PDA

View Full Version : The incredible bulk

Pages : [1] 2 3

dyskee
10-29-07, 9:47 am
hey bros , after a long cut i stand now at 5'10 154 lbs 13%bf so i decided to bulk till feb. and join the guys in the keto thread.
i like to put my training and diet into 5 week cycles cause i feel i that my goals are easily attainable this way more than a 20 week cycle .

so for the first 5 weeks i will be using a 3 day full body split:

monday:
squats 4X 7-9
leg extensions 1X 9
semi stiff deads 3 X 7-9
leg curls 3X9
bench press 4X 7-9
flat flyes 1X 9
incline dumbell presses 2X 7-9
pull downs 4 X 7-9
bent over rows 4 X 7-9
dumbell presses 4 X 7-9
dumbell upright rows 2 X 7-9
calf raises 2X18

wednesday:
deads 4 X 7-9
calf raises 2X 18
barbell curls 4X 7-9
concentration curls 2X 7-9
skull crushers 4X 7-9
pushdowns 2X 7-9
wrist curls 1X18
hammer curls 1X 7-9
rope crunches 2X 7-9
leg raises 2X 7-9

friday:
squats 4X 7-9
leg extensions 1X 9
calf raises 4X18
leg curls 2X9
bench press 4X 7-9
flat flyes 1X 9
incline dumbell presses 2X 7-9
chins 4 X 7-9
bent over rows 4 X 7-9
dumbell presses 4 X 7-9
dumbell upright rows 2 X 7-9

diet:
meal 1: 2 cup oats in skim milk 2 eggwhites stirred in oats 1/4 cup dates
meal 2: protien shake
meal 3: chicken or beef with rice and vegetables
meal 4: cottage cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread
meal 5: peanut butter and jelly sandwich on whole wheat bread and a protien shake

workout
meal 6: protein shake
meal 7: beef and potatoes

supps:
pak, on whey

thats it fella's stay tuned

Pizzalamp
10-29-07, 10:18 am
this looks similar to the size surge routines from iron man-i did them and loved them
good luck w/ ya journey bro
ill be tuning in!

dyskee
10-29-07, 11:17 am
thnx bro and yeah this one is the 10 week size surge from ironman

Pizzalamp
10-29-07, 1:42 pm
ya know
when i followed it i thought the twice weekly squatting would be bad but i got stronger each workout
i think i added about 5-10 pounds bodyweight using the size surge
good stuff

dyskee
10-29-07, 2:27 pm
thats great bro i hope i can get those 10 pounds . anyways am back from today's workout , i love the feeling of full body workouts gives me a big pump i took my shake the minute i finished workout kept sipping it slowly until i got home and banged my post workout meal. feeling replenished now iam gonna take a shower study eat then sleep . cya on wednesday

dyskee
10-31-07, 10:13 am
today's workout can be called an accesory day cause it targets the arms calves and abs except for the deadlift which is supposed to be the anabolic enhancer any way am stuffing my face right now with a shitload of carbs and protien and am hitting the sack for about an hour

dyskee
11-03-07, 8:33 am
yesterday's workout was really tiring that i got home ate and slept , i increased my squats by 5 lbs and paln on increasing it this way every sqaut workout , seems promising so far

dyskee
11-07-07, 12:23 pm
great workout yesterday did some drop sets on the press downs and concentration curls and am gonna post pics they are my b4 pics so that i can see the change later

Pizzalamp
11-07-07, 4:21 pm
good job w/ the workouts
cool to see the pix

dyskee
11-08-07, 8:42 am
thnx bro.
here are my pics 3 weeks into my bulk:

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/100_0734.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/100_0733.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/100_0732.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/100_0731.jpg

Pizzalamp
11-08-07, 5:56 pm
your pix are looking solid-u def have a great base-u just gotta add the mass slowly
i saw youre in egypt whats it like over there?have u ever been out to the pyramids

dyskee
11-09-07, 5:57 am
its a great country my friend off course i have been to the pyramids more than i could count , if u ever have a chance to come here come and i'd make it the trip of ur life . thnx bro for ur support

dyskee
11-09-07, 4:17 pm
great workout except that i fucked up in the seated shoulder presses couldn't press my tri's were fried

Pizzalamp
11-09-07, 10:19 pm
its a great country my friend off course i have been to the pyramids more than i could count , if u ever have a chance to come here come and i'd make it the trip of ur life . thnx bro for ur support

sounds good bro
stay strong-better luck w/ the shoulder presses next time

dyskee
11-12-07, 7:48 am
thnx man ur my only supporter here :D i have increased my lifts today all by 10 pounds except for the squats which i increased only by 5 pounds but not bad lol

Pizzalamp
11-12-07, 11:47 am
keep up ya hard work
5 pounds is decent
persoanlly i wouldnt train to failure on every set every workout-take it slow and the gains will come
hows ya diet been?

dyskee
11-13-07, 3:26 pm
well my diet has changed recently am trying to add more meat than chicken and am feeling its impact on my whole system and on the protein shake i have been doubling the dose cause i feel its better for recovery and am drinking it in whole milk its more better. cause lately i have found am not coping with the workouts recovery wise.

so today t i upped my deads by 30 lbs also my hammer curls and concentration curls by 5 lb each it was nice feeling a tight back. and i am having a question that is really intriguing i use an overhand grip on deads while my friend uses a mixed grip does it differ??

Pizzalamp
11-13-07, 4:49 pm
well my diet has changed recently am trying to add more meat than chicken and am feeling its impact on my whole system and on the protein shake i have been doubling the dose cause i feel its better for recovery and am drinking it in whole milk its more better. cause lately i have found am not coping with the workouts recovery wise.

so today t i upped my deads by 30 lbs also my hammer curls and concentration curls by 5 lb each it was nice feeling a tight back. and i am having a question that is really intriguing i use an overhand grip on deads while my friend uses a mixed grip does it differ??
hey on the deads-its really a matter of choice on which grips to employ
i like to pull overhand w/ straps cause ive always been scared of ripping or pulling a bicep with underhand grip i also feel it more evenly in my back w/ an overhand

dyskee
11-14-07, 6:11 am
great so am not fuckin around lol

dyskee
11-16-07, 2:05 pm
today went smooth i added some drop sets on the bench press , flyes shoulder presses and uprights so that it doesn't get stale , but recently i have been depleted i really don't know y

Pizzalamp
11-16-07, 11:31 pm
today went smooth i added some drop sets on the bench press , flyes shoulder presses and uprights so that it doesn't get stale , but recently i have been depleted i really don't know y
if youre doing size surge dont add anything that isnt there already really easy to get burned out
can u list ya diet?

dyskee
11-17-07, 9:58 am
thnx bro
my typical diet is 4 meals 3 shakes

breakfast: oatmeal in whole milk and 2 or 3 eggs
snack; shake
lunch: rice / pasta , chickhen/meat, broccoli or other steamed veggies
snack: shake and bananas
preworkout: peanut butter and jelly sandwich on whole wheat bread
postworkout: shake
dinner: pasta and protein source or sometimes 6-8 eggs omlette with cheese and and whole wheat bread

Pizzalamp
11-17-07, 10:07 pm
thnx bro
my typical diet is 4 meals 3 shakes

breakfast: oatmeal in whole milk and 2 or 3 eggs
snack; shake
lunch: rice / pasta , chickhen/meat, broccoli or other steamed veggies
snack: shake and bananas
preworkout: peanut butter and jelly sandwich on whole wheat bread
postworkout: shake
dinner: pasta and protein source or sometimes 6-8 eggs omlette with cheese and and whole wheat bread

diet looks good
i would watch the peanut butter sandwich before training-i seem to remember hearing having fats before a workout slows the release of growth hormone-i know the surge reccomends it but i always did lean protein(ie egg whites or whey) with oats or a good complex carbs

dyskee
11-18-07, 3:52 pm
fine then i'll try a nice home made shake to shake things alittle bit also today was great especially on deads i did 180 lbs for 15 reps

Pizzalamp
11-19-07, 2:48 pm
fine then i'll try a nice home made shake to shake things alittle bit also today was great especially on deads i did 180 lbs for 15 reps

very very good on the deads! howd the shake work out??

dyskee
11-20-07, 1:56 pm
man that shake is magic man thanx it gave me alot of explosive power i added reps for my inclines , barbell rows and leg curls its freakin great thnx for the advice

dyskee
11-23-07, 10:17 am
pumped like hell today increased my inclines by 10 lbs and my bench too . there is just one week left in the first 5 weeks 3 more workouts i must add some more weight before i enter the second 5 weeks

Pizzalamp
11-24-07, 8:53 pm
im glad u liked the shake
good job with the program bro
just adding alittle bit more weight every week def makes a diff

dyskee
11-25-07, 1:40 pm
am definately feeling it the increase in the weights iam becoming more sore more powerful and i included low intensity cardio on my off days cause i have found 3 benefits from it : first its good for my heart second keeps my fat to a minimum or even decrease it 3rd makes me hungry do i get down some more HEALTHY CLEAN FOOD

Pizzalamp
11-25-07, 10:29 pm
am definately feeling it the increase in the weights iam becoming more sore more powerful and i included low intensity cardio on my off days cause i have found 3 benefits from it : first its good for my heart second keeps my fat to a minimum or even decrease it 3rd makes me hungry do i get down some more HEALTHY CLEAN FOOD

i def agree

dyskee
11-27-07, 1:30 pm
thats what i got to say,really those 2 days of cardio increased my leg poundage seriously am talking 10 pounds on every leg excercise. also today was the last workout in the first 5 weeks so i'll post my new pics and my new workout soon

dyskee
11-28-07, 2:02 pm
i will log here the last numbers of most compounds we measure in kg in egypt so i'll have to convert to pounds so there will be some quite odd numbers.

squats 100 X 12 reps
stiff deads 135 X 12 reps
bench press 165 X 10 reps
incline dumbell press each hand 55 X 10 reps
pulldowns 14 plates X 12 reps
bent over rows 135 X 10 reps
dumbell presses each hand 45 X 10 reps
deads 180 X 15 reps

i guess i need to work on squats and bench , what do u think?

Pizzalamp
11-30-07, 7:05 pm
i will log here the last numbers of most compounds we measure in kg in egypt so i'll have to convert to pounds so there will be some quite odd numbers.

squats 100 X 12 reps
stiff deads 135 X 12 reps
bench press 165 X 10 reps
incline dumbell press each hand 55 X 10 reps
pulldowns 14 plates X 12 reps
bent over rows 135 X 10 reps
dumbell presses each hand 45 X 10 reps
deads 180 X 15 reps

i guess i need to work on squats and bench , what do u think?

numbers look solid
do u feel bigger are u stronger? thats the important thing-dont get caught up in the number thing
id rather see u squatting 100 w/ great form as opposed to 200 w/ crappy half form
great job so far
looking forward to ya next phase!!!!

dyskee
12-01-07, 7:14 am
ya i fell alot bigger i put an inch on my upper arms cold measurment not pumped so i guess its permamnent although i weighed in my self today iam still at my same weight but i look alot bigger and leaner

dyskee
12-01-07, 7:40 am
hey this is my new split i'll be working out every other day alternating between 2 workouts. eg: sun wkt1/tues wkt2/ thurs wkt1/ sat wkt2/ mon wkt1...etc

Workout 1: Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Calves, Chest, Triceps
Quadriceps Midrange
Squats*, 2 x 10-12
Quadriceps Stretch
Sissy squats, 1 x 10-12
Quadriceps Contracted
Leg extensions*, 1 x 10-12
Quadriceps Midrange
Feet-forward hack squats, 1 x 10-12
Hamstrings Midrange & Stretch
Semi-stiff-legged deadlifts*, 2 x 10-12
Hamstrings Contracted
Leg curls*, 1 x 10-12
Calves Midrange
Knee-flexion leg press calf raises, 2 x 15-20
Calves Stretch
Donkey calf raises*, 1 x 15-20
Calves Contracted
Standing calf raises, 1 x 15-20
Upper Chest Midrange
Incline barbell presses*, 2 x 10-12
Upper Chest Stretch & Contracted
High or incline cable flyes, 1 x 10-12
Lower Chest Midrange
Decline presses
or wide-grip dips*, 2 x 10-12
Lower Chest Stretch & Contracted
Low or decline cable flyes, 1 x 10-12
Triceps Midrange
Dips* (arms in close), 2 x 10-12
Triceps Stretch
Overhead extensions, 1 x 10-12
Triceps Contracted
Dumbbell kickbacks, 1 x 10-12
*Do two warmup sets with 50 and 80 percent of your work weight for 10 and
eight reps, respectively, prior to your work sets

Workout 2: Back, Deltoids, Biceps, Abdominals
Lats Midrange
Chinups
or pulldowns to front*, 2 x 10-12
Lats Stretch
Dumbbell pullovers*, 1 x 10-12
Lats Contracted
Undergrip pulldowns, 1 x 10-12
Midback Midrange
Covered with lat midrange work
Midback Stretch
One-arm dumbbell rows, 2 x 10-12
Midback Contracted
Shoulder-width-grip cable rows, 1 x 10-12
Deltoids Midrange
Dumbbell upright rows*, 2 x 10-12
Deltoids Stretch
Incline one-arm lateral raises, 1 x 10-12
Deltoids Contracted
Forward-lean lateral raises, 1 x 10-12
Delts Front-Head Midrange
Barbell or dumbbell presses*, 1 x 10-12
Biceps Midrange
Close-grip cable curls*, 2 x 10-12
Biceps Stretch
Incline dumbbell curls, 1 x 10-12
Biceps Contracted
Concentration curls, 1 x 10-12
Abdominals Midrange & Lower Contracted
Incline kneeups, 1 x 12-15
Abdominals Stretch & Upper Contracted
Full-range crunches
or Ab Bench crunches, 1 x 10-12
*Do two warmup sets with 50 and 80 percent of your work weight for 10 and
eight reps, respectively, prior to your work sets.

as for the cardio i'll keep it 20 - 30 mins on off days an diet i'll eat whenever am hungry.

supplement update: i'll add in eas phosphagen creatine mono to help me handle the stress from the workouts

dyskee
12-02-07, 12:43 pm
great workout today am really impressed with those sissy squats what a fuckin stretch alsothe cable flyes were a good alternative to dumbells got a nice contraction. used the smith on inclines as the bar fucked my shoulders

Pizzalamp
12-02-07, 12:50 pm
how long do ya workouts usually take u?
good luck bro u should see some great gains w/ the addition of stretch positions

dyskee
12-03-07, 11:52 am
man i jsut stopped training for 3 days and ate like it was my job yesterday it was my first day back since those 3 days rest and today am fucking sore as hell i guess it has to do with the stretch position iam really cooked . it took abot 70 mins and i was talking with my partner and we had to wait at the squat rack so if we were more seious it could have taken less

Pizzalamp
12-03-07, 11:55 am
man i jsut stopped training for 3 days and ate like it was my job yesterday it was my first day back since those 3 days rest and today am fucking sore as hell i guess it has to do with the stretch position iam really cooked . it took abot 70 mins and i was talking with my partner and we had to wait at the squat rack so if we were more seious it could have taken less

rest is good bro
and good job fueling the machine

dyskee
12-03-07, 6:55 pm
thnx bro iam waiting desperately for tomorrow's workout cause i have been loading creatine for the past 3 days i hope i can expect some serious endurance or power tomorrow

Pizzalamp
12-03-07, 8:07 pm
thnx bro iam waiting desperately for tomorrow's workout cause i have been loading creatine for the past 3 days i hope i can expect some serious endurance or power tomorrow

i have a feeling youre gonna have a kick ass time

dyskee
12-04-07, 3:24 pm
i have a feeling youre gonna have a kick ass time

MAN i love ur feelings let me ask u a question are u phsycic. shit its fuckin awesome did barbell military press with 135 lbs for 12 reps and with a free bar not a smith did dumbell rows with 60 lbs dumbells 12 reps the rest was great too i can't fuckin believe it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dyskee
12-06-07, 10:48 am
strength is sky rocketing through the roof did inclines today 180lbs and dips for 11 reps easy also squats increased 10 pounds iam liking the strenght gains from creatine very much

dyskee
12-07-07, 7:18 pm
TRIBULUS ADDED TO THE ARSENAL. i didn't buy it a friend was travelling and he got it for me as a gift so i'll give it a go

Pizzalamp
12-07-07, 8:05 pm
strength is sky rocketing through the roof did inclines today 180lbs and dips for 11 reps easy also squats increased 10 pounds iam liking the strenght gains from creatine very much

excellent man!!!
keep it up!

dyskee
12-08-07, 1:50 pm
increased all weights today and when i couldn't i increased reps

Pizzalamp
12-09-07, 9:59 pm
increased all weights today and when i couldn't i increased reps

good stuff bro

dyskee
12-10-07, 3:59 pm
today was a real bad day i will never lift in the morning again. i was so tired and drained but also had a good workout and tried a new thing today slightly inclined bench press and i have to tell u i had a great pump

Freak57
12-10-07, 5:57 pm
today was a real bad day i will never lift in the morning again. i was so tired and drained but also had a good workout and tried a new thing today slightly inclined bench press and i have to tell u i had a great pump

Sorry to hear about being drained... But congrats on the new workout...

Pizzalamp
12-10-07, 8:35 pm

yeah for me i hate lifting in morning
i gotta have a few meals in me

dyskee
12-11-07, 6:53 am
thnx guys. i am currently trying to scheduele my lifting time at night

dyskee
12-12-07, 10:29 am
wow and wiered this tribulus has been kicking in i am so freakin horney well thats the bad side the good side is lots of focus and i became leaner

Pizzalamp
12-13-07, 8:50 pm
whats up bro
hows the bulk going?!

dyskee
12-14-07, 3:08 pm
great man i have been doubling my intake of protien lately today after training i ate 2 steaks and at lunch i had 3 chicken breasts am definetly blowing up in good size yesterday had a cheat meal ate a large sausage salami and beef pizza and a cheese cake i was blown

Pizzalamp
12-15-07, 9:30 am
great man i have been doubling my intake of protien lately today after training i ate 2 steaks and at lunch i had 3 chicken breasts am definetly blowing up in good size yesterday had a cheat meal ate a large sausage salami and beef pizza and a cheese cake i was blown

sounds good dyskee
gotta love a good chaet meal!

dyskee
12-17-07, 11:10 am
ya i didn't have them in a while:D and i doubled my steak intake lately and my parents are wanting to kill me lol hehehehe and my workouts are way greater bw update am up 10 pounds till now :D

Pizzalamp
12-17-07, 11:24 am
ya i didn't have them in a while:D and i doubled my steak intake lately and my parents are wanting to kill me lol hehehehe and my workouts are way greater bw update am up 10 pounds till now :D

gotta stay anabolic keep the calories coming!!!

dyskee
12-17-07, 2:29 pm
well am starting to belive am invincible lol my weights are increasing continously but its just my rear dealt that has been fucking me

Pizzalamp
12-17-07, 8:39 pm
well am starting to belive am invincible lol my weights are increasing continously but its just my rear dealt that has been fucking me

thats what we like to hear!
whats going on with the rear delt?

dyskee
12-19-07, 9:52 am
its kinda strained and hurts me alittle on the inclines.
ok so these are some progress pics
the first 2 were taken a about 3 weeks a go the rest is taken yesterday.

me 3 weeks ago:
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00314.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00311.jpg

me yesterday:
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00325.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00326.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00327.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00328.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00329.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00330.jpg

my b weight is up by 10 pounds till now and i think that alot of bf has been lost

Pizzalamp
12-19-07, 5:55 pm
its kinda strained and hurts me alittle on the inclines.
ok so these are some progress pics
the first 2 were taken a about 3 weeks a go the rest is taken yesterday.

me 3 weeks ago:
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00314.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00311.jpg

me yesterday:
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00325.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00326.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00327.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00328.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00329.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00330.jpg

my b weight is up by 10 pounds till now and i think that alot of bf has been lost

wow ya back is def wider and looks thicker to me
shoulders look better as well
looks like u didnt gain any bodyfat either
great progress overall so far!

dyskee
12-20-07, 6:09 pm
thnx bro i'll keep pounding it and i'll get some revenge on the weights tomorrow plus i think its time for a little cheat meal:D

Pizzalamp
12-22-07, 10:12 am
thnx bro i'll keep pounding it and i'll get some revenge on the weights tomorrow plus i think its time for a little cheat meal:D

sounds good

dyskee
12-22-07, 2:48 pm
i love workoing out the day after a cheat meal i have so much energy to spare but iam facing some troubles in the front presses am getting weaker weekly in it , i'll try switchung up to dumbell presses and i increased 10 pounds on the pulldowns today , i think am satisfied

Pizzalamp
12-22-07, 9:11 pm
i love workoing out the day after a cheat meal i have so much energy to spare but iam facing some troubles in the front presses am getting weaker weekly in it , i'll try switchung up to dumbell presses and i increased 10 pounds on the pulldowns today , i think am satisfied

yeah
try switching it up then a few weeks later come back to it
thats what i do

dyskee
12-24-07, 3:43 pm
great workout today but my knees were hurting me like hell so i had to decreas squating weight also at the endo of this week i'll finish the phase early because i have exams so i'll just be making it to the gym 2 or 3 times aweek so i'll change my split

Pizzalamp
12-26-07, 5:49 pm
great workout today but my knees were hurting me like hell so i had to decreas squating weight also at the endo of this week i'll finish the phase early because i have exams so i'll just be making it to the gym 2 or 3 times aweek so i'll change my split

careful w/ the knees always make sure u have warmed up before squatting

do u take any joint support?

dyskee
12-26-07, 6:03 pm
i must ride a bike or sumthing and no i dont take any joint supp. not available in here i get the pak hardly.
also today's workout was fine the gym was empty no one at all excpet me and an old fellow so i took my shirt of and worked out with just my shorts on i wish my partener was there so he could take pics , i was fuckin amazed i had big lats -for my size- and when i was doing cable rows i could se my back muscles form mountians and valleys oh it was so great ,but since i was working alon i used a machine shoulder press as i had no spotter

dyskee
12-29-07, 4:27 pm
hey guys am pressed in time due to my exams , so i'll hit the gym for 30 mins tops. so here is my routine
Abs: leg raises, crunches, twists 2giant sets for max.
lateral raises work warmup
pullups warm up 2x10
press behind the neck 3x10
squats 3x12
*bench press 3x10
pulldowns 3x12
cable rows 3x10
close grip bench press 3x12
dumbell curls 3x10
bench dips 3x12

*rotate with inclines

Pizzalamp
12-29-07, 7:39 pm
hey guys am pressed in time due to my exams , so i'll hit the gym for 30 mins tops. so here is my routine
Abs: leg raises, crunches, twists 2giant sets for max.
lateral raises work warmup
pullups warm up 2x10
press behind the neck 3x10
squats 3x12
*bench press 3x10
pulldowns 3x12
cable rows 3x10
close grip bench press 3x12
dumbell curls 3x10
bench dips 3x12

*rotate with inclines

hey bro,
thats good u still found time for the gym-some would skip it i bet

thats a solid workout bro nice full body workout

dyskee
12-29-07, 7:52 pm
ya all my buddy's skipped :( but no problem i can handle working out alone .
thnx bro

dyskee
12-30-07, 6:18 am
it was nice today but those behinf the neck presses hurt like hell :D weigts are good stopped creatine a week ago and haven't lost any weight???!!!!!!! but i see more definition pics up soon

Pizzalamp
12-30-07, 11:47 pm
it was nice today but those behinf the neck presses hurt like hell :D weigts are good stopped creatine a week ago and haven't lost any weight???!!!!!!! but i see more definition pics up soon

Stay strong
careful w/ the neck presses
looking forward to the pics

dyskee
01-01-08, 6:49 pm
opted for safety today did front presses :D

Pizzalamp
01-02-08, 10:10 pm
opted for safety today did front presses :D

good exercise
howd they feel

dyskee
01-03-08, 4:07 pm
i really like the pump i get from them plus i was using a close grip.
about today's workout drank my famous pizzalamp shake and put 135 lbs on behind neck presses i was blown of surprise , 160 lbs on incline presses. and 160lbs v handle cable rows is this a good weight i dunno?

Pizzalamp
01-03-08, 8:55 pm
i really like the pump i get from them plus i was using a close grip.
about today's workout drank my famous pizzalamp shake and put 135 lbs on behind neck presses i was blown of surprise , 160 lbs on incline presses. and 160lbs v handle cable rows is this a good weight i dunno?

im glad u like the shake-simple and effective

weight is an individual thing
if u felt the muscle working, and u were able to use good form, and it was an improvemnt from last time, then its a good weight

intensity is what we want bro!! and i know u have it!

dyskee
01-08-08, 4:41 pm
sorry haven't been updating pizza , i had a bad fever so tomorrow am goin back if am ok.
now there is an opportunity that i might get into a really reputable university but i'll have to play for their rowing team so i guess i have to work on my cardiovascular fitness , lower back and legs . and i only have 4 weeks before beginning the rowing training so i have to forget about my bulking dream i guess i'll put my new workout tomorrow after i finish:D

Pizzalamp
01-09-08, 12:06 am
sorry haven't been updating pizza , i had a bad fever so tomorrow am goin back if am ok.
now there is an opportunity that i might get into a really reputable university but i'll have to play for their rowing team so i guess i have to work on my cardiovascular fitness , lower back and legs . and i only have 4 weeks before beginning the rowing training so i have to forget about my bulking dream i guess i'll put my new workout tomorrow after i finish:D

hope u feel better man

all is not lost i think if u just continue w/ the lifting and of course focus on getting ready for rowing youll turn out to be even more leaner and meaner

dyskee
01-09-08, 3:16 pm
thnx for your support my friends.

hit the gym today spoke with my coach he since am going rowing i need to be doing circuit training for my cardiovscular health so i did a circuit consisting of bodyweight excercises and weights. here it is
10pullups
20deads with 135
20pushup
20ropejump
15 rows with 100
30crunches
20 clean and press 100
20 shrugs 135
10chinups

followed it by 10 mins on the stationary bike did and chose the endurance mode my legs were fried.
so i'll do this 3 times a week and daily i will have to jog i will do bodywieght excercises because i have to get my muscles to quickly adapt to the applied stress and be able to recover overnight by sound nutrition

dyskee
01-10-08, 8:51 am
as i mentioned before the workout posted will be done 3 times a week and daily i will do some stuff at home

so today's work at home was: 30 pullups , 50 pushups various styles , 50 meters walk on my hands and then hit the teadmill for HIT cardio for 15 mins

Pizzalamp
01-10-08, 10:47 pm
as i mentioned before the workout posted will be done 3 times a week and daily i will do some stuff at home

so today's work at home was: 30 pullups , 50 pushups various styles , 50 meters walk on my hands and then hit the teadmill for HIT cardio for 15 mins

cool
man i havent walked on my hands in well never lol

dyskee
01-11-08, 2:02 pm
you gotta try them they give you shoulders thick as a brick and horseshoe triceps i used to do them when i was doing my atlas course back in the day

10pullups
20deads with 135
20pushup
50ropejump
15 rows with 100
30crunches
20 clean and press 100
20 shrugs 135
10chinups

LeeMc
01-11-08, 2:58 pm
Just read your entire thread! So did you give up on the bulk?

You started at 154 lbs? What did you end at?

I notice you mentioned, your starting Rowing training..? Wouldn't the increase mass help power-wise. I've never rowed but Im guessing it might.

Was good to read, just make sure you are shoving buck loads of food - no jokes. And I personally tend to ignore fat levels whilst on a bulk, you can get rid of the fat etc. if you were to cut.

Good luck with rowing training bro and continue to lift. You had some nice numbers.

Stay Focused, LeeMc

LeeMc
01-11-08, 3:02 pm
Ah I remember something else I was going to mention.

WATER..DRINK LOTS OF IT. MAKES YOU FULLER, especially with creatine and keeps those muscles hydrated.

dyskee
01-12-08, 8:00 am
thnx for the support bro iam now 170 with a low bf last time measured was 11.8 , rowing will increase power , capillary density and cardiovascular endurance also i will be shoving food down as i start, but now i have some big fat accumulated on my thighs which is causing me some mobility problems :D so thats why iam trying to get rid of them also iam trying to enhance my cardio vascular health so i can endure the greulling workouts iam about to face from 6am to 8:30 am daily

dyskee
01-12-08, 1:28 pm
did my usual bodyweight work. but i thunk iam overtraining signs were obvious today so starting tomorow i'll be doing my old atlas course again and if u don't know what it is , its simply bodyweight stuff with isometrics and so and i'll keep my cardio as usual as for the weights i'll hit them up once a week and i'll work my shoulders only as they are my weakest bodypart and will do deads for back. i know i have been changing alot lately but iam trying to figure out the best thing i can do for my body :D

dyskee
01-22-08, 4:15 pm
back on track today 60 pullups different grips 4 pushups different versions i'll provide u with a link they are very good and i did one type of pullups that my lift my abs screeming i held myself onto the bar assuming leg raises position then at the top position kept my legs straight and did pullups that way got barely 10 but my abs were screaming plus i had ana amazing lat stretch too.

here are the pushup links
http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article.do?site=MensHealth&channel=fitness&category=muscle.building&topic=total.body&conitem=0fc69cf736b40110VgnVCM10000013281eac____&cm_mmc=AbsDietNL-_-2008_01_11-_-Editors_Column-_-More_Power_to_the_Pushup

dyskee
01-25-08, 1:23 pm
well well well rowing training starts tomorrow am phsyched as hell now and waiting for tomorrow to come badly :D

SQUAT or DIE!
01-25-08, 1:27 pm
wow, maybe once im done my PT i need to start doing pushups, and i dont suppose benching alot measn i can do alot of pushups.. but hell anything thatll help get bigger and better..

dyskee
01-26-08, 7:07 am
pushups are great man they help develop ur capillary network and cardiovascular health when done in big amounts and the pump is great. and its only recently that i discovered the different and new pushups :D

dyskee
01-26-08, 7:08 am
woke up 5 am today, cold and windy wore my shorts sweatshirt and jacket and went to the rowing club i was with my friends so we started warming up we jogged a mile and then did 40 pullups 30 pushups and 120 situps. then the coach came and he told some people to work on the concept 2 rowing machine then he turned to me and asked me if i had experience wth lifting weights i answered proudly and told him that iam a bodybuilder he told me ok u're weight training with us today. he devided us into 3 groups so the only rest i get is the time that the groups are using the barbells. he made us do 3 drills , drill#1 barbell squats (50 lbs) 8 sets of 40 reps supersetted with 8sets of 40 reps of situps. drill #2 a deadlift and a power clean mixed movement 8 sets 30 reps super setted with deep knee bends with a jump. drill #3 barbell rows 8X40 supersetted with polumetrics 8x40. training ended 9:30 am and started 6:00 am. also while training in the cold open air it rained on us and he kept us working out in the outside. know am sitting in pain :D everywhere but am gonna continue cause pain is weakness leaving the body and iam strong but i just need the edge in motivation and support which i find here.

Pizzalamp
01-26-08, 10:52 am
hey bro
i havent been able to find your journey lately
looks like things are going good w/ your workouts
im gonna be checking in more from now on like i used to

peace

dyskee
01-27-08, 7:20 am
peace bro ur welcome anytime my friend:D

Pizzalamp
01-27-08, 11:09 pm
peace bro ur welcome anytime my friend:D

cool

dyskee
01-28-08, 3:44 am
i was afraid today that i might be tired when using my legs but they served well. 5am wake up had brekkie then left arrived at the club at 6:00am jogged 2 kms then my legs felt better sis 40 pullups 50 pushups and then the coach put me on a concept 2 rowing machine did high intensity for 20 mins took 5 mins break then another 20 and 5 break then a final 15 mins. he said that my style is very good for begginer and that i'll be in the water tomorrow:D

dyskee
01-29-08, 3:32 pm
today i was too tired i even woke up at 5:50 am chuged my oats and quickly went to the training ran 2 km 40 pullups and 40 pushups and 80 crunches did stretches and then the coach told us we 'll be weight lifting before going in the water we did 12 giant sets with the same rest pattern as the other day. each giant set consists of 15 reps of the dead and power clean mixture then 15 squats - they call squats hero :D- then 15 power cleans followed by 15 clean and pulls. after that we went in the water for 20 mins the worst thing is getting on the boat and getting out of it. but it was very nice

Pizzalamp
01-29-08, 3:36 pm
i was afraid today that i might be tired when using my legs but they served well. 5am wake up had brekkie then left arrived at the club at 6:00am jogged 2 kms then my legs felt better sis 40 pullups 50 pushups and then the coach put me on a concept 2 rowing machine did high intensity for 20 mins took 5 mins break then another 20 and 5 break then a final 15 mins. he said that my style is very good for begginer and that i'll be in the water tomorrow:D
sounds good

today i was too tired i even woke up at 5:50 am chuged my oats and quickly went to the training ran 2 km 40 pullups and 40 pushups and 80 crunches did stretches and then the coach told us we 'll be weight lifting before going in the water we did 12 giant sets with the same rest pattern as the other day. each giant set consists of 15 reps of the dead and power clean mixture then 15 squats - they call squats hero :D- then 15 power cleans followed by 15 clean and pulls. after that we went in the water for 20 mins the worst thing is getting on the boat and getting out of it. but it was very nice
keep us updated this sounds pretty cool

dyskee
02-02-08, 4:31 pm
sorry haven't been updating lately because the main internet wire supplying egypt was cutoff. on wednesday the coach made me do 90 mins on the rowing machine without breaks then did 2 kms in the water in the boat. thursday did bodyweights and running as usual then 4 km in the boat the 30 mins on the rowing machine . friday ran 6km that was hard i was dead by the 3rd km then bodywieght work 4 sets of 20 reps then 6km in the boat. today was a killer too:D did 8 giant sets of bw ran 2km and then 30 mins on the rowing machine then did weight lifting 5X20 squats , 5X20 barbell rows and 2X20 behind the neck presses this was the lightest weight lifting day i had :D

Pizzalamp
02-03-08, 2:05 am
sorry haven't been updating lately because the main internet wire supplying egypt was cutoff. on wednesday the coach made me do 90 mins on the rowing machine without breaks then did 2 kms in the water in the boat. thursday did bodyweights and running as usual then 4 km in the boat the 30 mins on the rowing machine . friday ran 6km that was hard i was dead by the 3rd km then bodywieght work 4 sets of 20 reps then 6km in the boat. today was a killer too:D did 8 giant sets of bw ran 2km and then 30 mins on the rowing machine then did weight lifting 5X20 squats , 5X20 barbell rows and 2X20 behind the neck presses this was the lightest weight lifting day i had :D

damn that sounds like a draining workout
stay strong bro

dyskee
02-04-08, 4:19 am
today ran 2 km then did 4 giant sets of bodyweight work then did 3km on the on the rowing machine and thrn 3 km in the water then did 8X30 squats supersetted with 8X30 barbell rows. my body has changed radically my thighs are firmer than ever and also i can see quad separations my six pak is coming clearly and more veins in my anterior delts and my lats

Pizzalamp
02-04-08, 3:58 pm
this is really cool bro
keep up your hard work sounds like youre getting the results u deserve

dyskee
02-05-08, 4:38 am
did my bad homework today :( ran the 6 km again after i did bodyweights and 2 km . then went on the rowing machine and did 45 mins . the coach told me i'll be doing alot of polymetrics tomorrow because i might enter the rowing contest in 20 days time :D

dyskee
02-05-08, 4:41 am
this is really cool bro
keep up your hard work sounds like youre getting the results u deserve

thnx my friend:D who said crime doesn't pay lol

dyskee
02-06-08, 1:48 am
well i only knew today why footballers and soccer players have strong legs its because they do polymetrics . he had me do 2 polymetrics for 5 sets of 30 reps after my 2 km run and my bodyweight work then he put me on the rowing machine for 45 mins. no water till saturday because there are some contests running now and 2 accidents happened yesterday. better safe than sorry :D

Pizzalamp
02-07-08, 11:10 pm
stay strong bro
and good luck!

dyskee
02-08-08, 2:42 am
thnx grant
i sprained my leg yesterday but it was fine today so i ran 6km and then did bodyweights and i called it a day

dyskee
02-09-08, 10:53 am
went today but no one came kept waiting for 6:20 then a friend came and said they decided to take a vacation so i thought that i didn't go out of bed to return home after an hour so we did bodyweights ran 1 km and then went and took a quattre skull ( 4 persons boat) and took a young kid with us to be our third then we asked coach sayyed who is the oldest coach in the club to be our 4 th he accepted we went on a 5km row with high intesity it was amazing then when i returned i did 15 mins on the rowing machine then 3 X20 squats , 3X20 barbell rows super set with 3X20 clean and presses

Pizzalamp
02-09-08, 10:54 am
very cool bro

hope that leg feels better

dyskee
02-09-08, 12:03 pm
here are some pics before i started rowing by a week and i'll get photos of me now after rowing believe me u'll notice the difference :D

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00336.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00341.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00339.jpg

dyskee
02-11-08, 4:00 pm
today was the first day of school after the mid year vacation, so ihad to finish training by 7:30 to shower and get ready and be 8:10 at school. so i started at 6 by running 2 miles then doing 45 mins of bodyweight work non stop it was very very hard and left me extremely sore i was on the verge of puking twice then he put me on the rowing machine for the remaining 45 mins. took a shower and the water was ice cold :D then sipped a whey protien drink 2 scoops in skimmed milk until i got to school then after the first period slammed down 2 sandwiches and resumed my day.

right now iam having a burning passion to go to the gym so i'll have a talk with the coach and see if its possible - due to time constraints as i go to school every day except tuesday, friday and saturday- that i could go to the gym and not weight lift with them , do u think its a sound idea or the beggining of over training???

Pizzalamp
02-11-08, 8:33 pm
i think u gotta find what your body can handle-i wouldnt do more than 3 days heavy lifting if youre involved in the sports
u gotta have at least 2 days off of rest in my opinion

dyskee
02-12-08, 2:59 am
i think u gotta find what your body can handle-i wouldnt do more than 3 days heavy lifting if youre involved in the sports
u gotta have at least 2 days off of rest in my opinion

i take it back after what happened today :D ran 2 km then did bodyweight work as usual then the coach made me do a circuit workout for 5 circuits in that order (barbell rows 30 reps - horizontal leg press 30 reps - barbell bench press 30 reps - hanging back extensions 30 reps- crunches 30 reps) all back to back no rest between excercises , 30 seconds rest between each circuit. after that i did 30 mins on the rowing machine

dyskee
02-13-08, 9:49 am
today ran 2 km and then 6km at night on the treadmill, did my bodyweights work and added some v chinups and some dips then did high rep drop sets of behind back barbell press and fron barbell press then some cable laterals to faliure.
then did pulldowns to the front and to the back high reps too. finally i did forearms did super 12 superstets of decline wrist curls with standing reverse wrist curls high reps. the lactic acid burn was unbelievable, but it was benefecial because my weakest links in the boat are always my forearms and my shoulders they give up quickly so i'll be focusing on them.

dyskee
02-18-08, 4:09 pm
couldn't update these last days cause i couldn't connect to the site anywhere here's what taken place:

the other day was a kicker ran 2km and did bodyweigts and then the coach told me i was going to run 9km , i did it . it was so hard physically and MENTALLY then we did 8 sets of 30reps barbell rows, followed by 5 X30 squats and lastly 5x30 power cleans

the day before yesterday ran 6 km then did bodyweights as usual :d then 30 mins on the rowing machine then we went to a porting store to get prices of gym equipment , they'll upgrade our gym oh am happy:D

well yesterday was my offday of rowing so after school went to the club and into the hot pool i swam :D it was very nice and i think i'll make a habbit out of it maybe sun tues thurs i'll go swimming for 30 mins or so

ran 6 km today did bodyweight work and stretching then off to weights twelve trisets of 30 reps rows, legpresses and bench presses :D

Pizzalamp
02-18-08, 4:22 pm
intense stuff bro
looking good

dyskee
02-19-08, 5:16 am
thnx pizza , i'll post pics soon am starting to get shredded :D

today ran 2km did bodyweight work then did 30 mins high intesity on the rowing machine then got into the water and did 6 km in a quatre boat then went swimming for 30 mins , very refreshing :D

rob_in_korea
02-19-08, 6:44 pm
Congrats on all the progress you have made dyskee. You are doing some intense workouts. Stay strong....

-Rob

Pizzalamp
02-20-08, 12:14 am
thnx pizza , i'll post pics soon am starting to get shredded :D

today ran 2km did bodyweight work then did 30 mins high intesity on the rowing machine then got into the water and did 6 km in a quatre boat then went swimming for 30 mins , very refreshing :D

Great job bro
i mean that

dyskee
02-21-08, 4:32 pm
ran 2km today then did bodyweight work , then weightlifting bench presses , brabell rows , leg presses and stiff legged deads 6X30 except for the deads 5X5 . went to check a university today called the british university in egypt am considering it as one of my choices along with the german uni in cairo .
the american uni in cairo is very expensive for me and on the other hand i have got scholarships in the other 2 unis :D.

also the caoch gave me a TRI B injection and said it'll be done in regularly in the coming months . my friends said it'll hurt but i found very smooth .

dyskee
02-21-08, 4:33 pm
ran 2km today then did bodyweight work , then weightlifting bench presses , brabell rows , leg presses and stiff legged deads 6X30 except for the deads 5X5 . went to check a university today called the british university in egypt am considering it as one of my choices along with the german uni in cairo .
the american uni in cairo is very expensive for me and on the other hand i have got scholarships in the other 2 unis :D.

also the caoch gave me a TRI B injection and said it'll be done in regularly in the coming months . my friends said it'll hurt but i found very smooth .

Pizzalamp
02-21-08, 4:33 pm
good luck finding a university bro

dyskee
02-21-08, 4:34 pm
good luck finding a university bro

wow man ur fast i just posted that lol

Pizzalamp
02-22-08, 11:27 pm
wow man ur fast i just posted that lol

lol

dyskee
02-23-08, 4:17 pm
another day another workout ran 2km bodyweights then got in the water quick today was a special 15 sprint rows and 5 slow rows for6km then 20 mins hit on the ergometer finally 5X30 cleans then some specialisation on pullups and chinups.
an update a friend of mine came back from the US and got an ebook as agift with him its called turbulance training i spent all friday reading it and i think i'll start the bodyweight programme for 4 weeks then do a special bonus called TT1000 its something like the 500 movie workout where u work sunday, tuesday supersets between weights and bodyweight and on thursday u do a workout consisting on 500 reps first 2nd 3rd wekk 750 reps and 4th week 1000 reps i feel that if i manage those it'll be a huge leap for me

dyskee
02-24-08, 11:40 am
today was my offday went to the gym did the bodyweight workout i mentioned above:
warmup 2Xcircuit bw squats 10reps , plank 20 sec, slow pushups 6 reps.
then 3 supersets of everything:
A1) pushups 15reps
A2) inverted bw rows 8reps
B1) 1 legged squats (very hard)8 reps
B2) bicycle crunch 30reps (amazing contraction)
C1) bulgarian split squat 8 reps
C2) elevated pushup 8reps
D1) lunge 8reps
D2) mountain climbers 12 reps

then 30 minute swim . very sweet and exhausting:D:D

Pizzalamp
02-24-08, 9:54 pm
today was my offday went to the gym did the bodyweight workout i mentioned above:
A1) pushups 15reps
D1) lunge 8reps

then 30 minute swim . very sweet and exhausting:D:D

sounds like fun!

dyskee
02-27-08, 12:54 pm
ran roday 2km did bodyweights then it was weights day 8X60 reps (exhausting) super set bench presses with cable rows then i was able to do 80 and 90lbs respectively then legpresses and i was cooked :D

dyskee
02-28-08, 9:46 am
ran 2km did bodyweights then 45 mins low intesity ergometer then the old 6km run. school eat home eat swim eat. then:
A1) pushups 15reps
D1) lunge 8reps
then bed bed bed :D

dyskee
03-02-08, 4:52 pm
no training on friday and saturday due to the prom pics. will be added :D so today was the first training day:
A1) 1 legged deads 3X8
A2) slow chins 3X6
B1) stepups 3X12
B2) slow pushups 3X10
C1) prisoner lunge 3X8
C2) side plank 3X20sec
D1) close grip pushups 3X10
D2) plank 3X45sec

swimming for 35 mins

Pizzalamp
03-03-08, 11:56 pm
have fun at your prom

dyskee
03-07-08, 9:03 am
had fun bro it was amazing:D

today ran 2km did bodyweights then 40 mins on the argometer then benchpresses rows and squats 8X60 reps :D burning sensation

Pizzalamp
03-08-08, 1:13 am
had fun bro it was amazing:D

today ran 2km did bodyweights then 40 mins on the argometer then benchpresses rows and squats 8X60 reps :D burning sensation

cool!!

dyskee
03-08-08, 1:27 pm
today woke up late so the moment i arrived i jumped into the water with no warmup for 45 mins straight the water was calm today so it was relatively easy then i ran 6 km and did bodyweight work.

here are some progress pics be honest pizza and tell me what do u think needs improvement, also i now weigh 139 lbs so it kinda sux .

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00379.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00380.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00384.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00385.jpg

Pizzalamp
03-08-08, 1:31 pm
today woke up late so the moment i arrived i jumped into the water with no warmup for 45 mins straight the water was calm today so it was relatively easy then i ran 6 km and did bodyweight work.

here are some progress pics be honest pizza and tell me what do u think needs improvement, also i now weigh 139 lbs so it kinda sux .

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00379.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00380.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00384.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00385.jpg

well you are lean-i can see it especially in ya back

but to me it looks like u lost some muscle
your base is there u just need to build it up man

dyskee
03-11-08, 2:27 pm
i knew it i felt some shrinking :D am eating everything man seriously i drink milk alot along with my shakes.

ran 6 km did barbell rows legpresses and cleans for 12 sets of 60 reps and i don't have to tell u about the lactic acid burn ofcourse :D
swam for 30 mns
and did that
A1) 1 legged deads 3X8
A2) slow chins 3X6
B1) stepups 3X12
B2) slow pushups 3X10
C1) prisoner lunge 3X8
C2) side plank 3X20sec
D1) close grip pushups 3X10
D2) plank 3X45sec

dyskee
03-12-08, 4:50 pm
today ran a fiver then did boduweight stuff then 30 mins HIT on the ergometer.
now as a solution for my low weight i started doubling the amount of food in my same meals for instance 2 cups of oatmeal instead of 1 , big bowl of rice instead of a small one every week i will be doubling 2 meals at a time so that the influx of calories is used fine.

rob_in_korea
03-12-08, 9:54 pm
Workouts look good dyskee. Good job on raising up the calories, you must be burning a ton with the amount of cardio related activities you are doing.

-Rob

Pizzalamp
03-12-08, 10:45 pm
hey man
dont get freaked out over the weight thing
and dont go crazy stuffing ya face

keep it gradual and smart and soon youll be packing on the pounds

dyskee
03-13-08, 2:02 pm
Workouts look good dyskee. Good job on raising up the calories, you must be burning a ton with the amount of cardio related activities you are doing.

-Rob

hey man
dont get freaked out over the weight thing
and dont go crazy stuffing ya face

keep it gradual and smart and soon youll be packing on the pounds

rob actually yes its very sternous u know requires alot of energy.

pizza am just freaking out because i just can't cope with it :D

today was a new way of training we ran 2km did bodyweight work then heavy lifting.
yes u heard it right heavy lifting we warmed up by 30 reps and every 20lbs increased 10 reps were decresed until we reached singles both on the barbell rows and horizontal legpresses.
i couldn't belive my numbers on the barbell rows i got 225 X1 and don't forget that this is chest supported so i have no momentum to use and on the leg press i got 270X1 which was very good for me

dyskee
03-15-08, 9:27 am
didn't train yesterday because i had to stayuplate on thursday to finish some studying, so i just swam for 40 mins.

today ran2km did bodyweights and ergometer for 30 mins slow, then i went into the water in a double boat with one of my friends , man thats fast its like driving a bmw after riding a donkey lol, seriously its fast we rowed for 1and ahalf hours covering about 12 km each of us doing 500m at a time to increase our rowing power . it was my best day at rowing today

dyskee
03-16-08, 2:16 pm
today just went into the water fot the same trip as yesterday but in a different double boat,iam feeling SORE then did bodyweight work and swimming for 35 mins

Pizzalamp
03-16-08, 6:05 pm
looking good here with your exercise

hows the diet going??

dyskee
03-19-08, 2:50 pm
well my diet is revolving around heavy carbs protiens and whole milk this week i weighed in yesterday at 145.5 so thats a 6.5 lbs gain than 20 days ago my abs visible veins visible so i think iam good to go

Pizzalamp
03-21-08, 11:35 pm
just stay consistent and be patient
hard work and heavy eating will yield ya results

dyskee
03-22-08, 4:48 pm
haven't been updating lately studying is eating my time anyways the whole weekend revolved around running and bodyweight work

Pizzalamp
03-23-08, 4:18 pm
haven't been updating lately studying is eating my time anyways the whole weekend revolved around running and bodyweight work

gotcha! studying is good

dyskee
03-24-08, 6:45 pm
but i hate chemistry never liked it at all .

anyways did 12 km in the double boat today went with my body together then when we were returning we did 500m HIT

dyskee
03-26-08, 5:25 pm
today HIT for 30 mins on the ergometer and then bodyweights
at night cycled for 6kms

Pizzalamp
03-26-08, 7:20 pm
but i hate chemistry never liked it at all .

anyways did 12 km in the double boat today went with my body together then when we were returning we did 500m HIT

i hated it when i took it

dyskee
03-27-08, 4:32 pm
INTENSE TODAY running and bodyweights then an hour in a quatre skull boat (4 persons) then 20 mins HIT on the ergometer , and at night 6km run

dyskee
03-28-08, 10:51 am
ok this is the new workout its something like the 500 workout.
it starts with 250 reps for a week , then 500 reps for 2 weeks, 750 for another 2 weeks then 1000 for a week.

so today was the 250 first day
30 rope skips
20 close grip pushups
10 squat jumps
10 pullups
40 squats
25 pushups
20 walking lunges
15 underhand pullups
30 bycicle crunches
25 burpees
25 rope skips
finished them in 8 mins but i was cooked then cycled for 6km

Pizzalamp
03-28-08, 4:03 pm
exhausting

dyskee
03-29-08, 12:55 pm
today was a killer first time for me in a sweep boat its a boat where each rower rows only either from the left position or the right position using one handle so i was no.7 so i rowed from the right for 6 km i was hurt alot in my left side cause i turn one way only i don't get back straight like in a skull boat. after that i sat on the ergometer for 20 mins HIT . and am seriosuly tired till now

dyskee
03-30-08, 6:03 pm
so today was the 250 second day
30 rope skips
20 close grip pushups
10 squat jumps
10 pullups
40 squats
25 pushups
20 walking lunges
15 underhand pullups
30 bycicle crunches
25 burpees
25 rope skips

done in 6:23 i hope to get it better nixt time
then cycled for 30

as for the diet its nearly the same everyday just mybe some times i eat more maybe another sandwich another piece of meat one more protien scoop u get it.

Calories Eaten Today
grams cals %total
Total: 2865
Fat: 90 812 29%
Sat: 38 346 12%
Poly: 8 75 3%
Mono: 29 262 9%
Carbs: 294 1120 40%
Fiber: 14 0 0%
Protein: 215 861 31%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

dyskee
03-31-08, 1:53 pm
today ran and did bodyweights then after that went in the double boat for a 6 km HIT and 10 mins on the ergo meter for an ULTRA HIT

Pizzalamp
03-31-08, 2:07 pm
keep it up bro
youre def staying active
make sure u feed your body well

dyskee
04-01-08, 4:50 pm
30 rope skips
20 close grip pushups
10 squat jumps
10 pullups
40 squats
25 pushups
20 walking lunges
15 underhand pullups
30 bycicle crunches
25 burpees
25 rope skips

got them tiday in 6:18

the jogged for 20 mins

Pizzalamp
04-02-08, 12:15 am
30 rope skips
20 close grip pushups
10 squat jumps
10 pullups
40 squats
25 pushups
20 walking lunges
15 underhand pullups
30 bycicle crunches
25 burpees
25 rope skips

got them tiday in 6:18

the jogged for 20 mins

hows the weight?

btw solid workout

dyskee
04-02-08, 9:02 am
same weight but body composition is changing
today went in the double boat for a new workout called the ascending ladder where i do 10 strokes and i rest and my partner does 10 i do 20 then he does 20 i do 30 he dos 30 until we reach 100 we did it several times so it took us 1.5 hours.

also caoch said to day that i'll lay out of the water for a couple of weeks and i'll be weight training running and doing ergometer work only :D

dyskee
04-03-08, 5:34 pm
today in the sweep8 boat for 1 hour then some bodyweight work and 10 mins HIT on the ergometer :D

dyskee
04-05-08, 10:15 am
sick sick sick i have fever and i feel so weak

Pizzalamp
04-06-08, 10:48 pm
sick sick sick i have fever and i feel so weak

feel better

dyskee
04-13-08, 2:10 pm
well there is 2.5 months off from rowing , off season stuf so i'll be lifting
today:
MONDAY
CHEST & SHOULDERS & BACK
Seated Front Press (5x12, 10, 8, 8, 6)
tri-setted with
Wide Grip Pulldowns (5x12, 10, 8, 8, 8)
and
Standing Bentover Lateral Raises (5x6-8)

Dumbbell Press (4x12, 10, 8, 6)
tri-setted with
Dumbbell Pullovers (4x12, 10, 8, 6)
and
Seated Lat Row (4x12, 10, 8, 6)

well the man who wrote that routine simply has an incredible mind, offcourse its the blonde bomber.
the routine is amazing started today with chest, shoulders and back as instructed finished in 35 min. i got to the gym did warmups and straight into it no talking no joking just some nods and let me tell u i was turning heads with awesome muscularity , never been that pumped and never saw these veins .

let me give u a prelude to the massacre that happened, i woke up had two cottage cheese sandwiches 1 litre of water and my multi.
later i had a chicken breast and some pasta,slept woke up to go to the gym had some irritating fastpaced heart beats - don't know why and i was getting worried- then i said that i'll go to the gym because if i kept postponing it it wasn't going to happen i went there and got the job done back home drank my favourite alltime weight gainer
russian bear 5000 in 200 ml of milk then some time later i hade mash potatoes with some beef and little rice. i didn't do cardio but i will tomorrow .

rob_in_korea
04-13-08, 7:41 pm
It's great to hear that you're feeling better. Awesome workout...

-Rob

Pizzalamp
04-13-08, 11:45 pm
good to see u back to business

yuck...i hated that russian bear gainer...it burned my throat going down

dyskee
04-14-08, 6:55 pm
thnx rob i hope ur doing well too, and my mate grant , it did burn my ass coming out lol but seriously it's so damn tastey.

did the legs today , it was awesome because i havent been doing anything but legpresses and squats for a while so doing supersets and stuff was agood change.
did cardio afterwards and felt great.
LEGS
Leg Extensions (3-5x10-12)
tri-setted with
Leg Curls (3-5x8-12)
and
Calf Raises (3-5x15-20)
Squats (5-7x15, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 6)
Deadlifts (5x10, 8, 6, 6, 6)

todays diet was like this
breakkie: oats with honey and milk
snack: double burger sandwich
lunch: chicken breast , rice and okra
snack: protien shake
postworkouts: protien shake
pw meal: same as lunch

tomorrow i'll add some omlettes with the oats in the breakfast and usually i eat some eggs at night also any recommendations?

Pizzalamp
04-14-08, 10:42 pm
hey bro...i say just add some carbs to breakfast every monring

looks solid though

dyskee
04-15-08, 7:19 am
maybe i'll add 2 slices of toast or something

dyskee
04-15-08, 3:42 pm
Wrist Curls (3-5x20, 15, 15, 15, 15)
tri-setted with
Thumbs Up curl (5x10, 8, 8, 8, 6)
and
Pulley Pushdowns (5x12-15)

Bent Bar Curls (5x6-8)
supersetted with
Dips (5x12-15)

Dumbbell Alternate Curls (5x6-8)
supersetted with
Overhead or Lying Triceps Extensions (5x12, 10, 8, 8, 8)

well well well lets see i had veins popping all over my forearms, which was fantastic and i was so pumped i haven't worked my arms directly in 3 months so it was so exciting.

as for the diet
oats with honey and millllllllllllllllllk (i doubled the amount of milk)
chicken breast , macaroni
protien shake
gym and cardio
russian bear and millllllllllllllllk
chicken breast rice and veggies
egggggggs

i know that u think that one chicken breast is small but here out chicken breast is ...,well HUGE

dyskee
04-16-08, 6:32 pm
off day today but i did cardio did the 6km run it was nice and was finished in 33 mins.

my diet
breakkie: i was in a hurry , so i took my best friend - the blender- poured half a liter of milk a banana a cup of oats a spoonful of honey and 2 scoops of whey protien blend and slam.

snack: burger sandwich
lunch: rice and chicken
snack: whey protien and the other half liter of milk
pre cardio: whey protien in water to spare muscle
after cardio: 3 eggs bacon a large orange and whole wheat bread

Pizzalamp
04-16-08, 9:50 pm
diet looks good bro...dense and solid...have u gained anything lately?

hows the wheather in the land of the pharoas btw?

and what kind of bugs do u have over there?

rob_in_korea
04-17-08, 5:38 am
That looks like an intense Arm workout dyskee. How's the weight gain going?

-Rob

dyskee
04-17-08, 6:34 pm
till now i jumped from 139 to 146 and i lost BF too

thats todays work and diet.
today was the upper body day

Seated Front Press (4x12, 10, 8, 6)
supersetted with
behind neck Pulldowns (4x12, 10, 8, 6)

Dumbbell Inclines(4x12, 10, 8, 6)
supersetted with
Pullovers (4x12, 10, 8, 6)

T-bar Rows (4x8)

Dumbbell Alternate Curls (4x12, 10, 8, 6)
tri-setted with
Dips (4xMax)
and
Pulley Pushdowns (4x12)

work done in 45 mins but i did some substitutions
behind the neck presses instead of front presses
behind neck pulldowns instead of front
barbell inclines instead of dumbell
cable curls instead of dumbells

i was amazed because i got 150lbs on the inclines looks that my strength is coming back.

morning shake as yesterday because i was in a hurry
came home early so i ate some beef rice and veggies
sleep
wakeup same as morning shake
gym and cardio
russian bear shake
a huge bowl of long grain rice and a pound of ground beef should help with recovery alottttttttt

dyskee
04-18-08, 12:20 pm
Leg Extensions (5x10-12)
tri-setted with
Leg Curls (5x8-12)
and
Calf Raises (5x15-20)
Squats (7x15, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 6)

replaced the squats with front squats for a change
and did leg presses for the last 4 sets got 315 up there

diet will follow at night

dyskee
04-18-08, 10:09 pm
breakfast 1.5 cups of oats with milk and honey
gym
lunch: 2 pieces of steak rice and veggies
meal: chicken rice and veggies and an orange
sack: some nuts and orange juice
dinner i was at a buffet so here is what i ate
3 pieces of caneloni with beef
pasta with chopped chicken over it
a whole lamb's leg (oh it was full of juicy nice meat)
a steak

i loved it today and don't ask me how i ate all this

Pizzalamp
04-18-08, 10:11 pm
awesome job!!

diet looks on point too!

dyskee
04-20-08, 8:41 pm
took rest on saturday
and today :

CHEST & SHOULDERS & BACK
tri-setted with
and

Dumbbell Press (5x12, 10, 8, 8, 6)
tri-setted with
Dumbbell Pullovers (5x12, 10, 8, 8, 6)
and
Seated Lat Row (5x12, 10, 8, 8, 6)

diet:
oats milk and honey increased the oats by half a cup totalling it up to 2 cups

2 steaks rice and veggies
workout
russian bear shake
lasagnia with beef and a chicken breast
rice and a pound of ground beef

will post pics by tuesday

Pizzalamp
04-20-08, 8:52 pm
looking good bro...looking good

dyskee
04-21-08, 3:53 pm
Leg Extensions (5x10-12)
tri-setted with
Leg Curls (5x8-12)
and
Calf Raises (5x15-20)

PUMPED AND HARD , i will post the diet at night

dyskee
04-21-08, 8:36 pm
oats milk and honey
beef burger sandwich "3 burgers"
chicken breast and pasta
protien shake with milk honey and oats
workout
russian bear shake
rice with chicken thighs broccoli and other veggies
4 eggs and 2 burgers

Pizzalamp
04-22-08, 12:24 am
good to go bro...nice diet

dyskee
04-22-08, 7:11 pm
Wrist Curls (3-5x20, 15, 15, 15, 15)
tri-setted with
Thumbs Up curl (5x10, 8, 8, 8, 6)
and
Pulley Pushdowns (5x12-15)

Bent Bar Curls (5x6-8)
supersetted with
Dips (5x12-15)

Dumbbell Alternate Curls (5x6-8)
supersetted with
Overhead or Lying Triceps Extensions (5x12, 10, 8, 8, 8)

i have a new found vein from my thumb up to my elbow actually its cheering me up alot

todays diet:
oats with milk an honey
chicken rice and veggies
protien shake with oats and honey
workout
rice and meatballs i ate 6 of those
also rice and another 6 meatballs

dyskee
04-24-08, 9:11 pm
todays diet:
breakfast shake 2 scoops whey milk honey oats and bananas
snack 2 mcdonalds double cheese burgers
lunch chicken breast rice veggies
workout
shake
pasta with beef

workout today was very nice
Seated behind neck Press (4x12, 10, 8, 6)
supersetted with
behind neck Pulldowns (4x12, 10, 8, 6)

barbell Inclines (4x12, 10, 8, 6)
supersetted with

T-bar Rows (4x8)

tri-setted with
Dips (4xMax)
and
Pulley Pushdowns (4x12)

Pizzalamp
04-24-08, 11:49 pm
me likey the diet

dyskee
04-25-08, 1:37 pm
thnx bro , couldn't hit the gym today am tired so tomorrow i'll hit the legs.
but here are some progress pics:

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00403.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00406.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00409.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00411.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00412.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00413.jpg

Pizzalamp
04-26-08, 11:52 am
the bulk is steadily doing its job, i see some improvements...i really feel u have a great base...just add the mass slow...dont be in a rush...keep on rocking man

dyskee
04-26-08, 6:40 pm
thnx bro i will

Leg Extensions (5x10-12)
tri-setted with
Leg Curls (5x8-12)
and
Calf Raises (5x15-20)

i had this feeling in my legs they were so shakey and i just had to sit before walking.

todays diet:
breakfast shake with whole milk oats and honey
lunch 2 steaks rice and veggies
workout
snack steak and rice
dinner: i was at a wedding so the buffet was a meat fest here's what i ate rice with nuts and liver, a steak a chicken breast a turkey breast 2 shish kababs and some hommus.

dyskee
04-27-08, 10:07 pm
CHEST & SHOULDERS & BACK
tri-setted with
and

Dumbbell Press (5x12, 10, 8, 8, 6)
tri-setted with
Dumbbell Pullovers (5x12, 10, 8, 8, 6)
and
Seated Lat Row (5x12, 10, 8, 8, 6)

diet:
breakfast oats with whole milk and honey
lunch: steak rice and veggies
gym
snack:weight gainer shake
snack:mcdonald's double quarter pounder
dinner: 5 shish kebabs with salad

my weigt is the same but i think body composition is changing

rob_in_korea
04-28-08, 8:07 pm
Great workouts dyskee, I see you have made some progress in those pics. Keep up the outstanding work...

-Rob

Pizzalamp
04-28-08, 8:24 pm
solid workout! i like the tri set...very very good!!

diet looks like its fueling u up right

dyskee
04-29-08, 5:58 pm
yesterday did legs and i was so sore.
today did arms
i have a tight schedeule everything should be ok by tomorrow.

ya the diet is doing me wonders. thnx rob and pizza

Pizzalamp
04-30-08, 9:59 pm
yesterday did legs and i was so sore.
today did arms
i have a tight schedeule everything should be ok by tomorrow.

ya the diet is doing me wonders. thnx rob and pizza

cool

dyskee
05-01-08, 8:18 pm
Seated behind neck Press (4x12, 10, 8, 6)
supersetted with
v handle Pulldowns (4x12, 10, 8, 6)

barbell Inclines (4x12, 10, 8, 6)
supersetted with

T-bar Rows (4x8)

supersetted with
over head extensions 4X8

got 135 on the behind the neck presses , am so happy my strength is back. and my birthday is today :D

as for the diet:
oats milk honey and cinammon
rice 3 chicken breasts and veggies
nap
protien shake with oats milk and honey
workout
russian bear shake
1lb giant burger sandwich
7 meat balls with long grain rice and veggies :D

Pizzalamp
05-01-08, 11:49 pm
happy birthday!!! are u doing anything cool?

great job on the presses too!

dyskee
05-03-08, 3:08 pm
not yet iam postponing my bday till after the exams i will finish on 22nd of may just another 20 days of shit and i'll be over.

ok pizza took that pic today couldn't resist putting it here
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/dyskee/DSC00420.jpg

dyskee
05-04-08, 5:42 pm
man , arrogance is sure man's worst enemy.
since iam in exams i can't cope with 5 days a week of lifting for an hour and 30 mins cardio and another 30 mins walk home which totals to 2 hours it takes alot of my study time.

so i decided to go with a 4 days per week system 3 of which are in the gym and one can be at home and they take 20 mins to complete at most.

so i started today from the book intense by nature for ray burton.

the routine was quite simple
squat cleans , chest dips , pullups done in a circuit fashion performed for 15, 12,9 reps.

i thought to myself wow what a peace of cake after the first round i went deaf seriously couldn't hear anything , hardly finished the second round and felt nauseas , after finishing the third round i could barely move a limb and i was shaking.

squats cleans finished all the specified reps , dips finished the sepecified reps for the first round done 8 for the second and 6 for the third.
pullups got 6,6,6.

i have done a mistake i should have taken a 2 minute break between each round but i didn't.

ran for a while and called it a day.

diet

oatmeal honey and milk
hotdog sandwich
pasta and steak
russian bear shake
workout
seious mass shake
beef fajita with rice and tortillas.

dyskee
05-05-08, 3:26 pm
today's diet:

oatmeal with milk and honey and a protien shake
big burger sandwich
rice veggies and 2 chicken breasts
serious mass shake
rice veggies and 2 chicken breasts
eggs and cottage cheese

Pizzalamp
05-06-08, 1:05 am
damn that new routine sounded crazy hard!!! good diet too!!

dyskee
05-06-08, 3:06 pm
ya it literally blew the shit out of me

A1) Pushups with feet elevated
A2) Double dumbbell Rows
6X10 reps

B1) Standing dumbbell presses
B2) Standing dumbbell curls
B3) Lying Skull crushers
Do one minute of step between this group of these shoulder and arm exercises.
6X10 reps

C1)lunges 6x10
C2) Do one minute step between each one.

D1) Russian scissor flutter kicks with the med ball
D2) Burpees on the bench
4X20 reps

E1) Standing calve raises
E2) Squat style calf raises
E3) Mountain climbers
This group of calf burning fun is done for 3 sets of 30 repetitions.

Pizzalamp
05-08-08, 12:33 am
damn good job bro

dyskee
05-08-08, 2:48 pm
thnx grant :D i don't know what would i've done without ur support :D

another day another workout.

squat cleans , dips , pullups 3X 15,12,9 reps

circuit fashion. better performance this time missed only 3 pullups and 3 dips hope to do better next time.

diet:
oats 2.5cups now with milk and honey
serious mass shake
2 chicken breasts rice and veggies
2 chicken breasts rice and veggies
workout
serious mass shake
1 double quarter pounder and a double cheeseburger.
another shake.

i have been getting thick this week noticebly i can see my muscles are bigger and fuller i don't know if this is the effect of serious mass or my slacking in cardio or both but am very satisfied. :D

Pizzalamp
05-09-08, 9:33 pm
that workout sounds like its putting your heartrate to the max...very intense stuff...diet is looking manly too...prob the combo of big cals and the easing of cardio is helping u bulk up and look fuller...keep rocking bro

rob_in_korea
05-10-08, 12:05 am
You are doing some intense workouts dyskee. Not doing so much cardio will definitely help with your bulk. Stay strong....

-Rob

dyskee
05-10-08, 1:09 pm
grant since ur cutting i suggest that u try the bigthree workout i did up there just for one time and see urself it does wonders, kills ur lungs and makes u sweat like a pregnant woman on a hot day lol plus if u do 20 mins of HIT cardio after it u'll be ramping your metabolism like a furnace.

thnx rob i'm very happy with achieving slow but clean mass gains. hope u're doing good.

A2) Double dumbbell Rows
6X10 reps

B3) Lying Skull crushers
6X10 reps

C1)lunges 6x10

D2) Burpees on the bench
4X20 reps

E3) Mountain climbers

tired as hell, will post diet at night

Pizzalamp
05-11-08, 12:15 am
i will def give it a try in the near future...thanks!

dyskee
05-12-08, 2:52 pm

circuit fashion. better performance this time missed only 4 pullups and 1 dip hope to do better next time.

also kept looking at the squat rack for a while then i threw on 2 plates and repped alot for 5 sets.

i belive in this saying " get screwed feel renewed " :D

so grant iam getting all the squat cleans rep's completet do u think i should increase the weight or increase it when i get the whole reps for the whole circuit?

diet:
2 cottage cheese sandwiches with olive oil
serious mass shake
chikcen rice and veggies
chicken rice and veggies
gym
serious mass shake
2cottage cheese sandwiches

Pizzalamp
05-14-08, 12:25 am
i would increase whatever exercises are no longer hard for u...just keep overloading to grow!!

dyskee
05-14-08, 2:14 pm
A2) Double dumbbell Rows
6X10 reps

B3) Lying Skull crushers
6X10 reps

C1)lunges 6x10

D2) Burpees on the bench
4X20 reps

E3) Mountain climbers

had 2 exams today so diet was kinda messy.
oats milk and honey and a protien shake
chemistry exam
rice with veggies and chicken
physics exam
serious mass shake
slept for an hour
gym
serious mass shake
rice chicken and veggies
beans

dyskee
05-16-08, 9:59 am
did 25 mins of fasted cardio today

workout today was exhausting

circuit fashion. increased 20 lbs on the squat cleans so i was out of breath big time missed 3 reps on the third round.

and missed 2 pullups in the third round also , dips completed i think i'll add weight maybe next time.

then threw 2 plates on the hacksquat machine and worked the wheels alittle.

usual feelings of deafness and nausea

will post diet at night

dyskee
05-16-08, 4:17 pm
diet:
2.5 cups of beans and 4 whole weat toasts
serious mass shake
gym
rice chicken and veggies
nap
rice chicken and veggies
2.5 cups of beans

well i want ur info at beans here are the nutrition facts:

serving size 1 cup , amount per container2.5

cals: 111 cals from far:8.6
tot. fat: 0.96 g
sat. fat: 0.15 g
trans fat: 0

sodium:499.5mg
total carbs: 17.37 g
dietry fibre: 7.7g
sugar: 1.38g
protien:8.37g
vitamin c, calcium and iron.

i think it provides a good amount of protien and slow digesting carbs that are hard to raise my insulin right?? any insight bombers?

dyskee
05-18-08, 2:03 pm
A2) Double dumbbell Rows
6X10 reps

B3) Lying Skull crushers
6X10 reps

C1)lunges 6x10

D2) Burpees on the bench
4X20 reps

E3) Mountain climbers

increased everything today by atleast 10 lbs and on the rows 30lbs so iam pretty satisfied :D

diet in the evening

Pizzalamp
05-18-08, 5:25 pm
looking solid bro..yeah the beans are a good choice of food...i think theyre low gi

Toni69
05-18-08, 6:16 pm
why havent I been here before? your wo's are crazy and I love them. I am about to go back and review your style here...great stuff!

as for beans..I eat them all the time, hot and cold. I go with organic garbanzo, black beans, pinto (not refried), soybeans. I like preparing dried beans myself as well, not only packaged or canned types. I never buy any that are loaded with sugar or preservative crap...just beans.

dyskee
05-19-08, 11:06 am
thnx toni i'll try to get the natty stuff not the canned one :D if u want any info on more crazy workouts tell me and i'll send u the holygrail of crazy workouts

dyskee
05-20-08, 12:37 pm
couldn't make it to the gym today the computer science exam took my energy away and iam studying for tomorrow's chemistry exam. sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do

Pizzalamp
05-20-08, 12:48 pm
couldn't make it to the gym today the computer science exam took my energy away and iam studying for tomorrow's chemistry exam. sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do

do what u can bro!

dyskee
05-21-08, 5:36 pm
couldn't go to the gym today either so i hit at home, this piece is really hardcore.

Grab a stopwatch and set it at a one minute countdown. You are going to go for twenty minutes straight. Every minute, one the minute you are going to do:
• 5 chin-ups with a towel not a bar. Loop the towel over the bar and hold onto that. One hand on each end.
• 10 pushups
• 15 bodyweight squats (atg)

ok couldn't do more than 11 , but i have been awake since yesterday studying chemistry and iam really tired probably will stay awake for dawn today studying physics. tomorrow's my last exam then i'll be free.

Toni69
05-21-08, 6:13 pm
ohhh..chemistry is rough. I took that back in the day...way back, LOL. Then of course I didnt punish myself enough with that class, I went on to physics! LOL

Good luck on your exam..I have a math exam this wkd..I hate math of all things! Unless its a discounted pricetag on some designer apparal, I cant do any math in my head without feeling like Im gonna explode with total confusion. LOL

I like the idea of this wo you listed here. I would do stuff like that when I was away from a gym or on holiday. I cant ever NOT train, have to do something! Its in my blood! Even when I went to Hawaii this past month, I didnt lift, but I still hit cardio/abs, pushups...to get it out of my system, for the time being.

Good stuff!

Pizzalamp
05-21-08, 10:57 pm
hang in there man...youre almost free

that workout looked cool

dyskee
06-02-08, 11:41 am
well took last week off ate and slept very well so that i would be fresh for my rowing training today :D. that's right ladies and gentlemen the season has started.

ran 4 km then did some bodyweights warmups squats crunches pushups and thickbar pullups. then right into the water gone in a 4 boat with a dude i don't know a german guy and his wife. i thought the boat would be crappy since there's a guy with his wife and that other new dude . the new dude was the stroker the german was second his wife third and i was fourth. 500 meters in the water and i started to notice that the german guy and his german wife had better fitness ,endurance and cardiovascular ability than me and they were so damn fast i barely caught up with them but it was fun. went 6km in the water.

then ate and slept.
wokeup went to the gym
bench presses supersetted with underhand pulldowns
4X6 1Xfaliure

inclines supersetted with cable rows 4X6 1Xfaliure

behind neck presses 4 X6 1Xfaliure

incline dumbell curls ss with dumbel extensions.

diet at night

Pizzalamp
06-02-08, 11:42 am
very good!!!!!

are u done w/ school yet for summer??

dyskee
06-02-08, 3:14 pm
yup done with school forever next year college baby :D yeahhhhhhhhhh

rob_in_korea
06-02-08, 9:20 pm
That workout sounded intense dyskee. Great work.

-Rob

dyskee
06-03-08, 4:55 pm
thnx rob

went today ran 2 km then back to doing bodyweight warmups then in the water for about 8km in a 4 boat then ergometer for 20 mins. went home slept for a while and woke up.

diet:
whey shake with oats and honey
beans
rice veggies chicken
rice veggies chicken
whey shake with honey and bananas
beans

dyskee
06-07-08, 4:44 am
iam sorry for not posting the past few days i had flew and a sore throught :( that's killing my progress i know.

so i rowed for 6 km today in a pair :D and then talked to the coach about me bodybuilding and we kept talking about it for sometime i was going to use upper , lower , full body,split on sat mon and wed . but he told me to split my muscle groups so that i'd be able to recover so i chose my favourite split of all time ironman readers may recognize it.

chest, lats, triceps, abs on saturday
quads hams calves on monday
delts , midback , biceps , forearms on wednesday

so today will update u after my gym session with a hardcore workout.

dyskee
06-07-08, 12:16 pm
ok back from the gym and iam sooooo pumped.
the routine isn't really complicated as it looks.

chest:
barbell inclines* 2 X 7-9
high low cable flyes 1 X 7-9
barbell flat bench 2 X 7(6) drop set
cable flyes 1 X 7(6)(5) double drop set

lats:
pulldowns* 1 X 7-9
undergrip pulldowns* 1 X 7-9
superset - pullovers 1 X 7-9
- undergrip rope rows 1 X 7-9

under grip rope rows 1 x 7-9 (stage set)

triceps:
lying extensions 2 X 7-9
superset - cable over head ext 2 X 7-9
- dips 2 X 7-9

* do 2 warmup sets

ok on the last set of each excercise i perfrom x-reps aka power partials i have used this technique before and it produced nice stariations and veins .

the stage set is doing x reps on the top and bottom positions.

now this week i'll workout 3 days per week only if i don't feel sore i'll hit it 5 times next week.

also for the sake of honesty iam mega dosing amino's right now i have two tubs that will expire in 3 months so i thought what a good time to use them bodybuilding and rowing :D:D:D

Pizzalamp
06-07-08, 8:16 pm
good job bro!!!!

good call on the aminos!!

dyskee
06-08-08, 11:27 am
well woke up fine today no soreness. went did some bodyweight squats and then went with four of my buddies in a quatre boat but it was a sweep not a skull. a sweep boat is a boat where each rowere has only one oar i had my oar on the right and the one behind me has it on his left and so it goes. i like this boat morwe than the skulls because u don't need to concentrate on your style and cause all you need is absolute raw power. it was amazing we were moving so quick that we took the 6 km in like 30 mins . but my hammies were fried. i'll post some rowing pics

dyskee
06-09-08, 4:15 am
so today i did warmups quickly and headed in a pair for 4 km high gear , then 15 mins HIT on the ergometer also yesterday ran 20mins HIT. i will begin posting my diet again.

hitting the gym today for legs :( will update later

dyskee
06-09-08, 3:53 pm
couldn't hit the gym today had to go with my mum to the doc. nothing serious just some eye problems

Pizzalamp
06-09-08, 11:41 pm
couldn't hit the gym today had to go with my mum to the doc. nothing serious just some eye problems

hope all goes ok...everything looking on point a usual here...nice and intense

dyskee
06-10-08, 2:13 pm
thnx pizza :D today was my day off complete relaxation

dyskee
06-11-08, 2:58 pm
ran 6 km today only on the rowing training. and hit the gym 6 hours later.

delts:
dumbell upright rows 3 x7-9

superset: -seated laterals 1 x 7-9
-wide grip upright rows 1 x 7-9
smith machine front presses 1 x 7-9
seated dbell presses 1x 7-9

superset:-cable laterals 1 x 7-9
-behind back laterals 1 x 7-9

bent over laterlas 1x7-9

midback:
tbar rows* 2x7-9
bentover seated laterals dropset 1x7(5)

superset: - machine shrugs 1x7-9
- barbell shrugs 1x7-9

biceps:
cable curls * 2x7-9
concentration curls dropset 1x7(5)
spider curls 1x7-9
superset:-hammer curls 1x7-9
-rope hammer curls 1x7-9

forearms: superset reverse wrist curls & reverse dbell curls 4x15
superset wrist curls & dbell wrist curls 4x15
wrist rockers 1Xfaliure

Pizzalamp
06-11-08, 9:08 pm
great job bro...looks like the rest helped u get an intense workout

dyskee
06-12-08, 2:15 pm
ya bro i pushed it hard.

today rowed in a quatre for 40 mins and then did 500m X3 on the ergometer for some hIT and i puked :D . went home and ate alot and slept then woke up and ate alot :D

Pizzalamp
06-12-08, 11:28 pm
ya bro i pushed it hard.

today rowed in a quatre for 40 mins and then did 500m X3 on the ergometer for some hIT and i puked :D . went home and ate alot and slept then woke up and ate alot :D

a good day indeed!

dyskee
06-13-08, 11:50 am
today was something new. ran 2 km the coach had me do 2X20 mins on the ergometer with a steady moderate pace. and then 3X500m as fast as i could. puked on the last one. then headed home slept and ate. tomorrow hitting the gym

Pizzalamp
06-13-08, 10:44 pm
today was something new. ran 2 km the coach had me do 2X20 mins on the ergometer with a steady moderate pace. and then 3X500m as fast as i could. puked on the last one. then headed home slept and ate. tomorrow hitting the gym

sounding intense!

dyskee
06-14-08, 11:17 am
ran 6 kms today

chest:

lats:
pulldowns* 1 X 7-9

triceps:
lying extensions 2 X 7-9
- dips 2 X 7-9

* do 2 warmup sets

ok on the last set of each excercise i perfrom x-reps aka power partials i have used this technique before and it produced nice stariations and veins .

Pizzalamp
06-16-08, 1:49 pm
ran 6 kms today

chest:

lats:
pulldowns* 1 X 7-9

triceps:
lying extensions 2 X 7-9
- dips 2 X 7-9

* do 2 warmup sets

i love x reps...great workout as usual!

dyskee
06-22-08, 2:25 am
thnx dude i love them too i think that i grow with more definition.
on wednesday did delts midback biceps forearms.
yesterday did the chest lats triceps abs.
and today ran 4 km and did 2 20 mins on the ergometer.

Joff the Beast
06-22-08, 9:41 pm
Hey bro, good to see that you're still training hard even though you're a rowing athlete.

Lift on man.

''Light weight baby light weight ;-)''

Joff

Pizzalamp
06-22-08, 9:42 pm
good job bro!

dyskee
06-23-08, 6:03 pm
ran 6km today

then hit legs in the after noon:

quads:
smith squats* 2x7-9 (x above middle)
leg extensions 1x7-9 (x top)
leg extensions 1x7(5) dropset (x bottom)
legpresses 1x7-9 (x above middle)
squats 3x7-9 (x above middle)

hams:
leg curls 1x7-9 (x top)
leg curls 1x7(5) dropset (x bottom)
stiff deads* 2x7-9
back extensions 4x25

calves:
standing raises 2x20 (xtop)
legpress calf raises 2x20 (x top)

* perform 2 warmups sets.

i was so shakey after the workout barel walked home.

dyskee
06-25-08, 8:08 am
Hey bro, good to see that you're still training hard even though you're a rowing athlete.

Lift on man.

''Light weight baby light weight ;-)''

Joff

if i make it to the championship ranks know that it was you who helped me buddy by giving me the damn book :D

dyskee
06-25-08, 12:28 pm
couldn't go to my rowing training today i was still sore in my legs
delts:
dumbell upright rows 3 x7-9

superset: -seated laterals 1 x 7-9
-wide grip upright rows 1 x 7-9
smith machine front presses 1 x 7-9
seated dbell presses 1x 7-9

superset:-cable laterals 1 x 7-9
-behind back laterals 1 x 7-9

bent over laterlas 1x7-9

midback:
tbar rows* 2x7-9
bentover seated laterals dropset 1x7(5)

superset: - machine shrugs 1x7-9
- barbell shrugs 1x7-9

biceps:
cable curls * 2x7-9
concentration curls dropset 1x7(5)
spider curls 1x7-9
superset:-hammer curls 1x7-9
-rope hammer curls 1x7-9

forearms: superset reverse wrist curls & reverse dbell curls 4x15
superset wrist curls & dbell wrist curls 4x15
wrist rockers 1Xfaliure

Pizzalamp
06-25-08, 7:13 pm
hell yeah...great job on the workout...i dig the rockers for forearms

Joff the Beast
06-27-08, 1:14 pm
hell yeah...great job on the workout...i dig the rockers for forearms

What are they ?

dyskee
06-29-08, 7:54 am
hold two dumbells and start curling them inwards and outwards check it here:
http://x-rep.com/xecution.htm

i like 'em too grant the pump and vascularity are awesome

a little info iam going on vacation in 3 weeks so i stopped rowing for the time being and will focus on enhancing my body a little bit , i didn't travel last year i had to work in the summer and stuff so this is my last chance befor college :D:D:D so i'll be weightraining 5 days a week using that split am doing and cardio 4-5 X a week on empty stomach.

did that yesterday:
chest:

lats:
pulldowns* 1 X 7-9

triceps:
lying extensions 2 X 7-9
- dips 2 X 7-9

* do 2 warmup sets