PDA

View Full Version : C.Coronato 2016 : On The Platform

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

C.Coronato
01-12-09, 3:09 pm
New here, but im ready to spread my enthusiasm. Did two shows back in November. My first two shows. I was never into the whole body building scene. I always wanted to just be the strongest and biggest, but i never worried how i looked on the beach. Being i was naturally lean i looked fine anyway. I was approached by the owner of the gym to ask if i wanted to do a show. At first i said no, but with some consideration i agreed. Little did i know but he had already put together a diet plan for me. I started that day and dieted for a slim 8 weeks. I ended up taking second in Juniors and second in Second in Novice Middle Weight, in an INBF event. I thought i would never do it again. Well, i decided to stick with it and do an NPC event one week later. I took 1st place novice Middle Weight, and then 1st place Novice Overall. I was hooked, and I was bit. And i never want this feeling to end. Now almost two weeks later I am set on an offseason diet. I am up to 195. And i want to hit 200 before i begin to cut in a few weeks. I will be stronger and leaner than before. I will be in the Open Class. And i wont be stopped. This feeling wont go away.

Aggression
01-12-09, 4:27 pm
Glad to see that you've set up shop here at the forvm bro. You better keep your game in check, because I'm coming after you this year bro. Can I say pose down? haha

J-Dawg
01-12-09, 4:56 pm
Good to see you start up your journey here bro. Definitely subbed for the ride.

Firedrake
01-12-09, 5:05 pm
. . . .This feeling wont go away.

We're all looking forward to watching you grow! That's quite a tale, and your performance is quite spectacular for those first shows!

Count me subbed in!

C.Coronato
01-13-09, 9:54 am
Back Day. After two jobs, finally hitting the gym at 1030pm for back day. New job dealing with whiney people, only to be followed by traffic and Personal Training dealing with people who say they cant and they wont. Well now its my time. I felt good even tho was up at 6am to start my eating and getting into the shower. The lifts are as follows.

One Minute strait of Lat Pull Down Wide Grip - at 60 lbs.
Wide Pullups - My goal is to reach 40 - so 4 sets of 10, or depending on how i feel.
Low Lat Machine - 4 sets 10 reps, (180,270,180,270)
High Lat Machine - 3 sets 10 reps, (180,180,200)
Bent Over DB Pulls - 4 sets 12 reps, (150 lb DB)
StiffLeg Deadlift on Barbell - 4 sets 8 reps (145,145,235,235)

Calves-I Big Set all three, with no rests for 4 sets.
Donkey Calves legs facing strait - 4 sets 15 reps (200 lbs)
Seated Cales legs facing out - 4 sets 10 reps (130 lbs)
Standing Calves legs facing in - 4 sets 20 reps (200 lbs)

Walking out was not fun last night. I hopped on the scale just to check the digits. 195.2 Not bad. Heaviest I have been. Standing at 5'6" Im proud of my weight. Home to make a shake, my food for tomorrow, and shower. No time for anything else. Any input on my back workout?

Aggression
01-13-09, 10:04 am
Nice solid back workout brother.

I like the 40 reps of chins. I do the same thing with 50reps. So far I've done 50 reps in 4 sets. Today I'll be attempting it again. I doubt I'll get it done in 3 sets, but if I finish my 3rd set with more reps than last week, then its progress.

J-Dawg
01-13-09, 10:55 am
I'm a big fan of the wide grip pullups. Like Agression, I try to shoot for 50 each workout (got the number from an old Arnold workout). A back workout just doesn't seem the same without hitting 'em. Good stuff so far here.

C.Coronato
01-13-09, 11:21 am
Thanks guys, and i like your approach aggression. Progress is defiently a push towards success .. so looks like i gotta up it for next week. 50 here i come.

Aggression
01-13-09, 11:25 am
Thanks guys, and i like your approach aggression. Progress is defiently a push towards success .. so looks like i gotta up it for next week. 50 here i come.

Sounds good bro. Chin ups are the type of exercises that if you do them consistently every week, you get better and better at them. About 6 weeks ago, when I first attempted 50 reps, it took me 8 sets. Every week, I got better and better.

prowrestler
01-13-09, 11:33 am
Back Day. After two jobs, finally hitting the gym at 1030pm for back day. New job dealing with whiney people, only to be followed by traffic and Personal Training dealing with people who say they cant and they wont. Well now its my time. I felt good even tho was up at 6am to start my eating and getting into the shower. The lifts are as follows.

One Minute strait of Lat Pull Down Wide Grip - at 60 lbs.
Wide Pullups - My goal is to reach 40 - so 4 sets of 10, or depending on how i feel.
Low Lat Machine - 4 sets 10 reps, (180,270,180,270)
High Lat Machine - 3 sets 10 reps, (180,180,200)
Bent Over DB Pulls - 4 sets 12 reps, (150 lb DB)
StiffLeg Deadlift on Barbell - 4 sets 8 reps (145,145,235,235)

Calves-I Big Set all three, with no rests for 4 sets.
Donkey Calves legs facing strait - 4 sets 15 reps (200 lbs)
Seated Cales legs facing out - 4 sets 10 reps (130 lbs)
Standing Calves legs facing in - 4 sets 20 reps (200 lbs)

Walking out was not fun last night. I hopped on the scale just to check the digits. 195.2 Not bad. Heaviest I have been. Standing at 5'6" Im proud of my weight. Home to make a shake, my food for tomorrow, and shower. No time for anything else. Any input on my back workout?

nice stuff, i wanna se a leg workout though soon!
if id give any tips on back, do LESS sets, lower the reps and really focus on increasing strength in the barbell row and pullup. use variations of them and alternate frequently.
i save lower back for leg day when i trained BB style. lower back is posterior chain and that means leg day in my head. worked awsome for me. built up to a 455 deadlift like cake with a so so diet until i got a job and could afford to do my own groceries. that deadlift was done trainin as a bodybuilder...then i got hurt on the deads but not from them lol

7 months later im back and im a powerlifter now. see what happens. also, close grip pullups are great for width. lil secret people dont really use.

Aggression
01-13-09, 12:53 pm
What's your diet looking like nowadays bro? You still eating for clean mass?

C.Coronato
01-13-09, 1:55 pm
Pro Wrestler thank you, and i respect your views and thoughts, so i will be most likely be taking from your ideas and putting them to myself. I also have just recently read that the secret to really wide lats is close grip movements, damn i wish i remembered who preached it. Lee Preist maybe? Im not sure but i will be thinking of that next back workout. As far as Legs. I love/hate leg days. but as it comes ill fill you in. I was blessed with thick thighs and calves, and skinny ankles. They are what helped me win the novice overall as a middleweight.

Aggression - Yes im still in eating for lean mass. I try to stay fairly lean all year, that way i wont have to struggle to peak for show season. I always stayed away from eating heavy just to gain, i always liked to stay around 10% BF and still retain my abs and yet still bulk up to 195. Like I said my goal is to be up to 200, decently lean, before i begin the decent down into the land of shows.

G Diesel
01-13-09, 5:33 pm
Looking forward to following your journey bro... You have a pragmatic and proven approach which has already served you well. You've got a ton of potential and you're just getting started. I'll definitely be keeping an eye. Peace, G

Firedrake
01-13-09, 5:42 pm
Great looking back day -- you're definitely hitting volume and angles on that. I know my trainer, Rage, has me doing close grip lat movements, too. I only recently started doing wide-grip stuff again, and my back has really started to respond to the close grip stuff.

C.Coronato
01-14-09, 9:45 am
G and Drake thanks guys. I am hoping to step on stage and kill it this season. Drake i'm going to try to do more close grip exercizes and see how it goes. Also G - thanks for demolition delts. I did it last night both one and two. and shit was on fire. My workout parter thought he was gonna puke, and one of the Personal trainers at the gym asked me if he could workout with us one day. I just smiled and continued to chug along. I love the feeling of the stares and wondering what the hell is going on with this kid. I wonder to myself what is going on in their heads. And im sure they wonder back, whats wrong with this kids head. Either way I love it and i constantly want more. After a long day at work its always a good refresher to step back into the once musty, now turned Fitness Facility workout room. The walls have been repainted and new flat screens have been hung. The memories of the old Powerhouse watching the old school big guys slang around weights are slowly fading. I am the new generation to open the eyes of the young bucks. I want to let them know that im not going anywhere, and regrardless of the name of the gym, and the colors they fly, i'm still lifting heavy and i'll still be here day in and day out.

First is to start with 4 sets of DB's. Put them on the ground so no one messes with your shit. You will be doing 3 huge sets of side laterals. -(20,15,10,6) - 1 set then i did 2 more.
Bent Over Laterals - 3 sets 15lbs-15reps, 25lbs-10reps, 35lbs-8reps.
Front Laterals - 3 sets 20lbs-15reps, 30lbs-10reps, 40lbs-8 reps.

My shoulders were bent already .. but yes, i did some presses, but i did as heavy as i could since i could already barely move.

Military Press - 4 sets(15,12,10,8) - 95,135,145,155
Behind the Neck Press - 4 sets (15,12,10,8) - 95,135,155,155
Shoulder Press Db - 4 sets (12,10,8,6) - 55,65,70,75
Shrugs DB - 3 sets (15,15,15) 80,80,80

Now that was a killer shoulder workout.

ghost
01-14-09, 9:50 am
Looking good trunk! Looking forward to following your journey brother.. keep at it.

G Diesel
01-14-09, 10:45 am
G and Drake thanks guys. I am hoping to step on stage and kill it this season. Drake i'm going to try to do more close grip exercizes and see how it goes. Also G - thanks for demolition delts. I did it last night both one and two. and shit was on fire. My workout parter thought he was gonna puke, and one of the Personal trainers at the gym asked me if he could workout with us one day. I just smiled and continued to chug along. I love the feeling of the stares and wondering what the hell is going on with this kid. I wonder to myself what is going on in their heads. And im sure they wonder back, whats wrong with this kids head. Either way I love it and i constantly want more. After a long day at work its always a good refresher to step back into the once musty, now turned Fitness Facility workout room. The walls have been repainted and new flat screens have been hung. The memories of the old Powerhouse watching the old school big guys slang around weights are slowly fading. I am the new generation to open the eyes of the young bucks. I want to let them know that im not going anywhere, and regrardless of the name of the gym, and the colors they fly, i'm still lifting heavy and i'll still be here day in and day out.

First is to start with 4 sets of DB's. Put them on the ground so no one messes with your shit. You will be doing 3 huge sets of side laterals. -(20,15,10,6) - 1 set then i did 2 more.
Bent Over Laterals - 3 sets 15lbs-15reps, 25lbs-10reps, 35lbs-8reps.
Front Laterals - 3 sets 20lbs-15reps, 30lbs-10reps, 40lbs-8 reps.

My shoulders were bent already .. but yes, i did some presses, but i did as heavy as i could since i could already barely move.

Military Press - 4 sets(15,12,10,8) - 95,135,145,155
Behind the Neck Press - 4 sets (15,12,10,8) - 95,135,155,155
Shoulder Press Db - 4 sets (12,10,8,6) - 55,65,70,75
Shrugs DB - 3 sets (15,15,15) 80,80,80

Now that was a killer shoulder workout.

Good shit bro... People think that only back and legs are the bodyparts that can make you want to puke, obviously they haven't trained delts and arms hard enough. Peace, G

C.Coronato
01-14-09, 12:40 pm
G- they obviously havent read your workouts either than. Its such a love/hate feeling of walking out of the gym almost ready to spew. You know you did something so right, and yet so very wrong.

prowrestler
01-14-09, 12:41 pm
great shoulder work

SelfInflicted
01-14-09, 1:02 pm
Nice shoulder workout! Shoulders are definitely my favorite body part to workout.

Vaze_06
01-14-09, 2:12 pm
got to keep my promise... sub!

C.Coronato
01-14-09, 2:13 pm
haha thanks vase! ill let you know either way on the squats!

hardworkE
01-14-09, 2:25 pm
Workouts are looking legit, do you have a sample diet anywhere on the forvm?

C.Coronato
01-14-09, 2:32 pm
HardworkE .. this is my diet as i follow pretty close, I have competed before at two different shows, i did fairly well so this did ok for me last year, however i may be upping my quanity soon with protein. Im trying to hit my 200lb mark :

Meal One : 8 eggs (2 whole, 6 white), 1 cup measured dry oats, one banana
Meal Two : One Real Gains Shake with one T Almond Butter
Meal Three : Two cans tuna, 1/2 cup whole wheat pasta, some balsamic vin, and cherry tomatoes
Meal Four : Three Natural PB sandwiches on Flax seed bread
Meal Five : 10 oz turkey, one sweet potato, 1/2 cup broc
Meal Six : 10 oz turkey, one sweet potato, 1/2 cup broc
Meal Seven (after workout) : 50 gram Whey, one T Almond Butter, One Banana

The Epidemic
01-14-09, 8:03 pm
ill get a pic up when i can .. im from toms river, i did the golds classic in long branch as well as a natural show up in poughkeepsie. Were u at the golds classic?
we should train soonbro

Psycho77
01-14-09, 10:26 pm
Strong lifting going on here. Subbed for ride!

JustJ
01-15-09, 3:48 am
badass shoulder workout. how do you like realgains? been looking at it for awhile, but just looking isn't cutting it ha.

G Diesel
01-15-09, 9:23 am
HardworkE .. this is my diet as i follow pretty close, I have competed before at two different shows, i did fairly well so this did ok for me last year, however i may be upping my quanity soon with protein. Im trying to hit my 200lb mark :

Meal One : 8 eggs (2 whole, 6 white), 1 cup measured dry oats, one banana
Meal Two : One Real Gains Shake with one T Almond Butter
Meal Three : Two cans tuna, 1/2 cup whole wheat pasta, some balsamic vin, and cherry tomatoes
Meal Four : Three Natural PB sandwiches on Flax seed bread
Meal Five : 10 oz turkey, one sweet potato, 1/2 cup broc
Meal Six : 10 oz turkey, one sweet potato, 1/2 cup broc
Meal Seven (after workout) : 50 gram Whey, one T Almond Butter, One Banana

That right there is the diet of a serious athlete that wants to grow and do it right... Good shit bro. Peace, G

C.Coronato
01-15-09, 10:40 am
we should train soonbro

where are ya coming from my brotha?

C.Coronato
01-15-09, 10:41 am
badass shoulder workout. how do you like realgains? been looking at it for awhile, but just looking isn't cutting it ha.

realgains has been good to me. I def always could use the extra 1000 calories in there. HAHA. I think animal might have samples, give them a call, maybe they have something out there for ya.

C.Coronato
01-15-09, 10:42 am
That right there is the diet of a serious athlete that wants to grow and do it right... Good shit bro. Peace, G

Thanks G, much appreciated from a HUGE athlete like yourself.

C.Coronato
01-15-09, 11:01 am
SO another day down. its 930 and im leaving the second job. I got my heart set on hitting chest tonight. I want it big. I got another 40 miles to drive before i get there. I slug my new mix of storm and shock and take my m-stak. That shit starts to hit me .. hard. I find my hands holding onto the wheel tighter, and the gas goes down a little further. That needle that reads MPH goes alittle higher. i like this feeling. This chest workout is gonna be killer. Ive been up for 15 hours or so by this point. And i feel good, i feel alive. Ahh finally i can see the so wonderful bright neon green colors of Oxygen Fitness in good old Brick New Jersey. This has been home base for a long time now, and ill stay true even thru the name changes, from hardcore to family fitness. Like i said. I am the new generation and Im here to stay. I got some fresh animal threads on tonight and im feeling good. I quickly change in the parking lot and wait for my training parter to pull up. Chest day -- Dreaded chest day. I gotta get that upper chest fuller. That stage is mine this year.

Incline BB Press - one warmup 4 sets 10 reps, (135,185,225,225) -feelin good
Incline DB Flye - 4 sets, 10 reps (25,35,40,50)
Flat Flye - 3 sets, 10,8,8,6 (50,60,65,70) /
Superset with 4 sets Flat DB - 70,70,70,70 (mind you im dead after this)
CableCrossovers 6 sets real light superset with 15 pushups after.

Calves - 3 Big Sets no rest
Donkeys - 220lbs 15 reps
Seated Legs Facing out 130lbs 15 reps
Standing Legs Facing in 300lbs 15 reps

Gotta love that feeling. Any thoughts / input?

Aggression
01-15-09, 11:32 am
Storm/Shock/M-Stak will definitely do that to you. If it effects you like the way it did me, be ready to see that needle tip over 200lbs real soon brother.

Looks like a solid chest workout. Very nice man.

Psycho77
01-15-09, 11:47 am
Strong chest workout bro.

Like what you're doing for calves there.

hardworkE
01-15-09, 12:58 pm
How are you taking mstak/shock? Do you take mstak 45 minutes before training and shock 15 minutes later? Keep the red pill with the mstak of leave it out?

C.Coronato
01-15-09, 1:01 pm
I mix a scoop of storm and a scoop of shock. I drank it down, then i only waited a few minutes later and took the M. I left the red stimulant pill in, however i have read about some people taking it out and still working fine. I may try today by taking it out.

Toni69
01-15-09, 10:08 pm
subbed! This guy is seriously no joke..built like a brickhouse and just ripped...amazing physique for his age, already winning big shows. You have great future ahead of you...Im gonna follow along and watch you grow!

Vaze_06
01-15-09, 10:09 pm
nice work out bro, so u told me u would try the hooky style... how was it?!

Psycho77
01-16-09, 8:05 am
subbed! This guy is seriously no joke..built like a brickhouse and just ripped...amazing physique for his age, already winning big shows. You have great future ahead of you...Im gonna follow along and watch you grow!

pics!!!

C.Coronato
01-16-09, 9:28 am

Thanks toni! You look just as good, dont let anyone tell you different! Thank you and i hope that my future is a good one

C.Coronato
01-16-09, 9:29 am
nice work out bro, so u told me u would try the hooky style... how was it?!

Vase, hooker style was def good. I did my Light warm up flat, then 4 sets of heavy as hooker, and than another flat. It really is such a better feeling. Thank you for the insight!!

J-Dawg
01-16-09, 9:38 am
SO another day down. its 930 and im leaving the second job. I got my heart set on hitting chest tonight. I want it big. I got another 40 miles to drive before i get there. I slug my new mix of storm and shock and take my m-stak. That shit starts to hit me .. hard. I find my hands holding onto the wheel tighter, and the gas goes down a little further. That needle that reads MPH goes alittle higher. i like this feeling. This chest workout is gonna be killer. Ive been up for 15 hours or so by this point. And i feel good, i feel alive. Ahh finally i can see the so wonderful bright neon green colors of Oxygen Fitness in good old Brick New Jersey. This has been home base for a long time now, and ill stay true even thru the name changes, from hardcore to family fitness. Like i said. I am the new generation and Im here to stay. I got some fresh animal threads on tonight and im feeling good. I quickly change in the parking lot and wait for my training parter to pull up. Chest day -- Dreaded chest day. I gotta get that upper chest fuller. That stage is mine this year.

Incline BB Press - one warmup 4 sets 10 reps, (135,185,225,225) -feelin good
Incline DB Flye - 4 sets, 10 reps (25,35,40,50)
Flat Flye - 3 sets, 10,8,8,6 (50,60,65,70) /
Superset with 4 sets Flat DB - 70,70,70,70 (mind you im dead after this)
CableCrossovers 6 sets real light superset with 15 pushups after.

Calves - 3 Big Sets no rest
Donkeys - 220lbs 15 reps
Seated Legs Facing out 130lbs 15 reps
Standing Legs Facing in 300lbs 15 reps

Gotta love that feeling. Any thoughts / input?

This is some serious volume. Those are my favorite kind of workouts. I can imagine how dead, yet tremendous you felt afterwards.

C.Coronato
01-16-09, 9:55 am
Ah long day. Up at 630, only to get hit with a fuckin snow storm, and dumb mother fuckin drivers not knowing how to control their cars. People all over the place, and driving at 30 mph. Move, get out the way. So frustrating. Got my meals in, and im feeling quite large today. Finally get outta work, and can feel the anxiousness of wanted to hit legs hard. My partner bailed on me, so ill be alone tonight. Thats ok, it just means i dont get to rest as much. LEGS.. This shit is NOT for the faint hearted or anyone who gives up quick. I was excited. I havent been this excited for a workout in a long time. I down my STORM/SHOCK and hit the M-Stak. I pull up only to be feeling the blood in my eyes tingle and the veins in my legs pump. Damn i love this game. I love this life. Its 7:30 and there are still a good amount of people doing their regular bullshit. Cardio deck is full, and so are are benches. People wering bright green to match their Oxygen Fitness Atire. New Sign: Coming soon, 25 new cardio machines. How about replacing the 100 lb, and 140 lb dumbells that mysteriously dissappeared?? How about the regular tube TV's are fine, and not everyone needs flat screen LCD. Anyway. Good thing i walk right past them and crank the Ozzy. I go right to squats --

Squats - 135lbs.(15),185(12),225(10),225(10),315(8),185(25) -- WOW. FUN.
Leg Press - Super - Hack Squat - 315lbs.(10)/225(10),315(10)/225(10),315(10)/225(10)
Leg Extensions - SuperDropSet - Started at 110lb,90,70,50,30, all until failure. i shot for 10.
Seated Calf - Super - Leg Press Calf - 100lb(45)/90(25),125(40)/180(25),150(35)/270(25), 175(25)/360(20),200(15)/360(15)
Standing Calf - Super - BodyWeight Calf - 25(300)/25,25(300)/20,25(300)/10
Stiff Leg Deads - 135(15),225(10),275(6), Burped a few times here, thought forsure i was losing my lunch. Held it down and chugged thru.
High Platform Leg Press - 270lbs(15),360(10),450(8)
Seated Leg Curls - Super - Standing Uni Leg Curls - 12/12, 12/12, 12/12 -- just wanted to finish so i didnt get my weights. Ya i sat down for a good 20 minutes after that, just to suck up enough courage to walk out. My legs were shot. And i love it.

-- Laying in bed last night i got up to hit the bathroom, and the second i stood up and straitened my legs, both of them charlie horsed up, and i fell. It was glorious. I was laying in the middle of my bedroom at about 2 am, trying to massage them out. Ill say it again. I love this game.

Aggression
01-16-09, 10:15 am
-- Laying in bed last night i got up to hit the bathroom, and the second i stood up and straitened my legs, both of them charlie horsed up, and i fell. It was glorious. I was laying in the middle of my bedroom at about 2 am, trying to massage them out. Ill say it again. I love this game.

YES

Toni69
01-16-09, 11:51 am
Ah long day. Up at 630, only to get hit with a fuckin snow storm, and dumb mother fuckin drivers not knowing how to control their cars. People all over the place, and driving at 30 mph. Move, get out the way. So frustrating. Got my meals in, and im feeling quite large today. Finally get outta work, and can feel the anxiousness of wanted to hit legs hard. My partner bailed on me, so ill be alone tonight. Thats ok, it just means i dont get to rest as much. LEGS.. This shit is NOT for the faint hearted or anyone who gives up quick. I was excited. I havent been this excited for a workout in a long time. I down my STORM/SHOCK and hit the M-Stak. I pull up only to be feeling the blood in my eyes tingle and the veins in my legs pump. Damn i love this game. I love this life. Its 7:30 and there are still a good amount of people doing their regular bullshit. Cardio deck is full, and so are are benches. People wering bright green to match their Oxygen Fitness Atire. New Sign: Coming soon, 25 new cardio machines. How about replacing the 100 lb, and 140 lb dumbells that mysteriously dissappeared?? How about the regular tube TV's are fine, and not everyone needs flat screen LCD. Anyway. Good thing i walk right past them and crank the Ozzy. I go right to squats --

Leg Press - Super - Hack Squat - 315lbs.(10)/225(10),315(10)/225(10),315(10)/225(10)
Leg Extensions - SuperDropSet - Started at 110lb,90,70,50,30, all until failure. i shot for 10.
Seated Calf - Super - Leg Press Calf - 100lb(45)/90(25),125(40)/180(25),150(35)/270(25), 175(25)/360(20),200(15)/360(15)
Stiff Leg Deads - 135(15),225(10),275(6), Burped a few times here, thought forsure i was losing my lunch. Held it down and chugged thru.
Seated Leg Curls - Super - Standing Uni Leg Curls - 12/12, 12/12, 12/12 -- just wanted to finish so i didnt get my weights. Ya i sat down for a good 20 minutes after that, just to suck up enough courage to walk out. My legs were shot. And i love it.

ok..I dont know if I can keep up with your leg days...willing to try though..;)

C.Coronato
01-16-09, 12:00 pm
tree trunk legs isnt just a handle toni, and your more than welcome to tag along!

JUGGERNAUT
01-16-09, 3:02 pm
subbed....you are going to have a long history of kicking ass up on that stage!

Vaze_06
01-16-09, 9:46 pm
Vase, hooker style was def good. I did my Light warm up flat, then 4 sets of heavy as hooker, and than another flat. It really is such a better feeling. Thank you for the insight!!

glad u like them and who knows, maybe helping out to become a bigger freak! lol ;p
love your leg's day

Psycho77
01-17-09, 7:06 am
definitely one of the sickest leg days i've seen thus far.

in the standing calf, is that 25lbs x300 reps or 25 reps x 300lbs, either way, both are sick!

ATLMusclBro5
01-17-09, 10:18 am
Great work bro. Definitely along for the ride. Look forward to competing on stage with you one day!! Stay pumped.

C.Coronato
01-17-09, 1:12 pm
definitely one of the sickest leg days i've seen thus far.

in the standing calf, is that 25lbs x300 reps or 25 reps x 300lbs, either way, both are sick!

that would be 25 reps at 300 lbs. how ever i may try the latter .. 300 reps? sounds fuckin good to me.

C.Coronato
01-17-09, 1:12 pm
Great work bro. Definitely along for the ride. Look forward to competing on stage with you one day!! Stay pumped.

thanks for droppin by brother. and to grace the stage with any animal brother would be a pleasure.

C.Coronato
01-17-09, 1:16 pm
off to back day. Got a nice sleep in and ready to take it by storm. Ive been told i have a competition winning back .. who knows, i just want to be built like a shit house. Took my storm/shock therapy and my M-Stak. Off to kill

Vaze_06
01-17-09, 9:41 pm
kill that back Trunk

Psycho77
01-17-09, 9:46 pm
that would be 25 reps at 300 lbs. how ever i may try the latter .. 300 reps? sounds fuckin good to me.

lol. was thinking the same thing. 300 reps, thats gotta hurt.

Big Wides
01-18-09, 10:37 pm
Count me as subbed....got some kick ass sessions here, your diet is on point as well as your supplimentation. Its going to be fun watching what unfolds in here

Aggression
01-19-09, 9:14 am
Ive been told i have a competition winning back .. who knows, i just want to be built like a shit house.

I don't know who said this, but they're right. I've seen you throw out them lats; fucking impressive bro.

C.Coronato
01-19-09, 11:01 am
Sorry fellas, i got lost along the way during the weekend, and just relaxed for a while. Friday I hit arms. I love arm day. I always loved the feeling of the onion like skin peeling away at my forearms. You guys know the feeling that after during forearm curls, you did so many that you cant even make a fist. Now that, that right there, in that single moment, im in love. I love the feeling of litterally not being able to grab a single 1/8 of an inch of your skin. Its that tight and that pumped. Man. Love. I guess i should get out more ..

As i roll up, like all others have said, its Friday night, not many people in the gym. Always the select few. I throw up my hoodie and my partner and I get to work. We started changing our workouts alot, and i have been quite a fan. I get that Intra-Aid flowing in me and we hit the weights.

Bis-
Warmup - One Minute of the machine curl stacked with one 45 lb plate.
Incline Bench Curls - 25(10),30(10),35(8),35(8)
Scott Curls w/EZ curl - 60(10),60(10),60(10)
Laying Down Curls -70(10),80(10),80(8)

Tris-
Warmup - One Minute of V-Bar Pushdown at 60lbs.
Skull Crushers - 60(10),70(10),80(10)
Rope Over the Head - 50(12),50(12)50(12)
Weighted Dips(my weight plus ..) +45lb(10),+90lb(10),+90lb(10)

Forearms -
Warmup - One Minute over the bench curls -40lbs
Reverse Curl - 50(10),50(10),50(10)
PVC pipe and Rope - up and down three times at 25 lbs.

My arms were feeling good. Very burnt. Very pumped.

C.Coronato
01-19-09, 11:02 am
Count me as subbed....got some kick ass sessions here, your diet is on point as well as your supplimentation. Its going to be fun watching what unfolds in here

Thanks big wides, glad to have you here for the ride.

C.Coronato
01-19-09, 11:03 am
I don't know who said this, but they're right. I've seen you throw out them lats; fucking impressive bro.

haha yes sir, u sure did see me take that trophy. This year, im hoping to have a little more competition if you know what I mean.

Aggression
01-19-09, 11:08 am
haha yes sir, u sure did see me take that trophy. This year, im hoping to have a little more competition if you know what I mean.

... I think I get the gist ....

C.Coronato
01-19-09, 11:13 am
Saturday was a long day. Hit back finally and it always feels good. I told my parter i would do dumbell rows all day.

Wide Pullups - Going for 50 now, as per Aggression and J-Dawg. It took me i think 5 sets total, but i got there.
High Lat Pull Down Machine - 2PPS(10),3PPS(10)3PPS(10)
Low Lat Pull Up Machine - 2PPS(10),3PPS(10),3PPS(10)
Different High Lat Machine - 1PPS(10),2PPS(10),2PPS(10)
Bentover DB Row - 130lb(10),150lb(10),150(10)
Reverse Grip Pull Down - super - Wide Lat Pull Down - 10 each way at 130lbs

ABS - Taken from Aggression as Well
Rope Pull Downs up to 100 - my weights dont go in 10s, so we made due.

50lbs
58lbs
65lbs
72lbs

C.Coronato
01-19-09, 11:20 am
Sunday, chest day. I dont take any days off. I know im advised to, but if its not broken, why fix it. I have made many gains such a young kid, so i always trained 7 days a week.

We tried yet another workout today. Today was the 50's Super Drop Set. It was not fun. And today my chest is the sorest it has been in months. The way this works is you start at usually what you would end with. You do as many as you can and then drop 10lbs. You keep dropping 10lbs, until you reach 50 reps. So the weights will be the starting weights as shown.

Incline Bench - 235lb
Incline Flye - 50lb
Flat Bench - 235lb
Flat Flye - 70lb
Decline Bench - 235lb

We then proceeded to do our 6 sets of cables superset with pushups. My chest was the fullest and most pump i believe i have ever had it. Anyone ever try a super drop set like this? We are going to incorp one exercise like this into each one of our workouts from now on, and occasionally do a full workout like that.

Psycho77
01-19-09, 11:23 am
Sunday, chest day. I dont take any days off. I know im advised to, but if its not broken, why fix it. I have made many gains such a young kid, so i always trained 7 days a week.

We tried yet another workout today. Today was the 50's Super Drop Set. It was not fun. And today my chest is the sorest it has been in months. The way this works is you start at usually what you would end with. You do as many as you can and then drop 10lbs. You keep dropping 10lbs, until you reach 50 reps. So the weights will be the starting weights as shown.

Incline Bench - 235lb
Incline Flye - 50lb
Flat Bench - 235lb
Flat Flye - 70lb
Decline Bench - 235lb

We then proceeded to do our 6 sets of cables superset with pushups. My chest was the fullest and most pump i believe i have ever had it. Anyone ever try a super drop set like this? We are going to incorp one exercise like this into each one of our workouts from now on, and occasionally do a full workout like that.

nice work!

Toni69
01-19-09, 11:33 am

Incline Bench - 235lb
Incline Flye - 50lb
Flat Bench - 235lb
Flat Flye - 70lb
Decline Bench - 235lb

love the wo's and I agree with you on the days off thing. I only take days off if I feel I need to. Some weeks I train 5-7 days straight, other weeks if I feel the need, I take a day off in between to rest and recover then start over...Im not textbook in how I train at all and neither are you...I like that!

prowrestler
01-19-09, 11:51 am

Incline Bench - 235lb
Incline Flye - 50lb
Flat Bench - 235lb
Flat Flye - 70lb
Decline Bench - 235lb

nice one dude!

mchik
01-19-09, 12:01 pm
Wow! Good stuff here. I subbed! Solid workouts, but great diet especially!

hardworkE
01-20-09, 9:50 am
Chest workout looks intense, I'm definitely trying that soon...

Maharg
01-20-09, 9:57 am
Yea, that chest day sounds pretty damn rough bro. I may copy that one at some point.

C.Coronato
01-20-09, 10:32 am
ya chest day was good. My partner came up with it. It was a deep burn let me tell you, we wont be doing that every week, but like i said we will every once and a while. Its good guys check it out. let me know how you guys like it.

C.Coronato
01-20-09, 10:52 am
Monday - Shoulders and Delts. Demolition Delts, round 2.

Snow. Again. I hate the cold. Shit sucks. People all over the road, noone knows how to drive in the armpit of america. I love jersey tho. So dont knock it. Leaving one job, onto another. A client. A women client who is awesome. She works hard and doesnt complain much. She raises my spirits into forgetting the brutal cold outside. My second client cancels, so off to the gym semi early. HA. I get there at 9PM. The whole ride there, i felt way out of it. The throw up was bubbling in my throat, and my head felt like a giant was jumping up and down on it. It was pulsing like no other. Needless to say, i hit the gym anyway. Once again, not many people around. I see a few familiar faces from HS and pause only for a minute to converse. My gym partner is next to me and is just as amped to get on with demolition delts. Shit, come to think of it, my shoulders were still hurting from last weeks. Damn thats so good. I normally never ever bring a pad to write my numbers down, and the one day i do, i left it on the damn military press, forever to be lost.

-Side Delts - superset 20,15,10,8 -reps 4 sets of these, 15lb,20lb,25lb,35lb
-Bent over Rear Delts - 20,15,10,8 - 20lb,25lb,30lb,40lb
-Front Delts - 15,10,8 - 15lb,25lb,35lb
-Military Press - 15,12,10,8 - 135lb,155lb,175lb,195lb -
-Behind the Neck Press - 15,12,10,8 - 95lb,105lb,115lb,135lb
-DB Shoulder Press - 15,12,8 - 60lb,70lb,60lb - on the 70, my shoulder was feelin weird, so i went down again.
-DB Shrugs - super - Get Bigs - 10/10,10/10.10/10 - 80lb,80lb,80lb. Get Bigs are something that we started doing a while back. My partner just named them Get Bigs yesterday, kinda a spur of the moment thing. You take really heavy weights and u try to push your arms out to the side, almost like side delts, just very heavy, they point is not to get that high but to really squeeze it out. Get it about 5 inches or so away from your waist. Its a burn.

-Calves - 100s - Took this from Aggression, but i do it now also with calves. Start at 90lbs on the seated calf raise. Do as many as you can until failure. Everytime you fail, you add 10lbs onto it, until you hit 100reps. I stopped at 130lbs

-Abs - Rope Pull 100s - The original Aggression move.

Get big. Shoulders burn today. I got wheels tonight. I love wheels. I love getting out of bed with cramps and not being able to walk. Thats love baby.

JUGGERNAUT
01-20-09, 11:13 am
Awesome intensity

simpleguy
01-20-09, 11:21 am
looking great man... hope the wheel session's just as good as this one

Aggression
01-20-09, 11:28 am
I have to patent that 100-rep set. Seems like a lot of people are giving it a try. I love the 100 rep rope crunch. Might have to do that calf rep set too. Sounds intense.

C.Coronato
01-20-09, 12:39 pm
haha ya im using it more and more in different things

SelfInflicted
01-20-09, 1:05 pm

Incline Bench - 235lb
Incline Flye - 50lb
Flat Bench - 235lb
Flat Flye - 70lb
Decline Bench - 235lb

Couple of questions regarding this workout.
1) Do you warm up with a lighter weight before starting this?
2) Do you only do the drop set(or 50 reps) for each exercise? Or do you do the insane drop set after you do your normal sets. IE 60/12 70/12 80/12 then begin drop set of 50 with 80.

C.Coronato
01-20-09, 1:39 pm
Couple of questions regarding this workout.
1) Do you warm up with a lighter weight before starting this?
2) Do you only do the drop set(or 50 reps) for each exercise? Or do you do the insane drop set after you do your normal sets. IE 60/12 70/12 80/12 then begin drop set of 50 with 80.

1)I warmed up by doing a set of about 10 reps at 40lbs on DB press. I stretched a good amount then hopped in.

2)No we start at heavy, and we want to reach 50 reps. So the first set was Incline at 235, i got 7 up, the next set was 225, i got 4 up, next set was 215, i got 8 up, and just continue to do that until you hit 50 reps.

Vaze_06
01-20-09, 9:03 pm
u have some intense sessions trunk! cant wait to see how it went for legs

Psycho77
01-21-09, 10:41 am
Monday - Shoulders and Delts. Demolition Delts, round 2.

Snow. Again. I hate the cold. Shit sucks. People all over the road, noone knows how to drive in the armpit of america. I love jersey tho. So dont knock it. Leaving one job, onto another. A client. A women client who is awesome. She works hard and doesnt complain much. She raises my spirits into forgetting the brutal cold outside. My second client cancels, so off to the gym semi early. HA. I get there at 9PM. The whole ride there, i felt way out of it. The throw up was bubbling in my throat, and my head felt like a giant was jumping up and down on it. It was pulsing like no other. Needless to say, i hit the gym anyway. Once again, not many people around. I see a few familiar faces from HS and pause only for a minute to converse. My gym partner is next to me and is just as amped to get on with demolition delts. Shit, come to think of it, my shoulders were still hurting from last weeks. Damn thats so good. I normally never ever bring a pad to write my numbers down, and the one day i do, i left it on the damn military press, forever to be lost.

-Military Press - 15,12,10,8 - 135lb,155lb,175lb,195lb -
-DB Shoulder Press - 15,12,8 - 60lb,70lb,60lb - on the 70, my shoulder was feelin weird, so i went down again.
-DB Shrugs - super - Get Bigs - 10/10,10/10.10/10 - 80lb,80lb,80lb. Get Bigs are something that we started doing a while back. My partner just named them Get Bigs yesterday, kinda a spur of the moment thing. You take really heavy weights and u try to push your arms out to the side, almost like side delts, just very heavy, they point is not to get that high but to really squeeze it out. Get it about 5 inches or so away from your waist. Its a burn.

-Calves - 100s - Took this from Aggression, but i do it now also with calves. Start at 90lbs on the seated calf raise. Do as many as you can until failure. Everytime you fail, you add 10lbs onto it, until you hit 100reps. I stopped at 130lbs

-Abs - Rope Pull 100s - The original Aggression move.

Get big. Shoulders burn today. I got wheels tonight. I love wheels. I love getting out of bed with cramps and not being able to walk. Thats love baby.

very nice work!

C.Coronato
01-21-09, 10:46 am
Wheels. Love Wheels day. Today i was not alone. Today i had my partner and he endured what i went thru alone last week. It was a good feeling knowing that itll be over soon, but when i step on that stage my quads/hams/calves are gonna be popping. I never had such a pump in my calves before and it was amazing. One kid commented on how much we were killing calves today, and my statement back was, "i have shows to win, and he (my training partner) is just stuck in the middle." I got the look of death from him. But hell thats what we are all here for. We are hear to look better, feel better, strive for success. I am here to be the best i can be, and that means winning up on that stage. Everytime i even have a glipse of failure i think of the guy next to me hitting his abs and thighs, and i squeeze out 5 more reps in legs presses. Because that guy next to me, is doing just 2 more, and i gotta beat him. Thats my fuel, and thats what keeps me going every day. The guy next to me is just one step ahead and one rep more. Im always striving, not to beat him, but absolutely man handle. Take one contest at a time. Wheels.

-Squats - 15(135),12(225),12(225),10(275),8(315),25(185) -
-Leg Press/Hack Squat - 10/10,10/10,10/10 - 5pps/2pps (up)
-SuperDrop Extensions - all to failure - 100,80,60,40,20
-Seated Calf/Leg Press Calf - 40/40(3pps/2pps),35/35(3/2),30/30(4/2),25/25(5/2),20/20(5,3)
-Standing Calf/Unilateral BW Calf - 25(300)/failure,25(330)/failure,25(360)/failure
-Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 15(135),12(225),8(275)
-High Plate Leg Press - 15(3pps),12(4pps),8(5pps)
-Leg Curls/Unilateral Standing Leg Curl - 12/12,10/10,8/8, (140,50)

--felt alot better than last week. Thats as my brother aggression says, Progress. And boy does it feel good.

C.Coronato
01-21-09, 10:47 am
u have some intense sessions trunk! cant wait to see how it went for legs

thanks Vase! Check it out!

Aggression
01-21-09, 11:16 am
Progress is the name of the game brother. Sick wheel thrashing.

That guy next to you flexing that ab and thigh shot who did those extra reps ...
- hmmmm ... any idea on who that could possibly be?

Vaze_06
01-21-09, 11:20 am
Wheels. Love Wheels day. Today i was not alone. Today i had my partner and he endured what i went thru alone last week. It was a good feeling knowing that itll be over soon, but when i step on that stage my quads/hams/calves are gonna be popping. I never had such a pump in my calves before and it was amazing. One kid commented on how much we were killing calves today, and my statement back was, "i have shows to win, and he (my training partner) is just stuck in the middle." I got the look of death from him. But hell thats what we are all here for. We are hear to look better, feel better, strive for success. I am here to be the best i can be, and that means winning up on that stage. Everytime i even have a glipse of failure i think of the guy next to me hitting his abs and thighs, and i squeeze out 5 more reps in legs presses. Because that guy next to me, is doing just 2 more, and i gotta beat him. Thats my fuel, and thats what keeps me going every day. The guy next to me is just one step ahead and one rep more. Im always striving, not to beat him, but absolutely man handle. Take one contest at a time. Wheels.

-Seated Calf/Leg Press Calf - 40/40(3pps/2pps),35/35(3/2),30/30(4/2),25/25(5/2),20/20(5,3)
-Standing Calf/Unilateral BW Calf - 25(300)/failure,25(330)/failure,25(360)/failure

--felt alot better than last week. Thats as my brother aggression says, Progress. And boy does it feel good.

goood luck walking bro! seriously know how to destroy your legs, love it

hardworkE
01-21-09, 11:29 am
That is another solid workout. As long as the diet is on track, you'll be set for the next competition

Hoffdogg
01-21-09, 11:54 am
I am on board man! Impressive and Motivating Journey, great workouts.

C.Coronato
01-21-09, 12:11 pm
Progress is the name of the game brother. Sick wheel thrashing.

That guy next to you flexing that ab and thigh shot who did those extra reps ...
- hmmmm ... any idea on who that could possibly be?

haha the hopes of you my brother.

C.Coronato
01-21-09, 12:11 pm
goood luck walking bro! seriously know how to destroy your legs, love it

Yes walking was not the best thing in the world last night. But no pain no gain.

C.Coronato
01-21-09, 12:12 pm
That is another solid workout. As long as the diet is on track, you'll be set for the next competition

My diet is in check brotha. I did two shows last year, and did fairly well and have been on a solid off season diet for about a month now, and i must say its been going very well. Gains are going thru the roof, will u be joining myself and aggression on the stage anytime soon?

C.Coronato
01-21-09, 12:13 pm
I am on board man! Impressive and Motivating Journey, great workouts.

Thanks for the support brotha. Good to have you.

hardworkE
01-21-09, 12:53 pm
My diet is in check brotha. I did two shows last year, and did fairly well and have been on a solid off season diet for about a month now, and i must say its been going very well. Gains are going thru the roof, will u be joining myself and aggression on the stage anytime soon?

Once I have the 'I saw the body of a bodybuilder' epiphany like Aggression, I'll walk on the stage. Something I will do at some point, everything is still under construction...you can't half ass something like that. Being a ripped 160 pounder on stage just doesnt appeal to me, need to be closer to 180-200....

Aggression
01-21-09, 1:33 pm
Once I have the 'I saw the body of a bodybuilder' epiphany like Aggression, I'll walk on the stage. Something I will do at some point, everything is still under construction...you can't half ass something like that. Being a ripped 160 pounder on stage just doesnt appeal to me, need to be closer to 180-200....

Glad to hear you want to do that bro. Consistency with diet and training, that's all it is. Keep the food coming in and the weights going up. I'm sure it won't be a problem for you.

C.Coronato
01-21-09, 2:29 pm

Understandable brotha .. there is always different weight classes, i personally competed at middle weight, which was 174. There was like 2 or 3 classes below mine and 2 or 3 above. Its not all about size, but more about density, how tight you are, if your completely free of water, proportioning, and ill tell u i was far from being the biggest guy on stage, and i still came out on top in the Novice, ask aggression. There were guys who out weighed me by 50, 60 lbs. No worries my brotha .. when your ready, youll get up there.

Toni69
01-21-09, 2:39 pm

love the way you think...and train...and look..haha! anyway, awesome leg day indeed! I attempted the SLDL's w BB monday and Im not too much of a fan of that movement cause I prefer that particular exercise with db's instead, but I have to say, it did put a hurtin on my hams after the fact. And anything uni-lateral is a yes in my leg training...lov single leg leg presses too.

awesome work and no doubt your gonna be a leader on that stage..you got the right attitude and approach to the sport...if you saw me now you would see two thumbs up and a way too big smile on my face. ;) ...LOL

C.Coronato
01-21-09, 3:38 pm
Thanks toni. Always there to lift the spirits. And as far as SLDL they are not fun at all. They are not for the weak hearted. and thanks for the 2 thumbs!

Psycho77
01-22-09, 11:25 am

Loving the intensity of your wheelz day bro. Especially on the calf exercises, strong and brutal!

C.Coronato
01-22-09, 11:58 am
Thanks psyco. I always envisoned HUGE calves and forearms. They getting there. ha.

G Diesel
01-22-09, 12:02 pm

That, my friends, is a fucking leg workout... Good shit, Trunkz. Keep bringing the pain. Peace, G

C.Coronato
01-22-09, 12:41 pm
So today was Guns, arms, meat hooks. Wasnt feeling the best today, and was having trouble taking in all my meals. Im not sure why. Anyway, i got them down, as i knew i should and i got to the gym. I saw the old owner, who is also my show trainer. I talked with him for a little while, i believe we have picked out most of my shows for this season. I will be doing the May 9th Mid Atlantic Natural, May 30th South Jersey for sure. And I know others will be added as we go. Anyway into arms.

Bis-
-One minute Preacher Curl machine - 55lbs -- (up)
-Incline Bench curls - 10(35),10(40),10(40) -- (up)
-Scott Curls - 10(65),10(65),10(65)
-Running the Rack Hammer Curls, 6 sets at 6 reps each, 45,40,35,30,25,20 (lbs)
-Buddy Curls with 60lb bar. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 (reps)

Tris-
-One minute V bar pushdown at 50lbs -- (up)
-Close Grip Bench - 10(135),10(185),10(185)
-Unilateral One hand Pushdown -super - Over head rope 10/12,10/12,10/12 (30/60)
-Skull Crushers with a Universal Bar - 10(95),10(95),10(95)
-Dips - 10(+45),10(+45),10(+45)

Forearms-
-PVC Pipe - Up/Down 5x with 30lbs on it
-Reverse Curls - 10(35),10(35),10(35)

My arms were burnt today. I loved the volume and I was feeling real good.

also -- weighed in at a solid 199. Thats huge for myself at 5'6" and 30inch waist. Im feeling real good about this season. OH BOY.

Aggression
01-22-09, 12:46 pm
Good shit bro. Glad to see your weight is climbing up cleanly.

I get the same effect with eating my foods on certain days man. I don't know what it is either. You figure if you eat the same shit EVERY day, that it'd be routine, but some days are tougher than the others. Still, like you said, you gotta choke it down.

C.Coronato
01-23-09, 10:01 am
That, my friends, is a fucking leg workout... Good shit, Trunkz. Keep bringing the pain. Peace, G

Thanks G. Learning from the best brotha man.

C.Coronato
01-23-09, 10:02 am
Good shit bro. Glad to see your weight is climbing up cleanly.

I get the same effect with eating my foods on certain days man. I don't know what it is either. You figure if you eat the same shit EVERY day, that it'd be routine, but some days are tougher than the others. Still, like you said, you gotta choke it down.

Ya it sucks the eating thing, but those days come and go. Thank god i went to culinary school to spice it up a bit.

C.Coronato
01-23-09, 10:15 am
Back day. It was another LONG day. Two jobs today = Getting to the gym at 10 at night. I was beat to all hell, so i upped the anti. I hit myself with double scoop Shock/Double Scoop Storm, plus the M-Stak, stimulant and all. I was amped on the way to the gym. I felt like i was on Speed mixed with Redbull. It was certainly intense. I love back day, as i love all my workout days. Today is a special day. To have the back of a bodybuilder is very cool, but to have wings of a flying predator that spread out to engulf the competition is even better. I think about flying with my back, and the thought of that alone takes me to heights only giants can imagine. The wings of a predator swoop down on its prey, and its mine for the taking. Biggest Back on the east coast. Whatttt. haha. One day.

-50s Chins - 3 sets. Getting stronger. 25,15,10
-Bent Over BB Row - 10(135),10(185),10(185)
-High Lat Pull Down - 10(3pps),10(3pps),10(3pps)
-Low Lat Pull Up - 10(4pps),10(4pps),10(4pps)
-Another High Lat Machine - 10(2pps),10(2pps),10(2pps) -- very slow negatives.
-Bent over DB Pull -12(150),12(150),12(150)
-Low Row/Stiff Arm Rope Pull Down - 10/10,10/10,10/10 (120/40)

-Misc. Abs and Obs.

-My back felt really good after this. I have not been that sore in a long time. I walked out with my wings spread, proud to be alive.

hardworkE
01-23-09, 10:35 am
Back day. It was another LONG day. Two jobs today = Getting to the gym at 10 at night. I was beat to all hell, so i upped the anti. I hit myself with double scoop Shock/Double Scoop Storm, plus the M-Stak, stimulant and all. I was amped on the way to the gym. I felt like i was on Speed mixed with Redbull. It was certainly intense.

You got amped up before the workout, and it looked good. Solid work on the chins, 3 sets is pretty sick. Next 2 sets, then just bang them all out in one go

Aggression
01-23-09, 10:41 am
3 sets of chins was all it took eh? Not bad bro. I'm not surprised though. After seeing that rear lat spread a few months back, I'm waiting for you to grind 50 reps out in one set. niCe work.

Nightshift
01-23-09, 10:52 am
Aesome back work out!! Chins are lookin really good!

simpleguy
01-23-09, 11:03 am
Back day. It was another LONG day. Two jobs today = Getting to the gym at 10 at night. I was beat to all hell, so i upped the anti. I hit myself with double scoop Shock/Double Scoop Storm, plus the M-Stak, stimulant and all. I was amped on the way to the gym. I felt like i was on Speed mixed with Redbull. It was certainly intense. I love back day, as i love all my workout days. Today is a special day. To have the back of a bodybuilder is very cool, but to have wings of a flying predator that spread out to engulf the competition is even better. I think about flying with my back, and the thought of that alone takes me to heights only giants can imagine. The wings of a predator swoop down on its prey, and its mine for the taking. Biggest Back on the east coast. Whatttt. haha. One day.

-Misc. Abs and Obs.

-My back felt really good after this. I have not been that sore in a long time. I walked out with my wings spread, proud to be alive.

solid workout, looks intense...

did you get any sleep that night from the double serving of shock + m-stak? just wondering, cause even a pack of pump would keep me awake for 5 hrs or so

C.Coronato
01-23-09, 11:14 am
solid workout, looks intense...

did you get any sleep that night from the double serving of shock + m-stak? just wondering, cause even a pack of pump would keep me awake for 5 hrs or so

Haha ya man. Stims hit me for a short amount of time, im not really too affected by anything, thats why i up the dose alot. Redbulls, AMPS, Monster, Coffee, nothing really ever woke up if i needed it. But two scoops of Shock sure helps. haha. I was home cooked showered and passed out by 12. Im up at 630 tho, so its long days for me, so that might be part of it too.

C.Coronato
01-23-09, 11:15 am
You got amped up before the workout, and it looked good. Solid work on the chins, 3 sets is pretty sick. Next 2 sets, then just bang them all out in one go

thanks brotha. Im working there, it gets more and more each week.

C.Coronato
01-23-09, 11:15 am
3 sets of chins was all it took eh? Not bad bro. I'm not surprised though. After seeing that rear lat spread a few months back, I'm waiting for you to grind 50 reps out in one set. niCe work.

Yes sir, biggest back on the east coast. one day anyway. But ya man im gonna have to start doing centuries pretty soon just to be able to keep up with myself hahahah

Hoffdogg
01-23-09, 11:24 am
I hit myself with double scoop Shock/Double Scoop Storm, plus the M-Stak, stimulant and all. I was amped on the way to the gym. I felt like i was on Speed mixed with Redbull. DAAAAMN!

Hell of a workout man...will you sleep now in the next couple days...lol.

C.Coronato
01-23-09, 1:01 pm
DAAAAMN!

Hell of a workout man...will you sleep now in the next couple days...lol.

after working two jobs all week. Yes. I can wait to sleep. hahah

Aggression
01-23-09, 1:26 pm
Yes sir, biggest back on the east coast. one day anyway. But ya man im gonna have to start doing centuries pretty soon just to be able to keep up with myself hahahah

100 reps of Chins

Now that would be impressive

C.Coronato
01-26-09, 11:29 am
OK, lets see here, missed a few days, so let me get back on track:

Friday was chest, and i was amped. I never do flat bench first, but my partner wanted to hit and see what he can put up. So we jumped in. Boy was i excited.

Flat Bench : 15(135),10(225),5(315),2(325),1(335),10(225) -- 335 for one. Pretty stoked.
Incline Bench : 10(135),10(175),8(225)
Incline Flye : 10(40),10(45),10(50)
Flat Flye : 10(60),10(70),10(80) -- (80s, up)
Cables : 6 sets superset with decline pushups

Abs

Chest was super pumped today. Very excited about hitting 335. and 80s on flyes. Getting strong. OH BOY.

C.Coronato
01-26-09, 11:32 am
Saturday - Shoulders

-Military Press - 15,12,10,8 - 135lb,155lb,175lb, 175lb -
-DB Shoulder Press - 15,12,8 - 60lb,70lb,80lb (up)
-DB Shrugs - super - Get Bigs - 10/10,10/10.10/10 - 80lb,80lb,80lb.

100s - Calves
100s - Abs

Shoulders were feeling good. Very strong.

C.Coronato
01-26-09, 11:37 am
Sunday - Legs

I was very much not into the whole workout today, so i did push myself so much this time. However, going lighter and having perfect reps every single time really took a toll on me.

-Squats - 15(135),12(225),12(225),10(225),8(225),25(135) -
-Leg Press/Hack Squat - 10/10,10/10,10/10 - 3pps/2pps
-Seated Calf/Leg Press Calf - 40/40(3pps/2pps),35/35(3/2),30/30(3/2),25/25(3/2),20/20(3,2)
-Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 15(135),12(135),8(135)
-High Plate Leg Press - 15(3pps),12(4pps),8(4pps)

Numbers were way down today, but like i said i just was not feeling it. Im sure everyone has their on days and off days. I feel good today, and today is guns. Love love gun days.

Aggression
01-26-09, 12:04 pm
Good workouts over the weekend brother. Don't worry about leg day, it happens to everyone man. And being you're ''treetrunklegs', if you were gonna go lighter on one body part, at least it was your best body part. Blast them gunz and make up for it tonight.

C.Coronato
01-26-09, 3:54 pm
Good workouts over the weekend brother. Don't worry about leg day, it happens to everyone man. And being you're ''treetrunklegs', if you were gonna go lighter on one body part, at least it was your best body part. Blast them gunz and make up for it tonight.

Thanks brotha. I feel like i should double session tonight tho. haha. However, arms wont be until 10:00 so i doubt ill hit legs again, maybe just some squats.

C.Coronato
01-26-09, 3:55 pm
UPDATE: First show of the season will be April 25th. INBF Natural. 12 week diet starts one week from today. Monday. OH BOY!

simpleguy
01-26-09, 3:56 pm
Sunday - Legs

I was very much not into the whole workout today, so i did push myself so much this time. However, going lighter and having perfect reps every single time really took a toll on me.

-Squats - 15(135),12(225),12(225),10(225),8(225),25(135) -
-Leg Press/Hack Squat - 10/10,10/10,10/10 - 3pps/2pps
-Seated Calf/Leg Press Calf - 40/40(3pps/2pps),35/35(3/2),30/30(3/2),25/25(3/2),20/20(3,2)
-Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 15(135),12(135),8(135)
-High Plate Leg Press - 15(3pps),12(4pps),8(4pps)

Numbers were way down today, but like i said i just was not feeling it. Im sure everyone has their on days and off days. I feel good today, and today is guns. Love love gun days.

looking good bro, solid leg workout

simpleguy
01-26-09, 3:56 pm
UPDATE: First show of the season will be April 25th. INBF Natural. 12 week diet starts one week from today. Monday. OH BOY!

definitely keep us posted on that

hardworkE
01-26-09, 3:58 pm
Solid workouts all weekend. It'll be good to see what this precontest routine is like

AZN-BEEF
01-26-09, 6:31 pm
solid work outs! great volume too! keep it up!

Aggression
01-27-09, 11:03 am
I noticed in the Jersey thread that you were hitting up the ABC at the Muscle Mill. What body part will you be training bro? I have arms on the schedule ....

C.Coronato
01-27-09, 11:40 am
Well the way it looks now, it would be a chest day, but i think I may want to hit arms with you. So i think ill figure a way to hit that brotha.

C.Coronato
01-27-09, 11:41 am
Solid workouts all weekend. It'll be good to see what this precontest routine is like

My pre contest was not that much changed just alot of very low weight to very high reps in the final 6 weeks or so of dieting. This is to really strain the muscle, but also to make sure i dont have any injuries.

C.Coronato
01-27-09, 11:51 am
Monday : GUNS.

Today i was feeling good, even after working two jobs and driving a total of 3 hours. I finally hit the gym by 10pm. I pop my M-Stak on the drive and down 2 scoops of Shock/1 scoop of storm and slam it down the hatch. The drive at night is so peaceful. Being in an office and then personal training for a few hours, leaves me stuck. I dont do much of what i want, wear what i want, say, or look how i want. So hitting the gym is my out, and is my way to do what I want. Yes its selfish, but i have a pro card to win.

Bis-
-Today we started with running the rack hammer curl, 50s style, i started with 50lb and went down.
-Scott Curls -3x10reps (65lbs)
-Incline Curls - 3x10reps (30lbs)

Those three exercises alone burnt the bis, so i was feeling really good.

Tris-
-Vbar pushdown, 50s style. Started with 95lb(stack) and went down.
-Strait bar skullcrushers 3x15 (65lbs)
-Cable Kickbacks - 3x15 (35lbs)
-Overthe head rope - 3x12 (50lbs)

Forearms-
-Reverse Curl - 3x20 (55lbs)
-Wrist Roller - up/downx3 (20lbs)
-Over the bench wrist roller - 3x30 (30lb)

This was short and sweet but boy my arms felt it. What do you guys think?

Aggression
01-27-09, 12:02 pm
Well the way it looks now, it would be a chest day, but i think I may want to hit arms with you. So i think ill figure a way to hit that brotha.

Sounds good man.

Monday's arm workout looked good. Sometimes simplicity is a beautiful thing. You get in there, pound the arms with the basics, and go home to grow. I love those days.

J-Dawg
01-27-09, 12:24 pm
Solid and effective workouts in here. I might add the running the rack hammer curls. How'd it feel hitting that first?

I here ya with the time too. I remember at one point when I was working in catering and going to school, I had absolutely no time for anything else but getting in a short workout. I was on my feet 12+ hours a day, every day, with the damn catering job, that I hardly any energy to train. Not sure how I did it, but once I got to the gym, I was able to get a second wind to get a decent workout in. Looking back, I hated those days with a passion b/c of the extreme measures I had to put my mind and body through but at the same time, I wouldn't be the same without 'em. It's only when you push yourself to extreme measures that I think you can truly appreciate what you have.

Vaze_06
01-27-09, 5:45 pm
did great trunk

Firedrake
01-28-09, 12:02 am
That was a great workout -- I hope your job doesn't have you moving your arms much! <grin> I know what you mean about your workouts being an "out". I know I've been a whole heckuva lot happier since I got back in the gym in July after my back surgery!

C.Coronato
01-28-09, 9:22 am
Sounds good man.

Monday's arm workout looked good. Sometimes simplicity is a beautiful thing. You get in there, pound the arms with the basics, and go home to grow. I love those days.

Yes sir aggression. It was solid and the pump was great, and thats all i can ask for.

C.Coronato
01-28-09, 9:28 am
Solid and effective workouts in here. I might add the running the rack hammer curls. How'd it feel hitting that first?

I here ya with the time too. I remember at one point when I was working in catering and going to school, I had absolutely no time for anything else but getting in a short workout. I was on my feet 12+ hours a day, every day, with the damn catering job, that I hardly any energy to train. Not sure how I did it, but once I got to the gym, I was able to get a second wind to get a decent workout in. Looking back, I hated those days with a passion b/c of the extreme measures I had to put my mind and body through but at the same time, I wouldn't be the same without 'em. It's only when you push yourself to extreme measures that I think you can truly appreciate what you have.

Ahh good old catering, i remember it will. I also catered Freshman and sophmore year or college. Those days i look back on and i just saw wow. They were some of the best and longest days of my life.

And yes i agree. The extreme measures just show you who is tough and who is not. I once read, "A calm sea does not make a skilled sailor." Which is 100% true.

C.Coronato
01-28-09, 9:36 am
did great trunk

Thanks Vase.

That was a great workout -- I hope your job doesn't have you moving your arms much! <grin> I know what you mean about your workouts being an "out". I know I've been a whole heckuva lot happier since I got back in the gym in July after my back surgery!

HAHA ya the guns were feeling good, but ya i just had one day, I'm not sure what was going on, but i'm feeling great now!

C.Coronato
01-28-09, 1:06 pm
Back - Bare Bones Back.

Today is Tuesday. Tuesday of this week happens to equal back. I will have wings. There is nothing in my way this year. We had a new addition to the training this year. I friend of mine who kind of lost his way thru college, and he wants to get back into it. He trained heavy and pushed thru a good workout. Needless to say, im very proud of him. He says he is here for good, and i like that. He said that i inspire, as so much i have grown from HS. Coming out of HS at 140ish pounds, and not standing 199 solid. Natural. 5 years later. Well im glad hes here.

-Pullups(50s) 26,12,10,2 -- Damn, almost 3 sets. up for the first set tho.
-Hammer Strength Pull Down - 3x10 (2pps,3pps,3pps)
-Hammer Strength Low Row - 3x10 (1.5pps,2pps,3pps)
-Bent Over DB Pull - 3x15 (150lb)
-Reverse Incline DB flye? - 3x10 (30lb)
-Bent Over BB Row - 3x15 (135lb)
-Reverse Grip Lat Pull Down - 3x10 (120,130,140)

-Calves
-100s - Seated Calves - Start with 115, up 10lbs each rest.

hardworkE
01-28-09, 3:45 pm
Back - Bare Bones Back.

-Calves

Almost had it in 3 sets, next time definitely. Do you ever throw in any deadlifts/rack deads?

prowrestler
01-28-09, 3:53 pm
sick gun show u beach boy lol

C.Coronato
01-28-09, 4:02 pm
sick gun show u beach boy lol

woah. Beach boy? Watch the mouth, before you read the rest of the threads. I dont just do chest, or just do arms. Read the rest of the thread, then you let me know if im a beach boy, i want to see you keep up during leg day.

C.Coronato
01-28-09, 4:03 pm
Almost had it in 3 sets, next time definitely. Do you ever throw in any deadlifts/rack deads?

almost there bro. almost there. And i do, but havent in a while. i really need to get back into it.

SelfInflicted
01-28-09, 4:25 pm
Back - Bare Bones Back.

Today is Tuesday. Tuesday of this week happens to equal back. I will have wings. There is nothing in my way this year. We had a new addition to the training this year. I friend of mine who kind of lost his way thru college, and he wants to get back into it. He trained heavy and pushed thru a good workout. Needless to say, im very proud of him. He says he is here for good, and i like that. He said that i inspire, as so much i have grown from HS. Coming out of HS at 140ish pounds, and not standing 199 solid. Natural. 5 years later. Well im glad hes here.

-Calves

How many times do you do calves per week? I've been thinking of upping it to 2 days, but I'm not sure if working them Monday and Wednesday is a good idea since its so close.

C.Coronato
01-28-09, 4:27 pm
I do them actually pretty often. I do them usually 2x a week not on leg day, then again really heavy on leg day. I rotate, claves, forearms, abs, so like ill do the main muscle group then one of the other things as well. Its working very well for myself.

C.Coronato
01-29-09, 10:36 am
Chest day. Last weeks was a killer, so we had to up the weights, and I am proud of it. Had a third training partner again, and it was marvelous. Glad to see I can help people get back into something they love. I was feeling good all day. I had my seventh meal driving from work to the gym at 8:00. Yes 7. Off Season diets are no joke. I know what hardworkE means, but he feels like you never stop. I dont ever want to stop, its just eat eat eat. GET HUGE.

Incline Bench : 15(135lbs),10(185lbs),7(225lbs) - UP!
Incline Flye : 3x10 (40,50,60lb)
Flat Bench : 10(110lbs),8(120lbs),8(130lbs)
Flat Flye : 3x10 (60,70,80lbs)
Cables : 6x10 superset with decline pushups.

Best Pump in a long time. My strength is way up. 225 for 8 on incline is huge for me. Very happy about that.

Nightshift
01-29-09, 10:43 am
Workouts are lookin really good here!! Definately liked the work ya did on back day!!

C.Coronato
01-29-09, 11:06 am
Workouts are lookin really good here!! Definately liked the work ya did on back day!!

Thanks Night. Im trying to hit back very hard. I love back and I just want it to grow and grow. Most guys want a huge chest, I want a huge back.

Nightshift
01-29-09, 11:08 am
Thanks Night. Im trying to hit back very hard. I love back and I just want it to grow and grow. Most guys want a huge chest, I want a huge back.

The next Joel Stubbs perhaps??

C.Coronato
01-29-09, 11:10 am
The next Joel Stubbs perhaps??

Now that my friend, would be an awesome accomplishment to be compared to someone with his stature. i get amped just thinking about it.

C.Coronato
01-30-09, 11:59 am
Up at 630, get in those 9 eggs, cup of oats, and a banana. MMM. I have learned to love the first meal of the day. I was growing sick of it, but ever since M-Stak my hunger is through the roof, and i wake up and and before i even fully open my eyes on cracking those damn eggs into the bowl. Holding the can of Pam in my hand, I cant help but reminise about show season. I cant wait. I hit that pan and listen to the familiar crackle that i have heard for so long. Going to culinary school has taught me so much! haha. Eggs down in i feel like 60 seconds, my father pauses for a moment to mumble something about to being around when the sulfer hits my ass. Im not sure. Oatmeal in and on the road. 8 hours at work, another hour back to the gym. 7:00 and im on it.

Delts. I flipped the Demolition Delt day and did it backwards, boy what a difference.

Military Press - 15(135),12(185),10(205),8(205) -- UP
Behind the Neck Press - 15(95),12(135),10(185),8(185)
DB Shoulder Press - 12(60),10(70),8(80)
DropSet Side Delt - 20(15),15(25),10(30),8(35) - x 3.
Bent Over Rear Delt - 12(30),10(35),8(40)
Seated Front Delt - 3x10 - (30)
Shrugs/Get Bigs - 3x10/10 - (80 DB)
Shrug Machine Dropset - 3pps,2pps,1pps

Killed it. Swollen as hell. Got some stares. Always feels good.

Freak
01-30-09, 4:13 pm
After a long day at work its always a good refresher to step back into the once musty, now turned Fitness Facility workout room. The walls have been repainted and new flat screens have been hung. The memories of the old Powerhouse watching the old school big guys slang around weights are slowly fading. I am the new generation to open the eyes of the young bucks. I want to let them know that im not going anywhere, and regrardless of the name of the gym, and the colors they fly, i'm still lifting heavy and i'll still be here day in and day out.

Well spoken my brother.

AZN-BEEF
01-30-09, 4:59 pm
Are those free weight military presses?

Getting those cannonball delts bro!

C.Coronato
01-30-09, 5:04 pm
Well spoken my brother.

Were in this game together Freak. Thanks brotha.

C.Coronato
01-30-09, 5:05 pm
Are those free weight military presses?

Getting those cannonball delts bro!

Yes Sir. 1pps plus olympic bar, then 1pps +25 each side, then 1pps +35 each side.

Delts are a lovely feeling when they are burning. ha

C.Coronato
02-02-09, 1:13 pm
So today is Monday. I am currently just into my 12 week reginment into my first show of the Season. April 25th. Today i start my real diet. For the first four weeks I will be sticking to a very strict diet, to get me ready for my real cut diet. I stay naturally very lean and therefore i respond to diets quickly. I dont need to diet for 16 plus weeks to get myself ready. So for the next four weeks this is what my diet looks like :

Meal 1: Animal Omega, Animal Pak, 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, one cup oats, one banana.
Meal 2: Ultra Whey pro (2 scoops) plus 1 T Natural PB
Meal 3: 8oz Lean ground turkey, 1/2 cup broc, 1 sweet pot.
Meal 4: 8oz Lean ground turkey, 1/2 cup broc, 1 sweet pot.
Meal 5: (after workout) Ultra Whey pro (2 scoops) plus 50 grams carbs.
Meal 6: 10oz tilapia, 1/2 cup broc, 25 almonds.

Big days coming up.

C.Coronato
02-02-09, 1:22 pm
Friday, Universal Arm day. Getting ready to go out. Wait. I did legs and killed it.

I decided to stay relatively light on squats and stick to perfect form. I like this better than ok form going heavy.

Squats: 15(135),12(185),10(225),10(225),8(225),25(135)
Leg Press/Hack Squat: 10/10,10/10,10/10 - (3pps/2pps,4pps/2pps,5pps/2pps)
Super Drop Set Extensions : 110s down 20lbs till failure. Total of about 50 reps.
Seated Calves / Leg Press Calves : 40s,35s,30s,25s,20s (2plates/3pps)
Standing Calves / Uni : BW Calves : 3 x 25/failure (350lbs/BW)
Stiff Leg DL : 3 x 15 (135lbs)
High Plate Leg press : 3 x 10 (5pps)
Leg Curls / Uni-Lateral Standing Leg Curl : 3 x 10/10 (130/50)

Leg days are getting better and better. Ive been getting calf compliments left and right. House. Here i come.

prowrestler
02-02-09, 1:25 pm
sick legs day....i got worried when i saw arm day lol

C.Coronato
02-02-09, 1:29 pm
Saturday : Arms. Gun Show.

Run the Rack Hammers : 6 of each - 50,45,40,35,30,25,20,15 - 48 curls.
Spider Curls : 3x10 - 65lbs ez curl
Incline Curls : 3x10 - 40lbs DB

Close Grip Bench : 3 x 10 - (135,225,225)
Strait Bar Skulls / French Press : 3 x 10 - (95/60lb DB)
V Bar Push Down : 3 x 10

Forearm Circuit : 3 sets - Reverse curl, one arm curls on cables, DB twistys, and PVC pipe

This is an old circuit i have been doing for a few years. It has helped me significantly. My forearms are solid.

Sunday : First off day in 4 months or so.

Aggression
02-02-09, 2:11 pm
Solid workouts through the weekend my brotha. It's show time now; time to get things going. Good luck with the prep man. Do big things in the coming months.

Toni69
02-02-09, 3:05 pm
Friday, Universal Arm day. Getting ready to go out. Wait. I did legs and killed it.

I decided to stay relatively light on squats and stick to perfect form. I like this better than ok form going heavy.

Squats: 15(135),12(185),10(225),10(225),8(225),25(135)
Leg Press/Hack Squat: 10/10,10/10,10/10 - (3pps/2pps,4pps/2pps,5pps/2pps)
Super Drop Set Extensions : 110s down 20lbs till failure. Total of about 50 reps.
Seated Calves / Leg Press Calves : 40s,35s,30s,25s,20s (2plates/3pps)
Standing Calves / Uni : BW Calves : 3 x 25/failure (350lbs/BW)
Stiff Leg DL : 3 x 15 (135lbs)
High Plate Leg press : 3 x 10 (5pps)
Leg Curls / Uni-Lateral Standing Leg Curl : 3 x 10/10 (130/50)

Leg days are getting better and better. Ive been getting calf compliments left and right. House. Here i come.

think I may pinch on your routine here tonight a bit...

C.Coronato
02-02-09, 3:31 pm
Solid workouts through the weekend my brotha. It's show time now; time to get things going. Good luck with the prep man. Do big things in the coming months.

yes sir. now its crunch time.

C.Coronato
02-02-09, 3:32 pm
think I may pinch on your routine here tonight a bit...

Whats mine is yours .. What one you looking at doing?

Toni69
02-02-09, 3:34 pm
Whats mine is yours .. What one you looking at doing?

Im gonna def follow your squat rep scheme..maybe even close to your weight, if I can get 10 with 225 on power squat. Leg press is always 4x15-10 with me cause without a spot/partner Im too chicken to go heavier on this one particular machine at my gym. Im kinda short for it and once I add too much weight, its tricky how I have to lift myself off to unrack and rack that heavy weight, hence why I havent gone for my 800+lbs recently.

C.Coronato
02-02-09, 3:58 pm
Im gonna def follow your squat rep scheme..maybe even close to your weight, if I can get 10 with 225 on power squat. Leg press is always 4x15-10 with me cause without a spot/partner Im too chicken to go heavier on this one particular machine at my gym. Im kinda short for it and once I add too much weight, its tricky how I have to lift myself off to unrack and rack that heavy weight, hence why I havent gone for my 800+lbs recently.

Ahh well good luck! I love my leg workouts, i dont go super heavy, but the volume is there for sure.

C.Coronato
02-03-09, 9:58 am
Monday was Back day. Monday is always a very long day. As are Wednesdays. Two Jobs. Up at 630 am to get the food in and on the road I go. PT at 7pm. Gym at 930. Bed by 12. Damn. Today I feel good, its always good to lay down and pass right out. Day two of my diet and im feeling good. I stepped on the scale last night just to get a final reading. 201.4. I reached my 200lb mark. Im very very happy, and Ill be taking measurements tonight just to see how much i fluctuate between now and 12 weeks come show time. I finally got to the gym and i was ready to hit it.

Pullups : 20,15,15 . Solid 3.
Hammer Strength Lat High Row : 3 x 12 (2pps)
Hammer Strength Lat Low Row : 3 x 12 (2pps,3pps,4pps)
Bent Over DB Pull : 3 x 15 (150lb DB)
Reverse Grip Pull Downs / Wide Grip Pull Downs : 3 x 10/10 (140lbs)
Bent Over BB Row : 3 x 15 (135lbs)

Abs - 100s at 50lbs. No rest, time to go up!

Aggression
02-03-09, 10:12 am
150's for reps. No joke. niCe work brother. Yeah, some days are definitely longer than others. I'm the same way. I run nonstop all day, from 5:45am-11:00pm. But it's nice to hit the sheets and pass right out.

hardworkE
02-03-09, 10:16 am
Looks good bro, I got back tonight...way to kill it

ronnie
02-03-09, 11:58 am

i was wondering why your forum name was treetrunklegs... now i know! sounds like there as hard as rock! keep pounding out those huge workouts bro!

Nightshift
02-03-09, 12:25 pm
Thats one hell of a leg w/o you did!! Tired just reading it! Great job on back as well!

C.Coronato
02-03-09, 12:29 pm
150's for reps. No joke. niCe work brother. Yeah, some days are definitely longer than others. I'm the same way. I run nonstop all day, from 5:45am-11:00pm. But it's nice to hit the sheets and pass right out.

Thanks man. And ya. once i hit the sheets im out. such a great feeling.

C.Coronato
02-03-09, 12:30 pm
Looks good bro, I got back tonight...way to kill it

Kill that back E.

C.Coronato
02-03-09, 12:30 pm
i was wondering why your forum name was treetrunklegs... now i know! sounds like there as hard as rock! keep pounding out those huge workouts bro!

haha. Thanks man. Leg day is great to me. i love it.

C.Coronato
02-03-09, 12:31 pm
Thats one hell of a leg w/o you did!! Tired just reading it! Great job on back as well!

Give it a try. Its a good one for sure!

C.Coronato
02-04-09, 10:13 am
Chest Day :

Incline Bench - 15(135),12(185),8(225),3(245)
Flat Bench - 15(135),12(225),8(275),4(315)
Incline Flye - 3 x 10 (50)
Uni Lateral Incline DB Bench - 3 x 8 (80s)
6 Sets Cables / Decline Pushups.

30 Minutes Walking on Tread -- Time to shed that fat, so on the cardio I go.

Overall Im very happy about my weights. My strength is way up, and Im hoping that my lean muscle is bigger and fuller this show season. I took measurements of everything to track how i do thru the show season.

Aggression
02-04-09, 10:33 am
Ah dude, where's the intro to Chest day? You usually write a paragraph or two leading up to it. I'm a little let down over here ...

Nonetheless, good work on the chest. I see that the cardio has been implemented. I did it for my 8 week diet, either first thing in the morning or post training and it didn't seem THAT bad. Is cardio a big deal for you?

C.Coronato
02-04-09, 10:41 am
Sorry about the no paragraph, I figured I would just jump into it, no bullshit, no fillers, all real. But ill get back on the motivational speeches 2m.

As far as cardio, nah right now it is not that bad. For the first few weeks ill do 3 x a week at 30 minutes each just walking. Once I have to get up at 6am x 5 days a week, plus doing it after my workout as well, then its bad. Not so much the actual cardio, but the length of my days. But none the less, gotta push thru if you wanna be the best.

hardworkE
02-04-09, 10:59 am
looks good man, get it done. And early morning/post workout cardio is going to be rough. You can probably pop 2 stims, double scoop of ST/storm and still pass out when you hit the sheets.

C.Coronato
02-04-09, 12:11 pm
looks good man, get it done. And early morning/post workout cardio is going to be rough. You can probably pop 2 stims, double scoop of ST/storm and still pass out when you hit the sheets.

haha, oh absolutely ill hit the sheets hard.

NJC_Manhattan
02-04-09, 3:45 pm
Chest Day :

Incline Bench - 15(135),12(185),8(225),3(245)
Flat Bench - 15(135),12(225),8(275),4(315)
Incline Flye - 3 x 10 (50)
Uni Lateral Incline DB Bench - 3 x 8 (80s)
6 Sets Cables / Decline Pushups.

30 Minutes Walking on Tread -- Time to shed that fat, so on the cardio I go.

Thats a solid chest day. 4 flat at 315, theyd probably have to call me a medic.

C.Coronato
02-04-09, 3:53 pm
Thats a solid chest day. 4 flat at 315, theyd probably have to call me a medic.

Thanks man. My bench has gone up so much. Keep on pushing you'll get there brotha.

Patch
02-04-09, 6:20 pm
Nice chest workout, bro! I too am impressed with your bench and the stamina you've got going. Keep up the awesome work!

BaseballMonster
02-04-09, 7:48 pm
subbed this shitt

C.Coronato
02-05-09, 9:06 am
Nice chest workout, bro! I too am impressed with your bench and the stamina you've got going. Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks Patch. 23 years old, no alcohol, no drugs. Stamina is on my side! Glad to have you!

C.Coronato
02-05-09, 9:06 am
subbed this shitt

Thanks brotha.

NJC_Manhattan
02-05-09, 9:07 am
Subbed this thread

C.Coronato
02-05-09, 9:17 am
Shoulders. Delts. Huge Delts. Traps. I love these things. I dont know if i say that every time I do a work out, which im pretty sure I do, but I love this workout today. Today was another long day. Up at 630 eggs oats banana. Cuts Omega and Pak. On my way. The drive up was not bad, but i left early as I thought it would be with this damn snow. The best part of my day is when i leave my first job, pull into the parking lot, change my clothes, and catch a quick 30 minute nap, before i see my clients. In and out and on my way to the gym. I quickly change my clothes again for the second time and down my M-Stak. As i take my first swig of Shock/Storm I see that all too familiar Blue and Red blinding lights behind me. SHIT, instantly my feeling of alertness and want to hit the gym is gone. He lets me go with a warning and im back on the road. There are still some nice people out there. This Police Officer, must have thought I was nuts, I had two full sets of clothes tossed around, my supplements, and a gallon of water. Oh well. Thanks officer.

-Military Press - 15(135),12(155),10(175),8(195)
-Behind the Neck - 15(115),12(135),10(155),8(135)
-DB Press - 15(70),12(80),10(80)
-Drop Set Side Delt - 20(15),15(20),10(30),6(35) x 3
-Bent Over Rear Delt - 15(30),12(35),10(45)
-Seated Front Delt - 12 x 3 (30)
-Shrugs / Get Bigs - 10 x 3 (70)

Abs
-Cables - 100 (65)
-Leg raises - 3 x 15 (BW)

Shoulders are strait killed today.

NJC_Manhattan
02-05-09, 9:21 am
Shoulders. Delts. Huge Delts. Traps. I love these things. I dont know if i say that every time I do a work out, which im pretty sure I do, but I love this workout today. Today was another long day. Up at 630 eggs oats banana. Cuts Omega and Pak. On my way. The drive up was not bad, but i left early as I thought it would be with this damn snow. The best part of my day is when i leave my first job, pull into the parking lot, change my clothes, and catch a quick 30 minute nap, before i see my clients. In and out and on my way to the gym. I quickly change my clothes again for the second time and down my M-Stak. As i take my first swig of Shock/Storm I see that all too familiar Blue and Red blinding lights behind me. SHIT, instantly my feeling of alertness and want to hit the gym is gone. He lets me go with a warning and im back on the road. There are still some nice people out there. This Police Officer, must have thought I was nuts, I had two full sets of clothes tossed around, my supplements, and a gallon of water. Oh well. Thanks officer.

Abs
-Cables - 100 (65)

Another solid day, thats a lucky break with the Copper.

C.Coronato
02-05-09, 9:29 am
Another solid day, thats a lucky break with the Copper.

Thanks for stopping by and ya man. I have never gotten a written warning before. He came back with it and I was just so thankful.

Aggression
02-05-09, 9:42 am
Ah glad to hear you got off with a warning. I've been pulled over too many times, yet I've only been written 2 tickets. You're right; there's still some good officers out there. It seems like more and more of my friends are becoming officers nowadays. What did he get ya for?

That's a solid thrashing for the delts bro. Not too long ago I was just hitting one type of press per shoulder workout. Recently I've been completing workouts very similar to yours, with 2-3 presses involved and I love it. The pump is back in the delts. Solid work.

100 rep crunches AND leg raises? Damn, its definitely show-season for you. My abs are usually torched after the 100 reps.

C.Coronato
02-05-09, 10:38 am
Ah glad to hear you got off with a warning. I've been pulled over too many times, yet I've only been written 2 tickets. You're right; there's still some good officers out there. It seems like more and more of my friends are becoming officers nowadays. What did he get ya for?

That's a solid thrashing for the delts bro. Not too long ago I was just hitting one type of press per shoulder workout. Recently I've been completing workouts very similar to yours, with 2-3 presses involved and I love it. The pump is back in the delts. Solid work.

100 rep crunches AND leg raises? Damn, its definitely show-season for you. My abs are usually torched after the 100 reps.

Running a Red Light. WOOPS. But i dont have any points so he was cool. I have been pulled over and let go, but i never got a physical written warning ya know. And ya my Delts are strait fire today. And yes sir. It sure is show season, I know my abs were lagging some at the Gold's, but now that im in the Open class, im cutting no corners, and ill be peak condition.

ronnie
02-05-09, 2:50 pm

Abs
-Cables - 100 (65)

thats one huge shoulder workout brother! your gonna have trouble brushing your teeth and combing your hair for the next couple days!

C.Coronato
02-05-09, 3:27 pm
thats one huge shoulder workout brother! your gonna have trouble brushing your teeth and combing your hair for the next couple days!

Ha. That is what im going for!

prowrestler
02-05-09, 3:33 pm

Abs
-Cables - 100 (65)

holly hell thats alotta delt work man!

they still there after wakeing up lol?

C.Coronato
02-05-09, 3:38 pm
holly hell thats alotta delt work man!

they still there after wakeing up lol?

Thats demolition delts brotha. And yes. They still here and they getting freaky big.

ronnie
02-05-09, 5:20 pm
can you give me an example of what your diet is like on a typical day? ie, after beating the living crap out of your shoulders?

PopeJohnPwn
02-05-09, 5:27 pm
Subbed in--looks good so far, keep up the good work!

C.Coronato
02-05-09, 5:28 pm
Sure brotha. I am personally in show season right now, so im on a show diet.

Meal 1) 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 cup oats, 1 banana
Meal 2) Super Whey Pro (2 scoops) 16oz water, 1 T Nat. PB
Meal 3) 10oz Lean Ground Turkey, One Yam, 1/2 Cup Broc.
Meal 4) 10oz Lean Ground Turkey, One Yam, 1/2 Cup Broc.
Meal 5) Super Whey Pro (2 Scoops), 50 grams Carb drink.
Meal 6) 10oz Tilapia, 25 Almonds

I stay relatively lean all year, as thats just my body type. But in another 4 weeks I will change it, pull the shakes, and start carb rotations to shock the body.

Psycho77
02-05-09, 6:59 pm

Abs
-Cables - 100 (65)

sick delt workout tree.

prowrestler
02-05-09, 7:11 pm
Thats demolition delts brotha. And yes. They still here and they getting freaky big.

good stuff man, keep drillin them into submission

C.Coronato
02-06-09, 9:03 am
sick delt workout tree.

good stuff man, keep drillin them into submission

Thanks guys. Go big or go home.

C.Coronato
02-06-09, 10:02 am
AHHH legs. I was sooo amped about legs today, and Im not sure why. I just was itching ALL day to hit them. I felt like i went 100 all the way from work to the gym. I was the first one there, for a change, so I went in to warm up. Damn its cold out. I hate this weather. Anyone want to go to cali/florida/mexico?? Anyway, saw the regulars, and some new faces. I swear this place gets younger and younger every day i come, but its good to start seeing new faces who have been frequently popping up. Glad to see America is realizing the epidemic of obesity. Anyway, legs :

Squats : 15(135),12(225),10(225),10(225),8(315),25(135) -- (up)
Leg Press / Hack Squat : 3 x 10/10 (5pps/3pps) -- (up)
Super dropset Extensions : One set till failure at 110s,90s,70s,50s,30s -- (up)
Seated Calf / Leg Press Calf : 40/40,35/35,30/30,25/25,20/20 : (2pp,2pps)
Standing Calf / BW Calf : 3 x 25/Failure - (400/BW) -- (up)
Stiff Leg Deads : 3 x 15 - (155)
High Plate Leg Press : 3 x 10 (5pps)
Leg Curl / Standing Uni Lateral Ham : 3 x 10/10 (150/80) -- (up)

I Went up in many exercises today. And BOY does it feel good.

tatersalad
02-06-09, 10:08 am
awesome workout, you are setting the bar high.

hardworkE
02-06-09, 10:12 am
Nice 315 on the squat bro. And that leg press/hack squat superset is legit, I love the feeling after a set of that. I get some sick pleasure from wrecking my legs like that.

I'm with you on the weather too dude. I'm not a cold weather guy in the least bit. Yeah the snow looks okay, but I would rather be able to be outside all the time.

Psycho77
02-06-09, 10:13 am
AHHH legs. I was sooo amped about legs today, and Im not sure why. I just was itching ALL day to hit them. I felt like i went 100 all the way from work to the gym. I was the first one there, for a change, so I went in to warm up. Damn its cold out. I hate this weather. Anyone want to go to cali/florida/mexico?? Anyway, saw the regulars, and some new faces. I swear this place gets younger and younger every day i come, but its good to start seeing new faces who have been frequently popping up. Glad to see America is realizing the epidemic of obesity. Anyway, legs :

fuck yeah, way to kill it T.

C.Coronato
02-06-09, 10:16 am
awesome workout, you are setting the bar high.

I got a huge impact to make on the stage in April, so I gotta do it right brotha!

C.Coronato
02-06-09, 10:18 am
Nice 315 on the squat bro. And that leg press/hack squat superset is legit, I love the feeling after a set of that. I get some sick pleasure from wrecking my legs like that.

I'm with you on the weather too dude. I'm not a cold weather guy in the least bit. Yeah the snow looks okay, but I would rather be able to be outside all the time.

315 is nice, I generally dont go too too heavy cause Id rather perfect slow movements, however, i can tell you the strength in my legs is WAY up. And yes hack/press, no fun, but i couldnt help but smile. haha.

And i know your missing the beach dude, being out in philly. I know i miss it, and im still here in jerz.

C.Coronato
02-06-09, 10:18 am

fuck yeah, way to kill it T.

Thanks brotha. Im tryin!

ForearmFreak
02-06-09, 11:34 am
thanks for stopping by my journey trunks, great work in there. how many weeks out are you?

C.Coronato
02-06-09, 11:46 am
thanks for stopping by my journey trunks, great work in there. how many weeks out are you?

Thanks man. and Tomorrow I will be eleven weeks out. April 25th brotha.

C.Coronato
02-06-09, 11:51 am
I figured i would post my supps. for your viewing pleasure.

630 - Cuts
8 - Pak and Omega, 2 Uni-Liver
11 - Specialized Protein for Lean Mass, 2 Uni-Liver
12 - Zinc, E, C, B-Complex, L-Lysine, One serving EAA Stack
330 - Cuts
5 - Zinc, E, C, B-Complex, L-Lysine
6 - M-Stak
615 - Shock Therapy / Storm
8 - Ultra Whey Pro, 2 Uni-Liver

NJC_Manhattan
02-06-09, 12:30 pm
I figured i would post my supps. for your viewing pleasure.

630 - Cuts
8 - Pak and Omega, 2 Uni-Liver
11 - Specialized Protein for Lean Mass, 2 Uni-Liver
12 - Zinc, E, C, B-Complex, L-Lysine, One serving EAA Stack
330 - Cuts
5 - Zinc, E, C, B-Complex, L-Lysine
6 - M-Stak
615 - Shock Therapy / Storm
8 - Ultra Whey Pro, 2 Uni-Liver

Great Stack. You ever think about adding in a ZMA complex for before bed on an empty stomach (well relatively empty... not fully). Does wonders for recovery.

C.Coronato
02-06-09, 1:25 pm
Great Stack. You ever think about adding in a ZMA complex for before bed on an empty stomach (well relatively empty... not fully). Does wonders for recovery.

I actually have been thinking about it i just never got around to it. I believe ill get it in the upcoming months. Do you take it? How do you like it?

Big Wides
02-06-09, 2:22 pm
look forward to meeting you tomorrow

Aggression
02-06-09, 3:55 pm
niCe thrashing of the legs my friend.

I use ZMA and love it. It's a great way to get some real deep sleep. Plus the vivid dreams are cool haha.

Still on for arms tomorrow brother?

C.Coronato
02-06-09, 4:19 pm
look forward to meeting you tomorrow

You too Wides. Your sessions with Juggs are amazing.

C.Coronato
02-06-09, 4:20 pm
niCe thrashing of the legs my friend.

I use ZMA and love it. It's a great way to get some real deep sleep. Plus the vivid dreams are cool haha.

Still on for arms tomorrow brother?

Thanks brother. And ya i guess ill give it a whirl once bills and such are piad for the month.

Arms is a positive. Get big.

AZN-BEEF
02-06-09, 4:21 pm
great leg workout brotha!

C.Coronato
02-06-09, 4:23 pm
great leg workout brotha!

Thanks Beef. Just doing my best!

C.Coronato
02-09-09, 10:49 am
Friday I hit Back. After this workout my show trainer wants me to start hitting more wide exercises as apposed to thickness and density ones. So today i hit it like this:

Pullups: 50 (3 sets)
Hammer High Lat : 3 x 12 (2pps,3pps)
Hammer Low Lat : 3 x 10 (3pps,4pps)
Bentover DB Pull : 3 x 15 (150lb)
Wide Pull Down : 3 x 10 (130lb)
Bent Over Row Wide : 3 x 10 (185)
Rack Deads : 3 x 10 (225,315,405)

Feeling good. I did my 30 minutes of cardio and I was off.

I saw TAKEN. Great movie. Check it out.

C.Coronato
02-09-09, 10:56 am
Saturday was Muscle Mill with Agression and a few other boys from home.

Muscle Mill was great and it was awesome to meet everyone. Big Wides, Jugg, G, NG, Vinny, Big Al, Toni, Thanks for a great time! Sorry we didnt make it to the after workout chow down, im on show season and you know how hard that gets.

I agree with Agression, it is very hard to concentrate at an ABC, my first ever, but im stoked for more.

Run the Rack - 50s,45s,40s,35s,30s,25s,20s (sorry for getting in your way NG)
Spider Curls - 3 x 10 (60)
Incline Curls - 3 x 10 (35s)
Weighted Dips - 4 x 8 (BW+1plate,2plate,3plate,3plate)
V Bar PushDown - 3 x 10 ( Stack)
Skull Crushers - 2 x 10 (not sure the weight i think 60)
Close Grip Bench - 3 x 8 (135,225,225)
Reverse Curl - 4 x 12 (35?)
PVC roller - 3 x up/down

Lots of fun thanks again!

Went out saturday night and actually ran into Agression. It was a good time. like him i have not been out in a long time and it was nice seeing everyone.

It was VERY hard not to get some pizza or anything to eat while out. I was struggling, but i hung thru as I am very determined to be the best on the stage in April.

Aggression
02-09-09, 11:31 am
Saturday was Muscle Mill with Agression and a few other boys from home.

Muscle Mill was great and it was awesome to meet everyone. Big Wides, Jugg, G, NG, Vinny, Big Al, Toni, Thanks for a great time! Sorry we didnt make it to the after workout chow down, im on show season and you know how hard that gets.

I agree with Agression, it is very hard to concentrate at an ABC, my first ever, but im stoked for more.

Run the Rack - 50s,45s,40s,35s,30s,25s,20s (sorry for getting in your way NG)
Spider Curls - 3 x 10 (60)
Incline Curls - 3 x 10 (35s)
Weighted Dips - 4 x 8 (BW+1plate,2plate,3plate,3plate)
V Bar PushDown - 3 x 10 ( Stack)
Skull Crushers - 2 x 10 (not sure the weight i think 60)
Close Grip Bench - 3 x 8 (135,225,225)
Reverse Curl - 4 x 12 (35?)
PVC roller - 3 x up/down

Lots of fun thanks again!

Went out saturday night and actually ran into Agression. It was a good time. like him i have not been out in a long time and it was nice seeing everyone.

It was VERY hard not to get some pizza or anything to eat while out. I was struggling, but i hung thru as I am very determined to be the best on the stage in April.

Definitely a great weekend all around brother. I wanted to hit arms along side of you, but with 3 already in your camp, I figured it'd be a little too much. Still a great time though.

BTW, I had a slice of pizza at 3am after leaving hems. it was delicious.

hardworkE
02-09-09, 11:48 am

Ditto. 3am slice of pizza at Lorenzo & Sons on South St. Hit the spot.

C.Coronato
02-09-09, 11:50 am
Definitely a great weekend all around brother. I wanted to hit arms along side of you, but with 3 already in your camp, I figured it'd be a little too much. Still a great time though.

Ditto. 3am slice of pizza at Lorenzo & Sons on South St. Hit the spot.

i severely dislike both of you at this point in my day. Just wanted you to be aware.

Aggression
02-09-09, 11:54 am
i severely dislike both of you at this point in my day. Just wanted you to be aware.

HaHa, you know its all love man. If I wanted to really rub it in your face, we would have hit up Costa Chica after the ABC. Stick to your guns man; no more brownies during contest prep.

C.Coronato
02-09-09, 12:17 pm
HaHa, you know its all love man. If I wanted to really rub it in your face, we would have hit up Costa Chica after the ABC. Stick to your guns man; no more brownies during contest prep.

haha thats top secret information brother. brownies? Not me.

Big Wides
02-09-09, 12:48 pm
Nice meeting you Sat, your one big dude

C.Coronato
02-09-09, 1:39 pm
Nice meeting you Sat, your one big dude

You too brotha. And much appreciated man, im trying! You hanging with Juggs, im sure you got some superior stregth behind your mass as well!

NJC_Manhattan
02-09-09, 4:56 pm
I actually have been thinking about it i just never got around to it. I believe ill get it in the upcoming months. Do you take it? How do you like it?

I do take ZMA. I find I sleep like a baby and wake up feeling rested. In terms of gains, however, it may be too soon to tell

C.Coronato
02-09-09, 5:16 pm
I do take ZMA. I find I sleep like a baby and wake up feeling rested. In terms of gains, however, it may be too soon to tell

Well i will 100% be taking it then. I have heard nothing but good news!

C.Coronato
02-10-09, 10:13 am
Long day. Tired as hell today. Hit Shoulders last night and i felt like i was gonna fall asleep, i didnt get into bed until almost 1, and then up at 6 for a meeting. Damn.

Military Press - 15(135),12(155),10(175),8(185)
Behind the Neck - 15(135),12(155),10(155),8(155)
DB Press - 15(75),10(80),8(90)
Run the Rack Side Laterals - (20,15,10,8) x 3 (15lb,25lb,30lb,40lb)
Bent over Laterals - 3 x 12 (30lb)
Front Laterals - 3 x 12 (30lb)
Shrugs / Get Bigs - 3 x 10/10 (80lb)
Dropset Machine Shrugs - 3 x 10,10,10 (3pps,2pps,1pps)

Was very tired and didnt get the pump i hoped for. Legs tonight.

Aggression
02-10-09, 10:55 am
Even with being tired, you still put up solid numbers and hit the delts hard.

We all have them days bro. It seems like everyone around me is getting worn down, with either a cold, or just their daily routine. I woke up today and thought my alarm clock was set wrong. 6 hours of sleep and I thought I had just closed my eyes.

I know you've seen the vid on MD of 'A day in the life of house'. Follow suit and take a nap in your car during lunch break. I'm seriously considering doing this today ....

hardworkE
02-10-09, 10:57 am

We all have them days bro. It seems like everyone around me is getting worn down, with either a cold, or just their daily routine. I woke up today and thought my alarm clock was set wrong. 6 hours of sleep and I thought I had just closed my eyes.

I know you've seen the vid on MD of 'A day in the life of house'. Follow suit and take a nap in your car during lunch break. I'm seriously considering doing this today ....

I hear ya, I don't know what it is. Maybe the drastic changes in weather...but I'm just feeling really worn down lately. I try to get to sleep early, but cant fall asleep, then when I wake up I feel like I slept for 5 minutes. Just have to take care of your body, push through, and get sleep whenever you can.

A, you got a link to that video you mentioned above?

J-Dawg
02-10-09, 11:26 am
Long day. Tired as hell today. Hit Shoulders last night and i felt like i was gonna fall asleep, i didnt get into bed until almost 1, and then up at 6 for a meeting. Damn.

Military Press - 15(135),12(155),10(175),8(185)
Behind the Neck - 15(135),12(155),10(155),8(155)
DB Press - 15(75),10(80),8(90)
Run the Rack Side Laterals - (20,15,10,8) x 3 (15lb,25lb,30lb,40lb)
Bent over Laterals - 3 x 12 (30lb)
Front Laterals - 3 x 12 (30lb)
Shrugs / Get Bigs - 3 x 10/10 (80lb)
Dropset Machine Shrugs - 3 x 10,10,10 (3pps,2pps,1pps)

Was very tired and didnt get the pump i hoped for. Legs tonight.

Even with being tired, that's a heck of session there.

C.Coronato
02-10-09, 11:32 am

haha what is funny about that is that i actually do take a nap. I get a half hour inbetween my two jobs to park and nap. It is the most rewarding thing everyday. However. A mid day lunch break nap would be amazing.

Gotta push through anything aggression. Got one goal.

C.Coronato
02-10-09, 11:35 am
I hear ya, I don't know what it is. Maybe the drastic changes in weather...but I'm just feeling really worn down lately. I try to get to sleep early, but cant fall asleep, then when I wake up I feel like I slept for 5 minutes. Just have to take care of your body, push through, and get sleep whenever you can.

A, you got a link to that video you mentioned above?

Ya maybe weather. Im not sure, or two jobs lol.

heres that link

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1688/164/

Great guy it seems like. LONG days for him.

C.Coronato
02-10-09, 11:35 am
Even with being tired, that's a heck of session there.

Thanks J. Gotta do what i gotta do i guess.

Extreme
02-10-09, 1:27 pm
Damn bro, I just got into this thread and you're killing it in here!! Looks like some hella numbers and its awesome to read about such dedication. I'm sub'd!

C.Coronato
02-10-09, 2:22 pm
Damn bro, I just got into this thread and you're killing it in here!! Looks like some hella numbers and its awesome to read about such dedication. I'm sub'd!

Thanks for stopping in brother. Got more weights to get up, but its been a long and steady road. Glad to have you.

C.Coronato
02-11-09, 10:48 am
Yesterday was legs. I honestly get a sick pleasure of the tortune done to my legs. I look forward to leg day every single week. Im like a sitting puppy waiting on a treat. Leg day is my treat. Is that weird?

Squats - 15(135),12(225),10(225),10(225),8(315),25(185)
Leg press / Hack Squat 3 x 10 - (5pps,4pps) -- UP
Super Drop Extensions till failure - 110,90,70,50,30
Seated Calf / Leg press Calf - 40/40,35/35,30/30,25/25 - (2plate,2pps)
Standing Calf / Standing Calf BW - 3 x 25/Failure - (400/BW) -- UP
Stiff Leg Deadlift - 3 x 15 (135lbs)
Lunges - 3 x 30steps (90lbs)
Uni Lateral Leg / Seated Leg Curl - 3 x 10/10 (80lb,110lb)

AHH. Love it. My pops was there today, and he knows i trains hard but i dont think he really knew how hard, and so i asked him if he wanted to jump in. He was VERY quick to say no. One day hell get into it. haha.

Aggression
02-11-09, 11:00 am
Lunges can make a leg workout get to the next level. My legs get sore without doing lunges, but when I do them, the difference is unbelievable. niCe workout.

Nah it's not weird loving leg day. A true champion cherishes every training session. It's what separates us from the ''weekend warriors'' and the ''beach body'' people. They look at you and think ''Man, why bother doing legs? Girls don't see them''. They just don't get it. Throwing a bicep pose and/or most muscular is cool. But when you stand in the mirror and pull off a quad shot, and you see those separated muscles flare out, its a beautiful site.

prowrestler
02-11-09, 11:13 am
sick leg day man, thats gonna make u hurt

C.Coronato
02-11-09, 11:56 am
Lunges can make a leg workout get to the next level. My legs get sore without doing lunges, but when I do them, the difference is unbelievable. niCe workout.

Nah it's not weird loving leg day. A true champion cherishes every training session. It's what separates us from the ''weekend warriors'' and the ''beach body'' people. They look at you and think ''Man, why bother doing legs? Girls don't see them''. They just don't get it. Throwing a bicep pose and/or most muscular is cool. But when you stand in the mirror and pull off a quad shot, and you see those separated muscles flare out, its a beautiful site.

Ahh ya lunges. Both partners pumked out and did some high plate leg press. I said nah. Not enough burn. Lunges.

But ya aint that the truth. Im starting to get some seperation already and im still 10.5 weeks out. Thats exciting. I like to stand apart from the beach bodies. My trunks got some stumping to do. haha.

C.Coronato
02-11-09, 11:56 am
sick leg day man, thats gonna make u hurt

Thanks brother. Im feeling actually really good today. Time to up the anty next week.

hardworkE
02-11-09, 12:24 pm
looks good, we both killed it with legs last night. Way to make up for the workout the day before...

C.Coronato
02-11-09, 3:33 pm
looks good, we both killed it with legs last night. Way to make up for the workout the day before...

Thanks man. It sure felt good.

C.Coronato
02-13-09, 1:52 pm
Had back last night. Solid workout. Had another new addition to our crew. Its getting a little big now. Not sure if he'll be back or not, but it was good to have him either way. My trainer wanted me to really work on getting my lats out and getting wide, and boy do i feel it. I know what your all thinking, im 23 and have a trainer? Not technically, he used to own the gym, and was a BB himself. I guess you can say he is my mentor and has worked me thru the past few shows. I owe him much thanks, he doesnt know how much i truely appreciate him.

Pullups : 50 (3 sets)
Hammer Hi Lat Row : 4 x 10 (3pps,4pps)
Hammer Lo Lat Row : 3 x 10 (3pps)
Reverse Grip Hi Row : 3 x 12 (2pps)
Bent Over DB Pull : 3 x 15 (150lb)
Bent Over Wide Row : 3 x 15 (135,185,185)
Rack Deads : 3 x 15 (135,225,225)
Lat Pull Down / Wide Low Row : 3 x 10/10 (140/100)
Strait Arm Standing Lat Pull : 3 x 10 (80)

Abs.

Feeling good today. Lots of Volume.

Dead(Lift)
02-13-09, 4:19 pm
No bad luck there. Nice workout, I'm gunna miss wide grip pullups since I'm doing my schools program. Might oughta change your name to deal with your lats as they'll be the ones everyone will be noticing with all this work.

ronnie
02-13-09, 4:27 pm
Had back last night. Solid workout. Had another new addition to our crew. Its getting a little big now. Not sure if he'll be back or not, but it was good to have him either way. My trainer wanted me to really work on getting my lats out and getting wide, and boy do i feel it. I know what your all thinking, im 23 and have a trainer? Not technically, he used to own the gym, and was a BB himself. I guess you can say he is my mentor and has worked me thru the past few shows. I owe him much thanks, he doesnt know how much i truely appreciate him.

Abs.

thats a HUGE back work out brother! keep it up and you will have to change your name from treetrunklegs to barndoorback!

C.Coronato
02-13-09, 4:30 pm
haha BarnDoorBack. I like that. Hmm ..

G Diesel
02-13-09, 4:33 pm

Abs.

Now that is a precontest back blast... Good shit bro. Gonna be wide, thick and detailed. Peace, G

PopeJohnPwn
02-14-09, 5:14 am

Abs.

Nicely done, bro! I know I couldn't handle that sort of volume...impressive work.

AZN-BEEF
02-15-09, 12:11 pm
nice back workout! what kind of grip do you use for pull ups? overhand, underhand, neutral?

prowrestler
02-15-09, 12:18 pm
sick back worout man

C.Coronato
02-16-09, 12:47 pm
Now that is a precontest back blast... Good shit bro. Gonna be wide, thick and detailed. Peace, G

Thanks G.