PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati Ohio Animals

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

naturalguy
11-20-07, 8:20 am
Excuse me as my geography of Ohio is not great. I know we have/had some Ohio sessions. I have an offer from an employee of this gym in Cincy:

http://www.adrenalinesf.com/

They said they would be happy to host an event.

BAD ASS MARTIN
11-20-07, 8:37 am
I Have been checking with Cincinnati, Dayton, and Toledo on getting some sessions off. We don't seem to have a good amount of members in the area. I am hoping the Arnold will help get the word out and we can get some sessions of in these cities as well!

B.A.M.

BAD ASS MARTIN
11-20-07, 8:39 am
Excuse me as my geography of Ohio is not great. I know we have/had some Ohio sessions. I have an offer from an employee of this gym in Cincy:

http://www.adrenalinesf.com/

They said they would be happy to host an event.

Forward his email to me and I'll work on getting Cincinnati on the board!

Thanks,

B.A.M.

naturalguy
11-20-07, 8:54 am
Forward his email to me and I'll work on getting Cincinnati on the board!

Thanks,

B.A.M.

Done. Thanks

BAD ASS MARTIN
11-20-07, 3:30 pm
I just touched base with Adrenaline Sports & Fitness. The gym has offered to host a A.B.C. session for Cincinnati.

Do we have any Cincinnati Animals that are interested in attending?

Thanks,

B.A.M.

G Diesel
11-20-07, 3:41 pm
Ohio most certainly is Animal country... Peace, G

BAD ASS MARTIN
11-22-07, 8:19 am
Are there any Cincinnati Animals?

Leonitis
12-07-07, 9:12 pm
Powerstation Gym in Middletown is a possibility, it about 30 min north of cincy. I now the owner real well and we got some big boys in there, more along the lines of powerlifters. We have a myspace page with pics of the gym on it. I can't remember the url but just go to MySpace.com and search powerstation in middletown ohio. Everyone loves it when I where my shut the fuck up and train shirt.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-08-07, 1:00 am
Powerstation Gym in Middletown is a possibility, it about 30 min north of cincy. I now the owner real well and we got some big boys in there, more along the lines of powerlifters. We have a myspace page with pics of the gym on it. I can't remember the url but just go to MySpace.com and search powerstation in middletown ohio. Everyone loves it when I where my shut the fuck up and train shirt.

FINDING A GYM IS EASY... FIND 10 PEOPLE TO ATTEND A SESSION... THE AREA IS MEMBER DRY RIGHT NOW.. WE HAVE A PLAN AND AGYM IN THE WORKS FOR MID JANUARY

Leonitis
12-09-07, 9:47 pm
Let me know when and where and I'll get the word out at the gym. We put fliers up all the time of upcoming events in the area. If I'm off work I'll defintly be there.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-09-07, 11:35 pm
I Am Working With A Gym In Cinncy To Pull Off Something In Febuary

nck219
12-13-07, 10:11 pm
i'd be more than willing to attend...just about the same drive as it is to indy for me.

gripperm
12-23-07, 1:32 am
Columbus is just too far for me, I live in Piqua so I was wondering if there was a ABC in or around Dayton, Troy, Sidney etc.

BAD ASS MARTIN
12-23-07, 2:14 pm
Columbus is just too far for me, I live in Piqua so I was wondering if there was a ABC in or around Dayton, Troy, Sidney etc.

I am working with gyms in Cincinnati, Dayton , Youngstown, and possibly Toledo to start pulling some sessions after the Arnold. Member numbers are weak in these areas and hopefully the Arnold Classic will add new member numbers to the member dry areas. Stay posted and in the mean time get some like minded hardcore individuals to sign on the forum. Ohio Animals are hardcore and are serious about our reputation.

Youngstown is more than likely the first area I am targeting in March.

*** I live in Pittsburgh and make the drive for all Ohio sessions...

B.A.M.

gripperm
12-23-07, 8:34 pm
I am working with gyms in Cincinnati, Dayton , Youngstown, and possibly Toledo to start pulling some sessions after the Arnold. Member numbers are weak in these areas and hopefully the Arnold Classic will add new member numbers to the member dry areas. Stay posted and in the mean time get some like minded hardcore individuals to sign on the forum. Ohio Animals are hardcore and are serious about our reputation.

B.A.M.

OK thanks

IronGame033
01-15-08, 5:47 pm
excuse me for not know to much on how this works but i live in warren ohio and there is a new bad ass gym that just opened called global fitness there is a profesional bodybuilder that works there but im not totally sure on his name but i think it would be kick ass if we could get a session at this gym its brand new all new equipment just all around nice, this might be the wrong thread to post this but contact me in sum way

V-2
01-18-08, 2:42 pm
I am from Wilmingotn, OH. Kinda in the middle of Dayton & Cincinnati. Let me know what I can do. More then willing to help out anyway I can...

telemechi
03-03-08, 10:03 pm

B.A.M.

Thats awesome man I'm a Youngstown Animal and know a few more from the area. We def need to get something together and if we got enough people I would love to start an ABC here. Let me know whats up. Stay Hardcore.

smith06
03-29-08, 8:07 am

I'm in St. Marys. A Lima, Dayton, Piqua, Troy session would be cool for me. Cincy, Indy, C-bus are just too far to drive.

xJoshx
05-13-08, 11:02 pm
if you guys ever get this together let me know. i manage a GNC in Cincy and could definitely pass the word along.

RooRooTJ
05-14-08, 8:09 am
if you guys ever get this together let me know. i manage a GNC in Cincy and could definitely pass the word along.

Get it going down there. I am here to help and am trying to pull this one together too. If you have some friends interested get them signed up on here and we can put something together

MAUL
06-07-08, 10:51 pm
there is 2 of us down here on the west side of cincinnati. anyone else?

pfelder
08-11-08, 6:58 pm
hey brothers,
i am a new found cincinnati animal. previously a detroit animal but moved for a job. currently i live in the sharonville area and i am looking for a quality gym that is close to home. you guys know of any or of a place where i could train?

MAUL
08-11-08, 9:16 pm
i have never trained at any of the gyms up that way. I live on the west side of cincinnati and have only trained at Bally's and Paramount fitness in the past. I now train only in my basement. but anyway i recommend you do a googlemaps.com search or local.com search and look for something that fits you there. most places will give you a free week to try it out before you sign a contract.

1911man
09-13-08, 6:36 am
New Cincinnati Animal checking in.

MAUL
09-16-08, 3:11 pm
What part of cincinnati?

1911man
09-17-08, 12:54 pm
West Chester

smith06
11-13-08, 12:13 am
Check out this...SYN's trying to get shit together in the Miami Valley Area. Let's get this rolling.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=20305

stolzenator
12-17-08, 12:32 am
Check out this...SYN's trying to get shit together in the Miami Valley Area. Let's get this rolling.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=20305

Attention Cincy/Dayton Animals:

its lookin like the first Miami Valley ABC will be goin down Feb 7th, 2009 (the day before my 21st birthday)! i'm expecting everyone to be there to help me celebrate, Animal Style! We're hopin this'll be a nice little buildup for the Arnold weekend ABC, only one of the sweetest ABCs ever!! if ya need a hookup for a hotel, talk to Little Z, and if you would like to bring me something for my birthday, I need a new dip belt, and love House's Mass Stack...

deanna7272
12-17-08, 12:53 am
Attention Cincy/Dayton Animals:

its lookin like the first Miami Valley ABC will be goin down Feb 7th, 2009 (the day before my 21st birthday)! i'm expecting everyone to be there to help me celebrate, Animal Style! We're hopin this'll be a nice little buildup for the Arnold weekend ABC, only one of the sweetest ABCs ever!! if ya need a hookup for a hotel, talk to Little Z, and if you would like to bring me something for my birthday, I need a new dip belt, and love House's Mass Stack...

GOTTA LOVE IT...

By the way, I am going to forward this onto bodybabe10 because they are looking for a "home"... Cincy's going to be on the board again if they have anything to do with it!!

stolzenator
12-17-08, 1:37 am
GOTTA LOVE IT...

By the way, I am going to forward this onto bodybabe10 because they are looking for a "home"... Cincy's going to be on the board again if they have anything to do with it!!

hey, if her usernames the truth, she can make a nice little home with us right here in columbus ;-)

deanna7272
12-17-08, 7:02 am
hey, if her usernames the truth, she can make a nice little home with us right here in columbus ;-)

She was at the OV ABC... You liked her license plate...

stolzenator
12-17-08, 12:26 pm
She was at the OV ABC... You liked her license plate...

haha oh yeah she'd fit right in with us in columbus

nck219
12-17-08, 5:08 pm
which city is this gonna be in?

Little Z
12-17-08, 6:48 pm
which city is this gonna be in?

The Feb. 7th ABC will be held in Bellefontaine, OH

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=591190#post591190

all info right there.. lets get some Indiana ANIMALS showin up!

bodybabe10
12-18-08, 12:02 am
haha oh yeah she'd fit right in with us in columbus

Hey glad to hear we've got something a little closer. I have a couple of gyms down here in Cincy that I think would be interested, i.e. Speedys, Terry Bryan's, etc in hosting.

Keep me in the loop!

Cheers,
Trish

Little Z
12-18-08, 12:58 am
Hey glad to hear we've got something a little closer. I have a couple of gyms down here in Cincy that I think would be interested, i.e. Speedys, Terry Bryan's, etc in hosting.

Keep me in the loop!

Cheers,
Trish

You are more than welcome to my neck of the woods anytime, we are having our first ABC
on Feb. 7th, I believe Dee is gonna show, would love to have more of my Animal Family show!

bodybabe10
12-19-08, 11:48 pm
You are more than welcome to my neck of the woods anytime, we are having our first ABC
on Feb. 7th, I believe Dee is gonna show, would love to have more of my Animal Family show!

Great! Thanks! I'll mark my calendar. I think we can make it. I haven't been up that way since I went to a wedding about 4 years ago. Hopefully, it won't be snowing or else we might have to hit the slopes, right? LOL

Little Z
12-20-08, 12:20 am
Great! Thanks! I'll mark my calendar. I think we can make it. I haven't been up that way since I went to a wedding about 4 years ago. Hopefully, it won't be snowing or else we might have to hit the slopes, right? LOL

Hey I already have plans for whoever shows to head to the Mountain after the ABC.

And as of right now I have rooms booked incase anyone needs to crash.. just let me know..

Its gonna be great.. hit the Mountain, chill up in the lodge.. watch Stolz fight with the fact
that he just turn 21... hahaha good times!!

Little Z
01-16-09, 12:45 pm
Yo

Got the flyer for the Miami Valley OHIO ABC.. head on over to the thread, make some noise, post the flyer!!

Just a few weeks left!!

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/WHannon/ABC24.jpg

Illilian
01-18-09, 2:20 pm
Sup everyone, New to the Animal scene. I'm in the warren county area.

Little Z
01-18-09, 3:39 pm
Sup everyone, New to the Animal scene. I'm in the warren county area.

Welcome bro..

Hosting an ABC on Feb. 7th about an hour and a half so so from your area. Would be more than happy to have you..

Click "Miami Valley OH ABC" in my signature to hit the thread up.. any questions just let me know..

pfelder
01-21-09, 4:19 pm
whats up guys,
i am a long time animal user. been a while because of money troubles but i am back on the best pak in the world. currently i am in the cincinnati area; sharonville; and working on an 88 day transfermation. picked up the pak of 88 and that helped me to set that goal. will keep everyone updated. also if there is any events going on around the cincy area let me know, would be great to meet up with some other animals from the area. currently working out at the rec center because it is close and it is super cheap. so i make it work, get some strange looks form the elderly folks but it like it. keep me in touch with everything and keep pushing those plates.

Little Z
01-30-09, 11:02 pm
whats up guys,
i am a long time animal user. been a while because of money troubles but i am back on the best pak in the world. currently i am in the cincinnati area; sharonville; and working on an 88 day transfermation. picked up the pak of 88 and that helped me to set that goal. will keep everyone updated. also if there is any events going on around the cincy area let me know, would be great to meet up with some other animals from the area. currently working out at the rec center because it is close and it is super cheap. so i make it work, get some strange looks form the elderly folks but it like it. keep me in touch with everything and keep pushing those plates.

Hey bro, I seen you posted a while back as well. Well that was before I came along to the Forvm and we will get some events
down closer to Cincy, right now we have one planned for Feb. 7th, about 2 hours or so North. We have quite a few Animals
making the drive, if you want more info just PM me or head over to the Miami Valley OH thread..

Ill keep in touch with you..

Little Z
02-06-09, 1:40 pm
Its almost that time.. almost 24 hours!

get on over to the Miami Valley OH Thread and get your name on the list if you're making it!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=20305&page=8

Little Z
04-01-09, 3:33 am
Paul "The Barbender" Vargo and Vicki "Barbenders Babe" (Vargo) have contacted me to get an ABC Session coordinated on April 25th 2009
at Barbenders Gym.. This will be the 2nd session that Barbender has hosted.. For those that made it back in October, you know what
to expect.. for those that didnt, you need to make it this time.. there is a LOT of stuff planned so you DEFINITELY wanna make it..

Barbenders Gym
2253 E. State St.
Hermitage, PA 16148
724-342-5650
"The Place For Serious Fitness"

There is a lot planned, Barbender ONLY knows how to do it big, and if you havent heard.. Paul is back and competing after having a
"career ending injury" in 2005, he has now already qualified for the WABDL Worlds in Vegas! so make sure you stay tuned,
because you seriously want to be apart of this..

flyer is up and done.. got the OK from Barbender just now, so im giving it to you guys first!

the session will begin at 5PM, but the Fit Expo begins at 1PM (so come on in!) 7 bucks at the door..

as Barbenders Babe stated, there will be all kinds of shit for us to check out.. as you know the Barbender Family ALWAYS gives back..

make sure you check out this session, you'll get the chance to meet the Barbenders Strength Team! (including Gus Vargo - who qualified for WABDL Worlds!)

this is going to be huge Animals! ANY questions hit me up..

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/WHannon/BBGABC.jpg

Barbenders Babe
04-01-09, 10:13 am
Hello and Welcome all brothers/sisters and families! Paul "barbender" and I (along with our son, Gus, the youngest on the BBG Strength Team) are hosting the 2nd ABC Mega Session and want all to join in! Your families are welcome to come along to see what you guys do best and join in on all the festivies throughout the day. we are combining the ABC with our Fitness Expo so you'll be able to meet high-powered athletes, pick their brains, meet fellow brothers, put faces to names and have some fun! I will be teaching Zumba and Striptease classes if you want to send the sisters in for some girlie time along with some of our instructors jammin out some cycling classes all day long. you will find vendors, give-a-ways, 50/50 raffle, food and soooo much more!! this is something you dont wanna miss!!! we invite your yelling, grunting, hard core music and chalk on the floor at our place, so bring it on!

Paul & Vicki Vargo
Barbenders Gym
2253 East State Street
Hermitage, PA 16148

April 25, 2009
Fitness Expo 1:00 - 9:00
Mega Session 5:00

barbendersgym.com for more details & pics of last session

Little Z
04-12-09, 3:07 pm
Hey just wanted to give you guys a heads up.. we are attempting a head count, so if you could.. head on over to my Miami Valley OH ABC
thread and add your name to the growing list if you plan on making it..

CDUB23
04-13-09, 4:34 pm
Whats up guys...

I live in the Cinci area (Milford), and workout at Miami Athletic Club..

http://www.miamiathleticclub.org/

Not sure if anyone else from the forums trains there or in the Milford/Loveland area. Hit me up if you are close!

C.Coronato
05-28-09, 12:04 pm
Whats up cdub. Do you train with anyone currently?

CDUB23
05-28-09, 3:43 pm
Hey,

I dont currently train with anyone. I think Little Z is coming down sometime this summer for a session or two.

pfelder
06-03-09, 12:41 pm
what up guys. i am currently living in the sharonville area and working out at the community center; not the best in the world but ehy it works and it is cheap. any other animals in the area. would love to be able to attend an event closer to the cincy area. keep me informed

pfelder
06-04-09, 2:51 pm
whats up,
i am in the cincy area (sharonville) and looking to join the abc of cincinnati. what do i have to do to become a member of the club?

C.Coronato
06-11-09, 2:48 pm
Yo fellas Paramount Fitness they in Cincinnati is looking to have an ABC. They have a lot of younger athletes who have questions and love the Animal brand.

They would like to do it July 25th or August 1st.

Whos around?

Aggression
06-17-09, 3:17 pm
Where my Cincinnati Animals at? We got a gym that's itchin' to host an ABC for you fellas out there.

C.Coronato
06-17-09, 3:34 pm
Hey guys were are trying to push the ABC movement even further. Coordinators : Please insert your ABC chapter into your signature, quote this thread and add it just as it is.

Ohio(Cincinati/Dayton) ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=12576)

Anyone else in the chapter is more than welcome to add this as well to help further promote the movement. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks fellas.

deanna7272
06-26-09, 7:33 pm
HERE WE GO BOYS AND GIRLS...

The Ohio Valley Chapter is once again alive and kickin'... Make your plans now... If you have ANY questions or need directions, get at me....

When: JULY 25, 2009

Where: The Body Shop
201 Martha Street
Yorkville, Ohio 43971

Time: 3:00 PM

Eats: TBA

ANIMAL: The House....

Enough Said....

bodybabe10
01-18-10, 11:10 pm
I am organizing an ABC in Cincinnati. I have a great gym who is extremely excited to host this event. I am looking at February and I am waiting for the House to get back with me on his availability. I can't wait to get this baby started! Let me know who's out there and interested in attending!

smith06
01-19-10, 12:22 am
I am organizing an ABC in Cincinnati. I have a great gym who is extremely excited to host this event. I am looking at February and I am waiting for the House to get back with me on his availability. I can't wait to get this baby started! Let me know who's out there and interested in attending!

I'd be more than interested. Trying to support everything close. Hopefully mme n Z can revive the Miami Valley Chapter.

C.Coronato
01-19-10, 9:20 am

Heyy! Glad to see you make it, let me know if you have any more questions as it unfolds!

Illilian
01-19-10, 9:49 pm
an ABC event in the Cincy area! I'm so there!!!

Little Z
01-19-10, 10:59 pm

Definitely interested in this.. Long time comin.. and couldnt have anyone better heading up the operation!

Feb. 13th will give everyone 3 weeks till the Arnold and its a Saturday, thats just a suggestion though..

I'd be more than interested. Trying to support everything close. Hopefully mme n Z can revive the Miami Valley Chapter.

Couldnt agree more brother, we will have to make it

an ABC event in the Cincy area! I'm so there!!!

Good.. this session needs to be HUGE.. perfect time to get a nice countdown started for the Arnold..

Little Z
01-20-10, 10:28 pm
Any more word on this? would love to make it to a Cincy session.. I know a few members down South of Dayton would definitely appreciate it.

deanna7272
01-21-10, 12:06 pm
Trish is still getting things up and running.... She will be on with more info ASAP...

Little Z
01-21-10, 3:59 pm
Trish is still getting things up and running.... She will be on with more info ASAP...

Awesome thanks D.. I gotta get the word out to the guys I know in the surround areas that they need to stay tuned to this thread
and post their interest.. You gonna make it?

bodybabe10
01-27-10, 9:00 pm
Here we go Guys and Gals....This is what you all have been waiting for.....

Cincinnnati is hosting an ABC....Mark your calendars!

Date: Saturday, February 13, 2010

5130 Crookshank Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45238

Time: 1:00 PM

Post ABC Chow: Golden Corral

ANIMAL: Hopefully....The House

If you have any questions or need directions feel free to contact me!

Paramount is excited about having us in their house so let's make this an awesome ABC!

bodybabe10
01-27-10, 10:32 pm
Here we go Guys and Gals....This is what you all have been waiting for.....

Cincinnnati is hosting an ABC....Mark your calendars!

Date: Saturday, February 13, 2010

5130 Crookshank Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45238

Time: 1:00 PM

Post ABC Chow: Golden Corral

ANIMAL: Hopefully....The House

If you have any questions or need directions feel free to contact me!

Paramount is excited about having us in their house so let's make this an awesome ABC!

Also....GYM Fee: $5.00

Little Z
01-28-10, 2:33 am
Awesome to have this session set up.. ive already contacted a few people in the area, waiting to see if they can make it..

Anyone from my area who is interested in attending, contact me for car pool or convoy info..

Little Z
01-29-10, 4:30 pm
So lets get an idea on who plans on showing up for this session.. lets start an unofficial headcount.. who's in?

paintrain69
01-30-10, 6:18 am
hell yeah this is what i like to see in O-H-I-O...keep it up fellow animals when i get back from doing my job over here in the middle-east about late august ill be at every single damn one of them...(and ill bring some more troops) in the mean time do the damn thing as i am still continuing to do overseas! oh and take pics! im spreading the word about ANIMAL over here to the fellow troops they are def. addicted haha

Little Z
01-30-10, 10:50 am
hell yeah this is what i like to see in O-H-I-O...keep it up fellow animals when i get back from doing my job over here in the middle-east about late august ill be at every single damn one of them...(and ill bring some more troops) in the mean time do the damn thing as i am still continuing to do overseas! oh and take pics! im spreading the word about ANIMAL over here to the fellow troops they are def. addicted haha

good to see brother.. we have a solid chapter building here in the Miami Valley, I see you're from Urbana.. im from Bellefontaine, so make sure you
hit me up once you are back and we will get a nice session set up so you can make it.. Stay Safe Brother

paintrain69
01-30-10, 5:24 pm
sounds good Little Z! alright man keep it growing and in the mean time ill be reppin over here. ill be followin on the latest even though im over here in this shithole. thanks brother will do..

bodybabe10
02-02-10, 12:40 pm

Awesome! Stay strong and thank you for protecting us and providing us our freedom! We will definitely be hosting more ABCs in Cincy! Go Big or Go Home!

bodybabe10
02-02-10, 12:42 pm
I have the following confirmed:

bodybabe10
jjhoffard
fitprincess122

Anyone else?

paintrain69
02-02-10, 6:56 pm
thanks bodybabe10 that means a lot...and you're welcome...i'll def. looking forward to the ABC's in cincy & anywhere near the miami valley when it comes time for my return!

Illilian
02-03-10, 10:22 am
count me in.

bodybabe10
02-04-10, 5:22 pm
bodybabe10
jjhoffard
fitprincess122
Little Z
lllilian

Anyone? Anyone?

Little Z
02-05-10, 12:46 am
im talking with a few people from up here who im tryin to get to come with.. no word yet.. hopin they do to help out with gas $ haha

ive also talked with a member from the area ill have him get on and add himself and anyone else to the list that he knows of that will be making it..

Iceiktitan
02-05-10, 4:51 am
Let me see if I have the day off from work tomorrow. I'll tell you then. Anyone know of any cheap hotels in the area? I don't think I can make the hike there and back in one day.

smith06
02-05-10, 2:07 pm
I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. Too much stuff going on with my skinny (And I mean SKINNY) income.

bodybabe10
02-06-10, 1:49 pm
Let me see if I have the day off from work tomorrow. I'll tell you then. Anyone know of any cheap hotels in the area? I don't think I can make the hike there and back in one day.

No problem! I'll PM you a few hotels. Will you be coming down 71 to see us?

youngguns
02-06-10, 2:35 pm
I live in south east indiana every where else is really far cincy is about and hour i would be willing to drive that far i wanna join

Little Z
02-06-10, 3:46 pm
I live in south east indiana every where else is really far cincy is about and hour i would be willing to drive that far i wanna join

You are more than welcome to join us brother.. Keep those details handy and show up next Saturday!

youngguns
02-06-10, 3:53 pm
alright ill plan on being there and im in the process of getting my buddy signed up right now he will probably come out too

IvoBallman
02-06-10, 4:40 pm
I'll be there, like I am everyday... doin' work son!

bodybabe10
02-06-10, 6:01 pm
Awesome! Keep 'em coming guys!

bodybabe10
jjhoffard
fitprincess122 + 1
Little Z
lllilian
Blondie Weapon X + 1
cuetncinc + 1
youngguns + 1
IvoBallman

flex-em
02-06-10, 6:29 pm
Count me in also, i'll be makin' the trip w/ Dixie...Lookin' forward to meeting everyone

Jweitzel
02-06-10, 6:42 pm
I love it there! best gym in town! I'll be there for sure!

youngguns
02-06-10, 8:23 pm
you guys wanting us to sport our animal gear

Little Z
02-07-10, 1:46 am
you guys wanting us to sport our animal gear

Yup.. bring what you got.. definitely always a plus for the Group shot if we are sporting Animal gear lol.. if you dont have any, and you are attending
this ABC get in contact with bodybabe10 or jjhoffard at the session and get them your contact info so you can get a shirt for attending.. 1 shirt after
your first ABC..

Little Z
02-07-10, 1:47 am
bodybabe10
jjhoffard
fitprincess122 + 1
Little Z +1 (we are 90%)
lllilian
Blondie Weapon X
cuetncinc + 1
youngguns + 1
IvoBallman
flex-em
Jweitzel

Iceiktitan
02-07-10, 8:03 pm
I didn't google map it yet but more than likely that is the road I will take.

No problem! I'll PM you a few hotels. Will you be coming down 71 to see us?

Iceiktitan
02-07-10, 8:04 pm
bodybabe10
jjhoffard
fitprincess122 + 1
Little Z +1 (we are 90%)
lllilian
Blondie Weapon X
cuetncinc + 1
youngguns + 1
IvoBallman
flex-em
Jweitzel
Iceiktitan

Little Z
02-08-10, 12:46 am
if we make it down, i dont think ill be able to stick around for grub.. $$ concerns right now are making things tough and im lucky enough to possibly be able
to make the trip down.. trying to balance everything out so i can try and make it to Akron as well as have $$ for the Arnold and all my registration fees and such
for my meet in April lol..

youngguns
02-08-10, 11:00 am
so are we gonna get a big group for the arnold i am wanting to be there early friday

Little Z
02-08-10, 12:54 pm
so are we gonna get a big group for the arnold i am wanting to be there early friday

I know a few people are going up Thursday night, im 2 hours North of Cinci so I am just about 40 mins from Columbus so Ill be there early Friday
you can hit me with a PM and Ill toss you my # once the time gets closer and we can meet up at the convention center before you go in if you want..

youngguns
02-08-10, 7:08 pm
alright sounds good cant wait

POWERPRESS
02-10-10, 12:25 pm
Hello I am an employee at Paramount Fitness Center. I am under the impression you guys will be here Sat Feb 13th. I will be working the desk that day, of course. There are a few people that told me they were coming so I don't know how to register them but their names are as follows:

Lucas Gamm
Travis Grill
Keith Minnery
John McAdams
Branden Maley
Tyler Clark
Josh Weyman

I will probably be posting more as the week goes on. Thanks, and I can't wait to see the ABC on sat.

Little Z
02-10-10, 1:27 pm
Hello I am an employee at Paramount Fitness Center. I am under the impression you guys will be here Sat Feb 13th. I will be working the desk that day, of course. There are a few people that told me they were coming so I don't know how to register them but their names are as follows:

Lucas Gamm
Travis Grill
Keith Minnery
John McAdams
Branden Maley
Tyler Clark
Josh Weyman

I will probably be posting more as the week goes on. Thanks, and I can't wait to see the ABC on sat.

you will need each of them to go to this page first..

http://forum.animalpak.com/register.php

wait for their activation email that will be sent and then they can post up on here with their chosen FORVM Handle..

deanna7272
02-10-10, 7:39 pm
you will need each of them to go to this page first..

http://forum.animalpak.com/register.php

wait for their activation email that will be sent and then they can post up on here with their chosen FORVM Handle..

Just to clarify (sorry Zip), they can technically still come if they haven't registered before Saturday. I just wouldn't want anyone to think they can't come check it out. We know that after they are there, they will register, especially if they are like minded with the passion that we all have for ANIMAL.

RedlegDbell
02-10-10, 9:04 pm
I'll be there in my red animal shirt. Might shy away from lower back stuff, but I'll do what I can do! Can't wait.

Little Z
02-10-10, 10:37 pm
Just to clarify (sorry Zip), they can technically still come if they haven't registered before Saturday. I just wouldn't want anyone to think they can't come check it out. We know that after they are there, they will register, especially if they are like minded with the passion that we all have for ANIMAL.

Hah i didnt realize i worded it that way.. it could've been taken that way, thanks for havin my back Dee..

Little Z
02-10-10, 10:38 pm
bodybabe10
jjhoffard
fitprincess122 + 1
Little Z +1 (we are 90%)
lllilian
Blondie Weapon X
cuetncinc + 1
youngguns + 1
IvoBallman
flex-em
Jweitzel
Iceiktitan
RedlegDbell

bodybabe10
02-11-10, 12:20 am
It has been confirmed!!!! Erik "The House" Fankhouser will be attending the Cincinnati ABC. We are so honored and excited to have THE HOUSE coming to rock the Nati!

Alright everyone! Let's see some more attendees!!!!!

djlr42789
02-11-10, 12:45 am
I'll be there for sure. (Daniel Rickett)

bodybabe10
02-11-10, 12:52 am
Aweome! Welcome to the Club!

bodybabe10
jjhoffard
fitprincess122 + 1
Little Z +1 (we are 90%)
lllilian
Blondie Weapon X
cuetncinc + 1
youngguns + 1
IvoBallman
flex-em
Jweitzel
Iceiktitan
RedlegDbell
dilr42789

FitPrincess122
02-11-10, 1:02 am
Only 2 more days!!!!

bodybabe10
02-11-10, 1:21 am
Yep!!! I can't wait! :-)

cuse88
02-11-10, 11:37 am
What's the info on the location?

I'm down at Miami of Ohio and have been waiting for an ABC event down here. If it is decently close count me in because I don't want to be an ABC virgin anymore lol.

Lightnin'
02-11-10, 11:46 am
Is there room for one more? How much is it $$$ and what do I need to do to sign up?

Little Z
02-11-10, 11:59 am
Oxford is about an hour drive to the gym.. its located at..
5130 Crookshank Rd.
Cincinatti, OH 45238..

I did a quick direction search and it shows to take US-27 S all the way into Cinci (17.7 miles), run it till you see W Fork Rd, turn right on W Fork Rd
W Fork Rd will turn into Montana Ave after about a mile, stay on it 2.4 miles until you come to Boudinot Ave, turn left onto Boudinot Ave, remain on it 1.5 miles
thats where Boudinot Ave curves slightly to the right and turns into Crookshank Rd and the gym will be on the right.. Paramount Fitness Center

Little Z
02-11-10, 12:00 pm
Is there room for one more? How much is it $$$ and what do I need to do to sign up?

Brother lightnin! would be great to finally meet you man.. plenty of room haha gym fee is $5/per person, doing Golden Corral for post grub.. and add your name
to the list im about to update lol and you're set..

Little Z
02-11-10, 12:01 pm
bodybabe10
jjhoffard
fitprincess122 + 1
Little Z +2
lllilian
Blondie Weapon X
cuetncinc + 1
youngguns + 1
IvoBallman
flex-em
Jweitzel
Iceiktitan
RedlegDbell
dilr42789
The House
The Landlord

cuse88
02-11-10, 12:23 pm
Thanks Z. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow, depends on how my classes today treat me homework wise.

What time was this starting Saturday?

Little Z
02-11-10, 12:28 pm
Thanks Z. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow, depends on how my classes today treat me homework wise.

What time was this starting Saturday?

1PM is the starting time.. I believe we are planning on being there till 3-3:30 though.. hit me up with a PM if you plan on making it and ill toss you my #
so you can hit me up if you have any issues comin down if you make it..

cuse88
02-11-10, 1:06 pm
1PM is the starting time.. I believe we are planning on being there till 3-3:30 though.. hit me up with a PM if you plan on making it and ill toss you my #
so you can hit me up if you have any issues comin down if you make it..

Will do. Thanks a lot.

Little Z
02-11-10, 1:15 pm
Will do. Thanks a lot.

Not a problem.. look forward to meeting you..

Little Z
02-11-10, 2:01 pm
looks like I might be bringing a 3rd from my area for Saturday.. not sure yet, waiting to see if he can make it.. this session is going to be HUGE..
going to be our own mini Arnold ABC hahaha..

Who's Ready For Saturday??

umm also real quick lol.. has anyone warned Golden Corral about our appearance? we are gonna do some damage there.. especially with JJHOFFARD coming with..

bodybabe10
02-11-10, 5:38 pm
Way to keeping em coming Z! Yes we did inform Golden Corral of the carnage that is about to take place on Saturday afternoon...LOL! We should have the private room if all goes well. Now that jjhofard is not in contest prep he is an eating machine. :)

jjhoffard
02-11-10, 5:39 pm
Mongo likes steak!!!!!!

bodybabe10
02-11-10, 5:40 pm
Way to keeping em coming Z! Yes we did inform Golden Corral of the carnage that is about to take place on Saturday afternoon...LOL! We should have the private room if all goes well. Now that jjhofard is not in contest prep he is an eating machine. :)

Sorry I meant jjhoffard...can't get the fingers to work properly today...ugh!

youngguns
02-11-10, 6:12 pm
ill have to sit and watch you animals eat like animals lol im six weeks out right now but my buddy will be getting his money's worth there

bodybabe10
02-11-10, 6:15 pm
I hear ya! I was in your shoes this time last year. Happy I'm in offseason right now. Which show are you doing?

Little Z
02-11-10, 8:28 pm
ill have to sit and watch you animals eat like animals lol im six weeks out right now but my buddy will be getting his money's worth there

jjhoffard will do damage for you.. and everyone else at the tables..

youngguns
02-12-10, 11:27 am
ill be doing the npc northern kentucky championships in Covington teen division

youngguns
02-12-10, 11:49 am
ill be bringin a poster for the house to autograph lol and a camera

cuse88
02-12-10, 1:35 pm
Getting pumped for my first ABC! Looking forward to blasting arms and doing some damage at Golden Coral. Hopefully they don't run out of meat haha.

Little Z
02-12-10, 2:25 pm
Getting pumped for my first ABC! Looking forward to blasting arms and doing some damage at Golden Coral. Hopefully they don't run out of meat haha.

Thats what im talking about.. im hoping we get asked to leave GC... hahah

Little Z
02-12-10, 2:27 pm
bodybabe10
jjhoffard
fitprincess122 + 1
Little Z +2 maybe 3
lllilian
Blondie Weapon X
cuetncinc + 1
youngguns + 1
IvoBallman
flex-em
Jweitzel
Iceiktitan
RedlegDbell
dilr42789
The House
The Landlord
cuse88
Lightnin' (possibly)

plus all the members of Paramount Fitness Center who are currently in the registration process..

bodybabe10
02-12-10, 2:49 pm
ill be doing the npc northern kentucky championships in Covington teen division

Awesome! We will be there to cheer you on. I have some friends competing also.

bodybabe10
02-12-10, 2:51 pm

LOL! I keep thinking that after every leg workout when jjhoffard and I hit GC. He has the steak chef trained! LOL!

cuse88
02-12-10, 3:53 pm

Oh yeah!! I've been craving GC for some time now and the girl never wants to go, so I'm pumped.

stbroering
02-12-10, 6:26 pm
bodybabe10
jjhoffard
fitprincess122 + 1
Little Z +2
lllilian
Blondie Weapon X
cuetncinc + 1
youngguns + 1
IvoBallman
flex-em
Jweitzel
Iceiktitan
RedlegDbell
dilr42789
The House
The Landlord
stbroering

stbroering
02-12-10, 6:27 pm
i'm coming and bringing 2 friends

GoBeyond1
02-12-10, 7:41 pm
I will be there. I have been waiting for something like this to happen.

bodybabe10
02-12-10, 7:44 pm
There aren't any hotels close to the gym that are decent. The closest are downtown but they are expensive. Your best bet is the east side of town where I live. It's about 20 min from 71 off of 275 and about 30 minutes from the gym.

Days Inn East
4046 Mt Carmel Tobasco Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45255
513-528-3800

Red Roof Inn
I-275 @ Beechmont Ave
St. Rt. 125 Exit 65
Cincinnati, Ohio 45255
513-528-2741

Motel 6 Cincinnati SE Beechmont
3960 Nine Mile Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45255
513-752-2262

Comfort Inn & Suites
4421 Aicholtz Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45245
513-947-0100

Hampton Inn Cincinnati Eastgate
858 Eastgate North Drive
Cincinnati, Ohio 45245
513-752-8584

bodybabe10
02-12-10, 7:45 pm
bodybabe10
jjhoffard
fitprincess122 + 1
Little Z +2
lllilian
Blondie Weapon X
cuetncinc + 1
youngguns + 1
IvoBallman
flex-em
Jweitzel
Iceiktitan
RedlegDbell
dilr42789
The House
The Landlord
stbroering + 2
GoBeyond1

bodybabe10
02-12-10, 7:47 pm
Here we go! I'm liking what I'm seeing! Less than 24 hours my brothers/sisters!

Little Z
02-12-10, 8:39 pm
here we go! I'm liking what i'm seeing! Less than 24 hours my brothers/sisters!

letsssssssssssssssssssssss doooo this!

Little Z
02-12-10, 8:40 pm
bodybabe10
jjhoffard
fitprincess122 + 1
Little Z +2 maybe 3
lllilian
Blondie Weapon X
cuetncinc + 1
youngguns + 1
IvoBallman
flex-em
Jweitzel
Iceiktitan
RedlegDbell
dilr42789
The House
The Landlord
cuse88
Lightnin' (possibly)
stbroering + 2
GoBeyond1

youngguns
02-12-10, 10:00 pm
WOOHOO this is going to be one hell of a turn out cant wait wont be able to sleep tonight

Little Z
02-12-10, 10:16 pm
WOOHOO this is going to be one hell of a turn out cant wait wont be able to sleep tonight

its like we're 8 and its Christmas.. hahaha

Illilian
02-12-10, 10:50 pm
Whoaa! check out that latest list... this is gonna be awesome!

Little Z
02-12-10, 11:39 pm
Whoaa! check out that latest list... this is gonna be awesome!

the sad part.. thats not even every body that is suppose to show lol.. there are members from Paramount who havent had the chance to register or be
added to the list.. its gonna be insane!

Little Z
02-13-10, 12:11 am
and the drama continues.. lost contact with the guys that were going to be going with me.. biggest thing was one was doing the driving
and taking care of the gas for us.. $$ is pretty tight right now, as i am sure a lot of people know.. so i am trying to figure out if i can manage
the trip or not myself.. talking about waiting till the last minute.. hopefully he's just out at the Mountain and left his phone in the lodge and will
hit me up and let me know we are still on, otherwise.. i unfortunately might not be able to make this session.. which totally kills me..

Little Z
02-13-10, 9:49 pm
Had a BLAST at the Cincinnati ABC today, I want to thank bodybabe10 and jjhoffard for having us.. as well as Jason from Paramount Fitness Center,
a great facility that I can not wait to hit again.. great atmosphere..

also want to thank The House for making the trip and allowing a few of us to hit arms with him, and then he allowed us to pick his brains before we went
for post grub.. cant wait to get back down and destroy Cinci again..

RedlegDbell
02-14-10, 1:22 am
Big thanks to everyone who organized this ABC. That was very cool. I'll keep an eye out for all of you in C-bus next month. BTW Little Z, I saw pics Hercules had posted from their Orlando area ABC. He is one bad cat!

naturalguy
02-14-10, 9:08 am
I am looking forward to the pics

bodybabe10
02-14-10, 12:41 pm
Thank you to everyone who attended our inauguaral ABC especially THE HOUSE and Jason of Paramount Fitness. It was awesome! THE HOUSE had lots of peeps to train with, he answered our questions, we had a couple of door prize winners (Blondie Weapon X & MoeBigsley) who got their pick of Animal products and we got lots of pictures.

We had a great turnout and I met alot of new ANIMALS. If I wasn't able to meet you one-on-one, I apologize, just make sure you hit me up at the Cage in C-Bus.

We hope to have the next one in June so mark your calendars! Stay in touch and keep training like ANIMALS!

cuse88
02-14-10, 2:39 pm
Just want to say thanks for putting this on, so I could make the trip to my first ABC. It was a great time, learned a bit, and met some great people. I'm definitely hooked now.

Looking forward to the next ABC. Thanks again.

Iceiktitan
02-14-10, 3:06 pm
First I want to thank Trish and Jim along with the Gym owner of paramount fitness for setting this abc up. Second, a big shout out to HOUSE for training with people and having a q and a at the end.

I'm glad I got to meet some many new hungry animals. Hope to see you all again sometime soon. Stay Animal!

Ice

The House
02-14-10, 7:33 pm
awesome event i had a blast training arms... i cant wait to do another one. here are some pics that people sent to me...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9249&id=100000343135141&l=b85575a517

Illilian
02-14-10, 10:43 pm
It was awesome to get to meet ya'll, it was a blast!

bodybabe10
02-15-10, 9:58 pm
Glad you could make it. Hope to see you at the next one!

smith06
02-15-10, 10:39 pm
Session looked great!! Really wish I coulda made it.

bodybabe10
02-16-10, 6:17 pm
There will be many more in Cincinnati so keep checking the forum. We would love to have you there!

Lightnin'
02-17-10, 11:12 am
It was great meeting some of you, and wish I could have gone to post grub. My wife came down and did cardio and then her and I trained together. She had a really good time and got in a great workout. Me too, my arms were toast. Looking forward to the next one....

Little Z
02-17-10, 11:14 am
It was great meeting some of you, and wish I could have gone to post grub. My wife came down and did cardio and then her and I trained together. She had a really good time and got in a great workout. Me too, my arms were toast. Looking forward to the next one....

it was about time we got to meet bro lol.. we'll definitely have to get together again and get a lift in together

Lightnin'
02-17-10, 11:16 am
it was about time we got to meet bro lol.. we'll definitely have to get together again and get a lift in together

Agreed. Let's get the next ABC closer to us!

The Landlord
02-18-10, 2:14 pm
Thank you so much to Trish and Jim for their gracious hospitality to our family! We had a wonderful time and we will definetly be back for another visit!

bodybabe10
02-18-10, 11:14 pm
You are very welcome, Heather! Anytime! We loved having you guys here. Next time I'll make sure we get to hang out...LOL! I'll be in your neighborhood on Sunday...gotta meet with B.

C.Coronato
02-23-10, 10:06 am
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

bodybabe10
02-23-10, 10:13 am
I posted a bit ago....come on Cincinnati Animals! The National ABC is awesome. I went for the first time last year and had a blast! Come on up to Columbus!

Iceiktitan
02-24-10, 3:22 pm
You know I'm going. Come on Cinci Animals. Represent your chapter strong at the CAGE!

bodybabe10
03-02-10, 9:09 pm
Who will be attending the National ABC with me from Cincinnati?

jjhoffard
03-02-10, 11:26 pm
I'll be coming from Cincinnati

Little Z
03-03-10, 2:21 pm
am I considered a Cincinnati Animal?

pfelder
03-06-10, 3:00 pm
Hey,
I have been a member of the forum since the start and a long time animal user. I was wondering what needed to be done to get involved with the cincinnati abc. I am really interested in training with some of you. I currently live in west chester and train at urban active. hit me up on here or you can also drop my an email at neo5_0@hotmail.com

RedlegDbell
03-10-10, 6:48 pm
All I did to catch the last ABC was to eye this thread. A date and location were tossed out here, people started adding their names to the list and I did the same. Sounds to me like the next one may be in June.

pfelder
03-10-10, 9:04 pm
that would be awesome. I would love to be able to train with everyone. i missed the abc event at the arnold. i was there friday in the cage but had to return to the area to work at my department. if there is something going on, i would love to get in on it. plus if people are interested in a gym, i could always try to urban active in west chester and see what they would say.

Little Z
03-12-10, 9:12 pm
that would be awesome. I would love to be able to train with everyone. i missed the abc event at the arnold. i was there friday in the cage but had to return to the area to work at my department. if there is something going on, i would love to get in on it. plus if people are interested in a gym, i could always try to urban active in west chester and see what they would say.

hey brother, like Redleg said just keep your eyes peeled on this thread, bodybabe10 and jjhoffard are on the ball and this chapter is going to be
HUGE.. big year for Ohio and ABCs in 2010.. we are all in the works now of getting something set up, we'd like to get it all situated incase anyone
wants to travel to the other chapters together and such.. ill send you a PM as well as post on here just to make sure you know next time Cinci has an ABC..
the last session was held at Paramount Fitness Center which is amazing and has a solid crew there, so when the time comes we will see what the options
are and what everyone wants to do..

pfelder
03-12-10, 9:24 pm
sounds great. i will be looking forward to it. just let me know in time so if need be i can work something out with my departments for the time off.

Little Z
03-12-10, 9:27 pm
sounds great. i will be looking forward to it. just let me know in time so if need be i can work something out with my departments for the time off.

sounds good, most of the time ABCs are held on Saturdays usually around Noon - 2PM we allow usually 2 hours for lifting and then we determine where to
eat and that could take at least an hour depending on how fast you eat and how much you want to converse with everyone lol..

Little Z
03-16-10, 5:37 pm
whats up Cinci.. Columbus will be holding an ABC session April 24th, time still in the air, post grub will be Mongo's (jjhoffard VIP status) wanted to offer out
an invite to you all, a couple have shown interest in making the trip, maybe we can get a car pool or convoy rolling to Columbus.. hit the thread up if you think
you might make it, starting an early headcount..

RedlegDbell
03-17-10, 11:21 pm
I will likely be in for this one Z.

Little Z
03-17-10, 11:26 pm
I will likely be in for this one Z.

sounds good brother.. head over to the Columbus thread and post up there so when I update the list ill have everyone..

Lightnin'
04-21-10, 1:14 pm
Hey Cincy/Dayton Animals what's new? I've been out of the loop for a bit.... When's the next ABC and where? I'm itching for another one.

Little Z
04-21-10, 6:18 pm
Hey Cincy/Dayton Animals what's new? I've been out of the loop for a bit.... When's the next ABC and where? I'm itching for another one.

didnt we just go over this?! lol jk bro..

like we discussed, after the Columbus session we will see whats goin on, bodybabe and jjhoffard are already wanting another Cincy session, so we will have to see whats all going on after this weekend, i know a few other Chapters are shooting for sessions and a lot of the members from each chapter travel around..

Lightnin'
04-22-10, 10:55 am
I posted this as I was IMing you... ha ha

deanna7272
05-05-10, 1:51 pm
Alright, it's getting to be that time... Here's the 411....

The Body Shop
Yorkville, Ohio 43971

May 15th
2:00 PM until ???

BBQ / PWO Meal to follow....

Gym Entrance Fee... $10 if you are staying for eats, $5 if not....

Will have raffles, drawings, contests, prizes, etc.... We are going to have a "Relay for Life" theme (Ricky's sister in law passed from cancer January 7, 2010) and they are having a team (Body Shop) in the local relay. Figured we could drum up some interest with the donations and fees going directly to the Relay fund....

House will be there, one week after competing in the NY Pro, perfect opportunity to see him in his best shape ever....

Please head over the the Ohio Valley Thread and sign up... More details to follow!!!

deanna7272
05-07-10, 1:45 pm
Anyone in? I have a sign up at the Shop, but I just wanted to get a head count early, so Ricky can order food...

deanna7272
05-10-10, 2:03 pm
The newest Mr. O contender will be in attendance at the Ohio Valley ABC... Just saying...

Birdman
05-16-10, 11:49 pm
Whats up fellas,
The Central IN ABC is throwing an ABC on June 12th at 1:00pm
JP's Premier Fitness in Greenwood IN.
88 U.S. 31

Its a badass gym and its gonna be a hell of a time. Could always use some Ohio brothers at the gathering. If you guys are interested hit me up or just add your name to this list
Central IN ABC Roll Call

orgear
06-07-10, 7:51 pm
I've been lurking around for a while, but I would like to get invovled with the local ABC, also I am checking out a new gym just outside of Mason that would be great for an ABC event, hopefully I willngetbto train there sometime this week and see how it is, but judging from the wharehouse it's in and the 100 lb plates, it should be be good.

Little Z
06-12-10, 10:07 pm
contact bodybabe10 or jjhoffard and get in contact with them, Cinci is doin things big and should be having another great session going on soon.. we are always down to have more people joining up and finding more and more hardcore gyms is a great thing.. the session we had down there was at Paramount which was an incredible gym..

Wingman
06-17-10, 6:19 pm
contact bodybabe10 or jjhoffard and get in contact with them, Cinci is doin things big and should be having another great session going on soon.. we are always down to have more people joining up and finding more and more hardcore gyms is a great thing.. the session we had down there was at Paramount which was an incredible gym..

Always down for another Ohio Chapter. Keep us posted =P

Tron
06-18-10, 2:07 pm
Always down for another Ohio Chapter. Keep us posted =P

x2

C.Coronato
06-30-10, 2:40 pm
Whats up everyone. We are trying to get together a big ABC to support Rage at the North Americans in September. The ABC date is looking like Sunday the 5th .. Its in Cleveland .. Check the thread:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=973587#post973587

RedlegDbell
07-28-10, 9:04 pm
Any Cincy animals thinking about the C-town ABC. I may go up Saturday night and crash in a hotel, but haven't decided yet. As of yet, I have no Labor Day weekend plans.

GODSEY
09-07-10, 3:25 pm
Whats up guys... Im moving to the Cincy/Maineville area in a few weeks. Any recommendations on gyms in the area? I really just want to be able to get in the good stuff, usually that means deadlifts...Its hard finding a "fitness" center that will let me pound out some good deads, so any recommendations would be great. Also interested in the next event. Check back with yall later...

RedlegDbell
09-07-10, 8:21 pm
Whats up guys... Im moving to the Cincy/Maineville area in a few weeks. Any recommendations on gyms in the area? I really just want to be able to get in the good stuff, usually that means deadlifts...Its hard finding a "fitness" center that will let me pound out some good deads, so any recommendations would be great. Also interested in the next event. Check back with yall later...

I like Fitworks in Forest Park. I do deads in there and nobody complains but I don't let the weights bounce off the floor. I think they still have a $15 month to month deal. The dumbbells go up to 125 or 130. My one complaint is all the jackballs who refuse to re rack the weights.

RedlegDbell
09-07-10, 10:49 pm

Seeing now where Mainville is, Urban Active may be your better bet. I think there are a few out that way and my nephew seems to like it there

GODSEY
09-08-10, 10:12 am
Seeing now where Mainville is, Urban Active may be your better bet. I think there are a few out that way and my nephew seems to like it there

Thanks man, I will check both those out. I dont mind to travel a bit to get to a good gym that doesnt give me the stink eye about lifting heavy. Its not that I try to drop the weights, but I have found that I can hurt myself more trying to "gently" set down 415 rather than let it hit, lol. The yoga members really dont like me, I think it affects there meditation...

RedlegDbell
09-15-10, 10:08 pm
When are we doing this thing. I am beyond ready for another ABC!

Birdman
09-16-10, 12:15 pm
When are we doing this thing. I am beyond ready for another ABC!
Hey bro, not sure on a date yet but there will be a Central IN ABC in Greenwood IN soon. Probably the first weekend of October. Its right at 2 hours from Cincy. Anyone is welcome

RedlegDbell
09-16-10, 7:44 pm
Hey bro, not sure on a date yet but there will be a Central IN ABC in Greenwood IN soon. Probably the first weekend of October. Its right at 2 hours from Cincy. Anyone is welcome

Half as far as I drove to the Cleveland ABC, I may make that drive.

Birdman
09-21-10, 11:52 am
Half as far as I drove to the Cleveland ABC, I may make that drive.
Sounds good brotha, I'll keep ya updated. I made it out to Cleveland as well, 7 hours for me lol. Well worth it.

Illilian
09-25-10, 9:48 pm

there is also an Ideal Fitness at the corner of Fields Ertel and Montgomery... not too bad. that one is about 10min away from maineville... it's def worth checking out.

TheGreatWhite
09-27-10, 12:34 am
Cinci Animals, what's good??

The Southern IN, Central IN and KY Animals are putting together an ABC at the Fitness Factory, and we're looking at the first weekend in November. If you guys could make it down, that would be great. Details will be coming in this week as far as a date and time goes.

Birdman
09-27-10, 1:33 pm

The Southern IN, Central IN and KY Animals are putting together an ABC at the Fitness Factory, and we're looking at the first weekend in November. If you guys could make it down, that would be great. Details will be coming in this week as far as a date and time goes.
^ Its in Louisville, KY in case you were wondering.

RedlegDbell
09-27-10, 8:54 pm

Ahhh! You guys are killing me. I already have Columbus Bluejacket tickets for the first Sat. Nov 6. Unless it's on Sunday, I won't make it down. I know you'll get the work done though.

TheGreatWhite
09-27-10, 11:44 pm
It's okay! The ABC doesn't necessarily need to be that first weekend, we could always figure something out if that would be a bad weekend for you guys!

Wingman
09-28-10, 12:19 am
As long as it aint the 16th of October, or the 21st of Nov, im good. =D 21st is the Ohio Valley ABC.

RedlegDbell
10-01-10, 10:00 pm
As long as it aint the 16th of October, or the 21st of Nov, im good. =D 21st is the Ohio Valley ABC.

My trouble days are the 16th of October and the 6th of November in case another date works for everyone

ghost
10-06-10, 10:23 am
alright guys.

November 13th. 2pm. Golds Gym.. New Buffalo, Michigan
530 S Whittaker St
New Buffalo, MI 49117-1739
(269) 469-0585

Birdman
10-06-10, 5:42 pm
The Fitness Factory
3099 Breckinridge Lane
Louisville, KY
502 456 1577
November 6th @ 2:00 PM

Anyone interested? gonna be a hell of a time!

GODSEY
10-13-10, 10:08 am
there is also an Ideal Fitness at the corner of Fields Ertel and Montgomery... not too bad. that one is about 10min away from maineville... it's def worth checking out.

Thank you Illian, that spot worked out really good. Gonna set up shop there and make it happen. If you work out there let me know, maybe we can set up a session. Spotters are always good... :)

machineman
10-13-10, 10:21 am
Toledo ABC

December 4
Time: 1pm
Gym: YMCA

PWO - BD's Mongolian Grill

Post up in the Toledo Animals thread if you are able to make it!!!!

smoothballer
11-09-10, 10:50 am
All right everyone, I have heard back from Iron Asylum and they are excited to have us back for another ABC before we close out 2010. Ohio is Animal Country after all so we need to end the year with an bang and I don't know any way better to do it that another insane session at IA.

Multi-Chapter Ohio ABC

Where: Iron Asylum Gym - Cleveland OH
When: Saturday, December 4th - 1:00 PM
PWO Meal: To Be Determined...

Any questions, please contact myself or machineman.

Signup in Cleveland ABC Chapter thread

Birdman
11-13-10, 6:09 pm
Hey fellas,
We are looking at a Central IN ABC on December 11th at JP's Premier Fitness in Greenwood, IN.
Its a badass gym and I encourage anyone who wants to attend to do so.
Post up in the Central IN ABC thread in my sig if you can make it or if you want more info.
Peace

bodybabe10
11-16-10, 10:57 pm
Hey everyone! Looking at having an ABC in December...which is best the 11th or the 18th? I'm hesitant to have one on the 18th since it's so close to Christmas. Let me know your thoughts please!

RedlegDbell
11-17-10, 7:38 pm
Hey everyone! Looking at having an ABC in December...which is best the 11th or the 18th? I'm hesitant to have one on the 18th since it's so close to Christmas. Let me know your thoughts please!

Awsome. At this point, I think either would work for me. I may even manage to drag my big bro out for this.

Thanks.
Steve

RENFRO
11-20-10, 10:30 am

Just moved to Dayton and could use a good local ABC event to meet some of you guys. Pretty sure either date would work for me.

smoothballer
11-22-10, 9:45 am
All right everyone, I have heard back from Iron Asylum and they are excited to have us back for another ABC before we close out 2010. Ohio is Animal Country after all so we need to end the year with an bang and I don't know any way better to do it that another insane session at IA.

Multi-Chapter Ohio ABC

Where: Iron Asylum Gym - Cleveland OH
When: Saturday, December 4th - 1:00 PM

Any questions, please contact myself or machineman.

Signup in Cleveland ABC Chapter thread

Bump for more Animals!

Birdman
11-24-10, 5:57 pm
JP's Premier Fitness
88 U.S. 31, Greenwood IN
December 11th, at high Noon

Gonna be an epic ABC.

If interested, shoot me a PM or post your name on the list on the Central IN page if you can make it. Link is in my sig.

Nadajohn
11-28-10, 10:01 pm
I can be there on 12/18/2010. I go to MAC in Milford but the Beechmont Racketball club is plenty big enough.

Little Z
01-15-11, 10:45 am
What's Up Cinci.. 2011 is going to be a great year for us all, especially the ABC movement, and you know Ohio does it BIG.. I wanted to invite you all up to Columbus..

Pre-Arnold ABC
DATE: February 12th, 2011
TIME: Noon
1245 Worthington Woods Blvd.
Worthington, Ohio 43085
GYM FEE: $5/person
POST MEAL: TBD - Thinking Mongolian BBQ if there is interest..

SPECIAL GUEST - The House

There is more in the works, I'm trying to make this even better, any questions just hit me up or post in the Columbus thread, I hope you can make it..

C.Coronato
02-24-11, 1:02 pm
The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

smoothballer
03-27-11, 8:02 pm
Cleveland ABC

Where: Iron Asylum Gym
Address: 16600 Lorain Rd. Cleveland, OH 44111
When: Saturday, April 2nd - 1:00 PM

I know it might be a little short notice for some but there has been a lot interest brewing to have an ABC up at Iron Asylum Gym in Cleveland the weekend of April 2nd. I have gotten confirmation from IA and they are extatic to have us back. I hope we can have a good turnout for this hardcore gym.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask...

Little Z
04-03-11, 10:58 pm
Alright Cinci.. we just had a great session up in Cleveland at The Iron Asylum Gym.. it's time to invade SW Ohio again.. a lot of the numbers we get at almost every ABC come from Cinci/Dayton.. which is awesome.. we've got more activity in Dayton now, lets get something together, Toledo is looking at getting something set in June, I say May can be the month for Cincinnati.. and then we keep it going.. our last session at Paramount was great, a few people have mentioned trying to get something set up around Middletown, but what's everyone thinking.. lets get some ideas rolling, toss some gyms out, dates.. and then we can get things confirmed with bodybabe10 ..

RedlegDbell
04-05-11, 12:02 am
I'm ready Z. I couldn't clear up my weekend on such short notice this time for Cleveland, but I think just about anything in May will work for me. Thanks.

FitPrincess122
04-05-11, 10:53 am
Bring it Z. May's a good month... not too much madness going on so let me know what dates and where we're thinkin and if there's anything I can do to help!

ghost
04-05-11, 11:25 am
might have to ride down for this abc.

RedlegDbell
04-05-11, 7:21 pm
....let me know...if there's anything I can do to help!

Same here Z.

Little Z
04-06-11, 12:45 am
Alright, I like what I'm hearing.. What Gym(s) are you guys thinking? Our last session at Paramount was great, I am willing to get things set back up there again, but if you have any other ideas or suggestions post them up, we can get things figured out and planned..

Sief09
04-06-11, 11:03 am
Depending on how this month pans out I am all for a Cincinnati ABC for sure.

FitPrincess122
04-06-11, 1:36 pm
Alright, I like what I'm hearing.. What Gym(s) are you guys thinking? Our last session at Paramount was great, I am willing to get things set back up there again, but if you have any other ideas or suggestions post them up, we can get things figured out and planned..

Well I gotta admit my reg gyms are straight bullshit. UA and PF are ridiculous and Paramount is the only place I can think of off the bat how could handle us Animals! =)... lemme check around and i'll let u know.

ghost
04-06-11, 1:39 pm
Well I gotta admit my reg gyms are straight bullshit. UA and PF are ridiculous and Paramount is the only place I can think of off the bat how could handle us Animals! =)... lemme check around and i'll let u know.

something that is PL friendly, would be good... or where i wont scare the snot out of them.

Little Z
04-06-11, 2:06 pm

Yeah our last session at Paramount was decent, and I wouldn't mind going there again, but if you come across any other places that could be an option let me know..

Little Z
04-06-11, 3:44 pm
Alright, lets get an idea on date and time.. It's about 2 hours for me down there so noon or after would be fine for me.. Sat or Sun is open for me.. what's everyone's schedules look like.. what weekends look good, we will hit Cinci in May and shoot for another Columbus session pretty close to after that..

RedlegDbell
04-06-11, 7:03 pm
Alright, lets get an idea on date and time.. It's about 2 hours for me down there so noon or after would be fine for me.. Sat or Sun is open for me.. what's everyone's schedules look like.. what weekends look good, we will hit Cinci in May and shoot for another Columbus session pretty close to after that..

My May is pretty wide open right now. Speaking for my big brother though, his weekend off days are the 7th, 8th, and the 14th. I'd say between noon to 2 is a good start time and beyond paramount fitness I don't know of a good place. I'll look around too Z.

Survivor831
04-06-11, 10:25 pm
May 7th or the 14th would be good for me. Sometime earlier in the month looks like it will be more schedule friendly for me and I would definately like to make it down there. The Iron Asylum ABC this past weekend was off the hook. Looking forward to seeing what the other end of the state has to offer.

Little Z
04-07-11, 12:14 am
May 7th or the 14th would be good for me. Sometime earlier in the month looks like it will be more schedule friendly for me and I would definately like to make it down there. The Iron Asylum ABC this past weekend was off the hook. Looking forward to seeing what the other end of the state has to offer.

Road Trip? haha

Little Z
04-07-11, 12:15 am
My May is pretty wide open right now. Speaking for my big brother though, his weekend off days are the 7th, 8th, and the 14th. I'd say between noon to 2 is a good start time and beyond paramount fitness I don't know of a good place. I'll look around too Z.

Sounds good brother, just post up anything..

Survivor831
04-07-11, 9:40 am
Road Trip? haha

Version 2.0.............................I've got a fresh tub of Aminos and a car that runs........Oh Yeah!

ghost
04-07-11, 9:54 am
may 7th i am in kentucky for the derby.

FitPrincess122
04-11-11, 10:43 am
may 7th i am in kentucky for the derby.

I'll be there too... how long u stayin?

Little Z
04-15-11, 3:05 am
May 14th.. Day I'm looking at, thinking around 1PM.. Does that work for everyone else? Maybe 2PM if.Ghost is riding down.. I'll contact Paramount and see what we can come up with.. Who's down?

FitPrincess122
04-15-11, 10:12 am
May 14th.. Day I'm looking at, thinking around 1PM.. Does that work for everyone else? Maybe 2PM if.Ghost is riding down.. I'll contact Paramount and see what we can come up with.. Who's down?

May 14th looks wide open!

Survivor831
04-15-11, 12:34 pm
Down

Little Z
04-15-11, 2:41 pm
Little Z
FitPrincess122
Survivor831

Add yourself to the list if you're making it.. rest of the details will be posted soon..

RedlegDbell
04-15-11, 8:31 pm
Little Z
FitPrincess122
Survivor831
Redlegdbell

Add yourself to the list if you're making it.. rest of the details will be posted soon..

Little Z
04-24-11, 4:05 pm
I've been in contact with a facility that was originally interested in hosting for us back in 2007, if you check out the very first post in this thread NG had Adrenaline Sports and Fitness http://www.adrenalinesf.com/ show interest in hosting, I went ahead and contacted Tony at Adrenaline to see if there was still interest, this way we get around to different facilities to check them out.. They are very excited to have us come in on May 14th.. I will be posting all the details on the calendar this week, there are a few eating options for us.. BD's Mongolian, Golden Corral, etc.. let me know what you guys are thinking, spread the word..

Adrenaline Sports and Fitness
6659 Liberty Court
Liberty Township, Ohio 45044

Wingman
04-24-11, 5:42 pm
In, new job though, going to see what my hours and so on are, if I can make, I will.

Little Z
04-25-11, 2:45 pm
In, new job though, going to see what my hours and so on are, if I can make, I will.

sounds good brother, hope you can make it..

FitPrincess122
04-25-11, 3:00 pm
I've been in contact with a facility that was originally interested in hosting for us back in 2007, if you check out the very first post in this thread NG had Adrenaline Sports and Fitness http://www.adrenalinesf.com/ show interest in hosting, I went ahead and contacted Tony at Adrenaline to see if there was still interest, this way we get around to different facilities to check them out.. They are very excited to have us come in on May 14th.. I will be posting all the details on the calendar this week, there are a few eating options for us.. BD's Mongolian, Golden Corral, etc.. let me know what you guys are thinking, spread the word..

Adrenaline Sports and Fitness
6659 Liberty Court
Liberty Township, Ohio 45044

Whooo hoooo... Nice work Z!!!!!!!!!!! U da man!

FitPrincess122
04-25-11, 3:00 pm
Whooo hoooo... Nice work Z!!!!!!!!!!! U da man!

Little Z
FitPrincess122 + 1 (maybe)
Survivor831
Redlegdbell

Wingman
04-25-11, 11:55 pm
Just a point, when typing in Liberty Township, multiple locations will appear, one near BG actually appeared, be sure to either type in the zip, and/or Middletown, OH. Do not want anyway winding up at the opposite end of Ohio.

Little Z
05-04-11, 3:12 am
Survivor and Puckett both will not be able to make it to the Cinci session on the 14th due to scheduling issues.. Also, after the session I am heading out of the State for a bit to help my family out, but I will still be on here and getting sessions set up, might even see about getting some set up where I am at.. lets get the word out for this session at Adrenaline.. I can't wait to check this place out and toss everything around with you all..

FitPrincess122
05-04-11, 2:41 pm
Survivor and Puckett both will not be able to make it to the Cinci session on the 14th due to scheduling issues.. Also, after the session I am heading out of the State for a bit to help my family out, but I will still be on here and getting sessions set up, might even see about getting some set up where I am at.. lets get the word out for this session at Adrenaline.. I can't wait to check this place out and toss everything around with you all..

BUMMER! I'll see what I can do!