PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Animals ABC

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

G Diesel
10-15-07, 3:17 pm
First off, much respect and thanks to all of those who turned out for the Philly gathering. It was a tremendous success... There was electricity in the air, a sense of brotherhood, much balls out training and an opportunity to make some new friends and to become reaquainted with some old ones. Also a big thanks to Universal for sanctioning our event by hooking us up with those badass new Animal Icon shirts and covering the tab for us to train.

With that in mind, I'm looking to put together a training session for a weekend in early December at a serious gym in Jersey. If anyone is interested in coming out to represent, speak now. If there is as much interest as expected, I'll work to put the pieces in place and get you guys the pertinent details as soon as they become available. Peace, G

naturalguy
10-15-07, 3:17 pm
You know I am in

G Diesel
10-15-07, 3:28 pm
You know I am in

I know that bro... Always glad to have you aboard. Peace, G

krazyassmexican
10-15-07, 3:29 pm
man i wish i lived there
=(

universal deport some pros to chicago!!!

RooRooTJ
10-15-07, 3:34 pm
Hell I think I could plan a trip to Jersey to see some family then.

Universal Rep
10-15-07, 3:36 pm
Yo G, let me know if I can lend a hand and make this event a success. Might be a good time to talk to Corporate about getting some custom-tailored threads--Animal Barbell Club style.

Big Wides
10-15-07, 3:42 pm
count me in

ChandlerXJ
10-15-07, 3:43 pm
g you know me and Adam will come represent no doubt!

Maccabee
10-15-07, 3:45 pm
I might be able to come to this event since it is in New Jersey. It really depends on the location and time. After that I can go to my brothers place.

Punisher
10-15-07, 3:49 pm
yo G u know im in ant im sure ant will be too...

Erik
10-15-07, 4:16 pm
Im in!!!!!

NickSP
10-15-07, 4:16 pm
Shit, it's a little closer than philly but still...if we can get somethin goin on like after christmas I'd definitely make the drive down myself, maybe I gotta start a CT chapter for during xmas break

Vinny G
10-15-07, 4:45 pm
Yo G, let me know if I can lend a hand and make this event a success. Might be a good time to talk to Corporate about getting some custom-tailored threads--Animal Barbell Club style.

XXL here

J-Dawg
10-15-07, 4:57 pm
First off, much respect and thanks to all of those who turned out for the Philly gathering. It was a tremendous success... There was electricity in the air, a sense of brotherhood, much balls out training and an opportunity to make some new friends and to become reaquainted with some old ones. Also a big thanks to Universal for sanctioning our event by hooking us up with those badass new Animal Icon shirts and covering the tab for us to train.

With that in mind, I'm looking to put together a training session for a weekend in early December at a serious gym in Jersey. If anyone is interested in coming out to represent, speak now. If there is as much interest as expected, I'll work to put the pieces in place and get you guys the pertinent details as soon as they become available. Peace, G

Count me in for this one G.

Vinny G
10-15-07, 5:03 pm
Count me in for this one G.

you are doing legs with me......lol

Reacher34
10-15-07, 5:12 pm

If that goes down, I might have to catch a flight to Jersey!

Segansational
10-15-07, 5:14 pm
Jersey's just around the corner from Philly...

calcaneous
10-15-07, 6:27 pm
without a doubt i will be there. count me in,

akarsos
10-15-07, 6:49 pm
im in and i got 2-4 other ANIMAL addicts who will def go too

HARDWORK1
10-15-07, 7:54 pm
Im been waiting for Jersey gathering, Im in the central jersey, middlesex county area, but anywhere in jersey would be easy to get to, this would be awesome...lookin foward to it

Hardwork

BigAnt
10-15-07, 7:55 pm
HOOK IT UP!

I am in!

By December, I will be large and in charge...Hello 240lbs again!
I know of a great gym and a very good place to eat after...

liftheavy
10-15-07, 9:22 pm
Hope to make this one!

Big Wides
10-15-07, 9:39 pm
HOOK IT UP!

I am in!

BigAnt at 240, one can only imagine how big he is, since he is big and shredded now at his current weight

Vinny G
10-15-07, 9:56 pm
HOOK IT UP!

I am in!

like your not large now...lol

Sir J-Werk
10-15-07, 10:29 pm
Hmmm.... December.... Jersey.... Plenty of time to burn on the books.... Plenty of time to save up some cash.... Plenty of time to book a flight.... temptation, temptation, temptation....

Stay Strong, stay Focused, stay Animal!
Respect.

eblnyc
10-15-07, 10:49 pm
if its in bergen county,i would leave the jungle for that...

BeastofBurden
10-15-07, 11:07 pm
I'll be back in Jersey Dec. 14th, but ill try to make a trip back for this depending where it is!

I'm down, just need all the info. This would be insane!

Erik
10-15-07, 11:23 pm
As long as its not dec 2, im in. My next powerlifting meet is that weekend.

NPC Chicka
10-16-07, 5:19 am

Naw................You boys are doing legs WITH ME.............ROFL............

Thinking about 150 pound barbell walking lunges............up for it, V?

Count Powerfreak and me in on this one, too.

NPC CHicka

naturalguy
10-16-07, 6:36 am

NPC CHicka

I have a feeling that would be a humbling experience............................

NPC Chicka
10-16-07, 7:12 am
AWww............come on?

Where's your sense of adventure.................?? LOL.............back in the day, at World's in Millersville, Kevin and I would go head to head on these. The boy could keep up when he was motivated, but that was only precontest............ROFL.

The walking lunges buried him, and so did the 10 sets of 10 for squats- little/no rest/no weight increases. Normally, he'd be on the floor by set 6............

Those were the days.

NPC CHicka

McFly
10-16-07, 7:21 am
HOOK IT UP!

I am in!

if it's after nationals i am sure the DE crew will be there. Hopefully we can get a few others to come up.

J-Dawg
10-16-07, 10:49 am

lol, sounds good to me Vinny. Quads and hammies?

J-Dawg
10-16-07, 10:50 am
HOOK IT UP!

I am in!

Damn 240! Ant, what are you looking to come in at for the Nationals?

Universal Rep
10-16-07, 10:52 am
if its in bergen county,i would leave the jungle for that...

Worst case scenario, what are you talking about 3 hours from the top of Jersey to the bottom?

J-Dawg
10-16-07, 10:54 am

NPC CHicka

150lb barbell lunges, that's some serious weight. I'm going to have to start adding lunges back into my routine so that I can keep up with ya!

Mystique919
10-16-07, 11:05 am
Now that's how I remember him... but you look AWESOME now... See ya on the 27th!

Team Big Ant

BigDaddy21
10-16-07, 11:40 am
if all are welcome, then im in. NJ has some serious gyms boys. hopefully i can be as big as an ox with all the holiday eating come this december

girlbdybldr
10-16-07, 12:02 pm
I am definitely in for this one ... can't wait!

girlbdybldr
10-16-07, 12:02 pm
if all are welcome, then im in. NJ has some serious gyms boys. hopefully i can be as big as an ox with all the holiday eating come this december

Hey do you go to the powerhouse in Sewell???

Universal Rep
10-16-07, 12:05 pm

Inclusivity is what Animal is all about bro... All are welcome.

T. Kemble
10-17-07, 11:08 am
I'l be in attendance as well. any powerlifters gonna be there?

JohnSell
10-17-07, 11:15 am
Wheres the gathering gonna be held? im right out of central. Ocean county

JUGGERNAUT
10-17-07, 11:15 am
ANIMAL is going to spoil us with these events. Where will you find this many like-minded people that travel great distances just to train together?... It's awesome, count me in for anyplace we wind up!

G Diesel
10-17-07, 11:52 am
Wheres the gathering gonna be held? im right out of central. Ocean county

Still up in the air bro, but we're looking at somewhere in Central Jersey on a Saturday in early December. Trying to get a real sense of how many guys are gonna turn out. Peace, G

Big Al
10-17-07, 12:28 pm
December,I'll be there.Fat and happy too.

Powerfreak
10-17-07, 1:22 pm
Maybe this gym will allow me to deadlift. I will be training for the "CAGE" and hopefully pulling some sick weight.
Can't wait.

G Diesel
10-17-07, 1:23 pm

Looking like a badass crew so far... Who else is down? Peace, G

Powerfreak
10-17-07, 1:25 pm

Um.....That would be me! lol

RogueLion
10-17-07, 1:27 pm
I'm definately down... live in Bergan County. Shit sounds serious, got a tingle down my spine just thinking about it. A good oppurtunity for me to learn from those willing to teach. Peace.

RL

G Diesel
10-17-07, 1:28 pm

Looks like Powerfreak is gonna be in the house, so the powerlifter contingent will be represented, Tek. You better extend that invite to the rest of Skiba's crew. We'd love to have you guys roll out. Peace, G

AnthonyB
10-17-07, 1:30 pm
since I missed the one in my hometown I'll have to make it to one in New Jerz

T. Kemble
10-17-07, 3:39 pm
Looks like Powerfreak is gonna be in the house, so the powerlifter contingent will be represented, Tek. You better extend that invite to the rest of Skiba's crew. We'd love to have you guys roll out. Peace, G

haha will do G. we'l be there in numbers, moving numbers.

Sir J-Werk
10-17-07, 3:56 pm
G, if you can get a tenative date nailed down I can start looking into plane tickets, car rental, and a place to stay in the area.... Surely you guys won't mind a midwesterner at your party?

The MO/KS goup is looking at Dec. 12th (or sometime after that date.) as the gathering date for our little throw down but nothing confirmed yet.... Just itching at the chance to get after it with some Animals.

Like I said before, plenty of time to burn on the books and I need to get out more, even if that includes my home state....

Stay Strong, stay Focused, stay Animal!
Respect.

Vinny G
10-17-07, 5:05 pm
I'm definately down... live in Bergan County. Shit sounds serious, got a tingle down my spine just thinking about it. A good oppurtunity for me to learn from those willing to teach. Peace.

RL

bergen....me too, mahwah here...you?

McFly
10-17-07, 5:23 pm

then count me in. I'm always fat and happy!!!

BigAnt
10-17-07, 9:48 pm
then count me in. I'm always fat and happy!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------with me, the three of us will be fat and happy...can taste the burgers after this NJ meeting already!

Mystique919
10-17-07, 11:38 pm
Turkey Burgers...lol

BigDaddy21
10-18-07, 1:22 pm
Hey do you go to the powerhouse in Sewell???

yeaaaa i do. do you go there too? theres some big boys in that gym who move some serious weight

T. Kemble
10-18-07, 1:26 pm
anybody have any idea who's gonna host the gathering?

G Diesel
10-18-07, 1:31 pm
anybody have any idea who's gonna host the gathering?

Working on that TEK... I'll firm up the details next week, I also want to have a better sense of how many brothers are gonna turn out. Peace, G

NickSP
10-18-07, 8:15 pm
Speaking of fat and happy, the 24th next month is the weekend after nationals, right? That's when we're planning on a meet in CT, it'd be really cool if we could get some of you guys up there, what do you say?

HARDWORK1
10-18-07, 8:19 pm
Middlesex county area....but ill go anywhere in NJ, im lookin foward to it

Vinny G
10-19-07, 5:09 am

i'm skinny and happy....but that will be changing soon

girlbdybldr
10-19-07, 6:40 am
yeaaaa i do. do you go there too? theres some big boys in that gym who move some serious weight

I worked out there a couple of times, but I coach gymnastics down the street from power house. I workout at Basic Fitness in Lindenwold. Yeah there are a lot of big guys there.

stumblin54
10-19-07, 6:46 am

Who wants to be skinny anyways?

Stumblin

G Diesel
10-19-07, 8:29 am

First of all, most would give their left nut to look like you skinny on their biggest day. Secondly, eating the way you ate last Saturday, it won't be long before you're tipping the scales. Peace, G

BigDaddy21
10-19-07, 12:06 pm
I worked out there a couple of times, but I coach gymnastics down the street from power house. I workout at Basic Fitness in Lindenwold. Yeah there are a lot of big guys there.

how did ya like it

girlbdybldr
10-19-07, 12:53 pm
how did ya like it

I loved powerhouse ... do they still do fighting in the back?

JUGGERNAUT
10-19-07, 12:57 pm
I loved powerhouse ... do they still do fighting in the back?

Fighting? I have been there plenty of times but never saw anykind of fighting. what kind?

girlbdybldr
10-19-07, 1:00 pm
Fighting? I have been there plenty of times but never saw anykind of fighting. what kind?

there is a ring in the back and they hold mixed martial arts classes ... they used to have open mat night on saturday but not sure if they still do ...

JUGGERNAUT
10-19-07, 1:03 pm
there is a ring in the back and they hold mixed martial arts classes ... they used to have open mat night on saturday but not sure if they still do ...

ahhh very cool, also sorry for the delete. I did not mean to take your post with it ooopps.

girlbdybldr
10-19-07, 1:06 pm
ahhh very cool, also sorry for the delete. I did not mean to take your post with it ooopps.

l was wondering what happened lol .... gonna train together again at this Jersey gathering?

JUGGERNAUT
10-19-07, 1:34 pm
l was wondering what happened lol .... gonna train together again at this Jersey gathering?

Yes, I think I will make these trips wherever they are. This place is home and all but meeting people face to face is where it's at...

Big Wides
10-19-07, 2:45 pm
Yes, I think I will make these trips wherever they are.

"He asked me if I'd seen a road with so much dust and sand
And I said, "Listen! I've traveled every road in this here land!"

couldnt resist......thank you Johnny Cash

JUGGERNAUT
10-19-07, 2:53 pm
"He asked me if I'd seen a road with so much dust and sand
And I said, "Listen! I've traveled every road in this here land!"

couldnt resist......thank you Johnny Cash

That is going to cost you some forced reps SAT... wooooo

BigAnt
10-20-07, 1:25 pm
Looking forward to it, know a great place to eat afterwards...Off-season training and eating..live for it!

FOLIS
10-21-07, 11:02 pm
Sup fellas, saw BigAnt at champion Fitness in hamilton, NJ and was talkin to him about the gathering. im a manager there and my boss is down if you guys wanna come throw some fuckin iron around. got a seperate backroom with all the olympic shit, racks, benches, 150 db's you know the deal. it would be an honor to have the sport's most hardcore crew come up and train. O almost forgot to mention, have 100 yds. staked out in the side parking lot for lunges. Peace

BigAnt
10-21-07, 11:11 pm
Sup fellas, saw BigAnt at champion Fitness in hamilton, NJ and was talkin to him about the gathering. im a manager there and my boss is down if you guys wanna come throw some fuckin iron around. got a seperate backroom with all the olympic shit, racks, benches, 150 db's you know the deal. it would be an honor to have the sport's most hardcore crew come up and train. O almost forgot to mention, have 100 yds. staked out in the side parking lot for lunges. Peace

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

YO!

GET YOU BIG BUTT ON THE BODYBUILDING STAGE AGAIN SOON OK?

You put some size on since your last show....

Yeah we are working out the details..G is doing his best, as always to make this a great time for all!

Your gym is great, you know I like it when I an hour to train...old school equipment, heavy weights, clean and at the same time like a dungeon...
LOVE TO TRAIN THERE!

G Diesel
10-22-07, 8:29 am

Folis- Thanks for dropping in... Champion comes highly recommended and is a place I had in the crosshairs. Just looking to confirm the date and time. Peace, G

BigDaddy21
10-23-07, 10:59 am

for u and grlbdybldr, they expended the martial arts thing. its pretty serious now. they got rid of the wrestling ring and put up a more kickboxing martial artesque type. pretty cool stuff.

...juggernaut do u know shaun latimer

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-07, 11:09 am
for u and grlbdybldr, they expended the martial arts thing. its pretty serious now. they got rid of the wrestling ring and put up a more kickboxing martial artesque type. pretty cool stuff.

...juggernaut do u know shaun latimer

Great thanks, as for shaun latimer I don't think so but I'm bad with names and better with faces. I have trained at Hamilton NJ/206 Powerhouse in the past.

mcbeast
10-23-07, 11:24 am
yo,im in

Universal Rep
10-23-07, 11:43 am
Looks like this is gonna be big Chairman G.

You looking to take any of the new Iconic T's? I heard Corporate was gonna do a limited run of the red...

G Diesel
10-23-07, 11:45 am

You looking to take any of the new Iconic T's? I heard Corporate was gonna do a limited run of the red...

I hope so... Hot new red Icon shirts would be the shit. What The U provides, I'm more than happy to disseminate. Peace, G

BigAnt
10-23-07, 8:20 pm
I hope so... Hot new red Icon shirts would be the shit. What The U provides, I'm more than happy to disseminate. Peace, G

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOUNDS GOOD G!

NJ GATHERING IS GETTING LARGE!

BeastofBurden
10-23-07, 8:29 pm
Always has been Ant.. comin down here to Florida, no offense to you FL guys, but these boys don't know how to lift! The only big boys i've met down here are from the north

BigAnt
10-23-07, 8:33 pm
Always has been Ant.. comin down here to Florida, no offense to you FL guys, but these boys don't know how to lift! The only big boys i've met down here are from the north

------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK NO OFFENSE TO ANY ONE..NY-NJ-PA-DE...Some of the best power lifters and bodybuilders started here!

Vinny G
10-23-07, 8:37 pm

the red....i didn't even get a yellow one....just call me RODNEY

Vinny G
10-23-07, 8:38 pm
HEY guys fill me in....i have been crazy workin, what the NJ status?

G Diesel
10-24-07, 8:30 am
the red....i didn't even get a yellow one....just call me RODNEY

That just ain't right. No respect, I'll tell ya... No respect. Peace, G

G Diesel
10-24-07, 8:31 am
HEY guys fill me in....i have been crazy workin, what the NJ status?

Almost ready to set the details in stone. Gonna be a Saturday in early December in central Jersey. Peace, G

Vinny G
10-24-07, 10:11 am
That just ain't right. No respect, I'll tell ya... No respect. Peace, G

i have feelings ya know.....lol

mcbeast
10-24-07, 10:52 am
Almost ready to set the details in stone. Gonna be a Saturday in early December in central Jersey. Peace, G

not the 8th! i have a meet!

T. Kemble
10-24-07, 10:47 pm
the 1st i'l be in ohio at mike wolfe's christmas bench show so hopefully its sometime after that. but im gonna come ready to rock

-Define Your Self-
10-24-07, 11:23 pm
excessive?- the wnpf in ac?

AnthonyB
10-25-07, 12:31 am
I'm trying to hit this one up. My birthday is early december too(8th).I'll treat myself to the gathering. I'd just need to get scooped up in philly first.

mcbeast
10-25-07, 12:36 pm
excessive?- the wnpf in ac?

ac? i thought it was bordentown

G Diesel
10-25-07, 12:40 pm
I'm trying to hit this one up. My birthday is early december too(8th).I'll treat myself to the gathering. I'd just need to get scooped up in philly first.

Looks like it is shaping up to be an awesome birthday for you bro... Any cats coming form Philly that can give Anthony a lift? Peace, G

mcbeast
10-25-07, 12:41 pm
http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/powerlifting-meets/wnpf/2007/sarge-mccray-championships

i was right,im applying today

Segansational
10-25-07, 12:45 pm
Looks like it is shaping up to be an awesome birthday for you bro... Any cats coming form Philly that can give Anthony a lift? Peace, G

Very possibly.

AnthonyB
10-25-07, 1:32 pm

good lookin' out G!!

naturalguy
10-25-07, 4:17 pm
Fellas we are also putting together an NYC gathering. We are shooting for 12/15 in Brooklyn. Everyone is invited. If your interested, check in on this thread:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11090

BigAnt
10-25-07, 7:56 pm
good lookin' out G!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where are you at Ant?

Hit me with a PM!

-Define Your Self-
10-26-07, 1:09 am
tek-- u goin 2morrow?

G Diesel
10-26-07, 8:07 am
Fellas we are also putting together an NYC gathering. We are shooting for 12/15 in Brooklyn. Everyone is invited. If your interested, check in on this thread:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11090

Looking forward to this one as well... If I'm coming from PA and driving thru Jersey to get there, none of my tri-state brethren have any excuse to not come through and represent. Peace, G

BigDaddy21
10-26-07, 11:13 am
seriously though.....im excited.

BigAnt
10-26-07, 11:20 am
Looking forward to this one as well... If I'm coming from PA and driving thru Jersey to get there, none of my tri-state brethren have any excuse to not come through and represent. Peace, G

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

count me in on this as well!

AnthonyB
10-26-07, 1:14 pm
I sent ya a PM BigAnt

Erik
10-26-07, 9:58 pm
im in.

wolfsburg2
10-27-07, 5:21 pm
i am super down if this is happening at the champion on 206. thats a pitching wedge from me in chesterfield. wifey and i were members when it was powerhouse..........

G Diesel
10-29-07, 8:38 am
i am super down if this is happening at the champion on 206. thats a pitching wedge from me in chesterfield. wifey and i were members when it was powerhouse..........

You may be in luck my brother... Peace, G

wolfsburg2
10-30-07, 3:10 am
awesome man, i'll keep 1 eye peeled on this post.

G Diesel
10-31-07, 8:54 am
It is official...

Saturday, December 8, 2007, 1:00 PM

Champion Fitness
127 US Highway 206
Trenton, NJ 08610
(609)585-5755

Come strapped with your Animal gear and be sure to take pictures. Be prepared to train hard and bring your appetite as we'll get some grub postworkout. Time to turn out in full force and show them what Jersey is all about. Peace, G

McFly
10-31-07, 9:04 am
gotta see if The Training Center crew is up for this.

Dec. 8th???

BigAl still might in his chocolate cake and ice cream induced coma from post-nationals eating!!!! haha JK

G Diesel
10-31-07, 9:12 am
gotta see if The Training Center crew is up for this.

Dec. 8th???

BigAl still might in his chocolate cake and ice cream induced coma from post-nationals eating!!!! haha JK

I'm counting on the Delaware crew turning out for this bad boy... Big Al will be there on his way back to being a jacked, fat and happy human forklift. Peace, G

mcbeast
10-31-07, 12:51 pm
It is official...

Champion Fitness
127 US Highway 206
Trenton, NJ 08610
(609)585-5755

Come strapped with your Animal gear and be sure to take pictures. Be prepared to train hard and bring your appetite as we'll get some grub postworkout. Time to turn out in full force and show them what Jersey is all about. Peace, G

im down.No competition,what body part is being worked?

G Diesel
10-31-07, 1:29 pm
im down.No competition,what body part is being worked?

That is up to you bro... We'll all break into groups. Typically on Saturday I train delts and arms. Peace, G

mcbeast
10-31-07, 2:22 pm
ok sounds great

BigAnt
10-31-07, 7:36 pm
Going to blast some arms that day!

I know of good eats afterwards!

wolfsburg2
11-01-07, 8:06 am
This location is perfect for me, i plan on attending this for sure.

That is up to you bro... We'll all break into groups. Typically on Saturday I train delts and arms. Peace, G

Saturday is shoulders and arms for me also.

G Diesel
11-01-07, 11:52 am

Ant's got all the sweet hookups... Peace, G

DGabe24
11-01-07, 12:03 pm
So where's this jersey gathering gonna be? lol

I couldn't find the date for the NYC one either..I'm beginning to think it's me...

Vinny G
11-01-07, 12:10 pm

I couldn't find the date for the NYC one either..I'm beginning to think it's me...

ABC Jersey Gathering

Champion Fitness
127 US Highway 206
Trenton, NJ 08610
(609)585-5755

J-Dawg
11-01-07, 12:11 pm
It is official...

Champion Fitness
127 US Highway 206
Trenton, NJ 08610
(609)585-5755

Thanks for the update G. Can't wait for the session.

DGabe24
11-01-07, 12:14 pm
Count me in for this one fellas!

Hope there's some light-weights around 190-200 that won't mind using the kitty weights with me ;)

ChandlerXJ
11-01-07, 12:17 pm
G - or anyone with any good sense of direction... how do I get there from Philly, is there a train to trenton? how long is this train? Me and adambomb will be there no doubt!

Vinny G
11-01-07, 12:20 pm
G - or anyone with any good sense of direction... how do I get there from Philly, is there a train to trenton? how long is this train? Me and adambomb will be there no doubt!

there is a new invention...its really cool. you take this plastic looking thing that has numbers on it...its called a phone

LOL

call your local train station, and get times....

Big Wides
11-01-07, 12:24 pm

R3 drops you off in West Trenton and the R7 drops you in Trenton, i do not know what the locality of the station to gym are or the condition of the surrounding area

ChandlerXJ
11-01-07, 2:46 pm
if anyone is taking a train and stopping off at 30th, let me know. I'll stop the train with my delts and hop on with you.

wolfsburg2
11-01-07, 2:59 pm
there are a few ways to get in from the philly area

from rt1 1

rt 1 n to 295s
take the 195E exit
195e to 2o6n
you will pass champion fitness and have to make a Uturn

You can also take the Burlington Bristol Bridge
Bridge to 130N
130N runs right into 206N
SAA, have to U-turn to get to Champion.

tons of other ways, these are 2.

not sure about the train.

mcbeast
11-01-07, 3:48 pm
Anyone needing a ride thats on the way to trenton just ask,im in springfield,(union,summit,kenilworth are) i take parkway south down to route 1.SO anyone from exit 138 -130 if you need a ride pm me

naturalguy
11-01-07, 4:08 pm

NYC is going to be 12/15. Location and time will be confirmed soon.

Universal Rep
11-01-07, 4:48 pm
It is official...

Champion Fitness
127 US Highway 206
Trenton, NJ 08610
(609)585-5755

Like the Chairman said, be sure to wear your Animal t-shirt... Looks like there just might be a new Iconic T distributed at this event to all those who do...

ghost
11-01-07, 4:52 pm
the jerz crew gets all the good stuff!

JohnSell
11-01-07, 7:33 pm
It is official...

Champion Fitness
127 US Highway 206
Trenton, NJ 08610
(609)585-5755

Damn G, you dont know how happy this makes me, this place is like 25 min from my house. I'll be there.

BigAnt
11-01-07, 8:09 pm
there are a few ways to get in from the philly area

from rt1 1

rt 1 n to 295s
take the 195E exit
195e to 2o6n
you will pass champion fitness and have to make a Uturn

You can also take the Burlington Bristol Bridge
Bridge to 130N
130N runs right into 206N
SAA, have to U-turn to get to Champion.

tons of other ways, these are 2.

not sure about the train.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pa turn pike to Jersey turnpike, exit Bordentown #7, go towards 206 north, you will pass the gym entrance on the left side...cant cross over traffic, and have to go through a circle to hit the entrance on the way back, if you go this way, and miss the circle, don't worry, turn around in the Taco Bell, and grab me 4 soft shells, 2 hard shells....and a diet coke!

BigAnt
11-01-07, 8:11 pm
Damn G, you dont know how happy this makes me, this place is like 25 min from my house. I'll be there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a very good gym was there many times when it was a Powerhouse, but as Champion, it is much improved, and all the workers are the best!

calcaneous
11-01-07, 8:14 pm
Count me in for this one fellas!

Hope there's some light-weights around 190-200 that won't mind using the kitty weights with me ;)

haha, i know the feeling. ill join you man, cant let another animal feel left out.

BigAnt
11-01-07, 8:17 pm
Like the Chairman said, be sure to wear your Animal t-shirt... Looks like there just might be a new Iconic T distributed at this event to all those who do...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U-rep very cool, you the man for sharing .....

BigAnt
11-01-07, 8:18 pm
NYC is going to be 12/15. Location and time will be confirmed soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Working on a car pull from PA...Anyone got ideas--hit me with a PM...Also if you live in NJ, WE GOTTA GO THROUGH YOU KNOW!

naturalguy
11-01-07, 8:54 pm

Working on a car pull from PA...Anyone got ideas--hit me with a PM...Also if you live in NJ, WE GOTTA GO THROUGH YOU KNOW!

You talkin' bout Staten Island?????????? Thats where I live

wolfsburg2
11-01-07, 9:37 pm
Not that my focus is the food, but where are we gonna eat? :)

Chickie and Pete's (SP) is a pretty lively spot and damn close to the gym.

Universal Rep
11-02-07, 9:33 am
the jerz crew gets all the good stuff!

Don't worry R, the Chairman is gonna spread the wealth to all the chapters...

Universal Rep
11-02-07, 9:34 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U-rep very cool, you the man for sharing .....

Yo B, the Jersey event is in Universal's backyard... So you know it's gonna rock.

FOLIS
11-02-07, 6:01 pm

Arms me and you brother! Strained rotator cuff is keepin delts and chest on the down for now, Fuckin A.. New outback opened across the street from Longhorns as well!!!!!!!!

BigAnt
11-02-07, 7:26 pm
Arms me and you brother! Strained rotator cuff is keepin delts and chest on the down for now, Fuckin A.. New outback opened across the street from Longhorns as well!!!!!!!!

How are things, you need help with the r cuff?

What about Red Robin, up the road, unlimited steak fries and the best bugers? ~!!!

The Cappuccino Shake-Frost is to die for!

wolfsburg2
11-02-07, 9:16 pm
It's hard to top outback imo.

There are a ton of restaurants right over there.

FOLIS
11-02-07, 11:26 pm

How are things, you need help with the r cuff?

What about Red Robin, up the road, unlimited steak fries and the best bugers? ~!!!

The Cappuccino Shake-Frost is to die for!

Cuff is ok i guess, got cortizone shot and doc said it should take about another 5 weeks to heal with the stretching exercises he gave me. o well young and stupid what u expect? haha up to you guys man, nothing tops off a post workout session better than kukaburra wings and a 16 oz sirloin. Dont forget the swee potato with cinnamon butter!! you know me man, i aint fuckin picky

wolfsburg2
11-03-07, 3:11 am
man i am dying for a juicy ribeye just thinkign abotu outback..............good luck with your shoulder. how did you injure it?

FOLIS
11-03-07, 9:04 am
man i am dying for a juicy ribeye just thinkign abotu outback..............good luck with your shoulder. how did you injure it?
im not sure man, i dont think it was one thing specifically, but a few things in general that did it. i always go heavy and i think between constant heavy chest and delts it just couldn't do it anymore. i think it was flat bench that pushed it over the edge tho, i always do incline and when i changed it up, i couldnt even do a lateral with 15 lb the next day

wolfsburg2
11-03-07, 11:57 am
that sucks bro. good luck with your recovery.

naturalguy
11-03-07, 12:46 pm
It's hard to top outback imo.

There are a ton of restaurants right over there.

I love outback but keep in mind they don't open up until 4pm. Not sure what time we are going to eat.

brian22
11-03-07, 5:37 pm
sweet, this gathering is only ~30 minutes from me. now i can stop kicking myself for not being able to make the philly one haha; it would be such an honor to train with all of you guys

i hope nobody minds having a small 205lber there :)

FOLIS
11-03-07, 5:57 pm
that sucks bro. good luck with your recovery.
Thanks man, ill see u at the gathering.im the manager there so im sure ill see u, later.

wolfsburg2
11-03-07, 6:40 pm
I love outback but keep in mind they don't open up until 4pm. Not sure what time we are going to eat.

dammit i had no idea. longhorn is right there too if steaks are the fare of choice. i do love me some red meat.

wolfsburg2
11-03-07, 6:40 pm
Thanks man, ill see u at the gathering.im the manager there so im sure ill see u, later.

cool, see u there!1111

Powerfreak
11-03-07, 8:17 pm
Ant's got all the sweet hookups... Peace, G

Do ya think I will be abkle to pull there? At least without offending anyone.

Brian

BigAnt
11-04-07, 1:10 am
Do ya think I will be abkle to pull there? At least without offending anyone.

Brian

I know this ain't your thing, but they got special room for "stron man lifters", platforms and chains, etc.

Ask Folis, he's a manager there!

mcbeast
11-04-07, 8:09 am

I know this ain't your thing, but they got special room for "stron man lifters", platforms and chains, etc.

Ask Folis, he's a manager there!

shit i like the sound of this place

FOLIS
11-04-07, 11:04 pm
shit i like the sound of this place

Olympic room contains: seperate sound system (BYOM..Ill supply the hardcore/metal!!) benches, cage,rack, platform, military, strive preacher, and open platforms for any exercises.

BigAnt
11-04-07, 11:06 pm
Olympic room contains: seperate sound system (BYOM..Ill supply the hardcore/metal!!) benches, cage,rack, platform, military, strive preacher, and open platforms for any exercises.

================================================== ==================
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUDDY! LIGHT WEIGHT!

G Diesel
11-05-07, 9:45 am

Sounds amazing... I'm definitely looking forward to this gathering. Gotta rep Jersey right. Peace, G

Mr. Thursday Night
11-06-07, 4:40 pm
ABC Jersey Gathering

Champion Fitness
127 US Highway 206
Trenton, NJ 08610
(609)585-5755

Man, do you boys have anything against Hudson County, NJ? ;-)

(Yes, I just used an emoticon; deal with it!)

Vinny G
11-06-07, 4:51 pm
Man, do you boys have anything against Hudson County, NJ? ;-)

(Yes, I just used an emoticon; deal with it!)

BORN AND RAISED IN JERSEY CITY....TRUE HUDSON COUNTY BOY HERE

Mr. Thursday Night
11-07-07, 12:15 pm
BORN AND RAISED IN JERSEY CITY....TRUE HUDSON COUNTY BOY HERE

I was born there, lived there until I was 11, then came back when I was 24, so after a 13-year attempt to escape like Papillon, I'm representing Jersey City like never before!

Have you ever been to Strong and Shapely? My training team (The Thursday Night Army) and I are taking advantage of the free week next week.

Our home base, however, is Dumbbells in North Bergen. (24/7 is the ONLY way to go.)

BigAnt
11-07-07, 8:46 pm

What no 4 way neck machine? LOL

Big Wides
11-07-07, 9:21 pm

havent seen one of them since high school.....

njmuscle66
11-07-07, 9:51 pm
I use to train there when it was a Powerhouse. .... Heard great things about the club so looking forward to it. Mastoris Diner is an institution in Bordentown but other great places to eat that is for sure...........

FOLIS
11-07-07, 10:29 pm

Only at Mans World hahaha along with the hammer grip machine and reverse calf one too. Gotta hit that place up too, maybe me u and vince one day after the gathering when we are all healed, fat and happy(well atleast u and vince, i been there for awhile now!!lol)

ItsSteveBlack
11-07-07, 10:43 pm
aight somerset county here good old watchung nj... gonna try and make this mapquested it and im only 51.0 mi – about 1 hour 6 mins

pretty psyched. later.

Black

BigAnt
11-07-07, 11:56 pm
I use to train there when it was a Powerhouse. .... Heard great things about the club so looking forward to it. Mastoris Diner is an institution in Bordentown but other great places to eat that is for sure...........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mastoris Dinner...the best! Was addicted to the "cheat day" breakfast there! The Tuscan Omelette and Strawberry & Banana Pancakes WITH a huge SLICE of the Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cake, you know the one that spins around in the cooler in the waiting area!

Now you know my secret to weighing 245lbs and still having abs! LOL

BigAnt
11-08-07, 12:02 am
Only at Mans World hahaha along with the hammer grip machine and reverse calf one too. Gotta hit that place up too, maybe me u and vince one day after the gathering when we are all healed, fat and happy(well atleast u and vince, i been there for awhile now!!lol)

Hard core, Joe Dodd had a welder make half of his equipment...the good (old school) stuff!

Grab Vince, you and I will join him for leg day there in LATE November-December..than off to Red Robin for fat burgers and unlimited steak fries!

Rememebr Vinny's Iron Den?

He gave out keys to members!

And Ethan/Abby said they are going to kick your butt if you keep shutting the lights on-off in the day care! LOL

G Diesel
11-08-07, 8:11 am

Love that machine... We have one at my hometown gym in S. Jersey. Big exercise for fighters and football players. I used to hit it after traps. Peace, G

FOLIS
11-08-07, 11:53 am

Hard core, Joe Dodd had a welder make half of his equipment...the good (old school) stuff!

Grab Vince, you and I will join him for leg day there in LATE November-December..than off to Red Robin for fat burgers and unlimited steak fries!

Rememebr Vinny's Iron Den?

He gave out keys to members!

And Ethan/Abby said they are going to kick your butt if you keep shutting the lights on-off in the day care! LOL

Excellent, i will give him a call today and set it up. LOL tell them that its not me, it's IT, the psycho clown living behind the hot water heater that knows where they live HAHAHA

BigAnt
11-08-07, 10:39 pm
Excellent, i will give him a call today and set it up. LOL tell them that its not me, it's IT, the psycho clown living behind the hot water heater that knows where they live HAHAHA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Do you remember Vinny's Iron Den, that small place up from Champion?

T. Kemble
11-08-07, 11:13 pm
joe dodd's mans world is what animal is all about. i had the honor of training there for a year and a half at college, i met 80's bodybuilder phil hill and tons more guys down there. its all heart in mans world.

FOLIS
11-08-07, 11:39 pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Do you remember Vinny's Iron Den, that small place up from Champion?
Yea man that place closed right before i started lifting outside of steinert so i never got a chance to get in there i heard it was fucking old school and hardcore as a mother fucker LOL

calcaneous
11-09-07, 10:16 am
Its alright if my girl comes along too, right?

Big Wides
11-09-07, 10:23 am

i couldnt see a problem with that.....the more the meerer

Vinny G
11-09-07, 4:38 pm
Whats up people.

I just met with the powers to be today down at Universal in new brunswick nj....
I was also talking with G Diesel, these upcoming ABC chapters are only going to get better, and better....wait till you see the the very cool giveaway everyone gets that attends.

i not only promise you "old school balls to the wall training", but also valuable info from bodybuilding nutrition to hardcore training.

peace

Vinny

brandonA
11-09-07, 4:53 pm
Yo Vinny, you guys on the east coast should do a webcast so us west coasters can partake...

-B

BigAnt
11-11-07, 8:08 am
Yo Vinny, you guys on the east coast should do a webcast so us west coasters can partake...

-B

================================================== =================

How are things B?

HOPE ALL IS WELL IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS!

What you aint' stopping by NJ? LOL

BigAnt
11-14-07, 12:31 am
After the big Thanksgiving eat-until-you-bust....food holiday...this is going to be a great gathering...looking forward to some heavy weights and heavier plates...(food plates)

BRING IT!

G Diesel
11-14-07, 8:26 am
After the big Thanksgiving eat-until-you-bust....food holiday...this is going to be a great gathering...looking forward to some heavy weights and heavier plates...(food plates)

BRING IT!

Nothing better than Turkey Day and the aftermath of leftovers... Eat, sleep, train, eat, eat, football, eat, sleep, eat, train and so on for four days. Peace, G

FOLIS
11-14-07, 9:55 pm
Nothing better than Turkey Day and the aftermath of leftovers... Eat, sleep, train, eat, eat, football, eat, sleep, eat, train and so on for four days. Peace, G
165 hours till the feast!!! HAHAHA countin down the hours!!

AnthonyB
11-14-07, 11:48 pm
thanksgiving, then my birthday the day of the gathering. shits ill

Powerfreak
11-16-07, 11:00 am

I am bringing mine!
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t29/bdweston/?action=view&current=IMG_5346006.jpg

BigAnt
11-21-07, 12:00 am
Who is ready for this?

Big Wides
11-21-07, 8:41 am
Who is ready for this?

in the words of Al Bundy "Let's Rock"......

NikkiBoy
11-22-07, 1:34 am
I' am coming to this one with 2 of my friends, hope to meet all of you guys there!

FOLIS
11-22-07, 1:24 pm
in the words of Al Bundy "Let's Rock"......

"A fat woman godzilla-ed her way into the shoe store today...she said i want something i can feel comfortable in...i said..Try Wyoming."

BigAnt
11-22-07, 11:53 pm
"A fat woman godzilla-ed her way into the shoe store today...she said i want something i can feel comfortable in...i said..Try Wyoming."

Matt;

If my work schedule allows me to sneak out a bit early tomorrow (Friday) will head up Champion to train shoulders...maybe close to 4:3-5:30---again, if work is slow....

Any left-overs at your crib?

Hook me up with a tripple decker turkey-cheese-stuffing sandwich...and any dessert will do!

LOL

naturalguy
11-23-07, 8:24 am
Who is ready for this?

"I've been ready my whole life for this coach" - name that movie

Vinny G
11-23-07, 1:51 pm
"I've been ready my whole life for this coach" - name that movie

RUDY

FOLIS
11-23-07, 5:41 pm
Matt;

If my work schedule allows me to sneak out a bit early tomorrow (Friday) will head up Champion to train shoulders...maybe close to 4:3-5:30---again, if work is slow....

Any left-overs at your crib?

Hook me up with a tripple decker turkey-cheese-stuffing sandwich...and any dessert will do!

LOL

LOL sorry to tell u man but in the words of Forest Gump>.."I ATE SOME" hahaha. Hope u had a good feast yesterday. Had to get mri last weekend on shoulder and waitin for the doc to take a look on Dec. 6. Cortizone isn't doin shit!!!

BigAnt
11-23-07, 7:01 pm
LOL sorry to tell u man but in the words of Forest Gump>.."I ATE SOME" hahaha. Hope u had a good feast yesterday. Had to get mri last weekend on shoulder and waitin for the doc to take a look on Dec. 6. Cortizone isn't doin shit!!!

shouder--ice and rest until we see-know the results....

FOLIS
11-23-07, 10:50 pm

shouder--ice and rest until we see-know the results....

Alright man, will do. Haven't done delts/chest since early september...ITS FUCKING DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!!!!

naturalguy
11-24-07, 9:24 am
RUDY

BINGO!! Love that movie

BigAnt
11-24-07, 5:02 pm
Alright man, will do. Haven't done delts/chest since early september...ITS FUCKING DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!!!!

Can you try training around it...with dumbbells and machines?
What about slower speed reps like 5 seconds up/5 seconds down?

FOLIS
11-24-07, 7:18 pm

Can you try training around it...with dumbbells and machines?
What about slower speed reps like 5 seconds up/5 seconds down?

Na, i been doin back, arms legs the last like 2 months. The day after i benched i went to warm up with db lateral (15lbs) and saw stars and had to drop db. the doc said no pushing or lateral movements. tried rear delts today with back on machine, bothered me a little bit only did 1 set.
im gonna wait till after the 6th to see what the fucks going on with it.

BigAnt
11-25-07, 5:39 pm
Na, i been doin back, arms legs the last like 2 months. The day after i benched i went to warm up with db lateral (15lbs) and saw stars and had to drop db. the doc said no pushing or lateral movements. tried rear delts today with back on machine, bothered me a little bit only did 1 set.
im gonna wait till after the 6th to see what the fucks going on with it.

Ok, sounds good, wait until the Dr. gives you the report...

BigAnt
11-26-07, 8:51 pm
this is going to be a great gathering...almost time!

BigDaddy21
11-27-07, 9:13 am

yea it will, have we established eating yet?

G Diesel
11-27-07, 3:06 pm
yea it will, have we established eating yet?

I'm in the market for us to do some buffet wrecking... We need to find some such options in the area. Peace, G

BigAnt
11-27-07, 10:11 pm
I'm in the market for us to do some buffet wrecking... We need to find some such options in the area. Peace, G

About 5-8 minutes from Champion in the Hamilton Sq. Shopping Ctr--Chinese Buffet...
G, they have the grill where the Chef, cooks steak-salmon-chicken-veggies per your request, included with the buffet!

And they got sushi!

Plus a killer dessert table!

BRING IT!

T. Kemble
11-27-07, 11:03 pm

About 5-8 minutes from Champion in the Hamilton Sq. Shopping Ctr--Chinese Buffet...
G, they have the grill where the Chef, cooks steak-salmon-chicken-veggies per your request, included with the buffet!

And they got sushi!

BRING IT!

we are going to eat the poor guy out of business. haha

BigAnt
11-27-07, 11:16 pm
we are going to eat the poor guy out of business. haha

Punisher and I went to a Chinese Buffet in the Plymouth Mtg. Mall after a workout in my basement...they were looking at us funny, and I think they cursed at us in Chinese for being there for over 2 hours! ! !

It was in the off-season-A Sunday cheat day! LOL

G Diesel
11-28-07, 8:35 am

And they got sushi!

BRING IT!

Perfect. That sounds like a plan bro... We're gonna do some serious buffet damage. Peace, G

Big Wides
11-28-07, 9:36 am

And they got sushi!

BRING IT!

And the sign says real big freaky people will get the best serivce

BigDaddy21
11-28-07, 1:22 pm
cant beat chinese and sushi....specially when the only limit to the food is how far your stomach is to your throat. my dear lord

FOLIS
11-28-07, 7:53 pm
How u guys gettin to the NYC Gathering? i think i will be down for that!!

Punisher and I went to a Chinese Buffet in the Plymouth Mtg. Mall after a workout in my basement...they were looking at us funny, and I think they cursed at us in Chinese for being there for over 2 hours! ! !

It was in the off-season-A Sunday cheat day! LOL

BigAnt
11-28-07, 10:39 pm
How u guys gettin to the NYC Gathering? i think i will be down for that!!

NYC...If I can get off FROM work we will arrange a car pool...Punsisher, myself and others close by are attending...we got room for ya...you buy breakfast! LOL

FOLIS
11-29-07, 8:47 am

NYC...If I can get off FROM work we will arrange a car pool...Punsisher, myself and others close by are attending...we got room for ya...you buy breakfast! LOL

LOL Deal! 9 more days bro, lookin forward to trainin arms with ya!

McFly
11-29-07, 3:32 pm
damn looks lile the jersey gathering is going to be LARGE! I'll be one week back into my training after over 2 weeks off from the gym. should be motivating!! I feel like I'm withering away as i type.

Powerfreak
11-30-07, 11:37 am
It's almost time.
I had to arrange to have off from work, even with the new job , they are very supportive of my competing and training.
Been cleaning out and getting a new program started in preparation for the Cage.
Looking forward to the Jersey workout.
See ya all there.

Brian

mcbeast
11-30-07, 11:46 am

what bodyparts is everyone doing?

anyone deadlifting? if so i wont deadlift until then.

Elite
11-30-07, 11:51 am
It's almost time.
I had to arrange to have off from work, even with the new job , they are very supportive of my competing and training.
Been cleaning out and getting a new program started in preparation for the Cage.
Looking forward to the Jersey workout.
See ya all there.

Brian

Well your superiors at work didnt really have much of a choice, i mean who's gonna stop you from getting your fix?
Its paramount that you attend as many of these as you can, you add an extra dimension to the days proceedings...

G Diesel
11-30-07, 11:53 am
Its paramount that you attend as many of these as you can, you add an extra dimension to the days proceedings...

That is a fact... Powerfreak definitely delivers. His daily routine is a spectacle to behold. Peace, G

Powerfreak
12-02-07, 7:22 pm
what bodyparts is everyone doing?

anyone deadlifting? if so i wont deadlift until then.

Looks like I will probably be doing deadlifts on this day.
Just starting my prep for the CAGE at the Arnold.
I love to pull. Hopefully I can pull something decent in Jersey.
I will Also be bringing good friend/training partner Jimmy "TINY" Vest. He's far from tiny.
My wife NPCCHICKA will also be coming along.
Looks like we will be having a good turnout, counting the days!
See ya soon!,

Brian

G Diesel
12-02-07, 7:34 pm
The Freak Parade will be in full effect... Less than a week fellas. Peace, G

ChandlerXJ
12-02-07, 11:02 pm
Can't wait to see everyone again.

This is gonna be NUTS.

BigAnt
12-03-07, 4:54 pm
5 days...

ct italian 1
12-03-07, 5:57 pm
G, I can't wait brother.
and if you're up for it, I'm down for an eating contest at the buffet...185lb me plans on putting up a fight haha.

naturalguy
12-03-07, 6:15 pm
5 days...

I am looking forward to it. I have a feeling this Jersey event is going to be BIG

Elite
12-03-07, 6:18 pm
I am looking forward to it. I have a feeling this Jersey event is going to be BIG

Its UNIVERSAL'S back yard, i think there could be a few suprises.

jer
12-03-07, 7:46 pm
Man, you guys are making this sound like a f'ing blast. I really want to get down there now.

I wonder how pissed my girl would be if I blew her off to drive to Jersey to lift.

Big Wides
12-03-07, 8:03 pm
Man, you guys are making this sound like a f'ing blast. I really want to get down there now.

I wonder how pissed my girl would be if I blew her off to drive to Jersey to lift.

Lord knows I'm not a wise man, but I'm sure it wouldnt end up well for you......unless you bring her along

naturalguy
12-03-07, 8:07 pm

Lord knows I'm not a wise man, but I'm sure it wouldnt end up well for you......unless you bring her along

She is welcome

ChandlerXJ
12-03-07, 8:08 pm
Does anyone know how far the train station is to the gym. I guess I'll be taking the train from 30th Street Station to Trenton, but if it's too far maybe someone can snag me at the train stop. Or, if anyone is coming in through Philly I could jump in on that - I'm always good for gas money too if needed.

I can't wait. Philly was nuts, this will be nuts.

Can't wait to meet the NJ animals.

McFly
12-03-07, 8:46 pm
not looking good for me fellas. i might be sitting at home. just got a 5 hour window when the cable guy will be there to hook up my new service. (as long as my TV is delivered on time)

T. Kemble
12-03-07, 9:09 pm
i'm looking forward to deadlift.

Big Al
12-04-07, 12:22 pm
I'll be there and I can go eat this time.
I think I'll just train arm this time,I like to train legs at my gym.
That the next one guys....De...THE TRAINING CENTER!!

J-Dawg
12-04-07, 12:39 pm
Can't wait for the event. Deciding on what to train still. Normally I take the weekends off and just train Mon-Fri.

J-Dawg
12-04-07, 12:40 pm

Haha, that won't be good bro. Feel free to bring her along if ya need to.

G Diesel
12-04-07, 12:41 pm

Sounds like a plan for January bro... Peace, G

Segansational
12-04-07, 1:15 pm
Don't think I'll be able to make it either... bang out some extra reps for me fellas. Is our resident cameraman going to be there this time?

mcbeast
12-04-07, 1:57 pm
ill be there for sure.

deadlifts,whose up to train em with me?

deads,sldl,and hypers...lets break our damn backs (no dont actually do that,you get my point =)

JUGGERNAUT
12-04-07, 2:58 pm
Don't think I'll be able to make it either... bang out some extra reps for me fellas. Is our resident cameraman going to be there this time?

Damn straight he will be... I like shooting and training so it's tough for me to do both but I seem to manage.

Punisher
12-04-07, 3:02 pm

yea big al in the house!

McFly
12-04-07, 5:35 pm
ok brothers, I'll be there. I called to reschedule the cable upgrade service so i can make this meet which actually saved my ass....they didn't have me down for an HD box only the digital, that would mean 2 days waiting around....one 5 hour window of waiting around is enough.

See you all Sunday. I'll be rolling with BigAl and bringing up one of my old training partners as well.

ChandlerXJ
12-04-07, 6:33 pm
Mc Fly i think this is Saturday...

The Amtrak Station is 4 miles away from the gym... anyone live near the station? I could walk 4 miles, but I'm on the last few weeks of my bulk!!!

Actually, if taxi's are available I'll take one, but I don't know if "they" do taxi's in Trenton. In Philly, every other car is a taxi!

brian22
12-04-07, 8:50 pm
ill be there for sure.

deads,sldl,and hypers...lets break our damn backs (no dont actually do that,you get my point =)

I'm planning on training deadlifts too, we could definitely train together

Mc Fly i think this is Saturday...

The Amtrak Station is 4 miles away from the gym... anyone live near the station? I could walk 4 miles, but I'm on the last few weeks of my bulk!!!

Actually, if taxi's are available I'll take one, but I don't know if "they" do taxi's in Trenton. In Philly, every other car is a taxi!

there's always a few taxis around the station. if not in front, there's always at least like a line of 5-10 out back. hell i could probably pick you up if you want

DaveK
12-04-07, 8:52 pm
Count me in. Looking forward to it. Thank You!!

Meat
12-04-07, 9:21 pm
dirty jerz here...what body part we trainin...

BigAnt
12-04-07, 11:24 pm
Count me in. Looking forward to it. Thank You!!

Up for some arm training?

njmuscle66
12-04-07, 11:27 pm
Perfect. That sounds like a plan bro... We're gonna do some serious buffet damage. Peace, G

I have not been there in awhile but it is a good place for sure............Sounds like a plan for sure. Looking forward to it

ChandlerXJ
12-05-07, 1:04 am
I'm planning on training deadlifts too, we could definitely train together

there's always a few taxis around the station. if not in front, there's always at least like a line of 5-10 out back. hell i could probably pick you up if you want

Brian that hospitality would be incredible.

IS ANYONE TAKING A TRAIN IN?

FOLIS
12-05-07, 10:31 am

Up for some arm training?

3 MORE DAYS BABY!!! AAAAAA-HHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Powerfreak
12-05-07, 10:34 am
ill be there for sure.

I will be pulling also, although not too heavy this early in the cycle, so you guys take it easy on me.LOL

Brian