PDA

View Full Version : C.Coronato 2016 : On The Platform

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

pmug0000
04-28-09, 1:44 pm
I'm definitely in agreement with those who said you should've gotten first. I'd much rather have your physique over the other dude. He must have just come in a little more cut because your size and shape destroys his.

NJC_Manhattan
04-28-09, 2:01 pm
Well I personally feel you got robbed. Your overall development, size, and definition crushes those other two.

Dude, I've been around this journey for a good amount of time now and I still can't get over how fucking impressive this has been. The diet, the workouts, the mindset, it all points to greatness. Not to kiss your ass, but seriously great work man. This is one of favorite, if not my most favorite, journey in here.

Just one last thing....

BIG UPS BUDDY! TIME TO STOMP THE COMP AND TAKE NAMES!

OklahomaMuscle
04-28-09, 3:51 pm
Thanks again guys. Back on the grind Monday morning.

530 - 1 hr stairmaster

work
work

I have one pic for now, im sure more will surface soon, i know my GF has alot. Im in the middle in the red trunks. The guy to the left took first ...

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/chefcorn/n26107796_34296855_5314345.jpg

Keep focused Trees... 2 more weeks. Stay on your grind big homie... I have to disagree with the Judges. From this picture, the cat who won seems to have rather weak leg development for being so tall. He does sport some ninja turtle-like abs, and good conditioning, but the rest of his frame seems to thin for his height. At least that's what I see. Keep your head up and press on, you got big things ahead...

C.Coronato
04-28-09, 3:53 pm
lookin good brother! obviously i cant judge from just one pic but id say it goes to you for sure from looking at just that.

Thanks ronnie. Much appreciated dude.

Great Pic TTL!!! You looked incredible!!

Thanks nightshift.

And You Came In Second????

haha .. Eh. Off to the OCB my friend.

after looking at the pics man you got robbed you looked way better than him, oh well the next one is yours.

Thanks ritter. Onto the next one.

x2... Did they at least kiss you, or offer some K-Y gel...? Definitely got shafted, bro...

haha. Nah its cool brother. Round 2.

Fuck!

Looking awesome there TTL.

Thanks Psycho.

I'm definitely in agreement with those who said you should've gotten first. I'd much rather have your physique over the other dude. He must have just come in a little more cut because your size and shape destroys his.

Ya thats what they like, more cut and stringy, not as full and rough. Its ok. Thanks tho homie.

Well I personally feel you got robbed. Your overall development, size, and definition crushes those other two.

Dude, I've been around this journey for a good amount of time now and I still can't get over how fucking impressive this has been. The diet, the workouts, the mindset, it all points to greatness. Not to kiss your ass, but seriously great work man. This is one of favorite, if not my most favorite, journey in here.

Just one last thing....

BIG UPS BUDDY! TIME TO STOMP THE COMP AND TAKE NAMES!

NJ - Much appreciated my man. That's means a lot and i'm glad i speak of interesting topics to hold at least one persons attention haha .. You do your work too homie, and i commend that for sure. Anyone who goes to school/work and still has time to train and eat how they plan to weather it be bulking/cutting/maintaining .. is good in my books for sure. Because this is not a sport where when you leave the gym you hang up your belt and straps and walk out, you carry that belt and straps every minute of every day. From class in form of bars, to work in form of shakes, and to the table in the form of whole foods.

I appreciate the words fellas, indeed i do. But i cant complain and i wont cry of being robbed. I will take what i earned and press forward. I have heard that i look more of an NPC competitor and the INBF frowns on that, even though i am 100% natural, its just how my genetics have brought me. Well thats neither here nor there. That show is over and done with, no use in getting upset. Onwards and upwards fellas.

C.Coronato
04-28-09, 3:55 pm
Keep focused Trees... 2 more weeks. Stay on your grind big homie... I have to disagree with the Judges. From this picture, the cat who won seems to have rather weak leg development for being so tall. He does sport some ninja turtle-like abs, and good conditioning, but the rest of his frame seems to thin for his height. At least that's what I see. Keep your head up and press on, you got big things ahead...

Appreciated for sure OKM. Like i said i cant complain, its how it was ruled and ill move forward. Keep on pressing forward. Im on a no neutral train brother. Thanks man.

Mr. Dead
04-28-09, 4:00 pm
haha. Nah its cool brother. Round 2.

The mark of a true champion...

C.Coronato
04-28-09, 4:03 pm
Some more -

Relaxed :

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/chefcorn/photo-3.jpg

Abs and Thighs :

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/chefcorn/photo5.jpg

Side Tri :

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/chefcorn/photo4.jpg

Rear Double Bi :

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/chefcorn/photo3-1.jpg

Low Back :

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/chefcorn/photo2-1.jpg

naturalguy
04-28-09, 4:08 pm
Yo brother you look great in the pics. Hold your head up high. Two things you can't control:

Who shows up on game day and what the judges are looking for. Just do the best you can do and as long as you improve from the last time then it's a success. You have a lot of potential so keep going.

hardworkE
04-28-09, 4:19 pm
I agree with the pack, just have to focus on the next show. 2nd place is definitely nothing to hang your head about and I foresee good things to come in the next two weeks. Can't stop now...

C.Coronato
04-28-09, 4:41 pm
Yo brother you look great in the pics. Hold your head up high. Two things you can't control:

Who shows up on game day and what the judges are looking for. Just do the best you can do and as long as you improve from the last time then it's a success. You have a lot of potential so keep going.

You got that right NG. I appreciate the words. I have no intentions on slowing down ..

I agree with the pack, just have to focus on the next show. 2nd place is definitely nothing to hang your head about and I foresee good things to come in the next two weeks. Can't stop now...

Thanks E. No stopping now ..

Elite
04-28-09, 5:35 pm
I can hardly pass total judgement on your placing, as i cant compare the other two competitors in other poses. But from the one comparo, your on another level. Your legs, lats and symmetry immediately stand out. The winner must have had back and hams of epic proportions to steal your crown.

Brilliant effort. Onwards and upwards to the next two. Good luck and enjoy the experience.

scals
04-28-09, 6:01 pm
You looked awesome brother. 2 more and hopefully you and me in August.

mritter3
04-28-09, 6:12 pm
dude your pics looked amazing, solid poses, def. hold your head up high and take care of the next 2.....good luck man.

C.Coronato
04-29-09, 9:19 am
I can hardly pass total judgement on your placing, as i cant compare the other two competitors in other poses. But from the one comparo, your on another level. Your legs, lats and symmetry immediately stand out. The winner must have had back and hams of epic proportions to steal your crown.

Brilliant effort. Onwards and upwards to the next two. Good luck and enjoy the experience.

Much appreciated Thirdeye.

You looked awesome brother. 2 more and hopefully you and me in August.

Thanks scals. And ya that would be a good time for sure.

dude your pics looked amazing, solid poses, def. hold your head up high and take care of the next 2.....good luck man.

Thanks ritter. They are coming fast now.

C.Coronato
04-29-09, 9:24 am
530am - 50 mins stairstepper - 10 mins high bike

Work

7pm - Wheels. Nothing crazy just getting a pump and getting out, my legs take a while to recover so i need to let them rest.

Extensions - 40(50),40(50),40(50) - Uni Leg - 20(30),20(30),20(30),20(30)
Hack Squat / Leg Press - 3 x 20/20 (2pps/3pps)
Hack Calf / Leg Press Calf - 3 x 20/20 (2pps/2pps)
Laying Down Leg Curl - 4 x 15 (90)
Standing Uni Lateral Curl / SLDL - 4 x 20/20 (40/135)
Seated Leg Curl / Lunges - 3 x 15/15 (90/135)

Felt good, im holding some extra weight from a carb rebound i believe. Ive been at 50 carbs since Monday, so hopefully it'll be gone come Saturday. I dont look any different, just my actual weight has increased.

ghost
04-29-09, 9:24 am
shit brother. looking SOLID. and like everyone else has said... you never know who is gonna show up and what the judges are lookin at. but you are on schedule and in charge brother.

Aggression
04-29-09, 10:18 am
Bro, I saw those other dudes in your class, you had them beaten, no doubt. They couldn't touch your aesthetics/symmetry. But, what can ya do? Hold your head high and do work in the next 2 shows.

T o m m Y
04-29-09, 11:27 am
Bro, I saw those other dudes in your class, you had them beaten, no doubt. They couldn't touch your aesthetics/symmetry. But, what can ya do? Hold your head high and do work in the next 2 shows.

x2 man,you had them beat no doubt..

C.Coronato
04-29-09, 11:36 am
shit brother. looking SOLID. and like everyone else has said... you never know who is gonna show up and what the judges are lookin at. but you are on schedule and in charge brother.

Thanks homie. Pushing forward from here.

Ya cant complain. It was ruled how it was ruled. I commend the dude that beat me, very good guy and hard working just like the rest of us. Its in the past and moving on.

x2 man,you had them beat no doubt..

Thanks homie.

Mr. Dead
04-29-09, 11:38 am
Great stuff!!! I think I hear that clock starting to tick, again...

prowrestler
04-29-09, 2:12 pm
u looked great in thw pic dude, aslong as u better urself each time its all good

C.Coronato
04-29-09, 4:35 pm
Great stuff!!! I think I hear that clock starting to tick, again...

Oh its ticking brother. Saturday is approaching fast ..

u looked great in thw pic dude, aslong as u better urself each time its all good

Thanks Pro. I made ALOT of advancement from my first show in October of 08. Thats not alot of time to go from Second in Novice to Second in Open. So as long as im furthering my progress, your right brother, ill keep doing well.

OklahomaMuscle
04-29-09, 4:58 pm
So Trees you're doing 3 shows on back to back to back weekends, how are you working the diet so that you peak for each Saturday? Stay hungry big homie, you're almost into round 2 baby...

scals
04-29-09, 7:28 pm
[QUOTE=treetrunklegs;701052]Thanks scals. And ya that would be a good time for sure./QUOTE]

Hell yea bro. I would love to see it come down to the 2 of us. That would be sick.

Mr. Aestheticz
04-29-09, 9:24 pm
I Am Still Looking And Still Not Seeing Second Place Here!!!!

Maybe Im Just The Lazy Eyed Dude Here But Wtf!!!!

DanTheMan
04-30-09, 1:35 am
hey brother. I know I don't post a lot, but just know I've been followin ya and you're a huge inspiration. do what you do, i think you put a fire under everyone's asses to achieve what you have. Take it for what it's worth and strive for better (not like i need to tell you that). Keep it up man, and thanks.

C.Coronato
04-30-09, 9:35 am
So Trees you're doing 3 shows on back to back to back weekends, how are you working the diet so that you peak for each Saturday? Stay hungry big homie, you're almost into round 2 baby...

Yea man. 3 shows, 3 weekends. haha. The way it worked, was i had whateevr i wanted saturday night after the show. Then sunday i was back into it, 7 meals, 100 carbs. Monday and tuesday was 50 carbs, wednesday was 50 carbs, and today i carb back up. Sunday my water was back to 3 gallons, monday - wednesday was 2, today is 1, 2m is .5 gallons. The reason why i dropped my water more is because i could def be more crisp in the legs, naturally i hold more water, i honestly dont sweat, unless im really pushing it outside like playing football or something. So i need to get more out sooner. I will be sprayed saturday morning before the show as my trainer/mentor's tanning salon is by the school that its being held. So friday night will be spent in the sauna drying out fully.

Hell yea bro. I would love to see it come down to the 2 of us. That would be sick.

Yeaaa. Taking over one show at a time homie.

I Am Still Looking And Still Not Seeing Second Place Here!!!!

Maybe Im Just The Lazy Eyed Dude Here But Wtf!!!!

Ahh. Its all good Mr. A. Onto show 2. Im not going to do that federation anymore. So many people have said even the other in the other classes were not rightfully chosen. There was a Heavyweight competitor that looked amazing. He should have taken the whole thing hands down.

hey brother. I know I don't post a lot, but just know I've been followin ya and you're a huge inspiration. do what you do, i think you put a fire under everyone's asses to achieve what you have. Take it for what it's worth and strive for better (not like i need to tell you that). Keep it up man, and thanks.

Brother. Its guys like you and OKM that push me to keep going. Honestly im so glad i inspire. I told OKM that if i dont succeed but if i help someone else achieve their goals in the making, then im happy, and im fully satisfied. Keep pushing brother and dont take no for an answer. I started as a very small dude. Long before the FORVM was part of my life, and long before i was training for shows, i was bitten by the Iron Bug. There were older competitors who pushed me and also ones who shunned me because i was so small and so young and told me i would never succeed in this game. Well im still fucking here and im still young and im more hungry than ever. Thank you for walking the line of boundaries with me brother.

C.Coronato
04-30-09, 9:49 am
530am - 60 mins Stepper

Work
Work

10pm - Chest / Back

Close Grip Lat PD - 5 x 15 (140)
Smith Incline - 5 x 15 (1pps)
Strait Lat PD - 4 x 15 (60)
Cable Crossovers - 4 x 15 (35)
HS Reverse Pull - 3 x 12 (2pps)
Pec Dec - 3 x 12 (180)

I felt very very strong today even with being on such low carbs, its weird, but it makes me very excited for the off season growth. Today i carb uppp. We decided to experiment with carbs to see if anything works better or different or worse than sweet potatoes, i guess thats whats so good about doing multiple shows.

So today ill have

Meal 1 - 6oz chicken, 2 servings cream of wheat.
Meal 2 - 6oz chicken, 1.5 baked potatoes.
Meal 3 - 6oz chicken, 1.5 baked potatoes.
Meal 4 - 6oz chicken, 1.5 baked potatoes.
Meal 5 - 50grams Just Whey, 50 grams carb max.
Meal 6 - 6oz chicken, 1.5 baked potatoes.
Meal 7 - Not sure what the last carb source will be.

T o m m Y
04-30-09, 10:02 am
Solid carb up right there
what kind of diet are you using to get ready for your show?
when is it?
how long you been dieting?
sorry for all the questions lol,ive been mia for a bit and to lazy to look for the answer in ur log lol..

Aggression
04-30-09, 10:45 am
Looking good man. That's great that you're feeling strong on such minimal carbs. Just wait until your downin' some Real Gains. Strength will skyrocket. And as the strength skyrockets, so does the growth. very excited, my man.

weedlewott
04-30-09, 2:12 pm
yo. just checked the pics. kick ass dude. I don't see why you didn't take it home, but that's just that much more reason to take the next one. Good shit. I expect to see a hell of a lot more.

McFly
04-30-09, 2:22 pm
good luck this weekend homie!!

i loved carbing up! I pretty much eat my carb up "diet" all off season!! LOL

scals
04-30-09, 8:46 pm
Good luck killing it in show #2 bro.

On Letting Go
05-01-09, 7:23 am
Impressive pics man. Good luck in the upcoming show.

OLG

C.Coronato
05-01-09, 9:33 am
Impressive pics man. Good luck in the upcoming show.

OLG

Thanks OLG. 2m is the day.

Good luck killing it in show #2 bro.

Thanks scals.

good luck this weekend homie!!

i loved carbing up! I pretty much eat my carb up "diet" all off season!! LOL

Thanks McFly. I wish i could be down there with you dudes, but soon enough. Carb up is great for sure.

Looking good man. That's great that you're feeling strong on such minimal carbs. Just wait until your downin' some Real Gains. Strength will skyrocket. And as the strength skyrockets, so does the growth. very excited, my man.

Thanks A. Im patiently waiting on the new flavor to drop. OH im gonna be huge, im gonna have like 6 Real Gains shakes a day ahha. Ill be 250, no shape at all haha.

Solid carb up right there
what kind of diet are you using to get ready for your show?
when is it?
how long you been dieting?
sorry for all the questions lol,ive been mia for a bit and to lazy to look for the answer in ur log lol..

Thanks Smalls. I did a show last saturday, took second in Open Mens MiddleWeights. I have a show tomorrow, and then again next Saturday. It was a 12 week diet up to the first show. Then obviously 14 weeks for the last show. My diet changed a bunch through the weeks, its in there somewhere.

C.Coronato
05-01-09, 9:41 am
No cardio in the AM -- Resting the legs to get some more water out.

Work.

7pm - Pump up for arms/shoulders - 20 mins strait posing. No fucking around, all conditioning. I dont sweat, and i was hurting. Good. Ill stand on that stage all damn day. Im getting more dry as the days go on.. I'm feeling more confident as the days pass. Im amped up again and im sure i wont be able to sleep again tonight.

This was one giant set.

Standing Curls / Double triceps extension / DB Press / DB Side Laterals / DB Fronts - 5 x 15(25s)

That was a nice pump, i was out in 15 minutes as thats all i was advised to do. I took 25lb DBs and went from one to the next to the next literally in the same spot. Felt nice.

Tomorrow is Round 2.

hardworkE
05-01-09, 9:54 am
You're looking ready to take over the stage again tomorrow. How do you feel you're coming into this show compared to the last?

OklahomaMuscle
05-01-09, 10:34 am
Killing it again Trees. Stay strong big homie, I never knew just reading about someones contest prep struggles and dedication could kick start my training and diet in such a HUGE way. thanks man, Big Things on the way BIG THINGS!

Psycho77
05-01-09, 11:03 am
solid workouts and solid diet TTL.

C.Coronato
05-01-09, 11:07 am
You're looking ready to take over the stage again tomorrow. How do you feel you're coming into this show compared to the last?

I feel good. I feel very good man, which excites me. Big boss man literally just text me saying im on point and i look better than last week. Im heavier for some reason tho .. which worries me because i was 176 last saturday, and the cut off is 176 1/4 Ill be in the sauna tonight so hopefully it drops some. lol.

Killing it again Trees. Stay strong big homie, I never knew just reading about someones contest prep struggles and dedication could kick start my training and diet in such a HUGE way. thanks man, Big Things on the way BIG THINGS!

Good OKM. Real fucking good. Now is the time we need to do big things, being young and open to so much, its a good lifestyle to get into. Stay focused and im glad i inspire. Like i said before you inspire me to work harder and do my best to show every 23 year old out there, struggling, that its possible. Anything is possible. That saying was bullshit to me until the moment i stepped on stage. Leaving HS at 140-150, not much muscle, BB was never even a thought in my head. Its possible. Keep pushing homie.

Aggression
05-01-09, 11:10 am
Looking solid my man. Round 2 tomorrow. Do work.

McFly
05-01-09, 11:46 am
do your thing brother!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
05-01-09, 11:57 am
You Will Be On Our Minds Tomorrow At The Abc Kid!

Mr. Dead
05-01-09, 12:38 pm
Tick... Tick... Tick... Tick... Gettin' closer and closer to the next one... Knock it out of the park!!!

weedlewott
05-01-09, 12:50 pm
Bro go up there and show them what the hell it means to be an Animal. Get up there and blow the audience and judges away. Faith in you brother.

C.Coronato
05-01-09, 5:29 pm
Looking solid my man. Round 2 tomorrow. Do work.

do your thing brother!!!

You Will Be On Our Minds Tomorrow At The Abc Kid!

Tick... Tick... Tick... Tick... Gettin' closer and closer to the next one... Knock it out of the park!!!

Bro go up there and show them what the hell it means to be an Animal. Get up there and blow the audience and judges away. Faith in you brother.

Thanks fellas. Have fun at the ABC all of you that are going.. Ill be up there doing what WE do best.

C.Coronato
05-02-09, 12:01 am
7am up for work.

work

7pm into the sauna. I hit it up with a full sweat suit on, and preperation H all over my legs. I then wrapped them in neoprene like material.

Its now 1130PM. I cant sleep, im wide awake. I went to an early check in and i weighed 177.5. The damn middle weight cut off is 175 for this federation. They said i can come back at 730am to check in again, hopefully i make the cut. They said middle weight is gonna be the most competitive class. Thats amps me up and makes me want to be in it more. I dont want to win a small class. I want to win the BIGGEST class.

Wish me luck in the AM.

DanTheMan
05-02-09, 1:08 am
best of luck brother. we're all rootin for ya

pmug0000
05-03-09, 2:38 pm
good luck ttl!

prowrestler
05-03-09, 4:11 pm
good luck man

scals
05-03-09, 6:31 pm
I know youre gonna take this on brother!

mritter3
05-03-09, 9:42 pm
Best of luck TTL, we are all rooting for ya..you got this!!!

C.Coronato
05-04-09, 9:39 am
best of luck brother. we're all rootin for ya

good luck ttl!

good luck man

I know youre gonna take this on brother!

Best of luck TTL, we are all rooting for ya..you got this!!!

Thanks fellas. Back from the weekend. Heres how it went down. It was a good competition. USBF. They had a Juniors class which was any weight from 19-23, so i opted to do that and cross over to the open Mens Middleweight as well. Junior class had 7 or 8 guys and the Open middles had 13 or 14. Both were great classes, and i love that they were big.

I took First overall in Juniors. That qualified me for a national show in Baltimore in November. That was sick.

I took second in my weight class in Open Mens. I was leaner and harder again, so im still making progress from week to week. The dude i lost to went on to win the overall show. I came to find out later that this fella was a pro in the WNBF already, and since they dont cross with each other, he was considered an amateur in this federation. So i can proudly say i stood on stage next to a professional bodybuilder and gave him a run for his money. The dude was very cool and shot me alot of pointers once we were through. I wish him much luck.

Im making progress and still working hard. My legs came out leaner, and looked much larger.

Here is how the weekend went :

Friday right from work i hit the sauna. I rocked out in two thermals, and a hoody. Here is a tip, that i have adopted from an old competitor. Preperation H. It sucks your skin dry. I rubbed it all on my quads and hammies and i then wrapped it in a neoprene wraps. I put on some sweat pants and got in. 160 degrees for 30 mins. I went to weigh ins from there. 177.8. Missed it, but they said i could weigh in again. I had one more meal at 830 then layed down to rest. I had to get to 175 to make middle weights. I was up at 7 to get to the HS to weigh in. I was STARVING. 174.5. I made it. Off to eat and tan.

After the show i had a SOLID meal with a bunch of good friends, and my boy Aggression and Chevys. Everyone thought i was very odd especially since it was a Saturday night. Oh well i didnt pay much attention, i just mounded food.

Sunday : Legs.

Extensions - 4 x 30 (40)
Hack / Leg Press - 3 x 25/25 (2pps/3pps)
Walking Lunges / SLDL - 4 x across the gym/15 (135/135)
Leg Press Calf / Seated Calf - 4 x 20/20 (2pps/2pps)
Laying Ham / Butt machine - 3 x 20/20 (60/90)
Uni-Leg Ham / Seated Curl - 3 x 20/20 (50/90)

Legs were blasted and it was nice. I had no intentions nor did i think i would be able tomorrow once i got there, but i walked in and i felt alive. So i went at it and boy i feel it today.

OklahomaMuscle
05-04-09, 9:50 am
Congrats man, All the hard work is definitely paying off. One more show then it's grow time big man. Keep going!!

hardworkE
05-04-09, 9:55 am
Great job man. You definitely have to be happy with that accomplishment. You worked hard and earned everything you got.

ronnie
05-04-09, 10:06 am
1st in juniors and 2nd over all in open is NO JOKE. great work!!!

scals
05-04-09, 10:39 am
Congrats bro. Doing big things.

J-Dawg
05-04-09, 10:42 am
Way to go TTL! Heck of showing out there. All of that hard work is paying off.

C.Coronato
05-04-09, 10:42 am
Thanks guys .. Few pics ..

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/chefcorn/backlat.jpg

and

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/chefcorn/sidetri.jpg

ForearmFreak
05-04-09, 10:50 am
looking so huge!! congrats my man on taking 1st!!! that's awesome. def repped animal at this show

Rage
05-04-09, 10:51 am
Congrats bro! Couple of great shots right there...good momentum going into the next one. Good luck!

Thanks guys .. Few pics ..

and

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/chefcorn/sidetri.jpg

TheDarkHalf
05-04-09, 10:59 am
Congrats man. Looks like you had one hell of a show! All that hard work really paid off brother, looking forward to seeing you prosper in the future.

Mr. Dead
05-04-09, 11:13 am

Definite x2 on that!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
05-04-09, 11:26 am
My Man Is No Joke Lmao!

I Really Need To Step My Game Up Lmao!!!

Congrats Bro!!!

Aggression
05-04-09, 12:03 pm

Did you drive, or fly home? haha

Seriously though, both your side shots are stellar, and your back is tremendous. I can only hope I look 1/2 as good as you do when it's my time. You're a definite inspiration brother. Keep it up and lets take it home ...

Nightshift
05-04-09, 12:08 pm
Oustanding job TTL!!!! Something to be very proud of indeed!!!

C.Coronato
05-04-09, 3:27 pm
looking so huge!! congrats my man on taking 1st!!! that's awesome. def repped animal at this show

Much appreciated FF. On to the National stage for the Juniors. Just trying to lock down that Pro Card First.

Congrats bro! Couple of great shots right there...good momentum going into the next one. Good luck!

Thanks Rage. Very much appreciated big guy.

Congrats man. Looks like you had one hell of a show! All that hard work really paid off brother, looking forward to seeing you prosper in the future.

Thanks man. hard work and dedication gotta rep the young generation for sure.

Definite x2 on that!!!

Thanks man!

My Man Is No Joke Lmao!

I Really Need To Step My Game Up Lmao!!!

Congrats Bro!!!

Ahh. Sorry i missed ya at the ABC, but soon my man well be up there.

Did you drive, or fly home? haha

Seriously though, both your side shots are stellar, and your back is tremendous. I can only hope I look 1/2 as good as you do when it's my time. You're a definite inspiration brother. Keep it up and lets take it home ...

Haha. My dude. Thanks for your support, We both have a good thing going. Almost time for you to buckle down.

Oustanding job TTL!!!! Something to be very proud of indeed!!!

Thanks man. I am for sure.

Way to go TTL! Heck of showing out there. All of that hard work is paying off.

Thanks J. Almost there.

Congrats bro. Doing big things.

Thanks scals.

Thanks Ronnie. Almost to that Pro Card ..

Great job man. You definitely have to be happy with that accomplishment. You worked hard and earned everything you got.

Much appreciated brother. Happy but never satisfied yet ..

Congrats man, All the hard work is definitely paying off. One more show then it's grow time big man. Keep going!!

Ahh growing season. Sooo nice.

Firedrake
05-04-09, 3:44 pm
After the time in the sauna, and the day at the show, you were able to put in that kind of leg day? Damn, bro, you'd think you were serious about this or something! <grin>

Congrats on your win and placement; you've definitely put in the work and the time, and deserve the props!

On to the next thing!

pmug0000
05-04-09, 4:49 pm
Congrats on winning the juniors ttl, you deserve it man you look great in the pics

NJC_Manhattan
05-04-09, 5:54 pm
I'd wish you congrats, but your win comes as no surprise this guy. All the hard work, the dieting, and the mindset all points to a victory. Besides the journey is the reward.

Very nice work my man. Great looking photos as well. One more to go!

C.Coronato
05-05-09, 9:33 am
After the time in the sauna, and the day at the show, you were able to put in that kind of leg day? Damn, bro, you'd think you were serious about this or something! <grin>

Congrats on your win and placement; you've definitely put in the work and the time, and deserve the props!

On to the next thing!

Thanks man. I had no choice but to get into legs, i need the most amount of rest i can ..

Congrats on winning the juniors ttl, you deserve it man you look great in the pics

Thanks man.

I'd wish you congrats, but your win comes as no surprise this guy. All the hard work, the dieting, and the mindset all points to a victory. Besides the journey is the reward.

Very nice work my man. Great looking photos as well. One more to go!

Haha. Thanks NJC. I appreciate it homie.

C.Coronato
05-05-09, 9:35 am
So the decision has been made. May 16th will be the third and final show. USBF, the same as this past weekend. Gunning full force towards a pro card, and then off season until September to start dieting for the Nationals and possibly my first pro show ..

530am - 40mins stair master, 20mins high bike

Work
Work

10pm - Chest

Incline - 4 x 15 (135)
Flat Flye - 3 x 15(40)
Decline - 5 x 15 (135)
Flat - 5 x 20 (135)
Cables - 5 x 15 (40)

Serious burn, everything was slow and squeezed. 12 days out of show three.

mritter3
05-05-09, 9:37 am
photos look great TTL, no surprise here on the first place, with all the work you been putting in u deserve, now on to the next one, good luck man.

wedge
05-05-09, 9:58 am
Tip of the shaker cup to ya TTL. You've shown us all what hard work and dedication can do. Go get yours later this month bro!

Aggression
05-05-09, 10:57 am
So the decision has been made. May 16th will be the third and final show. USBF, the same as this past weekend. Gunning full force towards a pro card, and then off season until September to start dieting for the Nationals and possibly my first pro show

Damn homie. And to think: you've only been competing for what? 8 months? Big things in your future brother.

BeastCook
05-05-09, 11:28 am
great back!

Nightshift
05-05-09, 11:32 am
Great Chest work TTL!!! can't wait to se pics from your third show!!!

Firedrake
05-05-09, 7:34 pm
You've got some serious goals, TTL -- I'm impressed by your progress and your dedication toward your advancement!

Go for it!

scals
05-05-09, 8:40 pm
You have done some serious damage the past 2 weeks. Best of luck this week. I'll make sure I hold it down at the Mid-Atlantic without ya.

mritter3
05-06-09, 8:42 am
good luck may 16 TTL, keep up the high intensity training, and that pro card is yours for the taking.

OklahomaMuscle
05-06-09, 4:58 pm
Keep workin Trees, you got that pro card on lock homie, bring it home...

prowrestler
05-06-09, 5:37 pm
big congrats to ya dude!

C.Coronato
05-07-09, 9:35 am
photos look great TTL, no surprise here on the first place, with all the work you been putting in u deserve, now on to the next one, good luck man.

Thanks ritter. Next show is the big one.

Tip of the shaker cup to ya TTL. You've shown us all what hard work and dedication can do. Go get yours later this month bro!

Thanks Wedge. I just aim to inspire ..

Damn homie. And to think: you've only been competing for what? 8 months? Big things in your future brother.

Yea brother. Late October was the first show. 6-7 months.

great back!

Thanks beast.

Great Chest work TTL!!! can't wait to se pics from your third show!!!

One more. Should be tighter leaner, and harder. A little bit lighter so we will see!

You've got some serious goals, TTL -- I'm impressed by your progress and your dedication toward your advancement!

Go for it!

Thanks Fire. Im motivated.

You have done some serious damage the past 2 weeks. Best of luck this week. I'll make sure I hold it down at the Mid-Atlantic without ya.

Ya im pretty pissed, i was stoked for that show. But we going after the pro. Ill see you soon homie.

good luck may 16 TTL, keep up the high intensity training, and that pro card is yours for the taking.

Yes sir..

Keep workin Trees, you got that pro card on lock homie, bring it home...

Thanks OKM. One more. 8 days .. OFFSEASON.

big congrats to ya dude!

Thanks pro.

C.Coronato
05-07-09, 9:41 am
Tuesday
5 am - 45 mins stepper - 15 mins high bike.
Work
Wake
9pm - Shoulders

Military Press - 4 x 15 (135)
Side Delts - 4 x 15 (40s)
Front Delts - 3 x 15 (30s)
One Arm DB Press - 3 x 15 (50s)
Rear Pec Dec - 3 x 15 (200)
FST7 - Cables - 7 x 12 (35s)

Wednesday
8am - 50mins rotating stairs - 10 mins high bike
Funeral
Work
10pm - Back

Close Grip Pulldowns - 4 x 15 (140)
Wide Pulldowns - 4 x 15 (120)
Bent Over Rows - 4 x 15 (135)
Deadlifts - 4 x 10 (315)
One Arm Row - 3 x 12(70s)
Strait Arm Pushdown - 4 x 20 (40)

T o m m Y
05-07-09, 9:45 am
nice homie

C.Coronato
05-07-09, 12:06 pm
nice homie

Thanks brother.

Aggression
05-07-09, 12:12 pm
Still truckin' through I see. Hows everything coming along?

OklahomaMuscle
05-07-09, 12:13 pm
Everything's still on point homie, do what you do and get that card. Hope all is well outside of the gym brother, noticed the activities the last few days, stay strong and get ready for the OFFSEASON

NJC_Manhattan
05-07-09, 2:23 pm
Yo bigman, you're about to get your very own seal of approval with an IFBB pro card. A small symbolic thing that means quite simply, 'I don't fuck around'. Essentially, it guarentees youll be fresh for at least 10-15yrs.

I can picture it now, our boy tree standing at the Arnold Classic, then the Night of Champions. Only to go above the fray to IFPA, WNBF, and other natural bodybuilding organizations to take his rightful place in history. Sponsorships, books, TV appearances, shit he might open a gym or two.

See ya on the cover of Muscle and Fitness... remember us little people

Big Wides
05-07-09, 2:49 pm
2 days dude....best of luck

C.Coronato
05-08-09, 10:08 am
Still truckin' through I see. Hows everything coming along?

Just keepin on pushin. 178 this morning. Feeling strong.

Everything's still on point homie, do what you do and get that card. Hope all is well outside of the gym brother, noticed the activities the last few days, stay strong and get ready for the OFFSEASON

Much appreciated man. Outside world is ok, same old things of life, people coming and going, you know the deal. Im ready to just kick it for a bit.

Yo bigman, you're about to get your very own seal of approval with an IFBB pro card. A small symbolic thing that means quite simply, 'I don't fuck around'. Essentially, it guarentees youll be fresh for at least 10-15yrs.

I can picture it now, our boy tree standing at the Arnold Classic, then the Night of Champions. Only to go above the fray to IFPA, WNBF, and other natural bodybuilding organizations to take his rightful place in history. Sponsorships, books, TV appearances, shit he might open a gym or two.

See ya on the cover of Muscle and Fitness... remember us little people

Ahh much appreciated NJC. IFBB is a far way off, thats your Colemans, Cutlers, Greens ect. Im shooting for a pro card in the USBF which is a natural federation that dumps into the IFPA Pro. Then from there we will see my man.

2 days dude....best of luck

Wides it got changed, im doing one on the 16th instead. So one week out. Good luck to you as well homie.

C.Coronato
05-08-09, 10:12 am
530 - 55 mins Stair Stepper
Work
Work
9pm - Arms

Dip Machine - 4 x 15 (2pps)
Skullcrushers - 4 x 15 (50 on EZ)
French press - 4 x 15 (80)
V bar - 4 x 15 (70)
EZ Curl - 4 x 15 (60 on EZ)
Preacher Curl Machine Dropsets - 3 x ? (100,75,50,25)
Buddy Curls - 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 (40)
Reverse Curl / One Arm curl / DB Twists / PVC Rope - 4 x 15/15/15/14

Nightshift
05-08-09, 11:06 am
Big work being done here!! Looking solid TTL!!!

Aggression
05-08-09, 11:26 am
I'm thinking the extra week will definitely be beneficial to your success buddy. This way, you'll have 14 days to dry out them legs and tighten up them glutes. Take no prisoners here bro; last show for while. Then we'll be buttin' heads as we diet together. niCe.

5/25 (Monday), Memorial Day. I'm thinking a chest workout at Jersey Shore early in the morning .....

mritter3
05-08-09, 11:46 am
TTL everything going ok? 8 days out bro, keep up the intensity, morning cardio, then work then back at em for arms, thats good shit right there keep it up man.

wedge
05-08-09, 2:08 pm
Hope everything is going all right TTL. I saw some of the items in your daily list a few weeks past.
Workouts look as tight as always. I'd say keep it up, but I know you will.

OklahomaMuscle
05-08-09, 2:31 pm
Much appreciated man. Outside world is ok, same old things of life, people coming and going, you know the deal. Im ready to just kick it for a bit.

I understand perfectly homie, just keep on the grind and get what's yours. It's almost time to relax a bit, 7 days man 7more days. Just think how great the offseason's gonna feel with that Pro Card with your name on it...do what you do

C.Coronato
05-08-09, 4:36 pm
Big work being done here!! Looking solid TTL!!!

Thanks NS. Im ready to do this.

I'm thinking the extra week will definitely be beneficial to your success buddy. This way, you'll have 14 days to dry out them legs and tighten up them glutes. Take no prisoners here bro; last show for while. Then we'll be buttin' heads as we diet together. niCe.

5/25 (Monday), Memorial Day. I'm thinking a chest workout at Jersey Shore early in the morning .....

Ahh. One more week brother. Your right, these 60 minute 530am stepper sessions can only add to me. And yes thats gonna be good.

Memorial Day looks solid to me, no work, why not train and grab some grub? Im almost positive thats cool homie.

TTL everything going ok? 8 days out bro, keep up the intensity, morning cardio, then work then back at em for arms, thats good shit right there keep it up man.

Ya man im hanging in there, same shit. Im just chuggin along to the sound of my own drums, doing my dailys, ya know? One week ritter, one week ..

Hope everything is going all right TTL. I saw some of the items in your daily list a few weeks past.
Workouts look as tight as always. I'd say keep it up, but I know you will.

I appreciate it Wedge. All is well on the home front, a few bumps in the road, but i just have to push past. No choice and i cant stop now ..

I understand perfectly homie, just keep on the grind and get what's yours. It's almost time to relax a bit, 7 days man 7more days. Just think how great the offseason's gonna feel with that Pro Card with your name on it...do what you do

OKM, you got that right. Damn homie, it sounds good. Its gonna be a ROUGH trip, but thats what we are built on. I gotta work 9-5, but that means up to eat at 7, out at 730, then by the time i get home will be 630ish. I then am picking up my GF, and starting our trek. 7 hours into uncharted territory in upstate NY. From there we honestly may sleep in the car. I gotta be up at 6 to find a gym with a sauna to dry them legs, google says there is a YMCA around there. Then the fun of rush tanning is going on done by her. Weigh ins at 10. Its gonna be seriously NUTS. But shes in for the ride, and i couldnt ask for much more. So this is it man, its balls to the wall strait up living. Ill be sure to take pictures of our humble abode of the evening lol. We will then prob get a room for that night. Money is tight so i gotta cut corners and save where i can. I feel bad, but it was actually her idea to sleep in the car.

Firedrake
05-08-09, 5:34 pm
You're definitely on track with that plan! You've made some great showings, and with the experience you now have, you can tweak your conditioning and performance by next Saturday. You and your lady have done some major work here (anyone who doesn't think a bodybuilder's partner doesn't do their own share of the work is missing the point), and I look forward to your taking home the big prize!

TheGreatWhite
05-09-09, 9:23 pm
TTL, we going for a pro-card a week from today?? Go get it man, tear the walls off that place when you hit the stage! Best of luck to you!!!!

AZN-BEEF
05-11-09, 12:35 am
nice work bro!

i saw your post on the socal thread..so when are you planning on comming down to SoCal?

Aggression
05-11-09, 9:02 am
OKM, you got that right. Damn homie, it sounds good. Its gonna be a ROUGH trip, but thats what we are built on. I gotta work 9-5, but that means up to eat at 7, out at 730, then by the time i get home will be 630ish. I then am picking up my GF, and starting our trek. 7 hours into uncharted territory in upstate NY. From there we honestly may sleep in the car. I gotta be up at 6 to find a gym with a sauna to dry them legs, google says there is a YMCA around there. Then the fun of rush tanning is going on done by her. Weigh ins at 10. Its gonna be seriously NUTS. But shes in for the ride, and i couldnt ask for much more. So this is it man, its balls to the wall strait up living. Ill be sure to take pictures of our humble abode of the evening lol. We will then prob get a room for that night. Money is tight so i gotta cut corners and save where i can. I feel bad, but it was actually her idea to sleep in the car.

Sounds like a wild time bro. You better hold on to that girl. I don't know her too well, but she seems like a great girl. To be willing to make that trip with you is awesome. And hell yeah, I want some pics/videos of this whole trip. Take your camera and do it documentary style.

C.Coronato
05-11-09, 9:54 am
You're definitely on track with that plan! You've made some great showings, and with the experience you now have, you can tweak your conditioning and performance by next Saturday. You and your lady have done some major work here (anyone who doesn't think a bodybuilder's partner doesn't do their own share of the work is missing the point), and I look forward to your taking home the big prize!

Haha. Hope so brother.

TTL, we going for a pro-card a week from today?? Go get it man, tear the walls off that place when you hit the stage! Best of luck to you!!!!

Yes sir. Thanks brother.

nice work bro!

i saw your post on the socal thread..so when are you planning on comming down to SoCal?

Ha nah i mean if i get the money, dude i would be there in a heart beat. San Diego is my haven.

Sounds like a wild time bro. You better hold on to that girl. I don't know her too well, but she seems like a great girl. To be willing to make that trip with you is awesome. And hell yeah, I want some pics/videos of this whole trip. Take your camera and do it documentary style.

Ha yaa maybe i will. That would be a good time, the way back would prob be better im gonna stop at every gas station and small deli haha.

C.Coronato
05-11-09, 9:59 am
Friday -
60 mins Stepper
Work
Chest
Incline - 4 x 15 (155)
Flat - 4 x 15 (185)
Decline DB - 4 x 15 (60s)
Pec Dec - 4 x 15 (100)
Cables - 7 x 12 (35)

Saturday
90 min bike ride outside. Nice
Shoulders
Military Press - 4 x 15 (135)
BB Shrugs / Front BB Raise - 4 x 15/15 (225/35)
Side Delts - 4 x 15 (30)
Traps - 4 x 15(450)
DB Shrugs - 4 x 15 (80)

Sunday - Mothers Day!
60 mins Stepper

scals
05-11-09, 11:47 am
Continuing to look solid as usual bro. Nice work.

NJC_Manhattan
05-11-09, 12:40 pm
jeez man, quit making us look bad!

Seriously though, nice work bro

D-Bomb
05-11-09, 12:46 pm
pictures looking awesome well done!

TheDarkHalf
05-11-09, 12:57 pm
So maybe you've already covered this and I missed it - but what are your short term and long term plans for bb'ing (if any)?

Mr. Aestheticz
05-11-09, 2:13 pm
When Is The Next Show?

OklahomaMuscle
05-11-09, 2:45 pm
time for the final push homie, get it done this week, Your weekend is gonna be one to tell the grand kids about...

C.Coronato
05-11-09, 3:23 pm
Continuing to look solid as usual bro. Nice work.

Thanks homie.

jeez man, quit making us look bad!

Seriously though, nice work bro

Nahh bro come on.

pictures looking awesome well done!

Thanks homie.

So maybe you've already covered this and I missed it - but what are your short term and long term plans for bb'ing (if any)?

Where ever it takes me. Im currently competiting in a few Natural Federations and ive only been doing ti for about 6 months or so. I have a pretty big show this weekend. BBing is not my life its a hobby. Nutrition and well being is something that i love and wish to persue.

When Is The Next Show?

This weekend homie.

time for the final push homie, get it done this week, Your weekend is gonna be one to tell the grand kids about...

Yes sir. Big thinks OKM.

hardworkE
05-11-09, 3:54 pm
These past couple weeks must seem like a blur to you. That's awesome, you've been looking great the past 2 comps and I'm sure this one will be no exception. Great job man, this is awesome stuff in here

Mr. Dead
05-11-09, 3:55 pm
These past couple weeks must seem like a blur to you. That's awesome, you've been looking great the past 2 comps and I'm sure this one will be no exception. Great job man, this is awesome stuff in here

Definite x2...

weedlewott
05-11-09, 4:23 pm
Yo, I've got complete and total faith in my boy here. He's gonna take this one home and show 'em what it's like to have a real winner on stage. Give the man a shout out.

TTL, Go out and break shit.

wedge
05-11-09, 4:26 pm
Finish heavy bro. Make everyone else compete for second.

C.Coronato
05-11-09, 5:10 pm

Much appreciated brother man. Im ready to do the whole off season thangggg. Philly steaks here i come!

Definite x2...

Thanks Dead!

Yo, I've got complete and total faith in my boy here. He's gonna take this one home and show 'em what it's like to have a real winner on stage. Give the man a shout out.

TTL, Go out and break shit.

Very much appreciated big homie. Im excited to actually be done for a few months. I gotta go out with a bang.

Finish heavy bro. Make everyone else compete for second.

Yes sir.

Firedrake
05-11-09, 5:18 pm
When you bring home the prize, you can bring it out here to L.A. to show off!

C.Coronato
05-12-09, 10:03 am
When you bring home the prize, you can bring it out here to L.A. to show off!

Damn sounds good to me!

C.Coronato
05-12-09, 10:04 am
530am - 60 mins stepper

Work
Work

10pm - Back/Chest

Incline - 4 x 15 (185)
Flat - 4 x 15 (185)
Decline - 4 x 15 (185)
Wide Pulldown - 4 x 15 (140)
Close Pulldown - 4 x 15 (120)
Bent Over Row - 4 x 15 (135)

TheDarkHalf
05-12-09, 10:08 am
530am - 60 mins stepper

Work
Work

10pm - Back/Chest

Incline - 4 x 15 (185)
Flat - 4 x 15 (185)
Decline - 4 x 15 (185)

Damn, 60 mins on the stepper is serious. I'm currently about 35 mins PWO. I'll be there soon enough!

firsthorseman97
05-12-09, 10:50 am
Are you tweaking anything this week or are you sticking to what you did for the last show?

NJC_Manhattan
05-12-09, 10:52 am
530am - 60 mins stepper

Work
Work

10pm - Back/Chest

Incline - 4 x 15 (185)
Flat - 4 x 15 (185)
Decline - 4 x 15 (185)

530am cardio? Way to keep up the dedication bro. Truly awesome

Aggression
05-12-09, 12:20 pm
How's the monotony treatin' ya? Going on the 4th week of stage-ready contest prep has got to be rough, both mentally and physically. Just think: on Sunday, you're offiically 'off-season'.

hardworkE
05-12-09, 1:54 pm
Soon you will be able to lift heavy and eat as much as you wish. That has to be a good feeling knowing that is right around the corner.

Finish up strong brotha, we are all behind you 110% on this one!

C.Coronato
05-13-09, 10:13 am
Damn, 60 mins on the stepper is serious. I'm currently about 35 mins PWO. I'll be there soon enough!

Not by choice brother. Out of neccessity.

Are you tweaking anything this week or are you sticking to what you did for the last show?

A few tweaks here and there. I have been doing the stairmaster for 60 mins everymorning for the past 10 days or so. Then i dropped my carbs to 33 for the past 4 or 5 days. Tomorrow i start a carb up again. Everything else is the same.

530am cardio? Way to keep up the dedication bro. Truly awesome

No other choice but to do it homie. You know thiss!

How's the monotony treatin' ya? Going on the 4th week of stage-ready contest prep has got to be rough, both mentally and physically. Just think: on Sunday, you're offiically 'off-season'.

Its ok. Today will be the last truely rough day, as tomorrow is carb up day, and everyone enjoys that! Trust me i wake up every morning with bright ass eyes, and just think one step closer ..

Soon you will be able to lift heavy and eat as much as you wish. That has to be a good feeling knowing that is right around the corner.

Finish up strong brotha, we are all behind you 110% on this one!

Yes sir. Almost there ..

C.Coronato
05-13-09, 10:17 am
530am -- 60 mins Stepper. DONE. Last day of cardio.

Work

8pm - Arms/Shoulders

HS Uni Bi - 4 x 15 (50)
Strait Bar - 4 x 15 (70)
Rope Pushdown - 4 x 15 (90)
HS Shoulder Press - 4 x 15 (2pps)
Side Delts / Front Delts - 4 x 15 (35s)

Getting leaner and leaner ..

weedlewott
05-13-09, 10:17 am
Bro, go out there and kick ass. You've been working entirely too hard to not take pride in what you're doing. Remember that when you're on stage, you're not doing it for the judges, you're doing it to beat your own personal best. Every day that should be your goal. If that's it, you'll have no problem taking this one to the house. Keeping the faith brother. Keeping the faith. Go out there on show day and make em all sweat.

Aggression
05-13-09, 10:30 am
Last day of cardio

Must feel good to be done with cardio for a while. In a few days, it'll be growin' time!

mritter3
05-13-09, 10:33 am
530am -- 60 mins Stepper. DONE. Last day of cardio.

Work

8pm - Arms/Shoulders

HS Uni Bi - 4 x 15 (50)
Strait Bar - 4 x 15 (70)
Rope Pushdown - 4 x 15 (90)
HS Shoulder Press - 4 x 15 (2pps)
Side Delts / Front Delts - 4 x 15 (35s)

Getting leaner and leaner ..

good shit ttl, last day of cardio, gotta feel good about that, now its time to go and tear one last show up...good luck with all the hard work your putting in you hardly need it. go get em

Mr. Aestheticz
05-13-09, 11:12 am
My Man Is Almost Done All This Cardio Dieting And Other Bullshit Coming To An End!

Lets Go, Finish Strong!

OklahomaMuscle
05-13-09, 11:30 am
LAST DAY OF CARDIO!! I bet you thought you'd never get to type that. Congrats and much respect for all the hardwork. You deserve everything my man, you have definitely raised the bar and have given us all a good example of how to get it done. Bring that card home, it's almost GROW season.

Nightshift
05-13-09, 12:47 pm
GReat sessions TTL!! I can only imagine the improvements that you've made in the last couple weeks!! Impressive!!

DanTheMan
05-13-09, 2:38 pm
you the man.

LittleMan55
05-13-09, 2:58 pm
keep pushing hard!

I would throw a party my last day of cardio, but that will have to wait til after the stage.

Mr. Dead
05-13-09, 3:03 pm
keep pushing hard!

I would throw a party my last day of cardio, but that will have to wait til after the stage.

I can only dream of my last day of cardio, at this point... *LOL*

Great stuff, TTL!!!

C.Coronato
05-13-09, 5:12 pm
Bro, go out there and kick ass. You've been working entirely too hard to not take pride in what you're doing. Remember that when you're on stage, you're not doing it for the judges, you're doing it to beat your own personal best. Every day that should be your goal. If that's it, you'll have no problem taking this one to the house. Keeping the faith brother. Keeping the faith. Go out there on show day and make em all sweat.

WW. Thanks brother. Its almost here, tomorrow we carb up. GOTTA LOVE IT. Im getting the itch and im ready to be back up there. I was a little down for a few days with some personal shit, but im here and im ready. Time to do this.

Must feel good to be done with cardio for a while. In a few days, it'll be growin' time!

Yes sir. I expect a good burger brother. Me and You. You pick the place, b4 you get to into dieting.

good shit ttl, last day of cardio, gotta feel good about that, now its time to go and tear one last show up...good luck with all the hard work your putting in you hardly need it. go get em

Yea man. Im gonna do maybe 2x a week off season but not in the AM, so i can sleep a lil more. I appreciate it brother.

My Man Is Almost Done All This Cardio Dieting And Other Bullshit Coming To An End!

Lets Go, Finish Strong!

Mr. A. You know this homie. I got a trophy to bring home.

LAST DAY OF CARDIO!! I bet you thought you'd never get to type that. Congrats and much respect for all the hardwork. You deserve everything my man, you have definitely raised the bar and have given us all a good example of how to get it done. Bring that card home, it's almost GROW season.

OKM. So good homie. Im glad im still here to inspire. You got big things coming to my man.

GReat sessions TTL!! I can only imagine the improvements that you've made in the last couple weeks!! Impressive!!

I hope so man. We will see in a few days.

you the man.

Haha. Dan the man. YOU the man. Thanks brother.

keep pushing hard!

Yeaa. Almost there LM.

I can only dream of my last day of cardio, at this point... *LOL*

Great stuff, TTL!!!

Yeaa it was good man. I enjoyed it haha.

scals
05-13-09, 7:41 pm
Last day! Awesome bro. Youre gonna kill it one more time!

Big Wides
05-13-09, 8:00 pm
Bring it home bro, all the best in your treck up there and the competetion....

Psycho77
05-13-09, 8:47 pm

X2!

In it to win it bro!

C.Coronato
05-14-09, 9:18 am
Last day! Awesome bro. Youre gonna kill it one more time!

Thanks scals. Im excited for this one. Im ready brotha.

Thanks Big guy. It means alot coming form you.

X2!

In it to win it bro!

Thanks mang.

C.Coronato
05-14-09, 9:20 am
Work
Work

10pm Back / Chest.

Simple yet very effective. Feeling good.

Incline Bench - 5 x 15 (135)
Flat Bench - 5 x 15 (135)
Deadlift - 5 x 15 (225)
Wide Lat Pull Down - 5 x 15 (120)

Weighed 176 this morning. And i have still kept size. I took measurements from the first day of dieting and ill take some tonight as just about the last day. Ill post up.

naturalguy
05-14-09, 9:30 am
You are an inspiration for sure my brother. Finish strong

hardworkE
05-14-09, 10:15 am
Great workout. What does the pump feel like for these workouts/hows it different from normal?

Nightshift
05-14-09, 10:17 am
Great back and chest session TTL!! Your homework is done and almost time for finals!!! Good luck!!

Mr. Aestheticz
05-14-09, 10:37 am
I Bet You His Meaasurements Only Went Up Lol!

22 Biceps Kid!

wedge
05-14-09, 12:48 pm
Best of luck TTL. No matter what the outcome is, you've more than earned your place up there.

NJC_Manhattan
05-14-09, 1:00 pm
Good shit my man. Way to go into tomorrow as strong as ever!

Mr. Dead
05-14-09, 1:03 pm
Work
Work

10pm Back / Chest.

Simple yet very effective. Feeling good.

Incline Bench - 5 x 15 (135)
Flat Bench - 5 x 15 (135)
Deadlift - 5 x 15 (225)
Wide Lat Pull Down - 5 x 15 (120)

Weighed 176 this morning. And i have still kept size. I took measurements from the first day of dieting and ill take some tonight as just about the last day. Ill post up.

Sweet!!! Definitely ready to see how this goes!!!

charlievanriper
05-14-09, 2:03 pm
Definately looking forward to seeing how you have improved. Way to go.

C.Coronato
05-14-09, 2:14 pm
You are an inspiration for sure my brother. Finish strong

I truely appreciate you stopping by NG. You know the hard work and dedication it takes, thanks brother.

Great workout. What does the pump feel like for these workouts/hows it different from normal?

Not much of a pump going on with no carbs. Its kind of small and not so swollen, today will be better, but come show day its intense haha.

Great back and chest session TTL!! Your homework is done and almost time for finals!!! Good luck!!

Almost here Nightshift. So close..

I Bet You His Meaasurements Only Went Up Lol!

22 Biceps Kid!

Haha. one day homie.

Best of luck TTL. No matter what the outcome is, you've more than earned your place up there.

Much appreciated Wedge for sure.

Good shit my man. Way to go into tomorrow as strong as ever!

You know it man. How was the celebration?

Sweet!!! Definitely ready to see how this goes!!!

Yes sir. Yours as well!

Definately looking forward to seeing how you have improved. Way to go.

Good to see you in here Charlie. Few more days .. 15 weeks on season diet .. then sunday starts 12 weeks of off season .. right to 12 weeks back on season.

OklahomaMuscle
05-14-09, 2:27 pm
So have you made any decisions as to how you are going to diet during your offseason? I know you were trying to decide between keeping it lean or trying to really push for mass... Definitely interested in the decision. Almost there man, enjoy the carb up...

Firedrake
05-14-09, 3:16 pm
We're all rooting for you -- you know that. We all also know that it's all you up there. You've done the work, stayed on the diet and done all the pre-contest prep you can stand. Enjoy that off-season, bro -- you've earned it.

Extreme
05-14-09, 3:25 pm
Haven't posted for a while, but I knew the work wouldn't stop. Great looking w/o's and your work ethic is second to none. You've made the sacrifice, now its time for you to get what's yours!! Stay strong bro and best of luck with the upcoming plans.

weedlewott
05-14-09, 4:13 pm
Dude... You're crazy. The good kind though. If it weren't for you and guys like you, we wouldn't have this sport, this company, or this forum. I'll second NG in that you're truly an inspiration. Step on stage this weekend and take it to the house. You got a trophy to polish.

Pizzalamp
05-14-09, 10:15 pm
how did i miss this journey b4??!!!!

great stuff in here and good luck!

C.Coronato
05-15-09, 9:36 am
So have you made any decisions as to how you are going to diet during your offseason? I know you were trying to decide between keeping it lean or trying to really push for mass... Definitely interested in the decision. Almost there man, enjoy the carb up...

Im not sure man. Im gonna keep it decently clean i think but still high calories, just good old fashioned force feeding but with alot of chicken and eggs and clean. Well see come sunday haha.

We're all rooting for you -- you know that. We all also know that it's all you up there. You've done the work, stayed on the diet and done all the pre-contest prep you can stand. Enjoy that off-season, bro -- you've earned it.

I appreciate it Drake. Just a few days left.

Haven't posted for a while, but I knew the work wouldn't stop. Great looking w/o's and your work ethic is second to none. You've made the sacrifice, now its time for you to get what's yours!! Stay strong bro and best of luck with the upcoming plans.

I appreciate it man. One more show.

Dude... You're crazy. The good kind though. If it weren't for you and guys like you, we wouldn't have this sport, this company, or this forum. I'll second NG in that you're truly an inspiration. Step on stage this weekend and take it to the house. You got a trophy to polish.

WW. Thanks man im glad i can inspire. I dont know how else to be and whatelse to do. I enjoy this so im gonna keep pushing. I like testing the limits.

how did i miss this journey b4??!!!!

great stuff in here and good luck!

Thanks man. Good to have you.

C.Coronato
05-15-09, 9:38 am
As the week comes to a close, so does my winter/spring on season. 15 weeks down and quite possibly the biggest show for me to date. Tonight ill be driving 7 hours after work to upstate NY. USBF Olean, NY. My GF will be seated beside me and thats it. Just me and her going into uncharted territory to take whats mine. I'm ready.

Last night was just posing. Tonight ill head home from work early, ill hit the sauna for 40 mins, get spray tanned, and get on the road. Its gonna be a LONG day but itll all be worth it tomorrow. Have a good weekend fellas.

Extreme
05-15-09, 9:46 am
Best of luck bro!! Tear the house down tomorrow!!

Mr. Aestheticz
05-15-09, 9:48 am
Believe Me I Know What It Is Like To Beo Nthe Road For 7 Hours That Is How Long The Trip From Bpt, Ct To Raleigh, Nc Is!

Just A Long Trip With A Lot On The Mind And Time To Think!

Always Great To Have The Significant Other By Your Side!

Go Get Whats Yours Hurry Home And Lets Get This Off Season Going!

good Luck!

...easy!!!

Aggression
05-15-09, 9:50 am
As the week comes to a close, so does my winter/spring on season. 15 weeks down and quite possibly the biggest show for me to date. Tonight ill be driving 7 hours after work to upstate NY. USBF Olean, NY. My GF will be seated beside me and thats it. Just me and her going into uncharted territory to take whats mine. I'm ready.

Last night was just posing. Tonight ill head home from work early, ill hit the sauna for 40 mins, get spray tanned, and get on the road. Its gonna be a LONG day but itll all be worth it tomorrow. Have a good weekend fellas.

Do it up, big homie. I wish you the best of luck tomorrow. I'll be waiting for the call/text.

hardworkE
05-15-09, 9:57 am
Good luck tomorrow man. You have definitely given it everything you had for this entire journey, I'm excited to see what the final outcome is. Wish you the best of luck man, make TR proud!

Aggression
05-15-09, 10:01 am
make TR proud!

x2. Rep that shit hard brother.

OklahomaMuscle
05-15-09, 10:02 am
You've done everything you can do, now it's time to go out and take what's yours. The trip sounds intense, definitely a weekend you aren't gonna forget any time soon. Good Luck, and safe travels, Much respect for this entire "journey". You are the true image of determination and hardwork. Bring it HOME!!

Wrestling Freak
05-16-09, 12:18 am
I know I can't be the only one over here.

Anyone down?

Gambit
05-16-09, 10:14 pm
Congrats on today, TTL. You been doing your thing for the last 15 weeks or so and it definitely paid off. Way to go, bub.

mritter3
05-17-09, 8:24 am
just curious how you did bud, with all your hard work im sure it was a great show...i know your probally extremely busy with everthing going on, i know you threw your hat out there for the diet help on the project c log, was just wondering if you could check mine out and see what ya think...just shoot me a pm if it is cool.

naturalguy
05-17-09, 9:53 am
This just in.......I heard TreeTrunk's took 1st place in open middle weights.

Congrats brother!!!

wedge
05-17-09, 10:58 am

Congrats brother!!!

Damn fine job, if this is true!

machineman
05-17-09, 11:50 am

X2.....

NJC_Manhattan
05-17-09, 1:16 pm

Congrats brother!!!

There he is! Nice work bro, its about time you got the nod! Big ups buddy

weedlewott
05-17-09, 1:46 pm
Major props Bro. Never doubted it for even so much as a second. I can't imagine the rush you got from taking the show.. I'm stoked for you.

LittleMan55
05-17-09, 5:56 pm

Congrats brother!!!

Hell yeah TTL!!!

This has me motivated to keep busting my ass for the next 16 weeks for my debut!

Mr. Aestheticz
05-17-09, 8:30 pm
Man What A Weekend Between You And Evan Bro This Was A Big Weekend For Universal/animal!

You Desere This Greatly Bor, You Have Done So Much And Have Accomplished Alot Thes Epast Few Months, I Am Honored To Have Met You And Call You A Friend Bro Seriously!

Enjoy The Rest And Time Off!

...easy!!!

pmug0000
05-17-09, 9:27 pm
Congrats on the win!

Pizzalamp
05-17-09, 9:30 pm
congrats!!

scals
05-17-09, 9:46 pm
Congrats brother. You busted your ass and it paid off BIG time!

Psycho77
05-17-09, 9:47 pm
Big congrats TTL!

mritter3
05-17-09, 9:49 pm
biggest of congratulations TTL, you deserve it after all the hard work you have been putting in. good stuff

charlievanriper
05-18-09, 12:11 am
Way to Frigging go T major ciongratualtions, ( I am so Jealous lol)

C.Coronato
05-18-09, 9:27 am
Congrats on today, TTL. You been doing your thing for the last 15 weeks or so and it definitely paid off. Way to go, bub.

just curious how you did bud, with all your hard work im sure it was a great show...i know your probally extremely busy with everthing going on, i know you threw your hat out there for the diet help on the project c log, was just wondering if you could check mine out and see what ya think...just shoot me a pm if it is cool.

Congrats brother!!!

X2.....

There he is! Nice work bro, its about time you got the nod! Big ups buddy

Major props Bro. Never doubted it for even so much as a second. I can't imagine the rush you got from taking the show.. I'm stoked for you.

Hell yeah TTL!!!

This has me motivated to keep busting my ass for the next 16 weeks for my debut!

Man What A Weekend Between You And Evan Bro This Was A Big Weekend For Universal/animal!

You Desere This Greatly Bor, You Have Done So Much And Have Accomplished Alot Thes Epast Few Months, I Am Honored To Have Met You And Call You A Friend Bro Seriously!

Enjoy The Rest And Time Off!

...easy!!!

Congrats on the win!

congrats!!

Congrats brother. You busted your ass and it paid off BIG time!

Big congrats TTL!

biggest of congratulations TTL, you deserve it after all the hard work you have been putting in. good stuff

Way to Frigging go T major ciongratualtions, ( I am so Jealous lol)

Thanks fellas. I appreciate it all very much.

G Diesel
05-18-09, 9:30 am
Congratulations my brother... One hell of a 3 show run. Now for a productive off season. Time to grow and improve.

Proud of you bro.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
05-18-09, 9:38 am
So heres how it went. I left work early as i was feelin real funky. Hit the bathroom way too many times for not having much in me at all. I went home rested and finally got up to hit the sauna. From there i went to see my trainer. He told me i was on point but he was not going to be able to spray tan me until 900PM. That was too late so i picked up some Jan Tana and my GF and i were on our way. By the time we were on the road, gased up and moving it was almost 730PM. The drive was long but thankfully i found a cheap hotel that was about an hour from the competition so that would save us some time. Im not sure who drives in the middle of New York State at midnight but there was ALOT of traffic. We finally got to the hotel at 200AM. We were both exhausted but we still needed to get a few coats of tan on. Two Coats on and finally to bed at 330. Up at 730 to get another two on and drive to the show. Finally there and laid down to relax a bit. I weighed in at 171. 4 pounds lighter than two weeks ago.

The Official Results:

1st Place Open Mens Middleweight
Most Muscular Overall Show Award
2nd Place Overall Show

So no Pro-Card yet .. But one step closer. I am satisfied as i keep progressing and i keep getting better. I can not complain about that. I did my work and i went up there to do work. Now into the off season and the fun begins!

DanTheMan
05-18-09, 9:47 am
time to grow and explode even more big dog.

TheDarkHalf
05-18-09, 10:04 am
That's awesome brother. Just a matter of time before you snag that pro card.

C.Coronato
05-18-09, 10:13 am
Yo freak. You got any dudes on base that you lift with or you think would be interested? Post these around :

http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ABCFlyer.pdf

Big Wides
05-18-09, 10:22 am
Congrats on the show....hell of a job. Time to eat some real food now, frosted flakes and oatmeal!

hardworkE
05-18-09, 10:26 am
Congrats on everything from this weekend. Off season begins now. Can't wait to see you put up some more BIG weight...

Aggression
05-18-09, 10:30 am
Inspirational. You already know how I feel about it, brotha. Now it's time to GROW. One week till chest day at JSF.

Rage
05-18-09, 10:32 am
Great job Christian! You've done us all very proud bro!

Mr. Dead
05-18-09, 11:38 am
So heres how it went. I left work early as i was feelin real funky. Hit the bathroom way too many times for not having much in me at all. I went home rested and finally got up to hit the sauna. From there i went to see my trainer. He told me i was on point but he was not going to be able to spray tan me until 900PM. That was too late so i picked up some Jan Tana and my GF and i were on our way. By the time we were on the road, gased up and moving it was almost 730PM. The drive was long but thankfully i found a cheap hotel that was about an hour from the competition so that would save us some time. Im not sure who drives in the middle of New York State at midnight but there was ALOT of traffic. We finally got to the hotel at 200AM. We were both exhausted but we still needed to get a few coats of tan on. Two Coats on and finally to bed at 330. Up at 730 to get another two on and drive to the show. Finally there and laid down to relax a bit. I weighed in at 171. 4 pounds lighter than two weeks ago.

The Official Results:

1st Place Open Mens Middleweight
Most Muscular Overall Show Award
2nd Place Overall Show

So no Pro-Card yet .. But one step closer. I am satisfied as i keep progressing and i keep getting better. I can not complain about that. I did my work and i went up there to do work. Now into the off season and the fun begins!

HUUUGE congrats!!! You'll get that pro card, next time up!!!

OklahomaMuscle
05-18-09, 12:38 pm
Awesome Job Man, you deserved it. Now get to growing you got Nationals ahead of ya. Eat up and rest up you have earned. It was an inspiring couple of weeks to say the least. Congrats again

C.Coronato
05-18-09, 1:02 pm
Congratulations my brother... One hell of a 3 show run. Now for a productive off season. Time to grow and improve.

Proud of you bro.

Peace, G

Much appreciated brother. Time to train and grow. Excited for the ABC season.

time to grow and explode even more big dog.

Yes sir.

That's awesome brother. Just a matter of time before you snag that pro card.

Im knocking on the door man.

Congrats on the show....hell of a job. Time to eat some real food now, frosted flakes and oatmeal!

Yeaaa. Oh you better believe it. Haha. Greg Longs is gonna be a good time, food and all brother!

Congrats on everything from this weekend. Off season begins now. Can't wait to see you put up some more BIG weight...

Yea man im ready to get in and dig deeep.

Inspirational. You already know how I feel about it, brotha. Now it's time to GROW. One week till chest day at JSF.

One week.

Great job Christian! You've done us all very proud bro!

HUUUGE congrats!!! You'll get that pro card, next time up!!!

Thanks Rage. I appreciate your help and support.

Awesome Job Man, you deserved it. Now get to growing you got Nationals ahead of ya. Eat up and rest up you have earned. It was an inspiring couple of weeks to say the least. Congrats again

Thanks OKM. I appreciate it man. Time for both of us to grow. Big things in the future ..

ForearmFreak
05-18-09, 3:23 pm
Hell yea!! Congrats man that was some hard work over these past three shows!! Any chance we'll get to see some pic's?

C.Coronato
05-19-09, 10:05 am
Hell yea!! Congrats man that was some hard work over these past three shows!! Any chance we'll get to see some pic's?

Ya bro there are a few pics from the first two shows, somewhere in the thread, as soon as i have some from the last show, ill post too. Good to have you back brother.

C.Coronato
05-19-09, 10:20 am
Work
Work

10pm - Chest

Incline Bench - 135(15),185(10),185(10),225(5)
Flat Bench - 4 x 10 (225)
Flat Flye - 3 x 15 (70)
Incline Flye - 3 x 15 (60)
Cables - 6 x 10 (30)

Getting back into the swing of things, heavy weights here we come.

Mr. Aestheticz
05-19-09, 10:24 am
Work
Work

10pm - Chest

Flat Flye - 3 x 15 (70)
Cables - 6 x 10 (30)

NOT EVEN GONNA TAKE A WEEK OFF?

OklahomaMuscle
05-19-09, 10:26 am
Already back on the grind I see, would expect nothing less. Do work TTL, it's grow time!

ronnie
05-19-09, 10:33 am
those are some great results! even though you dont have that pro card YET, dont get down on yourself at all, your results are outstanding! GREAT WORK! congratulations!

C.Coronato
05-19-09, 10:48 am
NOT EVEN GONNA TAKE A WEEK OFF?

Off? Whats that?

Already back on the grind I see, would expect nothing less. Do work TTL, it's grow time!

Yes sir. 12 weeks of growth.

those are some great results! even though you dont have that pro card YET, dont get down on yourself at all, your results are outstanding! GREAT WORK! congratulations!

Thanks Ronnie. I just have to keep pushing.

NJC_Manhattan
05-19-09, 11:23 am
Big weight, big weight! Time for the size man! No time off after the shows? Damn dude, really impressive. Can't wait to see these gains

mritter3
05-19-09, 11:31 am
hey man, congrats to everything that has transpired recently, back to work already, truely inspirational, they best watch out for you.....keep it up man, and we will keep rooting you on. peace

Nightshift
05-19-09, 1:52 pm
Congrats on the show TTL!!! Jumping right in I see! Looks good!

wedge
05-19-09, 2:15 pm
Eat up my man. You've earned it. Glad to see you're jumping right back into it.

charlievanriper
05-19-09, 2:43 pm
225 on Incline nice Bro thats an awsome lift, I'm working on it I'm up to 195 now.

AZN-BEEF
05-19-09, 7:36 pm
enjoy your offseason bro! time to grow!!!

Firedrake
05-19-09, 8:14 pm
Work
Work

10pm - Chest

Flat Flye - 3 x 15 (70)
Cables - 6 x 10 (30)

Wheee! Nice work! I can't wait to see what inventive ways you come up with to add mass over these next 12 weeks!

DanTheMan
05-19-09, 11:47 pm
you know i can't wait to see you after this off season. always hear for the ride, even if you don't hear from me

C.Coronato
05-20-09, 10:44 am
Big weight, big weight! Time for the size man! No time off after the shows? Damn dude, really impressive. Can't wait to see these gains

No time off homeboy. Times a tickin .. Ill rest when i have that pro-card in hand.

hey man, congrats to everything that has transpired recently, back to work already, truely inspirational, they best watch out for you.....keep it up man, and we will keep rooting you on. peace

Thanks ritter. No time to waste. I have to keep pushing forward and pack on the size..

Congrats on the show TTL!!! Jumping right in I see! Looks good!

Thanks Nightshift. Much appreciated man.

Eat up my man. You've earned it. Glad to see you're jumping right back into it.

I feel like i havent stopped eating. I love it!

225 on Incline nice Bro thats an awsome lift, I'm working on it I'm up to 195 now.

Nice. It took me a long time to work to that 225. I wanted to so badly. Im still pretty run down from the show, so hopefully the numbers start to jump!

enjoy your offseason bro! time to grow!!!

You know it brother man.

Wheee! Nice work! I can't wait to see what inventive ways you come up with to add mass over these next 12 weeks!

Pure blunt force. No joking around, you know this Drake.

you know i can't wait to see you after this off season. always hear for the ride, even if you don't hear from me

Appreciated as always my man. We will see how it goes. Its short, but i think i can pack on some clean weight in this time.

get big

Yes sir.

Aggression
05-20-09, 10:46 am
So what's the plan from here brotha? Steady, clean bulk for another 10-12 weeks?

C.Coronato
05-20-09, 10:54 am
Work
Work

9PM - Back.

Wide Weighted Pullups - 10,6,6 (+45)
Neutral Pull Downs - 15(120),12(140),8(160)
Low Row - 15(140),12(160),8(200)
Bent Over Row - 15(135),10(185),10(185),8(185)
One Arm Row - 3 x 12 (70)
Deadlift - 15(135),15(225),10(315),6(315)

Feeling good. I love getting back into heavy weights. Here we goo. Its gonna be a fun ride.

prowrestler
05-20-09, 12:32 pm
nice back day man, nice deads

hardworkE
05-20-09, 1:36 pm
getting back into heavy weights...NICE. You will be putting up some serious weight by the philly abc

mritter3
05-20-09, 1:52 pm
Work
Work

9PM - Back.

Feeling good. I love getting back into heavy weights. Here we goo. Its gonna be a fun ride.

no time off for this beast huh, solid work TTL, yeah i love going heavy.

C.Coronato
05-20-09, 2:01 pm
So what's the plan from here brotha? Steady, clean bulk for another 10-12 weeks?

Ya i think thats the verdict. I had a few real gains shakes, but i think im gonna lay of them and stick with a solid whey + some shake. I really like Mr. As diet approach and i think i may adapt that into mine, with a little more of a tweak. I think ill stay decently clean, with a few cheats on the weekends just to keep the girl and myself sane. Im still kind of out of the loop here with off season so im just trying to settle into it. By this weekend ill be 100% full force and ill know exactly what im doing. I have been eating alot of chicken and brown rice and so far so good i think.

nice back day man, nice deads

Thanks Pro. Gotta get back into the off season.

getting back into heavy weights...NICE. You will be putting up some serious weight by the philly abc

Yes sir! No messing around E.

prowrestler
05-20-09, 2:34 pm
ur diet looks good for offseason bulking, clean bulking

TheDarkHalf
05-20-09, 3:13 pm
Work
Work

9PM - Back.

Good stuff! Not only getting back into heavy weights, but getting to eat a lot more food =D

OklahomaMuscle
05-20-09, 3:34 pm
No slowing down, no time of, taking no prisoners. I see everything is in order in here. Keep doing what you do TTL.

Mr. Aestheticz
05-20-09, 7:37 pm
Start Light Finish Big, Shit Works, Trust The Kid!

C.Coronato
05-21-09, 11:25 am
ur diet looks good for offseason bulking, clean bulking

Thats the plan for the next 12 weeks until i have to diet down again for the Nationals.

Good stuff! Not only getting back into heavy weights, but getting to eat a lot more food =D

Gotta love the food.

No slowing down, no time of, taking no prisoners. I see everything is in order in here. Keep doing what you do TTL.

You know it OKM. You know it.

Start Light Finish Big, Shit Works, Trust The Kid!

Get big brother. Get big.

C.Coronato
05-21-09, 11:29 am
Im slowly getting my strength back. I also started an M-Stak / Stak regiment. I got two cans of each so a solid 6 weeks of growth and eating. Im still in that whole rebound mode and my body is getting used to the carbs again. Strength has been sub par but i have been pushing it all every day. No time to slow down now.

Side Delts - 3 x 15 (30)
Front Delts - 3 x 15 (25)
Rear Delts - 3 x 15 (50)
Miltary Press - 6 x 10 (155)
Shrugs - 3 x 10 (225)

Simple and effective. I made a nice little Intra workout shake with, Intra Aid, Eaa Stack, Carb Max, and Storm. It was tasty.

JUGGERNAUT
05-21-09, 11:33 am
3 years from now you are going to be a very freaky creature!

Mr. Aestheticz
05-21-09, 11:55 am
Im slowly getting my strength back. I also started an M-Stak / Stak regiment. I got two cans of each so a solid 6 weeks of growth and eating. Im still in that whole rebound mode and my body is getting used to the carbs again. Strength has been sub par but i have been pushing it all every day. No time to slow down now.

Side Delts - 3 x 15 (30)
Front Delts - 3 x 15 (25)
Rear Delts - 3 x 15 (50)
Miltary Press - 6 x 10 (155)
Shrugs - 3 x 10 (225)

Simple and effective. I made a nice little Intra workout shake with, Intra Aid, Eaa Stack, Carb Max, and Storm. It was tasty.

LIL BY LIL KID, I USE THE SAME BUT I DO INTR-AID, EAA STACK, STORM, GLUTAMINE, AND GATORADE :0)

WHAT AM I CHOPPED TILAPIA???

BUT THIS IS VERY TRUE PLAYBOY IS GONNA BE A FORCE!

prowrestler
05-21-09, 12:14 pm
good delt day dude

wedge
05-21-09, 12:20 pm
How's the offseason treating you bro?

hardworkE
05-21-09, 12:23 pm
Jumping right back into the carbs, nice. I would assume it takes the body a little while to get back to normal after being put through 3 shows in a row. You'll get there soon, everything still is looking good. What kind of rebound weight have you put on so far?

NJC_Manhattan
05-21-09, 12:25 pm
What's the new goals buddy? Looking to move up a weight class or what?

TheDarkHalf
05-21-09, 2:25 pm

Ever think of using torrent during your workout?

Aggression
05-21-09, 2:33 pm
Don't get too crazy before Monday ....

Firedrake
05-21-09, 3:18 pm
Beautiful work -- I love working shoulders and feeling that burn come in.

I use EAA Stack and Shock Therapy with Glutamine during my workout -- great stuff. I didn't tolerate Intra-Aid very well -- I don't know if it was just the Blue Raspberry or what, but I yakked.

C.Coronato
05-21-09, 4:00 pm

Thats very much appreciated man. I sure hope to keep growing and growing.

LIL BY LIL KID, I USE THE SAME BUT I DO INTR-AID, EAA STACK, STORM, GLUTAMINE, AND GATORADE :0)

Nice homeboy.

good delt day dude

Thanks Pro.

How's the offseason treating you bro?

Good wedge. I LOVE IT. i find i dont have the crazy cravings anymore. Im actually eating mostly chicken and brown rice.

Jumping right back into the carbs, nice. I would assume it takes the body a little while to get back to normal after being put through 3 shows in a row. You'll get there soon, everything still is looking good. What kind of rebound weight have you put on so far?

Ha. Im not exactly sure, ill check soon haha. But i did lose my abs, but thats normal (i hope)

What's the new goals buddy? Looking to move up a weight class or what?

I would like to move up ya, but i mean im not sure how feasible it is to get to the top of the class in 12 weeks. So well see, im kind of taking it day by day.

Ever think of using torrent during your workout?

Ehh, ive thought about it, but so far im likeing this. Maybe i should give that a shot.

Don't get too crazy before Monday ....

Oh ill be ready my man.

Beautiful work -- I love working shoulders and feeling that burn come in.

I use EAA Stack and Shock Therapy with Glutamine during my workout -- great stuff. I didn't tolerate Intra-Aid very well -- I don't know if it was just the Blue Raspberry or what, but I yakked.

Ya i didnt like the Blue Razz either, BUT Citrus .. now thats good. Citrus with watermelon EAA .. amazing.

OklahomaMuscle
05-21-09, 4:30 pm
So whats next after the Nationals? I know that's a pretty tough question but before you said you wanted a long layoff to add some more mass...this still your intention? You have been killing it for months homie, definitely making me step my game up...

Mr. Dead
05-21-09, 4:38 pm
Just checkin' in, to see what's good...

beastmode09
05-22-09, 9:09 am
I wanna join the ABC but i'm a little further south of Baghdad. But we got Animals down here too.

C.Coronato
05-22-09, 10:13 am
Beastmode. Not a problem, where are you exactly?

C.Coronato
05-22-09, 10:28 am
So whats next after the Nationals? I know that's a pretty tough question but before you said you wanted a long layoff to add some more mass...this still your intention? You have been killing it for months homie, definitely making me step my game up...

Im not sure what the game plan is really. I have my diet down, thats for sure. Ill outline it next. Like i always say, i aim to inspire. Brother you push me too you don't even know. I admire you and your strength to push through shit man. You have a good head on your shoulders and you keep it real. Keep it up homie.

Just checkin' in, to see what's good...

Same old, just trying to do work. Your almost there my man.

mritter3
05-22-09, 10:31 am
never tried the citrus burst with eaa watermelon, sounds like a great new combo...def gonna have to pick some up.

C.Coronato
05-22-09, 10:55 am
Work.

7pm - Arms.

Dip Machine - 4 x 10 (3pps)
V Bar Pushdown / Overhead Rope = 3 x 10/10 (100/50)
French Press - 3 x 10 (80)
Preacher Curl Machine Dropsets - 3 x ?? (100,75,50,25)
Incline Curls - 3 x 10 (40)
Strait Bar Curls - 3 x 10 (105)
Cable Curls / Cable Kickback - 3 x 15/15
Forearm Circuit x 4

Good to be back.

Diet and Supplements:

7am - Pak/Omega/Flex - 4 egg whites, 4 whole eggs, 1 piece 12 grain toast, shake (1/2 cup oats, 10 almonds, 8 oz milk, 1 banana, 1 scoop Just Whey)
9am - M-Stak
10am - 2 Uni-Liver, 7oz chicken, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup broccoli
1pm - 2 Uni-Liver, 7oz chicken, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup broccoli
4pm - 2 Uni-Liver, 6oz steak, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup broccoli
6pm - Pre - 1 PB and Jelly Sandwich (gotta love them)
615 - Stak
630 - Pump
7pm - 4 BCAA Max - Intra - Creatine Mono, Intra Aid, EAA Stack
8pm - 4 BCAA Max - Post - 50 grams Just Whey, 50 grams Carb max
10pm - 7oz chicken, 1 cup broccoli

Ill stray some, im sure, but im going to keep it pretty clean through the summer. I want to ease right into dieting come August and i dont want to have to be fighting the useless fat i put on. And im sure ill also make changes as they come. Ill be running Stak/M-Stak for 6 weeks. Then take a break, and assess to see where im at.

C.Coronato
05-22-09, 10:55 am
never tried the citrus burst with eaa watermelon, sounds like a great new combo...def gonna have to pick some up.

UNREAL. It honestly could be a drink at the local bar, i love it for real haha.

Aggression
05-22-09, 10:59 am
Looking good in here buddy. Time to add some quality mass before prep begins.

Pizzalamp
05-22-09, 10:49 pm
diet looks soound
so good to see someone eating the yolks in the eggs! lol

any pix from your contest yet?

weedlewott
05-23-09, 3:16 am
That eaa watermelon with citrus burst sounds great man. I'm gonna have to slam some of that combo down one day.

C.Coronato
05-26-09, 11:16 am
diet looks soound
so good to see someone eating the yolks in the eggs! lol

any pix from your contest yet?

haha. Ya man. I have them at home, i just need to upload.

That eaa watermelon with citrus burst sounds great man. I'm gonna have to slam some of that combo down one day.

Yes sir. Youll never look back!

Looking good in here buddy. Time to add some quality mass before prep begins.

You know it.

C.Coronato
05-26-09, 11:21 am
Friday: Quads. Feeling good.

Extensions : 2 x 15 (130)
Leg Press : 2 x 15 (3pps)
Leg Press : 8 x 10 (7pps)
Hack Squat / Lunges : 4 x 15 (3pps / 45 in each hand)
Extensions : 2 x 15 (130)

WOW. Its Tuesday and im still having trouble walking.

Monday : Trained with my man Aggression, my workout partner Joe, and Aggressions freak status partner.

Incline Bench Press: 10(135),10(135),10(185),10(205),8(225)
Flat DB Fly: 10(50),12(55),12(65),10(70)
Flat Bench Free-motion Press: 10(225),10(305),8(385)
Seated Fly Machine: 3 x 12
Smith Guillotine Press: 3 x 10 (135)

Barbell Shrugs: 4 x 15 (225)

Feeling good for sure.

Aggression
05-26-09, 11:36 am
and Aggressions freak status partner.

If I can eventually look HALF as good as he does, I'd be a happy camper. Definitely a good workout brotha. I'm down to rock out arms on Saturday. Let me know if you're in.

mritter3
05-26-09, 11:49 am
solid chest day ttl, nice to workout with some big boys, way to kill em on the inclines

OklahomaMuscle
05-26-09, 2:13 pm
Looking strong in here TTL, keep it up it won't be long until your show prepping again!

Mr. Aestheticz
05-26-09, 3:04 pm
We Getting Skinny In Here?

AZN-BEEF
05-26-09, 7:11 pm
solid work brother

that superset with hacks and lunges must have been brutal!

C.Coronato
05-27-09, 12:14 pm
If I can eventually look HALF as good as he does, I'd be a happy camper. Definitely a good workout brotha. I'm down to rock out arms on Saturday. Let me know if you're in.

For real, he is a freak.

solid chest day ttl, nice to workout with some big boys, way to kill em on the inclines

Yea man, good times with some good people.

Looking strong in here TTL, keep it up it won't be long until your show prepping again!

Ahh it wont come soon enough.

We Getting Skinny In Here?

Ha. Keeping it trim my friend.

solid work brother

that superset with hacks and lunges must have been brutal!

Yea not fun!

C.Coronato
05-27-09, 12:18 pm
Work

Shoulders:

DB Press - 60(15),70(15),80(12),90(10)
Military Press - 4 x 12(155)
Side Delts - 4 x 10(40)
Front Raise - 4 x 10(80)
HS Shoulder Press - 4 x 20(1.25pps)

30 mins bike.