bobbymart
10-21-07, 5:26 pm
Any NC animals out there??

Ironone
10-21-07, 5:52 pm
I am in Raleigh where you at

Ironone
10-21-07, 6:01 pm
Ok I see in your sig you are in cary. So whats up you trying to put a workout together. I am down for whatever!!

DHBAKER15
10-21-07, 6:43 pm
Representing Wilson NC.

TylerC
10-22-07, 3:44 pm
Biscoe,Asheboro,seagrove represent

Technically I'm in robbins, but who the heck knows where robbins is? I mean besides John Edwards lol.

bobbymart
10-22-07, 4:08 pm
Alright guys we just need a place to work out at my gym is a little too on the yuppy side we would not be able to drop weights grunt ect.. anyone have a good hardcore gym they lift at??

bobbymart
10-22-07, 4:09 pm
Representing Wilson NC.

where is wilson in relation to raleigh im about 15 from raleigh

bobbymart
10-22-07, 4:09 pm
Biscoe,Asheboro,seagrove represent

Technically I'm in robbins, but who the heck knows where robbins is? I mean besides John Edwards lol.

are you close to raleigh??

G Diesel
10-22-07, 4:20 pm
Way to take the lead bobbymart... NC is in the house officially. Peace, G

Ironone
10-22-07, 7:48 pm
I train at golds its been there a while not to fancy never had any problems

bobbymart
10-22-07, 7:59 pm
perfect im going to pm you see if we can get this thing rollin!

bobbymart
10-22-07, 8:01 pm
So would everyone else be able to make it to Raleigh for a session

TylerC
10-22-07, 9:08 pm
raleigh is about 2 hours away for me. I'm in moore county is that helps anybody at all.

....Geez I live out in the sticks....lol

KSpartan22
10-22-07, 9:15 pm
Yah im representing Asheville NC. Hear ya on the yuppy gyms. No dropping weights no power lifting... blah blah... YAH RIGHT! Bodyshop is pretty good up here and my old high school weight room. Those are my safe havens. Is there a Golds gym down in Raleigh? Asheville is far from Raleigh though. Any A-ville guys around?

Ironone
10-22-07, 9:31 pm
How about if I sweeten the pot and offer a post workout cookout at my place afterwards

bobbymart
10-23-07, 3:47 pm
Ok raliegh is probably going to workout but is anyone willing to travel a few hours to train with some fellow animals??

COLE
10-24-07, 11:49 am
I would love to join in if scheduling permits. The problem for me is if it is on a Sat I will be working at the Nutrition Shop from 10am-6pm. That pretty much eats up the day for me.

I would like to meet everyone that attends so come down and see me if I'm not able make the training session.

I will keep an eye on updates and hopefully I can attend.

Animal Strong!

bobbymart
10-24-07, 4:43 pm
Alright I need to get this thing going can everyone plan a trip to raleigh anytime soon we can work around the peoples schedual that live further away

Upstatebuilder07
10-24-07, 4:48 pm
anyone from downstate in or near charlotte? my parents live there and i go and visit them every few months, going down for a week around christmas and wondering if any animals could recommend somewhere to train

Ironone
10-25-07, 7:39 pm
Come on guys there has got to more people in NC willing to workout with some fellow animals where you at!!!!!

bobbymart
10-25-07, 7:40 pm
yo ironone good liftin with you today

bobbymart
10-26-07, 6:56 pm
alright so I take it ironone myself and cole are the only ones that can make a raleigh gathering?

bobbymart
10-28-07, 5:36 pm
Ok so this thread must have died no one else in NC too bad

bobbymart
10-29-07, 2:04 pm
ok so I dont give up that easy cole and iron one im goping to pm you guys and see if i can get a lifting session going maybe at golds in raleigh we got to make this thing grow

bobbymart
10-29-07, 2:08 pm
anyone from downstate in or near charlotte? my parents live there and i go and visit them every few months, going down for a week around christmas and wondering if any animals could recommend somewhere to train

Peak fitness in charlotte is good

DHBAKER15
10-29-07, 6:12 pm
It Is About 1hr. East Of Raleigh.

bobbymart
10-29-07, 7:39 pm
Would you be willing to commute?? if so im going to set a date tomorrow or the next day im just trying to find a day that everyone could make it the problem is what's good for one bumps out another but when I get the date i'll pm you!

Ironone
10-29-07, 7:44 pm
For any of you guys who live further away dont think of this as just a quick training day and then go home we will try to make a day out of this with a cookout dinner or lunch at my house afterwards. So lets get this thing going!

bobbymart
10-30-07, 2:16 pm
Alright ironone and cole are down i'm thinking about getting this thing going on a sunday because cole can make it and I know ironone said he's down for whatever i'll be there abd my boy john is probably going to make it i'll pm everyone else that has posted here and see what's up and thanks to ironone for making a day out of this... i'll set this for a couple weeks out and post the date later today ot tomorrow.

Revolutionary
10-30-07, 2:21 pm
I live in NC too people... in charlotte

R.Bearse1
10-30-07, 2:55 pm
Nice to see N.C. gettin something going. I'm from down there but unfortunately live in MI right now. Down there in the summers though.

I believe there is a Lord's in Asheville if that is close to any of you.

Strength and Honor guys...hope to see good stuff from ya

bobbymart
10-30-07, 4:24 pm
If we can get somthing going in charlotte i'll make the trip

Upstatebuilder07
10-30-07, 4:28 pm
well its not exactly soon, but i will be in charlotte from dec 22-26 visiting my parents looking for somewhere/someone to train with. Its a little down to road but you can definetly count on me

bobbymart
10-30-07, 9:22 pm
I live in NC too people... in charlotte

well its not exactly soon, but i will be in charlotte from dec 22-26 visiting my parents looking for somewhere/someone to train with. Its a little down to road but you can definetly count on me

Why dont we schedule somthing for dec then in charlotte im down to make the trip to train with a few animals!!!

DHBAKER15
10-31-07, 6:21 am
I Might Be Able To Go, Its Just That I Still Have My Permit, Which Sucks Ass.

bobbymart
10-31-07, 6:59 pm
Alright im going to go ahead and set this for nov 10th at golds gym in raleigh this won't be an offical abc event simply because we don't have enough members out here.... this is up to all of us spread the word!!

Upstatebuilder07
10-31-07, 7:03 pm
Why dont we schedule somthing for dec then in charlotte im down to make the trip to train with a few animals!!!

sounds good for me, im getting into town on thurs, so fri or sat would most likely be the best date lemme know what everyone thinks

bobbymart
10-31-07, 7:06 pm
also if there is anything I can do to help spread the animal word let me know I have been given a great opportunity to have direct contact with the abc chairman if we can make this spread I see great things for the abc NC chapter in the future some awsom events but once again it all ocmes down to us LET THE ANIMAL NAME BE KNOWN!!! NOV 10TH GOLDS GYM RALEIGH!!

bobbymart
11-03-07, 12:49 pm
Alright so I pm'd IRONONE and COLE and they are down we have to do it on the 11th that's a sunday and I think we are doing a cookout at IRONONE'S afterward so we have 5 people and are trying to get more anyone else interested post here or pm me golds gym in raleigh sunday the 11th

bobbymart
11-03-07, 3:17 pm
alright so some updated info we are at Golds in Raleigh if you need direction's pm me and we are doing legs with a few set's of arms at the end!! how many of you wan't to get together at IRONONE'S for the cook out after??? I'm not yet making this an offical abc event we need more people so come to this session on the 11th with any and all ideas on how to spread the animal name!!

Ironone
11-05-07, 9:48 pm
I guess we don't have to many people in NC willing to jump in this thing. As of now the head count is at 6 only half of that is from the fourm. The clock is ticking NC stand up and be counted

MELTDOWN
11-05-07, 9:57 pm

sometimes hickory, cornelius, or statesville. a guy at work says he had found a "real" gym, so i'll hit ya back tues or weds (forgot his schedule). raleigh is do-able, but gotta check schedules. keep it cooking...i might can make it.dude had an old suzuki i need to get down there

bobbymart
11-06-07, 5:40 pm
sometimes hickory, cornelius, or statesville. a guy at work says he had found a "real" gym, so i'll hit ya back tues or weds (forgot his schedule). raleigh is do-able, but gotta check schedules. keep it cooking...i might can make it.dude had an old suzuki i need to get down there

How far away are you again man It would be awsom if you could make it!! bring any friends also lets show everyone what NC is made of!

COLE
11-10-07, 10:39 am
Well tomorrow we meet. Is the total standing at 6 or is the fact that we are doing legs scaring everybody away? lol

This will be fun and good for motivation which I could use some of lately. Looking forward to it. Golds Gym Celebration at Six Forks, 2:00.

bobbymart
11-10-07, 4:17 pm
Just Posted All Over Bodybuilding.com In The Nc Section And Pm'd Alot Of Ppl From Nc There

bobbymart
11-10-07, 4:25 pm
Well tomorrow we meet. Is the total standing at 6 or is the fact that we are doing legs scaring everybody away? lol

This will be fun and good for motivation which I could use some of lately. Looking forward to it. Golds Gym Celebration at Six Forks, 2:00.

Ha my quads are still killing me from a few days back.

COLE
11-11-07, 11:35 am
What did you do for legs the last time you worked them?

bobbymart
11-11-07, 12:02 pm
squats leg press lunges leg extensions and hamstring curls also did calves they are a bit better today calves are fine cole you should check out my journey link is on my sig.

COLE
11-11-07, 10:47 pm
Here is a little something I put together from todays meeting. We had a good time and a good workout. I think we will all feel this workout for a few days.

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s173/IRONCOLE/?action=view&current=NCABCMEETINGNOV112007.flv

Pizzalamp
11-11-07, 10:56 pm
cool photos
looks like an intense workout
and the gym looked nice too

COLE
11-11-07, 11:09 pm
We didnt take time to snap to many pics.

This was the workout nothing to crazy but a good workout. I think we all had one hell of a pump so it felt awesome.

Super Set for warm up.
2-3 sets 10-12 reps each
Leg Extensions
Lying Leg Curls

Back Squats
5 sets 10 reps counting warm ups and working sets progression in weight.
followed by 20 rep set of widow makers

Leg Press
3 sets 10 reps
followed by one drop set to failure

Finished with a few more sets of extensions and standing leg curls and a couple sets of preacher curls and lying tricep extensions.

Pizzalamp
11-11-07, 11:16 pm
if possible can u list whos who(like tshirts etc)
thanks

COLE
11-11-07, 11:22 pm
In order on video.

Pic #1 Me (COLE) Black No Shotgun shirt with Grey/Red stripped pants
Pic #2 Bobby's freind John. Green shirt with blue shorts
Pic #3 Bobbymart. Solid white tee with grey shorts
Pic #4 Ironone. White Animal tee with grey and white/black strip shorts and ball cap.

bobbymart
11-11-07, 11:25 pm
my boy john in the green nike shirt, myself in the white t shirt , cole in the black no shotgun t, and iron one with the big ass tats.

John and I did legs thurs so everyone felt bad for us so they kicked our ass with high ass res and drop sets... my legs are shot!

bobbymart
11-11-07, 11:28 pm
Cole bad ass job on the video looks great... had fun today we hit it up in cary in a couple weeks... Ironone thanks for providing the gym and a place to kick it.

Pizzalamp
11-11-07, 11:30 pm
ah thanks guys
cole nice pants i wanna get a pair like that

COLE
11-11-07, 11:39 pm
Cole bad ass job on the video looks great... had fun today we hit it up in cary in a couple weeks... Ironone thanks for providing the gym and a place to kick it.

Thanks Bro! I had no clue what I was doing with this video. Just got a new computer and it already had the software on it. Worked out pretty good.

Im looking forward to the next session. Thanks to everybody for doing their part to make this all come together.

I think Ironeone wants to train back next................

COLE
11-11-07, 11:40 pm
ah thanks guys
cole nice pants i wanna get a pair like that

Your welcome bro. You cant have my pants man. : )

COLE
11-11-07, 11:48 pm
Im out fellas. Time to get some sleep, recovery and growth in.

bobbymart
11-12-07, 3:16 pm
Ok So I wan't to set this next one up for early December on a Saturday what do you guys think about the 15th??? In Cary at my gym? that will give us almost 5 weeks to Iron out the details and hopefully get some more recruits. Im going to talk to G and see if we can make this offical!

COLE
11-12-07, 6:14 pm
If scedule permits I will be there bro! I think I have two company Christmas Party's to attend around that time but I will let you know for sure soon.

Ironone
11-12-07, 9:32 pm
great video Cole that last pic of me looks retarded so thanks for putting that one in there. Great workout we all need to get together and do it again so just keep me posted I'm down for whatever

bobbymart
11-13-07, 3:25 pm
Alright so as long as Cole is game lets do Dec 15th at 6:30pm at my gym in Cary pm me for the address we will have free rign over the place I am currently recruiting some of the hardcore that lift here I got 3 or 4 guys that are game! pm me for the addy I hit up G to see about making this our first Official NC ABC event with hopefully many more to come!!

G Diesel
11-13-07, 3:43 pm
Definitely wanna see NC done right... Bobbymart is trying to put something big together, come out and show your support. Peace, G

COLE
11-16-07, 1:01 pm
Alright so as long as Cole is game lets do Dec 15th at 6:30pm at my gym in Cary pm me for the address we will have free rign over the place I am currently recruiting some of the hardcore that lift here I got 3 or 4 guys that are game! pm me for the addy I hit up G to see about making this our first Official NC ABC event with hopefully many more to come!!

Ok. I am good to go on the 15th. I may be a little later than 6:30 getting there but I will def be there as it stands right now.

Looking forward to it!

bobbymart
11-16-07, 7:47 pm
Ok so the 15th it is let's make it 7:00pm fitness 19 in cary

bobbymart
11-19-07, 6:12 pm
We need to keep the thread alive we need some more NC people Dec 15th were going to rock it come one come all!

BAD ASS MARTIN
11-19-07, 6:29 pm
Let's get some new members on the forum and posting. So let's get your training partners and friends to become members. There is more than enough time to get this session poppin'.

Let's all play our part and put North Carolina on the map!

B.A.M.

bobbymart
11-26-07, 9:19 pm
Yo Ironone and Cole any news on recruiting new members? You guys still on for the 15th?

Upstatebuilder07
11-26-07, 9:25 pm
im still game for dec 22-24 in charlotte lemme know boys, im driving down with my dog so ill have a car...

bobbymart
11-26-07, 9:27 pm
Cool upstate im going to try to get some other animals to come down with me to the charlotte area i'l let you know more after the 15th session

Revolutionary
11-27-07, 4:26 pm
if you guys come down to charlotte ill try my all to make it but right now in my life im really really busy so its hard for me to find time for something like this..... but man i would love to hang with u guys...

bobbymart
11-27-07, 5:37 pm
Yo REVO... we are going to try to make it out to charlotte but you can support you'r local ABC chapter by helping us recruit and keeping our threads alive then when you can lift with us it will make it that much better!

Bobbymart

GODSEY
11-27-07, 7:35 pm
CHarlotte, NC, I am definitly in, who else is in or close to the QC?

dIdDy
11-29-07, 1:05 am
I am in Raleigh where you at

I would love to join in if scheduling permits. The problem for me is if it is on a Sat I will be working at the Nutrition Shop from 10am-6pm. That pretty much eats up the day for me.

I would like to meet everyone that attends so come down and see me if I'm not able make the training session.

I will keep an eye on updates and hopefully I can attend.

Animal Strong!

wtf, you guys cant wait for me to get back from afghanistan!!! jk....

oh and for you guys who dont know, COLE already arranged the original unofficial NC gathering at larry's GYM back in June 07 (i think).....anybody got the video link?

bobbymart
12-07-07, 2:48 pm
Yo Cole and Ironone you guys still down sorry I was in Seattle for a week so I could not get to a cpu but the 15th if were on and anyone else that wants to attend just pm me for more info I know I shot some of you some pm's just get back to me so I kinda know how many to expect.

bobbymart
12-09-07, 11:59 am
anyone out there?? lets keep this thread alive in this last week leading up to the session!!

Revolutionary
12-09-07, 10:12 pm
wat do you mean recruit?? like just people i see at the gym? or here on the forum... cause i can promise you i dont know anybody here i am originally from florida and am not the most social guy but if u guys need help with something go ahead ill try and get it done

bobbymart
12-09-07, 11:41 pm
really all we need to do is get some fellow animals together so if any of you know anyone that is an animal bring them to the session on the 15th and lets point them to the forum just let me know if your coming pm me or post here so i can get an idea of who will be there.

bobbymart
12-11-07, 9:16 pm
Alright fellas I need to do a roll call who is going to make it on he 15th?? I got several people who are not forum members and I am going to introduce them to the web page but who here is going to show???

COLE
12-12-07, 2:00 pm
Yo Fellas! I am still in for the 15th. Sorry I have been very busy lately. I havent had time to get on here much.

What do you guys have in mind as far as training goes? I will adjust the next couple of days of training depending on what body parts we are training Sat.

Bobby can you give me directions to the gym. Thanks Bro.

bobbymart
12-12-07, 4:16 pm
Yo Fellas! I am still in for the 15th. Sorry I have been very busy lately. I havent had time to get on here much.

What do you guys have in mind as far as training goes? I will adjust the next couple of days of training depending on what body parts we are training Sat.

Bobby can you give me directions to the gym. Thanks Bro.

Chest and tri's pm me with you'r cell # or i will give you mine and I will give you directions

COLE
12-12-07, 6:42 pm
Chest and tri's pm me with you'r cell # or i will give you mine and I will give you directions

Check your pm bro!

Phildiesel
12-13-07, 8:35 pm
what's up guys? I just heard about this whole NC ABC thing from my old workout partner who's also an animal forum member. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the session on the 15th, but we would both like to come to the next one, maybe in January sometime. Just shoot me a PM when you set a date for the next one and I'll line it up with him for us to roll over to raleigh together.......I'm in Rocky Mount, only about 40 mins. east of Raleigh. Have fun tearing it up on saturday.

bobbymart
12-13-07, 9:06 pm
what's up guys? I just heard about this whole NC ABC thing from my old workout partner who's also an animal forum member. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the session on the 15th, but we would both like to come to the next one, maybe in January sometime. Just shoot me a PM when you set a date for the next one and I'll line it up with him for us to roll over to raleigh together.......I'm in Rocky Mount, only about 40 mins. east of Raleigh. Have fun tearing it up on saturday.

Cool phil I will probably talk to the guys on saturday and try to find a date for january It would be cool for you to make it.

Seifer
12-13-07, 11:33 pm
If we can get somthing going in charlotte i'll make the trip

Heck yeah, do something close to or in CHARLOTTE and I'm in and I know of two others who I'll drag along with me. I'm in Lincolnton but I work almost in Charlotte, so its no big trip. Cary and Raliegh are 3+ hrs, but alot of folks mention Charlotte.

And bobby if you do Charlotte might wanna see if anyone in SC wants to go up there since Charlotte is like on the border of NC/SC.

im still game for dec 22-24 in charlotte lemme know boys, im driving down with my dog so ill have a car...

If this happens can I get a PM or something?

bobbymart
12-13-07, 11:43 pm
Heck yeah, do something close to or in CHARLOTTE and I'm in and I know of two others who I'll drag along with me. I'm in Lincolnton but I work almost in Charlotte, so its no big trip. Cary and Raliegh are 3+ hrs, but alot of folks mention Charlotte.

And bobby if you do Charlotte might wanna see if anyone in SC wants to go up there since Charlotte is like on the border of NC/SC.

If this happens can I get a PM or something?

yo upstate I am going to see if any one else is willing to make the trip for the 22nd or 24th is we have to make a push when is the next time you will be in Charlotte I'm going to go down there and see about using a gym I just don't know when the whole crew will be able to make it I'm hoping if they can't go Dec I can get everyone to go in like the middle or end of Jan and yeah I will pm you

Wolf Man CHG
12-15-07, 9:01 am
Fellow Animals...I havn't been on in a little while becaue I've been opening up my own gym. I live in Raleigh but my gym is in Cary and oddly enough it is right across the road from Fitness 19 at 1003 High House Road. The name of the gym is Athletic Nation. I encourage everyone who can to stop by and introduce yourself! I want to meet some fellow animals!

I'll be happy to host a lift session. The cool thing is I can arrange for us to be the only ones in the gym. Wanna drop weight? Spit? Cuss? No problem! This is a man's gym. It's not huge so I can't have a housefull though.

Check out the website www.athleticnation.com

my email is clayg@athleticnation.com and the gym number is 919-380-4111

Hit me up i'd love to hear from you brothers

bobbymart
12-15-07, 12:30 pm
Yo wolf man you cn come down on the 15th if you can make it we got free run of the place it's after hours so pm me.

COLE
12-15-07, 3:25 pm
So do we have any idea the total number of folks we are going to have show up tonight? Ironone says he may have a friend come along.

So I got:

bobbymart
Ironeone +1 (maybe)
COLE

bobbymart
12-15-07, 3:28 pm
So do we have any idea the total number of folks we are going to have show up tonight? Ironone says he may have a friend come along.

So I got:

bobbymart
Ironeone +1 (maybe)
COLE

wolfman is showing up
bobby + 3 or 4
ironone+1
cole
johnny5 (my boy john he signed up on the forum but never posts)

bobbymart
12-15-07, 3:29 pm
Going to be a kick ass session boys... chest gotta love it when we get to do a fun body part not that wheels wasn't fun lol! hey cole can you bring you'r camera??? I have one 2 but incase one of em runs out of batteries or sumthin.

COLE
12-15-07, 4:10 pm
I dont have a camera with me today bro. Its about 40 miles from me right now. lol

COLE
12-15-07, 4:11 pm
wolfman is showing up
bobby + 3 or 4
ironone+1
cole
johnny5 (my boy john he signed up on the forum but never posts)

So looking about 9. That would be a nice little gathering.

bobbymart
12-15-07, 4:12 pm
I dont have a camera with me today bro. Its about 40 miles from me right now. lol

lol! it's all good bro! i got my cell phone we can take pics on also my camera i'm sure we'll be ok.

Wolf Man CHG
12-15-07, 9:27 pm
Just wanted to say thanks to all the animals that came to train tonight. It was a great time and I look forward to doing it again soon!

G Diesel
12-15-07, 9:45 pm
Looking forward to seeing the pics of my Carolina brothers bangin the iron. Peace, G

bobbymart
12-15-07, 10:50 pm
the pics should be up tomorrow some time I'm waiting for the rest to be e mailed to me we had a kick ass session got some video as well and recruited a few more members.

bobbymart
12-16-07, 11:00 pm
http://picasaweb.google.com/bobbymart/AbcNcAnimalSessionFit19/photo#s5144391377235898610
here is a few of the pics i have some more as well as some video just waiting for the email will poste asap

bobbymart
12-17-07, 11:59 am
Thanks for everyone coming out
dan
johny5
f19trainer
bobbymart
cole
ironone
and wolfman

waht do you guys want to do for the next meet I want atleast 12 for this next one I know if we put our public relations hat on we can pull of a bigger and better session.
ps I will bring a better camera next time. lol ironone any way you can get me the video you have I will get a hold of dan and get his pictures.

COLE
12-17-07, 12:07 pm
It was good meeting everyone. I had a good time and hope everyone else did too.

We may have to split up a little as we grow to keep the intensity there. I had a good workout and felt stronger than usual with all the Animals there keeping the motivation up but I would have like to keep the workout a little more intense. I just about lost my pump a few times. lol

Nice little gym too I must say. It was very clean and organized. Maybe a little to much. lol

Big thanks to bobbymart for getting it all set up.

COLE
12-17-07, 12:15 pm
Looking forward to seeing the pics of my Carolina brothers bangin the iron. Peace, G

Yo G! Thanks to you and corporate for sending us the goodie package out.

bobbymart
12-17-07, 2:00 pm
Yeah it is a learn as you go thing... next time we will have to split up into small groups for the workout and keep the intensity going I had a great session but im used to taking 4 and 5 minute breaks when I bench heavy lol. we had 2 benches going but still was tough I definetly could not do all this without the help form G and all my nc brothers thanks allot everyone next meet will be bigger and better.

Revolutionary
12-21-07, 12:22 pm
whenever you guys are having another meet man im gona be there for sho.... hehehe cant wait it looked like fun. Cya

bobbymart
12-21-07, 1:42 pm
I'm going to start rounding everyone up as soon as the new year hits.

Wolf Man CHG
12-22-07, 11:26 am
looking forward to the next session

Seifer
12-22-07, 4:46 pm
Man I cant wait for this.

bobbymart
12-22-07, 5:29 pm
Ok so we need to figure out what gym to use I don't like oging to golds in N Raleigh because they always make us pay $10.00 we can use my gym after hours again we will have probably 12 people or so from what I can tell ... but I want to do what you guys do i'll pay the $10.00 or if someone else has a diff gym in mind let us know so anythought's???

focused
12-22-07, 5:49 pm
Well, this is my first post in a long time since i've gone through the whole bootcamp, SOI, and now bein in the fleet. I'm home in Charlotte and i just saw something might go down. that'd be awesome. I'll have to see what i can do. If i cant make that hope its balls to the fuckin wall fellas. Semper Fi

Maniak Mack
12-23-07, 6:59 am
Sup All,

I'm lookin ta throw my hat in on this. I'm currently outta the country, soo to return in mid to late spring. Just lookin for a lil info on what's goin down ya know.

bobbymart
12-23-07, 1:04 pm
alright so we got 3 people for charlotte now anyone got a gym we can use??

Phoenix Rising
12-23-07, 1:10 pm
I am a member of the Nor Cal ABC but my older brother lives in the CLT and I am trying to get him to hook up with you all. If I can do it, that would make four for you.

Seifer
12-23-07, 1:13 pm
3?

I got me and at least 2 others that'll come.

Me plus my 2 guys
Upstate
Revo
FAO
Bobby

bobbymart
12-23-07, 1:13 pm
I am a member of the Nor Cal ABC but my older brother lives in the CLT and I am trying to get him to hook up with you all. If I can do it, that would make four for you.

He lives in charlotte as well??? it seems we are split in two the majority of us live near and around Raleigh but we have two or 3 near Charlotte the problem is making the trip down for 2 or 3 when we have 8 or 9 near Raleigh so if the Charlotte area grows I can see traveling down you guys are also more than welcome to make the trip up and recruit you'r friends make some noise down south and I'm sure I can convince a few to take a trip down there with me.

bobbymart
12-23-07, 1:15 pm
3?

I got me and at least 2 others that'll come.

Me plus my 2 guys
Upstate
Revo
FAO
Bobby

get you'r two to register here at the forum seifer we need all the support here on the board

bobbymart
01-02-08, 8:06 pm
Alright so lets get this next session going where do you guys wan't to have it??? and when is everyone available should we do a sat or sun again???

bobbymart
01-02-08, 8:08 pm
seifer you still want to get charlotte going help me put by getting some people to register here and if we get 6 or so out there (besides my self) we can definetly rock it!

Phildiesel
01-02-08, 9:38 pm
I vote for a sunday in Raleigh......let's do it.

iceman31106
01-03-08, 3:28 pm
Sup Bros, I represent Shelby, NC. a small town about 40 miles west of charlotte.

Phildiesel
01-03-08, 6:44 pm
wassup iceman.....those shelby lions still whoopin' up on my kings mountain mountaineers? I grew up in KM, but live near raleigh now.

bobbymart
01-03-08, 6:56 pm
ok so Sunday in Raleigh Ironone is my point man we need to see if he can get us some passes for golds that he uses the manager would not give in last time for me... unless anyone else has a gym we can use the only one I have managed to get for free is mine in Cary is the 20th good give everyone some time to get it together?

iceman31106
01-04-08, 12:50 am
nm phildisel. yea they were good this year, but i went to crest

powerxlifter89
01-04-08, 6:43 pm
hey ive been pushing some weight in my garage for about a half a year; i just graduated from HS so and im new to the animal pak site. its cold out here but we dont have any chumps trying to press 135 for 20 reps and then hit the showers after a 10 minute workout with an ipod. so anybody interested just email me.

bobbymart
01-05-08, 2:18 pm
hey ive been pushing some weight in my garage for about a half a year; i just graduated from HS so and im new to the animal pak site. its cold out here but we dont have any chumps trying to press 135 for 20 reps and then hit the showers after a 10 minute workout with an ipod. so anybody interested just email me.

So what do you have set up???

bobbymart
01-05-08, 2:19 pm
alright so sunday the 20th should we do my gym again????
now for charlotte all you guys down there who has a gym that we can try and get guest passes at???

Ironone
01-05-08, 4:41 pm
I am down for whatever we can use my gym in raleigh or by that time I should be working at the lifestyle gym in cary so we could use that one, whatever works just keep me in the loop Peace

bobbymart
01-05-08, 5:22 pm
I am down for whatever we can use my gym in raleigh or by that time I should be working at the lifestyle gym in cary so we could use that one, whatever works just keep me in the loop Peace

Well gold in raleigh refuses to give me guest passes I called the manager up a few days back I don't care where we have it but if no one can come up with any grand ideas in the next day I will just have it here again.

Ironone
01-06-08, 9:32 am
If we all get in free and we have the place to ourselves then that is probably the best bet just my 2 cents

bobbymart
01-06-08, 10:46 am
If we all get in free and we have the place to ourselves then that is probably the best bet just my 2 cents

Perfect so fit 19 cary jan 20th i'll pm everyone.

powerxlifter89
01-06-08, 7:07 pm
i got a powerhouse rack and 420 lbs with a couple of dumbbells and a jump rope for cardio. also a chain for pulling small vehicles (golfcarts, geos, etc.) ive been lifting for 3 years so i got some strength but id like to focus on increasing it...ill keep in touch and come out to lift with you guys, i just gotta know the location (im not very good at navigating downtown raleigh)

Seifer
01-06-08, 9:53 pm
now for charlotte all you guys down there who has a gym that we can try and get guest passes at???

Damn wish mine would, but I asked and they wont.

bobbymart
01-07-08, 1:59 pm
Damn wish mine would, but I asked and they wont.

is it possible that you can make it up for the session in Cary??

bobbymart
01-07-08, 2:01 pm
i got a powerhouse rack and 420 lbs with a couple of dumbbells and a jump rope for cardio. also a chain for pulling small vehicles (golfcarts, geos, etc.) ive been lifting for 3 years so i got some strength but id like to focus on increasing it...ill keep in touch and come out to lift with you guys, i just gotta know the location (im not very good at navigating downtown raleigh)

Map quest it
920 highhouse rd
cary, NC 27513

or pm me for dierctions
jan 20th 6:30 pm

and another question to all what do we want to work????

bobbymart
01-07-08, 4:12 pm
Who will be here for this session???
Sunday Jan, 20th 6:30pm
Fitness 19
920 High House Rd. suite 100
Cary, NC 27513
Any questions pm me

powerxlifter89
01-08-08, 11:09 am
i gotta work sunday but i can probably make it up there around six. mondays i usually train upper body and i do front squats, so good ol back squats will be fine with me...

bobbymart
01-08-08, 11:23 am
i gotta work sunday but i can probably make it up there around six. mondays i usually train upper body and i do front squats, so good ol back squats will be fine with me...

it's cool we wont start until 7:00 probably Unless everyone shows up right at 6:30 last time it took about a half hour for everyone to show.

powerxlifter89
01-08-08, 1:52 pm
awesome, man. ill see you there.

BAD ASS MARTIN
01-09-08, 4:12 pm
Whats up NC Animals...

Who's in the house for the session on the 20th?

About tens day to get some new members signed up and get some new faces to the game.

bobbymart great job putting it all together lets keep promoting on Myspace and get them new posters printed out big dog. let me know what you need FELLAS!

B.A.M.

Upstatebuilder07
01-09-08, 4:51 pm
sorry brothers ive been out of contact, went down to charlotte, but all there is there is SHITTY P***** F***** and i went to sign my dad up and set him up with a plan and managed to get kicked out in 15 min

bobbymart
01-09-08, 5:11 pm
sorry brothers ive been out of contact, went down to charlotte, but all there is there is SHITTY P***** F***** and i went to sign my dad up and set him up with a plan and managed to get kicked out in 15 min

upstate you showin for the 20th session?????

bobbymart
01-09-08, 5:12 pm
Cole where you at you going to be there???

wolfman even if yo ucan't lift we need you're support at the session can you make it????

bobbymart
01-09-08, 5:13 pm
Ironone how about recruiting some peeps???? lets get some new menbers registered.

BAD ASS MARTIN
01-09-08, 5:37 pm
Yo Nc Animals...

Let Get Behind Bobbymart And Get Some New Members Signed Up And Posting On The Forum.

Make Sure Everyone Has A Copy Of The Event Poster To Use On Myspace Or Somewhere To Promote.

Keep This Thread Alive And Go Big On This!!!

B.a.m.

Ironone
01-09-08, 8:19 pm
I am going to try to get some new animals to train with us but most of the people I know are more interested in going out and getting drunk if we have a meeting like that I have plenty of people to bring with me but I'll do what I can. Lets make this a gathering to remember

powerxlifter89
01-09-08, 8:49 pm
are we still meeting at fitness 19 in cary on the 20 of jan at 6:30p? im in wherever we're meeting...

bobbymart
01-09-08, 9:15 pm
are we still meeting at fitness 19 in cary on the 20 of jan at 6:30p? im in wherever we're meeting...

you got it any q's hit me up!!

kg14
01-11-08, 2:31 am
Hey guys,

I'm a photography student at Duke, and I'm interested in doing a documentary project about bodybuilders in the area. Let me know if you're interested. You can reach me at kg14@duke.edu.

Thanks!
Kate

COLE
01-11-08, 1:33 pm
Cole where you at you going to be there???

wolfman even if yo ucan't lift we need you're support at the session can you make it????

Hey buddy! Not looking good for me on this session.

bobbymart
01-13-08, 2:15 pm
Alright so far I only have ironone confirming he will be at the session anyone else????? I need all of you're help we have to let everyone know that we are here!!

powerxlifter89
01-13-08, 7:35 pm
which session are you talking about?

Seifer
01-13-08, 8:10 pm
No can do Cary NC, its like 4hrs away.

But Charlotte, when it comes, i'll be there with bells on.

Wolf Man CHG
01-13-08, 10:02 pm
sorry for the delay men, i'll be there God willing. As long as my surgery goes ok I'll be there.

bobbymart
01-13-08, 11:59 pm
Wolf Man I'm sure everything will go great make sure you are ok before you come out even Animals need to rest lol but it's awesome if you can make it

bobbymart
01-14-08, 12:00 am
which session are you talking about?

The next session in Cary on the 20th.

bobbymart
01-14-08, 12:04 am
people that are near Charlotte I understand if you can not come up I just sent everyone a pm invitation... if you want to have a session down there help with spreading the word recruit people in you're area and help us keep this thread alive even for the event's up here and if you can make it that is also great we just need to constantly be organizing in this thread set up small event's among you're selves down there and if you can get more that 6 or 7 people together we can have a session down there any thing I can do for you pm me.

Revolutionary
01-14-08, 11:58 am
yea cant make it to the Cary session too far for me ..... sorry dudes i was really waiting to see if it was going down in charlotte. But thats cool ill be at the arnold.

Seifer
01-15-08, 10:51 am
I think Bobby is still workin on doing Charlotte.

powerxlifter89
01-15-08, 11:23 am
do they provide belts at fitness 19; also anyone living around the 40 42 (clayton-garner) area i can pick up on the way to cary, if they choose. i plan on being at the gym at 7pm.

bobbymart
01-15-08, 11:56 am
do they provide belts at fitness 19; also anyone living around the 40 42 (clayton-garner) area i can pick up on the way to cary, if they choose. i plan on being at the gym at 7pm.

no bring you're own belt I have mine there but it is an xl and we can do Charlotte I just need to know where we can have it because I'm not down there and I need to have at least 6 people down there so get the word out and help me get the ball rolling

jonsbsn
01-15-08, 12:21 pm
I am there in the summer. I go to school in Canton Ohio. But I'll be in the Tryon/Columbus area over the summer, lookin' forward to looking some of you animals up!

powerxlifter89
01-15-08, 1:39 pm
ok will do man. i have a myspace; so i can post some blogs and bulletins for recruitment.

ncsu06
01-16-08, 8:46 am
WOW!! i haven't been on for about 3 months due to school and such...looks like some things have really been happening....i'm a Raleigh animal...Technically about 20 min outside but i do attend NC STATE! Go Wolfpack! The 20th doesn't look like it will work out for me...we will be travelling back from Ohio for wrestling....but i hope this session is a good one..i'll be looking for the next one and i'm willing to hit up charlotte as well if scheduling works out...lata fellas

bobbymart
01-16-08, 2:03 pm
WOW!! i haven't been on for about 3 months due to school and such...looks like some things have really been happening....i'm a Raleigh animal...Technically about 20 min outside but i do attend NC STATE! Go Wolfpack! The 20th doesn't look like it will work out for me...we will be travelling back from Ohio for wrestling....but i hope this session is a good one..i'll be looking for the next one and i'm willing to hit up charlotte as well if scheduling works out...lata fellas

good to have you aboard ncsu06 this looks like it may be a relatively small session but we look foreword to having you for the next one!!!

powerxlifter89
01-17-08, 9:08 pm
hey does anyone have any advice as to training after getting wisdom teeth pulled out? i get mine out in 2 weeks and im trying to figure out if i should train through it or rest...the dentist said im gonna feel like shit but ive lifted through sickness so any advice is welcome.

bobbymart
01-18-08, 1:46 pm
hey does anyone have any advice as to training after getting wisdom teeth pulled out? i get mine out in 2 weeks and im trying to figure out if i should train through it or rest...the dentist said im gonna feel like shit but ive lifted through sickness so any advice is welcome.

give it a few days because if blood rushes to you're head then the blood clots will pop out and you will get dry socket so ask the doctor how long it takes for the risk of dry socket to go away

bobbymart
01-18-08, 1:46 pm
alright final count who is on for Sunday??????

powerxlifter89
01-18-08, 9:45 pm
I'm in at 7pm.

Big Byrd
01-18-08, 11:14 pm
i have some property up in little switzerland near the blue ridge parkway i get up to a couple times a year. anyone within an hour?

bobbymart
01-19-08, 7:46 am
ok so it looks like we just have ironone and powerxlifter.

powerxlifter89
01-19-08, 4:35 pm
yeah i got directions and i hope this snow isnt gonna get any worse. i know half the stuff they say on the news is bullshit anyway. so im gonna go ahead and tell you my routine: squats, lunges, calf press, straight bar curls, push press, and abs.

bobbymart
01-20-08, 11:15 am
yeah i got directions and i hope this snow isnt gonna get any worse. i know half the stuff they say on the news is bullshit anyway. so im gonna go ahead and tell you my routine: squats, lunges, calf press, straight bar curls, push press, and abs.

damn bro!! I have had everyone else cancel on me you are the sole survivor what do you think you want to reschedule for a few weeks out and try to rally the troops and have some more people show???

powerxlifter89
01-20-08, 7:58 pm
yeah dude i thought everyone was gonna be there tonight i freakin waited for an hour at fitness 19 and no one was there. ill start bringin my laptop to work because i had no chance to check the forvm before i drove out tonight.

bobbymart
01-20-08, 8:03 pm
damn bro my bad I thought you got the message i feel horrible everyone canceled on me this morning I don't know why but last session was rocking this session just fell to pieces!!

powerxlifter89
01-21-08, 2:46 pm
im still looking forward to the next session. i gotta wait a few days for my mouth to heal after the wisdom teeth get pulled out. i have 2 solid weeks left to lift until feb. 1st. then its three days of shit. and ill might have to work back up to what im currently at (weight wise) becuase from what ive heard i wont be able to eat anything so ill have to stick to protein liquid and oats and eggs.

powerxlifter89
01-21-08, 2:47 pm
by the way all you lazyasses need to show up to the next session

bobbymart
01-21-08, 3:29 pm
yo powerxlifter check you're pm box

powerxlifter89
01-23-08, 10:42 am
hey i was gonna check my workout to see if its going like its supposed to. ive been feeling kinda tired lately and i was just gonna make sure that its not the workout.

Here's my routine- first 2 weeks:4 sets of 3 reps on bench, squat, push press, and front squat.
Front squats and bench are done on monday and thursday and back squats and push press are done on tuesday and friday.
My supplementary lifts are: monday-dips, pullups, and shrugs wth abs and stretching at the end. On tuesday my supps. are calf press, lunges, and bar curls with abs and stretching at the end. Wednesday is 30 mins. of cardio and I am doing high knees, jump rope, plyo jumps, weighted crunches, and situps with stretching at the end of the workout. Thursday's supps. are-shrugs, skullcrushers, and pullups. Friday's supps. are- plate curls, calf press and lunges with abs and stretching at the end. this workout moves into 4x5 after 2 weeks, then a pyramid 5321, and then another pyramid 6432. Then a break for a week and then maxing. The supplemenatry lifts are no less than 4x10 and some are 4x15. keep in mind that I am a strength trainer, not a bodybuilder! I have to build my house before I can renovate it.

powerxlifter89
01-24-08, 6:05 pm
hey bobbymart is there a juice bar anywhere around the gym?

COLE
01-24-08, 6:31 pm
wtf, you guys cant wait for me to get back from afghanistan!!! jk....

oh and for you guys who dont know, COLE already arranged the original unofficial NC gathering at larry's GYM back in June 07 (i think).....anybody got the video link?

By the way just so you all know. Our NC brother dIdDy is now back from afghanistan safe and sound.

So I would like to give him a warm welcome back along with all of his military brethern that returned home at the same time. Welcome back Bro!

Animal Strong!

powerxlifter89
01-24-08, 8:38 pm
welcome back man!

Seifer
01-25-08, 12:39 am
Come on guys, Charlotte is HUGE. Gotta be some ppl we can drag down there.

And Bobby....gonna train with a buddy this Sunday (jan 27th) at his gym, its in Gastonia NC, 10m from Charlotte. If need be I think we could snag it to do Charlotte, but I'll ask him Sunday to make sure.

powerxlifter89
01-25-08, 6:43 am
the only time i could make it to charlotte is on friday, saturday or sunday, given i don't have to work... if i have one off in the future ill definitely come down to charlotte

powerxlifter89
01-26-08, 10:07 pm
hey bobby good session on friday! i wanna try and do a full workout with you and the other guys. i cant make it for the next week, as i will be recovering from my wisdom teeth surgery. but after that i will start back on the following monday.

bobbymart
01-27-08, 9:52 am
ok so when do we wanna have the next abc guys I need ALL of you're input so we can have it on a day when all can attend!!

bobbymart
01-27-08, 9:53 am
Come on guys, Charlotte is HUGE. Gotta be some ppl we can drag down there.

And Bobby....gonna train with a buddy this Sunday (jan 27th) at his gym, its in Gastonia NC, 10m from Charlotte. If need be I think we could snag it to do Charlotte, but I'll ask him Sunday to make sure.

awesome seifer great work just try to build up the hype since I'm not down there my hands are kinda tied as far a promoting it but if you find a place and some guys we can do it up

bobbymart
01-27-08, 9:54 am
By the way just so you all know. Our NC brother dIdDy is now back from afghanistan safe and sound.

So I would like to give him a warm welcome back along with all of his military brethern that returned home at the same time. Welcome back Bro!

Animal Strong!

welcome back diddy hope to see you at the next session.

focused
01-27-08, 10:55 am
Diddy, glad to hear you're back from Afghan. I will be heading out that way or to Iraq in mid or late July. Keep this ABC Chapter up fellas, i hope to make an appearance one of these days. until then Semper Fi fellas and keep reppin' NC.

widdlewade44
01-27-08, 10:58 am

Animal Strong!

I'm glad you're back. Semper Fi,

Kevin
widdlewade44
Sgt '88-93
USMC

Ironone
01-27-08, 3:33 pm
I can get everyone in my gym for free I am a personal trainer for O2 fitness in raleigh hit me up with some dates and time that will work for everyone. Lets try to make this one work!!!!

bobbymart
01-27-08, 3:35 pm
Much appreciated ironone lets do it at 02 who can make it and when?????

powerxlifter89
01-28-08, 6:31 am
I can make it on the 11th of february, which is a monday. ill have school from 10 to 1150 but after that i can make it if i dont have to work.

COLE
01-28-08, 10:47 am
Weekdays are a no go for me.

How about Sat. Feb 9 evening. 6:00 or 6:30ish?

powerxlifter89
01-28-08, 11:44 am
that would be great. im getting tired of lifting at 7 am every morning, but im hesitant to change it. does it really matter whether or not i change it?

COLE
01-28-08, 11:51 am
that would be great. im getting tired of lifting at 7 am every morning, but im hesitant to change it. does it really matter whether or not i change it?

Its all preference. I like training in the evening because I have gotten plenty of food in me to fuel my workout and the fact that you recover when you sleep allows you to hit the sack closer to your training session.

I cant say one works any better than the other though. Im just not a morning person.

powerxlifter89
01-28-08, 11:55 am
yeah it used to be really easy for my but its not any more. i have some surgery to get done this friday so after i recover ill change the time i lift and see what happens. i lifted with bobby at 12p on friday and my squats were unbeliveably better than they are in the morning.

Ironone
01-28-08, 1:10 pm
The 9th should be good for me how bout everyone else, lets make this one work. Roll call bithes!!!!!

COLE
01-28-08, 1:27 pm
The 9th should be good for me how bout everyone else, lets make this one work. Roll call bithes!!!!!

I'm there you slut!

COLE
01-28-08, 1:29 pm
I think its time for some Back work, how about everybody else?

Ironone
01-28-08, 7:35 pm
I am down for whatever, will the 9th work for everyone else. Speak on it!!!

bobbymart
01-29-08, 2:01 pm
I am down for whatever, will the 9th work for everyone else. Speak on it!!!

9th is good for me this is what I am talking about we need some enthusiasm in this thread what's going on??

powerxlifter89
01-30-08, 7:12 am
yeah i can make it on the 9th. i work till 6p so i might be there around 7. ill probably train legs, what is everyone else planning on doing?

bobbymart
01-30-08, 11:23 am
i think back is what we got going however if it is just ironone powerxlifter89 and myself it won't be much of a session so we need to gather the masses

Ironone
01-30-08, 6:18 pm
Anyone else lets get this thing moving!!!!!!!

powerxlifter89
01-30-08, 9:04 pm
yeah i just found out that i dont work on the 9th so i can hit the gym right on time. ill post another bulletin on myspace and see what comes up. people have been responding to it but its just been a bunch of bullshit. anyway, i had a prety intense cardio session today. i ran hills for 2.4 miles and then hit some weighted crunches and situps topped off with some jump rope. i got upper body and front squats tomorrow. how about everyone else?

bobbymart
01-30-08, 11:41 pm
I did shoulders for an hour then busted out 2 hours of jiu jitsu my damn cauliflower ear is kilin me lol

powerxlifter89
01-31-08, 7:32 am
cool man. i got to get the wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow. so if i can, ill do lower body on saturday. i just gotta find some good substitutes for chicken and fruit, and i think tuna will be a good one for chicken. so you and dave did jiu-jitsu right?

powerxlifter89
01-31-08, 10:43 am
well i work my back on upper body day (remember i do a football workout) and all it really takes for me is some weighted pullups. maybe 2 to 4 sets of 20 reps. so ill have to follow my schedule and train legs on the 9th.

COLE
01-31-08, 6:34 pm
Yo!! I said I would be there.

Ironone
01-31-08, 7:17 pm
So who's all in this thing
Cole
Bobby
power
me

Is that all ?

COLE
01-31-08, 7:24 pm
C'mon Brothers lets get some hands up for the roll call!

Ironone how is the new job going?

powerxlifter89
02-01-08, 8:21 am
hey ironone is it the O2 in cary or on creedmoor?

Ironone
02-01-08, 1:02 pm
The new job is going great thanks for asking and its the one on creedmoor let me know if anyone needs directions

bobbymart
02-01-08, 1:29 pm
good job guys lets keep this thing going im in

powerxlifter89
02-01-08, 9:14 pm
cool, im there on the 9th.

Seifer
02-02-08, 12:56 am
Hey bobby I got us a gym to use about 5miles outside of Charlotte when you are ready.

Dtill
02-02-08, 5:52 am
Hi guys, eh... first post. heh.

I would like to go to one of these Charlotte ABC sessions, however between full time college and fulltime job, its hard for me to make plans (I have to -plan- when I do laundry). In any case, stick the loc, time, and date and I'll try to let ya know if I can make it.

powerxlifter89
02-02-08, 7:31 am
we got one this saturday at 02 fitness at Creedmoor. We'll be meeting around 6:30 pm. Dtill what degree are you going for?

bobbymart
02-02-08, 3:29 pm
Alright everyone in charlotte I need to hear from you when can everyone make it and who all is in? lets say we do it the last week in feb or 1st week in march to give ample time I myself can make it on thursday or friday only days I have off however don't let that inhibit you seifer you are my point man down there so lets make this happen.

MELTDOWN
02-02-08, 3:39 pm
i'll punch in on that clock, lmk. friday is better than thurs.

bobbymart
02-02-08, 3:55 pm
perfect that is two for a friday!!! who else

powerxlifter89
02-02-08, 5:40 pm
which friday? i got some healing to do from my wisdom teeth surgery so i can definitely make it this saturday at 02 Fitness

MELTDOWN
02-03-08, 2:45 pm
what workout you got lined up so as not to hit it that week.

Ironone
02-03-08, 4:13 pm
My vote is back

Ironone
02-03-08, 4:16 pm
Is it just going to be
Cole
Bobby
powerx
& myself

I need a headcount let me know if I missed anyone

bobbymart
02-03-08, 11:25 pm
John Will Come Also

powerxlifter89
02-04-08, 2:26 pm
what workout you got lined up so as not to hit it that week.

I am fine now i can train this friday during the day. i have work at night probably from 3p to 8p but that might change. are you in charlotte?

bobbymart
02-04-08, 4:38 pm
lets do back

COLE
02-04-08, 5:38 pm
My vote is a Back workout.

bobbymart
02-04-08, 6:07 pm
what time do we want to do this I have jiu jitsu at 9 pm are we thinking around 5???

COLE
02-04-08, 6:39 pm
There is no way I can make it at 5:00. I will be closing up shop at 5:00. I can make it say 5:30-5:45ish.

If you guys need to start before that I can pick-up where ever you are at that time.

We should be able to get a good back workout in less than 2 hours easy so even if we get started at 5:45 we should be finished up by 7:45 without a doubt.

powerxlifter89
02-04-08, 7:41 pm
i got legs and arms with some explosive lifts (push press). so 5:45?

Ironone
02-04-08, 7:41 pm
The gym closes at 7:00 so we need to get started no later than 6:00 so lets be there at 5:30 and Cole can play catch-up. Hope this works for everyone.

bobbymart
02-04-08, 8:02 pm
Everyone make it at 5:30 we'll do back

COLE
02-04-08, 8:39 pm
Sounds good to me.

powerxlifter89
02-05-08, 9:14 am
alright im there

powerxlifter89
02-05-08, 11:36 am
hey bobby i just got the animal manual. damn wrath looks pretty bad ass on the cover!

bobbymart
02-05-08, 3:57 pm
hey bobby i just got the animal manual. damn wrath looks pretty bad ass on the cover!

for sure there are some bad ass reads in there also schack is cool

powerxlifter89
02-05-08, 8:09 pm
yeah id love to train with one of them. we should try to get one of them down here. i changed my workout, by the way:
mon-incline, pushpress, weighted dips w/25lb, weighted pullups w/25lb, shrugs, abs, stretches.
tues-squat, lunges, curls, calf press,trailer pulls behind back, abs, stretches.
weds- run 1.2 miles, jump rope, weighted crunches, situps, stretches.
thurs-incline, push press, weighted pullups w/45lb, weighted dips w/45, shrugs, stretches.
fri- squat, lunges, calf press, curls, trailer pulls in front abs, stretches.
pretty basic, but it works for me.

bobbymart
02-05-08, 8:58 pm
We Have To Make Allot Of Noise Out Here In Order For Some Of The Pro's To Come Out We Have Relativley Small Sessions Compared To Allot Of The Abc Chapters But We Have Potential.

Wife Inc.
02-05-08, 9:06 pm
well poo...Meltdown just called and remembered he will not be back from the left coast in time to train with you guys. and he's really bummed about it, too. work gets in the way again. keep him informed on other dates.

powerxlifter89
02-06-08, 8:57 am
hell yeah we need to get machine or diesel down here. come on lets get this stone rolling, days of collecting moss are over. bobby how many people have we got for saturday?

COLE
02-07-08, 11:28 am
Alright fellas I have bad news and good news. The bad news is a have ended up getting a cold which sucks.

The good news is I am still going to be there Sat. Not sure what my energy and strength levels are going to be like but I will be there none the less.

powerxlifter89
02-07-08, 11:29 am
hell yeah i hear that commitment!

bobbymart
02-07-08, 11:41 am
ha ha it's alright bro i'm still going to be there and I got 2 pulled muscles in my back just got back from the doc. lol

COLE
02-07-08, 2:08 pm
That sucks more than a cold Bro and we are doing back. Where is the problem Upper or lower?

This should be one beastly session, we may be looking like weinie boys. lol

Im not worried about anything its you guys that need to watch out. I may be pulling so much weight that I blow snot bubbles is all. lol

powerxlifter89
02-07-08, 9:00 pm
how did you pull that muscle? i hate when i get it in the lateralis or the traps, but once you get going at lifting you really dont notice it anymore.

bobbymart
02-08-08, 1:43 pm
I think it got pulled wresteling it is a deep tear the doc said he just told me to work in a pain free zone I con't sleep at night though cause I sleep on my side no matter what side it kills me to lay on it... it's a bummer

GODSEY
02-08-08, 7:15 pm
Does anybody have a date we could maybe do Charlotte, even like a month from now or like a couple weeks. I am down with whatever, but itching to make it happen. Willing to hit Cornelius, Concord, Gastonia, Rock Hill, or Uptown, dont really care. Can we get something going?
Peace,

God-C

powerxlifter89
02-09-08, 7:21 am
so everybody still on tonight?

COLE
02-09-08, 7:46 am
Does anybody have a date we could maybe do Charlotte, even like a month from now or like a couple weeks. I am down with whatever, but itching to make it happen. Willing to hit Cornelius, Concord, Gastonia, Rock Hill, or Uptown, dont really care. Can we get something going?
Peace,

God-C

I am willing to drive down sometime. It would have to be on a Saturday that I dont work and I know that I am pretty hosed for the next couple of weeks. If the rest of the guys here in the Raleigh area can go I will volunteer to drive everybody down for the day or at least as many that I can fit in the vehicle.

Concord might not be a bad idea or we could do a meet in the middle. Greensboro area may be a better idea? Just rember its just as far for you guys to drive here so if we can meet half way we would all be driving about 1.5 hours to meet. We can get the details ironed out when we have a better idea of when we can make this thing work.

How does everybody feel about this? Any thoughts or ideas?

Lets get something going for our other NC Animals.