PDA

View Full Version : C.Coronato 2016 : On The Platform

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Psycho77
10-18-09, 11:04 am
530 - 50 mins Cardio

Work

Pump
L-Carnitine

Seated Single Leg Curl - 4 x 15
Standing Single Leg Curl / Glute machine - 4 x 15 / 20
Laying Down Single Leg Curl / Donkey Calf / Stading Lunges - 4 x 15 / 20 / 30
Standing Calf / Adductor / Abbductor - 4 x 20 / 15 / 15
SLDL - 4 x 10

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey

hell yeah! solid work as always, TTL.

Themostocles
10-19-09, 3:16 am
If you have a lift partner, I can only imagine how much he hates you some days lol

BubbyLight
10-19-09, 8:36 am
Hey TTL. you do a lot of cardio in the AM. anything you take before hand. like whats ur AM supps like

B Con
10-19-09, 9:40 am
Hope you had a great weekend TTL!

C.Coronato
10-19-09, 11:19 am
Like how you have managed to make a ton of volume look like a 'normal' workout. Congrats haha

Haha, yea i like to make myself "look" normal lol.

Not a bad workout. I like the idea of having a separate day for Hams. Have you always been doing 50min cardio in the AM, or has that dropped from 60min recently?

Yea bro, i like it. I did 60 for like a week, dropped it back to 50, and now im back at 60 again lol. I just started today at 60.

Coming down to wire...every rep from here on out COUNTS! Squeeze on ever exercise to push out as much water as possible to make that one area tight! This is where they seperate the men from the boys....

Train hard, train smart, train like an ANIMAL!

gk

You know it my man!

Amazing dedication TTL, doin 2 days all throughout your log. Keep up the good fight

Hows the carnitine working?

Woops, sorry I meant to say 2 a days with cardio in the a.m and weights in the P.m.

Thanks Beach. I appreciate it my man. And im a big fan actually. its helping me keep the muscle and shed the fat for sure.

Another solid session big guy, I plan on hitting quads and hammy's on different days as soon as I get back into the gym. I got some huge progress to make before I diet down again...although even as this diet ends I am already looking forward to the next one...damn this game changes the way you think!!

Haha, yea diet gets you all screwed up in the head .. i dont look forward to this for a long time. I just look forward to being on stage staring at the judges with the lights blaring back at me .

Striated Glutes?

Yay Or Nay?

Lol, nah not yet man. Thats a tough area for me that i know needs work.

Killer session my man! Nice and thorough, good stuff. I like the dropsets too.

Nice work bro! Looks intense to say the least.

Thanks brother! Drops are a contests best friend!

that workout is going to help you get those glutes striated!

Hope so beef, i do the glute machine and people staree lol. Its all good, its for my benefit .. not theres.

Looking solid in here brother. Couple more weeks.

My man. Almost bro .. almost.

Great stuff, bro -- I'm liking the training styles! I have to figure out what to do next!

I hear ya! High volume, high weight, i love it.

Great stuff TTL! "The one who become satisfied is the one to stops getting better" Dont become satisfied, become the best and nothing but the best. You Can Do It! (In a rob schinder voice)

Thanks true. Thats a good ass quote right there.

hell yeah! solid work as always, TTL.

Thanks Psycho. Much appreciated.

If you have a lift partner, I can only imagine how much he hates you some days lol

Yeaa man, i get his complaints, but he is a very motivated dude who helps push me to my limits. I like having him around, many of my past partners would bail, not show up, hes there man, every step of the way, im very thankful to have him around.

Hey TTL. you do a lot of cardio in the AM. anything you take before hand. like whats ur AM supps like

Yoo my man bubby. Yea i take Cuts as soon as i get up. Carnitine and Nitro like 10 mins later when i get to the gym. Pak 10 mins before im done with cardio.

I only do my cardio in the am because i have a show in 3 weeks .. i can assure you that i would not be doing this in the offseason lol.

Hope you had a great weekend TTL!

Thanks B, you too my man.

C.Coronato
10-19-09, 11:21 am
530 - 50mins cardio

Work

Pump
Carnitine

Seated Curls - 4 x 10
Standing W Curls - 4 x 10
Seated preacher curls - 4 x 10
CGBP - 4 x 10
Dip machine - 4 x 10
V bar pushdown - 4 x 10
Forearm Circuit - 4 x 10/10/10/10

Nitro
2 Ultra Iso Whey.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
10-19-09, 11:21 am
Awesome article on the Olympia weekend. Good read.

C.Coronato
10-19-09, 11:23 am
7am - 50 mins cardio

NOX3
Kwik Energy
Carnitine
Beta Ala9

12noon - Quads.

Something new, i have had a good amount of people tell me my quads are beguining to over power my upper body. So i should take it easy on the weighs and try to just bring them out more .. soo :

Extensions - 10 x 40
Lunges - 10 x 15

Unreal pumps.

Nitro
2 Ultra Iso Whey.

C.Coronato
10-19-09, 11:24 am
Awesome article on the Olympia weekend. Good read.

Thanks bro, i wasnt sure if anyone saw that lol. Thanks for taking the time to read it my man!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-19-09, 12:44 pm
And You Call Me A Slacker????

C.Coronato
10-19-09, 1:20 pm
And You Call Me A Slacker????

How am i slacker, when, if your clearly read what i wrote, my legs have grown too much .. I think thats working too hard.

Hence i can take it easy and coast into the show my brother.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-19-09, 1:22 pm
How am i slacker, when, if your clearly read what i wrote, my legs have grown too much .. I think thats working too hard.

Hence i can take it easy and coast into the show my brother.

DAMN IT!

YOU RUINED MY GLORY!

LOL

C.Coronato
10-19-09, 1:22 pm
DAMN IT!

YOU RUINED MY GLORY!

LOL

haha, 10 sets of extensions and 10 sets of lunges sucks anyway.

I would much rather squat, hack, and leg press lol

Mr. Aestheticz
10-19-09, 1:23 pm
haha, 10 sets of extensions and 10 sets of lunges sucks anyway.

I would much rather squat, hack, and leg press lol

OOF I AGREE!

OklahomaMuscle
10-19-09, 1:28 pm
Something new, i have had a good amount of people tell me my quads are beguining to over power my upper body. So i should take it easy on the weighs and try to just bring them out more .. soo :

My new goal for the next year...become overpowering....good looks TTL. 10 sets of anything is no fun...but lunges??

Big C
10-19-09, 1:30 pm
Bro sometimes that is not a bad problem to have....I know House had the same issue in the past and I think his upper body is finally catching up.

You'll be fine.....keep hittin shit hard.

hardworkE
10-19-09, 1:34 pm
10 x 40 on extensions. If that doesn't pump up the quads, don't know what will.

Beach91
10-19-09, 2:47 pm
All those lunges.. your a sick f***. Kidding though, youve got a wicked set of wheels and with this change of pace, even though you are going for more definition, with the sick pump and a different muscle stimulus, you may get even more new growth from the changeup.

looks good.

Phil800101
10-19-09, 2:55 pm
Nice gun show, and a solid quad session! Keep on killing it my man.

Aggression
10-19-09, 4:00 pm
Not too many dudes can say, with confidence, that their lower body overpowers their upper body. You my friend are one of the few. niCe job. You're right, I'd rather hit up a few sets of 10 with squats and leg presses as opposed to 40 reps of extensions.

Sooo close dude. Its gonna be the off-season for us soon enough. I'll see you in motherfucking Maryland homie!

AZN-BEEF
10-20-09, 1:18 am
cardio on leg day? how many times are you doing cardio a week right now? keep psuhing brother

Themostocles
10-20-09, 4:33 am
Something new, i have had a good amount of people tell me my quads are beguining to over power my upper body.

Not a bad problem to have lol ;)

McFly
10-20-09, 8:46 am
Something new, i have had a good amount of people tell me my quads are beguining to over power my upper body.

poor poor TTL......must be rough

C.Coronato
10-20-09, 8:55 am
My new goal for the next year...become overpowering....good looks TTL. 10 sets of anything is no fun...but lunges??

Haha, always fun bro.

Bro sometimes that is not a bad problem to have....I know House had the same issue in the past and I think his upper body is finally catching up.

You'll be fine.....keep hittin shit hard.

Yeaa thats what im told, its easier to catch up the upper body then the lower .. looks like i know where im headed for the off season C.

10 x 40 on extensions. If that doesn't pump up the quads, don't know what will.

Ahh, im really hurting still. Like more than ever lol.

All those lunges.. your a sick f***. Kidding though, youve got a wicked set of wheels and with this change of pace, even though you are going for more definition, with the sick pump and a different muscle stimulus, you may get even more new growth from the changeup.

looks good.

Haha, i hope they dont grow anymore, but definition, that would be nice.

Nice gun show, and a solid quad session! Keep on killing it my man.

Thanks P. Looking forward to training at the Arnold my brother.

Not too many dudes can say, with confidence, that their lower body overpowers their upper body. You my friend are one of the few. niCe job. You're right, I'd rather hit up a few sets of 10 with squats and leg presses as opposed to 40 reps of extensions.

Sooo close dude. Its gonna be the off-season for us soon enough. I'll see you in motherfucking Maryland homie!

Yea dude, those extensions and lunges are not fun, but they must be done.

Ahhh thats great MD is gonna be a good time.

cardio on leg day? how many times are you doing cardio a week right now? keep psuhing brother

7 days a week my friend.

Not a bad problem to have lol ;)

haha, yeaa i cant complain!

poor poor TTL......must be rough

haha, just doing what u gotta do McFly .. Offseason ill have to catch up the rest.

C.Coronato
10-20-09, 8:55 am
Good workout yesterday. Chest feelin really full and strong.

530 - 60 mins cardio

Carnitine
NOX3
Kwik Energy
N1T

Flat Bench - 2 x 10 (warmup) 3 x 12, last set drop
Incline DB - 3 x 12
HS Incline Single Arm - 3 x 12, last set drop
HS Decline Single Arm - 3 x 12, last set drop
Pec Dec - 3 x 15, last set drop
Flat FLye - 3 x 10

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey

weedlewott
10-20-09, 9:26 am
Damn right it was a great workout... Nice combo and sets big dog.

B Con
10-20-09, 10:11 am
Destroying the chest I see... nothing beats a full chest workout. Filling out those shirts and just bouncing dem dere pecs :)

Should I post breakfast in here hahaha

wedge
10-20-09, 10:15 am
Nice looking chest workout brother.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-20-09, 12:12 pm
How You Like The Kwik Energy?

Phil800101
10-20-09, 2:20 pm
Killer workout TTL! I bet your chest is destroyed from all that.

OklahomaMuscle
10-20-09, 2:23 pm
530 - 60 mins cardio

This I do not miss one bit, keep on your grind big homie, only a matter of weeks and the grow season will be upon you as the newest Natural Pro!!!...do what you do

hardworkE
10-20-09, 2:41 pm
Contest is rapidly approaching. It seems like you just competed. Get up there and get it done.

t_mh
10-20-09, 2:43 pm
Very nice. I like the single arm's.

prowrestler
10-20-09, 4:48 pm
nice chest day man

AZN-BEEF
10-20-09, 5:21 pm
loving the hard work! 7 days of cardio, and tons of drop sets on that last chest workout!

is this your first time doing keto?

Themostocles
10-21-09, 2:06 am
Destroyed that chest. Nothing but dedication in here...

McFly
10-21-09, 8:52 am
make that shit count homie!! every minute of the day!!!

C.Coronato
10-21-09, 11:33 am
Damn right it was a great workout... Nice combo and sets big dog.

Thanks brother. Im counting the days.

Destroying the chest I see... nothing beats a full chest workout. Filling out those shirts and just bouncing dem dere pecs :)

Should I post breakfast in here hahaha

Haha, there was a dude at LittleMans show that thats all he did for his routine, bounced his pecs, it might have been one of the funniest/most awkward things ever lol.

Nice looking chest workout brother.

Thanks brother Wedge.

How You Like The Kwik Energy?

Good man, its smooth.

Killer workout TTL! I bet your chest is destroyed from all that.

Thanks P. I love solid chest days, they make me feel good lol.

This I do not miss one bit, keep on your grind big homie, only a matter of weeks and the grow season will be upon you as the newest Natural Pro!!!...do what you do

Haha, yea man .. you put your work in, no doubt. Now its your time to rest and grow my brother, im very proud of you.

Contest is rapidly approaching. It seems like you just competed. Get up there and get it done.

Yea man i know .. I cant believe this time last year was my first show .. in the past 14 months i believe i dieted for 8 of them or so ..

Very nice. I like the single arm's.

Yea T, i just added them .. big fan.

nice chest day man

Thanks pro. Good to see you my man.

loving the hard work! 7 days of cardio, and tons of drop sets on that last chest workout!

is this your first time doing keto?

Yea dude .. 7 days is not fun, but drops are lol.

And yes, first time doing keto. I actually like it ..

Destroyed that chest. Nothing but dedication in here...

You know it Thermo!

make that shit count homie!! every minute of the day!!!

Thanks big bro .. counting down the days ..

C.Coronato
10-21-09, 11:35 am
5am - 60 mins cardio

Work

Carnitine
NOX3
Kwik Energy
N1T

Wide Pulldown - 4 x 12
Reverse Pulldown - 3 x 12
Low Row - 3 x 12
Bent Over Rows - 3 x 12
Single Arm Rows - 3 x 15
Lat Pushdown - 3 x 10

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey

prowrestler
10-21-09, 11:39 am
5am - 60 mins cardio

Work

Carnitine
NOX3
Kwik Energy
N1T

Wide Pulldown - 4 x 12
Low Row - 3 x 12
Bent Over Rows - 3 x 12
Single Arm Rows - 3 x 15
Lat Pushdown - 3 x 10

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey

lat pushdowns, you seen houses new vid? lol

Beach91
10-21-09, 11:42 am
Good Back Session TTL, from your contest pics you have wicked wings, just wondering when you do show prep, do u keep rep ranges fairly high throughout, as you did this past workout?

Keep it up
Beach

Aggression
10-21-09, 11:45 am
Drop sets galore, I'm liking that. I've been doing the same to really pound in that detail and get some extra pumpege. I love what's happening in here. Keep truckin'. When's the next day full of white rice?!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-21-09, 12:15 pm

LOL X 2

Phil800101
10-21-09, 1:10 pm
Sick session my man! Did you walk out of the gym, or fly on your wings?

Firedrake
10-21-09, 5:38 pm
Ni-i-i-ice back day! Gettin WIDE!

10-21-09, 6:28 pm
Nice back day TTL. My next chest day is going to look a lot like your last one. I'm feelin givin some single arm movements a go.

Beast Genetics
10-21-09, 6:37 pm
It's the Journey of a mad man!!! Bad a$$ bro

Big Wides
10-21-09, 9:16 pm
time is almost here dude, you know what to do and have some fun with it....then its time to eat

scals
10-21-09, 9:55 pm
Looking good brother. Closing in on stage time!

Themostocles
10-21-09, 11:09 pm
Complete and total lat destruction! No mercy! LOL

weedlewott
10-22-09, 9:28 am
5am - 60 mins cardio

Work

Carnitine
NOX3
Kwik Energy
N1T

Wide Pulldown - 4 x 12
Low Row - 3 x 12
Bent Over Rows - 3 x 12
Single Arm Rows - 3 x 15
Lat Pushdown - 3 x 10

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey

Hellz yeah...

C.Coronato
10-22-09, 9:50 am

Haha yea i did watch it, but i used to do them back a few months ago, i used to do them wide, now he re-iterated it and i did them a bit closer.

Good Back Session TTL, from your contest pics you have wicked wings, just wondering when you do show prep, do u keep rep ranges fairly high throughout, as you did this past workout?

Keep it up
Beach

Thanks Beach, i appreciate it my man. I do like to keep my rep range 10-12 almost all year long, i dont ever really go super heavy. Occasionally i will, but not very often.

Drop sets galore, I'm liking that. I've been doing the same to really pound in that detail and get some extra pumpege. I love what's happening in here. Keep truckin'. When's the next day full of white rice?!

Yo my brother. Dropsets are always fun. White rice is today, but i think i may opt out for some rice cakes as i have been going a little heavy handed on the rice lol.

LOL X 2

Sick session my man! Did you walk out of the gym, or fly on your wings?

haha, always gotta fly P!

Ni-i-i-ice back day! Gettin WIDE!

Thick and wide my brother. I gotta bring up my entire upper body as im moving into the next weight class.

Nice back day TTL. My next chest day is going to look a lot like your last one. I'm feelin givin some single arm movements a go.

Sounds good my brother. I just recently added them and i really like them.

It's the Journey of a mad man!!! Bad a$$ bro

Haha, thanks beast. Feeling good!

time is almost here dude, you know what to do and have some fun with it....then its time to eat

My Man WIDESSSS. Whats going on brother! Few more weeks then Aggression, GK, and myself are taking a trip to Philly to snack on some steaks. You should join us, bring your frosted flakes and oatmeal!

Looking good brother. Closing in on stage time!

2 weeks my man .. 2 weeks.

Complete and total lat destruction! No mercy! LOL

Thanks Thermo. Lots of volume = alls business for me.

Hellz yeah...

Yeaaa WW.

C.Coronato
10-22-09, 9:53 am
530 - 60 mins cardio

Work

N1T
Carnitine
NOX3
Beta Ala9

Smith Shoulder Press - 4 x 12, last set drop
Smith Behind the neck Press - 4 x 12
Single Arm Side laterals - 4 x 12, last set drop
Reverse Pec Dec - 3 x 15, last set drop
BB Front Raises - 3 x 10, last set drop
HS Single Arm Press - 4 x 15, last set drop

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey.

B Con
10-22-09, 9:58 am
You got this shit TTL. Keep focused. Solid looking sessions as always. We gotta train at the Arnold...

Aggression
10-22-09, 10:45 am
I'm liking those exercise choices. I might have to duplicate it tonight.

OklahomaMuscle
10-22-09, 11:03 am
Solid session with lot's of Dropsets...looks good homeboy, stay on the grind...getting close, you starting to get that extra surege of energy/intensity yet? it seemed the closer I got to the end the more intense my focus was...do what you do

prowrestler
10-22-09, 11:12 am
house was lookin fkn strong in that vid!

im debating tryin that other lat exercise he did with the rope

D-NUTZ
10-22-09, 2:46 pm
Solid Shoulder Session!

hardworkE
10-22-09, 2:56 pm
Personally, looking forward to the victory at your comp. and then seeing you DL 495 for reps on back day.

Themostocles
10-23-09, 2:53 am
My shoulders just got pumped reading that...

rob_in_korea
10-23-09, 7:25 am
Outstanding workouts treetrunklegs.

-Rob

C.Coronato
10-23-09, 9:22 am
You got this shit TTL. Keep focused. Solid looking sessions as always. We gotta train at the Arnold...

Thanks B. And hell yea bro, im excited.

I'm liking those exercise choices. I might have to duplicate it tonight.

Absolutely. It was a good time.

Solid session with lot's of Dropsets...looks good homeboy, stay on the grind...getting close, you starting to get that extra surege of energy/intensity yet? it seemed the closer I got to the end the more intense my focus was...do what you do

Yea man, its there. I feel good. This weekend ill be super busy and next weekend is Aggressions show, then the next is mine. These two weeks are going to fly by ..

house was lookin fkn strong in that vid!

im debating tryin that other lat exercise he did with the rope

haha, yea House is not a human.

Solid Shoulder Session!

Thanks True.

Personally, looking forward to the victory at your comp. and then seeing you DL 495 for reps on back day.

Yeaaa man! I cant wait to get back into deads again .. i miss them already.

My shoulders just got pumped reading that...

Lol thanks Thermo. Keep on pounding!

Outstanding workouts treetrunklegs.

-Rob

Big Rob, good to see you my man, very much appreciated.

C.Coronato
10-23-09, 9:25 am
530 - 60 mins cardio

Work

N1T
Canitine
NOX3
Beta Ala9
Kwik Energy

Standing Single Leg Curl / Glute Machine - 4 x 15/15
Lying Single Leg Curl / Abductor / Adductor - 4 x 15/15/15
Donkey Calf / Standing Calf / Seated Calf - 4 x 20/20/20
Lying weighted DB Leg Curl / Lying weightless Leg Curl - 3 x 15/25

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey

Firedrake
10-23-09, 9:48 am
Sweet, but how do you do a lying, er laying, er prone DB leg curl?

weedlewott
10-23-09, 10:14 am
same props, same question, better speech patterns.. Lol.

Aggression
10-23-09, 10:25 am
How'd that lying DB leg curl work out for ya? First time doing those? I love that exercise, but the only problem is that you need to have someone there to pass you the DB.

mritter3
10-23-09, 12:49 pm
530 - 60 mins cardio

Work

N1T
Canitine
NOX3
Beta Ala9
Kwik Energy

Standing Single Leg Curl / Glute Machine - 4 x 15/15
Lying Single Leg Curl / Abductor / Adductor - 4 x 15/15/15
Donkey Calf / Standing Calf / Seated Calf - 4 x 20/20/20
Lying weighted DB Leg Curl / Lying weightless Leg Curl - 3 x 15/25

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey

good looking session there TTl, you liking the kwik energy..never tried them before.

Big C
10-23-09, 12:55 pm
Love the laying DB curl.......very underrated......but c'mon bro, thought u were going to take it easy on the legs for a while? Hahaha....good work.

Refuge
10-23-09, 1:09 pm
You lift crazy bro. I think you need to come spread the craze a bit this weekend at the VA ABC...

Nonetheless, looking strong, all while dieting... we have similiar metabolisms / weight... unfortunately I'm over 6' so I'm lacking the thickness.... but I'm growing and that's what counts.

-refuge

OklahomaMuscle
10-23-09, 2:19 pm
Love the laying DB curl.......very underrated......but c'mon bro, thought u were going to take it easy on the legs for a while? Hahaha....good work.

Exactly, can you walk??...my hammy's are screaming form reading that. Pro Card indeed...

10-23-09, 2:48 pm
Leg Curl/Abductor/Adductor combo. Nice. That combo always makes legs feel wide, like my thighs noticeable rub together for the rest of the day after that combo. haha

weedlewott
10-23-09, 3:49 pm
I think I may have to steal your handle after today. Lol.

Aggression
10-23-09, 4:38 pm
Wednesday, October 21, 2009

7:15pm
'I packed my things up and headed out of Jersey Shore Fitness after a serious leg session; the last workout for them until my show. It had just begun to get dark. The weather was brisk. I pulled up the hood on my Animal Zip up and strolled towards my car. The street lights were on, illuminating the downtown area. The stores/shops on the corner all had their respective lights on, enabling individuals to clearly see what was going on inside. Various scents escaped from the restaurant on the opposing corner as people waited on their dinner. The train had just pulled into the station. The bell rang a few times, alerting anyone who was hoping to catch the train home in time for supper. As I got into my car, I took one look at the surroundings and one single thought came to mind: I'm home'

Firedrake
10-23-09, 4:41 pm
Very evocative, A. - I could see it all in my mind . . .

weedlewott
10-23-09, 4:42 pm
Very nice imaging. I though I was walking down the street for a second. I like it.

Phil800101
10-24-09, 5:29 am
Killer sessions there bro, nice work! I am digging the dropsets and supersets.

prowrestler
10-24-09, 10:22 am
nice posterior chain day!

pmug0000
10-25-09, 3:45 pm
How do like that N1T, and how do you dose it? I'm considering giving it a try in about a month but skeptical how effective it is

D-NUTZ
10-25-09, 8:29 pm
Great Workout the other TTL!

TimK13
10-25-09, 9:02 pm
TTL,

Great workouts!! Keep burining them up Brother, you know what the judges are looking for. Conditioning!!!!!!!

Looks like Ryan & I will be there for the night show to Support the Animals!

Stay Strong.

Tim

C.Coronato
10-26-09, 9:36 am
Sweet, but how do you do a lying, er laying, er prone DB leg curl?

Here is a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9hssBZxNOM

Its ALOT harder than it looks ..

same props, same question, better speech patterns.. Lol.

See above! lol

How'd that lying DB leg curl work out for ya? First time doing those? I love that exercise, but the only problem is that you need to have someone there to pass you the DB.

Shit bro, that was intense. And ya i had a dude there helping me. It was no joke.

good looking session there TTl, you liking the kwik energy..never tried them before.

I like it man, real smooth for sure.

Haha, well let me re-phrase, take it easy on the quads, but kill the hams lol.

You lift crazy bro. I think you need to come spread the craze a bit this weekend at the VA ABC...

Nonetheless, looking strong, all while dieting... we have similiar metabolisms / weight... unfortunately I'm over 6' so I'm lacking the thickness.... but I'm growing and that's what counts.

-refuge

Ahh, i wish i coulda made it down for sure. hope it was a good time.

Exactly, can you walk??...my hammy's are screaming form reading that. Pro Card indeed...

Haha, yea dude they feelin it for sure. Few more weeks my friend ..

Leg Curl/Abductor/Adductor combo. Nice. That combo always makes legs feel wide, like my thighs noticeable rub together for the rest of the day after that combo. haha

Yea, thats a no joke combo for sure. How you feelin my man?

I think I may have to steal your handle after today. Lol.

Haha, i gotta step my game up.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

7:15pm
'I packed my things up and headed out of Jersey Shore Fitness after a serious leg session; the last workout for them until my show. It had just begun to get dark. The weather was brisk. I pulled up the hood on my Animal Zip up and strolled towards my car. The street lights were on, illuminating the downtown area. The stores/shops on the corner all had their respective lights on, enabling individuals to clearly see what was going on inside. Various scents escaped from the restaurant on the opposing corner as people waited on their dinner. The train had just pulled into the station. The bell rang a few times, alerting anyone who was hoping to catch the train home in time for supper. As I got into my car, I took one look at the surroundings and one single thought came to mind: I'm home'

Damn. That was deep.

Very evocative, A. - I could see it all in my mind . . .

Absolutely.

Very nice imaging. I though I was walking down the street for a second. I like it.

Its a dope street to walk down too. Great beach town with cool ass gym.

Killer sessions there bro, nice work! I am digging the dropsets and supersets.

Gotta pound them wheels P.

nice posterior chain day!

Thanks Pro.

How do like that N1T, and how do you dose it? I'm considering giving it a try in about a month but skeptical how effective it is

I like it alot, actually. It has helped me retain ALOT of muscle since last season. I usually do 5 before workout and 5 before sleep.

Great Workout the other TTL!

Thanks True. Feeling good my man!

TTL,

Great workouts!! Keep burining them up Brother, you know what the judges are looking for. Conditioning!!!!!!!

Looks like Ryan & I will be there for the night show to Support the Animals!

Stay Strong.

Tim

Thats great T. Thanks man!

C.Coronato
10-26-09, 9:38 am
530 - 60 mins cardio

Work

N1T
Carnitine
NOX3
Kwik Energy
Beta Ala9

HS Preacher Curl - 4 x 12, last set drop
Standing DB Curl - 4 x 12, last set drop
Hammer DB Curl - 4 x 12, last set drop
Strait Bar Curl - 4 x 12, last set drop
Dip machine - 4 x 10, last set drop
Close Grip Bench - 3 x 10, last set drop
V Bar Pushdown - 3 x 15, last set drop
Single Arm reverse pushdown - 3 x 15

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey

C.Coronato
10-26-09, 9:40 am
8am - 60 mins cardio

3pm

N1T
Kwik Energy

Single Leg Extensions - 10 x 30
Lunges - 10 x 12

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey

C.Coronato
10-26-09, 9:42 am
8am - 60 mins cardio

Feeling good. Weight is steady at 187. Getting leaner and leaner as the days go by. Next weekend will be Aggressions first taste of the stage, and i couldnt be more excited. His show will give me that final burst of desire to send me through my next shows lined up ..

LittleMan55
10-26-09, 10:10 am
Man I'm excited for A... I know its going to motivate you too. Keep hammering away! Everything sounds on point.

10-26-09, 10:12 am
I'm feelin good bro. Feelin real strong with all this whole food. Macros are at about 290g protein and around 150g carbs. Made the move from chicken to fish this week as I feel it will be much easier to down 36oz of tilapia than 36oz dry ass chicken.

weedlewott
10-26-09, 10:33 am
That's the way to get it done big man. Don't worry about stepping your game up. Ha. I won't catch up any time soon. I'm about to get a cut under way starting on the 1st, so yeah... 12 weeks I think. Everything's looking on point with you dude. I know you're pumped for A. He's gonna kick ass on stage. Fuel to the fire.

Aggression
10-26-09, 11:25 am
8am - 60 mins cardio

Feeling good. Weight is steady at 187. Getting leaner and leaner as the days go by. Next weekend will be Aggressions first taste of the stage, and i couldnt be more excited. His show will give me that final burst of desire to send me through my next shows lined up ..

Damn son, I have but 1-2lbs on you. Fuck yeah man. It'd be my pleasure to provide that final spark for your last week of prep. Do it up big.

Firedrake
10-26-09, 12:53 pm
Get it Done, gentlemen! TTL, you're coming in hot and hard and are gonna smoke 'em. Aggression: I'm eager to see you taste victory!

scals
10-26-09, 1:53 pm
Looking good brother. Keep killin it!

Phil800101
10-26-09, 2:43 pm
530 - 60 mins cardio

Work

N1T
Carnitine
NOX3
Kwik Energy
Beta Ala9

HS Preacher Curl - 4 x 12, last set drop
Standing DB Curl - 4 x 12, last set drop
Hammer DB Curl - 4 x 12, last set drop
Strait Bar Curl - 4 x 12, last set drop
Dip machine - 4 x 10, last set drop
Close Grip Bench - 3 x 10, last set drop
V Bar Pushdown - 3 x 15, last set drop
Single Arm reverse pushdown - 3 x 15

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey

Nice gun show bro! I bet it was a killer pump.

8am - 60 mins cardio

3pm

N1T
Kwik Energy

Single Leg Extensions - 10 x 30
Lunges - 10 x 12

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey

Solid session! Simple, efficient, and effective...good deal.

8am - 60 mins cardio

Cardio sucks. Necessary evil though.

pmug0000
10-26-09, 3:27 pm
I like it alot, actually. It has helped me retain ALOT of muscle since last season. I usually do 5 before workout and 5 before sleep.

Wow so at 10/day a bottle will last only 9 days... that comes out to be relatively pricey. Seems like for that amount of money you may as well go for Animal Test or Stak, no? Glad to hear you like it though

C.Coronato
10-27-09, 10:12 am
Man I'm excited for A... I know its going to motivate you too. Keep hammering away! Everything sounds on point.

Yea man, his success will just keep pushing me. The last few weeks are always rough for me, so i could use that inspiration.

I'm feelin good bro. Feelin real strong with all this whole food. Macros are at about 290g protein and around 150g carbs. Made the move from chicken to fish this week as I feel it will be much easier to down 36oz of tilapia than 36oz dry ass chicken.

Nice bro, thats great, im glad to hear your doing well. As for me, the fish is worse. I guess after eating it last season for 12 weeks, i cant stand it plain anymore lol.

That's the way to get it done big man. Don't worry about stepping your game up. Ha. I won't catch up any time soon. I'm about to get a cut under way starting on the 1st, so yeah... 12 weeks I think. Everything's looking on point with you dude. I know you're pumped for A. He's gonna kick ass on stage. Fuel to the fire.

Haha, come on, give me some challenge brother. And damn, a cut now? You wanna do a show?

Damn son, I have but 1-2lbs on you. Fuck yeah man. It'd be my pleasure to provide that final spark for your last week of prep. Do it up big.

Yeaa man, im speechless, i simply can NOT wait for saturday.

Get it Done, gentlemen! TTL, you're coming in hot and hard and are gonna smoke 'em. Aggression: I'm eager to see you taste victory!

Its very close for both of us .. very very exciting.

Looking good brother. Keep killin it!

You know it brother.

Nice gun show bro! I bet it was a killer pump.

Solid session! Simple, efficient, and effective...good deal.

Cardio sucks. Necessary evil though.

Words to live by .. Necessary Evil.

Wow so at 10/day a bottle will last only 9 days... that comes out to be relatively pricey. Seems like for that amount of money you may as well go for Animal Test or Stak, no? Glad to hear you like it though

Yea i only did 2 bottle for about 3 weeks. I didnt do 5 all the time, i progressed up to it, so it lasted me the three weeks. Im coming to an end of the bottle any day now.

C.Coronato
10-27-09, 10:14 am
530 - 60 mins Cardio

Work

N1T
Kwik Energy

Flat Bench - 4 x 12, last set double drop
Incline Bench - 3 x 12, last set drop
Pec Dec - 3 x 12, last set drop
HS Incline Single Arm - 3 x 12, last set drop
HS Decline Single Arm - 3 x 12, last set drop
Flat Flye - 3 x 15

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey

weedlewott
10-27-09, 10:57 am
Haha, come on, give me some challenge brother. And damn, a cut now? You wanna do a show?

As of right now, i wanna get down to a low bf% and see what I need to bring up once I'm down close to where I would be were I going to do a show, bring it up very clean like, and step on stage late 2010. You want a challenge? Got it. I'm gonna step up my game just enough to pull ahead. Keep up if you think you got it in ya.

Aggression
10-27-09, 11:01 am
Yeaa man, im speechless, i simply can NOT wait for saturday.

Yeah, it should be an OK day ....

OklahomaMuscle
10-27-09, 12:19 pm
Solid sessions as usual TTL, You got your posing routine all lined out and ready to Rock?

hardworkE
10-27-09, 1:27 pm
Journey has been the model of consistency. Do you have your song picked out for your comp coming up?

Firedrake
10-27-09, 1:44 pm
Nice chest work! Those single arm inclines and declines are great for focusing on the squeeze and the ROM!

Phil800101
10-27-09, 1:45 pm
Solid session my man! Hitting the chest from all angles, very nice.

scals
10-27-09, 5:37 pm
Drop sets brother! Looking good. Thanks for the advice on the eggs lol.

D-NUTZ
10-27-09, 6:26 pm
Good stuff brother.......would you recommend AM cardio or Post WO cardio? And what green veggies and what fruit would you say would be good for my Post WO meal?

Big C
10-27-09, 8:13 pm
Was peepin some of your facebook pics bro...and I must say you definately live up to your name. Damn......if I get some legs like that I will be set lol.

Themostocles
10-28-09, 1:46 am
Solid chest blasting? How you feeling bro?

C.Coronato
10-28-09, 10:05 am
As of right now, i wanna get down to a low bf% and see what I need to bring up once I'm down close to where I would be were I going to do a show, bring it up very clean like, and step on stage late 2010. You want a challenge? Got it. I'm gonna step up my game just enough to pull ahead. Keep up if you think you got it in ya.

I always enjoy a nice gentleman's dual.

Yeah, it should be an OK day ....

Haha, yea just OK, i wish i could take part in the after show festivities.

Solid sessions as usual TTL, You got your posing routine all lined out and ready to Rock?

You know it brother. I got a pretty cool song, i think anyway lol.

Journey has been the model of consistency. Do you have your song picked out for your comp coming up?

You know it brother!

Nice chest work! Those single arm inclines and declines are great for focusing on the squeeze and the ROM!

Yea man, since putting those in, i have seen some SERIOUS striations in my chest ..

Solid session my man! Hitting the chest from all angles, very nice.

Thanks Phil. Feeling good my man.

Drop sets brother! Looking good. Thanks for the advice on the eggs lol.

Haha no problem, what was the verdict?

Good stuff brother.......would you recommend AM cardio or Post WO cardio? And what green veggies and what fruit would you say would be good for my Post WO meal?

Yo bro, are you cutting? Or bulking? If your cutting, AM cardio is the most efficient as it hits you when your on an empty stomach. Green veggies are all great, i switch mine from broc to asparagus to spinach alot. And as far as post workout fruit, you cant go wrong with the carbs in a banana !

Was peepin some of your facebook pics bro...and I must say you definately live up to your name. Damn......if I get some legs like that I will be set lol.

Hahha, thanks C. I cant be just some name my man, gotta do work with it .. Now if they would only dial in as good as mu uppers, ill be set.

Solid chest blasting? How you feeling bro?

Always thermo .. good man .. 10 days .. im ready to get back up there.

C.Coronato
10-28-09, 10:08 am
530 - 60 mins cardio

Work

N1T
Kwik Energy

Wide Lat Pulldown - 3 x 12, last set drop
Reverse Pulldown - 3 x 12, last set drop
Low Wide Row - 3 x 12, last set drop
Bent Over Rows - 3 x 12, last set drop
Single Arm HS Close Row - 3 x 12, last set drop
Strait Arm Lat Pushdown - 3 x 15

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey

weedlewott
10-28-09, 10:13 am
I always enjoy a nice gentleman's dual.

10 days .. im ready to get back up there.
Then gentleman's duel you shall get. Ha. Man, you oughta know better. I'll give it all I have though. It's gonna be me trying to keep up... 10 days... Man. You must be amped out the frame son.... Get up there and show em what it takes.

530 - 60 mins cardio

Work

N1T
Kwik Energy

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey
That's some serious work man. Brutal.

B Con
10-28-09, 10:36 am
damn what a session... nice work as always.... got that n1-t flowing too I see...

McFly
10-28-09, 10:36 am
keep that drive homie....I remember you telling me what these shows meant to you, last time able to compete in this class....make it worth all the hard work!

prowrestler
10-28-09, 10:38 am
nice work on the back dude

LittleMan55
10-28-09, 12:12 pm
Great looking back day! n1-t is a great product.

How is everything looking? Dialed in I'm sure.

Aggression
10-28-09, 12:14 pm
Haha, yea just OK, i wish i could take part in the after show festivities.

Don't worry man. Like we've talked about; we have big plans in the next few weeks when it comes to eating. Sushi, Tony Luke's, and probably a buffet or two throw in there for good measure.

I'll try not to get too crazy with my RG shakes at work ... haha

10-28-09, 2:28 pm
Soild work today TTL. Thanks for the help yesterday bro.

Firedrake
10-28-09, 2:43 pm
Nice back session -- I guess you're down to hammering the fine points <grin> Good work, as always. It's funny, I thought you were pretty tight at the "O", so you GOTTA be sliced by now.

OklahomaMuscle
10-28-09, 2:58 pm
Don't worry man. Like we've talked about; we have big plans in the next few weeks when it comes to eating. Sushi, Tony Luke's, and probably a buffet or two throw in there for good measure.

I like the way this sounds...both you guys deserve a little break form the grind of dieting... One day I must make it to Philly for a legit cheesesteak...of this I am sure.

Great back day TTL, I'm loving all the dropsets bring out that last bit of detail...

scals
10-28-09, 4:49 pm
Nice back workout bro.

WeeMan
10-28-09, 5:08 pm
530 - 60 mins cardio

Work

N1T
Kwik Energy

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey

man your back must have been PUMPED!

mcbeast
10-29-09, 3:06 am
Where is this facebook link..I must see pictures of this freak..

Themostocles
10-29-09, 3:27 am

x2!

soulspline
10-29-09, 4:14 am
530 - 60 mins cardio

Work

N1T
Kwik Energy

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey

nice bro :) pumped back! niiiice

squattingtillipuke
10-29-09, 7:48 am
love the straight arm pulldowns...solid session as always TTL

C.Coronato
10-29-09, 9:29 am
Then gentleman's duel you shall get. Ha. Man, you oughta know better. I'll give it all I have though. It's gonna be me trying to keep up... 10 days... Man. You must be amped out the frame son.... Get up there and show em what it takes.

That's some serious work man. Brutal.

Haha. Yea man .. single digits now .. im feeling good, but slowly getting run down, after these three shows, i would have done 8 shows in the past year ..

damn what a session... nice work as always.... got that n1-t flowing too I see...

Yeaa man .. i just finished it up .. now im just coasting into the show my brother.

keep that drive homie....I remember you telling me what these shows meant to you, last time able to compete in this class....make it worth all the hard work!

Thanks my man, always good to have you stop by .. Just a few more weeks.

nice work on the back dude

Thanks Pro.

Great looking back day! n1-t is a great product.

How is everything looking? Dialed in I'm sure.

Yea i have grown very fond of it for sure. And yea man im feeling good. Back is in 100% he said it wont be getting any tighter, so thats good. Im still having trouble bringing my legs in to match my upper body for some reason. They have improved alot since last season, but not where they should be ..

I'll try not to get too crazy with my RG shakes at work ... haha

Hhaha, a few buffets a week you mean. And its ok pal, you earned your shakes, INDULGE!

Soild work today TTL. Thanks for the help yesterday bro.

Nice back session -- I guess you're down to hammering the fine points <grin> Good work, as always. It's funny, I thought you were pretty tight at the "O", so you GOTTA be sliced by now.

Thanks man! Yea my upper body tends to come in alot quicker than the lower. But i am tighter my man! Sitting 186 this morning!

I like the way this sounds...both you guys deserve a little break form the grind of dieting... One day I must make it to Philly for a legit cheesesteak...of this I am sure.

Great back day TTL, I'm loving all the dropsets bring out that last bit of detail...

Yea man, your more than welcome on the east coast any day my brother. Im def ready for a break of dieting, and looking forward to now knowing when ill diet again, is a good feeling.

Nice back workout bro.

Thanks brotha scals.

man your back must have been PUMPED!

Gotta love that feeling wee!

x2!

Haha, there are pics in this thread somewhere fellas, nothing special!

nice bro :) pumped back! niiiice

Yeaa man.

love the straight arm pulldowns...solid session as always TTL

Thanks squat. Always good to see you in here my man.

C.Coronato
10-29-09, 9:33 am
530 - 60 mins cardio

Work

Kwik Energy

Smith Shoulder Press - 3 x 12, last set drop
Smith Behind the Neck Press - 3 x 12, last set drop
Side Laterals - 4 x 15, last set drop
Front BB - 3 x 12, last set drop
DB Press - 3 x 15
Reverse Pec Dec - 3 x 12, last set drop
Shrugs / Single Arm HS Press - 3 x 15/15, last set drop

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey.

Aggression
10-29-09, 9:38 am
Hhaha, a few buffets a week you mean. And its ok pal, you earned your shakes, INDULGE!

You don't have to tell me twice bro, for both statements.

Kwik Energy

How do you like the Kwik Energy?

OklahomaMuscle
10-29-09, 10:07 am
Just another day at the office I see... solid work homeboy. How's the wheels lookin? they all dried out and shredded?

B Con
10-29-09, 10:11 am
I seem to never feel those straight arm lat pushdowns... argh. Any idea on 'em?

And yeah great work on the delts as well... hectic show schedule coming up... just in time for post contest turkey day though :)

10-29-09, 1:07 pm
We are on basically the same split, and I workout in the evenings. I'm about to just start stealing your workouts daily. haha Nice delt session brother.

Phil800101
10-29-09, 1:08 pm
Great sessions my man! I am a fan of drops on the last sets, always a great way to go.

D-NUTZ
10-29-09, 2:31 pm
Great session...keep it up. Thanks for the help, yeah i am cutting.

pmug0000
10-29-09, 11:41 pm
looks like a brutal shoulder session, that's a lot of pressing!

Themostocles
10-30-09, 2:00 am
Sorry, did you just say you pics were nothing special? Dude, you are huge and going to kick ass... THats pretty damn special

squattingtillipuke
10-30-09, 7:48 am
Sorry, did you just say you pics were nothing special? Dude, you are huge and going to kick ass... THats pretty damn special

Agreed 100%...Bring it home bro...You have a legion standing behind you for your show!!!

C.Coronato
10-30-09, 9:26 am
You don't have to tell me twice bro, for both statements.

How do you like the Kwik Energy?

Haha, yea man! And i like it alot. Real smooth.

Just another day at the office I see... solid work homeboy. How's the wheels lookin? they all dried out and shredded?

Haha, just pluggin along .. and yea they comin in, but im still having trouble making them match my upper body .. not sure the exact deal ..

I seem to never feel those straight arm lat pushdowns... argh. Any idea on 'em?

And yeah great work on the delts as well... hectic show schedule coming up... just in time for post contest turkey day though :)

I was doing them wide for a long time, thats how they were taught to me. I watched House' video on MD and he does it more narrow. Check out that vid, i do it exactly like that and it hits my lats nicely.

We are on basically the same split, and I workout in the evenings. I'm about to just start stealing your workouts daily. haha Nice delt session brother.

Haha, glad i can be of some assistance my man.

Great sessions my man! I am a fan of drops on the last sets, always a great way to go.

Yeaa drops are real nice, and a great deep burn. I love them.

Great session...keep it up. Thanks for the help, yeah i am cutting.

I forget what your question was, ill look back and post in your thread.

looks like a brutal shoulder session, that's a lot of pressing!

Volume is the name of the game!

Haha, well thank you my brother. Just doing work!

Agreed 100%...Bring it home bro...You have a legion standing behind you for your show!!!

Thanks my man. I appreciate all the support for real.

C.Coronato
10-30-09, 9:27 am
530 - 60 mins cardio

Work

Kwik Energy

High Plate Leg Press - 5 x 15
Standing Single Leg Curl - 5 x 15
Laying Single Leg Curl - 5 x 15
Glute Ham Raise - 5 x 15

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey.

wedge
10-30-09, 9:51 am
530 - 60 mins cardio

Work

Kwik Energy

Glute Ham Raise - 5 x 15

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey.

Ugh...Cardio!

How's the Kwik energy working out? Between the stim in M-Stak and a serving of Shock Therapy, I'm watching the clock tick at night.

Gambit
10-30-09, 10:41 am
530 - 60 mins cardio

Work

Kwik Energy

Glute Ham Raise - 5 x 15

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey.

Geez, you're gonna have red wood legs if you keep up work like this. Great job, TTL. Can't wait to hear about you kickin' ass at your show.

weedlewott
10-30-09, 11:33 am
Good looking session my man. How you feelin so close?

Phil800101
10-30-09, 2:37 pm
Great session my man! Hams have to be shot after all those reps.

prowrestler
10-30-09, 5:47 pm
way to kill the hammys and delts

AZN-BEEF
10-30-09, 8:01 pm
i love Glute-ham raises. those hurt like hell! keep up the solid work

just curious. i know you're on keto, so are you going to carb up differently from the past? because i noticed when i have my carb/cheat meal it doesnt really sit well in my stomach.

scals
10-30-09, 10:05 pm
Couple more weeks brother. Looking forward to being there in Bmore when you get that card!

D-NUTZ
10-31-09, 11:15 am
Some good work in here brother...it will all pay off!

C.Coronato
11-02-09, 10:24 am
Ugh...Cardio!

How's the Kwik energy working out? Between the stim in M-Stak and a serving of Shock Therapy, I'm watching the clock tick at night.

Haha, damn man. I like the Kwik, its very nice and smooth.

Geez, you're gonna have red wood legs if you keep up work like this. Great job, TTL. Can't wait to hear about you kickin' ass at your show.

Haha, i wouldnt mind that!

Good looking session my man. How you feelin so close?

I feel good bro, depleted and i feel like im drowning, with all this water tho. Just a few days ..

Great session my man! Hams have to be shot after all those reps.

Yeaa that they were my friend!

way to kill the hammys and delts

Thanks Pro.

i love Glute-ham raises. those hurt like hell! keep up the solid work

just curious. i know you're on keto, so are you going to carb up differently from the past? because i noticed when i have my carb/cheat meal it doesnt really sit well in my stomach.

Yea we are just going to bring the carbs down some, im really not that that depleted so we are not worrying so much on the carb up.

Wednesday will be 180 grams of carbs, 30 at each meal, alternating between oats and sweets.
Thursday will only be 100 or so of carbs, 15-20 at each meal, only sweets.
Friday is TBD.

Couple more weeks brother. Looking forward to being there in Bmore when you get that card!

Thanks brother. Few days till show one! Gotta knock them down in order!

Some good work in here brother...it will all pay off!

Thanks true. im ready my brother.

C.Coronato
11-02-09, 10:26 am
530 - 60 mins cardio

Work

Kwik Energy

Standing Alt Curls - 4 x 12
Seated HS Preacher - 4 x 12
Strait Bar Curls - 3 x 10
Hammers - 3 x 10
V bar Pushdown - 4 x 12
Rope Push - 4 x 12
Dip Machine - 3 x 10
CGBP - 3 x 10

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey

C.Coronato
11-02-09, 10:29 am
7am - 60 mins cardio.

Then I went to my man Aggressions show on saturday and seeing him up there for the first time, defiently kept my fire burning. I look forward to this saturday, when its my turn. GK, Enforcer, NG, and myself hit a little ABC session at a badass gym in Dunellin, NJ inbetween the pre-judge and night show.

Yes i took a nap after my workout.

Extensions superset with Lunges - 10 x 20/15

Nitro
2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey.

C.Coronato
11-02-09, 10:30 am
7am - 60 mins cardio

I am feeling good. I was sitting 184 this morning. I may actually make middle weights .. Were ever the card lands is where i will step on stage. My legs really came out with this 2 pound drop, so im feeling good.

The week is planned out and im ready to rock.

Mr. Aestheticz
11-02-09, 10:30 am
Lmao Damn Just A Kwik Energy Tab Lmao Damn You Are Depleting Everything Lol!

If I Am Picturing Correct What Was Under That Shirt From A's Show, You Are Looking Sick!

B Con
11-02-09, 10:44 am
Get it done and finish strong. Almost there...

NJC_Manhattan
11-02-09, 11:20 am
So close. I'm sure your adrenaline is hyping up a bit, but don't fret youll be fine. I know your working hard. Keep it up

scals
11-02-09, 11:55 am
Lookin good bro. Everything seems to be on the right path.

Mr. Dead
11-02-09, 12:15 pm
Lookin' great in here!!! How close to showtime are ya...???

11-02-09, 2:22 pm
Yes i took a nap after my workout.

NG caught you snoozing. haha Forearms looked lean in the pics from this weekend. Can't wait to see you dialed in.

t_mh
11-02-09, 4:14 pm
Awesome. Keep it up man. Can't wait to see how the show goes.

hardworkE
11-02-09, 4:16 pm
Looking ready to take over the stage this weekend. Head down, push forward, eye on the prize.

OklahomaMuscle
11-02-09, 4:31 pm
Lookin solid in the pics homie, just keep that head down and keep on pushing...show one is almost here.

Enforcer
11-02-09, 11:19 pm
Wishing you all the best with the show bro, Im gonna try and make it out there with NG to show my support.

DBOY
11-02-09, 11:57 pm
Great work gettn done in here TTL, how many days left to your show now? Good luck homeboy.

squattingtillipuke
11-03-09, 7:48 am
Look great in the pics from the weekend...

C.Coronato
11-03-09, 8:59 am
Lmao Damn Just A Kwik Energy Tab Lmao Damn You Are Depleting Everything Lol!

If I Am Picturing Correct What Was Under That Shirt From A's Show, You Are Looking Sick!

Haha, well i have a Nitro and a Kwik Energy in the AM when i wake up. A Pak/Flex an hour before my workout. Kwik Energy 30 mins before my workout, and Nitro post workout. Thats all the supplements i have been doing for a little while now!

Get it done and finish strong. Almost there...

Thanks B. Few more days till im back!

So close. I'm sure your adrenaline is hyping up a bit, but don't fret youll be fine. I know your working hard. Keep it up

Good to see you my brother. And yes .. im ready.

Lookin good bro. Everything seems to be on the right path.

Yeaa buddy. Thanks man.

Lookin' great in here!!! How close to showtime are ya...???

Nov 7th, Nov 14th, Nov 21st.

So this weekend is #1.

NG caught you snoozing. haha Forearms looked lean in the pics from this weekend. Can't wait to see you dialed in.

Haha yea i saw that, standing next to a WNBF pro too! lol. And yea dude i was passed out, i got a little 3 minute massage for a dollar while the finished up, it was nice.

Awesome. Keep it up man. Can't wait to see how the show goes.

Thanks T. Im stoked at well.

Looking ready to take over the stage this weekend. Head down, push forward, eye on the prize.

Thanks E. Almost there my brother.

Lookin solid in the pics homie, just keep that head down and keep on pushing...show one is almost here.

Thanks OKM. I appreciate it my brother. The final days are coming down.

Wishing you all the best with the show bro, Im gonna try and make it out there with NG to show my support.

Yo big E. Always a pleasure my man, thank you i appreciate it, either way. Thanks for the hospitality over the weekend as well.

Great work gettn done in here TTL, how many days left to your show now? Good luck homeboy.

Yo thanks DBoy .. This saturday, next saturday, and the one after as well lol. 7th,14th,21st. So 4 days my brother.

Look great in the pics from the weekend...

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

C.Coronato
11-03-09, 9:00 am
6am - 30 mins cardio

Work

Kwik Energy

Flat Bench / Wide Pulldown - 4 x 15/15
Cable Crossovers / Low Row - 4 x 15/15
Incline HS Press / HS Lat Row - 4 x 15/15

Nitro
2 Scoops Iso Whey.

mritter3
11-03-09, 9:11 am
looking solid in here TTL, keep up the intensity...down to the wire bud.

DBOY
11-03-09, 11:32 am
Damn....4 shows in a row your crazy bro. I like that...LOL good luck my brotha TEAR IT UP!!!!!

Mr. Dead
11-03-09, 11:36 am
Damn....4 shows in a row your crazy bro. I like that...LOL good luck my brotha TEAR IT UP!!!!!

What he said... *LOL*

Aggression
11-03-09, 12:36 pm
Your turn brother.

D-NUTZ
11-03-09, 2:59 pm
Good Chest/Back day man!

AZN-BEEF
11-03-09, 6:01 pm
sounds like a plan brother

how do you feel now compared to your previous contest preps?

scals
11-03-09, 6:33 pm
Hey ... when we goin to hit on hot old chicks? :)

weedlewott
11-03-09, 6:35 pm

ummm...... Lol

Great sessions as of late man. But I don't expect any less out of you. Dialing in brother. How are those wheels coming in?

t_mh
11-03-09, 8:53 pm
hey school's going well, thanks. let me know when you're in boston. i wish we could get an ABC.

Beach91
11-03-09, 9:29 pm
As u can see Bro, lots of guys on this Forvm look up to you and are wishing you well, youve made great gains in your short off season, now I know u will have no problem focusing and bringin the best TTL package ever to the stage so keep on keepin on. Eat, train , rest and hit the stage with utmost confidence. Youve made huge gains n strides, doing a show or not TTL youve already won.

C.Coronato
11-04-09, 9:31 am
looking solid in here TTL, keep up the intensity...down to the wire bud.

Yeaa man! Thanks bro. Im excited .. few days ..

Haha nah, only 3 . .this weekend startes number one, then the 14th, and the 21st brother.

What he said... *LOL*

Haha, no other way to do it man!

Your turn brother.

Ahhh .. im ready ..

Good Chest/Back day man!

Thanks True .. it felt good actually, it was just to get a pump and get out, but it was nice.

sounds like a plan brother

how do you feel now compared to your previous contest preps?

Man, like a million bucks actually. I am really surprised how well Keto did for me .. i did very well with a normal diet too, but i am heavier and leaner than last year. And im not starving every minute of the day.

hahha.

ummm...... Lol

Great sessions as of late man. But I don't expect any less out of you. Dialing in brother. How are those wheels coming in?

haha, that scals is a crazy one .. But thanks bro, im doing my best .. and actually .. very nicely. They are really coming out in these last fews days ..

hey school's going well, thanks. let me know when you're in boston. i wish we could get an ABC.

Yea bro absolutely, we could def get something going my man. No doubt.

As u can see Bro, lots of guys on this Forvm look up to you and are wishing you well, youve made great gains in your short off season, now I know u will have no problem focusing and bringin the best TTL package ever to the stage so keep on keepin on. Eat, train , rest and hit the stage with utmost confidence. Youve made huge gains n strides, doing a show or not TTL youve already won.

Much respect my man. I truly appreciate that .. I love helping and giving back my man, and i feel as if someone learns from my wrongs through training/dieting or rights, then i have won. I like to see others prosper and do well around me .. that really is very important to me. I do appreciate the words my man. Thank you.

C.Coronato
11-04-09, 9:35 am
6am - 30 mins Cardio

Work

Kwik Energy

Seated Curls / Side Delts / French Press - 3 x 15/15/15
HS Preacher Curls / BB Front Delts / Dips - 3 x 15/15/15
Cable Curls / HS Shoulder Press / Pushdown - 3 x 15/15/15

Nitro
8oz chicken, Asparagus.

**Sodium cut today, and last day of cardio today. Damn .. the dawn of the day is close ..

Mr. Aestheticz
11-04-09, 9:38 am
it Has Begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weedlewott
11-04-09, 9:38 am

word

B Con
11-04-09, 9:47 am
You are gonna rock it.... can't wait to see the results of these 4...

weedlewott
11-04-09, 9:49 am
haha, that scals is a crazy one .. But thanks bro, im doing my best .. and actually .. very nicely. They are really coming out in these last fews days ..

Very nice man. I know you were worrying about bringing them out some more. Good to know they're dialing in nicely. Get up and kill it bro.

OklahomaMuscle
11-04-09, 9:55 am
**Sodium cut today, and last day of cardio today. Damn .. the dawn of the day is close ..

Yeahhh Boyy!!! finish this one strong then get ready to do it again next week...Keep inspiring homeboy

Aggression
11-04-09, 9:55 am

Such a glorious post. Higher rep/lighter volume workouts, last day of cardio ... Yes sir.

What's that I smell? ... Hot stuff? ....

DBOY
11-04-09, 11:27 am
The time is comn big dawg....whoop whoop!!!

LittleMan55
11-04-09, 11:35 am
Enjoy the carb up! The work is done, now its fun time...

I really have to stop reading all of these threads where people are close to shows. They get me too amped up!

11-04-09, 11:38 am
Dial it in brother. Game time.

Firedrake
11-04-09, 1:36 pm
Sounds like you're bringing it in hot, bro! Three weeks in a row? You are going to be SO ready to pig out on Thanksgiving . . . *grin*

D-NUTZ
11-04-09, 6:01 pm
Good workout my friend....getting closer and closer..."what will you do today that will make you better tomarrow?"

Psycho77
11-04-09, 9:20 pm
6am - 30 mins Cardio

Work

Kwik Energy

Nitro
8oz chicken, Asparagus.

solid work, TTL

Themostocles
11-04-09, 11:19 pm
Tiem to do it!

soulspline
11-04-09, 11:35 pm
6am - 30 mins Cardio

Work

Kwik Energy

Nitro
8oz chicken, Asparagus.

great workout bro

B Con
11-05-09, 9:35 am
Oh man you are definitely gonna have a good thanksgiving :)

C.Coronato
11-05-09, 11:16 am

Ahhhhh ... yeaaaaaaa buddy.

word

My man WW.

You are gonna rock it.... can't wait to see the results of these 4...

Only 3 brother. I would die in a month of shows lol.

Very nice man. I know you were worrying about bringing them out some more. Good to know they're dialing in nicely. Get up and kill it bro.

Yea bro, so far so good. HUGE improvements from last year, so no matter what, im happy.

Yeahhh Boyy!!! finish this one strong then get ready to do it again next week...Keep inspiring homeboy

Thanks homie .. its coming down to the wire .. its right around the block.

Such a glorious post. Higher rep/lighter volume workouts, last day of cardio ... Yes sir.

What's that I smell? ... Hot stuff? ....

Haha. No Cardio. No weights. Feeling good.

The time is comn big dawg....whoop whoop!!!

Yeaa homie. Im ready.

Enjoy the carb up! The work is done, now its fun time...

I really have to stop reading all of these threads where people are close to shows. They get me too amped up!

Yeaa man. Thats a good itch to have .. get back up there brother.

Dial it in brother. Game time.

Yes sir. Right around the block.

Sounds like you're bringing it in hot, bro! Three weeks in a row? You are going to be SO ready to pig out on Thanksgiving . . . *grin*

Yea dude .. lined up perfectly .. Ill get a few days of stuffing my mouth before thanksgiving. I have a good amount of recipes on stock pile so i can make them for the feast with my family.

Good workout my friend....getting closer and closer..."what will you do today that will make you better tomarrow?"

Ahhh .. that gave the chills brother.

solid work, TTL

Thanks P.

Tiem to do it!

great workout bro

Thanks brother. Good to see u!

Oh man you are definitely gonna have a good thanksgiving :)

hahha, you know it B.

C.Coronato
11-05-09, 11:22 am
Ahh .. No cardio .. no weights .. + CARBS = a nice relaxing day.

Meal 1: 8oz Steak, 3/4 Cup Oats, Asparagus
Meal 2: 8oz Chicken, 6oz Sweet Pots, Asparagus
Meal 3: 8oz Chicken, 1/2 cup Oats, Asparagus
Meal 4: 8oz Chicken, 6oz Sweet Pots, Asparagus
Meal 5: 8oz Chicken, 1/2 cup Oats, Asparagus
Meal 6: 8oz Chicken, 6oz Sweet Pots, Asparagus

2 Gallons of Water. Ahhh .. Feeling full.

OklahomaMuscle
11-05-09, 11:27 am
mmmm asparagus... it's REAL close now...finish this thing homeboy

LittleMan55
11-05-09, 11:34 am

That's a hell of a carb up right there...

Aside from full how are you feeling? Good? Ready to rock I'm sure!

JUGGERNAUT
11-05-09, 12:26 pm

Nice!

Aggression
11-05-09, 12:57 pm
Nice!

niCe is right. That looks fantastic, and I bet you feel like a million bucks.

Mr. Dead
11-05-09, 12:58 pm

In a sick and twisted way, I actually got hungry, reading this... *LOL*

11-05-09, 1:24 pm

Carbin' up. Damn, it's gettin' down to the wire.

Beach91
11-05-09, 1:46 pm
Are u doing anything with your sodium levels?

diet looks good, enjoy the rest and focus on the posing/routine parts as well.

D-NUTZ
11-05-09, 4:56 pm
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM fooooood!

pmug0000
11-05-09, 11:00 pm
I think you need some more asparagus

soulspline
11-06-09, 6:45 am

i love asparagus
great diet bro

scals
11-06-09, 7:37 am
Carbs are a beautiful thing brother lol. Finishing strong bro.

Mr. Aestheticz
11-06-09, 8:14 am
Too Me The Water Is The Hardest Part Lol!

NJC_Manhattan
11-06-09, 9:08 am
2 gals of water? Man, thats always a challenge

Freak
11-06-09, 9:17 am
I like what I'm seeing here Tree. A Culinary Crusher.

Aggression
11-06-09, 9:22 am
Do it up homie. Just a few hours now. Pretty soon you'll be joining me in the off season eating and training. Can't wait homie.

Beach91
11-06-09, 11:04 am
Good Luck TTL, if shows in the States are anything like up here, you have your way in 2nite, and youve probably cut off your water already, so focus and present what youve worked hard on this past year, to the judges and everyone to see.

Keep us posted, I d like 2 know what u weigh in at, whenever you get a chance, but nothing but good wishes sent your way bro.

OklahomaMuscle
11-06-09, 11:58 am
how you feeling? You ready to Rock tomorrow...definitely will be checking in to see how it goes down. Kill it my man, I'd say good luck but you've made your own luck the past 12 weeks...do what you do, bring it home

Mr. Dead
11-06-09, 12:02 pm
You got this...

mritter3
11-06-09, 1:16 pm
good luck TTL, you got this no problem!!

Firedrake
11-06-09, 1:35 pm
Bring home the metal, bro! You GOT this!

Big C
11-06-09, 4:12 pm
Tear it up my brother!!!!!! Show time!

AZN-BEEF
11-06-09, 6:24 pm
yeah buddy! show time!

weedlewott
11-06-09, 6:25 pm
OOH MAN!!! Down to nothing now.. Keep focused bro. You got it all day long.

N. Motta
11-07-09, 8:30 pm
Best of luck brother. For what it's worth, I think your going to make some serious waves when you step on that stage.

G Diesel
11-07-09, 9:44 pm
The natural freak is gonna hurt some NPC feelings tonight... I can feel it.

Proud of you my dude.

Peace, G

TimK13
11-07-09, 10:02 pm
TTL

obviously you have paid the price, done your homework. The payoff will taste so sweet!!!
All the best

TimK

D-NUTZ
11-07-09, 11:28 pm
Lets go man..you got this!

N. Motta
11-08-09, 10:23 pm
Can we get an update on how TTL did?? I'd really like to see some pics too.

weedlewott
11-08-09, 10:32 pm
ill let him share that, but he kicked some serious ass. YEAH BUDDY!!!!!! Congrats man. Way to get shit done.

willah
11-08-09, 11:13 pm
Can't wait to hear some deets.. TTL I wish you nothing but the best in your upcoming shows! You clearly have what it takes!

B Con
11-09-09, 9:24 am
Nothing but respect for ya. Pull it off, finish strong, and most importantly learn and have a good time my brother.

C.Coronato
11-09-09, 9:26 am
mmmm asparagus... it's REAL close now...finish this thing homeboy

That's a hell of a carb up right there...

Aside from full how are you feeling? Good? Ready to rock I'm sure!

Nice!

niCe is right. That looks fantastic, and I bet you feel like a million bucks.

In a sick and twisted way, I actually got hungry, reading this... *LOL*

Carbin' up. Damn, it's gettin' down to the wire.

Are u doing anything with your sodium levels?

diet looks good, enjoy the rest and focus on the posing/routine parts as well.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM fooooood!

I think you need some more asparagus

i love asparagus
great diet bro

Carbs are a beautiful thing brother lol. Finishing strong bro.

Too Me The Water Is The Hardest Part Lol!

2 gals of water? Man, thats always a challenge

I like what I'm seeing here Tree. A Culinary Crusher.

Do it up homie. Just a few hours now. Pretty soon you'll be joining me in the off season eating and training. Can't wait homie.

Good Luck TTL, if shows in the States are anything like up here, you have your way in 2nite, and youve probably cut off your water already, so focus and present what youve worked hard on this past year, to the judges and everyone to see.

Keep us posted, I d like 2 know what u weigh in at, whenever you get a chance, but nothing but good wishes sent your way bro.

how you feeling? You ready to Rock tomorrow...definitely will be checking in to see how it goes down. Kill it my man, I'd say good luck but you've made your own luck the past 12 weeks...do what you do, bring it home

You got this...

good luck TTL, you got this no problem!!

Bring home the metal, bro! You GOT this!

Tear it up my brother!!!!!! Show time!

yeah buddy! show time!

OOH MAN!!! Down to nothing now.. Keep focused bro. You got it all day long.

Best of luck brother. For what it's worth, I think your going to make some serious waves when you step on that stage.

The natural freak is gonna hurt some NPC feelings tonight... I can feel it.

Proud of you my dude.

Peace, G

TTL

obviously you have paid the price, done your homework. The payoff will taste so sweet!!!
All the best

TimK

Lets go man..you got this!

Can we get an update on how TTL did?? I'd really like to see some pics too.

ill let him share that, but he kicked some serious ass. YEAH BUDDY!!!!!! Congrats man. Way to get shit done.

Can't wait to hear some deets.. TTL I wish you nothing but the best in your upcoming shows! You clearly have what it takes!

Thanks for all the support fellas. I truly appreciate it. The hard work paid off for sure.

I won my class (Open Middle Weight) out of i believe there were 8. Wheels came out nice, but for some reason i smoothed over by the night show .. I didnt eat anything between pre judge and the night show, just chicken and asparagus .. gotta make some tweaks for the next two shows coming up. Since i placed first in my class, i am now qualified for the NPC Nationals .. not so sure if im ready to take that on, however, i may be changing Venues next week and doing the NPC Eastern USAs instead of the INBW/WNBF worlds .. That will be decided in the next few days.

I am truely exhausted and sore all over .. But i have to keep chugging along .. 2 more shows to knock down .. ill have pics asap.

Firedrake
11-09-09, 9:50 am
Bro, I'm so happy for you I can't express it. You've busted your ass for this. You'll figure out what the smoothing problem is, I'm sure, and nail it for the next one. One down, two to go! Get It DONE!

OklahomaMuscle
11-09-09, 9:50 am
Awesome job big guy, you definitely brought it. Good luck with the decisions on which venue to pursue. Either way they better be on the look out, kid ain't no Joke! Well done C, Huge congrats

Mr. Aestheticz
11-09-09, 10:32 am
Lmao I Already Got The News At 11pm The Night Of Your Show

we Taking Over Kid!!!

2 More To Grind Out Lets Go!!!

LittleMan55
11-09-09, 10:34 am
Hell yeah bro! Keep rocking!

McFly
11-09-09, 10:54 am
great work homie!!!

Beach91
11-09-09, 11:00 am
Huge Congrats!!

shortstack
11-09-09, 11:03 am
Congrats TTL. Nice to see you succeeding at what you love to do. GOod luck on the next 2.

Shortstack

N. Motta
11-09-09, 11:21 am
Congratulations dude.

Mr. Dead
11-09-09, 11:31 am
HUUUGE congrats!!!

11-09-09, 11:58 am
Really proud of you bro. Glad I snapped some pics with you at the Fankhouser Grand Prix. A few years from now, I'll be like "yeah that's me and my boy Christian, you know Mr. O?, back in the day. We go way back." haha

Seriously though, congrats. Walkin onto a non-tested stage naturally and bringing home some hardware is a big fucking deal. I look forward to seeing pics, and seeing how you do in your upcoming shows. My advice to you regarding the NPC Eastern USA's. Do it fucking big brother.

B Con
11-09-09, 12:03 pm
Congrats. Huge props and well deserved. Can't wait to see the pics.... keep focused....

J-Dawg
11-09-09, 12:15 pm
Thanks for all the support fellas. I truly appreciate it. The hard work paid off for sure.

I won my class (Open Middle Weight) out of i believe there were 8. Wheels came out nice, but for some reason i smoothed over by the night show .. I didnt eat anything between pre judge and the night show, just chicken and asparagus .. gotta make some tweaks for the next two shows coming up. Since i placed first in my class, i am now qualified for the NPC Nationals .. not so sure if im ready to take that on, however, i may be changing Venues next week and doing the NPC Eastern USAs instead of the INBW/WNBF worlds .. That will be decided in the next few days.

I am truely exhausted and sore all over .. But i have to keep chugging along .. 2 more shows to knock down .. ill have pics asap.

Way to go TTL. That hard work is paying off for ya bro. Keep it up for these next shows that you've got coming up.

hardworkE
11-09-09, 12:27 pm
Huge win this past weekend brotha. Keep that momentum rolling through these next few weeks.

JUGGERNAUT
11-09-09, 12:30 pm
When I call you champ it's not as a joke, I mean it.

scals
11-09-09, 1:22 pm
Congrats again brother. You deserve it, no doubt!

mritter3
11-09-09, 2:03 pm
hey great job man...2 to go, no slowing ya down

Phil800101
11-09-09, 2:06 pm
Huge congrats bro! Awesome win.

deanna7272
11-09-09, 2:08 pm
YAY YAY YAY!!!! CONGRATS on your win!!! Broc told me about it yesterday!!! All that work pays off and now reap those benefits!!! Great job!!!

Big C
11-09-09, 2:27 pm
Congrats bro! I'm not surprised though, happy to hear you did well.

firsthorseman97
11-09-09, 2:31 pm
Congrats, TTL. Can't wait to see some pics.

D-NUTZ
11-09-09, 6:16 pm
Great job brother. Way to represent!

JustJ
11-09-09, 8:43 pm
Congrats man. I haven't been on here in awhile and it seems like you've made some incredible progress. Best of luck at the next show.

DBOY
11-09-09, 8:55 pm
Congrats big dawg, hard work pays off!! Keep it going for these next 2 bro, you got this!

Enforcer
11-09-09, 9:57 pm
Congrats bro, truly proud of you. All of your hard work and dedication has payed off and it couldnt have happened for a more dedicated person. All of us here are proud of you and wish you all the best in your other upcoming shows

Themostocles
11-10-09, 2:01 am
Huge congrats TTL, knew you had it in you. Now go out and kick some more ass

soulspline
11-10-09, 6:24 am
good job bro!!!!!! man! great!!!!!! cant express more in words!

squattingtillipuke
11-10-09, 8:04 am
TTL - Great Job. It's always great to hear of the rewards that so few have bestowed upon them. Keep plugging along and good luck at the next two bro.

C.Coronato
11-10-09, 10:07 am
Bro, I'm so happy for you I can't express it. You've busted your ass for this. You'll figure out what the smoothing problem is, I'm sure, and nail it for the next one. One down, two to go! Get It DONE!

Thanks Brother! I appreciate the support.

Awesome job big guy, you definitely brought it. Good luck with the decisions on which venue to pursue. Either way they better be on the look out, kid ain't no Joke! Well done C, Huge congrats

Thanks homie. Much respect my man.

Lmao I Already Got The News At 11pm The Night Of Your Show

we Taking Over Kid!!!

2 More To Grind Out Lets Go!!!

Yeaaa buddy.

Hell yeah bro! Keep rocking!

Thanks brother.

great work homie!!!

Thanks man.

Huge Congrats!!

Thanks Beach.

Congrats TTL. Nice to see you succeeding at what you love to do. GOod luck on the next 2.

Shortstack

Thanks SS. This next week and a half is gonna fly!

Congratulations dude.

Thanks man.

HUUUGE congrats!!!

Thanks Mr. Dead .. your next!

Really proud of you bro. Glad I snapped some pics with you at the Fankhouser Grand Prix. A few years from now, I'll be like "yeah that's me and my boy Christian, you know Mr. O?, back in the day. We go way back." haha

Seriously though, congrats. Walkin onto a non-tested stage naturally and bringing home some hardware is a big fucking deal. I look forward to seeing pics, and seeing how you do in your upcoming shows. My advice to you regarding the NPC Eastern USA's. Do it fucking big brother.

Hahaha .. one day! 202s are mine! I appreciate the support brother .. your turn is right around the corner .. and yea .. we are leaning towards the Eastern USAs .. its a fairly big show, and i believe i could do very well ..

Congrats. Huge props and well deserved. Can't wait to see the pics.... keep focused....

Thanks B .. on track to the next one.

Way to go TTL. That hard work is paying off for ya bro. Keep it up for these next shows that you've got coming up.

Thanks J. I appreciate the support very much.

Huge win this past weekend brotha. Keep that momentum rolling through these next few weeks.

Yes sir. Before we know it, itll be JSF time! Hope you had a good time at home brother.

When I call you champ it's not as a joke, I mean it.

Thanks Jugg! I cant wait for a 'boli!!!

Congrats again brother. You deserve it, no doubt!

Much appreciated Scals .. your time is coming.

hey great job man...2 to go, no slowing ya down

Thanks M. I appreciate it man.

Huge congrats bro! Awesome win.

Thanks P.

YAY YAY YAY!!!! CONGRATS on your win!!! Broc told me about it yesterday!!! All that work pays off and now reap those benefits!!! Great job!!!

Thanks D!! 2 more to go .. then its OFFSEASONNN.

Congrats bro! I'm not surprised though, happy to hear you did well.

Thanks C. bringing it home for the Christians' of the world.

Congrats, TTL. Can't wait to see some pics.

Thanks 1st. Ill have pics as soon as i can.

Great job brother. Way to represent!

Thanks True. Feeling good brother.

Congrats man. I haven't been on here in awhile and it seems like you've made some incredible progress. Best of luck at the next show.

Much appreciated J.

Congrats big dawg, hard work pays off!! Keep it going for these next 2 bro, you got this!

Thanks D .. your time is coming as well.

Huge congrats TTL, knew you had it in you. Now go out and kick some more ass

Thanks Thermo .. i appreciate it! Its coming quickly!

Congrats bro, truly proud of you. All of your hard work and dedication has payed off and it couldnt have happened for a more dedicated person. All of us here are proud of you and wish you all the best in your other upcoming shows

Much appreciated E. I look forward to getting some mass on with you fellas soon!

good job bro!!!!!! man! great!!!!!! cant express more in words!

Thanks Soulss. I appreciate it all the way over on the other side of the world!

TTL - Great Job. It's always great to hear of the rewards that so few have bestowed upon them. Keep plugging along and good luck at the next two bro.

I appreciate it very much my man. It was a good feeling getting up there again ..

C.Coronato
11-10-09, 10:11 am
I took off Sunday and just relaxed. The food after the night show hit me like a ton of bricks all day Sunday and followed into Monday. I was so drained and was feeling real shitty. Im back and im feeling good now.

Monday - 7pm - Chest/Back.

I hit a quick chest/back session to get some blood going:

Decline HS / Lat Pulldown - 4 x 15/15
Cables / Reverse Pulldown - 4 x 15/15
Cable Press / Low Row - 4 x 15/15

I was feeling good so i hit 60 mins of cardio post workout.

Im back on track and i have my sights set towards the next one. Right now, i am leaning towards doing the NPC Eastern USAs ..