PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Animals

Pages : [1] 2 3

tnt2008
11-01-07, 5:24 pm
come on now. where you guys at? i know we have some quality animals up here.

Riesjs
12-03-07, 1:57 pm
Being Wisconsin born myself - i feel obligated to help this one out! I will see what I can do!

Where are you from? Hometown is Milwaukee

krazyassmexican
12-03-07, 1:58 pm
i was wondering
when the wisconsin brothers were going to jump out
GOOD LUCK

Riesjs
12-03-07, 2:03 pm
I'll send a PM to these guys - so far what i got...

Great White
Schwabe0
Bruiser
pete
Thebecoming

norrim1
12-03-07, 2:04 pm
Yeah, where you at bro? I would include myself in on this one.

norrim1
12-03-07, 2:05 pm
I'll send a PM to these guys - so far what i got...

Great White
Schwabe0
Bruiser
pete
Thebecoming

We should make a push did get Iowa up and running sometime in the future as well.

naturalguy
12-03-07, 2:15 pm
How about this gym:

http://ahgym.com/

After all it has the perfect name

Riesjs
12-03-07, 2:28 pm
sent a PM to these guys

KW88
Lawdogg
JChrontron

both Milwaukee

Riesjs
12-03-07, 2:35 pm
Get this going well, and I am sure Chicago and Minnesota will meet up as well

daninarmy
12-03-07, 6:58 pm
Manitowoc here

Jimmy
12-03-07, 8:13 pm
us Chitown boys are ready to get together with you guys and help anyway we can

norrim1
12-03-07, 8:16 pm
us Chitown boys are ready to get together with you guys and help anyway we can

Hey you never know, maybe we could make Wisonsin a meeting place for the Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Chicago guys for a nice big gathering in the future.

krazyassmexican
12-03-07, 8:18 pm
Hey you never know, maybe we could make Wisonsin a meeting place for the Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Chicago guys for a nice big gathering in the future.

that's something we all gotta talk about someday soon

jac71
12-03-07, 8:26 pm
we in chicago will support u boys across the border in any way we can

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-03-07, 8:47 pm
I just got mine invite to the party fellas...

I'll support 100%

B.A.M.

norrim1
12-03-07, 8:49 pm
I just got mine invite to the party fellas...

I'll support 100%

B.A.M.

BAD ASS MARTIN in the house! We have some good things in store for Wisconsin.

daninarmy
12-04-07, 2:25 pm
Hell I will go anthing for the animal bros

Riesjs
12-04-07, 2:30 pm
Havent heard anything from the PM's i sent yesterday yet

jac71
12-04-07, 3:49 pm
I'm extending a special invite to all of you Wisconsin Animal to attend our ABC Chicago session on Dec 9....I know is very short notice but if you can't make it than we will be planning another session for mid to late January.
Checkout the Chitwon ABC thread in my sig

Bruiser
12-05-07, 11:32 am
I'm up for it brothers!! But it will be a while though. I go in on December 12 for back surgery (three herniated disks) so I will be out of commision for a while. Plus I'm waiting to find out about another surgery, they found a tumor on my pituitary (explains my low T levels), so I gotta find out about that too. Keep me informed though. Stay strong.

Mister t
12-07-07, 8:41 am
New London,Wisconsin here.....How can I help??????????

Dirt
12-07-07, 10:20 am
Hartland right here

naturalguy
12-07-07, 10:37 am
You guys should pick a place and select a date in January or Feb. then you can start recruiting

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-07-07, 10:42 am
Let us know what you need to pull this off...

B.A.M.

twistinsteel
12-07-07, 11:04 am
Let's make a name for ourselves more than just the state that has cows and beer. Let them remember the boys from Wisconsin.

norrim1
12-07-07, 3:01 pm
New London,Wisconsin here.....How can I help??????????

Hartland right here

Let's make a name for ourselves more than just the state that has cows and beer. Let them remember the boys from Wisconsin.

Welcome aboard guys. Like the other guys have said, we need to have some sort of date and place in mind so we can get this thing off the ground. A few of us from Minnesota will make the trip to help you guys make this thing a success. Any information you need just ask.

Riesjs
12-07-07, 5:19 pm
So glad to see everything comin out of the woodwork, you guys need to take advantage of this....such a great thing. like norrim said, let me or him know if you need anything or have any questions

norrim1
12-07-07, 5:23 pm
There's a guy I talked to that should be on his way on here soon.

Riesjs
12-08-07, 10:23 am
Got two that should be on sometime this week

norrim1
12-08-07, 10:30 am
Got two that should be on sometime this week

Now we have to find someone to step up and be coordinator for the state.

Riesjs
12-08-07, 12:25 pm
Any takers?

Mister t
12-08-07, 2:52 pm
Whats involved?????????????????

norrim1
12-08-07, 2:56 pm
Whats involved?????????????????

What do you mean? Are you talking about the ABC in general?

Mister t
12-08-07, 5:09 pm
Yep.....I can honestly say Im not sure what it is all about. If you or someone could fill me in that would be cool.

norrim1
12-08-07, 5:15 pm
Yep.....I can honestly say Im not sure what it is all about. If you or someone could fill me in that would be cool.

The ABC is a movement that has been started here at the forum where people get together to train and talk shop. We just find a place that we all agree on and meet up. Everyone shows up in their animal gear and also signs a large banner that will be hung up in the Cage at the Arnold Expo in Ohio. Here's a link to "The Board" section. Take a look around at the various threads in there and you will see some more information as well as pictures from other chapter events.

http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

Mister t
12-08-07, 8:36 pm
it sounds easy enough,I cant believe the people of Wisconsin havent formed a "chapter" yet.I wouldnt mind getting more involved in it.

norrim1
12-08-07, 8:43 pm
it sounds easy enough,I cant believe the people of Wisconsin havent formed a "chapter" yet.I wouldnt mind getting more involved in it.

Yeah I know, MN was the same way. You can only stand to look at pictures from other chapters for so long! There's another guy coming that cannot post yet. He's a trainer and also has some competition experiance. We'll get this going! Try to find some friends or other people at the gym that would be interested in signing up here at the forum.

norrim1
12-09-07, 2:34 pm
Any takers?

There's a new member coming on named oregonpanthers. He is the VP of the bodybuilding/powerlifting club over at UW-Lacrosse. He has access to a pretty serious gym over there and said he could rally up about 50 members from the club. He's very interested in being the coordinator for the Wisconsin chapter and Lacrosse sounds like a great place for us to set up shop. He'll post in the thread when he becomes active and by the way it sounds, Wisconsin will be on the board in no time.

oregonpanthers
12-09-07, 8:20 pm
There's a new member coming on named oregonpanthers. He is the VP of the bodybuilding/powerlifting club over at UW-Lacrosse. He has access to a pretty serious gym over there and said he could rally up about 50 members from the club. He's very interested in being the coordinator for the Wisconsin chapter and Lacrosse sounds like a great place for us to set up shop. He'll post in the thread when he becomes active and by the way it sounds, Wisconsin will be on the board in no time.

I am finally here my friends! Norrim I owe you one big man! Thanks for getting word out. Yes he is right. I am more then willing to take the positon of Wisconsin State Coordinator. I have been itching to take a role like this since I started college and began to feel and see the need for such orgs like this! I did some good work with the Fitness/Bodybuilding Club at Milwaukee and hope to do the same in January 2008 when I get my ass to LaCrosse for graduate school. For now I am focusing on doing what ever it takes to make this chapter a VERY active chapter. This means we actually do things and we do them often! I was also presidnet of my university Golden Key Honor Society and we never did shit, no one came out to events, no one set things up and no one helped me out. That sucked a big fat one! My other fitness/bb club was doing stuff every other weekend or monthly at minimum and we had membership growth rates better then any new org formed that year!

I do not care if your a veteran lifter or competitor or brand spanking new to the sport of lifting like an ANIMAL, I want every Wisconsin member to let me know what you want to happen in this chapter. Then with your feedback and some grunt work it will happen. There is no telling how big this could get, lets get this show on the road hey?

norrim1
12-09-07, 8:37 pm
I am finally here my friends! Norrim I owe you one big man! Thanks for getting word out. Yes he is right. I am more then willing to take the positon of Wisconsin State Coordinator. I have been itching to take a role like this since I started college and began to feel and see the need for such orgs like this! I did some good work with the Fitness/Bodybuilding Club at Milwaukee and hope to do the same in January 2008 when I get my ass to LaCrosse for graduate school. For now I am focusing on doing what ever it takes to make this chapter a VERY active chapter. This means we actually do things and we do them often! I was also presidnet of my university Golden Key Honor Society and we never did shit, no one came out to events, no one set things up and no one helped me out. That sucked a big fat one! My other fitness/bb club was doing stuff every other weekend or monthly at minimum and we had membership growth rates better then any new org formed that year!

I do not care if your a veteran lifter or competitor or brand spanking new to the sport of lifting like an ANIMAL, I want every Wisconsin member to let me know what you want to happen in this chapter. Then with your feedback and some grunt work it will happen. There is no telling how big this could get, lets get this show on the road hey?

Thank you for your support! Riesjs and myself are here to help in any capacity possible. We have some big ideas that we are throwing around. I have mentioned that we could even use Wisconsin as a launch pad for a Massive Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, and Chicago gathering in the future. It's a big task and we are all in this to make the ABC a revolution in training. See what you can do about rallying the troops in Lacrosse when you get there and we will make the Wisconsin gathering a big success. I've talked to some other guys who are very interested in attending and I have high hopes for this chapter and all the surrounding ones. Again, thanks for your support and if we all work together on this, great things will come of it.

norrim1
12-09-07, 10:35 pm
I got some freaks on the way in, show them a warm welcome when they get here. Should have an updated headcount as to what we are sitting at so far shortly.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-09-07, 11:41 pm
I got some freaks on the way in, show them a warm welcome when they get here. Should have an updated headcount as to what we are sitting at so far shortly.

GET A GYM, DATE, AND TME GOING AND MAKE IT HAPPEN BIG

B.A.M.

norrim1
12-09-07, 11:48 pm
GET A GYM, DATE, AND TME GOING AND MAKE IT HAPPEN BIG

B.A.M.

Oh it will be. We are going to combine our forces between MN and Wisconsin. I have a coordinator in mind and he has a good hookup for a gym. I have new people coming in everyday and they are awaiting activation. Soon I will have a better idea as to what we are dealing with here.

norrim1
12-10-07, 12:04 am
Here's a rough list so far:

tnt2008
Riesjs
norrim1
daninarmy
bruiser
mister t
dirt
twistinsteel
oregonpanthers
BryanSmash!

10 so far, not too bad. More are on their way and we are gearing up for a pretty good gathering. I'll get a hold a some of the other MN members and see who's all interested in coming over. Everyone, toss out some ideas as to a date, time, and gym.

daninarmy
12-10-07, 3:09 am
Feb all the holidays are over

harperpj
12-10-07, 3:15 am
silver lake. im down. peace

norrim1
12-10-07, 3:18 am
silver lake. im down. peace

Sweet! Glad to have you aboard. Do you have any friends or gym buddies that might be interested?

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-10-07, 7:57 am
Oh it will be. We are going to combine our forces between MN and Wisconsin. I have a coordinator in mind and he has a good hookup for a gym. I have new people coming in everyday and they are awaiting activation. Soon I will have a better idea as to what we are dealing with here.

Great job Bro!

keep it all organized and It will all fall in place. Keep me posted and let me know if I can help out.

B.A.M.

harperpj
12-10-07, 10:42 am
Sweet! Glad to have you aboard. Do you have any friends or gym buddies that might be interested?

I lift in a home gym with my buddy, but he works like sixty hour weeks so I kinda doubt he would want to go anywhere unless it's really close. I'll definatly ask him but I doubt it. I havent really looked through the thread did you guys pick a spot or a date yet?

Riesjs
12-10-07, 11:11 am
way to step up oregon! growing fast!!

remember to vote big guys!, closes at 3:45!!
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=12949

MNfreak
12-10-07, 12:48 pm
i'll see if i can help you guys out i'll be in both Milwaukee and Eau Claire over the holidays

norrim1
12-10-07, 12:55 pm
I lift in a home gym with my buddy, but he works like sixty hour weeks so I kinda doubt he would want to go anywhere unless it's really close. I'll definatly ask him but I doubt it. I havent really looked through the thread did you guys pick a spot or a date yet?

Still working on that bro, we need a coordinator too. See if your friend is interested in getting on the forvm at least. Always helps to have more people on here!

norrim1
12-10-07, 12:56 pm
i'll see if i can help you guys out i'll be in both Milwaukee and Eau Claire over the holidays

See if you could rally the other guys the other guys up for something like this. I'm thinking sometime after the holidays. Once everyone gets settled in.

Riesjs
12-10-07, 1:31 pm
no spots or dates yet - get your location posted on here and starting brain storming gyms - i nominated oregonpanthers

I will be in Milwaukee over the holidays (st. francis,cudahy area) if anyone needs me. Since I work for Snap Fitness - I will probably get into the Bayview location once or twice

blueboy22
12-10-07, 2:07 pm
What's up fellas. Kenosha here. I don't post much at all, I spend most of my time here reading.

Anyways, I'm in. But at some point soon, we need to name a place, date, and time. It is hard to make a commitment without knowing when are where it will be. Lets just make a decision and go with it.

norrim1
12-10-07, 2:10 pm
What's up fellas. Kenosha here. I don't post much at all, I spend most of my time here reading.

Anyways, I'm in. But at some point soon, we need to name a place, date, and time. It is hard to make a commitment without knowing when are where it will be. Lets just make a decision and go with it.

Welcome to the show bro! I here you on that, we need to get our coordinator in place too.

oregonpanthers
12-10-07, 2:54 pm
Ok its time to get the nitty gritty down and out for all to decide on. The sooner we start getting specific the better we can plan and prep for the event. I am going to post a set of time frames and then a list of potential locations for the event. I urge you to vote!!!

After voting closes I will simply go with the popular time period and location. From their we find the gym of choice and the events that we wish to have take place during the event.

The time is now my friends, lets make this happen!

Riesjs
12-10-07, 2:54 pm
perfect

norrim1
12-10-07, 2:57 pm
Ok its time to get the nitty gritty down and out for all to decide on. The sooner we start getting specific the better we can plan and prep for the event. I am going to post a set of time frames and then a list of potential locations for the event. I urge you to vote!!!

After voting closes I will simply go with the popular time period and location. From their we find the gym of choice and the events that we wish to have take place during the event.

Way to carry the ABC flag bro!

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-10-07, 3:10 pm

Way to take charge Bro...

Let me know what I can do on this end...

B.A.M.

norrim1
12-10-07, 3:14 pm
Way to take charge Bro...

Let me know what I can do on this end...

B.A.M.

oregonpanthers meet BAD ASS MARTIN. He's the best hype man on the Boards. He's to the ABC what P.T. Barnaum was to the fuckin circus. Let him know if he can assist you in any way.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-10-07, 3:20 pm
oregonpanthers meet BAD ASS MARTIN. He's the best hype man on the Boards. He's to the ABC what P.T. Barnaum was to the fuckin circus. Let him know if he can assist you in any way.

B.A.M. holds the greatest show on earth!

Once you guys kick some knowledge back and forth and have a target goal for attendance thats real, shoot me a PM and we can get big on some promoting...

Good luck,

B.A.M.

harperpj
12-10-07, 5:24 pm

K-town! my neighbor!

oregonpanthers
12-10-07, 5:26 pm
Ok let the votes begin! I dont have a clue how to post a poll in these forums yet so we do it the old fashioned way. Do not reply with anything else other then the one combo of options you choose.

Locations:
UW-LaCrosse
UW-Eau Claire
UW-Milwaukee
UW-Madison

Time Frame:
Early Feb (1st weekend)
Mid Feb (2nd or 3rd weekend)
Late Feb (4th weekend)

I have connections to each of these universities as well as the gyms at those campuses. I can be absolutly sure to get a gym for the group if we did it at these locations. I will note that Eau Claire has the only remaining Golds Gym in Wisconsin and its not far at all from the EC campus. It would be kick ass to hold our event at a golds! But I am game for any one of the times and locations above. This vote will be tallied by me and me alone on Jan 1st and 11:59pm....have your vote and all your friends vote by then if note sooner. In the mean time lets figure out what we plan to do on this "1st Annual Wisconsin Warrior Animal Pack"

Riesjs
12-10-07, 5:28 pm
that is a nice golds too, i am sure they will let you in, pretty laid back there

harperpj
12-10-07, 5:43 pm
Milwaukee
Early February

jac71
12-10-07, 8:36 pm
Ok let the votes begin! I dont have a clue how to post a poll in these forums yet so we do it the old fashioned way. Do not reply with anything else other then the one combo of options you choose.

Locations:
UW-LaCrosse
UW-Eau Claire
UW-Milwaukee
UW-Madison

Time Frame:
Early Feb (1st weekend)
Mid Feb (2nd or 3rd weekend)
Late Feb (4th weekend)

I have connections to each of these universities as well as the gyms at those campuses. I can be absolutly sure to get a gym for the group if we did it at these locations. I will note that Eau Claire has the only remaining Golds Gym in Wisconsin and its not far at all from the EC campus. It would be kick ass to hold our event at a golds! But I am game for any one of the times and locations above. This vote will be tallied by me and me alone on Jan 1st and 11:59pm....have your vote and all your friends vote by then if note sooner. In the mean time lets figure out what we plan to do on this "1st Annual Wisconsin Warrior Animal Pack"

Just an FYI bro...I believe the 4th weekend in Feb is the Arnold! If I'm wrong my bad but I'm pretty sure that's the weekend of the Arnold

oregonpanthers
12-10-07, 9:17 pm
Yes the Arnold is taking place on the final weekend of Feb. This means we must move up the dates. We do this event either the final week of January or the first week of Feb and thats that. I think a Saturday would be best for everyone. So take pick between those two weeks. The locations remain the same.

norrim1
12-10-07, 9:21 pm
Yes the Arnold is taking place on the final weekend of Feb. This means we must move up the dates. We do this event either the final week of January or the first week of Feb and thats that. I think a Saturday would be best for everyone. So take pick between those two weeks. The locations remain the same.

To tell you the truth, I am probably going to be attending the Arnold in 2008. Not only the Cage, but I find an extreme calling to represent the ABC in our area and be part of whatever they have in mind for the weekend. I like your ideas so far on the locations. Do you have any links you could send me as to what these places look like that you have in mind? Intensity threw out a pretty good idea once, but I don't remember where it was.

oregonpanthers
12-10-07, 9:36 pm
Ok so I am going to be a major ass for this but to avoid pointless waisted time and uneeded waiting I am going to go and set the specifics on this event right here and now. More warning gives more time to plan your ride and your schedual. Thus without furthur adue this is where and when the WI ABC event will occure, no changes will take place after this.

Golds Gym Eau Claire, WI
Satuday Feb 2nd
Full days events to take place, intinerary pending.....

http://www.goldsgym.com/gyms/index.php?gymID=600
http://www.uwec.edu/home/
http://www.texasroadhouse.com/restaurant/271/
http://www.buffet.com/

naturalguy
12-10-07, 10:23 pm
Ok so I am going to be a major ass for this but to avoid pointless waisted time and uneeded waiting I am going to go and set the specifics on this event right here and now. More warning gives more time to plan your ride and your schedual. Thus without furthur adue this is where and when the WI ABC event will occure, no changes will take place after this.

Golds Gym Eau Claire, WI
Satuday Feb 2nd

Excellent, we will help spread the word.

norrim1
12-10-07, 10:29 pm

Golds Gym Eau Claire, WI
Satuday Feb 2nd

Awesome bro, your doing a great job and your attention to detail is right on the money. Eau Claire is a good spot for us MN boys around the metro area. Not too far across the river.

Riesjs
12-11-07, 3:10 pm
Texas roadhouse rocks!!! awesome chow!

Riesjs
12-12-07, 2:25 pm
a little insentive to get crackin...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11550

theres a video up of our gathering

oregonpanthers
12-12-07, 10:31 pm
Ok so now we have a date and place set out for the WI ABC meet up but what do we need from Animalpak to get this done right. The banner of course, what else would we need?

Of course recruitment is an on going process of which is going very well right now I might add!

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-13-07, 12:08 am
Ok so now we have a date and place set out for the WI ABC meet up but what do we need from Animalpak to get this done right. The banner of course, what else would we need?

Of course recruitment is an on going process of which is going very well right now I might add!

Get some new members to the session... build your member numbers and go with it, train hard then eat big thats it bro!

Signing the banners the easy part. Start getting the word out on the session and made it big. YOUR ALL ON THE RIGHT TRACK!

Let me know what you guys need to make this roll!

B.A.M.

blueboy22
12-13-07, 12:22 pm
I don't thimk I'll be able to get to this one, but hopefully some other time. The location is 4 hours away from me, which equals about $150 in gas in my truck (don't have that much $ to spend during the holiday season).

If someone is driving up from the Kenosha area, let me know and maybe we can split the costs.

oregonpanthers
12-13-07, 2:00 pm
I am going to Milwaukee this weekend to recruit from my former bodybuilding club at UW-Milwaukee. I have the executives from LaCrosse and Madison clubs doing them same. I suggested they all get a group(s) of 5 to carpool up to Eau Claire for the event. If enough time and warning is given out then any ride can be planned out to work. Break down the cost of gas and it will be much cheaper.

MNfreak
12-13-07, 2:22 pm
the 2nd of Feb. i'll see what i can do

LITEW8
12-13-07, 5:22 pm
4 guys from Rhinelander coming, if anyone from the area needs a lift.

Sorry to hop onto this late, been putting out the word in the northwoods.

Stay strong fellas

DRIVEN
12-13-07, 5:32 pm
Sheboygan. im in North Dakota now though...

MNfreak
12-13-07, 6:07 pm
Sheboygan. im in North Dakota now though...

ha ha " she-boy-gan " sorry just can't get over the name.

welcome

norrim1
12-13-07, 6:29 pm
4 guys from Rhinelander coming, if anyone from the area needs a lift.

Sorry to hop onto this late, been putting out the word in the northwoods.

Stay strong fellas

Better late than never bro! Are these guys your refering to members of them forvm? If not see what you can do about getting them on the board and posting. Welcome aboard!

Bulldozin727
12-14-07, 9:25 am
I am stationed in Nebraska right now but I will be moving to Mequon next fall to attend school. I will be in and out of the state in Feb. and March so someone please keep me posted. I would like to join up with some Wisconsin Animals. My home base when I move permanently will be Wisconsin Health and Fitness in Cedarburg. Be Easy, Nick

MNfreak
12-14-07, 9:29 am
I am stationed in Nebraska right now but I will be moving to Mequon next fall to attend school. I will be in and out of the state in Feb. and March so someone please keep me posted. I would like to join up with some Wisconsin Animals. My home base when I move permanently will be Wisconsin Health and Fitness in Cedarburg. Be Easy, Nick

Welcome Nick

LITEW8
12-15-07, 8:45 am
I am getting them signed up to the forvm pretty quick.

Stay Strong

oregonpanthers
12-15-07, 10:59 am
I like what I see here guys! More and more members by the day! Each one counts so keep em signing up! I have about 6 guys I have recruited myself personaly or through phone calls. I hope to here back from LaCrosse and Madison as to the numbers of members they have planning to go. I also want formal reservations made through this site to confirm your attendance to the WI Animals Gathering on Feb 2nd. So make sure they know to register and post if they want in!

Also.....we have an agenda! If you feel things should be moved or alterd let me know soon!

12 noon- Meet at Golds in Eau Claire WI
12:15- Introductions and hello's (who are you, where ya from, how much ya bench etc....)
12:30ish- Hit the weights!!!
2:00ish- Finish your damn workout and wrap it up!....Shower & change, drink your Real Gains etc.....
2:15- Sign the Animal banner
2:30 sharp-Leave for The Texas Road House to eat some steak and a loaded sweet potatoe!!
3:30ish- Say your good by's and head on home!

How does this sound fellas?

Bulldozin727
12-20-07, 4:38 pm
Thanks for the welcome fellas! I wish I could make it on the 2nd but there I will be in the middle of basketball season. Tough to get away when I run the program. Hope you guys have a freakin blast though and pound some serious Iron. Cheers Brothers! Be Easy, Nick

BryanSmash!
12-21-07, 11:00 pm
What's up fellas! Nice to meet everyone. I'm over in Appleton...I don't know if anyone's around my town...I'm way over on the northeast side of the state. Looking forward to meeting some like-minded lifters!

Winnovater
12-26-07, 7:13 pm
Yo guys when are we going to get our WI chapter up and running. I am newbie to this world but all ready an addict. Let me know!!! Winnovater Miltown, WI

norrim1
12-26-07, 9:50 pm
Yo guys when are we going to get our WI chapter up and running. I am newbie to this world but all ready an addict. Let me know!!! Winnovater Miltown, WI

Welcome aboard bro! We should have things up and running soon. It looks like there's a time and place already picked out.

BryanSmash!
12-27-07, 1:23 am
Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, unfortunately I won't be able to attend the one in Feb. I have Drill that weekend. Looking forward to the next one though!

norrim1
12-27-07, 1:26 am
Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, unfortunately I won't be able to attend the one in Feb. I have Drill that weekend. Looking forward to the next one though!

That's ok, you can't miss that! There's still a chance this date might be pushed back or something so stay tuned. Besides, we're not going anywhere...lol

BryanSmash!
12-27-07, 1:40 am
Cool, I'll keep checkin out this thread for updates....

hjayss
12-27-07, 2:26 am
I like what I see here guys! More and more members by the day! Each one counts so keep em signing up! I have about 6 guys I have recruited myself personaly or through phone calls. I hope to here back from LaCrosse and Madison as to the numbers of members they have planning to go. I also want formal reservations made through this site to confirm your attendance to the WI Animals Gathering on Feb 2nd. So make sure they know to register and post if they want in!

Also.....we have an agenda! If you feel things should be moved or alterd let me know soon!

12 noon- Meet at Golds in Eau Claire WI
12:15- Introductions and hello's (who are you, where ya from, how much ya bench etc....)
12:30ish- Hit the weights!!!
2:00ish- Finish your damn workout and wrap it up!....Shower & change, drink your Real Gains etc.....
2:15- Sign the Animal banner
2:30 sharp-Leave for The Texas Road House to eat some steak and a loaded sweet potatoe!!
3:30ish- Say your good by's and head on home!

How does this sound fellas?
Got it all figured out huh...print out programs and all...sounds like a show is gonna happen break out thr video camera and the popcorn...light...camera, action...

Riesjs
12-29-07, 10:15 am
got all the 'sconees PM'd for the event?

oregonpanthers
01-05-08, 4:15 pm
Ok folks its getting down there now. If you ARE going to be at the Feb 2nd WI ABC meeting then I need to have finalized confirmations via my email address by next week Friday at 10pm and not a minute later! From there you still need to join and rsvp on the Wi Animal Board forum, for those who are registared already your clear, for those of you who have friends who are not they need to ASAP! Have them email me now and registar as soon as they can. The agenda remains the same. I just need to see how we go about getting shirts right now. I am also working on getting some pros and or semi-pros to show up. The clock is ticking!

oregonpanthers@yahoo.com

oregonpanthers
01-14-08, 4:39 pm
Bad news is that Golds called to tell me now that they have constructtion taking place on their gym in Eau Claire on that weekend and thus we cannot hold our event here! Talk about a major let down! I am up for suggestions and alternatives as to what to do now? Postpone the event, try a new site? I just wanted to get this notice out ASAP either way. So sorry fellas! Hey bright side is we still got the Arnold just 4 weeks later!

cutterx2202
01-18-08, 12:46 pm
Wisconsinite here. What's going on? Grew up in Green Bay, doesn't seem to be many hardcore lifters there. Currently in Madison trying to meet some but so far only met a handful. When I lived in CA they were all over.

BRO
01-23-08, 6:59 am
Madison, WI here.

blueboy22
01-28-08, 2:00 pm
Bad news is that Golds called to tell me now that they have constructtion taking place on their gym in Eau Claire on that weekend and thus we cannot hold our event here! Talk about a major let down! I am up for suggestions and alternatives as to what to do now? Postpone the event, try a new site? I just wanted to get this notice out ASAP either way. So sorry fellas! Hey bright side is we still got the Arnold just 4 weeks later!

It's been two weeks with no updates man. What's going on with this?

blueboy22
01-28-08, 2:01 pm
Also, I know this is short notice, but if anyone wants to meet up around Milwaukee Saturday morning for a small get-together and to throw some iron around, shoot me a PM.

I'm open to meeting at any gym in the Milwaukee area...just let me know

blueboy22
02-02-08, 11:48 am

Brother, you jump on this board, take complete control of this whole effort, and then you disappear, leaving quite a few guys hanging.

Riesjs
02-02-08, 12:36 pm
We here in MN are throwing a pre Arnold gathering at this location if anyone is interested or is willing to make the drive...

Friday Feb 22nd, 5pm
The Gym

http://www.thegymusa.net/

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie...to&iwloc=A&f=d

Further more. I will be moving closer, or in fact, back to Wisconsin (Hudson, WI). My home town is Milwaukee, so I will be there here and there on occasion where we could work out gatherings that way as well. Gatherings can be scheduled to Eau Claire area, or Milwaukee area. Please PM me with your cities so I can get a good idea of who is interested and where you are from.

To all of you members, hang in there. I will help you guys get this going. we need to get a gathering together for all of you.

Riesjs
02-09-08, 11:44 am
Another reminder to those WI animals

1. hope you all made it out of the snow!

2. I will get together a gathering for late March. You will al be PM'd regarding a date and time. If you have any suggestions please post them up, or PM me.

Thank you for your help, lets get this thing rollin

blueboy22
02-11-08, 11:57 am

2. I will get together a gathering for late March. You will al be PM'd regarding a date and time. If you have any suggestions please post them up, or PM me.

Sounds good. I am just ready to get this thing going and start making it a regular event.

Riesjs
02-11-08, 12:05 pm
where you from blue?

blueboy22
02-11-08, 10:34 pm
where you from blue?

Kenosha, but I'm willing to travel it if means lifting with some like-minded guys who are serious about thier training.

Riesjs
02-12-08, 10:17 am
I have seen several posts or spoke with a handful of guys from the SE area of the state. I would like to get you guys set up with something around that regiong

MNfreak
02-12-08, 5:34 pm
Kenosha, but I'm willing to travel it if means lifting with some like-minded guys who are serious about thier training.

I was in Racine for x-mas. Damn bro is that ever a drive. I swear i used to get to Glendale Heights, IL faster. You could attend the chi town gatherings too, Double the gatherings.

Riesjs
02-18-08, 7:17 pm
Blueboy22
Bro
cutterx2202
bryansmash!
Winnovater
LITEW8
Driven
Daninarmy
Harperpj
Tnt2008
Bruiser
Mister t
Dirt
twistinsteel

am i missing anyone?

blueboy22
02-20-08, 7:18 am
Blueboy22
Bro
cutterx2202
bryansmash!
Winnovater
LITEW8
Driven
Daninarmy
Harperpj
Tnt2008
Bruiser
Mister t
Dirt
twistinsteel

am i missing anyone?

Not that I can think of

Bulldozin727
02-20-08, 9:43 am
Hey Fellas, I posted before that I will be moving to Mequon for school at Concordia. In Nebraska right now but looking forward to the move. My home base will be " The Real " in Cedarburg. I was just there this weekend in fact. Worked out on Friday and Saturday. Anyways, Let me know when this late March meeting is going to happen. I will be in the area again for a wedding the 27th - 31st. I would love to meet some fellow brothers. Be Easy, Peace-Nick

P.S. Add me to this list of Wisconsin brothers. I won't be a regular until August but I would love to be included. Be Easy

blueboy22
02-20-08, 10:14 am
Hey Fellas, I posted before that I will be moving to Mequon for school at Concordia. In Nebraska right now but looking forward to the move. My home base will be " The Real " in Cedarburg. I was just there this weekend in fact. Worked out on Friday and Saturday. Anyways, Let me know when this late March meeting is going to happen. I will be in the area again for a wedding the 27th - 31st. I would love to meet some fellow brothers. Be Easy, Peace-Nick

P.S. Add me to this list of Wisconsin brothers. I won't be a regular until August but I would love to be included. Be Easy

Sounds good .......How did you like The Real?

Bulldozin727
02-21-08, 9:18 am
It was alright I guess. Not a lot of space in the basement to do Cleans or Deads. Had to move preacher curl out of the way to make room. It was pretty empty when I was there both days so it didn't matter too much. When it is busy things will probably be a pain in the ass because you know there will be a bunch of people doin biceps. There always is no matter where ya go. Anyways, I had a guest pass for the weekend. Member rates don't seem to terrible bad from what I saw. The place is twice as big as it was when Wisconsin Health & Fitness still had it. Good things happening. The owner is an older guy who seems like a pretty cool cat. Well, Thanks for includin me in this band of brothers. Be Easy, Peace- Nick

blueboy22
03-10-08, 10:47 am
Alright boys. Obviously oregonpanthers disappeared, so I'll do what I can to get this thing going.

Is there any interest in trying to set something up for 3/30 or 4/5? Pm me or post in here if you are.

Bulldozin727
03-10-08, 3:49 pm
Whats Crackin Blue? I will be in Cedarburg for a wedding, March 26th - March 31st. So obviously something in that area works best for me. I will be staying with my girl and driving anywhere to far away won't be an option for me. I believe you said you are in Kenosha right? How far would it be for you to make it that way if this group gathering doesn't work out? I am not familiar with the location of Kenosha. Hit me back and let me know, otherwise I will try and make it to the group gathering if it happens that weekend. Be Easy Brother, Peace- Nick

blueboy22
03-12-08, 11:07 am
Whats Crackin Blue? I will be in Cedarburg for a wedding, March 26th - March 31st. So obviously something in that area works best for me. I will be staying with my girl and driving anywhere to far away won't be an option for me. I believe you said you are in Kenosha right? How far would it be for you to make it that way if this group gathering doesn't work out? I am not familiar with the location of Kenosha. Hit me back and let me know, otherwise I will try and make it to the group gathering if it happens that weekend. Be Easy Brother, Peace- Nick

Cedarburg is only about an hour from me. What day is the wedding?

Bulldozin727
03-13-08, 9:42 am
Saturday the 29th, Be Busy that whole day as far as I know. Let you know if something changes. Be Easy Brother, Peace-Nick

PM me if you are interested in hittin it together. We can work shit out after that.

G Diesel
03-13-08, 1:32 pm

Way to take charge Riesjs... Such initiative is critical to the growth of the ABCs. Props bro. Peace, G

Riesjs
03-14-08, 2:19 pm
I have finally moved!

I am currently in Hudson, WI. A short skip and a jump from Eau Claire if anyone is ever interested. The golds should be up and running in the near future. My home town is Milwaukee, which SE WI seems to be the most concentrated. I have no internet in my house, so I will try to get what I can done for everyone as soon as I can.

Bulldozin727
04-25-08, 7:29 pm
Damn Fellas, Still nothin happening here yet. I won't be outta Nebraska till August but will be visitin Cedarburg, WI again in June. If I have some help I would be willing to try and set something up. It would be at "The Real Fitness" in Cedarburg. Shout at me if anybody is interested. I have a wedding to be at on June 29th but Saturday June 28th would be a very real possibility. The owner seems like a real cool ass dude but their free weight room is a little small. My girl knows the area better than I and I am sure she could recommend a great place to chow down afterwards. If this does not work then when I get moved I will look at putting in some serious time for this deal. Be Easy My Brothers, Peace- Nick

Dimz21
04-27-08, 10:22 pm
Damn Fellas, Still nothin happening here yet. I won't be outta Nebraska till August but will be visitin Cedarburg, WI again in June. If I have some help I would be willing to try and set something up. It would be at "The Real Fitness" in Cedarburg. Shout at me if anybody is interested. I have a wedding to be at on June 29th but Saturday June 28th would be a very real possibility. The owner seems like a real cool ass dude but their free weight room is a little small. My girl knows the area better than I and I am sure she could recommend a great place to chow down afterwards. If this does not work then when I get moved I will look at putting in some serious time for this deal. Be Easy My Brothers, Peace- Nick

Hey man i'll meet up with ya, I'm from around Appleton so if anyone is intersted in meeting up somewhere around that area let me know and we'll get something started. I'm not real sure where Cedarburg is but i'll find my way. Let me know if you got anymore info.
Peace - Danny

oregonpanthers
04-28-08, 5:04 pm
Sorry for the long lay off guys! I forgot all about my animal brothers while getting adjusted to the new city, grad school, new job, all that shit! I am back now and here to stay this time. I am more eager then ever to step up and do what ever I can to make things work for the WI ABC chapter. I currently live in La Crosse, WI and plan to be here through May of 2009 before I graduate from graduate school. I am president of the strength & power sports club here at UW-La Crosse right now and we have a strong mens and women following in weightlifting, powerlifting and bodybuidling. I really really want to organize and coordinate a summer gathering for all WI animals and the like!

I feel that the Golds Gym in Eau Claire WI is the most appropriate location for a group like this to meet at. Getting the venu and date is easy on my part, promoting this and recruiting animals to come is another, this will be a collective effort from all of us!

Bulldozin727
04-28-08, 7:11 pm
Hey man i'll meet up with ya, I'm from around Appleton so if anyone is intersted in meeting up somewhere around that area let me know and we'll get something started. I'm not real sure where Cedarburg is but i'll find my way. Let me know if you got anymore info.
Peace - Danny

Even if just you, me and some others from the South East hit it up that would be tight. There is no way I will be able to make it to Eau Claire any time soon not with gas blowin up through the roof. Any other animals besides you interested in this kind of a get together go ahead and PM me and we can agree on a time and a possible place to eat some meat afterwards. Be Easy Brothers, Peace-Nick

blueboy22
04-30-08, 10:39 am
Sorry for the long lay off guys! I forgot all about my animal brothers while getting adjusted to the new city, grad school, new job, all that shit! I am back now and here to stay this time. I am more eager then ever to step up and do what ever I can to make things work for the WI ABC chapter. I currently live in La Crosse, WI and plan to be here through May of 2009 before I graduate from graduate school. I am president of the strength & power sports club here at UW-La Crosse right now and we have a strong mens and women following in weightlifting, powerlifting and bodybuidling. I really really want to organize and coordinate a summer gathering for all WI animals and the like!

I feel that the Golds Gym in Eau Claire WI is the most appropriate location for a group like this to meet at. Getting the venu and date is easy on my part, promoting this and recruiting animals to come is another, this will be a collective effort from all of us!

I appreciate the efforts, but no thanks. You are the same guy that set up a date, cancelled the event, and then disappeared for months.

blueboy22
04-30-08, 10:40 am
Peace - Danny

Even if just you, me and some others from the South East hit it up that would be tight. There is no way I will be able to make it to Eau Claire any time soon not with gas blowin up through the roof. Any other animals besides you interested in this kind of a get together go ahead and PM me and we can agree on a time and a possible place to eat some meat afterwards. Be Easy Brothers, Peace-Nick

I'll be there. No question about it. I'll have a couple other animals with me as well.

Enforcer
04-30-08, 10:50 am
Lets get it goign fellas. ANything you need from me to help the process, just hit me up.

As Stuart Scott says," I'm from Sconsin, your from sconsin, and behold the power of chesse."

BryanSmash!
05-01-08, 2:04 pm
Peace - Danny

Hey I live in Appleton. Hit me up sometime.

blueboy22
05-02-08, 11:18 am

What's happening brother? Make sure to include this Animal anytime you guys are getting together.

Dimz21
05-03-08, 11:16 pm

Hey lets set it up, whats a gym thats free or cheap to meet up at hit the wieghts and then eat some grub after words?? lets get it goin anybody else from around A-town lets get together set up a date my brothers!!
peace Danny

BryanSmash!
05-03-08, 11:49 pm
Hey lets set it up, whats a gym thats free or cheap to meet up at hit the wieghts and then eat some grub after words?? lets get it goin anybody else from around A-town lets get together set up a date my brothers!!
peace Danny

Good idea. Right now it seems like you me and Blueboy22 are the only ones around in the Appleton area. I lift at Club West in Neenah on a regular basis, but am open to suggestions. Saturdays work well for me if its not a my drill weekend.

blueboy22
05-05-08, 10:30 am
Alhtough it about a 90 minute drive, I will be there if I can.

What about the May 31st? Does that work for you guys?

BryanSmash!
05-05-08, 2:32 pm
Alhtough it about a 90 minute drive, I will be there if I can.

What about the May 31st? Does that work for you guys?

I should be free that day.

Dimz21
05-05-08, 9:58 pm
I should be free that day.

I lift at 7 fitness in greenville but may 31 sounds good to me lets get it together a-town animals!! I'm jacked up about this boys i cant wait!! so we got the day may 31st, now place and time.

blueboy22
05-06-08, 12:32 pm
OK, I don't want to push my ideas on anyone, because it's not my style. So lets get this thing going with some input from all....

Date: Saturday May, 31st

Time: Lets hear your preference......

Place: never been to Appleton, what do you guys suggest?

Bodypart: Anything upper-body

Animals: blueboy22, Dimz21, BryanSmash!

Round up all the Animals you guys know and lets do this thing!!!!!

Universal Rep
05-06-08, 12:50 pm
Sometimes, a little push is all that's needed.

It's why I'm here... Better me than Enforcer, hahahaha....

So fellas, what it's gonna take to get the bird up in the air?

blueboy22
05-06-08, 12:55 pm

Whether its 10 of us or 50 of us, we will be there on May 31st pumping iron.

BryanSmash!
05-06-08, 2:52 pm
OK, I don't want to push my ideas on anyone, because it's not my style. So lets get this thing going with some input from all....

Time: Lets hear your preference......

Animals: blueboy22, Dimz21, BryanSmash!

Round up all the Animals you guys know and lets do this thing!!!!!

I think the time should be early afternoon, like around 1pm. However I think the one who has the furthest to drive to get here should make the ultimate decision.
I asked about having non members lift at my gym Club West, but they charge some bullshit out of town fee so it would cost $15(!) to lift for the day. I havent hit up Golds yet, which is a block from my house, but that might be a better option. Also dont know if anyone who is coming is a member.
Another option if you want to go the free route,and if theres not too many people, is to have you guys come over to my house, we can bring my weights up from the basement, and lift in the driveway or my garage. We can also flip the tractor tire up and down the driveway if you want. Old school.

Enforcer
05-06-08, 3:00 pm

Wow U-Rep talking shit, I see how it is.

Whatever you guys need to get this ABC off the ground, let me know

daninarmy
05-06-08, 3:17 pm
Appelton is fine with me I just have to make sure I am off of work. All you can do is call Golds and see what they can offer us for a few hours.

manitowoc here

Thing Big

blueboy22
05-06-08, 3:19 pm
I think the time should be early afternoon, like around 1pm. However I think the one who has the furthest to drive to get here should make the ultimate decision.
I asked about having non members lift at my gym Club West, but they charge some bullshit out of town fee so it would cost $15(!) to lift for the day. I havent hit up Golds yet, which is a block from my house, but that might be a better option. Also dont know if anyone who is coming is a member.
Another option if you want to go the free route,and if theres not too many people, is to have you guys come over to my house, we can bring my weights up from the basement, and lift in the driveway or my garage. We can also flip the tractor tire up and down the driveway if you want. Old school.

Can you give Golds a call and see what they can do for us and let me know?

As for the time, I'm about 90 minutes away, but anytime is good for me. I'll wait for the other Appleton guy to check in, but 1PM is fine with me.

Whats the buffet situation like around there?

blueboy22
05-06-08, 3:20 pm
Appelton is fine with me I just have to make sure I am off of work. All you can do is call Golds and see what they can offer us for a few hours.

manitowoc here

Thing Big

Great to here brother. Hopefully you have the day off.

I Pm'ed all the Wi guys from this thread today and let them know.

blueboy22
05-06-08, 3:23 pm

Time: 1PM as of now

After workout food stop:

Animals: blueboy22, Dimz21, BryanSmash!, daninarmy

Round up all the Animals you guys know and lets do this thing

Universal Rep
05-06-08, 3:23 pm
When you fellas are ready, start a headcount...

BryanSmash!
05-07-08, 1:58 am
Can you give Golds a call and see what they can do for us and let me know?

As for the time, I'm about 90 minutes away, but anytime is good for me. I'll wait for the other Appleton guy to check in, but 1PM is fine with me.

Whats the buffet situation like around there?

Ill stop in Golds on thursday to get prices.
There is a badass chinese buffet just down the road from Golds.

BryanSmash!
05-07-08, 2:43 am

After workout food stop:

Animals: blueboy22, Dimz21, BryanSmash!, daninarmy

Place: Probably Golds if I can make a good enough sales pitch.
Afterworkout food stop: Probably China Buffet down the road from Golds. Yum.

blueboy22
05-07-08, 9:57 am
If you guys have any friends that are going to be coming, shoot me a PM so I can start getting a head count. I'ld like to have a rough idea of how many people will be there by the 16th.

Blueboy22 +1 (my lifting partner)

blueboy22
05-07-08, 10:25 am

Place: Possibly Golds

After workout food stop: Chinese Buffet

Animals: blueboy22 +1, Dimz21, BryanSmash!, daninarmy

Bulldozin727
05-08-08, 10:02 am
I'll be there. No question about it. I'll have a couple other animals with me as well.

Alright Fellas, I have a second date set up to go with your Appleton date. Saturday, June 28th at the Real Fitness in Cedarburg, WI. I talked with the owner this morning and he said if we bring a group of us he would be willing to let us in for $5 a piece. My girl is tracking a buffet that we can hit up close by afterwards. Let me know if you guys are in for this and then I will email the owner all the details. Do we get a banner for our chapter or how does that work? I don't care who ends up being our coordinator as long as we can keep gettin dates set up. The team thing seems to be workin best for us right now. Gotta love Brotherhood.

Date: Saturday, June 28th

Place: Real Fitness, Cedarburg, WI

Bodypart: Their free weight space is a little small so we might have to split up.

After workout food stop: TBD

Animals:

Two dates within a month of each other. Could you ask for anything more?! Be Easy Brothers, Peace-Nick

blueboy22
05-08-08, 10:23 am
Alright Fellas, I have a second date set up to go with your Appleton date. Saturday, June 28th at the Real Fitness in Cedarburg, WI. I talked with the owner this morning and he said if we bring a group of us he would be willing to let us in for $5 a piece. My girl is tracking a buffet that we can hit up close by afterwards. Let me know if you guys are in for this and then I will email the owner all the details. Do we get a banner for our chapter or how does that work? I don't care who ends up being our coordinator as long as we can keep gettin dates set up. The team thing seems to be workin best for us right now. Gotta love Brotherhood.

Bodypart: Their free weight space is a little small so we might have to split up.

Animals:

Two dates within a month of each other. Could you ask for anything more?! Be Easy Brothers, Peace-Nick

Thats what I'm about brother. May and June are now taken care of.

I'll get us a banner for the Appleton ABC and it will travel with us to Cedarburg.

Enforcer
05-08-08, 10:33 am
Looks like Sconsin is making things happen. Do you guys have an exact number of people for your first event?

blueboy22
05-08-08, 10:38 am
Looks like Sconsin is making things happen. Do you guys have an exact number of people for your first event?

I am looking to get a head count by the 17/18th. I have quite a few PM's out to the guys that have posted in this thread.......

Enforcer
05-08-08, 10:39 am
I am looking to get a head count by the 17/18th. I have quite a few PM's out to the guys that have posted in this thread.......

Good shit bro

BryanSmash!
05-08-08, 2:56 pm
I contacted Gold's today and they normally charge $15 per person, but they will give us a 5$ discount for a group rate, so it'll be 10$ a person if you guys want to go there.
The chinese buffet is roughly $6.95 for lunch if we end up going there.

blueboy22
05-08-08, 4:33 pm
I contacted Gold's today and they normally charge $15 per person, but they will give us a 5$ discount for a group rate, so it'll be 10$ a person if you guys want to go there.
The chinese buffet is roughly $6.95 for lunch if we end up going there.

Sounds good to me.

blueboy22
05-08-08, 6:54 pm

Time: 1PM

Place: Golds Gym

After workout food stop: Chinese Buffet (down the road from Golds)

Cost: $10

Animals: blueboy22 (+training partner), Dimz21, BryanSmash!, daninarmy

BryanSmash!
05-09-08, 1:58 am

Animals: blueboy22 (+training partner), Dimz21, BryanSmash!, daninarmy

Cool, Ill make the arrangements at Golds then unless anyone has any objections.

Phil800101
05-09-08, 10:51 am
Glad to see my Animal brethren to the North getting things up and running. Good luck guys, hope you get a good turnout, and train hard! I'm looking forward to seeing some pics at the end of this month.

If you all ever get a lift going closer to Milwaukee (Appleton and Cedarburg are a little far for me, what with gas prices and all), I might be interested in making the drive up and attending the session. That is, if you don't mind an F.I.B. training with you guys, lol.

blueboy22
05-09-08, 11:01 am
Glad to see my Animal brethren to the North getting things up and running. Good luck guys, hope you get a good turnout, and train hard! I'm looking forward to seeing some pics at the end of this month.

If you all ever get a lift going closer to Milwaukee (Appleton and Cedarburg are a little far for me, what with gas prices and all), I might be interested in making the drive up and attending the session. That is, if you don't mind an F.I.B. training with you guys, lol.

Anytime you want to stop in Kenosha (right across the border), you are more than welcome to ride up with me.

blueboy22
05-09-08, 11:14 am

Also, I was born and raised in Springfield. I didn't move to Wisconsin until I was 23. I am still a FIB at heart.

Phil800101
05-09-08, 11:31 am
Anytime you want to stop in Kenosha (right across the border), you are more than welcome to ride up with me.

Cool, thanks bro!

Also, I was born and raised in Springfield. I didn't move to Wisconsin until I was 23. I am still a FIB at heart.

Lol, that term cracks me up so much.

atowndrock
05-09-08, 3:44 pm
May 31st in Appleton? I'll try to make it, gotta see what the work schedule looks like (i work on every weekend)

blueboy22
05-09-08, 4:10 pm
May 31st in Appleton? I'll try to make it, gotta see what the work schedule looks like (i work on every weekend)

We would love to have you there brother.

blueboy22
05-09-08, 5:12 pm
Date: Saturday May 31st

Attending Animals: blueboy22 (+training partner), Dimz21, BryanSmash!, daninarmy
Possibles: riesjs, atowndrock

blueboy22
05-11-08, 4:44 pm
I am hoping to get a headcount one week from today. If you fellas are going to be bringing anyone with you, please let me know.

Round up your friends and get them signed up here.

-blueboy

blueboy22
05-12-08, 7:46 pm
Looks like LITEW8 may be making an appearance as well, hopefully with a few other Animals.

Keep recruiting some new Animals fellas.

BryanSmash!
05-13-08, 1:23 pm
Alright everyone, lifting at Golds in Appleton has been finalized today for the ABC of Wisconsin on Saturday May 31rst at 1pm.
Heres the address:
Gold's Gym
2700 W College Ave
Appleton WI 54914
Heres the phone number: 920-733-4653
Point of contact is Kevin at the front desk.
Here's directions:
http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&q=golds+gym&near=Appleton,+WI&fb=1&sa=X&oi=local_group&resnum=1&ct=image

If anyone has any questions for anything I didn't cover just let me know.

blueboy22
05-13-08, 2:28 pm
Attending Animals:
blueboy22 (+training partner)
Dimz21
BryanSmash!
daninarmy
LiteW8

Possibles:
riesjs
atowndrock

MNfreak
05-14-08, 7:37 pm
damn i would join yall but i got a wedding that afternoon, next time

mk53220
05-15-08, 2:46 pm
Where does the Milwaukee Animals lift at??

blueboy22
05-15-08, 5:44 pm
Where does the Milwaukee Animals lift at??

What do you mean?

I'll be driving up from Kenosha.

mk53220
05-15-08, 7:06 pm
Is there any ABC meets or gyms in Milwaukee??

blueboy22
05-15-08, 8:59 pm
Is there any ABC meets or gyms in Milwaukee??

The ABC - Wisconsin will be in Appleton in May and Cedarburg in June.

Maybe Milwaukee could be a possible location for July.......

Any chance you can make the drive up to Appleton in two weeks?

blueboy22
05-16-08, 1:09 pm
I'll be out of towm most of this weekend....

Just wanted to give one last bump to this for the weekend. Sunday night, I will be sending a headcount to UREP, so if you are going to bring a girlfriend/friend/whatever, please let me know so I can have them accounted for.

Bulldozin727
05-17-08, 2:21 pm
Fellas, PM me if you want to attend the Cedarburg meeting in June. The owner wants me to email him details on possible numbers. He is promising a day rate of 5$ if a good number of us are coming. My girl is still workin on a good place for us to eat afterwards. I know it is kind of far in advance but we need to jump on this if it is going to happen.
Be Easy Brothers, Peace-Nick

See My earlier post for the details thus far

Dimz21
05-18-08, 10:04 pm
Fellas, PM me if you want to attend the Cedarburg meeting in June. The owner wants me to email him details on possible numbers. He is promising a day rate of 5$ if a good number of us are coming. My girl is still workin on a good place for us to eat afterwards. I know it is kind of far in advance but we need to jump on this if it is going to happen.
Be Easy Brothers, Peace-Nick

See My earlier post for the details thus far

Hey you can pretty much count me in for cedarburg. Lift hard brothers peace Danny

blueboy22
05-19-08, 12:57 pm
Looks like we will have around 8 Animals at our first ABC. Not as many as I would like, but it only takes two of us to get this thing going.

Fellas, it would be a huge help if you can spread the word for me, do a little recruiting, and get that number even higher. I'm counting on you guys......

blueboy22
05-20-08, 7:08 pm
Looks like we will have around 8 Animals at our first ABC. Not as many as I would like, but it only takes two of us to get this thing going.

Fellas, it would be a huge help if you can spread the word for me, do a little recruiting, and get that number even higher. I'm counting on you guys......

Anyone have any luck on the recruiting trail???

LITEW8
05-21-08, 9:36 am
Been Trying With No Luck As Of Right Now. Will Be In Appleton This Weekend And Lifting At The Local Y. Will See If I Can Stir Up Any Interest For The Next Weekend.

blueboy22
05-21-08, 11:38 am
Been Trying With No Luck As Of Right Now. Will Be In Appleton This Weekend And Lifting At The Local Y. Will See If I Can Stir Up Any Interest For The Next Weekend.

Much appreciated. I am having a hard time convincing guys in my gym to drive 90 minutes or more to go to this event. Damn gas prices........

The success of this event and future events will largely be determined by the efforts of ALL of us.

BryanSmash!
05-21-08, 1:59 pm

Hey hit me up if you want to lift together on Saturday morning. I live in Appleton.

blueboy22
05-22-08, 6:47 pm
Got the banner and samples in the mail today.

Only other piece of business is I need someone to volunteer to bring a camera, take some pics, and upload them to photobucket or something like that.........let me know if any of you will take care of this for me.

blueboy22
05-22-08, 6:48 pm
Attending Animals:
blueboy22 (+training partner)
Dimz21
BryanSmash!
daninarmy (+ 1 one freind)
LiteW8

Possibles:
riesjs
atowndrock

blueboy22
05-25-08, 4:31 pm
Got the banner and samples in the mail today.

Only other piece of business is I need someone to volunteer to bring a camera, take some pics, and upload them to photobucket or something like that.........let me know if any of you will take care of this for me.

Bump to this guys......we are less than a week away.

daninarmy
05-25-08, 8:51 pm
I cam bring a camera but some one will have to show me how to upload them to the site

blueboy22
05-25-08, 9:13 pm
I cam bring a camera but some one will have to show me how to upload them to the site

Thanks bro

blueboy22
05-28-08, 10:24 am
Only a few days away....

LITEW8
05-29-08, 9:48 am
Dude Can't Wait. We Just Meet In The Lobby?

blueboy22
05-29-08, 10:44 am
Dude Can't Wait. We Just Meet In The Lobby?

Yeah. I'll be there in my red ANIMAL shirt....

blueboy22
05-30-08, 11:58 am
Tomorrow is the day boys.

I'll be gassing up the truck in a few minutes and making preparations for the long 2.5 hour drive tomorrow.

blueboy22
05-30-08, 9:48 pm

Animals:

I will be there for sure........

ktowntitans37
06-01-08, 12:07 am
Good times in Appleton.

Thanks for all the nutrition advice as well. Time to get eatin'.

blueboy22
06-01-08, 1:42 am
We had a great first WI ABC today. We a small but very solid group of guys meet up today and had a great lifting session at Golds in Appleton.

Afterwards we were able to sit down at a Chinese Buffet and talk shop about nutrition, supps, and workout routines.

I am looking forward to the next session in less than a month. Time to train the wheels next time.

BryanSmash!
06-01-08, 1:44 am
Good times in Appleton.

Thanks for all the nutrition advice as well. Time to get eatin'.

Glad you had a good time. I think it turned out very well! That banner was badass!

BryanSmash!
06-01-08, 1:46 am
We had a great first WI ABC today. We a small but very solid group of guys meet up today and had a great lifting session at Golds in Appleton.

Afterwards we were able to sit down at a Chinese Buffet and talk shop about nutrition, supps, and workout routines.

I am looking forward to the next session in less than a month. Time to train the wheels next time.

Right on. Had a great time!

LITEW8
06-01-08, 8:31 pm
I Think It Turned Out Well. Good Meeting Up. Looking Forward To This Next One. Hope To See Everyone And More There. THE GOLDS GYM IN APPLETON IS AWESOME!

blueboy22
06-02-08, 10:55 am

Bodypart: Up to each person (I'll be hitting the wheels)

Cost: $5

Spread the word and lets try to double our numbers from the Appleton ABC.

blueboy22
06-02-08, 11:28 am
Attending Animals:
blueboy22
LiteW8
Bulldozin727

As you guys finalize your plans and figure out whether you can come or not, shoot me a PM so I can take care of the other stuff. I'ld like to get a headcount by 6/18.

blueboy22
06-06-08, 10:36 am
Fellas, I sent a PM to bulldozin early this week making sure we were still on and have not heard back from him yet. If I don't here anything by the middle of next week, I am probably going to make plans to attend the NW IN ABC which is about 2 hours from me on the same day (6-28).

Just a heads-up.

Bulldozin727
06-06-08, 7:54 pm
Been busy as fuck fellas, sorry about the wait. I hit pmed Blue Boy and we are still in business. PM him like he said so I can let the owner know how many will be rollin. Don't run off Blue, lookin forward to meetin you brother. Be Easy Brothers, Peace-Nick

blueboy22
06-09-08, 12:50 pm
Been busy as fuck fellas, sorry about the wait. I hit pmed Blue Boy and we are still in business. PM him like he said so I can let the owner know how many will be rollin. Don't run off Blue, lookin forward to meetin you brother. Be Easy Brothers, Peace-Nick

You heard the man, Cedarburg in the 28th.

Shoot me or him a PM if/when you can commit to coming.

MNfreak
06-12-08, 2:12 pm
You heard the man, Cedarburg in the 28th.

Shoot me or him a PM if/when you can commit to coming.

Cedarburg!?!?!?!? damn it how'em i supposed to hook up with my nieghbors if they keep playin on the other side of the world? don't any of ya live on the west side?

Bulldozin727
06-16-08, 8:03 pm
12 days and counting Brothers. I won't be in the state again until August so lets make this happen. I have been grinding my teeth waiting for an event I could actually go To. Had any RSVP's Blue? I guess if this doesn't work out I will still be going if anyone wants to join me. Be Easy Brothers, Peace-Bulldozin

blueboy22
06-17-08, 6:35 pm
12 days and counting Brothers. I won't be in the state again until August so lets make this happen. I have been grinding my teeth waiting for an event I could actually go To. Had any RSVP's Blue? I guess if this doesn't work out I will still be going if anyone wants to join me. Be Easy Brothers, Peace-Bulldozin

I will be there for sure. I"m in Cali right now, but I will shoot all the WI guys a PM when I get back to find out who will be there.

blueboy22
06-21-08, 1:28 pm
PM's are out to everyone. I'll start posting a list as I get replies.....

Bulldozin727
06-24-08, 3:42 pm
Sounds like a Winner brother. See you this weekend. Be Easy, Peace-Nick

LITEW8
06-27-08, 2:56 pm
Sounds like a Winner brother. See you this weekend. Be Easy, Peace-Nick

SORRY GUYS I AM GOING TO HAVE TO BOW OUT, I HAVE AN MRI TOMORROW ON MY KNEE. SCREWED IT UP LAST WEEK AND JUST GOT OUT OF THE DOCTOR. SO MRI AND HE THINKS PROBABLY SURGERY. JUST A BAD SITUTAION. SO I WILL HAVE TO DECLINE. HAVE A GREAT LIFT AND HOPE TO GET TO THE NEXT ONE!!!

STAY STRONG FELLAS

blueboy22
06-27-08, 4:58 pm
SORRY GUYS I AM GOING TO HAVE TO BOW OUT, I HAVE AN MRI TOMORROW ON MY KNEE. SCREWED IT UP LAST WEEK AND JUST GOT OUT OF THE DOCTOR. SO MRI AND HE THINKS PROBABLY SURGERY. JUST A BAD SITUTAION. SO I WILL HAVE TO DECLINE. HAVE A GREAT LIFT AND HOPE TO GET TO THE NEXT ONE!!!

STAY STRONG FELLAS

Tough luck bro. Hope the MRI turns out better than expected.

returntodominance
07-07-08, 6:53 am
live down in Janesville.

BryanSmash!
07-09-08, 2:14 am
live down in Janesville.

welcome to the forum! I used to drill out of Janesville. Nice place!

returntodominance
07-09-08, 6:39 am
I was in the navy myself.

BryanSmash!
07-10-08, 2:31 am
I was in the navy myself.

Cool, my dad was in the Navy for 18 years. Yep, Im in the Guard. Im up in Appleton now though.

LITEW8
07-15-08, 12:35 pm
How Was The Abc In Cedarburg? How Many Guys Showed Up? Hope It Went Well.

Stay Strong

-mri Wasn't Good. Having Knee Surgery End Of August, On Crutches For A Month And Rehab For Another 3 Months-

BryanSmash!
07-16-08, 6:27 pm

Stay Strong

-mri Wasn't Good. Having Knee Surgery End Of August, On Crutches For A Month And Rehab For Another 3 Months-

Wow that sucks man!

BryanSmash!
07-16-08, 6:27 pm

Stay Strong

Wow that sucks man! Sorry to hear that! Hope you'll be up and squatting soon!

BryanSmash!
07-22-08, 7:40 pm
Hey, Im stationed in Ft Mccoy for a couple more weeks, anyone on this side of the state want to lift?

BryanSmash!
07-24-08, 7:56 pm
Also, how is everyone? There doesn't seem to be a lot of activity on this thread lately.

Bulldozin727
07-24-08, 8:28 pm
Sup Brothers, Moving to Cedarburg on the 7th of August. Going to Coach Football for Kettle Moraine Lutheran Highschool. Start school at Concordia in Mequon on August 25th. If there are any animals out there that go to Concordia then shout at me so we can find one another to train. Finally will be out of Nebraska and in everyones neck of the woods. Hoping to get some training in with some of you over the next 9 months. Be Easy Brothers, Peace- Nick

BryanSmash!
07-31-08, 5:10 pm
Cool man! Welcome back to Wisconsin. Theres plenty of cheese to go around.

blueboy22
08-01-08, 10:03 pm
Things have been crazy lately. Got hired as the Off Coord for one of the local high school football teams and that has been keeping me pretty busy the last month or so.

I'ld like to come up with a Sunday sometime in late Auguest/early September that we could put something together.

Throw out some dates you guys are available and lets try to have another successful ABC.

Phil800101
08-06-08, 5:00 am
Our next Chicago ABC isn't going to be too far from SE Wisconsin, so I figured I'd throw out an invite to any of you who might be interested in attending:

When: Sunday August 24th, Meet at 1:00 PM, Train at 1:30, Eat Afterwards

Where: USA Gym- 7621 West 100th Place, Unit B, Bridgeview, IL 60455

Cost: $10/person

Remember to wear an Animal T-Shirt.

Here's a link to the USA Gym website for more info on the place:

http://www.usagyminc.com/index.html

Just let me know in the Chicago ABC thread if you plan on coming out:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=9531

LITEW8
08-06-08, 9:53 am
Things have been crazy lately. Got hired as the Off Coord for one of the local high school football teams and that has been keeping me pretty busy the last month or so.

I'ld like to come up with a Sunday sometime in late Auguest/early September that we could put something together.

Throw out some dates you guys are available and lets try to have another successful ABC.

SORRY FELLAS WON'T BE ABLE TO ATTEND ANY ABCs DURING LATE AUGUST EARLY SEPTEMBER. WILL BE ON CRUTCHES. HOWEVER IF YOU DO HAVE ANOTHER ONE UP IN THE APPLETON AREA, I WILL TRY TO COME BY AND SEE HOW ITS GOING. THE LAST ONE WAS FUN AND SORRY I DIDN'T MAKE THE LAST ONE. HOW DID THE ONE IN CEDARBURG GO?

CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB. COACHING KIDS IS ALWAYS FUN.

STAY STRONG FELLAS

LITE W8

BryanSmash!
08-07-08, 7:22 am
I'd be down with another meet in Appleton if anyone else is interested.

Orpheus333
08-25-08, 2:32 pm
From Green Bay but I go to school in Eau Claire (UWEC).

BryanSmash!
08-26-08, 1:50 am
Great to have you on board Orpheus!

blueboy22
09-11-08, 10:44 am
How's is going fellas?

It's been crazy around here. Start of a new school year and coaching football has me busy as hell.

I'm down for coming back up to Appleton in early November......

daninarmy
09-11-08, 7:46 pm
early Nov sounds good to me

BryanSmash!
09-12-08, 2:39 am
I'll be down if it's not the 7th-9th weekend. Im also game for October if anyones interested.

midwest
09-19-08, 4:35 pm
what up fellas i'll be ther for that one, im in kaukauna

BryanSmash!
09-21-08, 1:00 am
what up fellas i'll be ther for that one, im in kaukauna

Cool man! Glad to have ya aboard!

mhammer12
09-22-08, 2:50 am
Hey brothers, new to the forvm and wanted to drop a line to my fellow Wisconsin Animals. Is there an ABC coming up anytime soon? I saw talk of November? I'm out of Milwaukee but willing to drive wherever to make it. Also, I don't want to come off that I'm trying to promote this because I have no ties to the competition but on November 1st Wrath is guest posing at the NPC Badger State Competition in West Allis. With him being an Animal athlete I thought it fitting that we all should go and show our support.

LITEW8
09-24-08, 7:17 pm
I'll be down if it's not the 7th-9th weekend. Im also game for October if anyones interested.

HEY GUYS,
GREAT TO BACK BY A COMPUTER. MID NOVEMBER WORKS FOR ME. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO DRIVE BY THEN. BUT LETS GET TOGETHER. LETS GET IT GOING.

STAY STRONG FELLAS

LITEW8
09-24-08, 7:18 pm
Hey brothers, new to the forvm and wanted to drop a line to my fellow Wisconsin Animals. Is there an ABC coming up anytime soon? I saw talk of November? I'm out of Milwaukee but willing to drive wherever to make it. Also, I don't want to come off that I'm trying to promote this because I have no ties to the competition but on November 1st Wrath is guest posing at the NPC Badger State Competition in West Allis. With him being an Animal athlete I thought it fitting that we all should go and show our support.

THAT WOULD BE GREAT TO GO BUT SORRY MAN I'M IN A WEDDING. HOPE SOME OF YOU GUYS CAN GO.

STAY STRONG

Phil800101
09-30-08, 12:35 pm
Hey fellas, just wanted to extend an invite to you all for our next Chicago ABC. Here's the info:

Date: Sunday October 12th

Time: Meet-1:00 PM
Lift-1:30 PM
Eat-Immediately afterward.

3595 Hennepin Dr.
Joliet, IL 60435

Cost: To be determined. (I'm working on getting guest passes or a reduced day rate.)

So there it is. The gym is basically right off of I-55, just past the mall at the Route 30 exit.

Like I said, I'm going to try and get some guest passes or a reduced day rate for people. I'll post that info up as soon as I can get it.

As for eating afterwards, there are alot of restaurants right near the gym. Here's a list of some of them:

Outback Steakhouse
Texas Roadhouse
Lone Star Steakhouse
Hooters
Diamond's (Family style place.)
Steak and Shake
Old Country Buffet
TGI Friday's
Crapple...I mean, Applebee's

Personally, my vote would be for Outback or Texas Roadhouse. Let me know what you all think.

Also, please post up in here if you plan on coming so that I can get a rough headcount, and so that I can get enough guest passes if I can manage to get those.

Hope to see you all there!

More info is available in the Chicago ABC Thread:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=9531

BryanSmash!
10-14-08, 1:13 pm
Just thought I'd throw a date out there- how's Saturday Nov 15th around 1pm sound to everyone?

mhammer12
10-15-08, 3:11 pm
Just thought I'd throw a date out there- how's Saturday Nov 15th around 1pm sound to everyone?

I'm in.

BryanSmash!
10-16-08, 2:16 am
I'm in.

Good deal. That makes two so far.

LITEW8
10-26-08, 4:45 pm
Good deal. That makes two so far.

I MIGHT BE ABLE TO. DEPENDS ON THE TIME. I WILL BE AROUND THE AREA BUT HAVE SOME PLANS. MIGHT BE ABLE TO ADJUST DEPENDING ON WHERE ITS AT.

STAY STRONG

BryanSmash!
10-26-08, 5:10 pm
I MIGHT BE ABLE TO. DEPENDS ON THE TIME. I WILL BE AROUND THE AREA BUT HAVE SOME PLANS. MIGHT BE ABLE TO ADJUST DEPENDING ON WHERE ITS AT.

STAY STRONG

We can go the Golds that we went to last time, or to Club West, which is about three miles from Golds. I haven't called yet, but if only three people show up, I might not be able to get the group rate again. In either case, the cost would be $15 for each gym. I'm partial to Club West because I'm a member, also I like the free towels and hot tub. I'm cool with either though.
Also, we have to pick a spot to eat. I'm cool with the Chinese buffet again if you guys want to go, otherwise that area has restaurants all over the place.

blueboy22
10-27-08, 10:09 am

I'll have to check the calendar, but I don't believe I have anything going on that day.

Football will most likely be over tomorrow, and I will start being around a lot more often again.

Thanks for getting this going.

BryanSmash!
10-27-08, 1:45 pm
I'll have to check the calendar, but I don't believe I have anything going on that day.

Football will most likely be over tomorrow, and I will start being around a lot more often again.

Thanks for getting this going.

No prob. Hey maybe you and Mhammer12 could carpool and save some cash for food later.

Harter
10-29-08, 6:45 am
im knew in the house and fell apon this thread out of wi. im from wi but curently in the navy. so if i have any questions i will be counting on you guys to help me out. become the beast.

BryanSmash!
10-29-08, 11:34 am
im knew in the house and fell apon this thread out of wi. im from wi but curently in the navy. so if i have any questions i will be counting on you guys to help me out. become the beast.

Glad to have you aboard! No pun intended heheh.

BryanSmash!
11-05-08, 12:27 pm
So we're a little over a week away, and I'd thought I'd check to see if this date works for everyone, or if we need to push it back a week. Also, any thoughts on the gym options or where we want to eat.

BryanSmash!
11-11-08, 5:38 pm
Well, I'm not going to be able to make this Saturday now. Anyone want to lift on the 21rst instead?

BryanSmash!
11-15-08, 3:58 pm
Hmmm, well I gotta say fellas, Im a little disappointed in the lack of overall response here. So, if anyone happens through my area, hit me up and I'll be more than happy to lift with ya if Im free that day. It may not be an ABC meet, but hey its something.

BryanSmash!
11-20-08, 2:17 am
Oh, here's the link to thread with the pics from the from the July ABC meet. Just came across it again.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=18718

daninarmy
11-22-08, 11:09 pm
We need to set something up for Jan. What do you guys think?

BryanSmash!
11-23-08, 12:34 am
I think there needs to be more activity on this thread. Also more concrete plans and commitments.
If nothing happens with this Dan, and you want to lift in Appleton, hit me up and Ill lift with ya on Sat. Jan 3.