PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Animals

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

GoldieLocks
11-19-07, 10:52 pm
Okay, I need some boys to play with out here...

I'm on the Eastside.

tank0950
12-07-07, 9:56 pm
Whats up animals!!! im in the tri citites lookin for some iron heads down here! Where yall at?

ThaiFighter
12-12-07, 4:18 pm
Tacoma/Puyallup Area, when we gonna tear things up

darkindigo
12-13-07, 11:33 am
Bellingham/Whatcom County over here....

I'll make the trip down to Seattle/Eastside for something like this with y'all. Until then, I will continue to terrorize Gold's in B'ham...!

Maintain intensity.

ThaiFighter
12-13-07, 12:01 pm
Damn i'm way south, however would not miss meetin up wit other animals for some good old hard ass lifting

Da_Wolfman
12-14-07, 12:17 am
Keepin' it real in Kitsap...Any others on the peninsula?? I am definately in on this. I have been outa the game for a while...and just when I am startin' it up again, The ANIMALS bring some more motivation! Keep me informed!

GoldieLocks
12-14-07, 1:47 am
Wow! we out here in the Northwest are spread out in all four corners! Let's Get it together soon after the holidays, yeah?!

Da_Wolfman
12-14-07, 1:56 am
How about a group field trip for the next Emerald Cup????

ThaiFighter
12-14-07, 11:09 am
After the holidays sounds good to me....lucky me i'm still in my bulk

ThaiFighter
12-14-07, 11:14 am
oh GoldieLocks i'm interested in getting certified in personal training, but right now don't have the funds to go back to college and get another degree. are there any other means of getting certified?

GoldieLocks
12-14-07, 11:47 am
Go online and google "nationally recognized" PT Certs. ISSA, IFPT, NASM, ACE, NSCA, and NESTA are just a few. When researching who i was going with, i ditched all of the $99 certs and looked at those over the $350 mark...you got to think about finding one that will teach you all the things you dont know, create enough interest in your brain, you keep reading the text book, and that can acctually prepare you for dealing with the general public. You'll be working with mostly out of shape, middle aged individuals with naggin injuiries and no motivation at all. Working with Athletes are an 'earned' and coveted position. But they are also broke most of the time, so think about who has funds for a personal trainer...9 times out of 10 they are the executive type. Find a cert that can help you get results for these folks.

Some of these will have weekend workshops. I highly recommed that you make plans to attend these workshops. they review test materials and give you hands on experience, which we all know is better. Online testing is still popular, but i prefer onsite testing.

I have a few and i am again, re-certifing my PT, and grabbing a Sports Conditioing and Sports Nutritional Cert too. Most places will give you a discount (like over $100) if you get two certs at a time. Issa was super cool with me and let me break the payments up. Try to pay as much up front as possible.

There are so many certs out there...be smart not cheap. I took the ISSA back in the day when it was over $600....it's come down quite a bit these days. Be prepared to immediately start to take CEC's (Continuing Education Courses) to keep you cert alive and kicking....you'll be spending an additional $300 per year for CEC's. So, keep that in your budget. (treat this like college courses...take the courses that will further your smarts and give you a well rounded education).

you can first get your CPR card at your local Firehouse. Usually less than $30, and somtimes half that cost. if you dont have one, that's your first step. you'll be required to have that card before you get your Cert, so be ahead of the game.

Good luck and let us know how your search goes!

ThaiFighter
12-14-07, 11:52 am
Thanks GoldieLocks, tons of information there!! I guess i'm ahead of the game, i'm EMT certified right now so i have the CPR. i'll be on my search thanks again

laxhitman
12-15-07, 9:15 pm
Here in Tacoma right now, leaving for home in a week, won't be back til mid January, but am down to lift!

darkindigo
12-17-07, 2:26 pm
Any opportunity I'd get to train with a certified trainer who knows his/her stuff is worth a drive.

Any opportunity to be among focused people who don't yak on their cell phone during a workout is worth a drive.

Any opportunity to learn from others is worth a drive.

Any opportunity to kill myself for two hours in the gym is worth a drive.

I'm yer huckleberry....

king1
12-26-07, 1:20 am
I live in seattle and work out on the eastside (bellevue) until i go back to school. If only you had started this sooner.......

Mr. Dead
01-14-08, 12:37 pm
I'm out in Rainier... It's close to Lacey/Olympia...

GoldieLocks
01-14-08, 12:55 pm
Fantastic!

Glad to hear that I got some good guys in the area! (close enough!)

Rexor91
01-16-08, 4:20 pm
Whud up to the fellas in Washington... any of you closer to the Idaho side of things. I'm in Meridian, pretty much walk across the street and I'm in Boise. Never really made a trip to Wash yet so dont know exactly how far it is away in terms of driving time and what not. But there isn't much of a "serious" scene here in Boise at all to be honest. Few roid heads here and there that kinda aimlessly wonder around the gym with no real purpose, and considering I'm bigger and stronger than almost all of em... I have no real drive to play babysitter and try to workout with 'em lol. You guys ever venture through or around Boise or pump anywhere close?

And, to the bra lookin' into getting into personal training... I've been doing it for the past 6 years and just moved up here to get royaly screwed in the ass by Gold's. So, awesome place to pump.. but not so much to work for in my mind. Plus, stick with what dude said about the certs, I was Certified through IFTA and it's about a $275 cert. They didn't even recognize it at all. Plus, to be honest... I hate mainstream fitness as a whole, and I always pretty much ran my own business though just paying a percentage out to a few local gyms I trained at back home... Mainstream focuses mainly on sales, and sales alone. Not my bag, but good luck mayne... it really is awesome to transform someone from a slob to a healthy state of being and watch thier entire view on life change!

[[[[-Rexor-]]]]

GoldieLocks
01-16-08, 5:41 pm
Hey there!

WA isn't as bad of a drive, just the winter monts make it kind of a bear.

I'm heading out to Spokane to do some Fitness & Figure Seminars for the NPC in the next couple of months, maybe we can talk about location, and make an Idaho Animal Trip too.

~G~

Mr. Dead
01-16-08, 6:28 pm

That's an awesome idea!!!

darkindigo
01-16-08, 6:55 pm
I call Shotgun in the carpool ride to the Emerald Cup....

Never been to a BB or fitness competition before. Maybe Goldilocks can be our tour guide...

"Protein Shaker bottles are located two in the front, two on the sides by the exit doors, and two in the back..."

"In the event of a water landing, your empty Animal Pak containers can act as a flotation device..."

Chris

Rexor91
01-16-08, 7:02 pm
Hey there!

WA isn't as bad of a drive, just the winter monts make it kind of a bear.

I'm heading out to Spokane to do some Fitness & Figure Seminars for the NPC in the next couple of months, maybe we can talk about location, and make an Idaho Animal Trip too.

~G~

Hell yea son! That's what I'm talkin' about... I know Spokane isn't too far away. I'm just still kinda new to the area... very new lol. But yeah bra, let me know what's up and hopefully we can get a pump session going.

Rexor91
01-16-08, 7:04 pm

When is the Emerald Cup?

GoldieLocks
01-16-08, 8:25 pm
I call Shotgun in the carpool ride to the Emerald Cup....

Never been to a BB or fitness competition before. Maybe Goldilocks can be our tour guide...

"Protein Shaker bottles are located two in the front, two on the sides by the exit doors, and two in the back..."

"In the event of a water landing, your empty Animal Pak containers can act as a flotation device..."

Chris

OMG! This got me ROLLING!!!! LOL

E-cup is my town, so i'll be here already, April 18th (friday) is when all the fitness & figure girls compete, i would recommend coming to see not only all of the lovely ripped and shredded ladies, but to get your autographs from the guest posers....90% of the time they attend, and it is LESS hectic when you meet the big boys....

Saturday April 19th is all of the mens & women's bodybuilding....prejudging is usually at 9 or 10, evening doors open early at 6pm...

It's the Largest Amatuer show in the country, located right here in my backyard...Very cool. you'll should get tickets soon to get good seats if you like to sit and watch...sold out every year.

www.craigproductions.com

it's gonna be great to meet all of you. I'll find a nice place for us to throw around some weights. There are the big clubs around town, and just a few miles back there is Evolution Gym. The 2007 Overall E-cup Winner, Nathan DeTracy, owns it. It'll be a great place to hang. www.trainevolution.com

Mr. Dead
01-17-08, 11:10 am
I've hit the E-Cup for the past 3 years, and have always had a blast!!!

darkindigo
01-17-08, 1:45 pm
Thanks for the website info, GoldieLocks. I got a band gig Friday evening in Bellingham, but will be down on Saturday 4/19 for the Bodybuilding event and the Vendor Expo if it's still there. I'm hatin' life that I won't be able to see the Ladies' competition...!

Evolution Fitness looks pretty good, too. Good recommendation.

Chris

Big Wides
01-18-08, 9:55 am
How's everything going with the Seattle crew? I saw here that many of you would like to hold this session around the Emerald Cup, Rage has posted a thread in The Board about planning such a meeting.....check it out: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=14269

Mr. Dead
01-18-08, 12:24 pm
How's everything going with the Seattle crew? I saw here that many of you would like to hold this session around the Emerald Cup, Rage has posted a thread in The Board about planning such a meeting.....check it out: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=14269

I'm all over it!!!

darkindigo
01-18-08, 1:03 pm
Got it on the calendar.

Boogie....

Chris

Rexor91
01-21-08, 4:12 pm
OMG! This got me ROLLING!!!! LOL

E-cup is my town, so i'll be here already, April 18th (friday) is when all the fitness & figure girls compete, i would recommend coming to see not only all of the lovely ripped and shredded ladies, but to get your autographs from the guest posers....90% of the time they attend, and it is LESS hectic when you meet the big boys....

Saturday April 19th is all of the mens & women's bodybuilding....prejudging is usually at 9 or 10, evening doors open early at 6pm...

It's the Largest Amatuer show in the country, located right here in my backyard...Very cool. you'll should get tickets soon to get good seats if you like to sit and watch...sold out every year.

www.craigproductions.com

it's gonna be great to meet all of you. I'll find a nice place for us to throw around some weights. There are the big clubs around town, and just a few miles back there is Evolution Gym. The 2007 Overall E-cup Winner, Nathan DeTracy, owns it. It'll be a great place to hang. www.trainevolution.com

Looks, awesome.... so there is even an expo that goes along with the show? Doesn't get much better than that. Espeically just a month or so after the Classic, cant wait... sounds excellent. That gym you posted up looks pretty sweet too. Let's get it done and do work!

Rage
01-21-08, 6:47 pm

Big Wides bro...thanks for the support...Everyone please be sure to post on that thread so we can grow the head count for this particular corporate sponsored event. This will be my 16th year attending and running the Universal Animal booth...hec, I've probably already met some of you and just don't know all your screen names...Goldi...I definitely know you...great to have you on the crew! Look forward to training with all of you that can make it!

Mr. Dead
01-21-08, 7:27 pm
So, are we a chapter, then?

darkindigo
01-22-08, 11:29 am
So, are we a chapter, then?

Chapter 1 - The Genesis

In the beginning, Animalpak.com created the Animal Barbell Club. Now the gym was pretty much empty, and darkness covered the free-weight section. And GoldieLocks said "Let there be Seattle Animals," and there were Seattle Animals. And it was good. This was the first day.

Then GoldieLocks said "Let there be a group lift session during the Emerald Cup weekend," And there were attendees. And it was good. This was the second day.

Then GoldieLocks said "Let the Animals be gathered into one place; the Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue for the Emerald Cup weekend," And the Animals attended. And it was good. This was the third day.

...to be continued. I have to get back to work.

[yes, I go to church. no, I hope I'm not going to get struck down by the Lord for applying Genesis 1 to the Seattle Chapter.]

Chris

Mr. Dead
01-22-08, 11:55 am
Chapter 1 - The Genesis

In the beginning, Animalpak.com created the Animal Barbell Club. Now the gym was pretty much empty, and darkness covered the free-weight section. And GoldieLocks said "Let there be Seattle Animals," and there were Seattle Animals. And it was good. This was the first day.

Then GoldieLocks said "Let there be a group lift session during the Emerald Cup weekend," And there were attendees. And it was good. This was the second day.

Then GoldieLocks said "Let the Animals be gathered into one place; the Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue for the Emerald Cup weekend," And the Animals attended. And it was good. This was the third day.

[yes, I go to church. no, I hope I'm not going to get struck down by the Lord for applying Genesis 1 to the Seattle Chapter.]

Chris

Okay. That was REALLY good! *L*

Rexor91
01-22-08, 1:23 pm
Chapter 1 - The Genesis

Chris

lmao, good times... great oldies.

GoldieLocks
01-22-08, 3:44 pm
Kind of exciting now getting things rolling!

giving a nod to Da_Wolfman for speaking up about the Ecup & Rage for the muscle behind our ABC machine getting things nailed down.

...meanwhile i'm getting my blonde on.

~G~

GoldieLocks
01-22-08, 3:46 pm
Chapter 1 - The Genesis

Chris

I say let there be sweat.

Rexor91
01-22-08, 3:58 pm

Sweat = growth= happy. lol

Mr. Dead
01-22-08, 4:29 pm

AMEN!

dd2inxs
01-23-08, 12:22 pm
Mr. Dead will be bringing me along, too!

Mr. Dead
01-29-08, 2:15 pm
So... How many Animals do we have going to this, so far? 1 or 1,000, I'm DEFINITELY going!!!

Rexor91
01-29-08, 2:37 pm
So... How many Animals do we have going to this, so far? 1 or 1,000, I'm DEFINITELY going!!!

Sounds like there is a pretty good group gonna go

darkindigo
01-30-08, 3:19 pm

Reviewing this thread and this one: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=269232#post269232

Here's who given a roger, Roger.....

Rage
GoldieLocks
ThaiFighter
Mr. Dead
DD2INXS
Rexor91
DarkIndigo
[your name here]

Keep adding the list, boys and girls.

Chris

Dozer
02-07-08, 1:53 am
I'm currently at school in Bellingham..maybe sometime during one of the breaks I could get down to Seattle for a training sesh..

Mr. Dead
02-12-08, 4:02 pm
Definitely lookin' forward to this! I seriously hope there's more of us, by the time this happens!

ThaiFighter
02-20-08, 5:02 pm
sup brothers, not gonna be able to make it, i'm gonna be leaving for Iraq around that time. maybe next year

Mr. Dead
02-20-08, 5:09 pm
sup brothers, not gonna be able to make it, i'm gonna be leaving for Iraq around that time. maybe next year

Damn, bro, that sucks! I'll lift extra for ya!

GoldieLocks
02-20-08, 6:40 pm

Our Thoughts are with you, Kid.

I got a trainer buddy out there in Saudia Arabia for soldiers' 4-day passes....Trainer Travis is his name. You never know, if you get a chance to use one of them, maybe you can go out and get some R & R....this i'm assuming you're out there fighting the good fight...will you be a civilian contractor or front line duty?

~G

Mr. Dead
02-21-08, 10:54 am
I missed the part where you said you were going over to "The Sand Box". My thoughts are with you, and be careful.

Mr. Dead
03-21-08, 5:28 pm
*Bump*

Russian29
03-26-08, 11:55 pm
Hey guys great thing that you're planning to open up in Seattle. Maybe you'll get to the tri-cities eventually. I know we need something like this.

GoldieLocks
03-27-08, 8:40 am
Tri-Cities is a bit aways from Seattle!

Keep coming to the board, keep posting, and we can locate more Animals in Central Washington for you to lift with!

G Diesel
03-31-08, 4:07 pm
*Bump*

Take charge Mr. Dead and let's raise this fucker from the ashes... Seattle is a big city and I know there are some legit bbers and powerlifters from those parts. I'll keep an eye on this thread. Peace, G

Mr. Dead
04-01-08, 2:37 pm
Take charge Mr. Dead and let's raise this fucker from the ashes... Seattle is a big city and I know there are some legit bbers and powerlifters from those parts. I'll keep an eye on this thread. Peace, G

Doin' my best, G! I tried to post the Emerald Cup ABC event on the calendar, but don't have the permission to do so.

Mr. Dead
04-04-08, 4:36 pm
Okay Animals

Here's how things are looking so far...

12708 Northup Way
Bellevue, WA
425-883-6006
http://iron-works.com/
Owner Tim Ennis

Time: 2-4 PM

Coordinator: Rage

Event: This special ABC event is in conjunction with the Emerald Cup BB show.

Eats:
Outback Steakhouse
(425) 746-4647 www.outbacksteakhouse.com
15100 Se 38th St, Bellevue, WA 98006

Definitely looking forward to seeing all that can make it!

Also, going to be starting a new sign up list on the Event thread, listed below.

wsuiron
04-12-08, 4:03 pm
Keepin' it real in Kitsap...Any others on the peninsula?? I am definately in on this. I have been outa the game for a while...and just when I am startin' it up again, The ANIMALS bring some more motivation! Keep me informed!

where in kitsap man.?..i hail from silverdale

Mr. Dead
04-14-08, 4:56 pm
*Monday Bump, and reminder about the session this weekend...*

G Diesel
04-15-08, 4:37 pm
*Monday Bump, and reminder about the session this weekend...*

I'll bump ya right back brother... Looking forward to seeing Seattle on the ABC map officially. Peace, G

Mr. Dead
04-15-08, 4:56 pm
I'll bump ya right back brother... Looking forward to seeing Seattle on the ABC map officially. Peace, G

Thanks, brother!!! I'm ready to make some noise!!!

Mr. Dead
04-23-08, 1:30 pm
Well, after the incredibly great time, this past saturday... I think it's time to start thinking ahead to the next session. I'm thinking around early to mid-June...

Enforcer
04-23-08, 1:38 pm
Well, after the incredibly great time, this past saturday... I think it's time to start thinking ahead to the next session. I'm thinking around early to mid-June...

Get it going Mr. Dead. Whatever you need, just let me know

Mr. Dead
04-23-08, 2:29 pm
Get it going Mr. Dead. Whatever you need, just let me know

Will do!!!

Mr. Dead
04-24-08, 12:31 pm
Okay... I'm thinking June 28th, 2-4 PM Eats... BBQ!!! Location... I'm still working on... Let me know what you all think, and we'll make it happen!!!!

Mr. Dead
04-25-08, 6:23 pm
*Bump for the weekend...*

Mr. Dead
05-01-08, 4:33 pm
Okay... I'm thinking June 28th, 2-4 PM Eats... BBQ!!! Location... I'm still working on... Let me know what you all think, and we'll make it happen!!!!

Let's get this rollin'!!!

Mr. Dead
05-05-08, 2:57 pm

*Bump...*

Universal Rep
05-05-08, 3:23 pm
O/T, what's the best place to get coffee in Seattle?

Mr. Dead
05-05-08, 3:31 pm
O/T, what's the best place to get coffee in Seattle?

Depends on how long of a line you're willing to wait in... Starbucks is on every corner, and Tully's is good, too...

Universal Rep
05-05-08, 3:37 pm
Depends on how long of a line you're willing to wait in... Starbucks is on every corner, and Tully's is good, too...

Do people actually go to Seattle's Best?

Mr. Dead
05-05-08, 3:39 pm
Do people actually go to Seattle's Best?

Yeah... But most don't feel the quality is as good... There's some great indpendent ones out there, but there a bit flashy (ie: Bikini clad baristas, negligee clad, etc...)

Universal Rep
05-05-08, 3:43 pm
Yeah... But most don't feel the quality is as good... There's some great indpendent ones out there, but there a bit flashy (ie: Bikini clad baristas, negligee clad, etc...)

Did you say bikinis and negligees *gulp*...

Funny those trends don't make it outside Seattle.

Yeah, I'm a big coffee drinker, and I think Starbucks makes a good cup. Still, I'm a big fan of Peet's, down in Berkeley.

Mr. Dead
05-05-08, 3:45 pm
I usually get mine out of a can... Monster' Mocha Loca... No long lines... Which is funny, because we have coffee places literally on every corner... Some places there's Starbucks 2-3 blocks apart... *L*

Mr. Dead
05-09-08, 3:22 pm

Anybody up for this...?

dd2inxs
05-09-08, 6:15 pm
Anybody up for this...?

I am. :P

Mr. Dead
05-13-08, 4:25 pm

*Bump, again...*

Mr. Dead
05-19-08, 2:52 pm
Okay... I'm thinking June 28th, 2-4 PM Eats... BBQ!!! Location... I'm going to try and see if Iron Works would be up to us being there, again... Let me know what you all think, and we'll make it happen!!!!

GoldieLocks
05-19-08, 11:26 pm
I'm in, I feel just terrible that I couldn't make it during the Ecup THANG, so i am there for sure this time. got it down.

Mr. Dead
05-20-08, 4:20 pm
I'm in, I feel just terrible that I couldn't make it during the Ecup THANG, so i am there for sure this time. got it down.

You were extremely busy during the E-Cup, so you shouldn't feel terrible, at all...

Mr. Dead
05-20-08, 4:22 pm
So far we've got:
Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
GoldiLocks

I'll give the guys at Iron Works a call, and we'll get it rollin'!!!

Mr. Dead
05-28-08, 12:32 pm
Still tryin' to get things finalized... But one way or another this WILL happen...!

Mr. Dead
06-02-08, 4:13 pm
Still tryin' to get things finalized... But one way or another this WILL happen...!

Still playing phone tag, with the guys at Iron Works, but it SHOULD be a go but probably on the 21st, instead... Let me know if this is a problem...

Mr. Dead
06-03-08, 10:40 am
Okay... I've got the go ahead from the guys at Iron Works Gym in Bellevue, for the 21st... We have the gym from 2-3, I'm open to suggestions for where to go eat... I figured if everyone is up for it, we could hit arms...

Mr. Dead
06-03-08, 12:12 pm
12708 Northup Way
Bellevue, WA
425-883-6006
Owner Tim Ennis

Time: 2-3 PM at the gym W/O TBD (Hopefully arms)

Coordinator: Mr. Dead

Eats: TBD

Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
GoldyLocks?
(Your name here)

Mr. Dead
06-05-08, 12:19 pm
12708 Northup Way
Bellevue, WA
425-883-6006
Owner Tim Ennis

Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
GoldyLocks?
(Your name here)

BTW, the price is currently $10 for the gym time...

Mr. Dead
06-12-08, 12:15 pm
12708 Northup Way
Bellevue, WA
425-883-6006
Owner Tim Ennis

Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
GoldyLocks?
(Your name here)

*Bump...*

Giant Killer
06-12-08, 2:54 pm
I'll be visiting Seattle around July 12-18. Just puttin' my feelers out there, good gyms?

Mr. Dead
06-12-08, 2:56 pm
I'll be visiting Seattle around July 12-18. Just puttin' my feelers out there, good gyms?

Iron Works is actually pretty good... More geared towards training, without all the fancy stuff...

Giant Killer
06-12-08, 2:59 pm
Iron Works is actually pretty good... More geared towards training, without all the fancy stuff...

How's the public transportation up there? I'm not renting a car or anything...

Mr. Dead
06-12-08, 3:02 pm
How's the public transportation up there? I'm not renting a car or anything...

Not too bad... They've really been pushing the bus system, up here, and have improved it immensely...

Mr. Dead
06-16-08, 3:39 pm
Last few days before the Session!!! Please put your name on the list if you plan to attend, so we can get an accurate head count.

June 21st

12708 Northup Way
Bellevue, WA
425-883-6006
Owner Tim Ennis

Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
GoldyLocks?
(Your name here)

Enforcer
06-17-08, 4:23 pm
Last few days before the Session!!! Please put your name on the list if you plan to attend, so we can get an accurate head count.

June 21st

12708 Northup Way
Bellevue, WA
425-883-6006
Owner Tim Ennis

Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
GoldyLocks?
(Your name here)

Get em going Mr. Dead. It is your time to shine on Saturday. Have fun with it.

Mr. Dead
06-17-08, 4:31 pm
Get em going Mr. Dead. It is your time to shine on Saturday. Have fun with it.

Tryin' my best...

Mr. Dead
06-19-08, 3:24 pm

June 21st

12708 Northup Way
Bellevue, WA
425-883-6006
Owner Tim Ennis

Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
GoldyLocks?
(Your name here)

Mr. Dead
06-20-08, 1:09 pm

June 21st

12708 Northup Way
Bellevue, WA
425-883-6006
Owner Tim Ennis

Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
GoldyLocks?
(Your name here)

*Bump...*

Mr. Dead
06-23-08, 12:34 pm
June 21st, we had our 2nd Washington ABC, and those that were in attendance were treated to an awesome time!!! I can't say enough good things about the fine folks at Iron Works gym, for making us feel welcome!!! Arms and delts were hit with great intensity... Dinner was at the "Outback" Steakhouse... I'll post some pics, this evening... I'm looking forward to getting everyone together again, in August!!!

Hoomgar
06-27-08, 3:34 pm
June 21st, we had our 2nd Washington ABC, and those that were in attendance were treated to an awesome time!!! I can't say enough good things about the fine folks at Iron Works gym, for making us feel welcome!!! Arms and delts were hit with great intensity... Dinner was at the "Outback" Steakhouse... I'll post some pics, this evening... I'm looking forward to getting everyone together again, in August!!!

Making it happen Dman! Wish I was close enough to join you Animals out there on the west coast.

Hg

Mr. Dead
06-27-08, 3:42 pm
Making it happen Dman! Wish I was close enough to join you Animals out there on the west coast.

Hg

Thanks!!! And, I've been dyin' to hit some of those East Coast ones...

TEMPER
06-27-08, 8:09 pm
any of you guys know any other good gyms around the north seattle/shoreline areas? ironworks in bellevue would kinda be a drive for me when i get bak.. especially with them gas prices..

GoldieLocks
07-02-08, 10:12 am
any of you guys know any other good gyms around the north seattle/shoreline areas? ironworks in bellevue would kinda be a drive for me when i get bak.. especially with them gas prices..

I'm on the eastside mostly...Not too sure about downtown...the big clubs, though annoying in their own ways, offers the variety that alot of lifters need. Gold's - Lake forest Park, LA Fitness & Bally's off of Aurora Ave N...etc...

I train in off hours so less likely to be the normal obnoxious crowds....where do you belong now?

Mr. Dead
07-02-08, 12:38 pm

Unfortunately, I'm more in the Olympia area, and am not too familiar with the Seattle gym "scene"... But, GoldyLocks put up some great suggestions...

TEMPER
07-03-08, 1:14 am
yea ive seen the Gold's on aurora.. when i get back from deployment i'll live like 5 minutes away from it. i'll probably end up going there when i get home.

Mr. Dead
07-14-08, 5:24 pm
Anybody up for an ABC after the 9th of August...? Say mid-late August...? Just throwing an idea here and there to check interest... (My show is August 9th, so I'm pretty much useless until after that... *L*)

Mr. Dead
07-17-08, 6:47 pm
I know bobbymart is supposed to be passing through this way in August, and had mentioned wanting to hit one of these...

GoldieLocks
07-17-08, 7:32 pm
if you call me, i will come!

Mr. Dead
07-22-08, 1:12 pm
Okay... I'm thinking about the 23rd of August... And, I'm completely open to suggestions in the food department... I'll try to get us into Iron Works, again... Let me know if this works for everyone... And, I'll give you a call, GoldyLocks...

dd2inxs
07-30-08, 4:42 pm
So far, it looks like the schedule is clear.

SoCo4Fun
08-06-08, 8:09 pm
I'm down for the 23rd...do I have to do anything to be a part of this, or do I just show up?

Mr. Dead
08-06-08, 9:26 pm
I'm down for the 23rd...do I have to do anything to be a part of this, or do I just show up?

Wear your Animal Gear, is the main thing... As well, as be ready to hit it... I'll post some more info, tomorrow... (Fighting with a 56k modem, right now... And, it's draggin', big time...) But, these are REALLY a fun time...

rockman10
08-06-08, 9:56 pm
Anyone opposed to a Tacoma-ite coming up to lift?

Universal Rep
08-07-08, 9:21 am

Yo MD, take good care of SC for me... He's a good brother I met over at AM.

Mr. Dead
08-07-08, 12:30 pm
Anyone opposed to a Tacoma-ite coming up to lift?

The more, the merrier!!!

Mr. Dead
08-07-08, 12:32 pm
Yo MD, take good care of SC for me... He's a good brother I met over at AM.

You know me, U-Rep... I'm ALL about the Animal Way... He'll be in good hands...

Universal Rep
08-07-08, 12:38 pm
You know me, U-Rep... I'm ALL about the Animal Way... He'll be in good hands...

Thanks MD. Show 'em the ropes. I think he's already ordered an Animal T.

SoCo4Fun
08-07-08, 12:54 pm
Thanks guys!

Looks like this could be kickass...I've been lifting alone for the past few months so the chance to train with other people sounds good.

Universal Rep
08-07-08, 1:09 pm
Thanks guys!

Looks like this could be kickass...I've been lifting alone for the past few months so the chance to train with other people sounds good.

Enjoy SC. You're with good people.

Mr. Dead
08-07-08, 1:31 pm
Thanks MD. Show 'em the ropes. I think he's already ordered an Animal T.

Cool!!! No problemo...

Mr. Dead
08-07-08, 1:33 pm
Okay... 23 August... Iron Works Gym... 2-3 PM... There will be a $10 guest fee for use of the gym... Now all we have to decide is which bodypart to hit, and what to eat, afterwards!!!

SoCo4Fun
08-07-08, 2:16 pm
Badass...and this is on a refeed day for me...added it to my calendar :D

SoCo4Fun
08-07-08, 6:05 pm
How many do we have confirmed for the 23rd...

BTW...I got a digital video camera I can bring (and I do video editing) if you guys want...make a badass SeaTown ABC video...

rockman10
08-07-08, 9:06 pm
I'm always down to do some serious deadlifting/back work...

SoCo4Fun
08-07-08, 10:39 pm
hell yeah back day! Thinking about deads and bent over rows makes me feel all tingly inside.

Mr. Dead
08-13-08, 1:09 pm
How many do we have confirmed for the 23rd...

BTW...I got a digital video camera I can bring (and I do video editing) if you guys want...make a badass SeaTown ABC video...

Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
GoldyLocks
SoCo4Fun
Rockman10
(Your Name Here)

GoldieLocks
08-13-08, 2:19 pm
Definately excited about the day!

Mr. Dead
08-13-08, 2:22 pm
Definately excited about the day!

I'll give ya a call next week to remind you... :)

SoCo4Fun
08-13-08, 2:23 pm
So, you guys wanna train back or what?

Mr. Dead
08-13-08, 2:24 pm
So, you guys wanna train back or what?

Back or legs... Either or...

rockman10
08-17-08, 9:57 pm
My vote goes for a back workout. But, I'm down for just about anything. Anywhere good to eat around there afterward?

Mr. Dead
08-21-08, 11:02 am
My vote goes for a back workout. But, I'm down for just about anything. Anywhere good to eat around there afterward?

I'll check with GoldieLocks, as far as what's around to eat... We went to Outback back in March...

Mr. Dead
08-21-08, 11:04 am
August 23rd
Iron Works Gym in Bellevue
2-3 PM
($10 guest fee for gym use)
Eats TBD...
PM me for more info...

SoCo4Fun
08-22-08, 12:19 pm
Dood...I gotta pass on this one...I'm laid up with an ear infection...this shit is kickin' my ass...

Mr. Dead
08-22-08, 12:47 pm
Dood...I gotta pass on this one...I'm laid up with an ear infection...this shit is kickin' my ass...

dd2inxs is now out, as well... The flu bug has hit her hard...

So, that leaves:
rockman10
GoldieLocks (I've called and left a message...)
Mr. Dead

PM me if any of the above are still coming... We may just postpone this, until September 13th...

Mr. Dead
08-22-08, 5:46 pm
Due to illnesses, I am postponing the event...
(I have to take dd2inxs (my wife) to the hospital, since she is only getting worse...)
rockman10, please check your PM's and give me a call...
We will shoot for 13 September...
Iron Works Gym
2-3 PM
Eats: Red Robin...
Any further questions, send me a PM, and I will get right with you...

Again, I am sorry...

Hoomgar
08-22-08, 6:03 pm
Due to illnesses, I am postponing the event...
(I have to take dd2inxs (my wife) to the hospital, since she is only getting worse...)
rockman10, please check your PM's and give me a call...
We will shoot for 13 September...
Iron Works Gym
2-3 PM

Again, I am sorry...

Noooooooooo! Tell het I said to get well bro. Take care of your baby. We'll be here when you get back.

Hg

Jonisocool
09-08-08, 2:50 pm
ahhhhhhhhhhhh abc 30 days too soooon! :P

I'll be home oct. 10th and ready to rock(prolly gunna relax my first weekend home). I also got this subbed now, so I'll be checkin in.

Sorry to hear bout the wifey MrDead. Hope the flu passes soon.

Mr. Dead
09-08-08, 3:53 pm
ahhhhhhhhhhhh abc 30 days too soooon! :P

I'll be home oct. 10th and ready to rock(prolly gunna relax my first weekend home). I also got this subbed now, so I'll be checkin in.

Sorry to hear bout the wifey MrDead. Hope the flu passes soon.

Cool!!!

Mr. Dead
09-12-08, 11:58 am
Okay... Let's give this one a go, then...
November 1st...
2-3 PM

I'm ready to get this truly rollin'...

List:
GoldyLocks
Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
(your name)

Jonisocool
09-12-08, 12:44 pm
Hells fucking yes. Will be there.

List:
GoldyLocks
Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
Jonisocool
(yourname)

Jonisocool
09-12-08, 12:54 pm
And bringing the lil bro to the ABC as well, dont know his forvm user name thou.

He's only 16, but he'll surprise you ;p

Hoomgar
09-12-08, 1:06 pm
Bump. Looks like this is going to happen. Keeping it at the top ;)

Mr. Dead
09-12-08, 1:36 pm
And bringing the lil bro to the ABC as well, dont know his forvm user name thou.

He's only 16, but he'll surprise you ;p

Way cool!!! Definitely looking forward to this!!!

TEMPER
09-13-08, 12:12 am
will be there as well
johnny we should carpool..

List:
GoldyLocks
Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
Jonisocool
TEMPER
(yourname)

Jonisocool
09-13-08, 1:36 am
will be there as well
johnny we should carpool..

List:
GoldyLocks
Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
Jonisocool
TEMPER
(yourname)

If by carpool, you mean drive me.

Then yes. We most definitely should.

TEMPER
09-14-08, 12:07 am
If by carpool, you mean drive me.

Then yes. We most definitely should.

sure i'll drive

Jonisocool
09-22-08, 3:20 am
bump.

Where all the tree huggin, rain lovin, iron smashin washington animals at.

Mr. Dead
10-02-08, 2:39 pm
[QUOTE=Mr. Dead;505963]Okay... Let's give this one a go, then...
November 1st...
2-3 PM

List:
GoldyLocks
Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
Jonisocool
TEMPER
(yourname)

Let's get this party going!!!

GoldieLocks
10-03-08, 10:00 am
Getting closer!

Mr. Dead
10-06-08, 5:24 pm
Getting closer!

And closer...

Mr. Dead
10-08-08, 12:07 pm
November 1st...
2-3 PM

List:
GoldyLocks
Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
Jonisocool
TEMPER
(yourname)

Mr. Dead
10-20-08, 1:52 pm
November 1st...
2-3 PM

List:
GoldyLocks
Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
Jonisocool
TEMPER
(yourname)

*Bump...*

Mr. Dead
10-23-08, 11:31 am
November 1st...
2-3 PM

List:
GoldyLocks
Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
Jonisocool
TEMPER
(yourname)

*Reminder bump...*

Mr. Dead
10-24-08, 2:41 pm
Mark your calendars for April 18th... We're lookin' to do a BIG ABC, in conjunction with the 2009 Emerald Cup... With an appearance of our FORVM's very own... Rage!!!

Jonisocool
10-24-08, 9:36 pm
still in.. and calendar marked..

There seriously only 5 seattle animals?

Mr. Dead
10-27-08, 11:12 am
still in.. and calendar marked..

There seriously only 5 seattle animals?

For now... It WILL grow... (The last ABC had 2 people... Counting me...)

TEMPER
10-28-08, 3:46 am
ahhhhh so close i can smellll it!!!
johnny u gonna just hafta stay in tacoma friday night if u still wanna ride with me..
but now that u have a car.. maybe YOU should drive ME

Jonisocool
10-28-08, 2:41 pm
ahhhhh so close i can smellll it!!!
johnny u gonna just hafta stay in tacoma friday night if u still wanna ride with me..
but now that u have a car.. maybe YOU should drive ME

nope. gotta drive my brother, so Ill meet you in the morning.

GoldieLocks
10-28-08, 3:55 pm
I'll try to stay off the sugar friday night!
~gigiddy~

Mr. Dead
10-29-08, 12:48 pm
Anybody got a bodypart preference, that they want to hit...?

GoldieLocks
10-29-08, 6:07 pm
Do a double duty?

Back and bi for a Pull/Pull

Check and Bi for a Push/pull

Legs or a Leg & shoulder combo?

I'm good for decent workout......anyone else?

Mr. Dead
10-29-08, 7:24 pm
Do a double duty?

Back and bi for a Pull/Pull

Check and Bi for a Push/pull

Legs or a Leg & shoulder combo?

I'm good for decent workout......anyone else?

Back/bi sounds good...

GoldieLocks
10-29-08, 10:31 pm
Fantastic....

G

Jonisocool
10-30-08, 1:22 am
Back/bi sounds good...

i second this motion

al77
10-31-08, 1:58 pm
Whats up guys, I live in Federal Way Washington, not too far from Seattle. I'm new here and it would be sick if I worked out with fellow animals

GoldieLocks
10-31-08, 8:33 pm
Whats up guys, I live in Federal Way Washington, not too far from Seattle. I'm new here and it would be sick if I worked out with fellow animals

We'd love to have you attend saturday's shin-dig! 2pm...you in?

al77
11-01-08, 3:21 am
We'd love to have you attend saturday's shin-dig! 2pm...you in?

Damn, I can't make it tomorrow, how often do you guys meet?

And is there an age limit? I'm 15, but I am defiantly not new to any of this.

GoldieLocks
11-01-08, 12:12 pm
No age limit, usually gym's have their own policies, but Tim at ironworks would be happy to have you.

Sorry you can't make it! definatley keep watching this thread for our next meet.

Where you training at now?

~G

Jonisocool
11-01-08, 2:26 pm
Well, on my way to meet up with TEMPER. Cya guys in a couple hours..

al77
11-01-08, 9:16 pm
No age limit, usually gym's have their own policies, but Tim at ironworks would be happy to have you.

Sorry you can't make it! definatley keep watching this thread for our next meet.

Where you training at now?

~G

I train at a Bally's nearby in Federal Way...its the only gym that the bus takes it close to lol

TEMPER
11-01-08, 10:15 pm
today was pretty sick
we need to get started on planning the next one.. like SOOOOOON

TEMPER
11-01-08, 10:15 pm
OH YEA
hey goldie, id love to get my hands on those pictures we took today..

Jonisocool
11-01-08, 11:52 pm
Nice turnout and workout!

Was nice meeting you guys, hope we can do it again, and thrash next time. Shibby! lol.

One person needs a phone roster of everyone PM'd the day before the ABC I think, that way we can have accountability, and not start ahead and leave anyone out of the begining of the workout again! lol. Or just flat out incase someone cannot make it.

Mr. Dead
11-03-08, 12:19 pm
I definitely had a blast training with you guys!!! Definitely looking forward to doing another one soon!!!

Hoomgar
11-03-08, 12:33 pm
I definitely had a blast training with you guys!!! Definitely looking forward to doing another one soon!!!

What, no pictures!?!?!?! ;)

Mr. Dead
11-03-08, 12:46 pm
What, no pictures!?!?!?! ;)

You KNOW I only use film cameras... I'll have them soon, though...

Hoomgar
11-03-08, 2:14 pm
You KNOW I only use film cameras... I'll have them soon, though...

What is this "film" you speak of? *L*

Looking forward to them bro. Glad you guys had a good time.

Hg

Jonisocool
11-03-08, 11:27 pm

Word Chris. Really sorry we started without you.

Next time we shouldnt have that problem if we do it in tacoma/seattle!

Mr. Dead
11-04-08, 6:51 pm
Word Chris. Really sorry we started without you.

Next time we shouldnt have that problem if we do it in tacoma/seattle!

Actually, starting without me was the best thing to do... I'd have felt bad, if I had held you guys up... Also, it sounds like there might be at least 2 more people at the next one...

T-GUN
11-05-08, 7:32 am
Sorry I didnt check this thread or I wouldve made it out on sat. Im up in lynnwood and would be happy to make the next gathering.

dd2inxs
11-05-08, 4:55 pm
It was really nice to get to meet everyone, I had a really good time.

Hoomgar
11-06-08, 11:01 am
It was really nice to get to meet everyone, I had a really good time.

Good to see you posting! How are the pictures coming along? Looking forward to seeing them. :)

Hg

freakshow89
11-08-08, 12:47 pm
For now... It WILL grow... (The last ABC had 2 people... Counting me...)

Whats up guys. I'm new to the FORVM but not to our animal life...hoping to meet some of my fellow brothers in the area.

Im trainin at Miekos Gym up here in Everett, waiting patiently until I can start going to Iron Works in Bellevue. THAT looks like an awesome gym. Can't stand the singles club atmosphere at Miekos....

Anyway I was lookin at some of the posts and it sounds like you guys have some plans going on...could ya'll catch me up on everything?

Jonisocool
11-08-08, 4:36 pm
Whats up guys. I'm new to the FORVM but not to our animal life...hoping to meet some of my fellow brothers in the area.

Im trainin at Miekos Gym up here in Everett, waiting patiently until I can start going to Iron Works in Bellevue. THAT looks like an awesome gym. Can't stand the singles club atmosphere at Miekos....

Anyway I was lookin at some of the posts and it sounds like you guys have some plans going on...could ya'll catch me up on everything?

Me and TEMPER would like to do something towards the end of november(burn off all that thnx giving food), or the second week of december(before xmas week starts).

TEMPER is going to los angeles the first week of december/I got a snowboarding trip.

And I'm sure everyone will be with their familys the last few weeks of december for the holidays.

That's about all I'm good for on dates.

TEMPER
11-10-08, 9:31 pm
geee id sure like to see those pics from the last ABC ;)

Mr. Dead
11-11-08, 12:00 pm
geee id sure like to see those pics from the last ABC ;)

I'll try and get those up this week... I've been in and out of Doctor's offices, dealing with a torn rotator cuff, a pulled trap and rhomboid ... :(

Jonisocool
11-11-08, 12:47 pm
I'll try and get those up this week... I've been in and out of Doctor's offices, dealing with a torn rotator cuff, a pulled trap and rhomboid ... :(

Damn MrDead. Hope you can get out of the clinic and back into the gym.

Wish you a speedy recovery.

TEMPER
11-11-08, 8:48 pm
oo a torn trap ive never seen that happen..
hope u get better soon... every day counts til may~!!!!!

Mr. Dead
11-13-08, 1:27 pm
Me and TEMPER would like to do something towards the end of november(burn off all that thnx giving food), or the second week of december(before xmas week starts).

TEMPER is going to los angeles the first week of december/I got a snowboarding trip.

And I'm sure everyone will be with their familys the last few weeks of december for the holidays.

That's about all I'm good for on dates.

Damn MrDead. Hope you can get out of the clinic and back into the gym.

Wish you a speedy recovery.

oo a torn trap ive never seen that happen..
hope u get better soon... every day counts til may~!!!!!

In light of recent events... I'd be more up for the 2nd week of December... It will give my injury a little more time...

Jonisocool
11-15-08, 3:19 pm
How many people are avail. for dec 12th or the 13th then?

The next weekend I'll be heading down to oregon. So that's probably the only weekend I can clear snowboarding from the list from. Seeing family and friends the next 2 weekends after.

Mr. Dead
11-17-08, 10:41 am

The next weekend I'll be heading down to oregon. So that's probably the only weekend I can clear snowboarding from the list from. Seeing family and friends the next 2 weekends after.

Works for me... I'm not sure what all I'll be cleared to do, but I'm in... Also, I'll have pics up, tomorrow...

freakshow89
11-17-08, 5:30 pm

Sounds good im excited to meet you guys. Should be able to make it as long as I don't have to work.

Quick question...just wonderin what the game plan was for when we meet. Training, hangin out, time frame, all that jazz. And of course what are we trainin?

Jonisocool
11-17-08, 10:56 pm
Sounds good im excited to meet you guys. Should be able to make it as long as I don't have to work.

Quick question...just wonderin what the game plan was for when we meet. Training, hangin out, time frame, all that jazz. And of course what are we trainin?

As soon as enough people are cleared hot for one of the two days, I'll ask temper which gyms are good in tacoma. I saw a huge LA fitness, but dunno if its any good, so I'll check it out.

I liked what we did last time. Meet up at 2-3PM, and eat afterwards.. so because we did back and Bi's last time, I say we do Chest + Calves or Legs on that day.

TEMPER
11-18-08, 1:51 am
LEGS!!!!!!! yea!!!!!

Mr. Dead
11-18-08, 10:55 am
Here's what I have, that turned out...

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/grimm50-R1-015-6.jpg
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/grimm50-R1-013-5.jpg
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/grimm50-R1-011-4.jpg
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/grimm50-R1-009-3.jpg
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/grimm50-R1-007-2.jpg

Mr. Dead
11-18-08, 10:55 am
LEGS!!!!!!! yea!!!!!

x2!!!

Hoomgar
11-18-08, 11:11 am

Good stuff Mr. Dead. Thanks for sharing those. Looks like everyone was getting their swole on :)

Hg

Mr. Dead
11-18-08, 12:52 pm
Good stuff Mr. Dead. Thanks for sharing those. Looks like everyone was getting their swole on :)

Hg

Thanks!!! Definitely an incredible group of people!!!

Enforcer
11-18-08, 1:15 pm

Glad to see the event grew since the last time bro. All of that hard work you put into these ABC's is starting to show and people are starting to respond. You should post up these pics in the gallery as well. Keep up the good work everyone and I hope to get to train with you guys someday.

Mr. Dead
11-18-08, 1:24 pm
Glad to see the event grew since the last time bro. All of that hard work you put into these ABC's is starting to show and people are starting to respond. You should post up these pics in the gallery as well. Keep up the good work everyone and I hope to get to train with you guys someday.

I'll get those up, voer there... These guys/ladies are really incredible!!! There looks to be a few more, at the next one... And hopefully, some day I'll make to the East Caost, as well, and we can tear it up there, as well!!!

dd2inxs
11-18-08, 6:34 pm
I had a really good time at the event, and it was nice meeting you all. I'm sorry I didn't get more pictures taken, I'll try and get more next time.

Jonisocool
11-19-08, 12:00 am
awesome pics MrDead. My eyes were closed in every single one lol.

Well on thursday I'm heading up to applecup, so I'll check out the 24 hour fitness at University Place on the way, on 19th street and see if its any good. You can print out free passes to 24 hour fitness gyms from their websites.

Mr. Dead
11-19-08, 11:40 am
awesome pics MrDead. My eyes were closed in every single one lol.

Well on thursday I'm heading up to applecup, so I'll check out the 24 hour fitness at University Place on the way, on 19th street and see if its any good. You can print out free passes to 24 hour fitness gyms from their websites.

It' usually my eyes that are closed in the pics... *L* Have a great time at the Apple Cup!!! And let us know what you think of the gym... Or, we can see about Calloway's... The one that GoldieLocks mentioned...

Mr. Dead
11-23-08, 12:30 am
Mark your calendars for April 18th... We're lookin' to do a BIG ABC, in conjunction with the 2009 Emerald Cup... With an appearance of our FORVM's very own... Rage!!!

Just have official word that this WILL be happening!!! As soon as Rage and I iron out some small details, I'll be posting more info on this!!! Last year we had one hell of a turnout, and an incredible time!!!

Mr. Dead
11-24-08, 6:14 pm

Okay... So, we need to get a list going for Dec 12th...
Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
(Your name here)

Jonisocool
11-24-08, 9:06 pm
Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
Jonisocool
Allan
(Your Name Here)

TEMPER
11-24-08, 11:04 pm
oo man thats a close one...
i come bak from los angeles on the 11th at like 1030pm...
i'll most def be there tho. might be a lil bit sluggish/tired..

Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
Jonisocool
Allan
TEMPER
(Your Name Here)

al77
11-24-08, 11:15 pm
oo man thats a close one...
i come bak from los angeles on the 11th at like 1030pm...
i'll most def be there tho. might be a lil bit sluggish/tired..

Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
Jonisocool
Allan
TEMPER
(Your Name Here)

I can try to make it, btw, do you guys give out shirts or can I purchase one there?

Work2lift
11-25-08, 8:59 pm
Hey Work2lift here would like to work out with you guys...I have been signed up with the forum for a few months. I did not know about the different chapters, due to me not checking the website. what time and where is this happening?? do I need to purchase a t-shirt???

Mr. Dead
11-26-08, 11:16 am
I can try to make it, btw, do you guys give out shirts or can I purchase one there?

Hey Work2lift here would like to work out with you guys...I have been signed up with the forum for a few months. I did not know about the different chapters, due to me not checking the website. what time and where is this happening?? do I need to purchase a t-shirt???

Time and place still need to be figured out... I'll talk to GoldieLocks, and see what she has going on, if she can make it, maybe we will hit Calloways over in Puyallup, or like jonisocool mentioned, a 24 hour fitness... As far as shirts, you're supposed to bring your own, but I usually bring a couple of my own, as "loaners"...

Hoomgar
11-26-08, 12:02 pm
Every time I get a sub link to this thread I think... The Pictures from the last ABC are up!

:)

Mr. Dead
11-26-08, 12:04 pm

Every time I get a sub link to this thread I think... The Pictures from the last ABC are up!

:)

Actually, they are...

Hoomgar
11-26-08, 1:29 pm
I saw those bro, I thought she said there were more coming but now I remember that they were more Halloween pictures. Sorry about the confusion.

Hg

Mr. Dead
11-26-08, 1:42 pm
I saw those bro, I thought she said there were more coming but now I remember that they were more Halloween pictures. Sorry about the confusion.

Hg

Hmmm... Might want to get that checked out... First, forgetting calves, and now this... *L*

Hoomgar
11-26-08, 3:09 pm
Hmmm... Might want to get that checked out... First, forgetting calves, and now this... *L*

Wait, what calves???

*L*

Mr. Dead
11-26-08, 4:55 pm
Happy Turkey Day, my fellow Seattle Animals!!!

Work2lift
11-26-08, 6:55 pm
Happy Thanksgiving.
Thanks for the info Mr. Dead

Saw the old thread you guys went to a Gym in Bellevue. that is awsome.
I iwll try to purchase a shirt before I meet you guys.

Peace!

Mr. Dead
12-01-08, 11:35 am
This ABC will be held in conjunction with the 2009 Emerald Cup...
April 18th, 2009
Iron Works Gym
Bellevue, WA
from 2-4 PM
Eats: Red Robin

This one will be done by both Rage and myself... So mark your calendars!!! The more the merrier!!!

Jonisocool
12-01-08, 1:04 pm
This ABC will be held in conjunction with the 2009 Emerald Cup...
April 18th, 2009
Iron Works Gym
Bellevue, WA
from 2-4 PM
Eats: Red Robin

This one will be done by both Rage and myself... So mark your calendars!!! The more the merrier!!!

marked.

And a bump for Dec. 12th.

Mr. Dead
12-01-08, 1:11 pm
marked.

And a bump for Dec. 12th.

I haven't been able to get ahold of GoldieLocks, yet... So, what's the 24 hour Fitness like...?

Jonisocool
12-01-08, 1:25 pm
I haven't been able to get ahold of GoldieLocks, yet... So, what's the 24 hour Fitness like...?

Missioned failed terribly as I was late on the way to spokane. And mission failed again as I forgot to check it out on the way back.

Best bet is the gym that goldie mentioned, but the 24hr fitness looked nice on their website.

I dont care where, just wanna smash some weights.

Mr. Dead
12-01-08, 1:30 pm
Missioned failed terribly as I was late on the way to spokane. And mission failed again as I forgot to check it out on the way back.

Best bet is the gym that goldie mentioned, but the 24hr fitness looked nice on their website.

I dont care where, just wanna smash some weights.

I hear that... I just got cleared, today, to start gettin' back into it...

TEMPER
12-07-08, 4:06 pm
so any updates regarding the 12th?

Jonisocool
12-08-08, 7:51 pm
so any updates regarding the 12th?

Just be there.. and give me a ride.. and there will be no problems.

Dude im broke til payday and have like a quater tank of gas lol. And I cant get reimbursed for tuition til the 17th, in which I would have already gotten paid.. so walking onto the ferry is my only option.

Mr. Dead
12-09-08, 10:53 am
Well, then... To ease the pocketbooks, during this time, when they get drained quickly, perhaps we should hit the 24 hour Fitness, then... (This is all dependent on how much snow I get, as it is supposed to snow friday and saturday... I live in the foothills, and drive a tiny little Toyota Yaris...)

Jonisocool
12-09-08, 3:38 pm
Well, then... To ease the pocketbooks, during this time, when they get drained quickly, perhaps we should hit the 24 hour Fitness, then... (This is all dependent on how much snow I get, as it is supposed to snow friday and saturday... I live in the foothills, and drive a tiny little Toyota Yaris...)

So have we decided for the 24 hr fitness on University way, Tacoma?

If so then everyone needs to goto 24hr fitness's website, find the university way's page, and print out free trial/guest pass.

I'm not dead broke, I can still hit any gym and a meal, but I guess we need to pick out a gym anyhoo.

Mr. Dead
12-09-08, 3:47 pm
So have we decided for the 24 hr fitness on University way, Tacoma?

If so then everyone needs to goto 24hr fitness's website, find the university way's page, and print out free trial/guest pass.

I'm not dead broke, I can still hit any gym and a meal, but I guess we need to pick out a gym anyhoo.

I'm up for either one...

Jonisocool
12-09-08, 4:28 pm
I'm up for either one...

I dont want to bear that cross.

You're the coordinator, you decide lol!

Mr. Dead
12-09-08, 4:55 pm
Who's going...

Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
(your name here...)

I figured we'd go by geographical location, to decide which gym... I'm out in the boonies, so it doesn't make any difference... The more we have living in a particular area will decide it...

Jonisocool
12-09-08, 5:34 pm
Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
Jonisocool
(your name here...)

Where's that one goldielocks mentioned in tacoma? Tacoma is kinda the center of everything, and maybe the easiest for all.

And as or eats, I've been craving hashbrowns and eggs like a beazy no matter the meal. Sheri's/Dennys?

Mr. Dead
12-09-08, 5:40 pm
Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
Jonisocool
(your name here...)

Where's that one goldielocks mentioned in tacoma? Tacoma is kinda the center of everything, and maybe the easiest for all.

And as or eats, I've been craving hashbrowns and eggs like a beazy no matter the meal. Sheri's/Dennys?

It's actually out in Puyallup, over on Meridian... And, I'm always down for a "breakfast" meal...

TEMPER
12-10-08, 4:23 pm
i dunno if imma make this one fellas..
my flight is most likely gonna get delayed..
i'll most definitely try to make it but if i cant i'll let u guys kno the night before...

so johnny... u might just hafta drive bro

Jonisocool
12-10-08, 7:18 pm
i dunno if imma make this one fellas..
my flight is most likely gonna get delayed..
i'll most definitely try to make it but if i cant i'll let u guys kno the night before...

so johnny... u might just hafta drive bro

i'm only good on driving to the ferry. paydays not til monday.

Mr. Dead
12-11-08, 11:30 am
Hmmm... Since we're having logistical issues, perhaps we should shelve the idea until after the New Year...? Between that and the possibility of snow...

Jonisocool
12-12-08, 5:42 am
Hmmm... Since we're having logistical issues, perhaps we should shelve the idea until after the New Year...? Between that and the possibility of snow...

i hear ya. Snows suppose to hit my area tomorrow.

Work2lift
12-19-08, 9:13 pm
I hope everyone is staying high and dry. This would be a good time to stay in and work out. I am lucky that I live close to a 24 hour fitness.. Happy Holidays !!!!

Rhys
12-19-08, 9:26 pm
That's how I've been doin it the last couple days. But I'll be out on the roads all day tomorrow so that should be some icy, slushy good times. My downtown gym was closed the past 2 days because of the freakin snow. At least my grand piano is pretty heavy so I can lift that if I start gettin crazy.

Mr. Dead
12-22-08, 5:29 pm
As some of you, already know... ragingmuscle (formerly Rage) and I have been putting our heads together for a special ABC revolving around the Emerald Cup...

April 18th, 2009
Iron Works Gym
Owner Tim Ennis
12708 Northup Way
Bellevue, WA
425-883-6006
It's going to run from 2-4, and eats will be at Red Robin...

Those attending:
ragingmuscle
Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
(your name here...)

TEMPER
12-23-08, 4:42 am
Those attending:
ragingmuscle
Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
TEMPER
(your name here...)

Work2lift
12-26-08, 1:36 pm
How was everybody's hoidays.
Mine was quiet and low key.. Hittin the sweat shop tonight get some of that junk out of my system.. had to much sugar and crap this past few days..Happy Holidays.

Jonisocool
12-30-08, 1:28 am
Those attending:
ragingmuscle
Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
TEMPER
Jonisocool + Brother
(your name here...)

Mr. Dead
12-30-08, 5:19 pm
How was everybody's hoidays.
Mine was quiet and low key.. Hittin the sweat shop tonight get some of that junk out of my system.. had to much sugar and crap this past few days..Happy Holidays.

*L* Mine was spent, going stir crazy, and being cooped up in the house...

Mr. Dead
01-02-09, 2:47 pm
So... Anybody up for one, this month...?

Jonisocool
01-02-09, 4:50 pm
So... Anybody up for one, this month...?

im down as long as the weather and commute permit.

Far Beyond Driven
01-06-09, 4:01 pm
What's up, people. I left central new york a couple of months ago and moved to marysville/everett area. I was in the upstate ny abc before that. My question is, where is there a good hardcore gym in the area?

Mr. Dead
01-06-09, 4:03 pm
What's up, people. I left central new york a couple of months ago and moved to marysville/everett area. I was in the upstate ny abc before that. My question is, where is there a good hardcore gym in the area?

I've actually trained at both of the Gold's gyms in Marysville and Browns Point, and both were pretty good...

Far Beyond Driven
01-06-09, 7:52 pm
Good shit. I live in Marysville. I'll have to hit it up. Thanks, bro.

Mr. Dead
01-15-09, 4:31 pm
Who's up for one February 21st...? Let's get a date, and time, nailed down, and get this bad boy back up and rollin'!!!

Jonisocool
01-15-09, 5:56 pm
Sign me up.

Mr. Dead
01-15-09, 6:02 pm
21 Feb:
Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
jonisocool
(your name here)

Fair warning... I'm pre-contest... *L*

Jonisocool
01-15-09, 7:10 pm
We're gunna put you on blast then MD, and eat lots of food infront of you. lol jk.

What kind of eats are you lookin at right now being pre contest and all? I've been eating a lot of chicken terriyaki + rice w/no sauce lately.

Mr. Dead
01-15-09, 11:47 pm
Chicken, chicken, chicken, and oh yeah... chicken... *L* The only carbs I get for the day is 40 grams in the morning (Oatmeal...) I'm doing 75 min of cardio post workout... But on the bright side, I get 300g of protein...

Mr. Dead
01-21-09, 5:56 pm
21 Feb:
Mr. Dead
dd2inxs
jonisocool
(your name here)

Fair warning... I'm pre-contest... *L*

*Bump...*