PDA

View Full Version : C.Coronato 2016 : On The Platform

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32

D-NUTZ
02-01-13, 1:40 pm
Yea dude, that workout was brutal. It was a Meadows workout. I like it!

I train using ALOT of his principles now. He's a smart dude.

See you soon brother. You should be looking freaky by then.

C.Coronato
02-04-13, 12:30 pm
Diet for BB show, compete in PL meet halfway through, smash records, post sick total, back in the gym asap to continue with prep. My man, you are the definition of determination. Now finish up this BB shit so we can become a sick PL duo once and for all.

Ahh i like it. Bash Brothers!

Yea buddy!

I train using ALOT of his principles now. He's a smart dude.

See you soon brother. You should be looking freaky by then.

Yea man, the dude knows his stuff. Few more weeks!

C.Coronato
02-04-13, 12:33 pm
5am - 45 min Stepmill - 2 scoops Atomic 7
6 Sets abs

7pm - Back

PRE
Atomic 7
Rage
Creatine
Glutamine

INTRA
2 Scoops Atomic 7

Glutamine
Creatine

Meadows rows — 5 x 8
Dumbbell deadstop rows — 3 x 8
Stretchers 3 x 12
Heavy partial pulldowns - 3 x 8
Deadlifts - 3 x 10
BOR - 3 x 10
Hyperextensions - 3 x 25

C.Coronato
02-04-13, 12:35 pm
8am - 45 min Stepmill - 2 scoops Atomic 7
6 Sets abs

2pm - Chest

PRE
Atomic 7
Rage
Creatine
Glutamine

INTRA
2 Scoops Atomic 7

Glutamine
Creatine

Incline Press Machine - 3 x 12
Pec Dec - 3 x 10
Floor Press - 3 x 8
Flat Press Machine - 3 x 15
Cables - 3 x 21

Mr. Dead
02-04-13, 12:57 pm
Niiice work...!!! Cool to see that I'm not the only one that partakes of the step mill... I feel that it helped etch me out a bit better... Keep on keepin' on...!!!

blueIMlifter
02-04-13, 1:48 pm
Surprised it has come and gone so fast. Waited a year to get back up there, and I am certainly happy with my performance.

I entered the 220 Raw Modern Professional Class.

Squat
550 - 3 Whites
585 - 2 Whites (75lb Meet PR)
615 - 3 Reds

Bench
365 - 3 whites
410 - 3 Whites (5lb meet PR)
420 - 3 Reds

Deadlift
550 - 3 Whites
610 - 3 Whites
625 - 3 Whites (25lb Meet PR)

Total - 1620. (105lb Meet PR)

This officially puts me at the number 60 Nationally on www.PowerliftingWatch.com for my total in the 220 Raw Class. Thats pretty awesome to me. My Squat at 585 also puts me up there at number 91. Thats in the top 100.

Now. 10 weeks till BB.

Straight baller status right there!

I'll be seeing ya in less than 9 wks man...keep up the good work. Let me know what meet you plan on hitting up after the BB show...I have my sights set on totaling Elite at 242 after I mass up after the show.

C.Coronato
02-05-13, 8:39 am
Niiice work...!!! Cool to see that I'm not the only one that partakes of the step mill... I feel that it helped etch me out a bit better... Keep on keepin' on...!!!

5x a week, upped to 50 mins at 5am. Gotta be in it to win it MD.

Straight baller status right there!

I'll be seeing ya in less than 9 wks man...keep up the good work. Let me know what meet you plan on hitting up after the BB show...I have my sights set on totaling Elite at 242 after I mass up after the show.

Sounds good bro. Keep that grind on, you're looking good. I am not sure what the plan is. I may stay in the city, I may just trek it home. I generally like to be home in my own bed after a show, but we will see. My bro lives in the 50s, but his apt isnt big.

Thats great bro. Double Athlete will do nothing but help you!

C.Coronato
02-05-13, 8:40 am
5am - 50 min Stepmill - 2 scoops Atomic 7
6 Sets abs

7pm - Legs

PRE
Atomic 7
Rage
Creatine
Glutamine

INTRA
2 Scoops Atomic 7

Glutamine
Creatine

Laying Hams - 4 x 15
Seated Hams - 4 x 15
Squats - 5 x 15
Leg Press - 4 x 15
Extensions - 4 x 15
Lunges - 3 x 15

Kowboy
02-05-13, 8:47 am
Everything is looking solid man, how are you feeling? Do you think it gets easier the more contests you do? I had my first strongman this past weekend and nerves kicked my ass lol

Aggression
02-05-13, 8:57 am
I'm liking those high intensity workouts. I may have to give 'em a go soon.

C.Coronato
02-05-13, 9:47 am
Everything is looking solid man, how are you feeling? Do you think it gets easier the more contests you do? I had my first strongman this past weekend and nerves kicked my ass lol

Nice man. Ill have to check it out! To be honest, it was getting very easy when I did so many shows in just a few short years. It became second nature, and it was simply what had to be done. After the long offseason and knee set back, its certainly been a tough ride. Some days are rough, some arent so bad. I dont have time to sleep a ton, so that certainly affects me also. But gotta keep grinding bro!

I'm liking those high intensity workouts. I may have to give 'em a go soon.

Yea I've been picking it up a little bit, especially leg days. I have ALWAYS kept my reps 8-12, but I wanted to try legs a little different. Its rough haha.

Kowboy
02-05-13, 9:49 am
Yeah I am sure my next one will be better. Strongman was brutal and taxing, lots to learn from.

HIGA MONSTER
02-05-13, 9:50 am
Solid brah.

Looking forward to seeing the Hugeness live at The Cage. Keep it up.

HIGA MONSTER

BigAnt
02-05-13, 12:00 pm
Can you please give us a peak at your diet now at 8 weeks out..and will you be a ligth heavy?

C.Coronato
02-05-13, 12:43 pm
Yeah I am sure my next one will be better. Strongman was brutal and taxing, lots to learn from.

Awesome, when will that be? Right now once with these few shows, im gonna link up with P Diesel and get into some strongman also.

Solid brah.

Looking forward to seeing the Hugeness live at The Cage. Keep it up.

HIGA MONSTER

Thanks big homie! Excited to see everyone. Few more weeks.

Can you please give us a peak at your diet now at 8 weeks out..and will you be a ligth heavy?

Hey Ant. Yes ill certainly be a LHW, I may not be deep into the class, but I have to make the jump so this offseason provided me the mass to do so.

My diet has been VERY slow and steady. Nothing drastic. Switched it up a few times in the past 8 weeks. Currently im actually on a KETO diet. Only running it for a few weeks with a fat load every few days. This Saturday ill go back to a conventional diet.

7am - 8 egg whites, 1 whole egg, veg
10am - 8oz chicken, 1 cup green veg
2pm - 50grams Ultra Iso Whey, 1Tbl Almond Butter
4pm - 8oz chicken, 1 cup green veg
8pm - 8oz 93/7 Organic Grass Fed Ground Beef, 1 cup green veg
10pm - 2 Scoops Casein Pro, 1Tbl Almond Butter

I do that for two days, then the fat load is the same diet with 2T of Almond Butter added to each meal.

Kowboy
02-05-13, 2:09 pm
I haven't decided on another one, I really want to get some of my form issues fixed before I try to go all out again. I am going to start bulking up and actually trying to get some muscle on this frame. I have a couple pics up on my facebook page.

Altered Beast
02-05-13, 2:36 pm

I do that for two days, then the fat load is the same diet with 2T of Almond Butter added to each meal.

That is SCARY! =| no carbs OR fat on a daily basis????? AAAAAAAH!

LOL!

GUNS
02-05-13, 2:40 pm

LOL!

But watch how shredded he gets! Stand By!

Altered Beast
02-05-13, 2:43 pm

Oh I know! I couldn't do it!

GUNS
02-05-13, 2:44 pm
Im taking notes, CC and DaveK, these guys know how to get shredded and, fuck, Ill be hitting a cut sooner than I thought!

DaveK
02-05-13, 11:42 pm
Awesome, when will that be? Right now once with these few shows, im gonna link up with P Diesel and get into some strongman also.

Thanks big homie! Excited to see everyone. Few more weeks.

Hey Ant. Yes ill certainly be a LHW, I may not be deep into the class, but I have to make the jump so this offseason provided me the mass to do so.

My diet has been VERY slow and steady. Nothing drastic. Switched it up a few times in the past 8 weeks. Currently im actually on a KETO diet. Only running it for a few weeks with a fat load every few days. This Saturday ill go back to a conventional diet.

Nice Christian! I like the fat load. Cant wait to see how that works. Whats your first show? Are you doing the A States??

C.Coronato
02-06-13, 9:05 am
I haven't decided on another one, I really want to get some of my form issues fixed before I try to go all out again. I am going to start bulking up and actually trying to get some muscle on this frame. I have a couple pics up on my facebook page.

NIce bro. I like it! Ill check it out.

LOL!

Theres some fats, just lower. Then Fat load.

Haha, yes sir! 5 Weeks out at the Arnold, ill be real lean by then!

Im taking notes, CC and DaveK, these guys know how to get shredded and, fuck, Ill be hitting a cut sooner than I thought!

I like it bro. Bring it home!!

Nice Christian! I like the fat load. Cant wait to see how that works. Whats your first show? Are you doing the A States??

Thanks Dave. So far so good, actually doing the METs, same place as the A States tho just a few weeks prior. April 6th. Then if all goes well, ill be headed to the Jr USAs and really see how i stack up!

C.Coronato
02-06-13, 9:10 am
6 Sets abs

7pm - Arms

PRE
Atomic 7
Rage
Creatine
Glutamine

INTRA
2 Scoops Atomic 7

Glutamine
Creatine

V Bar Cable Curls - 4 x 12
Standing DB - 4 x 12
Seated Preacher - 4 x 12
Dips - 4 x 10
V Bar Pushdown - 4 x 12
One Arm Pushdown - 4 x 12
Forearms - 4 Sets

Razor
02-06-13, 9:11 am
6 Sets abs

7pm - Arms

PRE
Atomic 7
Rage
Creatine
Glutamine

INTRA
2 Scoops Atomic 7

Glutamine
Creatine

V Bar Cable Curls - 4 x 12
Standing DB - 4 x 12
Seated Preacher - 4 x 12
Dips - 4 x 10
V Bar Pushdown - 4 x 12
One Arm Pushdown - 4 x 12
Forearms - 4 Sets

I love preachers. I throw them in every other day now for arms. Single arm DB. You using a bar bro?

BigAnt
02-06-13, 1:28 pm
Looks good ! The keto for a few WEEKS to tighten up-shock the body a bit?

How does your convential diet look please?

How was your energy on the keto?

Do you cook all your food in advance, like just two days aweek? And fridge-freeze it for the remainder of the week?

C.Coronato
02-07-13, 9:09 am
I love preachers. I throw them in every other day now for arms. Single arm DB. You using a bar bro?

Thanks brotha! Yea we did preachers with a bar this time, sometimes we change it up.

Looks good ! The keto for a few WEEKS to tighten up-shock the body a bit?

How does your convential diet look please?

How was your energy on the keto?

Do you cook all your food in advance, like just two days aweek? And fridge-freeze it for the remainder of the week?

Yea man just seeing how I respond to everything. I listen to my coach as what he advises me to do.

I dont know my conventional diet yet.

Energy was fine on keto, ive done it in the past.

I cook a few times a week. Coming from culinary school its very difficult for me to not eat as fresh as possible. Sunday I cook a ton, then usually Wed or Thurs. My veg I cook almost every night. I don't freeze anything.

C.Coronato
02-07-13, 9:13 am
6 Sets abs

7pm - Arms

PRE
Atomic 7
Rage
Creatine
Glutamine

INTRA
2 Scoops Atomic 7

Glutamine
Creatine

Smith Press - 5 x 12
FacePulls - 4 x 12
Side Delts - 4 x 10 / Heavier set 4 x 5
Reverse Pec Dec - 4 x 30
Shrugs - 4 x 10
HS Press - 3 x 25

C.Coronato
02-07-13, 9:18 am
5am - Cuts // 2000mg Carnitine
Cardio - 2 scoops Atomic 7
7am (Meal 1) - Animal Pak
10am (Meal 2)- 2 Scoops Ultra Iso Whey
1pm - (Meal 3) - 2 scoops Atomic 7 // Animal Omega
130 - Cuts
4pm (Meal 4) - 5 Uni-Vite // 2 scoops Atomic 7
6pm - Rage // Atomic 7 // 5g Glutamine // 5g Creatine Mono // 2000mg Carnitine
7pm (Train) - 2 Scoops Atomic 7
8pm (postworkout) - 2 Nitro // 5g Glutamine // 5g Creatine
830pm (Meal 5) - Flex
1030pm (Meal 6) - 2 Scoops Casein Pro
1130pm - Animal PM

Altered Beast
02-07-13, 9:43 am
Nice!

Big Joe
02-07-13, 11:06 am
Stack looks awesome C! Only 5 hours of sleep? Do you get to catch up at all on weekends?

C.Coronato
02-07-13, 11:43 am
Nice!

Thanks big homie. You ready for The Cage??

C.Coronato
02-07-13, 11:44 am
Stack looks awesome C! Only 5 hours of sleep? Do you get to catch up at all on weekends?

Thats all I get brotha. So busy with everything going on, I dont have much down time. I generally sleep 6 hours on the weekends lol.

Hope all is well your way!

Altered Beast
02-07-13, 12:09 pm
Thanks big homie. You ready for The Cage??

Oh yes! I have absolutely no clue as to what expect!

C.Coronato
02-07-13, 12:14 pm
Oh yes! I have absolutely no clue as to what expect!

First time????

Altered Beast
02-07-13, 12:15 pm
First time????

Yep! Staying at Trebin's place with Shukin!

I've never met any of yall! It's going to be a trip from another world! LOL!

Meatheads EVERYWHERE! I'll fit right in for a change.

C.Coronato
02-07-13, 12:27 pm
Yep! Staying at Trebin's place with Shukin!

I've never met any of yall! It's going to be a trip from another world! LOL!

Meatheads EVERYWHERE! I'll fit right in for a change.

haha brace yourself. It gets CROWDED. But its really a cool ass experience. You'll enjoy it bro.

Mr. Dead
02-07-13, 12:37 pm
Thats all I get brotha. So busy with everything going on, I dont have much down time. I generally sleep 6 hours on the weekends lol.

Sounds like my world... Regardless of the day, Mozart's (My Rottweiler) stomach alarm clock goes off... *LOL*

Altered Beast
02-08-13, 8:57 am
CC, you've REALLY got to get more sleep! Especially for the purpose of anabolism!

Big Wides
02-08-13, 9:00 am
CC, you've REALLY got to get more sleep! Especially for the purpose of anabolism!

Sleep is overrated

Altered Beast
02-08-13, 9:01 am
Sleep is overrated

That is like saying eating is overrated.

GSant434
02-09-13, 2:04 pm
Christian what's the date and location of the meet?

C.Coronato
02-11-13, 8:40 am

Unforuntately bro, its not an option. I do perfectly find off 5 hours of sleep. If I had the time to spare, I certainly would sleep more. But between three jobs, cooking, gym twice a day, prepping for shows, and making time for my girl .. sleep is the last thing I'm worried about. Ill sleep when Im comfortable enough to do so.

Sleep is overrated

BOOM.

That is like saying eating is overrated.

We all dont have the luxery of sleeping 8+ hours a night my man.

Christian what's the date and location of the meet?

Its actually a BB show, its April 6th, Tribecca Theatre, in NYC.

C.Coronato
02-11-13, 8:42 am
6 Sets abs

7pm - Legs

PRE
Atomic 7
Rage
Creatine
Glutamine

INTRA
2 Scoops Atomic 7

Glutamine
Creatine

Wide Pulldowns - 4 x 12
Low Row - 4 x 10
BOR - 3 x 15
DL - 3 x 15
HS Machine - 3 x 10
Stiff Arms - 3 x 10
Hypers - 3 x 12

C.Coronato
02-11-13, 8:43 am
2pm - Chest

PRE
Atomic 7
Rage
Creatine
Glutamine

INTRA
2 Scoops Atomic 7

Glutamine
Creatine

Laying Machine Press - 4 x 10
Incline DB Flye - 3 x 12
Decline HS Press - 3 x 12
Cables - 3 x 21s

Altered Beast
02-11-13, 9:17 am
I like you more and more every day CC!

THREE jobs? Serious respect for you.

They once asked Arnold why he only slept 6 hours a night and how they could get more and Arnold's retort was:

"Sleep faster!"

C.Coronato
02-13-13, 9:36 am
I like you more and more every day CC!

THREE jobs? Serious respect for you.

They once asked Arnold why he only slept 6 hours a night and how they could get more and Arnold's retort was:

"Sleep faster!"

haha thanks man.

Yea I work my full time 830-530 job, then bounce a few nights a week, and run a small personal training business also. Busy, but its good. Actually looking to get back into cooking again so I dont have to bounce anymore.

GUNS
02-13-13, 9:46 am
I bounced as a second job, overseas on deployment when I was younger. Not a good schedule at all. Worked fulltime military construction job, 12 hour days, then went out and worked till 12am on week nights and 4am on Fri and Sat. And we worked our mil job 3 out of 4 Sat's!

Altered Beast
02-13-13, 2:48 pm
CC, check out my new diet in my log.

How do I deal with the hunger weakness throughout the day, extra stims? It's not a problem when it comes time to lift due to the ST and other peri-workout goodies.

GUNS
02-13-13, 2:54 pm

How do I deal with the hunger weakness throughout the day, extra stims? It's not a problem when it comes time to lift due to the ST and other peri-workout goodies.

Fats?

Altered Beast
02-13-13, 2:58 pm
Fats?

I'm thinking I may need to bump them up a bit more.

MRmichael.hooker
02-14-13, 1:16 pm
Actually looking to get back into cooking again so I dont have to bounce anymore.

This is actually my least fav thing about contest prep. There's still a TON of shit you can do to eggs, chicken, fish, etc, but it's just not the same as not caring about the sodium or cal count and whippin up something amazing to eat

D-NUTZ
02-14-13, 1:18 pm
Training still looking good brother. The "C" in your name must stand for consistency.

Firefist
02-14-13, 4:07 pm
I'm excited as all hell brotha. Gotta order a Uni shirt tonight so I can represent properly.

BamBam
02-15-13, 10:08 am
Hey bro, do you do personal diet consultations? I have Chad W. Smith (who will be in the Cage this yr) helping me with my training and layout of programming, but I need help with the diet end of things. Didn't know if you did anything like that or could point in me in a certain direction.

Thanks big homie... See yall in a week and a half!

BubbyLight
02-15-13, 10:42 am
Hey man. Everything looks great. And obviously we have a big day coming up april 6th. Do you feel you were stronger sticking with a bodybuilding routine (5 day. 6 day split)while sticking to the 5.3.1. Or would you rather do a 3 or 4 day split? Keep up the good work

C.Coronato
02-18-13, 9:23 am
I bounced as a second job, overseas on deployment when I was younger. Not a good schedule at all. Worked fulltime military construction job, 12 hour days, then went out and worked till 12am on week nights and 4am on Fri and Sat. And we worked our mil job 3 out of 4 Sat's!

Damn man. Yea i hate it. Not a fan at all, especially with all the Jersey Shore deushes that run around in our town. But it helps pay the bills. One day ill be good where I wont have to do it haha.

Unfortunately, dieting is a lot of mind control. Ive been hungry for the past 10 weeks haha.

Fats?

I'm thinking I may need to bump them up a bit more.

This is actually my least fav thing about contest prep. There's still a TON of shit you can do to eggs, chicken, fish, etc, but it's just not the same as not caring about the sodium or cal count and whippin up something amazing to eat

Agreed brotha.

Training still looking good brother. The "C" in your name must stand for consistency.

Ahh thanks my man! Trying to make a solid comeback.

I'm excited as all hell brotha. Gotta order a Uni shirt tonight so I can represent properly.

Hell ya brotha! Cant wait.

Hey bro, do you do personal diet consultations? I have Chad W. Smith (who will be in the Cage this yr) helping me with my training and layout of programming, but I need help with the diet end of things. Didn't know if you did anything like that or could point in me in a certain direction.

Thanks big homie... See yall in a week and a half!

Yes I do diet consultations my man.

Hey man. Everything looks great. And obviously we have a big day coming up april 6th. Do you feel you were stronger sticking with a bodybuilding routine (5 day. 6 day split)while sticking to the 5.3.1. Or would you rather do a 3 or 4 day split? Keep up the good work

Hey bro, glad to hear from you. I brought my reps up some (10-12) as apposed to the triples or so with the PL training, so its kinda hard to gauge. I think im still staying pretty strong tho, all things considered.

C.Coronato
02-18-13, 9:25 am
2pm - Chest

PRE
Atomic 7
Rage
Creatine
Glutamine

INTRA
2 Scoops Atomic 7

Glutamine
Creatine

Cables - 4 x 15
Incline DB - 3 x 12
Incline HS - 3 x 10
Flat BB - 3 x 8
Pec Dec - 3 x 10

*7 Weeks to rock.

C.Coronato
02-19-13, 9:08 am
6 Sets abs

7pm - Legs

PRE
Atomic 7
Rage
Creatine
Glutamine

INTRA
2 Scoops Atomic 7

Glutamine
Creatine

Seated Hams - 4 x 15
Standing Hams - 4 x 12
Extensions - 4 x 20
Leg Press - 4 x 10
Powersquat - 4 x 10
Laying Hams - 4 x 12
Lunges / Hip Machine / Glute Machine - 4 x 15 each.

SPENT. Rough workout, energy is starting to dip, but changes are coming!

GUNS
02-19-13, 9:17 am
Spent, Ive been waiting to see when it was gonna hit you, whats the plan?

C.Coronato
02-19-13, 9:37 am
Spent, Ive been waiting to see when it was gonna hit you, whats the plan?

Gotta keep pushing through. Hopefully a cheat meal soon. I have a photo shoot lined up for this Saturday, so Friday Ill have 150g of carbs as apposed to my usual 30/100 days. So that'll help some what. Other than that, Just gotta keep moving forward! 2 weeks till the cage, then its all down hill from there!

GUNS
02-19-13, 9:45 am
Gotta keep pushing through. Hopefully a cheat meal soon. I have a photo shoot lined up for this Saturday, so Friday Ill have 150g of carbs as apposed to my usual 30/100 days. So that'll help some what. Other than that, Just gotta keep moving forward! 2 weeks till the cage, then its all down hill from there!

All down hill huh, lol! Sounds like a plan. Do you take pre carb load pics to see how youll look on Friday vs Sat?

Shukin
02-19-13, 9:58 am
50 mins on the step mill? shit. I did rolling hills on 5 for 15 mins, that was tough.

C.Coronato
02-19-13, 10:11 am
All down hill huh, lol! Sounds like a plan. Do you take pre carb load pics to see how youll look on Friday vs Sat?

Haha I like to think that it will be, but itll still be just as tough then, as it is now. haha. Yea for sure. Ill take some pics Fri AM and then Sat AM. Ive been meaning to take more progress pics as it is.

50 mins on the step mill? shit. I did rolling hills on 5 for 15 mins, that was tough.

5x a week for the past 10 weeks! Not a fan haha. But the treadmill doesn't do anything for me, so stairs it is!

Shukin
02-19-13, 10:13 am
God bless ya.

Flash419
02-19-13, 12:08 pm
Workouts looking strong bro...

7 weeks out for me too... stay strong!

See you in Columbus

Mr. Dead
02-19-13, 1:07 pm
Looks like somebody's on target...!!! You got this show, easy....!!!

Altered Beast
02-19-13, 2:30 pm
Pics please!

GUNS
02-19-13, 2:33 pm
Pics please!

You and your Bromance crew will use them for things I dont think C wants you too!

Altered Beast
02-19-13, 2:38 pm
You and your Bromance crew will use them for things I dont think C wants you too!

Oh you are so JEALOUS! And that is ok, we still love you Pappa G =)

Enforcer
02-19-13, 3:27 pm
Hey brotha, havent spoke to you in a minute, hope all is going well with the show prep, I know you dont half ass shit, so not even worried. Wishin you all the best brotha

C.Coronato
02-20-13, 8:59 am
God bless ya.

Haha thanks man.

Workouts looking strong bro...

7 weeks out for me too... stay strong!

See you in Columbus

Awesome bro. We will both be hurting come Cage time!

Looks like somebody's on target...!!! You got this show, easy....!!!

Thanks MD.

Pics please!

Ill get some some. I took a pic of my legs this AM, im pretty happy with the progress.

Hahahhaa

Hey brotha, havent spoke to you in a minute, hope all is going well with the show prep, I know you dont half ass shit, so not even worried. Wishin you all the best brotha

Yo homie, grinding through. 6.5 weeks out. Starting to feel it. 30/30/100 carb rotation. We will catch up soon bro.

C.Coronato
02-20-13, 9:06 am
6 Sets abs

7pm - Arms

PRE
Atomic 7
Rage
Creatine
Glutamine

INTRA
2 Scoops Atomic 7

Glutamine
Creatine

Standing DB - 4 x 10
Hammer Cables - 4 x 10
Preacher Curls - 4 x 10
Rope Pushdowns - 4 x 10
Overhead Machine - 4 x 10
Overhead Rope - 4 x 10

Tiger
02-20-13, 9:06 am
30/30/100 carb rotation.

Is the 100 on any specific training days, or just constantly rotating 30/30/100 no matter what you're training?

C.Coronato
02-20-13, 9:07 am
Is the 100 on any specific training days, or just constantly rotating 30/30/100 no matter what you're training?

Just like a strait rotation, as long as its not an off day. So this week it was actually yesterday (arms) and then Friday which is Back.

GSant434
02-20-13, 12:08 pm
So I heard that you actually couldn't wait to start this comp diet. Your tune changing a bit now?

C.Coronato
02-20-13, 12:31 pm
So I heard that you actually couldn't wait to start this comp diet. Your tune changing a bit now?

hahahha, did you see that video that my girl posted??? lol.

YES. It has changed a complete 180, I disnt miss this. but 10 weeks down, 6 more to go! So almost there!!

BigAnt
02-20-13, 12:39 pm
How are you? Still doing the hard work I see!

Looking forward to seeing you Sunday!

What is your body weight now?

C.Coronato
02-20-13, 12:41 pm
How are you? Still doing the hard work I see!

Looking forward to seeing you Sunday!

What is your body weight now?

Doing well Ant, as well as I can be 6 weeks out lol.

Last weigh in was 209!

BigAnt
02-20-13, 2:27 pm
Doing well Ant, as well as I can be 6 weeks out lol.

Last weigh in was 209!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I admire your tenacity! You always are very well prepared from the time you leave your house for your early morning cardio session to the time you arrive home very late in the evening to prepare for another day. Discipline and Drive...you have both! How winning is done!

That is what champions are made of...

I said it before, will say it again...

'A trophy tag does not make some one a winner, the preperation and doing what you NEED to do to look your best on a Saurday, at your bodybuilding contest does"

CC, You already won in my book!

Keep doing what you do!

BigAnt
02-21-13, 11:42 am
hahahha, did you see that video that my girl posted??? lol.

YES. It has changed a complete 180, I disnt miss this. but 10 weeks down, 6 more to go! So almost there!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Where is this video you both speak of please?

C.Coronato
02-21-13, 2:35 pm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I admire your tenacity! You always are very well prepared from the time you leave your house for your early morning cardio session to the time you arrive home very late in the evening to prepare for another day. Discipline and Drive...you have both! How winning is done!

That is what champions are made of...

I said it before, will say it again...

'A trophy tag does not make some one a winner, the preperation and doing what you NEED to do to look your best on a Saurday, at your bodybuilding contest does"

CC, You already won in my book!

Keep doing what you do!

Thanks Ant. I appreciate that very much my man. Gotta make a strong comeback and make a statement on that Stage!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Where is this video you both speak of please?

Haha, here ya go --

http://youtu.be/LBIC5cQxeDo

C.Coronato
02-21-13, 2:41 pm
6 Sets abs

7pm - Shoulders

PRE
Atomic 7
Rage
Creatine
Glutamine

INTRA
2 Scoops Atomic 7

Glutamine
Creatine

Side Delt Machine - 3 x 12
Rear Delt Machine - 3 x 12
Side Delt Raise - 4 x (6,10,15,20)
Rev Pec Dec - 4 sets x 15,12,10,8
Front Delt Raise - 3 x 10
Military Press - 3 x 15,12,8
Behind the Neck Press - 4 x 15
Standing Calves - 4 x 15
Donkey Calves - 4 x 15

GUNS
02-21-13, 2:45 pm
Side Delt Machine - 3 x 12
Rear Delt Machine - 3 x 12
Side Delt Raise - 4 x (6,10,15,20)
Rev Pec Dec - 4 sets x 15,12,10,8
Front Delt Raise - 3 x 10
Military Press - 3 x 15,12,8
Behind the Neck Press - 4 x 15
People need to look right here to see what it takes to build them shoulders up! Ive been setting my shoulder days up like this as well and have made great gains. And C, yours have come up a ton over the last 2 years! Way to kill those delts man!

C.Coronato
02-22-13, 9:11 am
People need to look right here to see what it takes to build them shoulders up! Ive been setting my shoulder days up like this as well and have made great gains. And C, yours have come up a ton over the last 2 years! Way to kill those delts man!

Thanks brotha! I love training shoulders, so i thrash them!

Altered Beast
02-22-13, 9:19 am
Volume! It works every time.

The whole "less is more" bullshit was just another fitness fad and gimmick if you ask me!

C.Coronato
02-22-13, 9:49 am
Volume! It works every time.

The whole "less is more" bullshit was just another fitness fad and gimmick if you ask me!

Def a big Volume guy. Always was for sure.

Chivalry
02-22-13, 5:00 pm
Definitely some solid work.

Do you feel that preexhausting the shoulders like that before doing the Military and Behind the Neck helps a lot?

C.Coronato
02-22-13, 5:24 pm
Definitely some solid work.

Do you feel that preexhausting the shoulders like that before doing the Military and Behind the Neck helps a lot?

I havent done it in a long time, but i def like changing it up for sure. Give it a shot bro.

Chivalry
02-22-13, 8:53 pm
Sounds good, I'll have to try it out sometime soon.

Good luck with the show!

C.Coronato
02-25-13, 10:09 am
Sounds good, I'll have to try it out sometime soon.

Good luck with the show!

Thanks bro!

freighttraindane
02-25-13, 10:10 am
Looking good in here C. look forward to competing with you for Team Universal

C.Coronato
02-25-13, 10:10 am
6 Sets abs

7pm - Back

PRE
Atomic 7
Rage
Creatine
Glutamine

INTRA
2 Scoops Atomic 7

Glutamine
Creatine

Low Rows - 4 Sets
Lat Pulldowns - 4 x sets
BOR - 4 Sets
DL - 3 Sets
Strait Arm - 4 Sets

C.Coronato
02-25-13, 10:12 am
1pm - Chest

PRE
Atomic 7
Rage
Creatine
Glutamine

INTRA
2 Scoops Atomic 7

Glutamine
Creatine

Incline BB - 4 sets
Flat machine - 4 Sets
Cables - 3 Sets
Flat Flye - 3 Sets
Incline Machine - 3 Sets

*Had a photo shoot right after the training, did a bunch of working out type shots. Excited to see how they come out.

C.Coronato
02-25-13, 10:13 am
Had a blast down at Fit Gym with the UBC. Tons of great guys came out and it was awesome to catch up and learn some more myself as well. Henri is a great teacher!

Theonidus
02-25-13, 10:20 am
I would love to someday make it out to the East coast and run a chest workout with Greg Long or a squat workout with Henri Skiba.
But I've been following the UBC and road trip updates via Twitter and Instafail. It looks like they've been a blast.

GUNS
02-25-13, 10:27 am
I would love to someday make it out to the East coast and run a chest workout with Greg Long or a squat workout with Henri Skiba.
But I've been following the UBC and road trip updates via Twitter and Instafail. It looks like they've been a blast.

One of the coolest workouts Ive had was from Greg Long! He pretty much destroyed me and BigAl!

DaveK
02-25-13, 11:17 pm
Had a blast down at Fit Gym with the UBC. Tons of great guys came out and it was awesome to catch up and learn some more myself as well. Henri is a great teacher!

You did a great job brother, very informative. Also, you look spot on. Keep doin what your doin!

C.Coronato
02-26-13, 9:19 am
Looking good in here C. look forward to competing with you for Team Universal

Absolutely my man! Itll be here before we know it.

Tons of great knowledge between the two of them! Hopefully we will start expanding the UBC realms.

One of the coolest workouts Ive had was from Greg Long! He pretty much destroyed me and BigAl!

Haha exactly!

You did a great job brother, very informative. Also, you look spot on. Keep doin what your doin!

Thanks Dave, you are looking massive as ever. Ill see you soon my brother.

C.Coronato
02-26-13, 9:21 am
6 Sets abs

7pm - Legs

PRE
Atomic 7
Rage
Creatine
Glutamine

INTRA
2 Scoops Atomic 7

Glutamine
Creatine

*50g Carb Day.

Extensions - 5 x 15, last set triple drop
Leg press - 5 x 15, last set triple drop
Hack Squat - 5 x 15
Seated Leg Curl - 5 x 15
Standing Leg Curl - 5 x 15
Laying Leg Curl - 5 x 15
Butt Blaster - 5 x 15
Side Leg Press for Butt - 4 x 12
Sumo DLs - 4 x 12

GUNS
02-26-13, 9:29 am
Congrats on 50g of carbs! lol!

Sick leg volume C!

Altered Beast
02-26-13, 10:42 am
SHITBALLS! 50 Grams of Carbs and you put in that much work? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!

Shukin
02-26-13, 12:58 pm
Great seeing you on Sunday at the UBC, awesome station you and Skiba had.

C.Coronato
02-28-13, 12:30 pm
Congrats on 50g of carbs! lol!

Sick leg volume C!
Thanks brotha! See you soon!

SHITBALLS! 50 Grams of Carbs and you put in that much work? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!

No choice but to do it!

Great seeing you on Sunday at the UBC, awesome station you and Skiba had.

Absolutely Shukin, always good seeing you my friend.

C.Coronato
02-28-13, 12:31 pm
Headed out today to Ohio. Excited to say the least. Cooked up 5lbs of Steak and 7lbs of chicken, have my broc, rice, oats, protein, and supps. Ready to rock through the weekend!

Gotta stay prepared!

DaveK
02-28-13, 9:19 pm
Headed out today to Ohio. Excited to say the least. Cooked up 5lbs of Steak and 7lbs of chicken, have my broc, rice, oats, protein, and supps. Ready to rock through the weekend!

Gotta stay prepared!

Cause you gotta do it! Love to see it!!!!

Have a great trip despite the prep Christian....it aint no thang!

C.Coronato
03-05-13, 10:37 am
Cause you gotta do it! Love to see it!!!!

Have a great trip despite the prep Christian....it aint no thang!

Thanks brotha!

C.Coronato
03-05-13, 10:39 am
LONG but great weekend. Saw a ton of guys and caught up. Thanks to everyone who made it out and made it a good time.

I was so beat up by monday from the long days and low carbs, that I was granted a cheat meal. I was wild lol.

It was amazing, and VERY much needed.

5 weeks to go and more motivated than ever!

Altered Beast
03-05-13, 11:01 am
It was fun to finally meet you CC!

Glad to see you ate some good food! =) nothin wrong with a cheat meal!

shortstack
03-05-13, 11:12 am
It was great to see you again C and work with you in the cage. Good luck with the show, I'll definitly be following along.

Jeremy

smoothballer
03-05-13, 8:25 pm
Great to see you again C. You're going to kick ass in your upcoming show.

Flash419
03-05-13, 10:28 pm
Thanks for a great workout on Saturday..

Really apprecaite it!

mritter3
03-06-13, 8:21 am
Great to see ya again coronato...looking awesome brother, best of luck to ya in stage again, no doubt your bringing your best package yet!!!

Ragin Asian
03-06-13, 10:11 am
It was really cool seeing you again CC!!! I know we didn't get a lot of time together, but nonetheless, it was nice seeing you and getting a chance to chit chat a little. Just wanted you to know that I think it's awesome you have been doing powerlifting during your training and I hope you continue to do so. You're a gifted athlete - no doubt about that. You're very strong and have a knack for picking up on technique quicker than most - you are like a sponge and that's awesome!!!!! I wish you luck on the rest of your journey leading up to the stage. No matter what happens on stage, I certainly hope you consider pursuing a powerlifting track - you have all the right foundations to do so and excel as well. :) :) :)

If you're ever in the Allentown area or want to hook up for training, please let us know!!!!

Kowboy
03-06-13, 10:29 am
Great to meet you again in person Christian. I didn't get to chat w/ you a whole lot as we all were pretty busy that weekend. Enjoyed watching you lift on Sunday. Keep it up man, def following along.

Big Byrd
03-06-13, 8:48 pm
lookin sharp CC. good luck in a few weeks

Aggression
03-11-13, 1:55 pm
When it seems like shit can't get any darker, those who stand up, hold their head high, and push through are those who end up separating themselves from the pack. The line between strong and weak becomes that much more evident. The character of those that prevail is often too heavy for the weak to even think about supporting. As the weeks go on, you slowly start separating yourself from the pretenders, the half assers. When the dust settles, you end up more than just an accomplished, winning bodybuilder. You stand atop the weak, asserting your dominance, reminding society that real, raw, blue collar men still rule this society far too riddled with cupcakes and keyboard warriors. Through pain, sorrow, and frustration, comes triumph.

Firefist
03-11-13, 3:21 pm
C.C. coming close brother! Youre gonna do work for sure. Awesome to see you again. I'm gonna have to make the journey up to jersey for an ABC session this year.

C.Coronato
03-12-13, 3:13 pm
It was fun to finally meet you CC!

Glad to see you ate some good food! =) nothin wrong with a cheat meal!

You as well my brother. Hope to catch up again soon!

It was great to see you again C and work with you in the cage. Good luck with the show, I'll definitly be following along.

Jeremy

Thank you SS. You were certainly missed on Sunday!

Great to see you again C. You're going to kick ass in your upcoming show.

You too brotha! Thank you.

Thanks for a great workout on Saturday..

Really apprecaite it!

Absolutely. We smoked them!

Great to see ya again coronato...looking awesome brother, best of luck to ya in stage again, no doubt your bringing your best package yet!!!

Hell ya man, thank you!

It was really cool seeing you again CC!!! I know we didn't get a lot of time together, but nonetheless, it was nice seeing you and getting a chance to chit chat a little. Just wanted you to know that I think it's awesome you have been doing powerlifting during your training and I hope you continue to do so. You're a gifted athlete - no doubt about that. You're very strong and have a knack for picking up on technique quicker than most - you are like a sponge and that's awesome!!!!! I wish you luck on the rest of your journey leading up to the stage. No matter what happens on stage, I certainly hope you consider pursuing a powerlifting track - you have all the right foundations to do so and excel as well. :) :) :)

If you're ever in the Allentown area or want to hook up for training, please let us know!!!!

Ahh thank you so much! Always great seeing you, and YES I'd love to come up. And trust me I think the full PL transition is coming soon ...

Great to meet you again in person Christian. I didn't get to chat w/ you a whole lot as we all were pretty busy that weekend. Enjoyed watching you lift on Sunday. Keep it up man, def following along.

Absolutely my brother. Thank you, we will talk soon.

lookin sharp CC. good luck in a few weeks

Thank you Sam. I appreciate it my brother.

When it seems like shit can't get any darker, those who stand up, hold their head high, and push through are those who end up separating themselves from the pack. The line between strong and weak becomes that much more evident. The character of those that prevail is often too heavy for the weak to even think about supporting. As the weeks go on, you slowly start separating yourself from the pretenders, the half assers. When the dust settles, you end up more than just an accomplished, winning bodybuilder. You stand atop the weak, asserting your dominance, reminding society that real, raw, blue collar men still rule this society far too riddled with cupcakes and keyboard warriors. Through pain, sorrow, and frustration, comes triumph.

DEEP. Thank you.

C.C. coming close brother! Youre gonna do work for sure. Awesome to see you again. I'm gonna have to make the journey up to jersey for an ABC session this year.

Always a pleasure my brother. Yes, I have a pull out couch with your name on it.

Mr. Dead
03-12-13, 3:15 pm
Gettin' closer and closer... You got this...!!!

C.Coronato
03-12-13, 3:15 pm
The last week and a half has been rough. I have been zero carbed doing 70 mins on the stairs 5x a week. Getting close now. 3.5 weeks out.

Diet is as follows:

10 egg whites, 1 whole egg, Veg
7oz chicken, veg
7oz chicken, veg, 1T Almond Butter
7oz chicken, veg
3 scoops Ultra Iso Whey
8oz Beef, Veg

Every two days I have a fat load which I add in 6 more T of Almond Butter.

Some days are good, some are real rough. Workouts have sped up some , rest time now at .45 seconds.

3.5 weeks fellas.

Almost there.

deanna7272
03-12-13, 3:32 pm
The time is coming... the time where ya dig deep and find the answer to "why in the f*ck am I doing this??" This is when you find out just how f*cking strong you are, when we are sometimes at our weakest mentally and physically... Keep digging!!!!

GUNS
03-12-13, 4:03 pm
Keep pushing CC! Thats not a very long time!

DaveK
03-12-13, 4:15 pm
I feel your pain brother...but its a pain that is all too familiar cause we been there before. It's where we know we need to be so that we are better than the time before. Stay focused Christian!

Lifting_Is_Life
03-12-13, 6:57 pm
Keep killing it C.C. You're pain and suffering is definitely not forgotten once you step on stage showing off the hard work you put in. Don't leave anything to chance!

Phil800101
03-12-13, 9:50 pm
Keep on the grind my man, you're almost there!

Altered Beast
03-14-13, 8:54 am
G e t s o m e!

C.Coronato
03-14-13, 9:35 am
The time is coming... the time where ya dig deep and find the answer to "why in the f*ck am I doing this??" This is when you find out just how f*cking strong you are, when we are sometimes at our weakest mentally and physically... Keep digging!!!!

Ahh im there. Every day about 1/2 through the 70 mins on stairs at 5am. Rough, but ive suffered for a long time, so no use in quitting now!

Keep pushing CC! Thats not a very long time!

Thanks brotha. Full speed ahead.

I feel your pain brother...but its a pain that is all too familiar cause we been there before. It's where we know we need to be so that we are better than the time before. Stay focused Christian!

Ahh you know this my man. Thank you for the constant support, you know how much it helps through this all.

Keep killing it C.C. You're pain and suffering is definitely not forgotten once you step on stage showing off the hard work you put in. Don't leave anything to chance!

All in my man. 3 weeks!

Keep on the grind my man, you're almost there!

Thank you P!

G e t s o m e!

Taking whats mine AB!

C.Coronato
03-14-13, 9:38 am
Ive been rotating a 4 day split to hit everything a bit more and at a higher pace before the show.

Looks like this:

Legs
Shoulders/Calves
Back/Bis
OFF
Chest/Tris
Start Over
OFF

Ect.

Legs every 5 days instead of 7 is rough, but I think its helping. Quads are much leaner and I can see separation in places I've never seen before.

Still doing a fat load every 3 days. It tastes so damn good haha. I think thatll change this weekend and incorporate carbs again (at least I hope so)

DANO
03-14-13, 11:48 am
Legs every 5 days can be rough! how's everything holding up? no pain or problems with the knee?

Nix0r
03-14-13, 11:49 am
Soon, big man. Soon.

GUNS
03-14-13, 4:29 pm
Legs every 5 days can be rough! how's everything holding up? no pain or problems with the knee?

Cant really speak for CC, but I just started meet prep and hitting DE and ME days each week, going into today sore, is going to be interesting, and CC is depleted, so I cant imagine!

DaveK
03-14-13, 9:14 pm
Ive been rotating a 4 day split to hit everything a bit more and at a higher pace before the show.

Looks like this:

Legs
Shoulders/Calves
Back/Bis
OFF
Chest/Tris
Start Over
OFF

Ect.

Legs every 5 days instead of 7 is rough, but I think its helping. Quads are much leaner and I can see separation in places I've never seen before.

Still doing a fat load every 3 days. It tastes so damn good haha. I think thatll change this weekend and incorporate carbs again (at least I hope so)

Interesting!

C.Coronato
03-18-13, 3:04 pm

Knee feels good my man! No complaints at all!

Soon, big man. Soon.

Thats it!

Cant really speak for CC, but I just started meet prep and hitting DE and ME days each week, going into today sore, is going to be interesting, and CC is depleted, so I cant imagine!

Yea man, it takes its toll.

Interesting!

Very haha.

C.Coronato
03-18-13, 3:07 pm
3/18 - 19 Days out.

Start getting some fish in the diet, and no more red meat.

Currently:

7am - 10 egg whites, 1 whole egg, tons of veg. Carb rotation, 50/25/25
10am - 8.5oz fish, Veg, 1T MCT Oil
1pm - 8.5oz chicken, Veg, 1T, MCT Oil
4pm - 8.5oz fish, Veg
8pm - 8.5oz chicken, Veg, 1T MCT Oil
10pm - 2 scoops Ultra Iso Whey

Cardio bumped up to 75 mins, 5x a week.

Starting to get leannn.

J-Dawg
03-18-13, 3:55 pm
Time to get super shredded!

C.Coronato
03-18-13, 4:16 pm

And super miserable! hahaha.

smoothballer
03-18-13, 4:19 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUhn4EZZ5ZM

GUNS
03-18-13, 4:35 pm
3/18 - 19 Days out.

Start getting some fish in the diet, and no more red meat.

Currently:

7am - 10 egg whites, 1 whole egg, tons of veg. Carb rotation, 50/25/25
10am - 8.5oz fish, Veg, 1T MCT Oil
1pm - 8.5oz chicken, Veg, 1T, MCT Oil
4pm - 8.5oz fish, Veg
8pm - 8.5oz chicken, Veg, 1T MCT Oil
10pm - 2 scoops Ultra Iso Whey

Cardio bumped up to 75 mins, 5x a week.

Starting to get leannn.You been calling in your fish? http://youtu.be/cUusX1Js6R0

And super miserable! hahaha.At least you have a sense of humor about it, and you know whats coming! Lol!

BigAnt
03-18-13, 7:44 pm
Nice move adding more fish...what is your weight now?

C.Coronato
03-19-13, 8:54 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUhn4EZZ5ZM

Great movie!

You been calling in your fish? http://youtu.be/cUusX1Js6R0

At least you have a sense of humor about it, and you know whats coming! Lol!

Haha Im doing my best, some days are rough thats for sure.

Nice move adding more fish...what is your weight now?

Sitting at 203. Looking at 190 or so on stage.

Big Byrd
03-20-13, 10:52 pm
Just checkin in on ya. pics posted anywhere?

BigAnt
03-21-13, 12:08 am
Where is the loction of ur show please?

Altered Beast
03-21-13, 8:57 am

X2

Tiger
03-21-13, 9:02 am
What kind of fish you adding in?

shortstack
03-21-13, 9:53 am
Nice work in here brother. Your dedication to what you do will be evident on stage. Keep pushing hard!!!

Jeremy

C.Coronato
03-21-13, 3:49 pm

Thanks bro. Gonna take some this weekend. Im not much of a "selfie" guy so I dont take many. Haha, but im gonna get some as im 2 weeks out!

Where is the loction of ur show please?

Tribecca, NYC.

X2

This weekend bro!

What kind of fish you adding in?

Flounder. NEVER tilapia.

Nice work in here brother. Your dedication to what you do will be evident on stage. Keep pushing hard!!!

Jeremy

Thank you my brother. Few more weeks!

C.Coronato
03-22-13, 3:06 pm
2 weeks to go, feeling very run down and beat up. Fish doesnt help haha.

My "high days" of carbs are 50g so that doesnt help either.

Itll be worth it. I see the light, and standing on that stage again.

Today marks Two Years post reconstructive ACL/Meniscus surgery. Lets see how it comes together in two weeks!

Razor
03-22-13, 3:09 pm

Today marks Two Years post reconstructive ACL/Meniscus surgery. Lets see how it comes together in two weeks!

You got this bro. Don't take your foot off the gas homie.

Phil800101
03-23-13, 12:18 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY5KTVA_2ys

Altered Beast
03-25-13, 10:56 am

Phil you're awesome!

Phil800101
03-25-13, 11:49 am
Phil you're awesome!

Thanks, I try.

J-Dawg
03-25-13, 12:51 pm

Almost there CC!

BigAnt
03-25-13, 1:29 pm
It's all mental from here, the hard work was done!

tomysaw
03-25-13, 1:41 pm
Keep going with it C! Things are lookin good!

Big C
03-26-13, 6:51 pm
Finish strong my brother. I think you're gonna show a lot of people that being a top competitive BB'er and PL'er can be done. Kill it.

naturalguy
03-27-13, 8:25 am
Coming down to crunch time my brother. All the hard work will pay off

Kowboy
03-27-13, 8:32 am
You have done an excellent job and it has been really great following along. You are on the home stretch C. Keep killing it.

C.Coronato
03-27-13, 2:50 pm
You got this bro. Don't take your foot off the gas homie.

Phil you're awesome!

Thanks, I try.

Almost there CC!

It's all mental from here, the hard work was done!

Keep going with it C! Things are lookin good!

Finish strong my brother. I think you're gonna show a lot of people that being a top competitive BB'er and PL'er can be done. Kill it.

Coming down to crunch time my brother. All the hard work will pay off

You have done an excellent job and it has been really great following along. You are on the home stretch C. Keep killing it.

Thanks fellas.

C.Coronato
03-27-13, 2:52 pm
10 days out and im feeling it for sure. Beat up and run down. I know im close tho, so thats keeping me going.

Water got increased so im feeling a bit bloated and holding more than normal, but once that begins to taper ill really sharpen out.

Looking forward to getting back up there! Ill then make my decision from there what the next step will be!

Cardio is now two 45 min sessions. One in the AM and one in the PM. Added another meal in my day and spaced them to 2.5 hours. I havent really been hungry on this diet which is a good thing!

Razor
03-27-13, 2:54 pm
10 days out and im feeling it for sure. Beat up and run down. I know im close tho, so thats keeping me going.

Water got increased so im feeling a bit bloated and holding more than normal, but once that begins to taper ill really sharpen out.

Looking forward to getting back up there! Ill then make my decision from there what the next step will be!

Cardio is now two 45 min sessions. One in the AM and one in the PM. Added another meal in my day and spaced them to 2.5 hours. I havent really been hungry on this diet which is a good thing!

Badass Christian! Is this your first time not being really hungry compared to previous preps?

Phil800101
03-27-13, 3:02 pm
Sounds good.

Keep on the grind brother, won't be long now!

C.Coronato
03-27-13, 3:15 pm
Badass Christian! Is this your first time not being really hungry compared to previous preps?

Yes! Which im not sure is good or bad. Potentially my metabolism could be shutting down from too much cardio, too little fats, almost no carbs most prep and no re feeds lol. I may be over dieted, but unfortunately I wont know until I step on stage and see how I look!

Sounds good.

Keep on the grind brother, won't be long now!

Thanks P!

blueIMlifter
03-27-13, 9:00 pm
DUN DUN DUN....

10 days out man...hope you're holding in there. I've about had a couple breakdowns over the last couple of weeks haha. Staying strong though! See you next Saturday, good luck man and finish things strong!

C.Coronato
03-28-13, 10:04 am
DUN DUN DUN....

10 days out man...hope you're holding in there. I've about had a couple breakdowns over the last couple of weeks haha. Staying strong though! See you next Saturday, good luck man and finish things strong!

Yes sir! How are you feelin?

R-Man
03-28-13, 2:11 pm
Yo whatup mahhhhh duuuuude?

Hows this cardio life treating you?

Stay lean brotha man

blueIMlifter
03-28-13, 4:25 pm
Yes sir! How are you feelin?

:)

Been better, been worse. All downhill from here on out.

Flash419
03-28-13, 11:08 pm
Getting close bro...

I'm sure your as ready to be done with the prep as I am...

got your first meal planned for after the show?

BigAnt
04-01-13, 11:58 am
almost time...

GUNS
04-01-13, 12:27 pm
Have fun this weekend CC! Get some!

Lifting_Is_Life
04-01-13, 6:09 pm
I know you'll do your best and bring the best package you can man. That's all that counts in the end, have fun and enjoy the show. MOST OF ALL, good luck!!!!

Cascade
04-01-13, 11:00 pm
Almost there CC. Bring home the gold.

Enforcer
04-02-13, 11:58 am
Wishin you all the best this weekend C. I hope I can be there to support you in person. I will find out on Wed. whether or not I have to work this weekend. Regardless, you have busted your ass and put in all the work. You have been here before and know what is left to be done. So go out and do it, you have all the support here you need

C.Coronato
04-03-13, 10:59 am
Yo whatup mahhhhh duuuuude?

Hows this cardio life treating you?

Stay lean brotha man

My brother! You know the deal haha, how you doin?

:)

Been better, been worse. All downhill from here on out.

Thats it bro!

Getting close bro...

I'm sure your as ready to be done with the prep as I am...

got your first meal planned for after the show?

Everything in site haha, nah prob burger/fries/shake. Always a fan .. you?

almost time...

Yes Sir!

Have fun this weekend CC! Get some!

Thanks my brother!

I know you'll do your best and bring the best package you can man. That's all that counts in the end, have fun and enjoy the show. MOST OF ALL, good luck!!!!

Thanks man!

Almost there CC. Bring home the gold.

You got it bro

Wishin you all the best this weekend C. I hope I can be there to support you in person. I will find out on Wed. whether or not I have to work this weekend. Regardless, you have busted your ass and put in all the work. You have been here before and know what is left to be done. So go out and do it, you have all the support here you need

No worries my man, I appreciate the check ins!

C.Coronato
04-03-13, 11:00 am
Cardio/Training stops today.

25g carbs for the past few days, begin a load tomorrow (thank god).

I dont feel im where I should be, but I think ill still hold my own. This prep was long and took a ton out of me.

Lets see how it goes!

Aggression
04-03-13, 11:11 am
Perseverance builds character. There was a lot of shit piled onto your plate during this prep, from various angles. You stood tall and now you're just days away. Get it done, my man. Though I may not be there in person this weekend, you damn sure know I'm with you in spirit. And I hope our lighthearted car ride talks kept you sane during the prep, lol. Saturday evening .. it will be over. And then you and I ... we get strong(er).

Kowboy
04-03-13, 11:12 am
Cardio/Training stops today.

25g carbs for the past few days, begin a load tomorrow (thank god).

I dont feel im where I should be, but I think ill still hold my own. This prep was long and took a ton out of me.

Lets see how it goes!

I am confident that you will do great C., I am excited to see your updates this weekend.

Firefist
04-03-13, 11:32 am
Here we go homeboy. Show em how its done.

JUGGERNAUT
04-03-13, 11:42 am
The man is looking like granite

Saeger
04-03-13, 11:53 am
Good luck brother, you got this!

Altered Beast
04-03-13, 1:19 pm
YEAH BUDDY! Time to rock and roll!

IrishMike
04-03-13, 1:24 pm
Whip its ass like it farted at the pull down station!

BamBam
04-03-13, 3:31 pm
Bring it home brother!!

Razor
04-03-13, 3:32 pm
Ready to be floored buddy!

smoothballer
04-03-13, 4:08 pm
The Time Is Now Brother. You Got This

Nix0r
04-03-13, 4:25 pm
Time to do it up big!

blueIMlifter
04-03-13, 6:53 pm
The final grind brother! Just time to dial it in!

I shall see you at BMCC on Saturday. ANIMAL represent! :)

Chivalry
04-03-13, 7:01 pm
Knock'em dead, brother.

Phil800101
04-03-13, 7:41 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ehUz0QEi-4

JUGGERNAUT
04-04-13, 4:57 pm
best wishes

J-Dawg
04-04-13, 5:08 pm
Best of luck CC. We're all pulling for ya here!

Shukin
04-04-13, 9:21 pm
Bring it home Big C

BigAnt
04-06-13, 12:05 am
Wishing you the best at your contest!

Solid Dreams
04-06-13, 1:03 am
Good luck Christian!

D-Bomb
04-06-13, 10:46 am
don't forget to smile oh and win!

scals
04-06-13, 12:19 pm
Crush em today bro!

Jay
04-06-13, 12:24 pm
good luck!

Kowboy
04-06-13, 12:54 pm
I know you will do great C, excited to see how it goes!

PITBULL
04-06-13, 1:18 pm
Good luck bro! your hard work and extreme dedication will pay off!

Enforcer
04-06-13, 9:08 pm
Wishin you all the bets today brotha! Go out there and kill it

Mr. Dead
04-07-13, 2:00 pm
How did it go...???

PITBULL
04-07-13, 3:22 pm
How did it go...???

He placed 4th out of 12 but thats all I know.

BigAnt
04-08-13, 12:24 pm
Very nice job in ny!

C.Coronato
04-08-13, 4:12 pm
Hey fellas. Happy with the package I brought. took 4th out of 12 in the Open Light Heavy Weight class. Big ass show! 400+ competitors. I feel good, moving up a weight class and still holding my own, so no complaints. I coulda dropped about 10 more, but thats neither here nor there. Ill be back fellas, dont you worry!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/chefcorn/photo2-16_zps54bc310b.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/chefcorn/photo3-12_zps03beaa02.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/chefcorn/photo4-10_zps2a8a6bb1.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/chefcorn/photo5-9_zps63ee71c8.jpg

Razor
04-08-13, 4:14 pm
Those are some badass pics Christian.

Saeger
04-08-13, 4:20 pm
Great work brother

UnknownGuardian
04-08-13, 4:36 pm
You can see that the hard work and dedication payed off. The Abdominal Thigh pic was sick.

deanna7272
04-08-13, 4:52 pm
Holy shit Christian... oops... You look amazing... It THAT brought 4th place, I can't imagine 1-3!!! Just out of curiousity, what did you come in at?

Great job and congrats again!!!!

pushin weight
04-08-13, 4:58 pm
You look amazing bro ....very motivational to see you do so well....

Phil800101
04-08-13, 9:15 pm
Congrats my man! Looking insane on stage there.

Lifting_Is_Life
04-09-13, 1:10 am
TreeTrunkLegs is 100% your nickname...my god those quads and sweep, they're insane!! Great job on the show man

Altered Beast
04-09-13, 8:58 am
Christian, are you related to Tom Platz? That mid section is INSANE!

Nice work! You met your goal and were top 5! #4 is very nice!

JUGGERNAUT
04-09-13, 9:38 am
Crazy great bud!

smoothballer
04-09-13, 9:40 am
Awesome job C

Madcat
04-09-13, 9:42 am
Dang man, looked awesome, CONGRATS!

C.Coronato
04-09-13, 4:24 pm
Those are some badass pics Christian.

Thank you bro!

Great work brother

Thanks my man!

You can see that the hard work and dedication payed off. The Abdominal Thigh pic was sick.

Thanks bro!

Holy shit Christian... oops... You look amazing... It THAT brought 4th place, I can't imagine 1-3!!! Just out of curiousity, what did you come in at?

Great job and congrats again!!!!

Haha thanks Dee! I was 195. I think I could have dropped another 10 or so and been really razor sharp. BUt ill be back!

You look amazing bro ....very motivational to see you do so well....

Thanks my man!

Congrats my man! Looking insane on stage there.

Thanks P!

TreeTrunkLegs is 100% your nickname...my god those quads and sweep, they're insane!! Great job on the show man

hahaha, I try to live up to it!

Christian, are you related to Tom Platz? That mid section is INSANE!

Nice work! You met your goal and were top 5! #4 is very nice!

Thanks bro. Platz is a God haha.

Crazy great bud!

Thank you my good Sir!

Awesome job C

Thanks bro!

Dang man, looked awesome, CONGRATS!

Thanks my man!

C.Coronato
04-09-13, 4:29 pm
I am coming right into a nice diet post show as Im not exactly sure what my next move is

Trying to hit around 100g carbs right now, slowly taper back up.

1- 3 whole eggs, 4 egg whites and some oats
2 - 6oz chicken, veg, Almond Butter
3 - 6oz chicken, veg, rice or potatoes
4 - 2 Scoops Whey, Apple, Almond Butter
5 - 6oz steak, rice or potatoes
6 - 2 Scoops Casein, Almond Butter

I started hitting the prowler on my lunch break for 20 mins or so just keeping the cardio up but stayingout of the gym for at least a week. My body was pretty messed up come show time, so im enjoying some down time.

** Make no mistake that I do have some good non diet friendly food scattered in there. If i feel I want it ill have it, but so far not really any crazy cravings. Trying to hold it to one LEGIT cheat meal a week, but have some cookies here and there. Did cave and have tacos last night tho so one cheat meal a week didnt last long haha, but after 16 weeks of dieting, im not being too hard on myself this first week.

DaveK
04-09-13, 4:34 pm
I am coming right into a nice diet post show as Im not exactly sure what my next move is

Trying to hit around 100g carbs right now, slowly taper back up.

1- 3 whole eggs, 4 egg whites and some oats
2 - 6oz chicken, veg, Almond Butter
3 - 6oz chicken, veg, rice or potatoes
4 - 2 Scoops Whey, Apple, Almond Butter
5 - 6oz steak, rice or potatoes
6 - 2 Scoops Casein, Almond Butter

I started hitting the prowler on my lunch break for 20 mins or so just keeping the cardio up but stayingout of the gym for at least a week. My body was pretty messed up come show time, so im enjoying some down time.

** Make no mistake that I do have some good non diet friendly food scattered in there. If i feel I want it ill have it, but so far not really any crazy cravings. Trying to hold it to one LEGIT cheat meal a week, but have some cookies here and there. Did cave and have tacos last night tho so one cheat meal a week didnt last long haha, but after 16 weeks of dieting, im not being too hard on myself this first week.

Great move Christian! Rest up, hit that rebound and back at it. Stayin out of the gym is a challenge post show!

HIGA MONSTER
04-09-13, 4:51 pm
Good job bro...those pics are sick!

HIGA MONSTER

Altered Beast
04-10-13, 8:53 am
How does Almond Butter taste? I drink gallons of Almond Milk every so I can imagine it's quite tasty!

charlievanriper
04-10-13, 9:05 am
Awesome Job Brother C, Loved the Pics. Your moving right along getting to be one of the Big guys bro :)

shortstack
04-10-13, 10:13 am
You looked aweome brother. Very full and hard with amazing definition.

Jeremy

C.Coronato
04-10-13, 4:19 pm
Great move Christian! Rest up, hit that rebound and back at it. Stayin out of the gym is a challenge post show!

It def is, but im feeling REALLY good man. Rested, full. GOnna hit some light chest Saturday I think!

Good job bro...those pics are sick!

HIGA MONSTER

Thanks big homie! Hope all is well.

How does Almond Butter taste? I drink gallons of Almond Milk every so I can imagine it's quite tasty!

It tastes amazing in contest prep, now that its over, its not that good lol. Ill be going back to Natty PB once i finish this jar.

Awesome Job Brother C, Loved the Pics. Your moving right along getting to be one of the Big guys bro :)

Thank you so much my man. Doing what I can to keep progressing!

You looked awesome brother. Very full and hard with amazing definition.

Jeremy

Thanks SS! Still have some more work to do, but im getting there.

C.Coronato
04-10-13, 4:20 pm
Feeling real good post show. Getting some nice rest in, and its nice to get up go to work, and come home. NO AM Cardio or right to the gym after work. The free time is certainly different and my Girl is loving it haha.

Big Wides
04-10-13, 4:35 pm
Dude you looked sick in those pics.....lots of quality work and time. Enjoy the rebound and I look forward to joining you on the platform soon

C.Coronato
04-11-13, 8:50 am
Dude you looked sick in those pics.....lots of quality work and time. Enjoy the rebound and I look forward to joining you on the platform soon

Thank you my friend. YES PL soon!

Altered Beast
04-11-13, 9:33 am
Thank you my friend. YES PL soon!

Powerlifters put it deeper in the HOLE! =)

Nix0r
04-11-13, 10:03 am
I'm just seeing the pics now after being away all week.

Holy shit. Congrats dude. Looked awesome.

Flash419
04-11-13, 11:46 am
Great job bro.. you looked awesome!

C.Coronato
04-15-13, 2:03 pm
I'm just seeing the pics now after being away all week.

Holy shit. Congrats dude. Looked awesome.

Thanks brotha!

Great job bro.. you looked awesome!

Thanks man, how did you do??

C.Coronato
04-19-13, 1:43 pm
Solid transformation over two years off.

176lb on stage in 2011
196lbs on stage in 2013

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/chefcorn/382979_527632777279812_2083559828_n_zpsce68ab62.jp g (http://s35.photobucket.com/user/chefcorn/media/382979_527632777279812_2083559828_n_zpsce68ab62.jp g.html)

JUGGERNAUT
04-19-13, 1:51 pm
amazing

C.Coronato
04-19-13, 3:02 pm
This is tough for me to swallow, and hard for me to say. Today ill be walking out of The U HQ for the last time as an employee. Over the past 5 years I've learned more than I could imagine. I am forever grateful for the opportunities that were presented to me within the company and from the guys at Corporate. I can't thank them enough for the constant motivation and the adaption from being a kid to being a man.

Thank you for all the friendships that have grown in families. Ill be around here once and a while, but I have accepted a new job that will be pretty time consuming.

Best of luck to everyone in your future endeavors and I hope to stay in contact.

Thank you Legion. You are forever my brothers.

Altered Beast
04-19-13, 3:23 pm
Glad I got to meet you and Adam before y'all left! Great people.

PLEASE keep us updated on your training!

freighttraindane
04-19-13, 3:28 pm
This is tough for me to swallow, and hard for me to say. Today ill be walking out of The U HQ for the last time as an employee. Over the past 5 years I've learned more than I could imagine. I am forever grateful for the opportunities that were presented to me within the company and from the guys at Corporate. I can't thank them enough for the constant motivation and the adaption from being a kid to being a man.

Thank you for all the friendships that have grown in families. Ill be around here once and a while, but I have accepted a new job that will be pretty time consuming.

Best of luck to everyone in your future endeavors and I hope to stay in contact.

Congrats on the new opportunity that has presented itself. You will definitely be missed around here and at the many Animal/Universal events. Good luck with your new path C!!

Aggression
04-19-13, 6:18 pm
It's been a tremendous 5 years, bro. Though we won't see each other as much as we did, we will definitely make sure we slang some iron together on a consistent basis.

deanna7272
04-20-13, 10:54 am
I'm, well... Speechless...

Over the past 5 years, I have witnessed your transformation... I've said it many times, I am so proud to have had the opportunity to do so. You have gone above and beyond the call, for so many of us, and I hope you understand how grateful we are.

I wish you the best in your endeavors, Christian... I am sure that with whatever the opportunity is, you will exceed set expectations! You have had such an opportunity the past 5 years and I'm sure whatever direction your life is taking you, it's for the best... I'm sure there's a level of excitement, fear, anxiety, sadness, apprehension, etc with this decision, but you above all will succeed...

You got it in ya kid, now go show the world!!!

Phil800101
04-20-13, 1:00 pm
Congrats on the new job my man! Thank you for all you've done over the years.

smoothballer
04-22-13, 11:22 am
Wow, COngrats Christian on your new opportunity. You will surely be missed around these parts, but I know you will forever live the lifestyle. I wish you the very best in your future my friend.

GUNS
04-22-13, 12:08 pm

You will be missed around here! Hope you still log in here and I wish only the best for you man! Good luck brother!

shortstack
04-22-13, 2:24 pm
Good luck in your next endeavour and know that you will be missed around here. Luckily it's not good bye, so I'm not extreemly emotional right now. haha

You'll succeed in anything that you do and I wish the best for ya brother.

Jeremy

Madcat
04-22-13, 2:42 pm
Wow, I missed this Friday and just saw what Christian posted. Best of luck man, you've been a rock around here and we are all fortunate to have shared these times with you. Hopefully your move will be one another of growth and hope to see you stopping in from time to time, if the new position allows.

Best of luck man.

Kowboy
05-14-13, 9:00 am
Wow man, hate to see you go but you have to follow the path. Enjoy the new job op man and keep us updated here on the FORVM. I still follow you on facebook and will continue to do so.

Enforcer
05-17-13, 2:15 pm
Wishin you all the luck with your future endeavors bro, def keep in touch and lets make sure to try to get together once a month to train

C.Coronato
05-23-13, 6:30 pm
Thank you all much. It's different not being here daily. All is well on the outside. Training is back and heavy. Needed. Break post show as I suffered metabolic damage which is why I ultimately didn't continue on to the Jr USAs. However ..... I will be back. Don't count me out yet. Planning my attack and it'll be back sooner then anticipated.

G Diesel
05-23-13, 6:43 pm
Thank you all much. It's different not being here daily. All is well on the outside. Training is back and heavy. Needed. Break post show as I suffered metabolic damage which is why I ultimately didn't continue on to the Jr USAs. However ..... I will be back. Don't count me out yet. Planning my attack and it'll be back sooner then anticipated.

So good to hear from my homeboy.

A ridiculously skilled iron athlete, but an even better person. Nothing but big things coming CC's way.

Peace, G

GUNS
05-23-13, 10:23 pm

Agree with G! Great to hear from you CC. Looks like some great things are happening for you. I dont think anyone of us would ever count you out! Your too much of a badass for that!

C.Coronato
06-20-13, 11:15 pm
So good to hear from my homeboy.

A ridiculously skilled iron athlete, but an even better person. Nothing but big things coming CC's way.

Peace, G

I Owe much to you my brother. You've taught me the world.

C.Coronato
06-20-13, 11:20 pm
Still pluggin along. I am going to make it a point to make it, HOME, more often.

Current diet:

6 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oats, banana
7oz chicken, veg, PB
7oz chicken, veg, PB
60 grams whey, 1/2 cup oats PB
7oz chicken, veg, rice
60 grams whey, 60 grams fast carbs
6 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oats.

Simple and effective.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
06-20-13, 11:38 pm
Still pluggin along. I am going to make it a point to make it, HOME, more often.

Current diet:

6 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oats, banana
7oz chicken, veg, PB
7oz chicken, veg, PB
60 grams whey, 1/2 cup oats PB
7oz chicken, veg, rice
60 grams whey, 60 grams fast carbs
6 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oats.

Simple and effective.

Eggs and oats to start and end the day. Can't beat that. Specially cus its prepared daily.

DANO
06-20-13, 11:52 pm
Glad to see you back in here brother!