PDA

View Full Version : ABCs, Animal Ts & Community

Universal Rep
11-20-07, 12:19 pm
Fellas, just a heads up... All members who attend an ABC event should wear an Animal T of their choice. For those who don't have one, I'm working with the various ABC Coordinators, the Chairman and Corporate to work out the logistics (and a deal) for a basic Animal Ts so that every member who attends an event can be suitably clad, Animal style... Stay tuned for more info coming shortly...

Flash419
11-20-07, 12:25 pm
Looking forward to it!

Love Animal, love preaching it to the masses!

Universal Rep
11-20-07, 12:25 pm
Looking forward to it!

Love Animal, love preaching it to the masses!

Shirts are what, $15 in The Shop? Looking to get it down to $11 for ABC members... Sit tight.

Flash419
11-20-07, 12:32 pm
Shirts are what, $15 in The Shop? Looking to get it down to $11 for ABC members... Sit tight.

Get those yellow ANIMAL shirts in stock... you'll never keep them on the shelves!

Universal Rep
11-20-07, 1:04 pm
Get those yellow ANIMAL shirts in stock... you'll never keep them on the shelves!

Don't think those are gonna get the special price bro. Just the black "Animal" Ts...

Flash419
11-20-07, 1:11 pm
Don't think those are gonna get the special price bro. Just the black "Animal" Ts...

Special price is cool. The yellow shirts finally being available even cooler. An ABC shirt would be AWESOME!

Brutus_515
11-20-07, 1:15 pm
Special price is cool. The yellow shirts finally being available even cooler. An ABC shirt would be AWESOME!

All that stuff is being addressed the ABC is still in its intfancy

IRN-NML
11-20-07, 1:18 pm
Any chance a tank could be considered?

MNfreak
11-20-07, 1:40 pm
if it says ANIMAL i'm in

YOUNG_BB
11-21-07, 10:31 pm
get some red ones put out
those would look sick

Pizzalamp
11-21-07, 10:33 pm
that would be cool
something simple like animal barbell club connecticut chapter on the back
and the A logo on the front

Fury317
12-02-07, 10:53 am

Me and the guys were talking about this last night at our session. 50 bucks says those amazing T's go on sale the weekend of the Arnold haha. They would make a boat load.

jer
12-02-07, 11:28 am
I kinda like the idea of them just being given out at ABC meets. So that not just anyone can get one. You've got to be part of it. It'd be nice to know that not not just anyone could get one. I don't know, just my thought for however much thats worth. I realize that ANIMAL is still a business and that these shirts are definitely a hot item, so I do understand that aspect as well.

Just my 2c.

Hola Bola
12-14-07, 7:41 pm
I kinda like the idea of them just being given out at ABC meets. So that not just anyone can get one. You've got to be part of it. It'd be nice to know that not not just anyone could get one. I don't know, just my thought for however much thats worth. I realize that ANIMAL is still a business and that these shirts are definitely a hot item, so I do understand that aspect as well.

Just my 2c.

Good idea.

Maharg
03-27-08, 11:46 pm
Could we design a shirt that is just for ABC members? Kinda like the Forvm shirt, but instead of writing our name, have our locations.

NickSP
03-27-08, 11:54 pm

Just my 2c.

This doesn't have to do with special pricing, but I think it'd be really cool if we could just take the yellow icon ts, add "Barbell Club" to the front, and the state or city name under the logo in the back and get those to the chapter members, while leaving the normal icon ts in the shop for anyone.

Universal Rep
04-24-08, 10:03 am
Could we design a shirt that is just for ABC members? Kinda like the Forvm shirt, but instead of writing our name, have our locations.

Not a bad idea. I believe there was some talk of it at Corporate...

Enforcer
04-24-08, 10:11 am

Like the idea. Might have to push for this a lil bit

Hoomgar
04-24-08, 11:39 am
I think an ABC shirt that you can only get by going to an ABC event is an awesome idea. It could just stop there to make it easier for corp or if they feel like going the effort they could add the location and date to the ABC part making the shirt a damn near exclusive. Then every ABC shirt would be special in it's self instead of just going to one ABC and having it all. You would have special shirts for each event. Maybe just for each state to narrow it down. Then they would still be more special than just an ABC shirt but corp could make them in advance without having to know locations or dates.

It would just say ABC Jersey or something?

Just ideas...

Mr. Dead
04-24-08, 11:40 am

Definitely a great idea!!!

Hola Bola
04-24-08, 11:52 am
I think an ABC shirt that you can only get by going to an ABC event is an awesome idea. It could just stop there to make it easier for corp or if they feel like going the effort they could add the location and date to the ABC part making the shirt a damn near exclusive. Then every ABC shirt would be special in it's self instead of just going to one ABC and having it all. You would have special shirts for each event. Maybe just for each state to narrow it down. Then they would still be more special than just an ABC shirt but corp could make them in advance without having to know locations or dates.

It would just say ABC Jersey or something?

Just ideas...

I like that. It would be extremely difficult for corporate to special order T's with locations/dates plus figuring out all the sizes for the guys in each chapter. Just putting the location would make it much simpler to have them made and stockpiled ahead of time. It would still be alot of work, considering how many chapters there are, but definately more of a possibility.

Universal Rep
04-24-08, 11:53 am
I like that. It would be extremely difficult for corporate to special order T's with locations/dates plus figuring out all the sizes for the guys in each chapter. Just putting the location would make it much simpler to have them made and stockpiled ahead of time. It would still be alot of work, considering how many chapters there are, but definately more of a possibility.

Could be done by state or by region...

LegendKillerJosh
04-24-08, 11:54 am
I'm glad I know Rob, I got my Iconic T FREE from J-Dawg for being a Detroit ABCer.

Hoomgar
04-24-08, 2:27 pm

Could be done by state or by region...

That is kind of what I'm thinkin now. Maybe they could be made for the ABC and just the state.

You know, it wouldn't even have to be an Iconic T at this point unless that is what Corp wants to stick with? Either way is fine. But it could for example, Animal - ABC (or spell out "Animal Barbell Club") and then just the state. Like New Jersey or Pennsylvania. Those could be made ahead of time easily and would be good for any event in the entire state. But you still have to go to a New York ABC to get a New York ABC shirt. You know what I mean?

Maharg
04-24-08, 3:17 pm
It would be fun to build up a collection of the different region shirts.

Sir J-Werk
04-24-08, 9:25 pm
Why not make a spin off of the old Hard Rock Cafe' shirts?

http://www.curbside-couture.com/images/E-F/emo-17.JPG

See where I'm going with this?

Cstlfx
04-24-08, 9:30 pm

Yea man! I see where you're headed. Hell, we could completely copy the thing. Put the Animal Logo int he background and write Animal Barbell Club over the top. Underneath it we could write the state that it was in. That would be killer.

Hoomgar
04-25-08, 9:07 am

Yea man! I see where you're headed. Hell, we could completely copy the thing. Put the Animal Logo int he background and write Animal Barbell Club over the top. Underneath it we could write the state that it was in. That would be killer.

I like that.

Sir J-Werk
04-26-08, 11:20 pm
This is what I'm getting at..... I think it would be even cooler if they'd slap sometype of Iconic image behind it.... But plain ole black and white is cool too....

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e17/workitworkman/untitled.jpg

Hoomgar
04-29-08, 11:34 am
This is what I'm getting at..... I think it would be even cooler if they'd slap sometype of Iconic image behind it.... But plain ole black and white is cool too....

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e17/workitworkman/untitled.jpg

Yeah that would be great. Something for the back too.

deanna7272
04-29-08, 11:45 am
I like the idea of the different states, kind of like building a collection... I know I have been to a couple states already (geographically easy) but I'd definitely travel to hit up another ABC...

Iron 3
05-07-08, 4:46 am

Or how bout shirts for each person's status at an ABC? Like if a pro goes to an abc he could get an ABC pro shirt, the coordinator could get an abc coordinator shirt, and everyone else could get an abc legion shirt. Or something like that maybe. Just an idea. As for locations, the name of the gym, or just the state, city, or country? Don't want it too expensive so maybe just whatever abc even it is. Like central texas abc, or MASSachussetts abc or whatever.

Nutir
06-20-08, 12:38 pm
Hey guys, just a little idea I had. (did it in 2minutes with the logos I could find :p)

Front Yellow (http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/214/abcfrontyellowbx5.jpg)
Front Red (couldn't find a good pic here, imagine the same as the yellow one but in red, duh :p) (http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8596/abcfrontredkm0.jpg)
Back (http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9269/abcbackgi4.jpg)

The back logo small on the top of the back of the shirt, the logo big in the middle of the front.
Font and color would need to be adjusted to the logo, didn't find anything close :(
You could also add the location under the front logo, again in the same color as the logo.

If you want to add a rank, either do it in the front under the logo, or on the back under the logo and swap the location to the front.

Hope you get the idea :)

-Nutir

Ag3ntSneaky
06-25-08, 3:59 pm
It would be sweet to have an Animal ABC shirt.

rmeguy
09-01-08, 11:37 am
Fellas, just a heads up... All members who attend an ABC event should wear an Animal T of their choice. For those who don't have one, I'm working with the various ABC Coordinators, the Chairman and Corporate to work out the logistics (and a deal) for a basic Animal Ts so that every member who attends an event can be suitably clad, Animal style... Stay tuned for more info coming shortly...

That would be awesome. Would have to talk to the Chain of Command if we can wear the goodness that is Animal here in lovely 'ol Iraq.

Maharg
09-01-08, 11:58 am
Hey guys, just a little idea I had. (did it in 2minutes with the logos I could find :p)

Front Yellow (http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/214/abcfrontyellowbx5.jpg)
Front Red (couldn't find a good pic here, imagine the same as the yellow one but in red, duh :p) (http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8596/abcfrontredkm0.jpg)
Back (http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9269/abcbackgi4.jpg)

The back logo small on the top of the back of the shirt, the logo big in the middle of the front.
Font and color would need to be adjusted to the logo, didn't find anything close :(
You could also add the location under the front logo, again in the same color as the logo.

If you want to add a rank, either do it in the front under the logo, or on the back under the logo and swap the location to the front.

Hope you get the idea :)

-Nutir

I like it.

Dingo
09-29-08, 1:34 pm

Just my 2c.

I'd show up for mine.

Diesel Rocket
03-18-09, 2:08 pm
Im A Long Time Animal Fan - New To The Forum. I Have A Gym That Is Covered In Animal Memorbilia And Im Trying To Get Ahold Of Some Banners. Ive Emailed An Eric Who I Met At The Animal Cage At Arnold And Have Got No Response. Im Trying To Get Some Direction What I Should Do To Get My Hands On The Banners And Start An Abc.

atcontroller
07-30-09, 11:12 am
So what happened with the ABC shirt idea? Just got back on the forum after a while off and am attending my first ABC event next month.

Beast7897
08-18-09, 9:49 pm

so how exactly do u get into the abc club

Hola Bola
08-18-09, 9:50 pm
so how exactly do u get into the abc club

Just show up to a scheduled ABC event. Its that simple.

ANTDOGG
05-15-10, 11:24 pm
Just ordered my Animal gear. Lost my Arnold 2009 Animal shirt :( But looking forward to some fresh duds. Def felt out of place with out my shirt at Bodyworx NJ ABC today.