PDA

View Full Version : Connecticut Animals

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Jay
06-22-11, 4:45 pm
The only concern is how far away it is, it can get chaotic after an ABC with lots of cars following each other.

There is a parking lot right behind Louie's Lunch.

Be warned that it takes a while to get food (10 mins per burger). This is nothing close to fast food. The place is really small as well. If we have some big dudes (highly likely) you're going to be uncomfortable.

Other places near by. Bar across the street has great pizza. There is some organic place Clairs nearby. Really, there are a number of places we can go. But for those not familiar with the area, Louie's is legendary.

I just mapped it out and it is about 10-12 minute drive from the gym, which includes an adventure onto 91. That kind of ties in with what N.G. said, and the fact that it could be busy/long wait time etc is starting to make me wonder if it will be a good idea or not.

NJC_Manhattan
06-22-11, 7:54 pm
I just mapped it out and it is about 10-12 minute drive from the gym, which includes an adventure onto 91. That kind of ties in with what N.G. said, and the fact that it could be busy/long wait time etc is starting to make me wonder if it will be a good idea or not.

If you guys are game for some of the best pizza in the USA (seriously, New Haven is ranked), then we could hit up Modern Apizza (8-10 min drive from Gold's, no highway)

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Golds+new+haven&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Just a suggestion.

ct italian 1
06-22-11, 8:09 pm
Good luck at the contest!

Thanks Eric. Ended up placing 3rd in the Open Light-Heavyweight class. It was a tough class, real tight competition. I did end up changing my split so Saturday I will be training arms with Spoolin. I'll be one week out from my next show of the season so no food after for me :(

naturalguy
06-22-11, 8:28 pm
If you guys are game for some of the best pizza in the USA (seriously, New Haven is ranked), then we could hit up Modern Apizza (8-10 min drive from Gold's, no highway)

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Golds+new+haven&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Best pizza in the world is in Brooklyn, you should know that lol

Just a suggestion.

Thanks Eric. Ended up placing 3rd in the Open Light-Heavyweight class. It was a tough class, real tight competition. I did end up changing my split so Saturday I will be training arms with Spoolin. I'll be one week out from my next show of the season so no food after for me :(

Congrats. You are a warrior, stick to your diet

Pizzalamp
06-22-11, 11:16 pm

Just a suggestion.

no disrespect towards u njc but im gonna have to disagree
modern is horrible-iv had man bad pizzas there
pepes or sallys is far better

C.Coronato
06-23-11, 9:59 am
I was just given the go ahead to announce that I will have some fresh off the line samples of the new Rage Flavor -- Slaughtermelon! I wont have much, so im sure they will go quickly. Be there and get some!

naturalguy
06-23-11, 10:11 am

The best pizza in the world is in Brooklyn

I was just given the go ahead to announce that I will have some fresh off the line samples of the new Rage Flavor -- Slaughtermelon! I wont have much, so im sure they will go quickly. Be there and get some!

Boom - C. Coronato coming through with the goodies

Cranky
06-23-11, 10:57 am

Dibs!

wedge
06-23-11, 11:36 am

Nice.
Thanks C. (and Corporate!)

We got a list of who's training what?
I'm in for back/bis.

Universal Rep
06-23-11, 12:39 pm
Who's got the head count for this event?

C.Coronato
06-23-11, 2:01 pm
Here ya go U

Who's got the head count for this event?

OX
Naturalguy
C.Coronato + 2
The Rhino
Biggie973 +1
jlr9ca
wedge
the_genius
Spoolin +3
NJC_Manhattan
Bsill
Carl + 1
Mr. Aestheticz
NickSP
ct italian 1
Pizzalamp
Hosey + 1
Langmuir

26 right now.

NJC_Manhattan
06-23-11, 3:22 pm

I agree that Pepe's and Sally's is better. But getting everyone to Wooster st. to wait in line for an hour, then sit down and wait another hour for food may be asking a lot. But I'm open to anything. Was just trying to pick a spot that wasn't hard to find, fast, and someone nearby.

The best pizza in the world is in Brooklyn

I live in NYC, and have spent extended time in Italy, and I can confidentially say that New Haven has the best pizza. Not only does New Haven have one of the first pizza shop in the US (Frank Pepe's in 1925), but New Haven is ranked. Seriously, google New Haven pizza.

I've done Grimaldi's in BK, and even taken a pizza tour of NYC, and they just can't hold a match.

naturalguy
06-23-11, 3:34 pm
I live in NYC, and have spent extended time in Italy, and I can confidentially say that New Haven has the best pizza. Not only does New Haven have one of the first pizza shop in the US (Frank Pepe's in 1925), but New Haven is ranked. Seriously, google New Haven pizza.

I've done Grimaldi's in BK, and even taken a pizza tour of NYC, and they just can't hold a match.

Admittedly I've never had New Haven pizza, have you had L & B Spumoni Gardens in Brooklyn (square pie)?

On the food for the ABC we need to pick a place close to the gym, I know there is a diner right up the road, if there is nothing else we should go there.

Jay
06-23-11, 4:00 pm

Very excited to be sampling this!

Madcat
06-23-11, 4:20 pm
Man am I jealous about this. Rhino, Ox, new rage samples, and slammin pizza? Life just isnt fair.

NJC_Manhattan
06-23-11, 4:39 pm
Admittedly I've never had New Haven pizza, have you had L & B Spumoni Gardens in Brooklyn (square pie)?

On the food for the ABC we need to pick a place close to the gym, I know there is a diner right up the road, if there is nothing else we should go there.

That's right by Meucci square right? I vaguely remember that place

naturalguy
06-23-11, 4:54 pm
That's right by Meucci square right? I vaguely remember that place

It's on 86th street right past the L. Not sure where Meucci square is.

NJC_Manhattan
06-23-11, 5:52 pm
It's on 86th street right past the L. Not sure where Meucci square is.

Yea, thats right by Meucci square by where Avenue U meets 86th

Jay
06-23-11, 7:45 pm
Heres a link VIA the MD site of Ox and House training at the East Hartford Golds Gym at last years ABC.

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/trenches/3280-ifbb-pro-evan-centopani-trains-shoulders-.html

Jay
06-24-11, 6:12 pm
N.G. I tried to P.M. but your box was full. I spoke to someone at Golds. He recommended the diner saying they had a lot of good clean food there. He said there was a few other places nearby that are good and said to ask one of them tommorrow and they will help us out.

Jay
06-24-11, 6:13 pm
The final count still holds as follows:
OX
Naturalguy
C.Coronato + 2
The Rhino
Biggie973 +1
jlr9ca
wedge
the_genius
Spoolin +3
NJC_Manhattan
Bsill
Carl + 1
Mr. Aestheticz
NickSP
ct italian 1
Pizzalamp
Hosey + 1
Langmuir

See you Tomorrow

Biggie973
06-25-11, 12:22 am
I can't wait for this!!

Pizzalamp
06-25-11, 8:28 am
N.G. I tried to P.M. but your box was full. I spoke to someone at Golds. He recommended the diner saying they had a lot of good clean food there. He said there was a few other places nearby that are good and said to ask one of them tommorrow and they will help us out.

the diner is very good
ask for big george if hes working-hes a former competitve bodybuilder back in his home country of greece
he has an item on the menu called "the bodybuilder breakfast:
12 egg whites, lean steak, oatmeal with berries, and fresh squuezed o.j.

naturalguy
06-25-11, 8:35 am
The final count still holds as follows:
OX
Naturalguy
C.Coronato + 2
The Rhino
Biggie973 +1
jlr9ca
wedge
the_genius
Spoolin +3
NJC_Manhattan
Bsill
Carl + 1
Mr. Aestheticz
NickSP
ct italian 1
Pizzalamp
Hosey + 1
Langmuir

See you Tomorrow

Fellas if you are on this list, make sure you check in with myself and/or C.Coronato we have some stuff for you guys. Those on the list get priority.

the diner is very good
ask for big george if hes working-hes a former competitve bodybuilder back in his home country of greece

That sounds good. I think the diner is the best bet as it's right up the road and this way we don't have people driving all over CT and getting lost, I've seen that happen at many an ABC.

I am really looking forward to this, great gym, great people and I need to give Ox some off season training tips, he would be lost without me lol.

JoshLandry
06-25-11, 10:02 am
dude i cant wait and some new rage flavors so awesome!!!

JoshLandry
06-25-11, 10:03 am
1 pm right??

Jay
06-25-11, 10:23 am
1 pm right??

Yes 1pm

Jay
06-25-11, 10:25 am
Fellas if you are on this list, make sure you check in with myself and/or C.Coronato we have some stuff for you guys. Those on the list get priority.

That sounds good. I think the diner is the best bet as it's right up the road and this way we don't have people driving all over CT and getting lost, I've seen that happen at many an ABC.

I am really looking forward to this, great gym, great people and I need to give Ox some off season training tips, he would be lost without me lol.

LOL!

The guy I spoke with said the diner has some good clean food. Im game for that. Whos the one that got lost at the East Hartford ABC?
<--- this guy

NJC_Manhattan
06-25-11, 11:11 am
the diner is very good

If that is available, I'm having it post-workout

ct italian 1
06-25-11, 4:57 pm
Great time today guys! Can't wait for the next one. It was nice to see some old faces and meet some new ones as well. Plus, spoolin and I had an awesome arm workout. Can't go wrong training at Gold's New Haven.

G Diesel
06-25-11, 6:30 pm
the diner is very good

That right there is a perfect meal.

Great time today guys! Can't wait for the next one. It was nice to see some old faces and meet some new ones as well. Plus, spoolin and I had an awesome arm workout. Can't go wrong training at Gold's New Haven.

Sorry I missed ya bro... Had to be epic up there today.

Peace, G

NJC_Manhattan
06-25-11, 7:49 pm
Great times today for my first ABC. When I first walked in I met NG and he hands me a baggy filled with pink powder. The mature adult in me thought it was narcotics, but to my dismay it was Rage. NG was great at making me feel welcome. I quickly met Rhino, Wedge, and Bsill, and these boys put me through the ringer during our back/shoulders workout. I also met Pizzalamp, real down to earth, friendly guy.

Oh and saw our boy Evan BB row 405.... for reps... Jesus....

Didn't make it to the diner, got a message towards the end from family wanting to do a late lunch.

Definitely a good time.

Thanks Universal/Animal!

Hosey
06-25-11, 8:34 pm
Definitely was a good time especially for a 1st ABC and with a 4 hour drive haha,. stuck around and watched Evan deadlift 5 plates for reps when everyone went to eat. Thanks Natural guy for the new flavor of Rage and the nice new T.

naturalguy
06-25-11, 8:37 pm
Great time today fellas, we had a good crew. Everyone was training hard. We got some cool video footage, should have that up by Monday.

Jay
06-25-11, 8:54 pm
Another sucessful ABC event in the books. It was great to meet new people and catch up with old friends. Had a great back/shoulder workout today and even hit a new P.R. I took tons of pictures that I will put up on this board soon.
Golds Gym is awesome. I plan on going there every now and then for a workout.

Me, Bsill, Wedge are going to try and meet up sometime to train. If anyone is interested in joining us in the future let one of us know. Thanks again to Universal and Eric for the new rage samples, a7 black cherry, and an official ABC tee shirt.

ToSo
06-25-11, 9:03 pm
Great time today fellas, hope everyone enjoyed their rage samples. Meeting the OX was a dream come true for ToSo! Looking forward to future ABC's with OX and everyone else.

Mr. Aestheticz
06-25-11, 9:12 pm
Was really good to attend and be back around the Universal crew Eric and Evan!

Also to meet some new fellas and some new faces, always great to be around the new and up coming beasts and the familiar faces! Also great to be back home in CT after 3 years!

My leg session was legit new off season pr at a much lighter bodyweight with 315 x 6 on front squats!

Thanks Universal/Animal and all the guys there for having me reppin my sponsors and doin my thing!

P.S. MIssed yuh Christian and G the next one fellas!

...EASY!!!

SuperFlexSteve
06-26-11, 12:07 am
Sounds like a hell of a time.. thass what it's all about!

Cranky
06-26-11, 7:26 am
Awesome event with some great people. The atmosphere definitely gave me great motivation to kill it. New Rage flavor is crazy good and that diner makes a tasty burger. Id say the only drawback was driving home for 2 hrs w/ my arms blown up! Cant wait to do this again.

JoshLandry
06-26-11, 1:14 pm
deff was an awesome time!! murdered my arms with my boy ant and then go to get food with the crew!! cant wait for the next and i may be driving to Jersey to check there ABC out yeah buddy!!

JoshLandry
06-26-11, 1:15 pm
also cant wait for the vidz and pics to come out !!

Hosey
06-26-11, 8:44 pm

+1

naturalguy
06-27-11, 10:04 am

Pics are up:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?36573-CT-ABC-at-Gold-s-New-Haven-w-Ox&p=1127538#post1127538

The Rhino took more.

There will be a video up later also

ToSo
06-27-11, 10:14 am
Can't wait for the vid, some good footage.

Cranky
06-27-11, 11:20 am
Me, Bsill, Wedge are going to try and meet up sometime to train. If anyone is interested in joining us in the future let one of us know.

Y'all hit me up when you wanna throw down.Im game.

Biggie973
06-27-11, 1:38 pm
I had a great time at this ABC. !st time in CT. Ox's gym is awesome & I had a great workout with Hosey & the Hammer. I made a training video with us working out & that will be up soon. I met some new faces & I hope to see some of them for this Thursday ABC & future ABC's as well.

naturalguy
06-27-11, 1:48 pm
Video is up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az2YXHbasB0

ct italian 1
06-29-11, 11:10 am
That right there is a perfect meal.

Sorry I missed ya bro... Had to be epic up there today.

Peace, G

It certainly was G, let's get together and train someday soon. Back to the roots style...ABC gatherings circa '08 LOL

robbieboy672
07-11-11, 5:52 pm
I haven't gone about contacting a gym or restaraunt yet because I want to know if people would be interested first. The europa battle of champions is coming up on july 29th and 30th in hartford, ct, and I thought this would be a good time to get an ABC together. If anyone would be interested just post in this thread, and if there is a good amount of interest I will try to make it happen.

C.Coronato
07-13-11, 5:25 pm
Check out the CT thread here my man. Hit up The Rhino as he usually gets things moving in that territory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?11563-Connecticut-Animals/page65

Trunks
09-22-11, 11:26 am
New to the crew.....Any idea when you guys are meeting up again?

BSill
09-25-11, 2:22 pm
Can always meet up on the weekends. Was actually looking to see if anyone felt like getting a lift on saturday or sunday at golds in new haven.

Jay
11-03-11, 4:58 pm
New to the crew.....Any idea when you guys are meeting up again?

Most likely summer '12. Interested?

Jay
11-03-11, 4:59 pm
Can always meet up on the weekends. Was actually looking to see if anyone felt like getting a lift on saturday or sunday at golds in new haven.

Same here. Would like to go back there again. Me and Wedge have been trying to work out a training day but this damn blizzard nor easter or what ever the hell happened delayed it

Cranky
11-04-11, 8:02 am
Me and Wedge have been trying to work out a training day but this damn blizzard nor easter or what ever the hell happened delayed it

If you guys wanna get a small thing going over in your part of the state, keep me in the loop, Im not all that far away from where your at.

Jay
11-05-11, 12:34 pm
Im available next weekend in the afternoon. If thats too soon we could try to plan something at the end of the month?

its Lbc
11-13-11, 12:09 am
Sup brothers!!! havent been on the forvm in quite some time and boy does it feel good to be back ahha

Anyway my work schedule finally changed and i get every OTHER weekend off now soo im more than willing to shoot down there for a Training session some time please keep me informed on when the next meeting will be i cant wait.

wedge
11-14-11, 4:55 pm
Interested in getting in a training session.

its Lbc
11-14-11, 8:30 pm
Interested in getting in a training session.

If thats a questiOn hell yea brotha

Jay
11-14-11, 8:38 pm
Alright. lets work on this. Me and wedge have been attempting to get together for workout. The problem with me is that I work midnight shifts. But I can try to work around that.

when, where, time.

wedge
11-15-11, 3:33 pm
Saturdays work best for me. I'll travel around CT if need be.

Jay
11-16-11, 7:16 pm
Saturday..

Time?

For me the later, the better...

its Lbc
11-16-11, 11:29 pm
This weekend im working nights 7p-7a

Jay
11-22-11, 4:05 am
Anyone interested in a December gathering?

its Lbc
11-22-11, 5:54 pm
Anyone interested in a December gathering?

Dec. 10th i believe is a Saturday i can drive out that weekend.

wedge
11-22-11, 10:08 pm
I'd be in, but with the holidays I have some prior commitments. Would have to depend on the time/place and perhaps be a game day decision.

Jay
11-23-11, 12:23 pm
Afternoon time would work for me on the 10th, 1,2,3pm ish.

Where at? I got a suggestion of Golds new haven again, or Golds e.hartford....

Cranky
11-23-11, 2:32 pm
I got my kids on the 10th, Im out for this one.

Jay
11-23-11, 7:26 pm
I got my kids on the 10th, Im out for this one.

The date can be worked out if need me.

its Lbc
11-23-11, 7:44 pm
Afternoon time would work for me on the 10th, 1,2,3pm ish.

Where at? I got a suggestion of Golds new haven again, or Golds e.hartford....

The time of day doesnt matter. Id like to go to the place closest for a drive though. Also like i said i work every other weekend soo i got the 10th off im workin the 17th i got christmas off etc etc... Soo whenever i got the weekend off im definitely in for a session!

Cranky
11-24-11, 9:44 am
New Haven Golds is the shit, but Hartford is alot less of a haul for most of us in on this.

Jay
11-26-11, 4:50 pm
The time of day doesnt matter. Id like to go to the place closest for a drive though. Also like i said i work every other weekend soo i got the 10th off im workin the 17th i got christmas off etc etc... Soo whenever i got the weekend off im definitely in for a session!

New Haven Golds is the shit, but Hartford is alot less of a haul for most of us in on this.

I sent a message to N.G. just to make sure everything is all set to go. Golds East Hartford is where an ABC was 2 years ago. Not to hard to get to and kinda half way for us.
http://www.goldsgym.com/gyms/connecticut/east-hartford/1042

We can still do the 10th, or middle/end of Dec, OR even January to give everyone enuff time to plan this out. Not sure whats easier for most- before or after holidays.

Jay
11-27-11, 6:25 am
Will you be there?

Projected date: December 10th, 2011. To get an ABC in without interfering with the holidays.
Projected time: 2:00pm. to allow people from all locations enough travel time.
Projected locations; Either, Golds New Haven or E. Hartford. New Haven, although farther, is a bad ass gym. Plus.. they are aware of the Animal ABC's, as we just had one there so they are aware of what goes on during a meet, and are not surprised when half dozen or so people show up wearing animal shirts. Either way I will make a call, or stop by the location.

also..

I'll bring some of my Rage (apple jacked) and Atomic 7 (rockin raz) to pass around.

Cranky
11-27-11, 12:48 pm
Im in on this. Pushin' for E. Hartford.

Jay
11-29-11, 4:35 pm
WHERE' DECEMBER 10TH 2011
TIME; 2:OO PM
LOCALE; E.HARTFORD GOLDS GYM.
EATS; TBD.

ideas for food?

its Lbc
11-29-11, 9:28 pm
Hell YEA!!

Dec. 10th 2 PM Count me in!

LittleMan
11-29-11, 9:29 pm
I'm in...

The Newbie is ready to "Go Hard".

As for EATS, there are many places.

I grew up in EH.

-Down the Street on Main, plain-ole' AAA Diner. They've got everything.
-A couple Miles down the road in Glastonbury (Same Street) 99, Bertuccis & Chilis
-Less than 10 Minutes Away in Manchester Olive Garden, Outback, Hooters, The Works (Mall Area)

Look forward to meeting "The Brothers"

Regards,

LittleMan

its Lbc
11-29-11, 9:50 pm
Anyone down to do Shoulders or Back that day? im going to plan accordingly to land one or the other in that day.

Let me know

Cranky
11-30-11, 6:36 am
Anyone down to do Shoulders or Back that day?
Let me know

Yeah, Im down for either. Did bis and tris @ the New Haven ABC and I was the only one... aside from Ox ripping back and bis.

Cranky
11-30-11, 6:42 am
Hooters

:D

LittleMan
11-30-11, 10:54 am
I'll be taking notes & photos most of the time...

I need to learn as much as I can from the Bro's.

If I do train, Saturdays are typically Shoulders & Legs for me.

I need to learn the proper way to Squat & Dead Lift. I need to add both of the Mass Exercises to my regimen if I am going to grow.

Michael

Jay
11-30-11, 12:41 pm
OK cool.. Lets do that AAA dinner.. Is it big enough for our crew??

Im thinking about doing either chest or arms.

Jay
11-30-11, 12:43 pm
The Rhino
Its LBC
Little Man
Jlr9ca

next..............

LittleMan
11-30-11, 1:03 pm
Big place, plenty of room for the PACK!

Michael

Jay
11-30-11, 4:39 pm
Big place, plenty of room for the PACK!

Michael

Ok lets do it.

its Lbc
11-30-11, 10:30 pm
Yeah, Im down for either. Did bis and tris @ the New Haven ABC and I was the only one... aside from Ox ripping back and bis.

Perfect bud ill follow one of your routines.....cant wait

Jay
12-01-11, 4:48 pm
Guys Im HIGHLY suggesting we move it to the Golds New Haven...

Why??

Cuz if we do, Evan centopani would like to join us......

Jay
12-01-11, 5:04 pm

Why??

Roll call

The Rhino
Its LBC
Little Man
Jlr9ca
Bsill x 2

next..............

Cranky
12-01-11, 5:19 pm

Why??

It aint every day you get to train along side THE best pro in the industry.

its Lbc
12-01-11, 8:03 pm
Im down! Me and m old lady are gettin a hotel for that weekend. Good thing we didn book it yet ahha hell yea im down!

Jay
12-01-11, 8:18 pm
Alright cool.. It will be worth it, trust me. well plan on new haven then.

WHERE golds gym, new haven http://www.goldsgym.com/gyms/connecticut/north-haven/329
WHEN dec 10, 2pm

The Rhino
Its LBC +1 (incase your girl wants to join)
Little Man
Jlr9ca
Bsill + 2

Theres a near by diner we did over the summer that we can eat at

its Lbc
12-01-11, 8:21 pm
Alright cool.. It will be worth it, trust me. well plan on new haven then.

WHERE golds gym, new haven
WHEN dec 10, 2pm

The Rhino
Its LBC +1 (incase your girl wants to join)
Little Man
Jlr9ca
Bsill + 2

Theres a near by diner we did over the summer that we can eat at

Shell be takin photos and shit for us sooo yea count her in too!

Jay
12-01-11, 8:29 pm
Shell be takin photos and shit for us sooo yea count her in too!

Ok. cool. we can post them up here afterwards.

LittleMan
12-01-11, 8:50 pm
I'm in for New Haven.

My afternoon will be tight...

I may not be able to dine afterward, we have our work X-Mas Party @ 6:30pm in Berlin. I'll probably have to bring my evening attire with me and shower at Golds.

No biggie, it will be worth it to get a photo with Ox.

Michael

its Lbc
12-02-11, 5:56 am
Im definitely hopin to make it to the diner after. My girl has an itinerary set after the abc but i might have to intervene well see though. Definitely need to get a photo wit Evan that dude is super inspirational.

Cranky
12-02-11, 6:53 am
Im definitely hopin to make it to the diner after. My girl has an itinerary set after the abc but i might have to intervene well see though. Definitely need to get a photo wit Evan that dude is super inspirational.

Some good eats @ that diner. Gotta get a pic myself, not to mention I have a copy of the last MD Evan was on that Id love to have signed and mounted on the wall in my basement gym.

Jay
12-02-11, 4:09 pm
Some good eats @ that diner. Gotta get a pic myself, not to mention I have a copy of the last MD Evan was on that Id love to have signed and mounted on the wall in my basement gym.

Thats a good idea. Maybe Ill do the same.

Does anyone remember the name of the diner?

Cranky
12-02-11, 6:56 pm
Thats a good idea. Maybe Ill do the same.

Does anyone remember the name of the diner?

Its named after whatever the name of that highway is right next to it. Cant think of the route name for the life of me.

LittleMan
12-02-11, 7:08 pm
I-91 Diner
North Haven, Ct

Jay
12-03-11, 4:40 pm
I-91 Diner
North Haven, Ct

Thats it!

Jay
12-03-11, 4:42 pm
The Rhino
Its LBC +1 Little Man
Jlr9ca
Bsill bringing 5-10 people with him.

lets get some more people !

LittleMan
12-03-11, 5:56 pm
I will be inviting my Buddy Chris...

He is not a member here, however he is the one who introduced me to Animal products.

Michael

Jay
12-03-11, 6:05 pm
I will be inviting my Buddy Chris...

He is not a member here, however he is the one who introduced me to Animal products.

Michael

sounds good.

The Rhino
Its LBC +1
Jlr9ca
Bsill + 8
LittleMan +1

its Lbc
12-03-11, 9:04 pm
No one up here is willing to take the drive like me there a bunch of lames.

Jay
12-04-11, 6:54 pm
No one up here is willing to take the drive like me there a bunch of lames.

Too bad.. its a nice day trip.

JoshLandry
12-04-11, 7:37 pm
spollin + 12 maybe more
The Rhino
Its LBC +1
Jlr9ca
Bsill + 8
LittleMan +1

JoshLandry
12-04-11, 7:39 pm
is even gonna be there?

Jay
12-05-11, 5:34 pm
is even gonna be there?

Yes

Jay
12-05-11, 5:34 pm
spollin + 12 maybe more
The Rhino
Its LBC +1
Jlr9ca
Bsill + 8
LittleMan +1

WOW! Awesome 12 +

JoshLandry
12-05-11, 5:54 pm
WOW! Awesome 12 +

oh ya bringing CT's finest lol

its Lbc
12-06-11, 11:22 am
Awesome Evan's a definate! Also any shootin video?

Jay
12-06-11, 1:00 pm
Awesome Evan's a definate! Also any shootin video?

I know we did last time. Heres the video from the last ABC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az2YXHbasB0

Jay
12-06-11, 1:01 pm
spollin + 12 maybe more
The Rhino
Its LBC +1
Jlr9ca
Bsill + 8
LittleMan +1
NJC Manhattan

Jay
12-06-11, 4:55 pm
Got some really cool goodies Im bringing complements of Universal, so see me on arrival.

LittleMan
12-06-11, 4:58 pm
Got some really cool goodies Im bringing complements of Universal, so see me on arrival.

NICE!!!!

its Lbc
12-06-11, 5:45 pm

Gotta love universal.

Wooo!!!!!!

LittleMan
12-07-11, 8:49 pm
MMMMM....Universal Goodies

Thats like Cakes & Pies to other folk..lol

Note to Rhino: The skinny bald guy with the Bright Red Animal Shirt on Saturday....Littleman!!!

Vinny G
12-07-11, 10:33 pm
I'll be there, count me in.

Cranky
12-08-11, 3:29 am

Man, thats great. Always been looking forward to meeting Vin and now I get to.

Vinny G
12-08-11, 5:35 am
Man, thats great. Always been looking forward to meeting Vin and now I get to.

i'm training shoulders and triceps if you want to train with me.

its Lbc
12-08-11, 6:39 am

Damn! Now vinnie is gunna be there this is going to be awesome! Me And jlr were gunna hit shoulders and/or chest. Id be down to train shoulders and tris if Jlr would want to

Cranky
12-08-11, 7:40 am

Id love to if your down with a 3 person group. Lbc and I are training together, but he said hes more than down for it if you are!

Mr. Dead
12-08-11, 1:48 pm
Can't say that I don't show any love, for my CT bretheren...
bb.com:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5342233&p=793689963&posted=1#post793689963

Muscular Development:
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/112395-The-Animal-Barbell-Club...-Coming-Your-Way?p=2869255&viewfull=1#post2869255

its Lbc
12-08-11, 3:25 pm
Thats awesome dead!

Vinny G
12-08-11, 3:37 pm
Id love to if your down with a 3 person group. Lbc and I are training together, but he said hes more than down for it if you are!

yeah its all good.

Mr. Dead
12-08-11, 4:04 pm
Those that have the opportunity to train with Vinny G... Bring a pen and paper, and be ready to take notes... You're going to learn a ton...

Jay
12-08-11, 8:32 pm

Very glad to here your gonna make it!! Was gonna do arms but could alter it to shoulders/tris

Jay
12-08-11, 8:34 pm
spollin + 12 maybe more
The Rhino
Its LBC +1
Jlr9ca
Bsill + 8
LittleMan +1
NJC Manhattan
VinnyG
OX

Jay
12-08-11, 8:36 pm
Thats awesome dead!

Thanks for getting the word out there!

FYI I created a facebook page for the event too::

http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/287080688001826/

LittleMan
12-09-11, 9:17 am
Littleman is Littleman Only....

My Guest cannot get the afternoon off from work.

See you there.

Michael

Jay
12-09-11, 4:12 pm
Littleman is Littleman Only....

My Guest cannot get the afternoon off from work.

See you there.

Michael

No problem at all

Jay
12-09-11, 4:24 pm
spollin + 12 maybe more
The Rhino
Its LBC +1
Jlr9ca
Bsill + 8
LittleMan
NJC Manhattan
VinnyG
OX

Anyone else for tommorrow?

its Lbc
12-09-11, 9:16 pm
My old lady might not stick around well see tho shes gunna head back to the hotel and check us in soo well see ill definitely still have the camera. Shell be there to take a few photos prior tho but well figure it out

LittleMan
12-09-11, 9:57 pm
I'll be taking plenty of photos, notes too!

This newbie needs all the help he can get....

Michael

Jay
12-10-11, 4:14 am
My old lady might not stick around well see tho shes gunna head back to the hotel and check us in soo well see ill definitely still have the camera. Shell be there to take a few photos prior tho but well figure it out

no prob,
We should have enuff cameras. Mine has a video feature to shoot some vid's.

BigAnt
12-10-11, 8:42 am
Wish I could go today, working both jobs. Heard many great things about the gym. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Vinny G
12-10-11, 9:42 am
At work until 11am, then going home to get all my food and gym bag.

directions say 1hour and 45min drive.....see you guys later.

its Lbc
12-10-11, 10:11 am
About a 2 hr and 15 minute drive for me from Albany ill be there around 130 or so. I cant wait see yas all there.

deanna7272
12-10-11, 11:55 am
Gee.... It's only _____ hours from me....lmao

Just teasing... I am stuck in Ohio doing the Christmas decorating and shopping thing this weekend....lol

Have fun and make sure ya take lots of pics!!

Jay
12-10-11, 12:01 pm
Wish I could go today, working both jobs. Heard many great things about the gym. Looking forward to seeing the pics.
I've been once, very hardcore. Pics to follow.

At work until 11am, then going home to get all my food and gym bag.

directions say 1hour and 45min drive.....see you guys later.
Wow. From NJ thats not too bad.

Gee.... It's only _____ hours from me....lmao

Just teasing... I am stuck in Ohio doing the Christmas decorating and shopping thing this weekend....lol

Have fun and make sure ya take lots of pics!!

Ooooo you can make it still. lol. Pics to follow

Jay
12-10-11, 12:02 pm
worked last night, slept 4 hours, now up to make the drive! Bout 1hour and some change for me. Ill be there alittle early.

BigAnt
12-10-11, 4:17 pm
Who ever is very fortunate to train triceps with VinnyG at the CT ABC...PLEASE TAKES NOTES AND POST THE WORKOUT IN DETAIL. V-man has some thick tricpes, want to know the secrets!

THANKS!

Jay
12-10-11, 9:08 pm
http://s9.postimage.org/53fvj5tcr/Picture_001.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/53fvj5tcr/)
http://s8.postimage.org/c6rf9rqa9/Picture_002.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/c6rf9rqa9/)
http://s7.postimage.org/4fs92j1mv/Picture_003.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/4fs92j1mv/)
http://s10.postimage.org/5qivfh46t/Picture_005.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/5qivfh46t/)
http://s11.postimage.org/jtwd4whvj/Picture_006.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/jtwd4whvj/)
http://s9.postimage.org/f9xntmsij/Picture_010.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/f9xntmsij/)
http://s8.postimage.org/hv2beek0h/Picture_011.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/hv2beek0h/)
http://s9.postimage.org/4pnqb1o0r/Picture_012.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/4pnqb1o0r/)
http://s7.postimage.org/8u0qedc7b/Picture_013.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/8u0qedc7b/)
http://s9.postimage.org/vq1izmcbf/Picture_014.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/vq1izmcbf/)
http://s8.postimage.org/5zkmncjwx/Picture_016.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/5zkmncjwx/)

Jay
12-10-11, 9:13 pm
http://s10.postimage.org/8ecx3kmlx/Picture_017.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/8ecx3kmlx/)
http://s8.postimage.org/scxf79r69/Picture_018.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/scxf79r69/)
http://s9.postimage.org/3wb4ifhzv/Picture_019.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/3wb4ifhzv/)
http://s7.postimage.org/lf5svj287/Picture_020.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/lf5svj287/)
http://s11.postimage.org/krbz5985b/Picture_021.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/krbz5985b/)
http://s7.postimage.org/czg8e0zd3/Picture_022.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/czg8e0zd3/)
http://s11.postimage.org/9vkl9wn7j/Picture_024.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/9vkl9wn7j/)

http://s8.postimage.org/hm9slldjl/Picture_026.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/hm9slldjl/)
http://s12.postimage.org/7n29y77nt/Picture_032.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/7n29y77nt/)

Jay
12-10-11, 9:17 pm
http://s9.postimage.org/3xupmpfiz/Picture_033.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/3xupmpfiz/)
http://s8.postimage.org/ih0xldas1/Picture_035.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/ih0xldas1/)
http://s9.postimage.org/skqkk9pej/Picture_037.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/skqkk9pej/)
http://s8.postimage.org/9aimy35jl/Picture_038.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/9aimy35jl/)
http://s7.postimage.org/6i1x89edj/Picture_039.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/6i1x89edj/)
http://s8.postimage.org/kghjcs53l/Picture_040.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/kghjcs53l/)

Jay
12-10-11, 9:22 pm
http://s7.postimage.org/zfcg1etc7/Picture_040.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/zfcg1etc7/)
http://s10.postimage.org/fx149bkad/Picture_042.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/fx149bkad/)
http://s8.postimage.org/phoxe5ck1/Picture_043.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/phoxe5ck1/)
http://s9.postimage.org/g2ekhfhsr/Picture_044.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/g2ekhfhsr/)
http://s9.postimage.org/f2o9lq2mz/Picture_045.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/f2o9lq2mz/)
http://s7.postimage.org/3rx6ot72f/Picture_048.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/3rx6ot72f/)
http://s12.postimage.org/x3fc24cy1/Picture_049.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/x3fc24cy1/)
http://s7.postimage.org/g93ubz287/Picture_050.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/g93ubz287/)

Jay
12-10-11, 9:25 pm
http://s9.postimage.org/5d5h2wvdn/Picture_053.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/5d5h2wvdn/)
http://s8.postimage.org/5zyvby501/Picture_054.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/5zyvby501/)
http://s8.postimage.org/o46habs29/Picture_055.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/o46habs29/)
http://s12.postimage.org/86gjyydu1/Picture_056.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/86gjyydu1/)
http://s8.postimage.org/877pdlzo1/Picture_057.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/877pdlzo1/)
http://s7.postimage.org/3my0svp53/Picture_058.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/3my0svp53/)

Mr. Dead
12-10-11, 10:08 pm
Looks like it was a great time, with a great crew onhand...!!!

deanna7272
12-11-11, 2:42 am
Great pics!!! Looks like one helluva good time!!

its Lbc
12-11-11, 9:18 am
Great pics!!! Looks like one helluva good time!!

Awesome time stoked i decided to make that drive from Albany. And what an honor finally meeting yall

C.Coronato
12-12-11, 10:24 am
Pics look great Jay. Wish i could have made it, maybe next time ill make it a weekend, i have family up in Old Saybrook.

Jay
12-12-11, 3:26 pm
It was a good ABC for sure. I got there about 145 with samples of Slaughtermelon Rage, Ultra Whey Pro Chocolate chip, and some Universal lanyards courtsey of Universal. Also had a nice Animal banner to display for the picture. I brought a tub of apple jacked rage and Lava to go around. I had a good shoulders session with Littleman, then hit tris with its lbc and jlrca. Vinny made the trip from NJ, evan was there doing his thing. PJ Braun was at the gym too. Evan Derick Poundstone's wife. I'd say we were all there a good 2.5 hours. Talked with Vinny about different things. Plans got mixed up alittle as I was the only one who made it to the i-91 diner afterwards. It was challenging though getting in a full workout while trying to snap pics, meet people, cordinate the group photo etc.. but overall a sucessfull day.

Jay
12-12-11, 3:28 pm
Pics look great Jay. Wish i could have made it, maybe next time ill make it a weekend, i have family up in Old Saybrook.

Thanks. I thought there was a good amount seeing as though it was just my camera. No videos though.
Ive been there a handful of times! Maybe you can make it to the ABC in the summer.

its Lbc
12-12-11, 4:01 pm
I s rushing around trying to check in to the hotel with my old lady and running a bit late to the ABC silly me forgot my camera soo Rhino was the lone soldier snappin flicks by himself. Next time im gunna tape the shit to my self so i dOnt fOrget. And i been houndin Rhino for them pictures too....prolly givin him a headache but i got you next time Rhino promise buddy ahha

Back To Basics
12-13-11, 1:51 am
Looks like such a great gym and I'm sure it was a great event.

Cranky
12-13-11, 6:49 am
Decent size crowd considering this was thrown together on the fly. Awesome seeing Evan in person. Dude is straight up huge, watching him train was inspiring. No ****.

Phil800101
12-13-11, 10:13 am
Sweet pics! Looks like one hell of a time.

Jay
12-13-11, 4:04 pm
Decent size crowd considering this was thrown together on the fly. Awesome seeing Evan in person. Dude is straight up huge, watching him train was inspiring. No ****.

Like I said it was very motivating to be training in an environment like that. ABC + Vinny and Evan training+ other bodybuilders training + a new gym environment really breaks up the manotany of everyday training.

its Lbc
12-13-11, 4:25 pm
Cant wait fpr the one over the summer that one is gunna be heavy!

deanna7272
12-13-11, 5:26 pm
Like I said it was very motivating to be training in an environment like that. ABC + Vinny and Evan training+ other bodybuilders training + a new gym environment really breaks up the manotany of everyday training.

This is why I made the trek to NJ, it's nice to be remotivated and reinspired by just being amongst those that live it, day in and day out....

If you haven't been to the NATIONAL ABC, I suggest you get there.... The pics do not do it justice. It's just a heaviness in the air that gets your heart pounding and leaves you thirstin' for MORE!!!

Jay
12-14-11, 11:56 pm
This is why I made the trek to NJ, it's nice to be remotivated and reinspired by just being amongst those that live it, day in and day out....

If you haven't been to the NATIONAL ABC, I suggest you get there.... The pics do not do it justice. It's just a heaviness in the air that gets your heart pounding and leaves you thirstin' for MORE!!!

I hope to make it to the Ohio ABC in March!

its Lbc
12-15-11, 1:03 pm
Just bought me and my old lady our expo tickets super stoked! Ill definitely be down there in march for this

deanna7272
12-15-11, 2:54 pm
I hope to make it to the Ohio ABC in March!

It's so different for me because I don't have to worry about airfare and I am only 2.5 hours away, but I DO stay from Thursday-Sunday... It's my mini vacation, wouldn't miss it... I hope you get the chance to get there....

Jay
12-16-11, 5:26 pm
It's so different for me because I don't have to worry about airfare and I am only 2.5 hours away, but I DO stay from Thursday-Sunday... It's my mini vacation, wouldn't miss it... I hope you get the chance to get there....

I made the Arnold in I believe 2010. I was still fairly new with Animal products, and could not stay for the ABC.

Maybe this coming year!

deanna7272
12-17-11, 9:26 am
I made the Arnold in I believe 2010. I was still fairly new with Animal products, and could not stay for the ABC.
Maybe this coming year!

Ohhhhh... You have to experience the whole package!! I am sure it will, once again, be bigger and better than ever this year!!

LittleMan
12-17-11, 2:58 pm
Saturday is a normal Shoulders day for me...

I used 3-Sets of the two exercises you showed me today...

Great Shoulder Burn!

Thank you....

Michael

Jay
12-19-11, 8:25 pm
Awesome! Glad they worked out for ya!

Jay
12-24-11, 6:25 pm
How the HELL did we miss her???!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/VidaGuerra?sk=wall#!/photo.php?fbid=204658269615228&set=a.203280393086349.49636.171054229642299&type=1&theater

Cranky
12-24-11, 8:05 pm
How the HELL did we miss her???!!!!

Couldnt have been there @ the same time as us, wouldve seen dat ass from a mile away!

Jay
12-26-11, 6:13 pm
LOL no kidding huh. Musta missed her by a few hours.. Looked like that pic was taken around noon.

LittleMan
01-02-12, 2:03 pm
Happy New Year Brothers,

2012 is now upon us and we all have our goals set with a plan in motion.

Is there any desire to have an ABC meet at a Sporting Event?

I have registered for Tough Mudder Vermont and Warrior Dash Connecticut.

Warrior Dash is a 3-Mile Military Obstacle Course Event

Tough Mudder is a 10-Mile Military Style Course Event

Strength, Endurance, Mental & Physical Aspects will be challenged.

I will be registering for Spartan Massachusetts as well.

I ran WD and Spartan last year, I'm getting ready for TM.

I've been hitting weights hard to increase Strength. I nailed WD, but Spartan made me its "Bitch" last time. I will beat her Bitch Ass this year. The Strength challenges ruined me.... Dragging Cinder Blocks, Rope Challenges lifting Cinder Blocks to Ring Bells, carrying Sheetrock Buckets full of Gravel. Heavy Weight Shit. My training is on!!!!

Who's in?

Michael

C.Coronato
01-03-12, 9:13 am
Hey brother, your best bet would probably be to post up in the respective chapters:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?11563-Connecticut-Animals-Next-ABC-12-10

Jay
01-03-12, 6:25 pm
I've 'moved' your question over to the CT thread and other local threads for ya.

Jay
01-03-12, 6:27 pm
Connecticut / New England Animals

Happy New Year Brothers,

2012 is now upon us and we all have our goals set with a plan in motion.

Is there any desire to have an ABC meet at a Sporting Event?

I have registered for Tough Mudder Vermont and Warrior Dash Connecticut.

Warrior Dash is a 3-Mile Military Obstacle Course Event

Tough Mudder is a 10-Mile Military Style Course Event

Strength, Endurance, Mental & Physical Aspects will be challenged.

I will be registering for Spartan Massachusetts as well.

I ran WD and Spartan last year, I'm getting ready for TM.

I've been hitting weights hard to increase Strength. I nailed WD, but Spartan made me its "Bitch" last time. I will beat her Bitch Ass this year. The Strength challenges ruined me.... Dragging Cinder Blocks, Rope Challenges lifting Cinder Blocks to Ring Bells, carrying Sheetrock Buckets full of Gravel. Heavy Weight Shit. My training is on!!!!

Who's in?

Michael

LittleMan
01-10-12, 10:00 pm
Bump...

JoshLandry
03-10-12, 8:55 pm
hey anyone out there wanna have a ABC soon in the CT world?? i know i would how do we get this started??

C.Coronato
03-15-12, 4:08 pm
Whats up fellas. Golds New Haven is going to be having an "NPC Day" event on April 7th. Unfortunately none of the guys from corporate are going to be able to make it, but it would be great to have an ABC set up that day. There will be various seminars all day including a posing seminar by Evan at 2pm. I would say maybe an ABC around noon or so. Rhino, what you think?

JoshLandry
03-15-12, 4:36 pm
I know I'll deff be down, would love to see Evans posing seminar I could use all the help I can get let me know if you guys need any help with anything I'm deff more then willing too help out

naturalguy
03-15-12, 4:56 pm
It's a tough date for us in NY/NJ as one of our own - Enforcer, is competing that day in NJ and most of us are going to support him.

If it wasn't for that I would love to come up to CT but if you guys want to still have the ABC it would be cool and it supports the gym, we can send up some swag.

Jay
03-15-12, 5:22 pm
Whats up fellas. Golds New Haven is going to be having an "NPC Day" event on April 7th. Unfortunately none of the guys from corporate are going to be able to make it, but it would be great to have an ABC set up that day. There will be various seminars all day including a posing seminar by Evan at 2pm. I would say maybe an ABC around noon or so. Rhino, what you think?

Ughh... I would love to do this- but april 7th i have a wedding/jack and jill that I have to go to out near Worcester MA, and im in the wedding party.

Jay
03-15-12, 5:23 pm
It's a tough date for us in NY/NJ as one of our own - Enforcer, is competing that day in NJ and most of us are going to support him.

If it wasn't for that I would love to come up to CT but if you guys want to still have the ABC it would be cool and it supports the gym, we can send up some swag.

Id be game to have one in the future tho, were NY/NJ's guys could come up. To bad we couldnt set up a UBC at Golds New Haven!

JoshLandry
03-15-12, 7:11 pm
i deff would like to have one soon where the NY/NJ animals can come and play would like too see you guys for reals!!! maybe shoot for end of april? maybe the 12st or 28th??

Jay
03-17-12, 4:22 pm
[QUOTE=JoshLandry;1207555]i deff would like to have one soon where the NY/NJ animals can come and play would like too see you guys for reals!!! maybe shoot for end of april? maybe the 12st or 28th??[/QUOT

That could def work....

JoshLandry
03-17-12, 10:19 pm
yeah im hoping so just waiting to hear back

JoshLandry
03-19-12, 7:28 pm
ok guys so what do you guys think about an ABC at golds gym new haven on sat april 21st?? just trying to see the intrest and its 5 weeks away plenty of time for people to plan and get off work or what ever, let us know the intrest in this date ok fellas

naturalguy
03-20-12, 8:14 am
ok guys so what do you guys think about an ABC at golds gym new haven on sat april 21st?? just trying to see the intrest and its 5 weeks away plenty of time for people to plan and get off work or what ever, let us know the intrest in this date ok fellas

I can tell you that on that date there are 3 people who definitely can't make it Ox, G Diesel and myself. We will all be in Germany for FIBO.

Doesn't mean you guys can't have one without us but Ev can't be there.

JoshLandry
03-20-12, 9:04 am
I can tell you that on that date there are 3 people who definitely can't make it Ox, G Diesel and myself. We will all be in Germany for FIBO.

Doesn't mean you guys can't have one without us but Ev can't be there.

well instantly scratch that one lol!! maybe we will just shoot for one in July maybe when everyone can come up and it's far away to plan? June a lots going on with shows in June so idk about June.

Jay
03-21-12, 3:35 pm
well instantly scratch that one lol!! maybe we will just shoot for one in July maybe when everyone can come up and it's far away to plan? June a lots going on with shows in June so idk about June.

Im thinkin July. July has kinda been the abc month for us in CT. Around the Europa time. It gives everyone plenty of time to clear the calendars so they can attend.. I'd say that would be the best - Most likely mid-late July to avoid any 4th parties,etc. .

RelentlessMAA
03-22-12, 11:51 am
europa is at the end of june this year. did we skip may? why so far? lets get it done sooner. right josh? lol

JoshLandry
05-05-12, 9:47 pm
ok so what do you guys think about July 9th?

Jay
05-09-12, 3:59 pm

July 9th. Im available that day and would be in for sure.

Cranky
05-09-12, 7:35 pm
Ill pencil this in on the calendar, Always a good time. Gotta wait till my vaca. kicks in in a few weeks to see if I get approved.

jhenry
05-09-12, 10:18 pm

im in. hope this comes together soon.

JoshLandry
05-09-12, 10:25 pm
deff looks like we have some interest come on fellas, anyone eles???

naturalguy
05-10-12, 8:20 am

July 9th. Im available that day and would be in for sure.

July 9th is a Monday, is that what you meant?

JoshLandry
05-10-12, 9:56 am

Opps i meant July 14th the weekend after the fourth!! I figured it's far enough away for people to plan and was hoping some you you jersey guys would be able to come up!!

wedge
05-10-12, 10:33 am
I think I should be in. Missed the last one...

jhenry
05-10-12, 11:47 am
Opps i meant July 14th the weekend after the fourth!! I figured it's far enough away for people to plan and was hoping some you you jersey guys would be able to come up!!

14th is good for me, im still in.

t1000
05-10-12, 11:07 pm
Watsup guys, new to the forum and just wanted to say whats up to my CT and North East bros. Anyone in Monroe or lift there? I'm at fitness 4000 and was wondering if any other Animals were there.

Jay
05-10-12, 11:13 pm

the 14th is even better for me! Consider me in... Let me know what I can do to help.

wedge
05-30-12, 2:01 pm
What's the good word?

naturalguy
05-30-12, 2:18 pm
Fellas, Ox cannot make July 14th

JoshLandry
05-30-12, 2:20 pm
NG what do you think is a good date that all of us could get together ?

naturalguy
05-30-12, 2:34 pm
NG what do you think is a good date that all of us could get together ?

We would have to check with your boy Ox. I can ask him for some available dates or you could if you run into him at the gym

JoshLandry
05-30-12, 2:37 pm
ok I'm actually on my way there now if he is there ill talk with him.

naturalguy
05-30-12, 2:57 pm
ok I'm actually on my way there now if he is there ill talk with him.

Sweet, let us know

JoshLandry
05-31-12, 5:33 pm
Sweet, let us know

i didnt see OX but my best buddy is his new training partner so ill talk with him or ill see Ox maybe next weekend ill keep everyone posted

Jay
06-04-12, 8:41 pm
Sounds good.

Biggie973
06-04-12, 9:23 pm
Whenever you set this up, Jersey will be there!!!

brick13
06-04-12, 9:35 pm
Whenever you set this up, Jersey will be there!!!

This^^ Roger that!

its Lbc
06-04-12, 10:55 pm
The crazzee bastad who travels froms albany cant make it on the 14th....scheduled weekend on at work soo no go for me....maybe next time. Im sure you guys will kill it if it goes down i cant wait to see footage and pictures...

Ill try and switch days with someone but highly unlikely.

joseppy
06-06-12, 12:12 pm
hey brothas!
been a proud ANIMAL for bout 2 years now and wanted to check out an ABC finally saw your guys gym was probably the closest, im from upstate new york but only bout a 3 hour drive away so well worth the trip. I see your planning on july 14th so far to have a meet you can count me in brothas.

JoshLandry
06-06-12, 5:59 pm
Ok so my buddy talked with Evan and he said maybe June 23rd between prejudging and the night show from the golds new haven show in new haven? how would this work for everyone? il probably see him on sat and can talk more to him about it.

Jay
06-09-12, 12:41 pm
Ok so my buddy talked with Evan and he said maybe June 23rd between prejudging and the night show from the golds new haven show in new haven? how would this work for everyone? il probably see him on sat and can talk more to him about it.

hmm.. would have to do some magic at work to try and get it off- I refuse to miss this one. so keep me posted.

jhenry
06-18-12, 2:47 pm

23rd is good for me. This thread has been quiet the last week though. Anyone else

Jay
06-18-12, 4:21 pm
23rd is good for me. This thread has been quiet the last week though. Anyone else

Agreed. I've been monitoring it as well. Josh has been busy with contest prep, but now I'm sure plans can get finalized for this.

JoshLandry
06-18-12, 4:44 pm
IDK what's going on with the ABC to be honest I think corporate sees to set them up or how ever they are done in the past becuase I have no clue so for right now there is none going on as far as I know

jhenry
06-19-12, 3:43 pm
IDK what's going on with the ABC to be honest I think corporate sees to set them up or how ever they are done in the past becuase I have no clue so for right now there is none going on as far as I know

That's a bummer, how about you, me and rhino get together then this summer

JoshLandry
06-20-12, 7:02 am
How do these ABC usually get set up? Maybe who ever sets them up in the past can get one going sometime in July? just now July 14th becuase there is a jersey abc that day.

naturalguy
06-20-12, 7:57 am
Josh, you and Rhino can coordinate setting up the ABC, keep us involved so we can make sure that Ox and/or some people from corporate can make the date. Once we decide on a good date for everyone, you guys can set it up with the gym but I know they are always open to us having one.

JoshLandry
06-20-12, 2:46 pm
ok cool NG, How does sat August 4th sound it's pretty far away for people to try and get time off from work and plan accordingly? Do you think this date would work for you Jersey boys?

Jay
06-21-12, 8:26 pm
How do these ABC usually get set up? Maybe who ever sets them up in the past can get one going sometime in July? just now July 14th becuase there is a jersey abc that day.

Josh, you and Rhino can coordinate setting up the ABC, keep us involved so we can make sure that Ox and/or some people from corporate can make the date. Once we decide on a good date for everyone, you guys can set it up with the gym but I know they are always open to us having one.

As always I am more then interested in setting up this years ABC. Josh I will PM you. NG... once a date is set I will work on getting it out there and setting up roll call.

Jay
06-21-12, 8:27 pm
New Haven Golds is a good place as its closer to the Jersey guys...

NJC_Manhattan
06-21-12, 8:47 pm
I'm game for that. Last year's ABC was great

JoshLandry
06-21-12, 8:56 pm
long overdue and ready!!

Biggie973
06-24-12, 11:59 pm
I met some good people at last year's CT ABC, so I can't wait for this one as well. Jersey will be invading your area!!!!

Jay
06-25-12, 5:48 pm
Awesome. We are working on some dates right now.

Jay
06-26-12, 3:12 pm
Just to get an idea, what works better for you guys. July or August?

Biggie973
06-26-12, 10:22 pm
Just to get an idea, what works better for you guys. July or August?

July

NJC_Manhattan
06-26-12, 10:23 pm
July

x2

JoshLandry
06-27-12, 3:26 pm
Well the only problem is July seems no good for the jersey guys witch I would like to ha e as many of us be there as possible that why I think mid August would be great. just a thought

Cranky
06-27-12, 5:26 pm
With August we'll get to witness some of Evans Olympia training first hand... maybee wind up on one of those 'Road to the Olympia' vids?

Biggie973
06-28-12, 5:00 pm
Well the only problem is July seems no good for the jersey guys witch I would like to ha e as many of us be there as possible that why I think mid August would be great. just a thought

Maybe mid-late August sounds good

Jay
07-02-12, 10:50 am
With August we'll get to witness some of Evans Olympia training first hand... maybee wind up on one of those 'Road to the Olympia' vids?

That would be pretty cool. We are working on getting a good crew together for this one.

Jay
07-02-12, 2:26 pm
That would be pretty cool. We are working on getting a good crew together for this one.

I should also add, the event to be held not at Golds Gym New haven, but now Powerhouse Gym, New Haven.

JoshLandry
10-14-12, 9:24 pm
whats up CT animals!!!! how everyone doing???

jdmilhouse
11-29-12, 10:52 pm
whats up CT animals!!!! how everyone doing???

Hey bro...anybody thinking about doing an ABC in CT anytime soon? Like winter/spring? I know I missed one earlier this year. I have yet to be able to get to one, looking forward to it.

its Lbc
12-17-12, 11:57 am
Sup Josh, Hows your off season Lookin brotha? i got rid of my facebook account (Chuck Tremblay) soo im out of the loop on that ahha...

And a ABC should be put together!!! i didnt get to hit the last one due to the fact me and the ole lady closed on a house around that time...would love to throw somw weight around wit the fellas again.

Jay
12-19-12, 12:27 pm
I was thinkin about trying to get the next CT abc, maybe sometime after the new year, at Derek Poundstones gym. Its not too far away from New Haven.

Thoughts? Interest?

Cranky
12-19-12, 4:12 pm
Missed the last one, not missing the next one. Count me in Jay. Imagine theres gotta be some good stuff @ Poundstones gym that you cant find at your reg. runofthemill gym.

its Lbc
12-23-12, 10:34 pm
Poundstones gym would be epic bro!!!

Id take the drive again. Would be an awesome experience to see that gym.

Jay
12-26-12, 12:17 pm
Poundstones gym would be epic bro!!!

Id take the drive again. Would be an awesome experience to see that gym.

Cool. It will be looked into.

Jay
02-04-13, 10:58 am
Just a quick update. I was able to get my name changed here, to match my UniversalUSA name. No more 'the rhino'

jdmilhouse
03-02-13, 10:06 am
Know you guys are all smack in the middle of the Animal Cage right now, wish I could be there. Looking forward to the next Connecticut ABC hopefully soon!

Jay
03-02-13, 12:26 pm
Know you guys are all smack in the middle of the Animal Cage right now, wish I could be there. Looking forward to the next Connecticut ABC hopefully soon!

I know! Me too. I almost went, but went to the UBC instead.

wedge
03-14-13, 3:41 pm
Any word on possible CT ABC dates?

JoshLandry
03-15-13, 5:51 am
I deff would like to have one soon, I'll look into it!

J U S T I N
03-15-13, 8:51 am
I'd like to set something up too - I'm moving to CT in 2 weeks, I need a new gym there!

JoshLandry
03-15-13, 10:53 am
I'd like to set something up too - I'm moving to CT in 2 weeks, I need a new gym there!

Where you moving to bro?

J U S T I N
03-15-13, 11:20 am
Where you moving to bro?

Middletown