! I believe it is going to be an awesome turn out

Rage
12-13-07, 6:49 pm

^_^

Jhicks and I have a head count on everyone who has checked in on this thread since J started it...Like J said, when we get closer we'll get the final head count...

Pain Stricken
12-13-07, 7:38 pm

Hey, haven't checked in for a while, but still kickin' it as hard as ever. We are building a great weight pit at work that helps with stickin' to the schedule. Count me in from the high desert. Looks like Victorville needs my representation in Feb.

Rage
12-13-07, 8:28 pm
Hey, haven't checked in for a while, but still kickin' it as hard as ever. We are building a great weight pit at work that helps with stickin' to the schedule. Count me in from the high desert. Looks like Victorville needs my representation in Feb.

Whats up Pain...I know your fuckin up that gym over there...Keep after it bro...

ChalkDust
12-13-07, 10:30 pm
Hey guys, question. Am I understanding that the event is in norwalk? im from norwalk and that would kick ass. I havent had a chance to go through and read the whole post so a good post with more details would be awesome. DUDE!!! I cant believe its in my city!

jhicks3301
12-13-07, 10:47 pm

Hey guys, question. Am I understanding that the event is in norwalk? im from norwalk and that would kick ass. I havent had a chance to go through and read the whole post so a good post with more details would be awesome. DUDE!!! I cant believe its in my city!

Sweet bro.. glad that you can make it.. See the above post...

Can't wait to throw some Iron with ya and all the other animals

jhicks3301
12-13-07, 10:54 pm
Not too sure if you guys know it or not but Urep has came through and given us a price break on people attending the ABC events for some Animal Shirts to sport to the event if you don't already have one...
We were given a choice to either me and Rage buy them or get the individuals to buy them... So I'm thinking if you guys don't have one just to let us know and we will give ya the discount code.... It's the basic Black "ANIMAL" shirt

ChalkDust
12-14-07, 1:51 am
dude, I train at the american eagle! Its an awesome gym and the guys there are really cool. I would love to have an animal shirt. whats the event consist of? just a workout or what?

Roland
12-14-07, 1:59 am
dude, I train at the american eagle! Its an awesome gym and the guys there are really cool. I would love to have an animal shirt. whats the event consist of? just a workout or what?

Hey, bro I also live in Norwalk and I didn't know there was a bb gym like this here LOL...Fucking awesome that there is another Animal from my hometown on here...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I drove by the gym the other day, how is it there bro?

kyderz
12-14-07, 1:59 am
Not too sure if you guys know it or not but Urep has came through and given us a price break on people attending the ABC events for some Animal Shirts to sport to the event if you don't already have one...
We were given a choice to either me and Rage buy them or get the individuals to buy them... So I'm thinking if you guys don't have one just to let us know and we will give ya the discount code.... It's the basic Black "ANIMAL" shirt

Hey bro, could I get that code?

Hellreaver
12-14-07, 4:21 am

Does the Animal shirt need to be a specific one? I have an Animal muscle tee with "I'm not here to talk" and the Animal logo on the back. Would that suffice? Also, does everyone who is attending need a shirt?

Lunatic001
12-14-07, 10:40 am
Hey bro, could I get that code?

x2

Wasteland
12-14-07, 10:43 am

It's pretty simple (I guess that's why it's called ABC). Rep Animal by wearing an Animal t-shirt to the event, lift, and then eat. It's just a way for lifters to get together. Get in touch with the ABC coordinator for more details.

jhicks3301
12-14-07, 10:46 am
Does the Animal shirt need to be a specific one? I have an Animal muscle tee with "I'm not here to talk" and the Animal logo on the back. Would that suffice? Also, does everyone who is attending need a shirt?

nah, it doesn't need to be a specific one... Just gotta rep animal..

For the rest, I'll PM you the code

Hellreaver
12-14-07, 6:43 pm
nah, it doesn't need to be a specific one... Just gotta rep animal..

For the rest, I'll PM you the code

Sick, pm me the code too so I can get some extra lol. I need some more animal threads.

Hellreaver
12-16-07, 9:53 pm
Hey thanks jhicks. I'm going to buy another shirt for me, as well as one for each of my guys. They will be signing up on the forum and posting within the next couple days.

jhicks3301
12-16-07, 11:41 pm
Hey thanks jhicks. I'm going to buy another shirt for me, as well as one for each of my guys. They will be signing up on the forum and posting within the next couple days.

sick bro!! Good Job!

brianjaney
12-17-07, 6:56 am
Hey - So what is "the shirt" every one is buying? for this get together?

MYKL
12-17-07, 2:06 pm
Hey I'd like to support the ANIMAL way with a T also when we meet.

Please include me on the PM list for the code to get a discount jhicks3301...

I need to order up a new set of supps too.

^_^

SuNdaY
12-17-07, 6:03 pm
sweet im there...im jus about 30 mins away from Norwalk....

Roland
12-17-07, 6:14 pm
Sweet...looks like this is gonna be a big event! More peeps are checkin in...Can't wait fellas....

Roland
12-17-07, 10:36 pm
Brother jhicks..PM me the code for the Ts if you would. Thanks.

Rage
12-18-07, 6:46 pm
sweet im there...im jus about 30 mins away from Norwalk....

Welcome to the Southern California Animal Barbell Club...Look forward to throwing the iron with you guys...

MYKL
12-18-07, 7:10 pm
Looked up the address and I don't even have to get on a freeway to get there.

Just a short drive over the hill...

I live in Walnut

Roland
12-19-07, 12:43 am
Looked up the address and I don't even have to get on a freeway to get there.

Just a short drive over the hill...

I live in Walnut

Yeah, bro...that's not too far from here...

dirtydean12
12-19-07, 4:59 pm
damn, looks like this is gonna be one bad ass event! does anyone know how many we got coming?

Lunatic001
12-20-07, 5:29 pm
damn, looks like this is gonna be one bad ass event! does anyone know how many we got coming?

I don't know but the more the better.....can't wait for this event....

Rage
12-20-07, 6:59 pm

Looks like we're at almost 20 with a couple months to go...NICE!!

Anybody ever competed? Bodybuilding..Powerlifting?

SuNdaY
12-21-07, 11:20 am
um do we need to pay to get into the gym?

Rage
12-21-07, 7:02 pm
um do we need to pay to get into the gym?

$5 for the day last I checked.

dirtydean12
12-25-07, 4:00 am
$5 for the day last I checked.

not bad...

Rage
01-02-08, 6:50 pm
not bad...

You guys ready to rock this thing? This is going to be a bad ass year for the Socal Animals!

brianjaney
01-02-08, 8:57 pm
Looking forward to it ... Anybody that wants to share a ride up, let me know. I live about an hour north of San Diego just South of Temecula. Cool!

likwit06
01-05-08, 2:06 am
im ready to rock this thing like its my last day on earth!!!!! yeaaaaa

dirtydean12
01-07-08, 1:54 am
You guys ready to rock this thing? This is going to be a bad ass year for the Socal Animals!

man, you dont even know!

Mayhem13
01-07-08, 10:57 pm
Hey i'm kinda new at this... Hellreaver invited me and my bro josh to the event and we're lookin forward to it. Been liftin for about three years now i'm 22 but i feel like i'm just gettin started.

Hellreaver
01-08-08, 3:15 pm
Hey i'm kinda new at this... Hellreaver invited me and my bro josh to the event and we're lookin forward to it. Been liftin for about three years now i'm 22 but i feel like i'm just gettin started.

Told ya I was recruitin' people, Rage. Hehehe.

Rage
01-08-08, 6:21 pm

Welcome to the Club bro...Look forward to trainin with you and your bro...

Rage
01-08-08, 6:22 pm
Told ya I was recruitin' people, Rage. Hehehe.

You the man bro!

Peter Leslie
01-09-08, 1:03 am
My buddy, Paris, for those who haven't met him lifts with a rare determination and drive. We coined the acronym PNP for Paris and Peter as a play on the explosiveness of TNT seeing that we like to blow shit up in the gym. Paris invited me to the Feb 16/17 event in Norwalk. We'll both be in the house but I want to make sure this is the right place to post up. I look forward to meeting everyone in attendance.

Hellreaver
01-09-08, 3:38 pm
My buddy, Paris, for those who haven't met him lifts with a rare determination and drive. We coined the acronym PNP for Paris and Peter as a play on the explosiveness of TNT seeing that we like to blow shit up in the gym. Paris invited me to the Feb 16/17 event in Norwalk. We'll both be in the house but I want to make sure this is the right place to post up. I look forward to meeting everyone in attendance.

We look forward to meeting you too, bro!

Rage
01-09-08, 7:22 pm

We look forward to meeting you too, bro!

Likewise brothers...that's the kind of fucking attitude I love...lookin forward to meeting you guys. Welcome to the brotherhood...your in the right place.

jhicks3301
01-09-08, 11:23 pm
checking in on everyone!! Sorry I've been MIA... I'm still in bama on vacation... Can't wait to bust it out in Feb!!

boysrepublic
01-11-08, 3:17 pm
I Live In So Cal... Riversideish Area (951 Are)

What Is This All About?

Rage
01-11-08, 6:54 pm
I Live In So Cal... Riversideish Area (951 Are)

What Is This All About?

Welcome bro...we're getting together to do some training on February 16th at American Eagle Gym in Norwalk...looks like we're going to hook up at around 11 am throw some iron and feast at the Outback afterwards...care to join in?

Rage
01-11-08, 6:55 pm
checking in on everyone!! Sorry I've been MIA... I'm still in bama on vacation... Can't wait to bust it out in Feb!!

No worries bro...enjoy yourself

kyderz
01-11-08, 6:57 pm
Oh fuck, I need to take those days off!

LOL.

Diesel 1307
01-12-08, 11:23 pm
i live in hollywood, and im going to try my best to make it!

Rage
01-14-08, 7:35 pm
i live in hollywood, and im going to try my best to make it!

It would be great to have you bro...keep us posted.

jhicks3301
01-16-08, 4:46 pm
Bump for the LA Animals!!

Rage
01-17-08, 6:47 pm
Bump for the LA Animals!!

You back bro?

dirtydean12
01-19-08, 3:25 am
less than a month to go!!

jhicks3301
01-19-08, 2:58 pm
You back bro?

Yep I'm back!!!

less than a month to go!!

Yes sir!!! can't wait to kill this shit!