PDA

View Full Version : G's Got Your Back: National ABC Chairman

G Diesel
10-18-07, 8:24 am
Yo Fellas... From this point forward, I'm here to help all of the point men for the various chapters of the Animal Barbell Club (ABC) in an official capacity on behalf of Animal.

You let me know what you need to pull your "gathering" off properly. I'll make sure you're hooked up with banners, posters, samples, shirts, etc. Depending on the size and location of your event, on special occasions I'll come out to represent and maybe, just maybe, I'll bring the freak parade with me.

So feel free to hit me with a PM, bounce ideas off me, run details by me and call upon me to help in any capacity you need in order to make your "gathering" a success. I've got your back. Peace, G

krazyassmexican
10-18-07, 8:36 am
Yo Fellas... From this point forward, I'm here to help all of the point men for the various chapters of the Animal Barbell Club in an official capacity on behalf of Animal.

You let me know what you need to pull your "gathering" off properly. I'll make sure you're hooked up with banners, posters, samples, shirts, etc. Depending on the size and location of your event, on special occasions I'll come out to represent and maybe, just maybe, I'll bring the freak parade with me.

So feel free to hit me with a PM, bounce ideas off me, run details by me and call upon me to help in any capacity you need in order to make your "gathering" a success. I've got your back. Peace, G

this is so great! i cant wait to see you in chicago training with us someday soon

eblnyc
10-18-07, 8:38 am
G money is large and in charge...sweet...

ironshaolin
10-18-07, 9:37 am
I really think there needs to be a new york gathering at the one and only Bev Francis' Gold's Gym.

naturalguy
10-18-07, 9:44 am
I really think there needs to be a new york gathering at the one and only Bev Francis' Gold's Gym.

We've been talking about it:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11090

No better man than G for the job

Universal Rep
10-18-07, 10:06 am
No better man than G for the job

Agreed. Congrats G.

Jimmy
10-18-07, 1:37 pm
SWEET!!!

Chi town is already gettin ready to meet up for the second time!! we are planning a third in november at IFBB pro Chuck Sanow's gym on the southside. thats the one we should discuss details on G.

ghost
10-18-07, 1:39 pm
fantastic!!!! G is the MAN! specially when it comes to PR!!

brandonA
10-18-07, 1:46 pm
Awesome....G will do an awesome job, and take good care of us, as always...

-B

Universal Rep
10-18-07, 2:31 pm
Who all are the Chapter coordinators? Line up here fellas... Maybe we should tell the powers that be that they get special avatars?

They should all probably get in touch with G... Right G?

ghost
10-18-07, 2:32 pm
Detroit Chapter Coordinator here.....

Brutus_515
10-18-07, 2:32 pm
Steel City right here

Jimmy
10-18-07, 2:34 pm
sweet home chicago chapter right here.

brandonA
10-18-07, 2:35 pm
Arizona Chapter in the works...
-B

Universal Rep
10-18-07, 2:41 pm
Props to all the chapter heads who have stood up. Your hard work will not go unnoticed by Corporate.

norrim1
10-18-07, 2:44 pm
Riesjs is coordinating our chapter.

Universal Rep
10-18-07, 2:45 pm
Riesjs is coordinating our chapter.

Another solid member of the Legion...

NickSP
10-18-07, 2:52 pm
Good shit G, great man for the job. The Philly gathering was proof of that.

ghost
10-18-07, 2:54 pm
Props to all the chapter heads who have stood up. Your hard work will not go unnoticed by Corporate.

im just glad to have such a vast network of brotherhood, and the availability for our brothers to get together and improve our knowledge and help one another grow.

ironshaolin
10-18-07, 3:14 pm
who's coordinating new york chapter?

MDur8
10-18-07, 4:26 pm
who's coordinating new york chapter?

I think pokoritel is?...im not sure tho

G Diesel
10-18-07, 4:45 pm
I think pokoritel is?...im not sure tho

Intensity is going to run the NYC chapter and Pokoritel will be his point man/contact. Peace, G

Hoffdogg
10-18-07, 6:45 pm
You have a NorCal volunteer yet?

Maharg
10-18-07, 6:56 pm
Giant killer is the main lead of the missouri gathering with me being a helping hand. Get GK the avater please.

Geek
10-18-07, 6:56 pm
if the baghdad chapter takes of, ill take care of it

RooRooTJ
10-18-07, 7:20 pm
I have the Cleveland Chapter covered....gonna get another session real soon

Lethal_Banana
10-19-07, 2:16 pm
And what about us Europeans? Do we get chapters too? ;)

G Diesel
10-19-07, 2:18 pm
if the baghdad chapter takes of, ill take care of it

I think that is a phenomenal idea... Let me know how we can make this happen bro, we're always looking to support our brothers abroad. Peace, G

G Diesel
10-19-07, 2:22 pm

I gotta get my boy Bad Ass Martin in the mix... He'll be an asset to you guys in the Cleveland chapter. Peace, G

jhicks3301
10-19-07, 2:25 pm
I got the Central Coast Cali Chapter going but I believe it will be easier to let Rage be the point man...

G Diesel
10-19-07, 2:27 pm
I got the Central Coast Cali Chapter going but I believe it will be easier to let Rage be the point man...

Rage is the man, but we gotta keep you in the mix JHicks, you are a sharp, resourceful dude. Peace, G

Vinny G
10-19-07, 2:29 pm
And what about us Europeans? Do we get chapters too? ;)

i'll head to newark airport when ever...i'm down for some animal travel.

jhicks3301
10-19-07, 2:34 pm
Rage is the man, but we gotta keep you in the mix JHicks, you are a sharp, resourceful dude. Peace, G

Thanks man.. Just let me know.. Urep came up with getting Rage in the mix since you guys talk a lot more.. Just let me know what I can do and hold down...

J

Geek
10-19-07, 2:53 pm
i'll head to newark airport when ever...i'm down for some animal travel.

hows about coming to Iraq?

RooRooTJ
10-19-07, 3:50 pm
I gotta get my boy Bad Ass Martin in the mix... He'll be an asset to you guys in the Cleveland chapter. Peace, G

Thanks G. He was actually supposed to come to the last one, but must have gotten held up.

Titan
10-19-07, 5:57 pm
MassMonster is the point man for Florida. I can help out whenever to.

lycan_warlord
10-19-07, 6:44 pm
going to go ahead and stick my neck out and say there's probably not many Louisiana Animals....

-lycan

G Diesel
10-19-07, 8:11 pm
MassMonster is the point man for Florida. I can help out whenever to.

That is official... MM is my boy. One of the true young guns. Peace, G

Lowdown5
10-19-07, 8:14 pm
Put the last NorCal one together, so I guess it is me for the Northern California Animals. Pleasure to serve.

Maximus
10-20-07, 8:54 am
I'll take the lead for the Arkansas Chapter...I know we are few, but we are all animals just the same!

Riesjs
10-20-07, 10:47 am
Saw I was nominated....here and ready!

Lowdown5
10-20-07, 4:38 pm
G,

Think my Brother Hoffdog is a great choice to run NorCal.

Hoffdogg
10-20-07, 6:45 pm
G,

Think my Brother Hoffdog is a great choice to run NorCal.
Speechless man, thanks so much for the endorsment. You would be great as well. Either way, I just want to be able to work out with my brothers. it motivates the hell out of me!

Lowdown5
10-20-07, 6:51 pm
Speechless man, thanks so much for the endorsment. You would be great as well. Either way, I just want to be able to work out with my brothers. it motivates the hell out of me!

That is what really matters. You take it Bro, the way it should be.

MassMonster
10-21-07, 12:20 am
That is official... MM is my boy. One of the true young guns. Peace, G

u serious??? Fuckin sweet brings a tear to my eye...whoops no that sum blood from military presses whoops lol...

YOUNG_BB
10-28-07, 10:14 pm
i had a small problem when i got to the Golds for the animal session in GA
no one had T-shirts
i was waiting there for a bit
and since no one said anything or "hey, im from the forum, i see that u got ur Animal tee shirt on" i just did my workout and finally after i finished my workout,
and Reacher finally said something to me after i had finished workin out.
i kno im not the coordinator of the GA chapter but i think we need some tees G

hjayss
10-29-07, 9:47 am
Yo Fellas... From this point forward, I'm here to help all of the point men for the various chapters of the Animal Barbell Club (ABC) in an official capacity on behalf of Animal.

Been gone a little whil and look what is going down. Bro you come out to the chi brother that would be kick ass. glad to see you helping in this capacity brother.

G Diesel
10-29-07, 9:49 am
no one had T-shirts
and since no one said anything or "hey, im from the forum, i see that u got ur Animal tee shirt on" i just did my workout and finally after i finished my workout,

Assuming he accepts, I'm gonna have Reacher34 handle GA from now on... We need better planning and organization next time around. You guys did a great job though regardless. Peace, G

Wasteland
10-29-07, 12:20 pm
Just noticed the new Animal Barbell Club avatars. Who gets those?

Hoffdogg
10-29-07, 12:23 pm
OH HELL YEA! Sweet Avatar....damn good to see on a Monday morning.

I will honor this role!

G Diesel
10-29-07, 12:25 pm
Just noticed the new Animal Barbell Club avatars. Who gets those?

The appointed regional coordinators. Peace, G

Wasteland
10-29-07, 12:28 pm
The appointed regional coordinators. Peace, G

OK, got it. Thanks G.

G Diesel
10-29-07, 1:52 pm
"The Board Room" will be the new location for all regional coordinators to talk shop, plan events and direct questions my way. Much respect to all of those chosen to lead... It is our responsibility to make this something special. Peace, G

Brutus_515
10-29-07, 2:04 pm
good shit, g!!

cant wait to throw some ideas around

Reacher34
10-29-07, 4:44 pm
no one had T-shirts

I hear ya bro, when i finally got there, I looked around and didn't see any groups doin delts. I figured since it was so disorganized, that nobody showed up in the end. So I went right ahead with my normal routine (thankfully, you all joined in at the end). T's would have helped, but now we all know each other.

I'll make sure we do it right next time. And I'm sure G will work his magic for the Animal T's.

Reacher34
10-29-07, 4:46 pm

RooRoo, I'm from C Town. I'll be back in town December 22-30. Let's make something happen.

Northman
10-29-07, 9:38 pm
Mr. Diesel...

Will there be a problem with sending us Canadian Animals Ts? Some of us are trying to get a southern Ontario Chapter going, but are wondering if the border is going to be a problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW, what are our chances of getting some of the big boys from around here to make an appearance. Even a little video we could watch would mean a lot. Often us Canadian Animals feel a little out of the loop.

G Diesel
10-30-07, 10:11 am
Mr. Diesel...

Will there be a problem with sending us Canadian Animals Ts? Some of us are trying to get a southern Ontario Chapter going, but are wondering if the border is going to be a problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW, what are our chances of getting some of the big boys from around here to make an appearance. Even a little video we could watch would mean a lot. Often us Canadian Animals feel a little out of the loop.

We'd love to have our brothers from the North in the fold... Let me know what you need and I'll do whatever I can. Items that are not supplements shouldn't be a problem. Peace, G

jhicks3301
10-30-07, 10:12 am
G, Awesome to see you guys got this up and going...

Means a lot that you guys have our backs

Universal Rep
10-30-07, 12:05 pm
Fellas, just a quick thought--the events should just be open to membrs of the Forvm. Feel free to bring your buds along. Then get 'em to join the Forvm. Just have 'em wear an Animal shirt and it's a win-win situation.

ldskenpo
10-30-07, 8:04 pm
I just started a thread for the Texas folk, just waiting to be approved. This is gonna be GREAT!!!
Robert

RooRooTJ
10-30-07, 8:24 pm
RooRoo, I'm from C Town. I'll be back in town December 22-30. Let's make something happen.

Sounds good brother. We'll see about getting one together on the 22nd or the 29th. What part of Cleveland are you from? If we cant get one together then you could always come train with me if you are up for it.

G Diesel
10-31-07, 9:02 am
Sounds good brother. We'll see about getting one together on the 22nd or the 29th. What part of Cleveland are you from? If we cant get one together then you could always come train with me if you are up for it.

I'm gonna be sure to have Bad Ass Martin involved... He is connected in the Ohio bbing community and he will be heading the Akron and Dayton chapters of the ABC. He'll definitely be an asset to you guys in Cleveland and Columbus. Peace, G

Reacher34
10-31-07, 3:15 pm

East side, bro. I lived in Euclid and Wickliffe. And I'm definitely up for it. Usually when I'm back in Ohio, I end up training alone. Be nice to have a partner for a change.

Achilles
11-28-07, 1:41 pm
I want to head the west virginia chapter, if you've looked on the west virginia thread this is well known, lol .. Once I get titled I'll begin to organize an event .. peace

ghost
11-28-07, 2:15 pm
I want to head the west virginia chapter, if you've looked on the west virginia thread this is well known, lol .. Once I get titled I'll begin to organize an event .. peace

take it upon yourself. try and get one started...get people together and get a session going. let G or one of Us know what you need and we will do what we can brother.

Flash419
11-28-07, 7:46 pm
I'm gonna be sure to have Bad Ass Martin involved... He is connected in the Ohio bbing community and he will be heading the Akron and Dayton chapters of the ABC. He'll definitely be an asset to you guys in Cleveland and Columbus. Peace, G

When you coming to Ohio G? Give our Ohio muscle some east coast attitude.

RooRooTJ
11-30-07, 8:07 pm
When you coming to Ohio G? Give our Ohio muscle some east coast attitude.

Yeah G the Akron session is getting a bunch of big names...I think we should add another. I am sure BAM will let you sleep on his couch. haha

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-01-07, 12:56 am
Yeah G the Akron session is getting a bunch of big names...I think we should add another. I am sure BAM will let you sleep on his couch. haha

Hey now.... PLEASE No more couch creepers PMing BAM!

G come kick it with some buckeyes bro!

We will do it big at the Arnold... See you there Cuz

B.A.M.

Hoffdogg
12-03-07, 7:56 pm
Alright damnit, how big do I need to get the NorCal crew to warrant a visit from G and the gang?

I have plenty of room for people to crash, and a freezer of food! lol

srb3189
12-04-07, 1:06 pm
Massachusetts Chapter is in the works
Waiting to be approved. Any tips and suggestions from chapter heads, U rep, or any others would be appreciated.

-Steve

ghost
12-04-07, 1:11 pm
Massachusetts Chapter is in the works
Waiting to be approved. Any tips and suggestions from chapter heads, U rep, or any others would be appreciated.

-Steve
advertising, and marketing and word of mouth advertising are going to be some of your greatest assets in this. read up on the tips that BAM has posted all over. they will definitely help. if you need anything feel free to hit any of us up.

Reacher34
12-04-07, 6:18 pm
I recently got a PM from a member asking about the yellow T's. He's in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I don't think there is an ABC there yet. I directed him to start a thread and gauge interest. Hopefully he can get a chapter going. If you fellas know of anybody in that area that can step up to the plate and organize a session, put em in touch with me and I'll help them get started (or you could direct them yourself).

These things are gonna start poppin up everywhere!

hjayss
12-12-07, 12:29 am
I recently got a PM from a member asking about the yellow T's. He's in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I don't think there is an ABC there yet. I directed him to start a thread and gauge interest. Hopefully he can get a chapter going. If you fellas know of anybody in that area that can step up to the plate and organize a session, put em in touch with me and I'll help them get started (or you could direct them yourself).

No doubt... Icant help but think of the movie "dawn of the dead" where the red dots showed where the zombies were taking over the globe that is how it is happening here gym by gym by gym all over the globe animal were taking over...

Riesjs
12-12-07, 4:25 pm

myself and norrim are working on getting IA and WI off the ground

born0withno0soul
12-16-07, 6:38 pm
yo g diesel, im working my ass trying to get something started here in colorado. i want to have the first meet the second sunday of january. i will know tomorrow, dec 16, if we will be allowed to throw this event in my gym

BigCountry021
01-16-08, 8:55 pm
It has finally come together and we are kicking off. Our first meet will be March 1st. I will be the point man and themovielife will be my backup. Can't wait to show ya'll how we get down over here.

Strongarm
01-17-08, 12:40 am
going to go ahead and stick my neck out and say there's probably not many Louisiana Animals....

-lycan

One here bro. I'm sure there's more. Which one of us will take the lead?

teacup839
01-30-08, 12:41 pm
louisiana animal here

R33K0N
03-01-10, 2:13 am
I do a lil photoshop so if anyone needs banners or logos for web or print to help promote Animal just let me know. I also do web design and would love to put out a lil mini mag, news letter, pamphlets or whatever to help spread the Animal way of life.
just pm me if you need anything, if I can help I will, that's my word.

R33K0N
03-01-10, 2:14 am
louisiana animal here

I use to live in Plaquemine LA. right out side of Baton Rouge

RafMorris37
12-10-11, 1:49 pm
I really think there needs to be a new york gathering at the one and only Bev Francis' Gold's Gym.. I second that. There should be a new york chapter.DOWNSTATE(Bev Francis's Powerhouse Gym) & UPSTATE(Jim Rockwell's Powerhouse gym(Rochester,N.Y.) Hell yeah!

C.Coronato
12-12-11, 10:21 am
. I second that. There should be a new york chapter.DOWNSTATE(Bev Francis's Powerhouse Gym) & UPSTATE(Jim Rockwell's Powerhouse gym(Rochester,N.Y.) Hell yeah!

Hey brother, there are a few chapters in NY:

Albany - http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?31077-Albany-NY-Animals
Buffalo - http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?25268-Buffalo-Animals
5 Boroughs - http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?11090-NY-Animals-The-5-Boroughs
Green County - http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?31584-Green-County-Animals
Long Island - http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?17508-Long-Island-Animals&p=378970#post378970
Upstate - http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?400-Upstate-NY-Animals

charlievanriper
04-11-13, 3:13 pm
Having the first ABC Meet for The Phoenix Animal Club @ Metroflex Gym on May 4th 2013 at 9 am. Cost just your lunch and non Gym members have a guest pass fee of 5.00. Training Legs that day need some idea's guys. Hoping to be a fun but hard day Animal style.
Hope to see anyone thats in the vicinity to come down and join us.

Plans are in the works to do a Charity event upcoming to Raise money for local underprivileged kids or Phoenix Children's Hospital. Interest is growing on this future event. Hope to gain the board and Corporates support for this one so I'll keep you posted as things progress.

GunRock
09-26-14, 11:21 pm
Hey just a heads up that I've been trying to get an ABC event going in Georgia. Haven't had much success for one reason or another but CammaRhino gave me some encouragement and tomorrow me, my son, War Machine, and awsumsoss are going to hit up Iron Beast Barbell in Gainesville, GA to train.

I have already tried the Georgia Animals page but everyone's been kind of scattered to the four winds for one reason or another.

Anyway, I'm not calling tomorrow's meet up an ABC event as it's sort of on the fly but me, War Machine, WamBam, awsumsoss and Failsafe all appear to be onboard with making one happen. So I'm going to try to get one going for Nov 1 probably at Iron Beast Barbell.

All that being said, are you still the contact person at Corporate to get the Animal gear we'd need to make it an official ABC?

Thanks for your time.