PDA

View Full Version : Miami Area Animals

Pages : [1] 2

DetroitMuscle
08-09-07, 7:06 am
Hey brothers?

I am going to Southbeach on the 28th of August until Sept 4th. I was curious if there are any Animals that would like to meet up at there gym and lift!? I want to meet some more brothers of Iron from different places and pump some iron!

I will be staying on Ocean Dr. In Southbeach so lemme know!

Tego1090
10-31-07, 11:09 am
If so, where and when? I'm looking to get "back on track" after third knee surgery and hit the weights again, but these "health clubs" are the last place I want (or need) to be. Too much fluff and distraction. I'm looking for a serious place that opens EARLY (maybe 5am) and closes late.

Lewy23
10-31-07, 12:46 pm
go under The Board and do a SEARCH there. That is where all the local Animals get together to train!

Lewy

MDur8
10-31-07, 12:50 pm
I know massmonster is heading up the florida chapter so you should talk to him...Here is the florida chapter link
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=10278

Wasteland
10-31-07, 12:55 pm
You can also post in this thread here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=8402

JH34PG
11-19-07, 9:12 pm
Can we make a ABC Chapter for Miami?!?!?

Malloy1344
11-20-07, 4:15 pm
Can we make a ABC Chapter for Miami?!?!?

I second this.....there is a FL one, but orlando is a big ass drive for us. I would definately like to get a Miami chapter going.....I know me and Nulllogik would definately be in for that.

G Diesel
11-20-07, 4:19 pm
I'm all for a South Florida/Miami area ABC chapter... But the turnout has to justify starting it up. We need to have a few solid chapters per state based on region. Where are all of our Miami Forvm members? Peace, G

culturista
11-20-07, 7:13 pm
it'd be great

JH34PG
11-20-07, 7:31 pm
ya we gotta hype this up for a possible january meeting??

give u guys in the snow a lil vacation down south

Nulllogik
11-20-07, 7:41 pm
+1

Im all for it...

Malloy1344
11-21-07, 10:50 am
Yeah lets go guys, I'm defiantely down for a january meet. Finding a gym might be hard because its like Globo Gym paradise down here, lol......but the Powerhouse I trained at with Nulllogik would be a good one. I'll see if I can find any others maybe more between Miami and Deerfield.

gwm40s
12-10-07, 12:36 pm
There's gotta be more of us in SoFla who want this to happen than these few postings show -- guys, let's get ourselves organized and make a respectable effort. Maybe one of you big alpha dawgs oughta just take charge of the pack.

Deadlift
12-13-07, 2:31 pm
I'm down for the Miami Chapter big time guys, I live in Miami and would love to see us get organized. How are things lookin'??..

Nulllogik
12-13-07, 7:07 pm
I'm down for the Miami Chapter big time guys, I live in Miami and would love to see us get organized. How are things lookin'??..

Got a good gym down there a number of us can meet up at?

culturista
12-13-07, 9:45 pm
Does anyone know of a old school hardcore bodybuilding in the sw miami dade area ? i am sick and tired of gyms like L.A.FITNESS and BALLY'S it really sucks to go workout at those gyms you know old ladies , bunch of high school kids who don't use the machines just talk around them , breathing my air and when you hit the floor with the barbell after a rep of heavy deadlifts evrybody stares at you like saying... gross , fuck i am sick of places like that , so if anyone knows of a hardcore gym in the area . please let me know guys .

Deadlift
12-15-07, 12:47 pm
Got a good gym down there a number of us can meet up at?

Well I just recently signed up at the 24hr Fitness Shaq, brand new gym, has pretty much everything and its my new home I love it and couldn't ask for anything else. Its basically like LA Fitness and the people there are great. As far as a hardcore gym cult I can't really think of one, but I went to 24hr Fitness over from The Fitness Station down south and its a pretty small gym, somewhat hardcore, but I got annoyed with the people there and I just needed a change.

So lets really see if we can get this goin' guys, we can seriously do it.

EXUB
12-15-07, 2:59 pm
Sup guys. I go to the gold's in coral gables. its pretty hardcore i would say. im down for a chapter. let me know and maybe i can arrange something with the gym.

Deadlift
12-15-07, 9:47 pm
Lets ride then guys, lets get a count goin' with some info and we'll be good to go.

ANewBreed
12-16-07, 7:52 pm
yo im in Miami too. Sporting the new ANimal Icon T at the moment :-)

Nulllogik
12-17-07, 10:57 am
Well I just recently signed up at the 24hr Fitness Shaq, brand new gym, has pretty much everything and its my new home I love it and couldn't ask for anything else. Its basically like LA Fitness and the people there are great. As far as a hardcore gym cult I can't really think of one, but I went to 24hr Fitness over from The Fitness Station down south and its a pretty small gym, somewhat hardcore, but I got annoyed with the people there and I just needed a change.

So lets really see if we can get this goin' guys, we can seriously do it.

Talk with the owner or manager of that Fitness Shaq and see if it would be alright if a bunch of us met up down there on a saturday...

It would be a good for an S. FLA. animal leg day...

Then we could find some place to eat nearby hopefully.

EXUB
12-17-07, 11:39 am
the gold's I go to ins';t that big. Its simple with its weight section and then 2 rows of cardio machines. A hardcore gym is Porky's but I don't have a membership there. Which 24hr are you talking about? Coconut grove?

naturalguy
12-17-07, 11:46 am
Pick a date and a gym and then roll with it. The event will grow, I know some people who are interested and we will promote it.

JH34PG
12-17-07, 1:01 pm
ya guys...but i cant think of any hardcore gyms...i go to a boxing gym with a full workout section...

Deadlift
12-17-07, 3:29 pm
I dont think it'd be a problem, I'm pretty sure we'd have to pay a guest fee or something of like $10, its like that at most gyms which I dont mind doin' if we lift somewhere else. I'll lift at any of the gyms, LA, Porkys, 24hr Fitness, doesn't matter to me. Btw its the new 24hr Fitness Shaq in Cutler Bay that I'm talkin' about, its down south, thats where im a member. So what do you guys think? I'll lift at any Miami gym...What do you guys prefer as far as a time?..Once again I'm down for w/e time.

Nulllogik
12-17-07, 4:53 pm
Saturdays the best day for me, and i start back school the second week in Jan (i think). I go all week...

Are all these gyms south miami or more towards the north?

Deadlift
12-17-07, 6:36 pm
They're more South Miami, but if you guys want we can do a North Miami, whatevers best for everyone I'm up for it.

ANewBreed
12-17-07, 10:38 pm
Im a member at LA Fitness on SW 160th ST and US 1.

Deadlift
12-17-07, 11:01 pm
Yea I know where thats at, I work and live right by there.

naturalguy
12-17-07, 11:08 pm
Who's going to step up and be the Miami coordinator?

ANewBreed
12-18-07, 2:31 am
Id be more than happy to. Only problem is that I live in Tallahassee as well as Miami. Im in Tally from Jan til April...then in Miami from April til August...then in Tally from August til december and then repeat. I mean, depending on how frequent we meet Im sure I could still manage.......so Ill toss my name in the hat if worst comes to worst.

ATLAS64
12-18-07, 3:23 pm
Im game for this, so is my room mate. Im a student at FAU and Im pretty sure I could get all the guys I work out with involved.

Deadlift
12-18-07, 4:38 pm
Anyone up for the spot as Cord.? Lets see where we all want to train, North Miami, South Miami, where ever I'm game.

EXUB
12-18-07, 7:04 pm
I am willing to take up the spot for coordinator of the Miami Chapter.

However, I need to know how many people would be interested. We can do this by getting a list of names. I can have you guys come train at my gym, all I need to talk to is the owner. And finally we need to set up a date beneficial for everyone. How about a Saturday in January?

Nulllogik
12-18-07, 8:15 pm
Im game for this, so is my room mate. Im a student at FAU and Im pretty sure I could get all the guys I work out with involved.

GO OWLS!

Are you a student athelete or do you train in that cramped little gym?

Deadlift
12-18-07, 11:12 pm
I am willing to take up the spot for coordinator of the Miami Chapter.

However, I need to know how many people would be interested. We can do this by getting a list of names. I can have you guys come train at my gym, all I need to talk to is the owner. And finally we need to set up a date beneficial for everyone. How about a Saturday in January?

Saturday in Jan is good with me man, Juan Delgado right here and I'm in. You train at the Golds in Gables right??..

EXUB
12-19-07, 9:54 am
Yes. I will talk to the owner today see what we can work out. Im thinking of Jan 13th.

EXUB
12-19-07, 2:37 pm
Spoke to the owner, he said anyone would be able to train for free as long as they have a local Miami I.D with them. He said I can bring as many guests, they just need to have a local ID and its fine. Is Sunday fine with everyone also? I can do Saturday's but that requires me to take the day off work. If not then Saturday is fine. The location of the gym is the following

3737 S.W. 8th Street
Coral Gables, FL 33134

ATLAS64
12-19-07, 5:20 pm
Null. I used to train at the cramped gym but now I am looking to get a membership elsewhere possibly Level 5 on Federal. Where do you train?

ANewBreed
12-19-07, 7:14 pm
guys Im only going to be in town until the 6th or 7th, so if possible, maybe we could do it the weekend before the 13th?

Nulllogik
12-19-07, 8:02 pm
Spoke to the owner, he said anyone would be able to train for free as long as they have a local Miami I.D with them. He said I can bring as many guests, they just need to have a local ID and its fine. Is Sunday fine with everyone also? I can do Saturday's but that requires me to take the day off work. If not then Saturday is fine. The location of the gym is the following

3737 S.W. 8th Street
Coral Gables, FL 33134

Sounds good brother, how local does he want it? Im in deerfield...

Null. I used to train at the cramped gym but now I am looking to get a membership elsewhere possibly Level 5 on Federal. Where do you train?

Im at the Powerhouse on federal and 49th (a little north of sample). Malloy's trains at La Fitness (Globo Gym). If you want to try it out, it would be a pleasure liftin with ya. Ill talk to the owner if youre lookin for something down/up this way.

EXUB
12-19-07, 8:52 pm
guys Im only going to be in town until the 6th or 7th, so if possible, maybe we could do it the weekend before the 13th?

I don't think that would workout seeing as some people will be out of town or traveling due to the holidays.

The owner didn't specify how local the guests would have to be. But if anything you would be paying 10 dollars at most.

BoomCrane
12-19-07, 11:18 pm
I'm in for the Miami sessions. I'll help anyway I can, but I currently can't commit to a position.

JH34PG
12-20-07, 11:27 am
hell ya guys!!!

good to see this popping off...

i personally think somewhere between miami and ft lauderdale would be good cause its in the middle of south florida...like cutler bay would be a real hike for someone in boca...idc tho, im in north miami...but lets make this happen boys!!

EXUB
12-20-07, 12:37 pm
Alright this is it

Date: Sunday, January 13th 2008
Time: 2 P.M.
Where: Gold's gym of Coral Gables
3737 S.W. 8th Street
Coral Gables, FL 33134

If anyone needs directions, let me know.

Malloy1344
12-20-07, 12:48 pm
I should definately be in for the MIami session.......Nulllogik you gonna be in?

Nulllogik
12-20-07, 12:54 pm
I should definately be in for the MIami session.......Nulllogik you gonna be in?

Unless something dire comes up, im in... we should do a car pool think for us more up north brothers...

ATLAS64
12-20-07, 12:56 pm
Im not too sure where how far Sample is away, but id be game to lift sometime. A carpool would be good for those of us up north like you said.

Malloy1344
12-20-07, 1:24 pm
Yeah sounds real good to me. I'm in. I live near Spanish River/Federal....so I'm close to Sample. me and Nulllogik could drive down your way and go from there probably...

Nulllogik
12-20-07, 1:55 pm
Im not too sure where how far Sample is away, but id be game to lift sometime. A carpool would be good for those of us up north like you said.

Whats the closest East-West road to you?

ATLAS64
12-20-07, 3:08 pm
I live just south of Linton. Im about 5 minutes from Spanish River.

ATLAS64
12-20-07, 3:19 pm
Its been hard finding people to lift with down here, most the guys I lift with in the FAU weight room dont stick with it but for a few weeks here and there. Looks like the both of you are consistant as hell and train hard just from looking at your journeys. I think we could all help each other a lot. Its good having equally sick minded guys to train with.

Deadlift
12-20-07, 3:27 pm
Alright this is it

3737 S.W. 8th Street
Coral Gables, FL 33134

I'm in guys, it'll take me 30 min to get there, can't wait.

EXUB
12-20-07, 3:49 pm
If you're taking US1 then just make a left on 37th ave and go all the way down until 8th st and make a left. Or if you want to take old cutler all the way down until 42nd ave, when you get to 8th st make a right. If anyone else needs directions, I'll be here. Also seems like a solid date. Lets get a list of people attending.

Add your names to the list as necessary.

1. Exub
2. Deadlift
3. Atlas64
4. Nullogik
5. Malloy1344

naturalguy
12-20-07, 3:50 pm
Alright this is it

3737 S.W. 8th Street
Coral Gables, FL 33134

Great job EXUB. We will spread the word and help promote this session.

You should be the Miami coordinator, we will get that set up.

Malloy1344
12-20-07, 3:56 pm
Its been hard finding people to lift with down here, most the guys I lift with in the FAU weight room dont stick with it but for a few weeks here and there. Looks like the both of you are consistant as hell and train hard just from looking at your journeys. I think we could all help each other a lot. Its good having equally sick minded guys to train with.

Hey Bro, your more than welcome to train with me anytime at LA Fitness. I can get you in free, so no worries. Anytime you want, I usually train Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays.....so feel free to PM me bro....hopefully the 3 of us can get together and train even after the ABC.

ATLAS64
12-20-07, 4:06 pm
Sounds good man which LA are you at?

G Diesel
12-20-07, 4:09 pm
Great job EXUB. We will spread the word and help promote this session.

You should be the Miami coordinator, we will get that set up.

Getting him the avatar as we speak... Good job bro, Miami could have tremendous potential for the ABC. Contact me with your info and I'll make sure you get the care package ASAP. Peace, G

Malloy1344
12-20-07, 4:16 pm
Sounds good man which LA are you at?

Deerfield Beach, right on Hillsboro and Federal Hwy. I train at like 630 - 7pm.....I work 9-6 so thats the only time I can get in. Saturday is usually at 11am or so.

Nulllogik
12-20-07, 4:27 pm
Hey Bro, your more than welcome to train with me anytime at LA Fitness. I can get you in free, so no worries. Anytime you want, I usually train Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays.....so feel free to PM me bro....hopefully the 3 of us can get together and train even after the ABC.

Hell yea, im all for that... Legs for me falls on friday, so i can wait and hit it saturday, any week... And if youre lookin to kill legs, Jims the man to lift with!

Not sure where in my journey it is, but i trained at FAU once... Wont make that mistake again unless i NEED to.

ATLAS64
12-20-07, 6:50 pm
Hillsboro is really close to me so that'll work. Legs on a friday or saturday sounds good to me..bright and early.

JH34PG
12-20-07, 9:22 pm
ADD me to the list guys...i made this thread cryin out loud lol

just not sure how far it is from north miami

EXUB
12-21-07, 2:28 am
List as requested

1. Exub
2. Deadlift
3. Atlas64
4. Nullogik
5. Malloy1344
6. JH34PG

JH34PG
12-21-07, 4:27 pm
i am prob gonna bring some friends with me as well...any big guests coming?!?!

ATLAS64
12-21-07, 5:27 pm
Hopefully some big guests will be there, but hey if theres not theres still gonna be a bunch of people who all bust their ass and have a lotta cool shit to share ya know? So it'll be a good time no matter what. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Jarrett

Deadlift
12-22-07, 1:35 am
Hopefully some big guests will be there, but hey if theres not theres still gonna be a bunch of people who all bust their ass and have a lotta cool shit to share ya know? So it'll be a good time no matter what. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Jarrett

Yea I can't wait either, I'll be amped as hell for it.

EXUB
12-22-07, 10:03 am
Hey guys can everyone attending tell me the size of shirt they wear please? Getting some goodies for yall

Deadlift
12-22-07, 10:12 am
I'm a Medium bro, I like em' fitting ya feel me? heh. Oh and check out the tattoo guys, my first one I got it yesterday ---> http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/pitipimp/stren.jpg

ATLAS64
12-22-07, 2:22 pm
Im an XL, thanks man

EXUB
12-22-07, 3:01 pm
if you guys don't have animal shirts i'll be buying some for you guys to wear at the event. also does anyone want to be the photographer? meaning being in charge of snapping pics throughout our gathering.

JH34PG
12-22-07, 4:56 pm
yo soy medium....

EXUB...how old are you?

Nulllogik
12-22-07, 4:59 pm
Im right between a large and extra large... The animal shirt i have nows a large, it fits, so large will be good.

I dont have a reliable camera. If i did, i would definately take pictures.

Thanks brother.

Malloy1344
12-22-07, 6:39 pm
XL for me bro. I don't have a camera or i'd photograph...

EXUB
12-22-07, 7:06 pm
yo soy medium....

EXUB...how old are you?

Guess.

Deadlift
12-23-07, 12:04 am
Getting animal shirts for us?! Dude thats awesome man i cant wait. I dont have any animal clothing at all, although its pretty funny but I get the sticker of the animal A that comes on the top of the animal pak can and I take it off and i have it on my wall and closet lol..:) I cant wait though man, should be amazing for sure.

JH34PG
12-23-07, 2:59 pm
Guess.

no idea...

EXUB
12-23-07, 4:03 pm
19... The deadline for the shirt sizes is Jan 7th. As I will be ordering them on the 8th.

JH34PG
12-23-07, 8:39 pm
im 22, what high school/college, you go/went to?

EXUB
12-23-07, 9:30 pm
HS- Coral Gables Senior High
College - currently at MDC

JH34PG
12-23-07, 10:28 pm
coo stuff bro, i grew up in new york but just graduated from barry university...

lookin forward to meetin ya

EXUB
12-24-07, 3:07 am
you didn't play tennis for barry did ya? I work with one of the coaches.

JH34PG
12-24-07, 10:51 am
nah i dont, wat do ya do?

EXUB
12-24-07, 8:40 pm
I still need someone to snap pics? Anyone up for it?

Nulllogik
12-24-07, 8:47 pm
I still need someone to snap pics? Anyone up for it?

Ill bring my camera, but it probably wont last long. If we have another camera, i will take pics with that as well...

EXUB
12-25-07, 6:01 pm
yes that sounds fine.

Deadlift
12-26-07, 10:10 am
This will be my first meet, so hows it gonna work in terms of what bodypart etc we're training??..

EXUB
12-26-07, 12:02 pm
I'll be doing back/biceps

Nulllogik
12-26-07, 1:05 pm
Ill head up a legs group...

JH34PG
12-26-07, 1:22 pm
do we have any special guests coming?

EXUB
12-26-07, 3:07 pm
Ox will be in miami around that time but he has no time to come train, I alread asked. But no there are no guests coming. Remember I'll be ordering the shirts on the 8th.

BoomCrane
12-26-07, 3:39 pm
Add my name to the list boys, I'll lift with you fellas. You guys are gonna have to help me translate, I don't habla that well.

ATLAS64
12-26-07, 5:18 pm
I'll join you for legs Null.

Nulllogik
12-26-07, 6:50 pm
I'll join you for legs Null.

Awesome Brother... This will be fun.

EXUB
12-26-07, 7:20 pm
1. Exub
2. Deadlift - Medium
3. Atlas64 - XL
4. Nullogik - L
5. Malloy1344 - XL
6. JH34PG - Medium
7. Boomcrane

Nulllogik
12-26-07, 7:40 pm
And i have an extra XL Universal shirt, that im bringin if anyone wants one...

MassMonster
12-26-07, 9:10 pm
hey bros just checkin in to see how u guys r ... see everythings been rollin best of luck to you ppl...

JH34PG
12-26-07, 9:20 pm
lol so its a bunch of random animals just liftin?

Nulllogik
12-26-07, 9:31 pm
lol so its a bunch of random animals just liftin?

Well with at least 7 ppl coming, it would be difficult/slower for everyone to do the same thing. So i think it would be interesting to have maybe 2 or 3 groups.

MassMonster
12-26-07, 9:39 pm
just a thought but have 2 set bodyparts so everyone can getto know one another... thats the problem we have wit orlando... everyone did thieir own thing and none of usreally got to kno the other.... just my2 cents...

ATLAS64
12-26-07, 11:15 pm
We could all lift, and then go get food afterwards...all you can eat buffet anyone?

EXUB
12-27-07, 2:21 am
Yea we can get some cuban food right down the street from the gym.

Nulllogik
12-27-07, 6:36 am
We could all lift, and then go get food afterwards...all you can eat buffet anyone?

Mmm... Bruffet.... But wasnt that the plan? No way in hell im goin back up north without eating...

I dont think it would be a True animal get together if we didnt eat right afterwards.

Yea we can get some cuban food right down the street from the gym.

Hey, if its tasty food. I'll be all over it.

This is going to be great!

Deadlift
12-27-07, 10:46 pm
Yea I guess we can have the different groups of bodyparts and what not in which whoever is hitting something can train with the others, and we'll hit a spot up afterwards to grub. Sounds like a plan guys.

EXUB
12-29-07, 12:14 pm
The owner says everything is fine and you guys prob won't have to pay anything. I'm going to clear things up with him the week before the event. I still haven't received a package from G Diesel. I think he was suppose to send me a banner.

ATLAS64
12-29-07, 6:48 pm
EXUB, thank you for setting this event up brother. I can't wait to tear it up working out with everybody.

Deadlift
12-30-07, 9:20 pm
Animal banner...damn, too sick heh =)

JH34PG
12-30-07, 11:55 pm
i was hopin to train with some pros...free shirt, some supps...

none of this right?

naturalguy
12-31-07, 6:49 am
You guys don't all have to train the same bodypart in fact that would make it pretty difficult. We've done many ABC sessions and everyone does their own workout or some guys train in small groups but it's about training in the same gym with like minded individuals. Encourage each other, spot each other, meet and talk shop with other Animals. Take some great pictures and build Miami. Your on the ground floor of a movement.

EXUB
12-31-07, 11:04 am
i was hopin to train with some pros...free shirt, some supps...

none of this right?

You're getting a shirt bro, and not every ABC can have Evan or frank come down. Those guys have busy schedules. As for the supps I don't know much about this.

MassMonster
12-31-07, 11:06 am
Hey Exub did you calab wit G yet?

EXUB
12-31-07, 11:08 am
I sent him a PM couple weeks ago, and then another one recently. But no answer so far.

Malloy1344
12-31-07, 10:53 pm
Pretty excited about this guys. It's gonna rock. I'm gonna probabaly do Legs....or Arms...I'm not sure yet.....

Nulllogik
01-01-08, 12:35 am
Pretty excited about this guys. It's gonna rock. I'm gonna probabaly do Legs....or Arms...I'm not sure yet.....

Hey bro, im gonna see if i can hit 315 on fronts... Its gonna be killer.

Deadlift
01-01-08, 1:39 pm
You wont need to try, you're going to do it..I feel it..Its in the air already..

EXUB
01-01-08, 7:13 pm
Ordering shirts on the 8th remember guys.

JH34PG
01-01-08, 9:30 pm
whose payin?

EXUB
01-02-08, 1:12 am
If you guys want pitch in some money. The shirts are 10.95 each, I wouldn't mind getting a little $.

Deadlift
01-02-08, 2:02 am
I don't mind dishing $10 for the shirt bro, I'll remind myself to bring some dough the day of the meet, I guess you could remind us all there when we pass em' out and those who have money and are willing can throw down. G'nite brothers.

EXUB
01-04-08, 5:54 pm
bump guys just got the banner and some manuals.

EXUB
01-04-08, 6:36 pm
banner,manuals and some goodies too :D

Nulllogik
01-04-08, 7:08 pm
Awesome BRO!

I'll chip in too...

Malloy1344
01-05-08, 10:02 pm
I'm in too chip in too. no worries.

EXUB
01-05-08, 10:19 pm
For sure bro, its gonna be sick. We going all out after in the food department. Big cheat hahaha.

MassMonster
01-06-08, 12:13 am
sent a few email to sum guys who are around your area to hit this thread up.... best of luck bros...

EXUB
01-06-08, 3:47 pm
Thanks MassMonster.

The list so far, of shirt size and attendants.

1. Exub
2. Deadlift - Medium
3. Atlas64 - XL
4. Nullogik - L
5. Malloy1344 - XL
6. JH34PG - Medium
7. Boomcrane - L
8. maxb - M
9. Alex - L
10. Tyler - L

So we have 3 more people coming now. Looking good.

EXUB
01-06-08, 10:55 pm
I'll be ordering the shirts tomorrow first thing in the morning, just to be safe. I want to be sure that they will get here before sunday.

BoomCrane
01-07-08, 3:52 am
Malloy and Nulllogik, hey fellas, are you guys gonna car pool down to Miami. I currently reside in Boca, just wondering if you want to ride out.

riseboi
01-07-08, 8:21 am
Sup guys,

I just signed up here last night; I post mainly on bb.com. I live in the Grove, so I'll try my best to make it!

Riseboi

Nulllogik
01-07-08, 11:45 am
Malloy and Nulllogik, hey fellas, are you guys gonna car pool down to Miami. I currently reside in Boca, just wondering if you want to ride out.

Jim and i were plannin on meeting up at the publix parking lot by LA fitness on hilsboro...

Im not sure whos driving yet, i know we all cant fit in Jims car.

Plus i think ATLAS is going to ride down with us.

What do you drive Mr Boom?

Nulllogik
01-07-08, 11:45 am
Sup guys,

I just signed up here last night; I post mainly on bb.com. I live in the Grove, so I'll try my best to make it!

Riseboi

Awesoem Bro, hopefully we will see you there!

EXUB
01-07-08, 11:53 am
Just ordered shirts today.

EXUB
01-07-08, 12:45 pm
3737 S.W. 8th Street
Coral Gables, FL 33134

People that are coming
1. Exub
2. Deadlift
3. Atlas64
4. Nullogik
5. Malloy1344
6. JH34PG
7. Boomcrane
8. maxb
9. Alex
10. Tyler
11. Riseboi

Also I'll be giving out my number further out during the week for those who might need help getting there etc etc

BoomCrane
01-07-08, 1:19 pm
I drive a truck big enough to transport me and 3 well fed muscleheads down to miami and back if needed.

EXUB
01-07-08, 1:49 pm
Big Truck

Nulllogik
01-07-08, 3:12 pm
I drive a truck big enough to transport me and 3 well fed muscleheads down to miami and back if needed.

Well i drive an old Towncar... But if you dont mind drivin, i would prefer to ride...

Malloy1344
01-08-08, 10:28 am
Well I hate to be a bummer, but I'm not gonna be able to Carpool. I'm gonna drive myself because the Cowboys are playing at 430 and I gotta be somewhere watchin that game. So I gotta dart down to my boys house in Miami after the ABC. Can't miss the Boys!!

EXUB
01-08-08, 1:13 pm
damn so you won't be catching some grub with us?

Malloy1344
01-08-08, 1:21 pm
Yeah Im sorry guys, but its the playoffs. My love for the cowboys runs as deep as my love for the iron almost, lol.

Nulllogik
01-08-08, 3:12 pm
So BoomCrane, Where do you want to meet?

EXUB
01-09-08, 3:26 pm
While working out today I saw this guy wearing an Animal beanie, I told him about the event so he says he might be showing up. I believe he has an account here.

People that are coming
1. Exub
2. Deadlift
3. Atlas64
4. Nullogik
5. Malloy1344
6. JH34PG
7. Boomcrane
8. maxb
9. Alex
10. Tyler
11. Riseboi
12. Chris

naturalguy
01-09-08, 3:30 pm
Sup guys,

Riseboi

Good to see you made it over here

BoomCrane
01-09-08, 8:06 pm
Nulllogik, I apologize good sir, personal business came up in plantation, so after the ABC event I'll be heading over to that area and not back up to Deerfield. Just giving you the heads up ASAP, so you can adjust your plans accordingly. See you at the gathering.

Nulllogik
01-09-08, 10:09 pm
Nulllogik, I apologize good sir, personal business came up in plantation, so after the ABC event I'll be heading over to that area and not back up to Deerfield. Just giving you the heads up ASAP, so you can adjust your plans accordingly. See you at the gathering.

Thats alright. ATLAS, you still going to make it?

Deadlift
01-10-08, 12:23 pm
I'll be driving on my own as well though. I asked for that day off from work but for some reason I work but I'm going to most likely switch with someone so I can head out there so no worries brothas. Get ready..

ATLAS64
01-10-08, 2:37 pm
Yea im gonna be there doing legs even if I some how lose a leg before saturday. Null my room mate is also joining us so it should be a good painful day. Lemme know if yall wanna meet some where to carpool it up.

Deadlift
01-10-08, 3:44 pm
I'll be doing Shoulders/Triceps if anyone wants to hit em' up wit me.

Nulllogik
01-10-08, 4:21 pm
Yea im gonna be there doing legs even if I some how lose a leg before saturday. Null my room mate is also joining us so it should be a good painful day. Lemme know if yall wanna meet some where to carpool it up.

Well it comes down to if you want to drive or if you want to ride...

I was thinking we can meet at FAU or the publix by LA fitness on hilsboro...

But last night i started to have a sore throat. Im taking tonight off.

I really dont want to miss this.

EXUB
01-10-08, 4:39 pm
Guys we have a problem. I ordered the shirts on Monday and they left NJ this morning. They wont be delivered until Monday the 14th. I have called UPS and tried everything in my command to try to get the shirts on time. However, the event is still on. See you guys on Sunday.

ATLAS64
01-10-08, 9:34 pm
Null im dumb.. i thought it was on saturday... im going to be doing chest and calves on sunday because of my split..but im still goin...game on!

EXUB
01-10-08, 10:11 pm
Im planning to do 225 in the deadlift on sunday. should be fun

Nulllogik
01-11-08, 7:03 am
Null im dumb.. i thought it was on saturday... im going to be doing chest and calves on sunday because of my split..but im still goin...game on!

Its all good...

Im planning to do 225 in the deadlift on sunday. should be fun

No, you ARE doing a 225 deadlift sunday...

EXUB
01-11-08, 8:01 am
Of course I will. I sent everyone PM's with my cell number. If you didn't get it let me know.

EXUB
01-12-08, 12:43 pm
Tomorrow is the big day. Everyone ready? Did you guys figure out who is giving who a ride?

Nulllogik
01-12-08, 7:06 pm
Yep, im meeting up with Atlas at FAU at a time to be exacted tomorrow morning...

I cant wait.

naturalguy
01-12-08, 7:42 pm
Looking forward to the pics. Have fun.

EXUB
01-12-08, 8:00 pm
Going to be fun.

Deadlift
01-13-08, 12:01 am
I don't work tommorrow, I ended up getting my schedule fixed so I'll be there guys. I'll be hitting up the shoulders, tri's and bi's as well. Should be sickkkk..I'm sure everyone will be amped heh. So just to make sure, are we paying to get in or naw?..

EXUB
01-13-08, 12:26 am
most likely no.

Deadlift
01-13-08, 2:20 am
alright sounds good.

EXUB
01-13-08, 10:05 am
Today is the day. See you guys at 2. And deadlift don't forget about the camera bro. Thanks

Nulllogik
01-13-08, 11:00 am
I got a camera too...

LOTS of pics!

Deadlift
01-13-08, 11:10 am
I dont have a camera lol, i thought someone else is bringing one? heh

EXUB
01-13-08, 11:17 am
yea good bring the camera nulll

EXUB
01-13-08, 11:54 am
Does everyone have my #? Im eating my PrEWO meal right now

Malloy1344
01-13-08, 1:50 pm
Hey guys, something important came up this morning, and I couldnt get to Miami. I had to help out a close friend. Sorry guys, I just got back now, and its 2pm.

EXUB
01-13-08, 5:32 pm
I just got home. We had a great time. Those who showed up are as follows
EXUB, Deadlift, Atlas64, Boomcrane, Nulllogik, Riseboi, one of Atlas's buddies and Shanna.

me, riseboi, deadlift and boomcrane went to eat. Nulll will provide me with the pics soon.

naturalguy
01-13-08, 6:32 pm
Looking forward to the pics

Nulllogik
01-13-08, 6:51 pm
Uploading the pics right now...

Deadlift
01-13-08, 7:04 pm
sweeeet

Nulllogik
01-13-08, 7:45 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=264585&posted=1#post264585

Pics are up

riseboi
01-13-08, 8:02 pm
Great pics!

It was a pleasure to meet and train with you all! I look forward to the next one!

Deadlift
01-13-08, 8:53 pm
Yea, like i said, everyone rocked the damn house, was a great time.

BoomCrane
01-14-08, 2:33 pm
It was a pleasure to have met and participated with an outstanding group of individuals. Congrats to EXUB on doing a fine job as are Coordinator. Everyone that attended was very friendly and more than willing to help one another. No ego, no posers, just people looking to improve themselves and have some fun. It seems that we will have a solid foundation of people to represent the ABC in Miami. It was the first session of the Miami Chapter and I believe it's just going to improve. Outstanding.

Nulllogik
01-14-08, 5:24 pm
It was a pleasure to have met and participated with an outstanding group of individuals. Congrats to EXUB on doing a fine job as are Coordinator. Everyone that attended was very friendly and more than willing to help one another. No ego, no posers, just people looking to improve themselves and have some fun. It seems that we will have a solid foundation of people to represent the ABC in Miami. It was the first session of the Miami Chapter and I believe it's just going to improve. Outstanding.

+1

Well put.

EXUB
01-14-08, 6:02 pm
Thank you BC, and thanks Nulll for the camera man. Without you we wouldn't have any pictures.

Deadlift
01-27-08, 3:41 am
Exub, everyone, whats up with another up and coming Miami Meet?..I'm down.

EXUB
01-28-08, 5:26 pm
Well right now my weeks pretty busy. Sunday is my only day off from everything. Maybe we can set something up during the summer. We will see.

BoomCrane
01-30-08, 9:02 pm
Perhaps we can arrange something in late Feb or March. Even if everyone is unable to attend, a small turnout with the same positive comradery is better than no turnout at all.

Deadlift
01-31-08, 8:07 pm
Perhaps we can arrange something in late Feb or March. Even if everyone is unable to attend, a small turnout with the same positive comradery is better than no turnout at all.

Of course man, I'm down for late Feb or March, and I'm also down to drive a bit as well, so lets see whats good.

SickBeast
03-10-08, 1:08 pm
Well my brothers, it's March 10th and no more word. I'm from the kendall area, lets have another meet down here! pisses me off that I missed the first one, sadly work had been so busy, and rarely had the chance to even glance at the internet, it was work, gym, sleep. haha no complains though! come on, lets make the fires burn again, lets bring life to this thread and have another meet!

who's with me?

Malloy1344
03-10-08, 1:16 pm
I'm in, I had to miss the first one too unfortunately. Hopefully we can get one together again. Maybe closer up to Ft. Lauderdale...

SickBeast
03-10-08, 1:22 pm
haha hell yeah! damn man, I lift at a bally's in kendall, the only good thing I see there are cute hunnies. I dont usually see any hardcore lifters though. I can count with one hand the ones I've seen, but fuck it, thats why we're here at Animal, we're a different breed.

Hell, who knows if maybe this time we can't get wrath, house, or ox down here, that would be some fuckin good modivation.

Malloy1344
03-10-08, 5:32 pm
Powerhouse in West Palm or Deerfield is a pretty hardcore gym. Best I've seen down here......There is a place in Lauderhill called " Bulk Gym"......but we may get shot going there.....LOL

SickBeast
03-11-08, 9:17 am
No answer Brothers? I guess we have to give it a few days.

culturista
03-15-08, 12:40 am
haha hell yeah! damn man, I lift at a bally's in kendall, the only good thing I see there are cute hunnies. I dont usually see any hardcore lifters though. I can count with one hand the ones I've seen, but fuck it, thats why we're here at Animal, we're a different breed.

Hell, who knows if maybe this time we can't get wrath, house, or ox down here, that would be some fuckin good modivation.

yeah bro, i used to workout at bally's in kendall drive but i needed something different so now i am at porky's in the Hammocks not as fancy as ballys ..it would be great to have meeting

SickBeast
03-17-08, 12:35 am
yeah bro, i used to workout at bally's in kendall drive but i needed something different so now i am at porky's in the Hammocks not as fancy as ballys ..it would be great to have meeting

Yeah it would man, we all really need to get together and train. I've been to that porky's, I just have no ride sadly. I walk my happy ass to bally's but that doesnt matter, a gym is a gym to me, we can all sweat just as hard!

Really though the miami section is a lil dead, I've been checking practically everyday for a post!
But theres always a reason.

Sick

Deadlift
03-17-08, 12:49 am
I'm here and down, the first meet was great, hopefully we can pull everyone back together.

SickBeast
03-17-08, 1:20 am
I'm here and down, the first meet was great, hopefully we can pull everyone back together.

There we go, someone from the original brood. Whats going on Deadlift?
if you've got any way to contact any of the others lets see whats up and have ourselves another meet. time to meet the other Animals around here

Deadlift
03-19-08, 8:20 pm
Things are going good man, just another day in paradise..Yea lets see if others respond though man.

SickBeast
03-19-08, 11:51 pm
Yup...gotta see if we can rekindle the fire in here. Glad to hear all is good with ya, I've got myself a nasty back workout tomorrow that I'm looking forward to haha.

Take care bro

Sick

SickBeast
03-30-08, 9:00 pm
seriously, no replies yet? come on guys

riseboi
03-31-08, 3:36 pm
depending on my availability, I'd be down for another meet.

BoomCrane
04-14-08, 5:55 pm
It has been sometime my fellow comrades. Hope all is well. Pardon my absence, but life can be busy. Another congregation is definitely in order.

Nulllogik
04-15-08, 6:29 pm
Damn straight another meets in order... I will have lots of free time after the first week of May.

SickBeast
04-16-08, 11:37 pm
I'm here enjoying my chocolate RealGains right after a painful chest workout, thinking to myself
there is nothing sweeter, and then I come on here and see responses! fuckin beautiful!

lets schedule a day! it'd be great to meet you other animals here!

EXUB
04-24-08, 6:45 pm
Hey guys how does a sunday sound? When is it good for everyone? lets plan. We can use Gold's gym I attend with no problem.

SickBeast
05-09-08, 3:06 pm
Shit bro that'd be great. A sunday workout would be awesome.

let's try to put it together. Who's down?

Enforcer
05-09-08, 3:13 pm
Shit bro that'd be great. A sunday workout would be awesome.

let's try to put it together. Who's down?

Good shit bro. Lookign forward to see what you guys get going. Anything you need from me just let me know.

SickBeast
05-10-08, 2:00 am
Good shit bro. Lookign forward to see what you guys get going. Anything you need from me just let me know.

awesome, appreciate that alot!

I've actually never been to an ABC meet, so I dont know whats required.
but damn, if it's sweat blood and pain I'll give that by the buckets full.

let me know what is needed

EXUB
05-11-08, 4:58 pm
BUMP. Where is the MIAMI CREW at?

SickBeast
05-12-08, 11:43 am
buuuuuuuuuuump.

come on guys, if we wanna grow we gotta gather. come on, wheres the feed back?

Enforcer
05-12-08, 11:47 am
awesome, appreciate that alot!

I've actually never been to an ABC meet, so I dont know whats required.
but damn, if it's sweat blood and pain I'll give that by the buckets full.

let me know what is needed

You need a time and date, a gym, a place to eat, and your fellow Animals- I will take of teh care package that you guys will need

J Will
05-12-08, 9:12 pm
Im pretty new to all this and im definetaly down to go to one of these meets you guys have. Ive been going to the Gold's Gym in Miami lakes and i think you guys would like that gym. They just changed owners so they are doing some renovations to the place. If i could do anything to help out just let me know

SickBeast
05-13-08, 1:03 am
You need a time and date, a gym, a place to eat, and your fellow Animals- I will take of teh care package that you guys will need

thats awesome bro.

Actually, we have EXUB's Gold's already, or maybe Jwill's. As for a date? how does in maybe 2 weeks sound? on the 25th precisely. that way we all can have a good two weeks more or less to prepare, and open up our schedules. Time can be whatever, probably around 12 or so, sounds reasonable I think

Food, well, we've got LOADS of places to eat. I know where EXUB's Gold's gym is at, theres some places around there. Heck, whatever you guys want. we can all go to a buffet and eat like animals haha.

Do I need an animal shirt? I'll order one if so. or is that what you mean about the package?

anyways we just need to get some other animals in this. talk to people guys, send pm's, spread the word. there are some pretty big ABC chapters around the US. We're relatively small here. We gotta grow. thats what our great sport is about, whether it's mass, or strength(both?).
Strength in Numbers

-Sick

J Will
05-13-08, 7:02 pm
Do you guys think you would be interested in trying out the golds gym in Miami lakes?

SickBeast
05-14-08, 12:08 am
Do you guys think you would be interested in trying out the golds gym in Miami lakes?

hell, I'm down for whichever. I just want to get this thing fired up

J Will
05-14-08, 10:44 am
Who is the youngest in the group?

SickBeast
05-14-08, 12:18 pm
not too sure, I just turned 20 this april 22

J Will
05-15-08, 4:05 pm
thats cool. Im not to far behind you in age i guess im 17. But lets get this going. Who is in charge of setting the date

P-Ram
05-15-08, 4:18 pm
Sup fellas, I'm in Miami. In the sw, westchester area. Currently I hit up the raquetball club on 97th and Bird next to Bird Bowl..........

J Will
05-18-08, 5:54 pm
Come on, let's get this going

SickBeast
05-19-08, 9:35 am
bump.

Guys, lets do this then, are we up for this sunday? or is it too soon? EXUB, how's your gym sounding for this sunday?

sick

J Will
05-19-08, 10:30 am
Im down for sunday but that might be to soon for some people. Where is Exubs gym

SickBeast
05-22-08, 9:55 am
bump.

guys, nothing for this sunday?

Where are all the Animals?

J Will
05-31-08, 2:51 pm
Lets get a meet.... Anyone down?

SickBeast
06-03-08, 12:48 pm
jwill,

you and I seem to be the only ones alive here bud. if you're down to train you know I am.

mfarrar
06-19-08, 9:32 am
anything ever happen in south florida?

J Will
06-19-08, 9:58 pm
jwill,

you and I seem to be the only ones alive here bud. if you're down to train you know I am.

anytime you want. Im in the gym monday-friday

J Will
07-21-08, 11:33 am
IS there Anyone here in south florida that wants to get a meet together?

TriManWPB
07-31-08, 12:03 pm
I'm down yall...hit me up! Live in East WPB here, but down to travel for a good meetup man! Good to get some extra motivation in fellas.

JH34PG
08-11-08, 10:19 pm
hey guys can we get something together??

EXUB
08-15-08, 3:09 am
sup guys? lets get people together and figure our schedules out. Saturday or Sunday? You guys pick and we can have at the my Gold's. Lets do it up. Lets plan in advance that way I can get some goodies for you guys.

EXUB
08-15-08, 3:22 am
Private Messages Have Been Sent To Everyone. Check Your Inbox.

J Will
08-16-08, 6:58 pm
how many of you are in?

im there

EXUB
08-18-08, 3:26 am
I want this to be a big event guys. We need more than 10 people to attend. So far only 3 have answered my PM's. I will let time decide.

EXUB
08-18-08, 5:18 pm
so far we got

1. Me
2. Deadlift
3. J will
4. SickBeast
5. Trimanwpb

SickBeast
08-20-08, 11:37 am
Damn,

thats only half for now...this has to get bigger.
Any idea more or less of the date we're looking at? Sat or Sun is fine which everway.

let me know!

btw EXUB, is there any way of getting a pro down here? I definately think that would help grow our little chapter.

Thanks!

EXUB
08-20-08, 11:55 am
I don't think they would just come down for the event itself. Usually if they're in town for competition or something business based then yes.

J Will
08-28-08, 11:19 am
sooo.. hows this looking?

SickBeast
08-31-08, 6:00 pm
EXUB, no news bro?

EXUB
09-01-08, 4:44 pm
No one else has gotten back to me cept those on the list. I guess we just have to give it time. If we do have the event it will for sure be on a Saturday seeing as I don't work in the afternoon. Lets see if we get more people.

J Will
09-03-08, 9:45 pm
Im still in

J Will
09-18-08, 7:35 am
you guys are awsome

stolzenator
10-12-08, 1:03 pm
hey guys, stolzenator (currently from the Columbus chapter) here! wanted to let you guys know that i'm gunna be at school at NOVA next year, and i'm not plannin on givin up the ABC when I get there! what do you guys have goin on down there?

J Will
10-20-08, 5:52 pm
From the looks of it. There is no ABC here

mscuillo
10-29-08, 2:08 am
Hey fellas, I just moved here to Miami and wanted to get into the Miami ABC. We gotta get one started here in the Magic City!! Let me know what I can do help. I messaged EXUB, but haven't heard back about joinin up!! Let me know, Mike

stolzenator
10-29-08, 8:41 am
Hey fellas, I just moved here to Miami and wanted to get into the Miami ABC. We gotta get one started here in the Magic City!! Let me know what I can do help. I messaged EXUB, but haven't heard back about joinin up!! Let me know, Mike

hey mike, i havent moved down there yet, but start gettin things prepped down there for when I do, cuz I'm a little spoiled right now, the OH has 5 chapters! anyways, i'm in once Im there, not till next fall though

mscuillo
10-30-08, 6:36 am
Bring it on bro!! The more, the merryer!! Hopefully the other guys will get back to me so we can get something going!! We gotta represent Miami well in the "Animal Kingdom!!"

J Will
10-30-08, 8:10 pm
Bring it on bro!! The more, the merryer!! Hopefully the other guys will get back to me so we can get something going!! We gotta represent Miami well in the "Animal Kingdom!!"

What gym are you going to

mscuillo
10-30-08, 11:23 pm
I work at Bally in Southland Mall, but I also train at the 24 -Hour with my buddy!! They got heavier DB and better leg equipment! Let me know, I'll send a pass to come lift with me. You? Where do you lift at? I don't even know of any other gyms in my area

J Will
10-31-08, 1:09 am
i use to work out at the gold in miami lakes but now i am at the new 24 hour fitness that just opened up. Which 24 do you go to

mscuillo
11-02-08, 7:07 pm
I go to the 24 by Southland Mall. It's right across from where I work and my buddy works there so I can go lift for free, then go rigtht to work! It's nice to lift in one gym and work at another...I couldn't do both without being bothered.

mscuillo
11-02-08, 7:10 pm
hey mike, i havent moved down there yet, but start gettin things prepped down there for when I do, cuz I'm a little spoiled right now, the OH has 5 chapters! anyways, i'm in once Im there, not till next fall though

When I go to Colombus for the Arnold, my buddy and I lift at the Power Shack; ever heard of it? It's a bad-ass gym away from all the craziness down by the Convention Center/downtown.

stolzenator
11-02-08, 8:50 pm
When I go to Colombus for the Arnold, my buddy and I lift at the Power Shack; ever heard of it? It's a bad-ass gym away from all the craziness down by the Convention Center/downtown.

no i've never lifted there, but there's always a national ABC that weekend! you gunna go to that? and for the other days, hit me up when it gets closer and i'm always willing to lift with some Animals

EXUB
11-13-08, 9:38 am
hey guys. How is everyone? I have a video camera. Roll call for the event. Lets start planning for a sunday that I can take off. We can have it in my gym. Let me know well in advance what date works for you guys. Has to be a sunday or it can be a saturday afternoon anytime after 2, like 4 or something.

mscuillo
12-02-08, 11:55 am
Count me in, just let me know when/where

Big Nick 54
01-19-09, 9:32 pm
count me in.

stolzenator
01-19-09, 11:47 pm
sup guys, i'm in for any event that gets planned after March 21st. i'll be in the FL for good after that date!

EXUB
01-21-09, 3:19 pm
my schedule for work has been hectic.

Plus I'm flying out to LA soon and have no time for anything anymore.

If we get interest of over 10 people then we can have the event.

J Will
01-24-09, 4:44 pm
a lot of people have been dying to do it. Im in