PDA

View Full Version : Animal in Australia

erhan101
11-19-07, 7:13 pm
Well, it happened again. We live in the worst country EVER. Australia. I just got a call from FedEx letting me know that the shipment that i orderd got rejected. The following substance was not aloud to be imported: Animal M-Stack. I also had test in there but it seems there isnt any update on that so i was told to be cautious. Its just bullshit how we cant use these products as freely as Americans can. Earlier this year i tried to import DHEA which hehe was rejected also. Seems like i can only stick to my Stack2. Happy lifting guys ;)

Nulllogik
11-19-07, 7:17 pm
Seems like i can only stick to my Stack2. Happy lifting guys ;)

Youre saying that like its a bad thing... Stack2 is AWESOME!

But it does suck about the Mstack...

Freakshow
11-19-07, 7:18 pm
Sorry to hear about your situation, but we dont need to know about you illegally importing DHEA.

erhan101
11-19-07, 7:19 pm
Youre saying that like its a bad thing... Stack2 is AWESOME!

But it does suck about the Mstack...

Oh i LOVE stack2 dont get me wrong, but i would have loved to try mstack and test etc.. lol

Nulllogik
11-19-07, 7:51 pm
Oh i LOVE stack2 dont get me wrong, but i would have loved to try mstack and test etc.. lol

Oh yea, that would be an awesome stack... Now stack2 and Mstack is potent as hell also. Too bad its hard for you to get.

Since you can get test, get some more while you can. Just in case.

anml
11-19-07, 9:40 pm
damb brother, you get your supps from US. i just had one question, it's kind of a dumbass question but how much does that ship 4? you proably pay more for shipping then the supps.

TufffGuY
11-19-07, 10:38 pm
Sorry to hear about your situation, but we dont need to know about you illegally importing DHEA.

he was jsut just blowing off some steam man, don't be a D-Bag, wut r u gonn do call the cops on him.

Geek
11-19-07, 11:25 pm
he was jsut just blowing off some steam man, don't be a D-Bag, wut r u gonn do call the cops on him.

i doubt anyone is gonna call the cops, but at the same time, its probably inappropriate to discuss illegal activities.

never_2_big
11-20-07, 12:39 am
im from oz too man, and the same thing happened to me. i emailed the therapeitc goods administration and they said that the substance beta-ecdyesterone is an androgenic compound. so that is a no no.

does stak 2 come through ok? and did you say that test was cleared by customs.

erhan101
11-20-07, 2:13 am
damb brother, you get your supps from US. i just had one question, it's kind of a dumbass question but how much does that ship 4? you proably pay more for shipping then the supps.

if im buying alot, it doesnt cost that much. so its ok in terms of shipping price.

erhan101
11-20-07, 2:17 am
im from oz too man, and the same thing happened to me. i emailed the therapeitc goods administration and they said that the substance beta-ecdyesterone is an androgenic compound. so that is a no no.

does stak 2 come through ok? and did you say that test was cleared by customs.

yeah bro, stack2 came through perfectly last time including my pump and pak. When i was talking to the Fedex dude he said Test wasnt on there list so they let that through but you may want to be careful, so i would advise you guys stock up before australia says something crazy like its only for terminaly ill individuals lol.

btw, i didnt illegaly import it. ive never tried it lol.

enyways, heres an update on the M-Stack. It's ilegal to import the product as an individual/resident. BUT universal nutrition has forwarded me to some suppliers who do sell to the public and it is available this way. So in the end its a go to use mstack =) HAPPY LIFTING.

Macrobolic
11-20-07, 3:36 am
Well, it happened again. We live in the worst country EVER. Australia. I just got a call from FedEx letting me know that the shipment that i orderd got rejected. The following substance was not aloud to be imported: Animal M-Stack. I also had test in there but it seems there isnt any update on that so i was told to be cautious. Its just bullshit how we cant use these products as freely as Americans can. Earlier this year i tried to import DHEA which hehe was rejected also. Seems like i can only stick to my Stack2. Happy lifting guys ;)

I feel for ya man. That sucks royally. I don't understand some of these importation laws that they have going on in other countries. Just stupid imo.

never_2_big
11-20-07, 3:54 am
yeah bro, stack2 came through perfectly last time including my pump and pak. When i was talking to the Fedex dude he said Test wasnt on there list so they let that through but you may want to be careful, so i would advise you guys stock up before australia says something crazy like its only for terminaly ill individuals lol.

enyways, heres an update on the M-Stack. It's ilegal to import the product as an individual/resident. BUT universal nutrition has forwarded me to some suppliers who do sell to the public and it is available this way. So in the end its a go to use mstack =) HAPPY LIFTING.

looks like ill have to give test a try then... where did universal tell you to shop for m stak? ive seen a few places with it but the prices are way out there almost a 100 bucks a can.
thanks for the heads up bro

MarlboroMan
11-20-07, 4:10 am
Sorry to hear about that brother...
I've purchased some supplements with my friends - got rejected - and they were not ilegal.
My friend has a BB nutrition shop - so all of animal products I order thru him - he doesen't seem to have probs with delivery services or customs...

erhan101
11-20-07, 4:27 am
looks like ill have to give test a try then... where did universal tell you to shop for m stak? ive seen a few places with it but the prices are way out there almost a 100 bucks a can.
thanks for the heads up bro

Im from melbourne so universal gave me a few shops in melbourne, but i knew that they didnt stock the mstack just pack etc.. Thes Supplement Den in QLD does stock M-Stack and Real Gains and many more. www.thesupplementden.com.au

enjoy.

never_2_big
11-20-07, 4:30 am
Im from melbourne so universal gave me a few shops in melbourne, but i knew that they didnt stock the mstack just pack etc.. Thes Supplement Den in QLD does stock M-Stack and Real Gains and many more. www.thesupplementden.com.au

enjoy.

thanks bro, big help!!!

Elite
11-20-07, 6:43 am
Know how you feel. Ordered from bb.com last month, big load.

PAK
PUMP
FLEX
NITRO
EAA STAK arrived

Customs withheld
TORRENT x2
SHOCK THERAPY
STAK

All they left me with the seizure notice was a defra form, explaining how food and plant products cant be imported. Yet stores here sell the same products.

Im desperate to import CUTS and TEST, but really aint sure if they'll be cleared. Customs are strange!

mex.i.can
11-20-07, 5:51 pm
let's not get emotional about erhan "illegally importing" dhea. it's not like he placed it between his butt-cheeks and crossed the border. he probably ordered it legally through a website and when the shipment got to the border, it was turned back.

that sucks that you can't import these products as an individual/resident to your country. they probably consider all these bodybuilding supplements a luxury down there and want to boost the economy by only permitting licensed stores to distribute them at ridiculous prices. i checked out the supplement den website that erhan posted and those prices are ridiculous. if prices were that jacked up in the united states, i would probably be bulking up with hot dogs, potted meat, and spam...lol.

alex000
03-10-08, 3:11 am
i live in australia i want to buy some animal products i was looking at bb.com but i was hearing alot about them be seized by customs is this true? is there another place i can get them in australia? or another american site with a different courier like usps i heard that they usally pass them through

thanks

BennoAus
03-10-08, 5:25 am
hey dude, ive bought stuff from bulknutrition and they use fedex, ive got stuff from them before, although my latest batch hasnt arrvied yet. normally they get through alright.

never_2_big
03-10-08, 6:24 am
there are issues with some animal products being shipped to us here in Australia, however there are a large number of items that make it through fine. I'll post what i've brought in...

Animal Pak
Animal Flex
Animal Nitro and Nitro G
Animal Pump
Animal Cuts
Torrent
Storm
Shock Therapy
Uni Liver
GH Max
BCAA 1000

M-Stak will not pass through, so don't waste your time or money trying!

alex000
03-10-08, 7:55 am
any one else pass animal through customs in australia?

Aus4484
03-10-08, 8:43 am
Theres a few sites in Aus you can buy a limited Universal range from, they hurt you on price though ie $67.95 for Pak, I bought that in the US for $21.95. Regardless, if you've got the cash, you don't have to worry about it being seized, and the delivery is pretty good. I get it the next day in Perth.

alex000
03-10-08, 8:51 am
yeah iv seen some aus sites
like ebay.com.au
australiansportnutrition.com

is there any better aus sites?

but i still dont want to pay that much since i can get them from america
but there is always a risk of them sending it back

Aus4484
03-10-08, 9:01 am
If you snoop around the government websites for customs, you will come across the banned substance list. Most of the gear is pretty much ok, as long as it's things like amino's etc. Yohimbe is a big no no, I don't know how many of the blends have that in there. I'm guessing if you can buy it here, you should have no trouble importing it, unless Universal reformulate products for overseas markets. One of their reps should be able to help answer that.

alex000
03-10-08, 9:03 am
yeah i heard something about amino acids too
and animal pak has some in it so its a risk to get it from america

never_2_big
03-10-08, 5:49 pm
i have the banned substance lists printed out, if i track down the site i'll post it up. Youre right though, yomimbe or any of its derivatives will not be allowed through so that rules out animal TEST, you can buy MSTAK here but its super expensive like 85 a can.

Some aussie sites you can check are-
supplementden.com.au
afan.com.au
adastreet.com.au

just a few i've checked out.

BennoAus
03-11-08, 5:13 am
got my order from bulknutrition and mstak came through fine

never_2_big
03-11-08, 5:15 am
got my order from bulknutrition and mstak came through fine

are you serious??? thats too cool, do they express post?

BennoAus
03-11-08, 5:20 am
yeah man, well i got it FedEx Priority, although it got into the country on the 8 mar. customs just slapped a yellow 'clear' sticker on it, hadnt even been opened dude.

never_2_big
03-11-08, 5:25 am
yeah man, well i got it FedEx Priority, although it got into the country on the 8 mar. customs just slapped a yellow 'clear' sticker on it, hadnt even been opened dude.

hmmm, that still worries me a bit, maybe i should just try and order once and see how i go.

alex000
03-11-08, 5:52 am
well if you do let us know how it goes

im might just take a risk and order some animal from bb.com and see what happens

never_2_big
03-11-08, 5:58 am
well if you do let us know how it goes

im might just take a risk and order some animal from bb.com and see what happens

i just ordered some man, i'll post when i know what happens.

bb.com is good they just have a bad wrap at customs so most boxes get opened. ive ordered once a month for a year now and every box has been opened.

alex000
03-11-08, 6:07 am
ok thanks man appreciate it

Aus4484
03-11-08, 6:09 am
I think it's more of a customs thing than a bb.com rep thing. I've had friends in the US send me stuff and it's always been opened. How long do you generally wait for an order from them to come through? I've been thinking about ordering, especially seeing how strong the AUD is currently.

never_2_big
03-11-08, 6:12 am
I think it's more of a customs thing than a bb.com rep thing. I've had friends in the US send me stuff and it's always been opened. How long do you generally wait for an order from them to come through? I've been thinking about ordering, especially seeing how strong the AUD is currently.

bout a week bro, not much longer than that. if you're interested i've got a promo code that'll give u a bit of a discount... sorta takes the pain off the postage.

alex000
03-11-08, 6:16 am
if you mind me asking whats have you ordered animal m stack?

never_2_big
03-11-08, 6:24 am
if you mind me asking whats have you ordered animal m stack?

one of the above posts has everything ive ordered fromm bb.com. the mstak i oredered from them did not clear customs.

i just ordered a can of mstak from bulk nutrition, and hopefully the result will be better.

alex000
03-11-08, 6:26 am
atleast you know someone else has got it through in australia you shouldnt have a problem

never_2_big
03-11-08, 6:28 am
atleast you know someone else has got it through in australia you shouldnt have a problem

yeah man, lets hope

alex000
03-11-08, 6:29 am
and also heres a helpfull site for the aussies
i know most aussies know about this but i thought i might help the others that dont

http://www.tga.gov.au/docs/html/bringmed/apendixa.htm

http://www.tga.gov.au/docs/html/bringmed/apendixb.htm

have a look at them before you order items

alex000
03-16-08, 8:35 am
any updates on the mstack?

rhane
03-16-08, 9:16 am
you try ebay? any purchases that way would be coming from someone's personal mail address and not a corporate one like Animal. Could that help you with the import problem?

never_2_big
03-17-08, 2:22 am
any updates on the mstack?

just checked, the status says international shipment release, but im not sure if this means its been cleared, or its available for clearence. i guess i'll find out tomorrow.

Carpe Diem P.T
03-17-08, 7:35 am
all i want is a frigging beanie. cant find one anywhere.

alex000
03-17-08, 11:08 am
just checked, the status says international shipment release, but im not sure if this means its been cleared, or its available for clearence. i guess i'll find out tomorrow.

you should get it then

let us know

never_2_big
03-17-08, 9:04 pm
mstak arrived at 930 this morning

"6"
04-22-08, 8:35 pm
Customs withheld
TORRENT x2
SHOCK THERAPY
STAK

All they left me with the seizure notice was a defra form, explaining how food and plant products cant be imported. Yet stores here sell the same products.

Im desperate to import CUTS and TEST, but really aint sure if they'll be cleared. Customs are strange!

Thats strange, I've ordered Torrent multiple times up until November last year with no problems. Guess they must have added it to the "list". Its so stupid and so aggravating sometimes. I want Test so badly!! You guys can try ebay.com.au for M-Stak. I think I saw one can going for AUD$70, and its the iconic version.

Dipsh!t
04-26-08, 11:22 am
you can get M-Stak over the counter in Australia, but you cannot import it...

Maharg
04-26-08, 6:10 pm

Prolly not wise to call the man who can ban you a D-bag. Just a bit of a warning.

born0withno0soul
04-26-08, 6:24 pm

we all blow off steam sometimes. this is a forum to help improve peoples knowledge of weightlifting and healthy living. did that rant in any way, shape, or form improve anyones knowledge about weightlifting or healthy living? hell no, so its completely useless and inappropriate. so was your post

pmug0000
04-26-08, 6:29 pm
Prolly not wise to call the man who can ban you a D-bag. Just a bit of a warning.

we all blow off steam sometimes. this is a forum to help improve peoples knowledge of weightlifting and healthy living. did that rant in any way, shape, or form improve anyones knowledge about weightlifting or healthy living? hell no, so its completely useless and inappropriate. so was your post

I agree with both of you, but the dude's post was from last November. I think the issue has been resolved.

Maharg
04-26-08, 9:36 pm
I agree with both of you, but the dude's post was from last November. I think the issue has been resolved.

Lol. my bad, i didnt look at when it was posted.

Gman32
05-20-08, 4:37 am
Can anyone, give me a clue as to what products are available in Australia, in particular Sydney??? Any help would be great, currently I'm using the pak, pump and nitro!, I'd love to try test and omega, if they're ever going to be available? Also is anyone distributing T's, DVD's, Beanies etc etc! That shit rocks, would love to be sporting one!!!

Cheers Guys
Gman32

Gman32
05-20-08, 4:40 am
Can anyone, give me a clue as to what products are available in Australia, in particular Sydney??? Any help would be great, currently I'm using the pak, pump and nitro!, I'd love to try test and omega, if they're ever going to be available? Also is anyone distributing T's, DVD's, Beanies etc etc! That shit rocks, would love to be sporting one!!!

Cheers Guys
Gman32

sjfou
05-21-08, 2:32 am
Universal has a distributor, that'll be your best start... ill try find the details at home & post 'em up

Gman32
05-21-08, 2:41 am
You are a good man!!! Thanks heaps bro!!! Your in Australia???

never_2_big
05-21-08, 5:57 am
whats up gman? where in oz u from im in brizzy... Alot of animal products are available here Oz but they are real pricey... If youve got a credit card id strongly suggest buying from an online retailer from the USA... even with the high shipping price it'll turn out much cheaper

Macrobolic
05-23-08, 9:04 pm

Just saw this thread, but yeah that sucks royally.

"6"
05-25-08, 10:59 am
I got a couple of Test cans in last month. Just to let you guys know. Dunno how long it will be able to get through tho.

The worse thing is you can't even get protein supplements in from anywhere. Damned local retailers here charge an arm and two legs for the most basic of supps. BAH!

never_2_big
05-26-08, 8:53 am
i hear that man, the protein is definately the worst part of the situation...

test huh, thats impressive... who did u order through?

"6"
05-26-08, 9:30 am
test huh, thats impressive... who did u order through?

bb.com, but it could be by chance it passed customs tho. I thought that I would just give it a whack so I ordered just one can. Should have ordered a few more. I'd make a killin. Lol.

never_2_big
08-14-08, 1:39 am
I just tried to order my bimonthy 2 cans of animal pak and it seems that the Therapeautic Goods Administration here in Aus has taken it upon themselves to ban the Pak.

I'm still waiting for a reply email from the TGA for the exact reason but it really has me perplexed as to why such a basic supplement would be stopped at the border while other supps that have more anabolic potential easily get through.

Best case scenario I go back to paying 60 bucks a can for the PAK, worst case... I DONT GET IT AT ALL

Damn Government!

Carpe Diem P.T
08-14-08, 4:20 am
SIGH

InkdMuscle
08-14-08, 5:08 pm
bro that sucks balls. sorry to hear that u are having supp problems. but i gotta quick solution. Just move the US. easy as pie. lol.

BennoAus
08-15-08, 1:53 am
yep legislation has once again changed. m-stak is now a no no again due to the gov changing the policies on enzymes, animal/plant/human based doesnt matter anymore, they will not allow it. my two cans got seized from the order i made a few weeks agi for when i get back to australia......dammit!!!!!! so royally f*cked.

B.A
08-31-08, 6:51 am
That's ridiculous banning the pak, hopefully some of the retailers here pick up the 88 pack, I fear what the price will be though.

Aussie Trainer
10-21-08, 12:38 am
Hey Aussie ppl,

Just a question to where you get all your Universal gear? Ive searched the net and came across Hercules Health & Fitness Supplements on Ebay. Seem to be the cheapest (still not that cheap) in Oz. I'm looking at spending close to $500 every 2 or so months...

never_2_big
10-21-08, 1:56 am
Hey Aussie ppl,

Just a question to where you get all your Universal gear? Ive searched the net and came across Hercules Health & Fitness Supplements on Ebay. Seem to be the cheapest (still not that cheap) in Oz. I'm looking at spending close to $500 every 2 or so months...

bit of advice bro! dont but the shit from australian stores. they rip you off big time. get yourself a credit card and head to bodybuilding.com or bulknutrition.com or discountanabolics.com. the exchange rate and shipping sucks but it still pretty much works out cheaper in the long run.

Aussie Trainer
10-21-08, 7:26 am
Yeah that is an option, but going thru a few threads, some guys are having items stopped by customs, and not letting them thru. Last thing I want to do is buy a shitload of items, then have customs not allow it thru :((

Have you ever had any problems??

never_2_big
10-21-08, 7:59 am
Yeah that is an option, but going thru a few threads, some guys are having items stopped by customs, and not letting them thru. Last thing I want to do is buy a shitload of items, then have customs not allow it thru :((

Have you ever had any problems??

only on a couple of things... just be careful bro, ost in this thread what you want to order and i'll be able to tell yes or no. ive ordered most of the anial and universal line, had a few things stopped, but not too many.

post up your shopping list and we'll see how we go.

Aussie Trainer
10-21-08, 9:33 pm
Well my list was gonna look like this
2 x Pak
2 x Nitro
Flex
Stak2
Pump
Mstak
Cuts
And also some Whey Protein

Bulk 3 weeks on 1 off - Pak, Nitro, Flex, Stak2, Pump, Mstak
Cut 3 weeks on 1 off - Pak, Nitro, Flex, Cuts

never_2_big
10-22-08, 1:12 am
Well my list was gonna look like this
2 x Pak
2 x Nitro
Flex
Stak2
Pump
Mstak
Cuts
And also some Whey Protein

Bulk 3 weeks on 1 off - Pak, Nitro, Flex, Stak2, Pump, Mstak
Cut 3 weeks on 1 off - Pak, Nitro, Flex, Cuts

ok, thats a pretty hefty list you got goin there...

because youre ordering pak youll have to use bulknutrition or discount anabolics bb.com no longer ship pak to oz.

pak is OK, flex is OK, Nitro is OK, Cuts is OK, pump is OK.

mstak and stak2 are kinda borderline. some inspectors let it through and soe don't. ive had it seized once but its come through ok twice. for those 2 i would use bulknutrition, they send an ingredient profile which get it through...

DONT order whey protein unless you have a declaration from manufacturer and an import permit. one look at it and customs will seal the box and return it no ifs or buts.

is there any particular reason youre goin on a 3 week bulk and a 3 week cut? You'll barely see the resutls after one cycle and youll probably lose them white youre on the cut...

maybe you should run your bulk for 2 cycles or even run a few cycles of stak2 2 or 3 and then use mstak with cuts. it'll keep you growing and shedding fat

Aussie Trainer
10-22-08, 6:55 am
I'm right at the peak of my nutrition & training, so any form of supplement/s I take I should start to make some difference. Its more of a "get a feel for" it all. See if they work for me. Due to my line of work, I can never really go on a massive bulk phase, so gentle steady increases in lean mass is fine by me. Once I get results (Im sure I would), then it'd be go time!

Aussie Trainer
10-22-08, 7:29 am
ok, thats a pretty hefty list you got goin there...

because youre ordering pak youll have to use bulknutrition or discount anabolics bb.com no longer ship pak to oz.

pak is OK, flex is OK, Nitro is OK, Cuts is OK, pump is OK.

mstak and stak2 are kinda borderline. some inspectors let it through and soe don't. ive had it seized once but its come through ok twice. for those 2 i would use bulknutrition, they send an ingredient profile which get it through...

DONT order whey protein unless you have a declaration from manufacturer and an import permit. one look at it and customs will seal the box and return it no ifs or buts.

is there any particular reason youre goin on a 3 week bulk and a 3 week cut? You'll barely see the resutls after one cycle and youll probably lose them white youre on the cut...

maybe you should run your bulk for 2 cycles or even run a few cycles of stak2 2 or 3 and then use mstak with cuts. it'll keep you growing and shedding fat

What items do you get from bulk nutrition? And how much did it cost for shipping/taxes etc on top of the product price? Just looking at that site, could save just under $200 Aussie bucks, thats without any shipping yet though...

never_2_big
10-22-08, 8:43 am
What items do you get from bulk nutrition? And how much did it cost for shipping/taxes etc on top of the product price? Just looking at that site, could save just under $200 Aussie bucks, thats without any shipping yet though...

from bulknutrition.com ive ordered pak, pump, flex, nitro and mstak. i cant remember how much it cost but if you go through the first stages of the checkout put your addy in and it will calculate shipping. for your order it'll be pretty high but im guessing it might still come in lower than what aussie retailers sell for. plus you wont have to order for another 2 months or so.

CJP90
12-10-08, 11:23 pm
Hey Guys, just wondering if Animal Omega is able to come to Australia without any problems?

never_2_big
12-11-08, 1:09 am
Hey Guys, just wondering if Animal Omega is able to come to Australia without any problems?

i cant say for sure whether or not its on the banned supp list but considering its an animal based oil product i would say it is... however if you order from a lesser known oline store u might be lucky enough to get it cleared. for all the iffy products avoid bb.com, their prices are the cheapest but when youve gotta send it back and pay that shipping it gets pricey anyway.

try bulknutrition.com, or discountanabloics.com, ive order some stuff off the list and it made it through ok.

bradfoster
03-03-09, 4:54 am
check out vitaminking.com.au
never had a problem, cheap prices, has majority of the animal range

Aussie Trainer
04-22-09, 4:26 am
Has anyone used AllStarHealth.com to buy universal products & get into Oz??

IcedAbz
04-24-09, 1:45 pm
Online is a bitch, personaly i buy all my supps from the store.. Do you guys have a "Vitamin King" there? $60 AUD for every single animal supplement..

Aussie Trainer
04-28-09, 5:19 am
Nar no VitaminKing in WA.
I ordered half my stuff from www.supplementwarehouse.com.au
and the other half from bulknutrition.com
Saved over $100 ordering half the stuff from bulknutrition.
Lets hope it all gets thru!

Supp Warehouse
Protein
Glutamine
M-Stak

BulkNutrition
Pak (88 Pak)
Storm
Nitro
Cuts

FarBeyondDriven
04-30-09, 2:04 am
Guys i usually buy from A1 supplements and after ordering a can of cuts among other products, was told that they will no longer be getting cuts in! I then checked vitaminking and they don't have it either. Whats going on have cuts been banned in Australia? Also where is the cheapest place to pick up some Storm? Cheers guys

Aussie Trainer
05-08-09, 11:15 pm
I just got my order in from USA, and it had storm & cuts in it.
Maybe check out Bulknutrition.com or Allstarhealth.com

FarBeyondDriven
05-09-09, 9:25 pm
OK cheers so with getting cuts from either of thode places they will clear through customs do you know?

FarBeyondDriven
05-10-09, 8:30 am
oh and also Aussie Trainer, what did you pay for shipping from bulk nutrition in that order?

Mattski
05-11-09, 9:32 pm
Hey Guys, just joined up for this topic..

I used to get all my gear from Vitaminking aswell, and they don't have it.. supplementwarehouse.com.au don't have it.. and megafit.com.au just sent me an email saying they have been asked to take it off there shelves?!?!

If this is really the case, what's the go with imports? I tried getting a can of Cuts in last year, but it was rejected by customs.. yet Aussie trainer was able to get stuff delivered? hmm.. such a random country we live in.

Aussie Trainer
05-13-09, 4:44 am
I cant remember what i paid for postage, but do up a checklist online, and it tells you right up.

I got 2 x Nitro (44packs)
2 x Cuts
1 x Storm
1 x Pak (88 pak)

And I think came to $414 all up at my door

Aussie Trainer
05-13-09, 4:45 am
Also got M-stak, 10lbs of protein, and some Glutamine from Supp warehouse.

14 weeks of hardcore training!!

FarBeyondDriven
05-13-09, 8:43 am
Also got M-stak, 10lbs of protein, and some Glutamine from Supp warehouse.

14 weeks of hardcore training!!

Right on brother. You should be set for a little while now lol. I might do an order and hope Cuts passes through customs. I miss that shit!

Mattski
05-13-09, 11:06 pm
Right on brother. You should be set for a little while now lol. I might do an order and hope Cuts passes through customs. I miss that shit!

Same man.. Same.. I don't think I'll try BB.com.. gonna try the Bulk Nutrition place.. See if I can get some through!!

FarBeyondDriven
05-16-09, 4:07 am
Yeah bulk nutrition looks to be pretty good. Has the entire universal range too like the uni-liver tabs. All that shit that we never see here in Aus lol

never_2_big
05-18-09, 3:15 am
Hey guys... because bodybuilding.com is such a popular online store its been blacklisted by customs. They will open every box, every time! if it's banned inn aus there is little chance that you will get... if youre willing to give it a go, order using normal post... express fedex customs are hard asses, if it seems a little suss, they'll send it right on back to the states.

ive been using bulknutrition, and discount anabolics, both have ok shipping rates and roduct prices.

happy shopping

G-Side
05-28-09, 9:51 am
Hey guys,

can someone explain to me why in hell is Animal Cuts banned in Oz?

argh!

anyone have any great ideas to get it past customs?

sigh...

G

G-Side
05-28-09, 10:01 am
i just cant seem to find animal cuts anywhere in australia...

any luck getting things thru customs, guys?

FarBeyondDriven
05-28-09, 10:32 pm
i just cant seem to find animal cuts anywhere in australia...

any luck getting things thru customs, guys?

yeah bro i have looked everywhere in the online sores here in oz not to be found. I guess its banned here now. i guess we will have to try get it in from overseas. hopefuly the supplement that is developed from the project c testing comes to australia. The guys using it have described it as Cuts on crack. Sounds promising

Chindo
08-06-09, 10:46 pm
Anyone know how much it cost to ship a can of 88pak from US to Aus?

The cheapest I can get it here in Sydney is $80 for a can of 44.....

discountanabolics.com sell the 88pak for $55 AUD but doesn't tell you how much shipping cost to Aus.

Mattski
09-03-09, 6:55 pm
Hey Chindo,

Curious to know where you can get the animal cuts from in Australia? I have searched far and wide and no one has it in stock!!!

As for your other question.. I ordered 2x 44packs of cuts from bulknutrition.com. It cost me about AUD95, shipping included. Problem is though.. I haven't received it yet & it was shipped on the 5/8/09 .. Either my package has gone "missing" or it is still with customs awaiting clearance or they just have not told me. BN.com told me it would be about 3-5 business day delivery period, so that's why I am abit weary.

Tail
09-04-09, 12:09 am
Sounds like it got seized. I got my stuff delivered from bulknutrition exactly 14 days.

1 month is far too long for a fast shipment procedure via FedEx method.

Mattski
09-06-09, 1:06 am
I'm hoping that's not the case! They actually sent it with a different company, Deutchse post international.. Hopefully they are just slow LOL.

Tail
09-06-09, 6:07 am
I'm hoping that's not the case! They actually sent it with a different company, Deutchse post international.. Hopefully they are just slow LOL.

dude, it's 1 month! I had it delivered by Deutsche Post Intern and it took me 2 weeks.

never_2_big
09-06-09, 8:04 pm
dude, it's 1 month! I had it delivered by Deutsche Post Intern and it took me 2 weeks.

i've been in both situations... that postage company is all over the place... ive had packages take up to 6 weeks or as little as 12 days to arrive, just make sure you order well in advance.

Alot of the time it isn't the postage company, customs can somtimes get backlogged with packages and anything that says health supps on the declaration will more than likely be opened and checked for banned products.

never_2_big
09-06-09, 8:08 pm
I've been trying to keep pretty up to date with all of the recent customs changes and from what i can understand there have been no changes to the import rules where cuts in concerned... be warned though there have been alot more black listings over the past few months to ease competition between aussie importers and us guys trying to get a bargain from the USA... Supps that would have easily got through customs are now being scriutinized under the new "improved" legislations...

happy shopping!

Mattski
09-15-09, 6:46 pm

It actually came last week, with forms from Quarantine about "what you can bring in to australia"

Both cans of cuts came through fine, not opened. I'm happy!

Chindo
09-15-09, 10:39 pm
Hey Chindo,

Curious to know where you can get the animal cuts from in Australia? I have searched far and wide and no one has it in stock!!!

As for your other question.. I ordered 2x 44packs of cuts from bulknutrition.com. It cost me about AUD95, shipping included. Problem is though.. I haven't received it yet & it was shipped on the 5/8/09 .. Either my package has gone "missing" or it is still with customs awaiting clearance or they just have not told me. BN.com told me it would be about 3-5 business day delivery period, so that's why I am abit weary.

At supplementwarehouse's website it says Cuts is out of stock for a while now but everytime I go there they still have heaps on the shelf. They advertise it for $75 but you can get it $60.

Anyway I've ordered a can of 88pak and 44flex from DA on the 01/09/09 but still hasn't came yet (3weeks). Fingers cross it goes through custom okay, i'd save about $60.

Mattski
09-20-09, 9:50 pm
fingers crossed man. Hope you get em :D

FarBeyondDriven
09-28-09, 7:06 pm
guys i bought 2 cans od cuts the new formula about 2 weeks ago from a supplement store on ebay and it arrived unopened yesterday! Good news

FarBeyondDriven
11-04-09, 7:58 pm
Been looking for a new lifting belt and by the way guys talk on hear inzer seems like the way to go. Cant seem to find any suppliers though online anyone know of any stores preferably around the Melbourne area or somewhere else that would ship to me?

Happyfeet
03-29-10, 6:45 pm
hey guys

Anyone had luck finding cuts lately? The only place i can find it is mrsupplement.com and its gone up to $100 a can!! Ive read thru this thread and seems like its abit hit & miss gettin it from the states, and on most websites it says they wnt ship cuts to aus!

Help anyone!?

creepzilla
04-29-10, 8:33 pm
No it seemed for a brief stint animal cuts became quite easy to source but it's all but disappeared again. Heard some rumour from a guy at a supplement store near me that animal was no longer importing their products into Australia or something and now it's only a matter of time until it runs out entirely. The guy seemed to know what he was talking about but I'm hoping he was wrong.

Does anybody have any idea why bodybuilding.com will not ship animal supplements to Australia? If I have it delivered to my friends in the states to forward it on to me, is there any chance my Universal Torrent, Animal Pak and Animal M-Stak will get stolen by customs?

PS If you're looking for cuts there are a few options on Ebay, one in Australia, two from O/S, but I'm just wondering about what customs would do with it...

engann
05-25-10, 11:38 am
hey guys

Anyone had luck finding cuts lately? The only place i can find it is mrsupplement.com and its gone up to $100 a can!! Ive read thru this thread and seems like its abit hit & miss gettin it from the states, and on most websites it says they wnt ship cuts to aus!

Help anyone!?

where about are u in aus? u in melb ?
i knw a store along elizabeth st in the city carries animal products, that includes cuts, mstak n stak.
how i knw ? cos i got mine there. (cut n stak)
the shop sits at the corner of lonsdale n elizabeth st ..

FarBeyondDriven
06-21-10, 3:03 am
any news on whether or not torrent zero will make it to Australia?

Chindo
06-23-10, 3:20 am
ooooo man, i just tried to buy pak & flex from bulknutrition and damuscle but these products are now no longer shippable to Australia.... I've been buying it from them for almost a year now.... looks like i have to buy it here in Sydney which will cost me double the price :/

Universal Rep
09-08-10, 11:08 am
Will look to update this thread shortly with news about product availability...

FarBeyondDriven
09-08-10, 10:36 pm

Definently looking forward to this

Universal Rep
09-09-10, 10:32 am
Definently looking forward to this

Stay tuned...

BennoAus
09-12-10, 1:13 am
tuned as usual U Rep

never_2_big
09-14-10, 5:37 am
No it seemed for a brief stint animal cuts became quite easy to source but it's all but disappeared again. Heard some rumour from a guy at a supplement store near me that animal was no longer importing their products into Australia or something and now it's only a matter of time until it runs out entirely. The guy seemed to know what he was talking about but I'm hoping he was wrong.

Does anybody have any idea why bodybuilding.com will not ship animal supplements to Australia? If I have it delivered to my friends in the states to forward it on to me, is there any chance my Universal Torrent, Animal Pak and Animal M-Stak will get stolen by customs?

PS If you're looking for cuts there are a few options on Ebay, one in Australia, two from O/S, but I'm just wondering about what customs would do with it...

ooooo man, i just tried to buy pak & flex from bulknutrition and damuscle but these products are now no longer shippable to Australia.... I've been buying it from them for almost a year now.... looks like i have to buy it here in Sydney which will cost me double the price :/

The new formula of cuts contains hoodia gordonii, this a an endangered cactus plant if im not maisteken and needs a special permit as well as a manufacturor letter saying that it was legally sourced in production.

The problem with pak has been an on again off again debate, i believe the main source of conjecture is vitamin k... As for flex im still unsure of the reason for its recent unavailability.

Oz_78
09-14-10, 5:51 am

Thanks for looking into it. Bit of a shame us aussie folks love your products, and want to continue using them but seems almost on a monthly basis, have import laws changing what can/cant be imported privately (as seen Animal products at a lot of supp stores here in melb)

BennoAus
09-14-10, 7:03 am
The new formula of cuts contains hoodia gordonii, this a an endangered cactus plant if im not maisteken and needs a special permit as well as a manufacturor letter saying that it was legally sourced in production.

The problem with pak has been an on again off again debate, i believe the main source of conjecture is vitamin k... As for flex im still unsure of the reason for its recent unavailability.

spot on n2b, especially with PAK, they wont ever make up their mind on that. from the info i have, flex is just a short term thing, but word has it if you want STAK, buy up now cause there could be a shortage for some time. i dont know how much to go by as gospel, but its happened before and no doubt will happen again.....

never_2_big
09-14-10, 5:29 pm
spot on n2b, especially with PAK, they wont ever make up their mind on that. from the info i have, flex is just a short term thing, but word has it if you want STAK, buy up now cause there could be a shortage for some time. i dont know how much to go by as gospel, but its happened before and no doubt will happen again.....

way ahead of ya man... ive been buying the stak/pak combo from bb.com... one a fortnight for last 2 months... should keep me going for a while

BennoAus
09-19-10, 6:16 am
hahaha nice work, i have been doin the same, although i havent recieved my latest one though.......

Universal Rep
09-20-10, 12:29 pm

Fellas, I'm still workin' on this with Corporate. I hope to get some updated info to you all soon. Thanks for your patience...

never_2_big
09-21-10, 6:03 am
Fellas, I'm still workin' on this with Corporate. I hope to get some updated info to you all soon. Thanks for your patience...

Thanks U... It'll be good to find out!

BennoAus
09-22-10, 6:25 am
Nice one URep, cheers for the efforts mate, its appreciated by us all no matter what the outcome.

Universal Rep
10-05-10, 12:55 pm
Nice one URep, cheers for the efforts mate, its appreciated by us all no matter what the outcome.

Sorry it's takin' so long fellas. The distributor was traveling a bit (Olympia, etc.) so the info hasn't come my way just yet... Stay tune and thanks for the patience.

never_2_big
10-06-10, 1:58 am
Sorry it's takin' so long fellas. The distributor was traveling a bit (Olympia, etc.) so the info hasn't come my way just yet... Stay tune and thanks for the patience.

No worries U-Rep! Thanks again for checkin it out!

Carpe Diem P.T
10-06-10, 7:21 am
getting animal gear in australia is tough

Oz_78
10-06-10, 8:36 am

Us aussies are a patient lot, so no stress. Thanks for looking into it for us downunder.

Universal Rep
10-06-10, 10:28 am
Here's the current list of stuff "officially" available in Australia...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=1025387#post1025387

Thanks for your patience fellas.

Universal Rep
10-06-10, 10:35 am
getting animal gear in australia is tough

Check the sites in the thread I linked above... Saw a coupla of 'em had Animal Gear.

BennoAus
10-07-10, 4:00 am
thanks for the info URep, much appreciated.

Carpe Diem P.T
11-03-10, 9:07 am
awesome :)

Oz_78
11-09-10, 1:21 am
Thanks for the info U'Rep. Put through an order with bb.com a few weeks back now, so will load up next order.

here2learn
12-20-10, 8:42 pm
Hey guys just wanted to give you a heads up on this new site I came
across! It sells the animal pak, nitro, pump and also intra aid and
prices are really good!

They sell them all as a stack aswell at a discount!

Check it out at www.supps.com.au

cheers

here2learn
12-20-10, 10:07 pm
Hey guys just wanted to give you a heads up on this new site I came
across! It sells the animal pak, nitro, pump and also intra aid and
prices are really good!

They sell them all as a stack aswell at a discount!

Check it out at www.supps.com.au

cheers

Universal Rep
03-02-11, 9:31 am
Animal Rage, the powder version, is legal in Australia and will be shippin to the distributor there.. .

aussiebob
03-22-14, 5:30 am

Can u tell me the suppliers, is there any in Melbourne? Cheers

Animal Rep
05-20-14, 9:52 am
Can u tell me the suppliers, is there any in Melbourne? Cheers

Try this supplier, you should be able to get what you need here: EMI Nutrition at: ian@eminutrition.com.au