PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas Animals

Maximus
10-22-07, 4:57 pm
Fellow AR animals, I'm going to take the lead in trying to keep us as a solid brotherhood here as I know there are not many of us...I live up in Fayetteville and I know Crash does too.

Let's make this chapter of the ABC a strong one by keeping each other accountable and helping each other out whenever we can.

I would love to set a workout and meeting sometime here in the near future, I will be getting married two weeks from this Saturday and won't be back until around the end of November and I know that all of us will be getting ready for the holidays, but you guys give me some feedback on what you are thinking as I was thinking about doing something around the first of the year...

Let's go ahead and introduce ourselves and let everybody know what part of AR you are in...If anybody needs to ever get in touch with me my number is 479-225-2371

Crash
10-23-07, 10:06 am
Maximus told it like it is. I'm down for whatever, whenever, however. Just give me date, time and place. It's high time that we poor lost souls out here in Hillbilly Country, raise up, to Layeth the Smacketh Down. PM me for my Cell.

...Strength and Honor...

Torque757
10-23-07, 3:48 pm
I will be back in town(Im in conway for school) during our month break in december. My house is really close to NWA athletic club, so I will definantly be down for whatever, whenever.

Maximus
10-23-07, 5:06 pm
I will be back in town(Im in conway for school) during our month break in december. My house is really close to NWA athletic club, so I will definantly be down for whatever, whenever.

That sounds awesome, man, now we just have to get us some more guys and we will be ready to rock and roll!

Torque757
10-27-07, 2:38 pm
Surely there are more then three of us animals here in arkansas? Anyways, I should be able to make it up there any weekend between now and when I come back for xmas break. Also, have either you guys ever been to the golds? I here the rate is pretty cheap...

Maximus
10-27-07, 9:46 pm
I have yet to see a Gold's up here, unless you are talking about the World gym...anyways, those gyms are too froo-froo and we will get in trouble for making noise there...Crash and I are both members of the Northwest Athletic Club and trust me, that is an Animal gym if there ever was one...

Torque757
10-28-07, 2:47 pm
I have yet to see a Gold's up here, unless you are talking about the World gym...anyways, those gyms are too froo-froo and we will get in trouble for making noise there...Crash and I are both members of the Northwest Athletic Club and trust me, that is an Animal gym if there ever was one...

Yea your right, I was thinking of the worlds.

Crash
10-30-07, 10:09 pm
Surely there are more then three of us animals here in arkansas?

That's the problem, with living in the Walmart capital of the world. They think "Good Enough" is "Good Enough". Believe me. Enough times of seeing three Lunatics, running around in Animal Gear, training their Balls off, will create a stir. It only takes one to start a Revolution.

...Strength and Honor...

Maximus
10-30-07, 11:26 pm
That's the problem, with living in the Walmart capital of the world. They think "Good Enough" is "Good Enough". Believe me. Enough times of seeing three Lunatics, running around in Animal Gear, training their Balls off, will create a stir. It only takes one to start a Revolution.

...Strength and Honor...

Amen, brotha! Now that's what I'm talking about!

mchik
11-20-07, 8:59 am
Maximus, Torque, and Crash......it's mchik and I'm down in Arkadelphia, but I will do my best to make the trip up there to Fayetville/Springdale even if I have to take a friggin bus. All i need is a date, time, and place.

Crash
11-20-07, 4:15 pm
The Place will be Northwest Athletic Club, where Maximus and I Train. The Day and Time have not been set yet. Maximus is wanting to wait till the first of the year. I do not know how that will co-inside with Mchik, and Torque757's schedule since you two are both in school. Feasibly, the earliest and most convient time looks like December 15th and 16th. We could train in the early afternoon, and then hit Panda's Chinese Buffet. They have Spicy Fajita beef, Steamed Seafood and Vegatables, Rice and Vegatables. Etc. Etc. Etc. If we are wanting to wait till the first of the year, then I believe that the 5th and 6th would be the very latest before Mchik and Torque757 are called back to school. Let's get this ball rolling. I say we do Back or Wheels as I want to show the masses how you train to be a freak.

...Strength and Honor...
...80/570...

Gehlbach!
11-20-07, 8:22 pm
Hey guys, Im new here to the FORVM and I live in Springfield,MO I posted on their site but, seen this one and wanted to venture and see where you guys are meeting up at. Found out your only bout 2.5 hours from me. I was wondering if its cool if I come pn down when you guys lock in a date! I want to train with some AR ANIMALS!

mchik
11-20-07, 8:51 pm
The Place will be Northwest Athletic Club, where Maximus and I Train. The Day and Time have not been set yet. Maximus is wanting to wait till the first of the year. I do not know how that will co-inside with Mchik, and Torque757's schedule since you two are both in school. Feasibly, the earliest and most convient time looks like December 15th and 16th. We could train in the early afternoon, and then hit Panda's Chinese Buffet. They have Spicy Fajita beef, Steamed Seafood and Vegatables, Rice and Vegatables. Etc. Etc. Etc. If we are wanting to wait till the first of the year, then I believe that the 5th and 6th would be the very latest before Mchik and Torque757 are called back to school. Let's get this ball rolling. I say we do Back or Wheels as I want to show the masses how you train to be a freak.

...Strength and Honor...
...80/570...

for me Dec. 15/16 is best cause I'm still in bulk mode. I gotta start contest prep in Jan. and you bet your ass I want to hit up Panda's. Back or legs sounds awesome!

Maximus
11-21-07, 9:08 am
Hey guys, Im new here to the FORVM and I live in Springfield,MO I posted on their site but, seen this one and wanted to venture and see where you guys are meeting up at. Found out your only bout 2.5 hours from me. I was wondering if its cool if I come pn down when you guys lock in a date! I want to train with some AR ANIMALS!

We won't turn you away bro...come on down! Now that I am finally back from the honeymoon and life is starting to get back to normal, I don't think that the 15th and 16th will be a problem...Crash is definately right about going to the Panda Buffet, that place has sushi, fajita beef, and all the good stuff that we will need. Let's tenatively mark off the 15th or 16th as our meeting day...and back or wheels is fine w/me.

Crash, thanks for taking over w/the VP duties while I was in Cabo...you are the man, bro!

Gehlbach!
11-21-07, 9:45 am
We won't turn you away bro...come on down! Now that I am finally back from the honeymoon and life is starting to get back to normal, I don't think that the 15th and 16th will be a problem...Crash is definately right about going to the Panda Buffet, that place has sushi, fajita beef, and all the good stuff that we will need. Let's tenatively mark off the 15th or 16th as our meeting day...and back or wheels is fine w/me.

Crash, thanks for taking over w/the VP duties while I was in Cabo...you are the man, bro!

Maximus- Appreciate it man, if we are doing it on the 15th Ill be gravy just call in sick. I feel a cough comin on!LOL! Im always down with back or wheels too! Thanks again AR ANIMALS!!

Maximus
11-21-07, 2:25 pm
Maximus- Appreciate it man, if we are doing it on the 15th Ill be gravy just call in sick. I feel a cough comin on!LOL! Im always down with back or wheels too! Thanks again AR ANIMALS!!

Not a problem buddy...I feel that the 15th may be the best b/c its a Saturday and that will give everybody a chance to make it home on Sunday...Give me some feedback everyone

Crash
11-21-07, 2:47 pm
I agree. I have work committments on both days, But on Saturday I have to be in at 5 pm, as opposed to 3 on Sunday. The gym opens at 10:00 on Saturday. I say we stride in at high noon. At that time the early Weekend Warriors should be finishing up, and the Gun Bunnies that are sleeping in will just be getting their cups of Mocha-Choca-Latte, or their Cans of energy drink.

I say Wheels till the first person passes out. Since you are the Salesman, Maximus, do you want to talk to Lee?

Maximus
11-21-07, 3:24 pm
I agree. I have work committments on both days, But on Saturday I have to be in at 5 pm, as opposed to 3 on Sunday. The gym opens at 10:00 on Saturday. I say we stride in at high noon. At that time the early Weekend Warriors should be finishing up, and the Gun Bunnies that are sleeping in will just be getting their cups of Mocha-Choca-Latte, or their Cans of energy drink.

I say Wheels till the first person passes out. Since you are the Salesman, Maximus, do you want to talk to Lee?

Haha...yeah I can talk to Lee, last time I went in there w/one of my buddies, he let them work out for free since they had never been there...but even if we don't get everybody in for free, it's only $5 so it's pocket change

mchik
11-21-07, 3:42 pm
everything sounds great here. I'll just make some final arrangements and should be good to go.

Crash
11-21-07, 3:51 pm
I didn't know if Lee would want to do anything to promote it or not. I know he's got some "big" guys there. But if Mchik is actually able to make it, she would blow those three housewives on diet pills out of the water. Could you actually see one of those skinny bitches putting 135 on their back for reps? That, and Four other guys training their balls off. I think it will be quite the event.

Gehlbach!
11-21-07, 6:25 pm
Now talking about all this Im getting super fucking excited! Im ready to roll the 2.5 hours and enjoy the pain on the drive home!!! Are we all gonna wear Animal Gear? Just a question. Might look good for some photo ops if you guys want to!

Maximus
11-22-07, 12:06 pm
Now talking about all this Im getting super fucking excited! Im ready to roll the 2.5 hours and enjoy the pain on the drive home!!! Are we all gonna wear Animal Gear? Just a question. Might look good for some photo ops if you guys want to!

Good call...That was going to be my next post, everyone wear your animal gear if ya got it...

So are we all locked in for Dec 15 @12PM?

mchik
11-22-07, 3:37 pm
That is good for me. I will try my best to make it there. It's gonna rock!!

Torque757
11-22-07, 10:49 pm
Wow, alots gone on since I have checked this thread, Everything you guys have talked about sounds good, I will definantly be there. If there is any way I can help out, let me know.

Crash
11-23-07, 10:56 am
Oh Yeah. 15th. High Noon. Let's Get It On.

Maximus
11-23-07, 12:34 pm
We are locked in...hope to see everyone there

Crash
12-03-07, 1:03 pm
With the 15th only 12 days away. It is time for Roll Call. I know Maximus and I are in. Who else is Locked for the 15th?

...Be Heard...

Torque757
12-04-07, 2:32 pm
I will be there, after sometime next week(I dont know what day exactly I will leave, havnt checked exam schedule yet), I will be back in springdale and training up there.

Gehlbach!
12-04-07, 7:22 pm
Crash I will be there. Seems like the MO/KS animals have something that day too but I already commmited to you guys! Cant wait its gonna be a freakin blast!

Maximus
12-05-07, 10:38 am
It looks like there will only be about 4 of us, but that's great b/c we can get in there and pound out some real weight!

Torque757
12-06-07, 2:09 pm
It looks like there will only be about 4 of us, but that's great b/c we can get in there and pound out some real weight!

Yea I never got that, with so many peaple how do lift? split into groups or somethings? It seems like youd be standing around waiting alot, even with 4 or 5 peaple...

Crash
12-06-07, 2:26 pm
Yea I never got that, with so many peaple how do lift? split into groups or somethings? It seems like youd be standing around waiting alot, even with 4 or 5 peaple...

I am sure they paired off, and went with the "I Go, You Go" method. Our gym has 2 squat racks, a cage, 1 leg press, and 1 hack squat machine. They have 3 leg extensions(one upstairs), all of which suck except the one back in the Leg Room. a Lying Leg curl, a sitting leg curl (Which Sucks) and a Hamtractor (Upstairs) (Which is pretty good as a finishing exercise.) I don't think we'll have a problem.

Gehlbach!
12-06-07, 3:11 pm
I am sure they paired off, and went with the "I Go, You Go" method. Our gym has 2 squat racks, a cage, 1 leg press, and 1 hack squat machine. They have 3 leg extensions(one upstairs), all of which suck except the one back in the Leg Room. a Lying Leg curl, a sitting leg curl (Which Sucks) and a Hamtractor (Upstairs) (Which is pretty good as a finishing exercise.) I don't think we'll have a problem.

Sweet!

Crash
12-12-07, 10:43 am
Snow has been forecast for this Saturday. I know I have 4 Wheel Drive and Maximus should have it on his Expedition. I am unsure about Gelbach! and Torque757. Knowing the weather here in this Fucked up State; It's either going to be sunny, or we are going to get a foot of snow. If either of you two guys need some help, let us know.

...Strength and Honor...

Torque757
12-12-07, 9:47 pm
Snow has been forecast for this Saturday. I know I have 4 Wheel Drive and Maximus should have it on his Expedition. I am unsure about Gelbach! and Torque757. Knowing the weather here in this Fucked up State; It's either going to be sunny, or we are going to get a foot of snow. If either of you two guys need some help, let us know.

...Strength and Honor...

Thanks for the heads up brother, hopefully the snow will hold off at least until I get up there, if there is any...

Maximus
12-13-07, 9:20 am

...Strength and Honor...
I'm glad you brought that up crash, b/c I didn't know if you guys still wanted to do this with the bad weather forecast...I can't drive my Expedition b/c it is the company vehicle but I have an Accord that I can drive...I hope Torque and Gelbach will still be able to make it...Gelbach let us know if you can come

Crash
12-13-07, 10:25 am
...Miss a Wheel workout because of bad weather?...Only if the Gym is closed...It seems they've down graded it to simply "light snow"...Who the fuck knows?...I have to be at work that day at 8AM to load our granite scrap to be hauled off...After that I am going to the gym...I've been looking at the Cage and Leg Press for a couple of says now...And I am sure that its going to be calling me again while I am Deadlifting tonight...If any of you guys need some help...My Dodge seats Six...Well,four...Join me...

...Strength and Honor...

Gehlbach!
12-13-07, 4:54 pm
Guys I hate to break the bad news but I had to go to the doc yesterday super fucking sick. He put me on "light duty" told me to stay off the sups and dont work out and slow down my food intake until the test come back. Im sorry guys! I hope you have a great fucking wheels session and Im kicking myself in the ass for missing it! Take some pics for me and I hope to be down for the next one!

BigCountry021
12-16-07, 4:41 pm
What's up Brothers,

Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I'm 23 years old. I'm originally from Springdale, but I'm currently in Italy serving in the military. I've been in the trenches for about a year and a half now. I've had a few setbacks but hope to stay healthy for a while. I'm 5'10", 205lbs, and 10% bf. I have the itch and I can't get rid of it. I go to the gym to try and change my body every training session. Looking forward to getting out of the service and getting back to my roots in Arkansas. Can't wait to do my part in the FORVM and hope to be a part of this club. If anyone could PM me an up to date scoop that would be great.

Gehlbach!
12-16-07, 5:02 pm
Guys how did the lift session go? I haven't heard nothign yet. I hope it ws great and lets see some pics!

Maximus
12-17-07, 8:23 am
There was only three of us, but we rocked our legs really hard! It sucks you got sick, you missed out on a great session, but there will definately be plenty more. I hope your feeling better so that you can get back into action quickly. Crash and Torque, thanks for coming and bustin your tails like a true animal does. Torque, Crash and I look forward to your prescence at the Northwest Athletic Club while you are out on break.

BigCountry-we will be more than happy to add you to our ABC. We need all we can get and let us know when you are getting back and we can probably plan another session around that. Thanks for keeping us safe over there and we look forward to having you with us soon!

BigCountry021
12-17-07, 7:08 pm
The next time I should be home on leave is around the middle of March, so if you wanna start planning on something then. I'll be home for at least 2 weeks so I'll be open anyday. Plus my house is only 5 mins. away from Northwest Athletic Club.

Maximus
12-18-07, 8:56 am
The next time I should be home on leave is around the middle of March, so if you wanna start planning on something then. I'll be home for at least 2 weeks so I'll be open anyday. Plus my house is only 5 mins. away from Northwest Athletic Club.

That sounds like a plan...did you workout at the Northwest Athletic Club when you were here?

BigCountry021
12-19-07, 10:40 am
I just worked out wherever I could. I've been in NW Athletic Club a couple of times. I'm not picky on where I workout as long as I can get in there and not worry about people being in the way. I'll let ya know the exact dates when I get the flight plans arranged.

BigCountry021
01-16-08, 11:15 am
Whats up guys?! Just checkin in to see if anything new was goin on. Just found out when I'll be home on leave. I should get home on March 14th but that first weekend I'll be wrapped up with my best friends wedding but that next saturday, the 22nd, I'll be free if we can get something going.

Crash
01-16-08, 9:08 pm
The only person that would have a conflict is Torque 757. Maximus and I live in Northwest Arkansas. We are still trying to get Mchik up here too.

BigCountry021
01-16-08, 9:14 pm
The more the merrier. I started an abc ove here in Sicily where I'm stationed. We're havin our first meeting on March 1st. Should be a good outing. I train with themovielife over here and we are workin on getting some pics posted up. Hopefully we can get torque down while I'm home.

mchik
01-23-08, 2:53 pm
My parents barely let me drive to Benton alone to watch the movies, but I'm still trying to conjure up ideas. My spring break will be sometime in March....so that might work out great!

BigCountry021
01-23-08, 2:55 pm
Just start beggin and pleadin now. Threaten to hold your breath until they let you go. HAHA. Hopefully you'll be able to make the trip up. We need all the people we can get.

Torque757
01-26-08, 1:55 pm
Glad to see something new is the works. I will keep checking back here, and when theres a finalized date i will do my best to plan accordingly to make it up.

Maximus
01-31-08, 9:18 am
well, since torque and mcchik are both still in school, it looks like something around spring break in March would be best for everyone...what is everybody's thoughts?

BigCountry021
01-31-08, 12:46 pm
Thats good with me cuz I'll be home on leave from the 14th of March until about the 2nd of April.

Maximus
02-01-08, 8:52 am
Thats good with me cuz I'll be home on leave from the 14th of March until about the 2nd of April.

Good, well that sounds like we have one in...anybody else?

Crash
02-01-08, 4:01 pm
...You know me Brother...Day...Time...Place...Session...

...Strength and Honor...

Maximus
02-01-08, 6:43 pm
...You know me Brother...Day...Time...Place...Session...

...Strength and Honor...

I always know I can count on you, Crash...

mchik
02-22-08, 10:42 am
my spring break is March 17-21...

Crash
02-25-08, 2:45 pm
...So it looks like March 22nd is the day...That just leaves the time to train, and what to train...Then where to eat afterwards...

Maximus
03-12-08, 9:07 am
Guys and gal, it's getting real close to our next ABC...We have next Saturday, March 22nd set as the day at the Northwest Athletic Club and if anybody has ideas for a good place to eat, I'm all ears. Steak n' Shake crossed my mind, but you guys just let me know!
Also, what time do we want to do this? 11:00? 1:00? lets hear some thoughts

mchik
03-12-08, 9:29 am
I'm staying w/ my grandma on spring break, so I'm trying to "pulll some strings." :)

If I do get to go, I would come by bus....doesn't matter what time to me.

What are we gonna train?

Maximus
03-12-08, 9:45 am
I personally always train arms on Saturday's and that is what I was planning on training...but lets get some input fellas

Crash
03-12-08, 1:27 pm
...11am definately...I should be through with the Powerlifters by then...I'll be warm and down for anything...

Maximus
03-12-08, 1:32 pm
11 works for me, mchik?

mchik
03-12-08, 2:21 pm
I also set aside Saturday for arms.

I was checking the bus schedule and if I do get to come 11:00 AM is just fine.

Maximus
03-12-08, 3:18 pm
Awesome! that will be great to have you there...Bigcountry, can you make it?

Maximus
03-19-08, 8:38 am
Are all you Razorback and (Longhorn) fans ready for the ABC this Saturday?

Crash
03-20-08, 1:15 pm
...Let's get it on...

meyham
04-11-08, 12:47 pm
Whats up guys i live in Rogers. I train at benton county barbell. I just started in to body building.

Maharg
04-11-08, 4:34 pm
If guys get this going again, i know that gehlbach had talked about showing, and if he does, i could ride down too.

G Diesel
04-15-08, 5:04 pm
We need to get razorback country up and running... Maximus, Crash, let's make this happen. Peace, G

Crash
04-24-08, 1:41 am
...It's that time again...Classes are almost out, and it is time for Motherfucking School... Where is everyone at?..

Crash
06-10-08, 1:17 pm
Okay... Maximus is taking a break so as to concentrate on his upcomming child to be born. Where is everyone, and what is going on?...

meyham
06-13-08, 7:25 am
Whats up with these work out partners? When the iron gets heavy they start running. I just lost another workout partner. Now its not the time trying to get rdy for the NW classic. Sorry guys had to vent alittle.If any one needs a work out partner let me know. I just want to bodybuild.

Crash
06-13-08, 11:00 am
Whats up with these work out partners? When the iron gets heavy they start running. I just lost another workout partner. Now its not the time trying to get rdy for the NW classic. Sorry guys had to vent alittle.If any one needs a work out partner let me know. I just want to bodybuild.

Seems as though you and I are the only one's around here. mchik is hasn't sounded here in awhile. Torque757 is back in Conway, although he might be back for the summer. Maximus is concentrating on getting ready for his trophy, and I never saw BigCountry021.

We need to get something together.

meyham
06-13-08, 1:04 pm
We need to. What days do you lift?

Crash
06-13-08, 1:14 pm
Monday (Wheels)
Wednesday (Chest-Front Delts)
Saturday (Back-Middle/Rear Delts)
Sunday (Gunshow)

The former two are in the evening. The latter two are in the morning.

meyham
06-13-08, 5:36 pm
Mon-legs
tue-chest
wed-arms
thur-back
fri-shoulders
1 hour cadio every morning and 15 cool down after each workout except legs
Im trying to get rdy for the nw classic.

Crash
06-16-08, 3:51 pm
I don't want to interrupt you with your prep. I am taking it old school. Lots of Squats, Deadlifts, and Benches. However you want to get down. If you want to wait till after the NWA Classic, that is cool with me.

meyham
06-16-08, 5:01 pm
Well im backing out this years show. I dont think im big enough yet. plus i have only been doing this for 4 months. Show im going to prep for a show next year. being 5' 11" I want to put more size on.

Crash
06-16-08, 5:17 pm
...Well then, Tell me how you want to throw down...

meyham
06-17-08, 1:17 pm
Heres my # 595-9944 lets set it up

Crash
06-19-08, 4:29 pm
Let me see if my boy is going to be medically cleared for Saturday. Then I'll give you a ring.

meyham
06-20-08, 1:00 pm
Sounds good

Crash
06-23-08, 10:50 am
...I just got the Word that my Boy "T" has been medically cleared to train again... I work with him on Saturdays from 2-3. So what If we get together at lets say 3 to kill some back... Pull-ups, Bent Over Rows, and my Personal Favorite the Dip Grip and Rip...

Crash
07-07-08, 1:42 pm
This is a call to all Arkansas Animals in preparation of the next Arkansas ABC event.

Crash
07-31-08, 4:06 pm

Maharg
07-31-08, 4:08 pm

I think you are alone homeboy.

Crash
07-31-08, 4:09 pm
...What a Pity...More Plates and More Weights for me...

Maharg
07-31-08, 4:25 pm
...What a Pity...More Plates and More Weights for me...

I would love to head down there bro, but i can't even make the ones in my own state that much. I am sure you can wake them up.

mchik
07-31-08, 6:20 pm
Springdale is a 5 hr. drive for me, so I just can't make it....sorry guys.

Crash
08-01-08, 8:23 am
...What most suffer from here, is Ostrich syndrome, or Peacock-itis. And I will be god-damned if I am going to be some Street Corner Preacher. The best Example I know, is to Lead by Example, So that is what I will do. Everyday, every Plate, every Rep. And those who truly want to find the Path of Enlightment will hear the Call...

...Strength and Honor...

C.Coronato
01-14-09, 12:25 pm
...I just got the Word that my Boy "T" has been medically cleared to train again... I work with him on Saturdays from 2-3. So what If we get together at lets say 3 to kill some back... Pull-ups, Bent Over Rows, and my Personal Favorite the Dip Grip and Rip...

hey man .. can you explain the dip grip and rip, from the name alone it seems pretty badass and would love to get it going.

Crash
01-14-09, 12:29 pm
...The name says it all...

...Strength and Honor...

C.Coronato
05-13-09, 11:08 am
Crash you got any homeboys you workout with? Get them all together and make your own ABC brotha!

Crash
05-15-09, 10:25 am
...I work out at two different Gyms...The opportunity is there, however no one seems to be interested...So I will be putting it down and representing until that time comes...

...Strength and Honor...

C.Coronato
05-15-09, 10:42 am
Sounds good homie.

hockbwl6
07-02-09, 11:22 am
We need to get this ABC kickin'. Let me introduce myself...my name is Ryan...I train in Little Rock aka "The Rock". Only lived here for 2 years this July, so this place is still new to me. How many Arkansas Animals do we have on here?

Crash
07-02-09, 2:45 pm
...There is myself, I think Mchick is still running around here somewhere, There were a few others, but I think they have faded away...

...Strength and Honor...

hockbwl6
07-07-09, 2:03 pm
Sucks we don't have more in here. Need to get this thing crackin'.

C.Coronato
07-07-09, 2:11 pm
Good to have you hock. Do you train with anyone currently?

Crash
07-08-09, 2:42 pm
...I am an hour away from Ft. Smith, Joplin, and two hours away from Tulsa...If we could hook up with some of those members...

...Strength and Honor...

hockbwl6
07-09-09, 10:40 am
Have two people I lift wth in The Rock. One of them is 22 and is still in college and the other is 28 and working everyday like me. Our gym is small but we have everything we need and people stay out of our way so it works. Our gym manager and good friend still competes at age 64 and looks fantastic. No one in my workout group competes although we have the size to make some noise. We have Justin 6'4 250-260ish, DJ 5'6 230, and myself at 5'7 190.

Started a blog as more of a workout journal last week. Check it out at CelticMuscle@blogspot.com

If anyone ever wants to come down and hit chest on a random Saturday just let me know. Gym guest fees are free for my boys. I'll buy the protein.

Little Z
10-07-09, 9:19 am
Any Animals still doin it big in my home state?..

Ill be in the NE Section here within the next month or so.. if anyone in the Jonesboro area knows of any gyms.. id be down to toss some
iron with ya.. let me know

Crash
10-07-09, 9:41 am
...Mchik holds it down in Arkadelphia...I have the NW corner sewn up...Otherwise Arkansas Animals are few far in between...

...Strength and Honor...

woody06
01-19-10, 5:15 pm
Any Animals still doin it big in my home state?..

Ill be in the NE Section here within the next month or so.. if anyone in the Jonesboro area knows of any gyms.. id be down to toss some
iron with ya.. let me know

Anytime Fitness and The Trim Gym are both really good gyms in jonesboro.

Im from NE Arkansas a small town called Tuckerman close to Newport and Jonesboro. Theres a few other guys that i know of around here that use Animal but not many.

Little Z
01-19-10, 5:20 pm
Anytime Fitness and The Trim Gym are both really good gyms in jonesboro.

Im from NE Arkansas a small town called Tuckerman close to Newport and Jonesboro. Theres a few other guys that i know of around here that use Animal but not many.

When I come down we will make sure we get it scheduled and have a little ABC of our own where ever would be easiest for you guys
to get together..

Crash
01-19-10, 5:35 pm
...Still holding in down in the Durty 479...NW Corner...

Little Z
01-19-10, 11:21 pm
...Still holding in down in the Durty 479...NW Corner...

Maybe we can figure out a good time for everyone and get a huge AR ABC goin..

C.Coronato
02-22-10, 5:33 pm
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

woody06
05-18-10, 2:33 am
Im thinkin all the arkansas boys should get together sometime this summer. Any takers?

Crash
05-18-10, 9:25 am
...Brother, if you can find them...Let's do it...

...Strength and Honor...

Torque757
05-18-10, 11:17 am
Im thinkin all the arkansas boys should get together sometime this summer. Any takers?

Im in

Crash
05-18-10, 10:47 pm
Well it looks like I am the odd man out here in the NW corner. So the Rock in June? I still have the Animal Banner.

woody06
05-19-10, 1:27 am
Well it looks like I am the odd man out here in the NW corner. So the Rock in June? I still have the Animal Banner.

Lets do it man. A few go now, thousands later. haha

Crash
05-19-10, 10:46 pm
Alright, well saturday is bad for me, because I have to work two jobs that day. So sunday will be best. How about Sunday June 26th?

Little Z
05-19-10, 11:45 pm
Just a heads up fellow Hogs.. I will be in the great state of Arkansas at the beginning of June, near Jonesboro, if anyone wants to get together let me know when/where and how much the gym is gonna run me.. I might be able to get us some of my brothers BBQ for post grub haha..

woody06
05-20-10, 1:20 am
Alright, well saturday is bad for me, because I have to work two jobs that day. So sunday will be best. How about Sunday June 26th?

Sundays no good for me man. I work sun-thur. Maybe i could talk them into a day off though.

Just a heads up fellow Hogs.. I will be in the great state of Arkansas at the beginning of June, near Jonesboro, if anyone wants to get together let me know when/where and how much the gym is gonna run me.. I might be able to get us some of my brothers BBQ for post grub haha..

Let me know when youre gonna be down and ill come lift. Trim gym day pass is $8. Im always down for some bbq.

Torque757
05-20-10, 12:32 pm

Nope. I'm back up here in Springdale... For now...

Crash
05-20-10, 1:02 pm
...Who was the guy who posted that he trained in The Rock with two others?... Having an ABC up in the 479 would definately accomidate my schedule better...

...Strength and Honor...

12guage
10-08-10, 1:49 pm
does anyone train in the rogers area?

Crash
10-08-10, 2:00 pm
...I think I was the only one up in NWA. I have relocated down to the Fort. Ur welcome to come down here, or occasionally I go up there...

SomeDayI'llBeXL
10-08-10, 2:58 pm
I live in El Paso for the time being. I train 5 days a week at Prevail Fitness in Cabott. Look for the kid with his hat pulled low and a Red, White and Blue lifting belt....youve found a fellow Animal

SomeDayI'llBeXL
10-11-10, 9:19 pm
Man, Ive met some of the biggest guys in my life working the oil feild here in Arkansas and not one of them is an Animal.....Where are all my fellow Arkansas Animals at????? Hit me up, lets get together and do some damage

Good Luck brothers

Crash
10-11-10, 9:31 pm
I'm in the Fort. And 12guage is in the NW corner. Anyone else? I still have the banner.

SomeDayI'llBeXL
10-12-10, 12:11 am
Hellyeah, thats what im talking about. We need to plan an animal outing in the upcoming months. My gym isnt really meant for such a thing, but I am willing to travel for it.

Good Luck Brothers

Crash
10-12-10, 11:03 am
Mine is. We have alot of pretenders, very few contenders. but a lots of plates and steel.

12guage
10-21-10, 1:54 pm
Well lets get something going!

12guage
10-21-10, 1:57 pm
Hey crash hit me up when you think you can come up or i can plan a time to come down there.

SomeDayI'llBeXL
10-21-10, 8:40 pm
Im heading to Ft Worth next weekend for my first powerlifting meet so thats a no go for me, but two weeks after that I should be free saturday or Sunday. Ya'll let me know where and when so I can put in to have it off of work and Im in.

Good Luck Brothers

12guage
10-22-10, 11:48 am
Good luck on your meet bro!

Crash
10-22-10, 9:34 pm
Sunday, November 14th, 2pm... 24/7 fitness... fort smith. Pecs are the task at hand... lets do it...

Strength and Honor

12guage
10-24-10, 11:01 pm
i will be there get me the directions

Crash
11-04-10, 11:31 am
...That's two...Anyone else from the 479, 870, or 501 down?.. We'll even take some of the 918 or 405 if they'd like to get down...

Strength and Honor

Crash
11-10-10, 8:59 pm
...Alright all who are down for this sunday, PM me, and I will get you the 411...

C.Coronato
11-18-10, 12:20 pm
Did you guys end up having an ABC? How'd it go? Pics?

Crash
11-18-10, 12:34 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0f8nfVdcY0

C.Coronato
11-18-10, 12:48 pm
Video looks good my man. Nothing wrong with some solid training brotha!

G Diesel
11-18-10, 12:50 pm
Good to see you bringing it, Crash...

Where the hell's my boy Maximus? He's been missed 'round these parts.

Peace, G

stride
12-20-10, 9:11 pm
yo guys. Im going to be coming home from the ghan in august. My family lives in cabot so thats where ill be staying for about 2 weeks. I know it is a ways off but I would like to get a good session in while Im home. No one here shares the same goals as me here and none of my friends from home lift. We have plenty of time to prep. What do you guys think?

Crash
12-20-10, 9:20 pm
Maximus, is mia after his child was born. I'm holding it down in the Fort stride, if you want to bring the noise, I am down.

stride
12-21-10, 3:28 pm
like I said. we have plenty of time to plan. I just wanted to throw the idea out there.

dfinney85
01-01-11, 12:39 pm
hey gang, I live in Benton and train at a hardcore gym (Express Fitness). The owner has his pro card and former powerlifter also. Pretty sure he has a bench press contest each year, i'll be sure to post once I get some more info. All the best and train hard in 2011!!!!

flexx220
01-21-11, 11:22 pm
Im in north LA but I dont have a damn problem crossing that state line to kick it with some fellow animals.
I'll meet up at a gym, somebody's garage, hell, Ill lift on side of the road..I dont give a damn.
If theres anybody around the Magnolia/Texarkana area let me know. Lets throw it down!!!

dfinney85
01-23-11, 5:32 pm
Hello guys,

My gym is having a Arkansas State Open Bench Press/Deadlift/Curl Contest on 02/26/11. Here's the info:

Express Fitness
3309 Winchester Drive
Benton, Ar. 72015

weighs-in's 11:00-12:00 noon

Competition: 1:00

entry fee: $60.00 per entry

for more information call: 501-776-0001 or 217-253-5429

I hope to see some of you guys there. Best of Luck!!!!

C.Coronato
02-23-11, 10:43 am

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

Little Z
05-04-11, 3:19 am
What's up fellas.. I'm going to be down for a bit starting in 2 weeks, family is from the Jonesboro area, wanted to see what/if any one has going on in the State, last time I thought I was going to have more free time, and was going to be able to get out more, but things changed.. Hopefully we can get something going while I'm down..

C.Coronato
02-20-12, 1:15 pm

Will you be there?

Saturday, March 3rd.

Training 7-830. Food 830-930

Metro Fitness
9 East Long St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
(614)228.8866

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37245-Arnold-Classic-2012-National-ABC-Event

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

Envoy
06-11-13, 1:11 am
Hey guys, I am from the Paragould area, just dropping in to introduce myself, I'm Envoy, I just got out of the Army and i'm back in town. I am lifting out of Anytime Fitness here in Paragould. What is the status of the ABC in Arkansas ?

preacher
07-28-13, 6:03 pm
I have been in Hot Springs for almost three years training off and on silently while still keeping up with the Animal guys every now and then. I have decided to turn up the heat here in Hot Springs. I'm looking for others wanting to share the journey.

Crash
07-28-13, 6:09 pm
...Sorry Guys, not much happening in the 501 or the Dirty 479. Still holding it down in the Fort...

...Strength and Honor...

Envoy
07-28-13, 6:52 pm
I'm up here in northeast Arkansas I'm currently trying to coordinate an animal barbell club meet around here, but that's all I am tracking
-Envoy

dominatordoss
01-19-15, 2:15 pm
Im here in NLR and trying to get some stuff goin. I think itd be great to have an ABC meet anyone interested let me know. Theres a couple gyms that would love to have us. Also, does anyone know who the rep is for our area?

J U S T I N
02-10-15, 2:20 pm
Im here in NLR and trying to get some stuff goin. I think itd be great to have an ABC meet anyone interested let me know. Theres a couple gyms that would love to have us. Also, does anyone know who the rep is for our area?

I am not from the area, but I will be traveling there for some Army training from Feb 22 to March 6... based on my availability I'm down for a meet.