PDA

View Full Version : Animal Test FAQ #7: What's the difference between Animal Stak & Animal Test

Animal Rep
10-04-07, 3:52 pm
What's the difference between Stak and Test?

Animal Stak is a comprehensive natural anabolic hormone booster. Stak works by increasing the body's natural production of anabolic hormones (including test), while at the same time, decreasing the production of unwanted catabolic hormones. Animal Test contains potent extracts, which are designed to specifically facilitate a rise in free and total testosterone with effective anti-estrogen compounds capable of maximizing the natural anabolic response. Coupled with Arachidonic Acid, Test works to maximize total testosterone output and utilization.

For a full discussion thread: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11477

NickSP
03-31-08, 11:27 pm
What's the difference between Stak and Test?

Stak works by increasing the body's natural production of anabolic hormones (including test), while at the same time, decreasing the production of unwanted catabolic hormones.

Animal Test ...designed to specifically facilitate a rise in free and total testosterone with effective anti-estrogen compounds. Coupled with Arachidonic Acid, Test works to maximize total testosterone output and utilization.

Ok so I'm still a little off with this, I've read the write-ups on both and obviously this post, and I'm still not 100% on it. Is the difference essentially that Test more specifically targets test/estrogen levels, and Stak aims for adjusting other hormone levels as well? Plus Test has the AA of course...

J-Dawg
04-07-08, 4:37 pm
Ok so I'm still a little off with this, I've read the write-ups on both and obviously this post, and I'm still not 100% on it. Is the difference essentially that Test more specifically targets test/estrogen levels, and Stak aims for adjusting other hormone levels as well? Plus Test has the AA of course...

I'd say that's a pretty good summary Nick.

Test with the added Arachidonic Acid has multiple benefits for the hard training bodybuilder. The most dramatic effect of AA is its ability to enhance androgen receptor sensitivity and to amplify training related muscle inflammation and in turn magnify hypertrophy. AA is an essential fatty acid that sits at the very core of the body’s physiological response to weight training. Really potent stuff.

dknera
07-28-09, 3:35 pm
There are plenty of questions in the forum regarding Test and Stak. I've ready plenty on this subject and I understand the use of each as well as why certain ingredients are contained in one and not the other (the "sawed-off shotgun" vs. "sniper rifle" analogy you've probably read about). Yet, one thing that's bugging me is this: If Stak contains Longjack, Avena and Tribulus as its "test complex", then why doesn't Test contain these?

Thanks!

J-Dawg
07-29-09, 9:29 am
There are plenty of questions in the forum regarding Test and Stak. I've ready plenty on this subject and I understand the use of each as well as why certain ingredients are contained in one and not the other (the "sawed-off shotgun" vs. "sniper rifle" analogy you've probably read about). Yet, one thing that's bugging me is this: If Stak contains Longjack, Avena and Tribulus as its "test complex", then why doesn't Test contain these?

Thanks!

Good question d. In short, Animal Test and Animal Stak do not contain any of the same ingredients, however, differentiating between the two can be confusing, as they appear to do similar things. Animal Test, with its revered free test potentiator 3-4 divanillyl tetrahydrofuran as a standalone "free test" booster, didn't require any additional "free testosterone boosters. That's not to say that you can't stack Animal Stak alongside it. Animal Stak is not strictly a test booster like Animal Test but rather a more basic, overall hormone booster (GH, test, cortisol inhibiting).

dknera
07-30-09, 5:11 am
Thank you for the explanation JDawg :-).