PDA

View Full Version : The Pak, Pump, Stak, Test "Stack"

DRAKE LIKES GYM
11-13-07, 2:36 am
How do I stack them? Advice is needed.

sorry if this is already a thread, but i couldn't find any with this exact stack.

Thanks Bros!

rob_in_korea
11-13-07, 3:44 am
I do Pak in the morning after breakfast, Test with whatever meal before my workout (around 2.5-3 hours before I workout), Stak2 45 mins before workout, Pump 30 mins before workout. Hope this helps....

naturalguy
11-13-07, 6:45 am
I do Pak in the morning after breakfast, Test with whatever meal before my workout (around 2.5-3 hours before I workout), Stak2 45 mins before workout, Pump 30 mins before workout. Hope this helps....

That sounds perfect ^^^^^^^^

simpleguy
11-13-07, 11:51 am
That sounds perfect ^^^^^^^^

x2

chrisg29
11-20-09, 1:26 pm
How about running the same stack, but working out first thing in the AM?
5:45 Wake
6:05 Breakfast
6:45 Workout

I'm mostly asking about Test & Pump, Stak & Pak I can do later in the day. Should I take them both with breakfast?

Thanks!

chrisg29
11-30-09, 10:14 am

I'm mostly asking about Test & Pump, Stak & Pak I can do later in the day. Should I take them both with breakfast?

Thanks!

*bump*

Any thoughts?

LVs
12-10-09, 3:13 am
*bump*

Any thoughts?

If possible, to get up up earlier, to take PAK and TEST with breakfast (something easy for digestion like oatmeal and whey shake), to wait for 1,5 hour, to take STAK and 15 min after - PUMP. Wait for 30 minutes and train.

Sidawi
12-14-09, 11:24 pm
I'm confused how to take the test/stak combo. On test it says to take with the last meal before you lift so about 2 hours preworkout. Then on the site where it gives you staks for the goals you want it tells you to take stak 1 hour before then test 30 min prior to lifting. can someone clear this up for me.

Animal Rep
12-21-09, 3:29 pm

Thanks!

For best results eat earlier. Try to eat by 6 and have Test, take Pump 630, then hit the gym 650 or so.

I'm confused how to take the test/stak combo. On test it says to take with the last meal before you lift so about 2 hours preworkout. Then on the site where it gives you staks for the goals you want it tells you to take stak 1 hour before then test 30 min prior to lifting. can someone clear this up for me.

Answered in your other thread.

Snoman
01-31-10, 9:22 am
Does Animal Pak, Pump, Stak, Test "stack" make a good stack? Would anyone add anything to this?

Animal Rep
02-02-10, 5:23 pm
Does Animal Pak, Pump, Stak, Test "stack" make a good stack? Would anyone add anything to this?

Absolutely, and it depends on your goals, age, ect.

G Diesel
02-02-10, 5:47 pm

Thanks!

In that case, I would eat and take Test and Pump around 6:30. Then Pak with your 2nd whole food meal and in these circumstances maybe Stak before bed.

Peace, G

mritter3
02-03-10, 8:33 am

exactly what i was gonna say...spot on there.