PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Animals ABC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21

S. Clarida
10-01-10, 1:05 am
Sry fellaz I missed an ABC at my own gym!!! Oh well. Hope you all enjoyed it and got it in! Anyone wanna join me at 7:30am tomorrow? lol. I'll be training arms.

See ya at the next ABC!

Biggie973
10-01-10, 8:33 am
Yea, I wanted to go as well.

FITGYM
10-01-10, 12:49 pm
had a good time at the ABC at Muscle Mill. Got to meet a few new faces. The ride home sucked. It started pouring rain as soon as we got on the turnpike....

It was good seeing everyone again....can't wait for next one

C.Coronato
10-01-10, 4:59 pm
ME NO SPEAK ENGLASH lol, shoulda stuck to a steak or soft tacos instead of pointing at a pic on the menu haha

hahaha, Shoulda just asked Antoine. Apparently he is MULTI-lingual lol

B. Rowe
10-01-10, 5:47 pm
hahaha, Shoulda just asked Antoine. Apparently he is MULTI-lingual lol

LOL yeh he can say i want 2 beers and a double cheeseburger in spanish, swear hes not in off season mode

T. Kemble
10-04-10, 9:44 pm
Soo whats the status of this next abc fellas??

Shark52
10-04-10, 11:37 pm
any date on an ABC at Jersey Shore?

Joey D
10-05-10, 8:25 am
I wish that I could have made this event.Anything in the evening during the week is next to impossible for me.

naturalguy
10-05-10, 8:27 am
Soo whats the status of this next abc fellas??

We are working on an ABC at Apollon gym for December 4th most likely, just have to confirm it.

We may be having one in November as well.

Biggie973
10-05-10, 8:38 am
We are working on an ABC at Apollon gym for December 4th most likely, just have to confirm it.

Nice! Can't Wait!!!

T. Kemble
10-05-10, 12:36 pm

E, you always come through buddy. looking forward to it!

Shark52
10-05-10, 1:30 pm
sounds good, iv never been to Apollon. Should be fun.

suicidegripme
10-05-10, 2:55 pm
sounds good, iv never been to Apollon. Should be fun.

I saw an APA powerlifting meet there. Awesome looking gym and really easy to get to from Route 1. Theres a Muscle Maker Grill pretty close to there too.

mdobro723
10-05-10, 5:43 pm

Apollon is an awesome hardcore gym. Rob and Irina are very welcoming. whenever i'm home from school i make it a point to get my workouts in there.

Bondons
10-05-10, 9:46 pm
Apollon was my first ABC and it was an awesome gym...great place to train can't wait to go back

naturalguy
10-11-10, 4:46 pm
New Jersey is getting it's ABC on once again at the hardcore Apollon Gym in Edison, NJ

Saturday December 4th at 1pm

160 Talmadge Rd
Edison, NJ 08817
(732) 985-8576
Eats TBD

G Diesel
10-11-10, 4:50 pm
New Jersey is getting it's ABC on once again at the hardcore Apollon Gym in Edison, NJ

160 Talmadge Rd
Edison, NJ 08817
(732) 985-8576
Eats TBD

Nice, NG. Postworkout grub at Muscle Maker in Edison?

Peace, G

naturalguy
10-11-10, 4:55 pm
Nice, NG. Postworkout grub at Muscle Maker in Edison?

Peace, G

Aye, a good choice

JUGGERNAUT
10-11-10, 4:59 pm
Aye, a good choice

down with that

naturalguy
10-11-10, 5:10 pm
down with that

You are hooked on the MMG

Vinny G
10-11-10, 5:49 pm
December 4t...i'm in

B. Rowe
10-11-10, 6:39 pm

160 Talmadge Rd
Edison, NJ 08817
(732) 985-8576
Eats TBD

Sounds good, havent been there yet herd good things

Biggie973
10-11-10, 8:46 pm

160 Talmadge Rd
Edison, NJ 08817
(732) 985-8576
Eats TBD

I'm In!!!

S. Clarida
10-11-10, 9:05 pm

160 Talmadge Rd
Edison, NJ 08817
(732) 985-8576
Eats TBD

Count GK in for apollon...Looking forward to the eatz after. Post show ABC!

GK

T. Kemble
10-12-10, 1:15 am
Count me in also!

Looking forwards to hanging with the guys again right before the holidays.

Aggression
10-12-10, 8:41 am

160 Talmadge Rd
Edison, NJ 08817
(732) 985-8576
Eats TBD

Ah, my old stompin' ground. I like it. Can't wait.

FITGYM
10-12-10, 12:09 pm
can't wait....

Rexor91
10-12-10, 2:43 pm
Whud up in tha' JERRZZZZZZZZ? Longtime no see to most of you guys, how ya been?

FITGYM
10-12-10, 3:40 pm
Is there a flyer yet so I can post it up in the gym???

naturalguy
10-12-10, 3:49 pm
Is there a flyer yet so I can post it up in the gym???

Not yet

bdb1513
10-12-10, 10:31 pm
gotta get a little close and i'll see what i can do to make this one. apollon is a great gym

Bondons
10-13-10, 8:00 am
gonna be awesome!!!

naturalguy
10-13-10, 8:15 am
Whud up in tha' JERRZZZZZZZZ? Longtime no see to most of you guys, how ya been?

Good to hear from you Rexor, we are still doing our thing here in the dirty jerz, how are you?

S. Clarida
10-13-10, 12:12 pm
Come time for this ABC, we can hopefully say: Special Guest-WNBF Overall World Champion and Universal Athlete Shaun "The Giant Killer" Clarida

JUGGERNAUT
10-13-10, 12:15 pm
Come time for this ABC, we can hopefully say: Special Guest-WNBF Overall World Champion and Universal Athlete Shaun "The Giant Killer" Clarida

Do it up man.

naturalguy
10-13-10, 12:45 pm

Not hopefully, will be

S. Clarida
10-14-10, 12:26 am
Not hopefully, will be

Consider it DONE!

FITGYM
10-14-10, 1:30 am
I like where this is going.....

S. Clarida
10-19-10, 2:03 pm
I like where this is going.....

FITGYM crew...you all coming down to Apollon on the 4th? If so, bring me a cheesesteak or 2. I'll pay ya back..i promise, lol.

Havent had a philly steak since 2003

Enforcer
10-19-10, 2:49 pm

160 Talmadge Rd
Edison, NJ 08817
(732) 985-8576
Eats TBD

NG and I discussed this ABC ahead of time to make sure I was not working this day. You know I am gonna be there, cant wait

FITGYM
10-20-10, 2:56 am
FITGYM crew...you all coming down to Apollon on the 4th? If so, bring me a cheesesteak or 2. I'll pay ya back..i promise, lol.

Havent had a philly steak since 2003

is that wit or wit out ?

S. Clarida
10-20-10, 2:58 pm
is that wit or wit out ?

with or without what?

Referring to toppings? possibly fried onions? LOAD EM UP!

Onions, salt, pepper, ketchup. Damn, I'm getting hungry just writting this.

C.Coronato
10-20-10, 3:33 pm
Ahh GK you have so much to learn!

Wit = With Onions
Wit Out = Without Onions

Then pick your cheese, Wizz, Provolone, American, ect.

S. Clarida
10-21-10, 12:21 am
Ahh GK you have so much to learn!

Wit = With Onions
Wit Out = Without Onions

Then pick your cheese, Wizz, Provolone, American, ect.

Damn! I'm so lost. I havent had a steak since forever.

Onions are a MUST! American Cheese works for me.

Loose21
10-30-10, 7:13 pm
I'm def going to Apollon Gym in Dec. I work right around the corner lol

Shark52
10-30-10, 11:40 pm
clearing my calendar now!!!

S. Clarida
11-02-10, 2:27 pm
Am I the only one but is anyone else fired up for an ABC at apollon??? I know for damn sure I AM! It may have to do with the fact that this will be an ABC that I will NOT be carrying around tupperware and can finally enjoy the post workout grub!

I know it's too early to tell but who's training what? I know some of you guys have your standard "ABC bodyparts" that you always train when you go to ABCs. For me its either back or bis and tris. I think NG knows a thing or two about ABC bodyparts. He's an advocate of arm training at ABCs

S. Clarida aka GK-Arms

Big Wides
11-03-10, 6:48 am
12/4 sounds like a plan.....got a little under a month to try and get big before this ABC

Aggression
11-03-10, 8:03 am
I'm definitely amped to hit up Apollon Gym again. I trained there for about 6 months in the spring and occasionally go there to mix things up. A great gym, no doubt. I'll also be bringing my workout partner. He's only been in the game for a few months, but he's eager to pop his ABC cherry at Apollon.

naturalguy
11-03-10, 8:22 am
Am I the only one but is anyone else fired up for an ABC at apollon??? I know for damn sure I AM! It may have to do with the fact that this will be an ABC that I will NOT be carrying around tupperware and can finally enjoy the post workout grub!

I know it's too early to tell but who's training what? I know some of you guys have your standard "ABC bodyparts" that you always train when you go to ABCs. For me its either back or bis and tris. I think NG knows a thing or two about ABC bodyparts. He's an advocate of arm training at ABCs

S. Clarida aka GK-Arms

I am pumped for this also.

You are right, it's usually arms for me but my training is different now. I am on a powerlifting routine so it will either be my Friday workout which is bench or it will be my Sunday workout which is squats.

Big Wides
11-03-10, 8:56 am

You are right, it's usually arms for me but my training is different now. I am on a powerlifting routine so it will either be my Friday workout which is bench or it will be my Sunday workout which is squats.

do squats! I'll join ya

DeafMuscles
11-03-10, 12:55 pm

S. Clarida aka GK-Arms

Fired up + tingling in me feels about right bro lol. Been wanting to go to Apollon for a few years now, ever since i attended my first bodybuilding show 2 years back and they were repping their clothes there and gave me a free pass.. never did use it tho. Got back into offseason a week and a half ago, had my new set routine since day 1 of course, barely changed tho.. saturdays are my hams/calves/abs days but this IS an ABC, so would love to do squats or anything else heavy and hard since i wouldnt mind training with others. Fridays are arm days for me fyi. Sundays are my off days so i can certainly do some possible rearranging of bodypart days, would love to hear back about this from u and everyone else.

Mon - back
Tues - chest
Weds - quads/calves
Thurs - shoulders/traps
Fri - bis/tris/forearms
Sat - hams/calves
Sun - off
Gladly open to rearrangement if fellas wanna work out with others!

G Diesel
11-03-10, 1:53 pm
do squats! I'll join ya

Funny, I think Vinny G and I will be training wheels as well.

Peace, G

T. Kemble
11-03-10, 2:24 pm
fellas let me say how excited i am to finally get to training with the crew, I already got the day off and looking forward to going nuts in some way, shape or form, the TK you all know and love haha.

Big Wides
11-03-10, 10:01 pm
Funny, I think Vinny G and I will be training wheels as well.

Peace, G

Nice....hell you know me I'll train with anyone but am aiming to hit up legs.

S. Clarida
11-04-10, 11:36 am
I'm definitely amped to hit up Apollon Gym again. I trained there for about 6 months in the spring and occasionally go there to mix things up. A great gym, no doubt. I'll also be bringing my workout partner. He's only been in the game for a few months, but he's eager to pop his ABC cherry at Apollon.

Nice! I may try to get a few guys to come on down as well. Should be a good turnout!

Yea, your right! Your on a mission now! SHOWTIME!!!

suicidegripme
11-04-10, 1:58 pm

Well atleast I wont be the only new guy there! Cant wait for this.

Enforcer
11-07-10, 11:18 am
I cant wait for the ABC at Apollon. As of right now as long as they don't back out, I am planning of bringing a crew of me and 4 other guys. Def. pumped for this one.

athELITE4
11-09-10, 9:56 pm
Whats up everybody,

I just joined the forum so I def wanna make it to an ABC soon, I'm at school at Arizona State so I'm gonna miss Dec 4th which kills me because its so close to my house but if there are any others in the winter or even if I gotta wait til the summer I look forward to meeting all you guys.

Steve

_Trainlikeafreak
11-09-10, 10:14 pm
damn I dont get out of school until December 9th lol.

Biggie973
11-10-10, 8:19 am
I can't wait for this!! I got the ABC on the 4th & Muscle Camp on the 11th. I love it!

G Diesel
11-10-10, 9:34 am
Well atleast I wont be the only new guy there! Cant wait for this.

Very nice bro. Will be good to meet ya.

I cant wait for the ABC at Apollon. As of right now as long as they don't back out, I am planning of bringing a crew of me and 4 other guys. Def. pumped for this one.

My freak cousin is bringing a crew with him. Nice.

Whats up everybody,

I just joined the forum so I def wanna make it to an ABC soon, I'm at school at Arizona State so I'm gonna miss Dec 4th which kills me because its so close to my house but if there are any others in the winter or even if I gotta wait til the summer I look forward to meeting all you guys.

Steve

No doubt bro, we look forward to it.

damn I dont get out of school until December 9th lol.

You'll be missed bro, but definitely next time.

I can't wait for this!! I got the ABC on the 4th & Muscle Camp on the 11th. I love it!

What's a muscle camp B.I.G.?

Peace, G

Big D
11-10-10, 10:29 am
december 4th is a saturday?? guess ill be pullin... who wants in??

_Trainlikeafreak
11-11-10, 2:32 pm
Hey Bro's, is there a chance of doing another ABC in the month of December? I really want to do one while I'm home from school.

Thanks,
- Zach

Biggie973
11-12-10, 10:08 am
Very nice bro. Will be good to meet ya.

My freak cousin is bringing a crew with him. Nice.

No doubt bro, we look forward to it.

You'll be missed bro, but definitely next time.

What's a muscle camp B.I.G.?

Peace, G

The Muscle Camp is an event hosted by Diamond Gym where you can train, learn about nutrition, contest prep, supplementation with top npc & IFBB Pros. They give you a lot of goodie bags & lunch as well. Photo Ops with them.

suicidegripme
11-12-10, 2:51 pm
The Muscle Camp is an event hosted by Diamond Gym where you can train, learn about nutrition, contest prep, supplementation with top npc & IFBB Pros. They give you a lot of goodie bags & lunch as well. Photo Ops with them.

That is awesome man. I just googled it and saw the information for the 2009 event, thats crazy. Have a great time.
http://www.diamondgym.pro/gallery/12-muscle-camp-2009

Enforcer
11-14-10, 10:09 am
Whats up everybody,

Steve

Welcome aboard bro, and dont wrry the ABC's are always popping off in the summertime, so you will def. have the opportunity to make it out to an event

Enforcer
11-14-10, 10:11 am
Hey Bro's, is there a chance of doing another ABC in the month of December? I really want to do one while I'm home from school.

Thanks,
- Zach

It prob won't happen just bc of XMAS and alot of people traveling for the holidays, but don't worry bro there will be plenty more chances to hit up and ABC

Biggie973
11-15-10, 8:05 am
That is awesome man. I just googled it and saw the information for the 2009 event, thats crazy. Have a great time.
http://www.diamondgym.pro/gallery/12-muscle-camp-2009

It was fun last year & I know it's gonna be fun again this year.

G Diesel
11-15-10, 9:51 am
It was fun last year & I know it's gonna be fun again this year.

Dwayne's the man. Very cool to see Diamond get the recognition it deserves. It is one of the great gyms in the country.

Is there a cover?

Peace, G

Biggie973
11-16-10, 12:06 pm
Dwayne's the man. Very cool to see Diamond get the recognition it deserves. It is one of the great gyms in the country.

Is there a cover?

Peace, G

Actually, there is. It's $100 before the 30th, After that, it's $150. This is what you get for your money:

December 11th at Diamond Gym 9am-3pm

Come out and "Train with the Pro's!"

Join us at Diamond Gym in Maplewood, New Jersey for th 2nd Annual Muscle Camp where you the Fan, have the chance to train and learn from the sports Brightest Stars in the world of Bodybuilding, Fitness & Figure!

Sponsor Gift Bags, Photo Ops, Q &A with the Pro's and Raffle VIP Packages plus Food, T-shirts and a Free VIP Trip to the New York Pro!

Lenda Murray
Carla Salotti
Rodney Roller
Jason Arntz
Guy Cisternino
Bethany Wagner
Sarah Hayes
Fred Smalls
Nicole Duncan
Kevin Levrone
Jason Huh
Carlo Filippone
Vinny Galanti
Gina Trochiano
Ed Nunn
Jeff Long
Shawn Rhoden
Cedric McMillan

For more information email gym owner, Dwayne McDaniel at: info@diamondgym.pro or call: (973) 762- 0828

Some of the Sponsors are Bodybuilding.com, MHP, Gaspari, Oxygen4Energy.com, Egg Whites Int, ISS, Animal, Universal, Labrada, Betancourt Nutrition, APT Wrist Straps, DY Nutrition, BSN, Zero Limits, Muscle Meds. Levrone Formula ABB and More.!!!!!!!!

"Lunch, T-shirt, gift bag..."
Ah plus..............

Raffle Drawing where you will have the chance to win VIP Gift Bags,
5- $50 Gift Certificates from Egg Whites International,
a 1 Year Magazine Subscription to Muscular Development Magazine,
6 Month Diamond Gym Membership,
" Victory Plate Dinner" at Muscle Maker Grille with a Sign Autogrpahed Photo of the Owner compliments of Victor Martinez,
Photos in Muscular Development Magazine,
Pictures with the Pro's,
Pro Q & A Seminar with the Pro's and the
"VIP Free Trip to the NY Pro!"

G Diesel
11-16-10, 12:30 pm
That's a whole lot of cheddar, Biggie... You better take some serious notes my man.

Peace, G

DeafMuscles
11-16-10, 1:31 pm
Yo G, check out the Muscle Camp videos from last year.

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/lifestyle/2585-shawn-ray-muscle-camp-presented-by-mhp-and-the-md-supplement-store.html

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/lifestyle/2609-genr8-presents-qshawn-ray-muscle-campq-video.html

Names from last year i don't yet see on the list for this year are Evan, Kai, and Victor but there's still lots of time left to add them and more though.

G Diesel
11-16-10, 1:39 pm
Yo G, check out the Muscle Camp videos from last year.

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/lifestyle/2585-shawn-ray-muscle-camp-presented-by-mhp-and-the-md-supplement-store.html

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/lifestyle/2609-genr8-presents-qshawn-ray-muscle-campq-video.html

Names from last year i don't yet see on the list for this year are Evan, Kai, and Victor but there's still lots of time left to add them and more though.

There'd probably be a whole lot more high school and college kids there who are hungry to learn about the sport if it wasn't $150 a pop... You put the prices that high, you're depending on die hard bodybuilding FANS and groupie love.

There are a few strong names on that list, no doubt. Anything that Dwayne and Diamond are doing is cool with me.

Peace, G

DeafMuscles
11-16-10, 1:46 pm
There'd probably be a whole lot more high school and college kids there who are hungry to learn about the sport if it wasn't $150 a pop... You put the prices that high, you're depending on die hard bodybuilding FANS and groupie love.

There are a few strong names on that list, no doubt. Anything that Dwayne and Diamond are doing is cool with me.

Peace, G

I agree. But for everything and everyone involved, it's quite worth it don't you think. Even some of us might go as far as to say they're underpaying - that's a true diehard fan or fellow lifter.

Big D
11-16-10, 1:55 pm
150bones to take pics??
underpaying?!

haha comeon now.

G Diesel
11-16-10, 4:56 pm
I agree. But for everything and everyone involved, it's quite worth it don't you think. Even some of us might go as far as to say they're underpaying - that's a true diehard fan or fellow lifter.

Underpaying? Guess that is in the eye of the beholder. For me, a lot of the names on that list should be thrilled that anyone knows who they are, let alone that they'd pay $150 to meet them or for photo ops. Can you imagine Arnold doing that in the 70s?

Personally, I think the sport has so much to offer people of all ages, but especially young kids. But you put that kind of price tag on it in this economy and you begin to limit who can attend.

I realize that I've been around the sport for a while and I've met a lot of the big names and got their pics when I was a kid, so that is easy for me to say. Plus, I'm not that into celebrities (even real celebrities). To me it is more like Yankee fantasy camp where old dudes pay top dollar to go to play with their childhood heroes. Unless of course, you're just going there to learn and raise your game by picking the brains of some really advanced guys, then it makes a little more sense.

Peace, G

Biggie973
11-16-10, 7:16 pm
That's a whole lot of cheddar, Biggie... You better take some serious notes my man.

Peace, G

It might be a lot of money but if u break it down, it's like $15 per athlete. That pretty good & plus, all the supplements & knowledge u can get is priceless.

Big D
11-17-10, 8:47 am
the only one on that list that would be worth any money to see is my man Vinny Galanti.

as far as 150$-- how about ya take that over to Universal.com and buy some pak,pm, flex, and omega and do your own research of what works and what doesnt instead of listen to a bunch of "legitemate" guys give your their "secrets to success"

Aggression
11-17-10, 8:48 am
the only one on that list that would be worth any money to see is my man Vinny Galanti.

as far as 150$-- how about ya take that over to Universal.com and buy some pak,pm, flex, and omega and do your own research of what works and what doesnt instead of listen to a bunch of "legitemate" guys give your their "secrets to success"

<drops the hammer>

Aggression
11-17-10, 8:51 am
Just a little over 2 weeks until Animal invades Apollon once again. This gym was my home turf for 6 months and I fucking miss the shit out of the place. I'm salivating at the chance to hit the weights there again. One of the best gyms I've ever trained at.

Who's training what? I should be either squatting or benching ....

Big D
11-17-10, 8:54 am
i think im going to squat and pull.

how about you join?

G Diesel
11-17-10, 9:01 am
It might be a lot of money but if u break it down, it's like $15 per athlete. That pretty good & plus, all the supplements & knowledge u can get is priceless.

Somebody should be paying my man Biggie $150 for that kind of support...

Just a little over 2 weeks until Animal invades Apollon once again. This gym was my home turf for 6 months and I fucking miss the shit out of the place. I'm salivating at the chance to hit the weights there again. One of the best gyms I've ever trained at.

Who's training what? I should be either squatting or benching ....

I'll be there my friend... Counting the days. And I'll be training wheels.

Peace, G

naturalguy
11-17-10, 9:03 am
i think im going to squat and pull.

how about you join?

I'll be deloading :)

Big D
11-17-10, 11:02 am
I'll be deloading :)

week 48 of 52 of the perpetual deload

Biggie973
11-17-10, 12:37 pm
Somebody should be paying my man Biggie $150 for that kind of support...

I'll be there my friend... Counting the days. And I'll be training wheels.

Peace, G

I'll take the money if anybody wants to give it to me....

Biggie973
11-17-10, 12:37 pm
I should be training back or shoulders that day

naturalguy
11-18-10, 12:28 pm
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/ABC_Flyer.jpg

Big D
11-18-10, 2:18 pm
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/ABC_Flyer.jpg

shouldnt it say

"ABC SPECIAL EVENT
come train with the animal crew
and deload with NaturalGuy
Saturday December 4th
Apollon Gym
160 Talmadge Rd, Edison NJ"

????

Aggression
11-18-10, 2:20 pm
^ lol

FITGYM
11-19-10, 11:28 am
Can't Wait

xgentzx
11-19-10, 12:39 pm
driving from North of Boston with 3-4 others, count us in for sure.

Punishir
11-21-10, 8:28 pm
I was wondering if there was a problem with this event? Just cuz it isnt on the calendar. Im new to the forums and looking to make it.

Thx

Punishir
11-21-10, 8:49 pm
I hope this is the right place to post. Im from S. Jersey right off the A.C Exp. Looking to meet everyone and learn. Just getting back after 7 yrs.. Ive been traing for 1 month and loving it more then b4. So let me kmow whats going on, and Im looking to make it to the event Dec. 4th.

Thx

C.Coronato
11-22-10, 9:55 am
No problems my man! Here it is brotha:

http://forum.animalpak.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=430&day=2010-12-4&c=1

C.Coronato
11-22-10, 9:59 am
Whats going on my man, Welcome. Bring from South Jersey, you have a few options.

I know you already posted in the Jersey chapter, but being from down there, you may also be interested in the Philly and DE chapters:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?10039-A-Philly-Gathering

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?13058-Delaware-Animals

Aggression
11-22-10, 10:06 am
Apollon looms. I may be bringing 2 freshies to this one.

Enforcer
11-22-10, 11:08 am
driving from North of Boston with 3-4 others, count us in for sure.

Nice bro, nothing like a road trip to an ABC. Def. makes for a great day

Enforcer
11-22-10, 11:09 am
shouldnt it say

"ABC SPECIAL EVENT
and deload with NaturalGuy
Saturday December 4th
Apollon Gym

????

Hhahhahahhah I love it bro. Or it could read:

"ABC SPECIAL EVENT
and train arms with Naturalguy in your jeans (Jersey Shore to follow)
Saturday December 4th
Apollon Gym

Big D
11-22-10, 11:15 am

"ABC SPECIAL EVENT
Saturday December 4th
Apollon Gym

i like it!!
they both work pretty well

Enforcer
11-22-10, 11:20 am
I hope this is the right place to post. Im from S. Jersey right off the A.C Exp. Looking to meet everyone and learn. Just getting back after 7 yrs.. Ive been traing for 1 month and loving it more then b4. So let me kmow whats going on, and Im looking to make it to the event Dec. 4th.

Thx

We have an upcoming ABC December 4th at Apollon Gym in Edison. Starts at 1, hopefully you can make it out bro

naturalguy
11-22-10, 11:33 am

"ABC SPECIAL EVENT
Saturday December 4th
Apollon Gym

If it wasn't December we could have headed straight for the Tiki bar

Big D
11-22-10, 11:40 am
If it wasn't December we could have headed straight for the Tiki bar

i was thinking right to DJAIS

naturalguy
11-22-10, 11:56 am
i was thinking right to DJAIS

Now we are talking

FITGYM
11-22-10, 12:09 pm
are we ready for a role call????

Fit Gym plus 4

FITGYM
11-22-10, 3:49 pm
Welcome to the family Bro

Punishir
11-22-10, 5:30 pm
We have an upcoming ABC December 4th at Apollon Gym in Edison. Starts at 1, hopefully you can make it out bro

Yeah sounds good. Is there anything I need to know or bring?

And C.Coronato I can do Philly too, Im only 15-20 mins. away.

And thx FITGYM glad to be here.

xgentzx
11-22-10, 9:00 pm
Nice bro, nothing like a road trip to an ABC. Def. makes for a great day

this will be our first ABC event too... all I wanna know is who is ready to deadlift???

BazookaJoe
11-23-10, 12:32 am
enforcer are we off that weekend?

B. Rowe
11-24-10, 11:19 pm
Damn, always wanted to hit up Apollon but I will be in sunny California tearing up the bodybuilding stage that day.

Bondons
11-25-10, 10:40 am
Happy Thanksgiving jersey animals!

Gotta stuff myself with all this turkey to get ready to tear it up at Apollon!

naturalguy
11-29-10, 9:21 am
Roll call:

naturalguy

Big D
11-29-10, 9:24 am
Roll call:

naturalguy
BIG D

Aggression
11-29-10, 9:31 am
Roll call:

naturalguy
Big D
Aggression

Bondons
11-29-10, 10:58 am
Apollon Gym Roll Call
Roll call:

naturalguy
Big D
Aggression
Bondons +1

suicidegripme
11-29-10, 11:35 am
Suicidegripme +1

G Diesel
11-29-10, 11:55 am
naturalguy
Big D
Aggression
Bondons +1
suicidegripme +1
G Diesel

FITGYM
11-30-10, 12:19 pm
cant wait im coming plus 6

Enforcer
11-30-10, 1:17 pm
this will be our first ABC event too... all I wanna know is who is ready to deadlift???

Damn is everyone gonna be deadlifting on Saturday? lol

Enforcer
11-30-10, 1:19 pm
enforcer are we off that weekend?

Yes we are, shit I made sure NG specifically picked this date so we wouldn't be working, are you gonna make it out? Shoot me a text this week

Enforcer
11-30-10, 1:20 pm
naturalguy
Big D
Aggression
Bondons +1
suicidegripme +1
G Diesel
Enforcer +1 (my brother)
wilkesballa04

Big Wides
11-30-10, 1:34 pm
whose training what? NG you still down for squats?

Enforcer
11-30-10, 2:09 pm

Hitting back with my brother and wilkesballa04- Heavy deads FTW!!!

naturalguy
11-30-10, 2:54 pm

Yes sir, me and T.Kemble are squatting, feel free to join us

Big D
11-30-10, 3:18 pm
Yes sir, me and T.Kemble are squatting, feel free to join us

**progressive deload**
25% x 2 x 5

naturalguy
11-30-10, 3:38 pm
**progressive deload**
25% x 2 x 5

That is too heavy

Big D
11-30-10, 3:43 pm
That is too heavy

see!! this is why you must teach me the ways of the deload

suicidegripme
11-30-10, 8:18 pm

Damn, me and my boy are going to be hitting shoulders, definitly not as fun as heavy squats/deads.

Biggie973
11-30-10, 10:07 pm
naturalguy
Big D
Aggression
Bondons +1
suicidegripme +1
G Diesel
Enforcer +1 (my brother)
wilkesballa04
Biggie973 +1

naturalguy
12-01-10, 9:11 am
Fellas bring your shaker cups, we will have the new Universal Atomic 7 on hand for you to try out

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Atomic7_grapeblack.jpg

Aggression
12-01-10, 9:32 am
Boom. Sounds good to me, NG.

J-Dawg
12-01-10, 10:22 am
Nice NG. The new Atomic 7 is really good.

Biggie973
12-01-10, 12:06 pm
Never had that before. Willing to try it out.

FITGYM
12-01-10, 12:10 pm
Fellas bring your shaker cups, we will have the new Universal Atomic 7 on hand for you to try out

Just ordered some....

FITGYM
12-01-10, 12:14 pm
naturalguy
Big D
Aggression
Bondons +1
suicidegripme +1
G Diesel
Enforcer +1 (my brother)
wilkesballa04
Biggie973 +1
Fit Gym + Duke-Josh-Brian-Mitch-Walt-Ray.....

Enforcer
12-01-10, 12:48 pm

Free bottles for the first 30 people thru the door? lol

Enforcer
12-01-10, 12:49 pm
naturalguy
Big D
Aggression
Bondons +1
suicidegripme +1
G Diesel
Enforcer +1 (my brother)
wilkesballa04
Biggie973 +1
Fit Gym + Duke-Josh-Brian-Mitch-Walt-Ray
bazookajoe

RK
12-01-10, 10:29 pm
naturalguy
Big D
Aggression
Bondons +1
suicidegripme +1
G Diesel
Enforcer +1 (my brother)
wilkesballa04
Biggie973 +1
bazookajoe
RK +1

Havent been to an ABC since May...looking forward to seeing everyone!

C.Coronato
12-02-10, 10:14 am
naturalguy
Big D
Aggression
Bondons +1
suicidegripme +1
G Diesel
Enforcer +1 (my brother)
wilkesballa04
Biggie973 +1
bazookajoe
RK +1
C.Coronato

G Diesel
12-02-10, 10:20 am
naturalguy
Big D
Aggression
Bondons +1
suicidegripme +1
G Diesel +1
Enforcer +1 (my brother)
wilkesballa04
Biggie973 +1
bazookajoe
RK +1
C.Coronato
Big Wides
The Truth
Punisher

naturalguy
12-02-10, 10:41 am
Fellas for post workout eats I would suggest Muscle Maker Grill in Edison:

http://www.musclemakergrill.com/locations_edison.php

Wick Plaza
561 Route 1 South
Edison, NJ 08837

I may not be able to stick around for food after due to a family obligation but I've eaten there before, good stuff

G Diesel
12-02-10, 10:46 am
Fellas for post workout eats I would suggest Muscle Maker Grill in Edison:

http://www.musclemakergrill.com/locations_edison.php

Wick Plaza
561 Route 1 South
Edison, NJ 08837

I may not be able to stick around for food after due to a family obligation but I've eaten there before, good stuff

Absolutely, NG. This is a no-brainer. Gotta love the close proximity of good bodybuilding food.

I look forward to grubbing with the boys at Muscle Maker Grill.

Peace, G

S. Clarida
12-02-10, 10:59 am
Apollon Gym Roll Call
Roll call:

naturalguy
Big D
Aggression
Bondons +1
suicidegripme +1
G Diesel +1
Enforcer +1 (my brother)
wilkesballa04
Biggie973 +1
bazookajoe
RK +1
C.Coronato
Big Wides
The Truth
Punisher
GK + 1

Aggression
12-02-10, 11:01 am
Roll Call:

naturalguy
Big D
Aggression +1
Bondons +1
suicidegripme +1
G Diesel +1
Enforcer +1 (my brother)
wilkesballa04
Biggie973 +1
bazookajoe
RK +1
C.Coronato
Big Wides
The Truth
Punisher
GK +1

T. Kemble
12-02-10, 12:26 pm
naturalguy
Big D
Aggression
Bondons +1
T.Kemble
Skibasgym + 3
suicidegripme +1
G Diesel +1
Enforcer +1 (my brother)
wilkesballa04
Biggie973 +1
bazookajoe
RK +1
C.Coronato
Big Wides
The Truth
Punisher
GK +1

Enforcer
12-02-10, 1:57 pm
naturalguy
Big D
Aggression
Bondons +1
suicidegripme +1
G Diesel +1
Enforcer +1 (my brother)
wilkesballa04
Biggie973 +1
bazookajoe
RK +1
C.Coronato
Big Wides
The Truth
Punisher

Punisher? Did I read that correctly? A Mikey D sighting?

mdobro723
12-02-10, 4:06 pm
naturalguy
Big D
Aggression
Bondons +1
T.Kemble
Skibasgym + 3
suicidegripme +1
G Diesel +1
Enforcer +1 (my brother)
wilkesballa04
Biggie973 +1
bazookajoe
RK +1
C.Coronato
Big Wides
The Truth
Punisher
GK +1
mdobro723 +1

lookin foward to hitting up my first abc pumpeddd for this

G Diesel
12-02-10, 4:19 pm
Punisher? Did I read that correctly? A Mikey D sighting?

The FORVM has officially been put on notice.

mdobro723 +1

lookin foward to hitting up my first abc pumpeddd for this

We're pumped to have you in the mix bro. Look forward to meeting you.

Peace, G

Big D
12-02-10, 4:26 pm
yo G, what time saturday?

im getting ansy thinking about it haah

G Diesel
12-02-10, 4:33 pm
yo G, what time saturday?

im getting ansy thinking about it haah

1pm bro. Look forward to seeing you there.

Here's a refresher for anybody missing the details...

Saturday, December 4th at 1pm

Apollon Gym
160 Talmadge Rd
Edison, NJ 08817
(732) 985-8576

Postworkout Meal at Muscle Maker Grill.

Peace, G

FITGYM
12-02-10, 9:24 pm
naturalguy
Big D
Aggression
Bondons +1
T.Kemble
Skibasgym + 3
suicidegripme +1
G Diesel +1
Enforcer +1 (my brother)
wilkesballa04
Biggie973 +1
Fit Gym + 9
bazookajoe
RK +1
C.Coronato
Big Wides
The Truth
Punisher
GK +1
mdobro723 +1

Impressive line up Fella's....

Looks like we will end the year with a serious turnout

Punishir
12-02-10, 9:57 pm
Hey, do you know what time we would be rapping up. If van isn't fixed by then, tjen I'll have to use the bus.

Thx

C.Coronato
12-03-10, 9:15 am
Hey, do you know what time we would be rapping up. If van isn't fixed by then, tjen I'll have to use the bus.

Thx

Usually train for 1.5-2 hours or so then go eat for an hour .. prob be done around 4 or so, but could be more, or less brotha!

Bondons
12-03-10, 11:05 am
Looks like its gonna be a nice turnout. Can't wait.

Loose21
12-03-10, 11:25 am
naturalguy
Big D
Aggression
Bondons +1
T.Kemble
Skibasgym + 3
suicidegripme +1
G Diesel +1
Enforcer +1 (my brother)
wilkesballa04
Biggie973 +1
Fit Gym + 9
bazookajoe
RK +1
C.Coronato
Big Wides
The Truth
Punisher
GK +1
mdobro723 +1
Loose21 + 1

RK
12-03-10, 12:13 pm
Anyone going to be training chest thats got room for another?

Enforcer
12-03-10, 12:19 pm
1pm bro. Look forward to seeing you there.

Here's a refresher for anybody missing the details...

Saturday, December 4th at 1pm

Apollon Gym
160 Talmadge Rd
Edison, NJ 08817
(732) 985-8576

Postworkout Meal at Muscle Maker Grill.

Peace, G

So pumped for this, looks like we have a solid turnout coming, should be another great NJ ABC

C.Coronato
12-03-10, 1:59 pm
I will be trainnig legs, Whos in ?

Wilkesballa04
12-03-10, 2:22 pm
Free bottles for the first 30 people thru the door? lol

I hope there are samples... Would love to try agent o if someone has a scoop laying around.

goose1985
12-03-10, 10:33 pm
ABC Roll Call

naturalguy
Big D
Aggression
Bondons +1
T.Kemble
Skibasgym + 3
suicidegripme +1
G Diesel +1
Enforcer +1 (my brother)
wilkesballa04
Biggie973 +1
Fit Gym + 9
bazookajoe
RK +1
C.Coronato
Big Wides
The Truth
Punisher
GK +1
mdobro723 +1
Loose21 + 1
Goose (first abc)

naturalguy
12-04-10, 7:26 am
I am pumped fellas

FITGYM
12-04-10, 8:57 am
I am on my way. cant wait

xgentzx
12-04-10, 10:02 am
Just traveled 6 hours from north of Boston solo, the rest bailed, I'm calling in sick to work haha... in Hoboken now, Edison in a few hours... lack of food and lack of sleep I might fall over, but I'll be there

Punishir
12-04-10, 10:39 am
Omw now, just got on the train from Camden
Will be getting off the bus around 12:35. Then Ill get a lil cardio in with the mile walk to the gym. LOL. See ya soon.

Big Wides
12-04-10, 10:50 am
had me some pancakes, eggs and pork roll....can't wait, been a while since I've been to an ABC.

suicidegripme
12-04-10, 7:57 pm
Crazy to see so many guys reppin Animal. Hope everyone had a good time. Great f*cking gym there.

Bondons
12-04-10, 8:13 pm
Great to see everybody. Lots of powerlifting going on!
Naturalguy killin' it in the squat rack even though he was injured! ;)

FITGYM
12-04-10, 8:24 pm
It was a great time for sure. We had a great turn out and the gym is awesome. post grub was awesome.

It was great seeing some old faces and meeting new ones.

Cant' wait for the next one.

Biggie973
12-04-10, 8:56 pm
It was fun day. Great turn out. Great back training with G Diesel, The Truth & Big Wides.

Punishir
12-04-10, 9:25 pm
Great to get to train at a real gym since 03. I had a good time and met a few of you. It was great to get it in good,.

Wilkesballa04
12-05-10, 10:32 am
It was my first ABC, I trained back and calves with Enforcer and his bro. I had a blast and will def be at the next one. It was great to meet a bunch of like minded people.

T. Kemble
12-05-10, 11:22 am
Had a great time, it was great to get everyone together before the Holidays. Hope to see some pics/videos soon!

TK

Big D
12-06-10, 8:55 am
good ass time in Edison on Saturday.
got into my shirt with Skiba
and grubbed out with everyone at Muscle Maker=== Aggression needs to check with me before making any more decisons regarding food haha
great to see everyone again

Aggression
12-06-10, 9:07 am
and grubbed out with everyone at Muscle Maker=== Aggression needs to check with me before making any more decisons regarding life haha

Fixed.

Great time as always. Apollon is one of, if not my favorite gym. Great atmosphere, great equipment, great owners. There was a lot of weight being moved around in that place. Muscle Maker was hilarious. Great conversations. Until next time ...

S. Clarida
12-06-10, 11:12 am
Good time indeed!

Lots of BIG weight being thrown around! Skibas boys tore some wall down in there! Good shyt fellaz.

Post grub was great. Got to talk to a lot of people and everyone had a good time.

1st ABC of next season....Planet Fitness! Who's in? What are you training? lol

GK

Bondons
12-06-10, 11:23 am
Good time indeed!

Lots of BIG weight being thrown around! Skibas boys tore some wall down in there! Good shyt fellaz.

Post grub was great. Got to talk to a lot of people and everyone had a good time.

1st ABC of next season....Planet Fitness! Who's in? What are you training? lol

GK

I'm in! I'll train cardio.

suicidegripme
12-06-10, 12:02 pm
I'm in! I'll train cardio.

I'll hit the yoga mats hard. Then Ill bang out some thigh abductors for like 500 reps with zero intensity while reading a book. YEAH! Mediocrity for the win!

Planet Fitness - "Bigger and stronger is what were NOT about!"

S. Clarida
12-06-10, 2:41 pm
I'll hit the yoga mats hard. Then Ill bang out some thigh abductors for like 500 reps with zero intensity while reading a book. YEAH! Mediocrity for the win!

Planet Fitness - "Bigger and stronger is what were NOT about!"

Damn..I'm pumped for purple pads!

So many options....I think I'm gonna go all out and hit some dropsets on the ab roller.

Roll call!!!!!!

Enforcer
12-08-10, 11:26 am
I had a blast at the ABC at Apollon, I have never been to that gym before and have always wanted to go there. We had a great turnout, with a lot of new faces as well. I always love to see that the ABC's are growing in members with each session. No other company does this for its fans and loyal users, big up and much respect goes to everyone at Universal. Got to train back and calves with my bro and wilkesballa04. It was also great to see the old faces and catch up- G, GK, WIdes, Travis, Skiba, Vinny G, Aggression, C. Coronato, NG, J-Dawg, Tek, and the list goes on and on. Cant wait for the next one in the new year.

Enforcer
12-22-10, 11:56 am
Any talks of a NJ ABC coming up at the start of the new year? Lets kick off 2011 with a bang

suicidegripme
12-22-10, 7:21 pm
Any talks of a NJ ABC coming up at the start of the new year? Lets kick off 2011 with a bang

No matter when/where it is, count me in.

douggiefresh21
12-30-10, 10:27 am
Pretty bummed I missed the last ABC at Apollon, was so busy with work and the holidays. Def count me in for the next one!

Big D
12-30-10, 11:19 am
next ABC at Iron Lion in Norwood??? thoughts??????

C.Coronato
12-30-10, 11:58 am
Def interested in a new spot Big D!

Big D
12-30-10, 12:13 pm

its my home away from home

Big Al
01-03-11, 8:39 pm
Jan 22 It's on
OK I hope everyones ready.......Delaware ABC is on.
January 22 at 1pm
TOTAL FITNESS
4401 Governor Printz Blvd.
(Merchants Square)
Wilmington,De.19802
302-764-5656
Nebula leg press (tons of 100lb plates)
200lb DB's everything you need we got it.

Maybe Jakes burgers after????

Big D
01-04-11, 9:05 am

how do i set this up CC?

G Diesel
01-04-11, 9:57 am
Jan 22 It's on
OK I hope everyones ready.......Delaware ABC is on.
January 22 at 1pm
TOTAL FITNESS
4401 Governor Printz Blvd.
(Merchants Square)
Wilmington,De.19802
302-764-5656
Nebula leg press (tons of 100lb plates)

Maybe Jakes burgers after????

We're overdue for a Delaware ABC. Will be awesome to get down there and get it in with the boys. Starting 2011 right.

Peace, G

naturalguy
01-04-11, 10:47 am

Now that you said that, I am in. At least I'll have something to lift on my light day

JUGGERNAUT
01-04-11, 11:00 am
Now that you said that, I am in. At least I'll have something to lift on my light day

Compared to the pink and teal aerobic dumbbells you train with on your heavy day?

naturalguy
01-04-11, 11:04 am
Compared to the pink and teal aerobic dumbbells you train with on your heavy day?

You would know if you would ever show up for an ABC

G Diesel
01-04-11, 11:20 am

Sounds great bro... Looks like a badass gym. We should definitely add it to the mix for the first half of 2010.

Peace, G

Big D
01-04-11, 12:35 pm
now that you said that, i am in. At least i'll have something to lift on my light day

compared to the pink and teal aerobic dumbbells you train with on your heavy day?

you would know if you would ever show up for an abc

oh snap

FITGYM
01-04-11, 5:48 pm
Time to get dirty in the Big Del

Big Al
01-04-11, 7:01 pm
Lets see if the Jersey boys show up this time....

Enforcer
01-04-11, 10:58 pm

Im down bro, always up to hit up a new gym

Big Al
01-05-11, 8:07 am
Yo Big E stop hidin up in NJ and bring your ass down to Delaware on the 22.

naturalguy
01-05-11, 9:11 am

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/DelawareABC.jpg

Punishir
01-06-11, 7:46 am
Im game.

Punishir
01-06-11, 8:06 am
Im game.

Enforcer
01-14-11, 2:08 pm

Me hide? Coem on AL you know me better than that

mdobro723
01-24-11, 4:38 pm
Any idea when the next Jersey ABC will be held?

C.Coronato
02-23-11, 10:43 am
The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

Jay
03-14-11, 5:43 am
Just a heads up there is a strong possiblilty an ABC will be happening in Connecticut around May/June. If interested keep an eye on the Connecticut thread.

T. Kemble
03-14-11, 11:14 pm
Any idea on the next event?

Enforcer
03-22-11, 1:01 pm
Any idea on the next event?

Now that the Arnold is over, I am sure there will be one coming soon

Aggression
03-22-11, 1:16 pm
Now that the Arnold is over, I am sure there will be one coming soon

Yup. And the weather is starting to break. You know what that means ... summer-time gyms. Apollon Gym, Jersey Shore Fitness, etc. Let's get something rockin' asap.

Biggie973
03-23-11, 11:07 am
I just wanna any place in Jersey for an ABC!!!

an1mal89
04-13-11, 1:23 pm
Im currently a student in college, about 20mins north of wilmington, de I got some hardcore bros that would love to know if there is going to be an ABC in De, I also reside in Nj myself and was wondering if any Nj ABC's are coming about as well

G Diesel
04-13-11, 1:26 pm
I just wanna any place in Jersey for an ABC!!!

Im currently a student in college, about 20mins north of wilmington, de I got some hardcore bros that would love to know if there is going to be an ABC in De, I also reside in Nj myself and was wondering if any Nj ABC's are coming about as well

Gonna be a big summer for the ABCs in Jersey and we'll definitely be planning another Delaware ABC in 2011, as that is the home state of the infamous Big Al.

Peace, G

Big D
04-13-11, 1:32 pm
you know there better be an ABC in my gymmmmmmm babyyyyyy

G Diesel
04-13-11, 1:53 pm
you know there better be an ABC in my gymmmmmmm babyyyyyy

That is a done deal, playboy... Just let me know when and it's on.

Peace, G

Enforcer
04-13-11, 4:20 pm
We def. are gonna hit up my home gym of Worlds this summer!

Shark52
04-15-11, 12:20 am
Jersey Shore or Muscle Mill !!

naturalguy
04-21-11, 9:23 am
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/ABCHollistarRoad2copy.jpg

This ABC is being held in conjunction with a brand new GNC store opening close by in Paramus. Vinny G is hosting the event and making a store appearance on May 5th.

Big D
04-21-11, 9:49 am
good shit.. where we going to mang after??

naturalguy
04-21-11, 9:52 am

We will have to check with my cousin Vinny, that is his turf

Big D
04-21-11, 9:53 am
sounds good.. next one in jersey better be at my spot.. thats all im saying

Aggression
04-21-11, 9:58 am

StateLine Diner on Route 17N has THE BEST Turkey BLT wrap and waffle fries that I've ever had in my life, no question. Not sure how close that is to Gold's Gym though ...

Big D
04-21-11, 9:59 am
StateLine Diner on Route 17N has THE BEST Turkey BLT wrap and waffle fries that I've ever had in my life, no question. Not sure how close that is to Gold's Gym though ...

far enough for it to be a pain in the ass on saturday with traffic

naturalguy
04-21-11, 9:59 am
sounds good.. next one in jersey better be at my spot.. thats all im saying

Yes, we need to hook that up

Big D
04-21-11, 10:00 am

you tell me when, ill clear the date

Aggression
04-21-11, 10:03 am

far enough for it to be a pain in the ass on saturday with traffic

Truth. I just google-mapped it. It states 17miles (23min). But Saturday traffic on Route 17N means it will take about 45min, at least. No thanks.

Still, I'm going to make a detour north after we grub. I'll get a turkey blt takeout for the next meal.

G Diesel
04-21-11, 10:11 am

Iron Lion
Jersey Shore
Brigantine

All this summer.

Peace, G

Aggression
04-21-11, 10:19 am
Iron Lion
Jersey Shore
Brigantine

All this summer.

Peace, G

Trifecta win

naturalguy
04-21-11, 10:19 am
Iron Lion
Jersey Shore
Brigantine

All this summer.

Peace, G

GTL

Big D
04-21-11, 11:13 am
GTL

hahahaha
makes sense.. my gym is the G
and JSF is the tan

BAM

JUGGERNAUT
04-21-11, 11:53 am
Iron Lion
Jersey Shore
Brigantine

All this summer.

Peace, G

FRENCHIES hint hint

Big Al
04-21-11, 6:17 pm
If I go to a Jersey Diner I aint eatin a Turkey BLT wrap.Just sayin!!
Can you say HotCakes.YUMMY!!

Big Al
04-21-11, 6:18 pm
Ps.Delaware is ready for an ABC too bitches.
I know you Jersey boys are always scared to cross the bridge.

Rexor91
04-21-11, 10:39 pm
I need to get up that way for an ABC!

Big Al
04-22-11, 1:38 pm
Rexor your always welcome.

Aggression
04-22-11, 2:07 pm
If I go to a Jersey Diner I aint eatin a Turkey BLT wrap.Just sayin!!
Can you say HotCakes.YUMMY!!

Get it on the side, or to-go!

BigAnt
04-22-11, 2:17 pm
WISH I COULD GO...
5/7/11 is Scals first show NGA Philly....

I am looking forward to attending future NJ ABC's....

Vinny G
04-26-11, 4:17 pm
Frank Catania is one of the owners at GOLDS gym, and he is a former bodybuilder.....lots of toys for you ANIMALS to play with.

After, we are going to the FIREPLACE in PARAMUS NJ, ONLY 10 min north.

www.thefireplacerestaurant.com

Aggression
04-26-11, 4:23 pm
Frank Catania is one of the owners at GOLDS gym, and he is a former bodybuilder.....lots of toys for you ANIMALS to play with.

After, we are going to the FIREPLACE in PARAMUS NJ, ONLY 10 min north.

www.thefireplacerestaurant.com

I was at Ramapo College for 4 years. How did I never see this place??

Big D
04-27-11, 8:47 am
I was at Ramapo College for 4 years. How did I never see this place??

its tiny and if you arent lookin for it you will defintely pass that shit right by

Enforcer
04-27-11, 10:16 am
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/ABCHollistarRoad2copy.jpg

This ABC is being held in conjunction with a brand new GNC store opening close by in Paramus. Vinny G is hosting the event and making a store appearance on May 5th.

I will def. be at this ABC, cant wait

Enforcer
04-27-11, 10:18 am
Iron Lion
Jersey Shore
Brigantine

All this summer.

Peace, G

Dont forget Worlds Gym, G

G Diesel
04-27-11, 3:18 pm
Dont forget Worlds Gym, G

Plus we have to get back to Fit Gym in Philly soon as well... Gonna be a full docket.

Peace, G

FITGYM
04-27-11, 8:48 pm
Plus we have to get back to Fit Gym in Philly soon as well... Gonna be a full docket.

Peace, G

I like where this ABC is and can't wait for the next one.
I'll post up in the gym and get the head count going

Big Al
04-30-11, 10:17 pm
I'm always down for a trip to Fit Gym in Philly!!!

FITGYM
05-01-11, 9:16 pm
I'm always down for a trip to Fit Gym in Philly!!!

anytime Big AL

Enforcer
05-02-11, 10:51 am

Peace, G

I cant wait bro, its gonna be one hell of a summer thats for sure

Shark52
05-02-11, 11:46 pm
Looks like this is gonna be my first ABC!! Pumped for this no doubt, can we get a list of whos gonna be there? Animal/Universal athletes and memebrs on the boards? Are there gonna be ABC shirts at this one like ive seen at others(from pictures)

Greek Elite
05-03-11, 12:01 am
hmm may give me an excuse to go back up to clifton this weekend, i hope i'm not working tho

naturalguy
05-03-11, 7:51 am
Headcount:

naturalguy
Vinny G
G Diesel

add your name

Big D
05-03-11, 9:15 am
Headcount:

naturalguy
Vinny G