Any other takers?

Sphinx
08-24-09, 11:44 pm
That's 3 so far for sept 12th

Stiff
ronnie
FREAK54

Any other takers?

I'm in, gonna start bulking again to 200lbs. once September rolls around, I hope to pick up some pointers from you guys.

ronnie
08-25-09, 4:05 am
hey stiff, any special guests appearing? other than the obvious special guests of course, and by that i mean both chin and yourself.

ronnie
08-25-09, 4:13 am
come on guys, put your names in there, will be good to see some new faces, curran, willah, freak, billygunz, jaim91, toronto lifter, hopefully i got all the potential first timers there.

also, mabey hollow or stiff can give an answer for this one if it has not been asked yet, will there be a fee charged to anyone comming to hard knox for the ABC and how much is it?

Hollow
08-25-09, 8:14 am
Roll Call so far:

Stiff
ronnie
FREAK54
Sphinx
Hollow1

To answer your question ronnie, non-members will be required to pay $5 and sign a waiver.

I’ll be at the gym later today and I’ll run the date by the owner to make sure it’s good with him.

Hey ronnie, why would we need any special quests appearing when we have Chin the model!?!?

Northman
08-25-09, 11:55 am
hey stiff, any special guests appearing?

Lol! I've sent a message, so I guess we will find out soon.

Hollow
08-25-09, 12:34 pm
I am suggesting a noon hour start time...before somebody suggests one of those freaking early morning sessions!

Hollow
08-25-09, 12:34 pm
Lol! I've sent a message, so I guess we will find out soon.

I thought Chin was coming!?!?

ronnie
08-25-09, 2:24 pm
after lifting is anyone interested in eating together? buffet somewhere?

Nightshift
08-25-09, 4:01 pm
I will have to check as I think I'm on vacation that week. So I will say I'm in for now!!!

Sphinx
08-25-09, 4:58 pm

Very much! But I ask that it be not too far from the gym or the general area the gym is in.

Northman
08-25-09, 9:11 pm

I want a buffet too!

ronnie
08-25-09, 9:33 pm
Very much! But I ask that it be not too far from the gym or the general area the gym is in.

if the reason for that being is that you may have a hard time finding your way back to the gym or other landmarks which you base your travels on in order to find your way back home we can all car-pool of course.

Sphinx
08-25-09, 11:14 pm
if the reason for that being is that you may have a hard time finding your way back to the gym or other landmarks which you base your travels on in order to find your way back home we can all car-pool of course.

I like that, sounds good.

FREAK54
08-26-09, 9:25 pm
im in for grub after, stuff my face before my football game!! great idea!!

brandong
08-27-09, 1:48 am
new guy here! ive known of the forum for a while, just got signed up. some of you in this thread already know me. i can make it to this ABC if im not working. will know for sure soon.

ronnie
08-27-09, 1:58 am
ok so here it is as of now...

FOR SURE,
stiff
hollow1
freak54
sphinx
myself

POSSIBLY,
nightshift
brandong

a total of 7 would be nice, as for the rest of you guys, dont miss out...

Chin
08-27-09, 2:39 am
Don't know where I am living in 3 days... I may or may not be able too... lol I will let you guys know...

Chin

Hollow
08-27-09, 8:15 am
new guy here! ive known of the forum for a while, just got signed up. some of you in this thread already know me. i can make it to this ABC if im not working. will know for sure soon.

Welcome to the forvm brandong!

ronnie
08-27-09, 9:57 am
Don't know where I am living in 3 days... I may or may not be able too... lol I will let you guys know...

Chin

not sure where you will be living in 3 days, thats a comforting thought... hope to see you there chin.

Northman
08-27-09, 6:57 pm

Chin

I've got some big moving boxes if you can't decide where to move in time. They are quite roomy.

RICER88
08-27-09, 8:46 pm
I would love to be there fellas, but I am in the Can Fit Pro class that weekend. I am down for the next one tho.

RICER88

Hollow
08-28-09, 10:12 am
I've got some big moving boxes if you can't decide where to move in time. They are quite roomy.

Lol...it doesn’t matter where you’re living, you know where the gym is.

FREAK54
08-29-09, 11:25 am
So even better news guys no football game that week its a bye week!!!! right now Im on a keto diet, so perfect day to cheat!!!!!! the wife and I are going to Jamaica in november so im going hard, cant wait for this work out with you guys... getting pumped!!
I thought id through down my work out and see what my ABCs think???
stiff leg deadlift- 315x8-12
leg press 700x8-12
leg ext. 200x8-12
leg curl 150x8-12

shoulder press 190x8-12
bench 250x8-12
weighted dips 8-12
overhead tris 80x8-12

rev.grip pulldowns 220x8-12
rev. flys 85x8-12
squating narrow rows 130x8-12
dumbell shrugs80x12-15

hanging leg lifts x failure
20min cardio

fell free for input, im looking to get better and making us better!!!

ronnie
08-29-09, 12:45 pm
the only thing i would question is the order of exercises. not sure about SLDL before your leg pressing, and mabey hit the flat bench before your military press. either way seems like something is working for you. thats alot of strength for a 16 year old!!!

FREAK54
08-29-09, 4:42 pm
the only thing i would question is the order of exercises. not sure about SLDL before your leg pressing, and mabey hit the flat bench before your military press. either way seems like something is working for you. thats alot of strength for a 16 year old!!!

ronnie im like 27 bro were did you get 16??? lol i wish i was that strong then!!!!

ronnie
08-29-09, 7:14 pm
ronnie im like 27 bro were did you get 16??? lol i wish i was that strong then!!!!

hahaha! sorry, i looked under your name where it says your number of posts and must have assumed it was your age for some reason. sorry dude, lol.

Sphinx
08-29-09, 7:53 pm
So September 12th is the date, now how about a time? I know there were comments about not having it early, I suggest 12:00 pm, not too early, not too late, everyone's thoughts?

ronnie
08-29-09, 9:05 pm
sounds good to me.

williams_888
08-29-09, 9:32 pm
where is this taking place? myself and another may be able to make it!

ronnie
08-30-09, 1:10 am
where is this taking place? myself and another may be able to make it!

620 king st E cambridge. across from the big statue.

another note regarding location for any first timers arriving, the gym name may no longer be called "hard knox" by the time our ABC comes around. regardless, its 620 King st east with _____ name above it.

FREAK54
08-30-09, 9:05 am
So September 12th is the date, now how about a time? I know there were comments about not having it early, I suggest 12:00 pm, not too early, not too late, everyone's thoughts?

12 is good for me man I'm setting aside much of the day for this!!!

FREAK54
08-30-09, 9:13 am

THE REASON I DO SLDL FIRST IS ITS A GREAT WARM UP FOR THE WHOLE BODY AND A GREAT STRETCH FOR THE HAMMIE'S. FOOTBALL PLAYERS ALWAYS HAVE TIGHT HAMM'S.

Northman
08-30-09, 9:49 am
12 looks like the official time.

Just remember to bring an "Animal" shirt. Anyone who doesn't have one, send me a PM and I'll see if I can find you a loaner.

Sphinx
08-30-09, 5:10 pm
620 king st E cambridge. across from the big statue.

another note regarding location for any first timers arriving, the gym name may no longer be called "hard knox" by the time our ABC comes around. regardless, its 620 King st east with _____ name above it.

YES, first time people, the statue is in a large grass field, looks like a park, its in the downtown area, very easy to miss. If your coming from the 401, the statue is on your left hand side, gym on the right. There are a set of lights with a bank (left side, I think its TD) just after the gym and statue, thats going too far.

ronnie
08-31-09, 9:48 am
YES, first time people, the statue is in a large grass field, looks like a park, its in the downtown area, very easy to miss. If your coming from the 401, the statue is on your left hand side, gym on the right. There are a set of lights with a bank (left side, I think its TD) just after the gym and statue, thats going too far.

mabey we should have the biggest guy wear the brightest animal T and stand outside the gym in a double biceps pose so no one driving by misses the place.

Hollow
08-31-09, 9:58 am
mabey we should have the biggest guy wear the brightest animal T and stand outside the gym in a double biceps pose so no one driving by misses the place.

LMAO...I just drove by the gym and I saw Stiff out there already!

Sphinx
08-31-09, 2:12 pm

That would of had helped my first time driving there. I passed the place, and kept on going. I hit the next middle-of-no-where town over, began to ask people at a Tim Horton's. Finally someone actually knew what I was talking about, they all kept telling me the only gym around here is the Goodlife Fitness or whatever that commercial gym was along King St. That was my first ABC, with Stiff and Chin... I realized I had a long way to go in terms of bodybuilding ;)

Hollow
08-31-09, 2:50 pm
That would of had helped my first time driving there. I passed the place, and kept on going. I hit the next middle-of-no-where town over, began to ask people at a Tim Horton's. Finally someone actually knew what I was talking about, they all kept telling me the only gym around here is the Goodlife Fitness or whatever that commercial gym was along King St. That was my first ABC, with Stiff and Chin... I realized I had a long way to go in terms of bodybuilding ;)

Good old Timmies, you can never go wrong using Timmies as a point of navigation in this town.

Northman
09-01-09, 2:06 pm
Good old Timmies, you can never go wrong using Timmies as a point of navigation in this town.

That's right. Did you know that Cambridge is the doughnut capital of the world? We have the highest ratio of coffee shops to people.

Northman
09-01-09, 2:07 pm

Was I wearing my yellow shirt?

Hollow
09-01-09, 2:11 pm
Was I wearing my yellow shirt?

I believe so. You being so freaking big and wearing that bright yellow shirt is pretty hard to miss. You could be used as a beacon during a snow storm or foggy nights.

Northman
09-01-09, 2:39 pm
I believe so. You being so freaking big and wearing that bright yellow shirt is pretty hard to miss. You could be used as a beacon during a snow storm or foggy nights.

I've actually lost a little weight, you might be catching up to me.

Hollow
09-01-09, 2:41 pm
I've actually lost a little weight, you might be catching up to me.

Wooohooo...ahem...sorry I meant to say, darn that’s too bad to hear.

Shocker
09-02-09, 5:41 pm
Whats the decided date for the next meeting? I would like very much to join in the next one as I;ve missed the last couple.
Stiff, thanks for showing me deads, up to 360lbs now.

Hollow
09-03-09, 9:00 am
Whats the decided date for the next meeting? I would like very much to join in the next one as I;ve missed the last couple.
Stiff, thanks for showing me deads, up to 360lbs now.

September 12 2009
12:00 pm
Hard Knox Fitness Center (possibility the name of the gym could be changed by then)
$5 charge for non-members and you must sign a waiver.

Great work on the deads Shocker!!!

willah
09-03-09, 12:21 pm
Hey guys.. Sorry for not chiming in sooner, I somehow managed to unsubscribe myself from the thread(??).

Good to see things have been settled... Unfortunately it's looking like I have to work that day, but I'll see what I can work out here. I know where I'd rather be.

Hollow
09-03-09, 12:40 pm
Hey guys.. Sorry for not chiming in sooner, I somehow managed to unsubscribe myself from the thread(??).

Good to see things have been settled... Unfortunately it's looking like I have to work that day, but I'll see what I can work out here. I know where I'd rather be.

That’s too bad willah, hopefully we’ll see you at the next one.

Northman
09-04-09, 1:43 pm

Aw damn, I was looking forward to meeting you.

williams_888
09-04-09, 6:01 pm
What are you guys training? Im gonna try to make it.

Chin
09-07-09, 6:46 pm
Hrm... no one invited me... I'm kinda hurt... I wanna train... :/

Chin

ronnie
09-07-09, 10:08 pm

Chin

well if you need an individual invite and a shoulder to cry on im here to help big guy... chin, i would like to invite YOU to the next ABC.

Chin
09-08-09, 3:21 am
A guest appearance might have to be made then...

Chin

Northman
09-08-09, 7:37 am

Chin

What the hell!?! I did! It's right in your journey.

Hollow
09-08-09, 7:50 am
What the hell!?! I did! It's right in your journey.

Well you know how models are Stiff, I think maybe he was waiting for a written invitation!?!?

Northman
09-08-09, 10:26 am
Well you know how models are Stiff, I think maybe he was waiting for a written invitation!?!?

Or some kind of contract...

Hollow
09-08-09, 10:53 am
Or some kind of contract...

I hope he realizes that this isn’t a model shoot and there aren’t going to be professional photographers there?

willah
09-08-09, 3:16 pm
Aw damn, I was looking forward to meeting you.

Thanks man. And I all of you as well. Unfortunately, this is the price I pay for being competent...

Shocker
09-09-09, 2:14 pm
sorry bro's, cant make it out this one, got a slopitch tourny out in London. Hopefully I can come out the next one.
Have good one boys.

Hollow
09-09-09, 2:30 pm
sorry bro's, cant make it out this one, got a slopitch tourny out in London. Hopefully I can come out the next one.
Have good one boys.

That’s too bad. Enjoy your slo-pitch tourney and hopefully we’ll see you at the next ABC.

FREAK54
09-11-09, 7:19 pm
sorry to all but IM unable to attend...... as always work gets in the way of play, but..... its what I get paid for, and we all like money. good lift to all and we will ave to get something together again soon.

Northman
09-12-09, 10:42 am
Wow! The body count dropped rather quickly!

Sphinx
09-12-09, 11:12 am
Wow! The body count dropped rather quickly!

Unfortunately Stiff, I'm being added to it... I'm unable to get a ride out there to Cambridge, rest assured, I'll be lifting extra heavy this week to make up for missing the ABC today.

ronnie
09-12-09, 4:59 pm
too bad for you folks who missed he abc, it was a good time. good to see the guys there that made it, you guys make me feel small.

Hollow
09-14-09, 11:50 am
It was great hitting the weights with everyone on Saturday. I’ll try to get the pics posted up later tonight.

You’re talking about height ronnie, right?

ronnie
09-14-09, 1:39 pm
It was great hitting the weights with everyone on Saturday. I’ll try to get the pics posted up later tonight.

You’re talking about height ronnie, right?

well i guess thats part of it but mostly the fact that i am out weighed by about 15, 20 and 40+lbs by the other 3 of you.

Hollow
09-14-09, 4:25 pm
Here's a link to the pics:

SOS ABC Session (http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc309/OntarioABC/Sept%2012%202009/?albumview=grid)

andrewT
09-14-09, 4:59 pm
whoevers back is in the first picture they are looking large and in charge!

Northman
09-14-09, 5:33 pm
whoevers back is in the first picture they are looking large and in charge!

That would be the hollow man himself.

ronnie
09-14-09, 5:54 pm
haha! i think that first pic of me on the leg press is where i started my hernia!

jaim91
10-12-09, 7:12 am
too bad for you folks who missed he abc, it was a good time.

DARN!

The week I move to Orlando, FLA the Ontario group meets! :(

willah
10-14-09, 10:47 pm
...the Ontario group meets!

Speaking of..

I'm not sure how often you guys try and put an ABC together, but has one over the Xmas holidays/January ever been a consideration?

Northman
10-14-09, 10:56 pm
Speaking of..

I'm not sure how often you guys try and put an ABC together, but has one over the Xmas holidays/January ever been a consideration?

We've done one in the past and it was one of our more successful meets. I would definitely consider one.

ronnie
10-14-09, 11:48 pm
count me in!

Hollow
10-19-09, 12:20 pm
We've done one in the past and it was one of our more successful meets. I would definitely consider one.

For some strange reason, the winter months seem to produce better ABC's.

Northman
10-19-09, 11:29 pm
For some strange reason, the winter months seem to produce better ABC's.

Everyone is bulking and feeling strong. It also helps that I am such a great person and my presence brightens the lives of those otherwise devoid of joy in the long winter months.

ronnie
10-20-09, 12:33 am
Everyone is bulking and feeling strong. It also helps that I am such a great person and my presence brightens the lives of those otherwise devoid of joy in the long winter months.

for sure, cause whenever i get to hear you bitch about your problems it makes me feel pretty good about myself! haha! joking, of course.

Northman
10-20-09, 1:10 am
for sure, cause whenever i get to hear you bitch about your problems it makes me feel pretty good about myself! haha! joking, of course.

That was my intent all along!

ronnie
10-20-09, 1:43 am
gotcha! ill help this time too. when everyone shows up ill tell em all about my recent digestive problems.

Nightshift
10-20-09, 2:36 am
I'm in!!!

Northman
10-20-09, 8:42 am
I'm in!!!

About time! It's been awhile.

Hollow
10-20-09, 4:31 pm

You do bring a certain brightness to a rather long and cold time of the year...or are they coming to see Chin!?

Hollow
10-20-09, 4:33 pm
I'm in!!!

About time! It's been awhile.

...and there was great celebration by the local town folk...it'll be good to see you at the next session.

Northman
10-20-09, 5:30 pm
You do bring a certain brightness to a rather long and cold time of the year...or are they coming to see Chin!?

No, it can't be... he's too aloof.

Nightshift
10-21-09, 1:08 am
...and there was great celebration by the local town folk...it'll be good to see you at the next session.

It will be nice to be seen.......providing I am still walking upright!!!

No, it can't be... he's too aloof.

Chin?!?! Please..they'll be there to see me!!! I may not be a model....but I do have a beard!!!

Northman
10-21-09, 10:26 am
It will be nice to be seen.......providing I am still walking upright!!!

Chin?!?! Please..they'll be there to see me!!! I may not be a model....but I do have a beard!!!

Uh oh... Might we have a challenger for the mighty Ronnie's title of manliest facial hair?

Hollow
10-21-09, 3:02 pm
Uh oh... Might we have a challenger for the mighty Ronnie's title of manliest facial hair?

I don’t know Stiff, that would be quite the formidable task.

ronnie
10-21-09, 3:45 pm

haha, should i stop trimming? i guess the winter is coming now.

Sphinx
10-21-09, 4:40 pm
I see talk of an ABC...

Hope you guys are keeping well, university is keeping me bogged down the majority of the time now. Only great thing about the place is the gym :) It's been helping me since September on my first real bulk, I'd love to come by and toss some iron around with you guys. I haven't seen any dates yet, so I'd like make a suggestion of something in December, either on or after the 18th if its agreeable with everyone else.

Northman
10-21-09, 9:52 pm
We are thinking about one around the Christmas break. This should help make it easier for those who go to school.

willah
10-21-09, 10:37 pm
We are thinking about one around the Christmas break. This should help make it easier for those who go to school.

Well, that, and we have to work off the pie and gravy somehow.. Mmm I can't wait for my layer of winter insulation.

Nightshift
10-22-09, 3:12 am

I don’t know Stiff, that would be quite the formidable task.

haha, should i stop trimming? i guess the winter is coming now.

Thats OK, the lumberjack catagory is all his!!! LOL

Northman
10-22-09, 7:28 am

Does that mean you are going for the pretty-boy category?

Northman
10-22-09, 7:29 am
Well, that, and we have to work off the pie and gravy somehow.. Mmm I can't wait for my layer of winter insulation.

Mine is already well established.

Hollow
10-22-09, 12:19 pm
Does that mean you are going for the pretty-boy category?

Ooooooh the competition continues to grow...Chin...Stiff and now Nightshift...

Hollow
10-22-09, 12:22 pm
Mine is already well established.

X2! Mmmmm...looking forward to Christmas dinners and leftovers already!

Northman
10-22-09, 3:26 pm
Ooooooh the competition continues to grow...Chin...Stiff and now Nightshift...

They all might as well give up now. No one is going to dethrone the reigning champ.

ronnie
10-22-09, 4:13 pm
haha, i actually just finished off a mid day 1000calorie meal of pancakes and maple syrup! do lumberjacks eat pancakes you ask? all lumberjacks eat pancakes with syrup, see attatched vid.... im actually goin to be leaving tommorow for a venture up north to chop trees for the next 2 days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba4NiGoYjFw

They all might as well give up now. No one is going to dethrone the reigning champ.
you are pretty, did you get yout tinkerbell costume for halloween yet?

Northman
10-23-09, 9:05 am
you are pretty, did you get yout tinkerbell costume for halloween yet?

Not yet. I can't find any tights that fit.

Nightshift
10-26-09, 1:00 am
Not yet. I can't find any tights that fit.

I'm sure Hollow1 has a pair that might fit you!! We all remember his days working at the spandex factory!!

Shocker
11-02-09, 6:55 pm
Unfortunatly I'm rarely on here, so if someone could pm me when the date is final, its been way to long since i've been out.
Stay Strong

Northman
11-02-09, 10:06 pm
Unfortunatly I'm rarely on here, so if someone could pm me when the date is final, its been way to long since i've been out.
Stay Strong

Will do!

Nightshift
11-06-09, 5:52 am
Have we decided on a date as yet??? Have we decided on where we're eating? Have we decided what Hollow1's nickname for that day will be? And...will there be loot bags???

get-big
11-07-09, 11:50 am
I can arrange for us to get a club to lift together!!!
Anyone in Hamilton area wanna do this??

willah
11-07-09, 12:45 pm
Have we decided on where we're eating?

This requires some serious forethought and planning..

ronnie
11-07-09, 5:34 pm
well if were in cambridge there are several buffets near buy, one i just found out about is $9 all you can eat fish and chips.

Northman
11-08-09, 1:06 am
We have a King's buffet and a Mandarin both within 5 min distance to the gym. I was thinking we could try for a day within a week or two of Christmas. Would that be too close to the holiday itself for anyone?

willah
11-08-09, 3:21 pm
I think that sounds great, Stiff.

If we were to make plans prior to the end of November that would work great for me, as at work we generate scheduling a month in advance, so I'd likely need to reserve a day in December before the month is out.

Northman
11-08-09, 10:28 pm
I think that sounds great, Stiff.

If we were to make plans prior to the end of November that would work great for me, as at work we generate scheduling a month in advance, so I'd likely need to reserve a day in December before the month is out.

That shouldn't be a problem.

Nightshift
11-10-09, 7:03 am
That should work for me!

Nightshift
11-16-09, 5:42 am
So how many people think (as of now) that they'll be able to make it to this ABC?

Northman
11-16-09, 11:26 am
I'm guessing that will depend on the date. How would the 19th of December work for everybody?

Northman
11-16-09, 11:37 am
Another thing... I'd appreciate it if everyone would chime in on Sgt Rock's thread and show some support for him. This has been a tough year for him in his personal life, but he's still bigger and stronger than ever. He's in the planning stages trying to decide how to blow our minds at The Cage this coming year. Let him know what you want to see...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=2186

ronnie
11-16-09, 1:55 pm
I'm guessing that will depend on the date. How would the 19th of December work for everybody?

im in.

Sphinx
11-16-09, 2:14 pm
im in.

I'll second that.

willah
11-16-09, 3:41 pm
The 19th works for me.

ronnie
11-16-09, 8:00 pm
stiff
nightshift
sphinx
willah
ronnie

how about this... copy and past this list of names above with your own name added to the bottom of it rather than just adding a "i will attend" message. this will make things easier for us all to count the names and numbers of who wil be attending rather than looking in past pages to get an idea of who can and cant go. sounds good? just an idea.

Nightshift
11-17-09, 4:06 am
Another thing... I'd appreciate it if everyone would chime in on Sgt Rock's thread and show some support for him. This has been a tough year for him in his personal life, but he's still bigger and stronger than ever. He's in the planning stages trying to decide how to blow our minds at The Cage this coming year. Let him know what you want to see...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=2186

Done!!!

Nightshift
11-17-09, 4:08 am
[QUOTE=ronnie;844555]stiff
nightshift
sphinx
willah
ronnie

I think we can assume that Hollow1 will be there!!! Is there a 7th out there? Don't make me start taking hostages!!!

willah
11-18-09, 9:05 pm
I think we can assume that Hollow1 will be there!!! Is there a 7th out there? Don't make me start taking hostages!!!

As long as you don't take my Torrent! Hollow1 has really gone underground it seems like - we might have to send a carrier pidgeon.

Northman
11-18-09, 10:32 pm
As long as you don't take my Torrent! Hollow1 has really gone underground it seems like - we might have to send a carrier pidgeon.

Ron and I might have to drag him out of his hole.

ronnie
11-19-09, 11:40 am
Ron and I might have to drag him out of his hole.

i mentioned the date to him on tuesday, he seems optimistic.

Nightshift
11-23-09, 4:38 am
I think that Hollow1 is just flat out intimidated by me, and quite frankly, afraid to train with me again knowing he won't be able to keep up!!! (this should get him out!!!) LOL

ronnie
11-27-09, 12:20 am
stiff
nightshift
sphinx
willah
ronnie
hollow1

mabey Shocker and Chin? waiting for varification guys... and i wanna see chin with the winter beef on!

ALSO, what time will this ABC start at Stiff?

Shocker
11-27-09, 8:07 pm
I'm in.

Northman
11-27-09, 11:04 pm
stiff
nightshift
sphinx
willah
ronnie
hollow1
Shocker

Time is to be decided. I think noon would be great, but I'd like to see if we are getting a special guest before any time is set in stone.

ronnie
11-28-09, 2:48 am
stiff
Time is to be decided. I think noon would be great, but I'd like to see if we are getting a special guest before any time is set in stone.

i hope you have sent out that email now...

andrewT
11-28-09, 9:21 am
stiff
nightshift
sphinx
willah
ronnie
hollow1
Shocker

a special guest again?!?

God I hate missing these things so much!

willah
11-29-09, 6:48 pm
There was a guy in here around the time of the last ABC - Freak54 I think was his username.. Anyone heard from him/know who he is? I thought he was interested in coming out to the ABC's.

Chin
12-05-09, 3:06 pm
In...

Chin

ronnie
12-05-09, 4:00 pm
stiff
nightshift
sphinx
willah
ronnie
hollow1
Shocker
Chin

FREAK54
12-05-09, 5:10 pm
sorry guys a long lost man and new things in life, just catching up with this in the short whats new is there a date set to meet? looks like the 19th?

Northman
12-06-09, 12:19 am
sorry guys a long lost man and new things in life, just catching up with this in the short whats new is there a date set to meet? looks like the 19th?

That's right, Saturday December the 19th.

ronnie
12-06-09, 3:02 am
in regards to the dec 19th ABC i would like to direct a quick question to all attending animals... what body part(s) will you be training on this day?

Northman
12-06-09, 10:21 am
Ron has a good point. Both of us are training 5/3/1 and are doing squats that day. We will be using a good number of the plates.

willah
12-06-09, 3:57 pm
The nineteenth is either a back or shoulder day for me - no worries though, I'm weak. Just leave me a couple 2.5 plates and I'll be fine ;)

ronnie
12-06-09, 11:50 pm
The nineteenth is either a back or shoulder day for me - no worries though, I'm weak. Just leave me a couple 2.5 plates and I'll be fine ;)

sounds great, you can actually choose from 2 colours of 2.5lbs plates, grey or black! carefull though, the black ones are actully a little heavier because they are black. black is a heavy colour, think of the self titled metallica album, often refered to as the "black album". that shit was pretty heavy.

Nightshift
12-07-09, 6:16 am
I'm not sure to be honest. Perhaps Chest/Bi's or Shoulers/Tri's. Maybe Back.......

willah
12-07-09, 12:04 pm
sounds great, you can actually choose from 2 colours of 2.5lbs plates, grey or black! carefull though, the black ones are actully a little heavier because they are black. black is a heavy colour, think of the self titled metallica album, often refered to as the "black album". that shit was pretty heavy.

Hahah.. I was thinking you were going to say pink and purple :0 those black ones sound hardcore though.

Northman
12-08-09, 7:40 pm
Hahah.. I was thinking you were going to say pink and purple :0 those black ones sound hardcore though.

They are among the most used plates in the gym.

willah
12-08-09, 10:44 pm
They are among the most used plates in the gym.

Of course. Gotta keep adding - even if it's only a pound or two.

ronnie
12-08-09, 10:46 pm
Of course. Gotta keep adding - even if it's only a pound or two.

exactly, we have a couple of bar clamps that weigh 1.25lbs each, i use those sometimes to make up that little bit of weight.

Northman
12-09-09, 3:49 am
Did I mention?.... It's official, Frank McGrath will be joining us on the 19th!

Sphinx
12-09-09, 4:05 pm
Is there a set time? I haven't seen anyone mention one yet.

Also is there going to be a get together after the ABC for hanging out or anything?

Tony
12-09-09, 4:43 pm
I'll be there! rockin the new universal nike shorts. chest day... who's with me?

willah
12-09-09, 5:25 pm
Did I mention?.... It's official, Frank McGrath will be joining us on the 19th!

Wow.. That is awesome news. I am looking forward to this event even more now.

I assume you had a part in putting that together, so thanks Stiff!

ronnie
12-09-09, 10:25 pm
stiff
nightshift
sphinx
willah
ronnie
hollow1
Shocker
Chin
tiger
Wrath

ronnie
12-09-09, 10:27 pm
Is there a set time? I haven't seen anyone mention one yet.

Also is there going to be a get together after the ABC for hanging out or anything?

i think it will be around noon, wait for stiff to make it official though. as for get together after i think it i will be in a buffet somewhere near by. there are a few we could go to.

Northman
12-09-09, 10:30 pm
i think it will be around noon, wait for stiff to make it official though. as for get together after i think it i will be in a buffet somewhere near by. there are a few we could go to.

Yup, noon. It's on the calendar.

As for food... Mandarin this time, or shall we pool together our resources and buy a flock of roast chickens?

Shocker
12-12-09, 12:46 pm
Deadlifts for me boys. Super siked Frank is coming. Mandarin is awesome.

jaim91
12-13-09, 9:33 pm
DAMNIT!!!

The ABC I miss, Frank McGrath attends!!!

You guys are SO lucky!!!

I just went to my first ABC meet ever here in Orlando. It was AMAZING! And the guys were grateful to have a girl there :D Especially one that can squat and deadlift 210, lol!

but I wanted to check in with my home base guys because i'll be home Jan 24th, and wanna go to an Ontario ABC!!!

Northman
12-13-09, 9:53 pm
DAMNIT!!!

The ABC I miss, Frank McGrath attends!!!

You guys are SO lucky!!!

I just went to my first ABC meet ever here in Orlando. It was AMAZING! And the guys were grateful to have a girl there :D Especially one that can squat and deadlift 210, lol!

but I wanted to check in with my home base guys because i'll be home Jan 24th, and wanna go to an Ontario ABC!!!

We could organize a "Welcome Home" ABC for you.

Northman
12-13-09, 9:56 pm
A couple notes on the ABC on Saturday...

There will be a $5 guest fee for those attending. If this is a problem PM me. Make sure you bring a pair of clean workout shoes.

ABC members have to wear Animal t-shirts. Again, if this is a problem send me a PM.

There isn't much talk regarding the food plans. So far just 1 person has responded. The Mandarin can be pricey and since it's Christmas no one has money. There are some other nice places in Cambridge too. I'd appreciate a little discussion.

ronnie
12-14-09, 2:03 am

im in.

Make sure you bring a pair of clean workout shoes.

ABC members have to wear Animal t-shirts. Again, if this is a problem send me a PM.

There isn't much talk regarding the food plans. So far just 1 person has responded. The Mandarin can be pricey and since it's Christmas no one has money. There are some other nice places in Cambridge too. I'd appreciate a little discussion.

everyone, the point stiff raised about clean shoes is critical for you opportunity to train in our gym. very important. BRING CLEAN SHOES.

stiff, as for food after, im down with whatever anyone wants to do.

another note... Cheala may also be added to the list for saturday. i will varify with her tommorow. first female participant at an ontario ABC!

jaim91
12-14-09, 8:36 am

im in.

You guys are the best!

(I still may not have a car though, so I'd need to arrange a ride from Toronto, but I'll make it happen...)

another note... Cheala may also be added to the list for saturday. i will varify with her tommorow. first female participant at an ontario ABC!

DAMNIT! I knew my move to FLA was going to hurt me *shakes head*

willah
12-14-09, 1:49 pm

Good with the shoes/shirt/money.

As far as eats are concerned I'm not familiar with what is available in the Cambridge area, and I've never been to Mandarin, but it does sound decent from all reports. Are there any other places that would be set up to serve a number of very hungry individuals simultaneously?

WilsDaddy
12-14-09, 2:44 pm
hey whats up guys from sarnia,ont. i'm hoping to make it down sp far i'v gathered it's in cambridge at noon on dec. 19th?

Northman
12-14-09, 7:53 pm
hey whats up guys from sarnia,ont. i'm hoping to make it down sp far i'v gathered it's in cambridge at noon on dec. 19th?

That's right. Just take note of the following (on previous page, but is worth repeating)...

There will be a $5 guest fee for those attending. If this is a problem PM me. Make sure you bring a pair of clean workout shoes.

Northman
12-14-09, 7:54 pm
You guys are the best!

(I still may not have a car though, so I'd need to arrange a ride from Toronto, but I'll make it happen...)

DAMNIT! I knew my move to FLA was going to hurt me *shakes head*

We can always arrange a ride. We have a couple of guys from up there.

Northman
12-14-09, 7:57 pm
stiff
nightshift
sphinx
willah
ronnie
hollow1
Shocker
Chin
WilsDaddy

... and Wrath of course.

willah
12-14-09, 9:59 pm
Stiff, I believe you missed Tiger from the previous page in that list.

What is the address of the facility?

Nightshift
12-15-09, 12:22 am
stiff
nightshift
sphinx
willah
ronnie
hollow1
Shocker
Chin
tiger
Wrath

Nightshift
12-15-09, 12:23 am
If Mandarin is out, what about that other buffet we went to last winter?? Was it cheaper? I can't remember. LOL

Northman
12-15-09, 8:30 am
If Mandarin is out, what about that other buffet we went to last winter?? Was it cheaper? I can't remember. LOL

That was King's Buffet. It's just a little bit less expensive than the Mandarin. I never said Mandarin was out, I was just wondering if anyone would have trouble affording it.

Northman
12-15-09, 11:48 am
Available for Canadians... Check it out!!!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=28911

Animal Rep
12-15-09, 4:36 pm
I'll be there! rockin the new universal nike shorts. chest day... who's with me?

Good to see you will be making an appearance.

Fellas, if you do not know, this guy is a top level amateur bodybuilder up in your area. He is signed to Universal and has done a few photo shoots. He is in the new ad with "Squats are for Sissies" .. Im sure many of you have seen him.

Check the wheels on this kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quLyWyse6Pw

http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/tony_searle.htm

andrewT
12-15-09, 4:51 pm
Available for Canadians... Check it out!!!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=28911

sweet!

Good to see you will be making an appearance.

Fellas, if you do not know, this guy is a top level amateur bodybuilder up in your area. He is signed to Universal and has done a few photo shoots. He is in the new ad with "Squats are for Sissies" .. Im sure many of you have seen him.

Check the wheels on this kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quLyWyse6Pw

http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/tony_searle.htm

damn thats awesome!

That was King's Buffet. It's just a little bit less expensive than the Mandarin. I never said Mandarin was out, I was just wondering if anyone would have trouble affording it.

I really want to come out this saturday but with a back injury and not being able to workout the far drive isn't really worth it for me. Not to mention exams end friday night at 10pm so sat morning is "sleep in for once day".

Have fun guys!!!

Tony
12-15-09, 5:38 pm
Stiff, I believe you missed Tiger from the previous page in that list.

What is the address of the facility?

Yes! haha Thank-you! I will certainly be there

WilsDaddy
12-15-09, 8:37 pm
I'm game for the Mandarin still, cash is tight but im always good for a buffet.

WilsDaddy
12-15-09, 8:39 pm

Tiger i'll be doing a chest day aswell that day, just wondering what are some of your lifts for chest so possibly we could jump between sets.

Northman
12-16-09, 12:28 am
Seeing as most people are voting Mandarin I guess I will see about reservations.

It's good to see a lot more new people are getting interested. It's too bad andrewT won't make it though.

Looking good Tiger!

andrewT
12-16-09, 12:42 am
Seeing as most people are voting Mandarin I guess I will see about reservations.

It's good to see a lot more new people are getting interested. It's too bad andrewT won't make it though.

Looking good Tiger!

the next one Stiff! the next one. this back injury has eaten me up! I get my MRI results monday, and hopefully I can jump back into the life I so dearly miss!

rip it up on saturday! looking forward to pictures!

Northman
12-16-09, 12:48 am
the next one Stiff! the next one. this back injury has eaten me up! I get my MRI results monday, and hopefully I can jump back into the life I so dearly miss!

rip it up on saturday! looking forward to pictures!

Get better. We'll be here when you do.

I think Hollow1's wife might be there acting as the photographer again, but some people should bring their own cameras just in case.

ProteinJunkie
12-16-09, 2:23 am
Looks like you guys have great attendance planned and sounds like a blast. Through you guys, I’m vicariously an SOS member as well…looking forward to the pics.

ronnie
12-16-09, 8:39 am
stiff
nightshift
sphinx
willah
ronnie
hollow1
Shocker
Chin
tiger
Wrath
cheala

Tony
12-16-09, 1:28 pm
Tiger i'll be doing a chest day aswell that day, just wondering what are some of your lifts for chest so possibly we could jump between sets.

Hey man, uhm... bench I rarely go over 315... dumbell presses... up to the 100's, sometimes 120's... some lighter cable crossovers maybe......

WilsDaddy
12-16-09, 1:34 pm
stiff
nightshift
sphinx
willah
ronnie
hollow1
Shocker
Chin
tiger
Wrath
cheala

hey man dont forget me in there haha

Northman
12-16-09, 1:58 pm
stiff
nightshift
sphinx
willah
ronnie
hollow1
Shocker
Chin
tiger
Wrath
cheala
WilsDaddy

willah
12-16-09, 2:07 pm
Lots of people comin' out, great!

My shoulder was giving me trouble early in the week, feels like it will be back to full for the weekend, which means I'll be looking to train upper body most likely.

Beach91
12-16-09, 3:20 pm
tHERE BETTER BE PICS!

OVERCOME19
12-16-09, 3:30 pm
hey boys room for another to join ya??

Northman
12-16-09, 3:54 pm
stiff
nightshift
sphinx
willah
ronnie
hollow1
Shocker
Chin
tiger
Wrath
cheala
WilsDaddy
OVERCOME19

Of course there is room for one more!

OVERCOME19
12-16-09, 6:12 pm
thanks boys, really looking forward to this...not many people I could say who are at the next step into bodybuilding from where I'm from. So is it going to be official that its going to be around noon?

Northman
12-16-09, 6:36 pm
thanks boys, really looking forward to this...not many people I could say who are at the next step into bodybuilding from where I'm from. So is it going to be official that its going to be around noon?

Yes, we meet at high noon!!!

WilsDaddy
12-16-09, 7:51 pm
Yea me and OVERCOME will be makin'er down on saturday, pumped to get some tips and gather what we can from some more experienced lifters.

nicholas.cumming
12-16-09, 11:16 pm
hey boys room for another animal?

ronnie
12-16-09, 11:45 pm
hey boys room for another animal?

stiff
nightshift
sphinx
willah
ronnie
hollow1
Shocker
Chin
tiger
Wrath
cheala
WilsDaddy
OVERCOME19
nicholas.cumming

14 total. wow.

Nightshift
12-17-09, 12:31 am
Great number!!! Just a few more days!!!

ronnie
12-17-09, 1:30 am
actually i spoke with a couple gym members today who are also members of the forum, they didnt know there was a thread for southern ontario animals, needless to say they will be showing up too. total of a possible 16 now.

WilsDaddy
12-17-09, 12:14 pm
Eh could someone drop a message on the location again so i can punch that shit in map quest haha.

ronnie
12-17-09, 3:53 pm
Eh could someone drop a message on the location again so i can punch that shit in map quest haha.

620 king street east cambridge ontario, Legendary Fitness. accross the street from the big statue.

WilsDaddy
12-18-09, 2:08 am
620 king street east cambridge ontario, Legendary Fitness. accross the street from the big statue.

thanks man

Hollow
12-18-09, 11:32 am
stiff
nightshift
sphinx
willah
ronnie
hollow1
Shocker
Chin
tiger
Wrath
cheala
WilsDaddy
OVERCOME19
nicholas.cumming

14 total. wow.

Wow...haven't been here for a while. Just stopped by to add one more name to the list...Bmang will be attending as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

WilsDaddy
12-18-09, 1:42 pm
Hey man, uhm... bench I rarely go over 315... dumbell presses... up to the 100's, sometimes 120's... some lighter cable crossovers maybe......

shit dude is that you in the video link. haha didn't realize that til now. without you saying anything could've guessed you'd be pressing a few more lbs than me

corydee
12-18-09, 3:56 pm
Hey everyone, new guy here. Ronnie told me about the meet, wish I didn't have A christmas dinner to go to. Maybe next time.

ronnie
12-18-09, 4:20 pm
Hey everyone, new guy here. Ronnie told me about the meet, wish I didn't have A christmas dinner to go to. Maybe next time.

just tell em that your gonna be a bit behind because you have to go work up an appetite. this ABC is clearly the largest one that the southern ontario group has ever had and getting to meet frank mcgrath is not an everyday opportunity. (besides, your parents dont actually like you all that much, sorry you had to hear it this way)

willah
12-18-09, 11:30 pm
Didn't think about this till now. Is there parking around there? If it's where I'm thinking of there's not a lot of space..

WilsDaddy
12-19-09, 8:09 am
just leaving town now see ya soon boys

Sphinx
12-19-09, 9:55 am
Didn't think about this till now. Is there parking around there? If it's where I'm thinking of there's not a lot of space..

You're right about the parking... last time I was there Stiff had me park around the back and I don't remember how much space there was back there. I'm leaving in in about 20 minutes myself, I hope the parking spots still apply to us back there, see you guys soon!

Northman
12-19-09, 10:58 am
You're right about the parking... last time I was there Stiff had me park around the back and I don't remember how much space there was back there. I'm leaving in in about 20 minutes myself, I hope the parking spots still apply to us back there, see you guys soon!

They do, don't worry.

WilsDaddy
12-19-09, 4:30 pm
sick meet boys, good to meet you guys. Can't wait to do'er again. Sry I couldn't join you at the mandarin was a bit dry on cash from my mishap on the way up

Northman
12-19-09, 4:40 pm
Thanks everyone for coming out. It was good to see so many new faces and get reacquainted with all of the veterans. Everyone has come a long way in such a short time.

OVERCOME19
12-19-09, 4:54 pm
hey guys, thanks for the opportunity to do this with you boys. Had fun and hope to do it again soon!

Sphinx
12-19-09, 5:16 pm
After today, all I could say was... WOW. We have set a new benchmark for ourselves in Ontario as far as ABCs. The next one has to be as good with as many people or more. Lots of new face which is always a treat, and very motivating to see everyone I haven't seen for so long. The gains you guys made since last year help motivate me to keep going and add more weight and take another plate of food. A big thanks to Tiger and Wrath for coming out, and I couldn't forget Hollw1's wife for all the photos and also for those damn good chocolate treats.

Mandarin was great, except next time I'm bringing some plastic tupperware to pack food for the trip home... I ate way more than I usually do and I'm already starving 1 hour later :P

Shocker
12-19-09, 5:38 pm
Good times boys, always a treat to see Frank come out. Stiff, let me know when its time to train again. I'm free next week evenings.

ronnie
12-19-09, 6:01 pm
thanks to everyone for coming out today, i had a good time working out with you all. thanks for the chocolates mrs hollow1! and the photography! was definatly cool to share the gym with the tiger and wrath, how about a pose down next time guys? great meal at the mandarin after it all too, speaking of which, im getting hungry again. time to eat!

jaim91
12-19-09, 6:27 pm
Sounds like y'all had a great time!!!

Where are the pics?!?!

And did any girls come out? If so, WAY TO GO GIRLS!!!!

Northman
12-19-09, 6:38 pm
We had one training with us... cheala. You would have to see it to believe how much weight she can move.

G Diesel
12-19-09, 7:29 pm
After today, all I could say was... WOW. We have set a new benchmark for ourselves in Ontario as far as ABCs. The next one has to be as good with as many people or more. Lots of new face which is always a treat, and very motivating to see everyone I haven't seen for so long. The gains you guys made since last year help motivate me to keep going and add more weight and take another plate of food. A big thanks to Tiger and Wrath for coming out, and I couldn't forget Hollw1's wife for all the photos and also for those damn good chocolate treats.

Mandarin was great, except next time I'm bringing some plastic tupperware to pack food for the trip home... I ate way more than I usually do and I'm already starving 1 hour later :P

Good shit bro... The ABCs are now on the rise in Ontario.

I know being around dudes like Wrath and Tony the Tiger sure as shit gets me fired up. Glad it served to do the same for y'all as well.

Peace, G

Northman
12-19-09, 10:31 pm

I know being around dudes like Wrath and Tony the Tiger sure as shit gets me fired up. Glad it served to do the same for y'all as well.

Peace, G

Now we just need the rest of Canada to follow suit.

Diesil Train
12-20-09, 12:00 am
Great meeet boys hard as fuck

Tony
12-20-09, 3:17 pm

thanks to everyone for coming out today, i had a good time working out with you all. thanks for the chocolates mrs hollow1! and the photography! was definatly cool to share the gym with the tiger and wrath, how about a pose down next time guys? great meal at the mandarin after it all too, speaking of which, im getting hungry again. time to eat!

Peace, G

My first ABC event... definitely worth the drive. Thanks guys.
Were are the pics??

jaim91
12-20-09, 10:12 pm
We had one training with us... cheala. You would have to see it to believe how much weight she can move.

SOLID!!!

Can't wait for the "Welcome Home" one then :D

Northman
12-20-09, 11:47 pm
My first ABC event... definitely worth the drive. Thanks guys.
Were are the pics??

Hollow1 is working on them. Seeing as it was his camera he'll be the one to put them up.

Nightshift
12-21-09, 1:00 am
It was a great day!!! Lots of new faces wich is great to see!! Can't wait for the next one!!!.

willah
12-21-09, 12:47 pm
Was my first ABC - Great to meet everyone, inspiring for sure. Everyone was looking huge.

thanks for the chocolates mrs hollow1! and the photography! was definatly cool to share the gym with the tiger and wrath

x2!

No kidding. Solid work.

My first ABC event... definitely worth the drive.

Good to see you there man!

WilsDaddy
12-22-09, 12:17 am
when's the next one taking place?

Nightshift
12-22-09, 12:39 am
when's the next one taking place?

2010!! LOL

maybe January/February

Northman
12-22-09, 3:34 pm
Hey willah, you won the ATP promo... get on that!

willah
12-22-09, 4:26 pm
I thought you knew I spend way too much time on here, already done man!

Really looking forward to getting that can in the mail.

WilsDaddy
12-22-09, 6:03 pm
2010!! LOL

maybe January/February

haha, sounds good can't wait

Northman
12-22-09, 10:50 pm
I thought you knew I spend way too much time on here, already done man!

Really looking forward to getting that can in the mail.

Start a training log for us.

willah
12-23-09, 8:50 pm
Start a training log for us.

I have a 'Journey' going currently. I'll begin a "Z" log when the product arrives.

Northman
12-23-09, 8:56 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=869356

Here are the pics!

jaim91
12-23-09, 9:07 pm

Here are the pics!

DAYUM!!!

We got some good lookin folks up in this ABC! Now I'm REALLY pumped for the first one of 2010!

ronnie
12-24-09, 1:11 am
DAYUM!!!

We got some good lookin folks up in this ABC! Now I'm REALLY pumped for the first one of 2010!

ill be sure to shave my legs...

Northman
12-24-09, 7:50 am
ill be sure to shave my legs...

As if you needed a reason.

ronnie
12-24-09, 1:18 pm
As if you needed a reason.

shhhh!

corydee
12-24-09, 5:42 pm

Here are the pics!

Looks like you need a wide angle lens for all that hugeness!

Northman
12-25-09, 2:21 am
Merry Christmas everyone!

Nightshift
12-25-09, 2:28 am
X 2 Happy Holidays everyone!!!

WilsDaddy
12-25-09, 3:30 pm

Here are the pics!

Merry x-mas bros, and sick pics!

Shocker
12-25-09, 10:29 pm
mmmmmmm turkey.
Happy holidays boys, see ya'll soon

Shocker
12-27-09, 3:10 pm
Broke 200lbs today. Sitting at 204 right now. Only took a major change in my diet, and 2 weeks to throw on 8lbs.
Have a happy and safe new year everyone.

Northman
12-27-09, 3:49 pm
Broke 200lbs today. Sitting at 204 right now. Only took a major change in my diet, and 2 weeks to throw on 8lbs.
Have a happy and safe new year everyone.

That's good news! With the exception of holiday treats, how did your diet change?

Shocker
12-27-09, 6:04 pm
Eating every 2 hours instead of 3-4 hours. Eating more red meat than chicken. My favorite meal now is 1.5cups of pasta with a half pound of ground beef postworkout. Steak twice a day and whole eggs instead of egg whites, but i may go back to egg whites soon. Drinking milk with my protein shakes, uni-liver with every meal, 2 peanut butter sandwiches before bed, each weighing like 2lbs each haha. Also oatmeal with breakfast and rice here and there, but i fuckin hate rice soo much. Any suggestions on how I could improve my diet would be greatly appreciated.

Sphinx
12-27-09, 6:22 pm
Eating every 2 hours instead of 3-4 hours. Eating more red meat than chicken. My favorite meal now is 1.5cups of pasta with a half pound of ground beef postworkout. Steak twice a day and whole eggs instead of egg whites, but i may go back to egg whites soon. Drinking milk with my protein shakes, uni-liver with every meal, 2 peanut butter sandwiches before bed, each weighing like 2lbs each haha. Also oatmeal with breakfast and rice here and there, but i fuckin hate rice soo much. Any suggestions on how I could improve my diet would be greatly appreciated.

If you hate the rice, try switching it up with yams. I eat them skinned, diced into pieces and raw. I'd do one big yam a day, split over two meals. Try them cooked as well, I wish I could give you some recipes but I don't know any since I prefer them raw. They hardly have a taste and are a great source of carbs.

ronnie
12-27-09, 7:11 pm
good job on the weight gain and congratulations! i was very excited myself when i reached 200. diet looks solid, keep it up. other than changing out rice to potatoes or yams i would suggest more milk. milk and peanut butter sammys did me wonders, added 10lbs in just 1 month.

Northman
12-27-09, 8:52 pm
Diet looks pretty good to me. Throw in some fruit for added nutrients. Sweet potatoes (often called yams) are far superior to rice in terms of nutrients as well. As you hate rice that should be a no brainer. You need more protein before bed than 2 pb sandwiches. A lot of people here put pb in cottage cheese for their bedtime meal. At least have a glass of milk.

ronnie
12-27-09, 10:37 pm
takes stiff's advice, that man knows ALOT about diet and training.

sooo... when is the next ABC?

Shocker
12-27-09, 11:43 pm
Before bed i've decided to make a shake. 2 scoops protein, milk, 3tbls pb. Also I will also enjoy a few pancakes as they are just plain tasty. Yams are yummy, a little bit of a pain to make, but worth it. Cottage cheese is really disgusting (sorry guys). Thanks alot for the responses guys, much appreciated. Hopefully i'll be 210lbs by next ABC meet.

Sphinx
12-27-09, 11:56 pm
Before bed i've decided to make a shake. 2 scoops protein, milk, 3tbls pb. Also I will also enjoy a few pancakes as they are just plain tasty. Yams are yummy, a little bit of a pain to make, but worth it. Cottage cheese is really disgusting (sorry guys). Thanks alot for the responses guys, much appreciated. Hopefully i'll be 210lbs by next ABC meet.

I just don't get why cottage cheese is looked at as disgusiting... I LOVE cottage cheese, try this. Chop some tomatoes, green onions, radishes, and garlic into it. Thats how I eat mine. I'll tell you what is nasty, reading about how people add peanut butter to it, bleh! Then again, each to his own diet/taste, right?

Northman
12-28-09, 4:19 am
takes stiff's advice, that man knows ALOT about diet and training.

sooo... when is the next ABC?

Haha! Thanks Ronnie.

Sometime after Feb 26th.

WilsDaddy
12-28-09, 4:14 pm
Haha! Thanks Ronnie.

Sometime after Feb 26th.

Wow can't wait for the next ABC boys, I'm gonna have to cool it on the "soda's" when I go to the Dominican.

jaim91
01-01-10, 4:17 pm
Happy new year, Animals!!

:-D

FREAK54
01-31-10, 5:00 pm
MISS YOU GUYS BEEN READING UP ON WHAT I MISSED, SORRY FOT THE DISCONNECT BENN SORTING OUT LIFE, THINGS ARE GOOD AND HOPE THE TALK FOR A MEETING IS STILL A GOOD BUZZ. iD REALLY LIKE TO MAKE IT TO THE NEXT ONE, KEEP UP THE CHAT AND KEPP PUSHIN IRON.

ronnie
01-31-10, 7:32 pm
anyone else excited and waiting to schedule the next ABC?

WilsDaddy
02-02-10, 10:24 pm
anyone else excited and waiting to schedule the next ABC?

I'm pretty pumped man.

willah
02-03-10, 8:46 pm
I'd be up for another one!

Hollow
02-16-10, 12:17 pm
Seems awful quiet in here...how about getting an ABC together for sometime late in March...April...May...!?!?