PDA

View Full Version : Adderall and Animal supps

clubtc06
11-21-07, 4:06 pm
hey guys this might be a stupid question but im gonna start taking prescribed adderall 15mg the first time tomorrow and never bin on adderall..... and i was wondering if it would effect my supps im taking im currently taking m-stak, pak, cellmass... i know it wont effect my protein... and i know adderall is a stimulant but still wanted to be safe thanks for the help..... o ya i wont be taking it every day just on days i need which would be 3 to 4 days a week at the most..

clubtc06
11-21-07, 4:15 pm
bump anyone please???

brandonA
11-21-07, 4:17 pm
bump anyone please???

Did you ask the doc? That would be the best place to start...

-B

clubtc06
11-21-07, 4:30 pm
ya i told him but i think im gonna take the can there to show him the ingredients

brandonA
11-21-07, 4:34 pm
ya i told him but i think im gonna take the can there to show him the ingredients

That is going to be the best place for the info....Maybe a few others have taken it, but the doc or pharimisist (fuck, i cant spell) will know if there will be any interaction...

-B

Jwnelsn1
09-16-09, 11:44 am
Brothers,

Found an old post on adderrall and animal supps, but wasn't what i was looking for. Anybody here on ADD meds, and have ya'll noticed any side effects working with animal/universal supps? Here's my quick story so you know my situation..

Just got on put on 40-60mg of adderrall a day as of yesterday; that's 3 20mg pills throughout the day. Ill stick w/ 40mg, and take one at 11pm, and another around 4-5pm, cause I don't think I need 60mg. I lift early in the morning around 7-8am. Doc said just for me to figure it out, and that my supps shouldn't affect anything. But they don't always know every.. Experience is the best knowledge...

I take pak, pump, and shock (which is awesome btw-first time user) right now. Did legs this morning and felt like my heart was going to explode. Think I'll take the stims out of pump from now on and that will work, cause I didn't do that today.

Want to take m-stak (keep my size) and cuts (lose the last bit of fat) along with my pak/pump/shock stak (starting in about a week) just for 1 month (1 cycle) in prep for an event i'm doing at the end of Oct. I'm going to take the stims out of both m-stak and pump and sip on shock throughout the workout which is over around 10:15. Then my meds at 11am, and another round at 4-5pm. Then after Oct. is over, going on a month detox! No supps at all, to clean everything out.

Any structure/advice from experience? Thanks for the support and help brothers! Go hard or go home!

rev8ball
09-16-09, 11:49 am
Talk to your doc about it; he knows your condition better than anyone on this board. That being said, Adderall is one helluva strong stimulant, so I'd probably lay off stims of any kind.

Good luck.......