PDA

View Full Version : Calgary Animals

Iron_Fist_Of_Allan
10-30-07, 4:11 am
Gonna be moving to Calgary soon, was wondering if there are any good hardcore gyms in the city? thanks

Hylndr
12-07-07, 10:21 am
Hey Bro, I used to go to 'the Fitness Centre' at Center and 16th, on Center on the right going South. It was good with lots of weights and even supplements and all but it changed ownership and name ( I think ). I live out of town and have weights at home now. It was the best priced too. Check it out, good luck.

Northman
12-21-07, 7:43 pm
Hey guys, it looks like this is listed as the thread for the Calgary/Alberta-for-now ABC thread. Lets see if we can get something going here. I will be starting to direct Canadians in your area to this thread and see if you guys can throw down.

ProteinJunkie
12-22-07, 2:26 am
Hey guys, it looks like this is listed as the thread for the Calgary/Alberta-for-now ABC thread. Lets see if we can get something going here. I will be starting to direct Canadians in your area to this thread and see if you guys can throw down.

Hey bros,

My man Stiff sent this thread my way and I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm representing your neighboring City Edmonton so if you boys wanna make some plans to hook up an ABC-A, let it be heard here.

ProteinJunkie

gsb239
01-07-08, 5:05 pm
Hey Bro, I used to go to 'the Fitness Centre' at Center and 16th, on Center on the right going South. It was good with lots of weights and even supplements and all but it changed ownership and name ( I think ). I live out of town and have weights at home now. It was the best priced too. Check it out, good luck.

I trainthere when I'm in Calgary. It used to be called Destination Perfection, and after changing ownership it became Ironworks. Its on the corner of 16th ave and Centre Street like you said. The equipment's a lil older and it has a more hardcore feel to it.

I also go to Cardel Place in Panorama Hills from time to time. A nicer gym for sure.

Northman
01-15-08, 11:18 pm
It looks like you may have a location. Now find some more people and get it together!

sapper564
01-22-08, 1:37 am
Hey bros,

My man Stiff sent this thread my way and I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm representing your neighboring City Edmonton so if you boys wanna make some plans to hook up an ABC-A, let it be heard here.

ProteinJunkie

Hey Dude Im in Edmonton as well!

Northman
01-22-08, 6:14 am
Good, it looks as though the numbers here are starting to build. If any of you have training partners, why not get them on this forvm and get a good solid session organized? If you need any help I'm here for you.

BTW ProteinJunkie is a solid contributer who also happens to be a dealer in the best line of supplements around... ANIMAL. If any of you want to purchase anything at a good price, send him a PM.

Nightshift
01-22-08, 6:24 am
Another Canadian ABC starting! Good to see!

CWells
03-02-08, 2:48 pm
Calgary Animal here, lets get a session rockin brothers

Northman
03-03-08, 2:06 am
It looks like 6 potential members here. Start getting some dates and locations thrown out.

sapper564
03-09-08, 10:23 pm
I see some Dudes from Calgary any from Edmonton?

MartyMcfly
04-23-08, 7:38 pm
fellas, whats up. I'm in Red Deer, looking to get this set up. I don't go to a gym in edmonton or calgary but want to help out, if not set the whole thing up. anyone want to help me out with this? a lot of people i know say that edmonton has crazy more bodybuilders there, like the muscle beach competition they have. also, there is a gym in red deer (I'm a personal trainer there) called Hard bodies, which is HUGE and would be awesome to have it at. I'm awaiting anything on this one guys. also, red deer is in between, so maybe the calgary animals and the edmonton animals could meet up and do some serious damage. what do you say?

MartyMcfly
04-24-08, 12:41 am
hey brothers. still looking to hear back on this. the gym i work at, hard bodies, said its a go. anyone want to help me set this up? come do some heavy lifting and meet fellow animals? i think canada can rock this place. what you say???

MartyMcfly
04-24-08, 12:44 am
Brothers, I tried posting in the Calgary ABC thread and haven't gotten a response so I'll try making my own. I live in Red Deer, and was looking to set up the ABC here. It would be a meeting ground in between Edmonton and Calgary, so that we don't have to seclude out either one of the big cities. I am a personal trainer at a gym, and I'm almost certain we'd be able to get it on there. Its an awesome gym, lots of equipment, dumbells go up to 165 I believe if you guys are tough enough for those (haha I'm not). anyone with me? any interest? or am I the only animal out here?

Northman
04-24-08, 3:57 am
Go for it guys, you have a location, now set a date.

Enforcer
04-24-08, 8:59 am
hey brothers. still looking to hear back on this. the gym i work at, hard bodies, said its a go. anyone want to help me set this up? come do some heavy lifting and meet fellow animals? i think canada can rock this place. what you say???

It's time to go for it fellas. You guys have a gym. Now lets get a list of poeple that are going to attend the event. Rememeber to tell your freinds as well. Have them sign up at the Forvm and then head out to the event. Canada will def make some huge noise. Let's make this shit happen

Enforcer
04-24-08, 9:21 am
Brothers, I tried posting in the Calgary ABC thread and haven't gotten a response so I'll try making my own. I live in Red Deer, and was looking to set up the ABC here. It would be a meeting ground in between Edmonton and Calgary, so that we don't have to seclude out either one of the big cities. I am a personal trainer at a gym, and I'm almost certain we'd be able to get it on there. Its an awesome gym, lots of equipment, dumbells go up to 165 I believe if you guys are tough enough for those (haha I'm not). anyone with me? any interest? or am I the only animal out here?

Marty, I'm gonna have this moved in with the Calgary ABC Chapter. Any problems, hit me up in a PM.

Enforcer
04-24-08, 9:29 am

Congrats bro- you got the title you were asking for. Now start pulling shit togtether - date, Animals, place, etc. Anything you need, just let me know

naturalguy
04-24-08, 9:34 am
Congrats to MartyMcfly on becoming a coordinator

MartyMcfly
04-24-08, 10:40 am
Congrats to MartyMcfly on becoming a coordinator

tahnks a bunch natural enforcer and stiff. appreciate it a lot. I'll be firing questions your way if i need anything. come on calgary/edmonton/alberta.... where are you guys? I can't be the only animal out there... time to recruit baby

gsb239
04-25-08, 7:13 am
I'll be in Calgary after May 1st so if u guys want, we can do it after that.

Enforcer
04-25-08, 8:23 am
I'll be in Calgary after May 1st so if u guys want, we can do it after that.

A possible date has been put into motion. Jump on this shit fellas

MartyMcfly
04-26-08, 1:29 am
A possible date has been put into motion. Jump on this shit fellas

after may first? i need a HELL of a lot more turnout to get this going. a lot. so far I've been hearing some decent support, but i don't know too many people in calgary or edmonton yet. we'll figure it out here right away. i gotta get some thigns from corporate, like a banner, shirts and everything else

Northman
04-26-08, 7:07 pm
tahnks a bunch natural enforcer and stiff. appreciate it a lot. I'll be firing questions your way if i need anything. come on calgary/edmonton/alberta.... where are you guys? I can't be the only animal out there... time to recruit baby

I'm here for you if you have any questions whatsoever. Put up some posters in your gym to generate more interest. Check this out...

http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ABC_Form.pdf

CWells
09-09-08, 2:31 pm
im gonna bump this shit and lets see if any Calgary Ironbrothers wants to get a session bangin?

Warvstar
02-06-09, 1:16 pm
Yo all hows it going?

Another Calgary Animal here.

C.Coronato
05-08-09, 4:03 pm
Any new ABCs brewin up in the cousin state?

smallegoBIGGUNS
05-18-09, 2:55 pm
i live in bc is there any options for me

C.Coronato
05-18-09, 3:31 pm
small ego - There are always options brother. Got any dudes you train with now?

C.Coronato
08-26-09, 10:43 am
Whats up Calgary. Hows everything up there?

C.Coronato
02-16-10, 9:42 am
Here is your invitation:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

C.Coronato
02-10-11, 3:21 pm

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who?

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

C.Coronato
01-24-12, 4:25 pm

Will you be there?

Saturday, March 3rd.

Training 7-830. Food 830-930

Metro Fitness
9 East Long St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
(614)228.8866

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37245-Arnold-Classic-2012-National-ABC-Event

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

Guardian
05-12-12, 2:38 pm
Any of you Edmontonians still around this neck of the woods?