PDA

View Full Version : England Animals

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

theharjmann
08-06-09, 9:24 am
Legs in December there was hot enough without air con or fans but in the summer no thanks, lol

We can do another workout there later in the year with more of us maybe hit chest or back.

on it like a mofo'in bonnet!

sanga
09-04-09, 8:28 am
Getting there Harj, another few weeks and I`ll be up for a serious leg session then a eating session straight after.

WeeMan
09-04-09, 12:27 pm
is there anyone in blackburn/preston?

Joe_clay
09-07-09, 8:41 am
im in manchester

sanga
11-12-09, 7:42 am
Ok, anyone up for a meet?

11-23-09, 11:00 pm
Ok, anyone up for a meet?

I'm down. I'm in Suffolk though. Where do you guys usually have the ABC's?

Bard of Rage
11-24-09, 7:55 am
I'm up for it, I'm in the Bury St Edmunds area.

sanga
12-07-09, 7:42 am
I`m in Berkshire, I`ll be looking to hold a meet at Golds Gym (there are members there that will attend) in Camberley Surrey after chritmas but before the New Year if anyone is up for that, food at Nandos or Chiquittos after, just down the road from the gym!

Other than the Xmas bash I`ll be looking for venues to hit for the New Year, suggestions please!

Joe_clay
12-07-09, 10:23 am
Im moving down south in April, Crawley/Gatwick area so would be up for some meets once i get myself sorted down there

sanga
01-16-10, 11:38 am
Im moving down south in April, Crawley/Gatwick area so would be up for some meets once i get myself sorted down there

You`ll have a great gymnear you then, Forests I think its called, some good competitors from that gym.

Be good to get a meet on sometime in spring if everyone is up for it!

theharjmann
01-19-10, 6:09 am
long time lads! hows it all going?

sanga
01-19-10, 7:31 am
Hey Harj, all good mate, just getting back into the swing of things, no plans as yet just to get in shape.

sanga
02-13-10, 10:49 am
Anyone going to The Cage from the UK? I can`t make it this year.

C.Coronato
02-23-10, 11:16 am
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

Universal Rep
02-25-10, 2:14 pm
Animals, how far are you fellas out of Birmingham? Check this: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=908435#post908435

sanga
02-27-10, 5:13 pm
Yeah U-REP I`ve had a few conversations about this mate, I`m actually in Cyprus for my daughters wedding from 16th to 26th so miss the whole thing along with all that will be going including some of our foreign brothers.

England Animals, if you can make it then go as there will be some good stuff here along with some surprises.

An ABC would be great up there after this event, wish I was in the UK around this time.

Thirdeye, you could arrange this if you are up for it and around mate, Temple Gym is too small though but there are others in the area, thoughts mate? Anyone else be up for that?

03-10-10, 10:31 am
Yo.. England Animals, hit me up on facebook (hondaguyef@comcast.net) or Phillip Trujillo. I'm going to the Body Power Expo as well as some shows in Suffolk/midlands this spring summer so trying to get groups and training sessions setup. Will post stuff in here as well as on my fb page. Cheers!!!

Phil

03-10-10, 10:41 am
I'm up for it, I'm in the Bury St Edmunds area.

Just Sent you a PM bro.

Phil

Universal Rep
03-10-10, 10:42 am
Yeah U-REP I`ve had a few conversations about this mate, I`m actually in Cyprus for my daughters wedding from 16th to 26th so miss the whole thing along with all that will be going including some of our foreign brothers.

England Animals, if you can make it then go as there will be some good stuff here along with some surprises.

An ABC would be great up there after this event, wish I was in the UK around this time.

Thirdeye, you could arrange this if you are up for it and around mate, Temple Gym is too small though but there are others in the area, thoughts mate? Anyone else be up for that?

Understood, S...

Thirdeye/Elite, are there other gyms that could work? I believe Temple Gym can hold about 20 or so Animals, but if there are more coming, we may need a bigger gym...

Universal Rep
03-10-10, 10:44 am
Yo.. England Animals, hit me up on facebook (hondaguyef@comcast.net) or Phillip Trujillo. I'm going to the Body Power Expo as well as some shows in Suffolk/midlands this spring summer so trying to get groups and training sessions setup. Will post stuff in here as well as on my fb page. Cheers!!!

Phil

Sweet... Corporate will try to work something at the BodyPower for all the Animals attending. They are planning to send someone from Corporate and most likely, an athlete. See if ya can drum up some enthusiasm. Any help organizing a big turnout at the BodyPower show and the ABC would be greatly appreciated brother.

C.Coronato
03-10-10, 11:33 am
Hey fellas, check out this thread and let us know if your going to be around:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=30240

03-13-10, 8:45 am
Sweet... Corporate will try to work something at the BodyPower for all the Animals attending. They are planning to send someone from Corporate and most likely, an athlete. See if ya can drum up some enthusiasm. Any help organizing a big turnout at the BodyPower show and the ABC would be greatly appreciated brother.

I've been spreading the word and trying to gain some enthusiasm. I should have a few people with me and hanging around throughout the day as well as some fairly well known bodyfitness/Figure girls from over here.... Also, one of them said Temple could be used for an ABC but is pretty small as someone stated above.

Bard of Rage
03-15-10, 7:15 am
Crap wish I could go to this years even more now, too bad I'm going to be moving to a new base in May...

mttsnb
03-30-10, 8:45 am
Just moved over to the UK last july from Florida. Been training in Bolton area since then. Can't stand the guys staring in the mirror and checkin themselves out. Not been able to find a good workout partner over here just yet. Any ABC events coming up around the area?

C.Coronato
03-30-10, 10:04 am
Whats up my man, thats a big move! Im not sure if there is going to be any remote ABCs, but there is a big event coming up that i think corporate will be having an ABC -- check it here -- http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=30240

theharjmann
04-26-10, 3:39 am
im there!

G Diesel
05-12-10, 4:30 pm
Hope to be seeing several of the UK Animals at the Bodypower ABC at Temple Gym.

Next Friday evening, May 21st at 7pm.

Peace, G

sanga
06-02-10, 7:49 am
So how did this go, any pics?

Tanji
07-26-10, 6:13 pm
We need to know where everyone lives and the we can go from there.

EVERYONE in the UK...tell me where you live! Im in Northamptonshire...off the A14...toward Corby. I actually live in a town called Kettering. Im close to 4 American military bases...Molesworth and Alconbury are off the A14...Lakenheath and Mildenhall are off the A11.

Im a bit of a way from London and not familiar with London at all. I only been there a couple times. I do have a GPS..so I can find my way no matter where we decide to do this. We all agree a weekend day is best right? Like a saturday?

How do you join the UK ABC?

Tanji
07-26-10, 6:36 pm
Anyone train in muscleworks bethnal green?

sanga
08-04-10, 7:27 am
Thirdeye trained here at one time I think

Sprint
09-28-10, 6:32 pm
Now then bros, I've just posted in the other UK Animals thread. Just going to say the same thing in here, keep me posted with any upcoming ABC events please.

sanga
09-29-10, 6:40 am
There have been some meets but a lot of people are just not interested here in the UK, frustrating but thats the way it is, people are busy or not interested in meeting up.

You could post up some gyms near you that people may wish to meet up with you to train, not sure who is going to the British shortly but maybe a meet can take place around that time in Nottingham.

Anyone up for a session with Sprint?

Sprint
09-29-10, 11:10 am
There have been some meets but a lot of people are just not interested here in the UK, frustrating but thats the way it is, people are busy or not interested in meeting up.

You could post up some gyms near you that people may wish to meet up with you to train, not sure who is going to the British shortly but maybe a meet can take place around that time in Nottingham.

Anyone up for a session with Sprint?

Cheers bro.

Fitspace & Total Fitness in Lincoln are the 2 gyms I train at.

Im going to get my tail over the pond at some point, but it won't be for a while yet.

PainsTheGAme
10-25-10, 11:30 am
Is there an ABC in South West London UK? I am a South African living near Wimbledon in London UK. I am new to the scene but keen to get involved.

C.Coronato
10-25-10, 11:37 am
Here you go my brother:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?11558-England-Animals

PainsTheGAme
10-28-10, 7:44 am
Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

C.Coronato
02-17-11, 4:24 pm
The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

G Diesel
03-24-11, 10:51 am
Yo Elite, Sprint, sanga, theharjmann, SDR, fawaz, 5150 and the rest of my mates in the UK, I hope to see you there...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35738-Bodypower-Expo-ABC-in-the-UK

Peace, G

Sprint
03-24-11, 8:15 pm
Yo Elite, Sprint, sanga, theharjmann, SDR, fawaz, 5150 and the rest of my mates in the UK, I hope to see you there...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35738-Bodypower-Expo-ABC-in-the-UK

Peace, G

Thanks bro

Universal Repstress
04-04-11, 9:44 am
Hey Guys, BodyPower 2011 info here :
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35851-BodyPower-2011-Expo-in-Birmingham-England

Hope you can make it out!

C.Coronato
05-03-11, 2:41 pm
Official Thread:

Will you be going to BodyPower? Make sure you check out the ABC run by G Diesel, Wrath, and OX.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35738-SPECIAL-ABC-Temple-Gym-Bodypower-Expo-5-20-11

BIG BEN
07-19-11, 5:09 pm
Hello my U.K. Brothers! for the first three weeks in august I will be traveling with my family through England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. I don't want to be missing out on workouts while I'm there and was wondering if there are any good gyms that I should hit up or anyone who would like to try and make a session happen? here's the itenerary of where I will be when...

Thursday August 4: Fly from WA DC to Manchester, England; Arr. Friday AM

Friday-Saturday, August 5-6: Chester, Anglesey & Llandudno, Wales UK (2 nights)

Sunday-Tuesday, August 7-9: Glendalough & Dublin, Ireland (3 nights)

Wednesday August 10: County Meath & Louth & Belfast, Ireland (1 night)

Thursday August 11: Luss & Loch Lomond & Oban, Scotland (1 night)

Friday-Sunday, August 12-14: Islands of Mull & Iona, Scotland (3 nights)

Monday, August 15: Lindisfarne & Bamburgh, England (1 night)

Tuesday-Wednesday; August 16-17: Durham, England (2 nights)

Thursday, August 18: Whitby, York, & Alford, Lincolnshire, England (1 night)

Friday - Sunday, August 19-21: London, England (3 nights)

I'll be trying to get sessions in whenever possible and so please let me know if anyone is familiar with gyms in those areas that I should try! thanks

Sprint
07-19-11, 8:02 pm
Hello my U.K. Brothers! for the first three weeks in august I will be traveling with my family through England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. I don't want to be missing out on workouts while I'm there and was wondering if there are any good gyms that I should hit up or anyone who would like to try and make a session happen? here's the itenerary of where I will be when...

Thursday August 4: Fly from WA DC to Manchester, England; Arr. Friday AM

Friday-Saturday, August 5-6: Chester, Anglesey & Llandudno, Wales UK (2 nights)

Sunday-Tuesday, August 7-9: Glendalough & Dublin, Ireland (3 nights)

Wednesday August 10: County Meath & Louth & Belfast, Ireland (1 night)

Thursday August 11: Luss & Loch Lomond & Oban, Scotland (1 night)

Friday-Sunday, August 12-14: Islands of Mull & Iona, Scotland (3 nights)

Monday, August 15: Lindisfarne & Bamburgh, England (1 night)

Tuesday-Wednesday; August 16-17: Durham, England (2 nights)

Thursday, August 18: Whitby, York, & Alford, Lincolnshire, England (1 night)

Friday - Sunday, August 19-21: London, England (3 nights)

I'll be trying to get sessions in whenever possible and so please let me know if anyone is familiar with gyms in those areas that I should try! thanks

Total Fitness in Lincoln is where I train & work brother. Not sure if it'll be close enough to where you're staying in Whitby, York, & Alford, but I'll get the postcode (zipcode) tomorrow & post it up so you can have a check on a sat nav or something.

Quick bit of info about the place...DB's up to 50kg, olympic bars, more than enough plates, adjustable benches, squat rack, cage, smith machine, 2 cable crossover stations (1 big, 1 about half the size) hammerstrength iso-seated chest press, h.s. iso-shoulder press, h.s. iso-lat pulldown, h.s. iso-row, standard lat pulldown, the usual suspects of resistance machines, cardio, bikes, cross-trainers etc.

It's not exactly hardcore, it's a 'family gym' but that means big car park with free parking.

They typically charge £15 for a day pass for a non-member (altho they've been talking about changing it for ages, if a non-member is having a session with a self-employed PT such as myself, it's £5 to get in, it's less because that non-member will be paying the PT for their services, so if you're planning on dropping in, let me know & as far as they know, you'll be my 'client'...)

Oh and don't get duped into buying a padlock for another £5, you can stash your stuff in the PT office where I leave all my stuff ( clothes, cooler, paperwork, valuables etc).

I'll hit up that address tomorrow for you, & if it suits then give me a shout.

Beach91
07-20-11, 9:00 am
Just checking to see if anyone snagged an extra Animal Rage shirt at the Bodypower expo

I have tonnes of Animal/Universal Gear and Limited stuff and would be willing to trade if anyone has an extra shirt

just fire me a PM if u do, thanks!

Sprint
07-20-11, 1:15 pm
Total Fitness in Lincoln is where I train & work brother. Not sure if it'll be close enough to where you're staying in Whitby, York, & Alford, but I'll get the postcode (zipcode) tomorrow & post it up so you can have a check on a sat nav or something.

Quick bit of info about the place...DB's up to 50kg, olympic bars, more than enough plates, adjustable benches, squat rack, cage, smith machine, 2 cable crossover stations (1 big, 1 about half the size) hammerstrength iso-seated chest press, h.s. iso-shoulder press, h.s. iso-lat pulldown, h.s. iso-row, standard lat pulldown, the usual suspects of resistance machines, cardio, bikes, cross-trainers etc.

It's not exactly hardcore, it's a 'family gym' but that means big car park with free parking.

They typically charge £15 for a day pass for a non-member (altho they've been talking about changing it for ages, if a non-member is having a session with a self-employed PT such as myself, it's £5 to get in, it's less because that non-member will be paying the PT for their services, so if you're planning on dropping in, let me know & as far as they know, you'll be my 'client'...)

Oh and don't get duped into buying a padlock for another £5, you can stash your stuff in the PT office where I leave all my stuff ( clothes, cooler, paperwork, valuables etc).

I'll hit up that address tomorrow for you, & if it suits then give me a shout.

LN6 3TA
There's the post/zip code for my gym bro.

Universal Rep
04-25-12, 3:53 pm
This chapter still active? If so... ABC event in Birmingham next month... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?38557-2012-Bodypower-ABC-Event-Birmingham-England

Sprint
04-26-12, 9:16 am
This chapter still active? If so... ABC event in Birmingham next month... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?38557-2012-Bodypower-ABC-Event-Birmingham-England

It's active, for sure. I'm steadily growing it, being at a fluffy "health club" is stunting the growth somewhat but I'm flying the flag & blazing the trail.

Universal Rep
04-26-12, 10:30 am
It's active, for sure. I'm steadily growing it, being at a fluffy "health club" is stunting the growth somewhat but I'm flying the flag & blazing the trail.

So are ya the England ABC coordinator then?

Sprint
04-26-12, 11:18 am
So are ya the England ABC coordinator then?

Ooft, that would be an honour that carries with it a great responsibility.

G Diesel
04-26-12, 11:53 am
Ooft, that would be an honour that carries with it a great responsibility.

Sprint's the right guy to do it, no doubt.

Peace, G

World Eater
04-26-12, 5:27 pm
Subbed fellas, actually live in the Netherlands but I try to visit friends in London at least once a year (would like to come over more often...) and it'd be cool to lift with some good guys while I'm there. My bud is a lifter too so it'd be cool.

Sprint
04-26-12, 6:36 pm
Subbed fellas, actually live in the Netherlands but I try to visit friends in London at least once a year (would like to come over more often...) and it'd be cool to lift with some good guys while I'm there. My bud is a lifter too so it'd be cool.

Any chance of you getting over for the 19th May, & popping up north from London to Birmingham for the BodyPower Expo & ABC?

World Eater
04-27-12, 11:17 am
Nop, sorry, went to London for Easter so first upcoming possibility for me will be sometime during summer. If it's annual tho, maybe next year!

Sprint
04-30-12, 10:29 am
Nop, sorry, went to London for Easter so first upcoming possibility for me will be sometime during summer. If it's annual tho, maybe next year!

As soon as we get a date for next year, I'll give you a shout man. It's usually tied in with the BodyPower Expo in Birmingham, typically held in May.

World Eater
04-30-12, 11:56 am
As soon as we get a date for next year, I'll give you a shout man. It's usually tied in with the BodyPower Expo in Birmingham, typically held in May.
Alright, great! May is usually a good month with all the national holidays and other rubbish over here so sounds like a good trip.

Universal Rep
04-30-12, 12:27 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?38557-2012-Bodypower-ABC-Event-Birmingham-England/page2

Got 12 fellas confirmed so far... Let's aim for 20, eh?

G Diesel
05-02-12, 2:15 pm
BOOM...

BodyPower ABC
Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 7pm

Emporium Health and Fitness
315 Tyburn Road, Birmingham
West Midlands B24 8NB
United Kingdom

Peace, G

Sprint
05-02-12, 2:55 pm
BOOM...

BodyPower ABC
Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 7pm

Emporium Health and Fitness
315 Tyburn Road, Birmingham
West Midlands B24 8NB
United Kingdom

Peace, G

It just got real.

Bulldog14
05-04-12, 5:29 pm
I'm in guys - see the rest of you Animals there!!

Sprint
05-05-12, 4:07 pm
I'm in guys - see the rest of you Animals there!!

Good man.

Universal Rep
06-20-13, 1:53 pm
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD4z3VcjJCA

Sprint
06-28-13, 4:22 am
Some hard work goin on this side of the pond.

World Eater
06-28-13, 10:43 am
So finally, another trip to London might be due this summer for me... Anyone near there and any suggestions for gyms? Looking to spend 2-3 days there, leave home monday after work, fly back thursday afternoon/evening, something like that. Short 'n sweet.

Sprint
06-28-13, 5:13 pm
So finally, another trip to London might be due this summer for me... Anyone near there and any suggestions for gyms? Looking to spend 2-3 days there, leave home monday after work, fly back thursday afternoon/evening, something like that. Short 'n sweet.

I'm a bit further up north than the capital, if you're heading towards the midlands, give me a shout.

Lethall105
04-23-14, 4:41 pm
Hey fellas,

Just wondering if anyone that checks on here is up north, around Newcastle? Also, having any meets sometime in June? Might be able to pop around and get a couple of good sessions and a big feed afterwards in depending on location!

All the best,
Lethall

Sprint
04-24-14, 7:18 am
Hey fellas,

Just wondering if anyone that checks on here is up north, around Newcastle? Also, having any meets sometime in June? Might be able to pop around and get a couple of good sessions and a big feed afterwards in depending on location!

All the best,
Lethall

Hey my man,

I'm in the Midlands, down in Lincolnshire. Unfortunately the annual ABC in Birmingham after the BodyPower Expo was cancelled due to Animal/Universal not attending the expo. However, I'm sure we could get something sorted.

Sprint

Lethall105
04-24-14, 3:34 pm
Sounds good mate, I will have a look at travel arrangements once exams and stuff are over, will give you a shout if I can make it down to the midlands. Know any gyms in Sheffield? I've got a couple friends there I might be able to bunk with!

All the best
Lethall

Firefist
04-24-14, 4:05 pm
I don't know where everyone is located, but I'll be in London from May 15-June 15. Hit a few guys up about training already, but I guess this is an open call for anyone in the area who would want to train. Wont have a car, but I can go where the tube takes me.

World Eater
04-25-14, 5:46 am
I don't know where everyone is located, but I'll be in London from May 15-June 15. Hit a few guys up about training already, but I guess this is an open call for anyone in the area who would want to train. Wont have a car, but I can go where the tube takes me.
Just be sure to hit up The Breakfast Club for grub at some point! There's one in Hoxton right next to the Red Dog Saloon. RDS used to be amazing but the quality had gone way down last time I was there... Breakfast Club is my new go-to now!

Firefist
04-25-14, 10:18 am
Just be sure to hit up The Breakfast Club for grub at some point! There's one in Hoxton right next to the Red Dog Saloon. RDS used to be amazing but the quality had gone way down last time I was there... Breakfast Club is my new go-to now!

Will do brother. Thanks for the tip.