07-11-07, 8:45 pm
Yup, I live just outside Halifax

Joker-Roo
07-12-07, 10:42 am
I'm just outside Fredericton. If your ever up, give me a shout

Andru

benmatthews90
07-12-07, 1:14 pm
i used to live next to halifax, on hatchet lake, karen cresent i think, but only for 2 years, when i moved back to the uk

A50SNAKE
07-12-07, 2:12 pm
I visited out east for the first time this year, for a funeral so that sucked...but made it out...went to Saint John, and i can't remember the town my fiances family is in, but out that way somewhere...and a guy i work with, he is in Peti Kodiak...spelling, eh!?...but gots to get to newfoundland....soo badly...hit up is it george street? with all the bars/pubs...yeah!!!

love the down homers...you guys rock!!!! and isn't wrath from out east too?

benmatthews90
07-12-07, 2:59 pm
I visited out east for the first time this year, for a funeral so that sucked...but made it out...went to Saint John, and i can't remember the town my fiances family is in, but out that way somewhere...and a guy i work with, he is in Peti Kodiak...spelling, eh!?...but gots to get to newfoundland....soo badly...hit up is it george street? with all the bars/pubs...yeah!!!

love the down homers...you guys rock!!!! and isn't wrath from out east too?

yeah hes a newfie i think

ProteinJunkie
07-12-07, 4:24 pm
Sorry to high-jack the thread Joker-Roo but thought I would take this opportunity to make this an ALL Canadians thread. One has yet to exist and it’s ‘bout time one is created.

“I AM” has successfully become our slogan of choice and am proud to have someone such as Mr. McGrath repping our country proud as mentioned above. Ever heard of Josef E. "Joe" Weider? Born in Montreal, Quebec and just happens to be the man who is responsible for creating the one and only Mr. Olympia & and the IFBB we are all fans of. Without such a history we wouldn’t have the now. Thank you Mr. Weider.

I am personally sportin’ Western Canada Alberta in our capital city Edmonton. I AM.

Peace,
ProteinJunkie

A50SNAKE
07-12-07, 6:30 pm
ok, if the OP doesn't mind...I'll join in here, representin' small town Ontario...Waterford, now living in Delhi, just outside London...I AM!!!!

bharatoza
07-12-07, 6:38 pm
I'm in Windsor,ON. Moving to Toronto soon.

Hollow
07-12-07, 7:09 pm
"I AM" Canadian eh! Hailing from Cambridge Ontario. Hey bmang get your ass on here another fellow Canadian hailing from Burlington Ontario.

Nightshift
07-12-07, 7:17 pm
Anyone remember that slogan??

Born and raised in Mississauga, just outside of Toronto!

DreamZero
07-12-07, 7:36 pm
Quebec city.. booya

Bmang
07-12-07, 8:36 pm
Without A Doubt ..........i Am...............burlington Ontario

mark_b
07-12-07, 9:30 pm
Time to represent!

through and through........I AM Vancouver, BC!

Westcoast!

Northman
07-12-07, 10:20 pm
Cambridge, Ontario myself. Good town, only one "Animal" gym I would say. Hard Knox.

Northman
07-12-07, 10:22 pm
"I AM" Canadian eh! Hailing from Cambridge Ontario. Hey bmang get your ass on here another fellow Canadian hailing from Burlington Ontario.

Hey, if you ever want to work out, send me a PM and we'll arrange something.

Joff the Beast
07-14-07, 4:27 pm
Montreal fellow animal here.

DreamZero
07-14-07, 9:09 pm
Montreal fellow animal here.

If you ever come by in Quebec and u wanna train, pm me

~snowman~
07-15-07, 1:50 am
Time to represent!

through and through........I AM Vancouver, BC!

Westcoast!

Yo bro where in vancouver r u? I live in surrey area, I'm DYING to train with one of u animals for at least once. so send me a message if u wanna get together for a leg day haha.

Northman
10-29-07, 9:22 pm
Alright, it's time to consolidate the little Ontario Animal session and get our asses together. I've PMed a lot of folks over the past while and have a location set. It's not huge, but the place has an Animal atmosphere and all the members are cool.

Let's get down to business.

Chin
10-29-07, 10:18 pm
Ha its about time... Tired of people thinking nothing goes on North of the border...

Northman
10-29-07, 10:26 pm
It's good to see you Chin.

I am hoping we get some special Animal shirts sent up to us. If not I am thinking some scullies or caps might do as border costs can be prohibitive. My work schedule is starting to solidify and that is why I am going to be able to commit to a day soon. This depends on when the others are available.

Fear
10-29-07, 11:31 pm
Post up some times and dates lets see what we can get goin here. I like the sounds of this.

Northman
10-29-07, 11:33 pm
Before we start thinking about dates, what days are you guy (and girls) available? Saturdays I think would suit most people.

curran
10-29-07, 11:52 pm
im game for it, anytime boys
but i leave january 7th for bootcamp so, lets get it in before that

Chin
10-30-07, 12:40 am
Thanks Stiff, Glad to see you got it up and running... as for the clothing they will pass the border... I've ordered animal clothing before... Can't buy the supplements though.. Regulations here are alot harder...

Yeah Saturday nights would be good... I work Friday, Saturday, Sunday... and a Student by the weekday... but we can definately work something out... Just depending on where it is though... lol not a big fan of driving around forever...

Chin

Nightshift
10-30-07, 12:49 am
I'm in!!!! If we end up getting shirts, my vote is for the plain ANIMAL on the front and the logo on the back. Simple and intense!

Chin
10-30-07, 1:19 am
Ha I would settle for sweaters... unlike some of the other animals on this board we don't have 20C weather year round... I actually talked to my PT about going back to bulking because I am at 6% BF right now and I get damn cold... But I think I am going back to my bulk anyways...

Chin

Northman
10-30-07, 1:25 am
I agree with all of you guys. I am in Cambridge and this may not be a central as I had hoped. I thought that since I am halfway between Toronto and London it would be acceptable. Nightshift made a valueable point in that unlike the states we have (even in southern Ontario) a very large geographical area.

So I guess the point of this post is... where do you all live?

Northman
10-30-07, 1:25 am
Ha I would settle for sweaters... unlike some of the other animals on this board we don't have 20C weather year round... I actually talked to my PT about going back to bulking because I am at 6% BF right now and I get damn cold... But I think I am going back to my bulk anyways...

Chin

If people are interested we could do one single large order and hopefully save money on shipping and border charges.

Northman
10-30-07, 1:32 am
One last comment before I hit the hay. I will be ordering a animal sup for all of us to share either pre or post. What do you guys think about Pump, Nitro, Nitro G, or Torrent? These seem to be the most applicable to the situation, but I am open to suggestions.

herdz
10-30-07, 8:27 am
sounds good guys, whens this goin down?

Chin
10-30-07, 8:49 am
I think it would be better to find a place first then set up the time for and date for everyone... as for the supps... if you can get them all Stiff that would be awesome... maybe even possible I would pick some for myself

Chin

HardGainer369
10-30-07, 11:07 am
Id love to do get a workout goin...i live in hamilton and go to brock. so hopefully we could get a workout close....ill drive an hr at the most lol. but for supplements...if u order animal supps from BB.com does the boarder not let them through? or will they?

Northman
10-30-07, 11:10 am
The location I had in mind was here in Cambridge. How does that suit you folks?

This means I am open to other locations. One of the gentlemen invited in from Windsor I think. I am open to a Toronto location, as this is where many of you are from, but I don't know if this will be a problem for him.

Universal Rep
10-30-07, 11:14 am
It's good to see you Chin.

I am hoping we get some special Animal shirts sent up to us. If not I am thinking some scullies or caps might do as border costs can be prohibitive. My work schedule is starting to solidify and that is why I am going to be able to commit to a day soon. This depends on when the others are available.

Someone should get in touch with G as this thing progresses. As the ABC program works, everyone going should sport an Animal T--for the spirt of brotherhood, and for the group picture. Those who do, will get a brand new T sent to 'em--maybe one of those Iconic ones in the short term, but a custom ABC T in the near future. With Cananda, there should be no problems sending Animal Gear--just not samples, unfortunately.

Northman
10-30-07, 11:15 am
Someone should get in touch with G as this thing progresses. As the ABC program works, everyone going should sport an Animal T--for the spirt of brotherhood, and for the group picture. Those who do, will get a brand new T sent to 'em--maybe one of those Iconic ones in the short term, but a custom ABC T in the near future. With Cananda, there should be no problems sending Animal Gear--just not samples, unfortunately.

Thanks, I've posted on Mr. Diesels thread here regarding this already. He also says it should be no problem.

Well guys, do you want to do your individual orders or one big one?

Northman
10-30-07, 11:19 am
I think it would be better to find a place first then set up the time for and date for everyone... as for the supps... if you can get them all Stiff that would be awesome... maybe even possible I would pick some for myself

Chin

I don't know if you understood me. I will be ordering 1 of the mentioned supps to share with everyone who comes (and keep the leftovers for myself of course ;) ), but I cannot afford all of them.

Nightshift
10-30-07, 11:57 am
I don't have a preference, either a big order or individual as far as the T'shirts go.

Northman
10-30-07, 12:06 pm
I've received a pm from someone asking for a shirt already, so if you want send me your size and style (with a link preferably).

bharatoza
10-30-07, 8:21 pm
I live in Scarborough,ON. A location in Toronto would be great; preferably on Saturday. But again, I need to know in advance when and where we will meet. I work as a Fitness Consultant and once my clients are booked in, I can't change my schedule.

However, I am super-excited about this!

Northman
10-30-07, 9:04 pm
I just put up a poll to keep things simple.

Chin
10-30-07, 10:38 pm
I don't know if you understood me. I will be ordering 1 of the mentioned supps to share with everyone who comes (and keep the leftovers for myself of course ;) ), but I cannot afford all of them.

I understood that part.... But since we can't order it across the border if you can get it somehow I would shoot you money... even drop by your place... I think you and me are the closest together... Remember I work in Kitchener and Live in Waterloo.

As for the gear.. thats a good idea... when you put the order through do you mind if I shoot you some money to get some other stuff... IE some posters... I would hate to eat a $15 shipping cost for some more posters...

Just shoot me a line... Thanks Stiff

Chin

Nightshift
10-31-07, 12:22 am
I can do either Cambridge or the GTA. They both work for me.

Chin - PM and I can tell you how to get some Animal supps at a great price and quick.

Nightshift
10-31-07, 1:53 am
I agree with all of you guys. I am in Cambridge and this may not be a central as I had hoped. I thought that since I am halfway between Toronto and London it would be acceptable. Nightshift made a valueable point in that unlike the states we have (even in southern Ontario) a very large geographical area.

So I guess the point of this post is... where do you all live?

I'm in Mississauga.

Northman
10-31-07, 5:32 pm
I will be keeping the location poll up for one more week. As Cambridge is in the lead, if it wins we will have the next one in Toronto. Then I will put up a poll regarding the date. Suggestions are welcome. Lets get this rolling as it will be a couple of weeks after we have decided everything before we can meet. Universal needs a few weeks heads-up.

herdz
10-31-07, 6:10 pm
cambridge!! i libve in chatham, windsor works to but whatever, ill make the drive whereever it is boys

HardGainer369
10-31-07, 6:17 pm
where in the GTA? it takes pretty much an hr to get to either one so it doesnt matter..but what gym were you guys looking at in toronto? my girfriend lives in toronto so i dont mind driven there at all. im use to it lol

Northman
11-01-07, 5:01 am
where in the GTA? it takes pretty much an hr to get to either one so it doesnt matter..but what gym were you guys looking at in toronto? my girfriend lives in toronto so i dont mind driven there at all. im use to it lol

I'm not sure about a Toronto location first. I am asking around (I work at Pearson in addition to training people) and some of the firefighters at Pearson might know of a good spot..

Northman
11-01-07, 7:47 am
Looking at what shirt I want. I am considering this one...

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=335

so you guys will know who I am.

Northman
11-01-07, 8:41 am
Since I didn't get any replies, I order Pump for us all to share. I figured it was the best all round as people who are cutting/dieting can use it as well and the added intensity will make for better pics :)

Chin
11-01-07, 7:01 pm
Since I didn't get any replies, I order Pump for us all to share. I figured it was the best all round as people who are cutting/dieting can use it as well and the added intensity will make for better pics :)

Good call... I sent you a PM, I just hope the meet isn't soon... I managed to get sick and I feel like shit... Hopefully I can get over this quick and get back on my bulk...

Northman
11-02-07, 6:54 am
Good call... I sent you a PM, I just hope the meet isn't soon... I managed to get sick and I feel like shit... Hopefully I can get over this quick and get back on my bulk...

I would like to get us together by early December, but G Diesel needs at least a couple of weeks notice. This means we will have to decide on a date in the first or second week of December, or the last one in November at the very earliest. I got your PM and will add that to the list :)

Hollow
11-02-07, 8:22 am
I'm in!

Universal Rep
11-02-07, 9:31 am
So how's the SOS ABC coming along fellas?

Northman
11-02-07, 10:43 am
So how's the SOS ABC coming along fellas?

"SOS" I like the sound of that. I think it's going well. Things are starting to get organized and I'm receiving a lot of PMs about it. Just a question... would you like to join us?

Nightshift
11-02-07, 11:02 am
That would be awesome!! And we promise we won't take you hostage and demand Gear and Supps! Well, I moslty promise. LOL

I know you'll be with us in spirit otherwise!!

Northman
11-02-07, 1:31 pm
I would like to thank everyone who has contributed already. If you are serious about being in the Southern Ontario ABC, please send me a pm with your e-mail and phone number. This is to make communication smoother on the day of the event.

Another thing. If you have any friends interested in joining us, please have them join the forvm and let me know. This is so Universal can have a proper head count of the number of people attending. It will also mean that they get all of the advantages of being listed, where's the downside.

Another thing. Please note that in order to take part in an official capacity you NEED to be wearing an Animal T-shirt. I am making an order when I can, so get the info to me ASAP. Any friends signing up need to know this as well.

Let's make this a day to remember.

Northman
11-03-07, 12:39 pm
Thanks for most of you getting me your PMs promptly. I am going to make the t-shirt order tuesday morning. So for those of you who want me to get you one and haven't sent me the info, please send it to me ASAP.

Nightshift
11-05-07, 12:12 am
Hey buddy,

Do we pay you for the T-shirts when we hit the session??

Northman
11-05-07, 6:02 am
Hey buddy,

Do we pay you for the T-shirts when we hit the session??

That would probably be easiest for everybody. I will let everybody know what is owed via PMs when the time comes.

Nightshift
11-05-07, 11:20 am
That would probably be easiest for everybody. I will let everybody know what is owed via PMs when the time comes.

You the man!!

Chin
11-05-07, 11:21 am

Damn... read my mind... I shot you a PM..

Chin

Northman
11-06-07, 6:24 am
Okay, so the session's going to be in Cambridge. Now as for the date...

Dec 1?
Dec 8?
I don't want to wait until Dec 15, but if we have to...

Lets see what's up. The people who have gotten back to me and signed up to train are...
bharatoza, big H, Chin, Hardgainer369, Hertz, Hollow1, Nightshift and myself of course.

If there are any last minit Animals out there, please shoot me a PM ASAP. The shirt order is going out around 10am this morning. After that you will have to get one on your own. This does not exclude you from joining in the festivities when they take place.

Nightshift
11-06-07, 6:32 am
Don't forget me!!!

Northman
11-06-07, 6:35 am
Don't forget me!!!

Sorry about that, you were the first to PM me and were at the top of my list. As I was trying to do things in alphabetical order, I must have missed you. I just spent the last 10 min trying to find the name I missed. Counted 7 on my sheet, plus me... counted 7 in total on thread. It's too early in the morning to have to count anything.

Nightshift
11-06-07, 6:37 am
LOL Math at any time of the day is dangerous.

G Diesel
11-06-07, 8:29 am
Okay, so the session's going to be in Cambridge. Now as for the date...

Dec 1?
Dec 8?
I don't want to wait until Dec 15, but if we have to...

Lets see what's up. The people who have gotten back to me and signed up to train are...
bharatoza, big H, Chin, Hardgainer369, Hertz, Hollow1, Nightshift and myself of course.

If there are any last minit Animals out there, please shoot me a PM ASAP. The shirt order is going out around 10am this morning. After that you will have to get one on your own. This does not exclude you from joining in the festivities when they take place.

Looking like you're putting together a solid crew in Ontario... I'll be keeping an eye waiting for you to firm up a time and date. Peace, G

Lion
11-06-07, 9:00 am
Toronto here, I know a good gym with a pretty good atmoshphere up here, 24/7.

Called Adrenalin Fitness. It'd be cool if we could get something going there.

Northman
11-06-07, 10:14 am

Thanks. I would like to hold a session in Toronto sometime after the initial one, so that those in your area who cannot make it to the Cambridge session will get a chance to have a session as well.

Ask the manager of your gym if he/she would be interested in allowing us to set a meeting there some time. If they need to speak to me before hand send me a PM and I will give you my contact info.

Northman
11-06-07, 10:14 am
Looking like you're putting together a solid crew in Ontario... I'll be keeping an eye waiting for you to firm up a time and date. Peace, G

Thanks, I will send you a PM when all is ready.

Nightshift
11-06-07, 10:54 am

If you do talk to the manager, ask about their camera policy and if they would mind us using one. Some gyms have very strict policies regarding this.

Northman
11-06-07, 11:11 am
If you do talk to the manager, ask about their camera policy and if they would mind us using one. Some gyms have very strict policies regarding this.

True... We ran into that problem before, didn't we?

Northman
11-06-07, 11:12 am
Order for the shirts has gone out.

Nightshift
11-06-07, 11:25 am
How many "Sleeps" till they get in? LOL

Northman
11-06-07, 11:31 am
How many "Sleeps" till they get in? LOL

I have no idea, sorry.

Nightshift
11-06-07, 11:49 am
I was just kidding. This should be a great day!!!

Chin
11-06-07, 1:32 pm
I was just kidding. This should be a great day!!!

Its going to be... hell yeah it is.. the question is what do we train on that day? ha... better pick a day first I am down for the first of december... after that I can't work out til after the 17th... I got exams from the 7 - 17.

Stiff.. shoot me a PM to how big my Tab is for you.. I wanna square it up as soon as it comes in... and maybe then we can hit up the gym on a weekend if it comes in during the middle of next week?

Chin

Universal Rep
11-06-07, 1:55 pm
Yo S, G take care of ya regarding the shirts?

G Diesel
11-06-07, 2:04 pm

Customer Service at The U is hooking all of that up... They'll get everything they need. Word is, if the Ontario gathering is done right and has a good turnout, their could be something bigger in the works for the Toronto area in '08. Peace, G

Northman
11-06-07, 3:06 pm
Customer Service at The U is hooking all of that up... They'll get everything they need. Word is, if the Ontario gathering is done right and has a good turnout, their could be something bigger in the works for the Toronto area in '08. Peace, G

Thanks a lot. It means a lot to us north of the border. I placed my order in the gear section and in the notes I put who it's for. It would be great to get something "big" going on at one of these sessions.

Northman
11-06-07, 3:07 pm

I am going to let him know every detail as soon as we've firmed up the date.

Northman
11-06-07, 3:09 pm
I'd prefer it if we can get us all together. I want Chin to be in on it and he's going to be busy after that weekend. Are there any objections?

Universal Rep
11-06-07, 3:21 pm
I am going to let him know every detail as soon as we've firmed up the date.

Cool. Let me know if I can help out in any way...

Northman
11-06-07, 3:30 pm
Cool. Let me know if I can help out in any way...

Will do.

Nightshift
11-07-07, 12:43 am
Does anybody have a preference as to what bodypart(s) they want to train?

Chin
11-07-07, 1:04 am
Does anybody have a preference as to what bodypart(s) they want to train?

The way my routine lines up if its on a Saturday its normally an Arm day... Which wouldn't be too bad.. But I would hate to waste a chance to train legs with some of you guys... Just the extra energy would probably let me go for a new max squat...

Chin

HardGainer369
11-07-07, 9:17 am
yeah legs is good or back

Northman
11-07-07, 12:09 pm
All the PMs so far say Dec 1st would work well. I have one more person to contact and it's set. I am up for training anything.

Northman
11-08-07, 2:27 pm
Okay, the last person didn't reply, so I am hoping they will be able to make it.

Saturday Dec 1st is the day brothers. Now that the day is set, do you fellas want to train AM or PM? I am up for either, but AM might just be better for most people so they can spend Saturday Night at the discotech or whatever people do for fun now.

bharatoza
11-08-07, 5:21 pm
I would prefer AM

Chin
11-08-07, 7:08 pm
I work... 1:30 - 6:30 on Saturdays so give or take a little bit of time before or after and I am good

Chin

Hollow
11-08-07, 8:39 pm
Second the AM.

Nightshift
11-08-07, 9:37 pm
AM Good For me!!

Northman
11-09-07, 10:27 pm
How early do you guys want to meet? It's a 24 hour gym and we may want to start EARLY if we are going to be going at it as planned in the PMs (thanks Nightshift). I suggest Chest and Back alternating as half do one first and the other half start with the other (hope that made sense). PM me for clarification.

Nightshift
11-10-07, 2:18 am
Makes sense! You know your gym best!

Hollow
11-10-07, 11:50 am
How early do you guys want to meet? It's a 24 hour gym and we may want to start EARLY if we are going to be going at it as planned in the PMs (thanks Nightshift). I suggest Chest and Back alternating as half do one first and the other half start with the other (hope that made sense). PM me for clarification.

Oooooh that sounds sweet! Time was is no problem here!

Chin
11-10-07, 10:30 pm

Sounds kick ass... I am in... "4:27 AM Why am I here?" Any words on the shipment Stiff?

Chin

bharatoza
11-10-07, 10:31 pm
What gym is this? And what's the location?

Northman
11-11-07, 12:23 am
Sounds kick ass... I am in... "4:27 AM Why am I here?" Any words on the shipment Stiff?

Chin

It is all on it's way. Our stuff is in the same shipment as everything else we will need from Universal in order to save time and effort.

What gym is this? And what's the location?

It is Hard Knox gym in the Preston core of Cambridge. Everyone will be receiving a link to mapquest directions shortly.

Nightshift
11-11-07, 1:39 am
Stiff, your doing a hell of a job here, thanks!

Hollow
11-11-07, 5:15 pm

X2. Damn straight!

bharatoza
11-11-07, 7:40 pm
[QUOTE=Stiff;216819]It is all on it's way. Our stuff is in the same shipment as everything else we will need from Universal in order to save time and effort.

What else will we need?

Northman
11-12-07, 5:39 am

X2. Damn straight!

Thanks guys, everyone made it easy. All I had to do was collect people information.

What else will we need?

The banner and such goodies for the meet.

G Diesel
11-12-07, 9:51 am
It is all on it's way. Our stuff is in the same shipment as everything else we will need from Universal in order to save time and effort.

It is Hard Knox gym in the Preston core of Cambridge. Everyone will be receiving a link to mapquest directions shortly.

Looking forward to seeing the turnout for this bad boy... You're doing a great job Stiff. Need all of the official details (time, date, location) once you have it all set in stone. Peace, G

Northman
11-12-07, 10:38 am
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=qZVpRsylovLwS4FwKiZ4Tg%3d%3d&longitude=GfgzCyinmNMJ9IVCEcMxuA%3d%3d&name=Hard%20Knox%20Fitness%20Ctr&country=CA&address=620%20King%20St%20E&city=Cambridge&state=ON&zipcode=N3H%203N6&phone=519%2d650%2d3972&spurl=0&&q=Hard%20Knox&qc=Exercise%20Programs

Northman
11-12-07, 10:39 am
It's right across the street from the war memorial.

herdz
11-12-07, 10:08 pm
so dec 1st is the day eh. what times we pumpin and wht we werkin??

herdz

Northman
11-13-07, 7:49 am
Looks like back and chest are okay with everyone who replied via PMs. For more specific details, you can PM me and ask anything you want.

Chin
11-13-07, 9:20 am
so dec 1st is the day eh. what times we pumpin and wht we werkin??

herdz

How "early" is early? ... Also are we doing 2 separate workouts or just both at the same time?

Chin

Northman
11-13-07, 11:03 am
How "early" is early? ... Also are we doing 2 separate workouts or just both at the same time?

Chin

check your PMs

Northman
11-14-07, 7:35 pm
The shipment just came in today. I got a notice, called in, and will pick it up tomorrow morning. You can expect a notification of how much each of you will need to bring in your PMs tomorrow afternoon.

It also looks like the earlies we can start is between 10 and 10:30 am. This means that those who want to stick around for a second session are welcome to, but those who can't will have to come back and train with me again another day :)

Chin
11-14-07, 10:23 pm
Damn that is awesome... Did you happen to get my last PM stiff?

Northman
11-15-07, 1:53 pm
It would be great if those who can afford it brought an extra $5 or so to help me cover the cost of the 2 shirts I bought for the managers as a thank-you. If you can, just give it to me discretely with the money for your stuff. If you can't, no worries.

Northman
11-15-07, 1:53 pm
Damn that is awesome... Did you happen to get my last PM stiff?

Yes I did, check yours.

Chin
11-17-07, 11:53 pm
Ha.. So I met Stiff tonight... Spending the night doing legs... I was a little late... mapquest screwed me a little. But I get there... and for those of you who haven't been to hard knox... I was taken back... It is like a dungeon.. and I friggin loved it.

So I get in there and Stiff was there... and we start it up... it was refreshing to have someone push me to beyond my limit. Working out in my gym... I had become to complacent, to average... It was nice to be there in the quiet with stiff yelling at me to give him another rep, the blasting of my music driving me forward.

Only an hour work out but it took everything out of me... and one of my dinners... HA, so I've heard this is how Hollow1 and Nightshade train also... I can only say... I have 2 weeks to improve or I am going to get killed come December 1st.

Stiff is awesome... the complete image of Animal, awesome guy, I would love to sit down and shoot the shit over a meal with him. I can only aspire to get like him... I gotta step my game up a notch. As for the rest of you, I am looking forward to meeting the rest of you and I am excited this is going through and I to be part of the ABC...

Chin

herdz
11-18-07, 8:03 am
what tiem we doing the afternoon session??

Northman
11-18-07, 9:55 am
what tiem we doing the afternoon session??

Probably around 2 or 3pm.

Northman
11-18-07, 10:04 am
Thank you, Chin. You paint an image diificult to live up to. I look forward to meeting the other Ontario Animals and I can only hope they have the drive you do.

P.S. You guys are going to have to see his quads!

Chin
11-18-07, 8:27 pm
Thank you, Chin. You paint an image diificult to live up to. I look forward to meeting the other Ontario Animals and I can only hope they have the drive you do.

P.S. You guys are going to have to see his quads!

Ha... my legs are probably my only good feature... Yeah so I will pull 4 Cases of Water from work... thats 12 bottles per person if 8 of us come... 6000 mL of pure spring water good enough for you guys? Or should I pull some more...

Let me know

Chin

herdz
11-19-07, 11:46 am
how many guys are all comming to this?

Chin
11-19-07, 2:59 pm
how many guys are all comming to this?

Talking to Stiff he said 8 of us...

Northman
11-19-07, 7:03 pm
Talking to Stiff he said 8 of us...

yup

Nightshift
11-20-07, 12:13 am
can't wait!!!

Hey Stiff, how high do your DB's go to?

Northman
11-20-07, 5:30 am
can't wait!!!

Hey Stiff, how high do your DB's go to?

125 I believe. I hope that's enough.

Northman
11-20-07, 5:30 am
What kind of food do you guys want to grab for lunch?

Nightshift
11-20-07, 7:09 am
I don't do spicy food.

Hey, What do you think of some more 50 gram slams for right after??

Nightshift
11-20-07, 7:12 am
Ha... my legs are probably my only good feature... Yeah so I will pull 4 Cases of Water from work... thats 12 bottles per person if 8 of us come... 6000 mL of pure spring water good enough for you guys? Or should I pull some more...

Let me know

Chin

With that much water......I'll be spending most of the time peeing. LOL Good stuff!!

naturalguy
11-20-07, 8:28 am
Without me reading the whole thread, do we have a Toronto session planned? If so when and where? I know someone big who was asking about it.

Nightshift
11-20-07, 8:42 am
Without me reading the whole thread, do we have a Toronto session planned? If so when and where? I know someone big who was asking about it.

It wil be held in Cambridge, Ontario (about 45min outside of Toronto) on the 1st of December. One session in the AM and one in the Afternoon.

From the looks of how this one is going, there will be a bigger one happening again in the New Year sometime.

Our man Stiff is doing a hell of a job!! He can provide directions if need be.

naturalguy
11-20-07, 8:56 am
It wil be held in Cambridge, Ontario (about 45min outside of Toronto) on the 1st of December. One session in the AM and one in the Afternoon.

From the looks of how this one is going, there will be a bigger one happening again in the New Year sometime.

Our man Stiff is doing a hell of a job!! He can provide directions if need be.

Please post all the info (date, location, address) in this thread:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11992

thanks

Northman
11-20-07, 12:15 pm
Please post all the info (date, location, address) in this thread:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11992

thanks

Done.

Looking to have a session in the GTA (greater Toronto area) sometime early in the new year. I am currently in the process of looking for a location.

Chin
11-20-07, 11:35 pm
I am just wondering... but does anyone have any of those measure tapes the tailors use to take measurements with... I wouldn't mind updating my stats since its been a while since I've gotten them done... maybe bring it to the meet?

Chin

Nightshift
11-21-07, 12:15 am
I am just wondering... but does anyone have any of those measure tapes the tailors use to take measurements with... I wouldn't mind updating my stats since its been a while since I've gotten them done... maybe bring it to the meet?

Chin

I'll see if I have one.

Northman
11-21-07, 5:37 am
I have one.

Northman
11-21-07, 8:29 am
How do you guys feel about the Mongolian Grill?

Hollow
11-21-07, 8:33 am
Sounds good. Ahhh just don't tell my wife!

herdz
11-21-07, 4:49 pm
directions to the gym?

Hollow
11-21-07, 9:09 pm
Directions...page 5 of the thread...post #87.

Northman
11-25-07, 5:20 pm
Alright y'all. It's almost time! The meet is to take place this coming weekend. How did you feel about the restaurant idea? It would be helpful to know, so I can make reservations. There are also some decent buffets around here, like Mandarin and the King's Buffet. Just a couple to consider. I want to hear *ahem, see* some chatter going on here.

Nightshift
11-25-07, 11:44 pm
I'm easy. I'm not huge on buffets though, but I'll go anywhere.

BTW - Is there a charge to use the gym for the day?

Northman
11-26-07, 2:13 am
I'm easy. I'm not huge on buffets though, but I'll go anywhere.

BTW - Is there a charge to use the gym for the day?

No charge. These guys are awesome.

herdz
11-26-07, 7:19 am
buffet sounds great, all u can eat baby! eat big to get big

Nightshift
11-26-07, 12:20 pm
Who is bringing cameras?

Northman
11-26-07, 12:29 pm
I have one, but the more the merrier.

herdz
11-26-07, 2:29 pm
im bringin one to boys

Nightshift
11-28-07, 1:38 am
Will the owners be joining us for the workout?

Chin
11-28-07, 2:10 am
Mandarin... Hands down... Need to feed

Chin

ghost
11-28-07, 2:17 pm
Hey guys, i am not sure how far all of you are from the Detroit area, but you are all more than welcome to come out and join us on the 15th for our lifting session here! hit me up if you need any info!!

Northman
11-28-07, 2:21 pm
Hey guys, i am not sure how far all of you are from the Detroit area, but you are all more than welcome to come out and join us on the 15th for our lifting session here! hit me up if you need any info!!

Here I come to extend your invitation, and you've already beat me to it! Hey guys, let's get some ambassadors down to the states and show them what we're made of!

ghost
11-28-07, 2:22 pm
Here I come to extend your invitation, and you've already beat me to it! Hey guys, let's get some embassadors down to the states and show them what we're made of!

honestly, you are all more than welcome to show up!

herdz
11-28-07, 6:29 pm
Where in Detroit?? I live in chatham so I'm only an hour from the border!!

Northman
11-28-07, 7:49 pm
Where in Detroit?? I live in chatham so I'm only an hour from the border!!

send hi a PM, or check out the detroit thread on "the board".

Nightshift
11-28-07, 11:48 pm
It looks like it's going to be in Rochester Hills, About 45mins from Port Huron/Sarnia border.

Northman
11-29-07, 3:44 pm
I might be able to go. Let's discuss things this Sat. and see if anyone is interested.

Northman
11-29-07, 4:25 pm
Well, of the people who have gotten back to me regarding the food most are AGAINST the buffet. Other than that a couple of people have said they want to try the restaurant out. So it appears that's what we'll do. I am making reservations for 12:30 unless there are objections. I will be making them tomorrow morning so you'd better get any gripes in now. Don't worry, they've got a decently priced meal with 2 bbq chicken breasts and a goodly amount of sides.

Chin
11-29-07, 10:43 pm
Well, of the people who have gotten back to me regarding the food most are AGAINST the buffet. Other than that a couple of people have said they want to try the restaurant out. So it appears that's what we'll do. I am making reservations for 12:30 unless there are objections. I will be making them tomorrow morning so you'd better get any gripes in now. Don't worry, they've got a decently priced meal with 2 bbq chicken breasts and a goodly amount of sides.

What restaurant is it?

herdz
11-30-07, 10:05 am
do we still need cameras?

Chin
11-30-07, 10:54 am

I don't think so but I will bring mine anyways... I wouldn't mind someone taking a few shots of me during exercises... maybe do a pose down.. (Which I've never done except infront of the mirror)... (I swear)...

Going to work tonight to Pull some water....
This has the making of a good day written all over it... getting nervous.. should be fun times...

Chin

Northman
11-30-07, 7:45 pm

Bring one if you have it in case of technical difficulties. M GF has agreed to come and act as a photographer with her camera and someone else said they'd bring one.

Northman
11-30-07, 7:47 pm
What restaurant is it?

50's Diner and Deli. They don't take reservations I found out today. They don't expect to be too busy and I have a back up plan in case.

Northman
11-30-07, 10:14 pm
I look forward to meeting you guys tomorrow.

Chin
11-30-07, 10:54 pm
Yeah so I pulled the water from work... with this drop in temperature... hope it doesn't freeze... HA see everyone tomorrow

Chin

Northman
11-30-07, 11:13 pm
Thanks Chin. I just remembered something...

Someone asked for a ride from the bus station. In case you lost my cell # I can be reached at 519.721.4854 when you arrive.

herdz
11-30-07, 11:40 pm
Cya in the morning boysm, cant fuckin wait!!
herdz

HardGainer369
12-01-07, 12:50 pm
so i woke up this morning pumped as fuck for this workout with all you guys...get all my shit together, go downstairs open the garage...no fucking cars left. extremely pissed off considering one of the cars is actually mine and my sister took it for work. sorry guys, i wish i could of been there. hopefully we can get another one going and this time ill make sure no one takes my car haha. post some pics though id love to see em. Stiff...exams start this week and i am done on the 15th...maybe you and i can get a workout in sometime after that and before christmas. send me a pm.

- fab

Northman
12-01-07, 11:18 pm
so i woke up this morning pumped as fuck for this workout with all you guys...get all my shit together, go downstairs open the garage...no fucking cars left. extremely pissed off considering one of the cars is actually mine and my sister took it for work. sorry guys, i wish i could of been there. hopefully we can get another one going and this time ill make sure no one takes my car haha. post some pics though id love to see em. Stiff...exams start this week and i am done on the 15th...maybe you and i can get a workout in sometime after that and before christmas. send me a pm.

- fab

done

Northman
12-02-07, 12:16 am
http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc309/OntarioABC/Dec%201st/

Chin
12-02-07, 1:44 am
Just awesome guys... it was straight up amazing... I feel like I need more time in between session but we can work on that for the next one....

Stiff send me the pass word for the photobucket stuff so I can upload my pics... I will do it during the week when I get a chance

It was a pleasure fellow animals...

Chin

Northman
12-02-07, 7:24 am
It was a GREAT time. I love having the opportunity to train with such dedicated people. We all worked hard for 2 sessions and had some good food in between (Hollow1 and I were the only ones able to finish our lunches). I spent most of the time with herdz as my training partner. We trained back in the first session and chest in the second. Hollow1, Nightshift, and Chin trained together. They did chest first and back after lunch.

I sent you the pm Chin.

Northman
12-02-07, 7:33 am
It is too bad that 3 people were unable to come after all. Next time folks, next time.

herdz
12-02-07, 12:24 pm
Stiff you fucker, haha
Those Zurchers and Rack Pulls killed me man, im STIFF as shit today haha. Chest is still pumped to man, crazy training sessions boys. Cant wait til the next one. Oh and i hope you guys liked the fresh aroma all day hahha.

Herdz

herdz
12-02-07, 12:25 pm
Oh and New PR to boys, Bench 225x3

big H
12-02-07, 1:18 pm
WILL be there next time boys, looks like it was fucking awsome time and thats what its really about.
ps. stiff way to get all this shit togather man

Northman
12-02-07, 2:40 pm
I don't know about you herdz, but my forearms are TOAST! Typing hurts. You worked your ass off. Remember what happened while I was benching? It happened again last night when I was sleeping. I must have looked like the posessed person from the exorcist.

big H it's too bad you couldn't make it. Next time you'll have to take the day off!

herdz
12-02-07, 2:53 pm
yeah man, im trying to amke study notes and my foramrs feel liek they are about to blow up ha. And yeah that was messed up, u lifted right off the bench, freaky shit man. and we forsure worked hard.

Northman
12-02-07, 3:39 pm
Another special thank you to ProteinJunkie who sent us the Nitro G. Thanks a lot. We made use of it!

Hollow
12-02-07, 4:53 pm
Did you guys hear? Thanks to herdz the envirnomental control has shut down the gym due to harmful vapours...just kidding.

I want to say thanks to herdz, Chin, Nightshift and Stiff for the great day of training. I learned quite a bit regarding training and diet. Stiff did a great job getting this all together and thanks for the Pump. I can why herdz won 1st in his class, outstanding. Chin definitely has some crazy quads. Even without his power ranger suit Nightshift was a power house. I was glad to see Stiff's illness didn't slow him down one bit.

My boys have a message for those who didn't eat all their lunch (you know who you are), "no snack for". Thanks again.

Special thanks to ProteinJunkie for the NitroG!

ProteinJunkie
12-02-07, 6:21 pm
Another special thank you to ProteinJunkie who sent us the Nitro G. Thanks a lot. We made use of it!

Special thanks to ProteinJunkie for the NitroG!

Thank you both for the kind words - you are most welcome for the NitroG. It was the least I could do to help support my fellow CDN's for a very special workout. The pictures look great!

PJ

Chin
12-02-07, 8:45 pm
Thank you both for the kind words - you are most welcome for the NitroG. It was the least I could do to help support my fellow CDN's for a very special workout. The pictures look great!

PJ

Yes thank you ProteinJunkie... That was awesome... I would also like to ask you or inquire about your supplmentation services also... I think it would work out well if we could package something with Stiff or Hollow1 seeing as how they are a 20 minute drive from me...

Also like to thank U rep and G Diesel for their help also...

and I upload the rest of the pics that I had on my Camera... hope you fellows enjoyed... because I know I did..

Chin

herdz
12-02-07, 9:24 pm
Pics look sweet boys!

And Hollow1, they even came to my house and cleared it, my parents were pissed hahah jokes! I'll bring a can of Febreez next time k

Herdz

Northman
12-02-07, 11:56 pm
Just took a good look at some of the pics... I am the smallest one there!

Nightshift
12-03-07, 12:36 am
Pics look sweet boys!

And Hollow1, they even came to my house and cleared it, my parents were pissed hahah jokes! I'll bring a can of Febreez next time k

Herdz

Does Febreeze make and Industrial strength version? LOL

Nightshift
12-03-07, 12:41 am
Just took a good look at some of the pics... I am the smallest one there!

I guess that means I was the heaviest one there....and had the biggest waistline. Two tittles for me! LOL

Nightshift
12-03-07, 12:42 am
Had a great time training with you guys! Can't wait to do it again!!

Stiff, let me know what I can do to help for the next one.

And thanks to PJ for the Nitro G! Couldn't ask for a better dealer! LOL

ProteinJunkie
12-03-07, 10:04 am
Yes thank you ProteinJunkie... That was awesome... I would also like to ask you or inquire about your supplmentation services also... I think it would work out well if we could package something with Stiff or Hollow1 seeing as how they are a 20 minute drive from me...

Chin

You bet bro - I'll zing ya a PM. Thanks again.

PJ

Northman
12-03-07, 4:08 pm
It looks as though we may have enticed some of the members at Hard Knox to join the forvm. A couple of people have been asking me what that was about and I let them know. I had told many people before, but they were sitting on the fence. You guys convinced them Animal is where it's at.

Hollow
12-03-07, 4:09 pm
The more the better!

herdz
12-03-07, 8:42 pm
are you boys plannin on placing an order anytime soon???

Nightshift
12-04-07, 5:51 am
are you boys plannin on placing an order anytime soon???

I think I may be good for the moment.

Brockw.
12-04-07, 8:51 am
Alright, it's time to consolidate the little Ontario Animal session and get our asses together. I've PMed a lot of folks over the past while and have a location set. It's not huge, but the place has an Animal atmosphere and all the members are cool.

Let's get down to business.

Hey Guys,

I'm going to school here in Waterloo, in my 4th year at Wilfrid Laurier. I talked to Chin a bit over PM and i've been watching the thread and this ABC looks pretty awesome and if I can make it out for a workout I will.

I think it would be awesome to come out and pick everyone's brain about form, technique, stuff like that, and get a couple great workouts in too.

As for locations, if you guys decide on something, I'll do my best to figure out how to get there. I'm a student without a car here in waterloo, but I could likely find my way to Cambridge. My Fiance lives in Toronto, so if it were in the GTA i could probably make it there too.

Take it easy guys,
brock

Nightshift
12-04-07, 8:58 am
Hey Guys,

I'm going to school here in Waterloo, in my 4th year at Wilfrid Laurier. I talked to Chin a bit over PM and i've been watching the thread and this ABC looks pretty awesome and if I can make it out for a workout I will.

I think it would be awesome to come out and pick everyone's brain about form, technique, stuff like that, and get a couple great workouts in too.

As for locations, if you guys decide on something, I'll do my best to figure out how to get there. I'm a student without a car here in waterloo, but I could likely find my way to Cambridge. My Fiance lives in Toronto, so if it were in the GTA i could probably make it there too.

Take it easy guys,
brock

Great to have you here Brock!! Don't worry, I'm sure we can help get you to where the next one will be.

On that note, anybody got any ideas when you want to get together again?

Northman
12-04-07, 9:12 am
Hey Guys,

Take it easy guys,
brock

With a little planning we can always work out transportation plans, that's not a problem. Welcome aboard!

Northman
12-04-07, 9:13 am
Great to have you here Brock!! Don't worry, I'm sure we can help get you to where the next one will be.

On that note, anybody got any ideas when you want to get together again?

I believe we spoke a little about one late in Jan or early Feb if possible. I would prefer to have it nearer Toronto this time so some of the guys who couldn't make it last time can participate. Still looking for a location though.

ghost
12-04-07, 9:14 am
There is always the detroit session! lol

Northman
12-04-07, 9:47 am
There is always the detroit session! lol

True, if you want to make it down, let us know.

ghost
12-04-07, 9:55 am
anyone that wants to come to the detroit chapter meeting, get a hold of Stiff or myself.

Northman
12-05-07, 9:49 am
Who wants to go to the Arnold Classic!?! It be only 6.5 hours from where I live. There is going to be a special event at The Cage for us member of the ABC. Lets start talking about this.

Chin
12-05-07, 2:04 pm
Who wants to go to the Arnold Classic!?! It be only 6.5 hours from where I live. There is going to be a special event at The Cage for us member of the ABC. Lets start talking about this.

When is it? and I don't know if I could make it all the way there with Herdz in the car...

Chin

ghost
12-05-07, 2:05 pm
FEB 29TH - March 2nd

herdz
12-05-07, 2:11 pm
Hey you guys are real funny, haha. I'll be sure to bring sum masks or posin control suits for you guys hahaha. I'm up for it, whats the cost? and whats going on in the cage??

Herdz

ghost
12-05-07, 2:14 pm
Hey you guys are real funny, haha. I'll be sure to bring sum masks or posin control suits for you guys hahaha. I'm up for it, whats the cost? and whats going on in the cage??

Herdz

everything you need to know for this years arnold is in this section here bro,

http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73

admission to the center is 10 per day..hotels are all over the place, propstm and i are splitting a place for 4 days for 150,...which isnt too bad.

herdz
12-05-07, 2:21 pm
looks good thankx bro

herdz

ghost
12-05-07, 2:22 pm
looks good thankx bro

herdz

anytime brother.

Northman
12-05-07, 2:41 pm
Thanks rcrott1. It helps that you are around when I'm not. Things run much smoother when people can get the info they need right away.

Northman
12-05-07, 3:54 pm
Anyone interested in going to Detroit on the 15th, please PM me.

Brockw.
12-05-07, 6:30 pm
I believe we spoke a little about one late in Jan or early Feb if possible. I would prefer to have it nearer Toronto this time so some of the guys who couldn't make it last time can participate. Still looking for a location though.

Windsor/Detroit is out of the question for me. But as for a location, I could make it around the GTA, my gf lives downtown so I can figure out a way to get there and still have a place to crash in the city.

I'll keep checkin the board.

brock

Northman
12-05-07, 6:40 pm
Windsor/Detroit is out of the question for me. But as for a location, I could make it around the GTA, my gf lives downtown so I can figure out a way to get there and still have a place to crash in the city.

I'll keep checkin the board.

brock

Great! I look forward to meeting you then.

A-Dub
12-05-07, 8:49 pm
Hey guys whats up? This is A-Dub from Cambridge.
I just joined The F O R V M... some of you have already seen me at an ABC session on Dec1. @ Hard Knox and hopefully I will get the opportunity to get to come to one of the sessions so I can train with you guys. Looking forward to it!

herdz
12-05-07, 9:08 pm
A-Dub,
good to see ya joined up man, cant wait to train with ya. eat big bro
Herdz

Northman
12-05-07, 11:12 pm
Good to see you A-Dub.

Just to let everyone know that while he isn't the biggest guy, he's got true intensity. Wanna lift hard? Lift with him.

Nightshift
12-05-07, 11:45 pm
Hey guys whats up? This is A-Dub from Cambridge.
I just joined The F O R V M... some of you have already seen me at an ABC session on Dec1. @ Hard Knox and hopefully I will get the opportunity to get to come to one of the sessions so I can train with you guys. Looking forward to it!

Good to see that you signed up brother!! We'll see you at the next session!

Hollow
12-06-07, 6:28 am
Glad to see you've joined up A-Dub! Looking forward to having you join us at the next ABC session.

A-Dub
12-06-07, 7:45 am
Thanks bros! Much Appreciated. Hopefully I'm able to learn a thing or two about a thing or two from training with you guys..can't wait!

Lisinator
12-08-07, 12:14 am
Hey everyone, this is Lisinator from Cambridge. Some of you may have seen me at Hard Knox working out with A-Dub. I look forward to training with you guys.

A-Dub
12-08-07, 12:17 am
Hey Lisinator, welcome to the FORVM. Hopefully you'll be able to make it to some ABC sessions so that we can get some kick ass training in!

Nightshift
12-08-07, 1:13 am
Hey everyone, this is Lisinator from Cambridge. Some of you may have seen me at Hard Knox working out with A-Dub. I look forward to training with you guys.

Welcome to the Forum brother!!

Northman
12-08-07, 9:56 am

Good to see you. I hear your bench is up.

Hollow
12-08-07, 10:52 pm

Welcome to the forvm! It will be good to see you at the next ABC session.

Pearce
12-13-07, 12:58 pm
Hey guys, im from toronto myself.. heres some vid of me throwing down.. lookin forward to joining up with you guys,..

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=oriosq0KufI 405 lbs close grip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z5mYfXL7sI 165 lbs db row

stats, 22, 273 lbs, im at fitness365 in etobicoke.. lifting 4.5 yrs... natural bber, competing on july 12, starting diet in 5 weeks..

Nightshift
12-13-07, 9:18 pm
Hey guys, im from toronto myself.. heres some vid of me throwing down.. lookin forward to joining up with you guys,..

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=oriosq0KufI 405 lbs close grip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z5mYfXL7sI 165 lbs db row

stats, 22, 273 lbs, im at fitness365 in etobicoke.. lifting 4.5 yrs... natural bber, competing on july 12, starting diet in 5 weeks..

Welcome aboard brother! Great vids as well!

Northman
12-13-07, 10:59 pm
Welcome. Give us a little more background on yourself. What brought you to join us?

Chin
12-14-07, 1:26 am
Thanks bros! Much Appreciated. Hopefully I'm able to learn a thing or two about a thing or two from training with you guys..can't wait!

Welcome aboard all of you... crap is getting thrown all around with exams for me... but hopefully we can meet all of you at the next Event...

Chin

Hollow
12-14-07, 6:38 am
Welcome aboard Pearce.

herdz
12-14-07, 3:42 pm
Hey fuckers!!! whens the next session? im ready to show stiff up in zerchers again hahah NOT!!! no zerchers this time hahah not good idea for the forarms hahahah but i am lookin forward to trainin again so lets get sumthin goin here guys!!! Cant fuckin wait, oh and ill bring sum febreeze along with me.... mabey a few cans? hahah god i fuckin stink lol.
Peace

Hollow
12-14-07, 9:01 pm
Hey fuckers!!! whens the next session? im ready to show stiff up in zerchers again hahah NOT!!! no zerchers this time hahah not good idea for the forarms hahahah but i am lookin forward to trainin again so lets get sumthin goin here guys!!! Cant fuckin wait, oh and ill bring sum febreeze along with me.... mabey a few cans? hahah god i fuckin stink lol.
Peace

X2!

I'll be stocking up on the febreeze as well...lol!

Northman
12-15-07, 7:23 am
It looks like Nightshift and I are going to spend some time next week scoping out potential gyms in the GTA. We'll find a good place, and then we can check out the facilities and see what kind of work out they would accommodate.

Ryan
12-16-07, 10:16 am
Count me in. As long as it's within an hour away. I'm in Mississauga. Can't wait!

Nightshift
12-17-07, 2:33 am
Count me in. As long as it's within an hour away. I'm in Mississauga. Can't wait!

I'm in Mississauga as well! Where do you train?

Northman
12-20-07, 1:05 am
Nightshift and I are going to be checking out some gyms in the GTA tomorrow. We'll keep you guys updated.

Northman
12-20-07, 1:09 am
Nightshift is our current official recruiter. He will be assisting me in generating interest in future sessions.

The Arnold Expo is coming up, and that means "The Cage". I am heading down. Is anybody else interested in heading down for the weekend to meet the big guys and experience "The Cage" up close and personal? Lets get some chatter going on.

Nightshift
12-20-07, 2:47 am
Have a few good ones in mind. We'll see what their response is. How do you guys feel about training in the early evening, say around 6pm on a Saturday?

Hollow
12-20-07, 6:30 am
Time wise isn't a problem.

Chin
12-20-07, 12:25 pm
Have a few good ones in mind. We'll see what their response is. How do you guys feel about training in the early evening, say around 6pm on a Saturday?

Are you talking about this Saturday in Missisauga? ... Congratz on the Henchman title Night... If you mean this Saturday... I probably can't make it because I have a christmas party... Unless you mean a different time...

Chin

Nightshift
12-20-07, 1:31 pm
Are you talking about this Saturday in Missisauga? ... Congratz on the Henchman title Night... If you mean this Saturday... I probably can't make it because I have a christmas party... Unless you mean a different time...

Chin

I mean on A saturday. We haven't picked a date as of yet.

Northman
12-20-07, 3:52 pm
Well, we went around to about 5 gyms in the area. It was an interesting adventure. Most gyms are against allowing us to use cameras, but a couple will be getting back to me soon. I would say the most interesting point of the day was when one gym employee asked if we were interested in training naked. Why do I always run into situations like this when I am with Nightshift? Actually you had better get the whole story from him. He tells it better.

ProteinJunkie
12-20-07, 4:02 pm
Well, we went around to about 5 gyms in the area. It was an interesting adventure. Most gyms are against allowing us to use cameras, but a couple will be getting back to me soon. I would say the most interesting point of the day was when one gym employee asked if we were interested in training naked. Why do I always run into situations like this when I am with Nightshift? Actually you had better get the whole story from him. He tells it better.

MY GOD! What do you guys in Ontario do in your gyms??? HAHA

Hollow
12-20-07, 4:33 pm

Uh, was Nightshift wearing his leg warmers in public again?

herdz
12-20-07, 5:33 pm
whens this naked training goin down huh?? haha jokes

stiff whens the Arnold and where are u stayin?

Herdz

Northman
12-20-07, 11:42 pm
whens this naked training goin down huh?? haha jokes

stiff whens the Arnold and where are u stayin?

Herdz

It starts Fri., Feb. 29. Where I stay depends on how many of us from Ontario go down. I may stay with some of the Detroit guys if nobody else is willing to head down and represent our fine country.

Nightshift
12-24-07, 3:05 am
It starts Fri., Feb. 29. Where I stay depends on how many of us from Ontario go down. I may stay with some of the Detroit guys if nobody else is willing to head down and represent our fine country.

Are you heading down on the Thursday or Friday? And when exactly are you coming back?

Northman
01-01-08, 3:44 pm
Are you heading down on the Thursday or Friday? And when exactly are you coming back?

Not sure yet. I will be there all weekend though.

Northman
01-01-08, 3:44 pm
Happy NEW YEARS Y'all!!!

Chin
01-04-08, 12:59 am
Welcome to 2008 Fellas,

Just out of curiosity what is planned on the horizon... I am interested to get some thoughts here...

Chin

Nightshift
01-04-08, 1:06 am
Welcome to 2008 Fellas,

Just out of curiosity what is planned on the horizon... I am interested to get some thoughts here...

Chin

Stiff and myself are still waiting to hear back from some of the gyms we went to. It's maybe about time we contact a few of them again. A lot of them have issues with cameras though.

Chin
01-04-08, 1:08 am
Stiff and myself are still waiting to hear back from some of the gyms we went to. It's maybe about time we contact a few of them again. A lot of them have issues with cameras though.

Ha that was fast... Was not expecting a response that quickly... Looking all around the GTA... or just west end strictly? Worse comes to worse I guess you can throw one down at Knox again I guess... how'd the holidays treat you buddy?

Chin

Nightshift
01-04-08, 1:15 am
Ha that was fast... Was not expecting a response that quickly... Looking all around the GTA... or just west end strictly? Worse comes to worse I guess you can throw one down at Knox again I guess... how'd the holidays treat you buddy?

Chin

We looked in Mississauga, Oakville and Burlington. I think we hit at least 6 gyms in the littlwe time we had. One looked very promising, and the girl at the desk didn't know about any camera rules per say. Keep your fingers crossed!

As for the holidays, not too bad, but I had oral surgery on the 27th and I now have a nasty cold that started new years eve.

Chin
01-04-08, 1:39 am
We looked in Mississauga, Oakville and Burlington. I think we hit at least 6 gyms in the littlwe time we had. One looked very promising, and the girl at the desk didn't know about any camera rules per say. Keep your fingers crossed!

As for the holidays, not too bad, but I had oral surgery on the 27th and I now have a nasty cold that started new years eve.

Hope so, I am getting antsy for another meet, sorry to hear about the surgery... I know how that can take its toll on the training... What did you get done..? Wisdoms pulled?

Chin